Journal of Public Economics
2017, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-8 Public order and private payments: Evidence from the Swedish soccer league
by Nyberg, Sten & Priks, Mikael
- 9-31 Test-based promotion policies, dropping out, and juvenile crime
by Eren, Ozkan & Depew, Briggs & Barnes, Stephen
- 32-48 The effect of media attention on terrorism
by Jetter, Michael
- 49-55 Individual risk preferences and the demand for redistribution
by Gärtner, Manja & Mollerstrom, Johanna & Seim, David
- 56-68 Equity and efficiency in rationed labor markets
by Gerritsen, Aart
- 69-81 The value of a healthy home: Lead paint remediation and housing values
by Billings, Stephen B. & Schnepel, Kevin T.
- 82-91 Politicians under investigation: The news Media's effect on the likelihood of resignation
by Garz, Marcel & Sörensen, Jil
- 92-110 The effect of moving to a territorial tax system on profit repatriation: Evidence from Japan
by Hasegawa, Makoto & Kiyota, Kozo
2017, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-12 Deadlines and infrequent monitoring in the dynamic provision of public goods
by Georgiadis, George
- 13-33 Information provision and consumer behavior: A natural experiment in billing frequency
by Wichman, Casey J.
- 34-46 From gallons to miles: A disaggregate analysis of automobile travel and externality taxes
by Langer, Ashley & Maheshri, Vikram & Winston, Clifford
- 47-54 Are bureaucrats paid like CEOs? Performance compensation and turnover of top civil servants
by Geys, Benny & Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Sørensen, Rune J.
- 55-67 Protests and trust in the state: Evidence from African countries
by Sangnier, Marc & Zylberberg, Yanos
- 68-78 Immobilizing corporate income shifting: Should it be safe to strip in the harbor?
by Gresik, Thomas A. & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 79-92 Why not consider that being absolutely poor is worse than being only relatively poor?
by Decerf, Benoit
- 93-101 Institutional constraints and the inefficiency in public investments
by Karakas, Leyla D.
- 102-118 The effect of age-targeted tax credits on labor force participation of older workers
by Laun, Lisa
- 119-132 Local governance and the quality of local infrastructure: Evidence from village road projects in rural China
by Wong, Ho Lun & Wang, Yu & Luo, Renfu & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott
- 133-142 Optimal tax administration
by Keen, Michael & Slemrod, Joel
- 143-153 Turf wars
by Herrera, Helios & Reuben, Ernesto & Ting, Michael M.
- 154-169 The effects of test-based retention on student outcomes over time: Regression discontinuity evidence from Florida
by Schwerdt, Guido & West, Martin R. & Winters, Marcus A.
2017, Volume 151, Issue C
- 1-11 Regulatory protective measures and risky behavior: Evidence from ice hockey
by Chong, Alberto & Restrepo, Pascual
- 12-24 Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre
- 28-40 The response of deferred executive compensation to changes in tax rates
by Gorry, Aspen & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Mathur, Aparna
- 41-55 The elasticity of taxable income in the presence of deduction possibilities
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 56-73 Cross-country evidence on the relation between capital gains taxes, risk, and expected returns
by Hail, Luzi & Sikes, Stephanie & Wang, Clare
- 74-83 Do dividend taxes affect corporate investment?
by Alstadsæter, Annette & Jacob, Martin & Michaely, Roni
- 84-95 Does front-loading taxation increase savings? Evidence from Roth 401(k) introductions
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 96-109 Do Required Minimum Distribution Rules Matter? The Effect of the 2009 Holiday on Retirement Plan Distributions
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Poterba, James & Richardson, David P.
- 110-125 Voluntary disclosure of evaded taxes — Increasing revenue, or increasing incentives to evade?
by Langenmayr, Dominika
2017, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-13 Growth and inequality in public good provision
by Gächter, Simon & Mengel, Friederike & Tsakas, Elias & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 14-29 The general equilibrium impacts of unemployment insurance: Evidence from a large online job board
by Marinescu, Ioana
- 30-38 Using raffles to fund public goods: Lessons from a field experiment
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 39-52 Knowledge, power, and self-interest
by Kittel, Bernhard & Kanitsar, Georg & Traub, Stefan
- 53-74 The effectiveness of incomplete and overlapping pollution regulation: Evidence from bans on phosphate in automatic dishwasher detergent
by Cohen, Alex & Keiser, David A.
- 75-93 The value of socialized medicine: The impact of universal primary healthcare provision on mortality rates in Turkey
by Cesur, Resul & Güneş, Pınar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan
2017, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-19 Does credit-card information reporting improve small-business tax compliance?
by Slemrod, Joel & Collins, Brett & Hoopes, Jeffrey L. & Reck, Daniel & Sebastiani, Michael
- 20-34 The effect of expanding Medicaid eligibility on Supplemental Security Income program participation
by Burns, Marguerite & Dague, Laura
- 35-46 Robust policies to mitigate carbon leakage
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid
- 47-58 Insurance design in the presence of safety nets
by Teh, Tse-Ling
- 59-80 Robust mechanism design and social preferences
by Bierbrauer, Felix & Ockenfels, Axel & Pollak, Andreas & Rückert, Désirée
2017, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-13 Profit shifting of U.S. multinationals
by Dowd, Tim & Landefeld, Paul & Moore, Anne
- 14-31 The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance
by Hallsworth, Michael & List, John A. & Metcalfe, Robert D. & Vlaev, Ivo
- 32-42 Matching donations without crowding out? Some theoretical considerations, a field, and a lab experiment
by Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen
- 43-56 Why weak patents? Testing the examiner ignorance hypothesis
by Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D.
- 57-74 Pension-spiking, free-riding, and the effects of pension reform on teachers' earnings
by Fitzpatrick, Maria D.
- 75-91 Teacher performance pay: Experimental evidence from Pakistan
by Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Raju, Dhushyanth
- 92-114 The effect of price shocks on undocumented students' college attainment and completion
by Conger, Dylan & Turner, Lesley J.
- 115-135 School segregation and the identification of tipping behavior
by Caetano, Gregorio & Maheshri, Vikram
- 136-151 The return to labor market mobility: An evaluation of relocation assistance for the unemployed
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Mahlstedt, Robert
2017, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-15 Capital taxation and imperfect competition: ACE vs. CBIT
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Garcia Pires, Armando J. & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 16-29 Local labor markets and criminal recidivism
by Yang, Crystal S.
- 30-49 Threatening thresholds? The effect of disastrous regime shifts on the non-cooperative use of environmental goods and services
by Diekert, Florian K.
- 50-61 Trade in fossil fuel deposits for preservation and strategic action
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 62-76 The effect of a fiscal squeeze on tax enforcement: Evidence from a natural experiment in China
by Chen, Shawn Xiaoguang
- 77-88 Expert information and majority decisions
by Kawamura, Kohei & Vlaseros, Vasileios
2017, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-14 Voting, education, and the Great Gatsby Curve
by Rauh, Christopher
- 15-26 Does negative advertising affect giving behavior? Evidence from campaign contributions
by Niebler, Sarah & Urban, Carly
- 27-40 Bunching at the kink: Implications for spending responses to health insurance contracts
by Einav, Liran & Finkelstein, Amy & Schrimpf, Paul
- 41-57 Happy voters
by Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Proto, Eugenio
- 58-78 Redistribution and insurance with simple tax instruments
by Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik
- 79-86 The right look: Conservative politicians look better and voters reward it
by Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu
- 87-96 Potential Pareto Public Goods
by Dekel, Sagi & Fischer, Sven & Zultan, Ro’i
- 97-108 Weighting recent performance to improve college and labor market outcomes
by Bulman, George
- 109-128 Promotion incentives in the public sector: Evidence from Chinese schools
by Karachiwalla, Naureen & Park, Albert
- 129-137 Voting as a lottery
by Attanasi, Giuseppe & Corazzini, Luca & Passarelli, Francesco
- 138-147 Social insurance with competitive insurance markets and risk misperception
by Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
2017, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-13 The market sensitivity of retirement and defined contribution pensions: Evidence from the public sector
by Gustafson, Matthew T.
- 14-26 Public procurement with unverifiable quality: The case for discriminatory competitive procedures
by Albano, Gian Luigi & Cesi, Berardino & Iozzi, Alberto
- 27-41 Gender biases in student evaluations of teaching
by Boring, Anne
- 42-64 Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default
by Nakajima, Makoto
- 65-81 Vehicle miles (not) traveled: Fuel economy requirements, vehicle characteristics, and household driving
by West, Jeremy & Hoekstra, Mark & Meer, Jonathan & Puller, Steven L.
- 82-93 Does fundraising create new giving?
by Meer, Jonathan
- 94-102 The insurance value of medical innovation
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Malani, Anup & Reif, Julian
- 103-115 Compulsory voting, turnout, and government spending: Evidence from Austria
by Hoffman, Mitchell & León, Gianmarco & Lombardi, María
- 116-135 The fiscal cost of weak governance: Evidence from teacher absence in India
by Muralidharan, Karthik & Das, Jishnu & Holla, Alaka & Mohpal, Aakash
- 136-149 Who monitors the monitor? Effect of party observers on electoral outcomes
by Casas, Agustín & Díaz, Guillermo & Trindade, André
- 150-161 The tradeoff of the commons under stochastic use
by Cao, Xiaoyong & Gong, Jiong
- 181-200 Innovation under regulatory uncertainty: Evidence from medical technology
by Stern, Ariel Dora
- 201-210 Decentralization and political career concerns
by Che, Jiahua & Chung, Kim-Sau & Lu, Yang K.
- 211-225 Inside severance pay
by Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Moen, Espen R.
- 226-242 Combining price and quantity controls under partitioned environmental regulation
by Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian
- 243-252 The political economy of public income volatility: With an application to the resource curse
by Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry
2016, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-13 Information-sensitive Leviathans
by Nicklisch, Andreas & Grechenig, Kristoffel & Thöni, Christian
- 14-26 Uniform price mechanisms for threshold public goods provision with complete information: An experimental investigation
by Li, Zhi & Anderson, Christopher M. & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 27-39 Physician ownership of complementary medical services
by Chen, Brian K. & Gertler, Paul J. & Yang, Chun-Yuh
- 40-51 Sin licenses revisited
by Haavio, Markus & Kotakorpi, Kaisa
- 52-63 Optimal tax mix with income tax non-compliance
by Huang, Jason & Rios, Juan
- 64-77 Information, competition, and the quality of charities
by Krasteva, Silvana & Yildirim, Huseyin
- 78-89 On the implications of introducing cross-border loss-offset in the European Union
by Kalamov, Zarko Y. & Runkel, Marco
- 91-108 Special interests and the media: Theory and an application to climate change
by Shapiro, Jesse M.
- 109-121 Information, non-financial incentives, and student achievement: Evidence from a text messaging experiment
by Fryer, Roland G.
- 122-139 Optimal taxation when people do not maximize well-being
by Gerritsen, Aart
- 140-153 Do norms on contribution behavior affect intrinsic motivation? Field-experimental evidence from Germany
by Boyer, Pierre C. & Dwenger, Nadja & Rincke, Johannes
2016, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-14 Taking the high road? Compliance with commuter tax allowances and the role of evasion spillovers
by Paetzold, Jörg & Winner, Hannes
- 15-26 Local favoritism in at-large proportional representation systems
by Fiva, Jon H. & Halse, Askill H.
- 27-38 Network effects and environmental externalities: Do clean technologies suffer from excess inertia?
by Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer
- 39-48 A model of redistribution under social identification in heterogeneous federations
by Holm, Joshua
- 49-63 Disability benefit generosity and labor force withdrawal
by Mullen, Kathleen J. & Staubli, Stefan
- 64-72 Progressive taxation in a tournament economy
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Matthews, Peter Hans & Tabb, Benjamin
- 73-88 Homophily, group size, and the diffusion of political information in social networks: Evidence from Twitter
by Halberstam, Yosh & Knight, Brian
- 89-97 Effort, luck, and voting for redistribution
by Lefgren, Lars J. & Sims, David P. & Stoddard, Olga B.
- 98-114 The Effects of DACAmentation: The Impact of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals on Unauthorized Immigrants
by Pope, Nolan G.
- 115-124 Securing property rights: A dilemma experiment in Austria, Mexico, Mongolia, South Korea and the United States
by Ahn, T.K. & Balafoutas, Loukas & Batsaikhan, Mongoljin & Campos-Ortiz, Francisco & Putterman, Louis & Sutter, Matthias
- 125-141 Static and dynamic underinvestment: An experimental investigation
by Agranov, Marina & Fréchette, Guillaume & Palfrey, Thomas & Vespa, Emanuel
- 142-158 Does medical malpractice law improve health care quality?
by Frakes, Michael & Jena, Anupam B.
2016, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-10 Superstitions, street traffic, and subjective well-being
by Anderson, Michael L. & Lu, Fangwen & Zhang, Yiran & Yang, Jun & Qin, Ping
- 11-23 Fiscal rules and compliance expectations – Evidence for the German debt brake
by Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard & Schröder, Christoph & Streif, Frank
- 24-38 Divided we reform? Evidence from US welfare policies
by Bernecker, Andreas
- 39-55 Pension reform and labor supply
by Hernæs, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Røed, Knut
- 56-82 Identification of treatment effects under imperfect matching with an application to Chinese elite schools
by Zhang, Hongliang
- 83-90 Gamma discounters are short-termist
by Gollier, Christian
2016, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-10 Relational altruism and giving in social groups
by Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah
- 11-28 Can welfare abuse be welfare improving?
by Mazur, Karol
- 29-37 Cross-border tax evasion under a unilateral FATCA regime
by Dharmapala, Dhammika
- 38-49 The economics of faith: using an apocalyptic prophecy to elicit religious beliefs in the field
by Augenblick, Ned & Cunha, Jesse M. & Dal Bó, Ernesto & Rao, Justin M.
- 50-67 Who benefits when the government pays more? Pass-through in the Medicare Advantage program
by Duggan, Mark & Starc, Amanda & Vabson, Boris
- 68-81 Cohort mortality risk or adverse selection in annuity markets?
by Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian
2016, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-12 Do tax credits stimulate R&D spending? The effect of the R&D tax credit in its first decade
by Rao, Nirupama
- 13-29 Investing in schools: capital spending, facility conditions, and student achievement
by Martorell, Paco & Stange, Kevin & McFarlin, Isaac
- 30-50 Does banning carbonated beverages in schools decrease student consumption?
by Lichtman-Sadot, Shirlee
- 51-72 Task-specific experience and task-specific talent: Decomposing the productivity of high school teachers
by Cook, Jason B. & Mansfield, Richard K.
2016, Volume 139, Issue C
- 1-12 Immigrant group size and political mobilization: Evidence from European migration to the United States
by Shertzer, Allison
- 13-27 Repatriation taxes and outbound M&As
by Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes
- 28-39 Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax
by Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien
- 40-52 Cognitive performance in competitive environments: Evidence from a natural experiment
by González-Díaz, Julio & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio
2016, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-21 Education and optimal dynamic taxation: The role of income-contingent student loans
by Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik
- 22-31 It’s not just the thought that counts: An experimental study on the hidden cost of giving
by Pan, Xiaofei & Xiao, Erte
- 32-42 Allowing firms to choose between separate accounting and formula apportionment taxation
by Gresik, Thomas A.
- 43-57 Household heterogeneity, aggregation, and the distributional impacts of environmental taxes
by Rausch, Sebastian & Schwarz, Giacomo A.
- 58-71 Taxing multinationals in the presence of internal capital markets
by Koethenbuerger, Marko & Stimmelmayr, Michael
2016, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-13 Dynamic aspects of family transfers
by McGarry, Kathleen
- 14-27 Corruption, norm violation and decay in social capital
by Banerjee, Ritwik
- 28-37 The design of insurance coverage for medical products under imperfect competition
by Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie
- 38-50 Supply vs. demand under an affirmative action ban: Estimates from UC law schools
by Yagan, Danny
- 51-69 Do tax incentives affect charitable contributions? Evidence from public charities' reported revenues
by Duquette, Nicolas J.
- 70-78 The long-term impact of matching and rebate subsidies when public goods are impure: Field experimental evidence from the carbon offsetting market
by Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Römer, Daniel
2016, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-13 Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu and politics. The role of immigration in shaping natives' voting behavior
by Barone, Guglielmo & D'Ignazio, Alessio & de Blasio, Guido & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 14-29 Optimal income taxation when asset taxation is limited
by Ábrahám, Árpád & Koehne, Sebastian & Pavoni, Nicola
- 30-44 Conformism and self-selection in social networks
by Boucher, Vincent
- 45-61 The costs and benefits of balanced budget rules: Lessons from a political economy model of fiscal policy
by Azzimonti, Marina & Battaglini, Marco & Coate, Stephen
- 62-85 Where does voucher funding go? How large-scale subsidy programs affect private-school revenue, enrollment, and prices
by Hungerman, Daniel M. & Rinz, Kevin
2016, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-14 Crime and conspicuous consumption
by Mejía, Daniel & Restrepo, Pascual
- 15-31 Optimal redistribution and monitoring of labor supply
by Zoutman, Floris T. & Jacobs, Bas
- 32-46 Tax policy and the financing of innovation
by Bryce Campodonico, Luis A. & Bonfatti, Roberto & Pisano, Luigi
- 47-60 The long-run consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on subjective well-being, mental health and welfare
by Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia
- 61-73 Do consumers recognize the value of fuel economy? Evidence from used car prices and gasoline price fluctuations
by Sallee, James M. & West, Sarah E. & Fan, Wei
- 74-86 Higher taxes, more evasion? Evidence from border differentials in TV license fees
by Berger, Melissa & Fellner-Röhling, Gerlinde & Sausgruber, Rupert & Traxler, Christian
- 87-104 The impact of depreciation savings on investment: Evidence from the corporate Alternative Minimum Tax
by Park, Jongsang
2016, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-8 The effects of induced emotions on pro-social behaviour
by Drouvelis, Michalis & Grosskopf, Brit
- 9-18 Tax compliance and psychic costs: Behavioral experimental evidence using a physiological marker
by Dulleck, Uwe & Fooken, Jonas & Newton, Cameron & Ristl, Andrea & Schaffner, Markus & Torgler, Benno
- 19-34 Income redistribution in open economies
by Tóbiás, Áron
- 35-41 Voting and optimal provision of a public good
by Shao, Ran & Zhou, Lin
- 42-52 Sending the pork home: Birth town bias in transfers to Italian municipalities
by Carozzi, Felipe & Repetto, Luca
- 53-66 Experiencing breast cancer at the workplace
by Zanella, Giulio & Banerjee, Ritesh
- 67-74 Political self-serving bias and redistribution
by Deffains, Bruno & Espinosa, Romain & Thöni, Christian
- 75-84 Mass media, instrumental information, and electoral accountability
by Bruns, Christian & Himmler, Oliver
- 85-99 Hierarchical accountability in government
by Vlaicu, Razvan & Whalley, Alexander
- 100-113 How to make the metropolitan area work? Neither big government, nor laissez-faire
by Gaigné, Carl & Riou, Stéphane & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 114-128 Divided majority and information aggregation: Theory and experiment
by Bouton, Laurent & Castanheira, Micael & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol
2016, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-10 Dynasties in professions and the role of rents and regulation: Evidence from Italian pharmacies
by Mocetti, Sauro
- 11-22 Traffic accidents and the London congestion charge
by Green, Colin P. & Heywood, John S. & Navarro, María
- 23-40 The effect of tax enforcement on tax elasticities: Evidence from charitable contributions in France
by Fack, Gabrielle & Landais, Camille
- 41-63 The effect of vehicle fuel economy standards on technology adoption
by Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua
- 64-74 Malapportionment and multilateral bargaining: An experiment
by Vespa, Emanuel I.
- 75-89 Teacher pay and school productivity: Exploiting wage regulation
by Britton, Jack & Propper, Carol
- 90-110 Intensive and extensive margins of fertility, capital accumulation, and economic welfare
by Momota, Akira
2015, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-12 Foreign aid and voting in international organizations: Evidence from the IWC
by Dippel, Christian
- 13-22 Empowering poor people through public information? Lessons from a movie in rural India
by Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique & Dutta, Puja & Murgai, Rinku
- 23-31 Government versus private ownership of public goods: The role of bargaining frictions
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 32-50 Reexamining the consumption smoothing benefits of Unemployment Insurance
by East, Chloe N. & Kuka, Elira
- 51-65 Norm conformity across societies
by Michaeli, Moti & Spiro, Daniel
- 66-78 The unintended consequences of internet diffusion: Evidence from Malaysia
by Miner, Luke
- 79-94 Does expansion of higher education lead to trickle-down growth?
by Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M.
- 95-108 Political accountability and sequential policymaking
by Bueno de Mesquita, Ethan & Landa, Dimitri
2015, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-11 Professional norms and physician behavior: Homo oeconomicus or homo hippocraticus?
by Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, Heiner & Winter, Joachim
- 12-20 The value of technology improvements in games with externalities: A fresh look at offsetting behavior
by Hoy, Michael & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 21-32 Income receipt and mortality — Evidence from Swedish public sector employees
by Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan
- 33-40 Luck, choice and responsibility — An experimental study of fairness views
by Mollerstrom, Johanna & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø.
- 41-57 Optimal wage redistribution in the presence of adverse selection in the labor market
by Bastani, Spencer & Blumkin, Tomer & Micheletto, Luca
- 58-70 Majority choice of tax systems in single- and multi-jurisdictional economies
by Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard
- 71-86 Keeping up with the Joneses, the Smiths and the Tanakas: On international tax coordination and social comparisons
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 87-100 More and cheaper haircuts after VAT cut? On the efficiency and incidence of service sector consumption taxes
by Kosonen, Tuomas
- 101-114 Local natural resource curse?
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Parmer, Pernille & Torvik, Ragnar
- 115-123 Optimal tax salience
by Goldin, Jacob
- 124-141 Quantity restrictions on advertising, commercial media bias, and welfare
by Kerkhof, Anna & Münster, Johannes
- 142-155 Unsticking the flypaper effect in an uncertain world
by Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo
2015, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-14 Do polls create momentum in political competition?
by Denter, Philipp & Sisak, Dana
- 15-31 Corporate taxation and capital accumulation: Evidence from sectoral panel data for 14 OECD countries
by Bond, Stephen & Xing, Jing
- 32-44 Mediocracy
by Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio
- 45-58 Equilibrium tax rates and income redistribution: A laboratory study
by Agranov, Marina & Palfrey, Thomas R.
- 59-65 Hoping for the best, unprepared for the worst
by Fox, Justin & Van Weelden, Richard
- 66-79 Fear of Obama: An empirical study of the demand for guns and the U.S. 2008 presidential election
by Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio
- 80-93 Media competition and electoral politics
by Piolatto, Amedeo & Schuett, Florian
- 94-104 What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?
by Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin
- 105-119 Productivity returns to experience in the teacher labor market: Methodological challenges and new evidence on long-term career improvement
by Papay, John P. & Kraft, Matthew A.
2015, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-13 How individual preferences are aggregated in groups: An experimental study
by Ambrus, Attila & Greiner, Ben & Pathak, Parag A.
- 14-25 The hidden costs of tax evasion
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias
- 26-40 Asset accumulation and labor force participation of disability insurance applicants
by Shu, Pian
- 41-50 Efficient education subsidization and the pay-as-you-use principle
by Li, Bei & Zhang, Jie