Emotional Contagion Effects on Product Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slawomir Czarniewski, 2014. "Communicating Customer Value Based on Modern Technologies," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 36-43.
- Elizabeth Chinomona & Tebogo Mofokeng, 2015. "The Influence Of Workplace Condition And Employee Satisfaction On Employee Commitment In South African," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(1), pages 649-663, January.
- Elizabeth Chinomona & Tebogo Mofokeng, 2015. "The influence of workplace condition and employee satisfaction on employee committee in South African Companies," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(2), pages 356-369, April.
- Qiuzhen Wang & Zhengmin Xu & Xiling Cui & Lei Wang & Chang Ouyang, 0. "Does a big Duchenne smile really matter on e-commerce websites? An eye-tracking study in China," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Kraus, Florian & Ahearne, Michael & Lam, Son K. & Wieseke, Jan, 2012. "Toward a contingency framework of interpersonal influence in organizational identification diffusion," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 162-178.
- Goknil N. Kocak & N. Serdar Sever, 2011. "Should I Take It or Should I Not? Exploration of Students’ Course Choice as a Product," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Davis, Blakley C. & Hmieleski, Keith M. & Webb, Justin W. & Coombs, Joseph E., 2017. "Funders' positive affective reactions to entrepreneurs' crowdfunding pitches: The influence of perceived product creativity and entrepreneurial passion," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 90-106.
- repec:spr:elcore:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10660-016-9237-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Junyong & Gupta, Pranjal, 2012. "Emotional expressions in online user reviews: How they influence consumers' product evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 985-992.
- Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 477-482, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:28:y:2001:i:2:p:189-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .