Economics of Education Review
2010, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 411-422 Grade inflation under the threat of students' nuisance: Theory and evidence
by Iris Franz, Wan-Ju
- 423-431 The impact of short-term economic fluctuations on kindergarten enrollment
by Herman, Douglas A.
- 432-439 Does teacher professional development affect content and pedagogical knowledge: How much and for how long?
by Goldschmidt, Pete & Phelps, Geoffrey
- 440-450 Strategic interaction among public school districts: Evidence on spatial interdependence in school inputs
by Ghosh, Soma
- 451-460 What determines basic school attainment in developing countries? Evidence from rural China
by Zhao, Meng & Glewwe, Paul
- 461-469 Do education and income affect support for democracy in Muslim countries? Evidence from the Pew Global Attitudes Project
by Shafiq, M. Najeeb
- 470-479 Does distance determine who attends a university in Germany?
by Spiess, C. Katharina & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 480-488 Estimating teacher effectiveness from two-year changes in students' test scores
by Leigh, Andrew
- 489-493 Religious background and educational attainment: The effects of Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism
by Sander, William
2010, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 165-165 Preface to the special issue in honor of Henry M. Levin
by Cohn, Elchanan
- 169-170 Festschrift in Honor of Henry M. Levin
by Belfield, Clive
- 171-186 To leave or not to leave? A regression discontinuity analysis of the impact of failing the high school exit exam
by Ou, Dongshu
- 187-199 The effects of quantitative skills training on college outcomes and peers
by Butcher, Kristin F. & McEwan, Patrick J. & Taylor, Corrine H.
- 200-213 Cultural capital and its effects on education outcomes
by Tramonte, Lucia & Willms, J. Douglas
- 214-224 The relative and absolute risks of disadvantaged family background and low levels of school resources on student literacy
by Nonoyama-Tarumi, Yuko & Willms, J. Douglas
- 225-235 Gender disparities in science and engineering in Chinese universities
by Guo, Congbin & Tsang, Mun C. & Ding, Xiaohao
- 236-245 Over-education: What influence does the workplace have?
by Belfield, Clive
- 246-254 Education and the reproduction of economic inequality in the United States: An empirical investigation
by Rumberger, Russell W.
- 255-270 Referral, enrollment, and completion in developmental education sequences in community colleges
by Bailey, Thomas & Jeong, Dong Wook & Cho, Sung-Woo
- 271-282 Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young
by Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven
- 283-300 Exploring weighted student formulas as a policy for improving equity for distributing resources to schools: A case study of two California school districts
by Chambers, Jay G. & Levin, Jesse D. & Shambaugh, Larisa
- 301-317 Who uses a means-tested scholarship, and what do they choose?
by Figlio, David & Hart, Cassandra M.D. & Metzger, Molly
2010, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-17 Teacher labor markets and the perils of using hedonics to estimate compensating differentials in the public sector
by Goldhaber, Dan & Destler, Katharine & Player, Daniel
- 18-28 After-school tutoring in the context of no Child Left Behind: Effectiveness of two programs in the Pittsburgh Public Schools
by Zimmer, Ron & Hamilton, Laura & Christina, Rachel
- 29-39 High school employment, school performance, and college entry
by Lee, Chanyoung & Orazem, Peter F.
- 40-54 Do school entry laws affect educational attainment and labor market outcomes?
by Dobkin, Carlos & Ferreira, Fernando
- 55-72 The effect of home computer use on children's cognitive and non-cognitive skills
by Fiorini, M.
- 73-82 Military deployments and children's academic achievement: Evidence from Department of Defense Education Activity Schools
by Engel, Rozlyn C. & Gallagher, Luke B. & Lyle, David S.
- 83-93 Mothers, fathers and daughters: Intergenerational transmission of education in Greece
by Daouli, Joan & Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas
- 94-103 The impact of participation in sports on educational attainment--New evidence from Germany
by Pfeifer, Christian & Cornelißen, Thomas
- 104-115 Estimating the responsiveness of college applications to the likelihood of acceptance and financial assistance: Evidence from Texas
by Andrews, Rodney J. & Ranchhod, Vimal & Sathy, Viji
- 116-125 The impact of a cash transfer program on cognitive achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador
by Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S.
- 126-137 An examination of inter-district public school transfers in Wisconsin
by Welsch, David M. & Statz, Bambi & Skidmore, Mark
- 138-146 The impact of high-stakes testing on student proficiency in low-stakes subjects: Evidence from Florida's elementary science exam
by Winters, Marcus A. & Trivitt, Julie R. & Greene, Jay P.
- 147-155 Intergenerational correlations in educational attainment: Birth order and family size effects using Canadian data
by Sen, Anindya & Clemente, Anthony
- 156-164 Gender wage gaps by college major in Taiwan: Empirical evidence from the 1997-2003 Manpower Utilization Survey
by Lin, Eric S.
2009, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 651-661 Effects of weight on children's educational achievement
by Kaestner, Robert & Grossman, Michael
- 662-671 Is identification with school the key component in the 'Black Box' of education outcomes? Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Fletcher, Jason M.
- 672-681 Labour market effects of the polytechnic education reform: The Finnish experience
by Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Ulla & Uusitalo, Roope
- 682-692 An empirical analysis of teacher spillover effects in secondary school
by Koedel, Cory
- 693-703 Sexual orientation and outcomes in college
by Carpenter, Christopher S.
- 704-715 Program participation of immigrant children: Evidence from the local availability of Head Start
by Neidell, Matthew & Waldfogel, Jane
- 716-727 Students' academic self-perception
by Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Steve & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria
- 728-738 Distance and intrastate college student migration
by Alm, James & Winters, John V.
- 739-749 The impact of internal migration on educational outcomes: Evidence from Turkey
by Berker, Ali
- 750-758 Does educational expansion encourage female workforce participation? A study of the 1968 reform in Taiwan
by Tsai, Wehn-Jyuan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Chou, Shin-Yi & Thornton, Robert
- 759-766 Do sheepskin effects help explain racial earnings differences?
by Bitzan, John D.
2009, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 523-537 Can you earn a Ph.D. in economics in five years?
by Stock, Wendy A. & Finegan, T. Aldrich & Siegfried, John J.
- 538-550 Immigration and its effect on the college-going outcomes of natives
by Neymotin, Florence
- 551-560 The rational adolescent: Discipline policies, lawsuits, and skill acquisition
by Babcock, Philip
- 561-570 Tuition fees and the demand for university places
by Neill, Christine
- 571-584 The impact of charter schools on the efficiency of traditional public schools: Evidence from Michigan
by Ni, Yongmei
- 585-599 Mission matters: The cost of small high schools revisited
by Stiefel, Leanna & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Iatarola, Patrice & Chellman, Colin C.
- 600-610 Direct and indirect effects of education on job satisfaction: A structural equation model for the Spanish case
by Fabra, M. Eugenia & Camisón, Cesar
- 611-619 Do academically deficient scholarship athletes earn higher wages subsequent to graduation?
by Olbrecht, Alexandre
- 620-628 Can't get there from here: The decision to apply to a selective college
by Griffith, Amanda L. & Rothstein, Donna S.
- 629-640 Does lengthening the school day increase students' academic achievement? Results from a natural experiment in Chile
by Bellei, Cristián
- 641-644 Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Comment
by Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha
- 645-647 Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Response
by García-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga-Gómez, Víctor M.
- 648-648 Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Rejoinder
by Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha
2009, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 415-427 Kindergarten skills and fifth-grade achievement: Evidence from the ECLS-K
by Claessens, Amy & Duncan, Greg & Engel, Mimi
- 428-433 Am I still too Black for you?: Schooling and secular change in skin tone effects
by Loury, Linda Datcher
- 434-443 Educational progression of second-generation immigrants and immigrant children
by Colding, Bjørg & Husted, Leif & Hummelgaard, Hans
- 444-453 Faculty: Thy administrator's keeper? Some evidence
by Cunningham, Brendan M.
- 454-464 A meta-analysis of the effect of education on social capital
by Huang, Jian & Maassen van den Brink, Henriëtte & Groot, Wim
- 465-473 Crowding Peter to educate Paul: Lessons from a class size reduction externality
by Sims, David P.
- 474-484 Determinants of schooling for boys and girls in Nigeria under a policy of free primary education
by Lincove, Jane Arnold
- 485-496 The adverse effects of parents' school selection errors on academic achievement: Evidence from the Beijing open enrollment program
by Lai, Fang & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 497-504 Teenage dropouts and drug use: Does the specification of peer group structure matter?
by Glaser, Darrell J.
- 505-511 Multi-product total cost functions for higher education: The case of Chinese research universities
by Longlong, Hou & Fengliang, Li & Weifang, Min
- 512-522 Non-formal basic education as a development priority: Evidence from Nicaragua
by Handa, Sudhanshu & Pineda, Heiling & Esquivel, Yannete & Lopez, Blancadilia & Gurdian, Nidia Veronica & Regalia, Ferdinando
2009, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 287-294 The impact of athletic performance on alumni giving: An analysis of microdata
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 295-307 Selection bias in college admissions test scores
by Clark, Melissa & Rothstein, Jesse & Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore
- 308-317 Can a public scholarship program successfully reduce school drop-outs in a time of economic crisis? Evidence from Indonesia
by Cameron, Lisa
- 318-328 Do universities benefit local youth? Evidence from the creation of new universities
by Frenette, Marc
- 329-336 Estimating peer effects in Swedish high school using school, teacher, and student fixed effects
by Sund, Krister
- 337-344 Religion and education gender gap: Are Muslims different?
by Hajj, Mandana & Panizza, Ugo
- 345-356 The French zones d'éducation prioritaire: Much ado about nothing?
by Bénabou, Roland & Kramarz, Francis & Prost, Corinne
- 357-369 Effort allocation in tournaments: The effect of gender on academic performance in Italian universities
by Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa
- 370-381 Using school scholarships to estimate the effect of private education on the academic achievement of low-income students in Chile
by Anand, Priyanka & Mizala, Alejandra & Repetto, Andrea
- 382-392 Is there "white flight" into private schools? New evidence from High School and Beyond
by Li, Mingliang
- 393-402 On reconstructing school segregation: The efficacy and equity of single-sex schooling
by Billger, Sherrilyn M.
- 403-414 The effect of kindergarten classroom size reduction on second grade student achievement: Evidence from California
by Funkhouser, Edward
2009, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 162-169 The international transferability of immigrants' human capital
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 170-177 An empirical analysis of borrowing behaviour of higher education students in the Netherlands
by Oosterbeek, Hessel & van den Broek, Anja
- 178-188 Cognitive skills among children in Senegal: Disentangling the roles of schooling and family background
by Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E.
- 189-198 Differences in the distribution of high school achievement: The role of class-size and time-in-term
by Corak, Miles & Lauzon, Darren
- 199-206 The effect of community college enrollment on bachelor's degree completion
by Doyle, William R.
- 207-216 School quality and learning gains in rural Guatemala
by Marshall, Jeffery H.
- 217-226 Aggregate unemployment decreases individual returns to education
by Ammermueller, Andreas & Kuckulenz, Anja & Zwick, Thomas
- 227-236 Effects of school choice on the margin: The cream is already skimmed
by Walsh, Patrick
- 237-248 University decision making and prestige: An empirical study
by Cyrenne, Philippe & Grant, Hugh
- 249-257 Social trust and the growth of schooling
by Bjrnskov, Christian
- 258-267 Congratulations or condolences? The role of human capital in the cultivation of a university administrator
by McDowell, John & Singell Jr., Larry D. & Stater, Mark
- 268-276 School-year employment and academic performance of young adolescents
by Sabia, Joseph J.
- 277-285 Monetary returns to academic ability in the public teacher labor market
by Player, Daniel
2009, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 11-17 Non-market effects of education on crime: Evidence from Italian regions
by Buonanno, Paolo & Leonida, Leone
- 18-28 Prestige, charitable deductions and other determinants of alumni giving: Evidence from a highly selective liberal arts college
by Holmes, Jessica
- 29-37 An alternative instrument for private school competition
by Cohen-Zada, D.
- 38-48 The mythical 'boy crisis'?
by Husain, Muna & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 49-57 Do teacher characteristics matter? New results on the effects of teacher preparation on student achievement
by Kukla-Acevedo, Sharon
- 58-66 Local amenities, unobserved quality, and market clearing: Adjusting teacher compensation to provide equal education opportunities
by Tuck, Bradford & Berman, Matthew & Hill, Alexandra
- 67-73 What level of education matters most for growth?: Evidence from Portugal
by Pereira, João & St. Aubyn, Miguel
- 74-79 Differences in community colleges' missions: Evidence from California
by Gill, Andrew M. & Leigh, Duane E.
- 80-89 The over-education of UK immigrants and minority ethnic groups: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey
by Lindley, Joanne
- 90-98 Education inputs, student performance and school finance reform in Michigan
by Chaudhary, Latika
- 99-106 The impact of merit-based financial aid on college enrollment: A field experiment
by Monks, James
- 107-113 Higher education institutions' costs and efficiency: Taking the decomposition a further step
by Johnes, Geraint & Johnes, Jill
- 114-121 Overqualification: Major or minor mismatch?
by Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta
- 122-128 The causal effect of education on health: Evidence from the United Kingdom
by Silles, Mary A.
- 129-134 The gender difference of peer influence in higher education
by Han, Li & Li, Tao
- 135-142 The effects of exemptions to Florida's test-based promotion policy: Who is retained?: Who benefits academically?
by Greene, Jay P. & Winters, Marcus A.
- 143-151 Testing implications of a tournament model of school district salary schedules
by Heutel, Garth
- 152-160 The implications of changing educational and family circumstances for children's grade progression in rural Pakistan: 1997-2004
by Lloyd, Cynthia B. & Mete, Cem & Grant, Monica J.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 615-631 What does certification tell us about teacher effectiveness? Evidence from New York City
by Kane, Thomas J. & Rockoff, Jonah E. & Staiger, Douglas O.
- 632-645 Community college student success: What institutional characteristics make a difference?
by Calcagno, Juan Carlos & Bailey, Thomas & Jenkins, Davis & Kienzl, Gregory & Leinbach, Timothy
- 646-654 Course scheduling and academic performance
by Dills, Angela K. & Hernández-Julián, Rey
- 655-663 An estimation of technical efficiency for Florida public elementary schools
by Conroy, Stephen J. & Arguea, Nestor M.
- 664-675 The role of mathematical and verbal skills on the returns to graduate and professional education
by Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin
- 676-687 The role of grade sensitivity in explaining the gender imbalance in undergraduate economics
by Rask, Kevin & Tiefenthaler, Jill
- 688-696 School cost functions: A meta-regression analysis
by Colegrave, Andrew D. & Giles, Margaret J.
- 697-711 Mixing versus sorting in schooling: Evidence from the equalization policy in South Korea
by Kim, Taejong & Lee, Ju-Ho & Lee, Young
- 712-723 Do reductions in class size "crowd out" parental investment in education?
by Datar, Ashlesha & Mason, Bryce
- 724-740 Returns to education in the economic transition: A systematic assessment using comparable data
by Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 483-503 Does teacher testing raise teacher quality? Evidence from state certification requirements
by Angrist, Joshua D. & Guryan, Jonathan
- 504-516 Teacher licensure status and student achievement: Lessons from private schools
by Sharkey, Nancy S. & Goldhaber, Dan
- 517-535 College majors and the knowledge content of jobs
by Freeman, James A. & Hirsch, Barry T.
- 536-545 Does money buy higher schooling?: Evidence from secondary school track choice in Germany
by Tamm, Marcus
- 546-555 Degree flexibility and university drop-out: The Italian experience
by Di Pietro, Giorgio & Cutillo, Andrea
- 556-563 The influence of an NCLB accountability plan on the distribution of student test score gains
by Springer, Matthew G.
- 564-574 The labour market effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy
by Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo
- 575-587 Child labour and educational success in Portugal
by Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S.
- 588-602 College quality and early adult outcomes
by Long, Mark C.
- 603-612 The cost efficiency impact of the university operation fund on public universities in Taiwan
by Kuo, Jenn-Shyong & Ho, Yi-Cheng
2008, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 363-374 A time allocation study of university faculty
by Link, Albert N. & Swann, Christopher A. & Bozeman, Barry
- 375-386 Double your major, double your return?
by Del Rossi, Alison F. & Hersch, Joni
- 387-401 Bullying, education and earnings: Evidence from the National Child Development Study
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 402-416 Demand (and supply) in an inter-district public school choice program
by Reback, Randall
- 417-428 Management by results: Student evaluation of faculty teaching and the mis-measurement of performance
by Langbein, Laura
- 429-438 Does school choice increase the rate of youth entrepreneurship?
by Sobel, Russell S. & King, Kerry A.
- 439-449 Social capital and student learning: Empirical results from Latin American primary schools
by Anderson, Joan B.
- 450-459 Costs of attendance and the educational programs of first-time community college students
by Nutting, Andrew W.
- 460-470 Are measured school effects just sorting?: Causality and correlation in the National Education Longitudinal Survey
by Levine, David I. & Painter, Gary
- 471-482 The cost structure of higher education in further education colleges in England
by Lenton, Pamela
2008, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 243-252 Performance pay for teachers: Determinants and consequences
by Belfield, Clive R. & Heywood, John S.
- 253-265 Where class size really matters: Class size and student ratings of instructor effectiveness
by Bedard, Kelly & Kuhn, Peter
- 266-275 Three measures of returns to education: An illustration for the case of Spain
by Arrazola, María & de Hevia, José
- 276-284 Effects of decentralization on school resources
by Ahlin, Åsa & Mörk, Eva
- 285-298 Efficiency, technology and productivity change in Australian universities, 1998-2003
by Worthington, Andrew C. & Lee, Boon L.
- 299-307 The role of education in health system performance
by Grignon, Michel
- 308-318 Unequal education, poverty and low growth--A theoretical framework for rural education of China
by Wu, Fangwei & Zhang, Deyuan & Zhang, Jinghua
- 319-331 A multinomial logit model of college stopout and dropout behavior
by Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N.
- 332-341 Education, educational mismatch, and wage inequality: Evidence for Spain
by Budría, Santiago & Moro-Egido, Ana I.
- 342-353 Language, high school leadership and the postsecondary outcomes of Hispanic students
by Lozano, Fernando A.
- 354-362 Birth order and participation in school sports and other extracurricular activities
by Rees, Daniel I. & Lopez, Elizabeth & Averett, Susan L. & Argys, Laura M.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 125-139 The effects of over-education on earnings in the graduate labour market
by Dolton, Peter J. & Silles, Mary A.
- 140-148 School attendance and district and school size
by Jones, John T. & Toma, Eugenia F. & Zimmer, Ron W.
- 149-160 Estimating returns to education using different natural experiment techniques
by Leigh, Andrew & Ryan, Chris
- 161-172 In sickness and in health--Till education do us part: Education effects on hospitalization
by Arendt, Jacob Nielsen
- 173-183 What makes a leader? Relative age and high school leadership
by Dhuey, Elizabeth & Lipscomb, Stephen
- 184-196 The causal effect of graduating from a top university on promotion: Evidence from the University of Tokyo's 1969 admission freeze
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Ma, Wenjie
- 197-210 Who goes to graduate/professional school? The importance of economic fluctuations, undergraduate field, and ability
by Bedard, Kelly & Herman, Douglas A.
- 211-220 Gains in standardized test scores: Evidence of diminishing returns to achievement
by Driscoll, Donna & Halcoussis, Dennis & Svorny, Shirley
- 221-233 The effects of class size on student grades at a public university
by Kokkelenberg, Edward C. & Dillon, Michael & Christy, Sean M.
- 234-242 Benefits of bilingualism: Evidence from Mormon missionaries
by Pope, Devin G.
2008, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 14-21 Educational attainment and HIV/AIDS prevalence: A cross-country study
by Lakhanpal, Manisha & Ram, Rati
- 22-38 How schools and students respond to school improvement programs: The case of Brazil's PDE
by Carnoy, Martin & Gove, Amber K. & Loeb, Susanna & Marshall, Jeffery H. & Socias, Miguel
- 39-47 Perceived rates of return to higher education: Further evidence from Cyprus
by Menon, Maria Eliophotou
- 48-57 Comparing teacher salaries: Insights from the U.S. census
by Taylor, Lori L.
- 58-68 Strategic responses to school accountability measures: It's all in the timing
by Sims, David P.
- 69-78 Teens' alcohol consumption and schooling
by Renna, Francesco
- 79-93 Field of study choice by community college students in Canada
by Boudarbat, Brahim
- 94-107 Education and Italian regional development
by Di Liberto, Adriana
- 108-110 List of Editorial Referees
by Cohn, Elchanan
2007, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 643-644 In memoriam: Jean-Claude Eicher
by Millot, Benoit
- 645-647 Introduction to the special issue in memory of Jean-Claude Eicher: The Second Dijon Conference
by Millot, Benoit
- 648-659 Student achievement conditioned upon school selection: Religious and secular secondary school quality in Bangladesh
by Niaz Asadullah, Mohammad & Chaudhury, Nazmul & Dar, Amit
- 660-672 Do teachers' wages matter for proficiency? Evidence from a funding reform in Brazil
by Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Pazello, Elaine
- 673-682 Teacher credentials and student achievement: Longitudinal analysis with student fixed effects
by Clotfelter, Charles T. & Ladd, Helen F. & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 683-698 The determinants and impact of private tutoring classes in Vietnam
by Dang, Hai-Anh
- 699-708 The public returns to public educational investments in African-American males
by Levin, Henry M. & Belfield, Clive & Muennig, Peter & Rouse, Cecilia
- 709-723 What does it take to achieve equality of opportunity in education?: An empirical investigation based on Brazilian data
by Waltenberg, Fabio D. & Vandenberghe, Vincent
- 724-734 Family background, financial constraints and higher education attendance in China
by Li, Wenli
- 735-746 Distributional effects of educational improvements: Are we using the wrong model?
by Bourguignon, Francois & Rogers, F. Halsey
- 747-757 Aspiration levels and educational choices: An experimental study
by Page, Lionel & Levy Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude
- 758-770 Schools, skills and risk
by Hartog, Joop & Vijverberg, Wim
- 771-788 The effects of education quality on income growth and mortality decline
by Jamison, Eliot A. & Jamison, Dean T. & Hanushek, Eric A.
2007, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 521-531 Overeducation in the graduate labour market: A quantile regression approach
by McGuinness, Seamus & Bennett, Jessica
- 532-545 From districts to schools: The distribution of resources across schools in big city school districts
by Rubenstein, Ross & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Amor, Hella Bel Hadj
- 546-558 The economic impact of colleges and universities
by Siegfried, John J. & Sanderson, Allen R. & McHenry, Peter
- 559-573 Evidence on the returns to secondary vocational education
by Meer, Jonathan
- 574-587 Minimum wage effects on educational enrollments in New Zealand
by Pacheco, Gail A. & Cruickshank, Amy A.
- 588-603 Positive outcomes from poor starts: Predictors of dropping back in
by Hill, Laura E. & Jepsen, Christopher
- 604-614 The influence of childhood maltreatment on adolescents' academic performance
by Slade, Eric P. & Wissow, Lawrence S.
- 615-628 Do school teacher parents make a difference?
by McFarlin Jr., Isaac
- 629-640 Schooling and test scores: A mother-natural experiment
by Marcotte, Dave E.
- 641-642 Our Underachieving Colleges: A Candid Look at How Much Students Learn and Why They Should Be Learning More, Derek Bok. Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2006). ($29.95), ISBN:978-0-691-12596-1
by Patrick Leonard, W.
2007, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 397-407 Education and job match: The relatedness of college major and work
by Robst, John
- 408-419 Wage effects of an extra year of basic vocational education
by Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand
- 420-432 Immigrant overeducation: Evidence from recent arrivals to Australia
by Green, Colin & Kler, Parvinder & Leeves, Gareth