Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Ben R. Martin
W Edward Steinmueller
Series handle: RePEc:eee:respol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
2020, Volume 49, Issue 5
- S0048733320300378 The journal quality perception gap
by Bryce, Cormac & Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian
- S0048733320300391 Counterfeiting in digital technologies: An empirical analysis of the economic performance and innovative activities of affected companies
by Butticè, Vincenzo & Caviggioli, Federico & Franzoni, Chiara & Scellato, Giuseppe & Stryszowski, Piotr & Thumm, Nikolaus
- S0048733320300408 Firm ownership, quality of government and innovation: Evidence from patenting in the telecommunication industry
by Clò, Stefano & Florio, Massimo & Rentocchini, Francesco
- S0048733320300512 The roles of the state in the governance of socio-technical systems’ transformation
by Borrás, Susana & Edler, Jakob
- S0048733320300585 Citizen science and sustainability transitions
by Sauermann, Henry & Vohland, Katrin & Antoniou, Vyron & Balázs, Bálint & Göbel, Claudia & Karatzas, Kostas & Mooney, Peter & Perelló, Josep & Ponti, Marisa & Samson, Roeland & Winter, Silvia
- S0048733320300597 Paludiculture as a critical sustainability innovation mission
by Ziegler, Rafael
- S0048733320300615 Regional gatekeepers, inventor networks and inventive performance: Spatial and organizational channels
by Gallo, Julie Le & Plunket, Anne
- S0048733320300639 Public funding and the ascent of Chinese science: Evidence from the National Natural Science Foundation of China
by Hu, Albert G.Z.
- S0048733320300640 Industrial diversity in building units and factors associated with diversity: A case study of the Seoul Metropolitan Area
by Park, Jeong-Il
- S004873332030038X Analogical reasoning, cognition, and the response to technological change: Lessons from mobile communication
by Vecchiato, Riccardo
2020, Volume 49, Issue 4
- S0048733320300068 State governments as financiers of technology startups: Evidence from Michigan's R&D loan program
by Zhao, Bo & Ziedonis, Rosemarie
- S0048733320300093 Trademark value indicators: Evidence from the trademark protection lifecycle in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry
by Nasirov, Shukhrat
- S0048733320300111 Household sector innovation in China: Impacts of income and motivation
by Chen, Jin & Su, Yu-Shan & de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & von Hippel, Eric
- S0048733320300263 In-text patent citations: A user's guide
by Bryan, Kevin A. & Ozcan, Yasin & Sampat, Bhaven
- S0048733320300305 The unlikely encounter: Is ethnic diversity in start-ups associated with innovation?
by Brixy, Udo & Brunow, Stephan & D'Ambrosio, Anna
- S0048733320300317 The Matthew effect of a journal's ranking
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Kremmydas, Dimitris
- S0048733320300329 National regulation, state-level policy, and local job creation in the United States: A multilevel perspective
by Lucas, David S. & Boudreaux, Christopher J.
- S0048733320300330 Administrative discretion in scientific funding: Evidence from a prestigious postdoctoral training program✰
by Ginther, Donna K. & Heggeness, Misty L.
- S0048733320300342 Unpacking transnational industry legitimacy dynamics, windows of opportunity, and latecomers’ catch-up in complex product systems
by Kwak, Kiho & Yoon, Hyungseok (David)
- S0048733320300354 Feline followers and “umbrella carriers”: Department Chairs’ influence on faculty job satisfaction and quit intentions
by Bäker, Agnes & Goodall, Amanda H.
- S004873332030007X Patents and knowledge diffusion: The effect of early disclosure
by Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Simeth, Markus
- S004873332030010X Using retracted journal articles in psychology to understand research misconduct in the social sciences: What is to be done?
by Craig, Russell & Cox, Adam & Tourish, Dennis & Thorpe, Alistair
2020, Volume 49, Issue 3
- S0048733319302306 Measuring innovation using firm-level surveys: Evidence from developing countries✰
by Cirera, Xavier & Muzi, Silvia
- S0048733319302318 When do firms get ideas from hiring PhDs?
by Buenstorf, Guido & Heinisch, Dominik P.
- S0048733319302331 The disciplinary effect of post-grant review – Causal evidence from European patent opposition
by Nagler, Markus & Sorg, Stefan
- S0048733319302343 Medical research versus disease burden in Africa
by Confraria, Hugo & Wang, Lili
- S0048733319302355 The development of complex and controversial innovations. Genetically modified mosquitoes for malaria eradication
by Cisnetto, Valentina & Barlow, James
- S0048733319302367 Immigrant entrepreneurship in America: Evidence from the survey of business owners 2007 & 2012
by Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William
- S0048733319302379 The antecedents of green technologies: The role of team-level recombinant capabilities
by Orsatti, Gianluca & Quatraro, Francesco & Pezzoni, Michele
- S0048733319302380 A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks
by Graf, Holger & Broekel, Tom
- S0048733320300019 Clusters and firm-level innovation: A configurational analysis of agglomeration, network and institutional advantages in European aerospace
by Speldekamp, Daniël & Knoben, Joris & Saka-Helmhout, Ayse
- S0048733320300020 Specialisation, diversification and the ladder of green technology development
by Perruchas, François & Consoli, Davide & Barbieri, Nicolò
- S0048733320300032 Do research subsidies crowd out private R&D of large firms? Evidence from European Framework Programmes
by Szücs, Florian
- S0048733320300044 Interrelated funding streams in a multi-funder university system: Evidence from the German Exzellenzinitiative
by Buenstorf, Guido & Koenig, Johannes
- S0048733320300081 Processes of building cross-border knowledge pipelines
by Bathelt, Harald & Li, Pengfei
- S004873331930229X Organizational innovation efforts in multiple emerging market categories: Exploring the interplay of opportunity, ambiguity, and socio-cognitive contexts
by Lo, Jade Y. & Nag, Rajiv & Xu, Lei & Agung, Shanti D.
2020, Volume 49, Issue 2
- S0048733319302045 Does online access promote research in developing countries? Empirical evidence from article-level data
by Mueller-Langer, Frank & Scheufen, Marc & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- S0048733319302173 Natural laboratories as policy instruments for technological learning and institutional capacity building: The case of Chile's astronomy cluster
by Guridi, Jose A. & Pertuze, Julio A. & Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M.
- S0048733319302185 Fostering practice-oriented and use-inspired science in biomedical research
by Anckaert, Paul-Emmanuel & Cassiman, David & Cassiman, Bruno
- S0048733319302197 Knowledge sources and impacts on subsequent inventions: Do green technologies differ from non-green ones?
by Barbieri, Nicolò & Marzucchi, Alberto & Rizzo, Ugo
- S0048733319302203 Network failure: Biotechnology firms, clusters and collaborations far from the world superclusters
by Gilding, Michael & Brennecke, Julia & Bunton, Vikki & Lusher, Dean & Molloy, Peter L. & Codoreanu, Alex
- S0048733319302276 Latent innovation in local economies
by Goetz, Stephan J. & Han, Yicheol
- S0048733319302288 Universities’ commitment to interdisciplinary research: To what end?
by Leahey, Erin & Barringer, Sondra N.
- S0048733320300056 Semantically-based patent thicket identification
by Gątkowski, Mateusz & Dietl, Marek & Skrok, Łukasz & Whalen, Ryan & Rockett, Katharine
2020, Volume 49, Issue 1
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930191x Gordon Tullock meets Phineas Gage: The political economy of lobotomies in the United States
by March, Raymond J. & Geloso, Vincent
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930160x Ambidexterity in government: The influence of different types of legitimacy on innovation
by Nowacki, Caroline & Monk, Ashby
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930143x Removing bottlenecks in business ecosystems: The strategic role of outbound open innovation
by Masucci, Monica & Brusoni, Stefano & Cennamo, Carmelo
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s004873331930201x Why matter matters: How technology characteristics shape the strategic framing of technologies
by Hoppmann, Joern & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Narayanamurti, Venkatesh
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301623 EU science diplomacy in a contested space of multi-level governance: Ambitions, constraints and options for action
by Rüffin, Nicolas
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319302021 Meeting, mating, and intermediating: How incubators can overcome weak network problems in entrepreneurial ecosystems
by van Rijnsoever, Frank J.
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301970 Innovation over the industry life-cycle. Does ownership matter?
by Cucculelli, Marco & Peruzzi, Valentina
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301969 Flexibility in the selection of patent counts: Implications for p-hacking and evidence-based policymaking
by Bruns, Stephan B. & Kalthaus, Martin
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319302033 Gender diversity in R&D teams and innovation efficiency: Role of the innovation context
by Xie, Luqun & Zhou, Jieyu & Zong, Qingqing & Lu, Qian
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319302069 Start-up subsidies: Does the policy instrument matter?
by Hottenrott, Hanna & Richstein, Robert
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301830 Platform skills and the value of new hires in the software industry
by Ge, Chunmian & Huang, Ke-Wei & Kankanhalli, Atreyi
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301805 Internet and voting in the social media era: Evidence from a local broadband policy
by Poy, Samuele & Schüller, Simone
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301532 Exaptation in a digital innovation ecosystem: The disruptive impacts of 3D printing
by Beltagui, Ahmad & Rosli, Ainurul & Candi, Marina
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301921 Know when to fold ‘em: An empirical description of risk management in public research funding
by Goldstein, Anna P. & Kearney, Michael
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301957 Firm survival in complex value chains and global innovation systems: Evidence from solar photovoltaics
by Hipp, Ann & Binz, Christian
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301945 Private and public values of innovation: A patent analysis of synthetic biology
by Ribeiro, Barbara & Shapira, Philip
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319302057 Public R&D spending and cross-sectional stock returns
by Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Yan-Shing & Liang, Woan-lih & Wang, Yanzhi
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301817 Founder CEOs and innovation: Evidence from CEO sudden deaths in public firms
by Lee, Joon Mahn & Kim, Jongsoo & Bae, Joonhyung
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301611 Anchoring innovations in oscillating domestic spaces: Why sanitation service offerings fail in informal settlements
by Cherunya, Pauline C. & Ahlborg, Helene & Truffer, Bernhard
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301635 Public procurement, innovation and industrial policy: Rationales, roles, capabilities and implementation
by Uyarra, Elvira & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Flanagan, Kieron & Magro, Edurne
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301477 Resource efficient eco-innovations for a circular economy: Evidence from EU firms
by Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301751 Collected worker experiences and the novelty content of innovation
by Solheim, Marte C.W. & Boschma, Ron & Herstad, Sverre J.
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301933 Progress and setbacks: The two faces of technology emergence
by Kapoor, Rahul & Klueter, Thomas
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319302008 Ideas with impact: How connectivity shapes idea diffusion
by Deichmann, Dirk & Moser, Christine & Birkholz, Julie M. & Nerghes, Adina & Groenewegen, Peter & Wang, Shenghui
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301866 Labor market regulation, the diversity of knowledge and skill, and national innovation performance
by Filippetti, Andrea & Guy, Frederick
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301854 What do we know about R&D spillovers and productivity? Meta-analysis evidence on heterogeneity and statistical power
by Ugur, Mehmet & Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Luong, Hoang M.
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301519 How to avoid borrowed plumes in academia
by Osterloh, Margit & Frey, Bruno S.
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301994 Swift transition and knowledge cycling: Key capabilities for successful technical and engineering consulting?
by Pantic-Dragisic, Svjetlana & Söderlund, Jonas
- v:49:y:2020:i:1:s0048733319301842 Blockchain and the evolution of institutional technologies: Implications for innovation policy
by Allen, Darcy W.E. & Berg, Chris & Markey-Towler, Brendan & Novak, Mikayla & Potts, Jason
2019, Volume 48, Issue 10
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318301550 Policy-mix evaluation: Governance challenges from new place-based innovation policies
by Magro, Edurne & Wilson, James R.
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318302506 The acceptance of instruments in instrument mix situations: Citizens’ perspective on Swiss energy transition
by Ingold, Karin & Stadelmann-Steffen, Isabelle & Kammermann, Lorenz
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318300957 Delineating policy mixes: Contrasting top-down and bottom-up approaches to the case of energy-storage policy in California
by Ossenbrink, Jan & Finnsson, Sveinbjoern & Bening, Catharina R. & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318300702 Measuring the temporal dynamics of policy mixes – An empirical analysis of renewable energy policy mixes’ balance and design features in nine countries
by Schmidt, Tobias S. & Sewerin, Sebastian
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318300684 The co-evolution of policy mixes and socio-technical systems: Towards a conceptual framework of policy mix feedback in sustainability transitions
by Edmondson, Duncan L. & Kern, Florian & Rogge, Karoline S.
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318302117 Policies, actors and sustainability transition pathways: A study of the EU’s energy policy mix
by Lindberg, Marie Byskov & Markard, Jochen & Andersen, Allan Dahl
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318301574 Mapping the mix: Linking instruments, settings and target groups in the study of policy mixes
by Mavrot, Céline & Hadorn, Susanne & Sager, Fritz
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733318302105 Lost in translation: How legacy limits the OECD in promoting new policy mixes for sustainability transitions
by Diercks, Gijs
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733319301520 Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: New approaches and insights through bridging innovation and policy studies
by Kern, Florian & Rogge, Karoline S. & Howlett, Michael
- v:48:y:2019:i:10:s0048733319300666 The verticality of policy mixes for sustainability transitions: A case study of solar water heating in China
by Huang, Ping
2019, Volume 48, Issue 9
- 1-1 The relationship between interdisciplinarity and distinct modes of university-industry interaction
by D’Este, Pablo & Llopis, Oscar & Rentocchini, Francesco & Yegros, Alfredo
- 1-1 Great expectations: Learning the boundaries of design rights
by Heikkilä, Jussi & Peltoniemi, Mirva
- 1-1 Socio-cultural framing during the emergence of a technological field: Creating cultural resonance for solar technology
by Lempiälä, Tea & Apajalahti, Eeva-Lotta & Haukkala, Teresa & Lovio, Raimo
- 1-1 The effect of technological imitation on corporate innovation: Evidence from US patent data
by Im, Hyun Joong & Shon, Janghoon
- 1-1 Foreign inventors in Europe and the United States: Diversity and Patent Quality
by Ferrucci, Edoardo & Lissoni, Francesco
- 1-1 The employment impact of product innovations in sub-Saharan Africa: Firm-level evidence
by Avenyo, Elvis Korku & Konte, Maty & Mohnen, Pierre
- 1-1 What people learn about how people learn: An analysis of citation behavior and the multidisciplinary flow of knowledge
by Solomon, Gregg E.A. & Youtie, Jan & Carley, Stephen & Porter, Alan L.
- 1-1 Diversity of backgrounds and ideas: The case of research evaluation in economics
by Corsi, Marcella & D’Ippoliti, Carlo & Zacchia, Giulia
- 1-1 A temporal perspective on repeated ties across university-industry R&D consortia
by Mannak, Remco S. & Meeus, Marius T.H. & Raab, Jörg & Smit, Alexander C.
- 1-1 On the use of blockchain-based mechanisms to tackle academic misconduct
by Mohan, Vijay
- 1-1 How do field-specific research practices affect mobility decisions of early career researchers?
by Laudel, Grit & Bielick, Jana
- 1-1 Reap what you sow: Agricultural technology, urbanization and structural change
by McGowan, Danny & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis
- 1-1 R&D Subsidies as Dual Signals in Technological Collaborations
by Bianchi, Mattia & Murtinu, Samuele & Scalera, Vittoria G.
- 1-1 Research addressing emerging technological ideas has greater scientific impact
by Kwon, Seokbeom & Liu, Xiaoyu & Porter, Alan L. & Youtie, Jan
- 1-1 The impact of international patent systems: Evidence from accession to the European Patent Convention
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian
- 1-1 Driving innovation: Public policy and human capital
by Lenihan, Helena & McGuirk, Helen & Murphy, Kevin R.
- 1-1 Studying transitions: Past, present, and future
by Zolfagharian, Mohammadreza & Walrave, Bob & Raven, Rob & Romme, A. Georges L.
- 1-1 Trademarks, specialized complementary assets, and the external sourcing of innovation
by Bei, Xiaoshu
- 1-1 Containing the Not-Invented-Here Syndrome in external knowledge absorption and open innovation: The role of indirect countermeasures
by Hannen, Julian & Antons, David & Piller, Frank & Salge, Torsten Oliver & Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M.
- 1-1 Cheat or perish? A theory of scientific customs
by Le Maux, Benoît & Necker, Sarah & Rocaboy, Yvon
- 1-1 Dealing with intellectual property (IP) landmines: Defensive measures to address the problem of IP access
by Chung, Jiyoon & Lorenz, Annika & Somaya, Deepak
- 1-1 Political uncertainty and innovation: The relative effects of national leaders’ education levels and regime systems on firm-level patent applications
by Pertuze, Julio A. & Reyes, Tomas & Vassolo, Roberto S. & Olivares, Nicolas
- 1-1 The effects of offshore production on onshore innovation: Evidence from Japanese multinationals
by Yamashita, Nobuaki & Yamauchi, Isamu
- 1-1 Entrepreneurship policy and the financing of young innovative companies: Evidence from the Italian Startup Act
by Giraudo, Emanuele & Giudici, Giancarlo & Grilli, Luca
- 1-1 Reporting errors and biases in published empirical findings: Evidence from innovation research
by Bruns, Stephan B. & Asanov, Igor & Bode, Rasmus & Dunger, Melanie & Funk, Christoph & Hassan, Sherif M. & Hauschildt, Julia & Heinisch, Dominik & Kempa, Karol & König, Johannes & Lips, Johannes & Verbeck, Matthias & Wolfschütz, Eva & Buenstorf, Guido
- 1-1 Patent claims and patent scope
by Marco, Alan C. & Sarnoff, Joshua D. & deGrazia, Charles A.W.
- 1-1 Do low-skilled workers gain from high-tech employment growth? High-technology multipliers, employment and wages in Britain
by Lee, Neil & Clarke, Stephen
- 1-1 The interconnections of academic research and universities’ “third mission”: Evidence from the UK
by Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Matousek, Roman & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 1-1 The use of material transfer agreements in academia: A threat to open science or a cooperation tool?
by Schaeffer, Véronique
- 1-1 Gender discrepancies in publication productivity of high-performing life science graduate students
by Graddy-Reed, Alexandra & Lanahan, Lauren & Eyer, Jonathan
- 1-1 When does crowdsourcing benefit firm stock market performance?
by Cappa, Francesco & Oriani, Raffaele & Pinelli, Michele & De Massis, Alfredo
- 1-1 Who moves to the methodological edge? Factors that encourage scientists to use unconventional methods
by Koppman, Sharon & Leahey, Erin
- 1-1 Conversations and idea generation: Evidence from a field experiment
by Hasan, Sharique & Koning, Rembrand
- 1-1 The state of innovation system research: What happens beneath the surface?
by Rakas, Marija & Hain, Daniel S.
- 1-1 Intermediation in public procurement of innovation: How Amsterdam’s startup-in-residence programme connects startups to urban challenges
by van Winden, Willem & Carvalho, Luís
- 1-1 Price space and product demography: Evidence from the workstation industry, 1980–1996
by Wang, Pengfei
- 1-1 Are engineering graduates ready for R&D jobs in emerging countries? Teaching-focused industry-academia collaboration strategies
by Borah, Dhruba & Malik, Khaleel & Massini, Silvia
- 1-1 Bridging analog and digital expertise: Cross-domain collaboration and boundary-spanning tools in the creation of digital innovation
by Pershina, Raissa & Soppe, Birthe & Thune, Taran Mari
- 1-1 Testing future societies? Developing a framework for test beds and living labs as instruments of innovation governance
by Engels, Franziska & Wentland, Alexander & Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M.
- 1-1 Workers’ replacements and firms’ innovation dynamics: New evidence from Italian matched longitudinal data
by Grinza, Elena & Quatraro, Francesco
2019, Volume 48, Issue 8
- 1-1 The evolution of equity crowdfunding: Insights from co-investments of angels and the crowd
by Wang, Wanxin & Mahmood, Ammara & Sismeiro, Catarina & Vulkan, Nir
- 1-1 Investors’ choices between cash and voting rights: Evidence from dual-class equity crowdfunding
by Cumming, Douglas & Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio
- 1-1 Is this time different? How digitalization influences job creation and destruction
by Balsmeier, Benjamin & Woerter, Martin
- 1-1 Configurations of platform organizations: Implications for complementor engagement
by Saadatmand, Fatemeh & Lindgren, Rikard & Schultze, Ulrike
- 1-1 Social capital and the digital crowd: Involving backers to promote new product innovativeness
by Eiteneyer, Nils & Bendig, David & Brettel, Malte
- 1-1 Protecting their digital assets: The use of formal & informal appropriability strategies by App developers
by Miric, Milan & Boudreau, Kevin J. & Jeppesen, Lars Bo
- 1-1 Selecting an open innovation community as an alliance partner: Looking for healthy communities and ecosystems
by Shaikh, Maha & Levina, Natalia
- 1-1 The digital transformation of innovation and entrepreneurship: Progress, challenges and key themes
by Nambisan, Satish & Wright, Mike & Feldman, Maryann
- 1-1 Digital technology adoption and knowledge flows within firms: Can the Internet overcome geographic and technological distance?
by Forman, Chris & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas
- 1-1 Configuring collective digital-technology usage in dynamic and complex design practices
by Verstegen, Luuk & Houkes, Wybo & Reymen, Isabelle
- 1-1 Coherence or flexibility? The paradox of change for developers’ digital innovation trajectory on open platforms
by Brunswicker, Sabine & Schecter, Aaron
- 1-1 Motivations and solution appropriateness in crowdsourcing challenges for innovation
by Acar, Oguz A.
2019, Volume 48, Issue 7
- 1601-1616 Patent trading flows of small and large firms
by Figueroa, Nicolás & Serrano, Carlos J.
- 1617-1632 Gender diversity in the management field: Does it matter for research outcomes?
by Wullum Nielsen, Mathias & Börjeson, Love
- 1633-1646 Which types of knowledge-intensive business services firms collaborate with universities for innovation?
by Lee, Hsing-fen & Miozzo, Marcela
- 1647-1665 Academic breeding grounds: Home department conditions and early career performance of academic researchers
by Broström, Anders
- 1666-1680 Gender gap in entrepreneurship
by Guzman, Jorge & Kacperczyk, Aleksandra (Olenka)
- 1681-1693 Gender diversity in senior management, strategic change, and firm performance: Examining the mediating nature of strategic change in high tech firms
by Triana, María del Carmen & Richard, Orlando C. & Su, Weichieh
- 1694-1713 Explaining early entry into path-creation technological catch-up in the forestry and pulp industry: Evidence from Brazil
by Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Cohen, Marcela
- 1714-1737 Knowledge to money: Assessing the business performance effects of publicly-funded R&D grants
by Vanino, Enrico & Roper, Stephen & Becker, Bettina
- 1738-1757 Suppliers versus start-ups: Where do better innovation ideas come from?
by Homfeldt, Felix & Rese, Alexandra & Simon, Franz
- 1758-1770 Crowdsourcing for innovation: How related and unrelated perspectives interact to increase creative performance
by Boons, Mark & Stam, Daan
- 1771-1780 The geography of scientific citations
by Wuestman, Mignon L. & Hoekman, Jarno & Frenken, Koen
- 1781-1797 The design of startup accelerators
by Cohen, Susan & Fehder, Daniel C. & Hochberg, Yael V. & Murray, Fiona
- 1798-1808 Technological cooperation, R&D outsourcing, and innovation performance at the firm level: The role of the regional context
by Tojeiro-Rivero, Damián & Moreno, Rosina
- 1809-1822 Has the Swedish business sector become more entrepreneurial than the US business sector?
by Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Andersson, Fredrik
- 1823-1840 Evaluation in research funding agencies: Are structurally diverse teams biased against?
by Banal-Estañol, Albert & Macho-Stadler, Inés & Pérez-Castrillo, David
- 1841-1854 Effects of the European Union trademark: Lessons for the harmonization of intellectual property systems
by Herz, Benedikt & Mejer, Malwina
- 1855-1865 Methods to account for citation inflation in research evaluation
by Petersen, Alexander M. & Pan, Raj K. & Pammolli, Fabio & Fortunato, Santo
2019, Volume 48, Issue 6
- 1323-1339 Reconceptualizing the paradox of openness: How solvers navigate sharing-protecting tensions in crowdsourcing
by Foege, J. Nils & Lauritzen, Ghita Dragsdahl & Tietze, Frank & Salge, Torsten Oliver
- 1340-1353 Trademarks’ relatedness to product and service innovation: A branding strategy approach
by Flikkema, Meindert & Castaldi, Carolina & de Man, Ard-Pieter & Seip, Marcel
- 1354-1361 Decision-makers’ underestimation of user innovation
by Bradonjic, Philip & Franke, Nikolaus & Lüthje, Christian
- 1362-1372 Scientific novelty and technological impact
by Veugelers, Reinhilde & Wang, Jian
- 1373-1384 The prevalence of publicly stimulated innovations –A comparison of Finland and Sweden, 1970–2013
by Torregrosa-Hetland, Sara & Pelkonen, Antti & Oksanen, Juha & Kander, Astrid
- 1385-1398 The economic microgeography of diversity and specialization externalities – firm-level evidence from Swedish cities
by Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P & Wernberg, Joakim
- 1399-1411 Abandoning innovation activities and performance: The moderating role of openness
by Tsinopoulos, Christos & Yan, Ji & Sousa, Carlos M.P.
- 1412-1428 Incumbent actors, guided search paths, and landmark projects in infra-system transitions: Re-thinking Strategic Niche Management with a case study of French tramway diffusion (1971–2016)
by Turnheim, Bruno & Geels, Frank W.
- 1429-1444 Taking leaps of faith: Evaluation criteria and resource commitments for early-stage inventions
by Kim, Phillip H. & Kotha, Reddi & Fourné, Sebastian P.L. & Coussement, Kristof
- 1445-1457 Invention characteristics and the degree of exclusivity of university licenses: The case of two leading French research universities
by Öcalan-Özel, Sıla & Pénin, Julien
- 1458-1475 Governments as partners: The role of alliances in U.S. cleantech startup innovation
by Doblinger, Claudia & Surana, Kavita & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 1476-1486 Does combining different types of collaboration always benefit firms? Collaboration, complementarity and product innovation in Norway
by Haus-Reve, Silje & Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés
- 1487-1492 Federal funding of doctoral recipients: What can be learned from linked data
by Chang, Wan-Ying & Cheng, Wei & Lane, Julia & Weinberg, Bruce
- 1493-1512 Persistence of innovation and patterns of firm growth
by Guarascio, Dario & Tamagni, Federico
- 1513-1522 The influence of editorial decisions and the academic network on self-citations and journal impact factors
by Wilhite, Allen & Fong, Eric A. & Wilhite, Seth
- 1523-1533 The impact of foreign technological innovation on domestic employment via the industry mix
by Gagliardi, Luisa
- 1534-1549 Exploration versus exploitation in technology firms: The role of compensation structure for R&D workforce
by Cui, Victor & Ding, Waverly W. & Yanadori, Yoshio
- 1550-1563 Glass ceilings in research: Evidence from a national program in Uruguay
by Bukstein, Daniel & Gandelman, Néstor
- 1564-1572 Team diversity as dissimilarity and variety in organizational innovation
by Huo, Dong & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Gong, Han
- 1573-1585 Less than expected—The minor role of foreign firms in upgrading domestic suppliers—The case of Vietnam
by Nguyen, Thi Xuan Thu & Diez, Javier Revilla
- 1586-1600 Greater adaptivity or greater control? Adaptation of IOR portfolios in response to technological change
by de Leeuw, Tim & Gilsing, Victor & Duysters, Geert
2019, Volume 48, Issue 5
- 1091-1097 The tentative governance of emerging science and technology—A conceptual introduction
by Kuhlmann, Stefan & Stegmaier, Peter & Konrad, Kornelia
- 1098-1112 Tentative governing of fuel cell innovation in a dynamic network of expectations
by Budde, Björn & Konrad, Kornelia
- 1113-1127 Moving from non-interventionism to industrial strategy: The roles of tentative and definitive governance in support of the UK biotech sector
by Hopkins, Michael M. & Crane, Philippa & Nightingale, Paul & Baden-Fuller, Charles
- 1128-1137 Beyond the limits to governance: New rules of engagement for the tentative governance of the life sciences
by Lyall, Catherine & Tait, Joyce
- 1138-1149 Governing with ambivalence: The tentative origins of socio-technical integration
by Fisher, Erik
- 1150-1170 The geography of venture capital and entrepreneurial ventures’ demand for external equity
by Colombo, Massimo G. & D’Adda, Diego & Quas, Anita
- 1171-1186 Innovation persistence and employment dynamics
by Bianchini, Stefano & Pellegrino, Gabriele
- 1187-1200 Research joint ventures and technological proximity
by Müller, Aranja & Zaby, Alexandra K.
- 1201-1215 Mobile phones for financial inclusion: What explains the diffusion of mobile money innovations?
by Lashitew, Addisu A. & van Tulder, Rob & Liasse, Yann
- 1216-1231 Mapping the winds of whole system reconfiguration: Analysing low-carbon transformations across production, distribution and consumption in the UK electricity system (1990–2016)
by McMeekin, Andrew & Geels, Frank W. & Hodson, Mike
- 1232-1247 The impacts of government ideology on innovation: What are the main implications?
by Wang, Quan-Jing & Feng, Gen-Fu & Chen, Yin E. & Wen, Jun & Chang, Chun-Ping
- 1248-1259 Does scientist immigration harm US science? An examination of the knowledge spillover channel
by Agrawal, Ajay & McHale, John & Oettl, Alexander
- 1260-1270 International research collaboration: Novelty, conventionality, and atypicality in knowledge recombination
by Wagner, Caroline S. & Whetsell, Travis A. & Mukherjee, Satyam
- 1271-1281 Patent policy and American innovation after eBay: An empirical examination
by Mezzanotti, Filippo & Simcoe, Timothy
- 1282-1296 Research collaboration in Large Scale Research Infrastructures: Collaboration types and policy implications
by D’Ippolito, Beatrice & Rüling, Charles-Clemens
- 1297-1309 Strategic choice in universities: Managerial agency and effective technology transfer
by Horner, Sam & Jayawarna, Dilani & Giordano, Benito & Jones, Oswald
- 1310-1322 Does learning from prior collaboration help firms to overcome the ‘two-worlds’ paradox in university-business collaboration?
by Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Gkypali, Areti & Roper, Stephen
2019, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 849-857 Science, technology and innovation studies at a crossroad: SPRU as case study
by Soete, Luc
- 858-868 Biotechnology as a new techno-economic paradigm that will help drive the world economy and mitigate climate change
by Tylecote, Andrew
- 880-894 Transformative innovation policy: Addressing variety in an emerging policy paradigm
by Diercks, Gijs & Larsen, Henrik & Steward, Fred
- 895-904 Challenging the “deficit model” of innovation: Framing policy issues under the innovation imperative
by Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M. & Juhl, Joakim & Aarden, Erik
- 905-922 Only one way to skin a cat? Heterogeneity and equifinality in European national innovation systems
by Cirillo, Valeria & Martinelli, Arianna & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Tranchero, Matteo
- 923-935 Innovation in times of financialization: Do future-oriented innovation strategies suffer? Examples from German industry
by Hahn, Katrin
- 936-948 The evolution of mission-oriented policies: Exploring changing market creating policies in the US and European space sector
by Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Mazzucato, Mariana
- 949-967 The relation between research priorities and societal demands: The case of rice
by Ciarli, Tommaso & Ràfols, Ismael
- 968-982 Knowledge-intensive consumer services. Understanding KICS in the innovative global health-care sector
by Costa, Cátia Miriam & Mendonça, Sandro
- 983-992 Transformative innovation in peri-urban Asia
by Marshall, Fiona & Dolley, Jonathan
- 993-1015 The technological system of production and innovation: The case of photovoltaic technology in China
by Shubbak, Mahmood H.