2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-8 Robust random effects tests for two-way error component models with panel data
by Wu, Jianhong
- 9-22 Returns, correlations, and volatilities in equity markets: Evidence from six OECD countries during the US financial crisis
by Kim, Hyun-Seok & Min, Hong-Ghi & McDonald, Judith A.
- 23-31 Testing threshold cointegration in Wagner's Law: The role of military spending
by Cavicchioli, Maddalena & Pistoresi, Barbara
- 32-45 On interactions between remittance outflows and Saudi Arabian macroeconomy: New evidence from wavelets
by Hathroubi, Salem & Aloui, Chaker
- 46-66 Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical evidence
by Jayet, H. & Marchal, L.
- 67-73 Determinants of U.S. health expenditure: Evidence from autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) approach to cointegration
by Murthy, Vasudeva N.R. & Okunade, Albert A.
- 74-92 A novel jump diffusion model based on SGT distribution and its applications
by Xu, Weijun & Liu, Guifang & Li, Hongyi
- 93-101 Emerging market sovereign bond spreads, credit ratings and global financial crisis
by Özmen, Erdal & Doğanay Yaşar, Özge
- 102-115 Impact of trade liberalisation on labour market and poverty in Sri Lanka. An integrated macro-micro modelling approach
by Liyanaarachchi, Tilak S. & Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S.
- 116-123 Non-linearities in euro area inflation persistence
by Kanellopoulos, Nikolaos C. & Koutroulis, Aristotelis G.
- 124-130 Environmental finance: A research agenda for interdisciplinary finance research
by Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Smith, Tom & McKnight, Brent
- 131-142 Information advantage, short sales, and stock returns: Evidence from short selling reform in China
by Feng, Xunan & Chan, Kam C.
- 143-163 International contagion through financial versus non-financial firms
by Akhtaruzzaman, Md & Shamsuddin, Abul
- 164-173 Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles
by Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui
- 174-181 Fundamentals and rational bubbles in the Korean housing market: A modified present-value approach
by Kim, Jan R. & Lim, Gieyoung
- 182-195 Optimal reinsurance policies with two reinsurers in continuous time
by Meng, Hui & Zhou, Ming & Siu, Tak Kuen
- 196-209 Modelling the long-run economic impact of leaving the European Union
by Ebell, Monique & Hurst, Ian & Warren, James
- 210-223 State of confidence, overborrowing and macroeconomic stabilization in out-of-equilibrium dynamics
by Cavallaro, Eleonora & Maggi, Bernardo
- 224-236 Contagion in the world's stock exchanges seen as a set of coupled oscillators
by Bellenzier, Lucia & Vitting Andersen, Jørgen & Rotundo, Giulia
- 237-248 A dead-end tunnel or the light at the end of it: The role of BRICs in European exports
by Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Zeidan, Rodrigo
- 249-261 Financial crises and dynamic linkages across international stock and currency markets
by Dua, Pami & Tuteja, Divya
- 262-270 Convergence in income distributions: Evidence from a panel of countries
by Chambers, Dustin & Dhongde, Shatakshee
- 271-277 Modelling the extreme variability of the US Consumer Price Index inflation with a stable non-symmetric distribution
by Chronis, George A.
- 278-284 How does a mixed ownership firm license a patent?
by Gelves, Juan Alejandro & Heywood, John S.
- 285-296 An improved framework for approximating option prices with application to option portfolio hedging
by Mozumder, Sharif & Dempsey, Michael & Kabir, M. Humayun & Choudhry, Taufiq
- 297-313 Real estate global beta and spillovers: An international study
by Liow, Kim Hiang & Newell, Graeme
- 314-328 Asymmetric oil product pricing in India: Evidence from a multiple threshold nonlinear ARDL model
by Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K.
- 329-334 On oil-US exchange rate volatility relationships: An intraday analysis
by Jawadi, Fredj & Louhichi, Waël & Ameur, Hachmi Ben & Cheffou, Abdoulkarim Idi
- 335-351 Commodity prices and fiscal policy in a commodity exporting economy
by Medina, Juan Pablo & Soto, Claudio
- 352-360 Optimal tax structure and public expenditure composition in a simple model of endogenous growth
by Zhang, Lifeng & Ru, Yucong & Li, Jingkui
- 361-369 Economic growth and insurance development: The role of institutional environments
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chi-Hung & Arouri, Mohamed & Lee, Chi-Chuan
- 370-386 Do stock market trading activities forecast recessions?
by Chatterjee, Ujjal K.
- 387-401 Islamic banking: Good for growth?
by Imam, Patrick & Kpodar, Kangni
- 402-415 New stylized facts on occupational employment and their implications: Evidence from consistent employment data
by Shim, Myungkyu & Yang, Hee-Seung
- 416-424 Endogenous labour market imperfection, foreign direct investment and external terms-of-trade shocks in a developing economy
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Biswas, Anindya
- 425-435 North–South FDI and directed technical change
by Li, Shang-ao & Pan, Shan & Chi, Shawn
- 436-447 A large CVaR-based portfolio selection model with weight constraints
by Xu, Qifa & Zhou, Yingying & Jiang, Cuixia & Yu, Keming & Niu, Xufeng
- 448-462 The relationship between judicial efficiency and corporate cash holdings: An international study
by Shah, Hamid Ali & Shah, Attaullah
- 463-472 Reducing unwanted consequences of aggregation in large-scale economic models - A systematic empirical evaluation with the GTAP model
by Britz, Wolfgang & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique
- 473-483 Cyclical fiscal rules for oil-exporting countries
by Snudden, Stephen
- 484-494 Do Spanish fiscal regimes follow the euro-area trends? Evidence from Markov-Switching fiscal rules
by Ricci-Risquete, Alejandro & Ramajo, Julián & de Castro, Francisco
- 495-507 Desperately seeking cash: Evidence from bank output measurement
by Groslambert, Bertrand & Chiappini, Raphaël & Bruno, Olivier
- 508-519 An analysis of government loan guarantees and direct investment through public-private partnerships
by Soumaré, Issouf & Lai, Van Son
- 520-528 Tax reform, fiscal decentralization, and regional economic growth: New evidence from China
by Yang, Zhou
- 529-545 Revisiting the bull and bear markets notions in the Tunisian stock market: New evidence from multi-state duration-dependence Markov-switching models
by Bejaoui, Azza & Karaa, Adel
- 546-569 Modelling the business cycle of a small open economy: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand's DSGE model
by Kamber, Gunes & McDonald, Chris & Sander, Nick & Theodoridis, Konstantinos
- 570-582 Coordinating macroprudential policies within the Euro area: The case of Spain
by Rubio, Margarita & Carrasco-Gallego, José A.
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-8 Do production managers predict turning points? A directional analysis
by Tsuchiya, Yoichi
- 9-21 Government spending on education, human capital accumulation, and growth
by Dissou, Yazid & Didic, Selma & Yakautsava, Tatsiana
- 22-33 How is China's coke price related with the world oil price? The role of extreme movements
by Guo, Yanfeng & Wen, Xiaoqian & Wu, Yanrui & Guo, Xiumei
- 34-51 Forecasting structural change and fat-tailed events in Australian macroeconomic variables
by Cross, Jamie & Poon, Aubrey
- 52-63 Modeling the short-run effect of fiscal stimuli on GDP: A new semi-closed input–output model
by Chen, Quanrun & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart & Yang, Cuihong
- 64-74 Uninsured expense shocks and equity premia
by Wang, Qin & Ren, Yu & Zou, Yiheng
- 75-82 Does the digital divide across countries lead to convergence? New international evidence
by Rath, Badri Narayan
- 83-92 Determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads and contagion in the peripheral EU countries
by Silvapulle, Param & Fenech, Jean Pierre & Thomas, Alice & Brooks, Rob
- 93-103 Unemployment–inflation trade-offs in OECD countries
by Bhattarai, Keshab
- 104-115 Volatility risk premium implications of GARCH option pricing models
by Papantonis, Ioannis
- 116-125 Trend inflation, firms' backward-looking behavior, and inflation gap persistence
by Kim, Insu & Yie, Myung-Soo
- 126-132 Regret, rejoicing, and mixed insurance
by Fujii, Yoichiro & Okura, Mahito & Osaki, Yusuke
- 133-140 Exchange rate volatility and international trade: International evidence from the MINT countries
by Asteriou, Dimitrios & Masatci, Kaan & Pılbeam, Keith
- 141-153 Estimating the Indian natural interest rate: A semi-structural approach
by Goyal, Ashima & Arora, Sanchit
- 154-158 Does public investment stimulate private investment? Evidence for the euro area
by Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert
- 159-166 Short selling constraints and stock returns volatility: Empirical evidence from the German stock market
by Bohl, Martin T. & Reher, Gerrit & Wilfling, Bernd
- 167-181 Assessing the impact of the global financial crisis on the profit efficiency of Indian banks
by Gulati, Rachita & Kumar, Sunil
- 182-193 Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in a small open economy model
by Choi, Yoonseok & Kim, Sunghyun
- 194-202 Harsh occupations, life expectancy and social security
by Pestieau, Pierre & Racionero, Maria
- 203-218 The role of fiscal policy in Britain's Great Inflation
by Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong
- 219-226 Evidence of cross-asset contagion in U.S. markets
by Chang, Guang-Di & Cheng, Po-Ching
- 227-236 The interactive impact of press freedom and media reach on corruption
by Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta
- 237-248 The effects of FDI, economic growth and energy consumption on carbon emissions in ASEAN-5: Evidence from panel quantile regression
by Zhu, Huiming & Duan, Lijun & Guo, Yawei & Yu, Keming
- 249-262 Exchange rate as a shock absorber in Poland and Slovakia: Evidence from Bayesian SVAR models with common serial correlation
by Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Wróblewska, Justyna
- 263-282 Does debt curb controlling shareholders' private benefits? Modelling in a contingent claim framework
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert
- 283-292 Gold price and stock markets nexus under mixed-copulas
by Nguyen, Cuong & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Komorníková, Magda & Komorník, Jozef
- 293-307 Increasing the substitution elasticity can improve VAT compliance and social welfare
by Bognetti, Giuseppe & Santoni, Michele
- 308-316 Did the global financial crisis hit Africa? Insights from a multi-country firm level survey
by Duygun, Meryem & Isaksson, Anders & Kaulich, Florian
- 317-322 Inflation persistence: The path of labor market structural reforms
by Geronikolaou, George & Spyromitros, Eleftherios & Tsintzos, Panagiotis
- 323-338 International sign predictability of stock returns: The role of the United States
by Nyberg, Henri & Pönkä, Harri
- 339-350 Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU
by Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca
- 351-364 Shining a light on the shadows: Identifying robust determinants of the shadow economy
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A.
- 365-382 External shocks and exchange rate regimes in Southeast Asia: A DSGE analysis
by Sangaré, Ibrahima
- 383-393 The masquerade ball of the CEOs and the mask of excessive risk
by Citci, Sadettin Haluk & Inci, Eren
- 394-402 Do remittances improve income inequality? An instrumental variable quantile analysis of the Kenyan case
by Bang, James T. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 403-412 Income growth and inequality: The threshold effects of trade and financial openness
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 413-426 Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in “normal” and “bad” times
by Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph
- 427-441 The bank lending channel of unconventional monetary policy: The impact of the VLTROs on credit supply in Spain
by García-Posada, Miguel & Marchetti, Marcos
- 442-453 Euro, crisis and unemployment: Youth patterns, youth policies?
by Ghoshray, Atanu & Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector
- 454-465 Homeward bound FDI: Are migrants a bridge over troubled finance?
by Cuadros, Ana & Martín-Montaner, Joan & Paniagua, Jordi
- 466-474 What drives interdependence of FDI among host countries? The role of geographic proximity and similarity in public debt
by Alamá-Sabater, Luisa & Heid, Benedikt & Jiménez-Fernández, Eduardo & Márquez-Ramos, Laura
- 475-481 On the isolated impact of copulas on risk measurement: Asimulation study
by Berger, Theo
- 482-493 Safe-haven demand for housing in London
by Eraslan, Sercan
- 494-511 The skewness risk premium in currency markets
by Broll, Michael
- 512-522 Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing?
by Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena
- 523-534 Robust tests for change in intercept and slope in linear regression models with application to manager performance in the mutual fund industry
by Pouliot, William
- 535-542 Fiscal and monetary policies in the BRICS: A panel VAR approach
by Jawadi, Fredj & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 543-555 Real estate investment: Market volatility and optimal holding period under risk aversion
by Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Prigent, Jean-Luc
- 556-568 How rational could VIX investing be?
by Bahaji, Hamza & Aberkane, Salah
- 569-579 Optimal funding and hiring/firing policies with mean reverting demand
by Bouasker, O. & Letifi, N. & Prigent, J.-L.
- 580-587 Detecting nonlinear dependencies in eurozone peripheral equity markets: A multistep filtering approach
by Avdoulas, Christos & Bekiros, Stelios & Boubaker, Sabri
- 588-598 Solvency capital requirement for a temporal dependent losses in insurance
by Araichi, Sawssen & Peretti, Christian de & Belkacem, Lotfi
- 599-614 Structured products under generalized kappa ratio
by Hentati-Kaffel, Rania
- 615-626 A general theory of corporate international investment under incomplete information, short sales and taxes
by Bellalah, Mondher & Bradford, Marc & Zhang, Detao
- 627-641 Explicit solutions to dynamic portfolio choice problems: A continuous-time detour
by Legendre, François & Togola, Djibril
- 642-654 The dark side of the black gold shock onto Europe: One stock's joy is another stock's sorrow
by Kaabia, Olfa & Abid, Ilyes & Mkaouar, Farid
- 655-664 An efficient estimate and forecast of the implied volatility surface: A nonlinear Kalman filter approach
by Chen, Si & Zhou, Zhen & Li, Shenghong
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-12 The (strong) interdependence between intermediate producer services' attributes and manufacturing location
by Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & Vera-Cabello, María
- 13-25 Impact of mega trade deals on China: A computational general equilibrium analysis
by Li, Chunding & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John
- 26-35 Analyzing the efficiency performance of major Australian mining companies using bootstrap data envelopment analysis
by Hosseinzadeh, Ahmad & Smyth, Russell & Valadkhani, Abbas & Le, Viet
- 36-46 Islamic financial markets and global crises: Contagion or decoupling?
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Naifar, Nader & Dimitriou, Dimitrios
- 47-54 Peak-load pricing in duopoly
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Lee, Myeong Ho & Berg, Nathan
- 55-75 The labor market effects of skill-biased technological change in Malaysia
by Marouani, Mohamed A. & Nilsson, Björn
- 76-92 Beyond representative households: The macro–micro impact analysis of VAT designs applied to Niger
by de Quatrebarbes, Céline & Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Savard, Luc
- 93-105 Optimal value of a patent in an asymmetric Cournot duopoly market
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 106-119 Stock market liquidity and economic cycles: A non-linear approach
by Switzer, Lorne N. & Picard, Alan
- 120-132 Business cycles in a balance-of-payments constrained growth framework
by Garcimartin, Carlos & Kvedaras, Virmantas & Rivas, Luis
- 133-152 Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change
by Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan
- 153-163 Modeling heterogeneous inflation expectations: empirical evidence from demographic data?
by Xu, Yingying & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Lobonţ, Oana-Ramona & Su, Chi-Wei
- 164-170 Gold returns: Do business cycle asymmetries matter? Evidence from an international country sample
by Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia
- 171-179 Regional convergence within particular country — An approach based on the regional price deflators
by Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 180-196 A bivariate Hawkes process for interest rate modeling
by Hainaut, Donatien
- 197-207 Financial development and the shadow economy: A panel VAR analysis
by Berdiev, Aziz N. & Saunoris, James W.
- 208-220 Global financial conditions and asset markets: Evidence from fragile emerging economies
by Yildirim, Zekeriya
- 221-237 A good career or a good marriage: The returns of higher education in France
by Courtioux, Pierre & Lignon, Vincent
- 238-247 Weathering the storm: ownership structure and performance of microfinance institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis
by Wijesiri, Mahinda
- 248-262 Youth unemployment and welfare gains from eliminating business cycles — The case of Poland
by Acedański, Jan
- 263-280 Do oil producing countries offer international diversification benefits? Evidence from GCC countries
by Mimouni, Karim & Charfeddine, Lanouar & Al-Azzam, Moh'd
- 281-293 How to regulate bank dividends? Is capital regulation an answer?
by Ashraf, Badar Nadeem & Bibi, Bushra & Zheng, Changjun
- 294-310 Endogenous environmental policy for small open economies with transboundary pollution
by Fünfgelt, Joachim & Schulze, Günther G.
- 311-323 Intervention time series analysis of crime rates: The case of sentence reform in Virginia
by Vujić, Sunčica & Commandeur, Jacques J.F. & Koopman, Siem Jan
- 324-331 Education, male gender preference and migrants' remittances: Interactions in rural Morocco
by Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Parameter uncertainty and inflation dynamics in a model with asymmetric central bank preferences
by Chesang, Laban K. & Naraidoo, Ruthira
- 11-24 Monetary shocks, macroprudential shocks and financial stability
by Greenwood-Nimmo, Matthew & Tarassow, Artur
- 25-34 Financial crises and the evolution of credit reallocation: Evidence from Korea
by Hyun, Junghwan
- 35-42 Revisiting the accelerator principle in a world of uncertainty: Some empirical evidence
by Arestis, Philip & Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Rosa
- 43-49 Market reaction to internet news: Information diffusion and price pressure
by Zhang, Yongjie & Song, Weixin & Shen, Dehua & Zhang, Wei
- 50-58 Regional income inequality in China revisited: A perspective from club convergence
by Tian, Xu & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Zhou, Yingheng & Yu, Xiaohua
- 59-65 Macroeconomic effects of cost equivalent business fiscal incentives
by Houndonougbo, Ahiteme N. & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 66-78 Asymmetric causality using frequency domain and time-frequency domain (wavelet) approaches
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Chang, Tsangyao & Ranjbar, Omid
- 79-93 From pro-natalist rhetoric to population policies in Turkey? An OLG general equilibrium analysis
by Georges, Patrick & Seçkin, Aylin
- 94-101 To educate or not to educate: Impact of public policies in developing countries
by Beladi, Hamid & Sinha, Chaitali & Kar, Saibal
- 102-108 A high-frequency analysis of the interactions between REIT return and volatility
by Zhou, Jian
- 109-121 Policy failure or success? Detecting market failure in China's housing market
by Chen, W.D.
- 122-132 The moderating role of firm age in the relationship between R&D expenditure and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese and US mining firms
by Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Smyth, Russell
- 133-147 Causes and hazards of the euro area sovereign debt crisis: Pure and fundamentals-based contagion
by Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 148-161 What drives the labour wedge? A comparison between CEE countries and the Euro Area
by Skibińska, Małgorzata
- 162-167 Nonlinear approaches in testing PPP: Evidence from Southern African development community
by Zerihun, Mulatu F. & Breitenbach, Marthinus C.
- 168-176 Gold and silver manipulation: What can be empirically verified?
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Peat, Maurice
- 177-186 How does capital regulation react to monetary policy? New evidence on the risk-taking channel
by de Moraes, Claudio Oliveira & Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Antunes, José Américo Pereira
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-5 SME's lending and Islamic finance. Is it a “win–win” situation?
by Shaban, Mohamed & Duygun, Meryem & Fry, John
- 6-14 Interdependence of foreign exchange markets: A wavelet coherence analysis
by Yang, Lu & Cai, Xiao Jing & Zhang, Huimin & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 15-31 Do children of the first marriage deter divorce?
by Bellido, Héctor & Molina, José Alberto & Solaz, Anne & Stancanelli, Elena
- 32-41 Cross-country output convergence and growth: Evidence from varying coefficient nonparametric method
by Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo & Pan, Zhewen
- 42-56 The Laffer curve in schedular multi-rate income taxes with non-genuine allowances: An application to Spain
by Sanz-Sanz, José Félix
- 57-72 The role of identity and authority from anarchy to order: Insights from modeling the trajectory of dueling in Europe
by Vahabi, Mehrdad & Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz
- 73-82 Emission tax and optimal privatization in Cournot–Bertrand comparison
by Xu, Lili & Cho, Sumi & Lee, Sang-Ho
- 83-91 How might the South be helped by Northern technology yet harmed by Northern money?
by Cheng, Wenli & Zhang, Dingsheng
- 92-101 Electricity consumption modelling: A case of Germany
by Do, Linh Phuong Catherine & Lin, Kuan-Heng & Molnár, Peter
- 102-114 The New Keynesian Phillips Curve in multiple quantiles and the asymmetry of monetary policy
by Lee, Dong Jin & Yoon, Jai Hyung
- 115-126 A new trade network theory: What economists can learn from engineers
by Hübler, Michael
- 127-134 Business cycle and bank lending procyclicality in a dual banking system
by Ibrahim, Mansor H.
- 135-151 Industry dynamics under production constraints — The case of the EU dairy sector
by Kersting, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin
- 152-168 Pricing beliefs: Empirical evidence from the implied cost of deposit insurance for Islamic banks
by Grira, Jocelyn & Hassan, M. Kabir & Soumaré, Issouf
- 169-178 The income effect under uncertainty: A Slutsky-like decomposition with risk aversion
by Antoniadou, Elena & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc
- 179-188 Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation
by Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku
- 189-206 Shift in demand elasticities, road energy forecast and the persistence profile of shocks
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Amakye, Kwaku & Barnor, Charles & Quartey, George & Bekoe, William
- 207-225 To engage or not to engage in corporate social responsibility: Empirical evidence from global banking sector
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Wu, Meng-Wen & Chen, Ting-Hsuan & Fang, Hao
- 226-240 Interpreting the movement of oil prices: Driven by fundamentals or bubbles?
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Yao, Ting
- 241-253 Interdependencies between Atlantic and Pacific agreements: Evidence from agri-food sectors
by Disdier, Anne‐Célia & Emlinger, Charlotte & Fouré, Jean
- 254-268 Fiscal policy as a temptation control device: Savings subsidy and social security
by Tran, Chung
- 269-278 Can consumer price index predict gold price returns?
by Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 279-291 Trillions gained and lost: Estimating the magnitude of growth episodes
by Pritchett, Lant & Sen, Kunal & Kar, Sabyasachi & Raihan, Selim
- 292-297 Spillovers from the beer market to U.S. cigarette demand
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Saunoris, James W.
- 298-304 R2 and idiosyncratic volatility: Which captures the firm-specific return variation?
by Zhang, Wei & Li, Xiao & Shen, Dehua & Teglio, Andrea
- 305-314 Further application of Narayan and Liu (2015) unit root model for trending time series
by Salisu, Afees A. & Adeleke, Adegoke I.
- 315-321 Individual transferable quotas in Cournot competition
by Okumura, Yasunori
- 322-327 The optimal percentage requirement and welfare comparisons in a two-country electricity market with a common tradable green certificate system
by Sun, Yanming
- 328-342 Are Armington elasticities different across countries and sectors? A European study
by Olekseyuk, Zoryana & Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah
- 343-358 A multiple threshold analysis of the Fed's balancing act during the Great Moderation
by Ahmad, Saad
- 359-372 Heterogeneous lending behaviors and gross loan flows in developing economies
by Hyun, Junghwan & Uddin, Azad
- 373-381 Polarization or convergence? An analysis of regional unemployment disparities in Europe over time
by Beyer, Robert C.M. & Stemmer, Michael A.
- 382-393 Does devaluation improve trade balance in small island economies? The case of Fiji
by Prakash, Kushneel & Maiti, Dibyendu
- 394-400 Are taxes a good predictor of time use patterns? Examining the role of some key elasticities
by Gómez, Manuel A.
- 401-409 The effects of foreign direct investment on emigration: The roles of FDI source country, education, and gender
by Xu, Xu & Sylwester, Kevin
- 410-420 Recovery from natural disaster: A numerical investigation based on the convergence approach
by Hosoya, Kei
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-12 Banking for those unwilling to bank: Implications of Islamic banking systems
by Kumru, Cagri S. & Sarntisart, Saran
- 13-25 The role of dietary choices and medical expenditures on health outcomes when health shocks are endogenous
by Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Moslehi, Solmaz & Suen, Richard M.H.
- 26-39 Nowcasting Czech GDP in real time
by Rusnák, Marek
- 40-53 Oil price forecasting using gene expression programming and artificial neural networks
by Mostafa, Mohamed M. & El-Masry, Ahmed A.
- 54-66 Is gold a hedge against inflation? New evidence from a nonlinear ARDL approach
by Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Lahiani, Amine & Heller, David
- 67-81 On the usefulness of intraday price ranges to gauge liquidity in cap-based portfolios
by Mazza, Paolo & Petitjean, Mikael
- 82-99 Do population age groups matter in the energy use of the oil-exporting countries?
by Hasanov, Fakhri J. & Bulut, Cihan & Suleymanov, Elchin
- 100-116 Should interest expenses be tax deductible?
by Karpavičius, Sigitas & Yu, Fan
- 117-125 Capital stocks and capital services: Integrated and consistent estimates for the United Kingdom, 1950–2013
by Oulton, Nicholas & Wallis, Gavin
- 126-138 Impact of educational investments on economic losses from population ageing using an interregional CGE-population model
by Kim, Euijune & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Lee, Changkeun
- 139-152 Credit, asset prices and business cycles at the global level
by Dees, Stéphane
- 153-169 Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka
- 170-177 Can an overconfident insider coexist with a representativeness heuristic insider?
by Liu, Hong & Du, Sarina
- 178-186 Are natural gas spot and futures prices predictable?
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 187-194 Is small the new big? Islamic banking for SMEs in Turkey
by Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Ozturk, Huseyin
- 195-204 Spatial price dependence by time scale: Empirical evidence from the international butter markets
by Fousekis, Panos & Grigoriadis, Vasilis
- 205-217 Endogenous managerial compensation contracts in experimental quantity-setting duopolies
by Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel