Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
2021, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 199-209 Insights on the mentorship and coachability of entrepreneurs
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Neubert, Emily & Marvel, Matthew R.
- 211-221 Are you ready for your next product recall crisis? Lessons from operations and supply chain management
by Sumukadas, Narendar
- 223-237 When can Chinese competitors catch up? Market and capability ladders and their implications for multinationals
by Williamson, Peter J. & Guo, Bin & Yin, Eden
- 239-248 Leader self-development: Why do people develop themselves as leaders?
by Jiang, Xueting & Xu, Sen & Houghton, Jeffery D. & Kulich, Steve J.
- 249-260 Four supply chain management systems: From supply chain strategies to human resource management
by Srinivasan, Mahesh & Hamdani, Maria & Ma, Siqi
- 261-271 Crafting customer insight: What we can learn from the revival of the vinyl record
by Schauman, Sebastian & Heinonen, Kristina & Holmlund, Maria
- 273-284 Leadership succession planning for today’s digital transformation economy: Key factors to build for competency and innovation
by Jackson, Nicole C. & Dunn-Jensen, Linda M.
- 285-293 Business strategy and the management of digital marketing
by Olson, Eric M. & Olson, Kai M. & Czaplewski, Andrew J. & Key, Thomas Martin
- 295-306 National response strategies and marketing innovations during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Ding, Amy Wenxuan & Li, Shibo
- 307-318 The era of #MeToo and what managers should do about it
by Atwater, Leanne E. & Sturm, Rachel E. & Taylor, Scott N. & Tringale, Allison
2021, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 37-50 Afro-Diasporic women navigating the black ceiling: Individual, relational, and organizational strategies
by Erskine, Samantha E. & Archibold, Estelle Elena & Bilimoria, Diana
- 51-59 Managing digital business platforms: A continued exercise in balancing renewal and refinement
by Montealegre, Ramiro & Iyengar, Kishen
- 61-71 Loyalty or lethargy? Keeping sellers committed, not entrenched
by Jelinek, Ronald
- 73-81 Increasing pay transparency: A guide for change
by Heisler, William
- 83-92 Managing organizational ethics: How ethics becomes pervasive within organizations
by Martínez, Cecilia & Skeet, Ann Gregg & Sasia, Pedro M.
- 93-106 The benefits and pitfalls of contemporary pop-up shops
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Edwards, Karen & Ramirez, Germán Contreras
- 107-117 Bidding on new audit clients: Avoiding the winner’s curse
by Blankley, Alan & MacGregor, Jason & Mowchan, Michael J.
- 119-130 Coworking spaces: Understanding, using, and managing sociomateriality
by Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Aslam, Muhammad Mahmood & Qiu, Yixin
- 131-140 Diversity, tokenism, and comic books: Crafting better strategies
by Podoshen, Jeffrey S. & Ekpo, Akon E. & Abiru, Oluwatoniloba “Toni”
- 141-147 Managing your most loyal customer relationships
by Larson, John & Jaworski, Bernard J. & Larson, Jack
- 149-160 Measuring performance during crises and beyond: The Performance Promoter Score
by Aguinis, Herman & Burgi-Tian, Jing
2020, Volume 63, Issue 6
- 693-704 Are your cash-flow tools recession ready?
by Mullins, John
- 705-723 The COVID-19 Virtual Idea Blitz: Marshaling social entrepreneurship to rapidly respond to urgent grand challenges
by Bacq, Sophie & Geoghegan, Will & Josefy, Matthew & Stevenson, Regan & Williams, Trenton A.
- 725-736 Building an organizational digital twin
by Parmar, Rashik & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D.W.
- 737-748 The virtual reality value chain
by de Regt, Anouk & Barnes, Stuart J. & Plangger, Kirk
- 749-761 Social networks and social media: Understanding and managing influence vulnerability in a connected society
by Bruning, Patrick F. & Alge, Bradley J. & Lin, Hsin-Chen
- 763-772 Design thinking for innovation: Considering distinctions, fit, and use in firms
by Nakata, Cheryl
- 773-785 Open branding: Managing the unauthorized use of brand-related intellectual property
by Robson, Karen & de Beer, Jeremy & McCarthy, Ian P.
- 787-799 Business model innovations in China: A focus on value propositions
by Yi, Yaqun & Wang, Yunhui & Shu, Chengli
- 801-810 Stealing thunder as a crisis communication strategy in the digital age
by Lee, Sang Yeal
- 811-824 Entrepreneurs in the making: Six decisions for fostering entrepreneurship through maker spaces
by Bergman, Brian J. & McMullen, Jeffery S.
- 825-839 Digital transformation: Five recommendations for the digitally conscious firm
by Saarikko, Ted & Westergren, Ulrika H. & Blomquist, Tomas
2020, Volume 63, Issue 5
- 597-606 Something in Adland doesn’t add up: It’s time to make female creatives count
by Thompson-Whiteside, Helen
- 607-617 Better marketing for female marketers: Gendered language in the Forbes CMO list
by Getchell, Kristen M. & Beitelspacher, Lauren Skinner
- 619-626 Women in sales in developing countries: The value of technology for social impact
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F. & Ajjan, Haya
- 627-636 Getting in the game: Putting golf at the forefront of your networking toolbox
by Gray, Deborah M. & Hicks, Nancy & Rundels, Jennifer J.
- 637-646 Women count: Perceptions of forecasting in sales
by Wilson, J. Holton & Dingus, Rebecca & Hoyle, Jeffrey
- 647-658 The differential treatment of women during service recovery: How perceived social power affects consumers’ postfailure compensation
by Hill Cummings, Krista & Seitchik, Allison E.
- 659-669 Marketing feminism in youth media: A study of Disney and Pixar animation
by Schiele, Kristen & Louie, Lauren & Chen, Steven
- 671-679 Gender stereotypes in television advertising in the Middle East: Time for marketers and advertisers to step up
by Khalil, Ali & Dhanesh, Ganga S.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 469-479 More than meets the eye: The functional components underlying influencer marketing
by Campbell, Colin & Farrell, Justine Rapp
- 481-491 Disruptive framing in value creation and price setting: Transforming value with strategic frames of reference
by Smith, Gerald E.
- 493-505 Wearables in the workplace: The brave new world of employee engagement
by Maltseva, Kateryna
- 507-518 Angel investor network pitch meetings: The pull and push of peer opinion
by Wood, Matthew S. & Long, Anna & Artz, Kendall
- 519-530 Bringing dark data into the light: Illuminating existing IoT data lost within your organization
by Gimpel, Gregory
- 531-540 Calculated risk? A cybersecurity evaluation tool for SMEs
by Benz, Michael & Chatterjee, Dave
- 541-551 The copycat conundrum: The double-edged sword of crowdfunding
by Cowden, Birton J. & Young, Susan L.
- 553-563 Building innovative teams: Leadership strategies across the various stages of team development
by Super, Janice Francis
- 565-572 Think intersectionally, act innovatively
by Strutton, David & Tran, Gina A.
- 573-584 How small service failures drive customer defection: Introducing the concept of microfailures
by Sands, Sean & Campbell, Colin & Shedd, Lois & Ferraro, Carla & Mavrommatis, Alexis
- 585-594 Who cares about organizational purpose and corporate social responsibility, and how can organizations adapt? A hypermodern perspective
by Dhanesh, Ganga S.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 287-299 How bad is your company? Measuring corporate wrongdoing beyond the magic of ESG metrics
by Fiaschi, Davide & Giuliani, Elisa & Nieri, Federica & Salvati, Nicola
- 301-311 Changing the game to compete: Innovations in the fashion retail industry from the disruptive business model
by Jin, Byoungho Ellie & Shin, Daeun Chloe
- 313-323 Growth paths for overcoming the digitalization paradox
by Gebauer, Heiko & Fleisch, Elgar & Lamprecht, Claudio & Wortmann, Felix
- 325-337 Assessing data quality: A managerial call to action
by Nagle, Tadhg & Redman, Tom & Sammon, David
- 339-350 Applying blue ocean strategy to hire and assimilate workers with disabilities into distribution centers
by Ellinger, Alexander E. & Naidoo, Jeffrey & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Filips, Karli & Herrin, Gregory D.
- 351-362 How to serve online consumers in rural markets: Evidence-based recommendations
by Sousa, Rui & Horta, Carolina & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Rabinovich, Elliot
- 363-376 Brand protection across the enterprise: Toward a total-business solution
by Wilson, Jeremy M. & Grammich, Clifford A.
- 377-390 Entrepreneurship as a solution to poverty in developed economies
by Morris, Michael H. & Santos, Susana C. & Neumeyer, Xaver
- 391-401 An exploration of entrepreneurs' identities and business growth
by Ekinci, Yuksel & Gordon-Wilson, Sianne & Slade, Adrian
- 403-414 Collaborative intelligence: How human and artificial intelligence create value along the B2B sales funnel
by Paschen, Jeannette & Wilson, Matthew & Ferreira, João J.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 147-155 Artificial intelligence: Building blocks and an innovation typology
by Paschen, Ulrich & Pitt, Christine & Kietzmann, Jan
- 157-170 Machine learning for enterprises: Applications, algorithm selection, and challenges
by Lee, In & Shin, Yong Jae
- 171-181 Innovation analytics: Leveraging artificial intelligence in the innovation process
by Kakatkar, Chinmay & Bilgram, Volker & Füller, Johann
- 183-193 Artificial intelligence and machine learning as business tools: A framework for diagnosing value destruction potential
by Canhoto, Ana Isabel & Clear, Fintan
- 195-204 Virtue as a framework for the design and use of artificial intelligence
by Neubert, Mitchell J. & Montañez, George D.
- 205-213 Designing, developing, and deploying artificial intelligence systems: Lessons from and for the public sector
by Desouza, Kevin C. & Dawson, Gregory S. & Chenok, Daniel
- 215-226 AI-enabled recruiting: What is it and how should a manager use it?
by Black, J. Stewart & van Esch, Patrick
- 227-243 From data to action: How marketers can leverage AI
by Campbell, Colin & Sands, Sean & Ferraro, Carla & Tsao, Hsiu-Yuan (Jody) & Mavrommatis, Alexis
2020, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 37-50 Rulers of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of artificial intelligence
by Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael
- 51-60 History matters: The role of history in corporate brand strategy
by Iglesias, Oriol & Ind, Nicholas & Schultz, Majken
- 61-71 Achieving strategic benefits from project investments: Appoint a project owner
by Meredith, Jack R. & Zwikael, Ofer
- 73-84 Exploring social media use in B2B supply chain operations
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin) & McHaney, Roger & Sheu, Chwen
- 85-95 The questions we ask: Opportunities and challenges for using big data analytics to strategically manage human capital resources
by Hamilton, R.H. & Sodeman, William A.
- 97-107 Navigating imposed innovation: A decision-making framework
by Radnejad, Amir Bahman & Osiyevskyy, Oleksiy
- 109-119 Blitzscaling: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Holt, Harrison L. & Neubert, Emily
- 121-130 Business model risk and uncertainty factors: Toward building and maintaining profitable and sustainable business models
by Brillinger, Anne-Sophie & Els, Christian & Schäfer, Björn & Bender, Beate
2019, Volume 62, Issue 6
- 683-693 From disruptively digital to proudly analog: A holistic typology of digital transformation strategies
by Tekic, Zeljko & Koroteev, Dmitry
- 695-705 Predicting the future of disruptive technologies: The method of alternative histories
by Krotov, Vlad
- 707-715 Tortoise, not the hare: Digital transformation of supply chain business processes
by Hartley, Janet L. & Sawaya, William J.
- 717-727 Creating an innovative digital project team: Levers to enable digital transformation
by Guinan, Patricia J. & Parise, Salvatore & Langowitz, Nan
- 729-739 Factors that influence new generation candidates to engage with and complete digital, AI-enabled recruiting
by van Esch, Patrick & Black, J. Stewart
- 741-750 Team challenges: Is artificial intelligence the solution?
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian & Detjen, Jodi & MacLean, Tammy L. & Thomas, Dominic
- 751-759 What if you ask and they say yes? Consumers' willingness to disclose personal data is stronger than you think
by Mazurek, Grzegorz & Małagocka, Karolina
- 761-772 Managing for competency with innovation change in higher education: Examining the pitfalls and pivots of digital transformation
by Jackson, Nicole C.
- 773-784 A decentralized token economy: How blockchain and cryptocurrency can revolutionize business
by Lee, Jei Young
- 785-797 In bot we trust: A new methodology of chatbot performance measures
by Przegalinska, Aleksandra & Ciechanowski, Leon & Stroz, Anna & Gloor, Peter & Mazurek, Grzegorz
- 799-818 What the hack? A growth hacking taxonomy and practical applications for firms
by Bohnsack, René & Liesner, Meike Malena
- 819-829 How intelligent is Watson? Enabling digital transformation through artificial intelligence
by Magistretti, Stefano & Dell’Era, Claudio & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio
2019, Volume 62, Issue 5
- 557-566 The importance of culture and support for workplace flexibility: An ecological framework for understanding flexibility support structures
by Smith, Ellen F. & Gilmer, Declan O. & Stockdale, Margaret S.
- 567-577 Bolstering the female CEO pipeline: Equalizing the playing field and igniting women’s potential as top-level leaders
by Spencer, Signe M. & Blazek, E. Susanne & Orr, J. Evelyn
- 579-587 Evaluation of workplace lactation support among employers in two Pennsylvania cities
by Payton, Colleen & Romney, Martha & Olson, Beth H. & Abatemarco, Diane J. & LaNoue, Marianna & Leader, Amy E.
- 589-594 Workplace incivility against women in STEM: Insights and best practices
by Saxena, Mahima & Geiselman, Timothy Adam & Zhang, Sheng
- 595-602 Gender diversity issues in the IT industry: How can your sourcing group help?
by Atal, Nikita & Berenguer, Gemma & Borwankar, Sameer
- 603-613 Forget about ‘the ideal worker’: A theoretical contribution to the debate on flexible workplace designs, work/life conflict, and opportunities for gender equality
by Peters, Pascale & Blomme, Robert Jan
- 615-624 Am I an entrepreneur? How imposter fears hinder women entrepreneurs’ business growth
by Ladge, Jamie & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Sugiyama, Keimei
- 625-635 Exploring job crafting: Diagnosing and responding to the ways employees adjust their jobs
by Bruning, Patrick F. & Campion, Michael A.
- 637-647 Toward a better understanding of corporate accelerator models
by Moschner, Sandra-Luisa & Fink, Alexander A. & Kurpjuweit, Stefan & Wagner, Stephan M. & Herstatt, Cornelius
- 649-661 Toward the workplace of the future: How organizations can facilitate digital work
by Dittes, Sven & Richter, Shahper & Richter, Alexander & Smolnik, Stefan
- 663-677 Resolving the jeopardies of consumer demand: Revisiting demarketing concepts
by Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Cesareo, Ludovica & Pastore, Alberto
2019, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 437-449 Transforming a traditional research organization through public entrepreneurship
by Carnes, Christina Matz & Gilstrap, Frank E. & Hitt, Michael A. & Ireland, R. Duane & Matz, Jack W. & Woodman, Richard W.
- 451-458 Introducing a ‘stop-doing’ culture: How to free your organization from rigidity
by Klammer, Adrian & Grisold, Thomas & Gueldenberg, Stefan
- 459-471 In the trenches: Making your work meetings a success
by Romney, Alexander C. & Smith, Isaac H. & Okhuysen, Gerardo A.
- 473-482 Collaborative business models: Aligning and operationalizing alliances
by de Man, Ard-Pieter & Luvison, Dave
- 483-495 The macro problem of microtransactions: The self-regulatory challenges of video game loot boxes
by McCaffrey, Matthew
- 497-507 Internationalization of emerging-economy new ventures: The role of within-country differences
by Fernhaber, Stephanie & Li, Dan & Wu, Aiqi
- 509-519 The double-edged impact of social media on online trading: Opportunities, threats, and recommendations for organizations
by Bizzi, Lorenzo & Labban, Alice
- 521-527 Robust services: People or processes?
by Weiss, Elliott N. & Goldberg, Rebecca
- 529-537 Strategic initiative portfolios: How to manage strategic challenges better than one at a time
by Kunisch, Sven & Keil, Thomas & Boppel, Michael & Lechner, Christoph
- 539-548 Muddling through cybersecurity: Insights from the U.S. healthcare industry
by Abraham, Chon & Chatterjee, Dave & Sims, Ronald R.
2019, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 273-281 Beyond Bitcoin: What blockchain and distributed ledger technologies mean for firms
by Hughes, Alex & Park, Andrew & Kietzmann, Jan & Archer-Brown, Chris
- 283-293 It’s real, trust me! Establishing supply chain provenance using blockchain
by Montecchi, Matteo & Plangger, Kirk & Etter, Michael
- 295-306 How blockchain technologies impact your business model
by Morkunas, Vida J. & Paschen, Jeannette & Boon, Edward
- 307-314 Blockchain adoption: A value driver perspective
by Angelis, Jannis & Ribeiro da Silva, Elias
- 347-358 Implementing big data strategies: A managerial perspective
by Tabesh, Pooya & Mousavidin, Elham & Hasani, Sona
- 359-371 The disintegration of lean manufacturing and lean management
by Schonberger, Richard J.
- 373-382 On the economic and social benefits of direct selling
by Peterson, Robert A. & Crittenden, Victoria L. & Albaum, Gerald
- 383-393 Opening up strategy formulation: Benefits, risks, and some suggestions
by Adobor, Henry
- 395-407 Building a global corporate social responsibility program via mergers and acquisitions: A managerial framework
by Park, Kathleen Marshall & Meglio, Olimpia & Schriber, Svante
- 409-418 Creating a tribal approach for innovation in organizations
by Segars, Albert H.
2019, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 157-169 Rivalry between emerging-market MNEs and developed-country MNEs: Capability holes and the race to the future
by Ramamurti, Ravi & Williamson, Peter J.
- 171-183 How to select an export mode without bias
by Obadia, Claude & Bello, Daniel C.
- 185-197 Crisis leadership in economic recession: A three-barrier approach to offset external constraints
by Lacerda, Teresa C.
- 199-205 A new way to look at an old problem: International joint venture partner selection via constrained systematic search
by Welcher, Tommie
- 207-214 Competing with loyalty: How to design successful customer loyalty reward programs
by Nastasoiu, Alina & Vandenbosch, Mark
- 215-225 Strategic decisions in turbulent times: Lessons from the energy industry
by Giones, Ferran & Brem, Alexander & Berger, Andreas
- 227-236 Is transparency a good thing? How online price transparency and variability can benefit firms and influence consumer decision making
by Hanna, Richard C. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Smith, Gerald E.
- 237-247 Trustmarks: Strategies for exploiting their full potential in e-commerce
by Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Tuzovic, Sven & Braun, Corina
- 249-257 Crossing the chasm: Leadership nudges to help transition from strategy formulation to strategy implementation
by Tawse, Alex & Patrick, Vanessa M. & Vera, Dusya
- 259-266 The digitalization triumvirate: How incumbents survive
by Crittenden, Andrew B. & Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F.
2019, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 35-45 Blockchain technology for enhancing supply chain resilience
by Min, Hokey
- 47-54 The Internet of Things (IoT) in retail: Bridging supply and demand
by Caro, Felipe & Sadr, Ramin
- 55-64 Faking ISO 9001 in China: An exploratory study
by Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Boiral, Olivier
- 65-74 Innovation leadership: Best-practice recommendations for promoting employee creativity, voice, and knowledge sharing
by Kremer, Hannah & Villamor, Isabel & Aguinis, Herman
- 75-82 Flatlined: Combatting the death of retail stores
by Berman, Barry
- 83-94 Competing in digital ecosystems
by Subramaniam, Mohan & Iyer, Bala & Venkatraman, Venkat
- 95-104 Strategies for creating value through individual and collective customer experiences
by Heinonen, Kristina & Campbell, Colin & Lord Ferguson, Sarah
- 105-115 Why and how should SHE make her way into the family business boardroom?
by Samara, Georges & Jamali, Dima & Lapeira, Maria
- 117-128 Make pricing power a strategic priority for your business
by Liozu, Stephan M.
2018, Volume 61, Issue 6
- 813-822 A framework for analyzing international business and legal ethical standards
by Gaughan, Patrick H. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G.
- 823-832 The rising tide of artificial intelligence and business automation: Developing an ethical framework
by Wright, Scott A. & Schultz, Ainslie E.
- 833-843 How can leaders of multinational organizations be ethical by contributing to corporate social responsibility initiatives? Guidelines and pitfalls for leaders trying to do good
by Mishra, Paresh & Schmidt, Gordon B.
- 845-854 The law and ethics of big data analytics: A new role for international human rights in the search for global standards
by Nersessian, David
- 855-862 When is economic inequality justified?
by Prasad, Ajnesh
- 867-879 Business corruption in Ukraine: A way to get things done?
by Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Prytula, Yaroslav
- 881-890 The promotion of ethical entrepreneurship in the Third World: Exploring realities and complexities from an embedded perspective
by Karanda, Crispen & Toledano, Nuria
- 891-898 With whom should you have dinner? A multidimensional framework for understanding political ties in China
by Yang, Jie & Ma, Jieqiong & Zhang, Yong & Hong, JungHwa
- 903-911 Short-term global business immersion courses: Short-term program, long-term effects?
by Dayton, Keith Gelarden & Koster, Karleigh & Prenkert, Jamie D. & Ridlon, Robert
- 913-923 International service learning in the business curriculum: Toward an ethic of empathy in a global economy
by Schneider, Abigail B.
- 925-935 Corporate sustainability reporting: An innovative tool for the greater good of all
by Paun, Dorothy
- 937-947 Developing a microfinance model to break the cycle of poverty
by Garrity, Peter & Martin, Christopher
- 949-958 Developing a capstone course on ecological and social sustainability in business education
by Thomas, Manoj T.
2018, Volume 61, Issue 5
- 671-678 Queue management: Elimination, expectation, and enhancement
by Weiss, Elliott N. & Tucker, Chad
- 679-688 Setting and vetting strategy: Bridging the chasm between CEOs and boards
by Sheehan, Norman T. & Powers, Richard C.
- 689-697 Open-source intelligence for risk assessment
by Hayes, Darren R. & Cappa, Francesco
- 699-709 Can creative firms thrive without copyright? Value generation and capture from private-collective innovation
by Erickson, Kristofer
- 711-720 Insights on women’s labor participation in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
by Murray, Janet Y. & Zhang-Zhang, Yingying
- 721-731 CEO retirement compensation: Is inside debt excess compensation or a risk management tool?
by Reid, Colin D.
- 733-743 Transforming under deep uncertainty: A strategic perspective on risk management
by Slagmulder, Regine & Devoldere, Bart
- 745-753 How humble is your company culture? And, why does it matter?
by Maldonado, Tiffany & Vera, Dusya & Ramos, Nichelle
- 755-764 The candidate experience: Is it damaging your employer brand?
by Miles, Sandra Jeanquart & McCamey, Randy
- 765-774 Bridging the gender gap in confidence
by Carlin, Barbara A. & Gelb, Betsy D. & Belinne, Jamie K. & Ramchand, Latha
- 775-782 Delivering a superior customer experience in solutions delivery processes: Seven factors for success
by Kumar, Ajith & Steward, Michelle D. & Morgan, Felicia N.
- 783-796 Challenges and opportunities of new retail horizons in emerging markets: The case of a rising coffee culture in China
by Ferreira, Jennifer & Ferreira, Carlos
- 797-808 Strategy shift: Integrating strategy and the firm’s capability to innovate
by Dobni, C. Brooke & Sand, Christopher
2018, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 501-509 Crowdfunding for the development of smart cities
by Carè, Stella & Trotta, Annarita & Carè, Rosella & Rizzello, Alessandro
- 511-519 Integrating lifecycle asset management in the public sector
by Giglio, Joseph M. & Friar, John H. & Crittenden, William F.
- 521-531 Social signaling and interorganizational relationships: Lessons learned from the professional sports industry
by Posthuma, Richard A. & Flores, Gabriela L. & Barlow, Matthew A. & Dworkin, James B.
- 533-544 The Korean Air nut rage scandal: Domestic versus international responses to a viral incident
by Kim, Rebecca Chunghee & Yoo, Kate Inyoung & Uddin, Helal
- 545-554 Where is the power in numbers? Understanding firm and consumer power when crowdsourcing
by Wilson, Matthew
- 555-566 Implementing new business models: What challenges lie ahead?
by Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & Bakker, Tom & Postma, Theo J.B.M.
- 567-575 Blockchain tokens and the potential democratization of entrepreneurship and innovation
by Chen, Yan
- 577-586 Artificial intelligence and the future of work: Human-AI symbiosis in organizational decision making
by Jarrahi, Mohammad Hossein
- 587-597 We need to talk about strategy: How to conduct effective strategic dialogue
by Bourgoin, Alaric & Marchessaux, François & Bencherki, Nicolas
- 599-608 A school is “a building that has four walls…with tomorrow inside”: Toward the reinvention of the business school
by Kaplan, Andreas
- 609-621 The promise and problems of price subsidization in social entrepreneurship
by McMullen, Jeffery S. & Bergman, Brian J.
- 623-633 The use of social media to detect corporate fraud: A case study approach
by Xiong, Feng & Chapple, Larelle & Yin, Haiying
- 635-642 Employee brand engagement on social media: Managing optimism and commonality
by Pitt, Christine S. & Botha, Elsamari & Ferreira, João J. & Kietzmann, Jan
- 643-651 Employer branding and CSR communication in online recruitment advertising
by Puncheva-Michelotti, Petya & Hudson, Sarah & Jin, Gewen
2018, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 357-366 A ‘glocalization’ approach to the internationalizing of crisis communication
by Lehmberg, Derek & Hicks, Jeff
- 367-374 Building a human brand: Brand anthropomorphism unravelled
by Portal, Sivan & Abratt, Russell & Bendixen, Michael
- 375-384 Timeliness, transparency, and trust: A framework for managing online customer complaints
by Stevens, Jennifer L. & Spaid, Brian I. & Breazeale, Michael & Esmark Jones, Carol L.
- 385-395 Unlocking competitiveness through scent names: A data-driven approach
by Meng, Hua (Meg) & Zamudio, César & Jewell, Robert D.
- 397-407 A strategic approach to workforce analytics: Integrating science and agility
by McIver, Derrick & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A.
- 409-419 The search for skills: Knowledge stars and innovation in the hiring process
by Hamilton, R.H. & Davison, H. Kristl
- 421-430 Retaining and engaging older workers: A solution to worker shortages in the U.S
by Heisler, William & Bandow, Diane
- 431-442 Using online opinion leaders to promote the hedonic and utilitarian value of products and services
by Lin, Hsin-Chen & Bruning, Patrick F. & Swarna, Hepsi
- 443-452 Aligning supply chain design for boosting resilience
by Sáenz, María Jesús & Revilla, Elena & Acero, Beatriz
- 453-460 Understanding innovation
by Kahn, Kenneth B.
- 461-466 Reexamining dual-class stock
by Govindarajan, Vijay & Srivastava, Anup
- 467-475 Technology and counterfeiting in the fashion industry: Friends or foes?
by Meraviglia, Laura
- 477-486 “One of these days, things are going to change!” How do you make sense of market disruption?
by Strandvik, Tore & Holmlund, Maria & Lähteenmäki, Ilkka
- 487-496 How to brand your private labels
by Geyskens, Inge & Keller, Kristopher O. & Dekimpe, Marnik G. & de Jong, Koen
2018, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 199-210 Social media analytics for enterprises: Typology, methods, and processes
by Lee, In
- 211-219 Correcting analytics maturity myopia
by Ali, Abdul & Mancha, Ruben & Pachamanova, Dessislava
- 221-228 Triadic relationships in healthcare
by Atilla, E. Asuman & Steward, Michelle & Wu, Zhaohui & Hartley, Janet L.
- 229-237 Integrating consumers’ motives with suppliers’ solutions to combat Shanzhai: A phenomenon beyond counterfeit
by Qin, Yao & Shi, Linda Hui & Song, Lei & Stöttinger, Barbara & Tan, Kang (Frank)
- 239-249 Transformational change and leader character
by Seijts, Gerard H. & Gandz, Jeffrey
- 251-259 Evidence-based recommendations for employee performance monitoring
by Tomczak, David L. & Lanzo, Lauren A. & Aguinis, Herman