Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
2018, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-17 Does inequality constrain the power to tax? Evidence from the OECD
by Islam, Md. Rabiul & Madsen, Jakob B. & Doucouliagos, Hristos
- 18-35 Globalization and the decline in labor shares: Exploring the relationship beyond trade and financial flows
by Young, Andrew T. & Tackett, Maria Y.
- 36-54 Social mobility at the top and the higher education system
by Brezis, Elise S. & Hellier, Joël
- 55-74 Political cycles and corruption in Russian regions
by Sidorkin, Oleg & Vorobyev, Dmitriy
- 75-84 Polity age and political budget cycles: Evidence from a Danish municipal reform
by Aaskoven, Lasse
- 85-102 Breaking the norms: When is evading inheritance taxes socially acceptable?
by Abraham, Martin & Lorek, Kerstin & Richter, Friedemann & Wrede, Matthias
- 103-119 Active and passive corruption: Theory and evidence
by Capasso, Salvatore & Santoro, Lodovico
- 120-140 Central bankers as supervisors: Do crises matter?
by Masciandaro, Donato & Romelli, Davide
- 141-165 Immigration, assimilation, and the future of public education
by Tanaka, Ryuichi & Farre, Lidia & Ortega, Francesc
- 166-191 (Un-)intended effects of fiscal rules
by Burret, Heiko T. & Feld, Lars P.
- 192-213 The dynamics of political party support and egocentric economic evaluations: The Scottish case
by Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios & Guilló, María Dolores
2018, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-14 Untying the motives of giving grants vs. loans
by Gaibulloev, Khusrav & Younas, Javed
- 15-26 Electoral incentives, term limits, and the sustainability of peace
by Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio
- 27-43 The Protestant ethic and entrepreneurship: Evidence from religious minorities in the former Holy Roman Empire
by Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 44-56 Do ideology movements and legal intervention matter: A synthetic control analysis of the Chongqing Model
by Zhou, Yang
- 57-68 The effects of bureaucracy on political accountability and electoral selection
by Yazaki, Yukihiro
- 69-92 Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis
by Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa
- 93-106 Shocking news and cognitive performance
by Poutvaara, Panu & Ropponen, Olli
- 107-120 Inferring hawks and doves from voting records
by Eijffinger, Sylvester & Mahieu, Ronald & Raes, Louis
- 121-140 Assessing bureaucratic start-up costs through Mystery Calls. Evidence from the One-stop shops for doing business
by Giacomelli, Silvia & Tonello, Marco
2017, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-21 Thresholds: A model of religious governance and evolution
by Ferrero, Mario
- 22-36 Do mergers of large local governments reduce expenditures? – Evidence from Germany using the synthetic control method
by Roesel, Felix
- 37-51 “Alcohol Bans”: Can they reveal the effect of Xi Jinping's anti-corruption campaign?
by Shu, Yang & Cai, Jiayao
- 54-74 Expressive voting and political ideology in a laboratory democracy
by Wiese, Rasmus & Jong-A-Pin, Richard
- 75-91 Mind the gap: Disparity in redistributive preference between political elites and the public in China
by An, Weihua & Ye, Maoliang
- 92-105 “Mind the Gap?” Rising income inequality and individual trade policy preferences
by Nguyen, Quynh
- 106-121 The creation of effective states in the OECD since 1870: The role of inequality
by Madsen, Jakob B. & Wang, Cong & Steiner, Bodo
- 122-140 Inequality, redistribution and cultural integration in the Welfare State
by Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry
- 141-156 Social transfers and conditionalities under different regime types
by Dodlova, Marina & Giolbas, Anna & Lay, Jann
- 157-170 Rent extraction by capitalists
by Brueckner, Markus
- 171-195 Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence
by de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert
- 196-207 Income inequality and oligarchs in Russian regions: A note
by Fidrmuc, Jarko & Gundacker, Lidwina
2017, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-23 Sustainability of coalitional equilibria within repeated tax competition
by Brangewitz, Sonja & Brockhoff, Sarah
- 24-46 On the historical roots of women's empowerment across Italian provinces: religion or family culture?
by Bozzano, Monica
- 47-70 Corruption and political stability: Does the youth bulge matter?
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Witthuhn, Stefan
- 71-83 Size, fungibility, and the strength of lobbying organizations
by Levine, David K. & Modica, Salvatore
- 84-107 Expropriation risk and FDI in developing countries: Does return of capital dominate return on capital?
by Akhtaruzzaman, M. & Berg, Nathan & Hajzler, Christopher
- 108-122 Suffrage, labour markets and coalitions in colonial Virginia
by Nikolova, Elena & Nikolova, Milena
- 123-133 Single round vs. runoff elections under plurality rule: A theoretical analysis
by Bordignon, Massimo & Nannicini, Tommaso & Tabellini, Guido
- 146-163 Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy
by Bordignon, Massimo & Grembi, Veronica & Piazza, Santino
- 164-181 Rewarding the introduction of multiparty elections
by Kim, Nam Kyu & Kroeger, Alex
2017, Volume 48, Issue C
- 3-15 Are OECD policy recommendations for public sector reform biased against welfare states? Evidence from a new database
by Bergh, Andreas & Dackehag, Margareta & Rode, Martin
- 16-39 Ready to reform: How popular initiatives can be successful
by Hofer, Katharina E. & Marti, Christian & Bütler, Monika
- 40-53 Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations
by Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Soeren C.
- 54-73 Macroeconomic effects of structural reforms and fiscal consolidations: Trade-offs and complementarities
by Papageorgiou, Dimitris & Vourvachaki, Evangelia
- 74-90 Structural reforms at the zero bound
by Vogel, Lukas
- 91-103 Tuition fees: User prices and private incentives
by Economides, George & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Sakkas, Stelios
- 104-127 A large scale OLG model for the analysis of the redistributive effects of policy reforms
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Cavalli, Laura & Fedotenkov, Igor & Pertile, Paolo & Polin, Veronica & Sartor, Nicola & Sommacal, Alessandro
- 128-143 Reforming the public administration: The role of crisis and the power of bureaucracy
by Asatryan, Zareh & Heinemann, Friedrich & Pitlik, Hans
- 144-161 Political-economic determinants of education reform: Evidence on interest groups and student outcomes
by Fabella, Vigile Marie
- 162-179 Explaining changes in tax burdens in Latin America: Do politics trump economics?
by Hallerberg, Mark & Scartascini, Carlos
- 180-197 Support for free-market policies and reforms: Does the field of study influence students' political attitudes?
by Fischer, Mira & Kauder, Björn & Potrafke, Niklas & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
2017, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-18 Rewards from public office and the selection of politicians by parties
by Cerina, Fabio & Deidda, Luca G.
- 19-35 Election frequency, choice fatigue, and voter turnout
by Garmann, Sebastian
- 36-60 Electoral systems and fiscal policy outcomes: Evidence from Poland
by Kantorowicz, Jarosław
- 61-74 The targets of state capitalism: evidence from M&A deals
by Clò, Stefano & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo
- 75-99 Crime and punishment the British way: Accountability channels following the MPs’ expenses scandal
by Larcinese, Valentino & Sircar, Indraneel
- 103-123 The political economy of the impossible trinity
by Beckmann, Joscha & Ademmer, Esther & Belke, Ansgar & Schweickert, Rainer
- 124-132 Regime switches under policy uncertainty in monetary unions
by Canofari, Paolo & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni
- 133-147 Strategic fiscal policies and leadership in a monetary union
by Chortareas, Georgios & Mavrodimitrakis, Christos
- 148-162 Exchange rate expectations and economic policy uncertainty
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 163-174 Reserve accumulation and exchange rate policy in China: The authoritarian elite's aim of political survival
by Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi & Pittaluga, Giovanni B.
2017, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-14 The performance of politicians: The effect of gender quotas
by Braga, Michela & Scervini, Francesco
- 15-25 Quality contests
by Serena, Marco
- 26-39 Regional economic growth disparities: A political economy perspective
by Okabe, Tomohito & Kam, Timothy
- 40-51 Reserve accumulation and exchange rate policy in China: The authoritarian elite's aim of political survival
by Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi & Pittaluga, Giovanni B.
- 52-73 Anchoring of inflation expectations in the euro area: Recent evidence based on survey data
by Łyziak, Tomasz & Paloviita, Maritta
- 74-90 Ideology and redistribution through public spending
by Herwartz, Helmut & Theilen, Bernd
2016, Volume 45, Issue S
- 11-23 Economic freedom and economic crises
by Bjørnskov, Christian
- 24-38 Aiding economic freedom: Exploring the role of political institutions
by Dutta, Nabamita & Williamson, Claudia R.
- 39-52 Give me liberty and give me control: Economic freedom, control perceptions and the paradox of choice
by Nikolaev, Boris & Bennett, Daniel L.
- 53-70 Tolerance in the United States: Does economic freedom transform racial, religious, political and sexual attitudes?
by Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese
- 71-84 Want freedom, will travel: Emigrant self-selection according to institutional quality
by Nejad, Maryam Naghsh & Young, Andrew T.
- 85-107 Democracy and growth: Evidence from a machine learning indicator
by Gründler, Klaus & Krieger, Tommy
- 108-128 Unbundling the roles of human capital and institutions in economic development
by Faria, Hugo J. & Montesinos-Yufa, Hugo M. & Morales, Daniel R. & Navarro, Carlos E.
- 129-148 Minding the happiness gap: Political institutions and perceived quality of life in transition
by Nikolova, Milena
- 149-159 Tax evasion and well-being: A study of the social and institutional context in Central and Eastern Europe
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Gërxhani, Klarita
- 160-174 Housing property rights and subjective wellbeing in urban China
by Cheng, Zhiming & King, Stephen P. & Smyth, Russell & Wang, Haining
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-17 The economic effects of a counterinsurgency policy in India: A synthetic control analysis
by Singhal, Saurabh & Nilakantan, Rahul
- 18-38 Warlords, famine and food aid: Who fights, who starves?
by Blouin, Max & Pallage, Stéphane
- 39-56 Do politicians reward core supporters? Evidence from a discretionary grant program
by Kauder, Björn & Potrafke, Niklas & Reischmann, Markus
- 57-75 Is centralization a solution to the soft budget constraint problem?
by Ben-Bassat, Avi & Dahan, Momi & Klor, Esteban F.
- 76-88 A quantitative analysis of Turkish Private Education Reform
by Yeşilırmak, Muharrem
- 89-100 Psychological costs of currency transition: evidence from the euro adoption
by Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Popova, Olga & Tavares, José
- 101-114 Now or later? The political economy of public investment in democracies
by Gupta, Sanjeev & Liu, Estelle X. & Mulas-Granados, Carlos
- 115-132 Political capitalism: The interaction between income inequality, economic freedom and democracy
by Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel
- 133-148 Political stability and trade agreements: Evidence for ‘endgame FTAs’
by Rotunno, Lorenzo
2016, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-19 Promoting sustainable public finances in the European Union: The role of fiscal rules and government efficiency
by Bergman, U. Michael & Hutchison, Michael M. & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard
- 20-40 Estimating the effect of the EMU on current account balances: A synthetic control approach
by Hope, David
- 41-52 Why concessions should not be made to terrorist kidnappers
by Brandt, Patrick T. & George, Justin & Sandler, Todd
- 53-78 The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes toward immigration
by Huber, Peter & Oberdabernig, Doris A.
- 79-96 The Role of Regime Type in the Political Economy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation
by Jäger, Kai
- 97-111 Group-contests with endogenous claims
by Cardona, Daniel & Rubí-Barceló, Antoni
- 112-135 Military aid, direct intervention and counterterrorism
by Garcia-Alonso, Maria D.C. & Levine, Paul & Smith, Ron
- 136-158 Size and composition of public investment, sectoral composition and growth
by Felice, Giulia
- 159-178 Financing public goods and attitudes toward immigration
by Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Iñigo & Romero, J. Gabriel
- 179-194 Privatizing profits and socializing losses with smoothly operating capital markets
by Bental, Benjamin & Demougin, Dominique
- 195-213 Political turnover and the accumulation of democratic capital
by Karakas, Leyla D.
2016, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-13 Political budget cycles and reelection prospects in Greece's municipalities
by Chortareas, Georgios & Logothetis, Vasileios & Papandreou, Andreas A.
- 14-28 Bribery environments and firm performance: Evidence from CEE countries
by Hanousek, Jan & Kochanova, Anna
- 29-40 Voter turnout and the size of government
by Aggeborn, Linuz
- 41-56 More for everyone: The effect of local interests on spending on infrastructure
by Halse, Askill H.
- 57-70 Key drivers of EU budget allocation: Does power matter?
by Zaporozhets, Vera & García-Valiñas, María & Kurz, Sascha
- 71-88 Corruption and growth in Africa
by d'Agostino, G. & Dunne, J.P. & Pieroni, L.
- 89-106 To bid or not to bid: That is the question: Public procurement, project complexity and corruption
by Baldi, Simona & Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piccardo, Chiara
- 107-126 Measuring political information rents: Evidence from the European agricultural reform
by Grüner, Hans Peter & Muller, Daniel
- 127-144 A dirty deed done dirt cheap: Reporting the blame of a national reform on local politicians
by Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne
- 145-158 The political economy of public investment when population is aging: A panel cointegration analysis
by Jäger, Philipp & Schmidt, Torsten
- 159-170 State history, historical legitimacy and modern ethnic diversity
by Bleaney, Michael & Dimico, Arcangelo
2016, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-16 Revenue decentralization, central oversight and the political budget cycle: Evidence from Israel
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Brender, Adi & Blesse, Sebastian & Reingewertz, Yaniv
- 17-35 The role of party politics in medical malpractice tort reforms
by Matter, Ulrich & Stutzer, Alois
- 36-59 The risk of civil conflicts as a determinant of political institutions
by Aguirre, Alvaro
- 60-74 Terrorism and spatial disparities: Does interregional inequality matter?
by Ezcurra, Roberto & Palacios, David
- 75-90 Fiscal Revenues and Commitment in Immigration Amnesties
by Magris, Francesco & Russo, Giuseppe
- 91-104 Individualism–collectivism, governance and economic development
by Kyriacou, Andreas P.
2016, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-13 Between centralized and decentralized welfare policy: Have national guidelines constrained the influence of local preferences?
by Lunder, Trond Erik
- 14-30 Local funds and political competition: Evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India
by Gupta, Bhanu & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop
- 31-45 Local representation and strategic voting: Evidence from electoral boundary reforms
by Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne
- 46-60 Women as policy makers and donors: Female legislators and foreign aid
by Hicks, Daniel L. & Hicks, Joan Hamory & Maldonado, Beatriz
- 61-74 Organized crime and electoral outcomes. Evidence from Sicily at the turn of the XXI century
by Buonanno, Paolo & Prarolo, Giovanni & Vanin, Paolo
- 75-93 Media, institutions, and government action: Prevention vs. palliation in the time of cholera
by Choe, Chongwoo & Raschky, Paul A.
2015, Volume 40, Issue PB
- 208-223 Information transfer and aggregation in an uninformed committee: A model for the selection and use of biased expert advice
by Plott, Charles R. & Llewellyn, Morgan
- 224-241 What motivates bandwagon voting behavior: Altruism or a desire to win?
by Morton, Rebecca B. & Ou, Kai
- 242-259 Psychologically-based voting with uncertainty
by Degan, Arianna & Li, Ming
- 260-273 So closed: Political selection in proportional systems
by Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso
- 274-287 Democracy with group identity
by Hillman, Arye L. & Metsuyanim, Kfir & Potrafke, Niklas
- 288-297 Collective choice and individual action: Education policy and social mobility in England
by Jennings, Colin
- 298-311 Political economy with affect: On the role of emotions and relationships in political economics
by van Winden, Frans
- 312-332 Choosing a future based on the past: Institutions, behavior, and path dependence
by Bednar, Jenna & Jones-Rooy, Andrea & Page, Scott E.
- 333-344 Are conservatives overconfident?
by Ortoleva, Pietro & Snowberg, Erik
- 345-359 Hyperbolic memory discounting and the political business cycle
by Findley, T. Scott
- 360-374 Choice in politics: Equivalency framing in economic policy decisions and the influence of expertise
by Kuehnhanss, Colin R. & Heyndels, Bruno & Hilken, Katharina
- 375-386 Reputation, volunteering, and trust: Minimizing reliance on taste-based explanations
by Guttman, Joel M. & Goette, Lorenz
- 387-390 Of morals, markets and mice: Be careful drawing policy conclusions from experimental findings!
by Breyer, Friedrich & Weimann, Joachim
- 391-394 Institutions and morals: A reply
by Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora
- 395-417 Behavioral political economy: A survey
by Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian
2015, Volume 40, Issue PA
- 1-15 Financial crisis begets financial reform? The origin of the crisis matters
by Waelti, Sébastien
- 16-30 The mayor's advantage: Causal evidence on incumbency effects in German mayoral elections
by Freier, Ronny
- 31-41 War and the growth of government
by O'Reilly, Colin & Powell, Benjamin
- 42-56 Congressional seniority and pork: A pig fat myth?
by Fowler, Anthony & Hall, Andrew B.
- 57-78 Bureaucratic corruption and the dynamic interaction between monetary and fiscal policy
by Dimakou, Ourania
- 79-95 Spatial aid spillovers during transition
by Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos
- 96-109 Democratic redistribution and rule of the majority
by Corneo, Giacomo & Neher, Frank
- 110-125 The impact of UN and US economic sanctions on GDP growth
by Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian
- 126-146 Concerns about the Euro and happiness in Germany during times of crisis
by Chadi, Adrian
- 147-157 Political economy of fiscal unions
by Fidrmuc, Jan
- 158-172 On war intensity and schooling attainment: The case of Bosnia and Herzegovina
by Swee, Eik Leong
- 173-183 Do federal reserve bank presidents have a regional bias?
by Jung, Alexander & Latsos, Sophia
- 184-206 Monetary exit and fiscal spillovers
by Libich, Jan & Nguyen, Dat Thanh & Stehlík, Petr
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-12 Interpersonal trust and welfare state support
by Daniele, Gianmarco & Geys, Benny
- 13-24 Media freedom and democracy in the fight against corruption
by Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Hodler, Roland
- 25-40 Fixed exchange rates with escape clauses: The political determinants of the European Monetary System realignments
by Bodea, Cristina
- 41-57 What do ads buy? Daily coverage of listed companies on the Italian press
by Gambaro, Marco & Puglisi, Riccardo
- 58-66 Direct democracy and local government efficiency
by Asatryan, Zareh & De Witte, Kristof
- 67-81 National numerical fiscal rules: Not complied with, but still effective?
by Reuter, Wolf Heinrich
- 82-93 How to tame two Leviathans? Revisiting the effect of direct democracy on local public expenditure in a federation
by Galletta, Sergio & Jametti, Mario
- 94-108 Local governments' re-election and its determinants: New evidence based on a Bayesian approach
by Balaguer-Coll, Maria Teresa & Brun-Martos, María Isabel & Forte, Anabel & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 109-124 Coups, revolutions and efficient policies in autocracies
by Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan
- 125-149 Expropriation risk and competition within the military
by Aney, Madhav S. & Ko, Giovanni
- 150-166 Gold and silver mining in the 16th and 17th centuries, land titles and agricultural productivity
by Islam, Md. Rabiul & Madsen, Jakob B. & Raschky, Paul A.
- 167-183 What underlies weak states? The role of terrain ruggedness
by Jimenez-Ayora, Pablo & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali
- 184-200 Incentive effects of fiscal rules on the finance minister's behavior: Evidence from revenue projections in Swiss Cantons
by Chatagny, Florian
- 201-221 Political instability and labour market institutions
by Lucifora, Claudio & Moriconi, Simone
- 222-234 Have minutes helped markets to predict the MPC's monetary policy decisions?
by El-Shagi, Makram & Jung, Alexander
- 235-248 Elections as a conflict processing mechanism
by Przeworski, Adam & Rivero, Gonzalo & Xi, Tianyang
- 249-268 Social trust, institutional and political constraints on the executive and deregulation of markets
by Leibrecht, Markus & Pitlik, Hans
- 269-280 Political cycle and reported labour incomes in Italy: Quasi-experimental evidence on tax evasion
by Raitano, Michele & Fantozzi, Roberto
- 281-287 Inequality: The original economic sin of capitalism? An Evaluation of Thomas Piketty's "Capital in the twenty-first century"
by Facchini, Francois & Couvreur, Stéphane
- 288-304 The impact of fiscal policy announcements by the Italian government on the sovereign spread: A comparative analysis
by Falagiarda, Matteo & Gregori, Wildmer Daniel
2015, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-11 Terrorism, openness and the Feldstein–Horioka paradox
by Younas, Javed
- 12-41 Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance
by Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco
- 42-54 Just hire your spouse! Evidence from a political scandal in Bavaria
by Kauder, Björn & Potrafke, Niklas
- 55-70 Aid and institutions in transition economies
by Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos
- 71-81 Fiscal capacity and the risk of sovereign debt after the Glorious Revolution: A reinterpretation of the North–Weingast hypothesis
by Seghezza, Elena
- 82-86 Is an increasing capital share under capitalism inevitable?
by Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 87-101 Parties as efficiency-improving gatekeepers in rent-seeking societies
by Miettinen, Topi & Poutvaara, Panu
- 102-117 War, disenfranchisement and the fall of the ancient Athenian democracy
by Tridimas, George
- 118-139 Modern day slavery: What drives human trafficking in Europe?
by Hernandez, Diego & Rudolph, Alexandra
- 140-152 Common pool problems in voluntary municipal mergers
by Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne
- 153-168 Assist or desist? Conditional bailouts and fiscal discipline in local governments
by Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria
- 169-180 Addressing child sex tourism: The Indian case
by Chemin, Matthieu & Mbiekop, Flaubert
- 181-196 Investigating the monetary policy of central banks with assessment indicators
by Bluhm, Marcel
- 197-211 Economic growth and judicial independence, a dozen years on: Cross-country evidence using an updated Set of indicators
by Voigt, Stefan & Gutmann, Jerg & Feld, Lars P.
- 212-228 Are we all playing the same game? The economic effects of constitutions depend on the degree of institutionalization
by Caruso, Germán & Scartascini, Carlos & Tommasi, Mariano
- 229-243 Central banks' voting records, the financial crisis and future monetary policy
by Horváth, Roman & Jonášová, Júlia
- 244-256 Incumbency advantage in a proportional electoral system: A regression discontinuity analysis of Irish elections
by Redmond, Paul & Regan, John
2015, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-20 The impact of national fiscal rules on the stabilisation function of fiscal policy
by Sacchi, Agnese & Salotti, Simone
- 21-36 Term limits and political budget cycles at the local level: evidence from a young democracy
by Klein, Fabio Alvim & Sakurai, Sergio Naruhiko
- 37-48 Inefficient predation and political transitions
by Dorsch, Michael T. & Maarek, Paul
- 49-63 Trade openness and bigger governments: The role of country size revisited
by Jetter, Michael & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 64-67 A note on stable and sustainable global tax coordination with Leviathan governments
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 68-85 Economic growth, repression, and state expenditure in non-democratic regimes
by Islam, Muhammed N.
- 86-101 Revisiting the link between PAC contributions and lobbying expenditures
by Lake, James
- 102-115 Trade, trust and the rule of law
by Yu, Shu & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & de Haan, Jakob
- 116-128 In government we trust: The role of fiscal decentralization
by Ligthart, Jenny E. & van Oudheusden, Peter
- 129-145 What determines the likelihood of structural reforms?
by Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Jalles, João Tovar & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 146-159 Rich communication, social motivations, and coordinated resistance against divide-and-conquer: A laboratory investigation
by Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam
- 160-177 Fertility choice and financial development
by Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo
- 178-194 The effect of political representation on the geographic distribution of income: Evidence using Belgian data
by Jennes, Geert & Persyn, Damiaan
- 195-206 Political pressure and procyclical expenditure: An analysis of the expenditures of state governments in Mexico
by Abbott, Andrew & Cabral, René & Jones, Philip & Palacios, Roberto