Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
2016, Volume 133, Issue C
2015, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-12 Foreign aid and voting in international organizations: Evidence from the IWC
by Dippel, Christian
- 13-22 Empowering poor people through public information? Lessons from a movie in rural India
by Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique & Dutta, Puja & Murgai, Rinku
- 23-31 Government versus private ownership of public goods: The role of bargaining frictions
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 32-50 Reexamining the consumption smoothing benefits of Unemployment Insurance
by East, Chloe N. & Kuka, Elira
- 51-65 Norm conformity across societies
by Michaeli, Moti & Spiro, Daniel
- 66-78 The unintended consequences of internet diffusion: Evidence from Malaysia
by Miner, Luke
- 79-94 Does expansion of higher education lead to trickle-down growth?
by Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M.
- 95-108 Political accountability and sequential policymaking
by Bueno de Mesquita, Ethan & Landa, Dimitri
2015, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-11 Professional norms and physician behavior: Homo oeconomicus or homo hippocraticus?
by Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, Heiner & Winter, Joachim
- 12-20 The value of technology improvements in games with externalities: A fresh look at offsetting behavior
by Hoy, Michael & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 21-32 Income receipt and mortality — Evidence from Swedish public sector employees
by Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan
- 33-40 Luck, choice and responsibility — An experimental study of fairness views
by Mollerstrom, Johanna & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø.
- 41-57 Optimal wage redistribution in the presence of adverse selection in the labor market
by Bastani, Spencer & Blumkin, Tomer & Micheletto, Luca
- 58-70 Majority choice of tax systems in single- and multi-jurisdictional economies
by Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard
- 71-86 Keeping up with the Joneses, the Smiths and the Tanakas: On international tax coordination and social comparisons
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 87-100 More and cheaper haircuts after VAT cut? On the efficiency and incidence of service sector consumption taxes
by Kosonen, Tuomas
- 101-114 Local natural resource curse?
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Parmer, Pernille & Torvik, Ragnar
- 115-123 Optimal tax salience
by Goldin, Jacob
- 124-141 Quantity restrictions on advertising, commercial media bias, and welfare
by Kerkhof, Anna & Münster, Johannes
- 142-155 Unsticking the flypaper effect in an uncertain world
by Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo
2015, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-14 Do polls create momentum in political competition?
by Denter, Philipp & Sisak, Dana
- 15-31 Corporate taxation and capital accumulation: Evidence from sectoral panel data for 14 OECD countries
by Bond, Stephen & Xing, Jing
- 32-44 Mediocracy
by Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio
- 45-58 Equilibrium tax rates and income redistribution: A laboratory study
by Agranov, Marina & Palfrey, Thomas R.
- 59-65 Hoping for the best, unprepared for the worst
by Fox, Justin & Van Weelden, Richard
- 66-79 Fear of Obama: An empirical study of the demand for guns and the U.S. 2008 presidential election
by Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio
- 80-93 Media competition and electoral politics
by Piolatto, Amedeo & Schuett, Florian
- 94-104 What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?
by Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin
- 105-119 Productivity returns to experience in the teacher labor market: Methodological challenges and new evidence on long-term career improvement
by Papay, John P. & Kraft, Matthew A.
2015, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-13 How individual preferences are aggregated in groups: An experimental study
by Ambrus, Attila & Greiner, Ben & Pathak, Parag A.
- 14-25 The hidden costs of tax evasion
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias
- 26-40 Asset accumulation and labor force participation of disability insurance applicants
by Shu, Pian
- 41-50 Efficient education subsidization and the pay-as-you-use principle
by Li, Bei & Zhang, Jie
- 51-62 Effects of social security policies on benefit claiming, retirement and saving
by Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L.
- 63-76 Has regulation of charitable foundations thrown the baby out with the bath water?
by Marx, Benjamin M.
- 77-91 The impact of controlled foreign company legislation on real investments abroad. A multi-dimensional regression discontinuity design
by Egger, Peter H. & Wamser, Georg
- 92-105 Price regulation and parallel imports of pharmaceuticals
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmås, Tor Helge & Straume, Odd Rune
- 106-119 Losing my religion: The effects of religious scandals on religious participation and charitable giving
by Bottan, Nicolas L. & Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
2015, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-15 Together or separate? Post-conflict partition, ethnic homogenization, and the provision of public schooling
by Swee, Eik Leong
- 16-29 Donor coordination in project funding: Evidence from a threshold public goods experiment
by Corazzini, Luca & Cotton, Christopher & Valbonesi, Paola
- 30-33 War and local collective action in Sierra Leone: A comment on the use of coefficient stability approaches
by González, Felipe & Miguel, Edward
- 34-49 Discounting, risk and inequality: A general approach
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Zuber, Stéphane
- 50-58 Basic versus supplementary health insurance: Moral hazard and adverse selection
by Boone, Jan
- 59-72 Global inspection games
by Sanchez Villalba, Miguel
- 73-83 A model of public opinion management
by Patacconi, Andrea & Vikander, Nick
- 84-95 How did distributional preferences change during the Great Recession?
by Fisman, Raymond & Jakiela, Pamela & Kariv, Shachar
- 96-106 Bundling decisions in procurement auctions with sequential tasks
by Li, Sanxi & Sun, Hailin & Yan, Jianye & Yu, Jun
- 107-123 Is more information always better? Party cues and candidate quality in U.S. judicial elections
by Lim, Claire S.H. & Snyder, James M.
- 124-132 Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity: A case study for China
by Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua
- 133-139 Pivotality and responsibility attribution in sequential voting
by Bartling, Björn & Fischbacher, Urs & Schudy, Simeon
2015, Volume 127, Issue C
- 3-16 Leaders and followers: Perspectives on the Nordic model and the economics of innovation
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 17-29 Reprint of "The Scandinavian model—An interpretation"
by Barth, Erling & Moene, Karl O. & Willumsen, Fredrik
- 30-44 Nordic exceptionalism? Social democratic egalitarianism in world-historic perspective
by Fochesato, Mattia & Bowles, Samuel
- 45-57 Kantian optimization: A microfoundation for cooperation
by Roemer, John E.
- 58-73 Labor income dynamics and the insurance from taxes, transfers, and the family
by Blundell, Richard & Graber, Michael & Mogstad, Magne
- 74-86 Taxation and the long run allocation of labor: Theory and Danish evidence
by Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Munch, Jakob Roland & Whitta-Jacobsen, Hans Jørgen
- 87-99 Estimating labour supply elasticities based on cross-country micro data: A bridge between micro and macro estimates?
by Jäntti, Markus & Pirttilä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan
- 100-114 Is universal child care leveling the playing field?
by Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne
- 115-126 Benefits conditional on work and the Nordic model
by Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Tonin, Mirco
- 127-136 A life cycle model of health and retirement: The case of Swedish pension reform
by Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna
- 137-144 Made in China, sold in Norway: Local labor market effects of an import shock
by Balsvik, Ragnhild & Jensen, Sissel & Salvanes, Kjell G.
2015, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-24 Do lottery payments induce savings behavior? Evidence from the lab
by Filiz-Ozbay, Emel & Guryan, Jonathan & Hyndman, Kyle & Kearney, Melissa & Ozbay, Erkut Y.
- 25-38 Cooperation in teams: The role of identity, punishment, and endowment distribution
by Weng, Qian & Carlsson, Fredrik
- 39-51 Selection vs. accountability: An experimental investigation of campaign promises in a moral-hazard environment
by Feltovich, Nick & Giovannoni, Francesco
- 52-63 Fox News and political knowledge
by Schroeder, Elizabeth & Stone, Daniel F.
- 64-73 Election cycles and electricity provision: Evidence from a quasi-experiment with Indian special elections
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Min, Brian & Uppal, Yogesh
- 74-85 Norm enforcement in social dilemmas: An experiment with police commissioners
by Dickinson, David L. & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 86-103 New parties and policy outcomes: Evidence from Colombian local governments
by Galindo-Silva, Hector
- 104-113 Conflict networks
by Franke, Jörg & Öztürk, Tahir
- 114-123 Consumers, experts, and online product evaluations: Evidence from the brewing industry
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
2015, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-15 Replacing churches and mason lodges? Tax exemptions and rural development
by Behaghel, Luc & Lorenceau, Adrien & Quantin, Simon
- 16-27 Optimal trading ratios for pollution permit markets
by Holland, Stephen P. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 28-45 General revenue sharing and public sector unions
by Feiveson, Laura
- 46-53 Charitable giving: Altruism has no limits
by Echazu, Luciana & Nocetti, Diego
- 54-63 Transaction costs, the opportunity cost of time and procrastination in charitable giving
by Knowles, Stephen & Servátka, Maroš
- 64-69 Interaction, protection and epidemics
by Goyal, Sanjeev & Vigier, Adrien
- 70-82 The occurrence of tax amnesties: Theory and evidence
by Bayer, Ralph-C. & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner, Hannes
- 83-97 The taxation of foreign profits: A unified view
by Devereux, Michael P. & Fuest, Clemens & Lockwood, Ben
- 98-115 The effect of Beijing's driving restrictions on pollution and economic activity
by Viard, V. Brian & Fu, Shihe
- 116-127 Reforming an asymmetric union: On the virtues of dual tier capital taxation
by Haufler, Andreas & Lülfesmann, Christoph
- 128-142 Long-term care insurance, informal care, and medical expenditures
by Kim, Hyuncheol Bryant & Lim, Wilfredo
2015, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-17 Interpreting pre-trends as anticipation: Impact on estimated treatment effects from tort reform
by Malani, Anup & Reif, Julian
- 18-29 The architecture of federations: Constitutions, bargaining, and moral hazard
by Luelfesmann, Christoph & Kessler, Anke & Myers, Gordon M.
- 30-43 The employment effects of terminating disability benefits
by Moore, Timothy J.
- 44-62 What is the optimal speed limit on freeways?
by van Benthem, Arthur
- 63-73 Out of work and into school: Labor market policies and college enrollment during the Great Recession
by Barr, Andrew & Turner, Sarah
- 74-80 De Gustibus non est Taxandum: Heterogeneity in preferences and optimal redistribution
by Lockwood, Benjamin B. & Weinzierl, Matthew
- 81-90 First-day criminal recidivism
by Munyo, Ignacio & Rossi, Martín A.
- 91-104 Nutrition and cognitive achievement: An evaluation of the School Breakfast Program
by Frisvold, David E.
- 105-121 Women's schooling and fertility under low female labor force participation: Evidence from mobility restrictions in Israel
by Lavy, Victor & Zablotsky, Alexander
2015, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-16 Public child care and mothers' labor supply—Evidence from two quasi-experiments
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Schlotter, Martin
- 17-29 Social identity and inequality: The impact of China's hukou system
by Afridi, Farzana & Li, Sherry Xin & Ren, Yufei
- 30-41 Corruption and socially optimal entry
by Amir, Rabah & Burr, Chrystie
- 42-54 Desert and inequity aversion in teams
by Gill, David & Stone, Rebecca
- 55-77 Reducing binge drinking? The effect of a ban on late-night off-premise alcohol sales on alcohol-related hospital stays in Germany
by Marcus, Jan & Siedler, Thomas
- 78-91 Intergovernmental grants as signals and the alignment effect: Theory and evidence
by Bracco, Emanuele & Lockwood, Ben & Porcelli, Francesco & Redoano, Michela
- 92-110 School governance, teacher incentives, and pupil–teacher ratios: Experimental evidence from Kenyan primary schools
by Duflo, Esther & Dupas, Pascaline & Kremer, Michael
2015, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-12 Experimentally estimated impacts of school vouchers on college enrollment and degree attainment
by Chingos, Matthew M. & Peterson, Paul E.
- 13-30 Substance-abuse treatment and mortality
by Swensen, Isaac D.
- 31-39 Optimal taxation in a habit formation economy
by Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz
- 40-54 Exploring mortgage interest deduction reforms: An equilibrium sorting model with endogenous tenure choice
by Binner, Amy & Day, Brett
- 55-67 Emotion venting and punishment in public good experiments
by Dickinson, David L. & Masclet, David
- 68-79 The effect of pollution on labor supply: Evidence from a natural experiment in Mexico City
by Hanna, Rema & Oliva, Paulina
- 80-93 Leadership and the voluntary provision of public goods: Field evidence from Bolivia
by Jack, B. Kelsey & Recalde, María P.
- 94-109 Optimal disability insurance with unobservable skill heterogeneity
by Lee, Kyung-woo
- 110-132 Housing markets and residential segregation: Impacts of the Michigan school finance reform on inter- and intra-district sorting
by Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep
2015, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-13 Optimal higher education enrollment and productivity externalities in a two-sector model
by Meier, Volker & Schiopu, Ioana
- 14-31 Regulating prostitution: A health risk approach
by Immordino, G. & Russo, F.F.
- 32-39 The tenuous relationship between effort and performance pay
by Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E.
- 40-51 Presidential coattails versus the median voter: Senator selection in US elections
by Halberstam, Yosh & Montagnes, B. Pablo
- 52-65 Cursed beliefs with common-value public goods
by Cox, Caleb A.
- 66-68 A note on equilibrium leadership in tax competition models
by Hindriks, Jean & Nishimura, Yukihiro
- 69-78 Partial enclosure of the commons
by Costello, Christopher & Quérou, Nicolas & Tomini, Agnes
- 79-94 Universal coverage with supply-side reform: The impact on medical expenditure risk and utilization in Thailand
by Limwattananon, Supon & Neelsen, Sven & O'Donnell, Owen & Prakongsai, Phusit & Tangcharoensathien, Viroj & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Vongmongkol, Vuthiphan
- 95-105 To commit or not to commit? An experimental investigation of pre-commitments in bargaining situations with asymmetric information
by Hoffmann, Sönke & Mihm, Benedikt & Weimann, Joachim
- 106-116 Politicians as experts, electoral control, and fiscal restraints
by Dulleck, Uwe & Wigger, Berthold U.
- 117-131 Public health insurance expansions and hospital technology adoption
by Freedman, Seth & Lin, Haizhen & Simon, Kosali
2014, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-17 No margin, no mission? A field experiment on incentives for public service delivery
by Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, B. Kelsey
- 18-31 The effect of school construction on test scores, school enrollment, and home prices
by Neilson, Christopher A. & Zimmerman, Seth D.
- 32-47 The impact of an unexpected wage cut on corruption: Evidence from a “Xeroxed” exam
by Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea
- 48-61 Are supply-side drug control efforts effective? Evaluating OTC regulations targeting methamphetamine precursors
by Dobkin, Carlos & Nicosia, Nancy & Weinberg, Matthew
- 62-73 On the political economy of educational vouchers
by Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard
- 74-83 Politicians, bureaucrats and targeted redistribution
by Enikolopov, Ruben
- 84-96 Policy experimentation, political competition, and heterogeneous beliefs
by Millner, Antony & Ollivier, Hélène & Simon, Leo
- 97-106 Media slant against foreign owners: Downsizing
by Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias
- 107-125 Tax incidence for fragile financial markets
by Bierbrauer, Felix
- 126-133 Soothing politics
by Levy, Raphaël
- 134-143 Understanding the nature of cooperation variability
by Fosgaard, Toke R. & Hansen, Lars Gårn & Wengström, Erik
- 144-156 Extortion and political-risk insurance
by Koessler, Frédéric & Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane
- 157-168 Procurement and predation: Dynamic sourcing from financially constrained suppliers
by Arve, Malin
- 169-180 Dynamic regulation design without payments: The importance of timing
by Boleslavsky, Raphael & Kelly, David L.
- 181-192 Testing motives for charitable giving: A revealed-preference methodology with experimental evidence
by Deb, Rahul & Gazzale, Robert S. & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 193-204 Electoral vulnerability and size of local governments: Evidence from voting on municipal mergers
by Hyytinen, Ari & Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne
- 205-219 Public insurance expansions and the health of immigrant and native children
by Bronchetti, Erin Todd
- 220-230 On cooperation in open communities
by Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina
- 231-234 The provision point mechanism with refund bonuses
by Zubrickas, Robertas
2014, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-9 Resource scarcity and antisocial behavior
by Prediger, Sebastian & Vollan, Björn & Herrmann, Benedikt
- 10-23 The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting
by Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca
- 24-34 Cap-and-trade programs under delayed compliance: Consequences of interim injections of permits
by Hasegawa, Makoto & Salant, Stephen
- 35-48 Bureaucrats, voters, and public investment
by Barseghyan, Levon & Coate, Stephen
- 49-60 The dog that did not bark: The EITC for single mothers in the Netherlands
by Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Folmer, Kees & Jongen, Egbert L.W.
- 61-70 The incidence of transaction taxes: Evidence from a stamp duty holiday
by Besley, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo
- 71-79 Asymmetric competition among nation states: A differential game approach
by Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng
- 80-92 What will my account really be worth? Experimental evidence on how retirement income projections affect saving
by Goda, Gopi Shah & Manchester, Colleen Flaherty & Sojourner, Aaron J.
- 93-107 The value of the revolving door: Political appointees and the stock market
by Luechinger, Simon & Moser, Christoph
- 108-124 The effect of school closings on student achievement
by Brummet, Quentin
2014, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-14 Free entry and regulatory competition in a global economy
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 15-25 Civil service reform
by Ujhelyi, Gergely
- 26-40 The cost of racial animus on a black candidate: Evidence using Google search data
by Stephens-Davidowitz, Seth
- 41-51 Identifying local tax mimicking with administrative borders and a policy reform
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 52-61 Learning for a bonus: How financial incentives interact with preferences
by Oswald, Yvonne & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- 62-74 Gender quotas and the quality of politicians
by Baltrunaite, Audinga & Bello, Piera & Casarico, Alessandra & Profeta, Paola
- 75-85 Communication in multilateral bargaining
by Agranov, Marina & Tergiman, Chloe
- 86-96 Cash by any other name? Evidence on labeling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Blow, Laura & Crossley, Thomas F. & O'Dea, Cormac
- 97-110 The choice of the personal income tax base
by Gordon, Roger H. & Kopczuk, Wojciech
- 111-119 The incidence of non-linear price-dependent consumption taxes
by Carbonnier, Clément
- 120-127 To own or not to own your life insurance policy?
by Joulfaian, David
- 128-142 The promise of positive optimal taxation: normative diversity and a role for equal sacrifice
by Weinzierl, Matthew
- 143-150 Impure altruism or inequality aversion?: An experimental investigation based on income effects
by Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Jeon, Joo Young
- 151-162 Is global social welfare increasing? A critical-level enquiry
by Cockburn, John & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Zabsonré, Agnès
- 163-171 Government control of the media
by Gehlbach, Scott & Sonin, Konstantin
2014, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-14 The impact of a carbon tax on manufacturing: Evidence from microdata
by Martin, Ralf & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 15-27 The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market
by Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, Rémy
- 28-38 “Do the right thing:” The effects of moral suasion on cooperation
by Dal Bó, Ernesto & Dal Bó, Pedro
- 39-49 The pitfalls of work requirements in welfare-to-work policies: Experimental evidence on human capital accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project
by Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig
- 50-59 Subsidizing renewable energy under capital mobility
by Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco
- 60-72 The Scandinavian model—An interpretation
by Barth, Erling & Moene, Karl O. & Willumsen, Fredrik
- 73-89 Surfing alone? The internet and social capital: Evidence from an unforeseeable technological mistake
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger
- 90-103 Toward obtaining a consistent estimate of the elasticity of taxable income using difference-in-differences
by Weber, Caroline E.
- 104-114 Social preferences are stable over long periods of time
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Nam, Pham Khanh
- 115-124 Measuring the deadweight loss from taxation in a small open economy
by Sørensen, Peter Birch
- 125-148 Do risk aversion and wages explain educational choices?
by Brodaty, Thomas & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Prieto, Ana
- 149-161 Anti-social behavior in profit and nonprofit organizations
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie
- 162-181 Spending more of the school day in math class: Evidence from a regression discontinuity in middle school
by Taylor, Eric
- 182-200 Brothers in alms? Coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations
by Aldashev, Gani & Marini, Marco & Verdier, Thierry
- 201-210 Optimal linear commodity taxation under optimal non-linear income taxation
by Jacobs, Bas & Boadway, Robin
- 211-228 Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs
by Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo
2014, Volume 116, Issue C
- 2-16 What makes annuitization more appealing?
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Zeldes, Stephen P.
- 17-34 The effect of pension design on employer costs and employee retirement choices: Evidence from Oregon
by Chalmers, John & Johnson, Woodrow T. & Reuter, Jonathan
- 35-46 Why do individuals choose defined contribution plans? Evidence from participants in a large public plan
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Weisbenner, Scott J.
- 47-61 Linking benefits to investment performance in US public pension systems
by Novy-Marx, Robert & Rauh, Joshua D.
- 62-72 Reform of police pensions in England and Wales
by Crawford, Rowena & Disney, Richard
- 73-88 Defined benefit pension plan distribution decisions by public sector employees
by Clark, Robert L. & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Vanderweide, David
- 89-105 Shrouded costs of government: The political economy of state and local public pensions
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A.M.
2014, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-17 Natural catastrophe insurance: How should the government intervene?
by Charpentier, Arthur & Le Maux, Benoît
- 18-36 Sunshine as disinfectant: The effect of state Freedom of Information Act laws on public corruption
by Cordis, Adriana S. & Warren, Patrick L.
- 37-47 Corruption, investments and contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence from rural Liberia
by Beekman, Gonne & Bulte, Erwin & Nillesen, Eleonora
- 48-61 Business taxes and the electoral cycle
by Foremny, Dirk & Riedel, Nadine
- 62-71 Organizational structure, police activity and crime
by Ater, Itai & Givati, Yehonatan & Rigbi, Oren
- 72-93 Smoking bans, maternal smoking and birth outcomes
by Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V.
- 94-108 Tradable immigration quotas
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel
- 109-116 The deadweight gain of insurance taxation when risky activities are optional
by de Meza, David & Xie, Gang
- 117-130 Government's credit-rating concerns and the evaluation of public projects
by Levy, Nadav & Pauzner, Ady
- 131-145 Estimating the distortionary effects of ethnic quotas in Singapore using housing transactions
by Wong, Maisy
- 146-157 Can private airport competition improve runway pricing? The case of San Francisco Bay area airports
by Yan, Jia & Winston, Clifford
- 158-170 The impact of political majorities on firm value: Do electoral promises or friendship connections matter?
by Coulomb, Renaud & Sangnier, Marc
2014, Volume 114, Issue C