Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
2021, Volume 104, Issue C
- S0264999321001474 Alpha decay and Sharpe ratio: Two measures of investor performance
by Guo, Ming & Ou-Yang, Hui
- S0264999321002091 Properly capturing tariff rate quotas for trade policy analysis in computable general equilibrium models
by Jafari, Yaghoob & Britz, Wolfgang & Guimbard, Houssein & Beckman, Jayson
- S0264999321002108 Industry heterogeneity in the risk-taking channel
by Delis, Manthos D. & Iosifidi, Maria & Mylonidis, Nikolaos
- S0264999321002121 Non-linear analysis of effects of energy consumption on economic growth in China: Role of real exchange rate
by Wang, Yajie & Yu, Huan & Zhang, Hongda & Chen, Tianyu
- S0264999321002133 How does producer services’ agglomeration promote carbon reduction?: The case of China
by Zhao, Jun & Dong, Xiucheng & Dong, Kangyin
- S0264999321002145 Effect of trade and economic policy uncertainties on regional systemic risk: Evidence from ASEAN
by Dogah, Kingsley E.
- S0264999321002157 Central and Eastern European economies in a Goldilocks age: A model of labor market institutional choice
by Grodzicki, Maciej J. & Możdżeń, Michał
- S0264999321002169 International output synchronization at different frequencies
by Hwang, Sun Ho & Kim, Yun Jung
- S0264999321002248 Does news tone help forecast oil?
by Lucey, Brian & Ren, Boru
- S0264999321002261 Owning your future: Entrepreneurship and the prospects of upward mobility in China
by Wang, Li & Liu, Lihua & Dai, Yunhao
- S0264999321002273 The impact of hedging on risk-averse agents’ output decisions
by Dunbar, Kwamie & Owusu-Amoako, Johnson
- S0264999321002285 COVID-19 and a Green Recovery?
by Goenka, Aditya & Liu, Lin & Nguyen, Manh-Hung
- S0264999321002297 Does a CEO's private reputation impede corporate governance?
by Yang, Guang & Huang, Ruixian & Shi, Yukun & Jia, Zhehao
- S0264999321002303 Price convergence: Representation and testing
by Garcia-Hiernaux, Alfredo & Guerrero, David E.
- S0264999321002315 Impact of the “Belt and Road Initiative” on machinery production networks
by Yang, Yiwen & Lin, Chinho
- S0264999321002327 Returns, volatility and the cryptocurrency bubble of 2017–18
by Cross, Jamie L. & Hou, Chenghan & Trinh, Kelly
- S0264999321002340 Aggregate liquidity premium and cross-sectional returns: Evidence from China
by Liao, Cunfei & Luo, Qianlin & Tang, Guohao
- S0264999321002352 Macroeconomic determinants of US corporate leverage
by Narayan, Seema & Bui, Minh Ngoc Thi & Ren, Yishuai & Ma, Chaoqun
- S0264999321002364 The rise of a new anchor currency in RCEP? A tale of three currencies
by Guo, Dong & Zhou, Peng
- S026499932100208X Do algorithms discriminate against African Americans in lending?
by Bertrand, Jérémie & Weill, Laurent
2021, Volume 103, Issue C
- S0264999321001693 The employment and output of Nations: Theory and policy implications
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- S0264999321001802 Does high external debt predict lower economic growth? Role of sovereign spreads and institutional quality
by Wang, Ruohan & Xue, Yi & Zheng, Wenping
- S0264999321001826 Accelerating Economic Growth: The Science beneath the Art
by Peruzzi, Michele & Terzi, Alessio
- S0264999321001838 Tariff liberalization and firm-level markups in Indian manufacturing
by Mukherjee, Subhadip & Chanda, Rupa
- S0264999321001851 Is stock price informativeness shaped by our genes?
by Todea, Alexandru & Petrescu, Daiana Florina
- S0264999321001863 Spatial dynamic models with short panels: Evaluating the impact of purchase restrictions on housing prices
by Huang, Naqun & Yang, Zhenlin
- S0264999321001875 Effect of financial development on innovation: Roles of market institutions
by Trinugroho, Irwan & Law, Siong Hook & Lee, Weng Chang & Wiwoho, Jamal & Sergi, Bruno S.
