Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Ben R. Martin
W Edward Steinmueller
Series handle: RePEc:eee:respol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
2021, Volume 50, Issue 5
- S0048733321000123 Design and environmental technologies: Does ‘green-matching’ actually help?
by Ghisetti, Claudia & Montresor, Sandro & Vezzani, Antonio
- S0048733321000172 Labor market reform and innovation: Evidence from Spain
by García-Vega, María & Kneller, Richard & Stiebale, Joel
- S0048733321000202 Contextual status effects: The performance effects of host-country network status and regulatory institutions in cross-border venture capital
by Liu, Yu & Maula, Markku
- S0048733321000214 Matching patents to compustat firms, 1980–2015: Dynamic reassignment, name changes, and ownership structures
by Arora, Ashish & Belenzon, Sharon & Sheer, Lia
- S0048733321000238 How the organizational design of R&D units affects individual search intensity – A network study
by Brennecke, Julia & Sofka, Wolfgang & Wang, Peng & Rank, Olaf N.
- S0048733321000263 Fast success and slow failure: The process speed of dispersed research teams
by Mors, Marie Louise & Waguespack, David M.
- S0048733321000275 Exploring heterogeneous returns to collaborative R&D: A marginal treatment effects perspective
by Spanos, Yiannis E.
- S0048733321000287 Training across the academy: The impact of R&D funding on graduate students
by Graddy-Reed, Alexandra & Lanahan, Lauren & D'Agostino, Jesse
- S0048733321000305 The fall of the innovation empire and its possible rise through open science
by Gold, E. Richard
- S0048733321000317 Does participation in knowledge networks facilitate market access in global innovation systems? The case of offshore wind
by Tsouri, Maria & Hanson, Jens & Normann, Håkon Endresen
2021, Volume 50, Issue 4
- S0048733320302158 Appraising research policy instrument mixes: a multicriteria mapping study in six European countries of diagnostic innovation to manage antimicrobial resistance
by Coburn, Josie & Bone, Frederique & Hopkins, Michael M. & Stirling, Andy & Mestre-Ferrandiz, Jorge & Arapostathis, Stathis & Llewelyn, Martin J.
- S0048733320302225 Evaluating impact from research: A methodological framework
by Reed, M.S. & Ferré, M. & Martin-Ortega, J. & Blanche, R. & Lawford-Rolfe, R. & Dallimer, M. & Holden, J.
- S0048733320302493 Connecting others: Does a tertius iungens orientation shape the relationship between research networks and innovation?
by Llopis, Oscar & D'Este, Pablo & Díaz-Faes, Adrián A.
- S0048733320302675 Stimulating a more Circular Economy through Public Procurement: Roles and dynamics of intermediation
by Rainville, Dr. Anne
- S0048733320302705 Evolution of the Indian LPG industry: Exploring conditions for public sector business model innovation
by Agarwal, Renu & Mittal, Neeraj & Patterson, Eric & Giorcelli, Michela
- S0048733321000019 Regional innovation effects of applied research institutions
by Pfister, Curdin & Koomen, Miriam & Harhoff, Dietmar & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- S0048733321000020 Evaluating proposals in innovation contests: Exploring negative scoring spillovers in the absence of a strict evaluation sequence
by Elhorst, Paul & Faems, Dries
- S0048733321000032 Embodied and disembodied technological change: The sectoral patterns of job-creation and job-destruction
by Dosi, G. & Piva, M. & Virgillito, M.E. & Vivarelli, M.
- S0048733321000044 Unravelling supplier-laboratory knowledge spillovers: Evidence from Toyota's central R&D laboratory and subsidiary R&D centers
by Potter, Antony & Paulraj, Antony
- S0048733321000135 Transfer scouts: from intermediation to co-constructors of new knowledge and technologies in Germany
by Noack, Anika & Jacobsen, Heike
- S0048733321000160 Incentives, competition, and inequality in markets for creative production
by Balietti, Stefano & Riedl, Christoph
- S0048733321000184 A New Measurement Conception for the ‘Doing-Using-Interacting’ Mode of Innovation
by Alhusen, Harm & Bennat, Tatjana & Bizer, Kilian & Cantner, Uwe & Horstmann, Elaine & Kalthaus, Martin & Proeger, Till & Sternberg, Rolf & Töpfer, Stefan
- S0048733321000196 Patent Quality: Towards a Systematic Framework for Analysis and Measurement
by Higham, Kyle & de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Jaffe, Adam B.
- S0048733321000226 How open is innovation? A retrospective and ideas forward
by Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M. & Wallin, Martin W.
- S0048733321000251 Can public R&D subsidy facilitate firms’ exploratory innovation? The heterogeneous effects between central and local subsidy programs
by Gao, Yuchen & Hu, Yimei & Liu, Xielin & Zhang, Huanren
- S004873332100024X Isomorphic difference: Familiarity and distinctiveness in national research and innovation policies
by Irwin, Alan & Vedel, Jane Bjørn & Vikkelsø, Signe
2021, Volume 50, Issue 3
- S0048733320302468 Teaching-focused university–industry collaborations: Determinants and impact on graduates’ employability competencies
by Borah, Dhruba & Malik, Khaleel & Massini, Silvia
- S0048733320302560 The funding-productivity-gender nexus in science, a multistage analysis
by Lawson, Cornelia & Geuna, Aldo & Finardi, Ugo
- S0048733320302572 Politics of complexity: Conceptualizing agency, power and powering in the transitional dynamics of complex adaptive systems
by Kok, Kristiaan P.W. & Loeber, Anne M.C. & Grin, John
- S0048733320302687 A dynamic multi-sector analysis of technological catch-up: The impact of technology cycle times, knowledge base complexity and variety
by Rosiello, Alessandro & Maleki, Ali
- S0048733320302699 Industry-university knowledge flows and product innovation: How do knowledge stocks and crisis matter?
by Caloghirou, Yannis & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Kontolaimou, Alexandra & Korra, Efthymia & Tsakanikas, Aggelos
- S004873332030247X Unjustified trust beliefs: Trust conflation on sharing economy platforms
by Möhlmann, Mareike
2021, Volume 50, Issue 2
- S0048733320302195 Natural language processing to identify the creation and impact of new technologies in patent text: Code, data, and new measures
by Arts, Sam & Hou, Jianan & Gomez, Juan Carlos
- S0048733320302201 Hand in hand to Nowhereland? How the resource dependence of research institutes influences their co-evolution with industry
by Hoppmann, Joern
- S0048733320302250 Depoliticizing the European immigration debate: How to employ public sector innovation to integrate migrants
by Demircioglu, Mehmet Akif & Vivona, Roberto
- S0048733320302262 Directed innovation policies and the supermultiplier: An empirical assessment of mission-oriented policies in the US economy
by Deleidi, Matteo & Mazzucato, Mariana
- S0048733320302298 Bridging the gap between invention and innovation: Increasing success rates in publicly and industry-funded clinical trials
by Haeussler, Carolin & Assmus, Anne
- S0048733320302316 The role of technology standards in product innovation: Theory and evidence from UK manufacturing firms
by Foucart, Renaud & Li, Qian Cher
- S0048733320302456 Exploring the dynamics of novelty production through exaptation: a historical analysis of coal tar-based innovations
by Andriani, Pierpaolo & Kaminska, Renata
- S004873332030233X Aftermath of a tragedy: A star's death and coauthors’ subsequent productivity
by Khanna, Rajat
2021, Volume 50, Issue 1
- S0048733320301475 Do synthesis centers synthesize? A semantic analysis of topical diversity in research
by Hackett, Edward J. & Leahey, Erin & Parker, John N. & Rafols, Ismael & Hampton, Stephanie E. & Corte, Ugo & Chavarro, Diego & Drake, John M. & Penders, Bart & Sheble, Laura & Vermeulen, Niki & Vision, Todd J.
- S0048733320301542 Benchmarking U.S. university patent value and commercialization efforts: A new approach
by Hsu, David H. & Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Zhou, Tong & Ziedonis, Arvids A.
- S0048733320301633 The authenticity premium: Balancing conformity and innovation in high technology industries
by Buhr, Helena & Funk, Russell J. & Owen-Smith, Jason
- S0048733320301712 Disentangling the effects of business groups in the innovation-export relationship
by Wu, Lichao & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang
- S0048733320301724 Neither at the cutting edge nor in a patent-friendly environment: Appropriating the returns from innovation in a less developed economy
by Barros, Henrique M.
- S0048733320301736 Does the merger of universities promote their scientific research performance? Evidence from China
by Kang, Yankun & Liu, Ruiming
- S0048733320301906 Destabilization and consolidation: Conceptualizing, measuring, and validating the dual characteristics of technology
by Chen, Jiyao & Shao, Diana & Fan, Shaokun
- S0048733320301918 Can we estimate a monetary value of scientific publications?
by Rousseau, Sandra & Catalano, Giuseppe & Daraio, Cinzia
- S0048733320301931 How firms undertake organizational changes to shift to more-exploratory strategies: A process perspective
by Vedel, Jane Bjørn & Kokshagina, Olga
- S0048733320302018 Unpacking the effects of adverse regulatory events: Evidence from pharmaceutical relabeling
by Higgins, Matthew J. & Yan, Xin & Chatterjee, Chirantan
- S0048733320302031 R&D tax credit and innovation: Evidence from private firms in india
by Ivus, Olena & Jose, Manu & Sharma, Ruchi
- S0048733320302043 Should there be lower taxes on patent income?
by Gaessler, Fabian & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Harhoff, Dietmar
- S0048733320302055 Directing scientists away from potentially biased publications: the role of systematic reviews in health care
by Salandra, Rossella & Criscuolo, Paola & Salter, Ammon
- S0048733320302067 Public funding of innovation: Exploring applications and allocations of the European SME Instrument
by Mina, Andrea & Minin, Alberto Di & Martelli, Irene & Testa, Giuseppina & Santoleri, Pietro
- S0048733320302079 Organisational institutionalisation of responsible innovation
by Owen, Richard & Pansera, Mario & Macnaghten, Phil & Randles, Sally
- S0048733320302080 Does TTO capability matter in commercializing university technology? Evidence from longitudinal data in South Korea
by Lee, Kyootai & Jung, Hyun Ju
- S0048733320302092 What drives the delegation of innovation decisions? The roles of firm innovation strategy and the nature of external knowledge
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Foss, Nicolai J. & Lyngsie, Jacob & Rossi Lamastra, Cristina
- S0048733320302109 It's about time: The timing of entrepreneurial experience and the career dynamics of university graduates
by Merida, Adrian L. & Rocha, Vera
- S0048733320302146 Integrating Home and Work: How the Work Environment Enhances Household-Sector Innovations
by Lukoschek, Carmen Sabrina & Stock-Homburg, Ruth Maria
- S0048733320302213 Differential moderating effects of strategic and operational reconfiguration on the relationship between open innovation practices and innovation performance
by Ovuakporie, Oghogho Destina & Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Wang, Chengang & Wei, Yingqi
- S0048733320302237 Openness in platform ecosystems: Innovation strategies for complementary products
by Cenamor, Javier & Frishammar, Johan
- S004873332030189X Academic engagement: A review of the literature 2011-2019
by Perkmann, Markus & Salandra, Rossella & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Hughes, Alan
- S004873332030192X A man is known by the company he keeps?: A structural relationship between backward citation and forward citation of patents
by Hur, Wonchang & Oh, Junbyoung
- S004873332030202X Talent goes to global cities: The world network of scientists’ mobility
by Verginer, Luca & Riccaboni, Massimo
- S004873332030216X Imported intermediates, technological capabilities and exports: Evidence from Brazilian firm-level data
by Torres Mazzi, Caio & Foster-McGregor, Neil
2020, Volume 49, Issue 10
- S0048733319301118 To what extent do young innovative companies take advantage of policy support to enact innovation appropriation mechanisms?
by Colombelli, Alessandra & Grilli, Luca & Minola, Tommaso & Mrkajic, Boris
- S0048733320301062 Innovative start-ups and policy initiatives
by Audretsch, David & Colombelli, Alessandra & Grilli, Luca & Minola, Tommaso & Rasmussen, Einar
- S0048733320301268 The effectiveness of university regulations to foster science-based entrepreneurship
by Fini, Riccardo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Meoli, Azzurra
- S0048733320301281 Related and unrelated industry variety and the internationalization of start-ups
by Naldi, Lucia & Criaco, Giuseppe & Patel, Pankaj C.
- S0048733320301293 Bridging the equity gap for young innovative companies: The design of effective government venture capital fund programs
by Alperovych, Yan & Groh, Alexander & Quas, Anita
- S0048733320301311 Catching up or lagging behind? The long-term business and innovation potential of subsidized start-ups out of unemployment
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weissenberger, Martin
- S0048733320301335 The strategic responses of start-ups to regulatory constraints in the nascent drone market
by Andersen, Kristina Vaarst & Frederiksen, Marianne Harbo & Knudsen, Mette Præst & Krabbe, Anders Dahl
- S0048733320301396 Goal heterogeneity at start-up: are greener start-ups more innovative?
by Hoogendoorn, Brigitte & van der Zwan, Peter & Thurik, Roy
- S0048733320301402 Different founders, different venture outcomes: A comparative analysis of academic and non-academic startups
by Roche, Maria P. & Conti, Annamaria & Rothaermel, Frank T.
- S004873332030113X Liquidity events and VC-backed academic spin-offs: The role of search alliances
by Bruneel, Johan & Clarysse, Bart & Bobelyn, Annelies & Wright, Mike
- S004873332030127X Unpacking liabilities of newness and smallness in innovative start-ups: Investigating the differences in innovation performance between new and older small firms
by Gimenez-Fernandez, Elena M. & Sandulli, Francesco D. & Bogers, Marcel
- S004873332030130X Even winners need to learn: How government entrepreneurship programs can support innovative ventures
by Buffart, Mickaël & Croidieu, Grégoire & Kim, Phillip H. & Bowman, Ray
2020, Volume 49, Issue 9
- S0048733319301829 Knowledge remittances: Does emigration foster innovation?
by Fackler, Thomas A. & Giesing, Yvonne & Laurentsyeva, Nadzeya
- S0048733319301982 The impact of permanent residency delays for STEM PhDs: Who leaves and why
by Kahn, Shulamit & MacGarvie, Megan
- S0048733320300251 Foreign-Born graduates and innovation: Evidence from an Australian skilled visa program✰,✰✰,★,★★
by Crown, Daniel & Faggian, Alessandra & Corcoran, Jonathan
- S0048733320300275 Migrant inventors and the technological advantage of nations
by Bahar, Dany & Choudhury, Prithwiraj & Rapoport, Hillel
- S0048733320300366 Ties that bind: Ethnic inventors in multinational enterprises’ knowledge integration and exploitation
by Marino, Alba & Mudambi, Ram & Perri, Alessandra & Scalera, Vittoria G.
- S0048733320301128 Mounting corporate innovation performance: The effects of high-skilled migrant hires and integration capacity
by Laursen, Keld & Leten, Bart & Nguyen, Ngoc Han & Vancauteren, Mark
- S0048733320301359 Migration, innovation and technological diversion: German patenting after the collapse of the Soviet Union
by Ferrucci, Edoardo
- S0048733320301487 STEM migration, research, and innovation
by Breschi, Stefano & Lawson, Cornelia & Lissoni, Francesco & Morrison, Andrea & Salter, Ammon
- S004873331930232X Inventor migration and knowledge flows: A two-way communication channel?
by Miguelez, Ernest & Noumedem Temgoua, Claudia
2020, Volume 49, Issue 8
- S0048733320300895 Evolution and structure of technological systems - An innovation output network
by Taalbi, Josef
- S0048733320300949 Work organization and job polarization
by Holm, Jacob Rubæk & Lorenz, Edward & Nielsen, Peter
- S0048733320301074 Measuring eco-innovation dimensions: The role of environmental corporate culture and commercial orientation
by García-Granero, Eva M. & Piedra-Muñoz, Laura & Galdeano-Gómez, Emilio
- S0048733320301086 Making routines the same: Crafting similarity and singularity in routines transfer
by D'Adderio, Luciana & Pollock, Neil
- S0048733320301098 The Role Of Extramural R&D And Scientific Knowledge In Creating High Novelty Innovations: An Examination Of Manufacturing And Service Firms In Spain
by Gómez, Jaime & Salazar, Idana & Vargas, Pilar
- S0048733320301104 Global networks, local specialisation and regional patterns of innovation
by Ascani, Andrea & Bettarelli, Luca & Resmini, Laura & Balland, Pierre-Alexandre
- S0048733320301116 Getting ahead in the race for a cure: How nonprofits are financing biomedical R&D
by Graddy-Reed, Alexandra
- S0048733320301177 The supply chain economy: A new industry categorization for understanding innovation in services
by Delgado, Mercedes & Mills, Karen G.
- S0048733320301232 Anchor entrepreneurship and industry catalysis: The rise of the Italian Biomedical Valley
by Ferriani, Simone & Lazerson, Mark H. & Lorenzoni, Gianni
- S0048733320301244 Entrepreneurial use of context for technological system creation and expansion: The case of blockchain-based peer-to-peer electricity trading
by Hojckova, Kristina & Ahlborg, Helene & Morrison, Gregory M. & Sandén, Björn
- S0048733320301256 Business innovation modes and their impact on innovation outputs: Regional variations and the nature of innovation across EU regions
by Parrilli, Mario Davide & Balavac, Merima & Radicic, Dragana
- S0048733320301323 Innovation efficiency in European high-tech industries: Evidence from a Bayesian stochastic frontier approach
by Haschka, Rouven E. & Herwartz, Helmut
- S0048733320301360 Do expert surveys underrate lower-income countries?
by Urbatsch, R.
- S0048733320301554 Money to move: The effect on researchers of an international mobility grant
by Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Marino, Marianna & Visentin, Fabiana
- S0048733320301608 Are R&D-Intensive firms also corporate social responsibility specialists? A multicountry study
by Fu, Limin & Boehe, Dirk & Orlitzky, Marc
- S0048733320301621 Detecting academic fraud using Benford law: The case of Professor James Hunton
by Horton, Joanne & Krishna Kumar, Dhanya & Wood, Anthony
- S004873332030158X Towards a theory of transformative social innovation: A relational framework and 12 propositions
by Pel, Bonno & Haxeltine, Alex & Avelino, Flor & Dumitru, Adina & Kemp, René & Bauler, Tom & Kunze, Iris & Dorland, Jens & Wittmayer, Julia & Jørgensen, Michael Søgaard
- S004873332030161X Higher education policy: Why hope for quality when rewarding quantity?
by Civera, Alice & Lehmann, Erik E. & Paleari, Stefano & Stockinger, Sarah A.E.
2020, Volume 49, Issue 7
- S0048733320300743 Firm-level effects of staged investments in innovation: The moderating role of resource availability
by Andries, Petra & Hünermund, Paul
- S0048733320300834 The Effects of Federal Research and Development Subsidies on Firm Commercialization Behavior
by Smith, Daniel
- S0048733320300846 Quantifying sunk costs and learning effects in R&D persistence
by Mañez, J.A. & Love, J.H.
- S0048733320300858 Transition topology: Capturing institutional dynamics in regional development paths to sustainability
by Strambach, Simone & Pflitsch, Gesa
- S0048733320300883 How important are local knowledge spillovers of public R&D and what drives them?
by Koch, Leonie & Simmler, Martin
- S0048733320300901 Ties that matter: The impact of alliance partner knowledge recombination novelty on knowledge utilization in R&D alliances
by Kok, Holmer & Faems, Dries & de Faria, Pedro
- S0048733320300913 The Importance of Tacit Knowledge: Dynamic Inventor Activity in the Commercialization Phase
by Maurseth, Per Botolf & Svensson, Roger
- S0048733320300925 Mapping general purpose technologies with patent data
by Petralia, Sergio
- S0048733320300937 Complementary-in use appropriability in innovative service firms: An empirical study in Taiwan
by Chen, Min-Nan & Wu, Chia-Hung
- S0048733320301384 From creative destruction to creative appropriation: A comprehensive framework
by Xing, Jack Linzhou & Sharif, Naubahar
- S0048733320301414 New and atypical combinations: An assessment of novelty and interdisciplinarity
by Fontana, Magda & Iori, Martina & Montobbio, Fabio & Sinatra, Roberta
- S0048733320301451 Public R&D support and firm performance: A multivariate dose-response analysis
by Nilsen, Øivind A. & Raknerud, Arvid & Iancu, Diana-Cristina
- S0048733320301499 Technological impact of biomedical research: The role of basicness and novelty
by Ke, Qing
- S0048733320301505 Six policy intervention points for sustainability transitions: A conceptual framework and a systematic literature review
by Kanger, Laur & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Noorkõiv, Martin
- S0048733320301517 Related variety as a driver of regional innovation and entrepreneurship: A moderated and mediated model with non-linear effects
by Ejdemo, Thomas & Örtqvist, Daniel
- S0048733320301529 National-level innovation in Africa
by Allard, Gayle & Williams, Christopher
- S0048733320301530 The innovation impacts of public procurement offices: The case of healthcare procurement
by Miller, Fiona A. & Lehoux, Pascale
- S0048733320301566 The Oscar goes to…: High-tech firms’ acquisitions in response to rivals’ technology breakthroughs
by Chen, I-Ju & Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Officer, Micah S. & Wang, Yanzhi
- S004873332030086X The impact of including standards-related documentation in patent prior art: Evidence from an EPO policy change
by Bekkers, Rudi & Martinelli, Arianna & Tamagni, Federico
- S004873332030144X When labour market rigidities are useful for innovation. Evidence from German IAB firm-level data
by Hoxha, Sergei & Kleinknecht, Alfred
2020, Volume 49, Issue 6
- S0048733320300603 Robotic Bureaucracy and Administrative Burden: What Are the Effects of Universities’ Computer Automated Research Grants Management Systems?
by Bozeman, Barry & Youtie, Jan & Jung, Jiwon
- S0048733320300627 Smart Specialisation as a transition management framework: Driving sustainability-focused regional innovation policy?
by Veldhuizen, Caroline
- S0048733320300652 Integrating finance into the multi-level perspective: Technology niche-finance regime interactions and financial policy interventions
by Geddes, Anna & Schmidt, Tobias S.
- S0048733320300664 Work process-related lead userness as an antecedent of innovative behavior and user innovation in organizations
by Wu, Chia-huei & de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Raasch, Christina & Poldervaart, Sabrine
- S0048733320300676 Division of labor in collaborative knowledge production: The role of team size and interdisciplinarity
by Haeussler, Carolin & Sauermann, Henry
- S0048733320300688 Entrepreneurs for a low carbon world: How environmental knowledge and policy shape the creation and financing of green start-ups
by Cojoianu, Theodor F. & Clark, Gordon L. & Hoepner, Andreas G.F. & Veneri, Paolo & Wójcik, Dariusz
- S0048733320300731 Start-ups launched by recent STEM university graduates: The impact of university education on entrepreneurial entry
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila
- S0048733320300755 The role of interactive learning in innovation capability building in multinational subsidiaries: A micro-level study of biotechnology in Brazil
by Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Larsen, Henrik & Hansen, Ulrich E.
- S004873332030024X Does separation hurt? The impact of premature termination of R&D alliances on knowledge acquisition and innovation
by Hohberger, Jan & Kruger, Heidi & Almeida, Paul
- S004873332030069X Dynamic Fit In An Era Of Ferment: Product Design Realignment And The Survival-Enhancing Role Of Alliances And Acquisitions
by Chaturvedi, Tuhin & Prescott, John E.
