Learning under supervision: an experimental study
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Sorensen, 1999.
Game Theory and Information
- Christopher Avery & Susan Athey & Peter Zemsky, 2000.
"Mentoring and Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 765-786, September.
- Merlo, Antonio & Schotter, Andrew, 2003.
"Learning by not doing: an experimental investigation of observational learning,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 116-136, January.
- Schotter, A. & Merlo, A., 2000. "Learning By Not Doing: An Experimental Investigation of Observational Learning," Working Papers 00-10, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Merlo, A. & Schotter, A., 2001. "Learning By Not Doing: An Experimental Investigation of Observational Learning," Working Papers 01-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Gary Bornstein & Ilan Yaniv, 1998. "Individual and Group Behavior in the Ultimatum Game: Are Groups More â€œRationalâ€ Players?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 101-108, June.
- James C. Cox & Stephen C. Hayne, .
"Barking Up the Right Tree: Are Small Groups Rational Agents?,"
Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series
2006-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Cox & Stephen Hayne, 2006. "Barking up the right tree: Are small groups rational agents?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 209-222, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:11:y:2008:i:2:p:154-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.