Measuring industrial knowledge stocks with patents and papers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasser Abdih & Frederick Joutz, 2006.
"Relating the Knowledge Production Function to Total Factor Productivity: An Endogenous Growth Puzzle,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(2), pages 1-3.
- Frederick L Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2005. "Relating the Knowledge Production Function to Total Factor Productivity; An Endogenous Growth Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 05/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
NBER Working Papers
8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," Papers 2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- Scherer, F M, 1982. "Inter-Industry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 627-634, November.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Lach, Saul, 1995. "Patents and productivity growth at the industry level: A first look," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 101-108, July.
- Alfred Kleinknecht & Kees Van Montfort & Erik Brouwer, 2002. "The Non-Trivial Choice between Innovation Indicators," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 109-121.
- Yoshiko Okubo, 1997. "Bibliometric Indicators and Analysis of Research Systems: Methods and Examples," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1997/1, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csomós, György & Tóth, Géza, 2016. "Exploring the position of cities in global corporate research and development: A bibliometric analysis by two different geographical approaches," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 516-532.
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0941-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sung, Hui-Yun & Wang, Chun-Chieh & Huang, Mu-Hsuan & Chen, Dar-Zen, 2015. "Measuring science-based science linkage and non-science-based linkage of patents through non-patent references," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 488-498.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1192-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao Qu & Shanshan Zhang & Chunbo Zhang, 2017. "Patent research in the field of library and information science: Less useful or difficult to explore?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 205-217, April.
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:511-529 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1288-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2012.
"The sustainability of European health care systems: beyond income and aging,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(5), pages 623-634, October.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2008. "The Sustainability of European Health Care Systems: Beyond Income and Ageing," Working Papers 52/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Magazzini, Laura, 2008. "The Sustainability of European Health Care Systems: Beyond Income and Ageing," MPRA Paper 16026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Miller, Danny, 2016. "Product innovation, firm renewal and family governance," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 90-104.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2013. "Regional clusters of innovative activity in Europe: are social capital and geographical proximity key determinants?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2325-2335, June.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0622-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0782-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial knowledge stock; Patents; Papers; The USPTO Web site; The SCI database;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:infome:v:1:y:2007:i:4:p:269-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joi .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.