Toward a contingency framework of interpersonal influence in organizational identification diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Aimee A. & Argote, Linda & Levine, John M., 2005. "Knowledge transfer between groups via personnel rotation: Effects of social identity and knowledge quality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Howard, Daniel J & Gengler, Charles, 2001. " Emotional Contagion Effects on Product Attitudes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 189-201, September.
- Abraham Carmeli & Gershon Gilat & David A. Waldman, 2007. "The Role of Perceived Organizational Performance in Organizational Identification, Adjustment and Job Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 972-992, September.
- Zalesny, Mary D. & Ford, J. Kevin, 1990. "Extending the social information processing perspective: New links to attitudes, behaviors, and perceptions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 205-246, December.
- Bamberger, Peter & Biron, Michal, 2007. "Group norms and excessive absenteeism: The role of peer referent others," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 179-196, July.
- Olkkonen, Maria-Elena & Lipponen, Jukka, 2006. "Relationships between organizational justice, identification with organization and work unit, and group-related outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 202-215, July.
- Lane, Vicki R. & Scott, Susanne G., 2007. "The neural network model of organizational identification," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 175-192, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational identification; Social identity theory; Social influence; Multilevel analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:118:y:2012:i:2:p:162-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .