2011, Volume 40, Issue 9
- 1240-1252 Linking induced technological change, and environmental regulation: Evidence from patenting in the U.S. auto industry
by Lee, Jaegul & Veloso, Francisco M. & Hounshell, David A.
- 1253-1268 Environmental policy vs. public pressure: Innovation and diffusion of alternative bleaching technologies in the pulp industry
by Popp, David & Hafner, Tamara & Johnstone, Nick
- 1269-1279 The impact of funding on research collaboration: Evidence from a developing country
by Ubfal, Diego & Maffioli, Alessandro
- 1280-1294 Self-organization of industrial clustering in a transition economy: A proposed framework and case study evidence from China
by He, Zheng & Rayman-Bacchus, Lez & Wu, Yiming
- 1295-1306 A functionalist framework to compare research systems applied to an analysis of the transformation of the Chinese research system
by Jonkers, Koen
October 2011, Volume 40, Issue 8
- 1045-1057 30 years after Bayh-Dole: Reassessing academic entrepreneurship
by Grimaldi, Rosa & Kenney, Martin & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike
- 1058-1067 The Bayh-Dole Act and scientist entrepreneurship
by Aldridge, T. Taylor & Audretsch, David
- 1068-1076 Changes to university IPR regulations in Europe and the impact on academic patenting
by Geuna, Aldo & Rossi, Federica
- 1077-1083 Has the Bayh-Dole act compromised basic research?
by Thursby, Jerry G. & Thursby, Marie C.
- 1084-1093 The impact of entrepreneurial capacity, experience and organizational support on academic entrepreneurship
by Clarysse, Bart & Tartari, Valentina & Salter, Ammon
- 1094-1099 Public science and public innovation: Assessing the relationship between patenting at U.S. National Laboratories and the Bayh-Dole Act
by Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S. & Van Fleet, David D.
- 1100-1112 Does inventor ownership encourage university research-derived entrepreneurship? A six university comparison
by Kenney, Martin & Patton, Donald
- 1113-1127 Complements or substitutes? The role of universities and local context in supporting the creation of academic spin-offs
by Fini, Riccardo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Santoni, Simone & Sobrero, Maurizio
- 1128-1143 The effectiveness of university knowledge spillovers: Performance differences between university spinoffs and corporate spinoffs
by Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike
September 2011, Volume 40, Issue 7
- 895-896 In memory of Chris Freeman: Founding Editor of Research Policy, 1971-2003
by Martin, Ben R. & Bell, Martin
- 897-916 Christopher Freeman: social science entrepreneur
by Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Bell, Martin & Martin, Ben R.
- 917-931 China's innovation policies: Evolution, institutional structure, and trajectory
by Liu, Feng-chao & Simon, Denis Fred & Sun, Yu-tao & Cao, Cong
- 932-942 Do linkages between farmers and academic researchers influence researcher productivity? The Mexican case
by Rivera-Huerta, René & Dutrénit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Sampedro, José Luis & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O.
- 943-956 Shared inventions and the evolution of capabilities: Examining the biotechnology industry
by Khoury, Theodore A. & Pleggenkuhle-Miles, Erin G.
- 957-968 Commercial science, scientists' values, and university biotechnology research agendas
by Glenna, Leland L. & Welsh, Rick & Ervin, David & Lacy, William B. & Biscotti, Dina
- 969-985 The market value of R&D, patents, and trademarks
by Sandner, Philipp G. & Block, Joern
- 986-1000 Structural modeling of the value of patent
by Suzuki, Jun
- 1001-1015 An empirical study on the determinants of essential patent claims in compatibility standards
by Bekkers, Rudi & Bongard, René & Nuvolari, Alessandro
- 1016-1027 Does patenting help high-tech start-ups?
by Helmers, Christian & Rogers, Mark
- 1028-1043 Venture capital financing and the growth of high-tech start-ups: Disentangling treatment from selection effects
by Bertoni, Fabio & Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca
July 2011, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 791-805 International scientist mobility and the locus of knowledge and technology transfer
by Edler, Jakob & Fier, Heide & Grimpe, Christoph
- 806-818 Users as service innovators: The case of banking services
by Oliveira, Pedro & von Hippel, Eric
- 819-831 A failure trichotomy in knowledge exploration and exploitation
by Gustafsson, Robin & Autio, Erkko
- 832-841 Creating advantage in peripheral regions: The role of publicly funded R&D centres
by Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Roper, Stephen
- 842-852 Managing university technology development using organizational control theory
by Johnson, William H.A.
- 853-863 Job satisfaction patterns of scientists and engineers by status of birth
by Sabharwal, Meghna
- 864-874 The impact of NIH postdoctoral training grants on scientific productivity
by Jacob, Brian A. & Lefgren, Lars
- 875-885 Performance impact of research policy at the Chinese Academy of Sciences
by Zhang, Daqun & Banker, Rajiv D. & Li, Xiaoxuan & Liu, Wenbin
- 886-894 Using patent citation patterns to infer innovation market competition
by Patel, Darshak & Ward, Michael R.
June 2011, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 637-649 Entrepreneurs, Jacks of all trades or Hobos?
by Åstebro, Thomas & Thompson, Peter
- 650-663 Co-opetition between giants: Collaboration with competitors for technological innovation
by Gnyawali, Devi R. & Park, Byung-Jin (Robert)
- 664-672 The R&D-growth paradox arises in fast-growing sectors
by Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid & Svensson Henning, Martin
- 673-686 Competence-creating overlaps and subsidiary technological evolution in the multinational corporation
by Kappen, Philip
- 687-701 When 'national innovation system' meet 'varieties of capitalism' arguments on labour qualifications: On the skill types and scientific knowledge needed for radical and incremental product innovations
by Herrmann, Andrea M. & Peine, Alexander
- 702-713 Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation
by Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel
- 714-727 Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy
by Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki
- 728-738 Determinants of R&D cooperation in Japanese start-ups
by Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Kato, Masatoshi & Honjo, Yuji
- 739-750 Innovation capacity and innovation development in small enterprises. A comparison between the manufacturing and service sectors
by Forsman, Helena
- 751-760 Establishment of higher education institutions and new firm entry
by Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Mendonça, Joana
- 761-777 Opening the black box: The adoption of innovations in the voluntary sector--The case of Indonesian civil society organisations
by Nugroho, Yanuar
- 778-789 Changing the view of wind power development: More than "bricolage"
by Hendry, Chris & Harborne, Paul
May 2011, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 511-525 How medical practice evolves: Learning to treat failing hearts with an implantable device
by Morlacchi, Piera & Nelson, Richard R.
- 526-538 Agency in national innovation systems: Institutional entrepreneurship and the professionalization of Taiwanese IT
by Hung, Shih-Chang & Whittington, Richard
- 539-552 Engaging excellence? Effects of faculty quality on university engagement with industry
by Perkmann, Markus & King, Zella & Pavelin, Stephen
- 553-564 Entrepreneurial effectiveness of European universities: An empirical assessment of antecedents and trade-offs
by Van Looy, Bart & Landoni, Paolo & Callaert, Julie & van Pottelsberghe, Bruno & Sapsalis, Eleftherios & Debackere, Koenraad
- 565-575 Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration
by Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin
- 576-587 Open source in the firm: Opening up professional practices of software development
by Rolandsson, Bertil & Bergquist, Magnus & Ljungberg, Jan
- 588-604 The strength of strong ties in the creation of innovation
by Rost, Katja
- 605-617 Conveying quality and value in emerging industries: Star scientists and the role of signals in biotechnology
by Higgins, Matthew J. & Stephan, Paula E. & Thursby, Jerry G.
- 618-636 The Jatropha biofuels sector in Tanzania 2005-2009: Evolution towards sustainability?
by Romijn, Henny A. & Caniëls, Marjolein C.J.
April 2011, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 341-354 Stakeholder interaction within research consortia on emerging technologies: Learning how and what?
by Roelofsen, Anneloes & Boon, Wouter P.C. & Kloet, Roy R. & Broerse, Jacqueline E.W.
- 355-367 Coordination modes in public funding systems
by Lepori, Benedetto
- 368-379 Growing where you are planted: Exogenous firms and the seeding of Silicon Valley
by Adams, Stephen B.
- 380-390 What determines knowledge sourcing from host locations of overseas R&D operations?: A study of global R&D activities of Japanese multinationals
by Song, Jaeyong & Asakawa, Kazuhiro & Chu, Youngeun
- 391-402 Analysis of sources of innovation, technological innovation capabilities, and performance: An empirical study of Hong Kong manufacturing industries
by Yam, Richard C.M. & Lo, William & Tang, Esther P.Y. & Lau, Antonio K.W.
- 403-414 A framework for analysis of multi-mode interaction among technologies with examples from the history of alternative transport fuels in Sweden
by Sandén, Björn A. & Hillman, Karl M.
- 415-428 Project risk management and design flexibility: Analysing a case and conditions of complementarity
by Gil, Nuno & Tether, Bruce S.
- 429-440 Proactive R&D management and firm growth: A punctuated equilibrium model
by Mudambi, Ram & Swift, Tim
- 441-452 Ownership and firm innovation in a transition economy: Evidence from China
by Choi, Suk Bong & Lee, Soo Hee & Williams, Christopher
- 453-462 Knowledge spillovers through human mobility across national borders: Evidence from Zhongguancun Science Park in China
by Filatotchev, Igor & Liu, Xiaohui & Lu, Jiangyong & Wright, Mike
- 463-472 Factors associated with disciplinary and interdisciplinary research collaboration
by van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Hessels, Laurens K.
- 473-486 Mapping the importance of the real world: The validity of connectivity analysis of patent citations networks
by Barberá-Tomás, David & Jiménez-Sáez, Fernando & Castelló-Molina, Itziar
- 487-499 Academic discipline and risk perception of technologies: An empirical study
by Weisenfeld, Ursula & Ott, Ingrid
- 500-509 Does a different view create something new? The effect of employee diversity on innovation
by Østergaard, Christian R. & Timmermans, Bram & Kristinsson, Kari
March 2011, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 179-192 Innovation in times of crisis: National Systems of Innovation, structure, and demand
by Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele
- 193-203 Schumacher meets Schumpeter: Appropriate technology below the radar
by Kaplinsky, Raphael
- 204-216 Professional networks, scientific collaboration, and publication productivity in resource-constrained research institutions in a developing country
by Ynalvez, Marcus Antonius & Shrum, Wesley M.
- 217-229 Evaluating the impact of R&D tax credits on innovation: A microeconometric study on Canadian firms
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel
- 230-241 Evaluating research efficiency within National R&D Programmes
by Jiménez-Sáez, Fernando & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José L. & Castro-Martínez, Elena
- 242-252 Demand articulation in emerging technologies: Intermediary user organisations as co-producers?
by Boon, Wouter P.C. & Moors, Ellen H.M. & Kuhlmann, Stefan & Smits, Ruud E.H.M.
- 253-262 Determinants of Internet standards adoption: The case of South Korea
by Hovav, Anat & Hemmert, Martin & Kim, Yoo Jung
- 263-275 Normative contestation in transitions 'in the making': Animal welfare concerns and system innovation in pig husbandry
by Elzen, Boelie & Geels, Frank W. & Leeuwis, Cees & van Mierlo, Barbara
- 276-286 Team intuition as a continuum construct and new product creativity: The role of environmental turbulence, team experience, and stress
by Dayan, Mumin & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony
- 287-296 Exploration versus exploitation in alliance portfolio: Performance implications of organizational, strategic, and environmental fit
by Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Yang, Haibin & Lin, Zhiang (John)
- 297-308 The bumpy road of technology partnerships: Understanding causes and consequences of partnership mal-functioning
by Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko
- 309-324 Electricity sector liberalisation and innovation: An analysis of the UK's patenting activities
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 325-339 Cheaper patents
by Nicholas, Tom
February 2011, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-5 Introduction to the special section: Heterogeneity and university-industry relations
by Gulbrandsen, Magnus & Mowery, David & Feldman, Maryann
- 6-19 The implications of academic enterprise for public science: An overview of the empirical evidence
by Larsen, Maria Theresa
- 20-29 Faculty participation in licensing: Implications for research
by Thursby, Jerry G. & Thursby, Marie C.
- 30-40 Gaining from interactions with universities: Multiple methods for nurturing absorptive capacity
by Bishop, Kate & D'Este, Pablo & Neely, Andy
- 41-54 Breaking the Ivory Tower: Academic Entrepreneurship in the Life Sciences in UK and Germany
by Haeussler, Carolin & Colyvas, Jeannette A.
- 55-68 The impact of academic patenting on university research and its transfer
by Crespi, Gustavo & D'Este, Pablo & Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo
- 69-80 Divergent paths to commercial science: A comparison of scientists' founding and advising activities
by Ding, Waverly & Choi, Emily
- 81-93 The mechanisms of collaboration in inventive teams: Composition, social networks, and geography
by Bercovitz, Janet & Feldman, Maryann
- 94-104 Inventor moral hazard in university licensing: The role of contracts
by Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Thursby, Jerry & Thursby, Marie
- 105-122 Information-sharing in academia and the industry: A comparative study
by Haeussler, Carolin
- 123-135 Is the US outperforming Europe in university technology licensing? A new perspective on the European Paradox
by Conti, Annamaria & Gaule, Patrick
- 136-147 Do competitively acquired funds induce universities to increase productivity?
by Bolli, Thomas & Somogyi, Frank
- 148-164 The European university landscape: A micro characterization based on evidence from the Aquameth project
by Daraio, Cinzia & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Geuna, Aldo & Lepori, Benedetto & Bach, Laurent & Bogetoft, Peter & F. Cardoso, Margarida & Castro-Martinez, Elena & Crespi, Gustavo & de Lucio, Ignacio Fernandez & Fried, Harold & Garcia-Aracil, Adela & Inzelt, Annamaria & Jongbloed, Ben & Kempkes, Gerhard & Llerena, Patrick & Matt, Mireille & Olivares, Maria & Pohl, Carsten & Raty, Tarmo & Rosa, Maria J. & Sarrico, Cláudia S. & Simar, Léopold & Slipersaeter, Stig & Teixeira, Pedro N. & Eeckaut, Philippe Vanden
- 165-177 Rickety numbers: Volatility of university rankings and policy implications
by Saisana, Michaela & d'Hombres, Béatrice & Saltelli, Andrea
December 2010, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 1253-1263 The economic impact of technological and organizational innovations. A firm-level analysis
by Evangelista, Rinaldo & Vezzani, Antonio
- 1264-1276 The innovation-economic growth nexus: Global evidence
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Tucci, Christopher L.
- 1277-1288 Global health social technologies: Reflections on evolving theories and landscapes
by Chataway, Joanna & Hanlin, Rebecca & Mugwagwa, Julius & Muraguri, Lois
- 1289-1302 Knowledge coherence, variety and economic growth: Manufacturing evidence from Italian regions
by Quatraro, Francesco
- 1303-1310 Variety in the knowledge base of Knowledge Intensive Business Services
by Consoli, Davide & Elche-Hortelano, Dioni
- 1311-1320 Working with distant researchers--Distance and content in university-industry interaction
by Broström, Anders
- 1321-1334 Are patents with multiple inventors from different countries a good indicator of international R&D collaboration? The case of ABB
by Bergek, Anna & Bruzelius, Maria
- 1335-1347 Globalization of R&D by US-based multinational enterprises
by Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Kohpaiboon, Archanun
- 1348-1360 Venture capital as a catalyst to commercialization
by Samila, Sampsa & Sorenson, Olav
- 1361-1374 Government R&D subsidies as a signal for private investors
by Kleer, Robin
- 1375-1386 Assessing the effectiveness of the Eureka Program
by Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa
- 1387-1403 Evidence on how academics manage their portfolio of knowledge transfer activities
by Landry, Réjean & Saïhi, Malek & Amara, Nabil & Ouimet, Mathieu
November 2010, Volume 39, Issue 9
- 1133-1147 Rethinking the role of the state in technology development: DARPA and the case for embedded network governance
by Fuchs, Erica R.H.
- 1148-1159 R&D investment and financing choices: A comprehensive perspective
by Wang, Taiyuan & Thornhill, Stewart
- 1160-1173 Performance of Spanish universities in technology transfer: An empirical analysis
by Caldera, Aida & Debande, Olivier
- 1174-1184 Relational mechanisms governing multifaceted collaborative behavior of academic scientists in six fields of science and engineering
by Jha, Yamini & Welch, Eric W.
- 1185-1197 Technological joint venture formation under the real options approach
by Estrada, Isabel & de la Fuente, Gabriel & Martín-Cruz, Natalia
- 1198-1213 Under the radar: Industry entry by user entrepreneurs
by Haefliger, Stefan & Jäger, Peter & von Krogh, Georg
- 1214-1226 Founder's human capital, external investment, and the survival of new high-technology ventures
by Gimmon, Eli & Levie, Jonathan
- 1227-1241 Heterogeneous MNC subsidiaries and technological spillovers: Explaining positive and negative effects in India
by Marin, Anabel & Sasidharan, Subash
- 1242-1252 Market information approaches, product innovativeness, and firm performance: An empirical study in the fashion industry
by Cillo, Paola & De Luca, Luigi M. & Troilo, Gabriele
October 2010, Volume 39, Issue 8
- 1011-1023 Technology policy and global warming: Why new policy models are needed (or why putting new wine in old bottles won't work)
by Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Martin, Ben R.
- 1024-1026 Technology policy and global warming: Why new innovation models are needed
by Hargadon, Andrew
- 1027-1029 An energy system transformation: Framing research choices for the climate challenge
by Huberty, Mark & Zysman, John
- 1030-1031 Comment on Mowery, Nelson and Martin
by Perrow, Charles
- 1032-1033 A response to our commentators
by Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Martin, Ben R.
- 1034-1050 Proliferation dynamics in new sciences
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Vargas, Juan
- 1051-1059 The technological origins of radical inventions
by Schoenmakers, Wilfred & Duysters, Geert
- 1060-1069 Inside or outside the IP system? Business creation in academia
by Fini, Riccardo & Lacetera, Nicola & Shane, Scott
- 1070-1081 The internationalization of inventive activity: A gravity model using patent data
by Picci, Lucio
- 1082-1092 Cooperation in innovation activities: The importance of partners
by de Faria, Pedro & Lima, Francisco & Santos, Rui
- 1093-1104 The effects of owner identity and external governance systems on R&D investments: A study of Western European firms
by Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & Sobrero, Maurizio
- 1105-1121 Do high technology acquirers become more innovative?
by Desyllas, Panos & Hughes, Alan
- 1122-1132 Economic perspectives on the development of complex products for increasingly demanding customers
by Earl, Peter E. & Wakeley, Tim
September 2010, Volume 39, Issue 7
- 843-857 Academic inventors as brokers
by Lissoni, Francesco
- 858-868 Investigating the factors that diminish the barriers to university-industry collaboration
by Bruneel, Johan & D'Este, Pablo & Salter, Ammon
- 869-881 Career patterns and competences of PhDs in science and engineering in the knowledge economy: The case of graduates from a UK research-based university
by Lee, Hsing-fen & Miozzo, Marcela & Laredo, Philippe
- 882-892 Organizing links with science: Cooperate or contract?: A project-level analysis
by Cassiman, Bruno & Di Guardo, Maria Chiara & Valentini, Giovanni
- 893-906 Initiating private-collective innovation: The fragility of knowledge sharing
by Gächter, Simon & von Krogh, Georg & Haefliger, Stefan
- 907-918 How top management team diversity affects innovativeness and performance via the strategic choice to focus on innovation fields
by Talke, Katrin & Salomo, Sören & Rost, Katja
- 919-931 The local/global integration of MNC subsidiaries and their technological behaviour: Argentina in the late 1990s
by Marin, Anabel & Bell, Martin
- 932-944 Innovative path dependence: Making sense of product and service innovation in path dependent innovation processes
by Thrane, Sof & Blaabjerg, Steen & Møller, Rasmus Hannemann
- 945-955 Demand and innovation in services: The case of mobile communications
by Corrocher, Nicoletta & Zirulia, Lorenzo
- 956-968 Knowledge protection strategies of multinational firms--A cross-country comparison
by de Faria, Pedro & Sofka, Wolfgang
- 969-984 German employee inventors' compensation records: A window into the returns to patented inventions
by Giummo, Jesse
- 985-993 Propensity to patent, competition and China's foreign patenting surge
by Hu, Albert Guangzhou
- 994-1009 The private value of software patents
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & MacGarvie, Megan
July 2010, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 699-709 How open is innovation?
by Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M.
- 710-721 Learning at the boundaries in an "Open Regional Innovation System": A focus on firms' innovation strategies in the Emilia Romagna life science industry
by Belussi, Fiorenza & Sammarra, Alessia & Sedita, Silvia Rita
- 722-735 The determinants of regional innovation in Europe: A combined factorial and regression knowledge production function approach
by Buesa, Mikel & Heijs, Joost & Baumert, Thomas
- 736-747 The economic impacts of academic spin-off companies, and their implications for public policy
by Vincett, P.S.
- 748-761 Who are the researchers that are collaborating with industry? An analysis of the wine sectors in Chile, South Africa and Italy
by Giuliani, Elisa & Morrison, Andrea & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta
- 762-775 Co-operative ties and innovation: Some new evidence for UK manufacturing
by Tomlinson, Philip R.
- 776-789 Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis
by Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo
- 790-798 Productivity impact of technology spillover from multinationals to local firms: Comparing China's automobile and electronics industries
by Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Yuan, Yuan
- 799-809 Innovation and Employment: a Reinvestigation using Revised Pavitt classes
by Bogliacino, Francesco & Pianta, Mario
- 810-821 Knowledge sources, patent protection, and commercialization of pharmaceutical innovations
by Sternitzke, Christian
- 822-834 University research funding and publication performance--An international comparison
by Auranen, Otto & Nieminen, Mika
- 835-841 Tackling undue concentration of federal research funding: An empirical assessment on NSF's Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
by Wu, Yonghong
June 2010, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 565-566 Government as entrepreneur: Reframing a dimension of science and technology policy
by Link, Albert N.
- 567-582 Entrepreneurial experiments in science policy: Analyzing the Human Genome Project
by Huang, Kenneth G. & Murray, Fiona E.
- 583-588 Does policy influence the commercialization route? Evidence from National Institutes of Health funded scientists
by Aldridge, Taylor & Audretsch, David B.
- 589-601 Government as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects
by Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- 602-612 University capabilities in facilitating entrepreneurship: A longitudinal study of spin-off ventures at mid-range universities
by Rasmussen, Einar & Borch, Odd Jarl
- 613-624 Influencing scientists' collaboration and productivity patterns through new institutions: University research centers and scientific and technical human capital
by Ponomariov, Branco L. & Boardman, P. Craig
- 625-639 Determinants of industry-academy linkages and, their impact on firm performance: The case of Korea as a latecomer in knowledge industrialization
by Eom, Boo-Young & Lee, Keun
- 640-649 Longitudinal trends in networks of university-industry-government relations in South Korea: The role of programmatic incentives
by Park, Han Woo & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 650-661 Technology adoption, training and productivity performance
by Boothby, Daniel & Dufour, Anik & Tang, Jianmin
- 662-673 Research collaboration at a distance: Changing spatial patterns of scientific collaboration within Europe
by Hoekman, Jarno & Frenken, Koen & Tijssen, Robert J.W.
- 674-686 Towards understanding integration in research and research policy
by Luukkonen, Terttu & Nedeva, Maria
- 687-697 The role of ICT knowledge flows for international market share dynamics
by Laursen, Keld & Meliciani, Valentina
May 2010, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 435-448 Innovation studies and sustainability transitions: The allure of the multi-level perspective and its challenges
by Smith, Adrian & Voß, Jan-Peter & Grin, John
- 449-458 'Energy regions': The transformative power of regional discourses on socio-technical futures
by Späth, Philipp & Rohracher, Harald
- 459-470 Destination unknown: Pursuing sustainable mobility in the face of rival societal aspirations
by Cohen, Maurie J.
- 471-476 Governing transitions in the sustainability of everyday life
by Shove, Elizabeth & Walker, Gordon
- 477-485 Can cities shape socio-technical transitions and how would we know if they were?
by Hodson, Mike & Marvin, Simon
- 486-494 Sustainable transition of electronic products through waste policy
by Lauridsen, Erik Hagelskjær & Jørgensen, Ulrik
- 495-510 Ontologies, socio-technical transitions (to sustainability), and the multi-level perspective
by Geels, Frank W.
- 511-522 Embeddedness, social epistemology and breakthrough innovation: The case of the development of statins
by Baba, Yasunori & Walsh, John P.
- 523-536 Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance
by Moncada-Paternò-Castello, Pietro & Ciupagea, Constantin & Smith, Keith & Tübke, Alexander & Tubbs, Mike
- 537-548 Related diversification and R&D intensity dynamics
by Alonso-Borrego, César & Forcadell, Francisco Javier
- 549-563 Public selection and financing of R&D cooperative projects: Credit versus subsidy funding
by Santamaría, Lluís & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia
April 2010, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 313-322 Experimental methods in innovation research
by Sørensen, Flemming & Mattsson, Jan & Sundbo, Jon
- 323-334 Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors
by Peneder, Michael
- 335-350 Human capital, R&D, trade, and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001
by Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Fortuna, Natércia
- 351-359 Applying open innovation in business strategies: Evidence from Finnish software firms
by Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli
- 360-374 Close, but not the same: Locally headquartered organizations and agglomeration economies in a declining industry
by Audia, Pino G. & Rider, Christopher I.
- 375-385 Brokerage in SME networks
by Kirkels, Yvonne & Duysters, Geert
- 386-399 The dynamics of R&D network in the IT industry
by Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Nakajima, Ryo & Ogura, Yoshiaki
- 400-410 Antecedents of cooperative commercialisation strategies of nanotechnology firms
by Fiedler, Marina & Welpe, Isabell M.
- 411-421 Commodification of science and the production of public goods: Plant protection research in Kazakhstan
by Toleubayev, Kazbek & Jansen, Kees & van Huis, Arnold
- 422-434 A taste for science? PhD scientists' academic orientation and self-selection into research careers in industry
by Roach, Michael & Sauermann, Henry
March 2010, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 189-199 Academic spin-off's transfer speed--Analyzing the time from leaving university to venture
by Müller, Kathrin
- 200-213 The grace period in international patent law and its effect on the timing of disclosure
by Franzoni, Chiara & Scellato, Giuseppe
- 214-228 Patents and the survival of Internet-related IPOs
by Wagner, S. & Cockburn, I.
- 229-238 A hidden cost of strategic alliances under Schumpeterian dynamics
by Lee, Jeho & Park, Seung Ho & Ryu, Young & Baik, Yoon-Suk
- 239-253 How can clusters sustain performance? The role of network strength, network openness, and environmental uncertainty
by Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Bell, Simon J. & Tracey, Paul
- 254-267 External knowledge sourcing in biotechnology through acquisition versus alliance: A KBV approach
by Carayannopoulos, Sofy & Auster, Ellen R.
- 268-277 Understanding the development of technology-intensive suppliers in resource-based developing economies
by Torres-Fuchslocher, Carlos
- 278-289 A theory of firm growth: Learning capability, knowledge threshold, and patterns of growth
by Lee, Chang-Yang
- 290-300 Open innovation in SMEs--An intermediated network model
by Lee, Sungjoo & Park, Gwangman & Yoon, Byungun & Park, Jinwoo
- 301-312 The limits of capital: Transcending the public financer-private producer split in industrial R&D
by Breznitz, Dan & Zehavi, Amos
February 2010, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-13 In defence of the linear model: An essay
by Balconi, Margherita & Brusoni, Stefano & Orsenigo, Luigi
- 14-26 Tracing the links between science and technology: An exploratory analysis of scientists' and inventors' networks
by Breschi, Stefano & Catalini, Christian