Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
2011, Volume 40, Issue 1
2010, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 615-618 The mood of a firm
by Lee, Li Way
- 619-630 Modes of state intervention and business group performance in China's transitional economy
by Chen, Xinxiang
- 631-644 How do private entrepreneurs transform local social capital into economic capital? Four case studies from rural Denmark
by Haase Svendsen, Gunnar Lind & Kjeldsen, Chris & Noe, Egon
- 645-652 Financial literacy and the design of retirement plans
by Dvorak, Tomas & Hanley, Henry
- 653-660 Trust responsiveness. On the dynamics of fiduciary interactions
by Pelligra, Vittorio
- 661-669 Let's meet up! The role of relational goods in promoting cooperation
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Faillo, Marco
- 670-682 Tournaments and unfair treatment
by Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella
- 683-691 Suicide and unemployment in Japan: Evidence from municipal level suicide rates and age-specific suicide rates
by Kuroki, Masanori
- 692-695 The value of planned death
by Chan, Leo & Lien, Donald
- 696-700 Marxism as a capitalist tool
by Ellerman, David
- 701-702 Paul Zak, Editor, Moral Markets: The Critical Role of Values in the Economy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2008) ISBN 978-0-691-13523-6, p. 386 $29.95/£20.95
by Adhia, Nimish
- 702-703 John F. Tomer, Intangible Capital: Its Contribution to Economic Growth, Well-being and Rationality , Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA (2008) ISBN 978-1-84720-088-4 296 pp., bibliographical references and index, Hardback, £70.00
by Westlund, Hans
2010, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 537-539 Symposium: Methodological issues in behavioural economics
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi
- 540-545 On price data elicitation: A laboratory investigation
by Morone, Andrea
- 546-553 Some differences in revealed behaviour under different inquiry methods
by Ottone, Stefania & Ortona, Guido & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco
- 554-561 Satisficing in strategic environments: A theoretical approach and experimental evidence
by Güth, Werner & Vittoria Levati, M. & Ploner, Matteo
- 562-567 Behavioral economics has two 'souls': Do they both depart from economic rationality?
by Zarri, Luca
- 568-577 The hunt for a descriptive theory of choice under risk--A view from the road not taken
by Leland, Jonathan
- 578-584 Paradigmatic experiments: The Dictator Game
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi
- 585-594 Imitation with intention and memory: An experiment
by Matthey, Astrid
- 595-600 Risk-defusing in decisions by probability of detection of harm and promotion and prevention focus
by Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Huber, Oswald
- 601-609 Tax avoidance and the endogenous formation of social norms
by Balestrino, Alessandro
- 610-612 Deirdre N. McCloskey, The Bourgeois Virtues: Ethics for an Age of Commerce , The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL (2006) ISBN 0-226-55663-8 xviii + 616 pp., US$22.50
by Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D.
- 612-614 Animal Spirits Intro, pp. v-xiv, G.A. Akerlof, R.J. Shiller. Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2009). Text, pp. 1-230, ISBN: 978-0-691-14233-3
by Goldenberg, David H.
2010, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 447-454 Appeals to social norms as policy instruments to address consumption externalities
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Westskog, Hege & Mideksa, Torben K.
- 455-457 Framing effects and gender differences in voluntary public goods provision experiments
by Fujimoto, Hiroaki & Park, Eun-Soo
- 458-465 Subjective time discount rates among teenagers and adults: Evidence from Israel
by Lahav, Eyal & Benzion, Uri & Shavit, Tal
- 466-473 Individual determinants of social behavior
by de Blasio, Guido & Nuzzo, Giorgio
- 474-481 Social capital and public goods
by Leonard, Tammy & Croson, Rachel T.A. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M.
- 482-517 Social capital and subjective well-being trends: Comparing 11 western European countries
by Sarracino, Francesco
- 518-526 Welfare and capital-theoretic foundations of corporate social responsibility and corporate sustainability
by Hediger, Werner
- 527-535 Shadow employment in post-transition--Is informal employment a matter of choice or no choice in Poland?
by Cichocki, Stanislaw & Tyrowicz, Joanna
2010, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 339-343 Happiness and capability: Introduction to the symposium
by van Hoorn, André & Mabsout, Ramzi & Sent, Esther-Mirjam
- 344-350 Capability and happiness: Conceptual difference and reality links
by Veenhoven, Ruut
- 351-360 Understanding the diversity of conceptions of well-being and quality of life
by Gasper, Des
- 361-368 Subjective well-being
by Angner, Erik
- 369-375 Freedom or happiness? Agency and subjective well-being in the capability approach
by Kotan, Murat
- 376-383 Procedural rationality and happiness
by Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana & Novarese, Marco
- 384-390 With a focus on well-being and capabilities
by Van Ootegem, Luc & Spillemaeckers, Sophie
- 391-399 Applying the capability approach to policy-making: The impact assessment of the EU-proposal on organ donation
by Canoy, Marcel & Lerais, Frédéric & Schokkaert, Erik
- 400-406 Targeting occupations with varying reputations to increase tax revenue
by Forest, Adam & Kirchler, Erich
- 407-419 Explorations of the effect of experience on preferences for a health-care service
by Neuman, Tzahi & Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana
- 420-428 Absenteeism and peer interaction effects: Evidence from an Italian Public Institute
by De Paola, Maria
- 429-435 Occupational safety and profit maximization: Friends or foes?
by Yakovlev, Pavel & Sobel, Russell S.
- 436-444 Institutions and the shaping of different forms of entrepreneurship
by Harbi, Sana El & Anderson, Alistair R.
- 445-445 Corrigendum to "Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece" [J. Socio-Econ. 38 (2009) 691-704]
by Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A.
2010, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 117-118 The financial crisis--Economic and psychological perspectives: Introduction to the special issue of the Journal of Socio-Economics on "The Financial Crisis"
by Leiser, David & Rötheli, Tobias F.
- 119-126 Causes of the financial crisis: Risk misperception, policy mistakes, and banks' bounded rationality
by Rötheli, Tobias F.
- 127-131 The credit crunch: Ideological, psychological and epistemological perspectives
by Lewis, Alan
- 132-141 Human foibles or systemic failure--Lay perceptions of the 2008-2009 financial crisis
by Leiser, David & Bourgeois-Gironde, Sacha & Benita, Rinat
- 142-149 Representation of the financial crisis: Effect on social representations of savings and credit
by Roland-Lévy, Christine & Pappalardo Boumelki, Fatima-Ezzahra & Guillet, Emilie
- 150-154 Does Akerlof and Shiller's Animal Spirits provide a helpful new approach for macroeconomics?
by Schwartz, Hugh
- 155-157 The Generosity Game and calibration of inequity aversion
by Güth, Werner
- 158-162 Prisoner's Dilemma payoffs and the evolution of co-operative preferences
by Poulsen, Anders & Poulsen, Odile
- 163-170 Competition and cooperation in markets. The experimental case of a winner-take-all setting
by Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio
- 171-179 Incentive pay: Productivity, sorting, and adjacent rents
by Stefanec, Noah Patrick
- 180-186 It is better to be the head of a chicken than the tail of a phoenix: Concern for relative standing in rural China
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Qin, Ping
- 187-193 Expected utility paradoxes
by Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J.
- 194-203 Anomaly, impulsivity, and addiction
by Ida, Takanori
- 204-208 The Oregon Paradox
by Lee, Li Way
- 209-222 The use of risk in understanding financial decisions and institutional uncertainty
by Pixley, Jocelyn
- 223-232 Does alcohol consumption reinforce mental problems in adolescence?
by Lacruz, Ana Isabel Gil & Lacruz, Marta Gil
- 233-240 Can demographic transition only be explained by altruistic and neo-Malthusian models?
by Brezis, Elise S.
- 241-250 Extracting a revised labor supply theory from Becker's model of the household
by Johnson, Roger D.
