International Journal of Industrial Organization
2017, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-33 Industry structure and collusion with uniform yardstick competition: Theory and experiments
by Dijkstra, Peter T. & Haan, Marco A. & Mulder, Machiel
- 34-56 Recombinant innovation and the boundaries of the firm
by Griffith, Rachel & Lee, Sokbae & Straathof, Bas
- 57-90 Optimal prize-rationing strategy in all-pay contests with incomplete information
by Liu, Xuyuan & Lu, Jingfeng
- 91-130 Strategic outsourcing and optimal procurement
by Rosar, Frank
- 131-158 Price caps with capacity precommitment
by Lemus, Ana B. & Moreno, Diego
- 159-185 Collusion in a price-quantity oligopoly
by van den Berg, Anita & Bos, Iwan
- 186-213 Regulation of price increases
by Ridley, David B. & Zhang, Su
- 214-258 Communication in vertical markets: Experimental evidence
by Moellers, Claudia & Normann, Hans-Theo & Snyder, Christopher M.
- 259-293 Buyer power with atomistic upstream entry: Can downstream consolidation increase production and welfare?
by Mérel, Pierre & Sexton, Richard J.
- 294-318 Entry, donor market size, and competitive conduct among nonprofit firms
by Gayle, Philip G. & Harrison, Teresa D. & Thornton, Jeremy
- 319-334 Behavior-based price discrimination and customer information sharing
by De Nijs, Romain
- 335-360 Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach
by Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu
- 362-371 On the non-identification of counterfactuals in dynamic discrete games
by Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul T. & Souza-Rodrigues, Eduardo
- 372-391 Frontiers in spectrum auction design
by Bichler, Martin & Goeree, Jacob K.
- 392-414 Nonsequential search equilibrium with search cost heterogeneity
by Moraga-González, José Luis & Sándor, Zsolt & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R.
- 415-429 International aspects of merger policy: A survey
by Breinlich, Holger & Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas
- 430-459 Club good intermediaries
by Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie M.
- 460-472 Private contracting with externalities: Divide and conquer?
by Miklós-Thal, Jeanine & Shaffer, Greg
- 473-490 Raising rivals’ cost in multi-unit auctions
by Janssen, Maarten & Karamychev, Vladimir
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-35 Do firms sell forward for strategic reasons? An application to the wholesale market for natural gas
by van Eijkel, Remco & Kuper, Gerard H. & Moraga-González, José L.
- 36-58 Cartel sustainability in retail markets: Evidence from a health service sector
by Goto, Ujo & Iizuka, Toshiaki
- 59-104 Firm creation and post-entry dynamics of de novo entrants
by Geurts, Karen & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes
- 105-147 Structural estimation of price adjustment costs in the European car market
by Noton, Carlos
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-33 Employer discrimination and market structure: Does more concentration mean more discrimination?
by Ederington, Josh & Sandford, Jeremy
- 34-58 Consumer referrals
by Arbatskaya, Maria & Konishi, Hideo
- 59-87 Penny auctions
by Hinnosaar, Toomas
- 88-117 History-based versus uniform pricing in growing and declining markets
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Zhang, David Hao
- 118-142 Convenient flight connections vs. airport congestion: Modeling the ‘rolling hub’
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Lin, Ming Hsin
- 143-172 Upstream merger in a successive oligopoly: Who pays the price?
by Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars & Ulsaker, Simen A.
- 173-206 Competitive customer poaching with asymmetric firms
by Carroni, Elias
- 207-243 Market outcomes and dynamic patent buyouts
by Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor
- 244-269 Moral hazard in repeated procurement of services
by Esteve-González, Patricia
- 270-290 Network dynamics and knowledge transfer in virtual organisations
by Gandal, Neil & Stettner, Uriel
2016, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-32 Optimal bid disclosure in patent license auctions under alternative modes of competition
by Fan, Cuihong & Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 33-61 Licensing a technology standard
by Miao, Chun-Hui
- 62-87 Heterogeneous switching costs
by Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely
- 88-120 Vertical integration and innovation
by Liu, Xingyi
- 121-151 When do switching costs make markets more or less competitive?
by Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco
- 152-185 International network competition under national regulation
by Tangerås, Thomas P. & Tåg, Joacim
- 186-229 Disentangling sources of vehicle emissions reduction in France: 2003–2008
by D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe
- 230-254 Merger externalities in oligopolistic markets
by Gugler, Klaus & Szücs, Florian
- 255-281 Search and price dispersion in online grocery markets
by Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Allender, William
2016, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-15 Targeting efforts to raise rivals' costs: Moving from “Whether” to “Whom”
by Mandy, David M. & Mayo, John W. & Sappington, David E.M.
- 16-62 Net neutrality and inflation of traffic
by Peitz, Martin & Schuett, Florian
- 63-76 Reputation premium and reputation management: Evidence from the largest e-commerce platform in China
by Fan, Ying & Ju, Jiandong & Xiao, Mo
- 77-106 Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development
by Bourreau, Marc & Doğan, Pınar & Manant, Matthieu
- 107-136 Discriminatory nonlinear pricing, fixed costs, and welfare in intermediate-goods markets
by Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel
- 137-159 Career concerns and Bayesian overconfidence of managers
by Citci, Sadettin Haluk & Inci, Eren
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 Fuzzy products
by Heyes, Anthony & Martin, Steve
- 10-15 Costly interviews
by Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel
- 16-27 Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge
by Reggiani, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso
- 28-37 Price cap regulation in a two-sided market: Intended and unintended consequences
by Wang, Zhu
- 38-46 Position auctions with dynamic resizing
by Hummel, Patrick
- 47-58 Investment under regime uncertainty: Impact of competition and preemption
by Nishide, Katsumasa & Yagi, Kyoko
- 59-75 Reputation and prices on the e-market: Evidence from a major French platform
by Jolivet, Grégory & Jullien, Bruno & Postel-Vinay, Fabien
2016, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-10 Collusion with costly consumer search
by Petrikaitė, Vaiva
- 11-24 The effect of coal combustion byproducts on price discrimination by upstream industries
by He, Qingxin & Lee, Jonathan M.
- 25-40 Do consumers correctly expect price reductions? Testing dynamic behavior
by Février, Philippe & Wilner, Lionel
- 41-59 Scrapping subsidies during the financial crisis — Evidence from Europe
by Grigolon, Laura & Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank
- 60-67 Rational bidding in a procurement auction with subjective evaluations
by Goswami, Mridu Prabal & Wettstein, David
- 68-84 Entry by takeover: Auctions vs. bilateral negotiations
by Pagnozzi, Marco & Rosato, Antonio
- 85-100 Corruption in PPPs, incentives and contract incompleteness
by Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David
- 101-112 Inter-firm price coordination in a two-sided market
by Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars
- 113-122 Competitive provision of tune-ins under common private information
by Celik, Levent
- 123-137 Preemptive investments under uncertainty, credibility and first mover advantages
by Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco
- 138-153 Personalized pricing and price fairness
by Richards, Timothy J. & Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia A.
- 154-162 Consumers' quality choices during demand peaks
by Perrone, Helena
- 163-176 Rationalizability and efficiency in an asymmetric Cournot oligopoly
by Desgranges, Gabriel & Gauthier, Stéphane
- 177-190 Complementary assets, start-ups and incentives to innovate
by Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-17 Lowest-Unmatched Price Auctions
by Eichberger, Jürgen & Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 18-29 Firm reputation and incentives to “milk” pending patents
by Koenen, Johannes & Peitz, Martin
- 30-47 Net Neutrality and internet fragmentation: The role of online advertising
by D'Annunzio, Anna & Russo, Antonio
- 48-55 Monitoring, cross subsidies, and universal banking
by Choi, Jay Pil & Stefanadis, Christodoulos
- 56-65 Buyer power through the differentiation of suppliers
by Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 66-79 How many patents does it take to signal innovation quality?
by Comino, Stefano & Graziano, Clara
- 80-97 Price leadership and unequal market sharing: Collusion in experimental markets
by Dijkstra, Peter T.
- 98-110 Dynamic branching and interest rate competition of commercial banks: Evidence from Hungary
by Temesvary, Judit
- 111-121 Robust exclusion and market division through loyalty discounts
by Elhauge, Einer & Wickelgren, Abraham L.
- 122-135 Estimating the tradeoff between risk protection and moral hazard with a nonlinear budget set model of health insurance
by Kowalski, Amanda E.
- 137-141 Regulating commissions in markets with advice
by Inderst, Roman
- 142-147 Do tying, bundling, and other purchase restraints increase product quality?
by Dana, James D. & Spier, Kathryn E.
