Journal of Public Economics
2011, Volume 95, Issue 7
- 779-797 Government programs can improve local labor markets: Evidence from State Enterprise Zones, Federal Empowerment Zones and Federal Enterprise Community
by Ham, John C. & Swenson, Charles & İmrohoroğlu, Ayşe & Song, Heonjae
- 798-812 Teacher training, teacher quality and student achievement
by Harris, Douglas N. & Sass, Tim R.
- 813-827 Can targeted transfers improve birth outcomes?
by Hoynes, Hilary & Page, Marianne & Stevens, Ann Huff
- 828-836 Church-state separation and redistribution
by Huber, John D. & Stanig, Piero
- 837-849 Elections and political risk: New evidence from the 2008 Taiwanese Presidential Election
by Imai, Masami & Shelton, Cameron A.
- 850-863 The effect of charter schools on achievement and behavior of public school students
by Imberman, Scott A.
- 864-876 Incentives to innovate and social harm: Laissez-faire, authorization or penalties?
by Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele
- 877-885 Pay for politicians and candidate selection: An empirical analysis
by Kotakorpi, Kaisa & Poutvaara, Panu
- 886-899 Social security reform with self-control preferences
by Kumru, Cagri S. & Thanopoulos, Athanasios C.
- 900-912 Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems
by Loeper, Antoine
- 913-925 The role of information for retirement behavior: Evidence based on the stepwise introduction of the Social Security Statement
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 926-941 Brother, can you spare a dime? Peer pressure in charitable solicitation
by Meer, Jonathan
- 942-955 Bank secrecy, illicit money and offshore financial centers
by Picard, Pierre M. & Pieretti, Patrice
- 956-966 The power of information in public services: Evidence from education in Uganda
by Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob
- 967-972 Optimal antitrust enforcement: Competitor suits, entry, and post-entry competition
by Schwartz, Warren F. & Wickelgren, Abraham L.
- 973-982 Trends in men's earnings volatility: What does the Panel Study of Income Dynamics show?
by Shin, Donggyun & Solon, Gary
- 983-992 Winning or losing from dynamic bottleneck congestion pricing?
by van den Berg, Vincent & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 993-1005 Can privatization of U.S. highways improve motorists' welfare?
by Winston, Clifford & Yan, Jia
- 1006-1017 Punish in public
by Xiao, Erte & Houser, Daniel
2011, Volume 95, Issue 5
- 334-343 Is crowding out due entirely to fundraising? Evidence from a panel of charities
by Andreoni, James & Payne, A. Abigail
- 344-350 Small matches and charitable giving: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Karlan, Dean & List, John A. & Shafir, Eldar
- 351-362 Matched fundraising: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran
- 363-371 The ABCs of charitable solicitation
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 372-394 Do fairness and race matter in generosity? Evidence from a nationally representative charity experiment
by Fong, Christina M. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P.
- 395-402 Jumping and sniping at the silents: Does it matter for charities?
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 403-415 The demand for products linked to public goods: Evidence from an online field experiment
by McManus, Brian & Bennet, Richard
- 416-427 Seeds to succeed?
by Bracha, Anat & Menietti, Michael & Vesterlund, Lise
- 428-435 The giving type: Identifying donors
by de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Croson, Rachel T.A. & Eckel, Catherine
- 436-444 Truth in giving: Experimental evidence on the welfare effects of informed giving to the poor
by M. Fong, Christina & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix
- 445-454 No excuses for good behavior: Volunteering and the social environment
by Linardi, Sera & McConnell, Margaret A.
- 455-465 Warm glow, information, and inefficient charitable giving
by Null, C.
2011, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 193-204 Measuring long-term inequality of opportunity
by Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne & Peragine, Vito
- 205-215 Measuring welfare: Latent variable models for happiness and capabilities in the presence of unobservable heterogeneity
by Anand, Paul & Krishnakumar, Jaya & Tran, Ngoc Bich
- 216-224 Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach
by Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim
- 225-238 Partial multidimensional inequality orderings
by Duclos, Jean-Yves & Sahn, David E. & Younger, Stephen D.
- 239-246 A dominance approach to the appraisal of the distribution of well-being across countries
by Muller, Christophe & Trannoy, Alain
- 247-252 Welfare rankings from multivariate data, a nonparametric approach
by Anderson, Gordon & Crawford, Ian & Leicester, Andrew
- 253-264 Moral judgments in social dilemmas: How bad is free riding?
by Cubitt, Robin P. & Drouvelis, Michalis & Gächter, Simon & Kabalin, Ruslan
- 265-278 Enhancing capabilities through credit access: Creditworthiness as a signal of trustworthiness under asymmetric information
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi
- 279-285 Relative versus absolute income, joy of winning, and gender: Brain imaging evidence
by Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Fliessbach, Klaus & Sunde, Uwe & Weber, Bernd
- 286-299 Intergenerational persistence in health in developing countries: The penalty of gender inequality?
by Bhalotra, Sonia & Rawlings, Samantha B.
- 300-310 Perception and retrospection: The dynamic consistency of responses to survey questions on wellbeing
by Pudney, Stephen
- 311-331 Start-up subsidies for the unemployed: Long-term evidence and effect heterogeneity
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen
2011, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-15 Representation versus assimilation: How do preferences in college admissions affect social interactions?
by Arcidiacono, Peter & Khan, Shakeeb & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 16-27 Welfare and generational equity in sustainable unfunded pension systems
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald
- 28-40 Source versus residence based taxation with international mergers and acquisitions
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 41-53 Risky behavior among youth: Incapacitation effects of school on adolescent motherhood and crime in Chile
by Berthelon, Matias E. & Kruger, Diana I.
- 54-62 Does drinking impair college performance? Evidence from a regression discontinuity approach
by Carrell, Scott E. & Hoekstra, Mark & West, James E.
- 63-78 The price of pork: The seniority trap in the U.S. House
by DeBacker, Jason
- 79-87 Development and the interaction of enforcement institutions
by Dhillon, Amrita & Rigolini, Jamele
- 88-93 Political culture and discrimination in contests
by Epstein, Gil S. & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 94-105 Thanks for nothing? Not-for-profits and motivated agents
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mueller, Hannes
- 106-121 One for the road: Public transportation, alcohol consumption, and intoxicated driving
by Jackson, C. Kirabo & Owens, Emily Greene
- 122-133 Heterogeneous firms, ‘profit shifting’ FDI and international tax competition
by Krautheim, Sebastian & Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim
- 134-142 Immigration policy with partisan parties
by Llavador, Humberto & Solano-García, Angel
- 143-148 Strategic behavior in repeated voluntary contribution experiments
by Mengel, Friederike & Peeters, Ronald
- 149-163 Constrained after college: Student loans and early-career occupational choices
by Rothstein, Jesse & Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- 164-176 Are we taxing ourselves?
by Sausgruber, Rupert & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 177-188 The effect of capital gains taxation on home sales: Evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
by Shan, Hui
2010, Volume 94, Issue 11-12
- 813-823 New evidence on taxes and portfolio choice
by Alan, Sule & Atalay, Kadir & Crossley, Thomas F. & Jeon, Sung-Hee
- 824-837 Did Vietnam veterans get sicker in the 1990s? The complicated effects of military service on self-reported health
by Angrist, Joshua D. & Chen, Stacey H. & Frandsen, Brigham R.
- 838-847 Does informative media commentary reduce politicians' incentives to pander?
by Ashworth, Scott & Shotts, Kenneth W.
- 848-861 Threshold uncertainty in the private-information subscription game
by Barbieri, Stefano & Malueg, David A.
- 862-869 Corruption and culture: An experimental analysis
by Barr, Abigail & Serra, Danila
- 870-877 Mandatory sick pay provision: A labor market experiment
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Vadovic, Radovan
- 878-889 Hourly wage rate and taxable labor income responsiveness to changes in marginal tax rates
by Blomquist, Sören & Selin, Håkan
- 890-897 Provision of a pure local public good in a spatial model with many jurisdictions
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 898-910 Is the median voter decisive? Evidence from referenda voting patterns
by Brunner, Eric J. & Ross, Stephen L.
- 911-920 Why volunteer? Evidence on the role of altruism, image, and incentives
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Myers, Caitlin Knowles
- 921-935 Endogenous participation in charity auctions
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 936-952 Investment incentives and corporate tax asymmetries
by Edgerton, Jesse
- 953-966 Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 967-974 The effects of soft drink taxes on child and adolescent consumption and weight outcomes
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Frisvold, David E. & Tefft, Nathan
- 975-986 Do the GSEs expand the supply of mortgage credit? New evidence of crowd out in the secondary mortgage market
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 987-994 Near-efficient equilibria in contribution-based competitive grouping
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & Seifert, Stefan & McCabe, Kevin
- 995-1007 The effect of self-employed health insurance subsidies on self-employment
by Heim, Bradley T. & Lurie, Ithai Z.
- 1008-1019 The public management of risk: Separating ex ante and ex post monitors
by Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jerome
- 1020-1027 Flip-flopping from primaries to general elections
by Hummel, Patrick
- 1028-1040 Optimal tax rules and public sector efficiency with an externality in an overlapping generations model
by Nakabayashi, Masanari
- 1041-1050 Genetic adverse selection: Evidence from long-term care insurance and Huntington disease
by Oster, Emily & Shoulson, Ira & Quaid, Kimberly & Dorsey, E. Ray
- 1051-1061 Stuck in the middle: Impacts of grade configuration in public schools
by Rockoff, Jonah E. & Lockwood, Benjamin B.
- 1062-1066 Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment
by Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 1067-1072 Public goods provision, redistributive taxation, and wealth accumulation
by Tamai, Toshiki
- 1073-1085 The efficiency of sponsor and participant portfolio choices in 401(k) plans
by Tang, Ning & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mottola, Gary R. & Utkus, Stephen P.
- 1086-1092 Disentangling the sources of pro-socially motivated effort: A field experiment
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 1093-1107 Conspicuous consumption and generation replacement in a model of perpetual youth
by Wendner, Ronald
- 1108-1122 A natural experiment on sick pay cuts, sickness absence, and labor costs
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin
2010, Volume 94, Issue 9-10
- 549-562 The distributional impact of public services when needs differ
by Aaberge, Rolf & Bhuller, Manudeep & Langørgen, Audun & Mogstad, Magne
- 563-577 Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization
by Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael
- 578-590 Going NUTS: The effect of EU Structural Funds on regional performance
by Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian
- 591-603 Providing global public goods under uncertainty
by Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann
- 604-611 Entry into winner-take-all and proportional-prize contests: An experimental study
by Cason, Timothy N. & Masters, William A. & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 612-627 Work values, endogenous sentiments redistribution
by Cervellati, Matteo & Esteban, Joan & Kranich, Laurence
- 628-637 Political intergenerational risk sharing
by D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 638-653 Optimal production of transplant care services
by Deffains, Bruno & Mercier Ythier, Jean
- 654-660 Managerial talent, motivation, and self-selection into public management
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert
- 661-673 You can take it with you: Proposition 13 tax benefits, residential mobility, and willingness to pay for housing amenities
by Ferreira, Fernando
- 674-687 Partisanship and the effectiveness of oversight
by Fox, Justin & Van Weelden, Richard
- 688-699 Moonlighting politicians
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 700-729 Property rights for the poor: Effects of land titling
by Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 730-748 Interest group politics in a federation
by Guriev, Sergei & Yakovlev, Evgeny & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 749-760 Trading for the future: Signaling in permit markets
by Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S.
- 761-767 Inefficient policies and incumbency advantage
by Hodler, Roland & Loertscher, Simon & Rohner, Dominic
- 768-776 Endogenizing leadership in tax competition
by Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire
- 777-789 Privatizing public services and strategic behavior: The impact of incentives to reduce workers' compensation claim duration
by McInerney, Melissa
- 790-799 Community-based development and poverty alleviation: An evaluation of China's poor village investment program
by Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui
- 800-811 Multi-dimensional skills, specialization, and oligopolistic competition in higher education
by Sarpça, Sinan
2010, Volume 94, Issue 7-8
- 435-452 The importance of relative performance feedback information: Evidence from a natural experiment using high school students
by Azmat, Ghazala & Iriberri, Nagore
- 453-466 Optimal democratic mechanisms for taxation and public good provision
by Bierbrauer, Felix & Sahm, Marco
- 467-478 Health insurance and the labor supply decisions of older workers: Evidence from a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs expansion
by Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N.
- 479-492 Heterogeneous treatment and self-selection in a wage subsidy experiment
by Brouillette, Dany & Lacroix, Guy
- 493-507 Is power more evenly balanced in poor households?
by Couprie, Hélène & Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain
- 508-514 What explains Manhattan's declining share of residential construction?
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 515-522 Sequential vs. simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence
by Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Renner, Elke & Sefton, Martin
- 523-529 Did Japan's shopping coupon program increase spending?
by Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Shimizutani, Satoshi & Hori, Masahiro
- 530-539 Choice proliferation, simplicity seeking, and asset allocation
by Iyengar, Sheena S. & Kamenica, Emir
- 540-548 Migrant smuggling
by Tamura, Yuji
2010, Volume 94, Issue 5-6
- 337-343 The interaction between potential criminals' and victims' demands for guns
by Bac, Mehmet
- 344-353 Can gender quotas break down negative stereotypes? Evidence from changes in electoral rules
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo & Lombardo, Rosetta
- 354-362 Education, unemployment and migration
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Krieger, Tim & Meier, Volker
- 363-379 Central bankers in government appointed committees
by Eslava, Marcela
- 380-396 An empirical analysis of 'acting white'
by Fryer Jr., Roland G. & Torelli, Paul
- 397-409 Program duplication in higher education is not necessarily bad
by Kelchtermans, Stijn & Verboven, Frank
- 410-420 Early decision and financial aid competition among need-blind colleges and universities
by Kim, Matthew
- 421-433 Aggressive oil extraction and precautionary saving: Coping with volatility
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
2010, Volume 94, Issue 3-4
- 197-221 Family networks and school enrolment: Evidence from a randomized social experiment
by Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran
- 222-234 The geography of giving: The effect of corporate headquarters on local charities
by Card, David & Hallock, Kevin F. & Moretti, Enrico
- 235-246 Do fiscal transfers alleviate business tax competition? Evidence from Germany
by Egger, Peter & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Smart, Michael
- 247-257 Regulating misinformation
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ujhelyi, Gergely
- 258-268 Public versus private ownership: Quantity contracts and the allocation of investment tasks
by Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 269-278 Social identity and preferences over redistribution
by Klor, Esteban F. & Shayo, Moses
- 279-297 Mixed feelings: Theories of and evidence on giving
by Konow, James
- 298-307 Job search and unemployment insurance: New evidence from time use data
by Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas
- 308-317 Social preferences and voting: An exploration using a novel preference revealing mechanism
by Messer, Kent D. & Poe, Gregory L. & Rondeau, Daniel & Schulze, William D. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 318-335 Incentives and targets in hospital care: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Propper, Carol & Sutton, Matt & Whitnall, Carolyn & Windmeijer, Frank
2010, Volume 94, Issue 1-2
- 1-7 Rent seeking and rent dissipation: A neutrality result
by Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias
- 8-15 The looks of a winner: Beauty and electoral success
by Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu
- 16-29 Affirmative action in education: Evidence from engineering college admissions in India
by Bertrand, Marianne & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil
- 30-43 Non-cognitive child outcomes and universal high quality child care
by Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne
- 44-49 Home equity commitment and long-term care insurance demand
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 50-58 The taxation of life annuities under adverse selection
by Direr, A.
- 59-77 When do better schools raise housing prices? Evidence from Paris public and private schools
by Fack, Gabrielle & Grenet, Julien
- 78-86 Unobserved punishment supports cooperation
by Fudenberg, Drew & Pathak, Parag A.
- 87-101 Should continued family firms face lower taxes than other estates?
by Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger
- 102-113 Strategic delegation and voting rules
by Harstad, Bård
- 114-128 The rate of return to the HighScope Perry Preschool Program
by Heckman, James J. & Moon, Seong Hyeok & Pinto, Rodrigo & Savelyev, Peter A. & Yavitz, Adam
- 129-130 Quasi-hyperbolic preferences and retirement: A comment
by Holmes, Craig
- 131-141 A glimpse through the veil of ignorance: Equality of opportunity and support for redistribution
by Krawczyk, Michal
- 142-152 Changing the way the elderly live: Evidence from the home health care market in the United States
by Orsini, Chiara
- 153-162 Commodity taxation and parallel imports
by Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 163-173 Optimal income tax under the threat of migration by top-income earners
by Simula, Laurent & Trannoy, Alain
- 174-182 Targeting in Medicaid: The costs and enrollment effects of Medicaid's citizenship documentation requirement
by Sommers, Benjamin D.
- 183-196 A discrete choice equilibrium approach to valuing large environmental changes
by Tra, Constant I.
2009, Volume 93, Issue 11-12
- 1119-1124 Why do parents socialize their children to behave pro-socially? An information-based theory
by Adriani, Fabrizio & Sonderegger, Silvia
- 1125-1130 Are labels effective against child labor?
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Duprez, Cédric
- 1131-1143 Tax compliance and firms' strategic interdependence
by Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank
- 1144-1157 War and local collective action in Sierra Leone
by Bellows, John & Miguel, Edward
- 1158-1167 Competitive rivalry, social disposition, and subjective well-being: An experiment
by Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans
- 1168-1174 Separability and public finance
by Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy
- 1175-1188 Terror and the costs of crime
by Gould, Eric D. & Stecklov, Guy
- 1189-1207 Equality of opportunity and luck: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France
by Lefranc, Arnaud & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Trannoy, Alain
- 1208-1223 Labor supply responses to marginal Social Security benefits: Evidence from discontinuities
by Liebman, Jeffrey B. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Seif, David G.
- 1224-1233 Labor supply effects of the recent social security benefit cuts: Empirical estimates using cohort discontinuities
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 1234-1253 The long-term effects of job search requirements: Evidence from the UK JSA reform
by Petrongolo, Barbara
- 1254-1260 Taxing education in Ramsey's tradition
by Richter, Wolfram F.
- 1261-1270 Tax competition with parasitic tax havens
by Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John D.
- 1271-1282 Do binding agreements solve the social dilemma?
by Thoron, Sylvie & Sol, Emmanuel & Willinger, Marc
- 1283-1284 Corrigendum to "Disruption versus Tiebout improvement: The costs and benefits of switching schools" [Journal of Public Economics Volume 88 (2004), pages 1721-1746]
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G.
2009, Volume 93, Issue 9-10
- 1017-1026 Optimal policy and the risk properties of human capital reconsidered
by Anderberg, Dan
- 1027-1035 Incorporating affirmative action into the welfare state
by Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram & Sadka, Efraim
- 1036-1044 Whatever you say, your reputation precedes you: Observation and cheap talk in the trust game
by Bracht, Juergen & Feltovich, Nick
- 1045-1057 How accountability pressure on failing schools affects student achievement
by Chiang, Hanley
- 1058-1068 Which countries become tax havens?
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Hines Jr., James R.
- 1069-1077 Public sector performance measurement and stakeholder support
by Figlio, David N. & Kenny, Lawrence W.
- 1078-1089 Democracy, collective action and intra-elite conflict
by Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio
- 1090-1097 The life insurance market: Asymmetric information revisited
by He, Daifeng
- 1098-1110 Optimal nonlinear income taxation with learning-by-doing
by Krause, Alan
- 1111-1117 How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?
by Yörük, BarIs K.
2009, Volume 93, Issue 7-8
- 831-842 Should we tax or cap political contributions? A lobbying model with policy favors and access
by Cotton, Christopher
- 843-851 Propensities to engage in and punish corrupt behavior: Experimental evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia and Singapore
by Cameron, Lisa & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata
- 852-854 A note on the Bourguignon-Fields class of poverty indices
by Esposito, Lucio & Lambert, Peter
- 855-866 Tax structures in developing countries: Many puzzles and a possible explanation
by Gordon, Roger & Li, Wei
- 867-878 Labor supply elasticity and social security reform
by Imrohoroglu, Selahattin & Kitao, Sagiri
- 879-898 Assessing policies to equalize opportunity using an equilibrium model of educational and occupational choices
by Keane, Michael P. & Roemer, John E.
- 899-916 Can good projects succeed in bad communities?
by Khwaja, Asim Ijaz
- 917-930 Targeting public goods to the poor in a segregated economy: An empirical analysis of central mandates in rural India
by Kochar, Anjini & Singh, Kesar & Singh, Sukhwinder
- 931-938 Escaping epidemics through migration? Quarantine measures under incomplete information about infection risk
by Mesnard, Alice & Seabright, Paul
- 939-949 International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment
by Moriconi, Simone & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 950-964 Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality
by Olken, Benjamin A.
- 965-973 School tracking and intergenerational income mobility: Evidence from the Finnish comprehensive school reform
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari
- 974-988 The long-run determinants of inequality: What can we learn from top income data?
by Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel
- 989-997 Political constraints to growth in an economic union
by Ruta, Michele
- 998-1007 Does the diversity of human capital increase GDP? A comparison of education systems
by Takii, Katsuya & Tanaka, Ryuichi
- 1008-1015 AIDS treatment and intrahousehold resource allocation: Children's nutrition and schooling in Kenya
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Thirumurthy, Harsha & Goldstein, Markus
2009, Volume 93, Issue 5-6
- 647-653 Giving overseas and public policy
by Atkinson, A.B.
- 654-666 The effects of low income housing tax credit developments on neighborhoods
by Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Marion, Justin
- 667-670 A note on optimal income taxation, public goods provision and robust mechanism design
by Bierbrauer, Felix
- 671-680 Family background and income during the rise of the welfare state: Brother correlations in income for Swedish men born 1932-1968
by Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Lindquist, Matthew J.
- 681-690 Price vs. quantity-based approaches to airport congestion management
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 691-702 A theory of tolerance
by Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier