Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask J. Poterba to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
James Poterba .
Series handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
2021, Volume 198, Issue C
- S0047272721000025 Home prices, fertility, and early-life health outcomes
by Daysal, N. Meltem & Lovenheim, Michael & Siersbæk, Nikolaj & Wasser, David N.
- S0047272721000232 Electoral concerns reduce restrictive measures during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Pulejo, Massimo & Querubín, Pablo
- S0047272721000244 Decentralization of wage determination: Evidence from a national teacher reform
by Willén, Alexander
- S0047272721000359 Women’s representation in politics: The effect of electoral systems
by Gonzalez-Eiras, Martín & Sanz, Carlos
- S0047272721000372 Sharing the burden of subsidization: Evidence on pass-through from a subsidy revision in Medicare Part D
by Carey, Colleen
- S0047272721000426 The dynamics of linking permit markets
by Holtsmark, Katinka & Midttømme, Kristoffer
- S0047272721000475 Optimal intergenerational transfers: Public education and pensions
by Bishnu, Monisankar & Garg, Shresth & Garg, Tishara & Ray, Tridip
- S0047272721000566 Income redistribution and self-selection of immigrants
by Corneo, Giacomo & Neidhöfer, Guido
- S0047272721000578 Supply-side optimal capital taxation with endogenous wage inequality
by Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang & Li, Wenjian
- S0047272721000608 Optimal ownership of public goods under asymmetric information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- S0047272721000621 Does re-opening schools contribute to the spread of SARS-CoV-2? Evidence from staggered summer breaks in Germany
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Lipfert, Marc & Pestel, Nico
- S004727272100027X Time inconsistent charitable giving
by Andreoni, James & Serra-Garcia, Marta
- S004727272100058X Public good provision and property tax compliance: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Castro, Edgar & Scartascini, Carlos
- S004727272100061X Knowledge spillovers, peer effects, and telecommuting: Evidence from the U.S. Patent Office
by Frakes, Michael D. & Wasserman, Melissa F.
2021, Volume 197, Issue C
- S0047272720301961 Diversity and team performance in a Kenyan organization☆
by Marx, Benjamin & Pons, Vincent & Suri, Tavneet
- S0047272721000116 Understanding the elasticity of taxable income: A tale of two approaches
by He, Daixin & Peng, Langchuan & Wang, Xiaxin
- S0047272721000207 Optimal tax systems with endogenous behavioral biases
by Moore, Dylan T. & Slemrod, Joel
- S0047272721000220 Preference responsibility versus poverty reduction in the taxation of labor incomes
by Henry de Frahan, Lancelot & Maniquet, François
- S0047272721000347 Projecting unemployment durations: A factor-flows simulation approach with application to the COVID-19 recession
by Chodorow-Reich, Gabriel & Coglianese, John
- S0047272721000360 Preference heterogeneity and school segregation
by Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sóvágó, Sándor & van der Klaauw, Bas
- S0047272721000384 Drug firms’ payments and physicians’ prescribing behavior in Medicare Part D
by Carey, Colleen & Lieber, Ethan M.J. & Miller, Sarah
- S0047272721000396 The effect of the US safety net on material hardship over two decades
by McKernan, Signe-Mary & Ratcliffe, Caroline & Braga, Breno
- S0047272721000402 Size-dependent policies and risky firm creation
by Ando, Sakai
- S0047272721000414 Motivating teams: Private feedback and public recognition at work
by Delavallade, Clara
- S0047272721000438 Too family friendly? The consequences of parent part-time working rights
by Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- S004727272100044X The urban crime and heat gradient in high and low poverty areas
by Heilmann, Kilian & Kahn, Matthew E. & Tang, Cheng Keat
2021, Volume 196, Issue C
- S0047272720301833 When guidance changes: Government stances and public beliefs
by Rafkin, Charlie & Shreekumar, Advik & Vautrey, Pierre-Luc
- S0047272721000050 The long-term spillover effects of changes in the return to schooling
by Abramitzky, Ran & Lavy, Victor & Pérez, Santiago
- S0047272721000062 Investment differences between public and private firms: Evidence from U.S. tax returns
by Feldman, Naomi & Kawano, Laura & Patel, Elena & Rao, Nirupama & Stevens, Michael & Edgerton, Jesse
- S0047272721000074 Just above the exam cutoff score: Elite college admission and wages in China
by Jia, Ruixue & Li, Hongbin
- S0047272721000086 Brains or beauty? Causal evidence on the returns to education and attractiveness in the online dating market
by Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias & Plug, Erik & van Praag, Mirjam
- S0047272721000098 My home is my castle – The benefits of working from home during a pandemic crisis
by Alipour, Jean-Victor & Fadinger, Harald & Schymik, Jan
- S0047272721000104 Missing markets: Evidence on agricultural groundwater demand from volumetric pricing
by Bruno, Ellen M. & Jessoe, Katrina
- S0047272721000189 Do financial incentives aimed at decreasing interhousehold inequality increase intrahousehold inequality?
by Chuan, Amanda & List, John & Samek, Anya
- S0047272721000190 The schooling and labor market effects of eliminating university tuition in Ecuador
by Molina, Teresa & Rivadeneyra, Ivan
- S0047272721000256 What motivates non-democratic leadership: Evidence from COVID-19 reopenings in China
by Fisman, Raymond & Lin, Hui & Sun, Cong & Wang, Yongxiang & Zhao, Daxuan
- S0047272721000268 Information, switching costs, and consumer choice: Evidence from two randomised field experiments in Swedish primary health care
by Anell, Anders & Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria & Kjellsson, Gustav
- S004727272030219X Do EITC expansions pay for themselves? Effects on tax revenue and government transfers
by Bastian, Jacob E. & Jones, Maggie R.
2021, Volume 195, Issue C
- S0047272720301845 The effect of debt collection laws on access to credit
by Romeo, Charles & Sandler, Ryan
- S0047272720302218 “Rugged individualism” and collective (in)action during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Bazzi, Samuel & Fiszbein, Martin & Gebresilasse, Mesay
- S0047272720302280 What the COVID-19 school closure left in its wake: Evidence from a regression discontinuity analysis in Japan
by Takaku, Reo & Yokoyama, Izumi
- S0047272721000013 Optimal income taxation with labor supply responses at two margins: When is an Earned Income Tax Credit optimal?
by Hansen, Emanuel
- S0047272721000037 Prosociality predicts health behaviors during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Campos-Mercade, Pol & Meier, Armando N. & Schneider, Florian H. & Wengström, Erik
- S0047272721000049 False alarm? Estimating the marginal value of health signals
by Iizuka, Toshiaki & Nishiyama, Katsuhiko & Chen, Brian & Eggleston, Karen
- S004727272030195X Political economy of third party interventions
by Das, Sabyasachi & Dutta, Souvik & Sarkar, Abhirup
2021, Volume 194, Issue C
- S0047272720301791 Can gender quotas in candidate lists empower women? Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Bagues, Manuel & Campa, Pamela
- S0047272720301869 Economic preferences and compliance in the social stress test of the COVID-19 crisis
by Müller, Stephan & Rau, Holger A.
- S0047272720301924 Divided we stay home: Social distancing and ethnic diversity
by Egorov, Georgy & Enikolopov, Ruben & Makarin, Alexey & Petrova, Maria
- S0047272720301936 A simple dynamic climate cooperation model
by Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C.
- S0047272720301948 The targeting benefit of conditional cash transfers
by Bergstrom, Katy & Dodds, William
- S0047272720301997 What determines school segregation? The crucial role of neighborhood factors
by Caetano, Gregorio & Macartney, Hugh
- S0047272720302061 Asocial capital: Civic culture and social distancing during COVID-19
by Durante, Ruben & Guiso, Luigi & Gulino, Giorgio
- S0047272720302085 COVID and crime: An early empirical look
by Abrams, David S.
- S0047272720302115 Sanctioning and trustworthiness across ethnic groups: Experimental evidence from Afghanistan
by Bartoš, Vojtěch & Levely, Ian
- S0047272720302127 Labor market policies during an epidemic
by Birinci, Serdar & Karahan, Fatih & Mercan, Yusuf & See, Kurt
- S0047272720302139 Job search during the COVID-19 crisis
by Hensvik, Lena & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Rathelot, Roland
- S0047272720302140 Intimate partner violence under forced cohabitation and economic stress: Evidence from the COVID-19 pandemic
by Arenas-Arroyo, Esther & Fernandez-Kranz, Daniel & Nollenberger, Natalia
- S0047272720302152 Shaming as an incentive mechanism against stealing: Behavioral and physiological evidence
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Montgomery, Mallory
- S0047272720302164 Political hierarchy and regional economic development: Evidence from a spatial discontinuity in China
by Jia, Junxue & Liang, Xuan & Ma, Guangrong
- S0047272720302176 Housing liquidity and long-term care insurance demand: A quantitative evaluation
by Achou, Bertrand
- S0047272720302188 Inequality of fear and self-quarantine: Is there a trade-off between GDP and public health?
by Aum, Sangmin & Lee, Sang Yoon (Tim) & Shin, Yongseok
- S0047272720302206 Does higher Institutional Quality improve the Appropriateness of Healthcare Provision?
by De Luca, Giacomo & Lisi, Domenico & Martorana, Marco & Siciliani, Luigi
- S004727272030178X The Social Value of Health Insurance: Results from Ghana
by Garcia-Mandicó, Sílvia & Reichert, Arndt & Strupat, Christoph
2021, Volume 193, Issue C
- S0047272720301717 Intergenerational mobility in self-reported health status in the US
by Halliday, Timothy & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Wong, Ashley
- S0047272720301729 Is four less than five? Effects of four-day school weeks on student achievement in Oregon
by Thompson, Paul N.
- S0047272720301730 Behavioral responses to inheritance and gift taxation: Evidence from Germany
by Glogowsky, Ulrich
- S0047272720301742 Civic capital and social distancing during the Covid-19 pandemic☆
by Barrios, John M. & Benmelech, Efraim & Hochberg, Yael V. & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi
- S0047272720301754 Fear, lockdown, and diversion: Comparing drivers of pandemic economic decline 2020
by Goolsbee, Austan & Syverson, Chad
- S0047272720301766 Migration, externalities, and the diffusion of COVID-19 in South Asia☆
by Lee, Jean N. & Mahmud, Mahreen & Morduch, Jonathan & Ravindran, Saravana & Shonchoy, Abu S.
- S0047272720301778 The anatomy of behavioral responses to social assistance when informal employment is high
by Bergolo, M. & Cruces, G.
- S0047272720301857 State and local government employment in the COVID-19 crisis
by Green, Daniel & Loualiche, Erik
- S0047272720301870 Reducing discrimination in the field: Evidence from an awareness raising intervention targeting gender biases in student evaluations of teaching
by Boring, Anne & Philippe, Arnaud
- S0047272720301882 Contagion of populist extremism
by Kishishita, Daiki & Yamagishi, Atsushi
- S0047272720301894 Legislating during war: Conflict and politics in Colombia
by Morales, Juan S.
- S0047272720301900 Benefit duration, job search behavior and re-employment
by Lichter, Andreas & Schiprowski, Amelie
- S0047272720301912 Family and government insurance: Wage, earnings, and income risks in the Netherlands and the U.S
by De Nardi, Mariacristina & Fella, Giulio & Knoef, Marike & Paz-Pardo, Gonzalo & Van Ooijen, Raun
- S0047272720301985 The heterogeneous and regressive consequences of COVID-19: Evidence from high quality panel data
by Crossley, Thomas F. & Fisher, Paul & Low, Hamish
- S0047272720302073 Revenge of the experts: Will COVID-19 renew or diminish public trust in science?
by Eichengreen, Barry & Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Saka, Orkun
- S0047272720302097 Inequality in household adaptation to schooling shocks: Covid-induced online learning engagement in real time
by Bacher-Hicks, Andrew & Goodman, Joshua & Mulhern, Christine
- S0047272720302103 COVID-19, lockdowns and well-being: Evidence from Google Trends
by Brodeur, Abel & Clark, Andrew E. & Fleche, Sarah & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
2020, Volume 192, Issue C
- S0047272720301511 Early evidence of the impacts of COVID-19 on minority unemployment
by Couch, Kenneth A. & Fairlie, Robert W. & Xu, Huanan
- S0047272720301523 The power of the IUD: Effects of expanding access to contraception through Title X clinics
by Kelly, Andrea & Lindo, Jason M. & Packham, Analisa
- S0047272720301614 Disentangling retirement and savings responses
by Lindeboom, Maarten & Montizaan, Raymond
- S0047272720301626 Designed to fail: Effects of the default option and information complexity on student loan repayment
by Cox, James C. & Kreisman, Daniel & Dynarski, Susan
- S0047272720301705 Consumption smoothing and debtor protections
by Pattison, Nathaniel
- S0047272720301808 Trust and compliance to public health policies in times of COVID-19
by Bargain, Olivier & Aminjonov, Ulugbek
2020, Volume 191, Issue C
- S0047272719301483 Fatal attraction? Extended unemployment benefits, labor force exits, and mortality
by Kuhn, Andreas & Staubli, Stefan & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef
- S0047272719301665 Do place-based tax incentives create jobs?
by Ku, Hyejin & Schönberg, Uta & Schreiner, Ragnhild C.