- 148-161 Market definition, market power
by Kaplow, Louis
- 162-174 Multi-sided platforms
by Hagiu, Andrei & Wright, Julian
- 175-181 Price discrimination on booking time
by Ata, Barış & Dana, James D.
- 182-188 The properties of product line prices
by Johnson, Justin P. & Myatt, David P.
- 189-207 Selective entry and auction design
by Sweeting, Andrew & Bhattacharya, Vivek
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-18 Divestiture requirements as a tool for competition policy: A case from the Swedish beer market
by Friberg, Richard & Romahn, André
- 19-22 Pricing the razor: A note on two-part tariffs
by Schmalensee, Richard
- 23-33 Innovation in a generalized timing game
by Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew
- 34-45 Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets
by Trégouët, Thomas
- 46-56 An empirical investigation of the determinants of asymmetric pricing
by Remer, Marc
- 57-69 The path of R&D efficiency over time
by Beneito, Pilar & Rochina-Barrachina, María Engracia & Sanchis, Amparo
- 70-80 Penalizing cartels: The case for basing penalties on price overcharge
by Katsoulacos, Yannis & Motchenkova, Evgenia & Ulph, David
- 81-93 Do Edgeworth price cycles lead to higher or lower prices?
by Noel, Michael D.
- 94-105 Actual and potential competition in international telecommunications
by Pearcy, Jason & Savage, Scott J.
- 106-119 The discontent cartel member and cartel collapse: The case of the German cement cartel
by Harrington, Joseph E. & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian
- 120-128 Putting on a tight leash and levelling playing field: An experiment in strategic obfuscation and consumer protection
by Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-8 Team composition, worker effort and welfare
by Bel, Roland & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew
- 9-18 The value of transparency in multidivisional firms
by Piccolo, Salvatore & Tarantino, Emanuele & Ursino, Giovanni
- 19-29 Denying leniency to cartel instigators: Costs and benefits
by Chen, Zhiqi & Ghosh, Subhadip & Ross, Thomas W.
- 30-41 On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly
by Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos
- 42-50 Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation
by Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 51-63 Merger efficiency and managerial incentives
by Kräkel, Matthias & Müller, Daniel
- 64-75 Disruption costs, learning by doing, and technology adoption
by Pérez, Carlos J. & Ponce, Carlos J.
- 76-83 Remix rights and negotiations over the use of copy-protected works
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 84-96 Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach
by Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo & Resende, Joana
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-10 Is exclusionary pricing anticompetitive in two-sided markets?
by Vasconcelos, Helder
- 11-21 Auctions with imperfect commitment when the reserve may signal the cost to re-auction
by Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 22-31 Incentives and management styles
by Shin, Dongsoo
- 32-48 Endogenous price commitment, sticky and leadership pricing: Evidence from the Italian petrol market
by Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Franck, Jens-Uwe
- 49-59 Oligopoly intermediation, relative rivalry and market conduct
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Bontems, Philippe & Lepore, Jason
- 60-66 Optimal nonlinear pricing by a monopolist with information ambiguity
by Zheng, Mingli & Wang, Chong & Li, Chaozheng
- 67-80 A dynamic analysis of entry regulations and productivity in retail trade
by Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda
- 81-90 Centrality and pricing in spatially differentiated markets: The case of gasoline
by Firgo, Matthias & Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 91-106 Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection
by Rocha, Vera & Carneiro, Anabela & Amorim Varum, Celeste
- 107-118 The effect of competition on eBay
by Newberry, Peter W.
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-9 Exclusion through speculation
by Argenton, Cédric & Willems, Bert
- 10-18 Profit sharing and market structure
by Poblete, Joaquín
- 19-28 An economic analysis of deferred examination system: Evidence from a policy reform in Japan
by Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao
- 29-43 Who should handle retail? Vertical contracts, customer service, and social welfare in a Chinese mobile phone market
by Li, Jia & Moul, Charles C.
- 44-55 In Google we trust?
by Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon & Ellman, Matthew
- 56-70 The effect of competition on trade: Evidence from the collapse of international cartels
by Levenstein, Margaret C. & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Suslow, Valerie Y.
- 71-80 Buyer resistance for cartel versus merger
by Kumar, Vikram & Marshall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M. & Samkharadze, Lily
- 81-89 International harmonization of the patent-issuing rules
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
2015, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-18 Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets
by Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav
- 19-31 Mechanism choice and the buy-it-now auction: A structural model of competing buyers and sellers
by Bauner, Christoph
- 32-43 The 80/20 rule: Corporate support for innovation by employees
by Krasteva, Silvana & Sharma, Priyanka & Wagman, Liad
- 44-51 Refunds and returns in a vertically differentiated industry
by Inderst, Roman & Tirosh, Gilad
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-12 Acquisitions, entry, and innovation in oligopolistic network industries
by Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tå̊g, Joacim
- 13-22 Motivating regulated suppliers to assess alternative technologies, protocols, and capital structures
by Jamison, Mark & Mandy, David M. & Sappington, David E.M.
- 23-37 The elusive wage-benefit trade-off: The case of employer-provided health insurance
by DeVaro, Jed & Maxwell, Nan L.
- 38-46 Per unit vs. ad valorem royalties under asymmetric information
by Heywood, John S. & Li, Jianpei & Ye, Guangliang
- 47-64 Estimating the foreclosure effect of exclusive dealing: Evidence from the entry of specialty beer producers
by Chen, Chia-Wen
- 65-74 Secret reserve prices in first-price auctions
by Rosar, Frank
- 75-83 Collusion at the extensive margin
by Byford, Martin C. & Gans, Joshua S.
- 84-98 Estimating the impact of low-income universal service programs
by Ackerberg, Daniel A. & DeRemer, David R. & Riordan, Michael H. & Rosston, Gregory L. & Wimmer, Bradley S.
- 99-108 Indirect network effects and the quality dimension: A look at the gaming industry
by Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Prince, Jeffrey & Qiu, Calvin
- 109-117 Information and quality with an increasing number of brands
by Alcalá, Francisco & González-Maestre, Miguel & Martínez-Pardina, Irene
- 118-129 On the role of verifiability and commitment in credence goods markets
by Fong, Yuk-fai & Liu, Ting & Wright, Donald J.
- 130-140 Optimal strategy of multi-product retailers with relative thinking and reference prices
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 141-152 Efficiency of uniform pricing in universal service obligations
by Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roland, Michel
- 153-169 On the strategic value of risk management
by Léautier, Thomas-Olivier & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 170-177 Incentives through consumer learning about tastes
by Schumacher, Heiner
- 178-191 Estimating demand elasticities using nonlinear pricing
by Dalton, Christina M.
- 192-200 Consumer inference and the regulation of consumer information
by Schmeiser, Steven
- 201-208 Modeling the effects of mergers in procurement
by Miller, Nathan H.
- 209-221 What types of switching costs to create under behavior-based price discrimination?
by Rhee, Ki-Eun
- 222-228 Search duplication in research and design spaces — Exploring the role of local competition
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 229-237 Experimenting with purchase history based price discrimination
by Brokesova, Zuzana & Deck, Cary & Peliova, Jana
2014, Volume 36, Issue C
- 4-21 Cooperating with competitors: Patent pooling and choice of a new standard
by Gallini, Nancy
- 22-35 Standards, consortia, and innovation
by Baron, Justus & Ménière, Yann & Pohlmann, Tim
- 36-47 Innovating standards through informal consortia: The case of wireless telecommunications
by Delcamp, Henry & Leiponen, Aija
- 48-56 Evolving technologies and standards regulation
by Cabral, Luís & Salant, David
- 57-69 Moving beyond simple examples: Assessing the incremental value rule within standards
by Layne-Farrar, Anne & Llobet, Gerard
- 70-82 International standards and international trade: Empirical evidence from ISO 9000 diffusion
by Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michał
- 83-94 Intellectual property rights and the evolution of scientific journals as knowledge platforms
by Fehder, Daniel C. & Murray, Fiona & Stern, Scott
2014, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-11 One pool to insure them all? Age, risk and the price(s) of medical insurance
by Koch, Thomas G.
- 12-28 Exchange rate fluctuations, plant turnover and productivity
by Tomlin, Ben
- 29-43 Does innovation stimulate employment? A firm-level analysis using comparable micro-data from four European countries
by Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina
- 44-59 Speculative storage in imperfectly competitive markets
by Mitraille, Sébastien & Thille, Henry
- 60-69 Aftermarket power and foremarket competition
by Cabral, Luís
- 70-83 Entry, imperfect competition, and futures market for the input
by Dionne, Georges & Santugini, Marc
- 84-93 Fraud, investments and liability regimes in payment platforms
by Creti, Anna & Verdier, Marianne
2014, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-8 Price discrimination through refund contracts in airlines
by Escobari, Diego & Jindapon, Paan
- 9-24 Divesting ownership in a rival
by Brito, Duarte & Cabral, Luís & Vasconcelos, Helder
- 25-35 Information and two-sided platform profits
by Hagiu, Andrei & Hałaburda, Hanna
- 37-43 European banking: Bailout, bail-in and state aid control
by Dewatripont, Mathias
- 44-50 What is a good reputation? Career concerns with heterogeneous audiences
by Bar-Isaac, Heski & Deb, Joyee
- 51-65 Seller reputation: From word-of-mouth to centralized feedback
by Cai, Hongbin & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Liu, Chong & Zhou, Li-an
- 66-74 Accept or reject? An organizational perspective
by Garfagnini, Umberto & Ottaviani, Marco & Sørensen, Peter Norman
- 75-79 Incumbency advantages, distribution networks and exclusivity — Evidence from the European car markets
by Nurski, Laura & Verboven, Frank
- 80-84 Consumer privacy in oligopolistic markets: Winners, losers, and welfare
by Taylor, Curtis & Wagman, Liad
- 85-90 Axiomatic measures of intellectual influence
by Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Volij, Oscar
2014, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-8 Gone in 60 Seconds: The Impact of the Megaupload Shutdown on Movie Sales
by Danaher, Brett & Smith, Michael D.
- 9-21 Transparency in agency: The constant elasticity case and extensions
by Marino, Anthony M.
- 22-36 Measuring unilateral effects in partial horizontal acquisitions
by Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder
- 37-47 A new look at residential electricity demand using household expenditure data
by Fell, Harrison & Li, Shanjun & Paul, Anthony
- 48-60 Search diversion and platform competition
by Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno
- 61-71 Optimal sequential auctions
by Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Pesendorfer, Martin
- 72-82 Asymmetric information in oil and gas lease auctions with a national company
by Matoso, Rafael & Rezende, Marcelo
- 83-92 Pharmaceutical innovation and parallel trade
by Bennato, Anna Rita & Valletti, Tommaso
- 93-109 Cheap Tuesdays and the demand for cinema
by de Roos, Nicolas & McKenzie, Jordi
- 110-123 Investment timing and vertical relationships
by Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno
2014, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-10 Bidimensional vertical differentiation
by Garella, Paolo G. & Lambertini, Luca
- 11-23 Regulation, enforcement, and entry: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry
by Nishida, Mitsukuni & Gil, Ricard
- 24-32 Product choice under price regulation: Evidence from out-patient dialysis markets
by Dai, Mian
- 33-45 Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire
by Obradovits, Martin
- 46-56 Elasticity of demand and behaviour-based price discrimination
by Esteves, Rosa-Branca & Reggiani, Carlo
- 57-69 Competition between multiple asymmetric networks: Theory and applications
by Hoernig, Steffen
- 70-83 The relationship between academic consulting and research performance: Evidence from five Spanish universities
by Rentocchini, Francesco & D'Este, Pablo & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Grimaldi, Rosa
- 84-90 The impact of sales tax on internet and catalog sales: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Hu, Yu Jeffrey & Tang, Zhulei
2013, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 677-689 E-commerce as a stockpiling technology: Implications for consumer savings
by Pozzi, Andrea
- 690-701 Search engines: Left side quality versus right side profits
by White, Alexander
- 702-713 Commercial software, adware, and consumer privacy
by Spiegel, Yossi
- 714-722 On platforms, incomplete contracts, and open source software
by Niedermayer, Andras
- 723-737 The role of online platforms for media markets — Two-dimensional spatial competition in a two-sided market
by von Ehrlich, Maximilian & Greiner, Tanja
- 738-750 Termination fees revisited
by Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried
- 751-759 Tariff-mediated network effects versus strategic discounting: Evidence from German mobile telecommunications
by Zucchini, Leon & Claussen, Jörg & Trüg, Moritz
- 760-773 Delineating markets for bundles with consumer level data: The case of triple-play
by Pereira, Pedro & Ribeiro, Tiago & Vareda, João
2013, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 355-367 Information content of advertising: Empirical evidence from the OTC analgesic industry
by Anderson, Simon P. & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura