Journal of Public Economics
2010, Volume 94, Issue 11-12
- 1062-1066 Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment
by Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 1067-1072 Public goods provision, redistributive taxation, and wealth accumulation
by Tamai, Toshiki
- 1073-1085 The efficiency of sponsor and participant portfolio choices in 401(k) plans
by Tang, Ning & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mottola, Gary R. & Utkus, Stephen P.
- 1086-1092 Disentangling the sources of pro-socially motivated effort: A field experiment
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 1093-1107 Conspicuous consumption and generation replacement in a model of perpetual youth
by Wendner, Ronald
- 1108-1122 A natural experiment on sick pay cuts, sickness absence, and labor costs
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin
2010, Volume 94, Issue 9-10
- 549-562 The distributional impact of public services when needs differ
by Aaberge, Rolf & Bhuller, Manudeep & Langørgen, Audun & Mogstad, Magne
- 563-577 Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization
by Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael
- 578-590 Going NUTS: The effect of EU Structural Funds on regional performance
by Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian
- 591-603 Providing global public goods under uncertainty
by Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann
- 604-611 Entry into winner-take-all and proportional-prize contests: An experimental study
by Cason, Timothy N. & Masters, William A. & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 612-627 Work values, endogenous sentiments redistribution
by Cervellati, Matteo & Esteban, Joan & Kranich, Laurence
- 628-637 Political intergenerational risk sharing
by D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 638-653 Optimal production of transplant care services
by Deffains, Bruno & Mercier Ythier, Jean
- 654-660 Managerial talent, motivation, and self-selection into public management
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert
- 661-673 You can take it with you: Proposition 13 tax benefits, residential mobility, and willingness to pay for housing amenities
by Ferreira, Fernando
- 674-687 Partisanship and the effectiveness of oversight
by Fox, Justin & Van Weelden, Richard
- 688-699 Moonlighting politicians
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 700-729 Property rights for the poor: Effects of land titling
by Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 730-748 Interest group politics in a federation
by Guriev, Sergei & Yakovlev, Evgeny & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 749-760 Trading for the future: Signaling in permit markets
by Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S.
- 761-767 Inefficient policies and incumbency advantage
by Hodler, Roland & Loertscher, Simon & Rohner, Dominic
- 768-776 Endogenizing leadership in tax competition
by Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire
- 777-789 Privatizing public services and strategic behavior: The impact of incentives to reduce workers' compensation claim duration
by McInerney, Melissa
- 790-799 Community-based development and poverty alleviation: An evaluation of China's poor village investment program
by Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui
- 800-811 Multi-dimensional skills, specialization, and oligopolistic competition in higher education
by Sarpça, Sinan
2010, Volume 94, Issue 7-8
- 435-452 The importance of relative performance feedback information: Evidence from a natural experiment using high school students
by Azmat, Ghazala & Iriberri, Nagore
- 453-466 Optimal democratic mechanisms for taxation and public good provision
by Bierbrauer, Felix & Sahm, Marco
- 467-478 Health insurance and the labor supply decisions of older workers: Evidence from a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs expansion
by Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N.
- 479-492 Heterogeneous treatment and self-selection in a wage subsidy experiment
by Brouillette, Dany & Lacroix, Guy
- 493-507 Is power more evenly balanced in poor households?
by Couprie, Hélène & Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain
- 508-514 What explains Manhattan's declining share of residential construction?
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 515-522 Sequential vs. simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence
by Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Renner, Elke & Sefton, Martin
- 523-529 Did Japan's shopping coupon program increase spending?
by Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Shimizutani, Satoshi & Hori, Masahiro
- 530-539 Choice proliferation, simplicity seeking, and asset allocation
by Iyengar, Sheena S. & Kamenica, Emir
- 540-548 Migrant smuggling
by Tamura, Yuji
2010, Volume 94, Issue 5-6
- 337-343 The interaction between potential criminals' and victims' demands for guns
by Bac, Mehmet
- 344-353 Can gender quotas break down negative stereotypes? Evidence from changes in electoral rules
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo & Lombardo, Rosetta
- 354-362 Education, unemployment and migration
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Krieger, Tim & Meier, Volker
- 363-379 Central bankers in government appointed committees
by Eslava, Marcela
- 380-396 An empirical analysis of 'acting white'
by Fryer Jr., Roland G. & Torelli, Paul
- 397-409 Program duplication in higher education is not necessarily bad
by Kelchtermans, Stijn & Verboven, Frank
- 410-420 Early decision and financial aid competition among need-blind colleges and universities
by Kim, Matthew
- 421-433 Aggressive oil extraction and precautionary saving: Coping with volatility
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
2010, Volume 94, Issue 3-4
- 197-221 Family networks and school enrolment: Evidence from a randomized social experiment
by Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran
- 222-234 The geography of giving: The effect of corporate headquarters on local charities
by Card, David & Hallock, Kevin F. & Moretti, Enrico
- 235-246 Do fiscal transfers alleviate business tax competition? Evidence from Germany
by Egger, Peter & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Smart, Michael
- 247-257 Regulating misinformation
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ujhelyi, Gergely
- 258-268 Public versus private ownership: Quantity contracts and the allocation of investment tasks
by Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 269-278 Social identity and preferences over redistribution
by Klor, Esteban F. & Shayo, Moses
- 279-297 Mixed feelings: Theories of and evidence on giving
by Konow, James
- 298-307 Job search and unemployment insurance: New evidence from time use data
by Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas
- 308-317 Social preferences and voting: An exploration using a novel preference revealing mechanism
by Messer, Kent D. & Poe, Gregory L. & Rondeau, Daniel & Schulze, William D. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 318-335 Incentives and targets in hospital care: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Propper, Carol & Sutton, Matt & Whitnall, Carolyn & Windmeijer, Frank
2010, Volume 94, Issue 1-2
- 1-7 Rent seeking and rent dissipation: A neutrality result
by Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias
- 8-15 The looks of a winner: Beauty and electoral success
by Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu
- 16-29 Affirmative action in education: Evidence from engineering college admissions in India
by Bertrand, Marianne & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil
- 30-43 Non-cognitive child outcomes and universal high quality child care
by Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne
- 44-49 Home equity commitment and long-term care insurance demand
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 50-58 The taxation of life annuities under adverse selection
by Direr, A.
- 59-77 When do better schools raise housing prices? Evidence from Paris public and private schools
by Fack, Gabrielle & Grenet, Julien
- 78-86 Unobserved punishment supports cooperation
by Fudenberg, Drew & Pathak, Parag A.
- 87-101 Should continued family firms face lower taxes than other estates?
by Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger
- 102-113 Strategic delegation and voting rules
by Harstad, Bård
- 114-128 The rate of return to the HighScope Perry Preschool Program
by Heckman, James J. & Moon, Seong Hyeok & Pinto, Rodrigo & Savelyev, Peter A. & Yavitz, Adam
- 129-130 Quasi-hyperbolic preferences and retirement: A comment
by Holmes, Craig
- 131-141 A glimpse through the veil of ignorance: Equality of opportunity and support for redistribution
by Krawczyk, Michal
- 142-152 Changing the way the elderly live: Evidence from the home health care market in the United States
by Orsini, Chiara
- 153-162 Commodity taxation and parallel imports
by Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 163-173 Optimal income tax under the threat of migration by top-income earners
by Simula, Laurent & Trannoy, Alain
- 174-182 Targeting in Medicaid: The costs and enrollment effects of Medicaid's citizenship documentation requirement
by Sommers, Benjamin D.
- 183-196 A discrete choice equilibrium approach to valuing large environmental changes
by Tra, Constant I.
2009, Volume 93, Issue 11-12
- 1119-1124 Why do parents socialize their children to behave pro-socially? An information-based theory
by Adriani, Fabrizio & Sonderegger, Silvia
- 1125-1130 Are labels effective against child labor?
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Duprez, Cédric
- 1131-1143 Tax compliance and firms' strategic interdependence
by Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank
- 1144-1157 War and local collective action in Sierra Leone
by Bellows, John & Miguel, Edward
- 1158-1167 Competitive rivalry, social disposition, and subjective well-being: An experiment
by Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans
- 1168-1174 Separability and public finance
by Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy
- 1175-1188 Terror and the costs of crime
by Gould, Eric D. & Stecklov, Guy
- 1189-1207 Equality of opportunity and luck: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France
by Lefranc, Arnaud & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Trannoy, Alain
- 1208-1223 Labor supply responses to marginal Social Security benefits: Evidence from discontinuities
by Liebman, Jeffrey B. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Seif, David G.
- 1224-1233 Labor supply effects of the recent social security benefit cuts: Empirical estimates using cohort discontinuities
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 1234-1253 The long-term effects of job search requirements: Evidence from the UK JSA reform
by Petrongolo, Barbara
- 1254-1260 Taxing education in Ramsey's tradition
by Richter, Wolfram F.
- 1261-1270 Tax competition with parasitic tax havens
by Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John D.
- 1271-1282 Do binding agreements solve the social dilemma?
by Thoron, Sylvie & Sol, Emmanuel & Willinger, Marc
- 1283-1284 Corrigendum to "Disruption versus Tiebout improvement: The costs and benefits of switching schools" [Journal of Public Economics Volume 88 (2004), pages 1721-1746]
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G.
2009, Volume 93, Issue 9-10
- 1017-1026 Optimal policy and the risk properties of human capital reconsidered
by Anderberg, Dan
- 1027-1035 Incorporating affirmative action into the welfare state
by Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram & Sadka, Efraim
- 1036-1044 Whatever you say, your reputation precedes you: Observation and cheap talk in the trust game
by Bracht, Juergen & Feltovich, Nick
- 1045-1057 How accountability pressure on failing schools affects student achievement
by Chiang, Hanley
- 1058-1068 Which countries become tax havens?
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Hines Jr., James R.
- 1069-1077 Public sector performance measurement and stakeholder support
by Figlio, David N. & Kenny, Lawrence W.
- 1078-1089 Democracy, collective action and intra-elite conflict
by Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio
- 1090-1097 The life insurance market: Asymmetric information revisited
by He, Daifeng
- 1098-1110 Optimal nonlinear income taxation with learning-by-doing
by Krause, Alan
- 1111-1117 How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?
by Yörük, BarIs K.
2009, Volume 93, Issue 7-8
- 831-842 Should we tax or cap political contributions? A lobbying model with policy favors and access
by Cotton, Christopher
- 843-851 Propensities to engage in and punish corrupt behavior: Experimental evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia and Singapore
by Cameron, Lisa & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata
- 852-854 A note on the Bourguignon-Fields class of poverty indices
by Esposito, Lucio & Lambert, Peter
- 855-866 Tax structures in developing countries: Many puzzles and a possible explanation
by Gordon, Roger & Li, Wei
- 867-878 Labor supply elasticity and social security reform
by Imrohoroglu, Selahattin & Kitao, Sagiri
- 879-898 Assessing policies to equalize opportunity using an equilibrium model of educational and occupational choices
by Keane, Michael P. & Roemer, John E.
- 899-916 Can good projects succeed in bad communities?
by Khwaja, Asim Ijaz
- 917-930 Targeting public goods to the poor in a segregated economy: An empirical analysis of central mandates in rural India
by Kochar, Anjini & Singh, Kesar & Singh, Sukhwinder
- 931-938 Escaping epidemics through migration? Quarantine measures under incomplete information about infection risk
by Mesnard, Alice & Seabright, Paul
- 939-949 International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment
by Moriconi, Simone & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 950-964 Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality
by Olken, Benjamin A.
- 965-973 School tracking and intergenerational income mobility: Evidence from the Finnish comprehensive school reform
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari
- 974-988 The long-run determinants of inequality: What can we learn from top income data?
by Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel
- 989-997 Political constraints to growth in an economic union
by Ruta, Michele
- 998-1007 Does the diversity of human capital increase GDP? A comparison of education systems
by Takii, Katsuya & Tanaka, Ryuichi
- 1008-1015 AIDS treatment and intrahousehold resource allocation: Children's nutrition and schooling in Kenya
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Thirumurthy, Harsha & Goldstein, Markus
2009, Volume 93, Issue 5-6
- 647-653 Giving overseas and public policy
by Atkinson, A.B.
- 654-666 The effects of low income housing tax credit developments on neighborhoods
by Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Marion, Justin
- 667-670 A note on optimal income taxation, public goods provision and robust mechanism design
by Bierbrauer, Felix
- 671-680 Family background and income during the rise of the welfare state: Brother correlations in income for Swedish men born 1932-1968
by Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Lindquist, Matthew J.
- 681-690 Price vs. quantity-based approaches to airport congestion management
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 691-702 A theory of tolerance
by Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier
- 703-714 Taxes, institutions and foreign diversification opportunities
by Desai, Mihir A. & Dharmapala, Dhammika
- 715-720 A theory of self-fulfilling political expectations
by Frisell, Lars
- 721-728 Do merging local governments free ride on their counterparts when facing boundary reform?
by Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn
- 729-740 Crowd-out and diversity
by Hungerman, Daniel M.
- 741-751 Public provision of private child goods
by Kimura, Masako & Yasui, Daishin
- 752-765 A spatial merger estimator with an application to school district consolidation
by Gordon, Nora & Knight, Brian
- 766-775 The response of firms to eligibility thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese value-added tax
by Onji, Kazuki
- 776-784 Adverse selection in annuity markets: Evidence from the British Life Annuity Act of 1808
by Rothschild, Casey G.
- 785-797 The tragedy of the commons revisited: The importance of group decision-making
by Gillet, Joris & Schram, Arthur & Sonnemans, Joep
- 798-806 Rebate rules in threshold public good provision
by Spencer, Michael A. & Swallow, Stephen K. & Shogren, Jason F. & List, John A.
- 807-822 Segregation and Black political efficacy
by Ananat, Elizabeth Oltmans & Washington, Ebonya
- 823-830 Junk-food, home cooking, physical activity and obesity: The effect of the fat tax and the thin subsidy
by Yaniv, Gideon & Rosin, Odelia & Tobol, Yossef
2009, Volume 93, Issue 3-4
- 355-372 Political rents in a non-corrupt democracy
by Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas
- 373-391 Campaign finance regulation with competing interest groups
by Ujhelyi, Gergely
- 392-402 Getting the word out: Enforcement information dissemination and compliance behavior
by Alm, James & Jackson, Betty R. & McKee, Michael
- 403-411 The effect of police intelligence on group violence: Evidence from reassignments in Sweden
by Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael
- 412-428 Love, hate and murder: Commitment devices in violent relationships
by Aizer, Anna & Dal B, Pedro
- 429-439 Providing public goods in the absence of strong institutions
by Gerber, Anke & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 440-453 Public goods provision and redistributive taxation
by Uler, Neslihan
- 454-463 Crowding out of private support to the elderly: Evidence from a demogrant in Mexico
by Juarez, Laura
- 464-481 On the optimality of a minimum wage: New insights from optimal tax theory
by Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne
- 482-497 A theory of employment guarantees: Contestability, credibility and distributional concerns
by Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi
- 498-511 The effect of redistribution on migration: Evidence from the Israeli kibbutz
by Abramitzky, Ran
- 512-528 Are there lasting impacts of aid to poor areas?
by Chen, Shaohua & Mu, Ren & Ravallion, Martin
- 529-540 Does welfare policy affect residential choices? An empirical investigation accounting for policy endogeneity
by Fiva, Jon H.
- 541-548 Innovation and the welfare effects of public drug insurance
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Sood, Neeraj
- 549-558 Policymakers' horizon and the sustainability of international cooperation
by Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas
- 559-585 The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: Estimates for the Euro area
by Forni, Lorenzo & Monteforte, Libero & Sessa, Luca
- 586-604 Retirement, pensions, and ageing
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E.
- 605-619 Optimal social security in a dynastic model with human capital externalities, fertility and endogenous growth
by Yew, Siew Ling & Zhang, Jie
- 620-633 Valuing flood disasters using the life satisfaction approach
by Luechinger, Simon & Raschky, Paul A.
- 634-646 Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach
by Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki
2009, Volume 93, Issue 1-2
- 1-13 Dictators and oligarchs: A dynamic theory of contested property rights
by Guriev, Sergei & Sonin, Konstantin
- 14-34 Political decentralization and corruption: Evidence from around the world
by Fan, C. Simon & Lin, Chen & Treisman, Daniel
- 35-47 Do large cabinets favor large governments? Evidence on the fiscal commons problem for Swiss Cantons
by Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Feld, Lars P.
- 48-55 Collective contests for commons and club goods
by Nitzan, Shmuel & Ueda, Kaoru
- 56-72 The effect of information on the bidding and survival of entrants in procurement auctions
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & Kosmopoulou, Georgia & Lamarche, Carlos
- 73-84 Crime, punishment, and prejudice
by Curry, Philip A. & Klumpp, Tilman
- 85-98 Does the certainty of arrest reduce domestic violence? Evidence from mandatory and recommended arrest laws
by Iyengar, Radha
- 99-113 The limit of oversight in policing: Evidence from the 2001 Cincinnati riot
by Shi, Lan
- 114-125 The impact of the judiciary on entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's "Access to Justice Programme"
by Chemin, Matthieu
- 126-141 What does tax aggressiveness signal? Evidence from stock price reactions to news about tax shelter involvement
by Hanlon, Michelle & Slemrod, Joel
- 142-159 Dividend taxation and intertemporal tax arbitrage
by Korinek, Anton & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 160-175 The taxman tools up: An event history study of the introduction of the personal income tax
by Aidt, Toke S. & Jensen, Peter S.
- 176-190 Two-sector perspectives on the effects of payroll tax cuts and their financing
by Petrucci, Alberto & Phelps, Edmund S.
- 191-208 The trajectory of wealth in retirement
by Love, David A. & Palumbo, Michael G. & Smith, Paul A.
- 209-212 Inequality in Indonesia: What can we learn from top incomes?
by Leigh, Andrew & van der Eng, Pierre
- 213-218 Openness, country size, and government size: Additional evidence from a large cross-country panel
by Ram, Rati
- 219-234 The effect of pre-primary education on primary school performance
by Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul
- 235-245 Does prenatal WIC participation improve birth outcomes? New evidence from Florida
by Figlio, David & Hamersma, Sarah & Roth, Jeffrey
- 246-263 Born on the first of July: An (un)natural experiment in birth timing
by Gans, Joshua S. & Leigh, Andrew
- 264-279 Community rating and the market for private non-group health insurance
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Lurie, Ithai Z.
- 280-295 Altruism, fertility, and the value of children: Health policy evaluation and intergenerational welfare
by Birchenall, Javier A. & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 296-310 Tax incentives and the decision to purchase long-term care insurance
by Courtemanche, Charles & He, Daifeng
- 311-325 Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods
by Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E.
- 326-335 Simultaneous versus sequential public good provision and the role of refunds -- An experimental study
by Coats, Jennifer C. & Gronberg, Timothy J. & Grosskopf, Brit
- 336-351 Coming and going: Experiments on endogenous group sizes for excludable public goods
by Ahn, T.K. & Isaac, R. Mark & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 352-353 Corrigendum for Table 4 of "Teaching to the rating: School accountability and the distribution of student achievement" [Journal of Public Economics 92 (2008) 1394-1415]
by Reback, Randall
2008, Volume 92, Issue 12
- 2285-2287 New directions in fiscal federalism: Introduction
by Boadway, Robin & Buettner, Thiess & Wildasin, David E.
- 2288-2301 Fiscal federalism and lobbying
by Bordignon, Massimo & Colombo, Luca & Galmarini, Umberto
- 2302-2319 The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar
- 2320-2335 Using a discontinuous grant rule to identify the effect of grants on local taxes and spending
by Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva & Rattsø, Jørn & Ågren, Hanna
- 2336-2349 Accountability and fiscal equalization
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Schwager, Robert
- 2350-2361 Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information
by Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco
- 2362-2384 State investment tax incentives: A zero-sum game?
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 2385-2391 A voluntary brain-drain tax
by Wilson, John Douglas
- 2392-2402 Competing in taxes and investment under fiscal equalization
by Hindriks, Jean & Peralta, Susana & Weber, Shlomo
- 2403-2411 Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?
by Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara
2008, Volume 92, Issue 10-11
- 1863-1875 Private v. public antitrust enforcement: A strategic analysis
by McAfee, R. Preston & Mialon, Hugo M. & Mialon, Sue H.
- 1876-1891 Crime and the labor market: A search model with optimal contracts
by Engelhardt, Bryan & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Rupert, Peter
- 1892-1906 VAT, tariffs, and withholding: Border taxes and informality in developing countries
by Keen, Michael
- 1907-1925 Tariffs, enforcement, and customs evasion: Evidence from India
by Mishra, Prachi & Subramanian, Arvind & Topalova, Petia
- 1926-1941 Effects of enforcement on illegal markets: Evidence from migrant smuggling along the southwestern border
by Gathmann, Christina
- 1942-1967 Religion, terrorism and public goods: Testing the club model
by Berman, Eli & Laitin, David D.
- 1968-1985 Status effects, public goods provision, and excess burden
by Wendner, Ronald & Goulder, Lawrence H.
- 1986-2002 Hyperbolic discounting and uniform savings floors
by Malin, Benjamin A.
- 2003-2019 Optimum income taxation and layoff taxes
by Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, André
- 2020-2035 How to help unemployed find jobs quickly: Experimental evidence from a mandatory activation program
by Graversen, Brian Krogh & van Ours, Jan C.
- 2036-2047 Evaluating the impact of the French tax credit on the employment rate of women
by Stancanelli, Elena G.F.
- 2048-2070 To search or not to search? The effects of UI benefit extension for the older unemployed
by Kyyrä, Tomi & Ollikainen, Virve
- 2071-2082 The employment effect of stricter rules for eligibility for DI: Evidence from a natural experiment in Sweden
by Karlström, Anders & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar