Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Ben R. Martin
W Edward Steinmueller
Series handle: RePEc:eee:respol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
2016, Volume 45, Issue 10
- 2023-2035 The effectiveness of tax incentives for R&D+i in developing countries: The case of Argentina
by Crespi, Gustavo & Giuliodori, David & Giuliodori, Roberto & Rodriguez, Alejandro
- 2036-2053 Complementarities in the search for innovation—Managing markets and relationships
by Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang
- 2054-2068 Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation. Experimental evidence
by Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian
- 2069-2086 R&D and productivity in OECD firms and industries: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis
by Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna & Guidi, Francesco
- 2087-2104 Product market regulation, innovation, and productivity
by Amable, Bruno & Ledezma, Ivan & Robin, Stéphane
- 2105-2112 Why are researchers paid bonuses? On technology spillovers and market rivalry
by d’Andria, Diego
- 2113-2124 Non-compete clauses, employee effort and spin-off entrepreneurship: A laboratory experiment
by Buenstorf, Guido & Engel, Christoph & Fischer, Sven & Gueth, Werner
- 2125-2137 Is it better to “Stand on Two Boats” or “Sit on the Chinese Lap”?: Examining the cultural contingency of network structures in the contemporary Chinese academic labor market
by Lu, Xiao & McInerney, Paul-Brian
- 2138-2152 An institutionalized policy-making mechanism: China’s return to techno-industrial policy
by Chen, Ling & Naughton, Barry
- 2153-2165 Knowledge acquisition and complementary specialization in alliances: The impact of technological overlap and alliance experience
by Kavusan, Korcan & Noorderhaven, Niels G. & Duysters, Geert M.
2016, Volume 45, Issue 9
- 1692-1701 The sciences are different and the differences matter
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 1702-1707 Varieties of scientific knowledge and their contributions to dealing with policy problems: A response to Richard Nelson’s “The sciences are different and the differences matter”
by Whitley, Richard
- 1708-1712 The three legs of a stool: Comment on Richard Nelson, “The sciences are different and the differences matter”
by Cohen, Wesley M. & Fjeld, Jon
- 1715-1730 Additionality or crowding-out? An overall evaluation of public R&D subsidy on private R&D expenditure
by Marino, Marianna & Lhuillery, Stephane & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Sala, Davide
- 1731-1742 Governing sustainability transitions through business model innovation: Towards a systems understanding
by Bolton, Ronan & Hannon, Matthew
- 1743-1761 The role of pilot and demonstration plants in technology development and innovation policy
by Hellsmark, Hans & Frishammar, Johan & Söderholm, Patrik & Ylinenpää, Håkan
- 1762-1773 Essential patents and standard dynamics
by Baron, Justus & Pohlmann, Tim & Blind, Knut
- 1774-1789 The allocation and effectiveness of China’s R&D subsidies - Evidence from listed firms
by Boeing, Philipp
- 1790-1817 Which gender gap? Factors affecting researchers’ scientific impact in science and medicine
by Beaudry, Catherine & Larivière, Vincent
- 1818-1832 Technological acquisitions: The impact of geography on post-acquisition innovative performance
by McCarthy, Killian J. & Aalbers, Hendrik Leendert
- 1833-1844 Modelling the dynamics of technological innovation systems
by Walrave, Bob & Raven, Rob
- 1845-1857 Service regime and innovation clusters: An empirical study from service firms in Taiwan
by Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Chen, Min-Nan
- 1858-1872 Royalty sharing, effort and invention in universities: Evidence from Portugal and Spain
by Arqué-Castells, Pere & Cartaxo, Rui M. & García-Quevedo, Jose & Godinho, Manuel Mira
- 1873-1889 Unique synergies in technology acquisitions
by Chondrakis, George
- 1890-1906 The strength of long ties and the weakness of strong ties: Knowledge diffusion through supply chain networks
by Todo, Yasuyuki & Matous, Petr & Inoue, Hiroyasu
- 1907-1922 University–industry collaboration and firms’ R&D effort
by Scandura, Alessandra
- 1923-1935 Social innovation research: An emerging area of innovation studies?
by van der Have, Robert P. & Rubalcaba, Luis
- 1936-1938 Improving the Peer review process: Capturing more information and enabling high-risk/high-return research
by Linton, Jonathan D.
- 1939-1943 Worker-level and firm-level effects of a wage subsidy program for highly educated labor: Evidence from Denmark
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M.
2016, Volume 45, Issue 8
- 1499-1511 Research paradigms and useful inventions in medicine: Patents and licensing by teams of clinical and basic scientists in Academic Medical Centers
by Ali, Ayfer & Gittelman, Michelle
- 1512-1523 Beneficiary contact and innovation: The relation between contact with patients and medical innovation under different institutional logics
by Llopis, Oscar & D’Este, Pablo
- 1524-1533 Boundary-spanning in academic healthcare organisations
by Lander, Bryn
- 1534-1544 Organizing the entrepreneurial hospital: Hybridizing the logics of healthcare and innovation
by Miller, Fiona A. & French, Martin
- 1545-1557 Hospitals as innovators in the health-care system: A literature review and research agenda
by Thune, Taran & Mina, Andrea
- 1558-1569 Institutional power play in innovation systems: The case of Herceptin®
by Kukk, Piret & Moors, Ellen H.M. & Hekkert, Marko P.
- 1570-1585 The revolution re-visited: Clinical and genetics research paradigms and the productivity paradox in drug discovery
by Gittelman, Michelle
- 1586-1603 Dynamics of China’s provincial-level specialization in strategic emerging industries
by Prud’homme, Dan
- 1604-1619 Technological leadership and persistence in product innovation in the Local Area Network industry 1990–1999
by Fontana, Roberto & Vezzulli, Andrea
- 1620-1635 Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis
by Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin
- 1636-1648 Economic growth, human capital and structural change: A dynamic panel data analysis
by Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Queirós, Anabela S.S.
- 1649-1659 CO2-reducing innovations and outsourcing: Evidence from photovoltaics and green construction in North-East Italy
by Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro & Rentocchini, Francesco
- 1660-1671 Openness and innovation in the US: Collaboration form, idea generation and implementation
by Walsh, John P. & Lee, You-Na & Nagaoka, Sadao
- 1672-1683 Job choice in academia
by Janger, Jürgen & Nowotny, Klaus
- 1684-1689 The frequency of end-user innovation: A re-estimation of extant findings
by Franke, Nikolaus & Schirg, Florian & Reinsberger, Kathrin
2016, Volume 45, Issue 7
- 1326-1336 Why do patents facilitate trade in technology? Testing the disclosure and appropriation effects
by de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Palangkaraya, Alfons & Webster, Elizabeth
- 1337-1351 Innovation collaboration and appropriability by knowledge-intensive business services firms
by Miozzo, Marcela & Desyllas, Panos & Lee, Hsing-fen & Miles, Ian
- 1352-1361 The paradox of openness revisited: Collaborative innovation and patenting by UK innovators
by Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma & Huang, Can
- 1362-1373 Win, lose or draw? The fate of patented inventions
by Walsh, John P. & Lee, You-Na & Jung, Taehyun
- 1374-1385 Used, blocking and sleeping patents: Empirical evidence from a large-scale inventor survey
by Torrisi, Salvatore & Gambardella, Alfonso & Giuri, Paola & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Mariani, Myriam
- 1386-1396 The effects of university rules on spinoff creation: The case of academia in Italy
by Muscio, Alessandro & Quaglione, Davide & Ramaciotti, Laura
- 1397-1409 Exploring the promises of transdisciplinary research: A quantitative study of two climate research programmes
by de Jong, Stefan P.L. & Wardenaar, Tjerk & Horlings, Edwin
- 1410-1418 Public private partnerships and emerging technologies: A look at nanomedicine for diseases of poverty
by Woodson, Thomas S.
- 1419-1435 Innovation through exaptation and its determinants: The role of technological complexity, analogy making & patent scope
by Mastrogiorgio, Mariano & Gilsing, Victor
- 1436-1448 Do design rules facilitate or complicate architectural innovation in innovation alliance networks?
by Hofman, Erwin & Halman, Johannes I.M. & Looy, Bart van
- 1449-1459 Scientific linkages and firm productivity: Panel data evidence from Taiwanese electronics firms
by Chen, Jong-Rong & Kan, Kamhon & Tung, I-Hsuan
- 1460-1473 Technological proximity and recombinative innovation in the alternative energy field
by Guan, Jian Cheng & Yan, Yan
- 1474-1492 Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: Evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data
by Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna
2016, Volume 45, Issue 6
- 1113-1128 The acquisition and commercialization of invention in American manufacturing: Incidence and impact
by Arora, Ashish & Cohen, Wesley M. & Walsh, John P.
- 1129-1144 Government-subsidized R&D and firm innovation: Evidence from China
by Guo, Di & Guo, Yan & Jiang, Kun
- 1145-1154 Crowdsourcing ideas: Involving ordinary users in the ideation phase of new product development
by Schemmann, Brita & Herrmann, Andrea M. & Chappin, Maryse M.H. & Heimeriks, Gaston J.
- 1155-1164 Bundling of RAND-committed patents
by Layne-Farrar, Anne & Salinger, Michael A.
- 1165-1184 Inventor networks in renewable energies: The influence of the policy mix in Germany
by Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger & Herrmann, Johannes & Kalthaus, Martin
- 1185-1194 Why new crop technology is not scale-neutral—A critique of the expectations for a crop-based African Green Revolution
by Fischer, Klara
- 1195-1217 How a product’s design hierarchy shapes the evolution of technological knowledge—Evidence from patent-citation networks in wind power
by Huenteler, Joern & Ossenbrink, Jan & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 1218-1232 Towards green growth: How does green innovation affect employment?
by Kunapatarawong, Rasi & Martínez-Ros, Ester
- 1233-1246 Firms’ innovation benefiting from networking and institutional support: A global analysis of national and firm effects
by Schøtt, Thomas & Jensen, Kent Wickstrøm
- 1247-1262 Managing the innovators: Organizational and professional commitment among scientists and engineers
by Perry, Sara Jansen & Hunter, Emily M. & Currall, Steven C.
- 1263-1274 The link between R&D, innovation and productivity: Are micro firms different?
by Baumann, Julian & Kritikos, Alexander S.
- 1275-1290 Framing the sun: A discursive approach to understanding multi-dimensional interactions within socio-technical transitions through the case of solar electricity in Ontario, Canada
by Rosenbloom, Daniel & Berton, Harris & Meadowcroft, James
- 1291-1303 Training the scientific workforce: Does funding mechanism matter?
by Blume-Kohout, Margaret E. & Adhikari, Dadhi
- 1304-1322 Do return requirements increase international knowledge diffusion? Evidence from the Fulbright program
by Kahn, Shulamit & MacGarvie, Megan
2016, Volume 45, Issue 5
- 929-940 Uncovering the reciprocal complementarity between product and process innovation
by Hullova, Dusana & Trott, Paul & Simms, Christopher Don
- 941-950 More labour market flexibility for more innovation? Evidence from employer–employee linked micro data
by Wachsen, Eva & Blind, Knut
- 951-963 Interdependences in the intrafirm diffusion of technological innovations: Confronting the rational and social accounts of diffusion
by Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gómez, Jaime & Palomas, Sergio
- 964-986 Growing fast or slow?: Understanding the variety of paths and the speed of early growth of entrepreneurial science-based firms
by Miozzo, Marcela & DiVito, Lori
- 987-998 Does sector-specific experience matter? The case of European higher education ministers
by Jacqmin, Julien & Lefebvre, Mathieu
- 999-1013 Who becomes a tenured professor, and why? Panel data evidence from German sociology, 1980–2013
by Lutter, Mark & Schröder, Martin
- 1014-1030 How the founders’ general and specific human capital drives export activities of start-ups
by Stucki, Tobias
- 1031-1045 Knowledge integration using product R&D outsourcing in biotechnology
by Kamuriwo, Dzidziso Samuel & Baden-Fuller, Charles
- 1046-1060 Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?
by Consoli, Davide & Marin, Giovanni & Marzucchi, Alberto & Vona, Francesco
- 1061-1074 The two faces of inventions: The relationship between recombination and impact in pharmaceutical biotechnology
by Keijl, S. & Gilsing, V.A. & Knoben, J. & Duysters, G.
- 1075-1090 Why it pays off to pay us well: The impact of basic research on economic growth and welfare
by Prettner, Klaus & Werner, Katharina
- 1091-1102 What do patent-based measures tell us about product commercialization? Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry
by Wagner, Stefan & Wakeman, Simon
- 1103-1112 Where do spinouts come from? The role of technology relatedness and institutional context
by Yeganegi, Sepideh & Laplume, André O. & Dass, Parshotam & Huynh, Cam-Loi
2016, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 747-756 STI and DUI innovation modes: Scientific-technological and context-specific nuances
by Parrilli, Mario Davide & Alcalde Heras, Henar
- 757-769 Impacts of personality traits on consumer innovation success
by Stock, Ruth Maria & von Hippel, Eric & Gillert, Nils Lennart
- 770-784 Does country-level R&D efficiency benefit from the collaboration network structure?
by Guan, JianCheng & Zuo, KaiRui & Chen, KaiHua & Yam, Richard C.M.
- 785-796 The productivity of science & engineering PhD students hired from supervisors’ networks
by Baruffaldi, Stefano & Visentin, Fabiana & Conti, Annamaria
- 797-815 The effectiveness of R&D subsidies: A meta-regression analysis of the evaluation literature
by Dimos, Christos & Pugh, Geoff
- 816-829 In-house versus external basic research and first-to-market innovations
by Añón Higón, Dolores
- 830-843 Urban innovation, regional externalities of foreign direct investment and industrial agglomeration: Evidence from Chinese cities
by Ning, Lutao & Wang, Fan & Li, Jian
- 844-856 Related and unrelated variety as regional drivers of enterprise productivity and innovation: A multilevel study
by Aarstad, Jarle & Kvitastein, Olav A. & Jakobsen, Stig-Erik
- 857-868 Regional co-evolution of firm population, innovation and public research? Evidence from the West German laser industry
by Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin & Buenstorf, Guido
- 869-883 Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?
by Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea
- 884-895 Improving the public value of science: A typology to inform discussion, design and implementation of research
by McNie, Elizabeth C. & Parris, Adam & Sarewitz, Daniel
- 896-913 The enactment of socio-technical transition pathways: A reformulated typology and a comparative multi-level analysis of the German and UK low-carbon electricity transitions (1990–2014)
by Geels, Frank W. & Kern, Florian & Fuchs, Gerhard & Hinderer, Nele & Kungl, Gregor & Mylan, Josephine & Neukirch, Mario & Wassermann, Sandra
- 914-928 The impact of the timing of patents on innovation performance
by Kim, Bongsun & Kim, Eonsoo & Miller, Douglas J. & Mahoney, Joseph T.
2016, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 577-592 The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies
by Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de
- 593-603 Evaluating research: A multidisciplinary approach to assessing research practice and quality
by Mårtensson, Pär & Fors, Uno & Wallin, Sven-Bertil & Zander, Udo & Nilsson, Gunnar H
- 604-617 Overcoming the liability of newness: Entrepreneurial action and the emergence of China's private solar photovoltaic firms
by Zhang, Wei & White, Steven
- 618-633 A modular governance architecture in-the-making: How transnational standard-setters govern sustainability transitions
by Manning, Stephan & Reinecke, Juliane
- 634-646 R&D and non-linear productivity growth
by Kancs, d’Artis & Siliverstovs, Boriss
- 647-665 How predictable is technological progress?
by Farmer, J. Doyne & Lafond, François
- 666-681 A triple helix model of medical innovation: Supply, demand, and technological capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings
by Petersen, Alexander M. & Rotolo, Daniele & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 682-698 Does it pay to stand on the shoulders of giants? An analysis of the inventions of star inventors in the biotechnology sector
by Hohberger, Jan
- 699-706 Knowledge spillovers in the supply chain: Evidence from the high tech sectors
by Isaksson, Olov H.D. & Simeth, Markus & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 707-723 Measuring technological novelty with patent-based indicators
by Verhoeven, Dennis & Bakker, Jurriën & Veugelers, Reinhilde
- 724-745 Gains from others’ losses: Technology trajectories and the global division of firms
by Yang, Chia-Hsuan & Nugent, Rebecca & Fuchs, Erica R.H.
2016, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 361-375 The participation of new technology-based firms in EU-funded R&D partnerships: The role of venture capital
by Colombo, Massimo G. & D’Adda, Diego & Pirelli, Lorenzo H.
- 376-386 Learning-by-failing. An empirical exercise on CIS data
by Leoncini, Riccardo
- 387-400 Innovation and firm growth: Does firm age play a role?
by Coad, Alex & Segarra, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes
- 401-413 Towards understanding variety in knowledge intensive business services by distinguishing their knowledge bases
by Pina, Katia & Tether, Bruce S.
- 414-426 Connecting demand and supply: The role of intermediation in public procurement of innovation
by Edler, Jakob & Yeow, Jillian
- 427-441 Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: An analysis of the chemical sector
by Epicoco, Marianna
- 442-457 The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation
by Bronzini, Raffaello & Piselli, Paolo
- 458-474 Debt and communications technology diffusion: Retrospective evidence
by Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 475-490 Constraining entrepreneurial development: A knowledge-based view of social networks among academic entrepreneurs
by Hayter, Christopher S.
- 491-506 Reverse international knowledge transfer in the MNE: (Where) does affiliate performance boost parent performance?
by Driffield, Nigel & Love, James H. & Yang, Yong
- 507-516 Identifying valuable users as informants for innovation processes: Comparing the search efficiency of pyramiding and screening
by Stockstrom, Christoph S. & Goduscheit, René Chester & Lüthje, Christian & Jørgensen, Jacob Høj
- 517-532 The role of diversification profiles and dyadic characteristics in the formation of technological alliances: Differences between exploitation and exploration in a low-tech industry
by Krammer, Sorin M.S.
- 533-545 Patenting rationales of academic entrepreneurs in weak and strong organizational regimes
by Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim
- 546-559 Meso-level factors in technological transitions: The development of TD-SCDMA in China
by Zhang, Marina Yue
- 560-575 Agency models in different stages of CEO tenure: The effects of stock options and board independence on R&D investment
by Zona, Fabio
2016, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 8-26 Knowledge, Proximity and R&D Exodus
by Livanis, Grigorios & Lamin, Anna
- 27-41 Internal or external spillovers—Which kind of knowledge is more likely to flow within or across technologies
by Battke, Benedikt & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Stollenwerk, Stephan & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 42-55 Retaining winners: Can policy boost high-growth entrepreneurship?
by Autio, Erkko & Rannikko, Heikki
- 56-67 Collaboration patterns and patenting: Exploring gender distinctions
by Meng, Yu
- 68-80 Knowledge creation in collaboration networks: Effects of tie configuration
by Wang, Jian
- 81-96 Mapping the technological landscape: Measuring technology distance, technological footprints, and technology evolution
by Aharonson, Barak S. & Schilling, Melissa A.
- 97-112 Exploitative and exploratory innovations in knowledge network and collaboration network: A patent analysis in the technological field of nano-energy
by Guan, Jiancheng & Liu, Na
- 113-124 Technological diversification, core-technology competence, and firm growth
by Kim, Jungho & Lee, Chang-Yang & Cho, Yunok
- 125-136 Where and how to search? Search paths in open innovation
by Lopez-Vega, Henry & Tell, Fredrik & Vanhaverbeke, Wim
- 137-147 Science and Technology Parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain
by Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia
- 148-158 Bridging science and technology through academic–industry partnerships
by Chai, Sen & Shih, Willy
- 159-176 China's R&D explosion—Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time
by Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp
- 177-194 Do inventors talk to strangers? On proximity and collaborative knowledge creation
by Crescenzi, Riccardo & Nathan, Max & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés
- 195-204 Australia's Cooperative Research Centre Program: A transaction cost theory perspective
by Sinnewe, Elisabeth & Charles, Michael B. & Keast, Robyn
- 205-217 Creative destruction or mere niche support? Innovation policy mixes for sustainability transitions
by Kivimaa, Paula & Kern, Florian
- 218-231 The effect of patent litigation and patent assertion entities on entrepreneurial activity
by Kiebzak, Stephen & Rafert, Greg & Tucker, Catherine E.
- 232-243 Technological regimes and firm survival
by Kim, Jungho & Lee, Chang-Yang
- 244-259 Commercializing user innovations by vertical diversification: The user–manufacturer innovator
by Block, Jörn H. & Henkel, Joachim & Schweisfurth, Tim G. & Stiegler, Annika
- 260-271 Research assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and difficult, but probably worth it (at least for a while)
by Geuna, Aldo & Piolatto, Matteo
- 272-290 Acquisitions of start-ups by incumbent businesses
by Andersson, Martin & Xiao, Jing
- 291-302 When does knowledge acquisition in R&D alliances increase new product development? The moderating roles of technological relatedness and product-market competition
by Frankort, Hans T.W.
- 303-318 Venture capital investments and the technological performance of portfolio firms
by Lahr, Henry & Mina, Andrea
- 319-329 The roles and effectiveness of design in new product development: A study of Irish manufacturers
by Roper, Stephen & Micheli, Pietro & Love, James H. & Vahter, Priit
- 330-344 Institutional dynamics and technology legitimacy – A framework and a case study on biogas technology
by Markard, Jochen & Wirth, Steffen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 345-359 Inventing while you work: Knowledge, non-R&D learning and innovation
by Lee, You-Na & Walsh, John P.
2015, Volume 44, Issue 10
- 1795-1814 Technology and costs in international competitiveness: From countries and sectors to firms
by Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Moschella, Daniele
- 1815-1826 Strategic switchbacks: Dynamic commercialization strategies for technology entrepreneurs
by Marx, Matt & Hsu, David H.
- 1827-1843 What is an emerging technology?
by Rotolo, Daniele & Hicks, Diana & Martin, Ben R.
- 1844-1855 The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis
by Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin
- 1856-1865 Market failure in the diffusion of consumer-developed innovations: Patterns in Finland
by de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & von Hippel, Eric & Gault, Fred & Kuusisto, Jari & Raasch, Christina
- 1866-1876 ‘Indigenous’ innovation with heterogeneous risk and new firm survival in a transitioning Chinese economy
by Howell, Anthony
- 1877-1886 Broadening, deepening, and governing innovation: Flemish technology assessment in historical and socio-political perspective
by van Oudheusden, Michiel & Charlier, Nathan & Rosskamp, Benedikt & Delvenne, Pierre
- 1887-1901 Persistence of various types of innovation analyzed and explained
by Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie
- 1902-1914 Institutions and diversification: Related versus unrelated diversification in a varieties of capitalism framework
by Boschma, Ron & Capone, Gianluca
- 1915-1930 Why do SMEs file trademarks? Insights from firms in innovative industries
by Block, Jörn H. & Fisch, Christian O. & Hahn, Alexander & Sandner, Philipp G.
- 1931-1947 A revealed preference analysis of PhD students’ choices over employment outcomes
by Conti, Annamaria & Visentin, Fabiana
- 1948-1961 Just-in-time patents and the development of standards
by Kang, Byeongwoo & Bekkers, Rudi
- 1962-1973 Explaining export diversification through firm innovation decisions: The case of Brazil
by Cirera, Xavier & Marin, Anabel & Markwald, Ricardo
- 1974-1984 Situated novelty: Introducing a process perspective on the study of innovation
by Janssen, M. & Stoopendaal, A.M.V. & Putters, K.
2015, Volume 44, Issue 9
- 1629-1632 The New Data Frontier
by Feldman, Maryann & Kenney, Martin & Lissoni, Francesco
- 1633-1644 Bringing the lab back in: Personnel composition and scientific output at the MIT Department of Biology
by Conti, Annamaria & Liu, Christopher C.
- 1645-1658 SiSOB data extraction and codification: A tool to analyze scientific careers
by Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz
- 1659-1671 New linked data on research investments: Scientific workforce, productivity, and public value
by Lane, Julia I. & Owen-Smith, Jason & Rosen, Rebecca F. & Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 1672-1701 Seeing the non-stars: (Some) sources of bias in past disambiguation approaches and a new public tool leveraging labeled records
by Ventura, Samuel L. & Nugent, Rebecca & Fuchs, Erica R.H.
- 1702-1713 Does involvement in patenting jeopardize one’s academic footprint? An analysis of patent-paper pairs in biotechnology
by Magerman, Tom & Looy, Bart Van & Debackere, Koenraad
- 1714-1733 Mapping digital businesses with big data: Some early findings from the UK
by Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna
- 1734-1748 Dynamic patterns of industry convergence: Evidence from a large amount of unstructured data
by Kim, Namil & Lee, Hyeokseong & Kim, Wonjoon & Lee, Hyunjong & Suh, Jong Hwan
- 1749-1762 Identifying geographic clusters: A network analytic approach
by Catini, Roberto & Karamshuk, Dmytro & Penner, Orion & Riccaboni, Massimo
- 1763-1772 Tracking the internationalization of multinational corporate inventive activity: national and sectoral characteristics
by Alkemade, Floortje & Heimeriks, Gaston & Schoen, Antoine & Villard, Lionel & Laurens, Patricia
- 1773-1784 Gender, ethnicity and entrepreneurship in initial public offerings: illustrations from an open database
by Kenney, Martin & Patton, Donald
- 1785-1793 Triangulating regional economies: Realizing the promise of digital data
by Feldman, Maryann & Lowe, Nichola
2015, Volume 44, Issue 8
- 1407-1418 National innovation systems and the intermediary role of industry associations in building institutional capacities for innovation in developing countries: A critical review of the literature
by Watkins, Andrew & Papaioannou, Theo & Mugwagwa, Julius & Kale, Dinar
- 1419-1430 Solver engagement in knowledge sharing in crowdsourcing communities: Exploring the link to creativity
by Garcia Martinez, Marian
- 1431-1444 Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks
by Broekel, Tom & Fornahl, Dirk & Morrison, Andrea
- 1445-1461 Identifying the sources of technological novelty in the process of invention
by Strumsky, Deborah & Lobo, José
- 1462-1472 Assessing an experimental approach to industrial policy evaluation: Applying RCT+ to the case of Creative Credits
by Bakhshi, Hasan & Edwards, John S. & Roper, Stephen & Scully, Judy & Shaw, Duncan & Morley, Lorraine & Rathbone, Nicola
- 1473-1487 The direction of firm innovation: The contrasting roles of strategic alliances and individual scientific collaborations
by Hohberger, Jan & Almeida, Paul & Parada, Pedro
- 1488-1500 How novelty in knowledge earns recognition: The role of consistent identities
by Trapido, Denis
- 1501-1512 Inside the black box of outcome additionality: Effects of early-stage government subsidies on resource accumulation and new venture performance
by Söderblom, Anna & Samuelsson, Mikael & Wiklund, Johan & Sandberg, Rickard
- 1513-1526 Selling science: Resource mobilization strategies in the emerging field of nanotechnology
by Yu-Chieh Lo, Jade
- 1527-1536 European risk governance of nanotechnology: Explaining the emerging regulatory policy
by Justo-Hanani, Ronit & Dayan, Tamar
- 1537-1542 Knowledge goods, ordinary goods, and the effects of trade between leading and lagging regions
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 1543-1554 Conceptualising multi-regime interactions: The role of the agriculture sector in renewable energy transitions
by Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Peter, Sarah & Zagata, Lukas
- 1555-1565 Disruption in the US machine tool industry: The role of inhouse users and pre-disruption component experience in firm response
by Roy, Raja & Cohen, Susan K.
- 1566-1573 Co-owner relationships conducive to high quality joint patents
by Briggs, Kristie
- 1574-1583 Companies learning to innovate in recessions
by Amore, Mario Daniele
- 1584-1600 The bureaucratization of science
by Walsh, John P. & Lee, You-Na
- 1601-1614 Does the outsourcing of prior art search increase the efficiency of patent examination? Evidence from Japan
by Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao
- 1615-1628 Who captures value from science-based innovation? The distribution of benefits from GMR in the hard disk drive industry
by Dedrick, Jason & Kraemer, Kenneth L.
2015, Volume 44, Issue 7
- 1271-1282 How European public sector agencies innovate: The use of bottom-up, policy-dependent and knowledge-scanning innovation methods
by Arundel, Anthony & Casali, Luca & Hollanders, Hugo
- 1283-1295 How do firms develop capabilities for scientific disclosure?
by Simeth, Markus & Lhuillery, Stephane
- 1296-1313 A comparative study of technological learning and organizational capability development in complex products systems: Distinctive paths of three latecomers in military aircraft industry
by Lee, Joosung J. & Yoon, Hyungseok
- 1314-1326 Impact of stronger patent regimes on technology transfer: The case study of Thai automotive industry
by Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Charoenporn, Peera
- 1327-1340 Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and innovation: Evidence from matched patents and innovation panel data
by Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola
- 1341-1359 Determinants of university–firm R&D collaboration and its impact on innovation: A perspective from a low-tech industry
by Maietta, Ornella Wanda
- 1360-1375 Composition of inventor teams and technological progress – The role of collaboration between academia and industry
by Dornbusch, Friedrich & Neuhäusler, Peter
- 1376-1386 Reorganising global value chains and building innovation capabilities in Brazil and India
by Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert