Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
2013, Volume 42, Issue C
- 106-111 The effects of community social capital on school performance: A spatial approach
by Misra, Kaustav & Grimes, Paul W. & Rogers, Kevin E.
- 112-120 The effects of individual judgments about selection procedures: Results from a power-to-resist game
by Mertins, Vanessa & Egbert, Henrik & Könen, Tanja
- 121-126 Repeated play and gender in the ultimatum game
by McGee, Peter & Constantinides, Stelios
- 127-135 Stakeholder theory: Some revisionist suggestions
by Tullberg, Jan
- 136-139 Seasonal affective disorder: onset and recovery
by Khaled, Mohammed S. & Keef, Stephen P.
2012, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 749-752 A liberal and rhetorical reply
by McCloskey, Deirdre N.
- 753-756 A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations
by Boettke, Peter
- 757-762 Discovering rhetoric: The ecology of enterprise in the Bourgeois Era
by Martin, Adam
- 763-771 Dignity and development
by Williamson, Claudia R.
- 772-775 What can sociology teach us about the ideational origins of modernity? Comments on McCloskey's Bourgeois Dignity
by McCabe, Joshua T.
- 776-782 Morality and aspiration in Bourgeois Dignity
by Vallier, Kevin
- 783-786 Of talk, economics, love and innovation
by Emmett, Ross B.
- 787-791 Talk changes things: The implications of McCloskey's Bourgeois Dignity for historical inquiry
by Martin, Nona & Storr, Virgil Henry
- 792-795 How capitalism and the bourgeois virtues transformed and humanized the family
by Horwitz, Steven
- 796-805 Lay actions in the face of crisis—Swedish citizens’ actions in response to the global financial crisis of 2008
by Söderberg, Inga-Lill & Wester, Misse
- 806-815 Ignorance is not bliss: On the role of education in subjective well-being
by Yakovlev, Pavel & Leguizamon, Susane
- 816-826 Income earning opportunity and work performance affect donating behavior: Evidence from dictator game experiments
by Ogawa, Kazuhito & Takemoto, Toru & Takahashi, Hiromasa & Suzuki, Akihiro
- 827-830 Patient compliance, physician empathy and financial incentives within a principal-agent framework
by Mealem, Yosef & Siniver, Erez & Yaniv, Gideon
- 831-835 For compassion or money? The factors influencing the funding of micro loans
by Heller, Lauren R. & Badding, Kayla D.
- 836-842 Factors affecting completion of a matched savings program: Impacts of time preference, discount rate, and financial hardship
by Manturuk, Kim & Dorrance, Jessica & Riley, Sarah
- 843-848 Ethical crises in the international political economy
by Russell, Jesse
2012, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 485-494 Using econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay to investigate economic efficiency and equity of domestic water services in the West Bank
by Awad, Ibrahim M.
- 495-499 On some flaws of university rankings: The example of the SCImago report
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 500-512 Assessment of multidimensional poverty and effectiveness of microfinance-driven government and NGO projects in the rural Bangladesh
by Chowdhury, Tamgid Ahmed & Mukhopadhaya, Pundarik
- 513-518 Access to microfinance and intra household business decision making: Implication for efficiency of female owned enterprises in Ghana
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Alnaa, Samuel Erasmus & Aglobitse, Peter B.
- 519-528 The preponderant causes of the USA banking crisis 2007–08
by Pol, Eduardo
- 529-540 The economists and the primitive societies
by Marchionatti, Roberto
- 541-547 See you on Facebook! A framework for analyzing the role of computer-mediated interaction in the evolution of social capital
by Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro
- 548-557 Axiomatic measurement of multidimensional well-being inequality: Some distributional questions
by Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & Michelangeli, Alessandra
- 558-573 Group decision-making: An economic analysis of social influence and individual difference in experimental juries
by Baddeley, Michelle & Parkinson, Sophia
- 574-583 Effects of financial insecurity on social interactions
by Corman, Hope & Noonan, Kelly & Reichman, Nancy E. & Schultz, Jennifer
- 584-593 Why do spouses hide income?
by Malapit, Hazel Jean L.
- 594-602 Economic and behavioral factors in an individual's decision to take the influenza vaccination in Japan
by Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Benzion, Uri & Shahrabani, Shosh
- 603-614 Confidence in the economy in times of crisis: Social representations of experts and laypeople
by Gangl, Katharina & Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich & Voracek, Martin
- 615-622 The impact of income inequality on values and attitudes
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 623-632 Impacts of financial crisis on social engagement in Hong Kong
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Ng, Sik Hung
- 633-641 The organization of an ethnic economy: Urban black communities in the early twentieth century
by Boyd, Robert L.
- 642-653 Walking in the shoes of others: Experimental testing of dual-interest and empathy in environmental choice
by Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark
- 654-658 … Do as the Romans do. A model of conformity with the endogenous formation of preferences
by Di Giovinazzo, Viviana & Naimzada, Ahmad
- 659-669 Why without pay? Intrinsic motivation in the unpaid labour supply
by Bruno, Bruna & Fiorillo, Damiano
- 670-676 Does self-employment contribute to national happiness?
by Harbi, Sana El & Grolleau, Gilles
- 677-690 Implications of behavioural economics for financial literacy and public policy
by Altman, Morris
- 697-704 Relational aspects of decisions to sell
by Jefferson, Therese & Taplin, Ross
- 705-711 Being the best or doing the right thing? An investigation of positional, prosocial and conformist preferences in provision of public goods
by Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 714-720 On “lab rats”
by Guillén, Pablo & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 721-725 A critical note on the role of the capability approach for sustainability economics
by Binder, Martin & Witt, Ulrich
- 727-729 Self-report to self-control? A note
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 730-737 Boundedly rational banks’ contribution to the credit cycle
by Rötheli, Tobias F.
- 738-745 Red light, green light: Color priming in financial decisions
by Kliger, Doron & Gilad, Dalia
2012, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 345-349 Rationality, fairness and the cost of distrust
by Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar
- 350-359 Poverty dynamics and disability: An empirical exercise using the European community household panel
by Dávila Quintana, C. Delia & Malo, Miguel A.
- 360-363 Experience of technological and natural disasters and their impact on the perceived risk of nuclear accidents after the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan 2011: A cross-country analysis
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 364-369 The role of preferences in disagreements over scientific hypothesis: Evidence on cognitive bias in formation of beliefs
by Kataria, Mitesh
- 370-372 Hair color and wages: Waitresses with blond hair have more fun
by Guéguen, Nicolas
- 373-383 The influence of religiosity on charitable behavior: A COPPS investigation
by Helms, Sara E. & Thornton, Jeremy P.
- 384-390 No contract or unfair contract: What's better?
by Bruttel, Lisa & Eisenkopf, Gerald
- 391-399 Determinants of willingness to pay for coastal zone quality improvement
by Halkos, George & Matsiori, Steriani
- 400-407 Emulation and state-by-state variations in bankruptcy rates
by Adkisson, Richard V. & Saucedo, Eduardo
- 408-417 Does state spending on mental health lower suicide rates?
by Ross, Justin M. & Yakovlev, Pavel A. & Carson, Fatima
- 418-423 ‘Spite effects’ in tax evasion experiments
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Soliman, Amal
- 424-433 An analysis of well-being in retirement: The role of pensions, health, and ‘voluntariness’ of retirement
by Bender, Keith A.
- 434-438 It is not just escalation: The one dollar game revisited
by Migheli, Matteo
- 439-444 The role of attribution of causality in economic decision making
by Gurevich, Gregory & Kliger, Doron & Weiner, Bernard
- 445-454 Does labor contract completeness drive unionization? Experimental evidence
by Flynn, Sean Masaki & Donnelly, Michael
- 455-467 Volunteering, pro-environmental attitudes and norms
by García-Valiñas, María A. & Macintyre, Alison & Torgler, Benno
- 468-475 The contribution of behavioral economics to tax reform in the United Kingdom
by James, Simon
- 476-483 Norms, moods, and free lunch: Longitudinal evidence on payments from a Pay-What-You-Want restaurant
by Riener, Gerhard & Traxler, Christian
2012, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 277-283 Is the positional bias an artefact? Distinguishing positional concerns from egalitarian concerns
by Celse, Jérémy
- 284-288 A structural model of consumption: An application to China during the global financial crisis
by Voon, Jan P. & Voon, Jan Cham
- 289-291 Uncertainty resolution in tax experiments: Why waiting for an audit increases compliance
by Muehlbacher, Stephan & Mittone, Luigi & Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich
- 292-303 Trust, perceptions of corruption, and demand for regulation: Evidence from post-socialist countries
by Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Guse, A. Joseph
- 304-316 Effects of positive attitude and optimism on wage and employment: A double selection approach
by Mohanty, Madhu Sudan
- 317-326 Work hours, social value of leisure and globalisation
by Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller
- 327-335 Brothers are doing it for themselves?: Men's experiences of getting into and getting out of debt
by Goode, Jackie
- 336-343 Do you reward and punish in the way you think others expect you to?
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Lee, Min Sok
2012, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 129-136 From absence to absenteeism? A qualitative cross case study of teachers’ views on sickness absence
by Carlsen, Benedicte
- 137-142 Stock investors’ preference for short-term vs. long-term bonuses
by Hedesström, Martin & Andersson, Maria & Gärling, Tommy & Biel, Anders
- 143-152 Direct and indirect effects of happiness on wage: A simultaneous equations approach
by Mohanty, Madhu S. & Ullah, Aman
- 153-158 Gender discrimination and self-employment dynamics in Europe
by Williams, Donald R.
- 159-168 Social norms and tax compliance: Framing the decision to pay tax
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Savoia, Antonio
- 169-179 Risk information processing and rational ignoring in the health context
by Osimani, Barbara
- 180-188 Neighborhood effects of high unemployment rates: Welfare implications among different social groups
by Schwarz, Peter
- 189-197 From wage rigidity to labour market institution rigidity: A turning-point in explaining unemployment?
by Guerrazzi, Marco & Meccheri, Nicola
- 198-206 Preferences, rational choices and economic valuation: Some empirical tests
by Rulleau, Bénédicte & Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne
- 207-210 From locality to continent: A comment on the generalization of an experimental study
by Kamei, Kenju
- 211-221 Fairness as a constraint on reciprocity: Playing simultaneously as dictator and trustee
by Nicholas, Aaron
- 222-234 A humanistic theory of economic behavior
by Beaudreau, Bernard C.
- 235-247 Transparency ‘footprints’ of Central Banks: The role of minutes/voting records
by Diamondopoulos, John
- 248-254 Preserving or escaping? On the welfare effects of environmental self-protective choices
by Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone
- 255-265 Demand cross elasticity without substitutability: An experiment
by Luini, Luigi & Sabbatini, Pierluigi
- 266-276 Trust and reciprocity among international groups: Experimental evidence from Austria and Japan
by Akai, Kenju & Netzer, Robert Jiro
2012, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-7 Sex, self-interest and health care priorities
by Sach, Tracey H. & Whynes, David K.
- 8-17 Education as a social agreement
by Bassetti, Thomas
- 18-25 Who will be idol? The importance of social networks for winning on reality shows
by Heizler (Cohen), Odelia & Kimhi, Ayal
- 26-30 What affects customer success when bargaining for a new car? Some empirical evidence
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 31-36 Inverted U-shaped conformism: An economic model of endogenous responses to the Joneses
by Woo, Wai Chiu
- 37-47 The neglected dimension of well-being: Analyzing the development of “conversion efficiency” in Great Britain
by Binder, Martin & Broekel, Tom
- 48-54 Do you believe that others are more positional than you? Results from an empirical survey on positional concerns in France
by Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Saïd, Sandra
- 55-63 Intentions and ethical behavior in trust games
by Lacour, Pierre
- 64-71 Market economies and pro-social behavior: Experimental evidence from Central Asia
by Rosenbaum, Stephen M. & Billinger, Stephan & Stieglitz, Nils & Djumanov, Abdumalik & Atykhanov, Yerlan
- 72-78 Trust and financial trades: Lessons from an investment game where reciprocators can hide behind probabilities
by Vranceanu, Radu & Sutan, Angela & Dubart, Delphine
- 79-86 Willingness to contribute to collective forest management: Evidence from Godere in the Gambela Region of Ethiopia
by Girma, Wondimagegnehu & Beyene, Fekadu
- 87-94 Communication, equity and the voluntary provision of a public good by heterogeneous groups
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Mestelman, Stuart & Muller, R. Andrew & Moir, Robert
- 95-103 The importance of cultural and economic influences behind the decision to attend higher education
by Bowden, Mark P. & Doughney, James
- 104-109 Do designated drivers and workplace policies effect alcohol consumption?
by Austin, Wesley A. & Ressler, Rand W.
- 110-117 Determinants of a throwaway society – A sustainable consumption issue
by McCollough, John
- 118-127 The relative importance of selfishness and social capital motives
by Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Jin, Songqing & Siles, Marcelo E. & Ferrarini, Tawni H.
2011, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 723-731 Socio-economic determinants of suicide in Japan
by Andrés, Antonio R. & Halicioglu, Ferda & Yamamura, Eiji
- 732-735 International trade, foreign direct investment, and transaction costs in languages
by Oh, Chang Hoon & Travis Selmier, W. & Lien, Donald
- 736-742 Multi-dimensional poverty in Australia and the barriers ill health imposes on the employment of the disadvantaged
by Callander, Emily Joy & Schofield, Deborah J. & Shrestha, Rupendra N.
- 743-752 Donating-selling tradeoffs and the influence of leaders in the environmental goods game
by Czap, Hans J. & Czap, Natalia V.
- 753-762 Social trust and human development
by Özcan, Burcu & Bjørnskov, Christian
- 763-774 An exploration of the robustness of alternative laboratory methodologies: Matching funds and the provision of public goods
by Baker, Ronald J. & Walker, James M. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 775-779 The impact of physical activity on employment
by Kavetsos, Georgios
- 780-795 On the usefulness of government spending in the EU area
by Marattin, Luigi & Salotti, Simone
- 796-805 The hub continent. Immigrant networks, emigrant diasporas and FDI
by Flisi, Sara & Murat, Marina
- 806-814 Social norms, inequality and child labor
by Goto, Hideaki
- 815-823 Full-time, part-time employment and life satisfaction of the elderly
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Yen, Steven T.
- 824-832 Birth order effects on young students’ academic achievement
by Bonesrønning, Hans & Massih, Sofia Sandgren
- 833-843 Trust, tenure insecurity, and land certification in rural Ethiopia
by Bezabih, Mintewab & Kohlin, Gunnar & Mannberg, Andrea
- 844-852 Are people in the South less intelligent than in the North? IQ and the North–South disparity in Italy
by Daniele, Vittorio & Malanima, Paolo
- 853-867 On time and money donations
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Ghinetti, Paolo & Turati, Gilberto
- 868-878 Do other-regarding preferences change with age? Evidence from a gift exchange experiment
by Owens, Mark F.
- 879-887 Decomposing the age effect on risk tolerance
by Yao, Rui & Sharpe, Deanna L. & Wang, Feifei
- 888-894 Undeclared work: A dark side of social trust?
by Sørensen, Jens Fyhn Lykke
- 895-902 Urban Aboriginal use of fringe financial institutions: Survey evidence from Prince George, British Columbia
by Bowles, Paul & Ajit, D. & Dempsey, Keely & Shaw, Trevor
- 903-908 Mapping social and environmental concerns and the acceptability of genetically modified organisms in the European Union
by Font, Montserrat Costa
- 909-918 Moderation, contentment, work, and alms—A Buddhist household theory
by Wiese, Harald
- 919-928 Sanctioning as a social norm: Expectations of non-strategic sanctioning in a public goods game experiment
by Vyrastekova, Jana & Funaki, Yukihiko & Takeuchi, Ai
- 929-941 Procrastination, prompts, and preferences: Evidence from daily records of self-directed learning activities
by Onji, Kazuki & Kikuchi, Rina
- 942-948 Demographic change, macroeconomic conditions, and the murder rate: The case of the United States, 1934–2006
by Nunley, John M. & Seals, Richard Alan & Zietz, Joachim
- 949-958 An exploratory analysis of composite choices: Weighing rationality versus irrationality
by Lester, Bijou Yang
- 959-967 A review of the seasonal affective disorder hypothesis
by Keef, Stephen P. & Khaled, Mohammed S.
- 968-976 Women and men as conservers, users and managers of agrobiodiversity
by Padmanabhan, Martina
- 977-984 George Katona: A founding father of old behavioral economics
by Hosseini, Hamid
2011, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 455-463 Crime and sport participation: Evidence from Italian regions over the period 1997–2003
by Caruso, Raul
- 464-471 Do people with food service experience tip better?
by Parrett, Matt
- 472-474 How are social ties formed? Interaction of neighborhood and individual immobility
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 475-479 Different effects of social capital on health status among residents: Evidence from modern Japan
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 480-489 Happiness in Europe
by Pedersen, Peder J. & Schmidt, Torben Dall
- 490-495 Linking risk aversion and type of employment
by Di Mauro, Carmela & Musumeci, Rosy
- 496-502 Sick listing—Partly a family phenomenon?
by Andersson, Fredrik W. & Bokenblom, Mattias & Brantingson, Staffan & Brännström, Susanne Gullberg & Wall, Johan
- 503-515 What's important for you in life? A general and pluralistic model of economic agents’ motivation
by Zibell, Laurent
- 516-522 Consumer rationality in a multidisciplinary perspective
by Arcidiacono, Davide
- 523-529 Men among men do not take norm enforcement seriously
by Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats
- 530-537 Enduring happiness: Integrating the hedonic and eudaimonic approaches
by Tomer, John F.
- 538-547 Social capital and the distribution of household income in the United States: 1980, 1990, and 2000
by Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E. & Jin, Songqing
- 548-557 Investors’ trading activity: A behavioural perspective and empirical results
by Kourtidis, Dimitrios & Šević, Željko & Chatzoglou, Prodromos
- 558-563 Multiple facets of altruism and their influence on blood donation
by Otto, Philipp E. & Bolle, Friedel
- 564-572 Hong Kong's happiness indices: What they tell us about LIFE?
by Ho, Lok Sang
- 573-582 Income disparity and norms relating to intra-household financial organisation in the UK: A dimensional analysis
by Sonnenberg, Stefanie J. & Burgoyne, Carole B. & Routh, David A.
- 583-593 Trust and institutions: A multilevel analysis
by Wang, Lanlan & Gordon, Peter
- 594-608 Trust, discrimination and acculturation
by Guillen, Pablo & Ji, Daniel
- 609-615 Rethinking the informal labour from an evolutionary point of view
by Goktuna, Bilge Ozturk & Dayangac, Renginar
- 616-622 Group composition and conditional cooperation
by Smith, Alexander
- 623-630 Gender differences in estimated salaries: A UK study
by Furnham, Adrain & Wilson, Emma
- 631-636 Perceived neighbourhood context, disability onset and old age
by Walsh, Kieran & Gannon, Brenda
- 637-644 Comparison of the effects of homeownership by individuals and their neighbors on social capital formation: Evidence from Japanese General Social Surveys
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 645-651 Fatalism and savings
by Shapiro, Joel & Wu, Stephen
- 652-659 A psychosocial explanation of economic cycles
by Lopes, Miguel Pereira
- 660-670 The psychology of inflation, monetary policy and macroeconomic instability
by Gaffeo, Edoardo & Canzian, Giulia
- 671-678 Skin color, physical appearance, and perceived discriminatory treatment
by Hersch, Joni
- 679-691 Social capital and loan repayment performance in Southeast Asia
by Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Quoc, Hoang Dinh & Munkung, Nuchanata
- 692-699 “Lucky” numbers, unlucky consumers
by Yang, Zili
- 700-708 Measuring inequality of subjective well-being: A Bayesian approach
by Hasegawa, Hikaru & Ueda, Kazuhiro
August 2011, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 335-346 Trust-based social capital, institutions, and development
by Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina
- 347-355 My teammate, myself and I: Experimental evidence on equity and equality norms
by Corgnet, Brice & Sutan, Angela & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 356-363 Group-based trust, trustworthiness and voluntary cooperation: Evidence from experimental and survey data in China
by Qin, Xiangdong & Shen, Junyi & Meng, Xindan
- 364-367 Does perceived unfairness affect charitable giving? Evidence from the dictator game
by Rousu, Matthew C. & Baublitz, Sara J.
- 368-372 Behavioral bioethics: Notes of a behavioral economist
by Lee, Li Way
- 373-380 The impact of retirement on psychological well-being in Canada
by Latif, Ehsan
- 381-384 The lambda model and "rule of thumb" consumers: An estimation problem in existing studies
by Andersson, Fredrik W.
- 385-393 English language proficiency and earnings in a developing country: The case of South Africa
by Casale, Daniela & Posel, Dorrit
- 394-403 Behavioural influences in Portuguese foreign direct investment
by Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo
- 404-411 The welfare impact of microcredit on rural households in China
by Li, Xia & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding
- 412-416 Using education to reduce the wage gap between men and women
by Miki, Malul & Yuval, Fany
- 417-427 Work hours and wage inequality: Evidence from the 2004 WERS
by Carr, Michael D.
- 428-435 In search of value: Vienna School of Art History, Austrian value theory and the others
by Svoboda, Frantisek
- 436-443 The role of econometrics in economic science: An essay about the monopolization of economic methodology by econometric methods
by Pinto, Hugo
- 444-453 Comparatism--A constructive approach in the philosophy of science
by Tullberg, Jan
May 2011, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 217-223 An economic analysis of social exclusion and inequality
by Teraji, Shinji
- 224-236 Deconstructing the hedonic treadmill: Is happiness autoregressive?
by Bottan, Nicolas Luis & Perez Truglia, Ricardo
- 237-241 Preferences, choice, goal attainment, satisfaction: That's life?
by Pecchenino, Rowena A.
- 242-246 Implicit influences of Christian religious representations on dictator and prisoner's dilemma game decisions
by Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo
- 247-258 The presence of religious organisations, religious attendance and earnings: Evidence from Indonesia
by Permani, Risti
- 259-264 Family fortunes: Gender-based differences in the impact of employment and home characteristics on satisfaction levels
by Parker, Louise & Watson, Duncan & Webb, Robert
- 265-273 A behavioral economic analysis of excess entry in arts labor markets
by Frank, Joshua & Sohn, Saeyoon
- 274-284 Returns to bilingualism in the nursing labor market--Demand or ability?
by Coomer, Nicole M.
- 285-295 Can economic-psychological parameters predict successful smoking cessation?
by Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei & Takahashi, Yuko & Nishimura, Shuzo
- 296-305 Does the promotion of community social capital reduce obesity risk?
by Yoon, Jangho & Brown, Timothy T.
- 306-311 Demographics of the sandwich generation by race and ethnicity in the United States
by Cravey, Tiffany & Mitra, Aparna
- 312-326 Innovation, workers skills and industrial relations: Empirical evidence from firm-level Italian data
by Antonioli, Davide & Manzalini, Rocco & Pini, Paolo
- 327-333 Product differentiation and cooperative governance
by Borgen, Svein Ole
April 2011, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 103-114 The frames behind the games: Player's perceptions of prisoners dilemma, chicken, dictator, and ultimatum games
by Butler, David J. & Burbank, Victoria K. & Chisholm, James S.
- 115-123 Frames as choice superstructures
by Lanzi, Diego
- 124-131 Motivation, self-efficacy, and risk attitudes among entrepreneurs during transition to a market economy
by Tyszka, Tadeusz & Cieslik, Jerzy & Domurat, Artur & Macko, Anna
- 132-140 The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions
by Michaelides, Marios
- 141-149 An empirical model on the fair and the second fair division of household labor
by Tao, Hung-Lin
- 150-162 Culturally based beliefs and labor market institutions
by D'Orlando, Fabio & Ferrante, Francesco & Ruiu, Gabriele
- 163-171 Does education engender cultural values that matter for economic growth?
by Bangwayo-Skeete, Prosper F. & Rahim, Afaf H. & Zikhali, Precious