Measuring the unmeasurable: a country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Brouwer, E. & Kleinknecht, A., 1995. "Measuring the unmeasurable: a country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 1998.
"Inputs And Outputs Of Innovative Activities In Italian Manufacturing,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 323-344.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1996. "Inputs and Outputs of Innovative Activities in Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers 78, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Reijnen, Jeroen O. N., 1991. "More evidence on the undercounting of small firm R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 579-587, December.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1987. "Measuring R&D in Small Firms: How Much Are We Missing?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 253-256, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Qiang & Zhao, Xiande & Voss, Chris, 2016. "Customer orientation and innovation: A comparative study of manufacturing and service firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 221-230.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Le « casse-tête » de la mesure de l'innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 93(1), pages 7-28.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2000. "Le “ casse-tête ” de la mesure de l’innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes," Post-Print halshs-01133737, HAL.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "R&D and Non-R&D Innovators During the Global Financial Crisis: The Role of Binding Credit Constraints," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 53(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Viroj Jienwatcharamongkhol & Sam Tavassoli, 2015. "Closing the gap: empirical evidence on firms’ innovation, productivity and exports," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 12, pages 281-309 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sweet, Cassandra Mehlig & Eterovic Maggio, Dalibor Sacha, 2015.
"Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Increase Innovation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 665-677.
- Cassandra Sweet & Dalibor Eterovic, 2014. "Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Increase Innovation?," Working Papers ClioLab 18, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2006. "Do Spillovers Stimulate Incremental or Drastic Product Innovations? Hypotheses and Evidence from German Establishment Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Breandán Ó hUallacháin, 2011. "Does inventive intensity affect urban prosperity?," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 401-420, November.
- Schmidt, Tobias & Schwiebacher, Franz & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "The Effects of Experience on Selecting Innovation Projects: Better the Devil You Know," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-084, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:121-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hipp, Christiane & Grupp, Hariolf, 2005. "Innovation in the service sector: The demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 517-535, May.
- Gang Zheng & Yanting Guo & Yajuan Wang, 2016. "Non-R&D Innovation Patterns in Chinese SMEs: An Empirical Study from Zhejiang Province," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 1-20, December.
- Arbussà, Anna & Coenders, Germà, 2005. "Innovation strategies in the presence of technology markets: evidence from Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 15, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:115:y:2019:i:c:p:78-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Montfort, Kees van & Brouwer, Erik, 2000. "How consistent are innovation indicators? : a factor analysis of CIS data," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Sam Tavassoli & Viroj Jienwatcharamongkhol, 2013.
"Closing the Gap: An Empirical Evidence on Firm's Innovation, Productivity, and Export,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p531, European Regional Science Association.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2014. "Closing the Gap: An Empirical Evidence on Firm’s Innovation, Productivity, and Exports," Working Papers 2014/06, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Juliette von Arx, 2004. "Bestimmungsfaktoren der Innovationstätigkeit und deren Einfluss auf Arbeitsproduktivität, Beschäftigung und Qualifikationsstruktur," KOF Working papers 04-91, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:108-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2005. "Appropriability in Services," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-021-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Marcel Dagenais & Pierre Mohnen, 2000. "Towards an Innovation Intensity Index: The Case of CIS 1 in Denmark and Ireland," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-20, CIRANO.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2012. "Industrielle Beziehungen und Innovationserfolg," Research Papers in Economics 2012-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1997:i:8:p:1235-1242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.