The Role of Perceived Organizational Performance in Organizational Identification, Adjustment and Job Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael B. Beverland, 2005. "Crafting Brand Authenticity: The Case of Luxury Wines," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1003-1029, July.
- Richard A. Peterson, 2005. "In Search of Authenticity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1083-1098, July.
- Eric Guthey & Brad Jackson, 2005. "CEO Portraits and the Authenticity Paradox," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1057-1082, July.
- Brian Moeran, 2005. "Tricks of the Trade: The Performance and Interpretation of Authenticity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 901-922, July.
- Rodolphe Durand & Hayagreeva Rao & Philippe Monin, 2003. "Institutional Change in Toque Ville: Nouvelle Cuisine as an Identity Movement in French Gastronomy," Post-Print hal-00480858, HAL.
- Giuseppe Delmestri & Fabrizio Montanari & Alessandro Usai, 2005. "Reputation and Strength of Ties in Predicting Commercial Success and Artistic Merit of Independents in the Italian Feature Film Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 975-1002, July.
- Deborah Jones & Karen Smith, 2005. "Middle-earth Meets New Zealand: Authenticity and Location in the Making of "The Lord of the Rings"," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 923-945, July.
- Mary Ann Glynn & Michael Lounsbury, 2005. "From the Critics' Corner: Logic Blending, Discursive Change and Authenticity in a Cultural Production System," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1031-1055, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Yuan-Hui Tsai & Sheng-Wuu Joe & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2012. "Modeling the Relationship Among Perceived Corporate Citizenship, Firms’ Attractiveness, and Career Success Expectation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Yehuda Baruch & Wei-Chi Shih, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Team Performance: The Mediating Role of Team Efficacy and Team Self-Esteem," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Rong-Tsu Wang, 2013. "Modeling Corporate Social Performance and Job Pursuit Intention: Mediating Mechanisms of Corporate Reputation and Job Advancement Prospects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 569-582, October.
- Kenneth De Roeck & Assâad El Akremi & Valérie Swaen, 2016. "Consistency Matters! How and When Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect Employees’ Organizational Identification?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(7), pages 1141-1168, November.
- Won-Moo Hur & Hanna Kim & Jeong Woo, 2014. "How CSR Leads to Corporate Brand Equity: Mediating Mechanisms of Corporate Brand Credibility and Reputation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 75-86, November.
- Yuan-Hui Tsai & Sheng-Wuu Joe & Chieh-Peng Lin & Rong-Tsu Wang, 2014. "Modeling Job Pursuit Intention: Moderating Mechanisms of Socio-Environmental Consciousness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 287-298, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:955-:d:100537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Liu & Long Lam & Raymond Loi, 2014. "Examining professionals’ identification in the workplace: The roles of organizational prestige, work-unit prestige, and professional status," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 789-810, September.
- Lin, Chieh-Peng & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Chiu, Chou-Kang & Liu, Chia-Ping, 2015. "Forecasting the purchase intention of IT product: Key roles of trust and environmental consciousness for IT firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 148-155.
- Jongseok Cha & Young Chang & Tae-Yeol Kim, 2014. "Person–Organization Fit on Prosocial Identity: Implications on Employee Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 57-69, August.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Shwu-Chuan Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu & Wan-Yu Lee, 2011. "Understanding Purchase Intention During Product-Harm Crises: Moderating Effects of Perceived Corporate Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 455-471, September.
- Inyong Shin & Won-Moo Hur & Seongho Kang, 2016. "Employees’ Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility and Job Performance: A Sequential Mediation Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Thomas Zagenczyk & Ray Gibney & W. Few & Kristin Scott, 2011. "Psychological Contracts and Organizational Identification: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Organizational Support," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 254-281, September.
- Zaborek Piotr, 2014. "CSR and Financial Performance: The Case of Polish Small and Medium Manufacturers," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 43(1), pages 53-73, September.
- Omer Farooq & Marielle Payaud & Dwight Merunka & Pierre Valette-Florence, 2014. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Organizational Commitment: Exploring Multiple Mediation Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 563-580, December.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:493:d:70474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barjinder Singh & Doan Winkel, 2012. "Racial Differences in Helping Behaviors: The Role of Respect, Safety, and Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 467-477, April.
- Kraus, Florian & Ahearne, Michael & Lam, Son K. & Wieseke, Jan, 2012. "Toward a contingency framework of interpersonal influence in organizational identification diffusion," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 162-178.
- Yan Liu & Christopher Berry, 2013. "Identity, Moral, and Equity Perspectives on the Relationship Between Experienced Injustice and Time Theft," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 73-83, November.
- Carmon, Anna F. & Miller, Amy N. & Raile, Amber N.W. & Roers, Michelle M., 2010. "Fusing family and firm: Employee perceptions of perceived homophily, organizational justice, organizational identification, and organizational commitment in family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 210-223, December.
- Oja, Brent D. & Bass, Jordan R. & Gordon, Brian S., 2015. "Conceptualizing employee identification with sport organizations: Sport Employee Identification (SEI)," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 583-595.
- Zhi Tang & Jintong Tang, 2016. "The Impact of Competitors–Firm Power Divergence on Chinese SMES’ Environmental and Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 147-165, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:44:y:2007:i:6:p:972-992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.