European Journal of Political Economy
2008, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 615-627 Legal competition, political process and irreversible investment decisions
by Deffains, Bruno & Demougin, Dominique
- 628-641 Voting about immigration policy: What does the Swiss experience tell us?
by Miguet, Florence
- 642-660 The effect of economic freedom on growth revisited: New evidence on causality from a panel of countries 1970-1999
by Justesen, Mogens K.
- 661-674 Motivation for bilateral aid allocation: Altruism or trade benefits
by Younas, Javed
- 675-687 Federalism, separatism and international trade
by Daumal, Marie
- 688-704 The welfare consequences of strategic behaviour under approval and plurality voting
by Lehtinen, Aki
- 705-712 The future of fiscal federalism
by Tanzi, Vito
- 713-715 D.A. Walker, Walrasian Economics , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge and New York (2006) ISBN-13: 978-0-521-85855-7
by Davar, Ezra
2008, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 294-316 Searching for Keynesianism
by Winer, Stanley L. & Ferris, J. Stephen
- 317-328 Redistributing income under fiscal vertical imbalance
by Bouton, Laurent & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo
- 329-342 How the left prospers from prosperity
by Markussen, Simen
- 343-353 Darwin's unpublished letter at the Bradlaugh-Besant trial: A question of divided expert judgment
by Peart, Sandra J. & Levy, David M.
- 354-363 Leisure and redistribution
by Hodler, Roland
- 364-386 Refinancing Europe's higher education through deferred and income-contingent fees: An empirical assessmentusing Belgian, German & UK data
by Vandenberghe, Vincent & Debande, Olivier
- 387-401 Politics of social health insurance
by Rossignol, Stéphane
- 402-414 Selecting health care providers: "Any willing provider" vs. negotiation
by Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier
- 415-436 On cheating, doping and whistleblowing
by Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon
- 437-454 Competition as a coordination device: Experimental evidence from a minimum effort coordination game
by Riechmann, Thomas & Weimann, Joachim
- 455-469 It is a theft but not a crime
by Balestrino, Alessandro
- 470-477 Party cues and yardstick voting
by Geys, Benny & Vermeir, Jan
- 478-490 Did work-sharing work in France? Evidence from a structural co-integrated VAR model
by Schreiber, Sven
- 491-502 Is there a role for macroeconomic policy in fostering structural reforms? Panel evidence from OECD countries over the past two decades
by Duval, Romain
- 503-517 Influential price and wage setters, monetary policy and real effects
by Bratsiotis, George J.
- 518-533 Determinants of foreign direct investment in services
by Kolstad, Ivar & Villanger, Espen
- 534-538 Helping Countries Develop: The Role of Fiscal Policy, Sanjeev Gupta, Benedict Clements, Gabriela Inchauste (Eds.), International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C. (2004) xi + 528 pp
by PInar, Abuzer
- 538-543 Public choice still young and going strong at the age of 60!
by Tridimas, George
2008, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 25-40 Does community property discourage unpartnered births?
by Ekert-Jaffe, Olivia & Grossbard, Shoshana
- 41-52 The Eurovision Song Contest. Is voting political or cultural?
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Noury, Abdul G.
- 53-72 The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R.
- 73-87 The triumph of Christianity in the Roman empire: An economic interpretation
by Ferrero, Mario
- 88-106 The impact of policy reversal on economic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Yago, Milton & Morgan, Wyn
- 107-122 Money or joy: The choice of educational type
by Alstadsí¦ter, Annette & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe
- 123-132 Allocation of prizes in asymmetric all-pay auctions
by Cohen, Chen & Sela, Aner
- 133-150 Heterogeneous groups and rent-seeking for public goods
by Cheikbossian, Guillaume
- 151-171 Foreign investment, international trade and the size and structure of public expenditures
by Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael
- 172-191 Public finances and long-term growth in Europe: Evidence from a panel data analysis
by Romero-Ávila, Diego & Strauch, Rolf
- 192-201 Predicting the macroeconomic effects of abstract and concrete events
by Roos, Michael W.M.
- 202-217 Unemployment, taxation and public expenditure in OECD economies
by Doménech, Rafael & García, José Ramón
- 218-238 Product market competition, investment and employment-abundant versus job-poor growth: A real options perspective
by Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael
- 239-248 Are independent central banks really as conservative as they like to pretend?
