Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
2011, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 480-489 Happiness in Europe
by Pedersen, Peder J. & Schmidt, Torben Dall
- 490-495 Linking risk aversion and type of employment
by Di Mauro, Carmela & Musumeci, Rosy
- 496-502 Sick listing—Partly a family phenomenon?
by Andersson, Fredrik W. & Bokenblom, Mattias & Brantingson, Staffan & Brännström, Susanne Gullberg & Wall, Johan
- 503-515 What's important for you in life? A general and pluralistic model of economic agents’ motivation
by Zibell, Laurent
- 516-522 Consumer rationality in a multidisciplinary perspective
by Arcidiacono, Davide
- 523-529 Men among men do not take norm enforcement seriously
by Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats
- 530-537 Enduring happiness: Integrating the hedonic and eudaimonic approaches
by Tomer, John F.
- 538-547 Social capital and the distribution of household income in the United States: 1980, 1990, and 2000
by Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E. & Jin, Songqing
- 548-557 Investors’ trading activity: A behavioural perspective and empirical results
by Kourtidis, Dimitrios & Šević, Željko & Chatzoglou, Prodromos
- 558-563 Multiple facets of altruism and their influence on blood donation
by Otto, Philipp E. & Bolle, Friedel
- 564-572 Hong Kong's happiness indices: What they tell us about LIFE?
by Ho, Lok Sang
- 573-582 Income disparity and norms relating to intra-household financial organisation in the UK: A dimensional analysis
by Sonnenberg, Stefanie J. & Burgoyne, Carole B. & Routh, David A.
- 583-593 Trust and institutions: A multilevel analysis
by Wang, Lanlan & Gordon, Peter
- 594-608 Trust, discrimination and acculturation
by Guillen, Pablo & Ji, Daniel
- 609-615 Rethinking the informal labour from an evolutionary point of view
by Goktuna, Bilge Ozturk & Dayangac, Renginar
- 616-622 Group composition and conditional cooperation
by Smith, Alexander
- 623-630 Gender differences in estimated salaries: A UK study
by Furnham, Adrain & Wilson, Emma
- 631-636 Perceived neighbourhood context, disability onset and old age
by Walsh, Kieran & Gannon, Brenda
- 637-644 Comparison of the effects of homeownership by individuals and their neighbors on social capital formation: Evidence from Japanese General Social Surveys
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 645-651 Fatalism and savings
by Shapiro, Joel & Wu, Stephen
- 652-659 A psychosocial explanation of economic cycles
by Lopes, Miguel Pereira
- 660-670 The psychology of inflation, monetary policy and macroeconomic instability
by Gaffeo, Edoardo & Canzian, Giulia
- 671-678 Skin color, physical appearance, and perceived discriminatory treatment
by Hersch, Joni
- 679-691 Social capital and loan repayment performance in Southeast Asia
by Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Quoc, Hoang Dinh & Munkung, Nuchanata
- 692-699 “Lucky” numbers, unlucky consumers
by Yang, Zili
- 700-708 Measuring inequality of subjective well-being: A Bayesian approach
by Hasegawa, Hikaru & Ueda, Kazuhiro
2011, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 335-346 Trust-based social capital, institutions, and development
by Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina
- 347-355 My teammate, myself and I: Experimental evidence on equity and equality norms
by Corgnet, Brice & Sutan, Angela & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 356-363 Group-based trust, trustworthiness and voluntary cooperation: Evidence from experimental and survey data in China
by Qin, Xiangdong & Shen, Junyi & Meng, Xindan
- 364-367 Does perceived unfairness affect charitable giving? Evidence from the dictator game
by Rousu, Matthew C. & Baublitz, Sara J.
- 368-372 Behavioral bioethics: Notes of a behavioral economist
by Lee, Li Way
- 373-380 The impact of retirement on psychological well-being in Canada
by Latif, Ehsan
- 381-384 The lambda model and "rule of thumb" consumers: An estimation problem in existing studies
by Andersson, Fredrik W.
- 385-393 English language proficiency and earnings in a developing country: The case of South Africa
by Casale, Daniela & Posel, Dorrit
- 394-403 Behavioural influences in Portuguese foreign direct investment
by Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo
- 404-411 The welfare impact of microcredit on rural households in China
by Li, Xia & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding
- 412-416 Using education to reduce the wage gap between men and women
by Miki, Malul & Yuval, Fany
- 417-427 Work hours and wage inequality: Evidence from the 2004 WERS
by Carr, Michael D.
- 428-435 In search of value: Vienna School of Art History, Austrian value theory and the others
by Svoboda, Frantisek
- 436-443 The role of econometrics in economic science: An essay about the monopolization of economic methodology by econometric methods
by Pinto, Hugo
- 444-453 Comparatism--A constructive approach in the philosophy of science
by Tullberg, Jan
2011, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 217-223 An economic analysis of social exclusion and inequality
by Teraji, Shinji
- 224-236 Deconstructing the hedonic treadmill: Is happiness autoregressive?
by Bottan, Nicolas Luis & Perez Truglia, Ricardo
- 237-241 Preferences, choice, goal attainment, satisfaction: That's life?
by Pecchenino, Rowena A.
- 242-246 Implicit influences of Christian religious representations on dictator and prisoner's dilemma game decisions
by Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo
- 247-258 The presence of religious organisations, religious attendance and earnings: Evidence from Indonesia
by Permani, Risti
- 259-264 Family fortunes: Gender-based differences in the impact of employment and home characteristics on satisfaction levels
by Parker, Louise & Watson, Duncan & Webb, Robert
- 265-273 A behavioral economic analysis of excess entry in arts labor markets
by Frank, Joshua & Sohn, Saeyoon
- 274-284 Returns to bilingualism in the nursing labor market--Demand or ability?
by Coomer, Nicole M.
- 285-295 Can economic-psychological parameters predict successful smoking cessation?
by Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei & Takahashi, Yuko & Nishimura, Shuzo
- 296-305 Does the promotion of community social capital reduce obesity risk?
by Yoon, Jangho & Brown, Timothy T.
- 306-311 Demographics of the sandwich generation by race and ethnicity in the United States
by Cravey, Tiffany & Mitra, Aparna
- 312-326 Innovation, workers skills and industrial relations: Empirical evidence from firm-level Italian data
by Antonioli, Davide & Manzalini, Rocco & Pini, Paolo
- 327-333 Product differentiation and cooperative governance
by Borgen, Svein Ole
2011, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 103-114 The frames behind the games: Player's perceptions of prisoners dilemma, chicken, dictator, and ultimatum games
by Butler, David J. & Burbank, Victoria K. & Chisholm, James S.
- 115-123 Frames as choice superstructures
by Lanzi, Diego
- 124-131 Motivation, self-efficacy, and risk attitudes among entrepreneurs during transition to a market economy
by Tyszka, Tadeusz & Cieslik, Jerzy & Domurat, Artur & Macko, Anna
- 132-140 The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions
by Michaelides, Marios
- 141-149 An empirical model on the fair and the second fair division of household labor
by Tao, Hung-Lin
- 150-162 Culturally based beliefs and labor market institutions
by D'Orlando, Fabio & Ferrante, Francesco & Ruiu, Gabriele
- 163-171 Does education engender cultural values that matter for economic growth?
by Bangwayo-Skeete, Prosper F. & Rahim, Afaf H. & Zikhali, Precious
- 172-177 Determinants of noncompliance with light attraction regulation among inshore fishers in Ghana
by Akpalu, Wisdom
- 178-191 Alternative routes of political change: Elites fracture or social mobilization, economic incentives or cultural thresholds
by Castañeda, Gonzalo
- 192-198 Gender differences in the effects of Internet usage on high school absenteeism
by Austin, Wesley A. & Totaro, Michael W.
- 199-207 Was the 19th century stature-insolation relationship similar across independent samples? Evidence from soldiers and prisoners
by Carson, Scott Alan
- 208-216 Socio-economic determinants of adolescent use of performance enhancing drugs: Evidence from the YRBSS
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Ruseski, Jane E.
2011, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-13 Lavish returns on cheap talk: Two-way communication in trust games
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Putterman, Louis & Ren, Ting
- 14-25 The difference between kinship and friendship: (Field-) experimental evidence on trust and punishment
by Vollan, Björn
- 26-34 Mirror, mirror on the wall: The effect of time spent grooming on earnings
by Das, Jayoti & De Loach, Stephen B.
