Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
2022, Volume 87, Issue C
- S0272775721001151 The effects of public high school subsidies on student test scores
by Rosa, Leonardo & Bettinger, Eric & Carnoy, Martin & Dantas, Pedro
- S0272775721001333 High school role models and minority college achievement
by Delhommer, Scott
- S0272775722000012 Breakfast After the Bell: The Effects of Expanding Access to School Breakfasts on the Weight and Achievement of Elementary School Children
by Abouk, Rahi & Adams, Scott
- S0272775722000024 “Against all odds” Does awareness of the risk of failure matter for educational choices?
by Cattaneo, Maria A. & Wolter, Stefan C.
- S0272775722000103 Hitting where it hurts most: COVID-19 and low-income urban college students
by Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- S0272775722000127 Quality measures in higher education: Norwegian evidence
by Falch, Torberg & Iversen, Jon Marius Vaag & Nyhus, Ole Henning & Strøm, Bjarne
- S027277572100114X Uniform admissions, unequal access: Did the top 10% plan increase access to selective flagship institutions?
by Klasik, Daniel & Cortes, Kalena E.
- S027277572100128X The Challenge of Sustaining Effective Teaching: Spillovers, Fade-out, and the Cost-effectiveness of Teacher Development Programs
by Cilliers, Jacobus & Fleisch, Brahm & Kotze, Janeli & Mohohlwane, Mpumi & Taylor, Stephen
- S027277572100131X Math scores in high stakes grades
by Brunello, Giorgio & Kiss, David
2022, Volume 86, Issue C
- S0272775721001114 With a little help from my friends: Medium-Term effects of a remedial education program targeting Roma minority
by Battaglia, Marianna & Lebedinski, Lara
- S0272775721001126 Supply Shocks in the Market for Apprenticeship Training
by Muehlemann, Samuel & Dietrich, Hans & Pfann, Gerard & Pfeifer, Harald
- S0272775721001138 Only a matter of time? The role of time in school on four-day school week achievement impacts
by Thompson, Paul N. & Ward, Jason
- S0272775721001163 The psychological effect of a math signal
by Albarran, Pedro & Battaglia, Marianna & Sartarelli, Marcello
- S0272775721001175 Age matters for girls: School entry age and female graduate education
by Zhang, Lin
- S0272775721001187 The perils of returning to school—New insights into the impact of school holidays on youth suicides
by Chandler, Vincent & Heger, Dörte & Wuckel, Christiane
- S0272775721001291 Technical efficiency of public middle schools in New York City
by Horrace, William C. & Rothbart, Michah W. & Yang, Yi
- S0272775721001308 Returns to bachelor’s degree completion among stopouts
by Gaulke, Amanda P.
- S0272775721001321 The impact of post-admission merit scholarships on enrollment decisions and degree attainment: Evidence from randomization
by Firoozi, Daniel
- S0272775721001345 The effect of breakfast after the bell on student academic achievement
by Cuadros-Meñaca, Andres & Thomsen, Michael R. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
2021, Volume 85, Issue C
- S0272775721000418 Who benefits from general knowledge?
by Bellés-Obrero, Cristina & Duchini, Emma
- S0272775721000935 Higher education financing and the educational aspirations of teenagers and their parents
by Hassani-Nezhad, Lena & Anderberg, Dan & Chevalier, Arnaud & Lührmann, Melanie & Pavan, Ronni
- S0272775721000947 Bias in education disability accommodations
by Druckman, James N. & Levy, Jeremy & Sands, Natalie
- S0272775721000959 Limited contracts, limited quality? effects of adjunct instructors on student outcomes☆
by Zhu, Maria
- S0272775721000960 Adolescents’ time allocation and skill production
by Jürges, Hendrik & Khanam, Rasheda
- S0272775721000972 The role of the teaching assistant: Female role models in the classroom
by Griffith, Amanda L. & Main, Joyce B.
- S0272775721000984 Impact of early childcare on immigrant children’s educational performance
by Corazzini, Luca & Meschi, Elena & Pavese, Caterina
- S0272775721000996 Instruction time and student achievement: The moderating role of teacher qualifications
by Wedel, Katharina
- S0272775721001072 The effect of international accreditations on students’ revealed preferences: Evidence from French Business schools
by Jacqmin, Julien & Lefebvre, Mathieu
- S0272775721001084 Rent-Seeking through collective bargaining: Teachers unions and education production☆
by Cook, Jason & Lavertu, Stéphane & Miller, Corbin
- S0272775721001096 A familiar face: Student-teacher rematches and student achievement
by Hwang, NaYoung & Kisida, Brian & Koedel, Cory
- S0272775721001102 Understanding the response to financial and non-financial incentives in education: Field experimental evidence using high-stakes assessments
by Burgess, Simon & Metcalfe, Robert & Sadoff, Sally
- S027277572100090X Upside-Down Down-Under: Cold Temperatures Reduce Learning in Australia
by Johnston, David W. & Knott, Rachel & Mendolia, Silvia & Siminski, Peter
- S027277572100100X Centralized college admissions and student composition
by Machado, Cecilia & Szerman, Christiane
2021, Volume 84, Issue C
- S0272775721000637 Long-term effects of school-starting-age rules
by Oosterbeek, Hessel & ter Meulen, Simon & van der Klaauw, Bas
- S0272775721000649 Education and skill mismatches among immigrants: The impact of host language proficiency
by Budría, Santiago & Martínez-de-Ibarreta, Carlos
- S0272775721000662 Does domestic violence jeopardize the learning environment of peers within the school? Peer effects of exposure to domestic violence in urban Peru
by Gutierrez, Italo A. & Molina, Oswaldo
- S0272775721000674 The impact of attending an independent upper secondary school: Evidence from Sweden using school ranking data
by Edmark, Karin & Persson, Lovisa
- S0272775721000686 Field of study and partner choice
by Artmann, Elisabeth & Ketel, Nadine & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- S0272775721000698 Are girls always good for boys? Short and long term effects of school peers’ gender
by Briole, Simon
- S0272775721000704 The effect of technology funding on school-level student proficiency
by Bass, Brittany
- S0272775721000716 Too hot or too cold to study? The effect of temperature on student time allocation
by Alberto, Ivan Carlo & Jiao, Yang & Zhang, Xiaohan
- S0272775721000728 The impact of grade retention on juvenile crime
by Díaz, Juan & Grau, Nicolás & Reyes, Tatiana & Rivera, Jorge
- S0272775721000741 College Credit on the Table? Advanced Placement Course and Exam Taking
by Fazlul, Ishtiaque & Jones, Todd & Smith, Jonathan
- S0272775721000819 Gender differences in leaving questions blank on high-stakes standardized tests
by Saygin, Perihan O. & Atwater, Ann
- S0272775721000844 A failure of the market for college education and on-the-job human capital
by Balmaceda, Felipe
- S0272775721000856 The effect of randomly assigned advisor’s department on student outcomes
by Albert, Aaron
- S0272775721000868 The best in the class
by Aparicio Fenoll, Ainoa
- S0272775721000881 Digital messaging to improve college enrollment and success
by Avery, Christopher & Castleman, Benjamin L. & Hurwitz, Michael & Long, Bridget Terry & Page, Lindsay C.
- S0272775721000893 Estimating the impact of school feeding programs: Evidence from mid day meal scheme of India
by Kaur, Randeep
- S0272775721000911 Career choice motivation using behavioral strategies
by Ajzenman, Nicolás & Elacqua, Gregory & Hincapié, Diana & Jaimovich, Analía & Boo, Florencia López & Paredes, Diana & Román, Alonso
- S027277572100073X The Information Content of Employee Awards
by Schiman, Jeffrey C.
- S027277572100087X Are U.S. teacher salaries competitive? Accounting for geography and the retransformation bias in logarithmic regressions
by Blackburn, McKinley L.
2021, Volume 83, Issue C
- S0272775721000431 The effect of education on poverty: A European perspective
by Hofmarcher, Thomas
- S0272775721000443 Minority student and teaching assistant interactions in STEM
by Oliver, Daniel & Fairlie, Robert & Millhauser, Glenn & Roland, Randa
- S0272775721000455 Under pressure: How faculty gender and contract uncertainty impact students’ grades
by Griffith, Amanda L. & Sovero, Veronica
- S0272775721000467 Expanding access to secondary education: Evidence from a fee reduction and capacity expansion policy in kenya
by Brudevold-Newman, Andrew
- S0272775721000479 Effects of COVID-19 on school enrollment
by Chatterji, Pinka & Li, Yue
- S0272775721000480 Beyond Black and White: The Impact of Asian Peers on Scholastic Achievement
by d'Este, Rocco & Einiö, Elias
- S0272775721000492 Evidence on the Dimensionality and Reliability of Professional References’ Ratings of Teacher Applicants
by Goldhaber, Dan & Grout, Cyrus & Wolff, Malcolm & Martinková, Patrícia
- S0272775721000509 Labor versus capital in the provision of public services: Estimating the marginal products of inputs in the production of student outcomes✰
by Enami, Ali & Alm, James & Aranda, Rodrigo
- S0272775721000510 Privatization of water supply and human capital accumulation
by Ao, Chon-Kit
- S0272775721000583 Inequalities in test scores between Indigenous and non-Indigenous youth in Canada
by Barber, Michael & Jones, Maggie E.C.
- S0272775721000595 Do stricter high school math requirements raise college STEM attainment?
by Jia, Ning
- S0272775721000601 Student internships and employment opportunities after graduation: A field experiment
by Baert, By Stijn & Neyt, Brecht & Siedler, Thomas & Tobback, Ilse & Verhaest, Dieter
- S0272775721000613 Estimating pecuniary and non-Pecuniary returns to college education for academically marginal students: Evidence from the college enrollment quota policy in south korea
by Kim, Taehoon
- S0272775721000625 What is at stake without high-stakes exams? Students’ evaluation and admission to college at the time of COVID-19
by Arenas, Andreu & Calsamiglia, Caterina & Loviglio, Annalisa
- S0272775721000650 Playing catch up: A term-level investigation of the racial gap in STEM retention
by Sovero, Veronica & Buchinsky, Moshe & Baird, Matthew D.
- S027277572100039X The Importance of Peer Quality for Completion of Higher Education
by Humlum, Maria Knoth & Thorsager, Mette
2021, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0272775721000133 Is intervention fadeout a scaling artefact?
by Wan, Sirui & Bond, Timothy N. & Lang, Kevin & Clements, Douglas H. & Sarama, Julie & Bailey, Drew H.
- S0272775721000145 Who teaches the teachers? A RCT of peer-to-peer observation and feedback in 181 schools
by Murphy, Richard & Weinhardt, Felix & Wyness, Gill
- S0272775721000157 Childhood Medicaid Eligibility and Human Capital
by Qureshi, Javaeria A. & Gangopadhyaya, Anuj
- S0272775721000169 Labor market returns to a prison GED
by Darolia, Rajeev & Mueser, Peter & Cronin, Jacob
- S0272775721000170 The impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. child care market: Evidence from stay-at-home orders
by Ali, Umair & Herbst, Chris M. & Makridis, Christos A.
- S0272775721000182 Sorting it Out: The Effects of Charter Expansion on Teacher and Student Composition at Traditional Public Schools
by Sorensen, Lucy C. & Holt, Stephen B.
- S0272775721000236 Class size effects in higher education: Differences across STEM and non-STEM fields
by Kara, Elif & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- S0272775721000248 Heroes, villains, or something in between? How “Right to Work” policies affect teachers, students, and education policymaking
by Lyon, Melissa Arnold
- S0272775721000339 Unequal pay for equal work? Unpacking the gender gap in principal compensation
by Grissom, Jason A. & Timmer, Jennifer D. & Nelson, Jennifer L. & Blissett, Richard S.L.
- S0272775721000364 The effect of import competition on educational attainment at the postsecondary level: Evidence from NAFTA
by Lee, Maxine J.
- S0272775721000376 (Em)Powered by Science? Estimating the Relative Labor Market Returns to Majoring in Science in High School in India
by Roychowdhury, Punarjit
- S0272775721000388 The evolution of gender gaps in numeracy and literacy between childhood and young adulthood
by Borgonovi, Francesca & Choi, Alvaro & Paccagnella, Marco
- S0272775721000406 Disabled Peers and Student Performance: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from China
by Huang, Bin & Lu, Haiyang & Zhu, Rong
- S027277572100025X Education reforms and adult skills: Evidence from Estonia
by Byrne, Kieran & Plekhanov, Alexander
- S027277572100042X Foreign direct investment and youth educational outcomes in Mexican municipalities
by Ibarra-Olivo, J. Eduardo
2021, Volume 81, Issue C
- S0272775721000017 Birth control, family size and educational stratification: Evidence from the Han and ethnic minorities in China
by Pan, Yao & Liu, Yishen
- S0272775721000029 Choice of majors: are women really different from men?
by Kugler, Adriana D. & Tinsley, Catherine H. & Ukhaneva, Olga
- S0272775721000030 The Impact of Upper Secondary School Flexibility on Sorting and Educational Outcomes
by Berggren, Andrea & Jeppsson, Louise
- S0272775721000042 Does student-teacher race match affect course grades?
by Harbatkin, Erica
- S0272775721000054 Heterogeneous effects of missing out on a place at a preferred secondary school in England
by Gorman, Emma & Walker, Ian
2021, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0272775720305483 Walking in your footsteps: Sibling spillovers in higher education choices
by Aguirre, Josefa & Matta, Juan
- S0272775720305513 No experience, no employment: The effect of vocational education and training work experience on labour market outcomes after higher education
by Oswald-Egg, Maria Esther & Renold, Ursula
- S0272775720305525 Pathways of Disadvantage: Unpacking the Intergenerational Correlation in Welfare
by Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- S0272775720305537 Teacher Turnover and Financial Incentives in Underprivileged Schools: Evidence from a Compensation Policy in a Developing Country
by Camelo, Rafael & Ponczek, Vladimir
- S0272775720305549 It’s time to learn: School institutions and returns to instruction time
by Barrios-Fernández, Andrés & Bovini, Giulia
- S0272775720305628 Who's minding the kids? Experimental evidence on the demand for child care quality
by Gordon, James A. & Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- S027277572030563X Gender differences in college applications: Aspiration and risk management
by Delaney, Judith M. & Devereux, Paul J.
2020, Volume 79, Issue C
- S0272775720305264 Weekend feeding (“BackPack”) programs and student outcomes
by Kurtz, Michael D. & Conway, Karen Smith & Mohr, Robert D.
- S0272775720305288 Child bodyweight and human capital: Test scores, teacher assessments and noncognitive skills
by Rouse, Kathryn & Hunziker, Brooke
- S0272775720305318 School bullying is positively associated with support for redistribution in adulthood
by Yamagishi, Atsushi
- S0272775720305458 Higher education and fertility: Evidence from reforms in Greece
by Kountouris, Yiannis
- S0272775720305471 Do income contingent student loans reduce labor supply?
by Britton, Jack & Gruber, Jonathan
- S0272775720305495 Social networks and college performance: Evidence from dining data
by Martin, Darius D. & Wright, Adam C. & Krieg, John M.
- S0272775720305501 Is the math gender gap associated with gender equality? Only in low-income countries
by Anghel, Brindusa & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- S027277572030529X English learners reclassification and academic achievement: Evidence from Minnesota
by Onda, Masayuki & Seyler, Edward
- S027277572030546X Socio-economic inequality and academic match among post-compulsory education participants
by Maragkou, Konstantina
2020, Volume 78, Issue C
- S0272775718301699 The effects of high school personal financial education policies on financial behavior
by Urban, Carly & Schmeiser, Maximilian & Collins, J. Michael & Brown, Alexandra
- S0272775718303054 Experiential financial education: A field study of my classroom economy in elementary schools
by Batty, Michael & Collins, J. Michael & O’Rourke, Collin & Odders-White, Elizabeth
- S0272775718303480 Benefits left on the table: Evidence from the Servicemembers’ Civil Relief Act
by Castleman, Benjamin L. & Patterson, Richard & Skimmyhorn, William
- S0272775718303959 Assessing the impact of financial education programs: A quantitative model
by Lusardi, Annamaria & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Mitchell, Olivia S.
- S0272775718304254 Financial education for female foreign domestic workers in Singapore
by Barua, Rashmi & Shastry, Gauri Kartini & Yang, Dean
- S0272775718304837 The Effect of Subway Access on School Choice
by Herskovic, Luis
- S0272775718306514 The impact of financial education for youth
by Frisancho, Veronica
- S0272775718306940 Financial education in schools: A meta-analysis of experimental studies
by Kaiser, Tim & Menkhoff, Lukas
- S0272775719302225 The impact of dual apprenticeship programmes on early labour market outcomes: A dynamic approach
by Neyt, Brecht & Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn
- S0272775719302821 The effect of ability matching and differentiated instruction in financial literacy education. Evidence from two randomised control trials
by Iterbeke, Kaat & De Witte, Kristof & Declercq, Koen & Schelfhout, Wouter
- S0272775719305217 Culture and adult financial literacy: Evidence from the United States
by Davoli, Maddalena & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- S0272775719306041 Is working one job better than many? Assessing the impact of multiple school jobs on teacher performance in Rio de Janeiro
by Elacqua, Gregory & Marotta, Luana
- S0272775719307538 Beauty Premiums Among Academics
by Jobu Babin, J. & Hussey, Andrew & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Taylor, David A.
- S0272775719307654 Are students in receiving schools hurt by the closing of low-Performing schools? Effects of school closures on receiving schools in Sweden 2000–2016
by Taghizadeh, Jonas Larsson
- S0272775720301552 On the labor market for full-time non-tenure-track lecturers in economics
by Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J.
- S0272775720305197 Gritting it out: The importance of non-cognitive skills in academic mismatch
by Saltiel, Fernando
- S0272775720305203 Can conditional grants attract better students? Evidence from Chinese teachers’ colleges
by Han, Li & Xie, Jiaxin
- S0272775720305215 Decomposing financial inequality across U.S. higher education institutions
by Cheslock, John J. & Shamekhi, Yahya
- S0272775720305227 The skill development of children of immigrants
by Hull, Marie & Norris, Jonathan
- S0272775720305239 Conceptualizing grade inflation
by Tyner, Adam & Gershenson, Seth
- S0272775720305240 Is ‘first in family’ a good indicator for widening university participation?
by Adamecz-Völgyi, Anna & Henderson, Morag & Shure, Nikki
- S0272775720305252 Relative age and investment in human capital
by Peña, Pablo A.
- S0272775720305276 School supply constraints in track choices: A French study using high school openings
by Garrouste, Manon & Zaiem, Meryam
- S0272775720305306 Good bye Chiang Kai-shek? The long-lasting effects of education under the authoritarian regime in Taiwan
by Bai, Yu & Li, Yanjun
2020, Volume 77, Issue C
- S0272775718301596 Employer learning, statistical discrimination and university prestige
by Bordón, Paola & Braga, Breno
- S0272775718307635 Intergovernmental transfer under heterogeneous accountabilities: The effects of the 2006 Chinese Education Finance Reform
by Ding, Yanqing & Lu, Fengming & Ye, Xiaoyang
- S0272775718307660 The impact of labor market work and educational tracking on student educational outcomes: Evidence from Taiwan
by Huang, Fung-Mey & Liao, Jen-Che & Yi, Chin-Chun
- S0272775718307714 Boys lag behind: How teachers’ gender biases affect student achievement
by Terrier, Camille
- S0272775719300263 Learning-adjusted years of schooling (LAYS): Defining a new macro measure of education
by Filmer, Deon & Rogers, Halsey & Angrist, Noam & Sabarwal, Shwetlena
- S0272775719303966 The impact of banning mobile phones in Swedish secondary schools
by Kessel, Dany & Hardardottir, Hulda Lif & Tyrefors, Björn
- S0272775719304042 Minimum Spending in Education and the Flypaper Effect
by Cruz, Tassia & Silva, Talita
- S0272775719304698 The gender gap in college major choice in Chile
by Bordón, Paola & Canals, Catalina & Mizala, Alejandra
- S0272775719305369 International Student Flows from Developing Countries: Do Donors Have an Impact?
by Lanati, Mauro & Thiele, Rainer
- S0272775719305795 The effects of the great recession on college majors
by Ersoy, Fulya Y.
- S0272775719305801 Industry Fluctuations and College Major Choices: Evidence from an Energy Boom and Bust
by Han, Luyi & Winters, John V.
- S0272775719306934 Child beliefs, societal beliefs, and teacher-student identity match
by Eble, Alex & Hu, Feng
- S0272775719307344 Does sibling gender affect personality traits?
by Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Magnée, Cécile A.J.
- S0272775719307605 Free Lunch for All! The Effect of the Community Eligibility Provision on Academic Outcomes
by Gordanier, John & Ozturk, Orgul & Williams, Breyon & Zhan, Crystal
- S0272775719307642 The impact of standardized test feedback in math: Exploiting a natural experiment in 3rd grade
by Beuchert, Louise & Eriksen, Tine Louise Mundbjerg & Krægpøth, Morten Visby
- S0272775719308465 Choosing differently? College application behavior and the persistence of educational advantage
by Delaney, Judith M. & Devereux, Paul J.
- S0272775720301515 Paralysis by analysis? Effects of information on student loan take-up
by Marx, Benjamin M. & Turner, Lesley J.
2020, Volume 76, Issue C
- S0272775718305922 Does closing schools close doors? The effect of high school closings on achievement and attainment
by Larsen, Matthew F.
- S0272775718307003 Assimilation of immigrants: Does earlier school exposure matter?
by Galloway, Taryn Ann & Gjefsen, Hege Marie
- S0272775718307805 State partisanship and higher education
by Ortega, Alberto
- S0272775719301955 Girls to the front: How redshirting and test-score gaps are affected by a change in the school-entry cut date
by Cook, Philip J. & Kang, Songman
- S0272775719301992 Selecting or rewarding teachers? International evidence from primary schools
by Braga, Michela & Checchi, Daniele & Scervini, Francesco & Garrouste, Christelle
- S0272775719302729 Technology and educational choices: Evidence from a one-laptop-per-child program
by Yanguas, Maria Lucia
- S0272775719303668 Social returns to private choice? Effects of charter schools on behavioral outcomes, arrests, and civic participation
by McEachin, Andrew & Lauen, Douglas Lee & Fuller, Sarah Crittenden & Perera, Rachel M.
- S0272775719304832 High school start times and student achievement: Looking beyond test scores
by Lenard, Matthew & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Westall, John
- S0272775719306478 Education and health over the life cycle
by Kaestner, Robert & Schiman, Cuiping & Ward, Jason
- S027277571830147X Explaining the gender gaps in mathematics achievement and attitudes: The role of societal gender equality
by Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Gevrek, Deniz & Neumeier, Christian
2020, Volume 75, Issue C
- S0272775717305903 The effects of student composition on teacher turnover: Evidence from an admission reform
by Karbownik, Krzysztof
- S0272775717308038 Does relative grading help male students? Evidence from a field experiment in the classroom
by Czibor, Eszter & Onderstal, Sander & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, C. Mirjam
- S0272775718307179 Students’ behavioural responses to a fallback option - Evidence from introducing interim degrees in german schools
by Obergruber, Natalie & Zierow, Larissa
- S0272775719300378 What is good for the goose is good for the gander?
by Boggio, Cecilia & Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Gallice, Andrea
- S0272775719300512 Should we sort it out later? The effect of tracking age on long-run outcomes
by Borghans, By Lex & Diris, Ron & Smits, Wendy & de Vries, Jannes
- S0272775719300676 The impact of pay-for-percentile incentive on low-achieving students in rural China
by Chang, Fang & Wang, Huan & Qu, Yaqiong & Zheng, Qiang & Loyalka, Prashant & Sylvia, Sean & Shi, Yaojiang & Dill, Sarah-Eve & Rozelle, Scott
- S0272775719300950 School infrastructure spending and educational outcomes: Evidence from the 2012 earthquake in Northern Italy
by Belmonte, Alessandro & Bove, Vincenzo & D’Inverno, Giovanna & Modica, Marco
- S0272775719301281 Jack-of-all-subjects? The association between individual grade variance and educational attainment
by Sandsør, Astrid Marie Jorde
- S0272775719302183 Language assimilation and performance in achievement tests among Hispanic children in the U.S.: Evidence from a field experiment
by Mukhopadhyay, Sankar
- S0272775719302675 What do student jobs on graduate CVs signal to employers?
by Van Belle, Eva & Caers, Ralf & Cuypers, Laure & De Couck, Marijke & Neyt, Brecht & Van Borm, Hannah & Baert, Stijn
- S0272775719302961 The value of using early-career earnings data in the College Scorecard to guide college choices
by Mabel, Zachary & Libassi, C.J. & Hurwitz, Michael
- S0272775719303796 Are federal student loan accountability regulations effective?
by Lau, Christopher V.
- S0272775719304492 The dropout effects of career pathways: Evidence from California
by Bonilla, Sade
- S0272775719305679 Virtual advising for high-achieving high school students
by Gurantz, Oded & Pender, Matea & Mabel, Zachary & Larson, Cassandra & Bettinger, Eric
- S027277571930531X Does simplifying the college financial aid process matter?
by Narayan, Ayushi
2020, Volume 74, Issue C
- S0272775718301213 The decreased popularity of the teaching sector in the 1970s
by Steingrimsdottir, Herdis
- S0272775718303327 Recruiting and supporting low-income, high-achieving students at flagship universities
by Andrews, Rodney J. & Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F.
- S0272775718305028 Restricting seniority as a factor in public school district layoffs: Analyzing the impact of state legislation on graduation rates
by Dabbs, Christine M.
- S0272775718305910 Math acceleration in elementary school: Access and effects on student outcomes
by Hemelt, Steven W. & Lenard, Matthew A.
- S0272775718307507 Within-family differences in Head Start participation and parent investment
by Gonzalez, Kathryn E.
- S0272775719300779 What drives the quality of schools in Africa? Disentangling social capital and ethnic divisions
by Hollard, Guillaume & Sene, Omar
- S0272775719300901 Who benefits from selective education? Evidence from elite boarding school admissions
by Shi, Ying
- S0272775719302559 Free lunch for all? The impact of universal school lunch on student misbehavior
by Altindag, Duha T. & Baek, Deokrye & Lee, Hong & Merkle, Jessica
- S0272775719303449 Gender, culture and STEM: Counter-intuitive patterns in Arab society
by Friedman-Sokuler, Naomi & Justman, Moshe
- S0272775719303474 School choice and parents’ preferences for school attributes in Chile
by Hofflinger, Alvaro & Gelber, Denisse & Tellez Cañas, Santiago
2019, Volume 73, Issue C
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718306630 An empirical examination of the Bennett hypothesis in law school prices
by Kelchen, Robert
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775717305551 Does public infrastructure affect human capital? The effect of improved transport connectivity on children's education in the Philippines
by Francisco, Kris A. & Tanaka, Makoto
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719301219 Your peers’ parents: Spillovers from parental education
by Fruehwirth, Jane Cooley & Gagete-Miranda, Jessica
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719301736 Is the remedy worse than the disease? The impact of teacher remediation on teacher and student performance in Chile
by Lombardi, María
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719304108 Any press is good press? The unanticipated effects of Title IX investigations on university outcomes
by Lindo, Jason M. & Marcotte, Dave E. & Palmer, Jane E. & Swensen, Isaac D.
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719302791 LGBT students: New evidence on demographics and educational outcomes
by Sansone, Dario
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718303972 Primary education expansion and quality of schooling
by Valente, Christine
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718306976 Educational equity and teacher discretion effects in high stake exams
by Cornelisz, Ilja & Meeter, Martijn & van Klaveren, Chris
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719302717 An experimental evaluation of three teacher quality measures: Value-added, classroom observations, and student surveys
by Bacher-Hicks, Andrew & Chin, Mark J. & Kane, Thomas J. & Staiger, Douglas O.
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719301839 Does the healthcare educational market respond to short-run local demand?
by Dillender, Marcus & Friedson, Andrew & Gian, Cong & Simon, Kosali
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718306162 Constrained optimisation? Teacher salaries, school resources and student achievement
by Greaves, Ellen & Sibieta, Luke
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718307817 Oil discoveries and education provision in the Postbellum South
by Maurer, Stephan E.
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719303784 College major, college coursework, and post-college wages
by Light, Audrey & Schreiner, Sydney
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719301104 Are men intimidated by highly educated women? Undercover on Tinder
by Neyt, Brecht & Vandenbulcke, Sarah & Baert, Stijn
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718306216 Affirmative action in Brazilian universities: Effects on the enrollment of targeted groups
by Vieira, Renato Schwambach & Arends-Kuenning, Mary
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775718306174 Grading on a curve: When having good peers is not good
by Calsamiglia, Caterina & Loviglio, Annalisa
- v:73:y:2019:i:c:s0272775719300767 Students are almost as effective as professors in university teaching
by Feld, Jan & Salamanca, Nicolás & Zölitz, Ulf