Economics of Education Review
December 2010, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 993-1004 Education and selective vouchers
by Piolatto, Amedeo
- 1005-1015 Persistence in the determination of work-related training participation: Evidence from the BHPS, 1991-1997
by Sousounis, Panos & Bladen-Hovell, Robin
- 1016-1033 Do inequalities in parents' education play an important role in PISA students' mathematics achievement test score disparities?
by Martins, Lurdes & Veiga, Paula
- 1034-1046 The effects of school board consolidation and financing on student performance
by Leach, John & Payne, A. Abigail & Chan, Steve
- 1047-1059 Education-occupation mismatch: Is there an income penalty?
by Nordin, Martin & Persson, Inga & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 1060-1075 Risk and career choice: Evidence from Turkey
by Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla
- 1076-1085 Does the choice of reference levels of education matter in the ORU earnings equation?
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 1086-1099 Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators
by Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián
- 1100-1109 Admission to selective schools, alphabetically
by Jurajda, Stepán & Münich, Daniel
- 1110-1124 Do bans on affirmative action hurt minority students? Evidence from the Texas Top 10% Plan
by Cortes, Kalena E.
- 1125-1142 Return to college education revisited: Is relevance relevant?
by Yakusheva, Olga
- 1143-1153 The determinants of school district salary incentives: An empirical analysis of, where and why
by Martin, Stephanie M.
- 1154-1164 Does money matter for schools?
by Holmlund, Helena & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina
- 1165-1175 Intergenerational conflict and public education expenditure when there is co-residence between the elderly and young
by Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Zoghbi, Ana Carolina Pereira
- 1176-1182 The effect of effort grading on learning
by Swinton, Omari H.
- 1183-1184 Dominic J. Brewer and Patrick J. S McEwan, Editors, Economics of Education, Academic Press, Oxford (2010) pp. ix + 369, $99.95
by Singell Jr., Larry D. & Curs, Brad R.
October 2010, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 685-694 Thailand's Student Loans Fund: Interest rate subsidies and repayment burdens
by Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha & Polsiri, Piruna & Sarachitti, Rangsit & Sitthipongpanich, Thitima
- 695-709 Income contingent student loans for Thailand: Alternatives compared
by Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha
- 710-721 Evaluating the Student Loan Fund of Thailand
by Tangkitvanich, Somkiat & Manasboonphempool, Areeya
- 722-737 The effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on college choice
by Andrews, Rodney J. & DesJardins, Stephen & Ranchhod, Vimal
- 738-750 The price of admission: Who gets into private school, and how much do they pay?
by Walton, Nina
- 751-759 Sports participation and academic performance: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health
by Rees, Daniel I. & Sabia, Joseph J.
- 760-771 The effect of wage compression and alternative labor market opportunities on teacher quality in Venezuela
by Ortega, Daniel E.
- 772-782 Teacher MA attainment rates, 1970-2000
by Larsen, S. Eric
- 783-794 Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy
by Pal, Sarmistha
- 795-803 The implications of family size and birth order for test scores and behavioral development
by Silles, Mary A.
- 804-812 Heterogeneity, comparative advantage, and return to education: The case of Taiwan
by Chuang, Yih-chyi & Lai, Wei-wen
- 813-825 Is the GED an effective route to postsecondary education for school dropouts?
by Tyler, John & Lofstrom, Magnus
- 826-841 Suburban legend: School cutoff dates and the timing of births
by Dickert-Conlin, Stacy & Elder, Todd
- 842-856 The effects of accountability on higher education
by Rezende, Marcelo
- 857-872 Disabled or young? Relative age and special education diagnoses in schools
by Dhuey, Elizabeth & Lipscomb, Stephen
- 873-883 Is the 'Idiot's Box' raising idiocy? Early and middle childhood television watching and child cognitive outcome
by Munasib, Abdul & Bhattacharya, Samrat
August 2010, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 504-516 What's the value of an acceptance letter? Using admissions data to estimate the return to college
by Öckert, Björn
- 517-525 Early decision and college performance
by Jensen, Elizabeth J. & Wu, Stephen
- 526-542 Educational disparity and the persistence of the black-white wage gap in the U.S
by O'Gorman, Melanie
- 543-552 Faculty employment at 4-year colleges and universities
by Zhang, Liang & Liu, Xiangmin
- 553-565 Does price matter? Overseas students in UK higher education
by Soo, Kwok Tong & Elliott, Caroline
- 566-575 Skipping class in college and exam performance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity classroom experiment
by Dobkin, Carlos & Gil, Ricard & Marion, Justin
- 576-588 Birth order, family size and educational attainment
by de Haan, Monique
- 589-596 Measuring efficiency of Tunisian schools in the presence of quasi-fixed inputs: A bootstrap data envelopment analysis approach
by Essid, Hédi & Ouellette, Pierre & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 597-605 Redistributive taxation vs. education subsidies: Fostering equality and social mobility in an intergenerational model
by Schneider, Andrea
- 606-617 Returns to overeducation: A longitudinal analysis of the U.S. labor market
by Tsai, Yuping
- 618-638 Child care subsidies and child development
by Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- 639-649 School assignment, school choice and social mobility
by Burgess, Simon & Briggs, Adam
- 650-657 The economic returns to field of study and competencies among higher education graduates in Ireland
by Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J. & Smyth, Emer
- 658-668 Teacher hiring practices and educational efficiency
by Naper, Linn Renée
- 669-683 Transforming public schools: Impact of the CRI program on child learning in Pakistan
by Naseer, Muhammad Farooq & Patnam, Manasa & Raza, Reehana R.
June 2010, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 319-328 Expanding schooling opportunities for 4-year-olds
by Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand
- 329-337 Faculty employment and R&D expenditures at Research universities
by Zhang, Liang & Ehrenberg, Ronald G.
- 338-347 Changes in the returns to education and college quality
by Long, Mark C.
- 348-363 Early gender test score gaps across OECD countries
by Bedard, Kelly & Cho, Insook
- 364-374 Peer effects, motivation, and learning
by Eisenkopf, Gerald
- 375-382 Health shocks and children's school attainments in rural China
by Sun, Ang & Yao, Yang
- 383-399 Are boys left behind? The evolution of the gender achievement gap in Beijing's middle schools
by Lai, Fang
- 400-410 Participation in Canadian Universities: The gender imbalance (1977-2005)
by Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Yang, Ling
- 411-422 Grade inflation under the threat of students' nuisance: Theory and evidence
by Iris Franz, Wan-Ju
- 423-431 The impact of short-term economic fluctuations on kindergarten enrollment
by Herman, Douglas A.
- 432-439 Does teacher professional development affect content and pedagogical knowledge: How much and for how long?
by Goldschmidt, Pete & Phelps, Geoffrey
- 440-450 Strategic interaction among public school districts: Evidence on spatial interdependence in school inputs
by Ghosh, Soma
- 451-460 What determines basic school attainment in developing countries? Evidence from rural China
by Zhao, Meng & Glewwe, Paul
- 461-469 Do education and income affect support for democracy in Muslim countries? Evidence from the Pew Global Attitudes Project
by Shafiq, M. Najeeb
- 470-479 Does distance determine who attends a university in Germany?
by Spiess, C. Katharina & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 480-488 Estimating teacher effectiveness from two-year changes in students' test scores
by Leigh, Andrew
- 489-493 Religious background and educational attainment: The effects of Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism
by Sander, William
April 2010, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 165-165 Preface to the special issue in honor of Henry M. Levin
by Cohn, Elchanan
- 169-170 Festschrift in Honor of Henry M. Levin
by Belfield, Clive
- 171-186 To leave or not to leave? A regression discontinuity analysis of the impact of failing the high school exit exam
by Ou, Dongshu
- 187-199 The effects of quantitative skills training on college outcomes and peers
by Butcher, Kristin F. & McEwan, Patrick J. & Taylor, Corrine H.
- 200-213 Cultural capital and its effects on education outcomes
by Tramonte, Lucia & Willms, J. Douglas
- 214-224 The relative and absolute risks of disadvantaged family background and low levels of school resources on student literacy
by Nonoyama-Tarumi, Yuko & Willms, J. Douglas
- 225-235 Gender disparities in science and engineering in Chinese universities
by Guo, Congbin & Tsang, Mun C. & Ding, Xiaohao
- 236-245 Over-education: What influence does the workplace have?
by Belfield, Clive
- 246-254 Education and the reproduction of economic inequality in the United States: An empirical investigation
by Rumberger, Russell W.
- 255-270 Referral, enrollment, and completion in developmental education sequences in community colleges
by Bailey, Thomas & Jeong, Dong Wook & Cho, Sung-Woo
- 271-282 Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young
by Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven
- 283-300 Exploring weighted student formulas as a policy for improving equity for distributing resources to schools: A case study of two California school districts
by Chambers, Jay G. & Levin, Jesse D. & Shambaugh, Larisa
- 301-317 Who uses a means-tested scholarship, and what do they choose?
by Figlio, David & Hart, Cassandra M.D. & Metzger, Molly
February 2010, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-17 Teacher labor markets and the perils of using hedonics to estimate compensating differentials in the public sector
by Goldhaber, Dan & Destler, Katharine & Player, Daniel
- 18-28 After-school tutoring in the context of no Child Left Behind: Effectiveness of two programs in the Pittsburgh Public Schools
by Zimmer, Ron & Hamilton, Laura & Christina, Rachel
- 29-39 High school employment, school performance, and college entry
by Lee, Chanyoung & Orazem, Peter F.
- 40-54 Do school entry laws affect educational attainment and labor market outcomes?
by Dobkin, Carlos & Ferreira, Fernando
- 55-72 The effect of home computer use on children's cognitive and non-cognitive skills
by Fiorini, M.
- 73-82 Military deployments and children's academic achievement: Evidence from Department of Defense Education Activity Schools
by Engel, Rozlyn C. & Gallagher, Luke B. & Lyle, David S.
- 83-93 Mothers, fathers and daughters: Intergenerational transmission of education in Greece
by Daouli, Joan & Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas
- 94-103 The impact of participation in sports on educational attainment--New evidence from Germany
by Pfeifer, Christian & Cornelißen, Thomas
- 104-115 Estimating the responsiveness of college applications to the likelihood of acceptance and financial assistance: Evidence from Texas
by Andrews, Rodney J. & Ranchhod, Vimal & Sathy, Viji
- 116-125 The impact of a cash transfer program on cognitive achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador
by Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S.
- 126-137 An examination of inter-district public school transfers in Wisconsin
by Welsch, David M. & Statz, Bambi & Skidmore, Mark
- 138-146 The impact of high-stakes testing on student proficiency in low-stakes subjects: Evidence from Florida's elementary science exam
by Winters, Marcus A. & Trivitt, Julie R. & Greene, Jay P.
- 147-155 Intergenerational correlations in educational attainment: Birth order and family size effects using Canadian data
by Sen, Anindya & Clemente, Anthony
- 156-164 Gender wage gaps by college major in Taiwan: Empirical evidence from the 1997-2003 Manpower Utilization Survey
by Lin, Eric S.
December 2009, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 651-661 Effects of weight on children's educational achievement
by Kaestner, Robert & Grossman, Michael
- 662-671 Is identification with school the key component in the 'Black Box' of education outcomes? Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Fletcher, Jason M.
- 672-681 Labour market effects of the polytechnic education reform: The Finnish experience
by Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Ulla & Uusitalo, Roope
- 682-692 An empirical analysis of teacher spillover effects in secondary school
by Koedel, Cory
- 693-703 Sexual orientation and outcomes in college
by Carpenter, Christopher S.
- 704-715 Program participation of immigrant children: Evidence from the local availability of Head Start
by Neidell, Matthew & Waldfogel, Jane
- 716-727 Students' academic self-perception
by Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Steve & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria
- 728-738 Distance and intrastate college student migration
by Alm, James & Winters, John V.
- 739-749 The impact of internal migration on educational outcomes: Evidence from Turkey
by Berker, Ali
- 750-758 Does educational expansion encourage female workforce participation? A study of the 1968 reform in Taiwan
by Tsai, Wehn-Jyuan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Chou, Shin-Yi & Thornton, Robert
- 759-766 Do sheepskin effects help explain racial earnings differences?
by Bitzan, John D.
October 2009, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 523-537 Can you earn a Ph.D. in economics in five years?
by Stock, Wendy A. & Finegan, T. Aldrich & Siegfried, John J.
- 538-550 Immigration and its effect on the college-going outcomes of natives
by Neymotin, Florence
- 551-560 The rational adolescent: Discipline policies, lawsuits, and skill acquisition
by Babcock, Philip
- 561-570 Tuition fees and the demand for university places
by Neill, Christine
- 571-584 The impact of charter schools on the efficiency of traditional public schools: Evidence from Michigan
by Ni, Yongmei
- 585-599 Mission matters: The cost of small high schools revisited
by Stiefel, Leanna & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Iatarola, Patrice & Chellman, Colin C.
- 600-610 Direct and indirect effects of education on job satisfaction: A structural equation model for the Spanish case
by Fabra, M. Eugenia & Camisón, Cesar
- 611-619 Do academically deficient scholarship athletes earn higher wages subsequent to graduation?
by Olbrecht, Alexandre
- 620-628 Can't get there from here: The decision to apply to a selective college
by Griffith, Amanda L. & Rothstein, Donna S.
- 629-640 Does lengthening the school day increase students' academic achievement? Results from a natural experiment in Chile
by Bellei, Cristián
- 641-644 Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Comment
by Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha
- 645-647 Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Response
by García-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga-Gómez, Víctor M.
- 648-648 Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Rejoinder
by Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha
August 2009, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 415-427 Kindergarten skills and fifth-grade achievement: Evidence from the ECLS-K
by Claessens, Amy & Duncan, Greg & Engel, Mimi
- 428-433 Am I still too Black for you?: Schooling and secular change in skin tone effects
by Loury, Linda Datcher
- 434-443 Educational progression of second-generation immigrants and immigrant children
by Colding, Bjørg & Husted, Leif & Hummelgaard, Hans
- 444-453 Faculty: Thy administrator's keeper? Some evidence
by Cunningham, Brendan M.
- 454-464 A meta-analysis of the effect of education on social capital
by Huang, Jian & Maassen van den Brink, Henriëtte & Groot, Wim
- 465-473 Crowding Peter to educate Paul: Lessons from a class size reduction externality
by Sims, David P.
- 474-484 Determinants of schooling for boys and girls in Nigeria under a policy of free primary education
by Lincove, Jane Arnold
- 485-496 The adverse effects of parents' school selection errors on academic achievement: Evidence from the Beijing open enrollment program
by Lai, Fang & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 497-504 Teenage dropouts and drug use: Does the specification of peer group structure matter?
by Glaser, Darrell J.
- 505-511 Multi-product total cost functions for higher education: The case of Chinese research universities
by Longlong, Hou & Fengliang, Li & Weifang, Min
- 512-522 Non-formal basic education as a development priority: Evidence from Nicaragua
by Handa, Sudhanshu & Pineda, Heiling & Esquivel, Yannete & Lopez, Blancadilia & Gurdian, Nidia Veronica & Regalia, Ferdinando
June 2009, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 287-294 The impact of athletic performance on alumni giving: An analysis of microdata
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 295-307 Selection bias in college admissions test scores
by Clark, Melissa & Rothstein, Jesse & Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore
- 308-317 Can a public scholarship program successfully reduce school drop-outs in a time of economic crisis? Evidence from Indonesia
by Cameron, Lisa
- 318-328 Do universities benefit local youth? Evidence from the creation of new universities
by Frenette, Marc
- 329-336 Estimating peer effects in Swedish high school using school, teacher, and student fixed effects
by Sund, Krister
- 337-344 Religion and education gender gap: Are Muslims different?
by Hajj, Mandana & Panizza, Ugo
- 345-356 The French zones d'éducation prioritaire: Much ado about nothing?
by Bénabou, Roland & Kramarz, Francis & Prost, Corinne
- 357-369 Effort allocation in tournaments: The effect of gender on academic performance in Italian universities
by Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa
- 370-381 Using school scholarships to estimate the effect of private education on the academic achievement of low-income students in Chile
by Anand, Priyanka & Mizala, Alejandra & Repetto, Andrea
- 382-392 Is there "white flight" into private schools? New evidence from High School and Beyond
by Li, Mingliang
- 393-402 On reconstructing school segregation: The efficacy and equity of single-sex schooling
by Billger, Sherrilyn M.
- 403-414 The effect of kindergarten classroom size reduction on second grade student achievement: Evidence from California
by Funkhouser, Edward
April 2009, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 162-169 The international transferability of immigrants' human capital
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 170-177 An empirical analysis of borrowing behaviour of higher education students in the Netherlands
by Oosterbeek, Hessel & van den Broek, Anja
- 178-188 Cognitive skills among children in Senegal: Disentangling the roles of schooling and family background
by Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E.
- 189-198 Differences in the distribution of high school achievement: The role of class-size and time-in-term
by Corak, Miles & Lauzon, Darren
- 199-206 The effect of community college enrollment on bachelor's degree completion
by Doyle, William R.
- 207-216 School quality and learning gains in rural Guatemala
by Marshall, Jeffery H.
- 217-226 Aggregate unemployment decreases individual returns to education
by Ammermueller, Andreas & Kuckulenz, Anja & Zwick, Thomas
- 227-236 Effects of school choice on the margin: The cream is already skimmed
by Walsh, Patrick
- 237-248 University decision making and prestige: An empirical study
by Cyrenne, Philippe & Grant, Hugh
- 249-257 Social trust and the growth of schooling
by Bjrnskov, Christian
- 258-267 Congratulations or condolences? The role of human capital in the cultivation of a university administrator
by McDowell, John & Singell Jr., Larry D. & Stater, Mark
- 268-276 School-year employment and academic performance of young adolescents
by Sabia, Joseph J.
- 277-285 Monetary returns to academic ability in the public teacher labor market
by Player, Daniel
February 2009, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 11-17 Non-market effects of education on crime: Evidence from Italian regions
by Buonanno, Paolo & Leonida, Leone
- 18-28 Prestige, charitable deductions and other determinants of alumni giving: Evidence from a highly selective liberal arts college
by Holmes, Jessica
- 29-37 An alternative instrument for private school competition
by Cohen-Zada, D.
- 38-48 The mythical 'boy crisis'?
by Husain, Muna & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 49-57 Do teacher characteristics matter? New results on the effects of teacher preparation on student achievement
by Kukla-Acevedo, Sharon
- 58-66 Local amenities, unobserved quality, and market clearing: Adjusting teacher compensation to provide equal education opportunities
by Tuck, Bradford & Berman, Matthew & Hill, Alexandra
- 67-73 What level of education matters most for growth?: Evidence from Portugal
by Pereira, João & St. Aubyn, Miguel
- 74-79 Differences in community colleges' missions: Evidence from California
by Gill, Andrew M. & Leigh, Duane E.
- 80-89 The over-education of UK immigrants and minority ethnic groups: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey
by Lindley, Joanne
- 90-98 Education inputs, student performance and school finance reform in Michigan
by Chaudhary, Latika
- 99-106 The impact of merit-based financial aid on college enrollment: A field experiment
by Monks, James
- 107-113 Higher education institutions' costs and efficiency: Taking the decomposition a further step
by Johnes, Geraint & Johnes, Jill
- 114-121 Overqualification: Major or minor mismatch?
by Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta
- 122-128 The causal effect of education on health: Evidence from the United Kingdom
by Silles, Mary A.
- 129-134 The gender difference of peer influence in higher education
by Han, Li & Li, Tao
- 135-142 The effects of exemptions to Florida's test-based promotion policy: Who is retained?: Who benefits academically?
by Greene, Jay P. & Winters, Marcus A.
- 143-151 Testing implications of a tournament model of school district salary schedules
by Heutel, Garth
- 152-160 The implications of changing educational and family circumstances for children's grade progression in rural Pakistan: 1997-2004
by Lloyd, Cynthia B. & Mete, Cem & Grant, Monica J.
December 2008, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 615-631 What does certification tell us about teacher effectiveness? Evidence from New York City
by Kane, Thomas J. & Rockoff, Jonah E. & Staiger, Douglas O.
- 632-645 Community college student success: What institutional characteristics make a difference?
by Calcagno, Juan Carlos & Bailey, Thomas & Jenkins, Davis & Kienzl, Gregory & Leinbach, Timothy
- 646-654 Course scheduling and academic performance
by Dills, Angela K. & Hernández-Julián, Rey
- 655-663 An estimation of technical efficiency for Florida public elementary schools
by Conroy, Stephen J. & Arguea, Nestor M.
- 664-675 The role of mathematical and verbal skills on the returns to graduate and professional education
by Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin
- 676-687 The role of grade sensitivity in explaining the gender imbalance in undergraduate economics
by Rask, Kevin & Tiefenthaler, Jill
- 688-696 School cost functions: A meta-regression analysis
by Colegrave, Andrew D. & Giles, Margaret J.
- 697-711 Mixing versus sorting in schooling: Evidence from the equalization policy in South Korea
by Kim, Taejong & Lee, Ju-Ho & Lee, Young
- 712-723 Do reductions in class size "crowd out" parental investment in education?
by Datar, Ashlesha & Mason, Bryce
- 724-740 Returns to education in the economic transition: A systematic assessment using comparable data
by Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R.
October 2008, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 483-503 Does teacher testing raise teacher quality? Evidence from state certification requirements
by Angrist, Joshua D. & Guryan, Jonathan
- 504-516 Teacher licensure status and student achievement: Lessons from private schools
by Sharkey, Nancy S. & Goldhaber, Dan
- 517-535 College majors and the knowledge content of jobs
by Freeman, James A. & Hirsch, Barry T.
- 536-545 Does money buy higher schooling?: Evidence from secondary school track choice in Germany
by Tamm, Marcus
- 546-555 Degree flexibility and university drop-out: The Italian experience
by Di Pietro, Giorgio & Cutillo, Andrea
- 556-563 The influence of an NCLB accountability plan on the distribution of student test score gains
by Springer, Matthew G.
- 564-574 The labour market effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy
by Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo
- 575-587 Child labour and educational success in Portugal
by Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S.
- 588-602 College quality and early adult outcomes
by Long, Mark C.
- 603-612 The cost efficiency impact of the university operation fund on public universities in Taiwan
by Kuo, Jenn-Shyong & Ho, Yi-Cheng
August 2008, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 363-374 A time allocation study of university faculty
by Link, Albert N. & Swann, Christopher A. & Bozeman, Barry
- 375-386 Double your major, double your return?
by Del Rossi, Alison F. & Hersch, Joni
- 387-401 Bullying, education and earnings: Evidence from the National Child Development Study
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 402-416 Demand (and supply) in an inter-district public school choice program
by Reback, Randall
- 417-428 Management by results: Student evaluation of faculty teaching and the mis-measurement of performance
by Langbein, Laura
- 429-438 Does school choice increase the rate of youth entrepreneurship?
by Sobel, Russell S. & King, Kerry A.
- 439-449 Social capital and student learning: Empirical results from Latin American primary schools
by Anderson, Joan B.
- 450-459 Costs of attendance and the educational programs of first-time community college students
by Nutting, Andrew W.
- 460-470 Are measured school effects just sorting?: Causality and correlation in the National Education Longitudinal Survey
by Levine, David I. & Painter, Gary
- 471-482 The cost structure of higher education in further education colleges in England
by Lenton, Pamela
June 2008, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 243-252 Performance pay for teachers: Determinants and consequences
by Belfield, Clive R. & Heywood, John S.