- 251-257 Will the possibility of divorce discourage marriage-specific investment?
by Liu, Xuemei
- 258-270 Effects of positive attitude and optimism on employment: Evidence from the US data
by Mohanty, Madhu Sudan
- 271-277 Regulatory fit effects on perceived fiscal exchange and tax compliance
by Leder, Susanne & Mannetti, Lucia & Hölzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich
- 278-285 Public governance of information asymmetries--The gap between reality and economic theory
by Mann, Stefan & Wüstemann, Henry
- 286-294 Gain versus pain from status and ambition: Effects on growth and inequality
by Tournemaine, Frederic & Tsoukis, Christopher
- 295-305 Swinger economics
by D'Orlando, Fabio
- 306-315 Group diversity and salience: A natural experiment from a television game show
by Bucci, Gabriella A. & Tenorio, Rafael
- 316-318 New decimal currencies' relationships with their predecessors
by Mushin, Jerry
- 319-328 Household size, income and expenditure on food: The case of Cyprus
by Jacobson, David & Mavrikiou, Petroula M. & Minas, Christos
- 329-337 Research in economics and management in France: A bibliometric study using the h-index
by Courtault, Jean-Michel & Hayek, Naïla & Rimbaux, Eric & Zhu, Tong
2010, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-10 Risk, fear, bird flu and terrorists: A study of risk perceptions and economics
by Turvey, Calum G. & Onyango, Benjamin & Cuite, Cara & Hallman, William K.
- 11-17 Does generosity generate generosity? An experimental study of reputation effects in a dictator game
by Servátka, Maros
- 18-23 Waning vigilance and the disposition effect: Evidence from Thailand on individual investor decision making
by DeWeaver, Mark A. & Shannon, Randall
- 24-29 Overconfident investors and probability misjudgments
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 30-36 Financial decision making in collective society--A field test on Israeli kibbutz members and city residents
by Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal & Shoham, Amir
- 37-45 Multidimensional tests for economic behavior differences across cultures
by Ehmke, Mariah & Lusk, Jayson & Tyner, Wallace
- 46-54 A model of religion and death
by Pyne, Derek Arnold
- 55-63 Social exchange and common agency in organizations
by Dur, Robert & Roelfsema, Hein
- 64-71 Education, reputation or network? Evidence on migrant workers employability
by Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Piva, Nora & Ponti, Giovanni
- 72-80 Comparing public attitudes toward providing for the livelihood of the elderly in two aging societies: Germany and Japan
by Hayo, Bernd & Ono, Hiroyuki
- 81-88 Real household income and attitude toward immigrants: an empirical analysis
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Rossetti, Fiammetta & Castriota, Stefano
- 89-99 The use of informal networks in Italy: Efficiency or favoritism?
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 100-109 The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency
by Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 110-111 Douglass C. North, John Joseph Wallis and Barry R. Weingast, Violence and Social Orders: A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England (2009) ISBN 978-0-521-76173-4
by Snyder, Stephen
- 111-112 Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational , HarperCollins, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-06-135323-9 280 pp., Price: 25.95
by Islam, Schinria & Pingle, Mark
- 112-113 Nicholas A. Ashford and Charles C. Caldart, Environmental Law, Policy, and Economics: Reclaiming the Environmental Agenda , The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2008 May) 1088 pp., $90.00, ISBN-10: 0262012383, ISBN-13: 978-0262012386
by Steinemann, Anne C.
- 113-114 Wilfried Ver Eecke, An Anthology Regarding Merit Goods , Purdue University Press, West Lafayette, Indiana (2007) 800 pp., $99.99, ISBN: 1-55753-428-4
by Vitaliano, Donald F.
- 114-115 David Colander, The Making of an Economist, Redux , Princeton University Press (2007) pp. 280, Hardcover, $24.95, ISBN: 0691125856
by Liang, Yan
2009, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 859-870 Is diversity bad for economic growth?: Evidence from state-level data in the US
by Ratna, Nazmun N. & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom
- 871-877 Reputational cues in repeated trust games
by Boero, Riccardo & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Castellani, Marco & Squazzoni, Flaminio
- 878-885 Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?
by Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon
- 886-890 Midnight regulations and the Cinderella effect
by de Rugy, Veronique & Davies, Antony
- 891-902 Behavioral economics and the economics of Keynes
by Pech, Wesley & Milan, Marcelo
- 903-907 A dynamic econometric model of suicides in Turkey
by Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda
- 908-915 Why reputation is not always beneficial: Tolerance and opportunism in business networks
by Abraham, Martin
- 916-925 The social economics of ethical consumption: Theoretical considerations and empirical evidence
by Starr, Martha A.
- 926-934 A model of corporate social performance: Social satisfaction and moral conduct
by Teraji, Shinji
- 935-939 Do taboo trade-offs explain the difficulty in valuing health and social interventions?
by Shiell, Alan & Sperber, Daniel & Porat, Carly
- 940-945 Enforcement of exogenous environmental regulation, social disapproval and bribery
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K.
- 946-956 Healthy, educated and wealthy: A primer on the impact of public and private welfare expenditures on economic growth
by Beraldo, Sergio & Montolio, Daniel & Turati, Gilberto
- 957-965 Changing your role models: Social learning and the Engel curve
by Cordes, Christian
- 966-976 Examining evidence of financial and credit exclusion in Canada from 1999 to 2005
by Simpson, Wayne & Buckland, Jerry
- 977-987 Controlling for endogeneity in the health-socioeconomic status relationship of the near retired
by Bender, Keith A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis
- 988-997 Tax evasion, tax morale and policy maker's effectiveness
by Dell'Anno, Roberto
- 998-999 Hugh Schwartz, A Guide to Behavioral Economics , Higher Education Publications, Inc., Falls Church, Virginia (2008) 90 pp., ISBN-13: 978-0-914927-61-7, ISBN-10: 0-914927-61-2
by Kantarelis, Demetri
- 999-1000 Robert J. Shiller, The Subprime Solution: How Today's Global Financial Crisis Happened and What to Do About It , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2008) ISBN 978-0-691-13929-6 196 pp., Price: $16.95
by Hendershott, Robert J.
2009, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 713-721 A note on interdependent happiness
by Bolle, Friedel & Okhrin, Yarema & Vogel, Claudia
- 722-727 How Sunday, price, and social norms influence donation behaviour
by Martin, Richard & Randal, John
- 728-738 On the absorbability of informational cascades in the laboratory
by Morone, Andrea & Sandri, Serena & Fiore, Annamaria
- 739-751 An empirical investigation of heterogeneity in time preferences and smoking behaviors
by Grignon, Michel
- 752-756 Risk behavior in decision-making in a multi-person-setting
by Fenzl, Thomas & Brudermann, Thomas
- 757-763 Perceived facilitators and barriers to saving among low-income youth
by Wheeler-Brooks, Jennifer & Scanlon, Edward
- 764-778 Women and poverty: A gender-sensitive approach
by Bastos, Amélia & Casaca, Sara F. & Nunes, Francisco & Pereirinha, José
- 779-789 Gender pairing bias in trustworthiness
by Bonein, Aurélie & Serra, Daniel
- 790-798 Why a fixed workweek?
by Díaz, Antonia & Echevarria, Cristina
- 799-808 The role and significance of endogenous firing costs in a matching model with endogenous job destruction
by Saltari, Enrico & Tilli, Riccardo
- 809-813 Older workers' employment in dynamic technology changes
by Malul, Miki
- 814-819 Consumer attitudes towards switching supplier in three deregulated markets
by Gamble, Amelie & Juliusson, E. Asgeir & Gärling, Tommy
- 820-825 Faking it: Personality and individual difference predictors of willingness to buy counterfeit goods
by Swami, Viren & Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas & Furnham, Adrian
- 826-833 Technical efficiency estimates of Cherokee agriculture: A pre- and post-removal analysis
by Gregg, Matthew T.
- 834-842 With or without you? Measuring the quality of relational life throughout the world
by Stanca, Luca
- 843-858 A simple theory of 'meso'. On the co-evolution of institutions and platform size--With an application to varieties of capitalism and 'medium-sized' countries
by Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten
2009, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 549-556 Commitment and weakness of will in game theory and neoclassical economics
by McCain, Roger A.
- 557-567 Followers and leaders: Reciprocity, social norms and group behavior
by López-Pérez, Raúl
- 568-573 Do spending comparisons affect spending and satisfaction?
by Solnick, Sara J. & Hemenway, David
- 574-580 Heterogeneous 'adaptation' and 'income effects' across self-reported health distribution?
by Costa-Font, Montserrat & Costa-Font, Joan
- 581-589 The job satisfaction gender gap among young recent university graduates: Evidence from Catalonia
by Mora, Toni & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 590-600 The Easterlin paradox and the decline of social capital: An integrated explanation
by Pugno, Maurizio
- 601-607 Social capital and business giving to charity following a natural disaster: An empirical assessment
by Bin, Okmyung & Edwards, Bob
- 608-610 Shoplifting, monitoring and price determination
by Yaniv, Gideon
- 611-621 Formal and informal deterrents of crime in Japan: Roles of police and social capital revisited
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 622-629 Non-expected utility maximizers behave as if expected utility maximizers: An experimental test
by Kurata, Hiroshi & Izawa, Hiroshi & Okamura, Makoto
- 630-640 Satisfaction and 'comparison sharing': What influences Swedish parents satisfaction with the sharing of parental leave?
by Amilon, Anna
- 641-647 Tipping as risk sharing
by Holland, Steven J.
- 648-657 Career prospects and tenure-job satisfaction profiles: Evidence from panel data
by Theodossiou, I. & Zangelidis, A.
- 658-662 Two sources of human irrationality: Cognitive dissonance and brain dysfunction
by Lester, David & Yang, Bijou
- 663-671 Non-response to the recycling promotion technique of blockleader and commitment
by Meneses, Gonzalo Díaz
- 672-683 Urban path dependency theory and the living wage: Were cities that passed ordinances destined to do so?
by Levin-Waldman, Oren M.
- 684-690 Cognitive dissonance and the overtaking anomaly: Psychology in the principal-agent relationship
by Smith, John
- 691-704 Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece
by Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A.
- 705-706 P. Diamond and H. Vartiainen, Editors, Behavioral Economics and its Applications, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Woodstock (2007) 336 pp., $46.95, ISBN-13: 978-0-691-12284-7 and ISBN-10: 0-691-12284-9
by Gürerk, Özgür
- 706-707 Duncan Foley, Adam's Fallacy. A Guide to Economic Theology , Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2006) 265 pages including references and index. ISBN: 13:978-0-674-02309-3.
by Frantz, Roger
- 709-711 Erratum to "Steven Pressman (Ed.), Palgrave MacMillan, Alternative Theories of the State, New York, NY (2006). viii+229 pp., Price $90.00, ISBN: 1-4039-9939-2" [The Journal of Socio-Economics 37 (2009) 2569-2571]
by Kaboub, Fadhel & Rafferty, Devin
2009, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 403-410 Social norms: Does it matter whether agents are rational or boundedly rational?
by Cartwright, Edward
- 411-414 Explaining the gap between the theoretical prediction and experimental evidences about the investment in the spouse's human capital
by Liu, Xuemei
- 415-420 Consumption theory with reference dependent utility
by Andersson, Fredrik W.
- 421-428 The value of non-binding announcements in public goods experiments: Some theory and experimental evidence
by Berlemann, Michael & Dittrich, Marcus & Markwardt, Gunther
- 429-442 Social capital as social networks: A new framework for measurement and an empirical analysis of its determinants and consequences
by Sabatini, Fabio
- 443-455 Social capital: An analysis of factors influencing investment
by Shideler, David W. & Kraybill, David S.
- 456-463 Low wages and high unemployment rates: The role of social interactions in hiring discrimination
by Jacques, Jean-François & Walkowiak, Emmanuelle
- 464-474 Good for the soul: The relationship between work, wellbeing and psychological capital
by Cole, Kenneth & Daly, Anne & Mak, Anita
- 475-483 Do institutions really matter for saving among low-income households? A comparative approach
by Han, Chang-Keun & Sherraden, Michael
- 484-494 Why do small firms produce the entrepreneurs?
by Parker, Simon C
- 495-508 Cultural filtering in the hiring process and its relationship to welfare reform
by Axelsen, Dan & Underwood, Daniel A. & Friesner, Dan
- 509-518 The effects of direct experience on consumer product evaluation
by de Groot, I. Manon & Antonides, Gerrit & Read, Daniel & Raaij, W. Fred van
- 519-529 The financial practices and perceptions behind separate systems of household financial management
by Ashby, Katherine J. & Burgoyne, Carole. B.
- 530-533 Portfolio choice when relative income matters
by Park, Sangkyun
- 534-540 Optimal dividend distribution policy from the perspective of the impatient and loss-averse investor
by Yang, Yang & Shoji, Isao & Kanehiro, Sumei
- 541-542 R. Thaler and C. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness , Yale University Press, New Haven (2008) pp. 293, $26.00, ISBN: 978-0-300-12223-7
by Colander, David
- 542-543 Tobias F. Rotheli , Expectations, Rationality, and Economic Performance, Edward Elgar, Northampton, MA (2007) 202 pp., [euro]93.24, ISBN: 987-1-84542-724-9
by Oxoby, Robert
- 545-546 Erratum to "Social Capital in the Knowledge Economy: Theory and Empirics, H. Westlund. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York (2006). xÂ +Â 212 pp., ISBN-10 3-540-35364-X, ISBN-13 978-540-35364-5" [The Journal of Socio-Economics 37 (2009) 2567-2569]
by Sirven, Nicolas
- 547-547 Retraction notice to "Social mood: The stock market and political cycles" [J. Socio-Econ. 36 (2007) 734-744]
by Nofsinger, John R.
2009, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 215-220 Gift-giving and deadweight loss
by Principe, Kristine E. & Eisenhauer, Joseph G.
- 221-229 "I don't want to be selling my soul": Two experiments in environmental economics
by Ovchinnikova, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Lynne, Gary D. & Larimer, Christopher W.
- 230-237 The distinct role of group-central and group-peripheral norms in taxpaying behaviour
by Ashby, Julie S. & Haslam, S. Alexander & Webley, Paul
- 238-245 Perceived tax evasion and the importance of trust
by Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker C. & Nordblom, Katarina
- 246-255 Universal Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: Two different ways of thinking redistribution
by Tondani, Davide
- 256-269 Gender disparities in the Italian regions from a human development perspective
by Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore
- 270-279 Groom price-female human capital: Some empirical evidence
by Sharma, Amarendra & Frijters, Paul
- 280-287 Examining the structure of awareness and perceptions of groundnut aflatoxin among Ghanaian health and agricultural professionals and its influence on their actions
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Awuah, Richard T. & Fialor, Simon C. & Williams, Johnathan T.
- 288-300 Interview effects in the reporting of domestic violence
by Allen, W. David
- 301-309 Does satisfaction matter? A microeconomic empirical analysis of the effect of social relations on economic welfare
by Degli Antoni, Giacomo
- 310-319 Religion and subjective well-being among the elderly in China
by Brown, Philip H. & Tierney, Brian
- 320-325 Finance-growth-poverty nexus in South Africa: A dynamic causality linkage
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 326-330 Human development and the optimal size of government
by Davies, Antony
- 331-343 The problem of the 21st century: Economics faculty and the color line
by Price, Gregory N.
- 344-349 Occupational differences in the wage penalty for obese women
by DeBeaumont, Ronald
- 350-356 The effect of immigration on the earnings of native-born workers: Evidence from Australia
by Kifle, Temesgen
- 357-371 Effects of positive attitude on earnings: Evidence from the US longitudinal data
by Mohanty, Madhu S.
- 372-383 The impact of union direct voice on voluntary and involuntary absenteeism
by García-Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A.
- 384-390 The role of relationships in labor markets for the popular arts and its impact on product quality
by Frank, Joshua M. & Carlisle-Frank, Pamela
- 391-398 A post-Keynesian regulatory model of privatization
by AlHussaini, Wissam & Molz, Rick
- 399-400 D.C. North, Understanding the Process of Economic Change , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2005) pp. xi, 187, $29.95/Â£18.95, ISBN 0-691-11805-1
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 400-401 Stephen T. Ziliak and Deirdre N. McClosky, The Cult of Statistical Significance , The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2008) 352 pp., Price: US$ 24.95, ISBN-10: 0472050079
by Topyan, Kudret
2009, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-12 Institutions matter: The case of Vietnam
by Tran, Thi Bich & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 13-24 Cultural, cognition and human action
by Gifford Jr., Adam
- 25-30 Living will: Ruminations of an economist
by Lee, Li Way
- 31-36 Becoming: Identity and spirituality
by Pecchenino, Rowena A.
- 37-44 Rational praying: The economics of prayer
by Brown, Timothy Tyler
- 45-51 The economics of possible selves
by Teraji, Shinji
- 52-59 Relative status and interdependent effects in consumer behavior
by Gasana, Parfait U.
- 60-71 About the "economic" origin of altruism
by Paolilli, Antonio Luigi
- 72-79 The determinants of purposeful voluntarism
by Lipford, Jody W. & Yandle, Bruce
- 80-88 On the relation between impulses to help and causes of neediness: An experimental study
by Buitrago, Gelkha & Gueth, Werner & Levati, Maria Vittoria