The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-11 Economic diversity, unemployment and the Great Recession
by Watson, Philip & Deller, Steven
- 12-21 Economic impacts of cultural institutes
by Lien, Donald & Lo, Melody
- 22-31 The economics of international child adoption: An analysis of adoptions by U.S. parents
by Khun, Channary & Lahiri, Sajal
- 32-43 The effect of exchange rate fluctuation on intra-industry reallocation in a firm heterogeneity model with trade and foreign direct investment
by Nishiyama, Hiroyuki
- 44-56 Growth effect of banks and microfinance: Evidence from developing countries
by Donou-Adonsou, Ficawoyi & Sylwester, Kevin
- 57-66 Home production, employment, and monetary policy
by Safonova, Dasha
- 67-81 In the long run we are all unemployed?
by Israel, Karl-Friedrich
- 82-93 Pro-poor growth in East Africa
by Harmáček, Jaromír & Syrovátka, Miroslav & Dušková, Lenka
- 94-107 The effect of state bans of payday lending on consumer credit delinquencies
by Desai, Chintal A. & Elliehausen, Gregory
- 108-119 The impact of missed payments and foreclosures on credit scores
by Demyanyk, Yuliya
- 120-129 Does the form of ownership affect firm performance? Evidence from US bank profit efficiency before and during the financial crisis
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & McNulty, James E. & Stevenson, Bradley A.
- 130-140 How does corporate control affect the appointment, auditing expertise and reputation of independent directors? Evidence from Taiwan
by Lee, Yung-Chuan & Wang, Ming-Chang
- 141-151 Capital account liberalization and financial deepening: Does the private sector matter?
by Trabelsi, Mohamed & Cherif, Mondher
- 152-161 Institutional holdings, investment opportunities and dividend policy
by Huang, Wei & Paul, Donna L.
- 162-170 The relevance of international spillovers and asymmetric effects in the Taylor rule
by Beckmann, Joscha & Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian
- 171-182 Credit conditions in a boom and bust property market: Insights for macro-prudential policy
by McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran
- 183-195 Valuation of systematic risk in the cross-section of credit default swap spreads
by Claußen, Arndt & Löhr, Sebastian & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 196-214 The evolution of market share among the U.S. options market platforms
by Asçioglu, Asli & Holowczak, Richard & Louton, David & Saraoglu, Hakan
- 215-227 Diversification of risk exposure through country mutual funds under alternative investment opportunities
by Naka, Atsuyuki & Noman, Abdullah
- 228-237 The effects of trust fund surpluses on the rest of the federal budget
by Liu, Liqun & Rettenmaier, Andrew J. & Saving, Thomas R. & Wang, Zijun
- 238-248 Reexamination of risk-taking incentives in banking: Realign incentives and curtail future episodes of mismanagement
by Yang, Xiaolou
- 249-258 Exchange rate exposure of REITs
by Ngo, Thanh
- 259-274 Private equity fundraising and firm specialization
by Gejadze, Maia & Giot, Pierre & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 275-291 Dependence structure and portfolio risk in Indian foreign exchange market: A GARCH-EVT-Copula approach
by Karmakar, Madhusudan
- 292-305 Invariance, observational equivalence, and identification: Some implications for the empirical performance of affine term structure models
by Juneja, Januj
- 306-317 The liquidity advantage of the quote-driven market: Evidence from the betting industry
by Flepp, Raphael & Nüesch, Stephan & Franck, Egon
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-12 Monetary policy deviations: A Bayesian state-space analysis
by Scott, C. Patrick & Barari, Mahua
- 13-20 Monetary and fiscal policy in advanced and developing countries: An analysis before and after the financial crisis
by da Silva, Cleomar Gomes & Vieira, Flávio Vilela
- 21-33 Do financial crises alter the dynamics of corporate capital structure? Evidence from GCC countries
by Zeitun, Rami & Temimi, Akram & Mimouni, Karim
- 34-49 An early alarm system for housing bubbles
by Huang, MeiChi & Chiang, Hsiu-Hsuan
- 50-65 Corporate innovation and economic freedom: Cross-country comparisons
by Zhu, Hui & Zhu, Steven X.
- 66-78 Time varying international financial integration for GCC stock markets
by Alotaibi, Abdullah R. & Mishra, Anil V.
- 79-88 Structural breaks in the relative importance of country and industry factors in African stock returns
by Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Loudon, Geoffrey & Watts, Edward J.
- 89-100 What drives the repayment of agricultural micro loans? Evidence from Nicaragua
by Dorfleitner, G. & Just-Marx, S. & Priberny, C.
- 101-121 Local equity market participation and stock liquidity
by Zhang, Lei
- 122-134 Corporate life cycle, investment banks and shareholder wealth in M&As
by Chuang, Kai-Shi
- 135-146 Inter-firm linkages and M&A returns
by Krolikowski, Marcin W. & Adhikari, Hari P. & Malm, James & Sah, Nilesh B.
- 147-152 The multifractal character of capacity utilization over the business cycle: An application of Hurst signature analysis
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 153-160 Extended shareholder liability as a means to constrain moral hazard in insured banks
by Salter, Alexander W. & Veetil, Vipin & White, Lawrence H.
- 161-169 Board structure and stock price informativeness in terms of moving average rules
by Huang, Paoyu & Ni, Yensen
- 170-184 The choice of sale method and its consequences in mergers and acquisitions
by Chira, Inga & Volkov, Nikanor
- 185-192 An empirical decomposition of the liquidity premium in breakeven inflation rates
by Güler, Mustafa Haluk & Keleş, Gürsu & Polat, Tandoğan
- 193-203 Examining return predictability of industry style portfolios with prior return relative to a benchmark
by Noman, Abdullah & Naka, Atsuyuki & Zirek, Duygu
- 204-218 Looking beyond banks’ average interest rate risk: Determinants of high exposures
by Entrop, O. & von la Hausse, L. & Wilkens, M.
- 219-232 Do firms get what they pay for? A second thought on over-allotment option in IPOs
by Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Petrella, Giovanni
- 233-239 A favorite-longshot bias in fixed-odds betting markets: Evidence from college basketball and college football
by Berkowitz, Jason P. & Depken, Craig A. & Gandar, John M.
- 240-248 Firm efficiency, advertising and profitability: Theory and evidence
by Chen, Jihui & Waters, George
- 249-258 Adoption of IAS/IFRS, liquidity constraints, and credit rationing: The case of the European banking industry
by Alexandre, Herve & Clavier, Julien
- 259-270 The impact of natural disasters on the stock returns and volatilities of local firms
by Bourdeau-Brien, Michael & Kryzanowski, Lawrence
- 271-277 Persistence in the long-run expected rate of return for corporate pension plans
by Doyle, Joanne M.
- 278-298 Intraday industry-specific spillover effect in European equity markets
by Mateus, Cesario & Chinthalapati, Raju & Mateus, Irina B.
- 299-314 Is sustainable competitive advantage an advantage for stock investors?
by Liu, Yi & Mantecon, Tomas
- 315-327 Analysts and sentiment: A causality study
by Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim
- 328-337 Investment potential and risk hedging characteristics of platinum group metals
by McCown, James Ross & Shaw, Ron
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 12-20 The political economy of the Brazilian model of agricultural development: Institutions versus sectoral policy
by Mueller, Bernardo & Mueller, Charles
- 21-32 New challenges for public research organisations in agricultural innovation in developing economies: Evidence from Embrapa in Brazil's soybean industry
by Figueiredo, Paulo N.
- 33-40 Heterogeneity in Bolsa Família outcomes
by Barrientos, Armando & Debowicz, Darío & Woolard, Ingrid
- 41-55 The role of fiscal and monetary policies in the Brazilian economy: Understanding recent institutional reforms and economic changes
by Afonso, José Roberto & Araújo, Eliane Cristina & Fajardo, Bernardo Guelber
- 56-65 Using institutional multiplicity to address corruption as a collective action problem: Lessons from the Brazilian case
by Carson, Lindsey D. & Prado, Mariana Mota
- 66-73 Infrastructure and its role in Brazil's development process
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner & Trebat, Thomas & Lora, Juan Villa
- 74-96 The impact of SENAI's vocational training program on employment, wages, and mobility in Brazil: Lessons for Sub Saharan Africa?
by Villalobos Barría, Carlos & Klasen, Stephan
- 97-104 The life-cycle of national development banks: The experience of Brazil's BNDES
by Torres, Ernani & Zeidan, Rodrigo
2016, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-13 Banks, development, and tax
by Gilbert, Scott & Ilievski, Bojan
- 14-28 Financial contagion between the US and selected developed and emerging countries: The case of the subprime crisis
by Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel & Lahiani, Amine
- 29-39 Do global risk factors and macroeconomic conditions affect global Islamic index dynamics? A quantile regression approach
by Naifar, Nader
- 40-52 Analysts’ preference for growth investing and vulnerability to market-wide sentiment
by Miwa, Kotaro & Ueda, Kazuhiro
- 53-63 Investor sentiment and aggregate volatility pricing
by Labidi, Chiraz & Yaakoubi, Soumaya
- 64-76 How important is innovation for venture capitalists’ (VCs’) market reputation?
by Obrimah, Oghenovo A.
- 77-88 The source of stock return fluctuation in Taiwan
by Liu, De-Chih & Liu, Chih-Yun
- 89-96 Ticker fluency, sentiment, and asset valuation
by Durham, Greg & Santhanakrishnan, Mukunthan
- 97-111 Market uncertainty and earnings guidance
by Agapova, Anna & Madura, Jeff
- 112-125 Hedging bank market risk with futures and forwards
by Mun, Kyung-Chun
- 126-138 Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors
by Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp
- 139-159 Momentum profits, market cycles, and rebounds: Evidence from Germany
by Bohl, Martin T. & Czaja, Marc-Gregor & Kaufmann, Philipp
- 160-172 Factors determining capital structure and corporate performance in India: Studying the business cycle effects
by Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Barua, Nandita Malini
- 173-184 Do for-profit universities induce bad student loans?
by Goodell, John W.
- 185-191 Loan growth and bank valuations
by Niu, Jijun
- 192-200 An incentive problem of risk balancing in portfolio choices
by Lu, Jin-Ray & Hwang, Chih-Chiang & Liu, Min-Luan & Lin, Chien-Yi
- 201-208 Do carry trade returns show signs of long memory?
by Auer, Benjamin R. & Hoffmann, Andreas
- 209-229 Market integration and efficiency of CDS and equity markets
by Kiesel, Florian & Kolaric, Sascha & Schiereck, Dirk
- 230-239 BRIC or CBRI: It just doesn’t sound as sexy, does it?
by Delcoure, Natalya (Natasha) & Singh, Harmeet
- 240-248 Does systematic distress risk drive the investment growth anomaly?
by Su, Xuan-Qi
- 249-259 Analysis of ETF bid-ask spread components
by Ivanov, Stoyu I.
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-11 The role of bank lending tightening on corporate bond issuance in the eurozone
by Kaya, Orcun & Wang, Lulu
- 12-28 Risk-taking incentives through excess variable compensation: Evidence from European banks
by Uhde, André
- 29-39 Is euro area money demand for M3 still stable?
by Jung, Alexander
- 40-57 Export constraint and domestic fiscal reform: Lessons from 2011 subsidy reform in Iran
by Gahvari, Firouz & Karimi, Seyed Mohammad
- 58-69 Banking performance and industry growth in an oil-rich economy: Evidence from Qatar
by Mirzaei, Ali & Moore, Tomoe
- 70-80 Argentina's post-2001 economy and the 2014 default
by Thomas, Carolyn & Cachanosky, Nicolás
- 81-85 Are costs of capital necessarily constant over time and across states of nature?
by Lorenz, Daniela & Kruschwitz, Lutz & Löffler, Andreas
- 86-93 Cost of capital and US investment: Does financing matter after all?
by Simmons-Süer, Banu
- 94-102 National bank window dressing and the call loan market, 1865–1872
by Hoag, Christopher
- 103-114 Consumer welfare and the strategic choice of price cap and leverage ratio
by Sarkar, Sudipto
- 115-124 Do short-term international capital inflows drive China's asset markets?
by Wang, Chieh-Hsuan & Hwang, Jen-Te & Chung, Chien-Ping
- 125-137 Stock market efficiency in China: Evidence from the split-share reform
by Beltratti, Andrea & Bortolotti, Bernardo & Caccavaio, Marianna
- 138-148 Realized correlation analysis of contagion
by Vortelinos, Dimitrios I.
- 149-161 Does market microstructure matter for corporate finance? Theory and evidence on seasoned equity offering decisions
by Cheung, William & Fung, Scott & Tam, Lewis
- 162-171 How does divergence of opinions affect the relative trading activity and information content in option and stock prior to takeover announcement?
by Huang, H.C. & Tung, P.S.
- 172-179 Impact of demographic change on stock prices
by Quayes, Shakil & Jamal, Abul M.M.
- 180-188 Inflation forecasts extracted from nominal and real yield curves
by Geyer, Alois & Hanke, Michael & Weissensteiner, Alex
- 189-200 A portfolio insurance strategy for volatility index (VIX) futures
by Jung, Young Cheol
- 201-206 Asymmetry: Resurrecting the roots
by Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 207-223 Out of inequality and poverty: Evidence for the effectiveness of remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Akobeng, Eric
- 224-230 Date stamping bubbles in Real Estate Investment Trusts
by Escobari, Diego & Jafarinejad, Mohammad
- 231-233 On animal spirits and economic decisions: Value-at-Risk and Value-within-Reach as measures of risk and return
by Joaquin, Domingo Castelo
2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-14 Exchange rate misalignment and export diversification in developing countries
by Sekkat, Khalid
- 15-24 Long-term economic growth under environmental pressure: An optimal path
by Dai, Feng & Li, Pengpeng & Liang, Ling
- 25-38 Economic growth, development of telecommunications infrastructure, and financial development in Asia, 1991–2012
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H.
- 39-50 Pure technology gaps and production predictability
by Bednarek, Ziemowit
- 51-62 Do socially (ir)responsible investments pay? New evidence from international ESG data
by Auer, Benjamin R. & Schuhmacher, Frank
- 63-70 Sin stock returns and investor sentiment
by Liston, Daniel Perez
- 71-77 Home and foreign investor sentiment and the stock returns
by Aissia, Dorsaf Ben
- 78-82 (Country) Home bias in Italian occupational pension funds asset allocation choices
by Lippi, Andrea
- 83-98 The fair value option for liabilities and stock returns during the financial crisis
by Couch, Robert & Wu, Wei
- 99-111 Incentive pay and acquirer returns – The impact of Sarbanes–Oxley
by Krolikowski, Marcin W.
- 112-130 Does style-shifting activity predict performance? Evidence from equity mutual funds
by Herrmann, Ulf & Rohleder, Martin & Scholz, Hendrik
- 131-140 Does analyst coverage constrain real earnings management?
by Sun, Jerry & Liu, Guoping
- 141-160 Household risk taking after the financial crisis
by Necker, Sarah & Ziegelmeyer, Michael
- 161-167 Intergenerational altruism and the transfer paradox in an overlapping generations model
by Hamada, Kojun & Yanagihara, Mitsuyoshi
- 168-185 Is the January effect rational? Insights from the accounting valuation model
by Easterday, Kathryn E. & Sen, Pradyot K.
- 186-199 Signaling, corporate governance, and the equilibrium dividend policy
by Esqueda, Omar A.
- 200-214 Trusting financial institutions: Out of reach, out of trust?
by Filipiak, Ute
- 215-221 Stock options: From backdating to spring loading
by Bianchi, Giuliano
- 222-230 Forecasting stock market volatility using Realized GARCH model: International evidence
by Sharma, Prateek & Vipul,
- 231-242 U.S. stock markets and the role of real interest rates
by Huang, Wanling & Mollick, André Varella & Nguyen, Khoa Huu
2015, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-17 Playing the lottery or dressing up? A model of firm-level heterogeneity and the decision to export
by Naudé, Wim & Gries, Thomas & Bilkic, Natasa
- 18-31 How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?
by Keppel, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus
- 32-43 Determinants of the governance quality of microfinance institutions
by Tchakoute Tchuigoua, Hubert
- 44-55 Discrimination by microcredit officers: Theory and evidence on disability in Uganda
by Labie, Marc & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Mersland, Roy & Szafarz, Ariane
- 56-63 The evolution of the weekend effect in US markets
by Olson, Dennis & Mossman, Charles & Chou, Nan-Ting
- 64-73 Islamic calendar anomalies: Evidence from Pakistani firm-level data
by Halari, Anwar & Tantisantiwong, Nongnuch & Power, David. M. & Helliar, Christine
- 74-83 Do IPOs matter for price limits? Evidence from Taiwan
by Ni, Yensen & Huang, Paoyu
- 84-92 Demographic transition and economic welfare: The role of in-cash and in-kind transfers
by Miller, Stephen M. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C.
- 93-118 Long-term impact of merger synergies on performance and value
by Alhenawi, Yasser & Krishnaswami, Sudha
- 119-127 Can a path-dependent strategy outperform a path-independent strategy?
by Lee, Huai-I & Hsieh, Tsung-Yu & Kuo, Wen-Hsiu & Hsu, Hsinan
- 128-142 The linkage between aggregate investor sentiment and metal futures returns: A nonlinear approach
by Zheng, Yao
- 143-153 The performances of acquired firms in the steel industry: Do financial institutions cause bubbles?
by Huh, Kwang-Sook
- 154-162 Business cycle and financial cycle spillovers in the G7 countries
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Breitenlechner, Max & Scharler, Johann
- 163-179 Security design and capital structure of business groups
by Messa, Alexandre
- 180-189 Bank runs and self-insured bank deposits
by Jarrow, Robert & Xu, Liheng
- 190-199 The influence of price limits on overreaction in emerging markets: Evidence from the Egyptian stock market
by Farag, Hisham
- 200-212 Trading behavior and stock returns in Japan
by Hung, Weifeng & Huang, Sheng-Tang & Lu, Chia-Chi & Liu, Nathan
- 213-227 Alternative errors-in-variables models and their applications in finance research
by Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few
2015, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-10 Rain or shine: Happiness and risk-taking
by Guven, Cahit & Hoxha, Indrit
- 11-31 Weather and SAD related mood effects on the financial market
by Frühwirth, Manfred & Sögner, Leopold
- 32-45 Capital and risk in commercial banking: A comparison of capital and risk-based capital ratios
by Hogan, Thomas L.
- 46-60 Herding where retail investors dominate trading: The case of Saudi Arabia
by Rahman, M. Arifur & Chowdhury, Shah Saeed Hassan & Shibley Sadique, M.
- 61-74 International trade and performance of firms: Unraveling export, import and productivity puzzle
by Sharma, Chandan & Mishra, Ritesh Kumar
- 75-85 Should you globally diversify or let the globally diversified firm do it for you?
by Farooqi, Javeria & Huerta, Daniel & Ngo, Thanh
- 86-100 The effects of the split share structure reform on Chinese listed firms’ leverage decisions
by Tsai, Han-Fang & Lin, Tsui-Jung & Hung, Jung-Hua
- 101-115 International migration, migrant stock, and remittances: Reexamining the motivations to remit
by Lim, Sokchea & Morshed, A.K.M. Mahbub
- 116-128 Reestablishing stability and avoiding a credit crunch: Comparing different bad bank schemes
by Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas
- 129-146 The impact of institutional environment on the capital structure of firms during recent financial crises
by Alves, Paulo & Francisco, Paulo
- 147-160 Stock price effects of asset securitization: The case of liquidity facility providers
by Hollander, Hilke & Prokop, Jörg
- 161-174 The economics of rational speculation in the presence of positive feedback trading
by Arnold, Lutz G. & Brunner, Stephan
- 175-190 The effect of M&A advisors’ opinions on acquirer shareholder voting
by Ouyang, Wenjing
- 191-206 Dynamics of CEO compensation: Old is gold
by Adhikari, Hari P. & Bulmash, Samuel B. & Krolikowski, Marcin W. & Sah, Nilesh B.
- 207-221 An empirical study of executive option grants around initial public offerings
by Fu, Xudong & Lian, Qin & Tang, Tian & Wang, Qiming
- 222-233 Job assignment, market power and managerial incentives
by Dam, Kaniska
2015, Volume 56, Issue C
- 3-14 Do the poorest ethnic minorities benefit from a large-scale poverty reduction program? Evidence from Vietnam
by Cuong, Nguyen Viet & Tung, Phung Duc & Westbrook, Daniel
- 15-29 Household's coping strategies and recoveries from shocks in Vietnam
by Tran, Van Q.
- 30-42 Welfare, targeting, and anti-poverty effectiveness: The case of urban China
by Gao, Qin & Yang, Sui & Li, Shi
- 43-56 Children's experience of multidimensional deprivation: Relationship with household monetary poverty
by Singh, Renu & Sarkar, Sudipa
- 57-67 Multidimensional deprivations in Pakistan: Regional variations and temporal shifts
by Saboor, Abdul & Khan, Atta Ullah & Hussain, Abid & Ali, Ikram & Mahmood, Khalid
- 68-79 Income inequality may not converge after all: Testing panel unit roots in the presence of cross-section cointegration
by Ho, Tsung-wu
- 80-97 Consumption growth, preference for smoothing, changes in expectations and risk premium
by Rocha Armada, Manuel J. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 98-109 Betting on presidential elections: Should we buy stocks connected with the winning party?
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Chih-Yung
- 110-122 Cleaning the gears: Counter-cyclical asset trading with financial transactions taxes
by Sarolli, Gian Domenico
- 123-138 Dynamic transmissions between the U.S. and equity markets in the MENA countries: New evidence from pre- and post-global financial crisis
by Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel & Hilu, Khalil Al
- 139-153 Price dynamics and market liquidity: An intraday event study on Euronext
by Mazza, Paolo
- 154-164 Additional evidence on the frequency of share repurchases and managerial timing
by De Ridder, Adri
- 165-174 A unified approach to portfolio selection in a tracking error framework with additional constraints on risk
by Stucchi, Patrizia
- 175-186 Corporate precautionary savings: Evidence from the recent financial crisis
by Sun, Zhenzhen & Wang, Yaping
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-19 Do busy directors and CEOs shirk their responsibilities? Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
by Benson, Bradley W. & Davidson, Wallace N. & Davidson, Travis R. & Wang, Hongxia
- 20-27 Credit rationing by loan size: A synthesized model
by Kjenstad, Einar C. & Su, Xunhua & Zhang, Li
- 28-39 Financing constraints and investments in R&D: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms
by Sasidharan, Subash & Jijo Lukose, P.J. & Komera, Surenderrao
- 40-52 Bank loan availability and trade credit for small businesses during the financial crisis
by Tsuruta, Daisuke
- 53-66 Credit constraints, firm exports and financial development: Evidence from developing countries
by Fauceglia, Dario
- 67-76 Speculative bubbles in agricultural prices
by Adämmer, Philipp & Bohl, Martin T.
- 77-86 Signalling the Dotcom bubble: A multiple changes in persistence approach
by Leone, Vitor & de Medeiros, Otavio Ribeiro
- 87-99 Toward an early warning system of financial crises: What can index futures and options tell us?
by Li, Wei-Xuan & Chen, Clara Chia-Sheng & French, Joseph J.
- 100-107 The role of FOMC minutes for US asset prices before and after the 2008 crisis: Evidence from GARCH volatility modeling
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 108-123 Deciphering financial contagion in the euro area during the crisis
by Tola, Albi & Wälti, Sébastien
- 124-139 Bid-ask spreads, deviations from PPP and the forward prediction error: The case of the British pound and the euro
by Grossmann, Axel & Simpson, Marc W.
- 140-149 Market movements and the excess cash theory
by Asem, Ebenezer & Alam, Shamsul
- 150-159 Causal interrelations among market fundamentals: Evidence from the European Telecommunications sector
by Agiakloglou, Christos & Gkouvakis, Michail
- 160-175 Corporate diversification and firm value during economic downturns
by Volkov, Nikanor I. & Smith, Garrett C.
2014, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 443-458 Determinants of corporate hedging: A (statistical) meta-analysis
by Arnold, Matthias M. & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Stöckl, Stefan
- 459-472 Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth
by Koziol, Philipp
- 473-486 Institutional impact and quote behavior implications of the options penny pilot project
by Saraoglu, Hakan & Louton, David & Holowczak, Richard
- 487-499 Asymmetric information and term lending in the Euro money market: Evidence from the beginning of the turmoil
by Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo
- 500-512 On the determinant of bank loan contracts: The roles of borrowers’ ownership and board structures
by Lin, Chih-Yung & Chen, Yan-Shing & Yen, Ju-Fang
- 513-520 Do investments in intangible customer assets affect firm value?
by Golec, Joseph & Gupta, Neeraj J.
- 521-528 The effect on stockholder wealth of product recalls and government action: The case of Toyota's accelerator pedal recall
by Gokhale, Jayendra & Brooks, Raymond M. & Tremblay, Victor J.
- 529-537 Chinese Lunar New Year effect in Asian stock markets, 1999–2012
by Yuan, Tian & Gupta, Rakesh
- 538-550 Does faith move stock markets? Evidence from Saudi Arabia
by Canepa, Alessandra & Ibnrubbian, Abdullah
- 551-562 Unemployment in Greece: Evidence from Greek regions using panel unit root tests
by Bakas, Dimitrios & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 563-578 Personal and regional redistribution through public finance in a federal setting
by Cont, Walter & Porto, Alberto
- 579-589 Foreign direct investment and its determinants: A regional panel causality analysis
by Chan, M.W. Luke & Hou, Keqiang & Li, Xing & Mountain, Dean C.
- 590-602 Spatially blind trade and fiscal impact policies and their impact on regional economies
by Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.