Executive Succession and Organization Outcomes in Turbulent Environments: An Organization Learning Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah E. A. Dixon & Klaus E. Meyer & Marc Day, 2010. "Stages of Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 416-436, May.
- Jae Wook Yoo & Richard Reed & Shung Jae Shin & David J. Lemak, 2009. "Strategic Choice and Performance in Late Movers: Influence of the Top Management Team's External Ties," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 308-335, March.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:1121-1133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Minichilli & Mattias Nordqvist & Guido Corbetta & Mario Daniele Amore, 2014. "CEO Succession Mechanisms, Organizational Context, and Performance: A Socio-Emotional Wealth Perspective on Family-Controlled Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(7), pages 1153-1179, November.
- Susanne Durst & Guido Bruns, 2016. "Sustaining the Future of the Public Sector: Insights into a Swedish Municipality’s Dealing with Knowledge Management and Succession Planning," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-19, June.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-017-9754-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:fambus:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:73-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0080-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuntara Pukthuanthong & Saif Ullah & Thomas J. Walker & Xuan Wu, 0. "Timely vs. delayed CEO turnover," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-11.
- Schrader, Stephan & Lüthje, Christian, 1993. "Das Ausscheiden der Spitzenführungskraft aus der Unternehmung: Eine empirische Analyse," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 325, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:367-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1391-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit Jain, 2016. "Learning by hiring and change to organizational knowledge: Countering obsolescence as organizations age," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1667-1687, August.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:1:p:58-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2485-2563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Y. Sekou Bermiss & Johann P. Murmann, 2015. "Who matters more? The impact of functional background and top executive mobility on firm survival," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1697-1716, November.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:37:y:2016:i:12:p:2413-2424 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3089-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Theresa S., 2006. "The effects of executive turnover on top management team's environmental scanning behavior after an environmental change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1142-1150, October.
- Alexander S. Alexiev & Justin J. P. Jansen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2010. "Top Management Team Advice Seeking and Exploratory Innovation: The Moderating Role of TMT Heterogeneity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1343-1364, November.
- Sea-Jin Chang & Jungwook Shim, 2015. "When does transitioning from family to professional management improve firm performance?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1297-1316, September.
More about this item
Keywordsexecutive succession; organization learning; organization performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:3:y:1992:i:1:p:72-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.