2020, Volume 49, Issue 5
- S0048733320300378 The journal quality perception gap
by Bryce, Cormac & Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian
- S0048733320300391 Counterfeiting in digital technologies: An empirical analysis of the economic performance and innovative activities of affected companies
by Butticè, Vincenzo & Caviggioli, Federico & Franzoni, Chiara & Scellato, Giuseppe & Stryszowski, Piotr & Thumm, Nikolaus
- S0048733320300408 Firm ownership, quality of government and innovation: Evidence from patenting in the telecommunication industry
by Clò, Stefano & Florio, Massimo & Rentocchini, Francesco
- S0048733320300512 The roles of the state in the governance of socio-technical systems’ transformation
by Borrás, Susana & Edler, Jakob
- S0048733320300585 Citizen science and sustainability transitions
by Sauermann, Henry & Vohland, Katrin & Antoniou, Vyron & Balázs, Bálint & Göbel, Claudia & Karatzas, Kostas & Mooney, Peter & Perelló, Josep & Ponti, Marisa & Samson, Roeland & Winter, Silvia
- S0048733320300597 Paludiculture as a critical sustainability innovation mission
by Ziegler, Rafael
- S0048733320300615 Regional gatekeepers, inventor networks and inventive performance: Spatial and organizational channels
by Gallo, Julie Le & Plunket, Anne
- S0048733320300639 Public funding and the ascent of Chinese science: Evidence from the National Natural Science Foundation of China
by Hu, Albert G.Z.
- S0048733320300640 Industrial diversity in building units and factors associated with diversity: A case study of the Seoul Metropolitan Area
by Park, Jeong-Il
- S004873332030038X Analogical reasoning, cognition, and the response to technological change: Lessons from mobile communication
by Vecchiato, Riccardo
2020, Volume 49, Issue 4
- S0048733320300068 State governments as financiers of technology startups: Evidence from Michigan's R&D loan program
by Zhao, Bo & Ziedonis, Rosemarie
- S0048733320300093 Trademark value indicators: Evidence from the trademark protection lifecycle in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry
by Nasirov, Shukhrat
- S0048733320300111 Household sector innovation in China: Impacts of income and motivation
by Chen, Jin & Su, Yu-Shan & de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & von Hippel, Eric
- S0048733320300263 In-text patent citations: A user's guide
by Bryan, Kevin A. & Ozcan, Yasin & Sampat, Bhaven
- S0048733320300305 The unlikely encounter: Is ethnic diversity in start-ups associated with innovation?
by Brixy, Udo & Brunow, Stephan & D'Ambrosio, Anna
- S0048733320300317 The Matthew effect of a journal's ranking
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Kremmydas, Dimitris
- S0048733320300329 National regulation, state-level policy, and local job creation in the United States: A multilevel perspective
by Lucas, David S. & Boudreaux, Christopher J.
- S0048733320300330 Administrative discretion in scientific funding: Evidence from a prestigious postdoctoral training program✰
by Ginther, Donna K. & Heggeness, Misty L.
- S0048733320300342 Unpacking transnational industry legitimacy dynamics, windows of opportunity, and latecomers’ catch-up in complex product systems
by Kwak, Kiho & Yoon, Hyungseok (David)
- S0048733320300354 Feline followers and “umbrella carriers”: Department Chairs’ influence on faculty job satisfaction and quit intentions
by Bäker, Agnes & Goodall, Amanda H.
- S004873332030007X Patents and knowledge diffusion: The effect of early disclosure
by Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Simeth, Markus
- S004873332030010X Using retracted journal articles in psychology to understand research misconduct in the social sciences: What is to be done?
by Craig, Russell & Cox, Adam & Tourish, Dennis & Thorpe, Alistair
2020, Volume 49, Issue 3
- S0048733319302306 Measuring innovation using firm-level surveys: Evidence from developing countries✰
by Cirera, Xavier & Muzi, Silvia
- S0048733319302318 When do firms get ideas from hiring PhDs?
by Buenstorf, Guido & Heinisch, Dominik P.
- S0048733319302331 The disciplinary effect of post-grant review – Causal evidence from European patent opposition
by Nagler, Markus & Sorg, Stefan
- S0048733319302343 Medical research versus disease burden in Africa
by Confraria, Hugo & Wang, Lili
- S0048733319302355 The development of complex and controversial innovations. Genetically modified mosquitoes for malaria eradication
by Cisnetto, Valentina & Barlow, James
- S0048733319302367 Immigrant entrepreneurship in America: Evidence from the survey of business owners 2007 & 2012
by Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William
- S0048733319302379 The antecedents of green technologies: The role of team-level recombinant capabilities
by Orsatti, Gianluca & Quatraro, Francesco & Pezzoni, Michele
- S0048733319302380 A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks
by Graf, Holger & Broekel, Tom
- S0048733320300019 Clusters and firm-level innovation: A configurational analysis of agglomeration, network and institutional advantages in European aerospace
by Speldekamp, Daniël & Knoben, Joris & Saka-Helmhout, Ayse
- S0048733320300020 Specialisation, diversification and the ladder of green technology development
by Perruchas, François & Consoli, Davide & Barbieri, Nicolò
- S0048733320300032 Do research subsidies crowd out private R&D of large firms? Evidence from European Framework Programmes
by Szücs, Florian
- S0048733320300044 Interrelated funding streams in a multi-funder university system: Evidence from the German Exzellenzinitiative
by Buenstorf, Guido & Koenig, Johannes
- S0048733320300081 Processes of building cross-border knowledge pipelines
by Bathelt, Harald & Li, Pengfei
- S004873331930229X Organizational innovation efforts in multiple emerging market categories: Exploring the interplay of opportunity, ambiguity, and socio-cognitive contexts
by Lo, Jade Y. & Nag, Rajiv & Xu, Lei & Agung, Shanti D.
2020, Volume 49, Issue 2
- S0048733319302045 Does online access promote research in developing countries? Empirical evidence from article-level data
by Mueller-Langer, Frank & Scheufen, Marc & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- S0048733319302173 Natural laboratories as policy instruments for technological learning and institutional capacity building: The case of Chile's astronomy cluster
by Guridi, Jose A. & Pertuze, Julio A. & Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M.
- S0048733319302185 Fostering practice-oriented and use-inspired science in biomedical research
by Anckaert, Paul-Emmanuel & Cassiman, David & Cassiman, Bruno
- S0048733319302197 Knowledge sources and impacts on subsequent inventions: Do green technologies differ from non-green ones?
by Barbieri, Nicolò & Marzucchi, Alberto & Rizzo, Ugo
- S0048733319302203 Network failure: Biotechnology firms, clusters and collaborations far from the world superclusters
by Gilding, Michael & Brennecke, Julia & Bunton, Vikki & Lusher, Dean & Molloy, Peter L. & Codoreanu, Alex
- S0048733319302276 Latent innovation in local economies
by Goetz, Stephan J. & Han, Yicheol
- S0048733319302288 Universities’ commitment to interdisciplinary research: To what end?
by Leahey, Erin & Barringer, Sondra N.
- S0048733320300056 Semantically-based patent thicket identification
by Gątkowski, Mateusz & Dietl, Marek & Skrok, Łukasz & Whalen, Ryan & Rockett, Katharine
2020, Volume 49, Issue 1
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930191x Gordon Tullock meets Phineas Gage: The political economy of lobotomies in the United States
by March, Raymond J. & Geloso, Vincent
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930160x Ambidexterity in government: The influence of different types of legitimacy on innovation
by Nowacki, Caroline & Monk, Ashby
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930143x Removing bottlenecks in business ecosystems: The strategic role of outbound open innovation
by Masucci, Monica & Brusoni, Stefano & Cennamo, Carmelo
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930201x Why matter matters: How technology characteristics shape the strategic framing of technologies
by Hoppmann, Joern & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Narayanamurti, Venkatesh