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 249-255 Redistributive taxation, multinational enterprises, and economic integration
by Haufler, Andreas & Klemm, Alexander & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 256-268 Estimating the impact of gubernatorial partisanship on policy settings and economic outcomes: A regression discontinuity approach
by Leigh, Andrew
- 269-279 Majority voting may not rule (in monetary unions): A comment on Matsen and Røisland [Eur. J. Political Economy 21 (2005) 365-384]
by Méon, Pierre-Guillaume
- 280-281 Herbert Gintis, Samuel Bowles, Robert Boyd and Ernst Fehr, Editors, Moral Sentiments and Material Interests, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2005) ISBN-10: 0-262-07252-1, ISBN-13: 978-0-262-07252-6 xii+404, pages, Hardcover, US$55/[lira]35.95
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 281-282 Jonathan Rodden, Hamilton's Paradox: The Promise and Peril of Fiscal Federalism , Cambridge University Press (2006)
by Rattsø, Jørn
2007, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 821-837 Bank bailouts and political instability
by Vaugirard, Victor
- 838-862 A contribution to the empirics of press freedom and corruption
by Freille, Sebastian & Haque, M. Emranul & Kneller, Richard
- 863-884 Incentives for budget discipline in the presence of elections
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
- 885-902 Tax-spending policies and economic growth: Theoretical predictions and evidence from the OECD
by Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Economides, George & Kammas, Pantelis
- 903-916 Technology-forcing through environmental regulation
by Nentjes, Andries & de Vries, Frans P. & Wiersma, Doede
- 917-931 The role of ageing in the growth of government and social welfare spending in the OECD
by Sanz, Ismael & Velazquez, Francisco J.
- 932-953 Populist policies in the transition to democracy
by Mejia, Daniel & Posada, Carlos-Esteban
- 954-974 War and peace: Third-party intervention in conflict
by Chang, Yang-Ming & Potter, Joel & Sanders, Shane
- 975-987 To draft or not to draft? Inefficiency, generational incidence, and political economy of military conscription
by Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas
- 988-1006 Doping and cheating in contest-like situations
by Krakel, Matthias
- 1007-1024 Inequity aversion and trustees' reciprocity in the trust game
by Ciriolo, Emanuele
- 1025-1037 Confidence or competence: Do presidencies matter for households' subjective preferences?
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 1038-1052 Foreign direct investment and civil liberties: A new perspective
by Adam, Antonis & Filippaios, Fragkiskos
- 1053-1076 Do rapid political and trade liberalizations increase corruption?
by Tavares, Samia Costa
- 1077-1087 Polarisation, uncertainty and public investment failure
by Bohn, Frank
- 1088-1104 Debt financing of public investment: On a popular misinterpretation of "the golden rule of public sector borrowing"
by Kellermann, Kersten
- 1105-1118 Strategic wage setting, inflation uncertainty and optimal delegation
by Lawler, Phillip
- 1119-1139 Unions, progressive taxes, and education subsidies
by van Ewijk, Casper & Tang, Paul J.G.
- 1140-1159 Je t'aime, moi non plus: Bilateral opinions and international trade
by Disdier, Anne-Celia & Mayer, Thierry
- 1160-1174 Temporary grant programmes in Sweden and central government behaviour
by Hanes, Niklas
- 1175-1184 Why Sweden's pension reform was able to be successfully implemented
by Selen, Jan & Stahlberg, Ann-Charlotte
- 1185-1189 Uncertainty of voters' preferences and differentiation in a runoff system
by Matsushima, Noriaki
- 1190-1193 Contests with size effects through costs
by Lee, Sanghack
- 1194-1197 Harassment, corruption and tax policy: A comment on Marjit, Mukherjee and Mukherjee [Eur. J. Political Economy 16 (2000) 75-94]
by Baumann, Florian
- 1198-1206 How to improve government performance?
by Liu, Qijun
- 1207-1208 Mauro Boianovsky, Editor, Business Cycle Theory, Selected Texts (1860-1939), Part 2 vol. V to VIII, Pickering and Chatto (2005) ISBN 1851967265
by De Vroey, Michel
- 1208-1210 Andrew Glyn, Capitalism Unleashed , Oxford University Press, UK (2006) 234 pp.
by Guowen, Han
2007, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 581-(null) Impact factor comparisons for the European Journal of Political Economy
by de Haan, Jakob & Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 582-604 Why is the world short of democracy?: A cross-country analysis of barriers to representative government
by Borooah, Vani K. & Paldam, Martin
- 605-623 The theory of trade policy and trade agreements: A critique
by Ethier, Wilfred J.
- 624-640 Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties
by De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean
- 641-659 Eternal Coase and external costs: A case for bilateral taxation and amenity rights
by Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 660-673 External influences on economic reform: Reform as a regional public good
by Grier, Kevin & Sutter, Daniel
- 674-692 Ratification through referendum or parliamentary vote: When to call a non-required referendum?
by Tridimas, George
- 693-706 Voting rules and budget allocation in the enlarged EU
by Kauppi, Heikki & Widgren, Mika
- 707-733 The effects of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model
by Giordano, Raffaela & Momigliano, Sandro & Neri, Stefano & Perotti, Roberto
- 734-753 Policy myopia and economic growth
by Aidt, Toke S. & Dutta, Jayasri
- 754-767 (Non)intervention in intra-state conflicts
by Amegashie, J. Atsu & Kutsoati, Edward
- 768-776 Collective rent seeking when sharing rules are private information
by Baik, Kyung Hwan & Lee, Sanghack
- 777-789 Informality, corruption and trade reform
by Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit
- 790-805 Trade protection to reduce redistribution
by Glazer, Amihai & Ranjan, Priya
- 806-819 The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm
by Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James
2007, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 261-284 From royal to parliamentary rule without revolution: The economics of constitutional exchange within divided governments
by Congleton, Roger D.
- 285-315 Divide et impera: Financial supervision unification and central bank fragmentation effect
by Masciandaro, Donato
- 316-337 Debt, deficits, and the accession of the new member States to the Euro
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Lewis, John
- 338-359 The design of fiscal rules and forms of governance in European Union countries
by Hallerberg, Mark & Strauch, Rolf & von Hagen, Jurgen
- 360-378 Candidate quality, pressure group endorsements and the nature of political advertising
by Wittman, Donald
- 379-396 The determinants of corruption in Italy: Regional panel data analysis
by Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo
- 397-415 Political risk, institutions and foreign direct investment
by Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten
- 416-422 Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association
by Kemp, Murray C.
- 423-447 Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption
by Levy, Daniel
- 448-452 Introduction to symposium `Immigration and the welfare state'
by Paldam, Martin
- 453-471 Welfare dependency among Danish immigrants
by Blume, Kraen & Verner, Mette
- 472-485 Immigration and net transfers within the public sector in Denmark
by Wadensjo, Eskil
- 486-511 Living here, born there: The economic life of Australia's immigrants
by Borooah, Vani K. & Mangan, John
- 512-532 Immigration and welfare states: A survey of 15 years of research
by Nannestad, Peter
- 533-532 Ageing and the welfare state
by The editors
- 534-541 Can population ageing imply a smaller welfare state?
by Simonovits, Andras
- 542-553 Population ageing and the size of the welfare state: Is there a puzzle to explain?
by Disney, Richard
- 554-563 How does ageing affect the welfare state?
by Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola
- 564-575 Aging population: The complex effect of fiscal leakages on the politico-economic equilibrium
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 576-577 A further comment on ageing and the welfare state
by Disney, Richard & Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola
- 578-580 John H. Barton, Judith L. Goldstein, Timothy E. Josling and Richard H. Steinberg, The evolution of the trade regime: Politics, law, and economics of the GATT and the WTO, Princeton University Press, Princeton, US (2006) xiv + 242 pp.
by Nelson, Douglas R.
2007, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-8 Central bank transparency and central bank communication: Editorial introduction
by de Haan, Jakob & Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Rybinski, Krzysztof
- 9-29 The value of central bank transparency when agents are learning
by Berardi, Michele & Duffy, John
- 30-50 Central Bank forecasts and disclosure policy: Why it pays to be optimistic
by Eijffinger, Sylvester & Tesfaselassie, Mewael F.
- 51-66 The impact of central bank transparency on inflation expectations
by van der Cruijsen, Carin & Demertzis, Maria
- 67-87 Central bank transparency and credibility: The case of Poland, 1998-2004
by Lyziak, Tomasz & Mackiewicz, Joanna & Stanislawska, Ewa
- 88-105 Strong goal independence and inflation targets
by Baltensperger, Ernst & Fischer, Andreas M. & Jordan, Thomas J.
- 106-123 Monetary policy by committee: Why and how?
by Blinder, Alan S.
- 124-145 The timing of central bank communication
by Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 146-175 On the consistency and effectiveness of central bank communication: Evidence from the ECB
by Rosa, Carlo & Verga, Giovanni
- 176-206 Quest for central bank communication: Does it pay to be "talkative"?
by Rozkrut, Marek & Rybinski, Krzysztof & Sztaba, Lucyna & Szwaja, Radoslaw
- 207-227 Do financial markets react to Bank of England communication?
by Reeves, Rachel & Sawicki, Michael
- 228-244 The advantage of showing your hand selectively in foreign exchange interventions
by Barnett, Richard C. & Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 245-259 Were verbal efforts to support the euro effective? A high-frequency analysis of ECB statements
by Jansen, David-Jan & de Haan, Jakob
2006, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 787-808 Monetary policy design and transmission asymmetry in EMU: Does uncertainty matter?
by De Grauwe, Paul & Senegas, Marc-Alexandre
- 809-837 Redistributive taxation in democracies: Evidence on people's satisfaction
by Bernasconi, Michele
- 838-861 The determinants of individual attitudes towards immigration
by O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Sinnott, Richard
- 862-873 Direct democracy in Australia: Voter behavior in the choice between constitutional monarchy and a republic
by Davidson, Sinclair & Fry, Tim R.L. & Jarvis, Kelly
- 874-886 Variable rational partisan cycles and electoral uncertainty
by Berlemann, Michael & Markwardt, Gunther
- 887-907 The political economy of industrialisation
by Boschini, Anne D.
- 908-924 Public spending, voracity, and Wagner's law in developing countries
by Akitoby, Bernardin & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Inchauste, Gabriela
- 925-943 Politics and the stock market: Evidence from Germany
by Dopke, Jorg & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 944-968 Which school systems sort weaker students into smaller classes? International evidence
by West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 969-988 Openness, centralized wage bargaining, and inflation
by Daniels, Joseph P. & Nourzad, Farrokh & VanHoose, David D.
- 989-1008 Contests with size effects
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Kolmar, Martin
- 1009-1013 Total effort, competitive balance and the optimal contest success function
by Runkel, Marco
- 1014-1016 The political economy of education
by Schneider, Prof. Dr. Kerstin
- 1016-1019 L. Walras, Studies in Applied Economics: Theory of the Production of Social Wealth, Routledge, London (2005) ISBN 0-415-34616-9 Translated by J. van Daal, Two Volumes
by Davar, Ezra
- 1019-1022 Bruce Caldwell, B. Hayek's challenge: An intellectual biography of F.A. Hayek
by Garzarelli, Giampaolo
2006, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 545-553 Introduction: Special issue on 100 years of antidumping
by Falvey, Rod & Nelson, Doug
- 554-590 The political economy of antidumping: A survey
by Nelson, Douglas
- 591-617 Antidumping: A problem in international trade
by Zanardi, Maurizio
- 618-638 Antidumping policy in developing countries: Safety valve or obstacle to free trade?
by Niels, Gunnar & ten Kate, Adriaan
- 639-652 U.S. facts-available antidumping decisions: An empirical analysis
by Moore, Michael O.
- 653-674 Anti-dumping and excess injury margins in the European Union: A counterfactual analysis
by Tharakan, P.K.M. & Greenaway, David & Kerstens, Birgit
- 675-695 The trade effects associated with an antidumping epidemic: The hot-rolled steel market, 1996-2001
by Durling, James P. & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 696-714 Policy externalities: How US antidumping affects Japanese exports to the EU
by Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A.
- 715-731 Working the system: Firm learning and the antidumping process
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 732-749 The simple analytics of U.S. antidumping orders: Bureaucratic discretion, anti-importer bias, and the Byrd amendment
by Evenett, Simon J.
- 750-758 Tariffs and the Byrd amendment
by Collie, David R. & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 759-770 Third party anti-dumping: A tentative rationale
by Richardson, Martin
- 771-786 Market size and antidumping in duopolistic competition
by Falvey, Rod & Wittayarungruangsri, Sarut
2006, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 251-276 Jack Hirshleifer: A Nobel Prize left unbestowed
by Hausken, Kjell
- 277-291 Capital taxation and electoral accountability
by Aidt, Toke S. & Magris, Francesco
- 292-306 General elections and government expenditure cycles: Theory and evidence from the UK
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Garratt, Dean
- 307-321 Optimal regional biases in ECB interest rate setting
by Arnold, Ivo J.M.
- 322-336 Self-interested international income redistribution and access to health care innovation
by Acharyya, Rajat & Garcia-Alonso, Maria D.C.
- 337-342 The equivalence of rent-seeking outcomes for competitive-share and strategic groups
by Baik, Kyung Hwan & Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Lee, Sanghack & Lee, Shi Young
- 343-344 Bruno S. Frey, Dealing with Terrorism--Stick or Carrot (Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, 2004), pp. xv+182
by Inbar, Efraim
- 345-348 Introduction to symposium on: Job destruction, job creation, and voting in post-communist societies
by Fidrmuc, Jan & Jackson, John E.
- 349-369 The optimal speed of transition revisited
by Tichit, Ariane
- 370-387 The political advantage of soft budget constraints
by Desai, Raj M. & Olofsgard, Anders
- 388-408 Job reallocation and productivity growth in a post-socialist economy: Evidence from Slovenian manufacturing
by De Loecker, Jan & Konings, Jozef
- 409-434 The political economy of structural change in Russia
by Ickes, Barry W. & Ofer, Gur
- 435-451 State-sector shrinkage and workforce reduction in China
by Frazier, Mark W.
- 452-471 Ownership, voting, and job creation in Russia
by Frye, Timothy
- 472-502 Employment change, attitude evolution and voting during Poland's transition: Longitudinal evidence
by Mach, Bogdan W. & Jackson, John E.
- 503-519 Job creation, job destruction and voting behavior in Poland
by Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic
- 520-543 Who favors enlargement?: Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda
by Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan
2006, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-21 How transparent are central banks?
by Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Geraats, Petra M.
- 22-40 The multiple facets of social capital
by Bjornskov, Christian
- 41-59 Reforming a complicated income tax system: The political economy perspective
by Barbaro, Salvatore & Suedekum, Jens
- 60-81 Economic freedom and economic growth: Does specification make a difference?
by Doucouliagos, Chris & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali
- 82-98 Corruption, growth and political regimes: Cross country evidence
by Mendez, Fabio & Sepulveda, Facundo
- 99-114 Law enforcement and concentration in illicit drug markets
by Poret, Sylvaine & Tejedo, Cyril
- 115-138 Corrupt local governments as resource farmers: The helping hand and the grabbing hand
by Dalgic, Engin & Long, Ngo Van
- 139-155 Lobbying and commercial software piracy
by Banerjee, Dyuti S.
- 156-178 Learning and economic policy choices
by Meseguer, Covadonga
- 179-201 The influence of globalization on taxes and social policy: An empirical analysis for OECD countries
by Dreher, Axel
- 202-222 Welfare competition in Norway: Norms and expenditures
by Fiva, Jon H. & Rattso, Jorn
- 223-247 Determinants of tax innovation: The case of environmental taxes in Flemish municipalities
by Ashworth, John & Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno
- 248-250 Antonio Argandona and Jordi Gual, Editors, The Social Dimensions of Employment: Institutional Reforms in Labour Markets, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2002) xv+ 154 pp.
by Sergi, Bruno S.
2005, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 802-814 The contribution of Herschel I. Grossman to political economy
by Kolmar, Martin
- 815-829 Unemployment insurance: The role of electoral systems and regional labour markets
by Neugart, Michael
- 830-850 Choosing the size of the public sector under rent seeking from state coffers
by Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis
- 851-871 Tax distortions, household production, and black-market work
by Strand, Jon
- 872-902 Credibility and commitment of monetary policy in open economies
by D'Amato, Marcello & Martina, Riccardo
- 903-914 Corruption and privatization
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Soreide, Tina
- 915-931 Lobbying against environmental regulation vs. lobbying for loopholes
by Polk, Andreas & Schmutzler, Armin
- 932-952 Evidence on corruption as an incentive for foreign direct investment
by Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes
- 953-966 A comparison of aggregation methods for measures of economic freedom
by Heckelman, Jac C. & Stroup, Michael D.
- 967-980 The effect of democracy on different categories of economic freedom
by Lundstrom, Susanna
- 981-981 Introduction to Symposium on Hayek's The Road to Serfdom after 60 years
by Young, Warren
- 982-999 The spatial politics of F.A. Hayek's Road to Serfdom
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J. & Farrant, Andrew
- 1000-1011 Does the road to serfdom lead to the Servile State?
by McPhail, Edward
- 1012-1025 The Road to Serfdom and the world economy: 60 years later
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 1026-1041 On Hayek's road to serfdom: 60 years later
by Khan, M. Ali
- 1042-1053 On reading Hayek: Choice, consequences and The Road to Serfdom
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 1054-1059 The Road to Serfdom symposium.: Comment on papers by Rosser and by Levy, Peart, and Farrant
by Caldwell, Bruce
- 1060-1063 The many roads to serfdom
by Colander, David
- 1064-1068 When socialism fails, then what?
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J. & Farrant, Andrew
- 1069-1070 Symposium on: The political economy of the French referendum on the European Constitution
by Franck, Raphael
- 1071-1076 Why did a majority of French voters reject the European Constitution?
by Franck, Raphael