Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 323-338 International sign predictability of stock returns: The role of the United States
by Nyberg, Henri & Pönkä, Harri
- 339-350 Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU
by Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca
- 351-364 Shining a light on the shadows: Identifying robust determinants of the shadow economy
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A.
- 365-382 External shocks and exchange rate regimes in Southeast Asia: A DSGE analysis
by Sangaré, Ibrahima
- 383-393 The masquerade ball of the CEOs and the mask of excessive risk
by Citci, Sadettin Haluk & Inci, Eren
- 394-402 Do remittances improve income inequality? An instrumental variable quantile analysis of the Kenyan case
by Bang, James T. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 403-412 Income growth and inequality: The threshold effects of trade and financial openness
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 413-426 Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in “normal” and “bad” times
by Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph
- 427-441 The bank lending channel of unconventional monetary policy: The impact of the VLTROs on credit supply in Spain
by García-Posada, Miguel & Marchetti, Marcos
- 442-453 Euro, crisis and unemployment: Youth patterns, youth policies?
by Ghoshray, Atanu & Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector
- 454-465 Homeward bound FDI: Are migrants a bridge over troubled finance?
by Cuadros, Ana & Martín-Montaner, Joan & Paniagua, Jordi
- 466-474 What drives interdependence of FDI among host countries? The role of geographic proximity and similarity in public debt
by Alamá-Sabater, Luisa & Heid, Benedikt & Jiménez-Fernández, Eduardo & Márquez-Ramos, Laura
- 475-481 On the isolated impact of copulas on risk measurement: Asimulation study
by Berger, Theo
- 482-493 Safe-haven demand for housing in London
by Eraslan, Sercan
- 494-511 The skewness risk premium in currency markets
by Broll, Michael
- 512-522 Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing?
by Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena
- 523-534 Robust tests for change in intercept and slope in linear regression models with application to manager performance in the mutual fund industry
by Pouliot, William
- 535-542 Fiscal and monetary policies in the BRICS: A panel VAR approach
by Jawadi, Fredj & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 543-555 Real estate investment: Market volatility and optimal holding period under risk aversion
by Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Prigent, Jean-Luc
- 556-568 How rational could VIX investing be?
by Bahaji, Hamza & Aberkane, Salah
- 569-579 Optimal funding and hiring/firing policies with mean reverting demand
by Bouasker, O. & Letifi, N. & Prigent, J.-L.
- 580-587 Detecting nonlinear dependencies in eurozone peripheral equity markets: A multistep filtering approach
by Avdoulas, Christos & Bekiros, Stelios & Boubaker, Sabri
- 588-598 Solvency capital requirement for a temporal dependent losses in insurance
by Araichi, Sawssen & Peretti, Christian de & Belkacem, Lotfi
- 599-614 Structured products under generalized kappa ratio
by Hentati-Kaffel, Rania
- 615-626 A general theory of corporate international investment under incomplete information, short sales and taxes
by Bellalah, Mondher & Bradford, Marc & Zhang, Detao
- 627-641 Explicit solutions to dynamic portfolio choice problems: A continuous-time detour
by Legendre, François & Togola, Djibril
- 642-654 The dark side of the black gold shock onto Europe: One stock's joy is another stock's sorrow
by Kaabia, Olfa & Abid, Ilyes & Mkaouar, Farid
- 655-664 An efficient estimate and forecast of the implied volatility surface: A nonlinear Kalman filter approach
by Chen, Si & Zhou, Zhen & Li, Shenghong
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-12 The (strong) interdependence between intermediate producer services' attributes and manufacturing location
by Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & Vera-Cabello, María
- 13-25 Impact of mega trade deals on China: A computational general equilibrium analysis
by Li, Chunding & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John
- 26-35 Analyzing the efficiency performance of major Australian mining companies using bootstrap data envelopment analysis
by Hosseinzadeh, Ahmad & Smyth, Russell & Valadkhani, Abbas & Le, Viet
- 36-46 Islamic financial markets and global crises: Contagion or decoupling?
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Naifar, Nader & Dimitriou, Dimitrios
- 47-54 Peak-load pricing in duopoly
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Lee, Myeong Ho & Berg, Nathan
- 55-75 The labor market effects of skill-biased technological change in Malaysia
by Marouani, Mohamed A. & Nilsson, Björn
- 76-92 Beyond representative households: The macro–micro impact analysis of VAT designs applied to Niger
by de Quatrebarbes, Céline & Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Savard, Luc
- 93-105 Optimal value of a patent in an asymmetric Cournot duopoly market
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 106-119 Stock market liquidity and economic cycles: A non-linear approach
by Switzer, Lorne N. & Picard, Alan
- 120-132 Business cycles in a balance-of-payments constrained growth framework
by Garcimartin, Carlos & Kvedaras, Virmantas & Rivas, Luis
- 133-152 Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change
by Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan
- 153-163 Modeling heterogeneous inflation expectations: empirical evidence from demographic data?
by Xu, Yingying & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Lobonţ, Oana-Ramona & Su, Chi-Wei
- 164-170 Gold returns: Do business cycle asymmetries matter? Evidence from an international country sample
by Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia
- 171-179 Regional convergence within particular country — An approach based on the regional price deflators
by Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 180-196 A bivariate Hawkes process for interest rate modeling
by Hainaut, Donatien
- 197-207 Financial development and the shadow economy: A panel VAR analysis
by Berdiev, Aziz N. & Saunoris, James W.
- 208-220 Global financial conditions and asset markets: Evidence from fragile emerging economies
by Yildirim, Zekeriya
- 221-237 A good career or a good marriage: The returns of higher education in France
by Courtioux, Pierre & Lignon, Vincent
- 238-247 Weathering the storm: ownership structure and performance of microfinance institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis
by Wijesiri, Mahinda
- 248-262 Youth unemployment and welfare gains from eliminating business cycles — The case of Poland
by Acedański, Jan
- 263-280 Do oil producing countries offer international diversification benefits? Evidence from GCC countries
by Mimouni, Karim & Charfeddine, Lanouar & Al-Azzam, Moh'd
- 281-293 How to regulate bank dividends? Is capital regulation an answer?
by Ashraf, Badar Nadeem & Bibi, Bushra & Zheng, Changjun
- 294-310 Endogenous environmental policy for small open economies with transboundary pollution
by Fünfgelt, Joachim & Schulze, Günther G.
- 311-323 Intervention time series analysis of crime rates: The case of sentence reform in Virginia
by Vujić, Sunčica & Commandeur, Jacques J.F. & Koopman, Siem Jan
- 324-331 Education, male gender preference and migrants' remittances: Interactions in rural Morocco
by Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Parameter uncertainty and inflation dynamics in a model with asymmetric central bank preferences
by Chesang, Laban K. & Naraidoo, Ruthira
- 11-24 Monetary shocks, macroprudential shocks and financial stability
by Greenwood-Nimmo, Matthew & Tarassow, Artur
- 25-34 Financial crises and the evolution of credit reallocation: Evidence from Korea
by Hyun, Junghwan
- 35-42 Revisiting the accelerator principle in a world of uncertainty: Some empirical evidence
by Arestis, Philip & Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Rosa
- 43-49 Market reaction to internet news: Information diffusion and price pressure
by Zhang, Yongjie & Song, Weixin & Shen, Dehua & Zhang, Wei
- 50-58 Regional income inequality in China revisited: A perspective from club convergence
by Tian, Xu & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Zhou, Yingheng & Yu, Xiaohua
- 59-65 Macroeconomic effects of cost equivalent business fiscal incentives
by Houndonougbo, Ahiteme N. & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 66-78 Asymmetric causality using frequency domain and time-frequency domain (wavelet) approaches
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Chang, Tsangyao & Ranjbar, Omid
- 79-93 From pro-natalist rhetoric to population policies in Turkey? An OLG general equilibrium analysis
by Georges, Patrick & Seçkin, Aylin
- 94-101 To educate or not to educate: Impact of public policies in developing countries
by Beladi, Hamid & Sinha, Chaitali & Kar, Saibal
- 102-108 A high-frequency analysis of the interactions between REIT return and volatility
by Zhou, Jian
- 109-121 Policy failure or success? Detecting market failure in China's housing market
by Chen, W.D.
- 122-132 The moderating role of firm age in the relationship between R&D expenditure and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese and US mining firms
by Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Smyth, Russell
- 133-147 Causes and hazards of the euro area sovereign debt crisis: Pure and fundamentals-based contagion
by Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 148-161 What drives the labour wedge? A comparison between CEE countries and the Euro Area
by Skibińska, Małgorzata
- 162-167 Nonlinear approaches in testing PPP: Evidence from Southern African development community
by Zerihun, Mulatu F. & Breitenbach, Marthinus C.
- 168-176 Gold and silver manipulation: What can be empirically verified?
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Peat, Maurice
- 177-186 How does capital regulation react to monetary policy? New evidence on the risk-taking channel
by de Moraes, Claudio Oliveira & Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Antunes, José Américo Pereira
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-5 SME's lending and Islamic finance. Is it a “win–win” situation?
by Shaban, Mohamed & Duygun, Meryem & Fry, John
- 6-14 Interdependence of foreign exchange markets: A wavelet coherence analysis
by Yang, Lu & Cai, Xiao Jing & Zhang, Huimin & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 15-31 Do children of the first marriage deter divorce?
by Bellido, Héctor & Molina, José Alberto & Solaz, Anne & Stancanelli, Elena
- 32-41 Cross-country output convergence and growth: Evidence from varying coefficient nonparametric method
by Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo & Pan, Zhewen
- 42-56 The Laffer curve in schedular multi-rate income taxes with non-genuine allowances: An application to Spain
by Sanz-Sanz, José Félix
- 57-72 The role of identity and authority from anarchy to order: Insights from modeling the trajectory of dueling in Europe
by Vahabi, Mehrdad & Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz
- 73-82 Emission tax and optimal privatization in Cournot–Bertrand comparison
by Xu, Lili & Cho, Sumi & Lee, Sang-Ho
- 83-91 How might the South be helped by Northern technology yet harmed by Northern money?
by Cheng, Wenli & Zhang, Dingsheng
- 92-101 Electricity consumption modelling: A case of Germany
by Do, Linh Phuong Catherine & Lin, Kuan-Heng & Molnár, Peter
- 102-114 The New Keynesian Phillips Curve in multiple quantiles and the asymmetry of monetary policy
by Lee, Dong Jin & Yoon, Jai Hyung
- 115-126 A new trade network theory: What economists can learn from engineers
by Hübler, Michael
- 127-134 Business cycle and bank lending procyclicality in a dual banking system
by Ibrahim, Mansor H.
- 135-151 Industry dynamics under production constraints — The case of the EU dairy sector
by Kersting, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin
- 152-168 Pricing beliefs: Empirical evidence from the implied cost of deposit insurance for Islamic banks
by Grira, Jocelyn & Hassan, M. Kabir & Soumaré, Issouf
- 169-178 The income effect under uncertainty: A Slutsky-like decomposition with risk aversion
by Antoniadou, Elena & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc
- 179-188 Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation
by Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku
- 189-206 Shift in demand elasticities, road energy forecast and the persistence profile of shocks
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Amakye, Kwaku & Barnor, Charles & Quartey, George & Bekoe, William
- 207-225 To engage or not to engage in corporate social responsibility: Empirical evidence from global banking sector
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Wu, Meng-Wen & Chen, Ting-Hsuan & Fang, Hao
- 226-240 Interpreting the movement of oil prices: Driven by fundamentals or bubbles?
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Yao, Ting
- 241-253 Interdependencies between Atlantic and Pacific agreements: Evidence from agri-food sectors
by Disdier, Anne‐Célia & Emlinger, Charlotte & Fouré, Jean
- 254-268 Fiscal policy as a temptation control device: Savings subsidy and social security
by Tran, Chung
- 269-278 Can consumer price index predict gold price returns?
by Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 279-291 Trillions gained and lost: Estimating the magnitude of growth episodes
by Pritchett, Lant & Sen, Kunal & Kar, Sabyasachi & Raihan, Selim
- 292-297 Spillovers from the beer market to U.S. cigarette demand
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Saunoris, James W.
- 298-304 R2 and idiosyncratic volatility: Which captures the firm-specific return variation?
by Zhang, Wei & Li, Xiao & Shen, Dehua & Teglio, Andrea
- 305-314 Further application of Narayan and Liu (2015) unit root model for trending time series
by Salisu, Afees A. & Adeleke, Adegoke I.
- 315-321 Individual transferable quotas in Cournot competition
by Okumura, Yasunori
- 322-327 The optimal percentage requirement and welfare comparisons in a two-country electricity market with a common tradable green certificate system
by Sun, Yanming
- 328-342 Are Armington elasticities different across countries and sectors? A European study
by Olekseyuk, Zoryana & Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah
- 343-358 A multiple threshold analysis of the Fed's balancing act during the Great Moderation
by Ahmad, Saad
- 359-372 Heterogeneous lending behaviors and gross loan flows in developing economies
by Hyun, Junghwan & Uddin, Azad
- 373-381 Polarization or convergence? An analysis of regional unemployment disparities in Europe over time
by Beyer, Robert C.M. & Stemmer, Michael A.
- 382-393 Does devaluation improve trade balance in small island economies? The case of Fiji
by Prakash, Kushneel & Maiti, Dibyendu
- 394-400 Are taxes a good predictor of time use patterns? Examining the role of some key elasticities
by Gómez, Manuel A.
- 401-409 The effects of foreign direct investment on emigration: The roles of FDI source country, education, and gender
by Xu, Xu & Sylwester, Kevin
- 410-420 Recovery from natural disaster: A numerical investigation based on the convergence approach
by Hosoya, Kei
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-12 Banking for those unwilling to bank: Implications of Islamic banking systems
by Kumru, Cagri S. & Sarntisart, Saran
- 13-25 The role of dietary choices and medical expenditures on health outcomes when health shocks are endogenous
by Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Moslehi, Solmaz & Suen, Richard M.H.
- 26-39 Nowcasting Czech GDP in real time
by Rusnák, Marek
- 40-53 Oil price forecasting using gene expression programming and artificial neural networks
by Mostafa, Mohamed M. & El-Masry, Ahmed A.
- 54-66 Is gold a hedge against inflation? New evidence from a nonlinear ARDL approach
by Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Lahiani, Amine & Heller, David
- 67-81 On the usefulness of intraday price ranges to gauge liquidity in cap-based portfolios
by Mazza, Paolo & Petitjean, Mikael
- 82-99 Do population age groups matter in the energy use of the oil-exporting countries?
by Hasanov, Fakhri J. & Bulut, Cihan & Suleymanov, Elchin
- 100-116 Should interest expenses be tax deductible?
by Karpavičius, Sigitas & Yu, Fan
- 117-125 Capital stocks and capital services: Integrated and consistent estimates for the United Kingdom, 1950–2013
by Oulton, Nicholas & Wallis, Gavin
- 126-138 Impact of educational investments on economic losses from population ageing using an interregional CGE-population model
by Kim, Euijune & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Lee, Changkeun
- 139-152 Credit, asset prices and business cycles at the global level
by Dees, Stéphane
- 153-169 Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka
- 170-177 Can an overconfident insider coexist with a representativeness heuristic insider?
by Liu, Hong & Du, Sarina
- 178-186 Are natural gas spot and futures prices predictable?
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 187-194 Is small the new big? Islamic banking for SMEs in Turkey
by Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Ozturk, Huseyin
- 195-204 Spatial price dependence by time scale: Empirical evidence from the international butter markets
by Fousekis, Panos & Grigoriadis, Vasilis
- 205-217 Endogenous managerial compensation contracts in experimental quantity-setting duopolies
by Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 218-234 Jumps in equilibrium prices and asymmetric news in foreign exchange markets
by El Ouadghiri, Imane & Uctum, Remzi
- 235-243 Strategic noise trading of later-informed traders in a multi-market framework
by Hsu, Chih-Hsiang
- 244-259 Oil price, overleveraging and shakeout in the shale energy sector — Game changers in the oil industry
by Gevorkyan, Arkady & Semmler, Willi
- 260-275 Empirical analysis of stock indices under a regime-switching model with dependent jump size risks
by Hsu, Yuan-Lin & Lin, Shih-Kuei & Hung, Ming-Chin & Huang, Tzu-Hui
- 276-288 Platform optimal capacity sharing: Willing to pay more does not guarantee a larger capacity share
by Aloui, Chokri & Jebsi, Khaïreddine
- 289-308 Can collapsing business networks explain economic downturns?
by Frijters, Paul & Antić, Nemanja
- 309-325 Trade-related spillovers and industrial competitiveness: Exploring the linkages for OECD countries
by Luh, Yir-Hueih & Jiang, Wun-Ji & Huang, Szu-Chi
- 326-338 Equilibrium asset pricing under the Lévy process with stochastic volatility and moment risk premiums
by Ruan, Xinfeng & Zhu, Wenli & Huang, Jiexiang & Zhang, Jin E.
- 339-346 Utility indifference valuation of corporate bond with credit rating migration by structure approach
by Liang, Jin & Zhao, Yuejuan & Zhang, Xudan
- 347-363 Heterogeneous noisy beliefs and dynamic competition in financial markets
by Boco, Hervé & Germain, Laurent & Rousseau, Fabrice
- 364-376 Credit constraints, growth and inequality dynamics
by Getachew, Yoseph Yilma
- 377-381 Patent claims and economic growth
by Niwa, Sumiko
- 382-391 Differing factor adjustment costs across industries: Evidence from Japan
by Mizobata, Hirokazu
- 392-401 Export rivalry, vertically-related markets, and optimal public ownership policy
by Chang, Winston W. & Ryu, Han Eol
- 402-411 The Fed-induced political business cycle: Empirical evidence from a time–frequency view
by Funashima, Yoshito
- 412-424 Unconventional monetary policy and capital flows
by Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf
- 425-438 Portfolio diversification benefits of Islamic investors with their major trading partners: Evidence from Malaysia based on MGARCH-DCC and wavelet approaches
by Rahim, Adam Mohamed & Masih, Mansur
- 439-449 Environmental pollution, sustained growth, and sufficient conditions for sustainable development
by Aznar-Márquez, J. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R.
- 450-462 Long memory and structural change in the G7 inflation dynamics
by Belkhouja, Mustapha & Mootamri, Imene
- 463-468 Can monetary policy fully stabilize pure demand shocks in a monetary union with a fiscal leader?
by Chortareas, Georgios & Mavrodimitrakis, Christos
- 469-478 Modelling sovereign credit ratings: The accuracy of models in a heterogeneous sample
by Ozturk, Huseyin & Namli, Ersin & Erdal, Halil Ibrahim
- 479-489 Exports versus export-platform FDI with endogenous wage determination
by Lee, Ki-Dong & Lee, Woohyung
- 490-502 Estimating the impact of minimum wages on poverty across ethnic groups in Malaysia
by Saari, M. Yusof & Rahman, M. Affan Abdul & Hassan, Azman & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah
- 503-514 Revisiting the long memory dynamics of the implied–realized volatility relationship: New evidence from the wavelet regression
by Baruník, Jozef & Hlínková, Michaela
- 515-521 Predictability within the energy consumption–economic growth nexus: Some evidence from income and regional groups
by Narayan, Seema
- 522-536 Optimal risk and dividend strategies with transaction costs and terminal value
by Cheng, Gongpin & Zhao, Yongxia
- 537-544 The selection of firms based on productivity: different roles of entry and overhead cost
by Jiang, Zheng & Shi, Huimin
- 545-562 Formal education versus learning-by-doing: On the labor market efficiency of educational choices
by Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse
- 563-573 Do education quality and spillovers matter? Evidence on human capital and productivity in Greece
by Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios
- 574-590 Further evidence on the rationality of interest rate expectations: A comprehensive study of developed and emerging economies
by Miah, Fazlul & Khalifa, Ahmed Ali & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 591-599 Does the microsimulation approach used in macro–micro modelling matter? An application to the distributional effects of capital outflows during Argentina's Currency Board regime
by Debowicz, Darío
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-7 Expansion and welfare in microfinance: A screening model
by Lahkar, Ratul & Pingali, Viswanath
- 8-22 Efficiency drivers in Brazilian insurance: A two-stage DEA meta frontier-data mining approach
by Wanke, Peter & Barros, Carlos Pestana
- 23-36 Threshold, smooth transition and mean reversion in inflation: New evidence from European countries
by Chen, Shyh-Wei & Hsu, Chi-Sheng
- 37-47 Government size, institutions, and export performance among OECD economies
by Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher
- 48-62 Effects of labour-market institutions on employment, wages, R&D intensity and growth in 27 OECD countries: From theory to practice
by Afonso, Óscar
- 63-74 Measuring systemic risk using vine-copula
by Pourkhanali, Armin & Kim, Jong-Min & Tafakori, Laleh & Fard, Farzad Alavi
- 75-88 How do oil price forecast errors impact inflation forecast errors? An empirical analysis from US, French and UK inflation forecasts
by Bec, Frédérique & De Gaye, Annabelle
- 89-106 Industry returns, market returns and economic fundamentals: Evidence for the United States
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 107-120 Can the information technology revolution explain the incidence of co-movement of skill premium and stock prices?
by Gangopadhyay, Kausik & Nishimura, Atsushi & Pal, Rupayan
- 121-132 Fertility and female wages: A new link via house prices
by Day, Creina & Guest, Ross
- 133-143 Structural breaks and monetary dynamics: A time series analysis
by El-Shazly, Alaa
- 144-155 Competition and petrol pricing in the smartphone era: Evidence from Singapore
by Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang
- 156-165 The impact of earnings management on the performance of ASEAN banks
by Wu, Yueh-Cheng & Wei Kiong Ting, Irene & Lu, Wen-Min & Nourani, Mohammad & Kweh, Qian Long
- 166-178 Time-varying saving–investment relationship and the Feldstein–Horioka puzzle
by Ma, Wei & Li, Haiqi
- 179-186 On business cycle fluctuations in USA macroeconomic time series
by Kiani, Khurshid M.
- 187-194 A real option analysis for stochastic disease control and vaccine stockpile policy: An application to H1N1 in Korea
by Park, Hojeong
- 195-207 Austerity and recovery: Exchange rate regime choice, economic growth, and financial crises
by Bohl, Martin T. & Michaelis, Philip & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 208-215 The Long-run and Short-run Impacts of Urbanization on Carbon Dioxide Emissions
by Sheng, Pengfei & Guo, Xiaohui
- 216-223 Forecasting VaR and ES using dynamic conditional score models and skew Student distribution
by Gao, Chun-Ting & Zhou, Xiao-Hua
- 224-230 The effects of probabilistic innovations on Schumpeterian economic growth in a creative region
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 231-244 Durable consumption and asset returns: Cointegration analysis
by Chen, Guojin & Hong, Zhiwu & Ren, Yu
- 245-253 Modeling technological bias and factor input behavior in China's wheat production sector
by Zhu, Shu & Xu, Xin & Ren, Xiaojing & Sun, Tianhua & Oxley, Les & Rae, Allan & Ma, Hengyun
- 254-265 (Un-)Sustainability of Public Finances in German Laender: A Panel Time Series Approach
by Burret, Heiko T. & Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A.
- 266-277 General equilibrium models with Morishima elasticities of substitution in production
by Karney, Daniel H.
- 278-288 A discussion on the innovation distribution of the Markov regime-switching GARCH model
by Shi, Yanlin & Feng, Lingbing
- 289-301 Is tied aid bad for the recipient countries?
by Kim, Sang-Kee & Kim, Young-Han
- 302-313 An econometric evaluation of the management of large-scale transport infrastructure in Spain during the great recession: Lessons for infrastructure bubbles
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael
- 314-333 Offshoring and labour market reforms in Germany: Assessment and policy implications
by Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël
- 334-344 Do rating grades convey important information: German evidence?
by Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Duygun, Meryem & Mamedshakhova, Djamila
- 345-353 Financial integration: The role of tradable and non-tradable goods
by Guven, Cahit
- 354-374 Breaks or long range dependence in the energy futures volatility: Out-of-sample forecasting and VaR analysis
by Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 375-387 Flexible and welfare-consistent tariff aggregation over exporter regions
by Himics, Mihály & Britz, Wolfgang
- 388-397 Economic growth and carbon emissions
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza
- 398-408 Assessing global competitiveness under multi-criteria perspective
by Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Rodríguez, Beatriz & Luque, Mariano
- 409-418 Heterogeneous expectation, beliefs evolution and house price volatility
by Zhang, Hao & Huang, Yuyuan & Yao, Haixiang
- 419-435 When Behavioral Portfolio Theory meets Markowitz theory
by Pfiffelmann, Marie & Roger, Tristan & Bourachnikova, Olga
- 436-444 A middle income trap in a small open economy: Modeling the Argentinean case
by Dabús, Carlos & Tohmé, Fernando & Caraballo, M. Ángeles
- 445-469 Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: The role of domestic shocks
by Cornand, Camille & Gandré, Pauline & Gimet, Céline
- 470-476 Aggregation and long-memory: An analysis based on the discrete Fourier transform
by Shi, Wendong & Sun, Jingwei
- 477-486 Government capital injection, credit risk transfer, and bank performance during a financial crisis
by Chang, Chuen-Ping & Chen, Shi
- 487-493 A rational choice model of the biased recall of information
by Lightle, John P.
- 494-508 The effects of UNESCO World Heritage List inscription on tourism destinations performance in Italian regions
by Cuccia, Tiziana & Guccio, Calogero & Rizzo, Ilde
- 509-514 Licensing a quality-enhancing innovation to an upstream firm
by Tian, Xiaoli
- 515-526 The allocation of time and puzzling profiles of the elderly
by Aydilek, Asiye
2016, Volume 52, Issue PB