Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
2010, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 24-29 Overconfident investors and probability misjudgments
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 30-36 Financial decision making in collective society--A field test on Israeli kibbutz members and city residents
by Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal & Shoham, Amir
- 37-45 Multidimensional tests for economic behavior differences across cultures
by Ehmke, Mariah & Lusk, Jayson & Tyner, Wallace
- 46-54 A model of religion and death
by Pyne, Derek Arnold
- 55-63 Social exchange and common agency in organizations
by Dur, Robert & Roelfsema, Hein
- 64-71 Education, reputation or network? Evidence on migrant workers employability
by Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Piva, Nora & Ponti, Giovanni
- 72-80 Comparing public attitudes toward providing for the livelihood of the elderly in two aging societies: Germany and Japan
by Hayo, Bernd & Ono, Hiroyuki
- 81-88 Real household income and attitude toward immigrants: an empirical analysis
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Rossetti, Fiammetta & Castriota, Stefano
- 89-99 The use of informal networks in Italy: Efficiency or favoritism?
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 100-109 The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency
by Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 110-111 Douglass C. North, John Joseph Wallis and Barry R. Weingast, Violence and Social Orders: A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England (2009) ISBN 978-0-521-76173-4
by Snyder, Stephen
- 111-112 Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational , HarperCollins, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-06-135323-9 280 pp., Price: 25.95
by Islam, Schinria & Pingle, Mark
- 112-113 Nicholas A. Ashford and Charles C. Caldart, Environmental Law, Policy, and Economics: Reclaiming the Environmental Agenda , The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2008 May) 1088 pp., $90.00, ISBN-10: 0262012383, ISBN-13: 978-0262012386
by Steinemann, Anne C.
- 113-114 Wilfried Ver Eecke, An Anthology Regarding Merit Goods , Purdue University Press, West Lafayette, Indiana (2007) 800 pp., $99.99, ISBN: 1-55753-428-4
by Vitaliano, Donald F.
- 114-115 David Colander, The Making of an Economist, Redux , Princeton University Press (2007) pp. 280, Hardcover, $24.95, ISBN: 0691125856
by Liang, Yan
2009, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 859-870 Is diversity bad for economic growth?: Evidence from state-level data in the US
by Ratna, Nazmun N. & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom
- 871-877 Reputational cues in repeated trust games
by Boero, Riccardo & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Castellani, Marco & Squazzoni, Flaminio
- 878-885 Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?
by Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon
- 886-890 Midnight regulations and the Cinderella effect
by de Rugy, Veronique & Davies, Antony
- 891-902 Behavioral economics and the economics of Keynes
by Pech, Wesley & Milan, Marcelo
- 903-907 A dynamic econometric model of suicides in Turkey
by Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda
- 908-915 Why reputation is not always beneficial: Tolerance and opportunism in business networks
by Abraham, Martin
- 916-925 The social economics of ethical consumption: Theoretical considerations and empirical evidence
by Starr, Martha A.
- 926-934 A model of corporate social performance: Social satisfaction and moral conduct
by Teraji, Shinji
- 935-939 Do taboo trade-offs explain the difficulty in valuing health and social interventions?
by Shiell, Alan & Sperber, Daniel & Porat, Carly
- 940-945 Enforcement of exogenous environmental regulation, social disapproval and bribery
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K.
- 946-956 Healthy, educated and wealthy: A primer on the impact of public and private welfare expenditures on economic growth
by Beraldo, Sergio & Montolio, Daniel & Turati, Gilberto
- 957-965 Changing your role models: Social learning and the Engel curve
by Cordes, Christian
- 966-976 Examining evidence of financial and credit exclusion in Canada from 1999 to 2005
by Simpson, Wayne & Buckland, Jerry
- 977-987 Controlling for endogeneity in the health-socioeconomic status relationship of the near retired
by Bender, Keith A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis
- 988-997 Tax evasion, tax morale and policy maker's effectiveness
by Dell'Anno, Roberto
- 998-999 Hugh Schwartz, A Guide to Behavioral Economics , Higher Education Publications, Inc., Falls Church, Virginia (2008) 90 pp., ISBN-13: 978-0-914927-61-7, ISBN-10: 0-914927-61-2
by Kantarelis, Demetri
- 999-1000 Robert J. Shiller, The Subprime Solution: How Today's Global Financial Crisis Happened and What to Do About It , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2008) ISBN 978-0-691-13929-6 196 pp., Price: $16.95
by Hendershott, Robert J.
2009, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 713-721 A note on interdependent happiness
by Bolle, Friedel & Okhrin, Yarema & Vogel, Claudia
- 722-727 How Sunday, price, and social norms influence donation behaviour
by Martin, Richard & Randal, John
- 728-738 On the absorbability of informational cascades in the laboratory
by Morone, Andrea & Sandri, Serena & Fiore, Annamaria
- 739-751 An empirical investigation of heterogeneity in time preferences and smoking behaviors
by Grignon, Michel
- 752-756 Risk behavior in decision-making in a multi-person-setting
by Fenzl, Thomas & Brudermann, Thomas
- 757-763 Perceived facilitators and barriers to saving among low-income youth
by Wheeler-Brooks, Jennifer & Scanlon, Edward
- 764-778 Women and poverty: A gender-sensitive approach
by Bastos, Amélia & Casaca, Sara F. & Nunes, Francisco & Pereirinha, José
- 779-789 Gender pairing bias in trustworthiness
by Bonein, Aurélie & Serra, Daniel
- 790-798 Why a fixed workweek?
by Díaz, Antonia & Echevarria, Cristina
- 799-808 The role and significance of endogenous firing costs in a matching model with endogenous job destruction
by Saltari, Enrico & Tilli, Riccardo
- 809-813 Older workers' employment in dynamic technology changes
by Malul, Miki
- 814-819 Consumer attitudes towards switching supplier in three deregulated markets
by Gamble, Amelie & Juliusson, E. Asgeir & Gärling, Tommy
- 820-825 Faking it: Personality and individual difference predictors of willingness to buy counterfeit goods
by Swami, Viren & Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas & Furnham, Adrian
- 826-833 Technical efficiency estimates of Cherokee agriculture: A pre- and post-removal analysis
by Gregg, Matthew T.
- 834-842 With or without you? Measuring the quality of relational life throughout the world
by Stanca, Luca
- 843-858 A simple theory of 'meso'. On the co-evolution of institutions and platform size--With an application to varieties of capitalism and 'medium-sized' countries
by Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten
2009, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 549-556 Commitment and weakness of will in game theory and neoclassical economics
by McCain, Roger A.
- 557-567 Followers and leaders: Reciprocity, social norms and group behavior
by López-Pérez, Raúl
- 568-573 Do spending comparisons affect spending and satisfaction?
by Solnick, Sara J. & Hemenway, David
- 574-580 Heterogeneous 'adaptation' and 'income effects' across self-reported health distribution?
by Costa-Font, Montserrat & Costa-Font, Joan
- 581-589 The job satisfaction gender gap among young recent university graduates: Evidence from Catalonia
by Mora, Toni & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 590-600 The Easterlin paradox and the decline of social capital: An integrated explanation
by Pugno, Maurizio
- 601-607 Social capital and business giving to charity following a natural disaster: An empirical assessment
by Bin, Okmyung & Edwards, Bob
- 608-610 Shoplifting, monitoring and price determination
by Yaniv, Gideon
- 611-621 Formal and informal deterrents of crime in Japan: Roles of police and social capital revisited
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 622-629 Non-expected utility maximizers behave as if expected utility maximizers: An experimental test
by Kurata, Hiroshi & Izawa, Hiroshi & Okamura, Makoto
- 630-640 Satisfaction and 'comparison sharing': What influences Swedish parents satisfaction with the sharing of parental leave?
by Amilon, Anna
- 641-647 Tipping as risk sharing
by Holland, Steven J.
- 648-657 Career prospects and tenure-job satisfaction profiles: Evidence from panel data
by Theodossiou, I. & Zangelidis, A.
- 658-662 Two sources of human irrationality: Cognitive dissonance and brain dysfunction
by Lester, David & Yang, Bijou
- 663-671 Non-response to the recycling promotion technique of blockleader and commitment
by Meneses, Gonzalo Díaz
- 672-683 Urban path dependency theory and the living wage: Were cities that passed ordinances destined to do so?
by Levin-Waldman, Oren M.
- 684-690 Cognitive dissonance and the overtaking anomaly: Psychology in the principal-agent relationship
by Smith, John
- 691-704 Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece
by Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A.
- 705-706 P. Diamond and H. Vartiainen, Editors, Behavioral Economics and its Applications, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Woodstock (2007) 336 pp., $46.95, ISBN-13: 978-0-691-12284-7 and ISBN-10: 0-691-12284-9
by Gürerk, Özgür
- 706-707 Duncan Foley, Adam's Fallacy. A Guide to Economic Theology , Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2006) 265 pages including references and index. ISBN: 13:978-0-674-02309-3.
by Frantz, Roger
- 709-711 Erratum to "Steven Pressman (Ed.), Palgrave MacMillan, Alternative Theories of the State, New York, NY (2006). viii+229 pp., Price $90.00, ISBN: 1-4039-9939-2" [The Journal of Socio-Economics 37 (2009) 2569-2571]
by Kaboub, Fadhel & Rafferty, Devin
2009, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 403-410 Social norms: Does it matter whether agents are rational or boundedly rational?
by Cartwright, Edward
- 411-414 Explaining the gap between the theoretical prediction and experimental evidences about the investment in the spouse's human capital
by Liu, Xuemei
- 415-420 Consumption theory with reference dependent utility
by Andersson, Fredrik W.
- 421-428 The value of non-binding announcements in public goods experiments: Some theory and experimental evidence
by Berlemann, Michael & Dittrich, Marcus & Markwardt, Gunther
- 429-442 Social capital as social networks: A new framework for measurement and an empirical analysis of its determinants and consequences
by Sabatini, Fabio
- 443-455 Social capital: An analysis of factors influencing investment
by Shideler, David W. & Kraybill, David S.
- 456-463 Low wages and high unemployment rates: The role of social interactions in hiring discrimination
by Jacques, Jean-François & Walkowiak, Emmanuelle
- 464-474 Good for the soul: The relationship between work, wellbeing and psychological capital
by Cole, Kenneth & Daly, Anne & Mak, Anita
- 475-483 Do institutions really matter for saving among low-income households? A comparative approach
by Han, Chang-Keun & Sherraden, Michael
- 484-494 Why do small firms produce the entrepreneurs?
by Parker, Simon C
- 495-508 Cultural filtering in the hiring process and its relationship to welfare reform
by Axelsen, Dan & Underwood, Daniel A. & Friesner, Dan
- 509-518 The effects of direct experience on consumer product evaluation
by de Groot, I. Manon & Antonides, Gerrit & Read, Daniel & Raaij, W. Fred van
- 519-529 The financial practices and perceptions behind separate systems of household financial management
by Ashby, Katherine J. & Burgoyne, Carole. B.
- 530-533 Portfolio choice when relative income matters
by Park, Sangkyun
- 534-540 Optimal dividend distribution policy from the perspective of the impatient and loss-averse investor
by Yang, Yang & Shoji, Isao & Kanehiro, Sumei
- 541-542 R. Thaler and C. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness , Yale University Press, New Haven (2008) pp. 293, $26.00, ISBN: 978-0-300-12223-7
by Colander, David
- 542-543 Tobias F. Rotheli , Expectations, Rationality, and Economic Performance, Edward Elgar, Northampton, MA (2007) 202 pp., [euro]93.24, ISBN: 987-1-84542-724-9
by Oxoby, Robert
- 545-546 Erratum to "Social Capital in the Knowledge Economy: Theory and Empirics, H. Westlund. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York (2006). xÂ +Â 212 pp., ISBN-10 3-540-35364-X, ISBN-13 978-540-35364-5" [The Journal of Socio-Economics 37 (2009) 2567-2569]
by Sirven, Nicolas
- 547-547 Retraction notice to "Social mood: The stock market and political cycles" [J. Socio-Econ. 36 (2007) 734-744]
by Nofsinger, John R.
2009, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 215-220 Gift-giving and deadweight loss
by Principe, Kristine E. & Eisenhauer, Joseph G.
- 221-229 "I don't want to be selling my soul": Two experiments in environmental economics
by Ovchinnikova, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Lynne, Gary D. & Larimer, Christopher W.
- 230-237 The distinct role of group-central and group-peripheral norms in taxpaying behaviour
by Ashby, Julie S. & Haslam, S. Alexander & Webley, Paul
- 238-245 Perceived tax evasion and the importance of trust
by Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker C. & Nordblom, Katarina
- 246-255 Universal Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: Two different ways of thinking redistribution
by Tondani, Davide
- 256-269 Gender disparities in the Italian regions from a human development perspective
by Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore
- 270-279 Groom price-female human capital: Some empirical evidence
by Sharma, Amarendra & Frijters, Paul
- 280-287 Examining the structure of awareness and perceptions of groundnut aflatoxin among Ghanaian health and agricultural professionals and its influence on their actions
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Awuah, Richard T. & Fialor, Simon C. & Williams, Johnathan T.
- 288-300 Interview effects in the reporting of domestic violence
by Allen, W. David
- 301-309 Does satisfaction matter? A microeconomic empirical analysis of the effect of social relations on economic welfare
by Degli Antoni, Giacomo
- 310-319 Religion and subjective well-being among the elderly in China
by Brown, Philip H. & Tierney, Brian
- 320-325 Finance-growth-poverty nexus in South Africa: A dynamic causality linkage
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 326-330 Human development and the optimal size of government
by Davies, Antony
- 331-343 The problem of the 21st century: Economics faculty and the color line
by Price, Gregory N.
- 344-349 Occupational differences in the wage penalty for obese women
by DeBeaumont, Ronald
- 350-356 The effect of immigration on the earnings of native-born workers: Evidence from Australia
by Kifle, Temesgen
- 357-371 Effects of positive attitude on earnings: Evidence from the US longitudinal data
by Mohanty, Madhu S.
- 372-383 The impact of union direct voice on voluntary and involuntary absenteeism
by García-Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A.
- 384-390 The role of relationships in labor markets for the popular arts and its impact on product quality
by Frank, Joshua M. & Carlisle-Frank, Pamela
- 391-398 A post-Keynesian regulatory model of privatization
by AlHussaini, Wissam & Molz, Rick
- 399-400 D.C. North, Understanding the Process of Economic Change , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2005) pp. xi, 187, $29.95/Â£18.95, ISBN 0-691-11805-1
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 400-401 Stephen T. Ziliak and Deirdre N. McClosky, The Cult of Statistical Significance , The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2008) 352 pp., Price: US$ 24.95, ISBN-10: 0472050079
by Topyan, Kudret
2009, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-12 Institutions matter: The case of Vietnam
by Tran, Thi Bich & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 13-24 Cultural, cognition and human action
by Gifford Jr., Adam
- 25-30 Living will: Ruminations of an economist
by Lee, Li Way
- 31-36 Becoming: Identity and spirituality
by Pecchenino, Rowena A.
- 37-44 Rational praying: The economics of prayer
by Brown, Timothy Tyler
- 45-51 The economics of possible selves
by Teraji, Shinji
- 52-59 Relative status and interdependent effects in consumer behavior
by Gasana, Parfait U.
- 60-71 About the "economic" origin of altruism
by Paolilli, Antonio Luigi
- 72-79 The determinants of purposeful voluntarism
by Lipford, Jody W. & Yandle, Bruce
- 80-88 On the relation between impulses to help and causes of neediness: An experimental study
by Buitrago, Gelkha & Gueth, Werner & Levati, Maria Vittoria
- 89-95 Experiment timing and preferences for fairness
by Dickinson, David L.
- 96-103 Some indications of limits to framing the policy preferences of the civically engaged: Interplay of social capital, race attitudes, and social justice frames
by Elliott, Catherine S. & Fitzgerald, Keith & Hayward, Donald M. & Krasteva, Stela
- 104-114 The demand for job protection: Some clues from behavioural economics
by D'Orlando, Fabio & Ferrante, Francesco
- 115-128 Social preferences for public intervention: An empirical investigation based on French data
by Boarini, Romina & Le Clainche, Christine
- 129-137 An economic analysis of the job search decisions for Canadian nurses
by Buhr, Karen J.
- 138-146 Socioeconomic determinants of the need for personal assistance reported by community-dwelling elderly: Empirical evidence from a French national health survey
by Davin, Bérengère & Paraponaris, Alain & Verger, Pierre
- 147-158 The poor, the rich and the happy: Exploring the link between income and subjective well-being
by Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Moro, Mirko
- 159-167 When money does not buy happiness: The case of "frustrated achievers"
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Rossetti, Fiammetta
- 168-172 A theory of happiness-wealth relationship with status-sensitive communication
by Levy, Amnon
- 173-187 Young and out: An application of a prospects-based concept of social exclusion
by Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars
- 188-196 Cooperative behavior and institutions
by Vatn, Arild
- 197-208 What happened to the Washington Consensus? The evolution of international development policy
by Marangos, John
- 209-214 Measures of freedom
by D'Agata, Antonio
2008, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 2131-2140 The role of co-operatives in poverty reduction: Network perspectives
by Simmons, Richard & Birchall, Johnston
- 2141-2154 From tackling poverty to achieving financial inclusion--The changing role of British credit unions in low income communities
by Jones, Paul A.
