Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
2018, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-16 Cooperation and norm enforcement - The individual-level perspective
by Albrecht, Felix & Kube, Sebastian & Traxler, Christian
- 17-30 Inheritance and wealth inequality: Evidence from population registers
by Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Waldenström, Daniel
- 31-47 Reducing evasion through self-reporting: Evidence from charitable contributions
by Tazhitdinova, Alisa
- 48-72 Firm types, price-setting strategies, and consumption-tax incidence
by Harju, Jarkko & Kosonen, Tuomas & Skans, Oskar Nordström
- 73-81 Expressive vs. strategic voters: An empirical assessment
by Spenkuch, Jörg L.
- 82-100 Assessing the effects of reemployment bonuses on job search: A regression discontinuity approach
by Ahn, Taehyun
- 101-113 Climate agreements in a mitigation-adaptation game
by Bayramoglu, Basak & Finus, Michael & Jacques, Jean-François
- 114-132 Bridging the gap for Roma: The effects of an ethnically targeted program on prenatal care and child health
by Mitrut, Andreea & Tudor, Simona
- 133-145 Alternative value elicitation formats in contingent valuation: Mechanism design and convergent validity
by Vossler, Christian A. & Holladay, J. Scott
- 146-159 Way station or launching pad? Unpacking the returns to adult technical education
by Carruthers, Celeste K. & Sanford, Thomas
- 160-169 Setting the bar - an experimental investigation of immigration requirements
by Khadjavi, Menusch & Tjaden, Jasper D.
- 170-200 What happens when the insurer can say no? Assessing prior authorization as a tool to prevent high-risk prescriptions and to lower costs
by Dillender, Marcus
- 201-216 Popularity shocks and political selection
by Cavalcanti, Francisco & Daniele, Gianmarco & Galletta, Sergio
- 217-229 Endogenous audits, uncertainty, and taxpayer assistance services: Theory and experiments
by Vossler, Christian A. & Gilpatric, Scott M.
- 230-255 News media and crime perceptions: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Mastrorocco, Nicola & Minale, Luigi
2018, Volume 164, Issue C
- 1-18 Improving police services: Evidence from the French Quarter Task Force
by Cheng, Cheng & Long, Wei
- 19-32 Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement
by Frimmel, Wolfgang & Horvath, Thomas & Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 33-49 Learning about job search: A field experiment with job seekers in Germany
by Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian
- 50-69 Pollution or crime: The effect of driving restrictions on criminal activity
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Lopez-Luzuriaga, Andrea & Malik, Arun S.
- 70-90 Does central supervision enhance local environmental enforcement? Quasi-experimental evidence from China
by Zhang, Bing & Chen, Xiaolan & Guo, Huanxiu
- 91-105 Propagation and smoothing of shocks in alternative social security systems
by Auerbach, Alan & Kueng, Lorenz & Lee, Ronald & Yatsynovich, Yury
- 106-138 Prescription drug use under Medicare Part D: A linear model of nonlinear budget sets
by Abaluck, Jason & Gruber, Jonathan & Swanson, Ashley
- 139-152 Party discipline and government spending: Theory and evidence
by Curto-Grau, Marta & Zudenkova, Galina
- 153-164 On the social inappropriateness of discrimination
by Barr, Abigail & Lane, Tom & Nosenzo, Daniele
- 165-182 School boards and student segregation
by Macartney, Hugh & Singleton, John D.
- 183-196 Parental responses to child support obligations: Evidence from administrative data
by Rossin-Slater, Maya & Wüst, Miriam
- 197-210 Tax reform and the political economy of the tax base
by Ilzetzki, Ethan
- 211-224 Dynamic fiscal competition: A political economy theory
by Arcalean, Calin
- 225-240 Random interactions in the Chamber: Legislators' behavior and political distance
by Saia, Alessandro
- 241-253 Liberté, égalité…religiosité
by Esteban, Joan & Levy, Gilat & Mayoral, Laura
- 254-269 School spirit: Legislator school ties and state funding for higher education
by Chatterji, Aaron K. & Kim, Joowon & McDevitt, Ryan C.
- 270-293 Smart sentencing guidelines: The effect of marginal policy changes on recidivism
by Estelle, Sarah M. & Phillips, David C.
2018, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-19 Politics and public goods in developing countries: Evidence from the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi
by Blakeslee, David S.
- 20-36 Priorities in school choice: The case of the Boston mechanism in Barcelona
by Calsamiglia, Caterina & Güell, Maia
- 37-59 Peer effects in financial decision-making
by Lieber, Ethan M.J. & Skimmyhorn, William
- 60-76 Transparency in parliamentary voting
by Benesch, Christine & Bütler, Monika & Hofer, Katharina E.
- 77-98 Caution! Men not at work: Gender-specific labor market conditions and child maltreatment
by Lindo, Jason M. & Schaller, Jessamyn & Hansen, Benjamin
- 99-112 The effect of the affordable care act Medicaid expansions on financial wellbeing
by Hu, Luojia & Kaestner, Robert & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Miller, Sarah & Wong, Ashley
2018, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-3 A special issue of the Journal of Public Economics: Honoring the work of Sir Anthony B. Atkinson (1944–2017)
by Kleven, Henrik J. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 4-17 Public economics as if time matters: Climate change and the dynamics of policy
by Stern, Nicholas
- 18-25 What do self-reports of wellbeing say about life-cycle theory and policy?
by Deaton, Angus
- 26-47 Top wealth shares in the UK over more than a century
by Alvaredo, Facundo & Atkinson, Anthony B. & Morelli, Salvatore
- 48-62 Income inequality and the labour market in Britain and the US
by Blundell, Richard & Joyce, Robert & Norris Keiller, Agnes & Ziliak, James P.
- 63-77 Income inequality in France, 1900–2014: Evidence from Distributional National Accounts (DINA)
by Garbinti, Bertrand & Goupille-Lebret, Jonathan & Piketty, Thomas
- 78-88 Longitudinal determinants of end-of-life wealth inequality
by Poterba, James & Venti, Steven & Wise, David A.
- 89-100 Who owns the wealth in tax havens? Macro evidence and implications for global inequality
by Alstadsæter, Annette & Johannesen, Niels & Zucman, Gabriel
- 101-119 Pareto efficient taxation and expenditures: Pre- and re-distribution
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 120-142 A simpler theory of optimal capital taxation
by Saez, Emmanuel & Stantcheva, Stefanie
- 143-157 Optimal management of transfers: An odd paradox
by Bourguignon, François & Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 158-172 Competition in public service provision: The role of not-for-profit providers
by Besley, Timothy & Malcomson, James M.
2018, Volume 161, Issue C
- 1-14 Who did the ethanol tax credit benefit? An event analysis of subsidy incidence
by Bielen, David A. & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 15-30 Does greater school autonomy make a difference? Evidence from a randomized natural experiment in South Korea
by Hahn, Youjin & Wang, Liang Choon & Yang, Hee-Seung
- 31-43 Strategic thinking in public goods games with teams
by Cox, Caleb A. & Stoddard, Brock
- 44-55 An offer you can refuse: The effect of transparency with endogenous conflict of interest
by Kartal, Melis & Tremewan, James
2018, Volume 160, Issue C
- 1-13 Tax compliance and fiscal externalities: Evidence from U.S. diesel taxation
by Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich
- 14-32 Gasoline price uncertainty and the design of fuel economy standards
by Kellogg, Ryan
- 33-49 Be careful what you calibrate for: Social discounting in general equilibrium
by Barrage, Lint
- 50-65 Unemployment and environmental regulation in general equilibrium
by Hafstead, Marc A.C. & Williams, Roberton C.
- 66-81 Education and propaganda: Tradeoffs to public education provision in nondemocracies
by Testa, Patrick A.
- 82-95 How to split the pie: Optimal rewards in dynamic multi-battle competitions
by Feng, Xin & Lu, Jingfeng
- 96-116 Traffic and crime
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Brent, Daniel A.
- 117-131 Can vouchers reduce elite capture of local development projects? Experimental evidence from the Solomon Islands
by Beath, A. & BenYishay, A. & d’Adda, G. & Grosjean, P. & Weber, R.A.
- 132-147 Error-prone inference from response time: The case of intuitive generosity in public-good games
by Recalde, María P. & Riedl, Arno & Vesterlund, Lise
- 148-158 A Reform Dilemma in polarized democracies
by Gersbach, Hans & Tejada, Oriol
2018, Volume 159, Issue C
- 1-15 The impact of commercial television on turnout and public policy: Evidence from Norwegian local politics
by Ellingsen, Sebastian & Hernæs, Øystein
- 16-32 Wind electricity subsidies — A windfall for landowners? Evidence from a feed-in tariff in Germany
by Haan, Peter & Simmler, Martin
- 33-53 Does early child care affect children's development?
by Felfe, Christina & Lalive, Rafael
- 54-65 The right type of legislator: A theory of taxation and representation
by Mattozzi, Andrea & Snowberg, Erik
- 66-78 State-controlled companies and political risk: Evidence from the 2014 Brazilian election
by Carvalho, Augusto & Guimaraes, Bernardo
- 79-88 Corruption, organized crime and the bright side of subversion of law
by Gamba, Astrid & Immordino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore
- 89-103 Grandchildren and their grandparents' labor supply
by Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio
- 104-115 The Binary Conditional Contribution Mechanism for public good provision in dynamic settings — Theory and experimental evidence
by Reischmann, Andreas & Oechssler, Joerg
- 116-127 Bundled procurement
by Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei
- 128-145 The effects of collecting income taxes on Social Security benefits
by Jones, John Bailey & Li, Yue
- 146-159 Chinese aid and local corruption
by Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Kotsadam, Andreas
- 160-182 Charter school entry and school choice: The case of Washington, D.C
by Ferreyra, Maria Marta & Kosenok, Grigory
- 183-202 The demand for teacher characteristics in the market for child care: Evidence from a field experiment
by Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M.
- 203-224 TAs like me: Racial interactions between graduate teaching assistants and undergraduates
by Lusher, Lester & Campbell, Doug & Carrell, Scott
- 225-243 Regional state capacity and the optimal degree of fiscal decentralization
by Bellofatto, Antonio Andrés & Besfamille, Martín
2018, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-11 Congressional committees, legislative influence, and the hegemony of chairs
by Berry, Christopher R. & Fowler, Anthony
- 12-24 Assessing the efficiency of local open space provision
by Lang, Corey
- 25-47 How do voters matter? Evidence from US congressional redistricting
by Jones, Daniel B. & Walsh, Randall
- 48-62 The effect of charter competition on unionized district revenues and resource allocation
by Cook, Jason B.
- 63-78 Immigration enforcement and economic resources of children with likely unauthorized parents
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther & Sevilla, Almudena
- 79-102 Early kindergarten, maternal labor supply and children's outcomes: Evidence from Italy
by Carta, Francesca & Rizzica, Lucia
- 103-112 Collective action in an asymmetric world
by Chen, Cuicui & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 113-125 Pareto improvements from Lexus Lanes: The effects of pricing a portion of the lanes on congested highways
by Hall, Jonathan D.
- 126-151 Empty homes, longer commutes: The unintended consequences of more restrictive local planning
by Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Koster, Hans R.A.
- 152-167 The impact of a surprise donation ask
by Exley, Christine L. & Petrie, Ragan
- 168-179 Do retirement savings increase in response to information about retirement and expected pensions?
by Dolls, Mathias & Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Stichnoth, Holger
- 180-193 Ghostbusting in Detroit: Evidence on nonfilers from a controlled field experiment
by Meiselman, Ben S.
2018, Volume 157, Issue C
- 1-14 Does inducing informal firms to formalize make sense? Experimental evidence from Benin
by Benhassine, Najy & McKenzie, David & Pouliquen, Victor & Santini, Massimiliano
- 15-26 The hidden costs of nudging: Experimental evidence from reminders in fundraising
by Damgaard, Mette Trier & Gravert, Christina
- 27-40 The timing of choice-enhancing policies
by Murooka, Takeshi & Schwarz, Marco A.
- 41-77 Taxes, informality and income shifting: Evidence from a recent Pakistani tax reform
by Waseem, Mazhar
- 78-94 Bunching on the Autobahn? Speeding responses to a ‘notched’ penalty scheme
by Traxler, Christian & Westermaier, Franz G. & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 95-106 The scope and limits of accounting and judicial courts intervention in inefficient public procurement
by Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud
- 107-120 Partisan bias and expressive voting
by Robbett, Andrea & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 121-137 The mortality effects of retirement: Evidence from Social Security eligibility at age 62
by Fitzpatrick, Maria D. & Moore, Timothy J.
- 138-157 Employment protection and labor productivity
by Bjuggren, Carl Magnus
- 158-183 Spillovers in education choice
by Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 184-211 Intended college attendance: Evidence from an experiment on college returns and costs
by Bleemer, Zachary & Zafar, Basit
- 212-225 The effect of human capital on earnings: Evidence from a reform at Colombia's top university
by Arteaga, Carolina
2017, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-13 Durable coalitions and communication: Public versus private negotiations
by Baron, David P. & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore
- 14-33 The pros and cons of sick pay schemes: Testing for contagious presenteeism and noncontagious absenteeism behavior
by Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 34-47 Competitive pricing reduces wasteful counterproductive behaviors
by Bartling, Björn & Grieder, Manuel & Zehnder, Christian
- 48-58 Discrimination and assimilation at school
by Eguia, Jon X.
- 59-72 Evasive lying in strategic communication
by Khalmetski, Kiryl & Rockenbach, Bettina & Werner, Peter
- 73-80 The Samuelson condition and the Lindahl scheme in networks
by Sun, Guang-Zhen
- 81-100 Revealed social preferences of Dutch political parties
by Jacobs, Bas & Jongen, Egbert L.W. & Zoutman, Floris T.
- 101-120 Location-based tax incentives: Evidence from India
by Chaurey, Ritam
- 121-130 Voters' private valuation of candidates' quality
by Aragonès, Enriqueta & Xefteris, Dimitrios
- 131-149 Evaluating the effects of ACE systems on multinational debt financing and investment
by Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin
- 150-169 Governance and the effectiveness of public health subsidies: Evidence from Ghana, Kenya and Uganda
by Dizon-Ross, Rebecca & Dupas, Pascaline & Robinson, Jonathan
- 170-184 Do international students crowd-out or cross-subsidize Americans in higher education?
by Shih, Kevin
- 185-199 Strategic interaction among governments in the provision of a global public good
by Kyle, Margaret K. & Ridley, David B. & Zhang, Su
- 200-213 Smartphones and child injuries
by Palsson, Craig
2017, Volume 155, Issue C
- 1-10 Distributional preferences and political behavior
by Fisman, Raymond & Jakiela, Pamela & Kariv, Shachar
- 11-20 Social comparisons, status and driving behavior
by Chen, Yan & Lu, Fangwen & Zhang, Jinan
- 21-37 The complementarity between risk adjustment and community rating: Distorting market outcomes to facilitate redistribution
by Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert
- 38-53 Learning about the prospects for mobility: Economic and political dynamics following fundamental policy reform
by Morrow, John & Carter, Michael R.
- 54-63 Popular acceptance of inequality due to innate brute luck and support for classical benefit-based taxation
by Weinzierl, Matthew
- 64-73 Optimal design of private litigation
by Kaplow, Louis
- 74-92 Do treatment decisions depend on physicians' financial incentives?
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmås, Tor Helge & Monstad, Karin & Straume, Odd Rune
- 93-107 Tax incidence with endogenous quality and costly bargaining: Theory and evidence from hybrid vehicle subsidies
by Gulati, Sumeet & McAusland, Carol & Sallee, James M.
- 108-121 Unexpected school reform: Academisation of primary schools in England
by Eyles, Andrew & Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra
- 122-137 Remittances and public finances: Evidence from oil-price shocks
by Asatryan, Zareh & Bittschi, Benjamin & Doerrenberg, Philipp
- 138-146 Clean up your own mess: An experimental study of moral responsibility and efficiency
by Jakob, Michael & Kübler, Dorothea & Steckel, Jan Christoph & van Veldhuizen, Roel
- 147-163 Tax competition among U.S. states: Racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 164-178 A general equilibrium analysis of state and private colleges and access to higher education in the U.S
by Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sarpça, Sinan & Sieg, Holger
2017, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-9 The political economy of higher education admission standards and participation gap
by De Donder, Philippe & Martinez-Mora, Francisco
- 10-33 Mafia, elections and violence against politicians
by Daniele, Gianmarco & Dipoppa, Gemma
- 34-48 The case for nil votes: Voter behavior under asymmetric information in compulsory and voluntary voting systems
by Ambrus, Attila & Greiner, Ben & Sastro, Anne
- 49-66 ‘Ghost citizens': Using notches to identify manipulation of population-based grants
by Foremny, Dirk & Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Solé-Ollé, Albert
- 67-94 The effect of Medicaid expansion on crime reduction: Evidence from HIFA-waiver expansions
by Wen, Hefei & Hockenberry, Jason M. & Cummings, Janet R.
- 95-121 The efficiency of local government: The role of privatization and public sector unions
by Jerch, Rhiannon & Kahn, Matthew E. & Li, Shanjun
- 122-136 The effects of access to health insurance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design in Peru
by Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J.
- 137-159 Factor income taxation in a horizontal innovation model
by Long, Xin & Pelloni, Alessandra
2017, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-8 Public order and private payments: Evidence from the Swedish soccer league
by Nyberg, Sten & Priks, Mikael
- 9-31 Test-based promotion policies, dropping out, and juvenile crime
by Eren, Ozkan & Depew, Briggs & Barnes, Stephen
- 32-48 The effect of media attention on terrorism
by Jetter, Michael
- 49-55 Individual risk preferences and the demand for redistribution
by Gärtner, Manja & Mollerstrom, Johanna & Seim, David
- 56-68 Equity and efficiency in rationed labor markets
by Gerritsen, Aart
- 69-81 The value of a healthy home: Lead paint remediation and housing values
by Billings, Stephen B. & Schnepel, Kevin T.
- 82-91 Politicians under investigation: The news Media's effect on the likelihood of resignation
by Garz, Marcel & Sörensen, Jil
- 92-110 The effect of moving to a territorial tax system on profit repatriation: Evidence from Japan
by Hasegawa, Makoto & Kiyota, Kozo
2017, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-12 Deadlines and infrequent monitoring in the dynamic provision of public goods
by Georgiadis, George
- 13-33 Information provision and consumer behavior: A natural experiment in billing frequency
by Wichman, Casey J.
- 34-46 From gallons to miles: A disaggregate analysis of automobile travel and externality taxes
by Langer, Ashley & Maheshri, Vikram & Winston, Clifford
- 47-54 Are bureaucrats paid like CEOs? Performance compensation and turnover of top civil servants
by Geys, Benny & Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Sørensen, Rune J.
- 55-67 Protests and trust in the state: Evidence from African countries
by Sangnier, Marc & Zylberberg, Yanos
- 68-78 Immobilizing corporate income shifting: Should it be safe to strip in the harbor?
by Gresik, Thomas A. & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 79-92 Why not consider that being absolutely poor is worse than being only relatively poor?
by Decerf, Benoit
- 93-101 Institutional constraints and the inefficiency in public investments
by Karakas, Leyla D.
- 102-118 The effect of age-targeted tax credits on labor force participation of older workers
by Laun, Lisa
- 119-132 Local governance and the quality of local infrastructure: Evidence from village road projects in rural China
by Wong, Ho Lun & Wang, Yu & Luo, Renfu & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott
- 133-142 Optimal tax administration
by Keen, Michael & Slemrod, Joel
- 143-153 Turf wars
by Herrera, Helios & Reuben, Ernesto & Ting, Michael M.
- 154-169 The effects of test-based retention on student outcomes over time: Regression discontinuity evidence from Florida
by Schwerdt, Guido & West, Martin R. & Winters, Marcus A.
2017, Volume 151, Issue C
- 1-11 Regulatory protective measures and risky behavior: Evidence from ice hockey
by Chong, Alberto & Restrepo, Pascual
- 12-24 Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre
- 28-40 The response of deferred executive compensation to changes in tax rates
by Gorry, Aspen & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Mathur, Aparna
- 41-55 The elasticity of taxable income in the presence of deduction possibilities
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 56-73 Cross-country evidence on the relation between capital gains taxes, risk, and expected returns
by Hail, Luzi & Sikes, Stephanie & Wang, Clare
- 74-83 Do dividend taxes affect corporate investment?
by Alstadsæter, Annette & Jacob, Martin & Michaely, Roni
- 84-95 Does front-loading taxation increase savings? Evidence from Roth 401(k) introductions
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 96-109 Do Required Minimum Distribution Rules Matter? The Effect of the 2009 Holiday on Retirement Plan Distributions
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Poterba, James & Richardson, David P.
- 110-125 Voluntary disclosure of evaded taxes — Increasing revenue, or increasing incentives to evade?
by Langenmayr, Dominika
2017, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-13 Growth and inequality in public good provision
by Gächter, Simon & Mengel, Friederike & Tsakas, Elias & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 14-29 The general equilibrium impacts of unemployment insurance: Evidence from a large online job board
by Marinescu, Ioana
- 30-38 Using raffles to fund public goods: Lessons from a field experiment
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 39-52 Knowledge, power, and self-interest
by Kittel, Bernhard & Kanitsar, Georg & Traub, Stefan
- 53-74 The effectiveness of incomplete and overlapping pollution regulation: Evidence from bans on phosphate in automatic dishwasher detergent
by Cohen, Alex & Keiser, David A.
- 75-93 The value of socialized medicine: The impact of universal primary healthcare provision on mortality rates in Turkey
by Cesur, Resul & Güneş, Pınar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan
2017, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-19 Does credit-card information reporting improve small-business tax compliance?
by Slemrod, Joel & Collins, Brett & Hoopes, Jeffrey L. & Reck, Daniel & Sebastiani, Michael
- 20-34 The effect of expanding Medicaid eligibility on Supplemental Security Income program participation
by Burns, Marguerite & Dague, Laura
- 35-46 Robust policies to mitigate carbon leakage
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid
- 47-58 Insurance design in the presence of safety nets
by Teh, Tse-Ling
- 59-80 Robust mechanism design and social preferences
by Bierbrauer, Felix & Ockenfels, Axel & Pollak, Andreas & Rückert, Désirée
2017, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-13 Profit shifting of U.S. multinationals
by Dowd, Tim & Landefeld, Paul & Moore, Anne
- 14-31 The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance
by Hallsworth, Michael & List, John A. & Metcalfe, Robert D. & Vlaev, Ivo
- 32-42 Matching donations without crowding out? Some theoretical considerations, a field, and a lab experiment
by Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen
- 43-56 Why weak patents? Testing the examiner ignorance hypothesis
by Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D.
- 57-74 Pension-spiking, free-riding, and the effects of pension reform on teachers' earnings
by Fitzpatrick, Maria D.
- 75-91 Teacher performance pay: Experimental evidence from Pakistan
by Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Raju, Dhushyanth
- 92-114 The effect of price shocks on undocumented students' college attainment and completion
by Conger, Dylan & Turner, Lesley J.
- 115-135 School segregation and the identification of tipping behavior
by Caetano, Gregorio & Maheshri, Vikram
- 136-151 The return to labor market mobility: An evaluation of relocation assistance for the unemployed
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Mahlstedt, Robert
2017, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-15 Capital taxation and imperfect competition: ACE vs. CBIT
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Garcia Pires, Armando J. & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 16-29 Local labor markets and criminal recidivism
by Yang, Crystal S.
- 30-49 Threatening thresholds? The effect of disastrous regime shifts on the non-cooperative use of environmental goods and services
by Diekert, Florian K.
- 50-61 Trade in fossil fuel deposits for preservation and strategic action
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 62-76 The effect of a fiscal squeeze on tax enforcement: Evidence from a natural experiment in China
by Chen, Shawn Xiaoguang
- 77-88 Expert information and majority decisions
by Kawamura, Kohei & Vlaseros, Vasileios
2017, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-14 Voting, education, and the Great Gatsby Curve
by Rauh, Christopher
- 15-26 Does negative advertising affect giving behavior? Evidence from campaign contributions
by Niebler, Sarah & Urban, Carly
- 27-40 Bunching at the kink: Implications for spending responses to health insurance contracts
by Einav, Liran & Finkelstein, Amy & Schrimpf, Paul
- 41-57 Happy voters
by Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Proto, Eugenio
- 58-78 Redistribution and insurance with simple tax instruments
by Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik
- 79-86 The right look: Conservative politicians look better and voters reward it
by Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu