Linking Knowledge to Productivity: A Germany-Italy Comparison Using the CIS Database
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1981. "Productivity and R and D at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 0826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombo, Massimo G & Mosconi, Rocco, 1995. "Complementarity and Cumulative Learning Effects in the Early Diffusion of Multiple Technologies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 13-48, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Productivity and R&D at the Firm Level,"
in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 100-133
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B. & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 1999. "Start-up size and industrial dynamics: some evidence from Italian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 965-983, October.
- Holger Wolf, 1994. "Growth convergence reconsidered," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 747-759, December.
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1997.
"Are There Financing Constraints for R&D and Investment in German Manufacturing Firms?,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 97-45, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1998. "Are there Financing Constraints for R&D and Investment in German Manufacturing Firms," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 49-50, pages 421-456.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1996. "Are there financing constraints for R&D and investment in German manufacturing firms?," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Amendola & Giovanni Dosi & Erasmo Papagni, 1993. "The dynamics of international competitiveness," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 1998.
"Inputs And Outputs Of Innovative Activities In Italian Manufacturing,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 323-344.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1996. "Inputs and Outputs of Innovative Activities in Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers 78, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Leoncini, R. & Maggioni, M. A. & Montresor, S., 1996. "Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430, May.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, . "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1993.
"The influence of market demand upon innovation: A critical review of some recent empirical studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 107-108, April.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1979. "The influence of market demand upon innovation: a critical review of some recent empirical studies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 102-153, April.
- Harald Gruber, 1998. "The diffusion of innovations in protected industries: the textile industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 77-83.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:28:y:2001:i:3:p:293-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.