Diagnosing organisational health: a case study of Pakistani banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour & Richard M. Walker & Claudia N. Avellaneda, 2009. "Combinative Effects of Innovation Types and Organizational Performance: A Longitudinal Study of Service Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 650-675, June.
- Armenakis, AA & Mossholder, KW & Harris, SG, 1990. "Diagnostic bias in organizational consultation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 563-572.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Boas Shamir & Robert J. House & Michael B. Arthur, 1993. "The Motivational Effects of Charismatic Leadership: A Self-Concept Based Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 577-594, November.
- Corina GAVREA & Liviu ILIEŞ & Roxana STEGEREAN, 2011. "Determinants Of Organizational Performance: The Case Of Romania," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(2), Summer.
- John Butler & Douglas J. Morrice & Peter W. Mullarkey, 2001. "A Multiple Attribute Utility Theory Approach to Ranking and Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 800-816, June.
- Bilal Bin Saeed & Wenbin Wang, 2013. "Organisational diagnoses: a survey of the literature and proposition of a new diagnostic model," International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 222-238.
- Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Schmid, Florian, 2013. "External and internal influences on R&D alliance formation: Evidence from German SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2178-2185.
More about this item
Keywordschange management; organisational diagnosis; organisational health; organisational pathology; organisational performance; Pakistan; banks; diagnostic modelling; organisational change; employee assessment; banking industry; performance management; bank performance.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijiscm:v:7:y:2014:i:1:p:43-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=79 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.