Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Gilberto Antonelli & Giovanni Pegoretti, 1992. "Technological Change, Technological Systems, Factors of Production," Department of Economics Working Papers 9204, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Scherer, F M, 1982. "Inter-Industry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 627-634, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eduardo Gonçalves & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Inácio Fernandes Araújo, 2017. "Estimating intersectoral technology spillovers for Brazil," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 1377-1406, December.
- Han, Yoo-Jin, 2007. "Measuring industrial knowledge stocks with patents and papers," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 269-276.
- Josef Taalbi, 2017. "Development blocks in innovation networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 461-501, July.
- Heide Fier & Andreas Pyka, 2014.
"Against the one-way-street: analyzing knowledge transfer from industry to science,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 219-246, April.
- Fier, Heide & Pyka, Andreas, 2010. "Against the one-way-street: Analyzing knowledge transfer from industry to science," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-048, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Camacho, José A. & Rodríguez, M., 2005. "Los esfuerzos tecnológicos en el sistema productivo español: evaluación y comparación con otros países europeos/Technological efforts in the Spanish production system. Aassessment and comparison with ," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 621-636, Diciembre.
- Byung S. Min & Russell Smyth, 2016. "How does leverage affect R&D intensity and how does R&D intensity impact on firm value in South Korea?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(58), pages 5667-5675, December.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2011.
"Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities across European Countries—Are there Leading Sectors?,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 415-436.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities across European countries: Are there leading sectors?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 101, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Franco Malerba & Fabio Montobbio, 2000. "Knowledge Flows, Structure of Innovative Activity and International Specialization," KITeS Working Papers 119, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- repec:got:cegedp:101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola Cardamone, 2017. "A Spatial Analysis of the R&D-Productivity Nexus at Firm Level," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 313-335, September.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2020. "Evolution and structure of technological systems - An innovation output network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(8).
- Cardamone, Paola, 2014. "R&D, spatial proximity and productivity at firm level: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 57149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan, Annegret & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Bening, Catharina R. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2017. "The sectoral configuration of technological innovation systems: Patterns of knowledge development and diffusion in the lithium-ion battery technology in Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 709-723.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Mas-Verdú & Anthony Wensley & Martin Alba & José García Álvarez-Coque, 2011. "How much does KIBS contribute to the generation and diffusion of innovation?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Stephan, Annegret & Bening, Catharina R. & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Schwarz, Marius & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2019. "The role of inter-sectoral knowledge spillovers in technological innovations: The case of lithium-ion batteries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Wakelin, Katharina, 1997. "Productivity growth and R & D expenditure in UK manufacturing firms," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Taalbi, Josef, 2015. "Development Blocks in Innovation Networks. The Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1970-2007," MPRA Paper 64549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Dumont, Michel & Tsakanikas, Aggelos, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers through R&D networking," MPRA Paper 70570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 129-213, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:3:p:415-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.