Technical change and incorporated R&D in the service sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Amable, Bruno & Palombarini, Stéfano, 1998. "Technical change and incorporated R&D in the service sector," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9808, CEPREMAP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Ian Miles & Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in European Innovation Systems - A review of issues," STEP Report series 199606, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José A. Camacho & Mercedes Rodriguez, 2010. "How Important are Knowledge-Intensive Services for their Client Industries? An Assessment of their Impact on Productivity and Innovation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rabontu Cecilia Irina & Balacescu Aniela, 2013. "Evolution Of The Innovative Services And Their Role In Economic Development Of Romania," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(4.1), pages 241-253, december.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Lucchese, Matteo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2013. "Business services, innovation and sectoral growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 119-132.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Le « casse-tête » de la mesure de l'innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 93(1), pages 7-28.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2000. "Le “ casse-tête ” de la mesure de l’innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes," Post-Print halshs-01133737, HAL.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2000. "Research Cooperation and Research Expenditures with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Microeconometric Evidence for the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-25, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002.
"Measuring knowledge spillovers in manufacturing and services: an empirical assessment of alternative approaches,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 1999. "Measuring Knowledge Spillovers in Manufacturing and Services: An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Camacho, José A. & Rodríguez, M., 2005. "Los esfuerzos tecnológicos en el sistema productivo español: evaluación y comparación con otros países europeos/Technological efforts in the Spanish production system. Aassessment and comparison with ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 621-636, Diciembre.
- Consoli,Davide & Elche,Dioni, 2014. "An analysis of the knowledge base of Scientific Research & Development Business Services," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201401, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:27:y:1998:i:7:p:655-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.