- S0047272719301689 Inequality in the joint distribution of consumption and time use
by Han, Jeehoon & Meyer, Bruce D. & Sullivan, James X.
- S0047272719301896 Inheritance taxation and wealth effects on the labor supply of heirs
by Kindermann, Fabian & Mayr, Lukas & Sachs, Dominik
- S0047272720300359 Inequality in socio-emotional skills: A cross-cohort comparison
by Attanasio, Orazio & Blundell, Richard & Conti, Gabriella & Mason, Giacomo
- S0047272720301110 How much to save? Decision costs and retirement plan participation
by Goldin, Jacob & Homonoff, Tatiana & Patterson, Richard & Skimmyhorn, William
- S0047272720301146 Community monitoring and crime: Evidence from Chicago's Safe Passage Program
by Gonzalez, Robert & Komisarow, Sarah
- S0047272720301183 Polarization and public health: Partisan differences in social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic
by Allcott, Hunt & Boxell, Levi & Conway, Jacob & Gentzkow, Matthew & Thaler, Michael & Yang, David
- S0047272720301201 Labor market concerns and support for immigration
by Haaland, Ingar & Roth, Christopher
- S0047272720301237 Can access to health care mitigate the effects of temperature on mortality?
by Mullins, Jamie T. & White, Corey
- S0047272720301262 Optimal leniency and the organization design of group crime
by Immordino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore & Roberti, Paolo
- S0047272720301341 Real-time price indices: Inflation spike and falling product variety during the Great Lockdown
by Jaravel, Xavier & O'Connell, Martin
- S0047272720301353 The impact of COVID-19 on student experiences and expectations: Evidence from a survey
by Aucejo, Esteban M. & French, Jacob & Ugalde Araya, Maria Paola & Zafar, Basit
- S0047272720301365 Human mobility restrictions and the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China
by Fang, Hanming & Wang, Long & Yang, Yang
- S0047272720301377 US unemployment insurance replacement rates during the pandemic
by Ganong, Peter & Noel, Pascal & Vavra, Joseph
- S0047272720301389 Economic uncertainty before and during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Altig, Dave & Baker, Scott & Barrero, Jose Maria & Bloom, Nicholas & Bunn, Philip & Chen, Scarlet & Davis, Steven J. & Leather, Julia & Meyer, Brent & Mihaylov, Emil & Mizen, Paul & Parker, Nicholas & Renault, Thomas & Smietanka, Pawel & Thwaites, Gregory
- S0047272720301493 Misaligned incentives and the scale of incarceration in the United States
by Ouss, Aurélie
- S0047272720301602 How can Bill and Melinda Gates increase other people's donations to fund public goods?
by Karlan, Dean & List, John A.
- S004727272030150X My (running) mate, the mayor: Political ties and access to public sector jobs in Ecuador
by Brassiolo, Pablo & Estrada, Ricardo & Fajardo, Gustavo
2020, Volume 190, Issue C
- S0047272720300694 Racial discrimination in transportation network companies
by Ge, Yanbo & Knittel, Christopher R. & MacKenzie, Don & Zoepf, Stephen
- S0047272720300888 Entry through the narrow door: The costs of just failing high stakes exams
by Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Ruiz-Valenzuela, Jenifer
- S0047272720300918 Value for money? Vote-buying and politician accountability
by Leight, Jessica & Foarta, Dana & Pande, Rohini & Ralston, Laura
- S0047272720301018 Constrained efficient equilibria in selection markets with continuous types
by Gemmo, Irina & Kubitza, Christian & Rothschild, Casey
- S0047272720301031 Spillover effects of stricter immigration policies
by Bratu, Cristina & Dahlberg, Matz & Engdahl, Mattias & Nikolka, Till
- S0047272720301043 Cross-border tax evasion after the common reporting standard: Game over?
by Casi, Elisa & Spengel, Christoph & Stage, Barbara M.B.
- S0047272720301067 Is immigration enforcement shaping immigrant marriage patterns?
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther & Wang, Chunbei
- S0047272720301080 Information frictions and access to the Paycheck Protection Program
by Humphries, John Eric & Neilson, Christopher A. & Ulyssea, Gabriel
- S0047272720301109 Output and attribute-based carbon regulation under uncertainty
by Kellogg, Ryan
- S0047272720301122 Discontinuous system of allowances: The response of prosocial health-care professionals
by Hernández-Pizarro, Helena M. & Nicodemo, Catia & Casasnovas, Guillem López
- S0047272720301134 The long-term effects of childhood exposure to the earned income tax credit on health outcomes
by Braga, Breno & Blavin, Fredric & Gangopadhyaya, Anuj
- S0047272720301158 Asymmetric information in residential rental markets: Implications for the energy efficiency gap
by Myers, Erica
- S0047272720301171 When financial aid is scarce: The challenge of allocating college aid where it is needed most
by Anderson, Drew M.
- S0047272720301195 Enforcement for sale: Lobbying for water in Pakistan's Indus Basin
by Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala
- S0047272720301225 Suffering in silence: How COVID-19 school closures inhibit the reporting of child maltreatment
by Baron, E. Jason & Goldstein, Ezra G. & Wallace, Cullen T.
- S0047272720301249 The macroeconomic effects of lockdown policies
by Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien
- S0047272720301250 Heard it through the grapevine: The direct and network effects of a tax enforcement field experiment on firms
by Boning, William C. & Guyton, John & Hodge, Ronald & Slemrod, Joel
- S004727272030092X Minimum wage policy with optimal taxes and unemployment
by Lavecchia, Adam M.
- S004727272030116X Understanding day care enrolment gaps
by Jessen, Jonas & Schmitz, Sophia & Waights, Sevrin
2020, Volume 189, Issue C
- S0047272719301355 Optimal progressivity with age-dependent taxation
by Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L.
- S0047272719301495 The value of registry data for consumption analysis: An application to health shocks
by Kolsrud, Jonas & Landais, Camille & Spinnewijn, Johannes
- S0047272720300402 Non-durable consumption and housing net worth in the Great Recession: Evidence from easily accessible data
by Kaplan, Greg & Mitman, Kurt & Violante, Giovanni L.
- S0047272720300992 How many jobs can be done at home?
by Dingel, Jonathan I. & Neiman, Brent
- S0047272720301055 Sheltering in place and domestic violence: Evidence from calls for service during COVID-19
by Leslie, Emily & Wilson, Riley
- S0047272720301079 Relaxing household liquidity constraints through social security
by Catherine, Sylvain & Miller, Max & Sarin, Natasha
- S0047272720301092 Inequality in the impact of the coronavirus shock: Evidence from real time surveys
by Adams-Prassl, Abi & Boneva, Teodora & Golin, Marta & Rauh, Christopher
- S0047272720301213 Disentangling policy effects using proxy data: Which shutdown policies affected unemployment during the COVID-19 pandemic?
by Kong, Edward & Prinz, Daniel
- S004727271830118X How individuals respond to a liquidity shock: Evidence from the 2013 government shutdown
by Gelman, Michael & Kariv, Shachar & Shapiro, Matthew D. & Silverman, Dan & Tadelis, Steven
- S004727272030027X What can we learn about household consumption expenditure from data on income and assets?
by Eika, Lasse & Mogstad, Magne & Vestad, Ola L.
- S004727272030102X Labor demand in the time of COVID-19: Evidence from vacancy postings and UI claims
by Forsythe, Eliza & Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian & Wiczer, David
2020, Volume 188, Issue C
- S0047272720300657 A natural experiment on discrimination in elections
by Broockman, David E. & Soltas, Evan J.
- S0047272720300682 Child care center quality and early child development
by Drange, Nina & Rønning, Marte
- S0047272720300712 Do Americans want to tax wealth? Evidence from online surveys
by Fisman, Raymond & Gladstone, Keith & Kuziemko, Ilyana & Naidu, Suresh
- S0047272720300724 Parental monitoring and children's internet use: The role of information, control, and cues
by Gallego, Francisco A. & Malamud, Ofer & Pop-Eleches, Cristian
- S0047272720300736 Estimating taxable income responses with elasticity heterogeneity
by Kumar, Anil & Liang, Che-Yuan
- S0047272720300748 Micro-targeting and polarization
by Prummer, Anja
- S0047272720300761 Teacher accountability reforms and the supply and quality of new teachers
by Kraft, Matthew A. & Brunner, Eric J. & Dougherty, Shaun M. & Schwegman, David J.
- S0047272720300839 Advertising and media capture: The case of climate change
by Beattie, Graham
- S0047272720300840 Collective action in networks: Evidence from the Chilean student movement
by González, Felipe
- S0047272720300852 Catching up or crowding out? The crowd-out effects of catch-up retirement contributions on non-retirement saving
by Goodman, Lucas
- S0047272720300864 Tax evasion, capital gains taxes, and the housing market
by Agarwal, Sumit & Li, Keyang & Qin, Yu & Wu, Jing & Yan, Jubo
- S0047272720300876 Adjustment cost and incentives to work: Evidence from a disability insurance program
by Zaresani, Arezou
- S0047272720300906 Educational inequality and public policy preferences: Evidence from representative survey experiments
by Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger
- S004727272030075X Cost saving and the freezing of corporate pension plans
by Rauh, Joshua D. & Stefanescu, Irina & Zeldes, Stephen P.
- S004727272030089X Costs of energy efficiency mandates can reverse the sign of rebound
by Fullerton, Don & Ta, Chi L.
2020, Volume 187, Issue C
- S0047272720300232 Federalism, partial prohibition, and cross-border sales: Evidence from recreational marijuana
by Hansen, Benjamin & Miller, Keaton & Weber, Caroline
- S0047272720300529 Opinion dynamics via search engines (and other algorithmic gatekeepers)
by Germano, Fabrizio & Sobbrio, Francesco
- S0047272720300608 Estimating long-run income inequality from mixed tabular data: Empirical evidence from Norway, 1875–2017
by Aaberge, Rolf & Atkinson, Anthony B. & Modalsli, Jørgen
- S0047272720300621 Measuring economic efficiency using inverse-optimum weights
by Hendren, Nathaniel
- S0047272720300633 The equilibrium impact of unemployment insurance on unemployment: Evidence from a non-linear policy rule
by Fredriksson, Peter & Söderström, Martin
- S0047272720300669 Losing public health insurance: TennCare reform and personal financial distress
by Argys, Laura M. & Friedson, Andrew I. & Pitts, M. Melinda & Tello-Trillo, D. Sebastian
- S0047272720300670 The credit consequences of unpaid medical bills
by Brevoort, Kenneth & Grodzicki, Daniel & Hackmann, Martin B.
- S0047272720300700 The long-run effects of reducing early school tracking
by Canaan, Serena
- S004727272030061X An empirical test of hypercongestion in highway bottlenecks
by Anderson, Michael L. & Davis, Lucas W.
2020, Volume 186, Issue C
- S0047272720300220 A theory of informational autocracy
by Guriev, Sergei & Treisman, Daniel
- S0047272720300414 Balance sheet insolvency and contribution revenue in public charities
by Homonoff, Tatiana & Spreen, Thomas Luke & St. Clair, Travis
- S0047272720300487 An extra year to learn English? Early grade retention and the human capital development of English learners
by Figlio, David & Özek, Umut
- S0047272720300499 Providing performance information in education: An experimental evaluation in Colombia
by Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Gonzalez, Kathryn & Lagos, Francisco & Deming, David J.
- S0047272720300505 Teacher mobility and merit pay: Evidence from a voluntary public award program
by Berlinski, Samuel & Ramos, Alejandra
- S0047272720300517 Are changes of organizational form costly? Income shifting and business entry responses to taxes
by Tazhitdinova, Alisa
2020, Volume 185, Issue C
- S0047272719300994 Decentralization and efficiency of subsidy targeting: Evidence from chiefs in rural Malawi
by Basurto, Maria Pia & Dupas, Pascaline & Robinson, Jonathan
- S0047272719301306 Coordination and contagion: Individual connections and peer mechanisms in a randomized field experiment
by Babcock, Philip & Bedard, Kelly & Fischer, Stefanie & Hartman, John
- S0047272719301380 Media competition, information provision and political participation: Evidence from French local newspapers and elections, 1944–2014
by Cagé, Julia
- S0047272719301409 The impact of taxing vacancy on housing markets: Evidence from France
by Segú, Mariona
- S0047272719301434 Technology and tax systems
by Agrawal, David R. & Wildasin, David E.
- S0047272719301690 First impressions: How leader changes affect bilateral aid
by Rommel, Tobias & Schaudt, Paul
- S0047272720300347 Deathbed tax planning
by Erixson, Oscar & Escobar, Sebastian
- S0047272720300372 Preferences for power
by Pikulina, Elena S. & Tergiman, Chloe
- S0047272720300384 Federalizing benefits: The introduction of Supplemental Security Income and the size of the safety net
by Goodman-Bacon, Andrew & Schmidt, Lucie
- S0047272720300396 Confirmation bias and signaling in Downsian elections
by Millner, Antony & Ollivier, Hélène & Simon, Leo
2020, Volume 184, Issue C
- S0047272719301884 Persistence of power: Repeated multilateral bargaining with endogenous agenda setting authority
by Agranov, Marina & Cotton, Christopher & Tergiman, Chloe
- S0047272719301926 How do hospitals respond to managed care? Evidence from at-risk newborns
by Lee, Ajin
- S0047272720300050 The impact of industry consolidation on government procurement: Evidence from Department of Defense contracting
by Carril, Rodrigo & Duggan, Mark
- S0047272720300074 Friends with benefits: Patronage networks and distributive politics in China
by Jiang, Junyan & Zhang, Muyang
- S0047272720300098 Inequalities and the individualization of wealth
by Frémeaux, Nicolas & Leturcq, Marion
- S0047272720300104 Retirement and healthcare utilization
by Frimmel, Wolfgang & Pruckner, Gerald J.
- S0047272720300177 Tax-motivated transfer mispricing in South Africa: Direct evidence using transaction data
by Wier, Ludvig
- S0047272720300189 Do peers influence occupational preferences? Evidence from randomly-assigned peer groups at West Point
by Jones, Todd R. & Kofoed, Michael S.
- S0047272720300190 Should congested cities reduce their speed limits? Evidence from São Paulo, Brazil
by Ang, Amanda & Christensen, Peter & Vieira, Renato
- S0047272720300244 Unilateral tax reform: Border adjusted taxes, cash flow taxes, and transfer pricing
by Bond, Eric W. & Gresik, Thomas A.
- S0047272720300256 Temperature and temperament: Evidence from Twitter
by Baylis, Patrick
- S0047272720300268 Do only tax incentives matter? Labor supply and demand responses to an unusually large and salient tax break
by Tazhitdinova, Alisa
- S0047272720300360 Abandon ship? Party brands and politicians' responses to a political scandal
by Daniele, Gianmarco & Galletta, Sergio & Geys, Benny
2020, Volume 183, Issue C
- S0047272719301288 Framing effects, earnings expectations, and the design of student loan repayment schemes
by Abraham, Katharine G. & Filiz-Ozbay, Emel & Ozbay, Erkut Y. & Turner, Lesley J.
- S0047272719301410 Caseworker's discretion and the effectiveness of welfare-to-work programs
by Bolhaar, Jonneke & Ketel, Nadine & van der Klaauw, Bas
- S0047272719301768 More giving or more givers? The effects of tax incentives on charitable donations in the UK
by Almunia, Miguel & Guceri, Irem & Lockwood, Ben & Scharf, Kimberley
- S0047272720300013 Does longer compulsory schooling affect mental health? Evidence from a British reform
by Avendano, Mauricio & de Coulon, Augustin & Nafilyan, Vahé
- S0047272720300025 Taxation and the allocation of risk inside the multinational firm
by Becker, Johannes & Johannesen, Niels & Riedel, Nadine
- S0047272720300037 Housing wealth and labor supply: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Li, Han & Li, Jiangyi & Lu, Yi & Xie, Huihua
- S0047272720300049 Procrastination at the Patent Office?
by Frakes, Michael D. & Wasserman, Melissa F.
- S0047272720300062 School district operational spending and student outcomes: Evidence from tax elections in seven states
by Abott, Carolyn & Kogan, Vladimir & Lavertu, Stéphane & Peskowitz, Zachary
- S0047272720300086 Which early withdrawal penalty attracts the most deposits to a commitment savings account?
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Harris, Christopher & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Sakong, Jung
2020, Volume 182, Issue C