Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
2018, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-25 Explicit vs tacit collusion: The effects of firm numbers and asymmetries
by Garrod, Luke & Olczak, Matthew
- 26-48 New and improved?
by Schmidbauer, Eric & Lubensky, Dmitry
- 49-77 Consumer loss aversion, product experimentation and tacit collusion
by Piccolo, Salvatore & Pignataro, Aldo
- 78-106 Cooperative investment, access, and uncertainty
by Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen
- 107-144 The seller's listing strategy in online auctions: Evidence from eBay
by Chen, Kong-Pin & Lai, Hung-pin & Yu, Ya-Ting
- 145-167 Exclusive contracts with complementary inputs
by Kitamura, Hiroshi & Matsushima, Noriaki & Sato, Misato
- 168-203 Input complementarity, patent trolls and unproductive entrepreneurship
by Turner, John L.
- 204-228 Application publication or confirmation of grant: Which matters more for academic technology transfer?
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D.
- 229-276 Patent licensing, entry and the incentive to innovate
by Tauman, Yair & Zhao, Chang
2017, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-24 Health information and consumer learning in the bottled water market
by Huang, Lu & Liu, Yizao
- 25-57 Vertical integration and product differentiation
by Zanchettin, Piercarlo & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 58-90 Auctions with bid credits and resale
by Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie M.
- 91-113 Advertising as signal jamming
by Grunewald, Andreas & Kräkel, Matthias
- 114-136 Moral hazard in strategic decision making
by Byford, Martin C.
- 137-165 Search and segregation
by Obradovits, Martin
- 166-181 Effects of seller’s information disclosure in equity auctions requiring post-auction investment
by Sogo, Takeharu
- 182-189 Industrial organisation, the degree of monopoly and macroeconomic performance – A perspective on the contribution of Keith Cowling (1936–2016)
by Pitelis, Christos N & Tomlinson, Philip R
2017, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-36 Estimating store choices with endogenous shopping bundles and price uncertainty
by Kim, Hyunchul & Kim, Kyoo il
- 37-64 Agency and strategic contracts: Theory and evidence from R&D agreements in the pharmaceutical industry
by Guo, Di & Hua, Xinyu & Jiang, Kun
- 65-88 Inferring ascending auction participation from observed bidders
by Platt, Brennan C.
- 89-124 A structural model on the impact of prediscovery licensing and research joint ventures on innovation and product market efficiency
by Siebert, Ralph Bernd
- 125-147 Bidding behavior and price search in Internet auctions
by Vadovič, Radovan
- 148-174 Resale in second-price auctions with costly participation
by Celik, Gorkem & Yilankaya, Okan
- 175-191 Price competition when three are few and four are many
by Topolyan, Iryna
- 192-214 Motivating with simple contracts
by Escobar, Juan F. & Pulgar, Carlos
- 215-238 Politically induced regulatory risk and independent regulatory agencies
by Strausz, Roland
- 239-268 Market regulation of voluntary add-on contracts
by Michel, Christian
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-31 European cooperative R&D and firm performance: Evidence based on funding differences in key actions
by Aguiar, Luis & Gagnepain, Philippe
- 32-62 Firm-specific time preferences and postmerger firm performance
by Harris, Jeremiah & Siebert, Ralph
- 63-98 Auctioning the Digital Dividend: A model for spectrum auctions
by Daglish, Toby & Sağlam, Yiğit & Ho, Phuong
- 99-113 Vertical integration and downstream collusion
by Biancini, Sara & Ettinger, David
- 114-144 Vertical integration in the TV market: Exclusive provision and program quality
by D’Annunzio, Anna
- 145-169 Multidimensional quality sorting between online and offline auctions: The role of attribute transparency
by Olimov, Jafar M. & Roe, Brian E.
- 170-214 Keeping it fresh: Strategic product redesigns and welfare
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Knittel, Christopher R. & Soderbery, Anson
- 215-239 The impact of auction choice on revenue in treasury bill auctions – An empirical evaluation
by Marszalec, Daniel
- 240-240 Introduction to the special issue on advances in the analysis of competition policy and regulation
by Harrington, Joseph & Spiegel, Yossi
- 241-266 Empirical tools and competition analysis: Past progress and current problems
by Pakes, Ariel
- 267-305 Assessment of post-merger coordinated effects: Characterization by simulationsAuthor-Name: Ivaldi, Marc
by Lagos, Vicente
- 306-325 Demand-driven integration and divorcement policy
by Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F.
- 326-352 Regulatory decision errors, Legal Uncertainty and welfare: A general treatment
by Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David
- 353-370 A theory of hub-and-spoke collusion
by Sahuguet, Nicolas & Walckiers, Alexis
- 371-398 Can collusion promote sustainable consumption and production?
by Schinkel, Maarten Pieter & Spiegel, Yossi
2017, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-29 Teamwork and delegation of decisions within the firm
by Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iranzo, Susana & Mane, Ferran
- 30-62 The impact of online sales on consumers and firms. Evidence from consumer electronics
by Duch-Brown, Néstor & Grzybowski, Lukasz & Romahn, André & Verboven, Frank
- 63-95 Equity justifications for universal service obligations
by Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roland, Michel
- 96-132 Quality differentiation and firms’ choices between online and physical markets
by Chen, Yijuan & Hu, Xiangting & Li, Sanxi
- 133-164 Information revelation in the Property Right Theory of the firms
by Su, Alice Peng-Ju
- 165-187 Exposure problem in multi-unit auctions
by Meng, Xin & Gunay, Hikmet
- 188-215 Piracy and box office movie revenues: Evidence from Megaupload
by Peukert, Christian & Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias
- 216-247 Upward pricing pressure as a predictor of merger price effects
by Miller, Nathan H. & Remer, Marc & Ryan, Conor & Sheu, Gloria
- 248-281 Optimal bundle pricing under correlated valuations
by Chen, Bo & Ni, Debing
- 282-306 Auction cartels and the absence of efficient communication
by Seres, Gyula
- 307-332 Horizontal subcontracting and investment in idle dispatchable power plants
by Bouckaert, Jan & Van Moer, Geert
- 333-357 Self-enforcing trade credit
by Troya-Martinez, Marta
- 358-392 The exclusion of competing one-way essential complements: Implications for net neutrality
by Broos, Sébastien & Gautier, Axel
- 393-426 Incentive and sampling effects in procurement auctions with endogenous number of bidders
by Koh, Youngwoo
- 427-449 Strategic incentives for innovations and market competition
by Chalioti, Evangelia & Serfes, Konstantinos
- 450-478 Vertical disintegration in the European electricity sector: Empirical evidence on lost synergies
by Gugler, Klaus & Liebensteiner, Mario & Schmitt, Stephan
2017, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-38 Fishing for complementarities: Research grants and research productivity
by Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia
- 39-55 Bertrand and the long run
by Burguet, Roberto & Sákovics, József
- 56-84 Public-private partnerships from budget constraints: Looking for debt hiding?
by Buso, Marco & Marty, Frederic & Tran, Phuong Tra
- 85-110 Contracting with endogenous entry
by Pagnozzi, Marco & Piccolo, Salvatore
- 111-136 The optimal regulation of a risky monopoly
by Hiriart, Yolande & Thomas, Lionel
- 137-161 Strategic incentives when supplying to rivals with an application to vertical firm structure
by Moresi, Serge & Schwartz, Marius
- 162-184 Pricing to preclude sabotage in regulated industries
by Bose, Arup & Pal, Debashis & Sappington, David E.M.
- 185-222 The information value of online social networks: Lessons from peer-to-peer lending
by Freedman, Seth & Jin, Ginger Zhe
2017, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-33 Industry structure and collusion with uniform yardstick competition: Theory and experiments
by Dijkstra, Peter T. & Haan, Marco A. & Mulder, Machiel
- 34-56 Recombinant innovation and the boundaries of the firm
by Griffith, Rachel & Lee, Sokbae & Straathof, Bas
- 57-90 Optimal prize-rationing strategy in all-pay contests with incomplete information
by Liu, Xuyuan & Lu, Jingfeng
- 91-130 Strategic outsourcing and optimal procurement
by Rosar, Frank
- 131-158 Price caps with capacity precommitment
by Lemus, Ana B. & Moreno, Diego
- 159-185 Collusion in a price-quantity oligopoly
by van den Berg, Anita & Bos, Iwan
- 186-213 Regulation of price increases
by Ridley, David B. & Zhang, Su
- 214-258 Communication in vertical markets: Experimental evidence
by Moellers, Claudia & Normann, Hans-Theo & Snyder, Christopher M.
- 259-293 Buyer power with atomistic upstream entry: Can downstream consolidation increase production and welfare?
by Mérel, Pierre & Sexton, Richard J.
- 294-318 Entry, donor market size, and competitive conduct among nonprofit firms
by Gayle, Philip G. & Harrison, Teresa D. & Thornton, Jeremy
- 319-334 Behavior-based price discrimination and customer information sharing
by De Nijs, Romain
- 335-360 Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach
by Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu
- 362-371 On the non-identification of counterfactuals in dynamic discrete games
by Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul T. & Souza-Rodrigues, Eduardo
- 372-391 Frontiers in spectrum auction design
by Bichler, Martin & Goeree, Jacob K.
- 392-414 Nonsequential search equilibrium with search cost heterogeneity
by Moraga-González, José Luis & Sándor, Zsolt & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R.
- 415-429 International aspects of merger policy: A survey
by Breinlich, Holger & Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas
- 430-459 Club good intermediaries
by Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie M.
- 460-472 Private contracting with externalities: Divide and conquer?
by Miklós-Thal, Jeanine & Shaffer, Greg
- 473-490 Raising rivals’ cost in multi-unit auctions
by Janssen, Maarten & Karamychev, Vladimir
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-33 Employer discrimination and market structure: Does more concentration mean more discrimination?
by Ederington, Josh & Sandford, Jeremy
- 34-58 Consumer referrals
by Arbatskaya, Maria & Konishi, Hideo
- 59-87 Penny auctions
by Hinnosaar, Toomas
- 88-117 History-based versus uniform pricing in growing and declining markets
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Zhang, David Hao
- 118-142 Convenient flight connections vs. airport congestion: Modeling the ‘rolling hub’
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Lin, Ming Hsin
- 143-172 Upstream merger in a successive oligopoly: Who pays the price?
by Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars & Ulsaker, Simen A.
- 173-206 Competitive customer poaching with asymmetric firms
by Carroni, Elias
- 207-243 Market outcomes and dynamic patent buyouts
by Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor
- 244-269 Moral hazard in repeated procurement of services
by Esteve-González, Patricia
- 270-290 Network dynamics and knowledge transfer in virtual organisations
by Gandal, Neil & Stettner, Uriel
2016, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-32 Optimal bid disclosure in patent license auctions under alternative modes of competition
by Fan, Cuihong & Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 33-61 Licensing a technology standard
by Miao, Chun-Hui
- 62-87 Heterogeneous switching costs
by Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely
- 88-120 Vertical integration and innovation
by Liu, Xingyi
- 121-151 When do switching costs make markets more or less competitive?
by Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco
- 152-185 International network competition under national regulation
by Tangerås, Thomas P. & Tåg, Joacim
- 186-229 Disentangling sources of vehicle emissions reduction in France: 2003–2008
by D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe
- 230-254 Merger externalities in oligopolistic markets
by Gugler, Klaus & Szücs, Florian
- 255-281 Search and price dispersion in online grocery markets
by Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Allender, William
2016, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-15 Targeting efforts to raise rivals' costs: Moving from “Whether” to “Whom”
by Mandy, David M. & Mayo, John W. & Sappington, David E.M.
- 16-62 Net neutrality and inflation of traffic
by Peitz, Martin & Schuett, Florian
- 63-76 Reputation premium and reputation management: Evidence from the largest e-commerce platform in China
by Fan, Ying & Ju, Jiandong & Xiao, Mo
- 77-106 Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development
by Bourreau, Marc & Doğan, Pınar & Manant, Matthieu
- 107-136 Discriminatory nonlinear pricing, fixed costs, and welfare in intermediate-goods markets
by Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel
- 137-159 Career concerns and Bayesian overconfidence of managers
by Citci, Sadettin Haluk & Inci, Eren
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 Fuzzy products
by Heyes, Anthony & Martin, Steve
- 10-15 Costly interviews
by Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel
- 16-27 Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge
by Reggiani, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso
- 28-37 Price cap regulation in a two-sided market: Intended and unintended consequences
by Wang, Zhu
- 38-46 Position auctions with dynamic resizing
by Hummel, Patrick
- 47-58 Investment under regime uncertainty: Impact of competition and preemption
by Nishide, Katsumasa & Yagi, Kyoko
- 59-75 Reputation and prices on the e-market: Evidence from a major French platform
by Jolivet, Grégory & Jullien, Bruno & Postel-Vinay, Fabien
2016, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-10 Collusion with costly consumer search
by Petrikaitė, Vaiva
- 11-24 The effect of coal combustion byproducts on price discrimination by upstream industries
by He, Qingxin & Lee, Jonathan M.
- 25-40 Do consumers correctly expect price reductions? Testing dynamic behavior
by Février, Philippe & Wilner, Lionel
- 41-59 Scrapping subsidies during the financial crisis — Evidence from Europe
by Grigolon, Laura & Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank
- 60-67 Rational bidding in a procurement auction with subjective evaluations
by Goswami, Mridu Prabal & Wettstein, David
- 68-84 Entry by takeover: Auctions vs. bilateral negotiations
by Pagnozzi, Marco & Rosato, Antonio
- 85-100 Corruption in PPPs, incentives and contract incompleteness
by Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David
- 101-112 Inter-firm price coordination in a two-sided market
by Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars
- 113-122 Competitive provision of tune-ins under common private information
by Celik, Levent
- 123-137 Preemptive investments under uncertainty, credibility and first mover advantages
by Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco
- 138-153 Personalized pricing and price fairness
by Richards, Timothy J. & Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia A.
- 154-162 Consumers' quality choices during demand peaks
by Perrone, Helena
- 163-176 Rationalizability and efficiency in an asymmetric Cournot oligopoly
by Desgranges, Gabriel & Gauthier, Stéphane
- 177-190 Complementary assets, start-ups and incentives to innovate
by Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-17 Lowest-Unmatched Price Auctions
by Eichberger, Jürgen & Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 18-29 Firm reputation and incentives to “milk” pending patents
by Koenen, Johannes & Peitz, Martin
- 30-47 Net Neutrality and internet fragmentation: The role of online advertising
by D'Annunzio, Anna & Russo, Antonio
- 48-55 Monitoring, cross subsidies, and universal banking
by Choi, Jay Pil & Stefanadis, Christodoulos
- 56-65 Buyer power through the differentiation of suppliers
by Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 66-79 How many patents does it take to signal innovation quality?
by Comino, Stefano & Graziano, Clara
- 80-97 Price leadership and unequal market sharing: Collusion in experimental markets
by Dijkstra, Peter T.
- 98-110 Dynamic branching and interest rate competition of commercial banks: Evidence from Hungary
by Temesvary, Judit
- 111-121 Robust exclusion and market division through loyalty discounts
by Elhauge, Einer & Wickelgren, Abraham L.
- 122-135 Estimating the tradeoff between risk protection and moral hazard with a nonlinear budget set model of health insurance
by Kowalski, Amanda E.
- 137-141 Regulating commissions in markets with advice
by Inderst, Roman
- 142-147 Do tying, bundling, and other purchase restraints increase product quality?
by Dana, James D. & Spier, Kathryn E.
- 148-161 Market definition, market power
by Kaplow, Louis
- 162-174 Multi-sided platforms
by Hagiu, Andrei & Wright, Julian
- 175-181 Price discrimination on booking time
by Ata, Barış & Dana, James D.
- 182-188 The properties of product line prices
by Johnson, Justin P. & Myatt, David P.
- 189-207 Selective entry and auction design
by Sweeting, Andrew & Bhattacharya, Vivek
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-18 Divestiture requirements as a tool for competition policy: A case from the Swedish beer market
by Friberg, Richard & Romahn, André
- 19-22 Pricing the razor: A note on two-part tariffs
by Schmalensee, Richard
- 23-33 Innovation in a generalized timing game
by Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew
- 34-45 Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets
by Trégouët, Thomas
- 46-56 An empirical investigation of the determinants of asymmetric pricing
by Remer, Marc
- 57-69 The path of R&D efficiency over time
by Beneito, Pilar & Rochina-Barrachina, María Engracia & Sanchis, Amparo
- 70-80 Penalizing cartels: The case for basing penalties on price overcharge
by Katsoulacos, Yannis & Motchenkova, Evgenia & Ulph, David
- 81-93 Do Edgeworth price cycles lead to higher or lower prices?
by Noel, Michael D.
- 94-105 Actual and potential competition in international telecommunications
by Pearcy, Jason & Savage, Scott J.
- 106-119 The discontent cartel member and cartel collapse: The case of the German cement cartel
by Harrington, Joseph E. & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian
- 120-128 Putting on a tight leash and levelling playing field: An experiment in strategic obfuscation and consumer protection
by Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-8 Team composition, worker effort and welfare
by Bel, Roland & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew
- 9-18 The value of transparency in multidivisional firms
by Piccolo, Salvatore & Tarantino, Emanuele & Ursino, Giovanni
- 19-29 Denying leniency to cartel instigators: Costs and benefits
by Chen, Zhiqi & Ghosh, Subhadip & Ross, Thomas W.
- 30-41 On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly
by Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos
- 42-50 Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation
by Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 51-63 Merger efficiency and managerial incentives
by Kräkel, Matthias & Müller, Daniel
- 64-75 Disruption costs, learning by doing, and technology adoption
by Pérez, Carlos J. & Ponce, Carlos J.
- 76-83 Remix rights and negotiations over the use of copy-protected works
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 84-96 Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach
by Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo & Resende, Joana
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-10 Is exclusionary pricing anticompetitive in two-sided markets?
by Vasconcelos, Helder
- 11-21 Auctions with imperfect commitment when the reserve may signal the cost to re-auction
by Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 22-31 Incentives and management styles
by Shin, Dongsoo
- 32-48 Endogenous price commitment, sticky and leadership pricing: Evidence from the Italian petrol market
by Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Franck, Jens-Uwe
- 49-59 Oligopoly intermediation, relative rivalry and market conduct
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Bontems, Philippe & Lepore, Jason
- 60-66 Optimal nonlinear pricing by a monopolist with information ambiguity
by Zheng, Mingli & Wang, Chong & Li, Chaozheng
- 67-80 A dynamic analysis of entry regulations and productivity in retail trade
by Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda
- 81-90 Centrality and pricing in spatially differentiated markets: The case of gasoline
by Firgo, Matthias & Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 91-106 Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection
by Rocha, Vera & Carneiro, Anabela & Amorim Varum, Celeste
- 107-118 The effect of competition on eBay
by Newberry, Peter W.
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-9 Exclusion through speculation
by Argenton, Cédric & Willems, Bert
- 10-18 Profit sharing and market structure
by Poblete, Joaquín
- 19-28 An economic analysis of deferred examination system: Evidence from a policy reform in Japan
by Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao
- 29-43 Who should handle retail? Vertical contracts, customer service, and social welfare in a Chinese mobile phone market
by Li, Jia & Moul, Charles C.
- 44-55 In Google we trust?
by Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon & Ellman, Matthew
- 56-70 The effect of competition on trade: Evidence from the collapse of international cartels
by Levenstein, Margaret C. & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh & Suslow, Valerie Y.
- 71-80 Buyer resistance for cartel versus merger
by Kumar, Vikram & Marshall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M. & Samkharadze, Lily
- 81-89 International harmonization of the patent-issuing rules
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
2015, Volume 38, Issue C
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-12 Acquisitions, entry, and innovation in oligopolistic network industries
by Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tå̊g, Joacim
- 13-22 Motivating regulated suppliers to assess alternative technologies, protocols, and capital structures
by Jamison, Mark & Mandy, David M. & Sappington, David E.M.
- 23-37 The elusive wage-benefit trade-off: The case of employer-provided health insurance
by DeVaro, Jed & Maxwell, Nan L.
- 38-46 Per unit vs. ad valorem royalties under asymmetric information
by Heywood, John S. & Li, Jianpei & Ye, Guangliang
- 47-64 Estimating the foreclosure effect of exclusive dealing: Evidence from the entry of specialty beer producers
by Chen, Chia-Wen
- 65-74 Secret reserve prices in first-price auctions
by Rosar, Frank