Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
2019, Volume 169, Issue C
- 1-16 The effect of recipient contribution requirements on support for social programs
by Sadoff, Sally & Samek, Anya
- 17-33 Finders, keepers?
by Jaakkola, Niko & Spiro, Daniel & van Benthem, Arthur A.
- 34-51 Does emergency financial assistance reduce crime?
by Palmer, Caroline & Phillips, David C. & Sullivan, James X.
- 52-64 When collective ignorance is bliss: Theory and experiment on voting for learning
by Ginzburg, Boris & Guerra, José-Alberto
- 65-88 Job search requirements, effort provision and labor market outcomes
by Arni, Patrick & Schiprowski, Amelie
- 89-108 Tax sparing agreements, territorial tax reforms, and foreign direct investment
by Azémar, Céline & Dharmapala, Dhammika
- 109-127 Ex-ante commitments to “give if you win” exceed donations after a win
by Kellner, Christian & Reinstein, David & Riener, Gerhard
- 128-143 Will destination-based taxes be fully exploited when available? An application to the U.S. commodity tax system
by Agrawal, David R. & Mardan, Mohammed
- 144-159 Fragmented division of labor and healthcare costs: Evidence from moves across regions
by Agha, Leila & Frandsen, Brigham & Rebitzer, James B.
- 160-171 Employment time and the cyclicality of earnings growth
by Hoffmann, Eran B. & Malacrino, Davide
- 172-202 Carbon abatement with renewables: Evaluating wind and solar subsidies in Germany and Spain
by Abrell, Jan & Kosch, Mirjam & Rausch, Sebastian
- 203-222 Can financial incentives reduce the baby gap? Evidence from a reform in maternity leave benefits
by Raute, Anna
2018, Volume 168, Issue C
- 1-20 Experimental evidence on scaling up education reforms in Kenya
by Bold, Tessa & Kimenyi, Mwangi & Mwabu, Germano & Ng’ang’a, Alice & Sandefur, Justin
- 21-34 Behavioral responses to inheritance tax: Evidence from notches in France
by Goupille-Lebret, Jonathan & Infante, Jose
- 35-46 Political economy of growth with a taste for status
by Davis, Lewis S.
- 47-61 Fiscal competition and public debt
by Janeba, Eckhard & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian
- 62-80 Childhood nutrition and labor market outcomes: Evidence from a school breakfast program
by Bütikofer, Aline & Mølland, Eirin & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 81-93 School meal quality and academic performance
by Anderson, Michael L. & Gallagher, Justin & Ramirez Ritchie, Elizabeth
- 94-108 Dynamic reform of public institutions: A model of motivated agents and collective reputation
by Valasek, Justin
- 109-126 Do single-sex classes affect academic achievement? An experiment in a coeducational university
by Booth, Alison L. & Cardona-Sosa, Lina & Nolen, Patrick
- 127-145 Does market size matter for charities?
by Lapointe, Simon & Perroni, Carlo & Scharf, Kimberley & Tukiainen, Janne
- 146-161 Why do HMOs spend less? Patient selection, physician price sensitivity, and prices
by Sacks, Daniel W.
- 162-173 Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies
by Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
- 174-192 Social image concerns and welfare take-up
by Friedrichsen, Jana & König, Tobias & Schmacker, Renke
2018, Volume 167, Issue C
- 1-20 Single mothers and their children: Evaluating a work-encouraging welfare reform
by Løken, Katrine V. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Holm Reiso, Katrine
- 21-32 The enforcement of mandatory disclosure rules
by Dahm, Matthias & González, Paula & Porteiro, Nicolás
- 33-42 When costly voting is beneficial
by Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R. & Myles, Gareth
- 43-68 The impacts of reduced access to abortion and family planning services on abortions, births, and contraceptive purchases
by Fischer, Stefanie & Royer, Heather & White, Corey
- 69-90 Pay for locally monitored performance? A welfare analysis for teacher attendance in Ugandan primary schools
by Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew
- 91-104 Discounting by committee
by Millner, Antony & Heal, Geoffrey
- 105-119 Balanced budget rules and fiscal outcomes: Evidence from historical constitutions
by Asatryan, Zareh & Castellón, César & Stratmann, Thomas
- 120-137 Shaming tax delinquents
by Perez-Truglia, Ricardo & Troiano, Ugo
- 138-157 How information affects support for education spending: Evidence from survey experiments in Germany and the United States
by Lergetporer, Philipp & Schwerdt, Guido & Werner, Katharina & West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 158-176 The structure of state corporate taxation and its impact on state tax revenues and economic activity
by Suárez Serrato, Juan Carlos & Zidar, Owen
- 177-189 Tax competition with heterogeneous capital mobility
by Mongrain, Steeve & Wilson, John D.
- 190-204 Spillovers from gatekeeping – Peer effects in absenteeism
by Godøy, Anna & Dale-Olsen, Harald
- 205-219 Optimal taxation and insurance using machine learning — Sufficient statistics and beyond
by Kasy, Maximilian
- 220-239 Tax induced emissions? Estimating short-run emission impacts from carbon taxation under different market structures
by Leslie, Gordon
- 240-250 Flipping a coin: Evidence from university applications
by Dwenger, Nadja & Kübler, Dorothea & Weizsäcker, Georg
- 251-262 Experienced inequality and preferences for redistribution
by Roth, Christopher & Wohlfart, Johannes
- 263-279 On the origins of gender gaps in human capital: Short- and long-term consequences of teachers' biases
by Lavy, Victor & Sand, Edith
- 280-292 Cognitive ability and in-group bias: An experimental study
by Paetzel, Fabian & Sausgruber, Rupert
- 293-324 Tax-induced mobility: Evidence from a foreigners' tax scheme in Switzerland
by Schmidheiny, Kurt & Slotwinski, Michaela
2018, Volume 166, Issue C
- 1-11 How should taxes be designed to encourage entrepreneurship?
by Gordon, Roger & Sarada,
- 12-26 The effect of far right parties on the location choice of immigrants: Evidence from Lega Nord Mayors
by Bracco, Emanuele & De Paola, Maria & Green, Colin P. & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 27-38 Who feels the calorie crunch and when? The impact of school meals on cyclical food insecurity
by Kuhn, Michael A.
- 39-52 Intergenerational policies, public debt, and economic growth: A politico-economic analysis
by Arai, Real & Naito, Katsuyuki & Ono, Tetsuo
- 53-62 Rent-seeking incentives in share contests
by Dickson, Alex & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Sekeris, Petros G.
- 63-80 Does competition from private surgical centres improve public hospitals' performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service
by Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Skellern, Matthew
- 81-97 Teacher applicant hiring and teacher performance: Evidence from DC public schools
by Jacob, Brian A. & Rockoff, Jonah E. & Taylor, Eric S. & Lindy, Benjamin & Rosen, Rachel
- 98-114 Individual welfare analysis for collective households
by Cherchye, Laurens & Cosaert, Sam & De Rock, Bram & Kerstens, Pieter Jan & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 115-144 Can fiscal rules constrain the size of government? An analysis of the “crown jewel” of tax and expenditure limitations
by Eliason, Paul & Lutz, Byron
- 145-161 The arsenal of democracy: Production and politics during WWII
by Rhode, Paul W. & Snyder, Jr., James M. & Strumpf, Koleman
2018, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-16 Cooperation and norm enforcement - The individual-level perspective
by Albrecht, Felix & Kube, Sebastian & Traxler, Christian
- 17-30 Inheritance and wealth inequality: Evidence from population registers
by Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Waldenström, Daniel
- 31-47 Reducing evasion through self-reporting: Evidence from charitable contributions
by Tazhitdinova, Alisa
- 48-72 Firm types, price-setting strategies, and consumption-tax incidence
by Harju, Jarkko & Kosonen, Tuomas & Skans, Oskar Nordström
- 73-81 Expressive vs. strategic voters: An empirical assessment
by Spenkuch, Jörg L.
- 82-100 Assessing the effects of reemployment bonuses on job search: A regression discontinuity approach
by Ahn, Taehyun
- 101-113 Climate agreements in a mitigation-adaptation game
by Bayramoglu, Basak & Finus, Michael & Jacques, Jean-François
- 114-132 Bridging the gap for Roma: The effects of an ethnically targeted program on prenatal care and child health
by Mitrut, Andreea & Tudor, Simona
- 133-145 Alternative value elicitation formats in contingent valuation: Mechanism design and convergent validity
by Vossler, Christian A. & Holladay, J. Scott
- 146-159 Way station or launching pad? Unpacking the returns to adult technical education
by Carruthers, Celeste K. & Sanford, Thomas
- 160-169 Setting the bar - an experimental investigation of immigration requirements
by Khadjavi, Menusch & Tjaden, Jasper D.
- 170-200 What happens when the insurer can say no? Assessing prior authorization as a tool to prevent high-risk prescriptions and to lower costs
by Dillender, Marcus
- 201-216 Popularity shocks and political selection
by Cavalcanti, Francisco & Daniele, Gianmarco & Galletta, Sergio
- 217-229 Endogenous audits, uncertainty, and taxpayer assistance services: Theory and experiments
by Vossler, Christian A. & Gilpatric, Scott M.
- 230-255 News media and crime perceptions: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Mastrorocco, Nicola & Minale, Luigi
2018, Volume 164, Issue C
- 1-18 Improving police services: Evidence from the French Quarter Task Force
by Cheng, Cheng & Long, Wei
- 19-32 Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement
by Frimmel, Wolfgang & Horvath, Thomas & Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 33-49 Learning about job search: A field experiment with job seekers in Germany
by Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian
- 50-69 Pollution or crime: The effect of driving restrictions on criminal activity
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Lopez-Luzuriaga, Andrea & Malik, Arun S.
- 70-90 Does central supervision enhance local environmental enforcement? Quasi-experimental evidence from China
by Zhang, Bing & Chen, Xiaolan & Guo, Huanxiu
- 91-105 Propagation and smoothing of shocks in alternative social security systems
by Auerbach, Alan & Kueng, Lorenz & Lee, Ronald & Yatsynovich, Yury
- 106-138 Prescription drug use under Medicare Part D: A linear model of nonlinear budget sets
by Abaluck, Jason & Gruber, Jonathan & Swanson, Ashley
- 139-152 Party discipline and government spending: Theory and evidence
by Curto-Grau, Marta & Zudenkova, Galina
- 153-164 On the social inappropriateness of discrimination
by Barr, Abigail & Lane, Tom & Nosenzo, Daniele
- 165-182 School boards and student segregation
by Macartney, Hugh & Singleton, John D.
- 183-196 Parental responses to child support obligations: Evidence from administrative data
by Rossin-Slater, Maya & Wüst, Miriam
- 197-210 Tax reform and the political economy of the tax base
by Ilzetzki, Ethan
- 211-224 Dynamic fiscal competition: A political economy theory
by Arcalean, Calin
- 225-240 Random interactions in the Chamber: Legislators' behavior and political distance
by Saia, Alessandro
- 241-253 Liberté, égalité…religiosité
by Esteban, Joan & Levy, Gilat & Mayoral, Laura
- 254-269 School spirit: Legislator school ties and state funding for higher education
by Chatterji, Aaron K. & Kim, Joowon & McDevitt, Ryan C.
- 270-293 Smart sentencing guidelines: The effect of marginal policy changes on recidivism
by Estelle, Sarah M. & Phillips, David C.
2018, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-19 Politics and public goods in developing countries: Evidence from the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi
by Blakeslee, David S.
- 20-36 Priorities in school choice: The case of the Boston mechanism in Barcelona
by Calsamiglia, Caterina & Güell, Maia
- 37-59 Peer effects in financial decision-making
by Lieber, Ethan M.J. & Skimmyhorn, William
- 60-76 Transparency in parliamentary voting
by Benesch, Christine & Bütler, Monika & Hofer, Katharina E.
- 77-98 Caution! Men not at work: Gender-specific labor market conditions and child maltreatment
by Lindo, Jason M. & Schaller, Jessamyn & Hansen, Benjamin
- 99-112 The effect of the affordable care act Medicaid expansions on financial wellbeing
by Hu, Luojia & Kaestner, Robert & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Miller, Sarah & Wong, Ashley
2018, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-3 A special issue of the Journal of Public Economics: Honoring the work of Sir Anthony B. Atkinson (1944–2017)
by Kleven, Henrik J. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 4-17 Public economics as if time matters: Climate change and the dynamics of policy
by Stern, Nicholas
- 18-25 What do self-reports of wellbeing say about life-cycle theory and policy?
by Deaton, Angus
- 26-47 Top wealth shares in the UK over more than a century
by Alvaredo, Facundo & Atkinson, Anthony B. & Morelli, Salvatore
- 48-62 Income inequality and the labour market in Britain and the US
by Blundell, Richard & Joyce, Robert & Norris Keiller, Agnes & Ziliak, James P.
- 63-77 Income inequality in France, 1900–2014: Evidence from Distributional National Accounts (DINA)
by Garbinti, Bertrand & Goupille-Lebret, Jonathan & Piketty, Thomas
- 78-88 Longitudinal determinants of end-of-life wealth inequality
by Poterba, James & Venti, Steven & Wise, David A.
- 89-100 Who owns the wealth in tax havens? Macro evidence and implications for global inequality
by Alstadsæter, Annette & Johannesen, Niels & Zucman, Gabriel
- 101-119 Pareto efficient taxation and expenditures: Pre- and re-distribution
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 120-142 A simpler theory of optimal capital taxation
by Saez, Emmanuel & Stantcheva, Stefanie
- 143-157 Optimal management of transfers: An odd paradox
by Bourguignon, François & Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 158-172 Competition in public service provision: The role of not-for-profit providers
by Besley, Timothy & Malcomson, James M.
2018, Volume 161, Issue C
- 1-14 Who did the ethanol tax credit benefit? An event analysis of subsidy incidence
by Bielen, David A. & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 15-30 Does greater school autonomy make a difference? Evidence from a randomized natural experiment in South Korea
by Hahn, Youjin & Wang, Liang Choon & Yang, Hee-Seung
- 31-43 Strategic thinking in public goods games with teams
by Cox, Caleb A. & Stoddard, Brock
- 44-55 An offer you can refuse: The effect of transparency with endogenous conflict of interest
by Kartal, Melis & Tremewan, James
2018, Volume 160, Issue C
- 1-13 Tax compliance and fiscal externalities: Evidence from U.S. diesel taxation
by Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich
- 14-32 Gasoline price uncertainty and the design of fuel economy standards
by Kellogg, Ryan
- 33-49 Be careful what you calibrate for: Social discounting in general equilibrium
by Barrage, Lint
- 50-65 Unemployment and environmental regulation in general equilibrium
by Hafstead, Marc A.C. & Williams, Roberton C.
- 66-81 Education and propaganda: Tradeoffs to public education provision in nondemocracies
by Testa, Patrick A.
- 82-95 How to split the pie: Optimal rewards in dynamic multi-battle competitions
by Feng, Xin & Lu, Jingfeng
- 96-116 Traffic and crime
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Brent, Daniel A.
- 117-131 Can vouchers reduce elite capture of local development projects? Experimental evidence from the Solomon Islands
by Beath, A. & BenYishay, A. & d’Adda, G. & Grosjean, P. & Weber, R.A.
- 132-147 Error-prone inference from response time: The case of intuitive generosity in public-good games
by Recalde, María P. & Riedl, Arno & Vesterlund, Lise
- 148-158 A Reform Dilemma in polarized democracies
by Gersbach, Hans & Tejada, Oriol
2018, Volume 159, Issue C
- 1-15 The impact of commercial television on turnout and public policy: Evidence from Norwegian local politics
by Ellingsen, Sebastian & Hernæs, Øystein
- 16-32 Wind electricity subsidies — A windfall for landowners? Evidence from a feed-in tariff in Germany
by Haan, Peter & Simmler, Martin
- 33-53 Does early child care affect children's development?
by Felfe, Christina & Lalive, Rafael
- 54-65 The right type of legislator: A theory of taxation and representation
by Mattozzi, Andrea & Snowberg, Erik
- 66-78 State-controlled companies and political risk: Evidence from the 2014 Brazilian election
by Carvalho, Augusto & Guimaraes, Bernardo
- 79-88 Corruption, organized crime and the bright side of subversion of law
by Gamba, Astrid & Immordino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore
- 89-103 Grandchildren and their grandparents' labor supply
by Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio
- 104-115 The Binary Conditional Contribution Mechanism for public good provision in dynamic settings — Theory and experimental evidence
by Reischmann, Andreas & Oechssler, Joerg
- 116-127 Bundled procurement
by Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei
- 128-145 The effects of collecting income taxes on Social Security benefits
by Jones, John Bailey & Li, Yue
- 146-159 Chinese aid and local corruption
by Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Kotsadam, Andreas
- 160-182 Charter school entry and school choice: The case of Washington, D.C
by Ferreyra, Maria Marta & Kosenok, Grigory
- 183-202 The demand for teacher characteristics in the market for child care: Evidence from a field experiment
by Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M.
- 203-224 TAs like me: Racial interactions between graduate teaching assistants and undergraduates
by Lusher, Lester & Campbell, Doug & Carrell, Scott
- 225-243 Regional state capacity and the optimal degree of fiscal decentralization
by Bellofatto, Antonio Andrés & Besfamille, Martín
2018, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-11 Congressional committees, legislative influence, and the hegemony of chairs
by Berry, Christopher R. & Fowler, Anthony
- 12-24 Assessing the efficiency of local open space provision
by Lang, Corey
- 25-47 How do voters matter? Evidence from US congressional redistricting
by Jones, Daniel B. & Walsh, Randall
- 48-62 The effect of charter competition on unionized district revenues and resource allocation
by Cook, Jason B.
- 63-78 Immigration enforcement and economic resources of children with likely unauthorized parents
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther & Sevilla, Almudena
- 79-102 Early kindergarten, maternal labor supply and children's outcomes: Evidence from Italy
by Carta, Francesca & Rizzica, Lucia
- 103-112 Collective action in an asymmetric world
by Chen, Cuicui & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 113-125 Pareto improvements from Lexus Lanes: The effects of pricing a portion of the lanes on congested highways
by Hall, Jonathan D.
- 126-151 Empty homes, longer commutes: The unintended consequences of more restrictive local planning
by Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Koster, Hans R.A.
- 152-167 The impact of a surprise donation ask
by Exley, Christine L. & Petrie, Ragan
- 168-179 Do retirement savings increase in response to information about retirement and expected pensions?
by Dolls, Mathias & Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Stichnoth, Holger
- 180-193 Ghostbusting in Detroit: Evidence on nonfilers from a controlled field experiment
by Meiselman, Ben S.
2018, Volume 157, Issue C
- 1-14 Does inducing informal firms to formalize make sense? Experimental evidence from Benin
by Benhassine, Najy & McKenzie, David & Pouliquen, Victor & Santini, Massimiliano
- 15-26 The hidden costs of nudging: Experimental evidence from reminders in fundraising
by Damgaard, Mette Trier & Gravert, Christina
- 27-40 The timing of choice-enhancing policies
by Murooka, Takeshi & Schwarz, Marco A.
- 41-77 Taxes, informality and income shifting: Evidence from a recent Pakistani tax reform
by Waseem, Mazhar
- 78-94 Bunching on the Autobahn? Speeding responses to a ‘notched’ penalty scheme
by Traxler, Christian & Westermaier, Franz G. & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 95-106 The scope and limits of accounting and judicial courts intervention in inefficient public procurement
by Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud
- 107-120 Partisan bias and expressive voting
by Robbett, Andrea & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 121-137 The mortality effects of retirement: Evidence from Social Security eligibility at age 62
by Fitzpatrick, Maria D. & Moore, Timothy J.
- 138-157 Employment protection and labor productivity
by Bjuggren, Carl Magnus
- 158-183 Spillovers in education choice
by Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 184-211 Intended college attendance: Evidence from an experiment on college returns and costs
by Bleemer, Zachary & Zafar, Basit
- 212-225 The effect of human capital on earnings: Evidence from a reform at Colombia's top university
by Arteaga, Carolina
2017, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-13 Durable coalitions and communication: Public versus private negotiations
by Baron, David P. & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore
- 14-33 The pros and cons of sick pay schemes: Testing for contagious presenteeism and noncontagious absenteeism behavior
by Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 34-47 Competitive pricing reduces wasteful counterproductive behaviors
by Bartling, Björn & Grieder, Manuel & Zehnder, Christian
- 48-58 Discrimination and assimilation at school
by Eguia, Jon X.
- 59-72 Evasive lying in strategic communication
by Khalmetski, Kiryl & Rockenbach, Bettina & Werner, Peter
- 73-80 The Samuelson condition and the Lindahl scheme in networks
by Sun, Guang-Zhen
- 81-100 Revealed social preferences of Dutch political parties
by Jacobs, Bas & Jongen, Egbert L.W. & Zoutman, Floris T.
- 101-120 Location-based tax incentives: Evidence from India
by Chaurey, Ritam
- 121-130 Voters' private valuation of candidates' quality
by Aragonès, Enriqueta & Xefteris, Dimitrios
- 131-149 Evaluating the effects of ACE systems on multinational debt financing and investment
by Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin
- 150-169 Governance and the effectiveness of public health subsidies: Evidence from Ghana, Kenya and Uganda
by Dizon-Ross, Rebecca & Dupas, Pascaline & Robinson, Jonathan
- 170-184 Do international students crowd-out or cross-subsidize Americans in higher education?
by Shih, Kevin
- 185-199 Strategic interaction among governments in the provision of a global public good
by Kyle, Margaret K. & Ridley, David B. & Zhang, Su
- 200-213 Smartphones and child injuries
by Palsson, Craig
2017, Volume 155, Issue C
- 1-10 Distributional preferences and political behavior
by Fisman, Raymond & Jakiela, Pamela & Kariv, Shachar
- 11-20 Social comparisons, status and driving behavior
by Chen, Yan & Lu, Fangwen & Zhang, Jinan
- 21-37 The complementarity between risk adjustment and community rating: Distorting market outcomes to facilitate redistribution
by Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert
- 38-53 Learning about the prospects for mobility: Economic and political dynamics following fundamental policy reform
by Morrow, John & Carter, Michael R.
- 54-63 Popular acceptance of inequality due to innate brute luck and support for classical benefit-based taxation
by Weinzierl, Matthew
- 64-73 Optimal design of private litigation
by Kaplow, Louis
- 74-92 Do treatment decisions depend on physicians' financial incentives?
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmås, Tor Helge & Monstad, Karin & Straume, Odd Rune
- 93-107 Tax incidence with endogenous quality and costly bargaining: Theory and evidence from hybrid vehicle subsidies
by Gulati, Sumeet & McAusland, Carol & Sallee, James M.
- 108-121 Unexpected school reform: Academisation of primary schools in England
by Eyles, Andrew & Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra
- 122-137 Remittances and public finances: Evidence from oil-price shocks
by Asatryan, Zareh & Bittschi, Benjamin & Doerrenberg, Philipp
- 138-146 Clean up your own mess: An experimental study of moral responsibility and efficiency
by Jakob, Michael & Kübler, Dorothea & Steckel, Jan Christoph & van Veldhuizen, Roel
- 147-163 Tax competition among U.S. states: Racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 164-178 A general equilibrium analysis of state and private colleges and access to higher education in the U.S
by Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sarpça, Sinan & Sieg, Holger
2017, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-9 The political economy of higher education admission standards and participation gap
by De Donder, Philippe & Martinez-Mora, Francisco
- 10-33 Mafia, elections and violence against politicians
by Daniele, Gianmarco & Dipoppa, Gemma
- 34-48 The case for nil votes: Voter behavior under asymmetric information in compulsory and voluntary voting systems
by Ambrus, Attila & Greiner, Ben & Sastro, Anne
- 49-66 ‘Ghost citizens': Using notches to identify manipulation of population-based grants
by Foremny, Dirk & Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Solé-Ollé, Albert
- 67-94 The effect of Medicaid expansion on crime reduction: Evidence from HIFA-waiver expansions
by Wen, Hefei & Hockenberry, Jason M. & Cummings, Janet R.
- 95-121 The efficiency of local government: The role of privatization and public sector unions
by Jerch, Rhiannon & Kahn, Matthew E. & Li, Shanjun
- 122-136 The effects of access to health insurance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design in Peru
by Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J.
- 137-159 Factor income taxation in a horizontal innovation model
by Long, Xin & Pelloni, Alessandra
2017, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-8 Public order and private payments: Evidence from the Swedish soccer league
by Nyberg, Sten & Priks, Mikael
- 9-31 Test-based promotion policies, dropping out, and juvenile crime
by Eren, Ozkan & Depew, Briggs & Barnes, Stephen
- 32-48 The effect of media attention on terrorism
by Jetter, Michael
- 49-55 Individual risk preferences and the demand for redistribution
by Gärtner, Manja & Mollerstrom, Johanna & Seim, David
- 56-68 Equity and efficiency in rationed labor markets
by Gerritsen, Aart
- 69-81 The value of a healthy home: Lead paint remediation and housing values
by Billings, Stephen B. & Schnepel, Kevin T.
- 82-91 Politicians under investigation: The news Media's effect on the likelihood of resignation
by Garz, Marcel & Sörensen, Jil
- 92-110 The effect of moving to a territorial tax system on profit repatriation: Evidence from Japan
by Hasegawa, Makoto & Kiyota, Kozo
2017, Volume 152, Issue C