- S0264999321001887 Does demand for health services depend on cost-sharing? Evidence from Italy
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- S0264999321001899 Asymmetric effects of monetary policy and output shocks on the real estate market in China
by Zhang, Xiaoyu & Pan, Fanghui
- S0264999321001905 External R&D and product innovation: Is over-outsourcing an issue?
by Carboni, Oliviero A. & Medda, Giuseppe
- S0264999321001917 Intellectual property rights protection and quality upgrading: Evidence from China
by Song, Xueyin & Huang, Xianhai & Qing, Tao
- S0264999321001991 The corruption and income inequality puzzle: Does political power distribution matter?
by Keneck-Massil, Joseph & Nomo-Beyala, Clery & Owoundi, Ferdinand
- S0264999321002005 Entrepreneurial decisions with idiosyncratic risk and unknown profitability
by Zhang, Wenlong & Wang, Haijun
- S0264999321002017 Environmental policies with consumer-friendly firms and cross-ownership
by Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Sagasta, Amagoia
- S0264999321002029 Do information networks benefit households with female heads?
by Bose, Udichibarna & Arun, Thankom & Arun, Shoba
- S0264999321002030 Realized skewness and the short-term predictability for aggregate stock market volatility
by Zhang, Zhikai & He, Mengxi & Zhang, Yaojie & Wang, Yudong
- S0264999321002042 Mental accounts with horizon and asymmetry preferences
by Hübner, Georges & Lejeune, Thomas
- S0264999321002054 Revisiting the role of economic uncertainty in oil price fluctuations: Evidence from a new time-varying oil market model
by Lyu, Yongjian & Yi, Heling & Wei, Yu & Yang, Mo
- S0264999321002066 Carbon emissions and default risk: International evidence from firm-level data
by Kabir, Md Nurul & Rahman, Sohanur & Rahman, Md Arifur & Anwar, Mumtaheena
- S0264999321002078 Environmental rule enforcement and cash holdings: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Tan, Jianhua & Chen, Tao & Zhang, Peng & Chan, Kam C.
- S026499932100184X Club convergence in European housing prices: The role of macroeconomic and housing market fundamentals
by Maynou, Laia & Monfort, Mercedes & Morley, Bruce & Ordóñez, Javier
- S026499932100211X TFP growth, technical efficiency and catch-up dynamics: Evidence from Indian manufacturing
by Rawat, Pankaj S. & Sharma, Seema
2021, Volume 102, Issue C
- S0264999321001334 The network effect of Chinese competition on what domestic suppliers produce
by Goya, Daniel
- S0264999321001358 Labor income share and economic fluctuations: A sign-restricted VAR approach
by Hur, Joonyoung
- S0264999321001413 Volatility spillovers between food and fuel markets: Do administrative regulations affect the transmission?
by An, Henry & Qiu, Feng & Rude, James
- S0264999321001425 Do aspirations reduce differences in wealth accumulation?
by Caballé, Jordi & Moro-Egido, Ana I.
- S0264999321001450 Social media sentiment, model uncertainty, and volatility forecasting
by Lehrer, Steven & Xie, Tian & Zhang, Xinyu
- S0264999321001462 Wages, labor quality, and FDI inflows: A new non-linear approach
by Hou, Lei & Li, Qi & Wang, Yanfei & Yang, Xintong
- S0264999321001486 Monetary policy announcements and bank lending: Do banks’ refinancing markets matter?
by Breitenlechner, Max & Scharler, Johann
- S0264999321001498 An analysis of impact of cancellation activity on market quality: Evidence from China
by Chu, Gang & Zhang, Yongjie & Zhang, Xiaotao
- S0264999321001504 Reshaping Thailand's labor market: The intertwined forces of technology advancements and shifting supply chains
by Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Nakavachara, Voraprapa
- S0264999321001516 Which nesting structure for the CES? A new selection approach based on input separability
by Lagomarsino, Elena
- S0264999321001528 Facial expressions and the business cycle
by Aromi, J. Daniel & Clements, Adam
- S0264999321001607 Macroeconomic effects of government transfer payments: Evidence from Korea
by Kim, Wongi
- S0264999321001619 Foreign bank presence, institutional quality, and financial inclusion: Evidence from Africa
by Kebede, Jeleta & Selvanathan, Saroja & Naranpanawa, Athula
- S0264999321001620 Fiscal stance and the sovereign risk pass-through
by Beqiraj, Elton & Patella, Valeria & Tancioni, Massimiliano
- S0264999321001632 Environmental policies in a stagnant economy
by Ikefuji, Masako & Ono, Yoshiyasu
- S0264999321001644 The effects of policy uncertainty on bank loan loss provisions
by Tran, Dung Viet & Houston, Reza
- S0264999321001656 Role of global, regional, and advanced market economic policy uncertainty on bond spreads in emerging markets
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Usman, Ojonugwa & Gungor, Hasan & Roubaud, David & Wohar, Mark E.
- S0264999321001668 Global intersectoral production network and aggregate fluctuations
by Barauskaite, Kristina & Nguyen, Anh D.M.
- S0264999321001681 Mitigating downside risk of portfolio diversification: Wine versus other tangible assets
by Masset, Philippe & Maurer, Frantz
- S0264999321001711 Is there a wage curve with regional real wages? An analysis for the US and Poland
by Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Blien, Uwe & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & thi Hong Van, Phan
- S0264999321001723 The impact of debt restructuring on dynamic investment and financing policies
by Tan, Yingxian & Luo, Pengfei
- S0264999321001735 Labour market miracle, productivity debacle: Measuring the effects of skill-biased and skill-neutral technical change
by Hutter, Christian & Weber, Enzo
- S0264999321001747 Does environmental regulation promote enterprise profitability? Evidence from the implementation of China's newly revised Environmental Protection Law
by Zhou, Di & Qiu, Yuan & Wang, Mingzhe
- S0264999321001759 Excess returns in Public-Private Partnerships: Do governments pay too much?
by Buso, Marco & Moretto, Michele & Zormpas, Dimitrios
- S0264999321001760 Reading between the lines in the art market: Lack of transparency and price heterogeneity as an indicator of multiple equilibria
by Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan & Vecco, Marilena
- S0264999321001772 Is gold a hedge or a safe-haven asset in the COVID–19 crisis?
by Akhtaruzzaman, Md & Boubaker, Sabri & Lucey, Brian M. & Sensoy, Ahmet
- S0264999321001784 Investigating the asymmetric impact of oil prices on GCC stock markets
by Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine & Ben Naceur, Sami & Kanaan, Oussama & Rault, Christophe
- S0264999321001796 Modelling import penetration
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Vo, Long Hai & Mariano, Marc Jim
- S0264999321001814 Market instability and technical trading at high frequency: Evidence from NASDAQ stocks
by Erdemlioglu, Deniz & Petitjean, Mikael & Vargas, Nicolas
- S026499932100153X Unconventional monetary policy and inflation expectations in the Euro area
by Aßhoff, Sina & Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas
- S026499932100167X Can exporting resolve overcapacity? Evidence from Chinese steel companies
by Dai, Xiaoyong & Zhao, Zhiqi
- S026499932100170X Does stock market liberalization mitigate litigation risk? Evidence from Stock Connect in China
by Xiong, Lingyun & Deng, Hui & Xiao, Lijuan
2021, Volume 101, Issue C
- S0264999321000924 Logarithmic depreciation
by Anderson, Evan W. & Brock, William
- S0264999321000997 From SARS to COVID-19: The evolving role of China-ASEAN production network
by George, Ammu & Li, Changtai & Lim, Jing Zhi & Xie, Taojun
- S0264999321001115 The time-varying risk of Italian GDP
by Busetti, Fabio & Caivano, Michele & Delle Monache, Davide & Pacella, Claudia
- S0264999321001139 Is uncertainty the same everywhere? Advanced versus emerging economies
by Kumar, Abhishek & Mallick, Sushanta & Sinha, Apra
- S0264999321001152 Century-long dynamics and convergence of income inequality among the US states
by Arčabić, Vladimir & Kim, Kyoung Tae & You, Yu & Lee, Junsoo
- S0264999321001164 The quantitative importance of technology and demand shocks for unemployment fluctuations in a shopping economy
by Borys, Paweł & Doligalski, Paweł & Kopiec, Paweł
- S0264999321001176 Predicting and decomposing why representative agent and heterogeneous agent models sometimes diverge
by Gallen, Trevor S.
- S0264999321001188 Accounting for U.S. economic growth 1954–2017
by del Río, Fernando & Lores, Francisco-Xavier
- S0264999321001206 Bayesian TVP-VARX models with time invariant long-run multipliers
by Belomestny, Denis & Krymova, Ekaterina & Polbin, Andrey
- S0264999321001218 Interest rate trends in a global context
by Stolyarov, Dmitriy & Tesar, Linda L.
- S0264999321001231 Prudence attitude and limited participation
by Huang, Helen & Wang, Yanjie & Zhang, Shunming
- S0264999321001243 Socialization, job search and integration
by Hong, Jieying & Zhang, Rui
- S0264999321001322 International capital mobility and corporate tax revenues: How do controlled foreign company rules and innovation shape this relationship?
by Amendolagine, Vito & De Pascale, Gianluigi & Faccilongo, Nicola
- S0264999321001346 Modeling R&D spillovers to productivity: The effects of tax credits
by von Brasch, T. & Cappelen, Å. & Hungnes, H. & Skjerpen, T.
- S0264999321001395 Quantitative analysis of health insurance reform in China: Pure consolidation or universal health insurance?
by Cui, Kun & Li, Bo & Wang, Hanyang
- S0264999321001401 Long-term business relationships, bargaining and monetary policy
by Abbritti, Mirko & Aguilera-Bravo, Asier & Trani, Tommaso
- S0264999321001437 Multinomial employment dynamics with state dependence and heterogeneity: Evidence from Japan
by Okamura, Kazuaki & Islam, Nizamul
- S0264999321001449 Corruption, firm productivity, and gains from import liberalization in China
by Lu, Jiankun & Zhang, Hongsheng & Meng, Bo
- S026499932100119X Emission taxes and environmental R&D risk choices in a duopoly market
by Xing, Mingqing & Tan, Tingting & Wang, Xia
- S026499932100122X Impacts of asymmetry on forecasting realized volatility in Japanese stock markets
by Maki, Daiki & Ota, Yasushi
- S026499932100136X A nonparametric approach to evolutionary oligopoly games: An application to the crude oil industry
by Moghadam, Hamed Markazi
2021, Volume 100, Issue C
- S0264999321000699 Get the lowdown: The international side of the fall in the U.S. natural rate of interest
by Martínez-García, Enrique
- S0264999321000766 In no uncertain terms: The effect of uncertainty on credit frictions and monetary policy
by Balke, Nathan S. & Martínez-García, Enrique & Zeng, Zheng
- S0264999321000869 Macroeconomic effects of maternity leave legislation in emerging economies
by Aslim, Erkmen Giray & Panovska, Irina & Taş, M. Anıl
- S0264999321000870 Convergence in OPEC carbon dioxide emissions: Evidence from new panel stationarity tests with factors and breaks
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Payne, James E. & Lee, Junsoo & Rayos-Velazquez, Marco & Karul, Cagin
- S0264999321000894 The Daily Economic Indicator: tracking economic activity daily during the lockdown
by Lourenço, Nuno & Rua, António
- S0264999321000912 Asymmetries in the effects of unemployment expectation shocks as monetary policy shifts with economic conditions
by Ahmed, M. Iqbal & Cassou, Steven P.
- S0264999321000936 Emerging markets sovereign CDS spreads during COVID-19: Economics versus epidemiology news
by Daehler, Timo B. & Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin
- S0264999321000948 A century of gaps: Untangling business cycles from secular trends
by Constantinescu, Mihnea & Nguyen, Anh Dinh Minh
- S0264999321000961 Skill-biased technological change and labor market polarization in China
by Wang, Jun & Hu, Yong & Zhang, Zhiming
- S0264999321000973 Class differences and the Commercial Revolution: An equilibrium selection story
by Iacopetta, Maurizio
- S0264999321000985 Productivity, relative sectoral prices, and total factor productivity: Theory and evidence
by Gangopadhyay, Kausik & Mondal, Debasis
- S0264999321001127 Do forecasters really care about consensus?
by Goldstein, Nathan & Zilberfarb, Ben-Zion
- S0264999321001140 Educational mismatch and income inequality
by Tang, Rongsheng & Wang, Gaowang
- S026499932100078X Prudential measures and their adverse effects on bank competition: The case of Brazil
by Scalco, Paulo R. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Teixeira, Anderson M.
2021, Volume 99, Issue C
- S0264999321000456 Steps in industrial development through human capital deepening
by Gillman, Max
- S0264999321000468 Measuring cost inefficiency: A dual approach
by Liu, Tung
- S0264999321000481 Uncertainty, financial development, and FDI inflows: Global evidence
by Nguyen, Canh Phuc & Lee, Gabriel S.
- S0264999321000584 Growth, institutions and oil dependence: A buffered threshold panel approach
by Belarbi, Yacine & Hamdi, Fayçal & Khalfi, Abderaouf & Souam, Saïd
- S0264999321000663 How do VAT reforms in the service sectors impact TFP in the manufacturing sector: Firm-level evidence from China
by Peng, Fei & Peng, Langchuan & Wang, Zheng
- S0264999321000675 Does non-fundamental news related to COVID-19 matter for stock returns? Evidence from Shanghai stock market
by Ftiti, Zied & Ben Ameur, Hachmi & Louhichi, Waël
- S0264999321000687 Quality as a latent heterogeneity factor in the efficiency of universities
by Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul W.
- S0264999321000705 Frictions and empirical fit in a DSGE model for Indonesia
by Zams, Bastian Muzbar
- S0264999321000717 Cyclical dynamics and the gender pay gap: A structural VAR approach
by Kovalenko, Tim & Töpfer, Marina
- S0264999321000729 Does global value chains participation improve skill premium? Mediating role of skill-biased technological change
by Li, Huijuan & Cai, Weihong & Li, Wenxiu
- S0264999321000730 State-owned enterprises and economic growth: Evidence from the post-Lehman period
by Szarzec, Katarzyna & Dombi, Ákos & Matuszak, Piotr
- S0264999321000742 A Time-Varying Hedonic Approach to quantifying the effects of loss aversion on house prices
by Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan & Sorensen, Kade
- S0264999321000754 Robust portfolio selection with regime switching and asymmetric dependence
by Su, Xiaoshan & Bai, Manying & Han, Yingwei
- S0264999321000778 Fiscal stabilisation in real time: An exercise in risk management
by Larch, Martin & Kumps, Diederik & Cugnasca, Alessandro
- S0264999321000857 A spatial difference-in-differences approach to evaluate the impact of light rail transit on property values
by Qiu, Feng & Tong, Qingmeng
- S0264999321000882 Are house prices overvalued in Spain? A regional approach
by Álvarez-Román, Laura & García-Posada, Miguel
- S0264999321000900 Increase versus transformation of exports through technological and institutional innovation: Evidence from Bayesian model averaging
by Bierut, Beata K. & Dybka, Piotr
- S026499932100050X Inflation, economic growth and education expenditure
by Sequeira, Tiago Neves
2021, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-12 Does decision fatigue affect institutional bidding behavior? Evidence from Chinese IPO market
by Ma, Xinru & He, Jingbin & Liao, Jingchi
- 13-25 Corporate tax avoidance and government corruption: Evidence from Chinese firms
by Sun, Yukun
- 26-40 Public debt and economic growth in developing countries: Nonlinearity and threshold analysis
by Law, Siong Hook & Ng, Chee Hung & Kutan, Ali M. & Law, Zhi Kei
- 41-68 Toward longer investment: Is an inclusive regime always better than an authoritarian one?
by Dai, Darong & Tian, Guoqiang
- 69-85 Quality and price setting of high-tech goods
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Talavera, Oleksandr & Vu, Nam
- 86-99 Economic growth and innovation complexity: An empirical estimation of a Hidden Markov Model
by Bucci, Alberto & Carbonari, Lorenzo & Gil, Pedro Mazeda & Trovato, Giovanni
- 100-108 Is the assumption of constant factor loadings too strong in practice?
by Aslanidis, Nektarios & Hartigan, Luke
- 109-117 Forecasting imports with information from abroad
by Grimme, Christian & Lehmann, Robert & Noeller, Marvin
- 118-135 Fiscal stimulus in a high-debt economy? A DSGE analysis
by Wang, Shu-Ling
- 136-153 The impact of risk-based capital rules for international lending on income inequality: Global evidence
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Hassan, Gazi & Kim, Suk-Joong & Wu, Eliza
- 154-167 Dynamic portfolio choice and information trading with recursive utility
by Chen, Xingjiang & Ruan, Xinfeng & Zhang, Wenjun
- 168-178 Rumor investigation in networks
by Fu, Wentao & Sun, Yang
- 179-191 Privatization of knowledge: Did the U.S. get it right?
by Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia
- 192-217 Can you jump this high? Quantifying barriers to market participation
by Guerini, Mattia & Musso, Patrick & Nesta, Lionel
- 218-226 Discounting for public-private partnership projects in China
by Luo, Lanlan & Zou, Ziran & Chen, Shou
- 227-246 Robust consumption and portfolio choices with habit formation
by Li, Tongtong & Wang, Shibo & Yang, Jinqiang
- 247-265 Facing up to the polysemy of purchasing power parity: New international evidence
by Xie, Zixiong & Chen, Shyh-Wei & Hsieh, Chun-Kuei
- 266-279 Understanding the effects of government spending in a time-inconsistent model
by Choi, Yoonseok & Kim, Sunghyun Henry
- 280-289 Precautionary saving in mean-variance models and different sources of risk
by Vergara, Marcos & Bonilla, Claudio A.
- 290-301 Intervention analysis based on exponential smoothing methods: Applications to 9/11 and COVID-19 effects
by Seong, Byeongchan & Lee, Kiseop
- 302-318 Asymmetries and flight-to-safety effects in the price discovery process of cross-listed stocks
by Cepoi, Cosmin-Octavian & Anghel, Dan-Gabriel & Pop, Ionuţ Daniel
- 319-335 The impact of public participation in environmental behavior on haze pollution and public health in China
by Qu, Weihua & Qu, Guohua & Zhang, Xindong & Robert, Dixon
- 336-348 Exchange rate induced export quality upgrading: A firm-level perspective
by Hu, Cui & Parsley, David & Tan, Yong
- 349-360 Financing with equity-for-guarantee swaps and dynamic investment under incomplete markets
by Xia, Xin & Gan, Liu
- 361-370 Bayesian estimation for a semiparametric nonlinear volatility model
by Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin
- 371-385 Nonlinearity matters: The stock price – trading volume relation revisited
by Behrendt, Simon & Schmidt, Alexander
2021, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-13 International firm activities, R&D, and productivity: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms
by Bhattacharya, Mita & Okafor, Luke Emeka & Pradeep, V.
- 14-44 Capital-labor substitution elasticity: A simulated method of moments approach
by Wemy, Edouard
- 45-57 Investigating the dynamic relationship between litigation funding, gold, bitcoin and the stock market: The case of Australia
by Singh, Amanjot
- 58-78 How do sovereign risk, equity and foreign exchange derivatives markets interact?
by Ibhagui, Oyakhilome
- 79-94 How do zombie firms affect China’s industrial upgrading?
by Geng, Yong & Liu, Wei & Wu, Yuzhao
- 95-104 How does religious belief promote farmer entrepreneurship in rural China?
by Miao, Shuchao & Chi, Jing & Liao, Jing & Qian, Long
- 105-117 Identifying key aspects of household behavior in a representative agent framework
by Bechlioulis, Alexandros P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N.
- 118-134 Do institutional norms affect behavioral preferences: A view from gender bias in the intra-household expenditure allocation in Iran
by Basu, Bharati
- 135-156 Fiscal devaluation and labor market frictions in a monetary union
by Burlon, L. & Notarpietro, A. & Pisani, M.
- 157-166 Inference on time-invariant variables using panel data: A pretest estimator
by Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten
- 167-181 Can home-biased investors diversify interregionally in the long run?
by Narayan, Seema & Rehman, Mobeen Ur
- 182-195 Assessing India’s productivity trends and endogenous growth: New evidence from technology, human capital and foreign direct investment
by Ghosh, Taniya & Parab, Prashant Mehul
- 196-209 The link between intellectual property rights, innovation, and growth: A meta-analysis
by Neves, Pedro Cunha & Afonso, Oscar & Silva, Diana & Sochirca, Elena
- 210-219 Top-income data and income inequality correction in China
by Li, Chengyou & Yu, Yangcheng & Li, Qinghai
- 220-230 Credit rationing, innovation, and productivity: Evidence from small- and medium-sized enterprises in China
by Yu, Jian & Fu, Jiasha
- 231-246 Firm-specific investor sentiment for the Chinese stock market
by Li, Yan & Li, Weiping
- 247-254 Risk aversion, informative noise trading, and long-lived information
by Zhou, Deqing & Zhen, Fang
- 255-271 Union wage premia and wage inequality in South Africa
by Kerr, Andrew & Wittenberg, Martin
- 272-284 Does a cool head beat a hot hand? Evidence from professional golf
by Evans, Andrew E. & Crosby, Paul
- 285-297 How are the international capital flows of rapidly aging countries affected by the elderly working longer?
by Inagaki, Kazuyuki
- 298-306 Effects of investor sentiment on stock return volatility: A spatio-temporal dynamic panel model
by Jiang, Shangwei & Jin, Xiu
- 307-325 The long and short-term effects of environmental tax on energy efficiency: Perspective of OECD energy tax and vehicle traffic tax
by He, Pinglin & Sun, Yulong & Niu, Hanlu & Long, Chengfeng & Li, Shufeng
- 326-334 Smokers are different: The impact of price increases on smoking reduction and downtrading
by Crespi, Francesco & Liberati, Paolo & Paradiso, Massimo & Scialà, Antonio & Tedeschi, Simone
- 335-347 Transient and persistent inefficiency traps in Chinese provinces
by Chen, Hong & Wang, Xi & Singh, Baljeet
- 348-364 Herding for profits: Market breadth and the cross-section of global equity returns
by Zaremba, Adam & Szyszka, Adam & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Mikutowski, Mateusz
- 365-379 Testing the intertemporal sustainability of current account in the presence of endogenous structural breaks: Evidence from the top deficit countries
by Garg, Bhavesh & Prabheesh, K.P.
- 380-396 The origins of influence
by Goldbaum, David
- 397-410 Correlation regimes in international equity and bond returns
by Aslanidis, Nektarios & Martinez, Oscar
- 411-427 Dynamics of government spending cyclicality
by Jalles, João Tovar
- 428-436 Does regional air quality affect executive turnover at listed companies in China?
by Zhu, Juan & Jiang, Dequan & Shen, Yongjian & Shen, Yuxin
- 437-448 Migration history, hukou status, and urban household consumption
by Wang, Junhui & Ai, Shuang & Huang, Mian
- 449-460 The determinants of negative net leverage policy: New evidence from Japan
by Cuong, Ly Kim & Shimizu, Katsutoshi & Cui, Weihan
- 461-476 Daily currency interventions in an emerging market: Incorporating reserve accumulation to the reaction function
by Frömmel, Michael & Midiliç, Murat
2021, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-12 Media effects matter: Macroeconomic announcements in the gold futures market
by Liang, Qi & Sun, Wenjia & Li, Wenyu & Yu, Fengyan
- 13-24 Does R&D intensity matter in the executive risk incentives and firm risk relationship?
by Abdoh, Hussein & Liu, Yu
- 25-39 Sharing is caring: Spillovers and synchronization of business cycles in the European Union
by Arčabić, Vladimir & Škrinjarić, Tihana
- 40-53 The effects of competition and collaboration on efficiency in the UK independent school sector
by López-Torres, Laura & Johnes, Jill & Elliott, Caroline & Polo, Cristina
- 54-67 Do auditors respond to stringent environmental regulation? Evidence from China’s new environmental protection law
by Liu, Xinghe & Xu, Huifeng & Lu, Meiting
- 68-82 Financial inclusion and agricultural total factor productivity growth in China
by Hu, Yue & Liu, Chang & Peng, Jiangang
- 83-95 A novel approach to the estimation of an actively managed component of foreign exchange reserves
by Dąbrowski, Marek A.
- 96-110 Finance, globalisation, technology and inequality: Do nonlinearities matter?
by Gravina, Antonio Francesco & Lanzafame, Matteo
- 111-127 Foreign aid volatility and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does institutional quality matter?
by Boateng, Elliot & Agbola, Frank W. & Mahmood, Amir
- 128-134 Financial and nonfinancial global stock market volatility shocks
by Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin
- 135-156 Group firms’ access to internal capital markets: The contingent roles of group resources and affiliates’ financial weakness
by Hsiao, Ching-Yuan & Shiu, Yung-Ming
- 157-171 Time-varying wage Phillips curves in the euro area with a new measure for labor market slack
by Bonam, Dennis & de Haan, Jakob & van Limbergen, Duncan
- 172-195 Resurrecting the Phillips Curve in Low-Inflation Times
by Conti, Antonio M.