Interruptive Events and Team Knowledge Acquisition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kane, Aimee A. & Argote, Linda & Levine, John M., 2005. "Knowledge transfer between groups via personnel rotation: Effects of social identity and knowledge quality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 56-71, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0019-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tippmann, Esther & Sharkey Scott, Pamela & Mangematin, Vincent, 2014.
"Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows,"
Journal of World Business,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 431-443.
- Esther Tippmann & Pamela Sharkey Scott & Vincent Mangematin, 2014. "Subsidiary managers’ knowledge mobilizations: Unpacking emergent knowledge flows," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00864324, HAL.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Kenneth Husted & Snejina Michailova, 2010. "Governing Knowledge Sharing in Organizations: Levels of Analysis, Governance Mechanisms, and Research Directions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 455-482, May.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Matthew W. McCarter, 2013.
"You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups,"
13-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- McCarter, Matthew & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," MPRA Paper 43532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cindy Zawadzki, 2011. "L'évolution du fonctionnement de la PME lors de l'introduction du contrôle de gestion : leçons d'un échec," Post-Print hal-00650594, HAL.
- Linda Argote & Bill McEvily & Ray Reagans, 2003. "Managing Knowledge in Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Review of Emerging Themes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 571-582, April.
- Bertolotti, Fabiola & Mattarelli, Elisa & Vignoli, Matteo & Macrì, Diego Maria, 2015. "Exploring the relationship between multiple team membership and team performance: The role of social networks and collaborative technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 911-924.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0030-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pearsall, Matthew J. & Ellis, Aleksander P.J. & Stein, Jordan H., 2009. "Coping with challenge and hindrance stressors in teams: Behavioral, cognitive, and affective outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 18-28, May.
- repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00864324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dusya Vera & Mary Crossan & Claus Rerup & Steve Werner, 2014. "‘Thinking Before Acting’ or ‘Acting Before Thinking’: Antecedents of Individual Action Propensity in Work Situations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 603-633, June.
- Garreau, Lionel, 2009. "L’apport du concept de sens à l’étude du fonctionnement des équipes projet : études de cas de développement de centres commerciaux chez Immochan," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4385 edited by Romelaer, Pierre, April.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:62-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Markus C. & Lillemark, Morten, 2006. "Marketing/R&D integration in the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 105-120, February.
- Matthias Brauer & Tomi Laamanen, 2014. "Workforce Downsizing and Firm Performance: An Organizational Routine Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(8), pages 1311-1333, December.
- Anita L. Tucker & Ingrid M. Nembhard & Amy C. Edmondson, 2007. "Implementing New Practices: An Empirical Study of Organizational Learning in Hospital Intensive Care Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 894-907, June.
- Straßheim, Holger, 2004. "Power in intercommunal knowledge networks: on the endogenous dynamics of network governance and knowledge creation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Innovation and Organization SP III 2004-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Chvyrkov, O., 2004. "Top management teams of internationalizing firms : Demography, social processes and learning at the top," Other publications TiSEM 25b41423-7a7a-4b46-b14d-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Xie, Qunyong, 2017. "Firm age, marketization, and entry mode choices of emerging economy firms: Evidence from listed firms in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 372-385.
More about this item
KeywordsTeam; Knowledge Management; Knowledge Acquisition; Routines; Interruptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:49:y:2003:i:4:p:514-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .