Inputs and Outputs of Innovative Activities in Italian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 1998. "Inputs And Outputs Of Innovative Activities In Italian Manufacturing," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 323-344.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1996. "Firm Size, Small Business Presence and Sales of Innovative Products: A Micro-econometric Analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 189-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Nicola Matteucci, 2005.
"Is there skilled-biased technological change in Italian manufacturing? Evidence from firm-level data,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 48(1-2), pages 153-182.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Nicola MATTEUCCI, 2004. "Is There Skill-Biased Technological Change in Italian Manufacturing? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 202, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Perani, Giulio & Rapiti, Fabio & Archibugi, Daniele, 1997. "Nature and impact of innovation in manufacturing industry: some evidence from the Italian innovation survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 521-536, December.
- Sergio De Nardis & Marco Ventura, 2012. "Effect Of Firm Innovation On Labour Force Composition: The Case Of Italian Manufacturing," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 338-353.
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Julio Raffo & Intan Hamdan-Livramento, 2016. "Measuring creativity: Learning from innovation measurement," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 31, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 1999.
"Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 819-832, November.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1998. "Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performances," Working Papers 109, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli, 2001. "Linking Knowledge to Productivity: A Germany-Italy Comparison Using the CIS Database," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 293-317, September.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1997. "Measuring the unmeasurable: a country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1235-1242, January.
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 1998. "R&D Embodied Technological Change, Producers - Users Interaction, and Productivity at the Firm Level: A Germany-Italy Comparison," Working Papers 323, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .