Information Economics and Policy
2015, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-5 You get what you want: A note on the economics of bad news
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Swinnen, Johan & Vandemoortele, Thijs
- 6-18 Should a firm engage in behaviour-based price discrimination when facing a price discriminating rival? A game-theory analysis
by Colombo, Stefano
- 19-35 The willingness to pay for broadband of non-adopters in the U.S.: Estimates from a multi-state survey
by Carare, Octavian & McGovern, Chris & Noriega, Raquel & Schwarz, Jay
- 36-49 Hotelling competition and political differentiation with more than two newspapers
by Behringer, Stefan & Filistrucchi, Lapo
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-9 Empirical evidence of network neutrality – The incentives for discrimination
by Lee, Daeho & Kim, Yong-Hwa
- 10-31 Old technology upgrades, innovation, and competition in vertically differentiated markets
by Bourreau, Marc & Lupi, Paolo & Manenti, Fabio M.
- 32-45 Does broadband internet reduce the unemployment rate? Evidence for Germany
by Czernich, Nina
- 46-57 The impact of electronic financial payments on crime
by Armey, Laura E. & Lipow, Jonathan & Webb, Natalie J.
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-14 Misleading advertising and minimum quality standards
by Hattori, Keisuke & Higashida, Keisaku
- 15-27 Defensive publishing by a leading firm
by Johnson, Justin P.
- 28-38 Media diversity, advertising, and adaptation of news to readers’ political preferences
by Garcia Pires, Armando J.
- 39-56 Market definition for broadband internet in Slovakia – Are fixed and mobile technologies in the same market?
by Grzybowski, Lukasz & Nitsche, Rainer & Verboven, Frank & Wiethaus, Lars
- 57-69 The interplay between network investment and content quality: Implications to net neutrality on the Internet
by Baranes, Edmond
- 70-82 Broadband investment and welfare under functional and ownership separation
by Avenali, Alessandro & Matteucci, Giorgio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco
- 83-96 The drivers and impediments for cross-border e-commerce in the EU
by Gomez-Herrera, Estrella & Martens, Bertin & Turlea, Geomina
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-12 The regulation of markets with interdependent demands
by Fiocco, Raffaele & Scarpa, Carlo
- 13-23 Spectrum license auctions with exit (and call) options: Alternative remedies for the exposure problem
by Hu, Luke & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 24-38 Broadband prices in the European Union: Competition and commercial strategies
by Calzada, Joan & Martínez-Santos, Fernando
- 39-51 Behavior-based price discrimination with retention offers
by Esteves, Rosa-Branca
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-11 Market-based measures of viewpoint diversity
by Rennhoff, Adam D. & Wilbur, Kenneth C.
- 12-27 99 Cent: Price points in e-commerce
by Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 28-41 Investment under uncertainty and regulation of new access networks
by Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin
- 42-57 Exclusive quality – Why exclusive distribution may benefit the TV-viewers
by Stennek, Johan
- 58-67 Determinants of broadband access: Is platform competition always the key variable to success?
by Fageda, Xavier & Rubio-Campillo, Rafael & Termes-Rifé, Montserrat
- 68-74 Competition, endogeneity and the winning bid: An empirical analysis of eBay auctions
by Onur, Ilke & Velamuri, Malathi
- 75-87 Firm value in emerging network industries
by Schneider, Lorenz
2013, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 215-224 Price discrimination via information provision
by Bang, Se Hoon & Kim, Jaesoo
- 225-234 Terrorist threats, information disclosures, and consumer sovereignty
by Smith, V. Kerry & Mansfield, Carol & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 235-245 The evolution of Internet interconnection from hierarchy to “Mesh”: Implications for government regulation
by Besen, Stanley M. & Israel, Mark A.
- 246-256 Empirical validation of Metcalfe’s law: How Internet usage patterns have changed over time
by Madureira, António & den Hartog, Frank & Bouwman, Harry & Baken, Nico
- 257-271 Advertising pricing models in media markets: Lump-sum versus per-consumer charges
by Dietl, Helmut & Lang, Markus & Lin, Panlang
- 272-283 E-commerce, R&D, and productivity: Firm-level evidence from Taiwan
by Liu, Ting-Kun & Chen, Jong-Rong & Huang, Cliff C.J. & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 284-300 Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth
by Vu, Khuong M.
- 301-311 Information acquisition and institutions: An organizational perspective
by Ng, Travis
2013, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 61-69 Paywalls and the demand for news
by Chiou, Lesley & Tucker, Catherine
- 70-80 Predicting box office with and without markets: Do internet users know anything?
by McKenzie, Jordi
- 81-91 An economic analysis of online streaming music services
by Thomes, Tim Paul
- 92-106 Investment in customer recognition and information exchange
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune
2013, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-17 Pooling, a missing element in the rate of return and price cap regulation debate: A comparison of alternative regulatory regimes
by Glass, Victor & Stefanova, Stela & Sysuyev, Roman
- 18-31 Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications
by Montolio, Daniel & Trillas, Francesc
- 32-40 Information provision and behaviour-based price discrimination
by De Nijs, Romain
- 41-50 Competition and investment in telecommunications: Does competition have the same impact on investment by private and state-owned firms?
by Lestage, Romain & Flacher, David & Kim, Yeonbae & Kim, Jihwan & Kim, Yunhee
- 51-59 Customer-side transparency, elastic demand, and tacit collusion under differentiation
by Rasch, Alexander & Herre, Jesko
2012, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 173-186 Using uncensored communication channels to divert spam traffic
by Chiao, Benjamin & MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey
- 187-196 Movie piracy and sales displacement in two samples of Chinese consumers
by Bai, Jie & Waldfogel, Joel
- 197-211 Incentives to invest and to give access to non-regulated new technologies
by Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João
- 212-230 Technology investment and alternative regulatory regimes with demand uncertainty
by Cambini, Carlo & Silvestri, Virginia
- 231-242 Local media ownership and media quality
by Rennhoff, Adam D. & Wilbur, Kenneth C.
- 243-253 The effects of home access to technology on computer skills: Evidence from a field experiment
by Fairlie, Robert W.
- 254-261 Competitively neutral universal service obligations
by Gautier, Axel & Wauthy, Xavier
- 262-276 Technology adoption in markets with network effects: Theory and experimental evidence
by Keser, Claudia & Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian
- 277-287 Differentiated credence goods and price competition
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Resende, Joana
- 288-292 Modeling the welfare effects of net neutrality regulation: A Comment on Economides and Tåg
by Caves, Kevin W.
2012, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 91-104 Network neutrality on the Internet: A two-sided market analysis
by Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim
- 105-119 The dynamics of pre-market standardization
by Kerstan, Sven & Kretschmer, Tobias & Muehlfeld, Katrin
- 120-131 Distorted access regulation with strategic investments: Regulatory non-commitment and spillovers revisited
by Mizuno, Keizo & Yoshino, Ichiro
- 132-144 The effect of user interaction on the demand for mobile text messages: Evidence from cross-country data
by Basalisco, Bruno
- 145-160 Program substitutability in network television: Evidence from Argentina
by Carare, Octavian & Zentner, Alejandro
- 161-171 ICT in developing countries: Are language barriers relevant? Evidence from Paraguay
by Grazzi, Matteo & Vergara, Sebastián
2012, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 3-14 Supply responses to digital distribution: Recorded music and live performances
by Mortimer, Julie Holland & Nosko, Chris & Sorensen, Alan
- 15-29 Digital copying and the supply of sound recordings
by Handke, Christian
- 30-39 Music piracy: A case of “The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer”
by Piolatto, Amedeo & Schuett, Florian
- 40-51 Aggregators, search and the economics of new media institutions
by George, Lisa M. & Hogendorn, Christiaan
- 52-59 Mobile application pricing
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 60-68 Superstars and the long tail: The impact of technology on market structure in media industries
by Weeds, Helen
- 69-74 Online news on Twitter: Newspapers’ social media adoption and their online readership
by Hong, Sounman
- 75-89 Advertising disclosures: Measuring labeling alternatives in internet search engines
by Edelman, Benjamin & Gilchrist, Duncan S.
2011, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 213-226 To have or not to have Internet at home: Implications for online shopping
by Pérez-Hernández, Javier & Sánchez-Mangas, Rocío
- 227-233 An empirical analysis of fixed and mobile broadband diffusion
by Lee, Sangwon & Marcu, Mircea & Lee, Seonmi
- 234-242 Dual licensing in open source software markets
by Comino, Stefano & Manenti, Fabio M.
- 243-251 Patent pool formation: Timing matters
by Lévêque, François & Ménière, Yann
- 252-269 Simultaneous versus sequential knowledge transfer in an organization
by Marino, Anthony M.
- 270-280 Civil and criminal penalties for copyright infringement
by Arai, Yasuhiro
- 281-286 Saving newspapers with public grants – The effects of press subsidies on the provision of journalistic quality
by Leroch, Martin A. & Wellbrock, Christian M.
- 287-295 Incentives for cost shifting and misreporting: US rural universal service subsidies, 1991–2002
by Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen
2011, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 159-170 Seesaw in the air: Interconnection regulation and the structure of mobile tariffs
by Genakos, Christos & Valletti, Tommaso
- 171-181 Mobile termination rates and the receiver-pays regime
by Luis López, Ángel
- 182-188 The real puzzle of blackmail: An informational approach
by Miceli, Thomas J.
- 189-199 Improving ICANN's governance and accountability: A policy proposal
by Lenard, Thomas M. & White, Lawrence J.
- 200-211 Evidence of a modest price decline in US broadband services
by Greenstein, Shane & McDevitt, Ryan
2011, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 2-2 New insights for IEP
by Bourreau, Marc & George, Lisa M. & Hogendorn, Christiaan & Kretschmer, Tobias
- 3-11 The impact of incentive regulation on productivity in the US telecommunications industry: A stochastic frontier approach
by Seo, Daigyo & Shin, Jonghyup
- 12-23 Coverage area expansion, customer switching, and household profiles in the Japanese broadband access market
by Sunada, Mitsuru & Noguchi, Masato & Ohashi, Hiroshi & Okada, Yosuke
- 24-26 Double-blind in light of the internet: A note on author anonymity
by Holm, Håkan J.
- 27-36 Customer ignorance, price-cap regulation, and rent-seeking in mobile roaming
by Ambjørnsen, Terje & Foros, Øystein & Wasenden, Ole-Christian B.
- 37-50 ICT growth effects at the industry level: A comparison between the US and the EU
by Dimelis, Sophia P. & Papaioannou, Sotiris K.
- 51-58 Planned obsolescence and monopoly undersupply
by Miao, Chun-Hui
- 59-71 Estimating switching costs after introducing Fixed-Mobile Convergence in Japan
by Nakamura, A.
- 72-84 Promoting energy efficiency policies over the information barrier
by Kounetas, Kostas & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas
- 85-97 Price competition in a differentiated products duopoly under network effects
by Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos
- 98-106 Getting beer during commercials: Adverse effects of ad-avoidance
by Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias
- 107-117 Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation
by Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn
- 118-126 Does spectrum auctioning harm consumers? Lessons from 3G licensing
by Park, Minsoo & Lee, Sang-Woo & Choi, Yong-Jae
- 127-140 Costs or gross benefits? - What mainly drives cross-sectional variance in Internet adoption
by Drouard, Joeffrey
- 141-157 Sources and characteristics of software patents in the European Union: Some empirical considerations
by Rentocchini, Francesco
2010, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 287-288 Introduction
by Peitz, Martin & Waldfogel, Joel
- 289-298 Piracy or promotion? The impact of broadband Internet penetration on DVD sales
by Smith, Michael D. & Telang, Rahul
- 299-305 Seeders, leechers and social norms: Evidence from the market for illicit digital downloading
by Cox, Joe & Collins, Alan & Drinkwater, Stephen
- 306-314 Music file sharing and sales displacement in the iTunes era
by Waldfogel, Joel
- 315-331 Competition against peer-to-peer networks
by Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Peeters, Ronald & Yang, Michael S.
- 332-340 Versioning of information goods under the threat of piracy
by Cho, Won-Young & Ahn, Byong-Hun
- 341-353 On the optimal level of protection in DRM
by Ahn, Illtae & Shin, Ilsoon
- 354-364 Digital piracy and firms' strategic interactions: The effects of public copy protection and DRM similarity
by Choi, Pilsik & Bae, Sang Hoo & Jun, Jongbyung
- 365-378 Copying, superstars, and artistic creation
by Alcalá, Francisco & González-Maestre, Miguel
- 379-390 Turning Piracy into Profits: a Theoretical Investigation
by Minniti, Antonio & Vergari, Cecilia
- 391-397 The impact of piracy on innovation in the presence of technological and market uncertainty
by Banerjee, Dyuti & Chatterjee, Ishita
- 398-408 Avoiding commercial piracy
by MartIÂ´nez-Sánchez, Francisco
2010, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 201-217 Institutional changes, firm size and wages in the telecommunications sector
by Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 218-227 Intellectual property clearinghouses: The effects of reduced transaction costs in licensing
by Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron
- 228-242 Complementarity and information technology adoption: Local area networks and the Internet
by Arora, Ashish & Forman, Chris & Yoon, Ji Woong
- 243-256 The determinants of Internet use controlling for income level: Cross-country empirical evidence
by Mocnik, Dijana & Sirec, Karin
- 257-275 Technology adoption and innovation in public services the case of e-government in Italy
by Arduini, Davide & Belotti, Federico & Denni, Mario & Giungato, Gerolamo & Zanfei, Antonello
- 276-286 Inducing search by periodic advertising
by Glazer, Amihai & Hassin, Refael
2010, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 121-129 ICT-specific technological change and productivity growth in the US: 1980-2004
by Martínez, Diego & Rodríguez, Jesús & Torres, José L.
- 130-143 Estimating network effects and compatibility: Evidence from the Polish mobile market
by Grajek, Michal
- 144-152 How broadband changes online and offline behaviors
by Kolko, Jed
- 153-163 Local telephone rate structure and telephone penetration: A universal service perspective
by Zolnierek, James & Clausen, Torsten
- 164-177 Competition and patching of security vulnerabilities: An empirical analysis
by Arora, Ashish & Forman, Chris & Nandkumar, Anand & Telang, Rahul
- 178-191 Decentralized licensing of complementary patents: Comparing the royalty, fixed-fee and two-part tariff regimes
by Meniere, Yann & Parlane, Sarah
- 192-199 Access regulation under asymmetric information about the entrant's efficiency
by Vareda, João
2010, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-3 Wireless technologies
by Mayo, John W. & Woroch, Glenn
- 4-17 The relationship between mobile and fixed-line communications: A survey
by Vogelsang, Ingo
- 18-32 The effect of prices on fixed and mobile telephone penetration: Using price subsidies as natural experiments
by Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A.
- 33-41 On the convergence of wired and wireless access network architectures
by Lehr, William H. & Chapin, John M.
- 42-50 New product development and firm value in mobile handset production
by Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias
- 51-60 Diffusion of new technology generations in mobile communications
by Bohlin, Anders & Gruber, Harald & Koutroumpis, Pantelis
- 61-72 Enabling efficient wireless communications: The role of secondary spectrum markets
by Mayo, John W. & Wallsten, Scott
- 73-90 Efficiency gains from using a market approach to spectrum management
by Bykowsky, Mark M. & Olson, Mark & Sharkey, William W.
- 91-102 Network growth: Theory and evidence from the mobile telephone industry
by Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Candeub, Adam
- 103-119 An antitrust analysis of the case for wireless network neutrality
by Rosston, Gregory L. & Topper, Michael D.
2009, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 245-252 Paying to remove advertisements
by Tåg, Joacim
- 253-260 Open access policies, regulated charges and non-price discrimination in telecommunications
by Mattos, César
- 261-278 Spectrum allocation in Latin America: An economic analysis
by Hazlett, Thomas W. & Muñoz, Roberto E.
- 279-290 Dividing or uniting Europe? Internet usage in the EU
by Orviska, Marta & Hudson, John
- 291-296 Copyright enforcement and product quality signaling in markets for computer software
by Takeyama, Lisa N.
- 297-311 Forecasting broadband provision
by Mack, Elizabeth A. & Grubesic, Tony H.
2009, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 171-191 The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework
by Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos
- 192-200 Competition and open source with perfect software compatibility
by Lanzi, Diego
- 201-210 E-Government as an anti-corruption strategy
by Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck
- 211-228 Are computers driving real wages down?
by Wolff, Edward N.
- 229-244 Pragmatism, not ideology: Historical perspectives on IBM's adoption of open-source software
by Campbell-Kelly, Martin & Garcia-Swartz, Daniel D.
2009, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 85-89 Special section on auctions
by Greenstein, Shane & Rosston, Gregory
- 90-100 Auction design and tacit collusion in FCC spectrum auctions
by Bajari, Patrick & Yeo, Jungwon
- 101-114 The [`]Google effect' in the FCC's 700Â MHz auction
by Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe & Marx, Leslie M.
- 115-127 Too many goals: Problems with the 700Â MHz auction
by Bazelon, Coleman
- 128-144 A policy spectrum for spectrum economics
by Freyens, Benoît
- 145-157 Alternative damage rules and probabilistic intellectual property rights: Unjust enrichment, lost profits, and reasonable royalty remedies
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 158-168 Lost on the web: Does web distribution stimulate or depress television viewing?
by Waldfogel, Joel
2009, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-9 Universal service obligations: The role of subsidization schemes
by Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M.
- 10-20 Universal service obligations in the postal sector: The relationship between quality and coverage
by Calzada, Joan
- 21-33 The rise and fall of third-party high-speed access
by Rosston, Gregory L.
- 34-42 Piracy prevention and the pricing of information goods
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre
- 43-61 Information and communication technologies, human capital, workplace organization and labour productivity: A comparative study based on firm-level data for Greece and Switzerland
by Arvanitis, Spyros & Loukis, Euripidis N.
- 62-71 Vertical integration, bundled discounts and welfare
by Maruyama, Masayoshi & Minamikawa, Kazumitsu
- 72-84 Voluntary relationships among mobile network operators and mobile virtual network operators: An economic explanation
by Banerjee, Aniruddha & Dippon, Christian M.
2008, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 301-304 Empirical issues in open source software
by Dalle, Jean Michel & David, Paul A. & Besten, Matthijs den & Steinmueller, W. Edward
- 305-315 Explaining leadership in virtual teams: The case of open source software
by Giuri, Paola & Rullani, Francesco & Torrisi, Salvatore
- 316-322 The allocation of collaborative efforts in open-source software
by den Besten, Matthijs & Dalle, Jean-Michel & Galia, Fabrice
- 323-332 Transition of governance in a mature open software source community: Evidence from the Debian case
by Sadowski, Bert M. & Sadowski-Rasters, Gaby & Duysters, Geert
- 333-344 The institutions of open source software: Examining the Debian community
by Mateos-Garcia, Juan & Steinmueller, W. Edward
- 345-355 Effort modeling and programmer participation in open source software projects
by Koch, Stefan
- 356-363 Geographic origin of libre software developers
by Gonzalez-Barahona, Jesus M. & Robles, Gregorio & Andradas-Izquierdo, Roberto & Ghosh, Rishab Aiyer
- 364-398 Community-based production of open-source software: What do we know about the developers who participate?
by David, Paul A. & Shapiro, Joseph S.
2008, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 229-242 Objectives, obstacles and drivers of ICT adoption: What do IT managers perceive?
by Corrocher, Nicoletta & Fontana, Roberto
- 243-256 Interconnection and competition among asymmetric networks in the Internet backbone market
by Jahn, Eric & Prüfer, Jens
- 257-268 Demand distribution dynamics in creative industries: The market for books in Italy
by Gaffeo, Edoardo & Scorcu, Antonello E. & Vici, Laura
- 269-278 The effects of one-way compatibility on technology adoption in systems markets
by Nahm, Jae
- 279-287 The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony
by Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro
- 288-300 Online sales, Internet use, file sharing, and the decline of retail music specialty stores
by Zentner, Alejandro
2008, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 107-119 Advertising and the screening role of mass media
by Kremhelmer, Susanne & Zenger, Hans
- 120-134 The effects of cash flow and size on the investment decisions of ICT firms: A dynamic approach
by Aoun, Dany & Hwang, Junseok
- 135-149 Discounting telephone service: An examination of participation in the Lifeline Assistance Program using panel data
by Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Todd Jewell, R.
- 150-167 The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality
by Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min
- 168-191 Informative advertising by heterogeneous firms
by Dinlersoz, Emin M. & Yorukoglu, Mehmet
- 192-207 Ownership, location and prices in chinese electronic commerce markets
by Zhao, Dongmei & Savage, Scott J. & Chen, Yongmin
- 208-227 Financial development, the structure of capital markets, and the global digital divide
by Yartey, Charles Amo
2008, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-1 A transition for IEP
by Geuna, Aldo & Greenstein, Shane & Valletti, Tommaso & Waterman, David
- 2-15 Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide
by Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff
- 16-37 Has the internet increased exports for firms from low and middle-income countries
by Clarke, George R.G.
- 38-53 Investment and welfare implications of the ownership structure of overlapping networks
by Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro
- 54-66 Contracting with asymmetric information in the presence of positive network effects: Screening and divide-and-conquer techniques
by Csorba, Gergely
- 67-74 An economic model of fair use: Comment
by Yoon, Kiho
- 75-88 Competition and irreversible investments under uncertainty
by Moretto, Michele
- 89-102 Bureaucrats as entrepreneurs: Do municipal telecommunications providers hinder private entrepreneurs
by Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Gentry, Richard J.
- 103-106 Beyond borders: Internationalisation of R&D and policy implications for small open economies
by Engelbrecht, H.-J.
2007, Volume 19, Issue 3-4
- 283-284 Economics of the media
by Waldfogel, Joel
- 285-303 What's fit to print: The effect of ownership concentration on product variety in daily newspaper markets
by George, Lisa
- 304-318 The recent growth of the internet and changes in household-level demand for entertainment
by Hong, Seung-Hyun
- 319-343 The effectiveness of pre-release advertising for motion pictures: An empirical investigation using a simulated market
by Elberse, Anita & Anand, Bharat
- 344-361 The effect of a magazine's free digital content on its print circulation: Cannibalization or complementarity?
by Simon, Daniel H. & Kadiyali, Vrinda
- 362-378 Broadband adoption and content consumption
by Hitt, Lorin & Tambe, Prasanna
- 379-404 Bundling, product choice, and efficiency: Should cable television networks be offered a la carte?
by Crawford, Gregory S. & Cullen, Joseph
- 405-413 Newspapers' market shares and the theory of the circulation spiral
by Gabszewicz, J.J. & Garella, P.G. & Sonnac, N.
2007, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 103-132 When small is beautiful: Measuring the evolution and consequences of the voluminosity of patent applications at the EPO
by Archontopoulos, Eugenio & Guellec, Dominique & Stevnsborg, Niels & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas
- 133-150 Distant labour supply, skills and induced technical change
by Goyal, Ashima
- 151-170 Predatory pricing with the existence of network externalities in the laboratory
by Chiaravutthi, Yingyot
- 171-188 On-net and off-net pricing on asymmetric telecommunications networks
by Hoernig, Steffen
- 189-214 Mobile, fixed line and Internet service effects on global productive efficiency
by Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Garbacz, Christopher
- 215-248 The economics of product-line restrictions with an application to the network neutrality debate
by Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Katz, Michael L.
- 249-277 Building the national ICT frontier: The case of Korea
by Shin, Juneseuk & Park, Yongtae