The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
2015, Volume 56, Issue C
- 3-14 Do the poorest ethnic minorities benefit from a large-scale poverty reduction program? Evidence from Vietnam
by Cuong, Nguyen Viet & Tung, Phung Duc & Westbrook, Daniel
- 15-29 Household's coping strategies and recoveries from shocks in Vietnam
by Tran, Van Q.
- 30-42 Welfare, targeting, and anti-poverty effectiveness: The case of urban China
by Gao, Qin & Yang, Sui & Li, Shi
- 43-56 Children's experience of multidimensional deprivation: Relationship with household monetary poverty
by Singh, Renu & Sarkar, Sudipa
- 57-67 Multidimensional deprivations in Pakistan: Regional variations and temporal shifts
by Saboor, Abdul & Khan, Atta Ullah & Hussain, Abid & Ali, Ikram & Mahmood, Khalid
- 68-79 Income inequality may not converge after all: Testing panel unit roots in the presence of cross-section cointegration
by Ho, Tsung-wu
- 80-97 Consumption growth, preference for smoothing, changes in expectations and risk premium
by Rocha Armada, Manuel J. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 98-109 Betting on presidential elections: Should we buy stocks connected with the winning party?
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Chih-Yung
- 110-122 Cleaning the gears: Counter-cyclical asset trading with financial transactions taxes
by Sarolli, Gian Domenico
- 123-138 Dynamic transmissions between the U.S. and equity markets in the MENA countries: New evidence from pre- and post-global financial crisis
by Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel & Hilu, Khalil Al
- 139-153 Price dynamics and market liquidity: An intraday event study on Euronext
by Mazza, Paolo
- 154-164 Additional evidence on the frequency of share repurchases and managerial timing
by De Ridder, Adri
- 165-174 A unified approach to portfolio selection in a tracking error framework with additional constraints on risk
by Stucchi, Patrizia
- 175-186 Corporate precautionary savings: Evidence from the recent financial crisis
by Sun, Zhenzhen & Wang, Yaping
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-19 Do busy directors and CEOs shirk their responsibilities? Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
by Benson, Bradley W. & Davidson, Wallace N. & Davidson, Travis R. & Wang, Hongxia
- 20-27 Credit rationing by loan size: A synthesized model
by Kjenstad, Einar C. & Su, Xunhua & Zhang, Li
- 28-39 Financing constraints and investments in R&D: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms
by Sasidharan, Subash & Jijo Lukose, P.J. & Komera, Surenderrao
- 40-52 Bank loan availability and trade credit for small businesses during the financial crisis
by Tsuruta, Daisuke
- 53-66 Credit constraints, firm exports and financial development: Evidence from developing countries
by Fauceglia, Dario
- 67-76 Speculative bubbles in agricultural prices
by Adämmer, Philipp & Bohl, Martin T.
- 77-86 Signalling the Dotcom bubble: A multiple changes in persistence approach
by Leone, Vitor & de Medeiros, Otavio Ribeiro
- 87-99 Toward an early warning system of financial crises: What can index futures and options tell us?
by Li, Wei-Xuan & Chen, Clara Chia-Sheng & French, Joseph J.
- 100-107 The role of FOMC minutes for US asset prices before and after the 2008 crisis: Evidence from GARCH volatility modeling
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 108-123 Deciphering financial contagion in the euro area during the crisis
by Tola, Albi & Wälti, Sébastien
- 124-139 Bid-ask spreads, deviations from PPP and the forward prediction error: The case of the British pound and the euro
by Grossmann, Axel & Simpson, Marc W.
- 140-149 Market movements and the excess cash theory
by Asem, Ebenezer & Alam, Shamsul
- 150-159 Causal interrelations among market fundamentals: Evidence from the European Telecommunications sector
by Agiakloglou, Christos & Gkouvakis, Michail
- 160-175 Corporate diversification and firm value during economic downturns
by Volkov, Nikanor I. & Smith, Garrett C.
2014, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 443-458 Determinants of corporate hedging: A (statistical) meta-analysis
by Arnold, Matthias M. & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Stöckl, Stefan
- 459-472 Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth
by Koziol, Philipp
- 473-486 Institutional impact and quote behavior implications of the options penny pilot project
by Saraoglu, Hakan & Louton, David & Holowczak, Richard
- 487-499 Asymmetric information and term lending in the Euro money market: Evidence from the beginning of the turmoil
by Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo
- 500-512 On the determinant of bank loan contracts: The roles of borrowers’ ownership and board structures
by Lin, Chih-Yung & Chen, Yan-Shing & Yen, Ju-Fang
- 513-520 Do investments in intangible customer assets affect firm value?
by Golec, Joseph & Gupta, Neeraj J.
- 521-528 The effect on stockholder wealth of product recalls and government action: The case of Toyota's accelerator pedal recall
by Gokhale, Jayendra & Brooks, Raymond M. & Tremblay, Victor J.
- 529-537 Chinese Lunar New Year effect in Asian stock markets, 1999–2012
by Yuan, Tian & Gupta, Rakesh
- 538-550 Does faith move stock markets? Evidence from Saudi Arabia
by Canepa, Alessandra & Ibnrubbian, Abdullah
- 551-562 Unemployment in Greece: Evidence from Greek regions using panel unit root tests
by Bakas, Dimitrios & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 563-578 Personal and regional redistribution through public finance in a federal setting
by Cont, Walter & Porto, Alberto
- 579-589 Foreign direct investment and its determinants: A regional panel causality analysis
by Chan, M.W. Luke & Hou, Keqiang & Li, Xing & Mountain, Dean C.
- 590-602 Spatially blind trade and fiscal impact policies and their impact on regional economies
by Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
2014, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 307-314 Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets
by Hoffmann, Andreas & Löffler, Axel
- 315-323 Legal rights, information sharing, and private credit: New cross-country evidence
by Nketcha Nana, P.V.
- 324-336 Information acquisition, foreign bank entry, and credit allocation
by Boustanifar, Hamid
- 337-354 The determinants of commercial banking profitability in low-, middle-, and high-income countries
by Dietrich, Andreas & Wanzenried, Gabrielle
- 355-370 Trading income and bank charter value during the financial crisis: Does derivatives dealer designation matter?
by Egly, Peter V. & Sun, Jun
- 371-381 Technology transactions, announcement effect, and reversal: Dissecting an anomaly
by Chazi, Abdelaziz & Khallaf, Ashraf & Liu, Yi & Zantout, Zaher
- 382-392 Impact of uncertainty on high frequency response of the U.S. stock markets to the Fed's policy surprises
by Marfatia, Hardik A.
- 393-404 Multifactor risk loadings and abnormal returns under uncertainty and learning
by Salotti, Simone & Trecroci, Carmine
- 405-416 Implications of limited investor attention to customer–supplier information transfers
by Zhu, Hui
- 417-427 The impact of ADR activity on stock market liquidity: Evidence from Latin America
by Hales, Alma D. & Mollick, André V.
- 428-436 The effects of U.S. monetary policy on Colombia and Panama (2002–2007)
by Cachanosky, Nicolas
- 437-441 Determinants of the Confucius Institute establishment
by Lien, Donald & Oh, Chang Hoon
2014, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 147-157 Surplus distribution and characteristics of social enterprises: Evidence from microfinance
by Hudon, Marek & Périlleux, Anaïs
- 158-179 Financial stability indicators and public debt developments
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios O.
- 180-193 Estimating the output gap in real time: A factor model approach
by Aastveit, Knut Are & Trovik, Tørres
- 194-207 Financial crises and economic growth
by Jarrow, Robert A.
- 208-215 A measure of a nation's physical energy supply risk
by Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 216-229 Asymmetric information, foreign entry and multi-period credit competition in banking industry
by Li, Qiang & Zeng, Yong & Liu, Bin
- 230-241 Bank capital regulation, loan contracts, and corporate investment
by Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim
- 242-256 Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the GBP-USD equilibrium real exchange rate
by Macchiarelli, Corrado
- 257-270 Variance swaps, non-normality and macroeconomic and financial risks
by Nieto, Belén & Novales, Alfonso & Rubio, Gonzalo
- 271-281 When was the U.S. housing downturn predictable? A comparison of univariate forecasting methods
by Zietz, Joachim & Traian, Anca
- 282-291 Asset pricing for inefficient markets: Evidence from China and India
by Majumder, Debasish
- 292-305 The international business cycle and gold-price fluctuations
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian & Rohloff, Sebastian
2014, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 2-16 Bubble-like housing boom–bust cycles: Evidence from the predictive power of households’ expectations
by Huang, MeiChi
- 17-30 Estimation of variance of housing prices using spatial conditional heteroskedasticity (SARCH) model with an application to Boston housing price data
by Simlai, Prodosh
- 31-41 Autocorrelation in daily short-sale volume
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Smith, Jason M.
- 42-50 On the performance of the tick test
by Perlin, Marcelo & Brooks, Chris & Dufour, Alfonso
- 51-60 Spread determinants and the day-of-the-week effect
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika & Narayan, Seema
- 61-69 Behavior of the firm under rate-of-return regulation with two capital inputs
by Ohler, Adrienne M.
- 70-81 Management entrenchment and the valuation discount of dual class firms
by Baulkaran, Vishaal
- 82-91 How entrenched managers beat earnings expectations before and after SOX
by Wang, Weishen & Graefe-Anderson, Rachel & Pyles, Mark K. & Kim, Dongnyoung
- 92-110 Do managerial behaviors trigger firm exit? The case of hyperactive bidders
by Rahaman, Mohammad M.
- 111-122 Product–market flexibility and capital structure
by Sarkar, Sudipto
- 123-132 Casinos, casino size, and crime: A panel data analysis of Michigan counties
by Falls, Gregory A. & Thompson, Philip B.
- 133-137 Inflation forecasts and core inflation measures: Where is the information on future inflation?
by Liu, Dandan & Smith, Julie K.
- 138-145 Airline passenger traffic openness and the performance of Emirates Airline
by Squalli, Jay
2013, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 380-392 Growth, deficits and uncertainty: Theoretical aspects and empirical evidence from a panel of 27 countries
by Goulas, Eleftherios & Zervoyianni, Athina
- 393-401 Currency movements within and outside a currency union: The case of Germany and the euro area
by Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz
- 402-416 Trading patterns in the European carbon market: The role of trading intensity and OTC transactions
by Kalaitzoglou, Iordanis & Ibrahim, Boulis Maher
- 417-428 Environmental policy implications of extreme variations in pollutant stock levels and socioeconomic costs
by Makropoulou, Vasiliki & Dotsis, George & Markellos, Raphael N.
- 429-439 A spatial dominance approach to evaluate the performance of stocks and bonds: Does the investment horizon matter?
by Ibarra, Raul
- 440-449 Mutual fund flows and window-dressing
by Ling, Leng & Arias, J.J.
- 450-459 A sectoral analysis of the financial instability hypothesis
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 460-475 Information asymmetry and monitoring in equity private placements
by Liang, Hsiao-Chen & Jang, Woan-Yuh
- 476-485 Do U.S. macroeconomic surprises influence equity returns? An exploratory analysis of developed economies
by Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Lucey, Brian
- 486-496 Motives and consequences of IPOs in cold periods
by Premti, Arjan & Madura, Jeff
2013, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 221-237 Oil exports and the Iranian economy
by Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- 238-256 Risk and return in the Tehran stock exchange
by Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Mohammadi, Hassan
- 257-267 Mobility and the dynamics of poverty in Iran: Evidence from the 1992–1995 panel survey
by Salehi-Isfahani, Djavad & Majbouri, Mehdi
- 268-276 Robust growth-equity decomposition of change in poverty: The case of Iran (2000–2009)
by Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Mahmoudi, Vahid
- 277-284 Demand estimation for the Iranian automobile industry
by Rahmati, Mohammad Hossein & Yousefi, Seyed Reza
- 285-293 Tax enforcement policies, tax evasion and time allocation
by Arbex, Marcelo
- 294-301 A note on forecasting the prices of gold and silver: Asymmetric loss and forecast rationality
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg
- 302-313 The consequences of fiscal episodes in OECD DAC countries for aid supply
by Gnangnon, Sena Kimm
2013, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 87-111 Alternative econometric implementations of multi-factor models of the U.S. financial markets
by Guidolin, Massimo & Ravazzolo, Francesco & Tortora, Andrea Donato
- 112-124 Banks’ risk taking, financial innovation and macroeconomic risk
by Kero, Afroditi
- 125-139 New tips from TIPS: Identifying inflation expectations and the risk premia of break-even inflation
by Zeng, Zheng
- 140-151 Capital structure, product market competition and firm performance: Evidence from South Africa
by Fosu, Samuel
- 152-164 Firms, shareholders, and financial markets
by Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc
- 165-174 Bankruptcy and steel plant shutdowns
by Rogers, Robert P.
- 175-187 Orthogonalized factors and systematic risk decomposition
by Klein, Rudolf F. & Chow, Victor K.
- 188-201 Capacity constraints and the winner's curse in multi-unit common value auctions
by Schnitzlein, Charles R. & Shao, Minjie
- 202-218 Demographics and the long-horizon returns of dividend-yield strategies
by Lee, King Fuei
2013, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-11 The impact of consumer health information on the demand for health services
by Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Liu, Hong
- 12-22 A quantitative model for structured microfinance
by Dorfleitner, G. & Priberny, C.
- 23-43 Wealth transfer effects between stockholders and bondholders
by Imbierowicz, Björn & Wahrenburg, Mark
- 44-52 Insider trading in a two-tier real market structure model
by Karam, Fida & Daher, Wassim
- 53-60 Simultaneous stochastic volatility transmission across American equity markets
by Weber, Enzo
- 61-72 Spanning with futures contracts
by Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, André
- 73-85 Commodity futures prices: More evidence on forecast power, risk premia and the theory of storage
by Brooks, Chris & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wu, Yingying
2012, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 349-357 Efficient growth boundaries in the presence of population externalities and stochastic rents
by Jou, Jyh-Bang
- 358-368 The impact of China's stock market reforms on its international stock market linkages
by Li, Hong
- 369-384 On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries
by Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein
- 385-394 Co-movement of oil and stock prices in the GCC region: A wavelet analysis
by Akoum, Ibrahim & Graham, Michael & Kivihaho, Jarno & Nikkinen, Jussi & Omran, Mohammed
- 395-401 Preemptive bidding in takeover auctions with affiliated values
by Khoroshilov, Yuri
- 402-412 Combination schemes for turning point predictions
by Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Ravazzolo, Francesco & van Dijk, Herman K.
- 413-426 Risk aversion and business cycles: An empirical analysis
by Pardo, Cristian
- 427-437 Active risk management and loan contract terms: Evidence from rated microfinance institutions
by Tchakoute-Tchuigoua, Hubert
- 438-442 A note resolving the debate on “The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right”
by Keef, Stephen P. & Khaled, Mohammed S. & Roush, Melvin L.
2012, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 257-265 Financial crisis risk, ECB “non-standard” measures, and the external value of the euro
by Eichler, Stefan
- 266-271 Monetary policy credibility: A Phillips curve view
by Malikane, Christopher & Mokoka, Tshepo
- 272-285 Credit risk securitization and bank soundness in Europe
by Michalak, Tobias C. & Uhde, André
- 286-297 Multiple banking relationships, managerial ownership concentration and firm value: A simultaneous equations approach
by Yu, Hai-Chin & Sopranzetti, Ben J. & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 298-304 An empirical analysis of the relation between bank charter value and risk taking
by Niu, Jijun
- 305-321 Parametric Value-at-Risk analysis: Evidence from stock indices
by Mabrouk, Samir & Saadi, Samir
- 322-332 A real options approach to valuing and negotiating licensing agreements
by Hoe, SingRu & David Diltz, J.
- 333-347 Profit distribution management by Islamic banks: An empirical investigation
by Farook, Sayd & Hassan, M. Kabir & Clinch, Gregory
2012, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 104-113 The Glass–Steagall Act in historical perspective
by Neal, Larry & White, Eugene N.
- 114-122 Universal banking and financial architecture
by Walter, Ingo
- 123-134 Are universal banks bad for financial stability? Germany during the world financial crisis
by Dietrich, Diemo & Vollmer, Uwe
- 135-153 Bye, bye financial repression, hello financial deepening: The anatomy of a financial boom
by De Mello, João Manoel P. & Garcia, Márcio G.P.
- 154-157 UNIVERSAL BANKING: The view from Brazil
by Tombini, Alexandre
- 158-161 The Paraguayan financial system and Paraguay's experience in universal banking
by Corvalan, Jorge
- 162-172 Learning by doing: Active employer sponsored retirement savings plan participation and household wealth accumulation
by Seligman, Jason S. & Bose, Rana
- 173-182 Quoted spreads and trade imbalance dynamics in the European Treasury bond market
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Girardi, Alessandro & Paesani, Paolo
- 183-197 Large changes in stock prices: Market, liquidity, and momentum effect
by Shieh, Shwu-Jane & Lin, Chih-Yung & Ho, Po-Hsin
- 198-206 Do short selling restrictions destabilize stock markets? Lessons from Taiwan
by Bohl, Martin T. & Essid, Badye & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 207-218 Long memory and structural breaks in modeling the return and volatility dynamics of precious metals
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 219-226 Financial crisis, REIT short-sell restrictions and event induced volatility
by Devaney, Michael
- 227-242 Creditor rights and the outcome model of dividends
by Byrne, Julie & O’Connor, Thomas
- 243-255 Value relevance and the dot-com bubble of the 1990s
by Morris, John J. & Alam, Pervaiz
2012, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-14 Individual risk attitudes and the composition of financial portfolios: Evidence from German household portfolios
by Barasinska, Nataliya & Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas
- 15-37 Exchange rates and oil prices: A multivariate stochastic volatility analysis
by Ding, Liang & Vo, Minh
- 38-48 Short sales, stealth trading, and the suspension of the uptick rule
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Brough, Tyler J.
- 49-62 Why do merger premiums vary across industries and over time?
by Madura, Jeff & Ngo, Thanh & Viale, Ariel M.
- 63-71 Does the use of stock incentives influence the payout policy of financial institutions?
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Whyte, Ann Marie
- 72-83 Shock-dependent conditional skewness in international aggregate stock markets
by Lai, Jing-yi
- 84-92 A wavelet-based assessment of market risk: The emerging markets case
by Rua, António & Nunes, Luis C.
- 93-102 The causal structure of bond yields
by Wang, Zijun
2011, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 305-318 Growth, development and natural resources: New evidence using a heterogeneous panel analysis
by Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V. & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi
- 319-338 An assessment of another decade of capital controls in Colombia: 1998–2008
by Concha, Alvaro & Galindo, Arturo José & Vasquez, Diego
- 339-349 Nonlinear effects of monetary policy on stock returns in a smooth transition autoregressive model
by Hsu, Kuang-Chung & Chiang, Hui-Chu
- 350-359 Should the government directly intervene in stock market during a crisis?
by Khan, Salman & Batteau, Pierre
- 360-367 Enforcement of nineteenth century banking contracts using a marriage rule
by Nair, Malavika
- 368-375 Demographics, dividend clienteles and the dividend premium
by Lee, King Fuei
- 376-388 Private debt, unused credit lines, and seasoned equity offerings
by Liu, Yang & Yang, J. Jimmy
- 389-398 The impact of US news on the German stock market—An event study analysis
by Dimpfl, Thomas
- 399-407 Carbon Financial Instruments, thin trading, and volatility: Evidence from the Chicago Climate Exchange
by Sabbaghi, Omid & Sabbaghi, Navid
- 408-418 Asymmetric convergence in US financial credit default swap sector index markets
by Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yuan, Yuan
- 419-434 Trade credit versus bank credit: Evidence from corporate inventory financing
by Yang, Xiaolou
- 435-441 Risk management of precious metals
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Malik, Farooq & McAleer, Michael
2011, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 225-235 Inflation expectations from index-linked bonds: Correcting for liquidity and inflation risk premia
by Kajuth, Florian & Watzka, Sebastian
- 236-247 Modelling oil price expectations: Evidence from survey data
by Prat, Georges & Uctum, Remzi
- 248-268 Regulatory risk, market uncertainties, and firm financing choices: Evidence from U.S. Electricity Market Restructuring
by Sanyal, Paroma & Bulan, Laarni T.
- 269-282 Corporate financial determinants of foreign direct investment
by Forssbæck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars
- 283-291 Housing price dynamics and convergence in high-tech metropolitan economies
by Kang, Wensheng
- 292-302 Independent component analysis for realized volatility: Analysis of the stock market crash of 2008
by Kumiega, Andrew & Neururer, Thaddeus & Van Vliet, Ben
2011, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 113-123 Short-term market overreaction on the Frankfurt stock exchange
by Lobe, Sebastian & Rieks, Johannes
- 124-132 The role of stock markets vs. the term spread in forecasting macrovariables in Finland
by Kuosmanen, Petri & Vataja, Juuso
- 133-140 Return behaviour in Africa's emerging equity markets
by Alagidede, Paul
- 141-151 Corporate debt maturity choice in emerging financial markets
by Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy
- 152-161 Managerial horizons in stock financed mergers
by Sharma, Vaibhav & Hsieh, Chialing
- 162-172 The efficiency of internal capital markets: Evidence from the Annual Capital Expenditure Survey
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chiu, I-Ming & Souphom, Victor & Yamashiro, Guy M.
- 173-188 Are Copula-GoF-tests of any practical use? Empirical evidence for stocks, commodities and FX futures
by Weiß, Gregor N.F.
- 189-200 Was there a U.S. house price bubble? An econometric analysis using national and regional panel data
by Clark, Steven P. & Coggin, T. Daniel
- 201-211 Monetary policy regimes in macroeconomic data: An application of fractal analysis
by Mulligan, Robert F. & Koppl, Roger
- 212-224 A model for pricing Italian Contemporary Art paintings at auction
by Marinelli, Nicoletta & Palomba, Giulio
2011, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-18 The impact of parental income on the intra-household distribution of school attainment: A measurement strategy and evidence
by Horowitz, Andrew W. & Souza, André Portela
- 19-27 The impact of land policy on the relation between housing and land prices: Evidence from China
by Du, Hongyan & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi
- 28-35 Geographic deregulation and commercial bank performance in U.S. state banking markets
by Zou, YongDong & Miller, Stephen M. & Malamud, Bernard
- 36-48 Cross-border venture capital flows and local ties: Evidence from developed countries
by Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea
- 49-55 A test of the expectations hypothesis in very short-term international rates in the presence of preferred habitat for liquidity
by Kotomin, Vladimir
- 56-68 Banks and managerial discipline: Does regulatory monitoring play a role?
by Palvia, Ajay A.
- 69-81 Why are proposed spinoffs withdrawn?
by Harris, Oneil & Madura, Jeff
- 82-87 Fundamental indicators, bubbles in stock returns and investor sentiment
by Chiang, Ming-Chu & Tsai, I-Chun & Lee, Cheng-Feng
- 88-104 Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from panel data
by Hassan, M. Kabir & Sanchez, Benito & Yu, Jung-Suk
- 105-112 Anatomy of a ratings change
by Marble III, Hugh
2010, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 395-407 Barriers to skill acquisition in Brazil: Public and private school students performance in a public university entrance exam
by Cavalcanti, Tiago & Guimaraes, Juliana & Sampaio, Breno
- 408-414 Wavelet domain correlation between the futures prices of natural gas and oil
by Tonn, Victor Lux & Li, H.C. & McCarthy, Joseph
- 415-423 The behavior of MENA oil and non-oil producing countries in international portfolio optimization
by Mansourfar, Gholamreza & Mohamad, Shamsher & Hassan, Taufiq
- 424-435 Estimating banking cost efficiency with the consideration of cost management
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Chen, Ting-Hsuan
- 436-442 Is there a difference in performance by the legal status of microfinance institutions?
by Tchakoute-Tchuigoua, Hubert
- 443-455 Underwriter reputation and IPO issuer alignment 1981-2005
by Carter, Richard B. & Dark, Frederick H. & Sapp, Travis R.A.
- 456-470 Stock market bubble effects on mergers and acquisitions
by Aharon, David Y. & Gavious, Ilanit & Yosef, Rami
- 471-484 Determinants of the method of payment in mergers and acquisitions
by Ismail, Ahmad & Krause, Andreas
- 485-491 Costs of short-term credit for small and large firms
by Walker, David A.
- 492-500 Are "bounced check loans" really loans? Theory, evidence and policy
by Fusaro, Marc Anthony
- 501-508 Predictability of future index returns based on the 52-week high strategy
by Malin, Mirela & Bornholt, Graham