2015, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 377-388 Crowdsourcing: A new way of employing non-employees?
by Ford, Robert C. & Richard, Brendan & Ciuchta, Michael P.
- 389-399 Tapping the innovative business potential of innovation contests
by Armisen, Albert & Majchrzak, Ann
- 401-410 Leading the (r)evolution: Succession and leadership rules for re-entrepreneurs
by McEnany, Robert & Strutton, David
- 411-420 Is it all a game? Understanding the principles of gamification
by Robson, Karen & Plangger, Kirk & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian & Pitt, Leyland
- 421-429 The misplaced controversy about internal consumption: Not just a direct selling phenomenon
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Albaum, Gerald
- 431-440 The Internet of Things (IoT): Applications, investments, and challenges for enterprises
by Lee, In & Lee, Kyoochun
- 441-447 How to avoid regulatory antitrust scrutiny: The behavioral defense
by Agnihotri, Arpita
- 449-457 Launching and leading intense teams
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian & Webber, David S.
- 459-468 Organizational strategies for filling the customer can-do/must-do gap
by Ford, Robert C. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 469-481 From competitive advantage to nodal advantage: Ecosystem structure and the new five forces that affect prosperity
by Kumar, Piyush & Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Shivina
2015, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 261-274 Sales leadership icons and models: How comic book superheroes would make great sales leaders
by Rapp, Adam & Ogilvie, Jessica & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 275-283 Bridging the CIO-CEO gap: It takes two to tango
by Krotov, Vlad
- 285-293 SMEs and new ventures need business model sophistication
by Kesting, Peter & Günzel-Jensen, Franziska
- 295-304 Performance implications of strategic changes: An integrative framework
by Pangarkar, Nitin
- 305-315 Designing branded mobile apps: Fundamentals and recommendations
by Zhao, Zhenzhen & Balagué, Christine
- 317-324 Strategic value curve analysis: Diagnosing and improving customer value propositions
by Sheehan, Norman T. & Bruni-Bossio, Vince
- 325-333 Entifying your brand among Twitter-using millennials
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & Hodis, Monica & Sriramachandramurthy, Rajendran
- 335-345 Social media and human need satisfaction: Implications for social media marketing
by Zhu, Yu-Qian & Chen, Houn-Gee
- 347-353 Managing information sharing in online communities and marketplaces
by Boon, Edward & Pitt, Leyland & Salehi-Sangari, Esmail
2015, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 141-148 The value of communication during a crisis: Insights from strategic communication research
by Coombs, W. Timothy
- 149-156 Exploring the effectiveness of creating regulatory fit in crisis communications: Can it change perceptions of media coverage during a crisis?
by Avnet, Tamar & Laufer, Daniel
- 157-162 Using advertising and price to mitigate losses in a product-harm crisis
by Cleeren, Kathleen
- 163-172 The real-time power of Twitter: Crisis management and leadership in an age of social media
by Gruber, Daniel A. & Smerek, Ryan E. & Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C. & James, Erika H.
- 173-182 Managing social media crises with your customers: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Grégoire, Yany & Salle, Audrey & Tripp, Thomas M.
- 183-192 Corporate crises in the age of corporate social responsibility
by Janssen, Catherine & Sen, Sankar & Bhattacharya, CB
- 193-201 Managing corporate crisis in China: Sentiment, reason, and law
by Yang, Zhilin & Jiang, Ling (Alice)
- 217-224 Managing closing time to enhance manager, employee, and customer satisfaction
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Esmark, Carol L. & Ashley, Christy
- 225-234 Your company may unwittingly be conducting business with human traffickers: How can you prevent this?
by Smith, Katherine Taken & Betts, Teresa
2015, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 25-34 Checkmate: Using political skill to recognize and capitalize on opportunities in the ‘game’ of organizational life
by McAllister, Charn P. & Ellen, B. Parker & Perrewé, Pamela L. & Ferris, Gerald R. & Hirsch, Daniel J.
- 35-44 Will social media kill branding?
by Kohli, Chiranjeev & Suri, Rajneesh & Kapoor, Anuj
- 45-55 Social media and related technology: Drivers of change in managing the contemporary sales force
by Moncrief, William C. & Marshall, Greg W. & Rudd, John M.
- 57-67 Digital innovation strategy: A framework for diagnosing and improving digital product and service innovation
by Nylén, Daniel & Holmström, Jonny
- 69-76 Corporate responses to online music piracy: Strategic lessons for the challenge of additive manufacturing
by Appleyard, Mathew
- 77-85 How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing
by Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P.
- 87-97 How to compete effectively against low-cost competitors
by Berman, Barry
- 99-108 Rethinking customer relationships
by Bettencourt, Lance A. & Blocker, Christopher P. & Houston, Mark B. & Flint, Daniel J.
- 109-122 Strategic sustainability: Creating business value with life cycle analysis
by Buxel, Holger & Esenduran, Gökçe & Griffin, Scott
- 123-133 Purchasing: Can we bridge the gap between strategy and daily reality?
by Knoppen, Desirée & Sáenz, María J.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 6
- 695-702 Say yes to Facebook and get your customers involved! Relationships in a world of social networks
by Pereira, Hélia Gonçalves & de Fátima Salgueiro, Maria & Mateus, Inês
- 703-708 Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?
by Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão
- 709-717 Customer loyalty through social networks: Lessons from Zara on Facebook
by Gamboa, Ana Margarida & Gonçalves, Helena Martins
- 719-728 Business performance and social media: Love or hate?
by Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan
- 729-736 Click-and-Mortar SMEs: Attracting customers to your website
by Lahuerta Otero, Eva & Muñoz Gallego, Pablo A. & Pratt, Renée M.E.
- 737-745 Inside your social media ring: How to optimize online corporate reputation
by Floreddu, Paola Barbara & Cabiddu, Francesca & Evaristo, Roberto
- 747-758 Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green
by Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 571-582 Applications of business analytics in healthcare
by Ward, Michael J. & Marsolo, Keith A. & Froehle, Craig M.
- 583-593 Analytics in empirical/archival financial accounting research
by Crawley, Michael & Wahlen, James
- 595-605 Supply chain analytics
by Souza, Gilvan C.
- 607-615 Solving the problems of new product forecasting
by Kahn, Kenneth B.
- 617-626 Collaborative projects (social media application): About Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
by Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael
- 627-635 Marketing retirement—or staying on the job
by Gelb, Betsy DuBois & Longacre, Teri Elkins
- 637-645 Equity-worthiness and equity-willingness: Key factors in private equity deals
by Capasso, Arturo & Faraci, Rosario & Picone, Pasquale Massimo
- 647-655 Why implementing corporate innovation is so difficult
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 463-472 Manufacturing outsourcing, onshoring, and global equilibrium
by Kazmer, David Owen
- 473-482 Revenue-sharing contracts across an extended supply chain
by van der Rhee, Bo & Schmidt, Glen & A. van der Veen, Jack A. & Venugopal, V.
- 483-495 An improved method for managing catastrophic supply chain disruptions
by Bradley, James R.
- 497-508 Using social and economic incentives to discourage Chinese suppliers from product adulteration
by Tang, Christopher S. & Babich, Volodymyr
- 509-519 Managing supply-demand risk in global production: Creating cost-effective flexible networks
by Tomlin, Brian
- 521-531 1 > 2? Less is more under volatile exchange rates in global supply chains
by Kazaz, Burak
- 533-539 Line, line, everywhere a line: Cultural considerations for waiting-line managers
by Gillam, Graham & Simmons, Kyle & Stevenson, Donald & Weiss, Elliott
2014, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 189-201 The game plan for aligning the organization
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Ullrich, Kristoph K.R. & Transchel, Sandra
- 203-213 Robust supplier relationships: Key lessons from the economic downturn
by Ellram, Lisa M. & Krause, Daniel
- 215-224 The leadership disease...and its potential cures
by Pearce, Craig L. & Manz, Charles C.
- 225-234 Bringing product and consumer ecosystems to the strategic forefront
by Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Shivina
- 235-245 Diversity challenge: An integrated process to bridge the ‘implementation gap’
by Riccò, Rossella & Guerci, Marco
- 247-257 What women want: Creation of a luxury brand
by Park, Judy
- 259-268 Applying great management in a state agency: Indiana BMV's journey from worst to first
by Austrom, Douglas R. & Baldwin, Timothy T.
- 269-277 Prime time: The strategic use of subconscious priming to enhance customer satisfaction
by Ford, Robert C.
- 279-288 Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach
by Wilcock, Anne E. & Boys, Kathryn A.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 27-36 Why domestic outsourcing is leading America's reemergence in global manufacturing
by Pearce, John A.
- 37-47 Diagnosing a firm's internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Covin, Jeffrey G.
- 49-59 It's a secret: Marketing value and the denial of availability
by Hannah, David & Parent, Michael & Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre
- 61-71 Utilizing the access value of customers
by Lai, Puqing
- 73-83 Communication essentials for female executives to develop leadership presence: Getting beyond the barriers of understating accomplishment
by Grant, Anett D. & Taylor, Amanda
- 85-95 How can we make this work? Understanding and responding to working parents of children with autism
by Stoner, Charles R. & Stoner, Julia B.
- 97-106 Shedding gender stigmas: Work-life balance equity in the 21st century
by Southworth, Erica M.
- 107-116 Planning and implementing effective service guarantee programs
by Berman, Barry & Mathur, Anil
- 117-125 Competing in network markets: Can the winner take all?
by McIntyre, David P. & Chintakananda, Asda
- 127-136 Strategic roads that diverge or converge: GM and Toyota in the battle for the top
by Chowdhury, Shamsud D.
2013, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 411-420 A Eurasian (or a Soviet) Union? Consequences of further economic integration in the Commonwealth of Independent States
by Hartwell, Christopher A.
- 421-432 RMB exchange rate and trade balance
by Yi, Gang
- 433-441 International strategies of mid-sized firms: A comparison of Indiana and Guangdong Province
by Fu, Zheng Ping & Lyles, Marjorie A.
- 443-451 Chinese foreign direct investment in the United States: Location choice determinants and strategic implications for the State of Indiana
by Kelley, Dennis & Coner, Joshua Klatte & Lyles, Marjorie A.
- 453-463 Lessons learned from Brazilian multinationals’ internationalization strategies
by Parente, Ronaldo C. & Cyrino, Álvaro Bruno & Spohr, Nicole & Vasconcelos, Flavio Carvalho de
- 465-471 The neglected need for strategic renewal in emerging markets: Lessons from Vietnam in transition
by Taussig, Markus
- 473-481 Profitable growth: Avoiding the ‘growth fetish’ in emerging markets
by Zhou, Nan & Park, Seung Ho & Ungson, Gerardo R.
- 483-490 A few good women at the top: The China case
by Liu, Shimin
- 491-501 Beyond cops and robbers: The contextual challenge driving the multinational corporation public crisis in China and Russia
by Zhao, Meng
2013, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 291-300 A Facebook ‘friend’ request from the boss: Too close for comfort?
by Peluchette, Joy Van Eck & Karl, Katherine & Fertig, Jason
- 301-311 Inaction speaks louder than words: The problems of passivity
by Baron, Sally J.F.
- 313-322 How much is too much? The limits to generous treatment of stakeholders
by Harrison, Jeffrey S. & Bosse, Douglas A.
- 323-331 Evaluate your business school's writings as if your strategy matters
by Cotton, John L. & Stewart, Alex
- 333-342 Resilience: Continuous renewal of competitive advantages
by Teixeira, Eduardo de Oliveira & Werther, William B.
- 343-350 Entrepreneurial resilience during challenging times
by Bullough, Amanda & Renko, Maija
- 351-360 It's how you frame it: Transformational leadership and the meaning of work
by Cleavenger, Dean J. & Munyon, Timothy P.
- 361-375 Spontaneous virtual teams: Improving organizational performance through information and communication technology
by Tong, Yu & Yang, Xue & Teo, Hock Hai
- 377-386 Getting the right payoff from customer penalty fees
by Tax, Stephen S. & Kim, Young “Sally” & Nair, Sudhir
- 387-397 From avatars to mavatars: The role of marketing avatars and embodied representations in consumer profiling
by Mennecke, Brian E. & Peters, Anicia
2013, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 141-148 Contending with Chinese counterfeits: Culture, growth, and management responses
by Zimmerman, Alan
- 149-157 Effectiveness of anti-piracy technology: Finding appropriate solutions for evolving online piracy
by Sudler, Hasshi
- 159-166 Protecting your brand against the heartbreak of genericide
by Walsh, Michael G.
- 167-177 Technology designed to combat fakes in the global supply chain
by Li, Ling
- 179-188 Are U.S. exports influenced by stronger IPR protection measures in recipient markets?
by Fukui, E. Tani & Hammer, Alexander B. & Jones, Lin Z.
- 189-197 The challenge of curbing counterfeit prescription drug growth: Preventing the perfect storm
by Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Stumpf, Stephen A.
- 199-205 Toward a compelling customer touchpoint architecture
by Dhebar, Anirudh
- 207-217 Maquiladoras in the 21st century: Six strategies for success
by Hadjimarcou, John & Brouthers, Lance E. & McNicol, Jason P. & Michie, Donald E.
- 219-229 What do we make of Japan? Myths and realities
by Lehmberg, Derek & Dhanaraj, Charles & Funai, Akie
- 231-240 My Chevrolet: A case study of Brazilian innovation and entrepreneurship
by Hashimoto, Marcos
2013, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 39-50 Developing and sustaining an ethical corporate culture: The core elements
by Schwartz, Mark S.
- 51-61 Preserving the integrity of knowledge and information in R&D
by Meyer, Marc H. & Marion, Tucker J.
- 63-73 How to reduce turnover intentions in the family business: Managing centripetal and centrifugal forces
by Khanin, Dmitry
- 75-85 Supply chain lessons from the catastrophic natural disaster in Japan
by Park, YoungWon & Hong, Paul & Roh, James Jungbae
- 87-96 How to build an e-learning product: Factors for student/customer satisfaction
by Dominici, Gandolfo & Palumbo, Federica
- 97-104 Tailoring a book program for managers: Why and how
by Gelb, Betsy D. & McKee, Rob Austin
- 105-111 Strategy made simple: Thinking in threes
by Keidel, Robert W.
- 113-121 Rethinking underemployment and overqualification in organizations: The not so ugly truth
by Thompson, Katina W. & Shea, Thomas H. & Sikora, David M. & Perrewé, Pamela L. & Ferris, Gerald R.
2012, Volume 55, Issue 6
- 543-550 Every story tells a picture: Lessons from cartoons on corporate governance
by Wiid, Ria & Pitt, Leyland & Mills, Adam J.
- 551-555 Corporate governance reforms and our regulatory future
by Adamson, Robert
- 557-566 Women on boards of directors: Why skirts in seats aren’t enough
by Fitzsimmons, Stacey R.
- 567-574 Corporate governance in emerging economies: Understanding the game
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F.
- 575-582 Enterprise ownership and control in China: Governance with a Chinese twist
by Ho, Daniel & Lau, Alex & Young, Angus
- 583-591 Corporate governance in publicly traded small firms: A study of Canadian venture exchange companies
by Gordon, Irene M. & Hrazdil, Karel & Shapiro, Daniel
- 593-608 Governance of primary healthcare practices: Australian insights
by King, Robyn & Green, Peter
2012, Volume 55, Issue 5
- 431-439 Interventions for effectively leading in a virtual setting
by Mitchell, Alanah
- 441-451 Social shopping promotions from a social merchant's perspective
by Lee, In & Lee, Kyoochun
- 453-462 Abundant rarity: The key to luxury growth
by Kapferer, Jean-Noël
- 463-474 Automotive foreign direct investment in the United States: Economic and market consequences of globalization
by Underwood, Robert L.
- 475-483 Let them talk! Managing primary and extended online brand communities for success
by Noble, Charles H. & Noble, Stephanie M. & Adjei, Mavis T.
- 485-493 Brand in the hand: A cross-market investigation of consumer acceptance of mobile marketing
by Rohm, Andrew J. & Gao, Tao (Tony) & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita
- 495-507 Targeting college students on Facebook? How to stop wasting your money
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & Sriramachandramurthy, Rajendran & Hodis, Monica
- 509-518 Acknowledging religious diversity: Opportunities and challenges
by Gelb, Betsy D. & Longacre, Teri Elkins
2012, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 329-337 Preventing know-how from walking out the door in China: Protection of trade secrets
by Pagnattaro, Marisa Anne
- 339-347 The critical role of timing in managing intellectual property
by Lemper, Timothy A.
- 349-356 Should your firm invest in cyber risk insurance?
by Shackelford, Scott J.
- 357-362 Cutting out the middle-man: The case for direct business involvement in environmental justice
by McCrory, Martin A. & Langvardt, Kyle T.
- 363-372 Career mentoring for women: New horizons/Expanded methods
by Dworkin, Terry Morehead & Maurer, Virginia & Schipani, Cindy A.
- 373-384 Ethical leadership and the dual roles of examples
by Langvardt, Arlen W.
2012, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 219-229 Entrepreneurship and strategic thinking in business ecosystems
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Nambisan, Satish
- 231-239 The global family business: Challenges and drivers for cross-border growth
by Patel, Vijay K. & Pieper, Torsten M. & Hair, Joseph F.
- 241-249 Competing with emerging market multinationals
by Ramamurti, Ravi
- 251-260 Release the constraints: Solving the problems of export financing in troublesome times
by Griffith, David A. & Czinkota, Michael R.
- 261-271 Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy
by Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel
- 273-281 Redirecting direct selling: High-touch embraces high-tech
by Ferrell, Linda & Ferrell, O.C.
- 283-291 How focused identities can help brands navigate a changing media landscape
by Brasel, S. Adam
- 293-305 Identifying new product development best practice
by Barczak, Gloria & Kahn, Kenneth B.
2012, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 129-139 If you love something, let it go mobile: Mobile marketing and mobile social media 4x4
by Kaplan, Andreas M.
- 141-153 Selling to Millennials with online reviews
by Mangold, W. Glynn & Smith, Katherine Taken
- 155-162 3-D printing: The new industrial revolution
by Berman, Barry
- 163-178 Supply chain trust: The catalyst for collaborative innovation
by Fawcett, Stanley E. & Jones, Stephen L. & Fawcett, Amydee M.
- 179-188 Enhancing customer self-efficacy in co-producing service experiences
by Ford, Robert C. & Dickson, Duncan R.
- 189-200 International business complexity and the internationalization of languages
by Selmier, W. Travis & Oh, Chang Hoon
- 201-208 Better, faster, cheaper: Pick any three
by Clements, Paul & McGregor, John
2011, Volume 54, Issue 6
- 529-540 Effective leadership in unexpected places: A sociohistorical analysis of the Red Tops dance orchestra
by Novicevic, Milorad M. & Humphreys, John H. & Buckley, M. Ronald & Cagle, Corey & Roberts, Foster
- 541-550 Abbreviated Scenario Thinking
by Wilburn, Kathleen & Wilburn, Ralph
- 551-561 Strategies to reduce product proliferation
by Berman, Barry
- 563-573 The price is right? Guidelines for pricing to enhance profitability
by Kohli, Chiranjeev & Suri, Rajneesh
- 575-584 Can you hear me now? Learning from customer stories
by Gorry, G. Anthony & Westbrook, Robert A.
2011, Volume 54, Issue 5
- 389-391 To see the future, look over your shoulder
by Dollinger, Marc J.
- 393-397 Managing moral distress: A strategy for resolving ethical dilemmas
by Perry, Joshua E.
- 399-405 A leader with a passion for brands: An interview with Matthew M. Mannelly, CEO of Prestige Brands, Inc
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Keo, Teeda & McCarty, Paulette
- 407-413 Getting ready to lead: An interview with Kanina Blanchard, International Issues and Crisis Management Expert
by Seijts, Gerard
- 415-423 The changed legality of resale price maintenance and pricing implications
by Tikoo, Surinder & Mather, Bruce
- 425-433 Environmental reporting: Toward enhanced information quality
by Raiborn, Cecily A. & Butler, Janet B. & Massoud, Marc F.
- 435-446 Stratography: The art of conceptualizing and communicating strategy
by Cummings, Stephen & Angwin, Duncan
- 447-455 Implementing global corporate citizenship: An integrated business framework
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F. & Pinney, Christopher C. & Pitt, Leyland F.
- 457-466 Innovative ways of raising funds and adding value: A stakeholder approach to whole business securitization
by Haaranen, Tuulikki & Nisar, Tahir M.
- 467-479 What would Don Draper do? Rules for restoring the contemporary agency mojo
by Strutton, David & Taylor, David G.
- 481-491 Combating the effects of turnover: Military lessons learned from project teams rebuilding Iraq
by Murnieks, Charles Y. & Allen, Scot T. & Ferrante, Claudia J.
2011, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 289-291 Transitions
by Dollinger, Marc J.
- 293-298 An interview with Walter P. Bastian: Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Western Hemisphere, U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
by Schlegel, LaVonn
- 299-305 Why CIBERs matter to the competitiveness of U.S. businesses in the 21st century
by Conner, Shawn
- 307-314 Global managers' perceptions of cultural competence
by Grosse, Christine Uber
- 315-324 Engaging values in international business practice
by Williams, Sandra L.
- 325-331 Transforming business education to produce global managers
by Kedia, Ben L. & Englis, Paula D.
- 333-344 Integrative programs in international business: The development of undergraduate cohort programs
by Folks Jr., William R. & Jones, Carolyn S. & Hudgens, David G.
- 345-353 Revamping MBA programs for global competitiveness
by Jain, Subhash C. & Stopford, John
- 355-363 Taking international business education programs and pedagogy to new heights: Fundamental questions for educators and students
by Martin, John A. & Heppard, Kurt A. & Green, Steve G.
- 365-373 The increasing internationalization of the international business classroom: Cultural and generational considerations
by Budde-Sung, Amanda E.K.
- 375-382 Getting what we wish for: The realities of business education for a global economy
by de Rijke, Paul & Plucker, Jonathan A.
2011, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 181-183 Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the Web: Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers
by Pitt, Leyland F. & Berthon, Pierre
- 185-192 UGIS: Understanding the nature of user-generated information systems
by DesAutels, Philip
- 193-207 The uninvited brand
by Fournier, Susan & Avery, Jill
- 209-217 How to inspire value-laden collaborative consumer-generated content
by Muñiz Jr., Albert M. & Schau, Hope Jensen
- 219-229 The new WTP: Willingness to participate
by Parent, Michael & Plangger, Kirk & Bal, Anjali
- 231-240 Unveiling user-generated content: Designing websites to best present customer reviews
by Liu, Qianqian (Ben) & Karahanna, Elena & Watson, Richard T.
- 241-251 Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media
by Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S.
- 253-263 Two hearts in three-quarter time: How to waltz the social media/viral marketing dance
by Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael
- 265-273 We're all connected: The power of the social media ecosystem
by Hanna, Richard & Rohm, Andrew & Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 275-282 Social spending: Managing the social media mix
by Weinberg, Bruce D. & Pehlivan, Ekin
- 283-287 Books on the horizon
by Dollinger, Mimi
2011, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 91-93 Oh, the things that I've seen as editor, me!
by Dalton, Catherine M.
- 97-104 Juggling running chainsaws: An interview with William Aziz, Turnaround Expert
by Seijts, Gerard & Crossan, Mary
- 105-113 The early bird catches the news: Nine things you should know about micro-blogging
by Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael
- 115-124 How durable is sustainable enterprise? Ecological sustainability meets the reality of tough economic times
by Sekerka, Leslie E. & Stimel, Derek
- 125-134 Once more, with feeling: Empathy and technology in customer care
by Gorry, G. Anthony & Westbrook, Robert A.
- 135-142 Surviving organizational disasters
by Duncan, W. Jack & Yeager, Valerie A. & Rucks, Andrew C. & Ginter, Peter M.
- 143-152 Entrepreneurial decisions and legal issues in early venture stages: Advice that shouldn't be ignored
by Marcum, Tanya M. & Blair, Eden S.
- 153-161 A process model of academic entrepreneurship
by Wood, Matthew S.
- 163-174 What do firms from transition economies want from their strategic alliance partners?
by Young, Michael N. & Ahlstrom, David & Bruton, Garry D. & Rubanik, Yuri
- 175-179 Books on the horizon
by Dollinger, Mimi