Patterns of innovation organisation in service firms: postal survey results and theoretical models
This paper is based on a postal survey of innovation in services carried out in France. It seeks to account for the modes of organisation of innovation processes. It addresses the following themes: the sources of information; the internal and external actors involved in innovation; the costs and duration of projects; the realisation of R&D activity; experimentation; and innovation protection systems. Statistical data are used to test the validity of a certain number of theoretical models of the organisation of innovation, in particular the professionals in partnership model, the managerial model, the traditional industrial model, the neo-industrial model, the entrepreneurial model and the artisanal or craft model. Copyright , Beech Tree Publishing.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114123, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 1999.
"Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 218-232, August.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 1999. "Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys," Post-Print halshs-01133132, HAL.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Innovation, services, emplois," Post-Print halshs-00199647, HAL.
- F D Gault, 1998. "Research and development in a service economy," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 79-91, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:28:y:2001:i:1:p:57-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.