Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
R. J. Arnould
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
2018, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-9 Oil shocks and stock return volatility
by Bachmeier, Lance J. & Nadimi, Soheil R.
- 10-22 A dynamic spillover analysis of crude oil effects on the sovereign credit risk of exporting countries
by Pavlova, Ivelina & de Boyrie, Maria E. & Parhizgari, Ali M.
- 23-30 Does oil product pricing reform increase returns and uncertainty in the Chinese stock market?
by Wen, Xiaoqian & Bouri, Elie & Roubaud, David
- 31-38 Measuring contagion effects between crude oil and Chinese stock market sectors
by Fang, Sheng & Egan, Paul
- 39-45 Price and income elasticity of Indian exports—The role of supply-side bottlenecks
by Raissi, Mehdi & Tulin, Volodymyr
- 46-62 Exporting, access of foreign technology, and firms’ performance: Searching the link in Indian manufacturing
by Sharma, Chandan
- 63-72 Price and trade size clustering: Evidence from the national stock exchange of India
by Mishra, Ajay Kumar & Tripathy, Trilochan
- 73-84 The determinants of co-movement dynamics between sukuk and conventional bonds
by Hassan, M. Kabir & Paltrinieri, Andrea & Dreassi, Alberto & Miani, Stefano & Sclip, Alex
- 85-96 Microcredit repayment in a European context: evidence from Portugal
by Bilau, José & St-Pierre, Josée
- 97-102 Collateral in credit rationing in markets with asymmetric information
by Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka
- 103-117 Temporary price trends in the stock market with rational agents
by Ichkitidze, Yuri
- 118-131 Long-term stock market volatility and the influence of terrorist attacks in Europe
by Corbet, Shaen & Gurdgiev, Constantin & Meegan, Andrew
- 132-142 Stock return predictability and model instability: Evidence from mainland China and Hong Kong
by Hong, Hui & Chen, Naiwei & O’Brien, Fergal & Ryan, James
- 143-157 Equivalent volume and comovement
by Staer, Arsenio & Sottile, Pedro
- 158-170 Does the board of directors as Fat Cats exert more earnings management? Evidence from Benford’s law
by Lin, Fengyi & Lin, Li-Jung & Yeh, Chin-Chen & Wang, Teng-Shih
- 171-182 Managerial ability and acquirer returns
by Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lin, Chih-Yen
- 183-189 Positional concerns and framing effects in financial preferences
by Barbara, Latifa & Grolleau, Gilles & Houfaf Khoufaf, Assia & Meriane, Youcef & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 190-202 Interest rate volatility and risk management: Evidence from CBOE Treasury options
by Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris
- 203-210 Who benefits from insider regulation?
by Hauser, Florian & Schredelseker, Klaus
- 211-225 Measurement matters—A meta-study of the determinants of corporate capital structure
by Hang, Markus & Geyer-Klingeberg, Jerome & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Stöckl, Stefan
- 226-236 Faster learning in troubled times: How market conditions affect the disposition effect
by Muhl, Stefan & Talpsepp, Tõnn
- 237-253 Many a little makes a mickle: Stress testing small and medium-sized German banks
by Busch, Ramona & Koziol, Philipp & Mitrovic, Marc
- 254-265 Are remittances helping lower poverty and inequality levels in Latin America?
by Vacaflores, Diego E.
- 266-282 Exchange rate changes and income distribution in 41 countries: Asymmetry analysis
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Motavallizadeh-Ardakani, Amid
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-7 Technological gap and heterogeneous oligopoly
by Huang, Weihong & Zhang, Yang
- 8-13 Monopoly power with a short selling constraint
by Baumann, Robert & Engelhardt, Bryan & Fuller, David L.
- 14-27 Modelling the directional spillovers from DJIM Index to conventional benchmarks: Different this time?
by Ahmad, Wasim & Rais, Shirin & Shaik, Abdul Rahman
- 28-35 Estimating the beta-return relationship by considering the sign and the magnitude of daily returns
by Ben Sita, Bernard
- 36-44 Uncovering equity market contagion among BRICS countries: An application of the multivariate GARCH model
by Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo
- 45-50 Do ultimate owners follow the pecking order theory?
by Zeidan, Rodrigo & Galil, Koresh & Shapir, Offer Moshe
- 51-62 An extension from network DEA to copula-based network SFA: Evidence from the U.S. commercial banks in 2009
by Huang, Tai-Hsin & Chen, Kuan-Chen & Lin, Chung-I
- 63-78 Do golden parachutes matter? Evidence from firms that ultimately filed for bankruptcy
by Maskara, Pankaj K. & Miller, Laura S.
- 79-91 Do enterprise–bank relationships improve market quality? Evidence from Taiwan
by Wang, Ming-Chang & Ding, Yu-Jia & Chiang, Hsin-Chieh
- 92-99 A generalized Brennan–Rubinstein approach for valuing options with stochastic interest rates
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Tsay, Min-Hung & Lin, Jun-Biao
- 100-112 Residual state ownership and stock market integration: Evidence from Chinese partly-privatised firms
by Li, Hong
- 113-120 A re-examination of firm, industry and market volatilities
by Lebedinsky, Alex & Wilmes, Nicholas
- 121-137 Impact of sponsorship on fixed-income fund performance
by Ayadi, Mohamed A. & Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohebshahedin, Mahmood
- 138-148 Corporate governance and cost of debt financing: Empirical evidence from Canada
by Ghouma, Hatem & Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Yan, Ruiqian
- 149-161 On the interdependence of natural gas and stock markets under structural breaks
by Ahmed, Walid M.A.
- 162-174 Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century and modern finance: The other [r−g] relationship
by Tarrazo, Manuel
- 175-190 Long-run and short-run relationships between oil prices, producer prices, and consumer prices: What can we learn from a permanent-transitory decomposition?
by Myers, Robert J. & Johnson, Stanley R. & Helmar, Michael & Baumes, Harry
- 191-218 Real effects of working capital shocks: Theory and evidence from micro data
by Mahmoudzadeh, Amineh & Nili, Masoud & Nili, Farhad
- 219-226 The signaling effects of incremental information: Evidence from stacked US Food and Drug Administration designations
by Miller, Kathleen L. & Nardinelli, Clark & Pink, George & Reiter, Kristin
- 227-236 Nominal GDP stabilization: Chasing a mirage
by Veetil, Vipin P. & Wagner, Richard E.
- 237-244 Which types of microfinance institutions decentralize the loan approval process?
by Tchakoute Tchuigoua, Hubert
- 245-254 Can ‘delitigation’ transform an industry?
by DeLong, Gayle
- 255-272 Litigation risk, financial distress, and the use of subsidiaries
by Ligon, James A. & Malm, James
- 273-281 Seasonality in the Saudi stock market: The Hajj effect
by Wasiuzzaman, Shaista
- 282-284 A simple rule to determine the usefulness of the paygo system on diversification grounds
by Romaniuk, Katarzyna
- 285-296 Big Data versus a survey
by Whitaker, Stephan D.
- 297-310 The relative pricing of cross-listed securities: The case of Chinese A- and H-share
by Zheng, Yao & Osmer, Eric & Zheng, Liancun
- 311-325 Is the impact of development aid on government revenue sustainable? An empirical assessment
by Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm & Brun, Jean-François
- 326-333 Inequality and unionization within the United States
by Meszaros, John
- 334-346 CEO entrenchment and loan syndication
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Zhang, Ling
- 347-361 The long-term financial drivers of fine wine prices: The role of emerging markets
by Cardebat, Jean-Marie & Jiao, Linda
- 362-375 Competition, efficiency, and innovation in Taiwan’s banking industry — An application of copula methods
by Huang, Tai-Hsin & Hu, Chu-Nan & Chang, Bao-Guang
2017, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-12 Quantitative easing and the pricing of EMU sovereign debt
by Kinateder, Harald & Wagner, Niklas
- 13-20 The effect of countries’ ESG ratings on their sovereign borrowing costs
by Crifo, Patricia & Diaye, Marc-Arthur & Oueghlissi, Rim
- 21-49 The impact of monetary policy on BRIC markets asset prices during global financial crises
by Galloppo, Giuseppe & Paimanova, Viktoriia
- 50-56 Bitcoin and the bailout
by Luther, William J. & Salter, Alexander W.
- 57-69 Is there a leverage target for REITs?
by Versmissen, J. & Zietz, J.
- 70-99 Meet the “born efficient” financial institutions: Evidence from the boom years of US REITs
by Isik, Ihsan & Topuz, John C.
- 100-107 Explosive rents: The real estate market dynamics in exuberance
by Fabozzi, Frank J. & Xiao, Keli
- 108-114 A simple intuitive NPV-IRR consistent ranking
by Ben-Horin, Moshe & Kroll, Yoram
- 115-126 A literature review of technical analysis on stock markets
by Farias Nazário, Rodolfo Toríbio & e Silva, Jéssica Lima & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Kimura, Herbert
- 127-135 Tax measures and household financial behaviour: Evidence from France
by Schalck, Christophe
- 136-148 Finance and growth: Evidence from the ARF countries
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Bahmani, Sahar & Hall, John H. & Norman, Neville R.
- 149-158 Financial market inclusion, shadow economy and economic growth: New evidence from emerging economies
by Hajilee, Massomeh & Stringer, Donna Y. & Metghalchi, Massoud
- 159-168 Forecasting quality of professionals: Does affiliation matter?
by Veress, Aron & Kaiser, Lars
- 169-181 Seasonal anomalies in advanced emerging stock markets
by Seif, Mostafa & Docherty, Paul & Shamsuddin, Abul
- 182-191 Have accounting numbers lost their value relevance during the recent financial credit crisis?
by Tahat, Yasean A. & Alhadab, Mohammad
- 192-201 The long-run and short-run impacts of remittances on financial development in developing countries
by Fromentin, Vincent
- 202-211 The relevance of market prices for the design of transfer programs in response to food insecurity
by De Matteis, Alessandro & Ellis, Frank & Valdes, Ivan
- 212-224 Dynamic co-integration and portfolio diversification of Islamic and conventional indices: Global evidence
by Abu-Alkheil, Ahmad & Khan, Walayet A. & Parikh, Bhavik & Mohanty, Sunil K.
- 225-239 The impact of liquidity crises on cash flow sensitivities
by Drobetz, Wolfgang & Haller, Rebekka & Meier, Iwan & Tarhan, Vefa
- 240-258 Stop losses momentum strategy: From profit maximization to risk control under White’s Bootstrap Reality Check
by Teplova, Tamara & Mikova, Evgeniya & Nazarov, Nikolai
- 259-264 From setback to comeback: Motivations for withdrawn IPO firms to return
by Chen, Gaole & Sutton, Ninon & Qi, Jianping
- 265-274 Capital liberalization and various financial markets: Evidence from Taiwan
by Wu, Manhwa & Huang, Paoyu & Ni, Yensen
- 275-293 Can macroeconomic dynamics explain the time variation of risk–return trade-offs in the U.S. financial market?
by Liu, Xiaochun
- 294-301 Financial frictions and productivity: Evidence from Mexico
by López, José Joaquín
- 302-313 Measuring heterogeneity in bank liquidity risk: Who are the winners and losers?
by Jean-Loup, Soula
- 314-327 Determining the effectiveness of the Eurosystem’s Covered Bond Purchase Programs on secondary markets
by Markmann, Holger & Zietz, Joachim
- 328-344 The effect of shareholder activism on bondholders and stockholders
by Jory, Surendranath & Ngo, Thanh & Susnjara, Jurica
- 345-358 Optimal portfolio choice with loss aversion over consumption
by Curatola, Giuliano
2017, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-15 The access of microfinance institutions to debt capital: An empirical investigation of microfinance investment vehicles
by Dorfleitner, Gregor & Röhe, Michaela & Renier, Noémie
- 16-24 Bank lending to small business in India: Analyzing productivity and efficiency
by Ramcharran, Harri
- 25-35 The housing bubble and the evolution of the homeownership gap
by Oberg, Phillip Michael
- 36-49 The effectiveness of pre-purchase homeownership counseling: Evidence from a randomized study
by Smith, Marvin M. & Hochberg, Daniel & Greene, William H.
- 50-60 Does economic policy uncertainty forecast real housing returns in a panel of OECD countries? A Bayesian approach
by Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan & Hassapis, Christis
- 61-70 Catching the mirage: The shadow impact of financial crises
by Abdel-Latif, Hany & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Murphy, Phil
- 71-87 Convergence in bank performance for commercial and Islamic banks during and after the Global Financial Crisis
by Olson, Dennis & Zoubi, Taisier
- 88-96 Financial crisis, the real sector and global effects on the African stock markets
by Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Watts, Edward J. & Loudon, Geoffrey
- 97-106 Foreign direct investment and business start-up in developing countries: The role of financial market development
by Munemo, Jonathan
- 107-113 Foreign direct investment and the performance of indigenous firms in China’s textile industry
by Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 114-127 Derivatives-hedging, risk allocation and the cost of debt: Evidence from bank holding companies
by Deng, Saiying & Elyasiani, Elyas & Mao, Connie X.
- 128-136 Does Corporate Derivative Use Reduce Stock Price Exposure? Evidence From UK Firms
by Huang, Pinghsun & Kabir, M. Humayun & Zhang, Yan
- 137-145 Beta as a determinant of investor activity in sector exchange-traded funds
by Peltomäki, Jarkko
- 146-157 Index tracking and enhanced indexing using cointegration and correlation with endogenous portfolio selection
by Sant’Anna, Leonardo R. & Filomena, Tiago P. & Caldeira, João F.
- 158-167 Capital change and stability when dividends convey signals
by Batabyal, Sourav & Robinson, Richard
- 168-181 Intended use of proceeds and post-IPO performance
by Amor, Salma Ben & Kooli, Maher
- 182-193 Firm power in product market and stock returns
by Jory, Surendranath & Ngo, Thanh
- 194-211 Do undesirables matter on the examination of banking efficiency using stochastic directional distance functions
by Huang, Tai-Hsin & Chung, Ming-Tai
- 212-226 A new approach to jointly estimating the Lerner index and cost efficiency for multi-output banks under a stochastic meta-frontier framework
by Huang, Tai-Hsin & Chiang, Dien-Lin & Chao, Shih-Wei
- 227-239 The source of financing in mergers and acquisitions
by Fischer, Mario
- 240-248 The effects of mergers and acquisitions on the information production of financial markets
by Bade, Marco
- 249-262 The winner’s curse in acquisitions of privately-held firms
by Brander, James A. & Egan, Edward J.
- 263-275 The long-run relationship between precious metal prices and the business cycle
by Kucher, Oleg & McCoskey, Suzanne
- 276-284 Do terror attacks predict gold returns? Evidence from a quantile-predictive-regression approach
by Gupta, Rangan & Majumdar, Anandamayee & Pierdzioch, Christian & Wohar, Mark E.
- 285-303 Commodity price shocks, growth and structural transformation in low-income countries
by McGregor, Thomas
- 304-313 The asymmetry in carry trade and the U.S. dollar
by Wu, Chih-Chiang & Wu, Chang-Che
- 314-327 Market states and the risk-return tradeoff
by Wang, Zijun & Khan, M. Moosa
- 328-345 Does CEO ownership affect payout policy? Evidence from using CEO scaled wealth-performance sensitivity
by James, Hui & Benson, Bradley W. & Wu, Chen (Ken)
- 346-354 Valuation effects of taxes on debt cancellation
by Krause, Marko & Lahmann, Alexander
- 355-362 A new statistic to capture the level dependence in stock price volatility
by Padmakumari, Lakshmi & S., Maheswaran
- 363-377 Yield spread and the income distribution
by Berisha, Edmond
- 378-387 Monetary policy and alternative means of payment
by Hazra, Devika
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-11 Economic diversity, unemployment and the Great Recession
by Watson, Philip & Deller, Steven
- 12-21 Economic impacts of cultural institutes
by Lien, Donald & Lo, Melody
- 22-31 The economics of international child adoption: An analysis of adoptions by U.S. parents
by Khun, Channary & Lahiri, Sajal
- 32-43 The effect of exchange rate fluctuation on intra-industry reallocation in a firm heterogeneity model with trade and foreign direct investment
by Nishiyama, Hiroyuki
- 44-56 Growth effect of banks and microfinance: Evidence from developing countries
by Donou-Adonsou, Ficawoyi & Sylwester, Kevin
- 57-66 Home production, employment, and monetary policy
by Safonova, Dasha
- 67-81 In the long run we are all unemployed?
by Israel, Karl-Friedrich
- 82-93 Pro-poor growth in East Africa
by Harmáček, Jaromír & Syrovátka, Miroslav & Dušková, Lenka
- 94-107 The effect of state bans of payday lending on consumer credit delinquencies
by Desai, Chintal A. & Elliehausen, Gregory
- 108-119 The impact of missed payments and foreclosures on credit scores
by Demyanyk, Yuliya
- 120-129 Does the form of ownership affect firm performance? Evidence from US bank profit efficiency before and during the financial crisis
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & McNulty, James E. & Stevenson, Bradley A.
- 130-140 How does corporate control affect the appointment, auditing expertise and reputation of independent directors? Evidence from Taiwan
by Lee, Yung-Chuan & Wang, Ming-Chang
- 141-151 Capital account liberalization and financial deepening: Does the private sector matter?
by Trabelsi, Mohamed & Cherif, Mondher
- 152-161 Institutional holdings, investment opportunities and dividend policy
by Huang, Wei & Paul, Donna L.
- 162-170 The relevance of international spillovers and asymmetric effects in the Taylor rule
by Beckmann, Joscha & Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian
- 171-182 Credit conditions in a boom and bust property market: Insights for macro-prudential policy
by McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran
- 183-195 Valuation of systematic risk in the cross-section of credit default swap spreads
by Claußen, Arndt & Löhr, Sebastian & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 196-214 The evolution of market share among the U.S. options market platforms
by Asçioglu, Asli & Holowczak, Richard & Louton, David & Saraoglu, Hakan
- 215-227 Diversification of risk exposure through country mutual funds under alternative investment opportunities
by Naka, Atsuyuki & Noman, Abdullah
- 228-237 The effects of trust fund surpluses on the rest of the federal budget
by Liu, Liqun & Rettenmaier, Andrew J. & Saving, Thomas R. & Wang, Zijun
- 238-248 Reexamination of risk-taking incentives in banking: Realign incentives and curtail future episodes of mismanagement
by Yang, Xiaolou
- 249-258 Exchange rate exposure of REITs
by Ngo, Thanh
- 259-274 Private equity fundraising and firm specialization
by Gejadze, Maia & Giot, Pierre & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 275-291 Dependence structure and portfolio risk in Indian foreign exchange market: A GARCH-EVT-Copula approach
by Karmakar, Madhusudan
- 292-305 Invariance, observational equivalence, and identification: Some implications for the empirical performance of affine term structure models
by Juneja, Januj
- 306-317 The liquidity advantage of the quote-driven market: Evidence from the betting industry
by Flepp, Raphael & Nüesch, Stephan & Franck, Egon
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-12 Monetary policy deviations: A Bayesian state-space analysis
by Scott, C. Patrick & Barari, Mahua
- 13-20 Monetary and fiscal policy in advanced and developing countries: An analysis before and after the financial crisis
by da Silva, Cleomar Gomes & Vieira, Flávio Vilela
- 21-33 Do financial crises alter the dynamics of corporate capital structure? Evidence from GCC countries
by Zeitun, Rami & Temimi, Akram & Mimouni, Karim
- 34-49 An early alarm system for housing bubbles
by Huang, MeiChi & Chiang, Hsiu-Hsuan
- 50-65 Corporate innovation and economic freedom: Cross-country comparisons
by Zhu, Hui & Zhu, Steven X.
- 66-78 Time varying international financial integration for GCC stock markets
by Alotaibi, Abdullah R. & Mishra, Anil V.
- 79-88 Structural breaks in the relative importance of country and industry factors in African stock returns
by Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Loudon, Geoffrey & Watts, Edward J.
- 89-100 What drives the repayment of agricultural micro loans? Evidence from Nicaragua
by Dorfleitner, G. & Just-Marx, S. & Priberny, C.
- 101-121 Local equity market participation and stock liquidity
by Zhang, Lei
- 122-134 Corporate life cycle, investment banks and shareholder wealth in M&As
by Chuang, Kai-Shi
- 135-146 Inter-firm linkages and M&A returns
by Krolikowski, Marcin W. & Adhikari, Hari P. & Malm, James & Sah, Nilesh B.
- 147-152 The multifractal character of capacity utilization over the business cycle: An application of Hurst signature analysis
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 153-160 Extended shareholder liability as a means to constrain moral hazard in insured banks
by Salter, Alexander W. & Veetil, Vipin & White, Lawrence H.
- 161-169 Board structure and stock price informativeness in terms of moving average rules
by Huang, Paoyu & Ni, Yensen
- 170-184 The choice of sale method and its consequences in mergers and acquisitions
by Chira, Inga & Volkov, Nikanor
- 185-192 An empirical decomposition of the liquidity premium in breakeven inflation rates
by Güler, Mustafa Haluk & Keleş, Gürsu & Polat, Tandoğan
- 193-203 Examining return predictability of industry style portfolios with prior return relative to a benchmark
by Noman, Abdullah & Naka, Atsuyuki & Zirek, Duygu
- 204-218 Looking beyond banks’ average interest rate risk: Determinants of high exposures
by Entrop, O. & von la Hausse, L. & Wilkens, M.
- 219-232 Do firms get what they pay for? A second thought on over-allotment option in IPOs
by Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Petrella, Giovanni
- 233-239 A favorite-longshot bias in fixed-odds betting markets: Evidence from college basketball and college football
by Berkowitz, Jason P. & Depken, Craig A. & Gandar, John M.
- 240-248 Firm efficiency, advertising and profitability: Theory and evidence
by Chen, Jihui & Waters, George
- 249-258 Adoption of IAS/IFRS, liquidity constraints, and credit rationing: The case of the European banking industry
by Alexandre, Herve & Clavier, Julien
- 259-270 The impact of natural disasters on the stock returns and volatilities of local firms
by Bourdeau-Brien, Michael & Kryzanowski, Lawrence
- 271-277 Persistence in the long-run expected rate of return for corporate pension plans
by Doyle, Joanne M.
- 278-298 Intraday industry-specific spillover effect in European equity markets
by Mateus, Cesario & Chinthalapati, Raju & Mateus, Irina B.
- 299-314 Is sustainable competitive advantage an advantage for stock investors?
by Liu, Yi & Mantecon, Tomas
- 315-327 Analysts and sentiment: A causality study
by Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim
- 328-337 Investment potential and risk hedging characteristics of platinum group metals
by McCown, James Ross & Shaw, Ron
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 12-20 The political economy of the Brazilian model of agricultural development: Institutions versus sectoral policy
by Mueller, Bernardo & Mueller, Charles
- 33-40 Heterogeneity in Bolsa Família outcomes
by Barrientos, Armando & Debowicz, Darío & Woolard, Ingrid
- 56-65 Using institutional multiplicity to address corruption as a collective action problem: Lessons from the Brazilian case
by Carson, Lindsey D. & Prado, Mariana Mota
- 66-73 Infrastructure and its role in Brazil's development process
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner & Trebat, Thomas & Lora, Juan Villa
- 74-96 The impact of SENAI's vocational training program on employment, wages, and mobility in Brazil: Lessons for Sub Saharan Africa?
by Villalobos Barría, Carlos & Klasen, Stephan
- 97-104 The life-cycle of national development banks: The experience of Brazil's BNDES
by Torres, Ernani & Zeidan, Rodrigo
2016, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-13 Banks, development, and tax
by Gilbert, Scott & Ilievski, Bojan
- 14-28 Financial contagion between the US and selected developed and emerging countries: The case of the subprime crisis
by Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel & Lahiani, Amine
- 29-39 Do global risk factors and macroeconomic conditions affect global Islamic index dynamics? A quantile regression approach
by Naifar, Nader
- 40-52 Analysts’ preference for growth investing and vulnerability to market-wide sentiment
by Miwa, Kotaro & Ueda, Kazuhiro
- 53-63 Investor sentiment and aggregate volatility pricing
by Labidi, Chiraz & Yaakoubi, Soumaya
- 64-76 How important is innovation for venture capitalists’ (VCs’) market reputation?
by Obrimah, Oghenovo A.
- 77-88 The source of stock return fluctuation in Taiwan
by Liu, De-Chih & Liu, Chih-Yun
- 89-96 Ticker fluency, sentiment, and asset valuation
by Durham, Greg & Santhanakrishnan, Mukunthan
- 97-111 Market uncertainty and earnings guidance
by Agapova, Anna & Madura, Jeff
- 112-125 Hedging bank market risk with futures and forwards
by Mun, Kyung-Chun
- 126-138 Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors
by Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp
- 139-159 Momentum profits, market cycles, and rebounds: Evidence from Germany
by Bohl, Martin T. & Czaja, Marc-Gregor & Kaufmann, Philipp
- 160-172 Factors determining capital structure and corporate performance in India: Studying the business cycle effects
by Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Barua, Nandita Malini
- 173-184 Do for-profit universities induce bad student loans?
by Goodell, John W.
- 185-191 Loan growth and bank valuations
by Niu, Jijun
- 192-200 An incentive problem of risk balancing in portfolio choices
by Lu, Jin-Ray & Hwang, Chih-Chiang & Liu, Min-Luan & Lin, Chien-Yi
- 201-208 Do carry trade returns show signs of long memory?
by Auer, Benjamin R. & Hoffmann, Andreas
- 209-229 Market integration and efficiency of CDS and equity markets
by Kiesel, Florian & Kolaric, Sascha & Schiereck, Dirk
- 230-239 BRIC or CBRI: It just doesn’t sound as sexy, does it?
by Delcoure, Natalya (Natasha) & Singh, Harmeet
- 240-248 Does systematic distress risk drive the investment growth anomaly?
by Su, Xuan-Qi
- 249-259 Analysis of ETF bid-ask spread components
by Ivanov, Stoyu I.
2016, Volume 60, Issue C