Journal of Public Economics
2008, Volume 92, Issue 10-11
- 2083-2105 Do gender stereotypes reduce girls' or boys' human capital outcomes? Evidence from a natural experiment
by Lavy, Victor
- 2106-2120 School decentralization: Helping the good get better, but leaving the poor behind
by Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 2121-2131 Who merits financial aid?: Massachusetts' Adams Scholarship
by Goodman, Joshua
- 2132-2145 Estimating permanent and transitory income elasticities of education spending from panel data
by Schmidt, Stephen J. & McCarty, Therese A.
- 2146-2156 The intergenerational transmission of generosity
by Wilhelm, Mark Ottoni & Brown, Eleanor & Rooney, Patrick M. & Steinberg, Richard
- 2157-2169 Postponing retirement: the political effect of aging
by Galasso, Vincenzo
- 2170-2181 Prosperity without conflict
by Gonzalez, Francisco M. & Neary, Hugh M.
- 2182-2198 Does grassroots democracy reduce income inequality in China?
by Shen, Yan & Yao, Yang
- 2199-2224 Tax law changes, income-shifting and measured wage inequality: Evidence from India
by Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Slemrod, Joel
- 2225-2239 The informational role of supermajorities
by Henry, Emeric
- 2240-2261 A simple scheme to improve the efficiency of referenda
by Casella, Alessandra & Gelman, Andrew
- 2262-2274 Redistribution and optimal mixed taxation in the presence of consumption externalities
by Micheletto, Luca
- 2275-2281 A note on incomplete factor taxation
by Armenter, Roc
- 2282-2283 Addendum: The aging population and the size of the welfare state: Is there a puzzle? [Journal of Public Economics 92 (2008) 625-671]
by Shelton, Cameron A.
2008, Volume 92, Issue 8-9
- 1773-1776 Introduction
by Layard, Richard
- 1777-1786 Should public policy respond to positional externalities?
by Frank, Robert H.
- 1787-1794 How are preferences revealed?
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 1795-1810 Hedonic adaptation and the role of decision and experience utility in public policy
by Loewenstein, George & Ubel, Peter A.
- 1811-1820 Social preferences and public economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives
by Bowles, Samuel & Hwang, Sung-Ha
- 1821-1832 Choices, situations, and happiness
by Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew
- 1833-1845 The reliability of subjective well-being measures
by Krueger, Alan B. & Schkade, David A.
- 1846-1857 The marginal utility of income
by Layard, R. & Mayraz, G. & Nickell, S.
- 1858-1862 Behavioral economics
by Diamond, Peter
2008, Volume 92, Issue 7
- 1541-1563 The informational effects of competition and collusion in legislative politics
by Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey
- 1564-1584 Crime and punishment in the "American Dream"
by Di Tella, Rafael & Dubra, Juan
- 1585-1594 Performance competition in local media markets
by Revelli, Federico
- 1595-1606 Reliability of individual valuations of public and private goods: Choice consistency, response time, and preference refinement
by Brown, Thomas C. & Kingsley, David & Peterson, George L. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Clarke, Andrea & Birjulin, Andrej
- 1607-1628 Competition and waiting times in hospital markets
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 1629-1643 Subsidizing (and taxing) business procurement
by Asker, John
- 1644-1668 What did Medicare do? The initial impact of Medicare on mortality and out of pocket medical spending
by Finkelstein, Amy & McKnight, Robin
- 1669-1697 Does work pay in France? Monetary incentives, hours constraints, and the guaranteed minimum income
by Gurgand, Marc & Margolis, David N.
- 1698-1719 The effects of joint taxation of married couples on labor supply and non-wage income
by LaLumia, Sara
- 1720-1737 Labor supply, home production, and welfare comparisons
by Donni, Olivier
- 1738-1750 Optimal grouping of commodities for indirect taxation
by Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy
- 1751-1764 Estate taxes, consumption externalities, and altruism
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Caballé, Jordi & Raurich, Xavier
- 1765-1771 The impact of changing skill levels on optimal nonlinear income taxes
by Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A.
2008, Volume 92, Issue 5-6
- 925-943 Diversity and redistribution
by Fernández, Raquel & Levy, Gilat
- 944-961 Understanding preferences for income redistribution
by Keely, Louise C. & Tan, Chih Ming
- 962-985 Market and public provision in the presence of human capital externalities
by De Fraja, Gianni
- 986-997 When the Joneses' consumption hurts: Optimal public good provision and nonlinear income taxation
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 998-1010 Learning, public good provision, and the information trap
by Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon
- 1011-1021 An experimental test of warm glow giving
by Crumpler, Heidi & Grossman, Philip J.
- 1022-1046 Local inequality and project choice: Theory and evidence from Ecuador
by Araujo, M. Caridad & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Özler, Berk
- 1047-1060 Anonymity, reciprocity, and conformity: Evidence from voluntary contributions to a national park in Costa Rica
by Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 1061-1077 Does happiness adapt? A longitudinal study of disability with implications for economists and judges
by Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 1078-1091 Information, polarization and term length in democracy
by Schultz, Christian
- 1092-1104 Political polarization and the electoral effects of media bias
by Bernhardt, Dan & Krasa, Stefan & Polborn, Mattias
- 1105-1121 Public good differentiation and the intensity of tax competition
by Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna
- 1122-1141 A bargaining model of tax competition
by Han, Seungjin & Leach, John
- 1142-1163 The effects of tax competition when politicians create rents to buy political support
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Sørensen, Peter Birch
- 1164-1182 International profit shifting within multinationals: A multi-country perspective
by Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc
- 1183-1192 Must losing taxes on saving be harmful?
by Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo
- 1193-1209 Is there a "race-to-the-bottom" in the setting of welfare benefit levels? Evidence from a policy intervention
by Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin
- 1210-1235 Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?
by Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela
- 1236-1253 Costs of alternative environmental policy instruments in the presence of industry compensation requirements
by Bovenberg, A. Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R.
- 1254-1274 Evaluating policy interventions with general equilibrium externalities
by Carbone, Jared C. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 1275-1287 Prices vs. quantities: The effects on technology choice
by Krysiak, Frank C.
- 1288-1305 Drunk driving after the passage of smoking bans in bars
by Adams, Scott & Cotti, Chad
- 1306-1325 Cost-benefit analysis of the FDA: The case of the prescription drug user fee acts
by Philipson, Tomas & Berndt, Ernst R. & Gottschalk, Adrian H.B. & Sun, Eric
- 1326-1351 School finance reform: Assessing general equilibrium effects
by Epple, Dennis & Ferreyra, Maria Marta
- 1352-1370 Would higher salaries keep teachers in high-poverty schools? Evidence from a policy intervention in North Carolina
by Clotfelter, Charles & Glennie, Elizabeth & Ladd, Helen & Vigdor, Jacob
- 1371-1393 Can increasing private school participation and monetary loss in a voucher program affect public school performance? Evidence from Milwaukee
by Chakrabarti, Rajashri
- 1394-1415 Teaching to the rating: School accountability and the distribution of student achievement
by Reback, Randall
- 1416-1440 Giving children a better start: Preschool attendance and school-age profiles
by Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco
- 1441-1462 The literacy hour
by Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra
- 1463-1485 Intergenerational risk-sharing and risk-taking of a pension fund
by Gollier, Christian
- 1486-1508 The effects of fiscal policy on consumption in recessions and expansions
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios
- 1509-1530 Effects of individual development accounts on asset purchases and saving behavior: Evidence from a controlled experiment
by Mills, Gregory & Gale, William G. & Patterson, Rhiannon & Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Apostolov, Emil
- 1531-1539 Efficiency enhancing taxation in two-sided markets
by Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm
2008, Volume 92, Issue 3-4
- 407-425 Separation of powers and the budget process
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan
- 426-447 Bureaucrats or politicians? Part II: Multiple policy tasks
by Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido
- 448-455 Perverse committee appointments may foster divide and rule
by Seidmann, Daniel J.
- 456-481 Ideological uncertainty and lobbying competition
by Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey
- 482-500 Interest groups and the electoral control of politicians
by Snyder Jr., James M. & Ting, Michael M.
- 501-513 Policy platforms, campaign spending and voter participation
by Herrera, Helios & Levine, David K. & Martinelli, César
- 514-531 "One Man, One Dollar"? Campaign contribution limits, equal influence, and political communication
by Vanberg, Christoph
- 532-547 Political competition within and between parties: An application to environmental policy
by Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Gahvari, Firouz
- 548-564 Special interest groups and the allocation of public funds
by Singhal, Monica
- 565-581 Context-dependent voting and political ambiguity
by Callander, Steven & Wilson, Catherine H.
- 582-596 The performance of pivotal-voter models in small-scale elections: Evidence from Texas liquor referenda
by Coate, Stephen & Conlin, Michael & Moro, Andrea
- 597-608 Political careers or career politicians?
by Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio
- 609-632 Political complements in the welfare state: Health care and social security
by Bethencourt, Carlos & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 633-646 Increasing longevity and social security reforms--A legislative procedure approach
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 647-651 The aging population and the size of the welfare state: Is there a puzzle?
by Shelton, Cameron A.
- 652-671 A quantitative theory of social security without commitment
by Mateos-Planas, Xavier
- 672-683 Capital-skill complementarity and the redistributive effects of Social Security Reform
by Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo
- 684-695 Does reducing unemployment insurance generosity reduce job match quality?
by van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan
- 696-721 The perverse effects of partial employment protection reform: The case of French older workers
by Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Sédillot, Béatrice
- 722-737 Takeup, social multipliers and optimal social insurance
by Kroft, Kory
- 738-747 Why progressive redistribution can hurt the poor
by Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel
- 748-765 Distributional impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project
by Bitler, Marianne P. & Gelbach, Jonah B. & Hoynes, Hilary W.
- 766-794 Incorporating nonmarket time into benefit-cost analyses of social programs: An application to the self-sufficiency project
by Greenberg, David H. & Robins, Philip K.
- 795-816 Evaluation of four tax reforms in the United States: Labor supply and welfare effects for single mothers
by Eissa, Nada & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup
- 817-843 A quantitative evaluation of payroll tax subsidies for low-wage workers: An equilibrium search approach
by Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François
- 844-868 Pareto efficient income taxation with stochastic abilities
by Battaglini, Marco & Coate, Stephen
- 869-884 $2.00 Gas! Studying the effects of a gas tax moratorium
by Doyle Jr., Joseph J. & Samphantharak, Krislert
- 885-896 Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production
by Zhang, Jie & Davies, James & Zeng, Jinli & McDonald, Stuart
- 897-914 Sustainability of public debt, public capital formation, and endogenous growth in an overlapping generations setting
by Yakita, Akira
- 915-923 Income taxes, property values, and migration
by Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu
2008, Volume 92, Issue 1-2
- 1-33 The Hedonistic Paradox: Is homo economicus happier
by Konow, James & Earley, Joseph
- 34-53 Social ties and coordination on negative reciprocity: The role of affect
by Reuben, Ernesto & van Winden, Frans
- 54-90 Relative performance of two simple incentive mechanisms in a public goods experiment
by Bracht, Juergen & Figuieres, Charles & Ratto, Marisa
- 91-112 Punishment and counter-punishment in public good games: Can we really govern ourselves
by Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 113-138 Education, preferences for leisure and the optimal income tax schedule
by da Costa, Carlos E. & Severo, Tiago
- 139-158 Government spending and intergenerational mobility
by Mayer, Susan E. & Lopoo, Leonard M.
- 159-182 Dynamic scoring: Alternative financing schemes
by Leeper, Eric M. & Yang, Shu-Chun Susan
- 183-212 Inequality and media capture
by Petrova, Maria
- 213-235 Delegation versus communication in the organization of government
by Ludema, Rodney D. & Olofsgard, Anders
- 236-253 Labor supply, deadweight loss and tax reform act of 1986: A nonparametric evaluation using panel data
by Kumar, Anil
- 254-267 Is partial tax harmonization desirable
by Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond
- 268-288 Managerial contracting and corporate social responsibility
by Baron, David P.
- 289-308 What's the monetary value of distributive justice
by Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina M.
- 309-328 Social networks and private philanthropy
by Apinunmahakul, Amornrat & Devlin, Rose Anne
- 329-347 The old boy (and girl) network: Social network formation on university campuses
by Mayer, Adalbert & Puller, Steven L.
- 348-365 Inequality and trust in Sweden: Some inequalities are more harmful than others
by Gustavsson, Magnus & Jordahl, Henrik
- 366-387 The evolution of top incomes in an egalitarian society: Sweden, 1903-2004
by Roine, Jesper & Waldenstrom, Daniel
- 388-406 Volunteering to be taxed: Business improvement districts and the extra-governmental provision of public safety
by Brooks, Leah
2007, Volume 91, Issue 11-12
- 2089-2112 Tax evasion and social interactions
by Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie-Claire
- 2113-2136 Finders keepers: Forfeiture laws, policing incentives, and local budgets
by Baicker, Katherine & Jacobson, Mireille
- 2137-2157 The effects of government transfers on monthly cycles in drug abuse, hospitalization and mortality
by Dobkin, Carlos & Puller, Steven L.
- 2158-2184 Racial segregation and the black-white test score gap
by Card, David & Rothstein, Jesse
- 2185-2212 Sorting and inequality in Canadian schools
by Friesen, Jane & Krauth, Brian
- 2213-2229 Do dropouts drop out too soon? Wealth, health and happiness from compulsory schooling
by Oreopoulos, Philip
- 2230-2260 The size and composition of government expenditure
by Shelton, Cameron A.
- 2261-2290 Decentralization and political institutions
by Enikolopov, Ruben & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina
- 2291-2306 Dual track reforms: With and without losers
by Che, Jiahua & Facchini, Giovanni
2007, Volume 91, Issue 10
- 1875-1877 Editorial introduction
by Blomquist, Soren & Gordon, Roger
- 1878-1901 Public pension programmes and the retirement of married couples in Denmark
by Bingley, Paul & Lanot, Gauthier
- 1902-1919 Labor market shocks and retirement: Do government programs matter?
by Coile, Courtney C. & Levine, Phillip B.
- 1920-1943 Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study
by Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil
- 1944-1966 The choice between an annuity and a lump sum: Results from Swiss pension funds
by Butler, Monika & Teppa, Federica
- 1967-1991 Why is the market for long-term care insurance so small?
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Finkelstein, Amy
- 1992-2013 Individual account investment options and portfolio choice: Behavioral lessons from 401(k) plans
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Liang, Nellie & Weisbenner, Scott
- 2014-2040 The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings
by Amromin, Gene & Huang, Jennifer & Sialm, Clemens
- 2041-2061 Voting over type and generosity of a pension system when some individuals are myopic
by Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Maldonado, Dario & Pestieau, Pierre
- 2062-2086 Defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, and the accumulation of retirement wealth
by Poterba, James & Rauh, Joshua & Venti, Steven & Wise, David
2007, Volume 91, Issue 9
- 1643-1644 Special Issue: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Bergstrom, Blume, and Varian's "On the Private Provision of Public Goods": Guest editor's introduction: Twenty surprising years of BBV
by Andreoni, James & Kanbur, Ravi
- 1645-1663 Retailing public goods: The economics of corporate social responsibility
by Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 1664-1683 Commitment and matching contributions to public goods
by Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-Francois
- 1684-1707 Weak links, good shots and other public good games: Building on BBV
by Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger
- 1708-1730 Giving little by little: Dynamic voluntary contribution games
by Duffy, John & Ochs, Jack & Vesterlund, Lise
- 1731-1749 Giving gifts to groups: How altruism depends on the number of recipients
by Andreoni, James
- 1750-1782 A fundraising mechanism inspired by historical tontines: Theory and experimental evidence
by Lange, Andreas & List, John A. & Price, Michael K.
- 1783-1799 New hope for the voluntary contributions mechanism: The effects of context
by Messer, Kent D. & Zarghamee, Homa & Kaiser, Harry M. & Schulze, William D.
- 1800-1815 Terrorist backlash, terrorism mitigation, and policy delegation
by Siqueira, Kevin & Sandler, Todd
- 1816-1842 Community and class antagonism
by Dasgupta, Indraneel & Kanbur, Ravi
- 1843-1874 Wealth inequality and collective action
by Bardhan, Pranab & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Karaivanov, Alexander
2007, Volume 91, Issue 7-8
- 1231-1246 Economic growth and endogenous intergenerational altruism
by Rapoport, Hillel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre
- 1247-1271 Bequests, taxation and the distribution of wealth in a general equilibrium model
by Bossmann, Martin & Kleiber, Christian & Walde, Klaus
- 1273-1297 Social security and unsecured debt
by Hurst, Erik & Willen, Paul
- 1299-1325 Social security incentives, human capital investment and mobility of labor
by Poutvaara, Panu
- 1327-1350 Aching to retire? The rise in the full retirement age and its impact on the social security disability rolls
by Duggan, Mark & Singleton, Perry & Song, Jae
- 1351-1367 Electronic filing, tax preparers and participation in the Earned Income Tax Credit
by Kopczuk, Wojciech & Pop-Eleches, Cristian
- 1369-1398 Breaking the cycle? The effect of education on welfare receipt among children of welfare recipients
by Coelli, Michael B. & Green, David A. & Warburton, William P.
- 1399-1422 How context matters: A survey based experiment on distributive justice
by Faravelli, Marco
- 1423-1448 Happiness and loss aversion: Is utility concave or convex in relative income?
by Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Woltjer, Geert B.
- 1449-1477 A contribution to the theory of optimal utilitarian income taxation
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 1479-1505 Taxes and entrepreneurial risk-taking: Theory and evidence for the U.S
by Cullen, Julie Berry & Gordon, Roger H.
- 1507-1517 Taxation of uncertain business profits, private risk markets and optimal allocation of risk
by Hagen, Kare P. & Sannarnes, Jan Gaute
- 1519-1531 Taxation, insurance, and precautionary labor
by Netzer, Nick & Scheuer, Florian
- 1533-1554 Company tax reform with a water's edge
by Riedel, Nadine & Runkel, Marco
- 1555-1564 A case for taxing charitable donations
by Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim
- 1565-1573 Optimum commodity taxation in pooling equilibria
by Sheshinski, Eytan
- 1575-1590 Efficient black markets?
by Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Wilson, John Douglas
- 1591-1624 Are bid preferences benign? The effect of small business subsidies in highway procurement auctions
by Marion, Justin
- 1625-1642 Socially optimal procurement with tight budgets and rationing
by Anthon, Signe & Bogetoft, Peter & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
2007, Volume 91, Issue 5-6
- 823-848 Charter school quality and parental decision making with school choice
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G. & Branch, Gregory F.
- 849-876 The impact of charter school attendance on student performance
by Booker, Kevin & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Gronberg, Timothy & Jansen, Dennis
- 877-899 Cohort crowding: How resources affect collegiate attainment
by Bound, John & Turner, Sarah
- 901-914 Individual teacher incentives and student performance
by Figlio, David N. & Kenny, Lawrence W.
- 915-937 The effect of randomized school admissions on voter participation
by Hastings, Justine S. & Kane, Thomas J. & Staiger, Douglas O. & Weinstein, Jeffrey M.
- 939-962 Corruption and inefficiency: Theory and evidence from electric utilities
by Dal Bo, Ernesto & Rossi, Martin A.
- 963-991 Public sector pay and corruption: Measuring bribery from micro data
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara
- 993-1021 Inefficient lobbying, populism and oligarchy
by Campante, Filipe R. & Ferreira, Francisco H.G.
- 1023-1042 Leading by example with and without exclusion power in voluntary contribution experiments
by Guth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria & Sutter, Matthias & van der Heijden, Eline
- 1043-1069 Faith-based charity and crowd-out during the great depression
by Gruber, Jonathan & Hungerman, Daniel M.
- 1071-1094 Should governments stop subsidies to private goods? Evidence from rural Latin America
by Lopez, Ramon & Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 1095-1118 Can private giving promote economic segregation?
by Horstmann, Ignatius J. & Scharf, Kimberley & Slivinski, Al
- 1119-1133 Health insurance market reform and employee compensation: The case of pure community rating in New York
by Adams, Scott
- 1135-1150 Assortative marriage and the effects of government homecare subsidy programs on gender wage and participation inequality
by Bjerk, David & Han, Seungjin
- 1151-1166 Belief flipping in a dynamic model of statistical discrimination
by Fryer, Roland Jr.
- 1167-1176 Anti-discrimination rules versus income taxation in the pursuit of horizontal equity
by Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram & Sadka, Efraim
- 1177-1196 Sharing budgetary austerity under free mobility and asymmetric information: An optimal regulation approach to fiscal federalism
by Breuille, Marie-Laure & Gary-Bobo, Robert J.
- 1197-1218 Decentralization and the productive efficiency of government: Evidence from Swiss cantons
by Barankay, Iwan & Lockwood, Ben
- 1219-1229 Who pays sales taxes? Evidence from French VAT reforms, 1987-1999
by Carbonnier, Clement
2007, Volume 91, Issue 3-4
- 413-435 Firm location decisions, regional grants and agglomeration externalities
by Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel & Simpson, Helen
- 437-450 Welfare-induced migration at state borders: New evidence from micro-data
by McKinnish, Terra
- 451-479 Horizontal and vertical indirect tax competition: Theory and some evidence from the USA
by Devereux, M.P. & Lockwood, B. & Redoano, M.
- 481-496 Ex-post redistribution in a federation: Implications for corrective policy
by Kothenburger, Marko
- 497-509 A theory of user-fee competition
by Fuest, Clemens & Kolmar, Martin
- 511-540 The provision and pricing of excludable public goods: Ramsey-Boiteux pricing versus bundling
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 541-569 Managing the quality of a resource with stock and flow controls
by Keohane, Nathaniel & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 571-591 The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes
by Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth
- 593-617 Optimal taxation and cross-price effects on labor supply: Estimates of the optimal gas tax
by West, Sarah E. & Williams III, Roberton C.
- 619-639 Pension design when fertility fluctuates: The role of education and capital mobility
by Zamac, Jovan
- 641-667 Risk management of pensions from the perspective of loss aversion
by Binswanger, Johannes
- 669-700 New evidence on earnings and benefit claims following changes in the retirement earnings test in 2000
by Song, Jae G. & Manchester, Joyce
- 701-722 Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: Are people able to choose?
by van Rooij, Maarten C.J. & Kool, Clemens J.M. & Prast, Henriette M.
- 723-754 Political contribution caps and lobby formation: Theory and evidence
by Drazen, Allan & Limao, Nuno & Stratmann, Thomas
- 755-773 Fiscal restraints and voter welfare
by Besley, Timothy & Smart, Michael