European Journal of Political Economy
September 2007, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 768-776 Collective rent seeking when sharing rules are private information
by Baik, Kyung Hwan & Lee, Sanghack
- 777-789 Informality, corruption and trade reform
by Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit
- 790-805 Trade protection to reduce redistribution
by Glazer, Amihai & Ranjan, Priya
- 806-819 The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm
by Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James
June 2007, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 261-284 From royal to parliamentary rule without revolution: The economics of constitutional exchange within divided governments
by Congleton, Roger D.
- 285-315 Divide et impera: Financial supervision unification and central bank fragmentation effect
by Masciandaro, Donato
- 316-337 Debt, deficits, and the accession of the new member States to the Euro
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Lewis, John
- 338-359 The design of fiscal rules and forms of governance in European Union countries
by Hallerberg, Mark & Strauch, Rolf & von Hagen, Jurgen
- 360-378 Candidate quality, pressure group endorsements and the nature of political advertising
by Wittman, Donald
- 379-396 The determinants of corruption in Italy: Regional panel data analysis
by Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo
- 397-415 Political risk, institutions and foreign direct investment
by Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten
- 416-422 Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association
by Kemp, Murray C.
- 423-447 Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption
by Levy, Daniel
- 448-452 Introduction to symposium `Immigration and the welfare state'
by Paldam, Martin
- 453-471 Welfare dependency among Danish immigrants
by Blume, Kraen & Verner, Mette
- 472-485 Immigration and net transfers within the public sector in Denmark
by Wadensjo, Eskil
- 486-511 Living here, born there: The economic life of Australia's immigrants
by Borooah, Vani K. & Mangan, John
- 512-532 Immigration and welfare states: A survey of 15 years of research
by Nannestad, Peter
- 533-532 Ageing and the welfare state
by The editors
- 534-541 Can population ageing imply a smaller welfare state?
by Simonovits, Andras
- 542-553 Population ageing and the size of the welfare state: Is there a puzzle to explain?
by Disney, Richard
- 554-563 How does ageing affect the welfare state?
by Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola
- 564-575 Aging population: The complex effect of fiscal leakages on the politico-economic equilibrium
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 576-577 A further comment on ageing and the welfare state
by Disney, Richard & Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola
- 578-580 John H. Barton, Judith L. Goldstein, Timothy E. Josling and Richard H. Steinberg, The evolution of the trade regime: Politics, law, and economics of the GATT and the WTO, Princeton University Press, Princeton, US (2006) xiv + 242 pp.
by Nelson, Douglas R.
March 2007, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-8 Central bank transparency and central bank communication: Editorial introduction
by de Haan, Jakob & Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Rybinski, Krzysztof
- 9-29 The value of central bank transparency when agents are learning
by Berardi, Michele & Duffy, John
- 30-50 Central Bank forecasts and disclosure policy: Why it pays to be optimistic
by Eijffinger, Sylvester & Tesfaselassie, Mewael F.
- 51-66 The impact of central bank transparency on inflation expectations
by van der Cruijsen, Carin & Demertzis, Maria
- 67-87 Central bank transparency and credibility: The case of Poland, 1998-2004
by Lyziak, Tomasz & Mackiewicz, Joanna & Stanislawska, Ewa
- 88-105 Strong goal independence and inflation targets
by Baltensperger, Ernst & Fischer, Andreas M. & Jordan, Thomas J.
- 106-123 Monetary policy by committee: Why and how?
by Blinder, Alan S.
- 124-145 The timing of central bank communication
by Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 146-175 On the consistency and effectiveness of central bank communication: Evidence from the ECB
by Rosa, Carlo & Verga, Giovanni
- 176-206 Quest for central bank communication: Does it pay to be "talkative"?
by Rozkrut, Marek & Rybinski, Krzysztof & Sztaba, Lucyna & Szwaja, Radoslaw
- 207-227 Do financial markets react to Bank of England communication?
by Reeves, Rachel & Sawicki, Michael
- 228-244 The advantage of showing your hand selectively in foreign exchange interventions
by Barnett, Richard C. & Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 245-259 Were verbal efforts to support the euro effective? A high-frequency analysis of ECB statements
by Jansen, David-Jan & de Haan, Jakob
December 2006, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 787-808 Monetary policy design and transmission asymmetry in EMU: Does uncertainty matter?
by De Grauwe, Paul & Senegas, Marc-Alexandre
- 809-837 Redistributive taxation in democracies: Evidence on people's satisfaction
by Bernasconi, Michele
- 838-861 The determinants of individual attitudes towards immigration
by O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Sinnott, Richard
- 862-873 Direct democracy in Australia: Voter behavior in the choice between constitutional monarchy and a republic
by Davidson, Sinclair & Fry, Tim R.L. & Jarvis, Kelly
- 874-886 Variable rational partisan cycles and electoral uncertainty
by Berlemann, Michael & Markwardt, Gunther
- 887-907 The political economy of industrialisation
by Boschini, Anne D.
- 908-924 Public spending, voracity, and Wagner's law in developing countries
by Akitoby, Bernardin & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Inchauste, Gabriela
- 925-943 Politics and the stock market: Evidence from Germany
by Dopke, Jorg & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 944-968 Which school systems sort weaker students into smaller classes? International evidence
by West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 969-988 Openness, centralized wage bargaining, and inflation
by Daniels, Joseph P. & Nourzad, Farrokh & VanHoose, David D.
- 989-1008 Contests with size effects
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Kolmar, Martin
- 1009-1013 Total effort, competitive balance and the optimal contest success function
by Runkel, Marco
- 1014-1016 The political economy of education
by Schneider, Prof. Dr. Kerstin
- 1016-1019 L. Walras, Studies in Applied Economics: Theory of the Production of Social Wealth, Routledge, London (2005) ISBN 0-415-34616-9 Translated by J. van Daal, Two Volumes
by Davar, Ezra
- 1019-1022 Bruce Caldwell, B. Hayek's challenge: An intellectual biography of F.A. Hayek
by Garzarelli, Giampaolo
September 2006, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 545-553 Introduction: Special issue on 100 years of antidumping
by Falvey, Rod & Nelson, Doug
- 554-590 The political economy of antidumping: A survey
by Nelson, Douglas
- 591-617 Antidumping: A problem in international trade
by Zanardi, Maurizio
- 618-638 Antidumping policy in developing countries: Safety valve or obstacle to free trade?
by Niels, Gunnar & ten Kate, Adriaan
- 639-652 U.S. facts-available antidumping decisions: An empirical analysis
by Moore, Michael O.
- 653-674 Anti-dumping and excess injury margins in the European Union: A counterfactual analysis
by Tharakan, P.K.M. & Greenaway, David & Kerstens, Birgit
- 675-695 The trade effects associated with an antidumping epidemic: The hot-rolled steel market, 1996-2001
by Durling, James P. & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 696-714 Policy externalities: How US antidumping affects Japanese exports to the EU
by Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A.
- 715-731 Working the system: Firm learning and the antidumping process
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 732-749 The simple analytics of U.S. antidumping orders: Bureaucratic discretion, anti-importer bias, and the Byrd amendment
by Evenett, Simon J.
- 750-758 Tariffs and the Byrd amendment
by Collie, David R. & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 759-770 Third party anti-dumping: A tentative rationale
by Richardson, Martin
- 771-786 Market size and antidumping in duopolistic competition
by Falvey, Rod & Wittayarungruangsri, Sarut
June 2006, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 251-276 Jack Hirshleifer: A Nobel Prize left unbestowed
by Hausken, Kjell
- 277-291 Capital taxation and electoral accountability
by Aidt, Toke S. & Magris, Francesco
- 292-306 General elections and government expenditure cycles: Theory and evidence from the UK
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Garratt, Dean
- 307-321 Optimal regional biases in ECB interest rate setting
by Arnold, Ivo J.M.
- 322-336 Self-interested international income redistribution and access to health care innovation
by Acharyya, Rajat & Garcia-Alonso, Maria D.C.
- 337-342 The equivalence of rent-seeking outcomes for competitive-share and strategic groups
by Baik, Kyung Hwan & Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Lee, Sanghack & Lee, Shi Young
- 343-344 Bruno S. Frey, Dealing with Terrorism--Stick or Carrot (Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, 2004), pp. xv+182
by Inbar, Efraim
- 345-348 Introduction to symposium on: Job destruction, job creation, and voting in post-communist societies
by Fidrmuc, Jan & Jackson, John E.
- 349-369 The optimal speed of transition revisited
by Tichit, Ariane
- 370-387 The political advantage of soft budget constraints
by Desai, Raj M. & Olofsgard, Anders
- 388-408 Job reallocation and productivity growth in a post-socialist economy: Evidence from Slovenian manufacturing
by De Loecker, Jan & Konings, Jozef
- 409-434 The political economy of structural change in Russia
by Ickes, Barry W. & Ofer, Gur
- 435-451 State-sector shrinkage and workforce reduction in China
by Frazier, Mark W.
- 452-471 Ownership, voting, and job creation in Russia
by Frye, Timothy
- 472-502 Employment change, attitude evolution and voting during Poland's transition: Longitudinal evidence
by Mach, Bogdan W. & Jackson, John E.
- 503-519 Job creation, job destruction and voting behavior in Poland
by Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic
- 520-543 Who favors enlargement?: Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda
by Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan
March 2006, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-21 How transparent are central banks?
by Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Geraats, Petra M.
- 22-40 The multiple facets of social capital
by Bjornskov, Christian
- 41-59 Reforming a complicated income tax system: The political economy perspective
by Barbaro, Salvatore & Suedekum, Jens
- 60-81 Economic freedom and economic growth: Does specification make a difference?
by Doucouliagos, Chris & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali
- 82-98 Corruption, growth and political regimes: Cross country evidence
by Mendez, Fabio & Sepulveda, Facundo
- 99-114 Law enforcement and concentration in illicit drug markets
by Poret, Sylvaine & Tejedo, Cyril
- 115-138 Corrupt local governments as resource farmers: The helping hand and the grabbing hand
by Dalgic, Engin & Long, Ngo Van
- 139-155 Lobbying and commercial software piracy
by Banerjee, Dyuti S.
- 156-178 Learning and economic policy choices
by Meseguer, Covadonga
- 179-201 The influence of globalization on taxes and social policy: An empirical analysis for OECD countries
by Dreher, Axel
- 202-222 Welfare competition in Norway: Norms and expenditures
by Fiva, Jon H. & Rattso, Jorn
- 223-247 Determinants of tax innovation: The case of environmental taxes in Flemish municipalities
by Ashworth, John & Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno
- 248-250 Antonio Argandona and Jordi Gual, Editors, The Social Dimensions of Employment: Institutional Reforms in Labour Markets, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2002) xv+ 154 pp.
by Sergi, Bruno S.
December 2005, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 802-814 The contribution of Herschel I. Grossman to political economy
by Kolmar, Martin
- 815-829 Unemployment insurance: The role of electoral systems and regional labour markets
by Neugart, Michael
- 830-850 Choosing the size of the public sector under rent seeking from state coffers
by Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis
- 851-871 Tax distortions, household production, and black-market work
by Strand, Jon
- 872-902 Credibility and commitment of monetary policy in open economies
by D'Amato, Marcello & Martina, Riccardo
- 903-914 Corruption and privatization
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Soreide, Tina
- 915-931 Lobbying against environmental regulation vs. lobbying for loopholes
by Polk, Andreas & Schmutzler, Armin
- 932-952 Evidence on corruption as an incentive for foreign direct investment
by Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes
- 953-966 A comparison of aggregation methods for measures of economic freedom
by Heckelman, Jac C. & Stroup, Michael D.
- 967-980 The effect of democracy on different categories of economic freedom
by Lundstrom, Susanna
- 981-981 Introduction to Symposium on Hayek's The Road to Serfdom after 60 years
by Young, Warren
- 982-999 The spatial politics of F.A. Hayek's Road to Serfdom
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J. & Farrant, Andrew
- 1000-1011 Does the road to serfdom lead to the Servile State?
by McPhail, Edward
- 1012-1025 The Road to Serfdom and the world economy: 60 years later
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 1026-1041 On Hayek's road to serfdom: 60 years later
by Khan, M. Ali
- 1042-1053 On reading Hayek: Choice, consequences and The Road to Serfdom
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 1054-1059 The Road to Serfdom symposium.: Comment on papers by Rosser and by Levy, Peart, and Farrant
by Caldwell, Bruce
- 1060-1063 The many roads to serfdom
by Colander, David
- 1064-1068 When socialism fails, then what?
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J. & Farrant, Andrew
- 1069-1070 Symposium on: The political economy of the French referendum on the European Constitution
by Franck, Raphael
- 1071-1076 Why did a majority of French voters reject the European Constitution?
by Franck, Raphael
- 1077-1084 Political polarization and the French rejection of the European constitution
by Lemennicier, Bertrand
- 1085-1092 The French rejection of the European constitution: An empirical analysis
by Jerome, Bruno & Vaillant, Nicolas G.
- 1093-1098 French media bias and the vote on the European constitution
by Aboura, Sofiane
- 1099-1101 Domestic budgets in a United Europe: Fiscal governance from the end of Bretton Woods to EMU
by Schuknecht, Ludger
- 1101-1103 Involuntary unemployment: The elusive quest for a theory
by Kreiner, Claus Thustrup
- 1103-1105 Andre Fourcans, Raphael Franck, Currency Crises: A Theoretical and Empirical Perspective, Edward Elgar, 2003, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA
by Salvatore, Dominick
September 2005, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 543-562 (Why) are economists different?
by Kirchgassner, Gebhard
- 563-597 Information acquisition and decision making in committees: A survey
by Gerling, Kerstin & Gruner, Hans Peter & Kiel, Alexandra & Schulte, Elisabeth
- 598-642 Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?
by Schneider, Friedrich
- 643-666 The political economy of government size
by Tridimas, George & Winer, Stanley L.
- 667-687 Corruption in the media's gaze
by Vaidya, Samarth
- 688-707 Crises, reforms, and regime persistence in sub-Saharan Africa
by McBride, Michael
- 708-737 Uncertainty and resistance to reform in laboratory participation games
by Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam
- 738-752 Equilibria and comparative statics in two-player contests
by Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 753-754 Social aspects of political economy symposium on: "is there racism in economic research and academia?"
by Young, Warren
- 755-761 Is there racism in economic research?
by Mason, Patrick L. & Myers, Samuel Jr. & Darity, William Jr.
- 762-774 Racism in academia: the white superiority supposition in the "unbiased" search for knowledge
by Coleman, Major G.
- 775-780 Comments on "Is there racism in economic research?"
by O'Neill, June Ellenoff
- 781-789 Comments on "Is there racism in economic research?"
by Ahiakpor, James C.W.
- 790-794 Is there racism in economic research?: Research networks and discrimination research
by Stewart, James B.
- 795-797 Engelbert Stockhammer, The Rise of Unemployment in Europe: A Keynesian Approach, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004) viii + 214 pp. [UK pound]59.95 Hardcover
by Sergi, Bruno S.
- 797-799 Benoit B. Mandelbrot, Richard L. Hudson, The (mis) Behaviour of Markets: A Fractal View of Risk, Ruin and Reward, Basic Books, New York, 2004 (ISBN 0-465-04355-0)
by Kinsella, Stephen
June 2005, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 269-285 Inventors and pirates: creative activity and intellectual property rights
by Grossman, Herschel I.
- 287-300 Aggregation problems in policy evaluation: an overview
by Nurmi, Hannu
- 301-324 Social capital and growth in European regions: an empirical test
by Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & van Schaik, Ton
- 325-344 Strong politicians, small deficits: evidence from Norwegian local governments
by Borge, Lars-Erik
- 345-363 Central bank conservatism and labor market regulation
by Jordahl, Henrik & Laseen, Stefan
- 365-384 Interest rate decisions in an asymmetric monetary union
by Matsen, Egil & Roisland, Oistein
- 385-405 Abuse of authority and collusion in organizations
by VafaI, Kouroche
- 407-427 Economic growth and status-seeking through personal wealth
by Pham, Thi Kim Cuong
- 429-443 An economic interpretation of institutional volunteering
by Katz, Eliakim & Rosenberg, Jacob
- 445-465 Does democracy preempt civil wars?
by Reynal-Querol, Marta
- 467-481 Incentive effects of second prizes
by Szymanski, Stefan & Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 483-501 A political economy analysis of preferential public procurement policies
by Mougeot, Michel & Naegelen, Florence
- 503-524 Single-desk state trading exporters
by McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald
- 525-531 Tax morale and direct democracy
by Torgler, Benno
- 533-536 Collective contests with externalities: corrigendum
by Gurtler, Oliver
- 537-538 Layna Mosley, Global Capital and National Governments, Cambridge University Press (2003) ISBN 0-521-52162-9 (paper)
by Krausz, Miriam
- 538-539 Claudia M. Buch, Globalization of Financial Markets, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg (2004) ISBN 3-540-40637-9
by Krausz, Miriam
- 539-541 Benjamin J. Cohen, The Future of Money, Princeton University Press (2003) ISBN 0-691-11665-2
by Lemeunier, Sebastien M.
March 2005, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-32 A reappraisal of the inflation-unemployment tradeoff
by Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J.
- 33-58 Voter support for privatizing education: evidence on self-interest and ideology
by Merzyn, Wolfram & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 59-71 Ballot access restrictions and candidate entry in elections
by Stratmann, Thomas
- 73-82 Selling a vote
by Quesada, Antonio
- 83-98 External habit formation and dependency in the welfare state
by Jakee, Keith & Sun, Guang-Zhen
- 99-113 Work and television
by Corneo, Giacomo
- 115-141 Investor reactions to news: a cognitive dissonance analysis of the euro-dollar exchange rate
by Prast, Henriette M. & de Vor, Marc P. H.
- 143-162 International trade and cultural diversity with preference selection
by Bala, Venkatesh & Van Long, Ngo
- 163-183 Government procurement: market access, transparency, and multilateral trade rules
by Evenett, Simon J. & Hoekman, Bernard M.
- 185-204 "Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?
by Moore, Michael O.
- 205-219 Rent dissipation and social benefit in regulated entry contests
by Lee, Sanghack & Cheong, Kiwoong
- 221-246 Regulation of specialized medical care with public and private provision
by Porteiro, Nicolas
- 247-267 Economic integration and privatisation under diseconomies of scale
by Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Begona Garzon, Maria
November 2004, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 829-852 Stable alliance formation in distributional conflict
by Garfinkel, Michelle R.
- 853-868 A view of the European Union as an evolving country portfolio
by Meon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent
- 869-886 Inter-ethnic trust and reciprocity: results of an experiment with small businessmen
by Bouckaert, Jan & Dhaene, Geert
- 887-906 Staff rotation as an anti-corruption policy: an experimental study
by Abbink, Klaus
- 907-922 An independent central bank faced with elected governments
by Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Viegi, Nicola
- 923-939 Bashing and supporting central banks: the Bundesbank and the European Central Bank
by Maier, Philipp & Bezoen, Saskia
- 941-961 The role of the financial system in the growth-inflation link: the OECD experience
by Andres, Javier & Hernando, Ignacio & Lopez-Salido, J. David
- 963-982 The effects of tax reform on labor supply, tax revenue and welfare when tax avoidance matters
by Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklen, Hans
- 983-999 Labor taxation, public finance, and wage determination: evidence from OECD countries
by Kiander, Jaakko & Kilponen, Juha & Vilmunen, Jouko
- 1001-1009 Fiscal centralization and the form of corruption in China
by Chen, Kang
- 1011-1025 Taxation, growth, and the spirit of capitalism
by Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong
- 1027-1043 Do domestic firms learn to export from multinationals?
by Greenaway, David & Sousa, Nuno & Wakelin, Katharine
- 1045-1057 Evolutionary equilibrium in Tullock contests: spite and overdissipation
by Hehenkamp, B. & Leininger, W. & Possajennikov, A.
- 1059-1066 Maximum efforts in contests with asymmetric valuations
by Nti, Kofi O.
- 1067-1077 Corruption and public finance: an IMF perspective
by Hillman, Arye L.
- 1079-1095 Mainstream economics, heterodoxy and academic exclusion: a review essay
by Schiffman, Daniel A.
- 1097-1098 The State, the Market and the Euro: Chartalism versus Metallism in the Theory of Money: Stephanie A. Bell and Edward J. Nell (Eds.), Cheltenham, UK, Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar, 2003
by Peacock, Mark
- 1098-1100 Monetary regimes and inflation: history, economic and political relationships: by Peter Bernholz, Northampton (Massachusetts): Edward Elgar Publishing, Inc., 2003, Pp. 210, $ 55,-ISBN 1-84376-155-6
by Gersbach, Hans
- 1100-1101 The Battle of the Single European Market: Achievements in Economic Thought, 1945-2000: By Gilles Grin, Kegan Paul, London, 2003. ISBN 0-7103-0938-4, $144.50. Free Trade Today, by Jagdish Bhagwati, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2002, ISBN 0-691-09156-0, $14.95
by Franck, Raphael
September 2004, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 517-549 Growth, governance, and fiscal policy transmission channels in low-income countries
by Baldacci, Emanuele & Hillman, Arye L. & Kojo, Naoko C.
- 551-578 The politics of demography: a study of inter-community fertility differences in India
by Borooah, Vani K.
- 579-595 The ECB interest rate rule under the Duisenberg presidency
by Fourcans, Andre & Vranceanu, Radu
- 597-617 The dismantling of a breakthrough: the Kyoto Protocol as symbolic policy
by Bohringer, Christoph & Vogt, Carsten
- 619-635 Expert opinion leaders' impact on voter turnout: the case of the Internet Chess Match Kasparov vs. World
by Frank, Bjorn & Pitlik, Hans & Wirth, Steffen
- 637-654 Competition among volunteers
by Cugno, Franco & Ferrero, Mario
- 655-671 To be or not to be in office again: an empirical test of a local political business cycle rationale
by Baleiras, Rui Nuno & da Silva Costa, Jose
- 673-694 Incentive contracts versus trust in three-person ultimatum games: an experimental study
by Buchner, Susanne & Gonzalez, Luis G. & Guth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria
- 695-707 Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games
by Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni
- 709-724 A game between the fiscal and the monetary authorities under inflation targeting
by Leitemo, Kai
- 725-737 Stricter enforcement may increase tax evasion
by Borck, Rainald