European Journal of Political Economy
March 2011, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 120-131 Referendums, trust, and tax evasion
by Hug, Simon & Spörri, Franziska
- 132-142 Organized crime, the quality of local institutions and FDI in Italy: A panel data analysis
by Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo
- 143-153 Growth, debt burdens and alleviating effects of foreign aid in least developed countries
by Bjerg, Christina & Bjørnskov, Christian & Holm, Anne
- 154-170 Bailouts in a fiscal federal system: Evidence from Spain
by Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar
- 171-180 Political support for enterprise restructuring and voting in Serbia
by Begovic, Boris & Paunovic, Marko
- 181-200 Political competition, electoral participation and public finance in 20th century Latin America
by Aidt, Toke S. & Eterovic, Dalibor S.
- 201-213 Democracy, redistributive taxation and the private provision of public goods
by Markussen, Thomas
December 2010, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 403-418 Expressive behavior in economics and politics
by Hillman, Arye L.
- 419-430 Formal institutions and subjective well-being: Revisiting the cross-country evidence
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V.
- 431-440 Immigration, fertility, and human capital: A model of economic decline of the West
by Azarnert, Leonid V.
- 441-453 The determinants of tax morale in comparative perspective: Evidence from European countries
by Lago-Peñas, Ignacio & Lago-Peñas, Santiago
- 454-474 Equilibrium migration with invested remittances: The EECA evidence
by Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu
- 475-487 The political economy of capital market integration and tax competition
by Lai, Yu-Bong
- 488-505 Do liberalization and globalization increase income inequality?
by Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese
- 506-516 Macroeconomic shocks, unionized labour markets and central bank disclosure policy: How beneficial is increased transparency?
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 517-532 Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth
by Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide
- 533-540 The median juror and the trial of Socrates
by McCannon, Bryan C.
- 541-557 How quorum rules distort referendum outcomes: Evidence from a pivotal voter model
by Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Magalhães, Pedro C.
- 558-567 Contests with private costs: Beyond two players
by Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 568-576 EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective
by Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas
September 2010, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 293-293 Ethics and Economics
by Holler, Manfred J. & Kanniainen, Vesa
- 294-301 Interpersonal comparison in egalitarian societies
by Binmore, Ken
- 302-310 What ethics can learn from experimental economics -- If anything
by Güth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut
- 311-319 Efficiency and justice revisited
by Holler, Manfred J. & Leroch, Martin
- 320-329 An evolutionary theory of social justice: Choosing the right game
by Andreozzi, Luciano
- 330-339 On minimal morals
by Kirchgässner, Gebhard
- 340-350 Firms' ethics, consumer boycotts, and signalling
by Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu
- 351-362 Honor among thieves: Cooperation as a strategic response to functional unpleasantness
by Heller, William B. & Sieberg, Katri K.
- 363-371 Corporate virtue: Treatment of whistle blowers and the punishment of violators
by Arce, Daniel G.
- 372-385 Discounting and welfare analysis over time: Choosing the [eta]
by Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schumacher, Jan
- 386-391 An equity-efficiency trade-off in a geometric approach to committee selection
by Eckert, Daniel & Klamler, Christian
- 392-402 A new approach to procedural freedom in game forms
by Ahlert, Marlies
June 2010, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 155-166 Fiscal decentralization and deficits: International evidence
by Neyapti, Bilin
- 167-175 On the determinants of institutional design
by van de Klundert, Theo
- 176-184 Pricing externalities
by Tideman, T. Nicolaus & Plassmann, Florenz
- 185-207 Electoral participation and communicative voting in Europe
by Sobbrio, Francesco & Navarra, Pietro
- 208-221 The political economy of investment: Sclerotic effects from interest groups
by Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C. & Wilson, Bonnie
- 222-234 Grey power and public budgets: Family altruism helps children, but not the elderly
by Rattsø, Jørn & Sørensen, Rune J.
- 235-247 Ageing municipalities, gerontocracy and fiscal competition
by Montén, Anna & Thum, Marcel
- 248-264 The political economy of fixed exchange rate regimes: The experience of post-communist countries
by Bodea, Cristina
- 265-278 Voter involvement, fiscal autonomy and public sector efficiency: Evidence from German municipalities
by Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander
- 279-292 Local economies and general elections: The influence of municipal and regional economic conditions on voting in Sweden 1985-2002
by Elinder, Mikael
March 2010, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-11 Why EMU is not a failure
by Grüner, Hans Peter
- 12-24 Koizumi carried the day: Did the Japanese election results make people happy and unhappy?
by Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Kimball, Miles & Ohtake, Fumio
- 25-35 Everyone is a winner: Promoting cooperation through all-can-win intergroup competition
by Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 36-50 Minority vs. majority: An experimental study of standardized bids
by Pintér, Ágnes & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 51-67 Socio-political conflict, social distance, and rent extraction in historical perspective
by Thaize Challier, M.-Christine
- 68-81 Morality, institutions and the wealth of nations: Some lessons from ancient Greece
by Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D.
- 82-88 Endemic corruption
by Kahana, Nava & Qijun, Liu
- 89-103 Social norms and conditional cooperative taxpayers
by Traxler, Christian
- 104-113 Financing schemes for higher education
by Del Rey, Elena & Racionero, María
- 114-124 By-product lobbying with rival public goods
by Pecorino, Paul
- 125-136 Pooling sovereignty under the subsidiary principle
by Giuranno, Michele G.
- 137-146 The effects of age and job protection on the welfare costs of inflation and unemployment
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Giuntella, Giovanni Osea
- 147-154 Four critiques of the redistribution hypothesis: An assessment
by Milanovic, Branko
December 2009, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 399-408 OPEC as a political and economical entity
by Wirl, Franz
- 409-421 The distributive effects of institutional quality when government stability is endogenous
by Carmignani, Fabrizio
- 422-438 Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors
by Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes
- 439-446 Natural resource endowments and the domestic revenue effort
by Bornhorst, Fabian & Gupta, Sanjeev & Thornton, John
- 447-462 The allocation of volatile aid and economic growth: Theory and evidence
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Varvarigos, Dimitrios
- 463-478 Education policy and inequality: A political economy approach
by Di Gioacchino, Debora & Sabani, Laura
- 479-488 A contest model of liberalizing government procurements
by Long, Ngo Van & Stähler, Frank
- 489-507 Illegal trade in the Iranian economy: Evidence from a structural model
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza
- 508-524 Hitting and hoping?: Meeting the exchange rate and inflation criteria during a period of nominal convergence
by Lewis, John
- 525-539 Deficit sustainability and inflation in EMU: An analysis from the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Díaz-Roldán, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 540-546 Speculative attacks and defenses as wars of attrition
by Grier, Kevin & Lin, Shu
- 547-561 Perceived inflation and the euro: Evidence from an Austrian survey
by Stix, Helmut
- 562-566 Unproductive immigrants: A socially optimal policy for rational egalitarians
by Nannestad, Peter
- 567-568 Norman Schofield, The spatial model of politics , Routledge Frontiers of Political Econonomy 95, Routledge, London and New York (2008) xxiii+296 pages
by Nurmi, Hannu
- 568-570 Wilfred J. Ethier and Arye L. Hillman, Editors, The WTO and the Political Economy of Trade Policy, Edward Elgar Publishing (2008) 599 pp., including index, ISBN 978-1-84542-205-9
by Mayer, Wolfgang
September 2009, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 280-299 The social cost of rent seeking in Europe
by Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis
- 300-310 Common political culture: Evidence on regional corruption contagion
by Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & Seidel, Tobias
- 311-326 Political institutions and economic volatility
by Klomp, Jeroen & de Haan, Jakob
- 327-339 The effects of lay participation in courts -- A cross-country analysis
by Voigt, Stefan
- 340-354 A farewell to critical junctures: Sorting out long-run causality of income and democracy
by Gundlach, Erich & Paldam, Martin
- 355-370 Growing apart? A tale of two republics: Estonia and Georgia
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Hochreiter, Eduard
- 371-384 Government risk premiums in the bond market: EMU and Canada
by Schuknecht, Ludger & von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolswijk, Guido
- 385-397 Decentralization and electoral accountability: Incentives, separation and voter welfare
by Hindriks, Jean & Lockwood, Ben
June 2009, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 163-173 Financial market lobbies and pension reform
by Kemmerling, Achim & Neugart, Michael
- 174-185 Use and misuse of unemployment benefits for early retirement
by Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pestieau, Pierre
- 186-198 Women's representation and public spending
by Svaleryd, Helena
- 199-207 Voting for mobile citizens
by Wrede, Matthias
- 208-224 Dividends and politics
by Bank, Steven & Cheffins, Brian & Goergen, Marc
- 225-236 Are the elderly a threat to educational expenditures?
by Cattaneo, M. Alejandra & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 237-246 Explaining Europeans' preferences for pension provision
by van Groezen, Bas & Kiiver, Hannah & Unger, Brigitte
- 247-260 Contested water rights
by Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 261-275 So many rocket scientists, so few marketing clerks: Estimating the effects of economic reform on occupational mobility in Estonia
by Campos, Nauro F. & Dabusinskas, Aurelijus
- 276-276 Judith Clifton, Francisco Comn and Daniel Diz-Fuentes, Editors, Transforming Public Enterprise in Europe and North America, Palgrave, Basingstoke (2007)
by Goldstein, Andrea
March 2009, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 15-29 On the measurement of political instability and its impact on economic growth
by Jong-A-Pin, Richard
- 30-41 The quality of institutions and satisfaction with democracy in Western Europe -- A panel analysis
by Wagner, Alexander F. & Schneider, Friedrich & Halla, Martin
- 42-55 Modelling the composition of government expenditure in democracies
by Creedy, John & Moslehi, Solmaz
- 56-62 Voting on the choice of core languages in the European Union
by Fidrmuc, Jan & Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo
- 63-77 Democracy, elections and allocation of public expenditures in developing countries
by Vergne, Clémence
- 78-84 Cultural differences between Tibetans and ethnic Han Chinese in ultimatum bargaining experiments
by Chen, Kang & Tang, Fang-Fang
- 85-97 The design of an asymmetric currency union with shock persistence and spillovers: Short-term versus medium-term
by Frey, Rainer
- 98-101 Is a unified macroeconomic policy necessarily better for a common currency area?
by Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel
- 102-114 Efficient mercantilism? Revenue-maximizing monopoly policies as Ramsey taxation
by Congleton, Roger D. & Lee, Sanghack
- 115-123 Are fiscal adjustments less successful in decentralized governments?
by Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Feld, Lars P.
- 124-132 The political economy of the subprime crisis: Why subprime was so attractive to its creators
by Swan, Peter L.
- 133-136 The future of fiscal federalism and the need for global government: A response to Vito Tanzi
by Vaubel, Roland
- 137-139 The future of fiscal federalism and the need for global government: A reply to Roland Vaubel
by Tanzi, Vito
December 2008, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 722-736 Central bank independence and monetary policymaking institutions -- Past, present and future
by Cukierman, Alex
- 737-741 The conservative central banker revisited: Too conservative is more costly than too liberal
by Tillmann, Peter
- 742-747 The trade-off between central bank independence and conservatism in a New Keynesian framework
by Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Hoeberichts, Macro M.
- 748-762 Goal independent central banks: Why politicians decide to delegate
by Crowe, Christopher
- 763-777 Central bank independence and transparency: Evolution and effectiveness
by Crowe, Christopher & Meade, Ellen E.
- 778-787 Does high inflation cause central bankers to lose their job? Evidence based on a new data set
by Dreher, Axel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & de Haan, Jakob
- 788-801 Is there any link between legal central bank independence and inflation? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean
by Jácome, Luis I. & Vázquez, Francisco
- 802-816 No single definition of central bank independence is right for all countries
by Siklos, Pierre L.
- 817-832 Central bank boards around the world: Why does membership size differ?
by Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker & Lybek, Tonny
- 833-848 Inside and outside the central bank: Independence and accountability in financial supervision: Trends and determinants
by Masciandaro, Donato & Quintyn, Marc & Taylor, Michael W.
September 2008, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 545-553 Enduring rents
by Aidt, Toke S. & Hillman, Arye L.
- 554-561 Coalition governments in a model of parliamentary democracy
by Bandyopadhyay, Siddhartha & Oak, Mandar P.
- 562-570 Fiscal federalism and the composition of public investment in Europe
by Kappeler, Andreas & Välilä, Timo
- 571-586 Welfare effects of the euro cash changeover
by Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes & Krug, Gerhard & Herzog, Bodo
- 587-604 Unemployment accounts and employment incentives
by Brown, Alessio J.G. & Orszag, J. Michael & Snower, Dennis J.
- 605-614 Vicious and virtuous circles -- The political economy of unemployment in interwar UK and USA
by Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick & Naraidoo, Ruthira
- 615-627 Legal competition, political process and irreversible investment decisions
by Deffains, Bruno & Demougin, Dominique
- 628-641 Voting about immigration policy: What does the Swiss experience tell us?
by Miguet, Florence
- 642-660 The effect of economic freedom on growth revisited: New evidence on causality from a panel of countries 1970-1999
by Justesen, Mogens K.
- 661-674 Motivation for bilateral aid allocation: Altruism or trade benefits
by Younas, Javed
- 675-687 Federalism, separatism and international trade
by Daumal, Marie
- 688-704 The welfare consequences of strategic behaviour under approval and plurality voting
by Lehtinen, Aki
- 705-712 The future of fiscal federalism
by Tanzi, Vito
- 713-715 D.A. Walker, Walrasian Economics , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge and New York (2006) ISBN-13: 978-0-521-85855-7
by Davar, Ezra
June 2008, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 294-316 Searching for Keynesianism
by Winer, Stanley L. & Ferris, J. Stephen
- 317-328 Redistributing income under fiscal vertical imbalance
by Bouton, Laurent & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo
- 329-342 How the left prospers from prosperity
by Markussen, Simen
- 343-353 Darwin's unpublished letter at the Bradlaugh-Besant trial: A question of divided expert judgment
by Peart, Sandra J. & Levy, David M.
- 354-363 Leisure and redistribution
by Hodler, Roland
- 364-386 Refinancing Europe's higher education through deferred and income-contingent fees: An empirical assessmentusing Belgian, German & UK data
by Vandenberghe, Vincent & Debande, Olivier
- 387-401 Politics of social health insurance
by Rossignol, Stéphane
- 402-414 Selecting health care providers: "Any willing provider" vs. negotiation
by Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier
- 415-436 On cheating, doping and whistleblowing
by Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon
- 437-454 Competition as a coordination device: Experimental evidence from a minimum effort coordination game
by Riechmann, Thomas & Weimann, Joachim
- 455-469 It is a theft but not a crime
by Balestrino, Alessandro
- 470-477 Party cues and yardstick voting
by Geys, Benny & Vermeir, Jan
- 478-490 Did work-sharing work in France? Evidence from a structural co-integrated VAR model
by Schreiber, Sven
- 491-502 Is there a role for macroeconomic policy in fostering structural reforms? Panel evidence from OECD countries over the past two decades
by Duval, Romain
- 503-517 Influential price and wage setters, monetary policy and real effects
by Bratsiotis, George J.
- 518-533 Determinants of foreign direct investment in services
by Kolstad, Ivar & Villanger, Espen
- 534-538 Helping Countries Develop: The Role of Fiscal Policy, Sanjeev Gupta, Benedict Clements, Gabriela Inchauste (Eds.), International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C. (2004) xi + 528 pp
by PInar, Abuzer
- 538-543 Public choice still young and going strong at the age of 60!
by Tridimas, George
March 2008, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 25-40 Does community property discourage unpartnered births?
by Ekert-Jaffe, Olivia & Grossbard, Shoshana
- 41-52 The Eurovision Song Contest. Is voting political or cultural?
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Noury, Abdul G.
- 53-72 The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R.
- 73-87 The triumph of Christianity in the Roman empire: An economic interpretation
by Ferrero, Mario
- 88-106 The impact of policy reversal on economic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Yago, Milton & Morgan, Wyn
- 107-122 Money or joy: The choice of educational type
by Alstadsí¦ter, Annette & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe
- 123-132 Allocation of prizes in asymmetric all-pay auctions
by Cohen, Chen & Sela, Aner
- 133-150 Heterogeneous groups and rent-seeking for public goods
by Cheikbossian, Guillaume
- 151-171 Foreign investment, international trade and the size and structure of public expenditures
by Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael
- 172-191 Public finances and long-term growth in Europe: Evidence from a panel data analysis
by Romero-Ávila, Diego & Strauch, Rolf
- 192-201 Predicting the macroeconomic effects of abstract and concrete events
by Roos, Michael W.M.
- 202-217 Unemployment, taxation and public expenditure in OECD economies
by Doménech, Rafael & García, José Ramón
- 218-238 Product market competition, investment and employment-abundant versus job-poor growth: A real options perspective
by Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael
- 239-248 Are independent central banks really as conservative as they like to pretend?
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 249-255 Redistributive taxation, multinational enterprises, and economic integration
by Haufler, Andreas & Klemm, Alexander & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 256-268 Estimating the impact of gubernatorial partisanship on policy settings and economic outcomes: A regression discontinuity approach
by Leigh, Andrew
- 269-279 Majority voting may not rule (in monetary unions): A comment on Matsen and Røisland [Eur. J. Political Economy 21 (2005) 365-384]
by Méon, Pierre-Guillaume
- 280-281 Herbert Gintis, Samuel Bowles, Robert Boyd and Ernst Fehr, Editors, Moral Sentiments and Material Interests, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2005) ISBN-10: 0-262-07252-1, ISBN-13: 978-0-262-07252-6 xii+404, pages, Hardcover, US$55/[lira]35.95
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 281-282 Jonathan Rodden, Hamilton's Paradox: The Promise and Peril of Fiscal Federalism , Cambridge University Press (2006)
by Rattsø, Jørn
December 2007, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 821-837 Bank bailouts and political instability
by Vaugirard, Victor
- 838-862 A contribution to the empirics of press freedom and corruption
by Freille, Sebastian & Haque, M. Emranul & Kneller, Richard
- 863-884 Incentives for budget discipline in the presence of elections
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
- 885-902 Tax-spending policies and economic growth: Theoretical predictions and evidence from the OECD
by Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Economides, George & Kammas, Pantelis
- 903-916 Technology-forcing through environmental regulation
by Nentjes, Andries & de Vries, Frans P. & Wiersma, Doede
- 917-931 The role of ageing in the growth of government and social welfare spending in the OECD
by Sanz, Ismael & Velazquez, Francisco J.
- 932-953 Populist policies in the transition to democracy
by Mejia, Daniel & Posada, Carlos-Esteban
- 954-974 War and peace: Third-party intervention in conflict
by Chang, Yang-Ming & Potter, Joel & Sanders, Shane
- 975-987 To draft or not to draft? Inefficiency, generational incidence, and political economy of military conscription
by Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas
- 988-1006 Doping and cheating in contest-like situations
by Krakel, Matthias
- 1007-1024 Inequity aversion and trustees' reciprocity in the trust game
by Ciriolo, Emanuele
- 1025-1037 Confidence or competence: Do presidencies matter for households' subjective preferences?
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 1038-1052 Foreign direct investment and civil liberties: A new perspective
by Adam, Antonis & Filippaios, Fragkiskos
- 1053-1076 Do rapid political and trade liberalizations increase corruption?
by Tavares, Samia Costa
- 1077-1087 Polarisation, uncertainty and public investment failure
by Bohn, Frank
- 1088-1104 Debt financing of public investment: On a popular misinterpretation of "the golden rule of public sector borrowing"
by Kellermann, Kersten
- 1105-1118 Strategic wage setting, inflation uncertainty and optimal delegation
by Lawler, Phillip
- 1119-1139 Unions, progressive taxes, and education subsidies
by van Ewijk, Casper & Tang, Paul J.G.
- 1140-1159 Je t'aime, moi non plus: Bilateral opinions and international trade
by Disdier, Anne-Celia & Mayer, Thierry
- 1160-1174 Temporary grant programmes in Sweden and central government behaviour
by Hanes, Niklas
- 1175-1184 Why Sweden's pension reform was able to be successfully implemented
by Selen, Jan & Stahlberg, Ann-Charlotte
- 1185-1189 Uncertainty of voters' preferences and differentiation in a runoff system
by Matsushima, Noriaki
- 1190-1193 Contests with size effects through costs
by Lee, Sanghack
- 1194-1197 Harassment, corruption and tax policy: A comment on Marjit, Mukherjee and Mukherjee [Eur. J. Political Economy 16 (2000) 75-94]
by Baumann, Florian
- 1198-1206 How to improve government performance?
by Liu, Qijun
- 1207-1208 Mauro Boianovsky, Editor, Business Cycle Theory, Selected Texts (1860-1939), Part 2 vol. V to VIII, Pickering and Chatto (2005) ISBN 1851967265
by De Vroey, Michel
- 1208-1210 Andrew Glyn, Capitalism Unleashed , Oxford University Press, UK (2006) 234 pp.
by Guowen, Han
September 2007, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 581-5() Impact factor comparisons for the European Journal of Political Economy
by de Haan, Jakob & Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 582-604 Why is the world short of democracy?: A cross-country analysis of barriers to representative government
by Borooah, Vani K. & Paldam, Martin
- 605-623 The theory of trade policy and trade agreements: A critique
by Ethier, Wilfred J.
- 624-640 Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties
by De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean
- 641-659 Eternal Coase and external costs: A case for bilateral taxation and amenity rights
by Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 660-673 External influences on economic reform: Reform as a regional public good
by Grier, Kevin & Sutter, Daniel
- 674-692 Ratification through referendum or parliamentary vote: When to call a non-required referendum?
by Tridimas, George
- 693-706 Voting rules and budget allocation in the enlarged EU
by Kauppi, Heikki & Widgren, Mika
- 707-733 The effects of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model
by Giordano, Raffaela & Momigliano, Sandro & Neri, Stefano & Perotti, Roberto
- 734-753 Policy myopia and economic growth
by Aidt, Toke S. & Dutta, Jayasri
- 754-767 (Non)intervention in intra-state conflicts
by Amegashie, J. Atsu & Kutsoati, Edward