Knowledge transfer between groups via personnel rotation: Effects of social identity and knowledge quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert R. Blake & Jane Srygley Mouton, 1961. "Reactions to Intergroup Competition Under Win-Lose Conditions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 420-435, July.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Martorana, Paul V. & Fan, Elliott T., 2000. "What Do Groups Learn from Their Worldliest Members? Direct and Indirect Influence in Dynamic Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 45-59, May.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Eric D. Darr & Linda Argote & Dennis Epple, 1995.
"The Acquisition, Transfer, and Depreciation of Knowledge in Service Organizations: Productivity in Franchises,"
INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1750-1762, November.
- Epple, D. & Argote, L. & Darr, E.D., 1995. "The Acquisition, Transfer and Depreciation of Knowledge in Service Organisations: Productivity in Franchises," GSIA Working Papers 1995-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Joel A. C. Baum & Paul Ingram, 1998. "Survival-Enhancing Learning in the Manhattan Hotel Industry, 1898--1980," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 996-1016, July.
- Szulanski, Gabriel, 2000. "The Process of Knowledge Transfer: A Diachronic Analysis of Stickiness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 9-27, May.
- Littlepage, Glenn & Robison, William & Reddington, Kelly, 1997. "Effects of Task Experience and Group Experience on Group Performance, Member Ability, and Recognition of Expertise," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 133-147, February.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Paul Almeida & Bruce Kogut, 1999. "Localization of Knowledge and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 905-917, July.
- Irving Lorge & Herbert Solomon, 1955. "Two models of group behavior in the solution of eureka-type problems," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(2), pages 139-148, June.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Mary E. Zellmer-Bruhn, 2003. "Interruptive Events and Team Knowledge Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 514-528, April.
- Paul Ingram & Tal Simons, 2002. "The Transfer of Experience in Groups of Organizations: Implications for Performance and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(12), pages 1517-1533, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swaab, Roderick I. & Phillips, Katherine W. & Schaerer, Michael, 2016. "Secret conversation opportunities facilitate minority influence in virtual groups: The influence on majority power, information processing, and decision quality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 17-32.
- Ravishankar, M.N. & Pan, Shan L., 2008. "The influence of organizational identification on organizational knowledge management (KM)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 221-234, April.
- Willem, A. & Scarbrough, H. & Buelens, M., 2007.
"Impact of coherent versus multiple identities on knowledge integration,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2007-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. Willem & H. Scarbrough & M. Buelens, 2007. "Impact Of Coherent Versus Multiple Identities On Knowledge Integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/464, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Matthew W. McCarter, 2013.
"You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups,"
13-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- McCarter, Matthew & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," MPRA Paper 43532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewis, Kyle & Belliveau, Maura & Herndon, Benjamin & Keller, Joshua, 2007. "Group cognition, membership change, and performance: Investigating the benefits and detriments of collective knowledge," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 159-178, July.
- Tanya Menon & Leigh Thompson & Hoon-Seok Choi, 2006. "Tainted Knowledge vs. Tempting Knowledge: People Avoid Knowledge from Internal Rivals and Seek Knowledge from External Rivals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(8), pages 1129-1144, August.
- Alexandra Luciana Gu??, 2015. "An analysis of factors that influence organizational learning: The case of higher education institutions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jehn, Karen A. & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2010. "The faultline activation process and the effects of activated faultlines on coalition formation, conflict, and group outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 24-42, May.
- Kraus, Florian & Ahearne, Michael & Lam, Son K. & Wieseke, Jan, 2012. "Toward a contingency framework of interpersonal influence in organizational identification diffusion," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 162-178.
- Argote, Linda & Fahrenkopf, Erin, 2016. "Knowledge transfer in organizations: The roles of members, tasks, tools, and networks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 146-159.
- Liao, Jenny & O'Brien, Anne T. & Jimmieson, Nerina L. & Restubog, Simon Lloyd D., 2015. "Predicting transactive memory system in multidisciplinary teams: The interplay between team and professional identities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 965-977.
- Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda & Miron-Spektor, Ella & Todorova, Gergana, 2010. "First, get your feet wet: The effects of learning from direct and indirect experience on team creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 102-115, March.
- Choi, Hoon-Seok & Thompson, Leigh, 2005. "Old wine in a new bottle: Impact of membership change on group creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 121-132, November.
- Robert S. Huckman & Bradley R. Staats, 2011. "Fluid Tasks and Fluid Teams: The Impact of Diversity in Experience and Team Familiarity on Team Performance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 310-328, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:96:y:2005:i:1:p:56-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .