Journal of Public Economics
2009, Volume 93, Issue 5-6
2009, Volume 93, Issue 3-4
- 355-372 Political rents in a non-corrupt democracy
by Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas
- 373-391 Campaign finance regulation with competing interest groups
by Ujhelyi, Gergely
- 392-402 Getting the word out: Enforcement information dissemination and compliance behavior
by Alm, James & Jackson, Betty R. & McKee, Michael
- 403-411 The effect of police intelligence on group violence: Evidence from reassignments in Sweden
by Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael
- 412-428 Love, hate and murder: Commitment devices in violent relationships
by Aizer, Anna & Dal B, Pedro
- 429-439 Providing public goods in the absence of strong institutions
by Gerber, Anke & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 440-453 Public goods provision and redistributive taxation
by Uler, Neslihan
- 454-463 Crowding out of private support to the elderly: Evidence from a demogrant in Mexico
by Juarez, Laura
- 464-481 On the optimality of a minimum wage: New insights from optimal tax theory
by Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne
- 482-497 A theory of employment guarantees: Contestability, credibility and distributional concerns
by Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi
- 498-511 The effect of redistribution on migration: Evidence from the Israeli kibbutz
by Abramitzky, Ran
- 512-528 Are there lasting impacts of aid to poor areas?
by Chen, Shaohua & Mu, Ren & Ravallion, Martin
- 529-540 Does welfare policy affect residential choices? An empirical investigation accounting for policy endogeneity
by Fiva, Jon H.
- 541-548 Innovation and the welfare effects of public drug insurance
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Sood, Neeraj
- 549-558 Policymakers' horizon and the sustainability of international cooperation
by Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas
- 559-585 The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: Estimates for the Euro area
by Forni, Lorenzo & Monteforte, Libero & Sessa, Luca
- 586-604 Retirement, pensions, and ageing
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E.
- 605-619 Optimal social security in a dynastic model with human capital externalities, fertility and endogenous growth
by Yew, Siew Ling & Zhang, Jie
- 620-633 Valuing flood disasters using the life satisfaction approach
by Luechinger, Simon & Raschky, Paul A.
- 634-646 Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach
by Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki
2009, Volume 93, Issue 1-2
- 1-13 Dictators and oligarchs: A dynamic theory of contested property rights
by Guriev, Sergei & Sonin, Konstantin
- 14-34 Political decentralization and corruption: Evidence from around the world
by Fan, C. Simon & Lin, Chen & Treisman, Daniel
- 35-47 Do large cabinets favor large governments? Evidence on the fiscal commons problem for Swiss Cantons
by Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Feld, Lars P.
- 48-55 Collective contests for commons and club goods
by Nitzan, Shmuel & Ueda, Kaoru
- 56-72 The effect of information on the bidding and survival of entrants in procurement auctions
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & Kosmopoulou, Georgia & Lamarche, Carlos
- 73-84 Crime, punishment, and prejudice
by Curry, Philip A. & Klumpp, Tilman
- 85-98 Does the certainty of arrest reduce domestic violence? Evidence from mandatory and recommended arrest laws
by Iyengar, Radha
- 99-113 The limit of oversight in policing: Evidence from the 2001 Cincinnati riot
by Shi, Lan
- 114-125 The impact of the judiciary on entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's "Access to Justice Programme"
by Chemin, Matthieu
- 126-141 What does tax aggressiveness signal? Evidence from stock price reactions to news about tax shelter involvement
by Hanlon, Michelle & Slemrod, Joel
- 142-159 Dividend taxation and intertemporal tax arbitrage
by Korinek, Anton & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 160-175 The taxman tools up: An event history study of the introduction of the personal income tax
by Aidt, Toke S. & Jensen, Peter S.
- 176-190 Two-sector perspectives on the effects of payroll tax cuts and their financing
by Petrucci, Alberto & Phelps, Edmund S.
- 191-208 The trajectory of wealth in retirement
by Love, David A. & Palumbo, Michael G. & Smith, Paul A.
- 209-212 Inequality in Indonesia: What can we learn from top incomes?
by Leigh, Andrew & van der Eng, Pierre
- 213-218 Openness, country size, and government size: Additional evidence from a large cross-country panel
by Ram, Rati
- 219-234 The effect of pre-primary education on primary school performance
by Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul
- 235-245 Does prenatal WIC participation improve birth outcomes? New evidence from Florida
by Figlio, David & Hamersma, Sarah & Roth, Jeffrey
- 246-263 Born on the first of July: An (un)natural experiment in birth timing
by Gans, Joshua S. & Leigh, Andrew
- 264-279 Community rating and the market for private non-group health insurance
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Lurie, Ithai Z.
- 280-295 Altruism, fertility, and the value of children: Health policy evaluation and intergenerational welfare
by Birchenall, Javier A. & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 296-310 Tax incentives and the decision to purchase long-term care insurance
by Courtemanche, Charles & He, Daifeng
- 311-325 Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods
by Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E.
- 326-335 Simultaneous versus sequential public good provision and the role of refunds -- An experimental study
by Coats, Jennifer C. & Gronberg, Timothy J. & Grosskopf, Brit
- 336-351 Coming and going: Experiments on endogenous group sizes for excludable public goods
by Ahn, T.K. & Isaac, R. Mark & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 352-353 Corrigendum for Table 4 of "Teaching to the rating: School accountability and the distribution of student achievement" [Journal of Public Economics 92 (2008) 1394-1415]
by Reback, Randall
2008, Volume 92, Issue 12
- 2285-2287 New directions in fiscal federalism: Introduction
by Boadway, Robin & Buettner, Thiess & Wildasin, David E.
- 2288-2301 Fiscal federalism and lobbying
by Bordignon, Massimo & Colombo, Luca & Galmarini, Umberto
- 2302-2319 The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar
- 2320-2335 Using a discontinuous grant rule to identify the effect of grants on local taxes and spending
by Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva & Rattsø, Jørn & Ågren, Hanna
- 2336-2349 Accountability and fiscal equalization
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Schwager, Robert
- 2350-2361 Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information
by Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco
- 2362-2384 State investment tax incentives: A zero-sum game?
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 2385-2391 A voluntary brain-drain tax
by Wilson, John Douglas
- 2392-2402 Competing in taxes and investment under fiscal equalization
by Hindriks, Jean & Peralta, Susana & Weber, Shlomo
- 2403-2411 Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?
by Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara
2008, Volume 92, Issue 10-11
- 1863-1875 Private v. public antitrust enforcement: A strategic analysis
by McAfee, R. Preston & Mialon, Hugo M. & Mialon, Sue H.
- 1876-1891 Crime and the labor market: A search model with optimal contracts
by Engelhardt, Bryan & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Rupert, Peter
- 1892-1906 VAT, tariffs, and withholding: Border taxes and informality in developing countries
by Keen, Michael
- 1907-1925 Tariffs, enforcement, and customs evasion: Evidence from India
by Mishra, Prachi & Subramanian, Arvind & Topalova, Petia
- 1926-1941 Effects of enforcement on illegal markets: Evidence from migrant smuggling along the southwestern border
by Gathmann, Christina
- 1942-1967 Religion, terrorism and public goods: Testing the club model
by Berman, Eli & Laitin, David D.
- 1968-1985 Status effects, public goods provision, and excess burden
by Wendner, Ronald & Goulder, Lawrence H.
- 1986-2002 Hyperbolic discounting and uniform savings floors
by Malin, Benjamin A.
- 2003-2019 Optimum income taxation and layoff taxes
by Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, André
- 2020-2035 How to help unemployed find jobs quickly: Experimental evidence from a mandatory activation program
by Graversen, Brian Krogh & van Ours, Jan C.
- 2036-2047 Evaluating the impact of the French tax credit on the employment rate of women
by Stancanelli, Elena G.F.
- 2048-2070 To search or not to search? The effects of UI benefit extension for the older unemployed
by Kyyrä, Tomi & Ollikainen, Virve
- 2071-2082 The employment effect of stricter rules for eligibility for DI: Evidence from a natural experiment in Sweden
by Karlström, Anders & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar
- 2083-2105 Do gender stereotypes reduce girls' or boys' human capital outcomes? Evidence from a natural experiment
by Lavy, Victor
- 2106-2120 School decentralization: Helping the good get better, but leaving the poor behind
by Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 2121-2131 Who merits financial aid?: Massachusetts' Adams Scholarship
by Goodman, Joshua
- 2132-2145 Estimating permanent and transitory income elasticities of education spending from panel data
by Schmidt, Stephen J. & McCarty, Therese A.
- 2146-2156 The intergenerational transmission of generosity
by Wilhelm, Mark Ottoni & Brown, Eleanor & Rooney, Patrick M. & Steinberg, Richard
- 2157-2169 Postponing retirement: the political effect of aging
by Galasso, Vincenzo
- 2170-2181 Prosperity without conflict
by Gonzalez, Francisco M. & Neary, Hugh M.
- 2182-2198 Does grassroots democracy reduce income inequality in China?
by Shen, Yan & Yao, Yang
- 2199-2224 Tax law changes, income-shifting and measured wage inequality: Evidence from India
by Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Slemrod, Joel
- 2225-2239 The informational role of supermajorities
by Henry, Emeric
- 2240-2261 A simple scheme to improve the efficiency of referenda
by Casella, Alessandra & Gelman, Andrew
- 2262-2274 Redistribution and optimal mixed taxation in the presence of consumption externalities
by Micheletto, Luca
- 2275-2281 A note on incomplete factor taxation
by Armenter, Roc
- 2282-2283 Addendum: The aging population and the size of the welfare state: Is there a puzzle? [Journal of Public Economics 92 (2008) 625-671]
by Shelton, Cameron A.
2008, Volume 92, Issue 8-9
- 1773-1776 Introduction
by Layard, Richard
- 1777-1786 Should public policy respond to positional externalities?
by Frank, Robert H.
- 1787-1794 How are preferences revealed?
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 1795-1810 Hedonic adaptation and the role of decision and experience utility in public policy
by Loewenstein, George & Ubel, Peter A.
- 1811-1820 Social preferences and public economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives
by Bowles, Samuel & Hwang, Sung-Ha
- 1821-1832 Choices, situations, and happiness
by Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew
- 1833-1845 The reliability of subjective well-being measures
by Krueger, Alan B. & Schkade, David A.
- 1846-1857 The marginal utility of income
by Layard, R. & Mayraz, G. & Nickell, S.
- 1858-1862 Behavioral economics
by Diamond, Peter
2008, Volume 92, Issue 7
- 1541-1563 The informational effects of competition and collusion in legislative politics
by Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey
- 1564-1584 Crime and punishment in the "American Dream"
by Di Tella, Rafael & Dubra, Juan
- 1585-1594 Performance competition in local media markets
by Revelli, Federico
- 1595-1606 Reliability of individual valuations of public and private goods: Choice consistency, response time, and preference refinement
by Brown, Thomas C. & Kingsley, David & Peterson, George L. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Clarke, Andrea & Birjulin, Andrej
- 1607-1628 Competition and waiting times in hospital markets
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 1629-1643 Subsidizing (and taxing) business procurement
by Asker, John
- 1644-1668 What did Medicare do? The initial impact of Medicare on mortality and out of pocket medical spending
by Finkelstein, Amy & McKnight, Robin
- 1669-1697 Does work pay in France? Monetary incentives, hours constraints, and the guaranteed minimum income
by Gurgand, Marc & Margolis, David N.
- 1698-1719 The effects of joint taxation of married couples on labor supply and non-wage income
by LaLumia, Sara
- 1720-1737 Labor supply, home production, and welfare comparisons
by Donni, Olivier
- 1738-1750 Optimal grouping of commodities for indirect taxation
by Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy
- 1751-1764 Estate taxes, consumption externalities, and altruism
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Caballé, Jordi & Raurich, Xavier
- 1765-1771 The impact of changing skill levels on optimal nonlinear income taxes
by Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A.
2008, Volume 92, Issue 5-6
- 925-943 Diversity and redistribution
by Fernández, Raquel & Levy, Gilat
- 944-961 Understanding preferences for income redistribution
by Keely, Louise C. & Tan, Chih Ming
- 962-985 Market and public provision in the presence of human capital externalities
by De Fraja, Gianni
- 986-997 When the Joneses' consumption hurts: Optimal public good provision and nonlinear income taxation
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 998-1010 Learning, public good provision, and the information trap
by Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon
- 1011-1021 An experimental test of warm glow giving
by Crumpler, Heidi & Grossman, Philip J.
- 1022-1046 Local inequality and project choice: Theory and evidence from Ecuador
by Araujo, M. Caridad & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Özler, Berk
- 1047-1060 Anonymity, reciprocity, and conformity: Evidence from voluntary contributions to a national park in Costa Rica
by Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 1061-1077 Does happiness adapt? A longitudinal study of disability with implications for economists and judges
by Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 1078-1091 Information, polarization and term length in democracy
by Schultz, Christian
- 1092-1104 Political polarization and the electoral effects of media bias
by Bernhardt, Dan & Krasa, Stefan & Polborn, Mattias
- 1105-1121 Public good differentiation and the intensity of tax competition
by Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna
- 1122-1141 A bargaining model of tax competition
by Han, Seungjin & Leach, John
- 1142-1163 The effects of tax competition when politicians create rents to buy political support
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Sørensen, Peter Birch
- 1164-1182 International profit shifting within multinationals: A multi-country perspective
by Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc
- 1183-1192 Must losing taxes on saving be harmful?
by Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo
- 1193-1209 Is there a "race-to-the-bottom" in the setting of welfare benefit levels? Evidence from a policy intervention
by Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin
- 1210-1235 Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?
by Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela
- 1236-1253 Costs of alternative environmental policy instruments in the presence of industry compensation requirements
by Bovenberg, A. Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R.
- 1254-1274 Evaluating policy interventions with general equilibrium externalities
by Carbone, Jared C. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 1275-1287 Prices vs. quantities: The effects on technology choice
by Krysiak, Frank C.
- 1288-1305 Drunk driving after the passage of smoking bans in bars
by Adams, Scott & Cotti, Chad
- 1306-1325 Cost-benefit analysis of the FDA: The case of the prescription drug user fee acts
by Philipson, Tomas & Berndt, Ernst R. & Gottschalk, Adrian H.B. & Sun, Eric
- 1326-1351 School finance reform: Assessing general equilibrium effects
by Epple, Dennis & Ferreyra, Maria Marta
- 1352-1370 Would higher salaries keep teachers in high-poverty schools? Evidence from a policy intervention in North Carolina
by Clotfelter, Charles & Glennie, Elizabeth & Ladd, Helen & Vigdor, Jacob
- 1371-1393 Can increasing private school participation and monetary loss in a voucher program affect public school performance? Evidence from Milwaukee
by Chakrabarti, Rajashri
- 1394-1415 Teaching to the rating: School accountability and the distribution of student achievement
by Reback, Randall
- 1416-1440 Giving children a better start: Preschool attendance and school-age profiles
by Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco
- 1441-1462 The literacy hour
by Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra
- 1463-1485 Intergenerational risk-sharing and risk-taking of a pension fund
by Gollier, Christian
- 1486-1508 The effects of fiscal policy on consumption in recessions and expansions
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios
- 1509-1530 Effects of individual development accounts on asset purchases and saving behavior: Evidence from a controlled experiment
by Mills, Gregory & Gale, William G. & Patterson, Rhiannon & Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Apostolov, Emil
- 1531-1539 Efficiency enhancing taxation in two-sided markets
by Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm
2008, Volume 92, Issue 3-4
- 407-425 Separation of powers and the budget process
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan
- 426-447 Bureaucrats or politicians? Part II: Multiple policy tasks
by Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido
- 448-455 Perverse committee appointments may foster divide and rule
by Seidmann, Daniel J.
- 456-481 Ideological uncertainty and lobbying competition
by Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey
- 482-500 Interest groups and the electoral control of politicians
by Snyder Jr., James M. & Ting, Michael M.
- 501-513 Policy platforms, campaign spending and voter participation
by Herrera, Helios & Levine, David K. & Martinelli, César
- 514-531 "One Man, One Dollar"? Campaign contribution limits, equal influence, and political communication
by Vanberg, Christoph
- 532-547 Political competition within and between parties: An application to environmental policy
by Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Gahvari, Firouz
- 548-564 Special interest groups and the allocation of public funds
by Singhal, Monica
- 565-581 Context-dependent voting and political ambiguity
by Callander, Steven & Wilson, Catherine H.
- 582-596 The performance of pivotal-voter models in small-scale elections: Evidence from Texas liquor referenda
by Coate, Stephen & Conlin, Michael & Moro, Andrea
- 597-608 Political careers or career politicians?
by Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio
- 609-632 Political complements in the welfare state: Health care and social security
by Bethencourt, Carlos & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 633-646 Increasing longevity and social security reforms--A legislative procedure approach
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 647-651 The aging population and the size of the welfare state: Is there a puzzle?
by Shelton, Cameron A.
- 652-671 A quantitative theory of social security without commitment
by Mateos-Planas, Xavier
- 672-683 Capital-skill complementarity and the redistributive effects of Social Security Reform
by Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo
- 684-695 Does reducing unemployment insurance generosity reduce job match quality?
by van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan
- 696-721 The perverse effects of partial employment protection reform: The case of French older workers
by Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Sédillot, Béatrice
- 722-737 Takeup, social multipliers and optimal social insurance
by Kroft, Kory
- 738-747 Why progressive redistribution can hurt the poor
by Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel
- 748-765 Distributional impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project
by Bitler, Marianne P. & Gelbach, Jonah B. & Hoynes, Hilary W.
- 766-794 Incorporating nonmarket time into benefit-cost analyses of social programs: An application to the self-sufficiency project
by Greenberg, David H. & Robins, Philip K.
- 795-816 Evaluation of four tax reforms in the United States: Labor supply and welfare effects for single mothers
by Eissa, Nada & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup
- 817-843 A quantitative evaluation of payroll tax subsidies for low-wage workers: An equilibrium search approach
by Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François
- 844-868 Pareto efficient income taxation with stochastic abilities
by Battaglini, Marco & Coate, Stephen
- 869-884 $2.00 Gas! Studying the effects of a gas tax moratorium
by Doyle Jr., Joseph J. & Samphantharak, Krislert
- 885-896 Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production
by Zhang, Jie & Davies, James & Zeng, Jinli & McDonald, Stuart
- 897-914 Sustainability of public debt, public capital formation, and endogenous growth in an overlapping generations setting
by Yakita, Akira
- 915-923 Income taxes, property values, and migration
by Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu
2008, Volume 92, Issue 1-2
- 1-33 The Hedonistic Paradox: Is homo economicus happier
by Konow, James & Earley, Joseph
- 34-53 Social ties and coordination on negative reciprocity: The role of affect
by Reuben, Ernesto & van Winden, Frans
- 54-90 Relative performance of two simple incentive mechanisms in a public goods experiment
by Bracht, Juergen & Figuieres, Charles & Ratto, Marisa
- 91-112 Punishment and counter-punishment in public good games: Can we really govern ourselves
by Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 113-138 Education, preferences for leisure and the optimal income tax schedule
by da Costa, Carlos E. & Severo, Tiago
- 139-158 Government spending and intergenerational mobility
by Mayer, Susan E. & Lopoo, Leonard M.
- 159-182 Dynamic scoring: Alternative financing schemes
by Leeper, Eric M. & Yang, Shu-Chun Susan
- 183-212 Inequality and media capture
by Petrova, Maria
- 213-235 Delegation versus communication in the organization of government
by Ludema, Rodney D. & Olofsgard, Anders
- 236-253 Labor supply, deadweight loss and tax reform act of 1986: A nonparametric evaluation using panel data
by Kumar, Anil
- 254-267 Is partial tax harmonization desirable
by Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond
- 268-288 Managerial contracting and corporate social responsibility
by Baron, David P.
- 289-308 What's the monetary value of distributive justice
by Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina M.
- 309-328 Social networks and private philanthropy
by Apinunmahakul, Amornrat & Devlin, Rose Anne
- 329-347 The old boy (and girl) network: Social network formation on university campuses
by Mayer, Adalbert & Puller, Steven L.
- 348-365 Inequality and trust in Sweden: Some inequalities are more harmful than others
by Gustavsson, Magnus & Jordahl, Henrik
- 366-387 The evolution of top incomes in an egalitarian society: Sweden, 1903-2004
by Roine, Jesper & Waldenstrom, Daniel
- 388-406 Volunteering to be taxed: Business improvement districts and the extra-governmental provision of public safety
by Brooks, Leah
2007, Volume 91, Issue 11-12
- 2089-2112 Tax evasion and social interactions
by Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie-Claire
- 2113-2136 Finders keepers: Forfeiture laws, policing incentives, and local budgets
by Baicker, Katherine & Jacobson, Mireille
- 2137-2157 The effects of government transfers on monthly cycles in drug abuse, hospitalization and mortality
by Dobkin, Carlos & Puller, Steven L.
- 2158-2184 Racial segregation and the black-white test score gap
by Card, David & Rothstein, Jesse
- 2185-2212 Sorting and inequality in Canadian schools
by Friesen, Jane & Krauth, Brian
- 2213-2229 Do dropouts drop out too soon? Wealth, health and happiness from compulsory schooling
by Oreopoulos, Philip
- 2230-2260 The size and composition of government expenditure
by Shelton, Cameron A.
- 2261-2290 Decentralization and political institutions
by Enikolopov, Ruben & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 2291-2306 Dual track reforms: With and without losers
by Che, Jiahua & Facchini, Giovanni
2007, Volume 91, Issue 10
- 1875-1877 Editorial introduction
by Blomquist, Soren & Gordon, Roger
- 1878-1901 Public pension programmes and the retirement of married couples in Denmark
by Bingley, Paul & Lanot, Gauthier
- 1902-1919 Labor market shocks and retirement: Do government programs matter?
by Coile, Courtney C. & Levine, Phillip B.
- 1920-1943 Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study
by Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil
- 1944-1966 The choice between an annuity and a lump sum: Results from Swiss pension funds
by Butler, Monika & Teppa, Federica