2016, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 455-461 The business of peace: Coca-Cola's contribution to stability, growth, and optimism
by Banks, Hamish
- 463-470 Leadership in the promotion of peace: Interviews with the 2015 Business for Peace honorees
by Katsos, John E. & Fort, Timothy L.
- 471-479 Business efforts, opportunities, and limits addressing the poor: A Brazilian case study
by Kanashiro, Patricia & Starik, Mark
- 481-492 Need, creed, and greed: Understanding why business leaders focus on issues of peace
by Rettberg, Angelika
- 493-501 Business, peace, and world politics: The role of third parties in conflict resolution
by Melin, Molly M.
- 503-524 Hybrid business models for peace and reconciliation
by Kolk, Ans & Lenfant, François
- 525-532 Operationalizing peace through commerce: Toward an empirical approach
by Trivedi, Smita
- 533-538 The PACO index
by Forrer, John J. & Fort, Timothy L.
- 539-548 Business and cyber peace: We need you!
by Shackelford, Scott J.
- 549-561 For your eyes only: U.S. technology companies, sovereign states, and the battle over data protection
by Hare, Stephanie
2016, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 369-377 Using Groupon for health and wellness businesses
by Lee, In
- 379-389 Art of the possible or fool's errand? Diffusion of large-scale management innovation
by Douglas, Matthew A. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 391-400 Using Amazon Mechanical Turk and other compensated crowdsourcing sites
by Schmidt, Gordon B. & Jettinghoff, William M.
- 401-410 How to manage client entertainment in China
by Sun, Francis
- 411-420 Solving the crisis of immediacy: How digital technology can transform the customer experience
by Parise, Salvatore & Guinan, Patricia J. & Kafka, Ron
- 421-429 Sustainability as a marketing tool: To be or to appear to be?
by Baldassarre, Fabrizio & Campo, Raffaele
- 431-439 Planning and implementing effective mobile marketing programs
by Berman, Barry
- 441-450 Higher education and the digital revolution: About MOOCs, SPOCs, social media, and the Cookie Monster
by Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael
2016, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 285-292 A new look at faith-based marketing: The global halal market
by Izberk-Bilgin, Elif & Nakata, Cheryl C.
- 293-302 What's new about new media? How multi-channel networks work with content creators
by Gardner, Jacob & Lehnert, Kevin
- 303-310 Razor-and-Blades pricing revisited
by Dhebar, Anirudh
- 311-320 Competition and strategy in higher education: Managing complexity and uncertainty
by Pucciarelli, Francesca & Kaplan, Andreas
- 321-329 Corporate social responsibility and employee volunteerism: What do the best companies do?
by Cycyota, Cynthia S. & Ferrante, Claudia J. & Schroeder, Jessica M.
- 331-337 Risky business: Taking a stand on social issues
by Weinzimmer, Laurence G. & Esken, Candace A.
- 339-346 Designing an emotional strategy: Strengthening digital channel engagements
by Straker, Karla & Wrigley, Cara
- 347-357 Corporate accelerators: Building bridges between corporations and startups
by Kohler, Thomas
2016, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 149-161 Augmented reality: Designing immersive experiences that maximize consumer engagement
by Scholz, Joachim & Smith, Andrew N.
- 163-173 Evaluating sponsorship through the lens of the resource-based view: The potential for sustained competitive advantage
by Jensen, Jonathan A. & Cobbs, Joe B. & Turner, Brian A.
- 175-183 Who is the better player? Off-field battle on Facebook and Twitter
by Tiago, Teresa & Tiago, Flávio & Faria, Sandra Dias & Couto, João Pedro
- 185-192 Score a tweet and post a goal: Social media recipes for sports stars
by Korzynski, Pawel & Paniagua, Jordi
- 193-204 Building acquaintance brands via Snapchat for the college student market
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & DeMar, Michael & Jassawalla, Avan R.
- 205-211 Helping workers understand and follow social media policies
by O’Connor, Kimberly W. & Schmidt, Gordon B. & Drouin, Michelle
- 213-221 Asking “What Else?” to identify unintended negative consequences
by Wilburn, Kathleen M. & Wilburn, H. Ralph
- 223-232 The dark side of organizational improvisation: Lessons from the sinking of Costa Concordia
by Giustiniano, Luca & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Clegg, Stewart
- 233-243 Lessons learned from international expansion failures and successes
by Yoder, Samantha & Visich, John K. & Rustambekov, Elzotbek
2016, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 19-28 Referral marketing: Harnessing the power of your customers
by Berman, Barry
- 29-36 Game on: Engaging customers and employees through gamification
by Robson, Karen & Plangger, Kirk & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian & Pitt, Leyland
- 37-50 Crowdfrauding: Avoiding Ponzi entrepreneurs when investing in new ventures
by Baucus, Melissa S. & Mitteness, Cheryl R.
- 51-60 Moving beyond initial success: Promoting innovation in small businesses through high-performance work practices
by Mazzei, Matthew J. & Flynn, C. Brian & Haynie, Jeffrey J.
- 61-70 The dynamics of CIO derailment: How CIOs come undone and how to avoid it
by Gerth, Anthony B. & Peppard, Joe
- 71-83 The six pricing myths that kill profits
by Hinterhuber, Andreas
- 85-94 Harnessing the wisdom of crowds: Decision spaces for prediction markets
by Buckley, Patrick
- 95-104 Bad behavior and conflict in retailing spaces: Nine suggestions to ease tensions
by Esmark, Carol L. & Noble, Stephanie M.
- 105-114 After the wrongdoing: What managers should know about whistleblowing
by Near, Janet P. & Miceli, Marcia P.
- 115-124 Uncovering the message from the mess of big data
by Bendle, Neil T. & Wang, Xin (Shane)
2015, Volume 58, Issue 6
- 591-598 Keeping up with The Joneses: Stealth, secrets, and duplicity in marketing relationships
by Pehlivan, Ekin & Berthon, Pierre & Hughes, Mine Üçok & Berthon, Jean-Paul
- 599-606 Good native advertising isn’t a secret
by Campbell, Colin & Marks, Lawrence J.
- 607-613 Trade secrets: Managerial guidance for competitive advantage
by Crittenden, William F. & Crittenden, Victoria L. & Pierpont, Allison
- 615-624 Internet of Things: Convenience vs. privacy and secrecy
by Weinberg, Bruce D. & Milne, George R. & Andonova, Yana G. & Hajjat, Fatima M.
- 625-633 Balancing customer privacy, secrets, and surveillance: Insights and management
by Plangger, Kirk & Watson, Richard T.
- 635-642 Someone to watch over me: The integration of privacy and corporate social responsibility
by Allen, Alexis M. & Peloza, John
- 643-649 Everyone loves a secret: Why consumers value marketing secrets
by Mills, Adam J.
- 651-658 The secrets of secret societies: The case of wine
by Hall, Daniel & Pitt, Leyland & Wallstrom, Asa
- 659-667 We’re leaking, and everything's fine: How and why companies deliberately leak secrets
by Hannah, David R. & McCarthy, Ian P. & Kietzmann, Jan
- 669-677 The secret to protecting trade secrets: How to create positive secrecy climates in organizations
by Robertson, Kirsten M. & Hannah, David R. & Lautsch, Brenda A.
2015, Volume 58, Issue 5
- 485-492 Between a rock and a hard place: Conflict minerals and professional integrity
by Jelinek, Kate
- 493-500 Data analytics in auditing: Opportunities and challenges
by Earley, Christine E.
- 501-508 The problem of management bias in accounting estimates: An investor perspective on root causes and solutions
by Selling, Thomas I. & Nordlund, Bo
- 509-516 Marketing at the base of the pyramid: Perspectives for practitioners and academics
by Beninger, Stefanie & Robson, Karen
- 517-525 Supply chain friends: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Gligor, David M. & Esmark, Carol L.
- 527-537 United we stand, divided we fall: How firms can engage consumers in their fight against counterfeits
by Cesareo, Ludovica & Stöttinger, Barbara
- 539-549 A marketing communications approach for the digital era: Managerial guidelines for social media integration
by Killian, Ginger & McManus, Kristy
- 551-561 Profit from poetry: Bards, brands, and burnished bottom lines
by Brown, Stephen & Wijland, Roel
2015, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 377-388 Crowdsourcing: A new way of employing non-employees?
by Ford, Robert C. & Richard, Brendan & Ciuchta, Michael P.
- 389-399 Tapping the innovative business potential of innovation contests
by Armisen, Albert & Majchrzak, Ann
- 401-410 Leading the (r)evolution: Succession and leadership rules for re-entrepreneurs
by McEnany, Robert & Strutton, David
- 411-420 Is it all a game? Understanding the principles of gamification
by Robson, Karen & Plangger, Kirk & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian & Pitt, Leyland
- 421-429 The misplaced controversy about internal consumption: Not just a direct selling phenomenon
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Albaum, Gerald
- 431-440 The Internet of Things (IoT): Applications, investments, and challenges for enterprises
by Lee, In & Lee, Kyoochun
- 441-447 How to avoid regulatory antitrust scrutiny: The behavioral defense
by Agnihotri, Arpita
- 449-457 Launching and leading intense teams
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian & Webber, David S.
- 459-468 Organizational strategies for filling the customer can-do/must-do gap
by Ford, Robert C. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 469-481 From competitive advantage to nodal advantage: Ecosystem structure and the new five forces that affect prosperity
by Kumar, Piyush & Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Shivina
2015, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 261-274 Sales leadership icons and models: How comic book superheroes would make great sales leaders
by Rapp, Adam & Ogilvie, Jessica & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 275-283 Bridging the CIO-CEO gap: It takes two to tango
by Krotov, Vlad
- 285-293 SMEs and new ventures need business model sophistication
by Kesting, Peter & Günzel-Jensen, Franziska
- 295-304 Performance implications of strategic changes: An integrative framework
by Pangarkar, Nitin
- 305-315 Designing branded mobile apps: Fundamentals and recommendations
by Zhao, Zhenzhen & Balagué, Christine
- 317-324 Strategic value curve analysis: Diagnosing and improving customer value propositions
by Sheehan, Norman T. & Bruni-Bossio, Vince
- 325-333 Entifying your brand among Twitter-using millennials
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & Hodis, Monica & Sriramachandramurthy, Rajendran
- 335-345 Social media and human need satisfaction: Implications for social media marketing
by Zhu, Yu-Qian & Chen, Houn-Gee
- 347-353 Managing information sharing in online communities and marketplaces
by Boon, Edward & Pitt, Leyland & Salehi-Sangari, Esmail
2015, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 141-148 The value of communication during a crisis: Insights from strategic communication research
by Coombs, W. Timothy
- 149-156 Exploring the effectiveness of creating regulatory fit in crisis communications: Can it change perceptions of media coverage during a crisis?
by Avnet, Tamar & Laufer, Daniel
- 157-162 Using advertising and price to mitigate losses in a product-harm crisis
by Cleeren, Kathleen
- 163-172 The real-time power of Twitter: Crisis management and leadership in an age of social media
by Gruber, Daniel A. & Smerek, Ryan E. & Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C. & James, Erika H.
- 173-182 Managing social media crises with your customers: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Grégoire, Yany & Salle, Audrey & Tripp, Thomas M.
- 183-192 Corporate crises in the age of corporate social responsibility
by Janssen, Catherine & Sen, Sankar & Bhattacharya, CB
- 193-201 Managing corporate crisis in China: Sentiment, reason, and law
by Yang, Zhilin & Jiang, Ling (Alice)
- 217-224 Managing closing time to enhance manager, employee, and customer satisfaction
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Esmark, Carol L. & Ashley, Christy
- 225-234 Your company may unwittingly be conducting business with human traffickers: How can you prevent this?
by Smith, Katherine Taken & Betts, Teresa
2015, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 25-34 Checkmate: Using political skill to recognize and capitalize on opportunities in the ‘game’ of organizational life
by McAllister, Charn P. & Ellen, B. Parker & Perrewé, Pamela L. & Ferris, Gerald R. & Hirsch, Daniel J.
- 35-44 Will social media kill branding?
by Kohli, Chiranjeev & Suri, Rajneesh & Kapoor, Anuj
- 45-55 Social media and related technology: Drivers of change in managing the contemporary sales force
by Moncrief, William C. & Marshall, Greg W. & Rudd, John M.
- 57-67 Digital innovation strategy: A framework for diagnosing and improving digital product and service innovation
by Nylén, Daniel & Holmström, Jonny
- 69-76 Corporate responses to online music piracy: Strategic lessons for the challenge of additive manufacturing
by Appleyard, Mathew
- 77-85 How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing
by Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P.
- 87-97 How to compete effectively against low-cost competitors
by Berman, Barry
- 99-108 Rethinking customer relationships
by Bettencourt, Lance A. & Blocker, Christopher P. & Houston, Mark B. & Flint, Daniel J.
- 109-122 Strategic sustainability: Creating business value with life cycle analysis
by Buxel, Holger & Esenduran, Gökçe & Griffin, Scott
- 123-133 Purchasing: Can we bridge the gap between strategy and daily reality?
by Knoppen, Desirée & Sáenz, María J.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 6
- 695-702 Say yes to Facebook and get your customers involved! Relationships in a world of social networks
by Pereira, Hélia Gonçalves & de Fátima Salgueiro, Maria & Mateus, Inês
- 703-708 Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?
by Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão
- 709-717 Customer loyalty through social networks: Lessons from Zara on Facebook
by Gamboa, Ana Margarida & Gonçalves, Helena Martins
- 719-728 Business performance and social media: Love or hate?
by Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan
- 729-736 Click-and-Mortar SMEs: Attracting customers to your website
by Lahuerta Otero, Eva & Muñoz Gallego, Pablo A. & Pratt, Renée M.E.
- 737-745 Inside your social media ring: How to optimize online corporate reputation
by Floreddu, Paola Barbara & Cabiddu, Francesca & Evaristo, Roberto
- 747-758 Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green
by Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 571-582 Applications of business analytics in healthcare
by Ward, Michael J. & Marsolo, Keith A. & Froehle, Craig M.
- 583-593 Analytics in empirical/archival financial accounting research
by Crawley, Michael & Wahlen, James
- 595-605 Supply chain analytics
by Souza, Gilvan C.
- 607-615 Solving the problems of new product forecasting
by Kahn, Kenneth B.
- 617-626 Collaborative projects (social media application): About Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
by Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael
- 627-635 Marketing retirement—or staying on the job
by Gelb, Betsy DuBois & Longacre, Teri Elkins
- 637-645 Equity-worthiness and equity-willingness: Key factors in private equity deals
by Capasso, Arturo & Faraci, Rosario & Picone, Pasquale Massimo
- 647-655 Why implementing corporate innovation is so difficult
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 463-472 Manufacturing outsourcing, onshoring, and global equilibrium
by Kazmer, David Owen
- 473-482 Revenue-sharing contracts across an extended supply chain
by van der Rhee, Bo & Schmidt, Glen & A. van der Veen, Jack A. & Venugopal, V.
- 483-495 An improved method for managing catastrophic supply chain disruptions
by Bradley, James R.
- 497-508 Using social and economic incentives to discourage Chinese suppliers from product adulteration
by Tang, Christopher S. & Babich, Volodymyr
- 509-519 Managing supply-demand risk in global production: Creating cost-effective flexible networks
by Tomlin, Brian
- 521-531 1 > 2? Less is more under volatile exchange rates in global supply chains
by Kazaz, Burak
- 533-539 Line, line, everywhere a line: Cultural considerations for waiting-line managers
by Gillam, Graham & Simmons, Kyle & Stevenson, Donald & Weiss, Elliott
2014, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 189-201 The game plan for aligning the organization
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Ullrich, Kristoph K.R. & Transchel, Sandra
- 203-213 Robust supplier relationships: Key lessons from the economic downturn
by Ellram, Lisa M. & Krause, Daniel
- 215-224 The leadership disease...and its potential cures
by Pearce, Craig L. & Manz, Charles C.
- 225-234 Bringing product and consumer ecosystems to the strategic forefront
by Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Shivina
- 235-245 Diversity challenge: An integrated process to bridge the ‘implementation gap’
by Riccò, Rossella & Guerci, Marco
- 247-257 What women want: Creation of a luxury brand
by Park, Judy
- 259-268 Applying great management in a state agency: Indiana BMV's journey from worst to first
by Austrom, Douglas R. & Baldwin, Timothy T.
- 269-277 Prime time: The strategic use of subconscious priming to enhance customer satisfaction
by Ford, Robert C.
- 279-288 Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach
by Wilcock, Anne E. & Boys, Kathryn A.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 27-36 Why domestic outsourcing is leading America's reemergence in global manufacturing
by Pearce, John A.
- 37-47 Diagnosing a firm's internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Covin, Jeffrey G.
- 49-59 It's a secret: Marketing value and the denial of availability
by Hannah, David & Parent, Michael & Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre
- 61-71 Utilizing the access value of customers
by Lai, Puqing
- 73-83 Communication essentials for female executives to develop leadership presence: Getting beyond the barriers of understating accomplishment
by Grant, Anett D. & Taylor, Amanda
- 85-95 How can we make this work? Understanding and responding to working parents of children with autism
by Stoner, Charles R. & Stoner, Julia B.
- 97-106 Shedding gender stigmas: Work-life balance equity in the 21st century
by Southworth, Erica M.
- 107-116 Planning and implementing effective service guarantee programs
by Berman, Barry & Mathur, Anil
- 117-125 Competing in network markets: Can the winner take all?
by McIntyre, David P. & Chintakananda, Asda
- 127-136 Strategic roads that diverge or converge: GM and Toyota in the battle for the top
by Chowdhury, Shamsud D.
2013, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 411-420 A Eurasian (or a Soviet) Union? Consequences of further economic integration in the Commonwealth of Independent States
by Hartwell, Christopher A.
- 421-432 RMB exchange rate and trade balance
by Yi, Gang
- 433-441 International strategies of mid-sized firms: A comparison of Indiana and Guangdong Province
by Fu, Zheng Ping & Lyles, Marjorie A.
- 443-451 Chinese foreign direct investment in the United States: Location choice determinants and strategic implications for the State of Indiana
by Kelley, Dennis & Coner, Joshua Klatte & Lyles, Marjorie A.
- 453-463 Lessons learned from Brazilian multinationals’ internationalization strategies
by Parente, Ronaldo C. & Cyrino, Álvaro Bruno & Spohr, Nicole & Vasconcelos, Flavio Carvalho de
- 465-471 The neglected need for strategic renewal in emerging markets: Lessons from Vietnam in transition
by Taussig, Markus
- 473-481 Profitable growth: Avoiding the ‘growth fetish’ in emerging markets
by Zhou, Nan & Park, Seung Ho & Ungson, Gerardo R.
- 483-490 A few good women at the top: The China case
by Liu, Shimin
- 491-501 Beyond cops and robbers: The contextual challenge driving the multinational corporation public crisis in China and Russia
by Zhao, Meng
2013, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 291-300 A Facebook ‘friend’ request from the boss: Too close for comfort?
by Peluchette, Joy Van Eck & Karl, Katherine & Fertig, Jason
- 301-311 Inaction speaks louder than words: The problems of passivity
by Baron, Sally J.F.
- 313-322 How much is too much? The limits to generous treatment of stakeholders
by Harrison, Jeffrey S. & Bosse, Douglas A.
- 323-331 Evaluate your business school's writings as if your strategy matters
by Cotton, John L. & Stewart, Alex
- 333-342 Resilience: Continuous renewal of competitive advantages
by Teixeira, Eduardo de Oliveira & Werther, William B.
- 343-350 Entrepreneurial resilience during challenging times
by Bullough, Amanda & Renko, Maija
- 351-360 It's how you frame it: Transformational leadership and the meaning of work
by Cleavenger, Dean J. & Munyon, Timothy P.
- 361-375 Spontaneous virtual teams: Improving organizational performance through information and communication technology
by Tong, Yu & Yang, Xue & Teo, Hock Hai
- 377-386 Getting the right payoff from customer penalty fees
by Tax, Stephen S. & Kim, Young “Sally” & Nair, Sudhir
- 387-397 From avatars to mavatars: The role of marketing avatars and embodied representations in consumer profiling
by Mennecke, Brian E. & Peters, Anicia
2013, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 141-148 Contending with Chinese counterfeits: Culture, growth, and management responses
by Zimmerman, Alan
- 149-157 Effectiveness of anti-piracy technology: Finding appropriate solutions for evolving online piracy
by Sudler, Hasshi
- 159-166 Protecting your brand against the heartbreak of genericide
by Walsh, Michael G.
- 167-177 Technology designed to combat fakes in the global supply chain
by Li, Ling
- 179-188 Are U.S. exports influenced by stronger IPR protection measures in recipient markets?
by Fukui, E. Tani & Hammer, Alexander B. & Jones, Lin Z.
- 189-197 The challenge of curbing counterfeit prescription drug growth: Preventing the perfect storm
by Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Stumpf, Stephen A.
- 199-205 Toward a compelling customer touchpoint architecture
by Dhebar, Anirudh
- 207-217 Maquiladoras in the 21st century: Six strategies for success
by Hadjimarcou, John & Brouthers, Lance E. & McNicol, Jason P. & Michie, Donald E.
- 219-229 What do we make of Japan? Myths and realities
by Lehmberg, Derek & Dhanaraj, Charles & Funai, Akie
- 231-240 My Chevrolet: A case study of Brazilian innovation and entrepreneurship
by Hashimoto, Marcos
2013, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 39-50 Developing and sustaining an ethical corporate culture: The core elements
by Schwartz, Mark S.
- 51-61 Preserving the integrity of knowledge and information in R&D
by Meyer, Marc H. & Marion, Tucker J.
- 63-73 How to reduce turnover intentions in the family business: Managing centripetal and centrifugal forces
by Khanin, Dmitry
- 75-85 Supply chain lessons from the catastrophic natural disaster in Japan
by Park, YoungWon & Hong, Paul & Roh, James Jungbae
- 87-96 How to build an e-learning product: Factors for student/customer satisfaction
by Dominici, Gandolfo & Palumbo, Federica
- 97-104 Tailoring a book program for managers: Why and how
by Gelb, Betsy D. & McKee, Rob Austin
- 105-111 Strategy made simple: Thinking in threes
by Keidel, Robert W.
- 113-121 Rethinking underemployment and overqualification in organizations: The not so ugly truth
by Thompson, Katina W. & Shea, Thomas H. & Sikora, David M. & Perrewé, Pamela L. & Ferris, Gerald R.
2012, Volume 55, Issue 6
- 543-550 Every story tells a picture: Lessons from cartoons on corporate governance
by Wiid, Ria & Pitt, Leyland & Mills, Adam J.
- 551-555 Corporate governance reforms and our regulatory future
by Adamson, Robert
- 557-566 Women on boards of directors: Why skirts in seats aren’t enough
by Fitzsimmons, Stacey R.
- 567-574 Corporate governance in emerging economies: Understanding the game
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F.
- 575-582 Enterprise ownership and control in China: Governance with a Chinese twist
by Ho, Daniel & Lau, Alex & Young, Angus
- 583-591 Corporate governance in publicly traded small firms: A study of Canadian venture exchange companies
by Gordon, Irene M. & Hrazdil, Karel & Shapiro, Daniel
- 593-608 Governance of primary healthcare practices: Australian insights
by King, Robyn & Green, Peter
2012, Volume 55, Issue 5
- 431-439 Interventions for effectively leading in a virtual setting
by Mitchell, Alanah
- 441-451 Social shopping promotions from a social merchant's perspective
by Lee, In & Lee, Kyoochun
- 453-462 Abundant rarity: The key to luxury growth
by Kapferer, Jean-Noël
- 463-474 Automotive foreign direct investment in the United States: Economic and market consequences of globalization
by Underwood, Robert L.
- 475-483 Let them talk! Managing primary and extended online brand communities for success
by Noble, Charles H. & Noble, Stephanie M. & Adjei, Mavis T.
- 485-493 Brand in the hand: A cross-market investigation of consumer acceptance of mobile marketing
by Rohm, Andrew J. & Gao, Tao (Tony) & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita
- 495-507 Targeting college students on Facebook? How to stop wasting your money
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & Sriramachandramurthy, Rajendran & Hodis, Monica
- 509-518 Acknowledging religious diversity: Opportunities and challenges
by Gelb, Betsy D. & Longacre, Teri Elkins
2012, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 329-337 Preventing know-how from walking out the door in China: Protection of trade secrets
by Pagnattaro, Marisa Anne
- 339-347 The critical role of timing in managing intellectual property
by Lemper, Timothy A.
- 349-356 Should your firm invest in cyber risk insurance?
by Shackelford, Scott J.
- 357-362 Cutting out the middle-man: The case for direct business involvement in environmental justice
by McCrory, Martin A. & Langvardt, Kyle T.
- 363-372 Career mentoring for women: New horizons/Expanded methods
by Dworkin, Terry Morehead & Maurer, Virginia & Schipani, Cindy A.
- 373-384 Ethical leadership and the dual roles of examples
by Langvardt, Arlen W.