Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
2023, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 313-324 Storytelling is not just for marketing: Cultivating a storytelling culture throughout the organization
by Kemp, April & Gravois, Renée & Syrdal, Holly & McDougal, Elizabeth
- 325-346 Venture tales: Practical storytelling strategies underpinning entrepreneurial narratives
by Burnell, Devin & Neubert, Emily & Fisher, Greg
- 347-358 The story and the storyteller: Strategic storytelling that gets human attention for entrepreneurs
by Srivastava, Smita & Oberoi, Swati & Gupta, Vishal K.
- 359-370 Increasing small nonprofits’ influence through strategic storytelling
by Keel, Astrid L. & Tran, An T.K.
- 371-385 Strategic storytelling in the age of sustainability
by Dessart, Laurence & Standaert, Willem
- 387-404 Five naming strategies to help tell your organization’s story
by Bendell, Bari L. & Kristal, Emma K.
- 405-414 Hero brands, brand heroes: How R.M. Williams inspired a cult following and created a shared sense of meaning
by Cooper, Holly B. & Ewing, Michael T. & Campbell, Colin & Treen, Emily
2023, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 171-180 International acquisition processes: A cultural analysis of GE Appliances’ business transformation
by Steiber, Annika & Corvello, Vincenzo & Ghosh, Swapan
- 181-190 When gig workers become essential: Leveraging customer moral self-awareness beyond COVID-19
by Friedland, Julian & Balkin, David B.
- 191-202 The promise of a decentralized internet: What is Web3 and how can firms prepare?
by Murray, Alex & Kim, Dennie & Combs, Jordan
- 203-214 Out of the frying pan and into the fire? Uncovering the impact of FSMA’s sanitary food transportation rule on the food logistics industry
by Grover, Abhay K.
- 215-224 Outsourcing government relations: Use of outside lobbyists when in-house capacity exists
by Chan, Ken
- 225-236 VR in customer-centered marketing: Purpose-driven design
by Kostyk, Alena & Sheng, Jie
- 237-249 Enacting entrepreneurial hustle
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Devin Burnell, & Stevenson, Regan & Neubert, Emily & Fisher, Greg
- 251-264 Servant leadership: The missing community component
by Meuser, Jeremy D. & Smallfield, Jarvis
- 265-276 Making the invisible, visible: Overcoming barriers to ESG performance with an ESG mindset
by Sheehan, Norman T. & Vaidyanathan, Ganesh & Fox, Kenneth A. & Klassen, Mark
- 277-290 Brace yourself! Why managers should adopt a synthetic media incident response playbook in an age of falsity and synthetic media
by Whittaker, Lucas & Kietzmann, Jan & Letheren, Kate & Mulcahy, Rory & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah
- 291-300 A personalized teaching signature: Finding your unique profile as a business educator
by Fisher, Greg
2023, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 43-50 NFT marketing: How marketers can use nonfungible tokens in their campaigns
by Chohan, Raeesah & Paschen, Jeannette
- 51-64 Crafting a paying-it-forward mindset in business: Five principles for a competitive employer branding advantage
by Eriksson, Theresa & Näppä, Anna & Robertson, Jeandri
- 65-73 An essential stupidity-based review of the Deepwater Horizon disaster
by Sheppard, Jerry Paul & Young, Jesse
- 75-86 Winning the opportunity to pitch: Piquing startup investors’ interest by sending the right signals in executive summaries
by Krukowski, Kipp A. & Pollack, Jeffrey M. & Rutherford, Matthew W.
- 87-99 Artificial intelligence and knowledge management: A partnership between human and AI
by Jarrahi, Mohammad Hossein & Askay, David & Eshraghi, Ali & Smith, Preston
- 101-107 Green supplier development: What’s in it for you, the buyer?
by Norheim-Hansen, Anne
- 109-121 Deciding on the robotic process automation operating model: A checklist for RPA managers
by Asatiani, Aleksandre & Copeland, Olli & Penttinen, Esko
- 123-132 Thirty years with the balanced scorecard: What we have learned
by Tawse, Alex & Tabesh, Pooya
- 133-152 How can family-owned Mittelstand firms use their unique resources to master the digitalization age? The role of family historical, venture, and collaborative capital
by de Groote, Julia & Soluk, Jonas & Laue, Sarah-Larissa & Heck, Marius & Kammerlander, Nadine
- 153-166 The open academic: Why and how business academics should use social media to be more ‘open’ and impactful
by McCarthy, Ian P. & Bogers, Marcel L.A.M.
2022, Volume 65, Issue 6
- 719-727 Dupe influencers exploiting social media to peddle luxury fakes
by Chaudhry, Peggy E.
- 729-738 Fixing fake news: Understanding and managing the marketer-consumer information echosystem
by Berthon, Pierre & Chohan, Raeesah & Pehlivan, Ekin & Rabinovich, Tamara
- 739-749 Embracing falsity through the metaverse: The case of synthetic customer experiences
by Golf-Papez, Maja & Heller, Jonas & Hilken, Tim & Chylinski, Mathew & de Ruyter, Ko & Keeling, Debbie I. & Mahr, Dominik
- 751-763 CARD tricks: Understanding magical processes in organizations
by Hannah, David R. & Fu, Felicity Yao & Parent, Michael
- 765-776 All that glitters is not real affiliation: How to handle affiliate marketing programs in the era of falsity
by Mangiò, Federico & Di Domenico, Giandomenico
- 777-788 False idols: Unpacking the opportunities and challenges of falsity in the context of virtual influencers
by Sands, Sean & Ferraro, Carla & Demsar, Vlad & Chandler, Garreth
2022, Volume 65, Issue 5
- 559-566 Managing the tensions in marketer-influencer relationships
by McMullan, Kylie & Laurell, Christofer & Pitt, Leyland
- 573-590 The application of leader character to building cultures of equity, diversity, and inclusion
by Seijts, Gerard H. & Milani, Kimberley Young
- 591-601 Is your C-suite risk literate?
by Bergner, Jason & Filzen, Joshua J.
- 603-615 Crafting solutions to leadership demands for well-being and effectiveness
by Bruning, Patrick F. & Hsin-Chen Lin, & Hsu, Ching-Yi
- 617-630 Selling a business after the pandemic? How crisis and information asymmetry affect deal terms
by Krukowski, Kipp A. & DeTienne, Dawn R.
- 631-642 Legitimately luxurious: Creating authentic luxury brands
by Goldstein, Guy A. & Carpenter, Gregory S.
- 643-655 Reverse logistics: Understanding end-of-life product management
by Wilson, Matthew & Goffnett, Sean
- 657-670 Prospecting non-fungible tokens in the digital economy: Stakeholders and ecosystem, risk and opportunity
by Wilson, Kathleen Bridget & Karg, Adam & Ghaderi, Hadi
- 671-680 Organizational CQ: Cultural intelligence for 21st-century organizations
by Livermore, David & Van Dyne, Linn & Ang, Soon
- 681-696 Fake it ‘til you make it: Hazards of a cultural norm in entrepreneurship
by Wood, Matthew S. & Scheaf, David J. & Dwyer, Sean M.
- 697-708 The four types of intuition managers need to know
by Walsh, Christian & Collins, Jamie & Knott, Paul
2022, Volume 65, Issue 4
- 401-411 Rethinking managership, leadership, followership, and partnership
by Plachy, Roger J. & Smunt, Timothy L.
- 417-425 The old manager and the sea: Steering branding the Hemingway Way
by Brown, Stephen
- 427-436 Merit versus maleness: How strategic positioning can mitigate external gender bias
by Mui, Rachel & Parker, Owen & Titus, Varkey
- 437-446 It’s time to close the experimentation gap in advertising: Confronting myths surrounding ad testing
by Campbell, Colin & Runge, Julian & Bates, Kenneth & Haefele, Stacey & Jayaraman, Neeraj
- 447-455 Leadership mindsets: Why new managers fail and what to do about it
by Crane, Bret
- 457-467 Pricing as a driver of profitable growth: An agenda for CEOs and senior executives
by Liozu, Stephan & Hinterhuber, Andreas
- 469-479 Paradoxes and mysteries in virus-infected supply chains: Hidden bottlenecks, changing consumer behaviors, and other non-usual suspects
by Kouvelis, Panos
- 481-492 The perils of working with big data, and a SMALL checklist you can use to recognize them
by Brave, Scott A. & Butters, R. Andrew & Fogarty, Michael
- 493-503 Six principles for the design of better networking events
by Mandeno, Peter & Baxter, Weston L.
- 505-517 U.S. corporations are from Mars, Chinese corporations are from Venus
by Young, Michael N. & Bruton, Garry D. & Peng, Mike W. & Yu, Xiaoyu
- 519-528 Designing transformative learning experiences for managerial transition to integrative CSR
by Menon, Kalyani
2022, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 267-275 Business meetings in a postpandemic world: When and how to meet virtually
by Standaert, Willem & Muylle, Steve & Basu, Amit
- 277-289 The Achilles’ heel of the platform business model: Disintermediation
by Ladd, Ted
- 291-301 Reaping the financial and strategic benefits of a divestiture by spin-off
by Pearce, John A. & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 303-313 Hands-off? Lessons from high-touch professionals about going virtual
by Lord Ferguson, Sarah & Smith, Claudia & Kietzmann, Jan
- 315-327 Voices of abused workers: Implications for mitigating worker mistreatment
by Burke-Smalley, Lisa A. & Evans, W. Randy & Zelin, Alexandra I.
- 329-339 From AI to digital transformation: The AI readiness framework
by Holmström, Jonny
- 341-349 The digital transformation of industrial players
by Danuso, Anna & Giones, Ferran & Ribeiro da Silva, Elias
- 351-364 Turning a liability into an asset of foreignness: Managing informal networks in Korea
by Lee, Jong Min & Paik, Yongsun & Horak, Sven & Yang, Inju
- 365-377 Winning the new channel war on Amazon and third-party platforms
by Jap, Sandy D. & Gibson, Whitney & Zmuda, Denise
- 379-388 What executives get wrong about statistics: Moving from statistical significance to effect sizes and practical impact
by Anderson, Brian S.
2022, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 115-123 Stock options, restricted stock, salary, or bonus? Managing CEO compensation to maximize organizational performance
by Lovett, Steve & Rasheed, Abdul A. & Hou, Wanrong
- 125-137 Unpacking humility: Leader humility, leader personality, and why they matter
by Maldonado, Tiffany & Vera, Dusya & Spangler, William D.
- 139-148 Taking in the good: How to facilitate savoring in work organizations
by Fritz, Charlotte & Taylor, Morgan R.
- 149-157 Make product placement work for you: Get less exposure
by Neale, Michael & Corkindale, David
- 159-171 Thinking strategically about blockchain adoption and risk mitigation
by Malhotra, Arvind & O’Neill, Hugh & Stowell, Porter
- 173-182 Building trust: How leaders can engender feelings of trust among followers
by Soderberg, Andrew T. & Romney, Alexander C.
- 183-192 How to prevent and combat employee burnout and create healthier workplaces during crises and beyond
by Gabriel, Kelly P. & Aguinis, Herman
- 193-204 Measuring platform return on participation
by Clements, Zoë & Parmar, Rashik & Thomas, Llewellyn D.W.
- 205-214 High-compliance work systems: Innovative solutions for firm success and control of foreign corruption
by Posthuma, Richard A.
- 215-225 Non-compete agreements: How fiduciary duty and covenants not to compete restrict managers’ mobility
by Sellers, April E. & Fort, Timothy L.
- 227-238 Resources for business resilience in a COVID-19 world: A community-centric approach
by Beninger, Stefanie & Francis, June N.P.
2022, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 7-19 Unpeel the layers of trust! A comparative analysis of crowdfunding platforms and what they do to generate trust
by Ferreira, Valeria & Papaoikonomou, Eleni & Terceño, Antonio
- 21-31 Social entrepreneurship and digital platforms: Crowdfunding in the sharing-economy era
by Chandna, Vallari
- 33-42 Administration of crowdfunding at Australian universities
by O’Donnell, Jonathan
- 43-58 Choose your words carefully: Harnessing the language of crowdfunding for success
by Anglin, Aaron H. & Pidduck, Robert J.
- 59-67 Big fish: Leveraging the fear of missing out in equity crowdfunding in the post-COVID-19 era
by Sabia, Luca & Bell, Robin & Bozward, David
- 69-78 Red flags and rave reviews: Explaining too-good-to-be-true crowdfunding campaigns
by Seyb, Stella K.
- 79-88 Working the crowd: Leveraging podcasts to enhance crowdfunding success
by Chandler, Jeffrey A. & Fan, Gang & Tyge Payne, G.
- 89-100 Skin in the game: Self-funding and reward crowdfunding success
by Zhao, Liang & Shneor, Rotem & Sun, Zhe
2021, Volume 64, Issue 6
- 729-734 A $10 million question and other cybersecurity-related ethical dilemmas amid the COVID-19 pandemic
by Pawlicka, Aleksandra & Choraś, Michał & Pawlicki, Marek & Kozik, Rafał
- 735-741 A study on factors affecting privacy risk tolerance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in South Korea
by Kim, Min Sung & Jung, Yoonhyuk & Kim, Junghwan
- 743-756 Privacy lost: Appropriating surveillance technology in China’s fight against COVID-19
by Liu, Jun & Zhao, Hui
- 757-761 Balancing risk with virtual private networking during a pandemic
by Korty, Andrew & Calarco, Daniel & Spencer, Mark
- 763-774 Misinformation, disinformation, and fake news: Cyber risks to business
by Petratos, Pythagoras N.
- 775-785 Digital force majeure: The Mondelez case, insurance, and the (un)certainty of attribution in cyberattacks
by Tatar, Unal & Nussbaum, Brian & Gokce, Yasir & Keskin, Omer F.
- 787-797 Digital hostages: Leveraging ransomware attacks in cyberspace
by Wade, Megan
- 799-807 Diagnosing a healthcare cybersecurity crisis: The impact of IoMT advancements and 5G
by Tarikere, Sriram & Donner, Ian & Woods, Daniel
2021, Volume 64, Issue 5
- 599-610 DITTO for Gen Z: A framework for leveraging the uniqueness of the new generation
by Pichler, Shaun & Kohli, Chiranjeev & Granitz, Neil
- 611-620 Why do boycotts sometimes increase sales? Consumer activism in the age of political polarization
by Neureiter, Michael & Bhattacharya, C.B.
- 621-630 Strategies for the successful implementation of augmented reality
by Berman, Barry & Pollack, Debra
- 631-646 Riding the subscription box wave: Understanding the landscape, challenges, and critical success factors of the subscription box industry
by Andonova, Yana & Anaza, Nwamaka A. & Bennett, Delancy H.S.
- 647-658 Business-to-business selling in the post-COVID-19 era: Developing an adaptive sales force
by Rangarajan, Deva & Sharma, Arun & Lyngdoh, Teidorlang & Paesbrugghe, Bert
- 659-671 Cybersecurity: Risk management framework and investment cost analysis
by Lee, In
- 673-682 How blockchain will transform the healthcare ecosystem
by Sharma, Luv & Olson, John & Guha, Abhijit & McDougal, Lori
- 683-695 Business continuity in the COVID-19 emergency: A framework of actions undertaken by world-leading companies
by Margherita, Alessandro & Heikkilä, Marikka
- 697-709 Mindfulness as a strategy for sustainable competitive advantage
by Krishnan, Hema A.
- 711-724 Decision augmentation and automation with artificial intelligence: Threat or opportunity for managers?
by Leyer, Michael & Schneider, Sabrina
2021, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 391-399 Big data? Big deal: Searching for big data’s performance effects in HR
by Holwerda, Jacob A.
- 415-424 “Unprecedented,” “extraordinary,” and “we're all in this together”: Does advertising really need to be so tedious in challenging times?
by Demsar, Vlad & Sands, Sean & Campbell, Colin & Pitt, Leyland
- 425-438 Integrating intuition and artificial intelligence in organizational decision-making
by Vincent, Vinod U.
- 439-451 Illuminating the foundational role that mindsets should play in leadership development
by Gottfredson, Ryan K. & Reina, Christopher S.
- 453-464 Making use of quantitative content analysis: Insights from academia and business practice
by Brunzel, Johannes
- 465-474 Will AI ever sit at the C-suite table? The future of senior leadership
by Watson, Graeme J. & Desouza, Kevin C. & Ribiere, Vincent M. & Lindič, Jaka
- 475-487 Mindset drives success: Selling beneficial products at the base of the pyramid
by McGrath, Lucie Klarsfeld & Kayser, Oliver & Dalsace, Frédéric
- 489-499 Here comes Generation Z: Millennials as managers
by Gabrielova, Karina & Buchko, Aaron A.
- 501-512 Roadmapping: (Missed) opportunities to overcome strategic challenges
by Siebelink, Remco & Hofman, Erwin & Halman, Johannes I.M. & Nee, Ingo
- 513-524 AI-enabled recruiting in the war for talent
by Black, J. Stewart & van Esch, Patrick
- 525-536 Designing a dangerous unicorn: Lessons from the Theranos case
by Straker, Karla & Peel, Sean & Nusem, Erez & Wrigley, Cara
- 537-552 Data-based negotiator allocation management
by Beuk, Frederik & Rubin, Eran
- 553-562 Businesspeople: Academics need your help to make business research relevant
by Huffman, Brian & Benson, Joy
2021, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 323-332 A guide to the seen costs and unseen benefits of e-commerce
by Tokar, Travis & Jensen, Robert & Williams, Brent D.
- 333-345 How policy is shaping the macro healthcare delivery supply chain: The emergence of a new tier of retail medical clinics
by Phares, Jonathan & Dobrzykowski, David D. & Prohofsky, Jodi
- 347-360 Corporate “green gold”: State policy implications for wind and solar energy buyers
by Davis-Sramek, Beth
- 361-368 Farming down the drain: Unintended consequences of the Food Safety Modernization Act’s Produce Rule on small and very small farms
by Williams, Donnie F. & Falcone, Ellie & Fugate, Brian
- 369-377 Planned disruption and unintended consequences: Postponement by strategy vs. intervention in the U.S. beer supply chain
by Phares, Jonathan & Richey, Robert Glenn
- 379-384 Should governments mandate more female board representation? Possible intended and unintended consequences
by Post, Corinne & Ketchen, David J. & Wowak, Kaitlin D.
2021, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 199-209 Insights on the mentorship and coachability of entrepreneurs
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Neubert, Emily & Marvel, Matthew R.
- 211-221 Are you ready for your next product recall crisis? Lessons from operations and supply chain management
by Sumukadas, Narendar
- 223-237 When can Chinese competitors catch up? Market and capability ladders and their implications for multinationals
by Williamson, Peter J. & Guo, Bin & Yin, Eden
- 239-248 Leader self-development: Why do people develop themselves as leaders?
by Jiang, Xueting & Xu, Sen & Houghton, Jeffery D. & Kulich, Steve J.
- 249-260 Four supply chain management systems: From supply chain strategies to human resource management
by Srinivasan, Mahesh & Hamdani, Maria & Ma, Siqi
- 261-271 Crafting customer insight: What we can learn from the revival of the vinyl record
by Schauman, Sebastian & Heinonen, Kristina & Holmlund, Maria
- 273-284 Leadership succession planning for today’s digital transformation economy: Key factors to build for competency and innovation
by Jackson, Nicole C. & Dunn-Jensen, Linda M.
- 285-293 Business strategy and the management of digital marketing
by Olson, Eric M. & Olson, Kai M. & Czaplewski, Andrew J. & Key, Thomas Martin
- 295-306 National response strategies and marketing innovations during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Ding, Amy Wenxuan & Li, Shibo
- 307-318 The era of #MeToo and what managers should do about it
by Atwater, Leanne E. & Sturm, Rachel E. & Taylor, Scott N. & Tringale, Allison
2021, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 37-50 Afro-Diasporic women navigating the black ceiling: Individual, relational, and organizational strategies
by Erskine, Samantha E. & Archibold, Estelle Elena & Bilimoria, Diana
- 51-59 Managing digital business platforms: A continued exercise in balancing renewal and refinement
by Montealegre, Ramiro & Iyengar, Kishen
- 61-71 Loyalty or lethargy? Keeping sellers committed, not entrenched
by Jelinek, Ronald
- 73-81 Increasing pay transparency: A guide for change
by Heisler, William
- 83-92 Managing organizational ethics: How ethics becomes pervasive within organizations
by Martínez, Cecilia & Skeet, Ann Gregg & Sasia, Pedro M.
- 93-106 The benefits and pitfalls of contemporary pop-up shops
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Edwards, Karen & Ramirez, Germán Contreras
- 107-117 Bidding on new audit clients: Avoiding the winner’s curse
by Blankley, Alan & MacGregor, Jason & Mowchan, Michael J.
- 119-130 Coworking spaces: Understanding, using, and managing sociomateriality
by Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Aslam, Muhammad Mahmood & Qiu, Yixin
- 131-140 Diversity, tokenism, and comic books: Crafting better strategies
by Podoshen, Jeffrey S. & Ekpo, Akon E. & Abiru, Oluwatoniloba “Toni”
- 141-147 Managing your most loyal customer relationships
by Larson, John & Jaworski, Bernard J. & Larson, Jack
- 149-160 Measuring performance during crises and beyond: The Performance Promoter Score
by Aguinis, Herman & Burgi-Tian, Jing
2020, Volume 63, Issue 6
- 693-704 Are your cash-flow tools recession ready?
by Mullins, John
- 705-723 The COVID-19 Virtual Idea Blitz: Marshaling social entrepreneurship to rapidly respond to urgent grand challenges
by Bacq, Sophie & Geoghegan, Will & Josefy, Matthew & Stevenson, Regan & Williams, Trenton A.
- 725-736 Building an organizational digital twin
by Parmar, Rashik & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D.W.
- 737-748 The virtual reality value chain
by de Regt, Anouk & Barnes, Stuart J. & Plangger, Kirk
- 749-761 Social networks and social media: Understanding and managing influence vulnerability in a connected society
by Bruning, Patrick F. & Alge, Bradley J. & Lin, Hsin-Chen
- 763-772 Design thinking for innovation: Considering distinctions, fit, and use in firms
by Nakata, Cheryl
- 773-785 Open branding: Managing the unauthorized use of brand-related intellectual property
by Robson, Karen & de Beer, Jeremy & McCarthy, Ian P.
- 787-799 Business model innovations in China: A focus on value propositions
by Yi, Yaqun & Wang, Yunhui & Shu, Chengli
- 801-810 Stealing thunder as a crisis communication strategy in the digital age
by Lee, Sang Yeal
- 811-824 Entrepreneurs in the making: Six decisions for fostering entrepreneurship through maker spaces
by Bergman, Brian J. & McMullen, Jeffery S.
- 825-839 Digital transformation: Five recommendations for the digitally conscious firm
by Saarikko, Ted & Westergren, Ulrika H. & Blomquist, Tomas
2020, Volume 63, Issue 5
- 597-606 Something in Adland doesn’t add up: It’s time to make female creatives count
by Thompson-Whiteside, Helen
- 607-617 Better marketing for female marketers: Gendered language in the Forbes CMO list
by Getchell, Kristen M. & Beitelspacher, Lauren Skinner
- 619-626 Women in sales in developing countries: The value of technology for social impact
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F. & Ajjan, Haya
- 627-636 Getting in the game: Putting golf at the forefront of your networking toolbox
by Gray, Deborah M. & Hicks, Nancy & Rundels, Jennifer J.
- 637-646 Women count: Perceptions of forecasting in sales
by Wilson, J. Holton & Dingus, Rebecca & Hoyle, Jeffrey
- 647-658 The differential treatment of women during service recovery: How perceived social power affects consumers’ postfailure compensation
by Hill Cummings, Krista & Seitchik, Allison E.
- 659-669 Marketing feminism in youth media: A study of Disney and Pixar animation
by Schiele, Kristen & Louie, Lauren & Chen, Steven
- 671-679 Gender stereotypes in television advertising in the Middle East: Time for marketers and advertisers to step up
by Khalil, Ali & Dhanesh, Ganga S.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 469-479 More than meets the eye: The functional components underlying influencer marketing
by Campbell, Colin & Farrell, Justine Rapp
- 481-491 Disruptive framing in value creation and price setting: Transforming value with strategic frames of reference
by Smith, Gerald E.
- 493-505 Wearables in the workplace: The brave new world of employee engagement
by Maltseva, Kateryna
- 507-518 Angel investor network pitch meetings: The pull and push of peer opinion
by Wood, Matthew S. & Long, Anna & Artz, Kendall
- 519-530 Bringing dark data into the light: Illuminating existing IoT data lost within your organization
by Gimpel, Gregory
- 531-540 Calculated risk? A cybersecurity evaluation tool for SMEs
by Benz, Michael & Chatterjee, Dave
- 541-551 The copycat conundrum: The double-edged sword of crowdfunding
by Cowden, Birton J. & Young, Susan L.
- 553-563 Building innovative teams: Leadership strategies across the various stages of team development
by Super, Janice Francis
- 565-572 Think intersectionally, act innovatively
by Strutton, David & Tran, Gina A.
- 573-584 How small service failures drive customer defection: Introducing the concept of microfailures
by Sands, Sean & Campbell, Colin & Shedd, Lois & Ferraro, Carla & Mavrommatis, Alexis
- 585-594 Who cares about organizational purpose and corporate social responsibility, and how can organizations adapt? A hypermodern perspective
by Dhanesh, Ganga S.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 287-299 How bad is your company? Measuring corporate wrongdoing beyond the magic of ESG metrics
by Fiaschi, Davide & Giuliani, Elisa & Nieri, Federica & Salvati, Nicola
- 301-311 Changing the game to compete: Innovations in the fashion retail industry from the disruptive business model
by Jin, Byoungho Ellie & Shin, Daeun Chloe
- 313-323 Growth paths for overcoming the digitalization paradox
by Gebauer, Heiko & Fleisch, Elgar & Lamprecht, Claudio & Wortmann, Felix
- 325-337 Assessing data quality: A managerial call to action
by Nagle, Tadhg & Redman, Tom & Sammon, David
- 339-350 Applying blue ocean strategy to hire and assimilate workers with disabilities into distribution centers
by Ellinger, Alexander E. & Naidoo, Jeffrey & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Filips, Karli & Herrin, Gregory D.
- 351-362 How to serve online consumers in rural markets: Evidence-based recommendations
by Sousa, Rui & Horta, Carolina & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Rabinovich, Elliot
- 363-376 Brand protection across the enterprise: Toward a total-business solution
by Wilson, Jeremy M. & Grammich, Clifford A.
- 377-390 Entrepreneurship as a solution to poverty in developed economies
by Morris, Michael H. & Santos, Susana C. & Neumeyer, Xaver
- 391-401 An exploration of entrepreneurs' identities and business growth
by Ekinci, Yuksel & Gordon-Wilson, Sianne & Slade, Adrian
- 403-414 Collaborative intelligence: How human and artificial intelligence create value along the B2B sales funnel
by Paschen, Jeannette & Wilson, Matthew & Ferreira, João J.
2020, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 147-155 Artificial intelligence: Building blocks and an innovation typology
by Paschen, Ulrich & Pitt, Christine & Kietzmann, Jan
- 157-170 Machine learning for enterprises: Applications, algorithm selection, and challenges
by Lee, In & Shin, Yong Jae
- 171-181 Innovation analytics: Leveraging artificial intelligence in the innovation process
by Kakatkar, Chinmay & Bilgram, Volker & Füller, Johann
- 183-193 Artificial intelligence and machine learning as business tools: A framework for diagnosing value destruction potential
by Canhoto, Ana Isabel & Clear, Fintan
- 195-204 Virtue as a framework for the design and use of artificial intelligence
by Neubert, Mitchell J. & Montañez, George D.
- 205-213 Designing, developing, and deploying artificial intelligence systems: Lessons from and for the public sector
by Desouza, Kevin C. & Dawson, Gregory S. & Chenok, Daniel
- 215-226 AI-enabled recruiting: What is it and how should a manager use it?
by Black, J. Stewart & van Esch, Patrick
- 227-243 From data to action: How marketers can leverage AI
by Campbell, Colin & Sands, Sean & Ferraro, Carla & Tsao, Hsiu-Yuan (Jody) & Mavrommatis, Alexis
2020, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 37-50 Rulers of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of artificial intelligence
by Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael
- 51-60 History matters: The role of history in corporate brand strategy
by Iglesias, Oriol & Ind, Nicholas & Schultz, Majken
- 61-71 Achieving strategic benefits from project investments: Appoint a project owner
by Meredith, Jack R. & Zwikael, Ofer
- 73-84 Exploring social media use in B2B supply chain operations
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin) & McHaney, Roger & Sheu, Chwen
- 85-95 The questions we ask: Opportunities and challenges for using big data analytics to strategically manage human capital resources
by Hamilton, R.H. & Sodeman, William A.
- 97-107 Navigating imposed innovation: A decision-making framework
by Radnejad, Amir Bahman & Osiyevskyy, Oleksiy
- 109-119 Blitzscaling: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Holt, Harrison L. & Neubert, Emily
- 121-130 Business model risk and uncertainty factors: Toward building and maintaining profitable and sustainable business models
by Brillinger, Anne-Sophie & Els, Christian & Schäfer, Björn & Bender, Beate
2019, Volume 62, Issue 6