Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
December 2008, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 2505-2512 Impact of formal and informal deterrents on driving behavior
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 2513-2522 Subjective discount rates among Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews
by Mahajna, Ahmad & Benzion, Uri & Bogaire, Ravid & Shavit, Tal
- 2523-2534 Determinants of obesity: The case of Germany
by Maennig, Wolfgang & Schicht, Tobias & Sievers, Tim
- 2535-2545 A General Behavior Model and New Definitions of Organizational Cultures
by Wu, Jay Y.
- 2546-2555 Socio-economic effects on increased cinema attendance: The case of Japan
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 2557-2563 "Behavioral Economics Comes of Age": Review of: M. Altman (Ed.), Handbook of Contemporary Behavioral Economics: Foundations and Developments. M.E. Sharpe, Armonk, NY (2006). 762 pp., Price: US$ 149.95, ISBN: 978-0-7656-1302-8
by Coughlin, Richard M.
- 2564-2565 S. Maital, Editor, Recent Developments in Behavioral Economics, Edward Elgar, Cheltenhen, UK and Northampton, MA, USA (2007) ISBN 978-1-84542-4060 Price: $215
by Schwartz, Hugh
- 2566-2567 David Ellerman, Helping People Help Themselves: From the World Bank to an Alternative Philosophy of Development Assistance , The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2005) ISBN 0-472-03142-2 xxivÂ +Â 334 pp.
by Edward Schuh, G.
- 2567-2569 H. Westlund, Social Capital in the Knowledge Economy: Theory and Empirics , Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York (2006) xÂ +Â 212 pp., ISBN-10 3-540-35364-X, ISBN-13 978-540-35364-5.
by Sirven, Nicolas
- 2569-2571 Steven Pressman, Editor, Alternative Theories of the State, Palgrave MacMillan, New York, NY (2006) ISBN 1-4039-9939-2 viii+229 pp., Price $90.00
by Kaboub, Fadhel & Rafferty, Devin
October 2008, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 1685-1702 The psychological underpinnings of economics: Economic psychology according to Gabriel Tarde
by Wärneryd, Karl-Erik
- 1703-1712 Beyond the rationality of economic man, toward the true rationality of human man
by Tomer, John
- 1713-1723 What suicides reveal about gender bias
by Mitra, Siddhartha & Shroff, Sangeeta
- 1724-1728 Compassion and the Hippocratic Oath
by Lee, Li Way
- 1729-1745 Preference variability along the policy chain in Vietnam
by Anderson, C. Leigh & Cullen, Alison & Stamoulis, Kostas
- 1746-1755 The demand for clinical information and for involvement in medical treatment decision making: An empirical examination in the general population
by Shmueli, Amir
- 1756-1767 A theory of entrenched socioeconomic deprivation and addiction to strong mind-altering substances
by Levy, Amnon
- 1768-1774 Endowment effect theory, public goods and welfare
by Bischoff, Ivo & Meckl, Jürgen
- 1775-1784 Economic and hypothetical dictator game experiments: Incentive effects at the individual level
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Kramer, Amit & Levy, Ori
- 1785-1788 Prefrontal cortex dysfunction and attitudes toward money: A study in neuroeconomics
by Spinella, Marcello & Yang, Bijou & Lester, David
- 1789-1796 A critical note on the theory of inequity aversion
by Bergh, Andreas
- 1797-1802 Jealousy and monetary policy
by Tervala, Juha
- 1803-1814 Attitudes to money in a random sample of adults: Factor analysis of the MAS and MBBS scales, and correlations with demographic variables
by Baker, Paul Morgan & Hagedorn, Robert B.
- 1815-1824 Cross-cultural overconfidence and biased self-attribution
by Acker, Daniella & Duck, Nigel W.
- 1825-1845 Bureaucracy versus high performance: Work reorganization in the 1990s
by Yang, Song
- 1846-1855 Labor market coordination systems and unemployment performance in some OECD countries
by Autiero, Giuseppina
- 1856-1879 Group versus individual discrimination among young workers: A distributional approach
by Favaro, Donata & Magrini, Stefano
- 1880-1905 A decision-making model for workload/salary choices and their effect on well-being
by Facci, Eugenio L. & Chartier, Genie
- 1906-1920 Jobs as Lancaster goods: Facets of job satisfaction and overall job satisfaction
by Skalli, Ali & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Vasileiou, Efi
- 1921-1936 Job satisfaction and response to incentives among China's urban workforce
by Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 1937-1945 Materialism on the March: From conspicuous leisure to conspicuous consumption?
by Frijters, Paul & Leigh, Andrew
- 1946-1979 Assessing and explaining the relative efficiency of local government
by Afonso, António & Fernandes, Sónia
- 1980-1993 The welfare economics of macroeconomics and chooser-dependent, non-expected utility preferences: A Senian critique with an application to the costs of the business cycle
by Hannsgen, Greg
- 1994-1998 The cyclical nature of Consumer Sentiments Indices in the US and UK
by Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 1999-2019 Culture and entrepreneurship? African American and immigrant self-employment in the United States
by Bogan, Vicki & Darity Jr., William
- 2020-2033 Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach
by Dinda, Soumyananda
- 2034-2042 Analysing fair trade in economic terms
by Mann, Stefan
- 2043-2053 Modeling religious behavior and economic outcome: Is the relationship bicausal?: Evidence from a survey of Mississippi households
by Arano, Kathleen G. & Blair, Benjamin F.
- 2054-2058 The effects of inequality, fragmentation, and social capital on collective action in a homogeneous society: Analyzing responses to the 2005 Japan Census
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 2059-2071 Trust--The importance of trustfulness versus trustworthiness
by Tullberg, Jan
- 2072-2079 The implementation of democratic justice regimes in the Israeli taxi sector: Economic imperative or ethnic origin?
by Darr, Asaf & Lewin, Alisa C.
- 2080-2094 Worker well-being and perceived fairness: Survey-based findings from Italy
by Tortia, Ermanno C.
- 2095-2106 Press media reporting effects on risk perceptions and attitudes towards genetically modified (GM) food
by Vilella-Vila, Marta & Costa-Font, Joan
- 2107-2113 The pitfalls of transition: Crowding out the "National Virtues"
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 2114-2125 The visibility of Ukrainian economists 1969-2005
by Coupé, Tom
- 2126-2127 L.L. Dallas, Law and Public Policy: A Socioeconomic Approach , Carolina Academic Press, Durham, NC (2005) 752 pp., xxxv, Price: $90, ISBN 0-89089-234-2
by Allan Schmid, A.
- 2127-2128 Diane Coyle, The Soulful Science: What Economists Really Do and Why It Matters , Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2007) 279 pp., Price US$ 27.95, ISBN-13: 978-0-691-12513-8, ISBN-10: 0-691-12513-9
by Portes, Luis San Vicente
- 2129-2130 C. Heckscher and P.S. Adler, Editors, The Firm as a Collaborative Community: Reconstructing Trust, in the Knowledge Economy, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (2006) ISBN 0-19-928603-5, p. 592
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
August 2008, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 1293-1308 Social identity and trust--An experimental investigation
by Güth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria & Ploner, Matteo
- 1309-1318 Social interaction and effort in a success-at-work augmented utility model
by Bratsiotis, George J. & Peng, Baochun
- 1319-1327 Social networks, self-denial, and median preferences: Conformity as an evolutionary strategy
by Klick, Jonathan & Parisi, Francesco
- 1328-1346 Economics and the self: A formalisation of self-determination theory
by Pugno, Maurizio
- 1347-1362 Analysis of domain satisfactions: Evidence from a panel of Greek women
by Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas
- 1363-1370 Does financial security influence judgements of female physical attractiveness?
by Swami, Viren & Tovée, Martin J. & Furnham, Adrian
- 1371-1380 Music piracy among students on the university campus: Do males and females react differently?
by Chiang, Eric P. & Assane, Djeto
- 1381-1396 Family unpredictability, future discounting, and risk taking
by Hill, Elizabeth M. & Jenkins, Jessica & Farmer, Lisa
- 1397-1411 Mood impacts on probability weighting functions: "Large-gamble" evidence
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 1412-1426 The influence of a leader and social interaction on attendance: The case of the Japanese professional baseball league, 1952-2003
by Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong
- 1427-1442 How do respondents explain WTP responses? A review of the qualitative evidence
by Baker, Rachel & Robinson, Angela & Smith, Richard
- 1443-1458 Contingent valuation as a dynamic process
by Tisdell, Clem & Wilson, Clevo & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath
- 1459-1480 Putting a price tag on friends, relatives, and neighbours: Using surveys of life satisfaction to value social relationships
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 1481-1494 Do casinos export bankruptcy?
by Garrett, Thomas A. & Nichols, Mark W.
- 1495-1514 On the capitalization and cultivation of social capital: Towards a neo-capital general science?
by Waldstrøm, Christian & Svendsen, Gunnar Lind Haase
- 1515-1538 Social capital renewal and the academic performance of international students in Australia
by Neri, Frank & Ville, Simon
- 1539-1553 The role of social capital in enhancing factor productivity: Does its erosion depress per capita GDP?
by Bartolini, Stefano & Bonatti, Luigi
- 1554-1569 Social capital in non-profit organizations: A multi-disciplinary perspective
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Nunes, Francisco
- 1570-1583 Interaction in organizations: A dynamic choice of codes
by Gomes, Orlando
- 1584-1596 Property rights, trust, and economic performance
by Teraji, Shinji
- 1597-1623 Social attitudes and re-distributive policies
by Witztum, Amos
- 1624-1635 Capital democratization
by Ashford, Robert & Kantarelis, Demetri
- 1636-1659 An unconditional basic income and labor supply: Results from a pilot study of lottery winners
by Marx, Axel & Peeters, Hans
- 1660-1678 Enfranchisement and the welfare state: Institutional design of unemployment compensation
by Kim, Wonik
- 1679-1680 S. Bowles, H. Gintis and M. Osborne Groves, Editors, Unequal Chances: Family Background and Economic Success, Princeton University Press (2005)
by Wolff, Edward N.
- 1681-1682 E.L. Jones, Cultures Merging: A Historical and Economic Critique of Culture , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2006) 328 p., $29.95, ISBN-13: 978-0-691-11737-9
by Snyder, Stephen E.
- 1683-1684 Richard H.K. Vietor, How Countries Compete: Strategy, Structure and Government in the Global Economy , Harvard Business School Press, Boston, MA (2007) 305 pp. + vi, Hardcover, Price: $21.00, ISBN 13:978-1-4221-1035-5
by Maital, Shlomo
June 2008, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 893-894 Understanding the behavior of the firm
by Tomer, John F.
- 895-906 Understanding firm performance: The case of developing countries's firms that compete internationally in technologically advanced industries
by Teitel, Simón
- 907-918 The role of corporate social responsibility in strong sustainability
by Málovics, György & Csigéné, Noémi Nagypál & Kraus, Sascha
- 919-938 Learning from experience or learning from others?: Inferring informal training from a human capital earnings function with matched employer-employee data
by Destré, Guillaume & Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Sollogoub, Michel
- 939-948 Psychic distance, psychic distance paradox and behavioral economics: Modeling MNC entry behavior in foreign markets
by Hosseini, Hamid
- 949-957 The role of aspirations and aspirations adaptation in explaining satisficing and bounded rationality
by Schwartz, Hugh
- 959-968 The role of employers' beliefs in the evaluation of educational output
by Bailly, Franck
- 969-975 Do norms matter for firm boundaries?
by Kvaløy, Ola
- 976-997 Spontaneous evolution of social exchange--An experimental study
by Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Vogt, Bodo
- 998-1009 Personality preferences in laboratory economics experiments
by Swope, Kurtis J. & Cadigan, John & Schmitt, Pamela M. & Shupp, Robert
- 1010-1028 Inequality and public good provision: An experimental analysis
by Anderson, Lisa R. & Mellor, Jennifer M. & Milyo, Jeffrey
- 1029-1046 Positive confirmation in rational and irrational learning
by Jones, Martin K.
- 1047-1060 The demand for social interaction
by Saffer, Henry
- 1061-1075 Role-reversibility, stochastic ignorance, and social cooperation
by Fon, Vincy & Parisi, Francesco
- 1076-1089 The financial simulacrum: The consequences of the symbolization and the computerization of the financial market
by Schinckus, Christophe
- 1090-1118 A comparative study of equity judgements in Lithuania and Norway
by Jungeilges, Jochen A. & Theisen, Theis
- 1119-1133 Describing poverty in an ultraperipheral region: The case of the Canary Islands
by Dávila Quintana, C. Delia & Garcia, Vanessa del Pino González & Feijoó, Santiago Rodriguez & Caro, Alejandro Rodriguez
- 1134-1152 Help from the parent-teacher association to parenting efficacy: Beyond social status and informal social capital
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Lam, Ching-man & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum
- 1153-1167 Economic convergence and life satisfaction in the European Union
by Welsch, Heinz & Bonn, Udo
- 1168-1186 Children with disabilities and chronic conditions and longer-term parental health
by Burton, Peter & Lethbridge, Lynn & Phipps, Shelley
- 1187-1201 Economic theory and women's household status: The case of Japan
by Redman, Barbara J.
- 1202-1217 The status of women among the scheduled tribes in India
by Mitra, Aparna
- 1218-1233 Reflections on rational choice--The existence of systematic irrationality
by Yang, Bijou & Lester, David
- 1234-1247 Negatively correlated author seniority and the number of acknowledged people: Name-recognition as a signal of scientific merit?
by Berg, Nathan & Faria, Joao
- 1248-1265 Can incentives for research harm research? A business schools' tale
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 1266-1285 Alphabet Economics: The link between names and reputation
by Efthyvoulou, Georgios
- 1287-1289 Robert H. Frank, What Price the Moral High Ground? Ethical Dilemmas in Competitive Environments , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2004) ISBN 0-691-00672-5 xii+203 pp., US$27.95
by Lynne, Gary D.
- 1289-1290 Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, Freakonomics , William Morrow (An imprint of HarperCollins Publishers), New York (2005) 242 pp., $25.95, ISBN: 0-06-073132-X
by Vitaliano, Donald F.
- 1290-1291 K. Roger, Editor, Advances in Austrian Economics (vol. 7): Evolutionary Psychology and Economic Theory, Elsevier, Amsterdam et al. (2004) ISBN 0-7623-1138-X Price: $95
by Newson, Lesley
April 2008, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 455-457 Introduction: Special issue on the household economy
by Burgoyne, Carole B.
- 458-480 Separate financial entities?: Beyond categories of money management
by Ashby, Katherine J. & Burgoyne, Carole B.
- 481-501 Financial affairs? Money management in same-sex relationships
by Burns, Maree & Burgoyne, Carole & Clarke, Victoria
- 502-518 Cohabiting relationships, money and property: The legal backdrop
by Barlow, Anne
- 519-532 Spending and credit use in the private household
by Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Kamleitner, Bernadette
- 533-551 Household financial organisation and discursive practice: Managing money and identity
by Sonnenberg, Stefanie J.
- 552-576 Managing money in new heterosexual forms of intimate relationships
by Vogler, Carolyn & Brockmann, Michaela & Wiggins, Richard D.
- 577-591 Family finances, individualisation, spending patterns and access to credit
by Pahl, Jan
- 592-611 Control over money and the savings decisions of Canadian households
by Phipps, Shelley & Woolley, Frances
- 613-626 Lower monetary returns for that many overtime hours? Forget it!
by DeRiviere, Linda
- 627-643 The effect of transfer payments on the labor supply of single mothers
by Frish, Roni & Zussman, Noam
- 644-656 Microcredit and the socio-economic wellbeing of women and their families in Cairo
by F. Nader, Yasmine
- 657-671 Determinants of the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage: Evidence from a French matchmaking agency
by Vaillant, Nicolas G. & Harrant, Valérie
- 672-693 Constructing and reconstructing gender: Reference group effects and women's demand for entrepreneurial capital
by Fletschner, Diana & Carter, Michael R.
- 694-717 Attitudes and performance: An analysis of Russian workers
by Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia
- 718-735 On the definition of involuntary unemployment
by Sawyer, Malcolm & Spencer, David
- 736-756 The internal migration of the immigrant and native-born populations in Canada between 1976 and 1996
by Grenier, Gilles
- 757-766 Residential segregation by race in cities and the employment of blacks in insurance occupations during the early 20th century
by Boyd, Robert L.
- 767-788 Long-term effects of involuntary job separations on labour careers
by Malo, Miguel A. & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando
- 789-820 Classical and neoclassical conceptions of rationality--Findings of an exploratory survey
by Zafirovski, Milan
- 821-835 Attitudes toward inequality: Racism and other varieties of American exceptionalism
by Kaun, David E.
- 836-863 Ibn Khaldun's theory of development: Does it help explain the low performance of the present-day Muslim world?
by Chapra, M. Umer
- 864-879 A policy analysis of Victoria's Genuine Progress Indictor
by Clarke, Matthew & Lawn, Philip
- 881-884 Review of Robert Scott Gassler, Beyond Profit and Self-Interest: Economics with a Broader Scope , Elgar, Cheltenham (2003) ISBN 184376492X pp. xiiÂ +Â 333, Price: US$ 100.00
by McCain, Roger A.
- 885-887 E. Tijerina, Sarah Babb, Managing Mexico. Economists from Nationalism to Neoliberalism , Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (March 2004) ISBN 0-691-11793-4 Xi, 255 pp., Price: US$ 19.95
by Tijerina, Eliezer
- 887-889 T.L. Friedman, The World is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century--Updated and Expanded , Farrar, Strauss, and Giroux, New York, NY (2006) 593 pp.
by Weller, Christian E.
- 889-891 J. Henrich, R. Boyd, S. Bowles, C. Camerer, E. Fehr and H. Gintis, Foundations of Human Sociality: Economic Experiments and Ethnographic Evidence from Fifteen Small-Scale Societies , Oxford University Press, New York, NY (2004) ISBN 0-19-926204-7 p. 451
by Petrie, Ragan
February 2008, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-17 Groups, cooperation and conflict in games
by Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 18-30 Competition versus cooperation: Some experimental evidence
by Canegallo, Claudia & Ortona, Guido & Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco
- 31-44 Fairness perceptions and observed consumer behavior: Results of a partial observability model
by Daskalopoulou, Irene
- 45-63 Ethical preferences, risk aversion, and taxpayer behavior
by Eisenhauer, Joseph G.
- 64-78 The leisure experience
by Ateca-Amestoy, Victoria & Serrano-del-Rosal, Rafael & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza
- 79-89 The Seat is right: Bidder heterogeneity in The Price Is Right
by Baker II, Ronald J. & Schwartz, Jeremy T.
- 90-107 An economic analysis of apathetic behavior: Theory and experiment
by Shibata, Aiko & Mori, Toru & Okamura, Makoto & Soyama, Noriko
- 108-137 Collective opinion formation of individuals socially embedded in a power structure
by Gazon, Jules
- 138-148 Estimation of evolutionary models as a tool for research in industrial organization
by Rotheli, Tobias F.
- 149-156 The effect of external incentives on profits and firm-provided incentives strategy
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 157-166 Culture, effort variability, and hierarchy
by Teraji, Shinji
- 167-193 Does the stigma of slavery explain the maltreatment of blacks by whites: The case of lynchings
by Price, Gregory N. & Darity Jr., William A. & Headen Jr., Alvin E.
- 194-212 An ecological perspective on interest groups and economic stagnation
by Brunk, Gregory G. & Hunter, Kennith G.
- 213-236 Happiness and health: Well-being among the self-employed
by Andersson, Pernilla
- 237-261 The effect of public spending on suicide: Evidence from U.S. state data
by Minoiu, Camelia & Andres, Antonio Rodriguez
- 262-275 Should we invest in suicide prevention programs
by Sari, Nazmi & de Castro, Sahily & Newman, Frederick L. & Mills, Gerry
- 276-292 Meta-regression analysis as the socio-economics of economics research
by Stanley, T.D. & Doucouliagos, Chris & Jarrell, Stephen B.
- 293-307 Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities
by Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry
- 308-327 The Tragedy of the Commune: Learning from worst-case scenarios
by Mause, Karsten
- 328-342 Peer group effects in education production: Is it about congestion
by Bonesronning, Hans
- 343-352 Relative age, identity and schooling: An extension of the Akerlof/Kranton model which solves a puzzle
by Allen, Jeremiah
- 353-364 Is concern for relative consumption a function of relative consumption
by Andersson, Fredrik W.
- 365-383 Gender dimension in the conservation and sustainable use of agro-biodiversity in West Asia
by Abdelali-Martini, Malika & Amri, Ahmed & Ajlouni, Mohammed & Assi, Raghed & Sbieh, Younes & Khnifes, Ali
- 384-399 Time, speeding behavior, and optimal penalties
by White, Mark D.
- 400-415 How realistic is the supply/demand equilibrium story: A simple demonstration of false trading and its implications for market equilibrium
by Buchanan, Neil H.
- 416-443 Institutions and economic change: A critical survey of the new institutional approaches and empirical evidence
by Gagliardi, Francesca
- 444-447 S. Bowles, Microeconomics: Behavior, Institutions, and Evolution , Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2004) ISBN 978-0-691-09163-1 608 pp., Price: US$ 75 http://press.princeton.edu/titles/7610.html
by Berg, Nathan
- 448-450 D. Vogel, The Market for Virtue: The Potential and Limits of Corporate Social Responsibility , Brookings Institute Press, Washington, DC (2005) ISBN 0-8157-9076-7 222 pp., Hardback, Price: US$ 28.95
by Guyatt, Danyelle
- 451-453 C. Prestowitz, Three Billion New Capitalists , Basic Books, New York, NY (2005) 321 pp.
by Weller, Christian E.
- 454-456 Lawson Tony, Reorienting Economics , Routledge, London (2003) ISBN 0-415-25336-5 Pages xxvi, 383
by Ziliak, Stephen T.
December 2007, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 825-840 Asymmetry in information versus asymmetry in power: Implicit assumptions of agency theory?
by Saam, Nicole J.
- 841-855 A psychological, attitudinal and professional profile of Irish economists
by Lucey, Brian M. & Delaney, Liam
- 856-864 The unconscious in economic decision-making: Convergent voices
by Wolozin, Harold & Wolozin, Benjamin
- 865-874 Experimenters' choices of trust experiments and their consequence for meta-studies
by Bolle, Friedel & Kaehler, Jessica
- 875-894 Firm-level training in local economic systems: Complementarities in production and firm innovation strategies
by Guidetti, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 895-913 The effect of job satisfaction on labor turnover by gender: An analysis for Switzerland
by Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A.
- 914-931 The role of non-profit organisations in migration policies: Spain and Italy compared
by Carella, Maria & Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa & Lorizio, Marilene
- 932-948 Social capital and innovation dynamics in district-based local systems
by Cainelli, Giulio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 949-964 Cohesiveness and goals in agency networks: Explaining conflict and cooperation
by Mukherji, Ananda & Wright, Peter & Mukherji, Jyotsna
- 965-977 Market overreach: The student as customer
by George, David
- 978-982 W.K. Black, The Best Way to Rob a Bank is to Own One: How Corporate Executives and Politicians Looted the S&L Industry, University of Texas Press, Austin, TX (2005) ISBN 0-292-70638-3 329 pp., Price: $24.95
by Ashford, Robert
- 982-983 P.H. Lindert, Growing Public: Social Spending and Economic Growth Since the Eighteenth Century, Cambridge University Press (2004) ISBN 0 521 82174 6 (hardback), 0 521 52916 6 (paperback) vol. 1: xvii + 377 pp., vol. 2: vii + 230 pp.
by James, Simon
October 2007, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 677-685 The effect of life values and materialism on buying counterfeit products
by Furnham, Adrian & Valgeirsson, Halldor
- 686-697 Money obsession, social adjustment, and economic risk perception
by Engelberg, Elisabeth & Sjoberg, Lennart
- 698-712 Money illusion in intuitive financial judgments: Influences of nominal representation of share prices
by Svedsater, Henrik & Gamble, Amelie & Garling, Tommy
- 713-733 Determinants of superstition
by Torgler, Benno
- 734-744 Social mood: The stock market and political cycles
by Nofsinger, John R.
- 745-770 Evaluating the need assessment in fiscal equalization schemes at the local government level
by Eichhorst, Anja
- 771-788 Loss aversion, price and quality
by Sibly, Hugh
- 789-801 Access to gambling and declaring personal bankruptcy
by Boardman, Barry & Perry, John J.
- 802-818 Stability of U.S. consumption expenditure patterns: 1996-1999
by Taylor, Lester D.
- 819-821 G. Benedetto and S. Robert, Economics and Social Interaction Accounting for Interpersonal Relations, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2005) ISBN 13 978-0-521-84884-8 pp. xv; 299, Price: US$ 80.00
by MacFadyen, Alan J.
- 821-824 J. Faux, The Global Class War: How America's Elite Lost Our Future--And What It Will Take to Win It Back, John Wiley and Sons Inc., Hoboken, NJ (2006) 292 pp., $35.99, ISBN-13: 978-0-471-69761-9
by Colander, David
August 2007, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 505-522 Satisficing in portfolio selection--Theoretical aspects and experimental tests
by Guth, Werner
- 523-536 Paradise to parking lots: Creation versus maintenance of a public good
by Shanley, James & Grossman, Philip J.
- 537-545 Positional goods in the United States and China
by Solnick, Sara J. & Hong, Li & Hemenway, David
- 546-560 Is there as-if bargaining?
by Fischer, Sven & Guth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin
- 561-577 Helping self-help: The fundamental conundrum of development assistance
by Ellerman, David
- 578-594 The theory of institutions and collective action in Adam Smith's Theory of Moral Sentiments
by Tajima, Keigo
- 595-618 The anatomy of increasing inequality of U.S. family incomes
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 619-629 Metropolitan poverty: The case of Chicago
by Mogull, Robert G.
- 630-649 Poverty alleviation and consumption insurance: Evidence from PROGRESA in Mexico
by Skoufias, Emmanuel
- 650-671 Social and political forces as determinants of poverty: A spatial analysis
by Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 672-674 R.H. Thaler, Advances in Behavioral Finance II, Russell Sage Foundation, New York (2005) 712 pp., $45.00, ISBN: 0-691-12175-3
by Shefrin, Hersh
- 675-676 E. Shafir, Editor, Preference, Belief, and Similarity: Selected Writings by Amos Tversky, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2004) ISBN 0-262-20144-5
by Tyran, Jean-Robert
June 2007, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 335-359 What is the capability approach?: Its core, rationale, partners and dangers
by Gasper, Des
- 360-375 An analytical framework for conceptualizing poverty and re-examining the capability approach
by Chiappero-Martinetti, Enrica & Moroni, Stefano
- 376-396 Income poverty and material hardship: How strong is the association?
by Iceland, John & Bauman, Kurt J.
- 397-423 Sen and the art of quality of life maintenance: Towards a general theory of quality of life and its causation
by Ruta, Danny & Camfield, Laura & Donaldson, Cam