Research Cooperation and Research Expenditures with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Microeconometric Evidence for the German Service Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beath, John & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ulph, David, 1998. "Organization Design and Information-Sharing in a Research Joint Venture with Spillovers," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 47-59, January.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Haworth, Barry, 1998. "Intensity of competition and the choice between product and process innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 495-510, July.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1983. "Strategic Commitment with R&D: The Symmetric Case," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 225-235, Spring.
- Amable, Bruno & Palombarini, Stefano, 1998.
"Technical change and incorporated R&D in the service sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 655-675, November.
- Amable, Bruno & Palombarini, Stéfano, 1998. "Technical change and incorporated R&D in the service sector," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9808, CEPREMAP.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1990.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers: Erratum,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 641-642, June.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1990. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers: Erratum," CORE Discussion Papers RP 892, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Blundell, Richard & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993.
"Alternative Interpretations of Hours Information in an Econometric Model of Labour Supply,"
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 393-415.
- Blundell, Richard W. & Laisney, François & Lechner, Michael, 1991. "Alternative interpretations of hours information in an econometric model of labour supply," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- De Bondt, Raymond & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1991. "Strategic investment with spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 345-366, October.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1998:i:49-50:p:20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arundel, Anthony & Kabla, Isabelle, 1998. "What percentage of innovations are patented? empirical estimates for European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 127-141, June.
- Raymond Deneckere & Carl Davidson, 1985. "Incentives to Form Coalitions with Bertrand Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 473-486, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louise Keely, 2001. "Using Patents In Growth Models," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 449-492.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002. "An empirical test of models explaining research expenditures and research cooperation: evidence for the German service sector," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 747-774, June.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch cooperation; research expenditures; knowledge spillovers; simultaneous equation model; services;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .