Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
2020, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 287-299 How bad is your company? Measuring corporate wrongdoing beyond the magic of ESG metrics
by Fiaschi, Davide & Giuliani, Elisa & Nieri, Federica & Salvati, Nicola
- 301-311 Changing the game to compete: Innovations in the fashion retail industry from the disruptive business model
by Jin, Byoungho Ellie & Shin, Daeun Chloe
- 313-323 Growth paths for overcoming the digitalization paradox
by Gebauer, Heiko & Fleisch, Elgar & Lamprecht, Claudio & Wortmann, Felix
- 325-337 Assessing data quality: A managerial call to action
by Nagle, Tadhg & Redman, Tom & Sammon, David
- 339-350 Applying blue ocean strategy to hire and assimilate workers with disabilities into distribution centers
by Ellinger, Alexander E. & Naidoo, Jeffrey & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Filips, Karli & Herrin, Gregory D.
- 351-362 How to serve online consumers in rural markets: Evidence-based recommendations
by Sousa, Rui & Horta, Carolina & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Rabinovich, Elliot
- 363-376 Brand protection across the enterprise: Toward a total-business solution
by Wilson, Jeremy M. & Grammich, Clifford A.
- 377-390 Entrepreneurship as a solution to poverty in developed economies
by Morris, Michael H. & Santos, Susana C. & Neumeyer, Xaver
- 391-401 An exploration of entrepreneurs' identities and business growth
by Ekinci, Yuksel & Gordon-Wilson, Sianne & Slade, Adrian
- 403-414 Collaborative intelligence: How human and artificial intelligence create value along the B2B sales funnel
by Paschen, Jeannette & Wilson, Matthew & Ferreira, João J.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 147-155 Artificial intelligence: Building blocks and an innovation typology
by Paschen, Ulrich & Pitt, Christine & Kietzmann, Jan
- 157-170 Machine learning for enterprises: Applications, algorithm selection, and challenges
by Lee, In & Shin, Yong Jae
- 171-181 Innovation analytics: Leveraging artificial intelligence in the innovation process
by Kakatkar, Chinmay & Bilgram, Volker & Füller, Johann
- 183-193 Artificial intelligence and machine learning as business tools: A framework for diagnosing value destruction potential
by Canhoto, Ana Isabel & Clear, Fintan
- 195-204 Virtue as a framework for the design and use of artificial intelligence
by Neubert, Mitchell J. & Montañez, George D.
- 205-213 Designing, developing, and deploying artificial intelligence systems: Lessons from and for the public sector
by Desouza, Kevin C. & Dawson, Gregory S. & Chenok, Daniel
- 215-226 AI-enabled recruiting: What is it and how should a manager use it?
by Black, J. Stewart & van Esch, Patrick
- 227-243 From data to action: How marketers can leverage AI
by Campbell, Colin & Sands, Sean & Ferraro, Carla & Tsao, Hsiu-Yuan (Jody) & Mavrommatis, Alexis
2020, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 37-50 Rulers of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of artificial intelligence
by Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael
- 51-60 History matters: The role of history in corporate brand strategy
by Iglesias, Oriol & Ind, Nicholas & Schultz, Majken
- 61-71 Achieving strategic benefits from project investments: Appoint a project owner
by Meredith, Jack R. & Zwikael, Ofer
- 73-84 Exploring social media use in B2B supply chain operations
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin) & McHaney, Roger & Sheu, Chwen
- 85-95 The questions we ask: Opportunities and challenges for using big data analytics to strategically manage human capital resources
by Hamilton, R.H. & Sodeman, William A.
- 97-107 Navigating imposed innovation: A decision-making framework
by Radnejad, Amir Bahman & Osiyevskyy, Oleksiy
- 109-119 Blitzscaling: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Holt, Harrison L. & Neubert, Emily
- 121-130 Business model risk and uncertainty factors: Toward building and maintaining profitable and sustainable business models
by Brillinger, Anne-Sophie & Els, Christian & Schäfer, Björn & Bender, Beate
2019, Volume 62, Issue 6
- 683-693 From disruptively digital to proudly analog: A holistic typology of digital transformation strategies
by Tekic, Zeljko & Koroteev, Dmitry
- 695-705 Predicting the future of disruptive technologies: The method of alternative histories
by Krotov, Vlad
- 707-715 Tortoise, not the hare: Digital transformation of supply chain business processes
by Hartley, Janet L. & Sawaya, William J.
- 717-727 Creating an innovative digital project team: Levers to enable digital transformation
by Guinan, Patricia J. & Parise, Salvatore & Langowitz, Nan
- 729-739 Factors that influence new generation candidates to engage with and complete digital, AI-enabled recruiting
by van Esch, Patrick & Black, J. Stewart
- 741-750 Team challenges: Is artificial intelligence the solution?
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian & Detjen, Jodi & MacLean, Tammy L. & Thomas, Dominic
- 751-759 What if you ask and they say yes? Consumers' willingness to disclose personal data is stronger than you think
by Mazurek, Grzegorz & Małagocka, Karolina
- 761-772 Managing for competency with innovation change in higher education: Examining the pitfalls and pivots of digital transformation
by Jackson, Nicole C.
- 773-784 A decentralized token economy: How blockchain and cryptocurrency can revolutionize business
by Lee, Jei Young
- 785-797 In bot we trust: A new methodology of chatbot performance measures
by Przegalinska, Aleksandra & Ciechanowski, Leon & Stroz, Anna & Gloor, Peter & Mazurek, Grzegorz
- 799-818 What the hack? A growth hacking taxonomy and practical applications for firms
by Bohnsack, René & Liesner, Meike Malena
- 819-829 How intelligent is Watson? Enabling digital transformation through artificial intelligence
by Magistretti, Stefano & Dell’Era, Claudio & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio
2019, Volume 62, Issue 5
- 557-566 The importance of culture and support for workplace flexibility: An ecological framework for understanding flexibility support structures
by Smith, Ellen F. & Gilmer, Declan O. & Stockdale, Margaret S.
- 567-577 Bolstering the female CEO pipeline: Equalizing the playing field and igniting women’s potential as top-level leaders
by Spencer, Signe M. & Blazek, E. Susanne & Orr, J. Evelyn
- 579-587 Evaluation of workplace lactation support among employers in two Pennsylvania cities
by Payton, Colleen & Romney, Martha & Olson, Beth H. & Abatemarco, Diane J. & LaNoue, Marianna & Leader, Amy E.
- 589-594 Workplace incivility against women in STEM: Insights and best practices
by Saxena, Mahima & Geiselman, Timothy Adam & Zhang, Sheng
- 595-602 Gender diversity issues in the IT industry: How can your sourcing group help?
by Atal, Nikita & Berenguer, Gemma & Borwankar, Sameer
- 603-613 Forget about ‘the ideal worker’: A theoretical contribution to the debate on flexible workplace designs, work/life conflict, and opportunities for gender equality
by Peters, Pascale & Blomme, Robert Jan
- 615-624 Am I an entrepreneur? How imposter fears hinder women entrepreneurs’ business growth
by Ladge, Jamie & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Sugiyama, Keimei
- 625-635 Exploring job crafting: Diagnosing and responding to the ways employees adjust their jobs
by Bruning, Patrick F. & Campion, Michael A.
- 637-647 Toward a better understanding of corporate accelerator models
by Moschner, Sandra-Luisa & Fink, Alexander A. & Kurpjuweit, Stefan & Wagner, Stephan M. & Herstatt, Cornelius
- 649-661 Toward the workplace of the future: How organizations can facilitate digital work
by Dittes, Sven & Richter, Shahper & Richter, Alexander & Smolnik, Stefan
- 663-677 Resolving the jeopardies of consumer demand: Revisiting demarketing concepts
by Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Cesareo, Ludovica & Pastore, Alberto
2019, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 437-449 Transforming a traditional research organization through public entrepreneurship
by Carnes, Christina Matz & Gilstrap, Frank E. & Hitt, Michael A. & Ireland, R. Duane & Matz, Jack W. & Woodman, Richard W.
- 451-458 Introducing a ‘stop-doing’ culture: How to free your organization from rigidity
by Klammer, Adrian & Grisold, Thomas & Gueldenberg, Stefan
- 459-471 In the trenches: Making your work meetings a success
by Romney, Alexander C. & Smith, Isaac H. & Okhuysen, Gerardo A.
- 473-482 Collaborative business models: Aligning and operationalizing alliances
by de Man, Ard-Pieter & Luvison, Dave
- 483-495 The macro problem of microtransactions: The self-regulatory challenges of video game loot boxes
by McCaffrey, Matthew
- 497-507 Internationalization of emerging-economy new ventures: The role of within-country differences
by Fernhaber, Stephanie & Li, Dan & Wu, Aiqi
- 509-519 The double-edged impact of social media on online trading: Opportunities, threats, and recommendations for organizations
by Bizzi, Lorenzo & Labban, Alice
- 521-527 Robust services: People or processes?
by Weiss, Elliott N. & Goldberg, Rebecca
- 529-537 Strategic initiative portfolios: How to manage strategic challenges better than one at a time
by Kunisch, Sven & Keil, Thomas & Boppel, Michael & Lechner, Christoph
- 539-548 Muddling through cybersecurity: Insights from the U.S. healthcare industry
by Abraham, Chon & Chatterjee, Dave & Sims, Ronald R.
2019, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 273-281 Beyond Bitcoin: What blockchain and distributed ledger technologies mean for firms
by Hughes, Alex & Park, Andrew & Kietzmann, Jan & Archer-Brown, Chris
- 283-293 It’s real, trust me! Establishing supply chain provenance using blockchain
by Montecchi, Matteo & Plangger, Kirk & Etter, Michael
- 295-306 How blockchain technologies impact your business model
by Morkunas, Vida J. & Paschen, Jeannette & Boon, Edward
- 307-314 Blockchain adoption: A value driver perspective
by Angelis, Jannis & Ribeiro da Silva, Elias
- 347-358 Implementing big data strategies: A managerial perspective
by Tabesh, Pooya & Mousavidin, Elham & Hasani, Sona
- 359-371 The disintegration of lean manufacturing and lean management
by Schonberger, Richard J.
- 373-382 On the economic and social benefits of direct selling
by Peterson, Robert A. & Crittenden, Victoria L. & Albaum, Gerald
- 383-393 Opening up strategy formulation: Benefits, risks, and some suggestions
by Adobor, Henry
- 395-407 Building a global corporate social responsibility program via mergers and acquisitions: A managerial framework
by Park, Kathleen Marshall & Meglio, Olimpia & Schriber, Svante
- 409-418 Creating a tribal approach for innovation in organizations
by Segars, Albert H.
2019, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 157-169 Rivalry between emerging-market MNEs and developed-country MNEs: Capability holes and the race to the future
by Ramamurti, Ravi & Williamson, Peter J.
- 171-183 How to select an export mode without bias
by Obadia, Claude & Bello, Daniel C.
- 185-197 Crisis leadership in economic recession: A three-barrier approach to offset external constraints
by Lacerda, Teresa C.
- 199-205 A new way to look at an old problem: International joint venture partner selection via constrained systematic search
by Welcher, Tommie
- 207-214 Competing with loyalty: How to design successful customer loyalty reward programs
by Nastasoiu, Alina & Vandenbosch, Mark
- 215-225 Strategic decisions in turbulent times: Lessons from the energy industry
by Giones, Ferran & Brem, Alexander & Berger, Andreas
- 227-236 Is transparency a good thing? How online price transparency and variability can benefit firms and influence consumer decision making
by Hanna, Richard C. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Smith, Gerald E.
- 237-247 Trustmarks: Strategies for exploiting their full potential in e-commerce
by Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Tuzovic, Sven & Braun, Corina
- 249-257 Crossing the chasm: Leadership nudges to help transition from strategy formulation to strategy implementation
by Tawse, Alex & Patrick, Vanessa M. & Vera, Dusya
- 259-266 The digitalization triumvirate: How incumbents survive
by Crittenden, Andrew B. & Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F.
2019, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 35-45 Blockchain technology for enhancing supply chain resilience
by Min, Hokey
- 47-54 The Internet of Things (IoT) in retail: Bridging supply and demand
by Caro, Felipe & Sadr, Ramin
- 55-64 Faking ISO 9001 in China: An exploratory study
by Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Boiral, Olivier
- 65-74 Innovation leadership: Best-practice recommendations for promoting employee creativity, voice, and knowledge sharing
by Kremer, Hannah & Villamor, Isabel & Aguinis, Herman
- 75-82 Flatlined: Combatting the death of retail stores
by Berman, Barry
- 83-94 Competing in digital ecosystems
by Subramaniam, Mohan & Iyer, Bala & Venkatraman, Venkat
- 95-104 Strategies for creating value through individual and collective customer experiences
by Heinonen, Kristina & Campbell, Colin & Lord Ferguson, Sarah
- 105-115 Why and how should SHE make her way into the family business boardroom?
by Samara, Georges & Jamali, Dima & Lapeira, Maria
- 117-128 Make pricing power a strategic priority for your business
by Liozu, Stephan M.
2018, Volume 61, Issue 6
- 813-822 A framework for analyzing international business and legal ethical standards
by Gaughan, Patrick H. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G.
- 823-832 The rising tide of artificial intelligence and business automation: Developing an ethical framework
by Wright, Scott A. & Schultz, Ainslie E.
- 833-843 How can leaders of multinational organizations be ethical by contributing to corporate social responsibility initiatives? Guidelines and pitfalls for leaders trying to do good
by Mishra, Paresh & Schmidt, Gordon B.
- 845-854 The law and ethics of big data analytics: A new role for international human rights in the search for global standards
by Nersessian, David
- 855-862 When is economic inequality justified?
by Prasad, Ajnesh
- 867-879 Business corruption in Ukraine: A way to get things done?
by Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Prytula, Yaroslav
- 881-890 The promotion of ethical entrepreneurship in the Third World: Exploring realities and complexities from an embedded perspective
by Karanda, Crispen & Toledano, Nuria
- 891-898 With whom should you have dinner? A multidimensional framework for understanding political ties in China
by Yang, Jie & Ma, Jieqiong & Zhang, Yong & Hong, JungHwa
- 903-911 Short-term global business immersion courses: Short-term program, long-term effects?
by Dayton, Keith Gelarden & Koster, Karleigh & Prenkert, Jamie D. & Ridlon, Robert
- 913-923 International service learning in the business curriculum: Toward an ethic of empathy in a global economy
by Schneider, Abigail B.
- 925-935 Corporate sustainability reporting: An innovative tool for the greater good of all
by Paun, Dorothy
- 937-947 Developing a microfinance model to break the cycle of poverty
by Garrity, Peter & Martin, Christopher
- 949-958 Developing a capstone course on ecological and social sustainability in business education
by Thomas, Manoj T.
2018, Volume 61, Issue 5
- 671-678 Queue management: Elimination, expectation, and enhancement
by Weiss, Elliott N. & Tucker, Chad
- 679-688 Setting and vetting strategy: Bridging the chasm between CEOs and boards
by Sheehan, Norman T. & Powers, Richard C.
- 689-697 Open-source intelligence for risk assessment
by Hayes, Darren R. & Cappa, Francesco
- 699-709 Can creative firms thrive without copyright? Value generation and capture from private-collective innovation
by Erickson, Kristofer
- 711-720 Insights on women’s labor participation in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
by Murray, Janet Y. & Zhang-Zhang, Yingying
- 721-731 CEO retirement compensation: Is inside debt excess compensation or a risk management tool?
by Reid, Colin D.
- 733-743 Transforming under deep uncertainty: A strategic perspective on risk management
by Slagmulder, Regine & Devoldere, Bart
- 745-753 How humble is your company culture? And, why does it matter?
by Maldonado, Tiffany & Vera, Dusya & Ramos, Nichelle
- 755-764 The candidate experience: Is it damaging your employer brand?
by Miles, Sandra Jeanquart & McCamey, Randy
- 765-774 Bridging the gender gap in confidence
by Carlin, Barbara A. & Gelb, Betsy D. & Belinne, Jamie K. & Ramchand, Latha
- 775-782 Delivering a superior customer experience in solutions delivery processes: Seven factors for success
by Kumar, Ajith & Steward, Michelle D. & Morgan, Felicia N.
- 783-796 Challenges and opportunities of new retail horizons in emerging markets: The case of a rising coffee culture in China
by Ferreira, Jennifer & Ferreira, Carlos
- 797-808 Strategy shift: Integrating strategy and the firm’s capability to innovate
by Dobni, C. Brooke & Sand, Christopher
2018, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 501-509 Crowdfunding for the development of smart cities
by Carè, Stella & Trotta, Annarita & Carè, Rosella & Rizzello, Alessandro
- 511-519 Integrating lifecycle asset management in the public sector
by Giglio, Joseph M. & Friar, John H. & Crittenden, William F.
- 521-531 Social signaling and interorganizational relationships: Lessons learned from the professional sports industry
by Posthuma, Richard A. & Flores, Gabriela L. & Barlow, Matthew A. & Dworkin, James B.
- 533-544 The Korean Air nut rage scandal: Domestic versus international responses to a viral incident
by Kim, Rebecca Chunghee & Yoo, Kate Inyoung & Uddin, Helal
- 545-554 Where is the power in numbers? Understanding firm and consumer power when crowdsourcing
by Wilson, Matthew
- 555-566 Implementing new business models: What challenges lie ahead?
by Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & Bakker, Tom & Postma, Theo J.B.M.
- 567-575 Blockchain tokens and the potential democratization of entrepreneurship and innovation
by Chen, Yan
- 577-586 Artificial intelligence and the future of work: Human-AI symbiosis in organizational decision making
by Jarrahi, Mohammad Hossein
- 587-597 We need to talk about strategy: How to conduct effective strategic dialogue
by Bourgoin, Alaric & Marchessaux, François & Bencherki, Nicolas
- 599-608 A school is “a building that has four walls…with tomorrow inside”: Toward the reinvention of the business school
by Kaplan, Andreas
- 609-621 The promise and problems of price subsidization in social entrepreneurship
by McMullen, Jeffery S. & Bergman, Brian J.
- 623-633 The use of social media to detect corporate fraud: A case study approach
by Xiong, Feng & Chapple, Larelle & Yin, Haiying
- 635-642 Employee brand engagement on social media: Managing optimism and commonality
by Pitt, Christine S. & Botha, Elsamari & Ferreira, João J. & Kietzmann, Jan
- 643-651 Employer branding and CSR communication in online recruitment advertising
by Puncheva-Michelotti, Petya & Hudson, Sarah & Jin, Gewen
2018, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 357-366 A ‘glocalization’ approach to the internationalizing of crisis communication
by Lehmberg, Derek & Hicks, Jeff
- 367-374 Building a human brand: Brand anthropomorphism unravelled
by Portal, Sivan & Abratt, Russell & Bendixen, Michael
- 375-384 Timeliness, transparency, and trust: A framework for managing online customer complaints
by Stevens, Jennifer L. & Spaid, Brian I. & Breazeale, Michael & Esmark Jones, Carol L.
- 385-395 Unlocking competitiveness through scent names: A data-driven approach
by Meng, Hua (Meg) & Zamudio, César & Jewell, Robert D.
- 397-407 A strategic approach to workforce analytics: Integrating science and agility
by McIver, Derrick & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A.
- 409-419 The search for skills: Knowledge stars and innovation in the hiring process
by Hamilton, R.H. & Davison, H. Kristl
- 421-430 Retaining and engaging older workers: A solution to worker shortages in the U.S
by Heisler, William & Bandow, Diane
- 431-442 Using online opinion leaders to promote the hedonic and utilitarian value of products and services
by Lin, Hsin-Chen & Bruning, Patrick F. & Swarna, Hepsi
- 443-452 Aligning supply chain design for boosting resilience
by Sáenz, María Jesús & Revilla, Elena & Acero, Beatriz
- 453-460 Understanding innovation
by Kahn, Kenneth B.
- 461-466 Reexamining dual-class stock
by Govindarajan, Vijay & Srivastava, Anup
- 467-475 Technology and counterfeiting in the fashion industry: Friends or foes?
by Meraviglia, Laura
- 477-486 “One of these days, things are going to change!” How do you make sense of market disruption?
by Strandvik, Tore & Holmlund, Maria & Lähteenmäki, Ilkka
- 487-496 How to brand your private labels
by Geyskens, Inge & Keller, Kristopher O. & Dekimpe, Marnik G. & de Jong, Koen
2018, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 199-210 Social media analytics for enterprises: Typology, methods, and processes
by Lee, In
- 211-219 Correcting analytics maturity myopia
by Ali, Abdul & Mancha, Ruben & Pachamanova, Dessislava
- 221-228 Triadic relationships in healthcare
by Atilla, E. Asuman & Steward, Michelle & Wu, Zhaohui & Hartley, Janet L.
- 229-237 Integrating consumers’ motives with suppliers’ solutions to combat Shanzhai: A phenomenon beyond counterfeit
by Qin, Yao & Shi, Linda Hui & Song, Lei & Stöttinger, Barbara & Tan, Kang (Frank)
- 239-249 Transformational change and leader character
by Seijts, Gerard H. & Gandz, Jeffrey
- 251-259 Evidence-based recommendations for employee performance monitoring
by Tomczak, David L. & Lanzo, Lauren A. & Aguinis, Herman
- 261-270 Managing millennials’ personal use of technology at work
by Kim, Sungdoo
- 271-283 Assessing the maturity of crowdventuring for corporate entrepreneurship
by Elia, Gianluca & Margherita, Alessandro
- 285-296 Circle mapping your firm’s growth strategy
by Bruni-Bossio, Vincent & Sheehan, Norman T. & Willness, Chelsea R.
- 297-307 Frustration-driven process improvement
by Schonberger, Richard J.
- 309-322 Managing innovation dilemmas: The cube solution
by Prange, Christiane & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 323-338 The mobile shopping revolution: Redefining the consumer decision process
by Faulds, David J. & Mangold, W. Glynn & Raju, P.S. & Valsalan, Sarath
- 339-352 Managing future uncertainty: Reevaluating the role of scenario planning
by Oliver, John J. & Parrett, Emma
2018, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 13-22 Reconstituting lean in healthcare: From waste elimination toward ‘queue-less’ patient-focused care
by Schonberger, Richard J.
- 23-33 The hidden problem of Facebook and social media at work: What if employees start searching for other jobs?
by Bizzi, Lorenzo
- 35-46 Fintech: Ecosystem, business models, investment decisions, and challenges
by Lee, In & Shin, Yong Jae
- 47-57 Revisiting the construction of the Empire State Building: Have we forgotten something?
by Jacobsson, Mattias & Wilson, Timothy L.
- 59-72 An ecosystemic framework for business sustainability
by Sun, Jiazhe & Wu, Shunan & Yang, Kaizhong
- 73-84 The benefits and implementation of performance transparency: The why and how of letting your customers ‘see through’ your business
by Merlo, Omar & Eisingerich, Andreas & Auh, Seigyoung & Levstek, Jaka
- 85-93 Keep it, shave it, cut it: A closer look into consumers’ video viewing behavior
by Fudurić, Morana & Malthouse, Edward C. & Viswanathan, Vijay
- 95-106 Innovation sourcing excellence: Three purchasing capabilities for success
by Legenvre, Hervé & Gualandris, Jury
- 107-113 Why are your reward strategies not working? The role of shareholder value, country context, and employee voice
by Kornelakis, Andreas
- 115-124 Play fair! Innovating internal self-regulation in the market for profit
by Stimel, Derek & Sekerka, Leslie E.
- 125-133 How data analytics is transforming agriculture
by Pham, Xuan & Stack, Martin
- 135-145 Three chronological steps toward encouraging intrapreneurship: Lessons from the Wehkamp case
by Deprez, Jana & Leroy, Hannes & Euwema, Martin
- 147-155 Microfinance ecosystem: How connectors, interactors, and institutionalizers co-create value
by Armstrong, Kelly & Ahsan, Mujtaba & Sundaramurthy, Chamu
- 157-167 Consumer social voice in the age of social media: Segmentation profiles and relationship marketing strategies
by Melancon, Joanna Phillips & Dalakas, Vassilis
2017, Volume 60, Issue 6
- 747-758 Value co-creation in web-based multisided platforms: A conceptual framework and implications for business model design
by de Oliveira, Daniel Thomé & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira
- 759-770 Innovative and sustainable business models in the fashion industry: Entrepreneurial drivers, opportunities, and challenges
by Todeschini, Bruna Villa & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Callegaro-de-Menezes, Daniela & Ghezzi, Antonio
- 771-781 Yours, mine, and ours: A user-centric analysis of opportunities and challenges in peer-to-peer asset sharing
by Wilhelms, Mark-Philipp & Merfeld, Katrin & Henkel, Sven
- 783-794 Trajectories to reconcile sharing and commercialization in the maker movement
by Langley, David J. & Zirngiebl, Marthe & Sbeih, Janosch & Devoldere, Bart
- 795-805 Social manufacturing: When the maker movement meets interfirm production networks
by Hamalainen, Markko & Karjalainen, Jesse
- 807-817 Digital maker-entrepreneurs in open design: What activities make up their business model?
by Troxler, Peter & Wolf, Patricia
- 819-830 Sensor-based entrepreneurship: A framework for developing new products and services
by Brown, Terrence E.
- 831-841 The Internet of Things and new business opportunities
by Krotov, Vlad
- 843-853 Civic entrepreneurial ecosystems: Smart city emergence in Kansas City
by Sarma, Sumita & Sunny, Sanwar A.
- 855-863 Disruption in the automotive industry: A Cambrian moment
by Ferràs-Hernández, Xavier & Tarrats-Pons, Elisenda & Arimany-Serrat, Núria
- 865-874 Blockchain entrepreneurship opportunity in the practices of the unbanked
by Larios-Hernández, Guillermo Jesús
- 875-884 From toys to tools: The co-evolution of technological and entrepreneurial developments in the drone industry
by Giones, Ferran & Brem, Alexander
2017, Volume 60, Issue 5
- 603-611 Social entrepreneurship performance measurement: A time-based organizing framework
by Arogyaswamy, Bernard
- 613-620 Online serendipity: The case for curated recommender systems
by Kim, Henry M. & Ghiasi, Bita & Spear, Max & Laskowski, Marek & Li, Jiye
- 621-633 Taking a global view on brand post popularity: Six social media brand post practices for global markets
by Lin, Hsin-Chen & Swarna, Hepsi & Bruning, Patrick F.
- 635-646 An inside perspective on carbon disclosure
by Blanco, Christian & Caro, Felipe & Corbett, Charles J.
- 647-655 Practicing fairness in the family business workplace
by Samara, Georges & Arenas, Daniel
- 657-666 Strategic personal branding—And how it pays off
by Rangarajan, Deva & Gelb, Betsy D. & Vandaveer, Amy
- 667-676 The Internet of Things: Are you ready for what’s coming?
by Saarikko, Ted & Westergren, Ulrika H. & Blomquist, Tomas
- 677-688 The rise of 3-D printing: The advantages of additive manufacturing over traditional manufacturing
by Attaran, Mohsen
- 689-697 An integrated approach to managing extended supply chain networks
by Saban, Kenneth & Mawhinney, John R. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 699-706 The alliance map: A tool for managing fear and greed in alliances
by Hwang, Peter
- 707-714 What happened to civility? Understanding rude behavior through the lens of organizational justice
by Lilly, Juliana D.
- 715-723 Internationalization strategies of emerging market banks: Challenges and opportunities
by Marques, Joseph C. & Lupina-Wegener, Anna & Schneider, Susan
- 725-728 Key factors in the triumph of Pokémon GO
by Tang, Ailie K.Y.
- 729-739 Why do good employees stay in bad organizations?
by Buchko, Aaron A. & Buscher, Caleb & Buchko, Kathleen J.
2017, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 431-434 Batten down the anchors: Responding to another negotiator’s first offer
by Gunia, Brian C.
- 455-462 You don’t have to be an entrepreneur to be entrepreneurial: The unique role of imaginativeness in new venture ideation
by McMullen, Jeffery S. & Kier, Alexander S.
- 463-472 Catalytic defiance as a crisis communication strategy: The risk of pursuing long-term objectives
by Yehya, Nadine A. & Coombs, W. Timothy
- 473-482 Why strategy is key for successful social media sales
by Lindsey-Mullikin, Joan & Borin, Norm
- 483-493 The friend or foe fallacy: Why your best customers may not need your friendship
by Dalsace, Frédéric & Jap, Sandy
- 495-505 Addressing skills mismatch: Utilizing talent supply chain management to enhance collaboration between companies and talent suppliers
by Makarius, Erin E. & Srinivasan, Mahesh