Combinative Effects of Innovation Types and Organizational Performance: A Longitudinal Study of Service Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Masaaki Kotabe & Janet Y Murray, 1990. "Linking Product and Process Innovations and Modes of International Sourcing in Global Competition: A Case of Foreign Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Robert M. Grant & Charles Baden-Fuller, 2004. "A Knowledge Accessing Theory of Strategic Alliances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 61-84, January.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Michael Fritsch & Monika Meschede, 2001.
"Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(3), pages 335-350, November.
- Fritsch, M. & Meschede, M., 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Papers 98/13, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Meschede, Monika, 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Freiberg Working Papers 1998,13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2000. "Sectoral Patterns Of Technological Change In Services," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 183-222.
- John Bell & Brian den Ouden & Gerrit Willem Ziggers, 2006. "Dynamics of Cooperation: At the Brink of Irrelevance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(7), pages 1607-1619, November.
- Matthews, Judy & Shulman, Arthur D., 2005. "Competitive advantage in public-sector organizations: explaining the public good/sustainable competitive advantage paradox," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 232-240, February.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Amy L. Pablo & Trish Reay & James R. Dewald & Ann L. Casebeer, 2007. "Identifying, Enabling and Managing Dynamic Capabilities in the Public Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(5), pages 687-708, July.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Zi-Lin He & Poh-Kam Wong, 2004. "Exploration vs. Exploitation: An Empirical Test of the Ambidexterity Hypothesis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494, August.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:03:p:634-647_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Harrinvirta, Markku & Mattila, Mikko, 2001. "The Hard Business of Balancing Budgets: A Study of Public Finances in Seventeen OECD Countries," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 497-521, July.
- Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda & Michiel de Boer, 1999. "Coevolution of Firm Absorptive Capacity and Knowledge Environment: Organizational Forms and Combinative Capabilities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(5), pages 551-568, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:03:p:843-864_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter W. Roberts & Raphael Amit, 2003. "The Dynamics of Innovative Activity and Competitive Advantage: The Case of Australian Retail Banking, 1981 to 1995," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 107-122, April.
- Andrew H. van de Ven & George P. Huber, 1990. "Longitudinal Field Research Methods for Studying Processes of Organizational Change," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 213-219, August.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:04:y:2000:i:04:n:s1363919600000238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew M. Pettigrew, 1990. "Longitudinal Field Research on Change: Theory and Practice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, August.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:04:y:2000:i:04:n:s1363919600000226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:46:y:2009:i:4:p:650-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.