Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
September 1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 163-181 Integrated solid waste management in Urban India: A critical operational research framework
by Sudhir, V. & Muraleedharan, V. R. & Srinivasan, G.
- 183-193 A multi-objective approach to nurse scheduling with both hard and soft constraints
by Berrada, Ilham & Ferland, Jacques A. & Michelon, Philippe
- 195-206 A hybrid conjoint measurement and bi-criteria model for a two group negotiation problem
by Angur, Madhukar G. & Lotfi, Vahid & Sarkis, Joseph
- 207-219 Driver choice of parking in the city
by Lambe, Thomas A.
- 221-231 The crack epidemic: Empirical findings support an hypothesized diffusion of innovation process
by Golub, Andrew & Johnson, Bruce D.
June 1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 81-102 Towards a new discipline of planning
by Archibugi, Franco
- 103-119 Optimal consolidation of municipalities: An analysis of alternative designs
by Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok & Strauss, Robert P.
- 121-137 Accommodating the rainy season in Third World location-allocation applications
by Oppong, Joseph R.
- 139-153 Estimating the utilization impacts of hospital closures through hospital choice models: a comparison of disaggregate and aggregate models
by Kathleen Adams, E. & Porell, Frank W. & