Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
2018, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-11 Equitable distribution of recharging stations for electric vehicles
by Chung, Byung Do & Park, Sungjae & Kwon, Changhyun
- 12-17 Do the most efficient accountable care organizations earn shared savings?
by Palazzolo, Jennifer R. & Ozcan, Yasar A.
- 18-32 Scheduling and routing models for food rescue and delivery operations
by Nair, D.J. & Grzybowska, H. & Fu, Y. & Dixit, V.V.
- 33-46 Discrete choice approach for assessing deprivation cost in humanitarian relief operations
by Cantillo, Victor & Serrano, Iván & Macea, Luis F. & Holguín-Veras, José
- 47-59 The ameliorated trade-off between commuting efficiency and jobs-housing balance in a green-belted city: Lessons from Seoul
by Park, Gil H. & Kwon, Sung M.
- 60-69 A mathematical model for the treatment of delinquent behaviour
by Sooknanan, J. & Comissiong, D.M.G.
- 70-79 Modeling the impact of care transition programs on patient outcomes and 30 day hospital readmissions
by Casucci, Sabrina & Lin, Li & Nikolaev, Alexander
2018, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-12 Reconfiguring a set of coverage-providing facilities under travel time uncertainty
by Berman, Oded & Hajizadeh, Iman & Krass, Dmitry & Rahimi-Vahed, Alireza
- 13-30 The impact of research collaboration on academic performance: An empirical analysis for some European countries
by Aldieri, Luigi & Kotsemir, Maxim & Vinci, Concetto Paolo
- 31-43 DEA-based Malmquist productivity indexes for understanding courts reform
by Falavigna, Greta & Ippoliti, Roberto & Ramello, Giovanni B.
- 44-55 The geographical efficiency of education and research: The ranking of U.S. universities
by Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 56-74 Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) algorithm to income insecurity susceptibility mapping – A study in the district of Purulia, India
by Mishra, Mukunda & Chatterjee, Soumendu
- 75-83 Acute medical unit design – The impact of rearranged patient flows
by Bokhorst, Jos A.C. & van der Vaart, Taco
- 84-103 Integrating uncertain user-generated demand data when locating facilities for disaster response commodity distribution
by Li, Bin & Hernandez, Ivan & Milburn, Ashlea Bennett & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel
- 104-120 Does econometric methodology matter to rank universities? An analysis of Italian higher education system
by Barra, Cristian & Lagravinese, Raffaele & Zotti, Roberto
- 121-128 The utilization of diagnostic tests among the elderly: Evidence from Malaysia
by Cheah, Yong Kang
- 129-142 Real-time ambulance relocation: Assessing real-time redeployment strategies for ambulance relocation
by van Barneveld, Thije & Jagtenberg, Caroline & Bhulai, Sandjai & van der Mei, Rob
2018, Volume 61, Issue C
- 4-8 A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016
by Emrouznejad, Ali & Yang, Guo-liang
- 9-15 Economic interpretations of DEA
by Førsund, Finn R.
- 16-28 Performance evaluation of R&D active firms
by Khoshnevis, Pegah & Teirlinck, Peter
- 29-36 Short and long-run cost efficiency in Indian public bus companies using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Venkatesh, Anand & Kushwaha, Shivam
- 37-43 Industry cost efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Cesaroni, Giovanni
- 44-51 Intra- and inter-group composite indicators using the BoD model
by Karagiannis, Roxani & Karagiannis, Giannis
- 52-69 The influence of school size, principal characteristics and school management practices on educational performance: An efficiency analysis of Italian students attending middle schools
by Masci, Chiara & De Witte, Kristof & Agasisti, Tommaso
- 70-89 A hybrid DEA-MOLP model for public school assessment and closure decision in the City of Philadelphia
by Tavana, Madjid & Ebrahimnejad, Ali & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J. & Mansourzadeh, Seyed Mehdi & Matin, Reza Kazemi
- 90-101 A DEA-centric decision support system for evaluating Ciclovía-Recreativa programs in the Americas
by Abolghasem, Sepideh & Gómez-Sarmiento, Juliana & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Sarmiento, Olga L. & González, Andrés D. & Díaz del Castillo, Adriana & Rozo-Casas, Juan F. & Jacoby, Enrique
- 102-113 Global public spending efficiency in Tuscan municipalities
by D'Inverno, Giovanna & Carosi, Laura & Ravagli, Letizia
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-14 Incorporating activity space and trip chaining into facility siting for accessibility maximization
by Li, Ran & Tong, Daoqin
- 15-23 Are hospitals producing quality care efficiently? An analysis using Dynamic Network Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)
by Khushalani, Jaya & Ozcan, Yasar A.
- 24-33 Efficiency evaluation of the regional high-tech industry in China: A new framework based on meta-frontier dynamic DEA analysis
by Li, Lan-bing & Liu, Bing-lian & Liu, Wei-lin & Chiu, Yung-Ho
- 34-48 Effect of Certificate of Need Law on the intensity of competition: The market for emergency care
by Ni, Huan & Paul, Jomon Aliyas & Bagchi, Aniruddha
- 49-61 Why internet service provider and content provider do not collaborate via monitoring of digital piracy
by Mo, Jeonghoon & Park, Jungju & Im, Nari & Park, Jiwon & Kim, Hansol
- 62-76 Quality in competitive fresh produce supply chains with application to farmers' markets
by Besik, Deniz & Nagurney, Anna
- 77-86 Evaluation of ecological systems and the recycling of undesirable outputs: An efficiency study of regions in China
by Li, Wanghong & Li, Zhepeng & Liang, Liang & Cook, Wade D.
- 87-98 Incentive contract design for food retailers to reduce food deserts in the US
by Bastian, Nathaniel D. & Swenson, Eric R. & Ma, Linlin & Na, Hyeong Suk & Griffin, Paul M.
- 99-113 Simulating mining policies in developing countries: The case of Colombia
by Arango-Aramburo, Santiago & Jaramillo, Patricia & Olaya, Yris & Smith, Ricardo & Restrepo, Oscar J. & Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Arias-Gaviria, Jessica & Parra, Juan F. & Larsen, Erik R. & Gomez-Rios, Luz M. & Castellanos-Niño, Lady Y.
2017, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-12 Location-allocation of public services – Citizen access, transparency and measurement. A method and evidence from Brazil and Sweden
by Fredriksson, Anders
- 13-25 Measuring potential spatial accessibility of home healthcare services
by Kilinc, Mehmet Serdar & Milburn, Ashlea Bennett & Heier Stamm, Jessica L.
- 26-42 Brazil's rail freight transport: Efficiency analysis using two-stage DEA and cluster-driven public policies
by Marchetti, Dalmo & Wanke, Peter
- 43-55 Hurricane evacuation planning using public transportation
by Swamy, Rahul & Kang, Jee Eun & Batta, Rajan & Chung, Younshik
- 56-66 An optimization model for the location of disaster refuges
by Pérez-Galarce, Francisco & Canales, Linda J. & Vergara, Claudio & Candia-Véjar, Alfredo
- 67-78 Deconcentrating the poor via public housing policy: What really matters?
by Lee, Han Bum & McNamara, Paul E.
- 79-92 Technical efficiency and financial performance in the Brazilian distribution service operators
by Altoé, Andrey Vinícius & da Costa Jr., Newton & Lopes, Ana Lúcia Miranda & Veloso, Thiago Roberto Magalhães & Saurin, Valter
2017, Volume 58, Issue C
- 3-12 Real people, virtual places, and the spaces in between
by Malecki, Edward J.
- 13-21 The significance of digital data systems for smart city policy
by Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter & Steenbruggen, John
- 22-29 Does closeness in virtual space complement urban space?
by Craig, Steven G. & Hoang, Edward C. & Kohlhase, Janet E.
- 30-38 Information and communication technology and the spatial evolution of mature cities
by Czamanski, Daniel & Broitman, Dani
- 39-50 Smart Specialization for Smart Spatial Development: Innovative Strategies for Building Competitive Advantages in Tourism in Slovakia
by Borseková, Kamila & Vaňová, Anna & Vitálišová, Katarína
- 51-62 Industry variations in the broadband business nexus
by Mack, Elizabeth A. & Wentz, Elizabeth
- 63-71 Transport impacts of government employment decentralization in an Australian city – Testing scenarios using transport simulation
by Li, Tiebei & Burke, Matthew & Dodson, Jago
- 72-86 Green Online vs Green Offline preferences on local public goods trade-offs and house prices
by Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter
- 87-102 Regional development and migration in the Lower Basin of the Zambezi River. The importance of property rights
by Dentinho, Tomaz Ponce
2017, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-13 Cross-sectional surveys: Inferring total eventual time in current state using only elapsed time-to-date
by Larson, Richard C.
- 14-24 Regional technical efficiency of Chinese Iron and steel industry based on bootstrap network data envelopment analysis
by Yang, Wei & Shi, Jinfeng & Qiao, Han & Shao, Yanmin & Wang, Shouyang
- 25-34 Effective and equitable supply of gasoline to impacted areas in the aftermath of a natural disaster
by Li, Xiaoping & Batta, Rajan & Kwon, Changhyun
- 35-49 Analysis on pure e-commerce congestion effect, productivity effect and profitability in China
by Yang, Zhuofan & Shi, Yong & Yan, Hong
- 50-60 Pre-positioning of relief items in humanitarian logistics considering lateral transhipment opportunities
by Baskaya, Serhat & Ertem, Mustafa Alp & Duran, Serhan
- 61-72 Territorial amalgamation decisions in local government: Models and a case study from Italy
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela
- 73-83 Estimating surplus food supply for food rescue and delivery operations
by Nair, Divya J. & Rashidi, Taha Hossein & Dixit, Vinayak V.
- 84-96 A quarter century of Data Envelopment Analysis applied to the transport sector: A bibliometric analysis
by Cavaignac, Laurent & Petiot, Romain
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 3-13 Signed social structure optimization for shift assignment in the nurse scheduling problem
by Farasat, Alireza & Nikolaev, Alexander G.
- 14-26 An experiment-based methodology to understand the dynamics of group decision making
by Mason, Susan G. & Holley, Don & Wells, Aaron & Jain, Amit & Wuerzer, Thomas & Joshi, Alark
- 27-39 Exploratory analyses of relief and development operations using social networks
by Urrea, Gloria & Villa, Sebastián & Gonçalves, Paulo
- 40-54 Analysis of topologies and key players in terrorist networks
by Ozgul, Fatih
- 55-66 The method of leader's overthrow in networks based on Shapley value
by Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 67-87 An agent-based modeling optimization approach for understanding behavior of engineered complex adaptive systems
by Haghnevis, Moeed & Askin, Ronald G. & Armbruster, Dieter
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-13 Bi-criteria solid transportation problem with substitutable and damageable items in disaster response operations on fuzzy rough environment
by Pramanik, Sutapa & Jana, Dipak Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 14-24 How effective are heuristic solutions for electricity planning in developing countries
by Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Phimister, Euan
- 25-35 Determinants of e-participation in the citizens and the government initiatives: Insights from India
by Alathur, Sreejith & Vigneswara Ilavarasan, P. & Gupta, M.P.
- 36-46 Preparing transitions in public services: Payoff dimension, value estimation, schedule and budget computation
by Garza Escalante, Enrique F. & Paniagua Fernandez, L. Fernando
- 47-58 Evaluating the efficiency of Italian public universities (2008–2011) in presence of (unobserved) heterogeneity
by Agasisti, Tommaso & Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto
- 59-75 A dynamic model for disaster response considering prioritized demand points
by Rivera-Royero, Daniel & Galindo, Gina & Yie-Pinedo, Ruben
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-17 Customizing immunization clinic operations to minimize open vial waste
by Mofrad, Maryam H. & Garcia, Gian-Gabriel P. & Maillart, Lisa M. & Norman, Bryan A. & Rajgopal, Jayant
- 18-27 Long term electricity consumption forecast in Brazil: A fuzzy logic approach
by Torrini, Fabiano Castro & Souza, Reinaldo Castro & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Moreira Pessanha, Jose Francisco
- 28-36 Assessing the impacts of traditional school year calendar start dates
by Murray, Alan T.
- 37-46 Provisioning health care infrastructure in communities: Empirical evidences from West Bengal, India
by Jana, Arnab & Harata, Noboru
- 47-57 Does class matter more than school? Evidence from a multilevel statistical analysis on Italian junior secondary school students
by Masci, Chiara & Ieva, Francesca & Agasisti, Tommaso & Paganoni, Anna Maria
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
- 4-13 Multi-period location of flow intercepting portable facilities of an intelligent transportation system
by Sterle, Claudio & Sforza, Antonio & Esposito Amideo, Annunziata
- 14-22 Public street lighting service standard assessment and achievement
by Murray, Alan T. & Feng, Xin
- 23-32 Institutions and facility mergers in the Italian education system: Models and case studies
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Esposito, Emilio & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela
- 33-48 Challenges in service network expansion: An application in donated breastmilk banking in South Africa
by Cao, Wenwei & Çelik, Melih & Ergun, Özlem & Swann, Julie & Viljoen, Nadia
- 49-59 Debris removal during disaster response: A case for Turkey
by Sahin, Halenur & Kara, Bahar Yetis & Karasan, Oya Ekin
- 60-71 Application of an Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in the GIS interface for suitable fire site selection: A case study from Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Nepal
by Chaudhary, Pandav & Chhetri, Sachin Kumar & Joshi, Kiran Man & Shrestha, Basanta Man & Kayastha, Prabin
2015, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-9 Implications of switching away from injectable hormonal contraceptives on the HIV epidemic
by Yagci Sokat, Kezban & Armbruster, Benjamin
- 10-21 The interplay between regulation and efficiency: Evidence from the Austrian hospital inpatient sector
by Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit & Stepan, Adolf
- 22-30 A model for planning locations of temporary distribution facilities for emergency response
by Khayal, Danya & Pradhananga, Rojee & Pokharel, Shaligram & Mutlu, Fatih
- 31-40 Minimisation of uncertainty in decision-making processes using optimised probabilistic Fuzzy Cognitive Maps: A case study for a rural sector
by Sacchelli, S. & Fabbrizzi, S.
- 41-54 Adjusting for the environment in DEA: A comparison of alternative models based on empirical data
by Huguenin, Jean-Marc
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-17 Social and financial efficiency of Islamic microfinance institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis application
by Widiarto, Indra & Emrouznejad, Ali
- 18-31 Evaluation of fast track strategies using agent-based simulation modeling to reduce waiting time in a hospital emergency department
by Kaushal, Arjun & Zhao, Yuancheng & Peng, Qingjin & Strome, Trevor & Weldon, Erin & Zhang, Michael & Chochinov, Alecs
- 32-44 A location-allocation model for casualty response planning during catastrophic radiological incidents
by Caunhye, Aakil M. & Li, Mingzhe & Nie, Xiaofeng
- 45-58 Beyond the “Innovation's Black-Box”: Translating R&D outlays into employment and economic growth
by Moutinho, Ricardo & Au-Yong-Oliveira, Manuel & Coelho, Arnaldo & Manso, José Pires
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Designing and implementing a real estate appraisal system: The case of Québec Province, Canada
by Kettani, Ossama & Oral, Muhittin
- 10-15 The evolution of the disability-adjusted life year (DALY)
by Chen, Ariel & Jacobsen, Kathryn H. & Deshmukh, Ashish A. & Cantor, Scott B.
- 16-32 United States digital divide: State level analysis of spatial clustering and multivariate determinants of ICT utilization
by Pick, James B. & Sarkar, Avijit & Johnson, Jeremy
- 33-46 Efficiency in the provision of social care for older people. A three-stage Data Envelopment Analysis using self-reported quality of life
by Iparraguirre, José Luis & Ma, Ruosi
- 47-60 Statistical evaluation of Data Envelopment Analysis versus COLS Cobb–Douglas benchmarking models for the 2011 Brazilian tariff revision
by Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Lopes, Ana Lúcia Miranda & de Pinho Matos, Giordano Bruno Braz
2014, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 235-248 Fuzzy multicriteria for developing a risk management system in seismically prone areas
by Vahdat, Kamran & Smith, Nigel J. & Amiri, G. Ghodrati
- 249-262 Coordinating debris cleanup operations in post disaster road networks
by Özdamar, Linet & Tüzün Aksu, Dilek & Ergüneş, Biket
- 263-272 Multi-sectoral interdependencies of regional public infrastructure investments
by Tsekeris, Theodore
- 273-289 A new methodology for multidimensional poverty measurement based on the capability approach
by Kana Zeumo, Vivien & Tsoukiàs, Alexis & Somé, Blaise
2014, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 169-174 An application of data envelopment analysis to evaluate the efficiency level of the operational cost of Brazilian electricity distribution utilities
by Pereira de Souza, Marcus Vinicius & Souza, Reinaldo C. & Pessanha, José Francisco M. & da Costa Oliveira, Carlos Henrique & Diallo, Madiagne
- 175-188 Scheduling food bank collections and deliveries to ensure food safety and improve access
by Davis, Lauren B. & Sengul, Irem & Ivy, Julie S. & Brock, Luther G. & Miles, Lastella
- 189-197 Economic impact of enhanced forest inventory information and merchandizing yards in the forest product industry supply chain
by Alam, Md Bedarul & Shahi, Chander & Pulkki, Reino
- 198-219 Market analysis and transportation procurement for food aid in Ethiopia
by Rancourt, Marie-Ève & Bellavance, François & Goentzel, Jarrod
- 220-233 An empirical analysis of effects of gasoline price change on transportation behavior in Japan, with consideration of regional differences
by Fujisaki, Koichi
2014, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 105-114 Forecasting welfare caseloads: The case of the Japanese public assistance program
by Hayashi, Masayoshi
- 115-126 Improving an outpatient clinic utilization using decision analysis-based patient scheduling
by Lotfi, Vahid & Torres, Edgar
- 127-134 Collection of recyclables from cubes – A case study
by Bogh, Morten Bie & Mikkelsen, Hardy & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 135-148 Bi-objective decision support system for routing and scheduling of hazardous materials
by Pradhananga, Rojee & Taniguchi, Eiichi & Yamada, Tadashi & Qureshi, Ali Gul
- 149-157 Reorganizing an existing volunteer fire station network in Germany
by Degel, Dirk & Wiesche, Lara & Rachuba, Sebastian & Werners, Brigitte
- 158-167 Backup coverage models in nature reserve site selection with spatial spread risk heterogeneity
by Hamaide, Bertrand & Albers, Heidi J. & Busby, Gwenlyn
2014, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 4-9 Measuring efficiency in Australian Schools: A preliminary analysis
by Blackburn, Vincent & Brennan, Shae & Ruggiero, John
- 10-19 Competition and public high school performance
by Harrison, Julie & Rouse, Paul
- 20-28 The appreciative democratic voice of DEA: A case of faculty academic performance evaluation
by Oral, Muhittin & Oukil, Amar & Malouin, Jean-Louis & Kettani, Ossama
- 29-37 The economic meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: A ‘behavioral’ perspective
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Hennebel, Veerle
- 38-48 Using DEA to estimate potential savings at GP units at medical specialty level
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria C.A. & Graveney, Mike
- 49-56 A new approach to assess the performance of the Brazilian National Immunization Program (NIP)
by Castro Lobo, M.S. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Menegolla, I.A.
- 57-64 Technical efficiency of Swedish employment offices
by Andersson, Christian & Månsson, Jonas & Sund, Krister
- 65-73 A PCA–DEA approach to measure the quality of life in Estonian counties
by Põldaru, Reet & Roots, Jüri
- 74-88 Operational performance of U.S. public rail transit and implications for public policy
by Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Lewis, Herbert F. & Sexton, Thomas R.
- 89-103 Structural and behavioral robustness in applied best-practice regulation
by Agrell, Per J. & Niknazar, Pooria
2013, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 271-280 Generic operational models in health service operations management: A systematic review
by Mahdavi, Mahdi & Malmström, Tomi & van de Klundert, Joris & Elkhuizen, Sylvia & Vissers, Jan
- 281-291 A combination of QFD and imprecise DEA with enhanced Russell graph measure: A case study in healthcare
by Azadi, Majid & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 292-308 Property value impacts of foreclosed housing acquisitions under uncertainty
by Johnson, Michael P. & Solak, Senay & Drew, Rachel Bogardus & Keisler, Jeffrey
- 309-317 Location-allocation problem for intra-transportation system in a big company by using meta-heuristic algorithm
by Zeinal Hamadani, Ali & Abouei Ardakan, Mostafa & Rezvan, Taghi & Honarmandian, Mohammad Mehran
2013, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 76-88 Estimating the impact of fuel-switching between liquid fuels and electricity under electricity-sector carbon-pricing schemes
by Dowds, Jonathan & Hines, Paul D.H. & Blumsack, Seth
- 89-119 Multi-regional evaluation of the U.S. electricity sector under technology and policy uncertainties: Findings from MARKAL EPA9rUS modeling
by Balash, Peter & Nichols, Christopher & Victor, Nadejda
- 120-130 An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries
by Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés
- 131-141 Simulating neonatal intensive care capacity in British Columbia
by Fournier, Derrick L. & Zaric, Gregory S.
- 142-155 Investigating interventions for increasing colorectal cancer screening: Insights from a simulation model
by Hosking, Michael & Roberts, Stephen & Uzsoy, Reha & Joseph, Talisa M.
2013, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 2-8 Staffing models for covert counterterrorism agencies
by Kaplan, Edward H.
- 9-19 Minimizing supply airdrop collateral damage risk
by Dillenburger, Steven P. & Cochran, Jeffery K. & Cammarano, Vincent R.
- 20-37 Prepositioning of supplies in preparation for a hurricane under potential destruction of prepositioned supplies
by Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan
- 38-49 The economic efficiency of rehabilitative management in young offender institutions in England and Wales
by Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Liu, Wenbin B. & Simper, Richard & Zhou, Zhongbao
- 50-64 A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry
by Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R.
- 65-74 Selecting a benevolent secondary goal model in data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation by a voting model
by Soltanifar, Mehdi & Shahghobadi, Saeid
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 250-260 An optimization model for volunteer assignments in humanitarian organizations
by Falasca, Mauro & Zobel, Christopher
- 261-271 Dynamic vehicle routing with anticipation in disaster relief
by Wohlgemuth, Sascha & Oloruntoba, Richard & Clausen, Uwe
- 272-280 Inventory policies for humanitarian aid during hurricanes
by Consuelos Salas, Laura & Robles Cárdenas, Manuel & Zhang, Muhong
- 281-290 Modeling emergency medical response to a mass casualty incident using agent based simulation
by Wang, Yu & Luangkesorn, K. Louis & Shuman, Larry
- 291-305 Pre-positioning hurricane supplies in a commercial supply chain
by Lodree, Emmett J. & Ballard, Kandace N. & Song, Chang H.
- 306-314 Using announcement options in the bid construction phase for disaster relief procurement
by Ertem, Mustafa A. & Buyurgan, Nebil & Pohl, Edward A.
- 315-326 Mitigating shortage and distribution costs in damaged water networks
by Turner, Jonathan P. & Qiao, Jianhong & Lawley, Mark & Richard, Jean-Philippe & Abraham, Dulcy M.
- 327-338 Modeling integrated supply chain logistics in real-time large-scale disaster relief operations
by Afshar, Abbas & Haghani, Ali
2012, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 112-123 Location of temporary depots to facilitate relief operations after an earthquake
by Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 124-135 Assessing geographic coverage of the essential air service program
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T.
- 136-148 Specialty care single and multi-period location–allocation models within the Veterans Health Administration
by Benneyan, James C. & Musdal, Hande & Ceyhan, Mehmet Erkan & Shiner, Brian & Watts, Bradley V.
- 149-156 Locating farmers’ markets with an incorporation of spatio-temporal variation
by Tong, Daoqin & Ren, Fang & Mack, James
- 157-163 A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity
by Burkey, M.L. & Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H.A.
- 164-172 Improving access to health facilities in Nouna district, Burkina Faso
by Cocking, Cara & Flessa, Steffen & Reinelt, Gerhard
- 173-182 Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium
by Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank
2012, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 4-13 Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review
by Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 14-22 Incorporating recycling into post-disaster debris disposal
by Fetter, Gary & Rakes, Terry
- 23-32 Transportation in disaster response operations
by Berkoune, Djamel & Renaud, Jacques & Rekik, Monia & Ruiz, Angel
- 33-45 Dynamic redistribution of mitigation resources during influenza pandemics
by Savachkin, Alex & Uribe, Andrés
- 46-54 Pre-positioning and dynamic delivery planning for short-term response following a natural disaster
by Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A.
- 55-66 Analyzing the volume and nature of emergency medical calls during severe weather events using regression methodologies
by McLay, Laura A. & Boone, Edward L. & Brooks, J. Paul
- 67-77 Case study in disaster relief: A descriptive analysis of agency partnerships in the aftermath of the January 12th, 2010 Haitian earthquake
by Coles, John B. & Zhuang, Jun & Yates, Justin
- 78-87 Facility location under demand uncertainty: Response to a large-scale bio-terror attack
by Murali, Pavankumar & Ordóñez, Fernando & Dessouky, Maged M.
- 88-97 Disaster relief routing: Integrating research and practice
by de la Torre, Luis E. & Dolinskaya, Irina S. & Smilowitz, Karen R.
- 98-109 A transshipment model for distribution and inventory relocation under uncertainty in humanitarian operations
by Rottkemper, Beate & Fischer, Kathrin & Blecken, Alexander
December 2011, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 131-131 Starting a new era for SEPS
by Vedat, Verter
- 132-145 A logistics model for emergency supply of critical items in the aftermath of a disaster
by Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 146-153 Social enterprises as supply-chain enablers for the poor
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 154-164 Economic development and growth in Colombia: An empirical analysis with super-efficiency DEA and panel data models
by Alexander Cotte, Poveda
- 165-173 A measure of regional influence with the analytic network process
by Banai, Reza & Wakolbinger, Tina
- 174-183 Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek periphery: A multivariate approach
by Goletsis, Y. & Chletsos, M.
- 184-193 An alternative to the weighted score card approach to measuring performance: An analysis of English and Welsh probation boards
by Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash A. & Simper, Richard
September 2011, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 95-104 Planning rapid transit networks
by Laporte, G. & Mesa, J.A. & Ortega, F.A. & Perea, F.
- 105-117 Optimizing large-scale emergency medical system operations on highways using the hypercube queuing model
by Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem
- 118-129 Assessing the effectiveness of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award model with municipal government
by Prybutok, Victor & Zhang, Xiaoni & Peak, Daniel
June 2011, Volume 45, Issue 2
March 2011, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-9 Efficiency in fundraising and distributions to cause-related social profit enterprises
by Berber, Philip & Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Golden, Linda L. & Parker, Barnett R.
- 10-15 The biennial Malmquist productivity change index
by Pastor, Jesús T. & Asmild, Mette & Lovell, C.A. Knox
- 16-27 The competitiveness of nations and implications for human development
by Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Aktas, Emel & Parker, Barnett R.
- 28-37 Determinants of spatial knowledge spillovers in Italian provinces
by Caragliu, Andrea & Del Bo, Chiara
- 38-47 Firm heterogeneity, productivity and spatially bounded knowledge externalities
by Raspe, Otto & van Oort, Frank G.
- 48-57 Solar powered light emitting diode distribution in developing countries: An assessment of potential distribution sites in rural Cambodia using network analyses
by Hill, Rebecca Lee & Curtin, Kevin M.
December 2010, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 177-177 Selected reflections on 23 years as Editor-in-Chief of Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 178-192 Entrepreneurial talent and economic development in China
by Zhang, Weiying & Cooper, W.W. & Deng, Honghui & Parker, Barnett R. & Ruefli, Timothy W.
- 193-198 Institutional barriers in labor markets: Examples, impacts, and policies
by Cohen, S.I. & Rettab, B.
- 199-211 Critical success factors of the nine challenges in Malaysia's vision 2020
by Islam, Rafikul
- 212-219 On the suitability of income inequality measures for regional analysis: Some evidence from simulation analysis and bootstrapping tests
by Portnov, Boris A. & Felsenstein, Daniel
- 220-230 Cobweb dynamics and price dispersion in illicit drug markets
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Baker, David
- 231-239 Socio-economic impacts of migrant clustering on Dutch neighbourhoods: In search of optimal migrant diversity
by de Graaff, Thomas & Nijkamp, Peter
- 240-246 A new method for measuring congestion in data envelopment analysis
by Noura, A.A. & Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, F. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Rashidi, S. Fanati & Parker, Barnett R.
- 247-257 Estimating the benefits of effectively and proactively maintaining infrastructure with the innovative Smart Infrastructure sensor system
by Morimoto, Risako
- 258-265 Optimal control intervention strategies in low- and high-risk problem drinking populations
by Lee, S. & Jung, E. & Castillo-Chavez, C.
September 2010, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 113-113 Two independent forecasts of the U.S. economy's turnaround period from the current 'Great Recession'
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 114-121 Forecasting the resurgence of the U.S. economy in 2010: An expert judgment approach
by Blair, Andrew R. & Mandelker, Gershon N. & Saaty, Thomas L. & Whitaker, Rozann
- 122-129 Predicting a recovery date from the economic crisis of 2008
by Azis, Iwan J.
- 130-140 Right answers and right-wrong answers: Sources of information influencing knowledge of nuclear-related information
by Greenberg, Michael & Truelove, Heather
- 141-150 Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry
by Kjærsgaard, Jens
- 151-160 Hospital capacity planning for disaster emergency management
by Yi, Pengfei & George, Santhosh K. & Paul, Jomon Aliyas & Lin, Li
- 161-173 Causes of inefficiency in Japanese railways: Application of DEA for managers and policymakers
by Jitsuzumi, Toshiya & Nakamura, Akihiro
- 174-175 A note on "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency"
by Pastor, Jesús T. & Aparicio, Juan
June 2010, Volume 44, Issue 2