- 35-42 A literature review of the anchoring effect
by Furnham, Adrian & Boo, Hua Chu
- 43-52 Measuring quality of life across countries: A multiple indicators and multiple causes approach
by Rahman, Tauhidur & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 53-58 A note on the relationship between television viewing and individual happiness
by Kataria, Mitesh & Regner, Tobias
- 59-66 Monetary policy and happiness: Preferences over inflation and unemployment in Latin America
by Ruprah, Inder J. & Luengas, Pavel
- 67-73 A closer look at the Easterlin Paradox
by Angeles, Luis
- 74-80 Willingness to pay for drinking water quality improvement and the influence of social capital
by Polyzou, E. & Jones, N. & Evangelinos, K.I. & Halvadakis, C.P.
- 81-87 An asset approach to increasing perceived household economic stability among families in Uganda
by Chowa, Gina A.N. & Elliott III, William
- 88-96 The relationship between perceptions of insecurity, social capital and subjective well-being: Empirical evidences from areas of rural conflict in Colombia
by Wills-Herrera, Eduardo & Orozco, Luz E. & Forero-Pineda, Clemente & Pardo, Oscar & Andonova, Venetta
- 97-98 Dani Rodrik, One Economics Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth , Princeton University Press, Princeton (2007) ISBN 978-0-691-14117-6 263 pages, Paperback
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 98-101 The audacity of Clark: A review essay
by Lyons, John S.
2010, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 615-618 The mood of a firm
by Lee, Li Way
- 619-630 Modes of state intervention and business group performance in China's transitional economy
by Chen, Xinxiang
- 631-644 How do private entrepreneurs transform local social capital into economic capital? Four case studies from rural Denmark
by Haase Svendsen, Gunnar Lind & Kjeldsen, Chris & Noe, Egon
- 645-652 Financial literacy and the design of retirement plans
by Dvorak, Tomas & Hanley, Henry
- 653-660 Trust responsiveness. On the dynamics of fiduciary interactions
by Pelligra, Vittorio
- 661-669 Let's meet up! The role of relational goods in promoting cooperation
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Faillo, Marco
- 670-682 Tournaments and unfair treatment
by Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella
- 683-691 Suicide and unemployment in Japan: Evidence from municipal level suicide rates and age-specific suicide rates
by Kuroki, Masanori
- 692-695 The value of planned death
by Chan, Leo & Lien, Donald
- 696-700 Marxism as a capitalist tool
by Ellerman, David
- 701-702 Paul Zak, Editor, Moral Markets: The Critical Role of Values in the Economy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2008) ISBN 978-0-691-13523-6, p. 386 $29.95/£20.95
by Adhia, Nimish
- 702-703 John F. Tomer, Intangible Capital: Its Contribution to Economic Growth, Well-being and Rationality , Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA (2008) ISBN 978-1-84720-088-4 296 pp., bibliographical references and index, Hardback, £70.00
by Westlund, Hans
2010, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 537-539 Symposium: Methodological issues in behavioural economics
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi
- 540-545 On price data elicitation: A laboratory investigation
by Morone, Andrea
- 546-553 Some differences in revealed behaviour under different inquiry methods
by Ottone, Stefania & Ortona, Guido & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco
- 554-561 Satisficing in strategic environments: A theoretical approach and experimental evidence
by Güth, Werner & Vittoria Levati, M. & Ploner, Matteo
- 562-567 Behavioral economics has two 'souls': Do they both depart from economic rationality?
by Zarri, Luca
- 568-577 The hunt for a descriptive theory of choice under risk--A view from the road not taken
by Leland, Jonathan
- 578-584 Paradigmatic experiments: The Dictator Game
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi
- 585-594 Imitation with intention and memory: An experiment
by Matthey, Astrid
- 595-600 Risk-defusing in decisions by probability of detection of harm and promotion and prevention focus
by Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Huber, Oswald
- 601-609 Tax avoidance and the endogenous formation of social norms
by Balestrino, Alessandro
- 610-612 Deirdre N. McCloskey, The Bourgeois Virtues: Ethics for an Age of Commerce , The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL (2006) ISBN 0-226-55663-8 xviii + 616 pp., US$22.50
by Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D.
- 612-614 Animal Spirits Intro, pp. v-xiv, G.A. Akerlof, R.J. Shiller. Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2009). Text, pp. 1-230, ISBN: 978-0-691-14233-3
by Goldenberg, David H.
2010, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 447-454 Appeals to social norms as policy instruments to address consumption externalities
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Westskog, Hege & Mideksa, Torben K.
- 455-457 Framing effects and gender differences in voluntary public goods provision experiments
by Fujimoto, Hiroaki & Park, Eun-Soo
- 458-465 Subjective time discount rates among teenagers and adults: Evidence from Israel
by Lahav, Eyal & Benzion, Uri & Shavit, Tal
- 466-473 Individual determinants of social behavior
by de Blasio, Guido & Nuzzo, Giorgio
- 474-481 Social capital and public goods
by Leonard, Tammy & Croson, Rachel T.A. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M.
- 482-517 Social capital and subjective well-being trends: Comparing 11 western European countries
by Sarracino, Francesco
- 518-526 Welfare and capital-theoretic foundations of corporate social responsibility and corporate sustainability
by Hediger, Werner
- 527-535 Shadow employment in post-transition--Is informal employment a matter of choice or no choice in Poland?
by Cichocki, Stanislaw & Tyrowicz, Joanna
2010, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 339-343 Happiness and capability: Introduction to the symposium
by van Hoorn, André & Mabsout, Ramzi & Sent, Esther-Mirjam
- 344-350 Capability and happiness: Conceptual difference and reality links
by Veenhoven, Ruut
- 351-360 Understanding the diversity of conceptions of well-being and quality of life
by Gasper, Des
- 361-368 Subjective well-being
by Angner, Erik
- 369-375 Freedom or happiness? Agency and subjective well-being in the capability approach
by Kotan, Murat
- 376-383 Procedural rationality and happiness
by Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana & Novarese, Marco
- 384-390 With a focus on well-being and capabilities
by Van Ootegem, Luc & Spillemaeckers, Sophie
- 391-399 Applying the capability approach to policy-making: The impact assessment of the EU-proposal on organ donation
by Canoy, Marcel & Lerais, Frédéric & Schokkaert, Erik
- 400-406 Targeting occupations with varying reputations to increase tax revenue
by Forest, Adam & Kirchler, Erich
- 407-419 Explorations of the effect of experience on preferences for a health-care service
by Neuman, Tzahi & Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana
- 420-428 Absenteeism and peer interaction effects: Evidence from an Italian Public Institute
by De Paola, Maria
- 429-435 Occupational safety and profit maximization: Friends or foes?
by Yakovlev, Pavel & Sobel, Russell S.
- 436-444 Institutions and the shaping of different forms of entrepreneurship
by Harbi, Sana El & Anderson, Alistair R.
- 445-445 Corrigendum to "Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece" [J. Socio-Econ. 38 (2009) 691-704]
by Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A.
2010, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 117-118 The financial crisis--Economic and psychological perspectives: Introduction to the special issue of the Journal of Socio-Economics on "The Financial Crisis"
by Leiser, David & Rötheli, Tobias F.
- 119-126 Causes of the financial crisis: Risk misperception, policy mistakes, and banks' bounded rationality
by Rötheli, Tobias F.
- 127-131 The credit crunch: Ideological, psychological and epistemological perspectives
by Lewis, Alan
- 132-141 Human foibles or systemic failure--Lay perceptions of the 2008-2009 financial crisis
by Leiser, David & Bourgeois-Gironde, Sacha & Benita, Rinat
- 142-149 Representation of the financial crisis: Effect on social representations of savings and credit
by Roland-Lévy, Christine & Pappalardo Boumelki, Fatima-Ezzahra & Guillet, Emilie
- 150-154 Does Akerlof and Shiller's Animal Spirits provide a helpful new approach for macroeconomics?
by Schwartz, Hugh
- 155-157 The Generosity Game and calibration of inequity aversion
by Güth, Werner
- 158-162 Prisoner's Dilemma payoffs and the evolution of co-operative preferences
by Poulsen, Anders & Poulsen, Odile
- 163-170 Competition and cooperation in markets. The experimental case of a winner-take-all setting
by Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio
- 171-179 Incentive pay: Productivity, sorting, and adjacent rents
by Stefanec, Noah Patrick
- 180-186 It is better to be the head of a chicken than the tail of a phoenix: Concern for relative standing in rural China
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Qin, Ping
- 187-193 Expected utility paradoxes
by Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J.
- 194-203 Anomaly, impulsivity, and addiction
by Ida, Takanori
- 204-208 The Oregon Paradox
by Lee, Li Way
- 209-222 The use of risk in understanding financial decisions and institutional uncertainty
by Pixley, Jocelyn
- 223-232 Does alcohol consumption reinforce mental problems in adolescence?
by Lacruz, Ana Isabel Gil & Lacruz, Marta Gil
- 233-240 Can demographic transition only be explained by altruistic and neo-Malthusian models?
by Brezis, Elise S.
- 241-250 Extracting a revised labor supply theory from Becker's model of the household
by Johnson, Roger D.
- 251-257 Will the possibility of divorce discourage marriage-specific investment?
by Liu, Xuemei
- 258-270 Effects of positive attitude and optimism on employment: Evidence from the US data
by Mohanty, Madhu Sudan
- 271-277 Regulatory fit effects on perceived fiscal exchange and tax compliance
by Leder, Susanne & Mannetti, Lucia & Hölzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich
- 278-285 Public governance of information asymmetries--The gap between reality and economic theory
by Mann, Stefan & Wüstemann, Henry
- 286-294 Gain versus pain from status and ambition: Effects on growth and inequality
by Tournemaine, Frederic & Tsoukis, Christopher
- 295-305 Swinger economics
by D'Orlando, Fabio
- 306-315 Group diversity and salience: A natural experiment from a television game show
by Bucci, Gabriella A. & Tenorio, Rafael
- 316-318 New decimal currencies' relationships with their predecessors
by Mushin, Jerry
- 319-328 Household size, income and expenditure on food: The case of Cyprus
by Jacobson, David & Mavrikiou, Petroula M. & Minas, Christos
- 329-337 Research in economics and management in France: A bibliometric study using the h-index
by Courtault, Jean-Michel & Hayek, Naïla & Rimbaux, Eric & Zhu, Tong
2010, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-10 Risk, fear, bird flu and terrorists: A study of risk perceptions and economics
by Turvey, Calum G. & Onyango, Benjamin & Cuite, Cara & Hallman, William K.
- 11-17 Does generosity generate generosity? An experimental study of reputation effects in a dictator game
by Servátka, Maros
- 18-23 Waning vigilance and the disposition effect: Evidence from Thailand on individual investor decision making
by DeWeaver, Mark A. & Shannon, Randall
- 24-29 Overconfident investors and probability misjudgments
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 30-36 Financial decision making in collective society--A field test on Israeli kibbutz members and city residents
by Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal & Shoham, Amir
- 37-45 Multidimensional tests for economic behavior differences across cultures
by Ehmke, Mariah & Lusk, Jayson & Tyner, Wallace
- 46-54 A model of religion and death
by Pyne, Derek Arnold
- 55-63 Social exchange and common agency in organizations
by Dur, Robert & Roelfsema, Hein
- 64-71 Education, reputation or network? Evidence on migrant workers employability
by Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Piva, Nora & Ponti, Giovanni
- 72-80 Comparing public attitudes toward providing for the livelihood of the elderly in two aging societies: Germany and Japan
by Hayo, Bernd & Ono, Hiroyuki
- 81-88 Real household income and attitude toward immigrants: an empirical analysis
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Rossetti, Fiammetta & Castriota, Stefano
- 89-99 The use of informal networks in Italy: Efficiency or favoritism?
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 100-109 The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency
by Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 110-111 Douglass C. North, John Joseph Wallis and Barry R. Weingast, Violence and Social Orders: A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England (2009) ISBN 978-0-521-76173-4
by Snyder, Stephen
- 111-112 Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational , HarperCollins, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-06-135323-9 280 pp., Price: 25.95
by Islam, Schinria & Pingle, Mark
- 112-113 Nicholas A. Ashford and Charles C. Caldart, Environmental Law, Policy, and Economics: Reclaiming the Environmental Agenda , The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2008 May) 1088 pp., $90.00, ISBN-10: 0262012383, ISBN-13: 978-0262012386
by Steinemann, Anne C.
- 113-114 Wilfried Ver Eecke, An Anthology Regarding Merit Goods , Purdue University Press, West Lafayette, Indiana (2007) 800 pp., $99.99, ISBN: 1-55753-428-4
by Vitaliano, Donald F.
- 114-115 David Colander, The Making of an Economist, Redux , Princeton University Press (2007) pp. 280, Hardcover, $24.95, ISBN: 0691125856
by Liang, Yan
2009, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 859-870 Is diversity bad for economic growth?: Evidence from state-level data in the US
by Ratna, Nazmun N. & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom
- 871-877 Reputational cues in repeated trust games
by Boero, Riccardo & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Castellani, Marco & Squazzoni, Flaminio
- 878-885 Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?
by Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon
- 886-890 Midnight regulations and the Cinderella effect
by de Rugy, Veronique & Davies, Antony
- 891-902 Behavioral economics and the economics of Keynes
by Pech, Wesley & Milan, Marcelo
- 903-907 A dynamic econometric model of suicides in Turkey
by Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda
- 908-915 Why reputation is not always beneficial: Tolerance and opportunism in business networks
by Abraham, Martin
- 916-925 The social economics of ethical consumption: Theoretical considerations and empirical evidence
by Starr, Martha A.
- 926-934 A model of corporate social performance: Social satisfaction and moral conduct
by Teraji, Shinji
- 935-939 Do taboo trade-offs explain the difficulty in valuing health and social interventions?
by Shiell, Alan & Sperber, Daniel & Porat, Carly
- 940-945 Enforcement of exogenous environmental regulation, social disapproval and bribery
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K.
- 946-956 Healthy, educated and wealthy: A primer on the impact of public and private welfare expenditures on economic growth
by Beraldo, Sergio & Montolio, Daniel & Turati, Gilberto
- 957-965 Changing your role models: Social learning and the Engel curve
by Cordes, Christian
- 966-976 Examining evidence of financial and credit exclusion in Canada from 1999 to 2005
by Simpson, Wayne & Buckland, Jerry
- 977-987 Controlling for endogeneity in the health-socioeconomic status relationship of the near retired
by Bender, Keith A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis
- 988-997 Tax evasion, tax morale and policy maker's effectiveness
by Dell'Anno, Roberto
- 998-999 Hugh Schwartz, A Guide to Behavioral Economics , Higher Education Publications, Inc., Falls Church, Virginia (2008) 90 pp., ISBN-13: 978-0-914927-61-7, ISBN-10: 0-914927-61-2
by Kantarelis, Demetri
- 999-1000 Robert J. Shiller, The Subprime Solution: How Today's Global Financial Crisis Happened and What to Do About It , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2008) ISBN 978-0-691-13929-6 196 pp., Price: $16.95
by Hendershott, Robert J.
2009, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 713-721 A note on interdependent happiness
by Bolle, Friedel & Okhrin, Yarema & Vogel, Claudia
- 722-727 How Sunday, price, and social norms influence donation behaviour
by Martin, Richard & Randal, John
- 728-738 On the absorbability of informational cascades in the laboratory
by Morone, Andrea & Sandri, Serena & Fiore, Annamaria
- 739-751 An empirical investigation of heterogeneity in time preferences and smoking behaviors
by Grignon, Michel
- 752-756 Risk behavior in decision-making in a multi-person-setting
by Fenzl, Thomas & Brudermann, Thomas
- 757-763 Perceived facilitators and barriers to saving among low-income youth
by Wheeler-Brooks, Jennifer & Scanlon, Edward
- 764-778 Women and poverty: A gender-sensitive approach
by Bastos, Amélia & Casaca, Sara F. & Nunes, Francisco & Pereirinha, José
- 779-789 Gender pairing bias in trustworthiness
by Bonein, Aurélie & Serra, Daniel
- 790-798 Why a fixed workweek?
by Díaz, Antonia & Echevarria, Cristina
- 799-808 The role and significance of endogenous firing costs in a matching model with endogenous job destruction
by Saltari, Enrico & Tilli, Riccardo
- 809-813 Older workers' employment in dynamic technology changes
by Malul, Miki