Innovation in the service sector: The demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Georg Licht & Dietmar Moch, 1999.
"Innovationa and information technology in services,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 363-383, April.
- Licht, Georg & Moch, Dietmar, 1997. "Innovation and Information Technology in Services," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Schmoch, 2003. "Service marks as novel innovation indicator," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 149-156, August.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Faridah Djellal & Dominique Francoz & Camal Gallouj & Faïz Gallouj & Yves Jacquin, 2003. "Revising the definition of research and development in the light of the specificities of services," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(6), pages 415-429, December.
- Faridah Djellal & D. Francoz & Camal Gallouj & Faïz Gallouj & Y. Jacquin, 2003. "Revising the definition of research and development in the light of the specificities of services," Post-Print halshs-00006723, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Dominique Francoz & Camal Gallouj & Faïz Gallouj & Yves Jacquin, 2003. "Revising the definition of research and development in the light of the specificities of services," Post-Print halshs-01133147, HAL.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1.
- Tether, Bruce S. & Hipp, Christiane & Miles, Ian, 2001. "Standardisation and particularisation in services: evidence from Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1115-1138, August.
- Gautam Ray, 2001. "Increasing Returns to Scale in Affluent Knowledge-Rich Economies," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 491-510.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Drejer, Ina, 2004. "Identifying innovation in surveys of services: a Schumpeterian perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-562, April.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, July.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1997. "Measuring the unmeasurable: a country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1235-1242, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:34:y:2005:i:4:p:517-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.