2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 82-99 Do population age groups matter in the energy use of the oil-exporting countries?
by Hasanov, Fakhri J. & Bulut, Cihan & Suleymanov, Elchin
- 100-116 Should interest expenses be tax deductible?
by Karpavičius, Sigitas & Yu, Fan
- 117-125 Capital stocks and capital services: Integrated and consistent estimates for the United Kingdom, 1950–2013
by Oulton, Nicholas & Wallis, Gavin
- 126-138 Impact of educational investments on economic losses from population ageing using an interregional CGE-population model
by Kim, Euijune & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Lee, Changkeun
- 139-152 Credit, asset prices and business cycles at the global level
by Dees, Stéphane
- 153-169 Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka
- 170-177 Can an overconfident insider coexist with a representativeness heuristic insider?
by Liu, Hong & Du, Sarina
- 178-186 Are natural gas spot and futures prices predictable?
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 187-194 Is small the new big? Islamic banking for SMEs in Turkey
by Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Ozturk, Huseyin
- 195-204 Spatial price dependence by time scale: Empirical evidence from the international butter markets
by Fousekis, Panos & Grigoriadis, Vasilis
- 205-217 Endogenous managerial compensation contracts in experimental quantity-setting duopolies
by Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 218-234 Jumps in equilibrium prices and asymmetric news in foreign exchange markets
by El Ouadghiri, Imane & Uctum, Remzi
- 235-243 Strategic noise trading of later-informed traders in a multi-market framework
by Hsu, Chih-Hsiang
- 244-259 Oil price, overleveraging and shakeout in the shale energy sector — Game changers in the oil industry
by Gevorkyan, Arkady & Semmler, Willi
- 260-275 Empirical analysis of stock indices under a regime-switching model with dependent jump size risks
by Hsu, Yuan-Lin & Lin, Shih-Kuei & Hung, Ming-Chin & Huang, Tzu-Hui
- 276-288 Platform optimal capacity sharing: Willing to pay more does not guarantee a larger capacity share
by Aloui, Chokri & Jebsi, Khaïreddine
- 289-308 Can collapsing business networks explain economic downturns?
by Frijters, Paul & Antić, Nemanja
- 309-325 Trade-related spillovers and industrial competitiveness: Exploring the linkages for OECD countries
by Luh, Yir-Hueih & Jiang, Wun-Ji & Huang, Szu-Chi
- 326-338 Equilibrium asset pricing under the Lévy process with stochastic volatility and moment risk premiums
by Ruan, Xinfeng & Zhu, Wenli & Huang, Jiexiang & Zhang, Jin E.
- 339-346 Utility indifference valuation of corporate bond with credit rating migration by structure approach
by Liang, Jin & Zhao, Yuejuan & Zhang, Xudan
- 347-363 Heterogeneous noisy beliefs and dynamic competition in financial markets
by Boco, Hervé & Germain, Laurent & Rousseau, Fabrice
- 364-376 Credit constraints, growth and inequality dynamics
by Getachew, Yoseph Yilma
- 377-381 Patent claims and economic growth
by Niwa, Sumiko
- 382-391 Differing factor adjustment costs across industries: Evidence from Japan
by Mizobata, Hirokazu
- 392-401 Export rivalry, vertically-related markets, and optimal public ownership policy
by Chang, Winston W. & Ryu, Han Eol
- 402-411 The Fed-induced political business cycle: Empirical evidence from a time–frequency view
by Funashima, Yoshito
- 412-424 Unconventional monetary policy and capital flows
by Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf
- 425-438 Portfolio diversification benefits of Islamic investors with their major trading partners: Evidence from Malaysia based on MGARCH-DCC and wavelet approaches
by Rahim, Adam Mohamed & Masih, Mansur
- 439-449 Environmental pollution, sustained growth, and sufficient conditions for sustainable development
by Aznar-Márquez, J. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R.
- 450-462 Long memory and structural change in the G7 inflation dynamics
by Belkhouja, Mustapha & Mootamri, Imene
- 463-468 Can monetary policy fully stabilize pure demand shocks in a monetary union with a fiscal leader?
by Chortareas, Georgios & Mavrodimitrakis, Christos
- 469-478 Modelling sovereign credit ratings: The accuracy of models in a heterogeneous sample
by Ozturk, Huseyin & Namli, Ersin & Erdal, Halil Ibrahim
- 479-489 Exports versus export-platform FDI with endogenous wage determination
by Lee, Ki-Dong & Lee, Woohyung
- 490-502 Estimating the impact of minimum wages on poverty across ethnic groups in Malaysia
by Saari, M. Yusof & Rahman, M. Affan Abdul & Hassan, Azman & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah
- 503-514 Revisiting the long memory dynamics of the implied–realized volatility relationship: New evidence from the wavelet regression
by Baruník, Jozef & Hlínková, Michaela
- 515-521 Predictability within the energy consumption–economic growth nexus: Some evidence from income and regional groups
by Narayan, Seema
- 522-536 Optimal risk and dividend strategies with transaction costs and terminal value
by Cheng, Gongpin & Zhao, Yongxia
- 537-544 The selection of firms based on productivity: different roles of entry and overhead cost
by Jiang, Zheng & Shi, Huimin
- 545-562 Formal education versus learning-by-doing: On the labor market efficiency of educational choices
by Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse
- 563-573 Do education quality and spillovers matter? Evidence on human capital and productivity in Greece
by Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios
- 574-590 Further evidence on the rationality of interest rate expectations: A comprehensive study of developed and emerging economies
by Miah, Fazlul & Khalifa, Ahmed Ali & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 591-599 Does the microsimulation approach used in macro–micro modelling matter? An application to the distributional effects of capital outflows during Argentina's Currency Board regime
by Debowicz, Darío
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-7 Expansion and welfare in microfinance: A screening model
by Lahkar, Ratul & Pingali, Viswanath
- 8-22 Efficiency drivers in Brazilian insurance: A two-stage DEA meta frontier-data mining approach
by Wanke, Peter & Barros, Carlos Pestana
- 23-36 Threshold, smooth transition and mean reversion in inflation: New evidence from European countries
by Chen, Shyh-Wei & Hsu, Chi-Sheng
- 37-47 Government size, institutions, and export performance among OECD economies
by Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher
- 48-62 Effects of labour-market institutions on employment, wages, R&D intensity and growth in 27 OECD countries: From theory to practice
by Afonso, Óscar
- 63-74 Measuring systemic risk using vine-copula
by Pourkhanali, Armin & Kim, Jong-Min & Tafakori, Laleh & Fard, Farzad Alavi
- 75-88 How do oil price forecast errors impact inflation forecast errors? An empirical analysis from US, French and UK inflation forecasts
by Bec, Frédérique & De Gaye, Annabelle
- 89-106 Industry returns, market returns and economic fundamentals: Evidence for the United States
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 107-120 Can the information technology revolution explain the incidence of co-movement of skill premium and stock prices?
by Gangopadhyay, Kausik & Nishimura, Atsushi & Pal, Rupayan
- 121-132 Fertility and female wages: A new link via house prices
by Day, Creina & Guest, Ross
- 133-143 Structural breaks and monetary dynamics: A time series analysis
by El-Shazly, Alaa
- 144-155 Competition and petrol pricing in the smartphone era: Evidence from Singapore
by Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang
- 156-165 The impact of earnings management on the performance of ASEAN banks
by Wu, Yueh-Cheng & Wei Kiong Ting, Irene & Lu, Wen-Min & Nourani, Mohammad & Kweh, Qian Long
- 166-178 Time-varying saving–investment relationship and the Feldstein–Horioka puzzle
by Ma, Wei & Li, Haiqi
- 179-186 On business cycle fluctuations in USA macroeconomic time series
by Kiani, Khurshid M.
- 187-194 A real option analysis for stochastic disease control and vaccine stockpile policy: An application to H1N1 in Korea
by Park, Hojeong
- 195-207 Austerity and recovery: Exchange rate regime choice, economic growth, and financial crises
by Bohl, Martin T. & Michaelis, Philip & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 208-215 The Long-run and Short-run Impacts of Urbanization on Carbon Dioxide Emissions
by Sheng, Pengfei & Guo, Xiaohui
- 216-223 Forecasting VaR and ES using dynamic conditional score models and skew Student distribution
by Gao, Chun-Ting & Zhou, Xiao-Hua
- 224-230 The effects of probabilistic innovations on Schumpeterian economic growth in a creative region
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 231-244 Durable consumption and asset returns: Cointegration analysis
by Chen, Guojin & Hong, Zhiwu & Ren, Yu
- 245-253 Modeling technological bias and factor input behavior in China's wheat production sector
by Zhu, Shu & Xu, Xin & Ren, Xiaojing & Sun, Tianhua & Oxley, Les & Rae, Allan & Ma, Hengyun
- 254-265 (Un-)Sustainability of Public Finances in German Laender: A Panel Time Series Approach
by Burret, Heiko T. & Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A.
- 266-277 General equilibrium models with Morishima elasticities of substitution in production
by Karney, Daniel H.
- 278-288 A discussion on the innovation distribution of the Markov regime-switching GARCH model
by Shi, Yanlin & Feng, Lingbing
- 289-301 Is tied aid bad for the recipient countries?
by Kim, Sang-Kee & Kim, Young-Han
- 302-313 An econometric evaluation of the management of large-scale transport infrastructure in Spain during the great recession: Lessons for infrastructure bubbles
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael
- 314-333 Offshoring and labour market reforms in Germany: Assessment and policy implications
by Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël
- 334-344 Do rating grades convey important information: German evidence?
by Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Duygun, Meryem & Mamedshakhova, Djamila
- 345-353 Financial integration: The role of tradable and non-tradable goods
by Guven, Cahit
- 354-374 Breaks or long range dependence in the energy futures volatility: Out-of-sample forecasting and VaR analysis
by Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 375-387 Flexible and welfare-consistent tariff aggregation over exporter regions
by Himics, Mihály & Britz, Wolfgang
- 388-397 Economic growth and carbon emissions
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza
- 398-408 Assessing global competitiveness under multi-criteria perspective
by Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Rodríguez, Beatriz & Luque, Mariano
- 409-418 Heterogeneous expectation, beliefs evolution and house price volatility
by Zhang, Hao & Huang, Yuyuan & Yao, Haixiang
- 419-435 When Behavioral Portfolio Theory meets Markowitz theory
by Pfiffelmann, Marie & Roger, Tristan & Bourachnikova, Olga
- 436-444 A middle income trap in a small open economy: Modeling the Argentinean case
by Dabús, Carlos & Tohmé, Fernando & Caraballo, M. Ángeles
- 445-469 Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: The role of domestic shocks
by Cornand, Camille & Gandré, Pauline & Gimet, Céline
- 470-476 Aggregation and long-memory: An analysis based on the discrete Fourier transform
by Shi, Wendong & Sun, Jingwei
- 477-486 Government capital injection, credit risk transfer, and bank performance during a financial crisis
by Chang, Chuen-Ping & Chen, Shi
- 487-493 A rational choice model of the biased recall of information
by Lightle, John P.
- 494-508 The effects of UNESCO World Heritage List inscription on tourism destinations performance in Italian regions
by Cuccia, Tiziana & Guccio, Calogero & Rizzo, Ilde
- 509-514 Licensing a quality-enhancing innovation to an upstream firm
by Tian, Xiaoli
- 515-526 The allocation of time and puzzling profiles of the elderly
by Aydilek, Asiye
2016, Volume 52, Issue PB
- 301-309 Geopolitics and the oil price
by Noguera-Santaella, José
- 310-321 Reassessing the effects of environmental taxation when pollution affects health over the life-cycle
by Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie & Pautrel, Xavier
- 322-331 Real growth co-movements and business cycle synchronization in the GCC countries: Evidence from time-frequency analysis
by Aloui, Chaker & Hkiri, Besma & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 332-351 Reexamining the relationship between inflation and growth: Do institutions matter in developing countries?
by Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R.
- 352-365 Economic growth, volatility, and cross-country spillovers: New evidence for the G7 countries
by Antonakakis, N. & Badinger, H.
- 366-374 RED versus REDD: Biofuel policy versus forest conservation
by Dixon, Peter & van Meijl, Hans & Rimmer, Maureen & Shutes, Lindsay & Tabeau, Andrzej
- 375-389 The equity price channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE model with financial frictions and banking
by Hollander, Hylton & Liu, Guangling
- 390-399 Regional burden sharing of GHG mitigation policies in a decentralized federation
by Arif, Faisal & Dissou, Yazid
- 400-407 Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: A non-linear and disaggregated approach
by Nollet, Joscha & Filis, George & Mitrokostas, Evangelos
- 408-426 Low-skill offshoring and welfare compensation policies
by Agnese, Pablo & Hromcová, Jana
- 427-434 Can firm entry explain news-driven fluctuations?
by Pavlov, Oscar
- 435-441 Japan's tourism-led foreign direct investment inflows: An empirical study
by Tomohara, Akinori
- 442-451 Are there periodically collapsing bubbles in the stock markets? New international evidence
by Chen, Shyh-Wei & Hsu, Chi-Sheng & Xie, Zixong
- 452-466 Yen internationalization and Japan's international reserves
by Zhang, Zhiwen & Makin, Anthony J. & Bai, Qinxian
- 467-476 Asymmetric evidence of gasoline price responses in France: A Markov-switching approach
by Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Goutte, Stéphane & Porcher, Simon & Porcher, Thomas
- 477-484 A typology of European countries based on innovation efficiency and technology gaps: The role of early-stage entrepreneurship
by Kontolaimou, Alexandra & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Tsakanikas, Aggelos
- 485-498 Labor protection and government control: Evidence from privatized firms
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi
- 499-506 Vertical price transmission in the US beef sector: Evidence from the nonlinear ARDL model
by Fousekis, Panos & Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Trachanas, Emmanouil
- 507-518 Identification and estimation of endogenous selection models in the presence of misclassification errors
by Shiu, Ji-Liang
- 519-530 Optimal contract theory with time-inconsistent preferences
by li, Hong & Mu, Congming & Yang, Jinqiang
- 531-539 Endogenous growth and welfare effects of education subsidies and intergenerational transfers
by Del Rey, Elena & Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel
- 540-550 How useful are measured expectations in estimation and simulation of a conventional small New Keynesian macro model?
by Kortelainen, Mika & Paloviita, Maritta & Viren, Matti
- 551-563 Business cycle synchronisation in EMU: Can fiscal policy bring member-countries closer?
by Degiannakis, Stavros & Duffy, David & Filis, George & Livada, Alexandra
- 564-573 Natural resource revenue, spending strategies and economic growth in Niger
by Go, Delfin S. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen
- 574-582 The nexus of economic and institutional evolution
by Neyapti, Bilin & Arasil, Yavuz
- 583-591 Revisiting asymmetric price transmission in the U.S. oil-gasoline markets: A multiple threshold error-correction analysis
by Qin, Xiao & Zhou, Chunyang & Wu, Chongfeng
- 592-608 Forecasting stock volatility using after-hour information: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange
by Jayawardena, Nirodha I. & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Su, Jen-Je
- 609-617 Common dynamic factors in driving commodity prices: Implications of a generalized dynamic factor model
by Kagraoka, Yusho
- 618-629 Effects of government capital injection on bank and bank-dependent borrower
by Chen, Shi & Lin, Ku-Jun
- 630-649 Debt sustainability, public investment, and natural resources in developing countries: The DIGNAR model
by Melina, Giovanni & Yang, Shu-Chun S. & Zanna, Luis-Felipe
- 650-660 An analysis of China's climate policy using the China-in-Global Energy Model
by Qi, Tianyu & Winchester, Niven & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Da & Zhang, Xiliang
- 661-671 Generalized cross-spectral test for nonlinear Granger causality with applications to money–output and price–volume relations
by Li, Haiqi & Zhong, Wanling & Park, Sung Y.
- 672-680 Carbon dioxide emissions and interregional economic convergence in China
by Yang, Jun & Zhang, Tengfei & Sheng, Pengfei & Shackman, Joshua D.
- 681-689 Climate change and economic growth: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis for Egypt
by Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk
- 690-698 Hedging performance of REIT index futures: A comparison of alternative hedge ratio estimation methods
by Zhou, Jian
- 699-713 Trends, unit roots, structural changes, and time-varying asymmetries in U.S. macroeconomic data: the Stock and Watson data re-examined
by Sandberg, Rickard
- 714-724 Has the attitude of US citizens towards redistribution changed over time?
by Pittau, Maria Grazia & Farcomeni, Alessio & Zelli, Roberto
- 725-732 Stochastic unit root processes: Maximum likelihood estimation, and new Lagrange multiplier and likelihood ratio tests
by Yoon, Gawon
- 733-741 Oil prices, exchange rate, and the price asymmetry in the Taiwanese retail gasoline market
by Chou, Kuo-Wei & Tseng, Yi-Heng
- 742-748 Public stimulus for private investment: An extended real options model
by Barbosa, Diogo & Carvalho, Vitor M. & Pereira, Paulo J.
- 749-763 Retirement planning in the light of changing demographics
by Wang, Hong & Koo, Bonsoo & O'Hare, Colin
- 764-771 Chinese liquidity increases and the U.S. economy
by Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 772-789 Does the vector error correction model perform better than others in forecasting stock price? An application of residual income valuation theory
by Kuo, Chen-Yin
- 790-811 Estimating parameters and structural change in CGE models using a Bayesian cross-entropy estimation approach
by Go, Delfin S. & Lofgren, Hans & Ramos, Fabian Mendez & Robinson, Sherman
- 812-821 Modeling long memory volatility using realized measures of volatility: A realized HAR GARCH model
by Huang, Zhuo & Liu, Hao & Wang, Tianyi
- 822-837 Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy
by Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 838-850 Universal social insurance for Mexico: Modeling of a financing scheme
by Antón, Arturo & Boyd, Roy & Elizondo, Alejandra & Ibarrarán, María Eugenia
- 851-858 Institutional path dependence and international research intensity
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W.
- 859-866 Fiscal rules as a response to commodity shocks: A welfare analysis of the Colombian scenario
by Ojeda-Joya, Jair N. & Parra-Polanía, Julián A. & Vargas, Carmiña O.
- 867-883 Long-term economic modeling for climate change assessment
by Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Morris, Jennifer F. & Babiker, Mustafa H.
- 884-897 Information transmission between U.S. and China index futures markets: An asymmetric DCC GARCH approach
by Hou, Yang & Li, Steven
- 898-912 Animal spirits and optimal monetary policy design in the presence of labour market frictions
by Sheen, Jeffrey & Wang, Ben Zhe
- 913-925 Market integration dynamics and asymptotic price convergence in distribution
by García-Hiernaux, Alfredo & Guerrero, David E. & McAleer, Michael
- 926-938 The short-term persistence of international mutual fund performance
by Vidal-García, Javier & Vidal, Marta & Boubaker, Sabri & Uddin, Gazi Salah
- 939-944 Revisit causal nexus between military spending and debt: A panel causality test
by Zhang, Xiaoyan & Chang, Tsangyao & Su, Chi-Wei & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 945-959 What happens when the Kiwi flies? Sectoral effects of exchange rate shocks on the New Zealand economy
by Karagedikli, Özer & Ryan, Michael & Steenkamp, Daan & Vehbi, Tugrul
- 960-966 Bank fundamentals, economic conditions, and bank failures in East Asian countries
by Lin, Ching-Chung & Yang, Shou-Lin
- 967-980 Generalized asset pricing: Expected Downside Risk-based equilibrium modeling
by Ormos, Mihály & Timotity, Dusán
- 981-996 What can wavelets unveil about the vulnerabilities of monetary integration? A tale of Eurozone stock markets
by Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Masih, A. Mansur M.
- 997-1016 Fiscal policy during the crisis: A look on Germany and the Euro area with GEAR
by Gadatsch, Niklas & Hauzenberger, Klemens & Stähler, Nikolai
- 1017-1025 The role of savings rate in exchange rate and trade imbalance nexus: Cross-countries evidence
by Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung D.
- 1026-1033 International trade and tourism flows: An extension of the gravity model
by Santana-Gallego, María & Ledesma-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Pérez-Rodríguez, Jorge V.
2016, Volume 52, Issue PA
- 1-2 Advances and challenges in decision-making, monetary policy and financial markets
by Dufrénot, Gilles & Jawadi, Fredj
- 3-12 Solving intertemporal CGE models in parallel using a singly bordered block diagonal ordering technique
by Van Ha, Pham & Kompas, Tom
- 13-25 Counterfeit quality and verification in a monetary exchange
by Shao, Enchuan & Fung, Ben S.C.
- 26-34 The effects of global excess liquidity on emerging stock market returns: Evidence from a panel threshold model
by Brana, Sophie & Prat, Stéphanie
- 35-49 Investment hysteresis and potential output: A post-Keynesian–Kaleckian agent-based approach
by Bassi, Federico & Lang, Dany
- 50-57 The effect of ageing on the European economies in a life-cycle model
by Kolasa, Aleksandra & Rubaszek, Michał
- 58-70 Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: A model-based analysis
by Gomes, S. & Jacquinot, P. & Pisani, M.
- 71-77 The safer, the riskier: A model of financial instability and bank leverage
by Kato, Ryo & Tsuruga, Takayuki
- 78-100 A multi-country DSGE model with incomplete exchange rate pass-through: An application for the Euro-area
by Razafindrabe, Tovonony M.
- 101-107 Central bank independence in a historical perspective. Myth, lessons and a new model
by Blancheton, Bertrand
- 108-114 Inflation targeting and public deficit in emerging countries: A time varying treatment effect approach
by Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane
- 115-124 Optimal positioning in financial derivatives under mixture distributions
by Hentati-Kaffel, R. & Prigent, J.-L.
- 125-143 Decreasing fertility vs increasing longevity: Raising the retirement age in the context of ageing processes
by Bielecki, Marcin & Goraus, Karolina & Hagemejer, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 144-154 Employee stock option-implied risk attitude under Rank-Dependent Expected Utility
by Bahaji, Hamza & Casta, Jean-François
- 155-161 How bank competition influences liquidity creation
by Horvath, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent
- 162-172 Financialisation and crisis in an agent based macroeconomic model
by Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro
- 173-185 Spatial price transmission on agricultural commodity markets under different volatility regimes
by Ganneval, S.
- 186-205 Monetary policy regime shifts under the zero lower bound: An application of a stochastic rational expectations equilibrium to a Markov switching DSGE model
by Iiboshi, Hirokuni
- 206-215 On the risk comovements between the crude oil market and U.S. dollar exchange rates
by de Truchis, Gilles & Keddad, Benjamin
- 216-225 The macroeconomic determinants of the US term structure during the Great Moderation
by Paccagnini, Alessia
- 226-232 Did the Fed follow an implicit McCallum rule during the Great Depression?
by Damette, Olivier & Parent, Antoine
- 233-238 Revisiting the role of inflation environment in exchange rate pass-through: A panel threshold approach
by Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine & Louhichi, Waël
- 239-250 Does trust contribute to stock market development?
by Ng, Adam & Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Mirakhor, Abbas
- 251-258 Tax evasion, tax corruption and stochastic growth
by Célimène, Fred & Dufrénot, Gilles & Mophou, Gisèle & N'Guérékata, Gaston
- 259-265 The performance of hybrid models in the assessment of default risk
by Bellalah, Mondher & Zouari, Sami & Levyne, Olivier
- 266-277 Reducible diffusions with time-varying transformations with application to short-term interest rates
by Bu, Ruijun & Cheng, Jie & Hadri, Kaddour
- 278-291 Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints
by Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc
- 292-299 On the study of contagion in the context of the subprime crisis: A dynamic conditional correlation–multivariate GARCH approach
by Hemche, Omar & Jawadi, Fredj & Maliki, Samir B. & Cheffou, Abdoulkarim Idi
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-12 The course of realized volatility in the LME non-ferrous metal market
by Todorova, Neda
- 13-20 The effect of strategic technology adoptions by local firms on technology spillover
by Kwon, Chul-Woo & Chun, Bong Geul
- 21-32 Demand and supply effects of bargaining power shocks
by Charpe, Matthieu & Kühn, Stefan
- 33-37 A wavelet analysis of US fiscal sustainability
by Cascio, Iolanda Lo
- 38-52 The sensitivity of climate-economy CGE models to energy-related elasticity parameters: Implications for climate policy design
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Paglialunga, Elena
- 53-57 A robust estimation of the terms of trade between the United Kingdom and British India, 1858–1947
by Ghoshray, Atanu
- 58-64 Does investment in capacity encourage FDI?
by Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos
- 65-71 Can online markets attract high-quality products?
by Chen, Pu & Chen, Yijuan & Hu, Xiangting & Li, Sanxi
- 72-83 Central bank and asymmetric preferences: An application of sieve estimators to the U.S. and Brazil
by de Sá, Rodrigo & Portugal, Marcelo S.
- 84-98 Dynamic Asian stock market convergence: Evidence from dynamic cointegration analysis among China and ASEAN-5
by Chien, Mei-Se & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hu, Te-Chung & Hu, Hui-Ting
- 99-111 Patent infringement, litigation, and settlement
by Jeon, Haejun
- 112-122 The role of financial speculation in the energy future markets: A new time-varying coefficient approach
by Li, Haiqi & Kim, Hyung-Gun & Park, Sung Y.
- 123-135 House prices and credit risk: Evidence from the United States
by Tajik, Mohammad & Aliakbari, Saeideh & Ghalia, Thaana & Kaffash, Sepideh
- 136-152 Emission reduction policy: A regional economic analysis for China
by Chen, Anping & Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 153-158 Production and hedging decisions under regret aversion
by Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Xu, Qunfang & Zhu, Xuehu
- 159-171 Can re-regulation of the financial sector strike back public debt?
by Agnello, Luca & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 172-182 Dynamic mean–variance portfolio selection with liability and stochastic interest rate
by Chang, Hao
- 183-199 An examination of macroeconomic fluctuations in Korea exploiting a Markov-switching DSGE approach
by Choi, Jinho & Hur, Joonyoung
- 200-213 Foreign direct investment and economic growth: A real relationship or wishful thinking?
by Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali
- 214-226 Institutional infrastructure and economic growth in member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
by Slesman, Ly & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Ra'ees, Wahabuddin
- 227-241 Measuring the speed of convergence of stock prices: A nonparametric and nonlinear approach
by Kim, Hyeongwoo & Ryu, Deockhyun
- 242-262 Modeling intermittent renewable electricity technologies in general equilibrium models
by Tapia-Ahumada, Karen & Octaviano, Claudia & Rausch, Sebastian & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio
- 263-268 On the stochastic elasticity of variance diffusions
by Kim, Jeong-Hoon & Yoon, Ji-Hun & Lee, Jungwoo & Choi, Sun-Yong
- 269-279 Rural welfare implications of large-scale land acquisitions in Africa: A theoretical framework
by Kleemann, Linda & Thiele, Rainer