Journal of Public Economics
2013, Volume 97, Issue C
- 282-295 Economic abuse: A theory of intrahousehold sabotage
by Anderberg, Dan & Rainer, Helmut
- 296-307 Restricted Coasean bargaining
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus
- 308-326 The impact of alternative grade configurations on student outcomes through middle and high school
by Schwerdt, Guido & West, Martin R.
- 327-336 Market size and innovation: Effects of Medicare Part D on pharmaceutical research and development
by Blume-Kohout, Margaret E. & Sood, Neeraj
2012, Volume 96, Issue 11
- 893-908 The effect of insurance on emergency room visits: An analysis of the 2006 Massachusetts health reform
by Miller, Sarah
- 909-929 The impact of health care reform on hospital and preventive care: Evidence from Massachusetts
by Kolstad, Jonathan T. & Kowalski, Amanda E.
- 930-938 The impact of thin-capitalization rules on the capital structure of multinational firms
by Buettner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg
- 939-945 Nature of human capital, technology and ownership of public goods
by Halonen-Akatwijuka, Maija
- 946-958 International taxation and multinational firm location decisions
by Barrios, Salvador & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodème, Gaëtan
- 959-972 The case for presenteeism — Evidence from Norway's sickness insurance program
by Markussen, Simen & Mykletun, Arnstein & Røed, Knut
- 973-980 The demand for enhanced annuities
by Steinorth, Petra
- 981-999 Car notches: Strategic automaker responses to fuel economy policy
by Sallee, James M. & Slemrod, Joel
- 1000-1014 Teaching new markets old tricks: The effects of subsidized investment on low-income neighborhoods
by Freedman, Matthew
- 1015-1024 Migration of skilled workers: Policy interaction between host and source countries
by Djajić, Slobodan & Michael, Michael S. & Vinogradova, Alexandra
- 1025-1035 Estimating the permanent income elasticity of government expenditures: Evidence on Wagner's law based on oil price shocks
by Brückner, Markus & Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark
- 1036-1046 Gun for hire: Delegated enforcement and peer punishment in public goods provision
by Andreoni, James & Gee, Laura K.
- 1047-1060 Are rules-based government programs shielded from special-interest politics? Evidence from revenue-sharing transfers in Brazil
by Litschig, Stephan
- 1063-1078 Reassessment of the Tiebout model
by Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François
- 1079-1091 The rise of the states: U.S. fiscal decentralization in the postwar period
by Baicker, Katherine & Clemens, Jeffrey & Singhal, Monica
- 1092-1099 Growing state–federal conflicts in environmental policy: The role of market-based regulation
by Williams, Roberton C.
- 1100-1109 Income redistribution in a Federal system of governments
by Gordon, Roger H. & Cullen, Julie Berry
- 1110-1128 Reprint of: The insurance value of state tax-and-transfer programs
by Hoynes, Hilary W. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 1129-1143 Tiebout sorting and neighborhood stratification
by Bayer, Patrick & McMillan, Robert
- 1144-1153 Suburbanization, demographic change and the consequences for school finance
by Figlio, David N. & Fletcher, Deborah
2012, Volume 96, Issue 9-10
- 645-650 Rank as an inherent incentive: Evidence from a field experiment
by Tran, Anh & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 651-657 Redistribution and the notion of social status
by Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo
- 658-669 The private provision of excludable public goods: An inefficiency result
by Ellingsen, Tore & Paltseva, Elena
- 670-684 The influence of financial status on the effectiveness of environmental enforcement
by Earnhart, Dietrich & Segerson, Kathleen
- 685-697 International Environmental Agreements with mixed strategies and investment
by Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry
- 698-711 How low business tax rates attract MNE activity: Municipality-level evidence from Germany
by Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & Merlo, Valeria
- 712-726 Corrupting learning
by Ferraz, Claudio & Finan, Frederico & Moreira, Diana B.
- 727-738 Optimal taxation, critical-level utilitarianism and economic growth
by Spataro, Luca & Renström, Thomas I.
- 739-749 Optimal minimum wage policy in competitive labor markets
by Lee, David & Saez, Emmanuel
- 750-759 Do health plans risk-select? An audit study on Germany's Social Health Insurance
by Bauhoff, Sebastian
- 760-772 The distribution of lifetime Medicare benefits, taxes and premiums: Evidence from individual level data
by Rettenmaier, Andrew J.
- 773-783 Does immigration affect public education expenditures? Quasi-experimental evidence
by Speciale, Biagio
- 784-796 Natural disasters in a two-sector model of endogenous growth
by Ikefuji, Masako & Horii, Ryo
- 797-807 Normative conflict and feuds: The limits of self-enforcement
by Nikiforakis, Nikos & Noussair, Charles N. & Wilkening, Tom
- 808-823 Individual evolutionary learning, other-regarding preferences, and the voluntary contributions mechanism
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Ledyard, John
- 824-839 Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization
by Albouy, David
- 840-852 The distributional effects of pollution regulations: Do renters fully pay for cleaner air?
by Grainger, Corbett A.
- 853-868 On the desirability of taxing capital income in optimal social insurance
by Jacobs, Bas & Schindler, Dirk
- 869-880 Valuing public goods using happiness data: The case of air quality
by Levinson, Arik
- 881-892 Do unemployed workers benefit from enterprise zones? The French experience
by Gobillon, Laurent & Magnac, Thierry & Selod, Harris
2012, Volume 96, Issue 7-8
- 569-583 The impact of an adult education voucher program: Evidence from a randomized field experiment
by Schwerdt, Guido & Messer, Dolores & Woessmann, Ludger & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 584-595 Tax competition among local governments: Evidence from a property tax reform in Finland
by Lyytikäinen, Teemu
- 596-603 Are tax-financed contributions to a public good completely crowded-out? Experimental evidence
by Gronberg, Timothy J. & Luccasen, R. Andrew & Turocy, Theodore L. & Van Huyck, John B.
- 615-634 Consumption, retirement and social security: Evaluating the efficiency of reform that encourages longer careers
by Laitner, John & Silverman, Dan
- 635-643 Microfoundations of social capital
by Thöni, Christian & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik
2012, Volume 96, Issue 5
- 431-448 School competition and teacher labor markets: Evidence from charter school entry in North Carolina
by Jackson, C. Kirabo
- 449-464 Fiscal federalism and interjurisdictional externalities: New results and an application to US Air pollution
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Chupp, B. Andrew
- 465-473 Policy effects in hyperbolic vs. exponential models of consumption and retirement
by Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L.
- 474-484 Intergenerational top income mobility in Sweden: Capitalist dynasties in the land of equal opportunity?
by Björklund, Anders & Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel
- 485-494 The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy
by Galbiati, Roberto & Zanella, Giulio
- 495-508 Workers' compensation and consumption smoothing
by Bronchetti, Erin Todd
- 509-519 Optimal unemployment insurance for older workers
by Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Ménard, Sébastien & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 520-523 A welfare measure of “offset effects” in health insurance
by Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G.
- 524-540 The option to wait in collective decisions and optimal majority rules
by Messner, Matthias & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 541-552 Will you civil union me? Taxation and civil unions in France
by Leturcq, Marion
- 553-567 Reality versus propaganda in the formation of beliefs about privatization
by Di Tella, Rafael & Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
2012, Volume 96, Issue 3
- 255-268 The intergenerational conflict over the provision of public education
by Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sieg, Holger
- 269-278 Does the size of the legislature affect the size of government? Evidence from two natural experiments
by Pettersson-Lidbom, Per
- 279-294 Automatic stabilizers and economic crisis: US vs. Europe
by Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas
- 295-305 Vertical tax competition and consumption externalities in a federation with lobbying
by Esteller-Moré, Alejandro & Galmarini, Umberto & Rizzo, Leonzio
- 306-316 Disability policy and the labor market: Evidence from a natural experiment in Canada, 1998–2006
by Campolieti, Michele & Riddell, Chris
- 317-330 The design of the university system
by De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola
- 331-340 Signaling and indirect taxation
by Truyts, Tom
- 341-348 Sequential voting in large elections with multiple candidates
by Hummel, Patrick
- 349-353 The tradeoff of the commons
by McAfee, R. Preston & Miller, Alan D.
- 354-368 The struggle for Palestinian hearts and minds: Violence and public opinion in the Second Intifada
by Jaeger, David A. & Klor, Esteban F. & Miaari, Sami H. & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 369-386 Pay-to-play politics: Informational lobbying and contribution limits when money buys access
by Cotton, Christopher
- 387-399 Are women pawns in the political game? Evidence from elections to the Spanish Senate
by Esteve-Volart, Berta & Bagues, Manuel
- 400-416 Optimal fiscal barriers to international economic integration in the presence of tax havens
by Johannesen, Niels
- 417-429 The quantity and quality of teachers: Dynamics of the trade-off
by Gilpin, Gregory & Kaganovich, Michael
2012, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-9 Majority voting and the welfare implications of tax avoidance
by Traxler, Christian
- 10-19 Lobbying, political competition, and local land supply: Recent evidence from Spain
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 20-32 Incumbency advantage and political campaign spending limits
by Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana
- 33-41 Torture in counterterrorism: Agency incentives and slippery slopes
by Mialon, Hugo M. & Mialon, Sue H. & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B.
- 42-52 Sunday liquor laws and crime
by Heaton, Paul
- 53-61 Secessionism and minority protection in an uncertain world
by Anesi, Vincent
- 62-77 Too much coal, too little oil
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Withagen, Cees
- 78-88 Independent auditors, bias, and political agency
by Warren, Patrick L.
- 89-103 Nonparametric structural estimation of labor supply in the presence of censoring
by Liang, Che-Yuan
- 104-123 Testing for asymmetric information in the viager market
by Février, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent & Visser, Michael
- 124-141 Dynamic models of residential segregation: An analytical solution
by Grauwin, Sébastian & Goffette-Nagot, Florence & Jensen, Pablo
- 142-150 Costly transparency
by Fox, Justin & Van Weelden, Richard
- 151-162 Work incentives and the Food Stamp Program
by Hoynes, Hilary Williamson & Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore
- 163-172 Low-level versus high-level equilibrium in public utility services
by Strand, Jon
- 173-187 Single-sex schools, student achievement, and course selection: Evidence from rule-based student assignments in Trinidad and Tobago
by Jackson, C. Kirabo
- 188-197 Split-award contracts with investment
by Gong, Jiong & Li, Jianpei & McAfee, R. Preston
- 198-210 Measuring the (income) effect of disability insurance generosity on labour market participation
by Marie, Olivier & Vall Castello, Judit
- 211-217 Genuine saving and the social cost of taxation
by Aronsson, Thomas & Cialani, Catia & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 218-225 The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid
by Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik
- 226-236 Technology of military conflict, military spending, and war
by Hwang, Sung-Ha
- 237-254 Information asymmetry and equilibrium monitoring in education
by Ferreyra, Maria Marta & Liang, Pierre Jinghong
2011, Volume 95, Issue 11
- 1239-1247 How optimal nonlinear income taxes change when the distribution of the population changes
by Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A.
- 1248-1262 A comparison of optimal tax policies when compensation or responsibility matter
by Jacquet, Laurence & Van de Gaer, Dirk
- 1263-1271 Two-tier public provision: Comparing public systems
by Lülfesmann, Christoph & Myers, Gordon M.
- 1272-1279 Fertility, human capital accumulation, and the pension system
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre
- 1280-1291 Optimal Policies with an Informal Sector
by Cuff, Katherine & Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve & Roberts, Joanne
- 1292-1301 Incentive equivalence with fixed migration costs
by Bucovetsky, S.
- 1302-1311 Optimal fiscal federalism in the presence of tax competition
by Janeba, Eckhard & Wilson, John Douglas
- 1312-1321 Fiscal competition for imperfectly-mobile labor and capital: A comparative dynamic analysis
by Wildasin, David E.
- 1322-1330 Diversity and the power of the elites in democratic societies: Evidence from Indonesia
by Bandiera, Oriana & Levy, Gilat
- 1331-1338 Credence attributes, voluntary organizations, and social pressure
by Baron, David P.
- 1339-1348 Regional initiatives and the cost of delaying binding climate change agreements
by Beccherle, Julien & Tirole, Jean
- 1349-1357 Give more tomorrow: Two field experiments on altruism and intertemporal choice
by Breman, Anna
- 1358-1372 The micro-empirics of collective action: The case of business improvement districts
by Brooks, Leah & Strange, William C.
- 1373-1376 Still different after all these years: Solidarity behavior in East and West Germany
by Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Helbach, Christoph & Ockenfels, Axel & Weimann, Joachim
- 1377-1385 The today and tomorrow of kids: Time preferences and educational outcomes of children
by Castillo, Marco & Ferraro, Paul J. & Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Petrie, Ragan
- 1386-1396 Immigration and spending on public education: California, 1970–2000
by Coen-Pirani, Daniele
- 1397-1409 Housing market regulation and the social demand for job protection
by Decreuse, Bruno & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 1410-1424 The short-term mortality consequences of income receipt
by Evans, William N. & Moore, Timothy J.
- 1425-1437 Does tax policy affect executive compensation? Evidence from postwar tax reforms
by Frydman, Carola & Molloy, Raven S.
- 1438-1446 Heckle and Chide: Results of a randomized road safety intervention in Kenya
by Habyarimana, James & Jack, William
- 1447-1454 Sequential aggregation of verifiable information
by Hahn, Volker
- 1455-1465 Money for nothing? Universal child care and maternal employment
by Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne
- 1466-1484 The insurance value of state tax-and-transfer programs
by Hoynes, Hilary W. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 1485-1500 Optimal tax and transfer programs for couples with extensive labor supply responses
by Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Verdelin, Nicolaj
- 1501-1515 Entry regulation and business start-ups: Evidence from Mexico
by Kaplan, David S. & Piedra, Eduardo & Seira, Enrique
- 1516-1522 How do local governments decide on public policy in fiscal federalism? Tax vs. expenditure optimization
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 1523-1537 Optimal income taxation with endogenous participation and search unemployment
by Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van Der Linden, Bruno
- 1538-1549 School tracking and access to higher education among disadvantaged groups
by Malamud, Ofer & Pop-Eleches, Cristian
- 1550-1560 M-form hierarchy with poorly-diversified divisions: A case of Khrushchev's reform in Soviet Russia
by Markevich, Andrei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 1561-1578 The budgetary and welfare effects of tax-deferred retirement saving accounts
by Nishiyama, Shinichi
- 1579-1588 Multinationals, tax competition and outside options
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
- 1589-1606 Explaining output volatility: The case of taxation
by Posch, Olaf
- 1607-1620 “A dynamic analysis of human welfare in a warming planet”
by Llavador, Humberto & Roemer, John E. & Silvestre, Joaquim
- 1621-1634 Hindsight-biased evaluation of political decision makers
by Schuett, Florian & Wagner, Alexander K.
- 1635-1651 Minimum wage and tax evasion: Theory and evidence
by Tonin, Mirco
- 1652-1660 A political agency model of coattail voting
by Zudenkova, Galina
2011, Volume 95, Issue 9
- 1021-1035 Optimal self-employment income tax enforcement
by Bigio, Saki & Zilberman, Eduardo
- 1036-1047 Tax policy and the missing middle: Optimal tax remittance with firm-level administrative costs
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John Douglas
- 1048-1066 Entrepreneurship, firm entry, and the taxation of corporate income: Evidence from Europe
by Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, Marina & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 1067-1081 Relocation of headquarters and international taxation
by Voget, Johannes
- 1082-1095 Social norms and energy conservation
by Allcott, Hunt
- 1096-1110 Caught in the trap? Welfare's disincentive and the labor supply of single men
by Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina
- 1111-1118 Playing with the good guys. A public good game with endogenous group formation
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine
- 1119-1130 Privatization and labor policies
by Chong, Alberto & Guillen, Jorge & López-de-Silanes, Florencio
- 1131-1143 Conspicuous generosity
by Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus
- 1144-1155 A field study on cooperativeness and impatience in the Tragedy of the Commons
by Fehr, Ernst & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 1156-1167 Pupil mobility and school disruption
by Gibbons, Stephen & Telhaj, Shqiponja
- 1168-1177 The impact of research grant funding on scientific productivity
by Jacob, Brian A. & Lefgren, Lars
- 1178-1189 Partisan bias in economic news: Evidence on the agenda-setting behavior of U.S. newspapers
by Larcinese, Valentino & Puglisi, Riccardo & Snyder, James M.
- 1190-1201 Giving to government: Voluntary taxation in the lab
by Li, Sherry Xin & Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J. & Brown, Tara Larson
- 1202-1212 Fuel tax incidence and supply conditions
by Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich
- 1213-1222 Public goods and voting on formal sanction schemes
by Putterman, Louis & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Kamei, Kenju
- 1223-1235 The impact of stricter criteria for disability insurance on labor force participation
by Staubli, Stefan
2011, Volume 95, Issue 7
- 467-475 Political economy of Ramsey taxation
by Acemoglu, Daron & Golosov, Mikhail & Tsyvinski, Aleh
- 476-487 Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement
by Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James
- 488-499 Measuring unfair (in)equality
by Almås, Ingvild & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Lind, Jo Thori & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil
- 500-512 Cooperation over finite horizons: A theory and experiments
by Ambrus, Attila & Pathak, Parag A.
- 513-520 The power of asking: How communication affects selfishness, empathy, and altruism
by Andreoni, James & Rao, Justin M.
- 521-530 Why are corrupt countries less successful in consolidating their budgets?
by Arin, K. Peren & Chmelarova, Viera & Feess, Eberhard & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 531-542 Double-edged transparency in teams
by Bag, Parimal Kanti & Pepito, Nona
- 543-552 Arm's length delegation of public services
by Bennedsen, Morten & Schultz, Christian
- 553-569 Incomplete contracts and excludable public goods
by Bierbrauer, Felix J.
- 570-586 Are tenured judges insulated from political pressure?
by Blanes i Vidal, Jordi & Leaver, Clare
- 587-611 Votes or money? Theory and evidence from the US Congress
by Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco
- 612-623 On the public economics of annuities with differential mortality
by Bommier, Antoine & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie
- 624-638 Reference pricing, competition, and pharmaceutical expenditures: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmas, Tor Helge & Straume, Odd Rune
- 639-645 Interior matching equilibria in a public good economy: An aggregative game approach
by Buchholz, Wolfgang & Cornes, Richard & Rübbelke, Dirk
- 646-656 Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions
by Campante, Filipe R.
- 657-663 Is poor fitness contagious?
by Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E.
- 664-690 Women in politics
by Clots-Figueras, Irma
- 691-707 Corporate taxes and the location of intangible assets within multinational firms
by Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine
- 708-722 The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure
by Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus
- 723-733 Corporate income taxation of multinationals in a general equilibrium model
by Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco
- 734-743 What drives U.S. immigration policy? Evidence from congressional roll call votes
by Facchini, Giovanni & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich
- 744-757 The impact of state tax subsidies for private long-term care insurance on coverage and Medicaid expenditures
by Goda, Gopi Shah
- 758-766 How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?
by Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank
- 767-778 Health insurance and the consumer bankruptcy decision: Evidence from expansions of Medicaid
by Gross, Tal & Notowidigdo, Matthew J.
- 779-797 Government programs can improve local labor markets: Evidence from State Enterprise Zones, Federal Empowerment Zones and Federal Enterprise Community
by Ham, John C. & Swenson, Charles & İmrohoroğlu, Ayşe & Song, Heonjae
- 798-812 Teacher training, teacher quality and student achievement
by Harris, Douglas N. & Sass, Tim R.
- 813-827 Can targeted transfers improve birth outcomes?
by Hoynes, Hilary & Page, Marianne & Stevens, Ann Huff
- 828-836 Church-state separation and redistribution
by Huber, John D. & Stanig, Piero
- 837-849 Elections and political risk: New evidence from the 2008 Taiwanese Presidential Election
by Imai, Masami & Shelton, Cameron A.
- 850-863 The effect of charter schools on achievement and behavior of public school students
by Imberman, Scott A.
- 864-876 Incentives to innovate and social harm: Laissez-faire, authorization or penalties?
by Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele
- 877-885 Pay for politicians and candidate selection: An empirical analysis
by Kotakorpi, Kaisa & Poutvaara, Panu
- 886-899 Social security reform with self-control preferences
by Kumru, Cagri S. & Thanopoulos, Athanasios C.
- 900-912 Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems
by Loeper, Antoine
- 913-925 The role of information for retirement behavior: Evidence based on the stepwise introduction of the Social Security Statement
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 926-941 Brother, can you spare a dime? Peer pressure in charitable solicitation
by Meer, Jonathan
- 942-955 Bank secrecy, illicit money and offshore financial centers
by Picard, Pierre M. & Pieretti, Patrice
- 956-966 The power of information in public services: Evidence from education in Uganda
by Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob
- 967-972 Optimal antitrust enforcement: Competitor suits, entry, and post-entry competition
by Schwartz, Warren F. & Wickelgren, Abraham L.
- 973-982 Trends in men's earnings volatility: What does the Panel Study of Income Dynamics show?
by Shin, Donggyun & Solon, Gary
- 983-992 Winning or losing from dynamic bottleneck congestion pricing?
by van den Berg, Vincent & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 993-1005 Can privatization of U.S. highways improve motorists' welfare?
by Winston, Clifford & Yan, Jia
- 1006-1017 Punish in public
by Xiao, Erte & Houser, Daniel
2011, Volume 95, Issue 5
- 334-343 Is crowding out due entirely to fundraising? Evidence from a panel of charities
by Andreoni, James & Payne, A. Abigail
- 344-350 Small matches and charitable giving: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Karlan, Dean & List, John A. & Shafir, Eldar
- 351-362 Matched fundraising: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran
- 363-371 The ABCs of charitable solicitation
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 372-394 Do fairness and race matter in generosity? Evidence from a nationally representative charity experiment
by Fong, Christina M. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 395-402 Jumping and sniping at the silents: Does it matter for charities?
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 403-415 The demand for products linked to public goods: Evidence from an online field experiment
by McManus, Brian & Bennet, Richard
- 416-427 Seeds to succeed?
by Bracha, Anat & Menietti, Michael & Vesterlund, Lise
- 428-435 The giving type: Identifying donors
by de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Croson, Rachel T.A. & Eckel, Catherine