- 2155-2167 Cooperative games and cooperative organizations
by McCain, Roger A.
- 2168-2177 Defining the co-operative difference
by Novkovic, Sonja
- 2178-2188 Cooperatives as the "enfants terribles" of economics: Some implications for the social economy
by Levi, Yair & Davis, Peter
- 2189-2200 Trust as risk and the foundation of investment value
by Olsen, Robert A.
- 2201-2213 Characteristics of cities that pass living wage ordinances: Are certain conditions more conducive than others?
by Levin-Waldman, Oren M.
- 2214-2220 Empirical evidence on intergenerational inequality of tax burdens in the U.S. and Japan
by Fukuda, Kosei
- 2221-2230 Repayment rate of loans from semi-formal financial institutions among small-scale farmers in Ethiopia: Two-limit Tobit analysis
by Brehanu, Amare & Fufa, Bekabil
- 2231-2241 Risk-taking in entrepreneurs, compared to criminals and students: The role of uncertainty and stakes
by Faragó, Klára & Kiss, Orhidea & Boros, János
- 2242-2247 The poverty of growth with interdependent utility functions
by Komlos, John & Salamon, Peter
- 2248-2260 Health and human development at sub-state level in India
by Purohit, Brijesh C.
- 2261-2277 Facilitating achievement by social capital in Japan
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Chan, Raymond Kwok-hong
- 2278-2290 X-inefficiency in the use of income to attain economic satisfaction
by Rojas, Mariano
- 2291-2303 Income distribution and financial satisfaction between spouses in Europe
by Bonke, Jens
- 2304-2318 Do immigrants counter the effect of cultural distance on trade? Evidence from US state-level exports
by Tadesse, Bedassa & White, Roger
- 2319-2329 Where are you from? Cultural differences in public good experiments
by Finocchiaro Castro, Massimo
- 2330-2339 Material vs. spiritual--A novel economics perspective on marriage and divorce
by Liu, Xuemei
- 2340-2367 Have we come a long way? Using the Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics to revisit the 'pin money' theory
by DeRiviere, Linda
- 2368-2379 Women's employment decisions in Malaysia: Does religion matter?
by Amin, Shahina & Alam, Imam
- 2380-2389 Knowledge network dissemination in a family-firm sector
by Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa
- 2390-2398 Trends in the occupations of eminent black entrepreneurs in the United States
by Boyd, Robert L.
- 2399-2410 Social norms, cognitive dissonance and the timing of marriage
by Balestrino, Alessandro & Ciardi, Cinzia
- 2411-2416 Measuring the cost of making payment decisions
by Shy, Oz
- 2417-2426 Please do not pirate it, you will rob the poor! An experimental investigation on the effect of charitable donations on piracy
by Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Sutan, Angela
- 2427-2442 The distribution of a federal entitlement: The case of adoption assistance
by Hansen, Mary Eschelbach
- 2443-2453 Constituents' economic interests and senator support for spending limitations
by Dennis, Christopher & Medoff, Marshall H. & Magnera, Michael
- 2454-2463 The impact of socio-economic factors on political instability: A cross-country analysis
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Rimal, Arbindra
- 2464-2477 Support for state opting out and stateless national identity in the Basque Country
by Costa-Font, Joan & Tremosa-Balcells, Ramon
- 2478-2491 Economic valuation of coastal water quality and protest responses: A case study in Mitilini, Greece
by Jones, Nikoleta & Sophoulis, Costas M. & Malesios, Chrisovaladis
- 2492-2504 Something for nothing: A model of gambling behavior
by Nyman, John A. & Welte, John W. & Dowd, Bryan E.
- 2505-2512 Impact of formal and informal deterrents on driving behavior
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 2513-2522 Subjective discount rates among Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews
by Mahajna, Ahmad & Benzion, Uri & Bogaire, Ravid & Shavit, Tal
- 2523-2534 Determinants of obesity: The case of Germany
by Maennig, Wolfgang & Schicht, Tobias & Sievers, Tim
- 2535-2545 A General Behavior Model and New Definitions of Organizational Cultures
by Wu, Jay Y.
- 2546-2555 Socio-economic effects on increased cinema attendance: The case of Japan
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 2557-2563 "Behavioral Economics Comes of Age": Review of: M. Altman (Ed.), Handbook of Contemporary Behavioral Economics: Foundations and Developments. M.E. Sharpe, Armonk, NY (2006). 762 pp., Price: US$ 149.95, ISBN: 978-0-7656-1302-8
by Coughlin, Richard M.
- 2564-2565 S. Maital, Editor, Recent Developments in Behavioral Economics, Edward Elgar, Cheltenhen, UK and Northampton, MA, USA (2007) ISBN 978-1-84542-4060 Price: $215
by Schwartz, Hugh
- 2566-2567 David Ellerman, Helping People Help Themselves: From the World Bank to an Alternative Philosophy of Development Assistance , The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2005) ISBN 0-472-03142-2 xxivÂ +Â 334 pp.
by Edward Schuh, G.
- 2567-2569 H. Westlund, Social Capital in the Knowledge Economy: Theory and Empirics , Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York (2006) xÂ +Â 212 pp., ISBN-10 3-540-35364-X, ISBN-13 978-540-35364-5.
by Sirven, Nicolas
- 2569-2571 Steven Pressman, Editor, Alternative Theories of the State, Palgrave MacMillan, New York, NY (2006) ISBN 1-4039-9939-2 viii+229 pp., Price $90.00
by Kaboub, Fadhel & Rafferty, Devin
2008, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 1685-1702 The psychological underpinnings of economics: Economic psychology according to Gabriel Tarde
by Wärneryd, Karl-Erik
- 1703-1712 Beyond the rationality of economic man, toward the true rationality of human man
by Tomer, John
- 1713-1723 What suicides reveal about gender bias
by Mitra, Siddhartha & Shroff, Sangeeta
- 1724-1728 Compassion and the Hippocratic Oath
by Lee, Li Way
- 1729-1745 Preference variability along the policy chain in Vietnam
by Anderson, C. Leigh & Cullen, Alison & Stamoulis, Kostas
- 1746-1755 The demand for clinical information and for involvement in medical treatment decision making: An empirical examination in the general population
by Shmueli, Amir
- 1756-1767 A theory of entrenched socioeconomic deprivation and addiction to strong mind-altering substances
by Levy, Amnon
- 1768-1774 Endowment effect theory, public goods and welfare
by Bischoff, Ivo & Meckl, Jürgen
- 1775-1784 Economic and hypothetical dictator game experiments: Incentive effects at the individual level
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Kramer, Amit & Levy, Ori
- 1785-1788 Prefrontal cortex dysfunction and attitudes toward money: A study in neuroeconomics
by Spinella, Marcello & Yang, Bijou & Lester, David
- 1789-1796 A critical note on the theory of inequity aversion
by Bergh, Andreas
- 1797-1802 Jealousy and monetary policy
by Tervala, Juha
- 1803-1814 Attitudes to money in a random sample of adults: Factor analysis of the MAS and MBBS scales, and correlations with demographic variables
by Baker, Paul Morgan & Hagedorn, Robert B.
- 1815-1824 Cross-cultural overconfidence and biased self-attribution
by Acker, Daniella & Duck, Nigel W.
- 1825-1845 Bureaucracy versus high performance: Work reorganization in the 1990s
by Yang, Song
- 1846-1855 Labor market coordination systems and unemployment performance in some OECD countries
by Autiero, Giuseppina
- 1856-1879 Group versus individual discrimination among young workers: A distributional approach
by Favaro, Donata & Magrini, Stefano
- 1880-1905 A decision-making model for workload/salary choices and their effect on well-being
by Facci, Eugenio L. & Chartier, Genie
- 1906-1920 Jobs as Lancaster goods: Facets of job satisfaction and overall job satisfaction
by Skalli, Ali & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Vasileiou, Efi
- 1921-1936 Job satisfaction and response to incentives among China's urban workforce
by Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 1937-1945 Materialism on the March: From conspicuous leisure to conspicuous consumption?
by Frijters, Paul & Leigh, Andrew
- 1946-1979 Assessing and explaining the relative efficiency of local government
by Afonso, António & Fernandes, Sónia
- 1980-1993 The welfare economics of macroeconomics and chooser-dependent, non-expected utility preferences: A Senian critique with an application to the costs of the business cycle
by Hannsgen, Greg
- 1994-1998 The cyclical nature of Consumer Sentiments Indices in the US and UK
by Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 1999-2019 Culture and entrepreneurship? African American and immigrant self-employment in the United States
by Bogan, Vicki & Darity Jr., William