2017, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 431-434 Batten down the anchors: Responding to another negotiator’s first offer
by Gunia, Brian C.
- 455-462 You don’t have to be an entrepreneur to be entrepreneurial: The unique role of imaginativeness in new venture ideation
by McMullen, Jeffery S. & Kier, Alexander S.
- 463-472 Catalytic defiance as a crisis communication strategy: The risk of pursuing long-term objectives
by Yehya, Nadine A. & Coombs, W. Timothy
- 473-482 Why strategy is key for successful social media sales
by Lindsey-Mullikin, Joan & Borin, Norm
- 483-493 The friend or foe fallacy: Why your best customers may not need your friendship
by Dalsace, Frédéric & Jap, Sandy
- 495-505 Addressing skills mismatch: Utilizing talent supply chain management to enhance collaboration between companies and talent suppliers
by Makarius, Erin E. & Srinivasan, Mahesh
- 507-518 New audit partner identification rules may offer opportunities and benefits
by Reid, Colin D. & Youngman, Julie Furr
- 519-528 Accountability and the public benefit corporation
by Kurland, Nancy B.
- 529-539 The new age of pay transparency
by Trotter, Richard G. & Zacur, Susan Rawson & Stickney, Lisa T.
- 541-550 Spreading academic entrepreneurship: Made in Mexico
by Cantu-Ortiz, Francisco J. & Galeano, Nathalíe & Mora-Castro, Patricia & Fangmeyer, James
- 551-563 Organizational culture and leadership style: The missing combination for selecting the right leader for effective crisis management
by Bowers, Melissa R. & Hall, J. Reggie & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 565-572 Is dual language marketing socially responsible?
by Glassman, Myron & Glassman, Aaron
2017, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 271-283 Is your organization conducive to the continuous creation of social value? Toward a social corporate entrepreneurship scale
by Kuratko, Donald F. & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Jackson, Chad
- 285-292 Addressing barriers to big data
by Alharthi, Abdulkhaliq & Krotov, Vlad & Bowman, Michael
- 293-303 Big data: Dimensions, evolution, impacts, and challenges
by Lee, In
- 305-311 Better safe than sorry: Why organizations in crisis should never hesitate to steal thunder
by Claeys, An-Sofie
- 313-324 The criticality of CMO-CIO alignment
by Whitler, Kimberly A. & Boyd, D. Eric & Morgan, Neil A.
- 325-333 Upstream social marketing strategy: An integrated marketing communications approach
by Key, Thomas Martin & Czaplewski, Andrew J.
- 335-343 Strategic shifts that build executive leadership
by Detjen, Jodi & Webber, Sheila Simsarian
- 345-352 Combining performance, learning, and behavioral goals to match job with person: Three steps to enhance employee performance with goal setting
by Ford, Robert C.
- 353-361 Emergency business management and internet connectivity
by Smith, G. Stevenson
- 363-373 Nearshoring, reshoring, and insourcing: Moving beyond the total cost of ownership conversation
by Hartman, Paul L. & Ogden, Jeffrey A. & Wirthlin, Joseph R. & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 375-384 How virtual brand community traces may increase fan engagement in brand pages
by Rosenthal, Benjamin & Brito, Eliane P.Z.
- 385-394 Dynamic ambidexterity: How innovators manage exploration and exploitation
by Chen, Yan
- 395-404 What leaders need to know about organizational culture
by Warrick, D.D.
- 405-414 Big data dreams: A framework for corporate strategy
by Mazzei, Matthew J. & Noble, David
- 415-425 Speed in acquisitions: A managerial framework
by Meglio, Olimpia & King, David R. & Risberg, Annette
2017, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 155-165 Crowded identity: Managing crowdsourcing initiatives to maximize value for participants through identity creation
by Fedorenko, Ivan & Berthon, Pierre & Rabinovich, Tamara
- 167-177 Taming wicked civic challenges with an innovative crowd
by Brunswicker, Sabine & Bilgram, Volker & Fueller, Johann
- 179-188 Choose wisely: Crowdfunding through the stages of the startup life cycle
by Paschen, Jeannette
- 189-195 Seeking funding in order to sell: Crowdfunding as a marketing tool
by Brown, Terrence E. & Boon, Edward & Pitt, Leyland F.
- 197-205 A great place to work!? Understanding crowdsourced employer branding
by Dabirian, Amir & Kietzmann, Jan & Diba, Hoda
- 207-217 Click here to agree: Managing intellectual property when crowdsourcing solutions
by de Beer, Jeremy & McCarthy, Ian P. & Soliman, Adam & Treen, Emily
- 219-228 Crowdsourcing and brand control
by Bal, Anjali S. & Weidner, Kelly & Hanna, Richard & Mills, Adam J.
- 229-236 Finding the future: Crowdsourcing versus the Delphi technique
by Flostrand, Andrew
- 237-245 Leveraging collective intelligence: How to design and manage crowd-based business models
by Täuscher, Karl
- 247-253 Crowdsourcing in a time of empowered stakeholders: Lessons from crowdsourcing campaigns
by Wilson, Matthew & Robson, Karen & Botha, Elsamari
2017, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 15-18 To move or to wait? Everything you need to know about making the first offer
by Gunia, Brian C.
- 25-34 Strategies for building effective virtual teams: Trust is key
by Ford, Robert C. & Piccolo, Ronald F. & Ford, Loren R.
- 35-43 How employers can stanch the hemorrhaging of collegiate GPA credibility
by Pearce, John A.
- 45-54 Managing millennials: Embracing generational differences
by Stewart, Jeanine S. & Oliver, Elizabeth Goad & Cravens, Karen S. & Oishi, Shigehiro
- 55-65 Strategic fit: Key to growing enterprise value through organizational capital
by Miles, Sandra Jeanquart & Van Clieaf, Mark
- 67-75 Making the cut: Surgery on the board
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F. & Giglio, Joseph M. & Crittenden, Andrew B.
- 77-89 The looming shadow of illicit trade on the internet
by Chaudhry, Peggy E.
- 91-100 A Korean, a Chinese, and an Indian walk into an American bar: Tapping the Asian-American goldmine
by Chen, Steven & Kim, Yuna & Kohli, Chiranjeev
- 101-111 Preventing and correcting workplace harassment: Guidelines for employers
by Becton, J. Bret & Gilstrap, J. Bruce & Forsyth, Maurice
- 113-121 What managers should know about the sharing economy
by Habibi, Mohammad Reza & Davidson, Alexander & Laroche, Michel
- 123-134 Managing mergers: Why people first can improve brand and IT consolidations
by Jap, Sandy & Gould, A. Noel & Liu, Annie H.
- 135-142 Taking environmental partnerships seriously
by Wassmer, Ulrich & Pain, Guillaume & Paquin, Raymond L.
- 143-150 How to create a realistic customer journey map
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Otalora, Mauricio Losada & Ramírez, Germán Contreras
2016, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 571-584 Impacts of security climate on employees’ sharing of security advice and troubleshooting: Empirical networks
by Dang-Pham, Duy & Pittayachawan, Siddhi & Bruno, Vince
- 585-591 The emerging role of the CISO
by Hooper, Val & McKissack, Jeremy
- 593-604 A multidisciplinary digital forensic investigation process model
by Lutui, Raymond
- 605-614 Evaluating single sign-on security failure in cloud services
by Cusack, Brian & Ghazizadeh, Eghbal
- 615-622 Wearing safe: Physical and informational security in the age of the wearable device
by Mills, Adam J. & Watson, Richard T. & Pitt, Leyland & Kietzmann, Jan
- 623-633 Protecting corporate intellectual property: Legal and technical approaches
by Crowley, Michael G. & Johnstone, Michael N.
- 663-672 The sharing economy: Your business model's friend or foe?
by Kathan, Wolfgang & Matzler, Kurt & Veider, Viktoria
- 673-688 Managerial work in the realm of the digital universe: The role of the data triad
by Khatri, Vijay
- 689-698 The challenges of and solutions for implementing enterprise risk management
by Fraser, John R.S. & Simkins, Betty J.
- 699-711 Connecting ethnography to the business of innovation
by Meyer, Marc H. & Crane, Frederick G. & Lee, Chaewon
- 713-722 Bringing new high-technology products to market: Six perils awaiting marketers
by Dhebar, Anirudh
2016, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 455-461 The business of peace: Coca-Cola's contribution to stability, growth, and optimism
by Banks, Hamish
- 463-470 Leadership in the promotion of peace: Interviews with the 2015 Business for Peace honorees
by Katsos, John E. & Fort, Timothy L.
- 471-479 Business efforts, opportunities, and limits addressing the poor: A Brazilian case study
by Kanashiro, Patricia & Starik, Mark
- 481-492 Need, creed, and greed: Understanding why business leaders focus on issues of peace
by Rettberg, Angelika
- 493-501 Business, peace, and world politics: The role of third parties in conflict resolution
by Melin, Molly M.
- 503-524 Hybrid business models for peace and reconciliation
by Kolk, Ans & Lenfant, François
- 525-532 Operationalizing peace through commerce: Toward an empirical approach
by Trivedi, Smita
- 533-538 The PACO index
by Forrer, John J. & Fort, Timothy L.
- 539-548 Business and cyber peace: We need you!
by Shackelford, Scott J.
- 549-561 For your eyes only: U.S. technology companies, sovereign states, and the battle over data protection
by Hare, Stephanie
2016, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 369-377 Using Groupon for health and wellness businesses
by Lee, In
- 379-389 Art of the possible or fool's errand? Diffusion of large-scale management innovation
by Douglas, Matthew A. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 391-400 Using Amazon Mechanical Turk and other compensated crowdsourcing sites
by Schmidt, Gordon B. & Jettinghoff, William M.
- 401-410 How to manage client entertainment in China
by Sun, Francis
- 411-420 Solving the crisis of immediacy: How digital technology can transform the customer experience
by Parise, Salvatore & Guinan, Patricia J. & Kafka, Ron
- 421-429 Sustainability as a marketing tool: To be or to appear to be?
by Baldassarre, Fabrizio & Campo, Raffaele
- 431-439 Planning and implementing effective mobile marketing programs
by Berman, Barry
- 441-450 Higher education and the digital revolution: About MOOCs, SPOCs, social media, and the Cookie Monster
by Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael
2016, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 285-292 A new look at faith-based marketing: The global halal market
by Izberk-Bilgin, Elif & Nakata, Cheryl C.
- 293-302 What's new about new media? How multi-channel networks work with content creators
by Gardner, Jacob & Lehnert, Kevin
- 303-310 Razor-and-Blades pricing revisited
by Dhebar, Anirudh
- 311-320 Competition and strategy in higher education: Managing complexity and uncertainty
by Pucciarelli, Francesca & Kaplan, Andreas
- 321-329 Corporate social responsibility and employee volunteerism: What do the best companies do?
by Cycyota, Cynthia S. & Ferrante, Claudia J. & Schroeder, Jessica M.
- 331-337 Risky business: Taking a stand on social issues
by Weinzimmer, Laurence G. & Esken, Candace A.
- 339-346 Designing an emotional strategy: Strengthening digital channel engagements
by Straker, Karla & Wrigley, Cara
- 347-357 Corporate accelerators: Building bridges between corporations and startups
by Kohler, Thomas
2016, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 149-161 Augmented reality: Designing immersive experiences that maximize consumer engagement
by Scholz, Joachim & Smith, Andrew N.
- 163-173 Evaluating sponsorship through the lens of the resource-based view: The potential for sustained competitive advantage
by Jensen, Jonathan A. & Cobbs, Joe B. & Turner, Brian A.
- 175-183 Who is the better player? Off-field battle on Facebook and Twitter
by Tiago, Teresa & Tiago, Flávio & Faria, Sandra Dias & Couto, João Pedro
- 185-192 Score a tweet and post a goal: Social media recipes for sports stars
by Korzynski, Pawel & Paniagua, Jordi
- 193-204 Building acquaintance brands via Snapchat for the college student market
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & DeMar, Michael & Jassawalla, Avan R.
- 205-211 Helping workers understand and follow social media policies
by O’Connor, Kimberly W. & Schmidt, Gordon B. & Drouin, Michelle
- 213-221 Asking “What Else?” to identify unintended negative consequences
by Wilburn, Kathleen M. & Wilburn, H. Ralph
- 223-232 The dark side of organizational improvisation: Lessons from the sinking of Costa Concordia
by Giustiniano, Luca & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Clegg, Stewart
- 233-243 Lessons learned from international expansion failures and successes
by Yoder, Samantha & Visich, John K. & Rustambekov, Elzotbek
2016, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 19-28 Referral marketing: Harnessing the power of your customers
by Berman, Barry
- 29-36 Game on: Engaging customers and employees through gamification
by Robson, Karen & Plangger, Kirk & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian & Pitt, Leyland
- 37-50 Crowdfrauding: Avoiding Ponzi entrepreneurs when investing in new ventures
by Baucus, Melissa S. & Mitteness, Cheryl R.
- 51-60 Moving beyond initial success: Promoting innovation in small businesses through high-performance work practices
by Mazzei, Matthew J. & Flynn, C. Brian & Haynie, Jeffrey J.
- 61-70 The dynamics of CIO derailment: How CIOs come undone and how to avoid it
by Gerth, Anthony B. & Peppard, Joe
- 71-83 The six pricing myths that kill profits
by Hinterhuber, Andreas
- 85-94 Harnessing the wisdom of crowds: Decision spaces for prediction markets
by Buckley, Patrick
- 95-104 Bad behavior and conflict in retailing spaces: Nine suggestions to ease tensions
by Esmark, Carol L. & Noble, Stephanie M.
- 105-114 After the wrongdoing: What managers should know about whistleblowing
by Near, Janet P. & Miceli, Marcia P.
- 115-124 Uncovering the message from the mess of big data
by Bendle, Neil T. & Wang, Xin (Shane)
2015, Volume 58, Issue 6
- 591-598 Keeping up with The Joneses: Stealth, secrets, and duplicity in marketing relationships
by Pehlivan, Ekin & Berthon, Pierre & Hughes, Mine Üçok & Berthon, Jean-Paul
- 599-606 Good native advertising isn’t a secret
by Campbell, Colin & Marks, Lawrence J.
- 607-613 Trade secrets: Managerial guidance for competitive advantage
by Crittenden, William F. & Crittenden, Victoria L. & Pierpont, Allison
- 615-624 Internet of Things: Convenience vs. privacy and secrecy
by Weinberg, Bruce D. & Milne, George R. & Andonova, Yana G. & Hajjat, Fatima M.
- 625-633 Balancing customer privacy, secrets, and surveillance: Insights and management
by Plangger, Kirk & Watson, Richard T.
- 635-642 Someone to watch over me: The integration of privacy and corporate social responsibility
by Allen, Alexis M. & Peloza, John
- 643-649 Everyone loves a secret: Why consumers value marketing secrets
by Mills, Adam J.
- 651-658 The secrets of secret societies: The case of wine
by Hall, Daniel & Pitt, Leyland & Wallstrom, Asa
- 659-667 We’re leaking, and everything's fine: How and why companies deliberately leak secrets
by Hannah, David R. & McCarthy, Ian P. & Kietzmann, Jan
- 669-677 The secret to protecting trade secrets: How to create positive secrecy climates in organizations
by Robertson, Kirsten M. & Hannah, David R. & Lautsch, Brenda A.
2015, Volume 58, Issue 5
- 485-492 Between a rock and a hard place: Conflict minerals and professional integrity
by Jelinek, Kate
- 493-500 Data analytics in auditing: Opportunities and challenges
by Earley, Christine E.
- 501-508 The problem of management bias in accounting estimates: An investor perspective on root causes and solutions
by Selling, Thomas I. & Nordlund, Bo
- 509-516 Marketing at the base of the pyramid: Perspectives for practitioners and academics
by Beninger, Stefanie & Robson, Karen
- 517-525 Supply chain friends: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Gligor, David M. & Esmark, Carol L.
- 527-537 United we stand, divided we fall: How firms can engage consumers in their fight against counterfeits
by Cesareo, Ludovica & Stöttinger, Barbara
- 539-549 A marketing communications approach for the digital era: Managerial guidelines for social media integration
by Killian, Ginger & McManus, Kristy
- 551-561 Profit from poetry: Bards, brands, and burnished bottom lines
by Brown, Stephen & Wijland, Roel
2015, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 377-388 Crowdsourcing: A new way of employing non-employees?
by Ford, Robert C. & Richard, Brendan & Ciuchta, Michael P.
- 389-399 Tapping the innovative business potential of innovation contests
by Armisen, Albert & Majchrzak, Ann
- 401-410 Leading the (r)evolution: Succession and leadership rules for re-entrepreneurs
by McEnany, Robert & Strutton, David
- 411-420 Is it all a game? Understanding the principles of gamification
by Robson, Karen & Plangger, Kirk & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian & Pitt, Leyland
- 421-429 The misplaced controversy about internal consumption: Not just a direct selling phenomenon
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Albaum, Gerald
- 431-440 The Internet of Things (IoT): Applications, investments, and challenges for enterprises
by Lee, In & Lee, Kyoochun
- 441-447 How to avoid regulatory antitrust scrutiny: The behavioral defense
by Agnihotri, Arpita
- 449-457 Launching and leading intense teams
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian & Webber, David S.
- 459-468 Organizational strategies for filling the customer can-do/must-do gap
by Ford, Robert C. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 469-481 From competitive advantage to nodal advantage: Ecosystem structure and the new five forces that affect prosperity
by Kumar, Piyush & Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Shivina
2015, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 261-274 Sales leadership icons and models: How comic book superheroes would make great sales leaders
by Rapp, Adam & Ogilvie, Jessica & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 275-283 Bridging the CIO-CEO gap: It takes two to tango
by Krotov, Vlad
- 285-293 SMEs and new ventures need business model sophistication
by Kesting, Peter & Günzel-Jensen, Franziska
- 295-304 Performance implications of strategic changes: An integrative framework
by Pangarkar, Nitin
- 305-315 Designing branded mobile apps: Fundamentals and recommendations
by Zhao, Zhenzhen & Balagué, Christine
- 317-324 Strategic value curve analysis: Diagnosing and improving customer value propositions
by Sheehan, Norman T. & Bruni-Bossio, Vince
- 325-333 Entifying your brand among Twitter-using millennials
by Sashittal, Hemant C. & Hodis, Monica & Sriramachandramurthy, Rajendran
- 335-345 Social media and human need satisfaction: Implications for social media marketing
by Zhu, Yu-Qian & Chen, Houn-Gee
- 347-353 Managing information sharing in online communities and marketplaces
by Boon, Edward & Pitt, Leyland & Salehi-Sangari, Esmail
2015, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 141-148 The value of communication during a crisis: Insights from strategic communication research
by Coombs, W. Timothy
- 149-156 Exploring the effectiveness of creating regulatory fit in crisis communications: Can it change perceptions of media coverage during a crisis?
by Avnet, Tamar & Laufer, Daniel
- 157-162 Using advertising and price to mitigate losses in a product-harm crisis
by Cleeren, Kathleen
- 163-172 The real-time power of Twitter: Crisis management and leadership in an age of social media
by Gruber, Daniel A. & Smerek, Ryan E. & Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C. & James, Erika H.
- 173-182 Managing social media crises with your customers: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Grégoire, Yany & Salle, Audrey & Tripp, Thomas M.
- 183-192 Corporate crises in the age of corporate social responsibility
by Janssen, Catherine & Sen, Sankar & Bhattacharya, CB
- 193-201 Managing corporate crisis in China: Sentiment, reason, and law
by Yang, Zhilin & Jiang, Ling (Alice)
- 217-224 Managing closing time to enhance manager, employee, and customer satisfaction
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Esmark, Carol L. & Ashley, Christy
- 225-234 Your company may unwittingly be conducting business with human traffickers: How can you prevent this?
by Smith, Katherine Taken & Betts, Teresa
2015, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 25-34 Checkmate: Using political skill to recognize and capitalize on opportunities in the ‘game’ of organizational life
by McAllister, Charn P. & Ellen, B. Parker & Perrewé, Pamela L. & Ferris, Gerald R. & Hirsch, Daniel J.
- 35-44 Will social media kill branding?
by Kohli, Chiranjeev & Suri, Rajneesh & Kapoor, Anuj
- 45-55 Social media and related technology: Drivers of change in managing the contemporary sales force
by Moncrief, William C. & Marshall, Greg W. & Rudd, John M.
- 57-67 Digital innovation strategy: A framework for diagnosing and improving digital product and service innovation
by Nylén, Daniel & Holmström, Jonny
- 69-76 Corporate responses to online music piracy: Strategic lessons for the challenge of additive manufacturing
by Appleyard, Mathew
- 77-85 How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing
by Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P.
- 87-97 How to compete effectively against low-cost competitors
by Berman, Barry
- 99-108 Rethinking customer relationships
by Bettencourt, Lance A. & Blocker, Christopher P. & Houston, Mark B. & Flint, Daniel J.
- 109-122 Strategic sustainability: Creating business value with life cycle analysis
by Buxel, Holger & Esenduran, Gökçe & Griffin, Scott
- 123-133 Purchasing: Can we bridge the gap between strategy and daily reality?
by Knoppen, Desirée & Sáenz, María J.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 6
- 695-702 Say yes to Facebook and get your customers involved! Relationships in a world of social networks
by Pereira, Hélia Gonçalves & de Fátima Salgueiro, Maria & Mateus, Inês
- 703-708 Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?
by Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão
- 709-717 Customer loyalty through social networks: Lessons from Zara on Facebook
by Gamboa, Ana Margarida & Gonçalves, Helena Martins
- 719-728 Business performance and social media: Love or hate?
by Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan
- 729-736 Click-and-Mortar SMEs: Attracting customers to your website
by Lahuerta Otero, Eva & Muñoz Gallego, Pablo A. & Pratt, Renée M.E.
- 737-745 Inside your social media ring: How to optimize online corporate reputation
by Floreddu, Paola Barbara & Cabiddu, Francesca & Evaristo, Roberto
- 747-758 Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green
by Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 571-582 Applications of business analytics in healthcare
by Ward, Michael J. & Marsolo, Keith A. & Froehle, Craig M.
- 583-593 Analytics in empirical/archival financial accounting research
by Crawley, Michael & Wahlen, James
- 595-605 Supply chain analytics
by Souza, Gilvan C.
- 607-615 Solving the problems of new product forecasting
by Kahn, Kenneth B.
- 617-626 Collaborative projects (social media application): About Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
by Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael
- 627-635 Marketing retirement—or staying on the job
by Gelb, Betsy DuBois & Longacre, Teri Elkins
- 637-645 Equity-worthiness and equity-willingness: Key factors in private equity deals
by Capasso, Arturo & Faraci, Rosario & Picone, Pasquale Massimo
- 647-655 Why implementing corporate innovation is so difficult
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 463-472 Manufacturing outsourcing, onshoring, and global equilibrium
by Kazmer, David Owen
- 473-482 Revenue-sharing contracts across an extended supply chain
by van der Rhee, Bo & Schmidt, Glen & A. van der Veen, Jack A. & Venugopal, V.
- 483-495 An improved method for managing catastrophic supply chain disruptions
by Bradley, James R.
- 497-508 Using social and economic incentives to discourage Chinese suppliers from product adulteration
by Tang, Christopher S. & Babich, Volodymyr
- 509-519 Managing supply-demand risk in global production: Creating cost-effective flexible networks
by Tomlin, Brian
- 521-531 1 > 2? Less is more under volatile exchange rates in global supply chains
by Kazaz, Burak
- 533-539 Line, line, everywhere a line: Cultural considerations for waiting-line managers
by Gillam, Graham & Simmons, Kyle & Stevenson, Donald & Weiss, Elliott
2014, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 189-201 The game plan for aligning the organization
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Ullrich, Kristoph K.R. & Transchel, Sandra
- 203-213 Robust supplier relationships: Key lessons from the economic downturn
by Ellram, Lisa M. & Krause, Daniel
- 215-224 The leadership disease...and its potential cures
by Pearce, Craig L. & Manz, Charles C.
- 225-234 Bringing product and consumer ecosystems to the strategic forefront
by Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Shivina
- 235-245 Diversity challenge: An integrated process to bridge the ‘implementation gap’
by Riccò, Rossella & Guerci, Marco
- 247-257 What women want: Creation of a luxury brand
by Park, Judy
- 259-268 Applying great management in a state agency: Indiana BMV's journey from worst to first
by Austrom, Douglas R. & Baldwin, Timothy T.
- 269-277 Prime time: The strategic use of subconscious priming to enhance customer satisfaction
by Ford, Robert C.
- 279-288 Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach
by Wilcock, Anne E. & Boys, Kathryn A.
2014, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 27-36 Why domestic outsourcing is leading America's reemergence in global manufacturing
by Pearce, John A.
- 37-47 Diagnosing a firm's internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship
by Kuratko, Donald F. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Covin, Jeffrey G.
- 49-59 It's a secret: Marketing value and the denial of availability
by Hannah, David & Parent, Michael & Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre
- 61-71 Utilizing the access value of customers
by Lai, Puqing
- 73-83 Communication essentials for female executives to develop leadership presence: Getting beyond the barriers of understating accomplishment
by Grant, Anett D. & Taylor, Amanda
- 85-95 How can we make this work? Understanding and responding to working parents of children with autism
by Stoner, Charles R. & Stoner, Julia B.
- 97-106 Shedding gender stigmas: Work-life balance equity in the 21st century
by Southworth, Erica M.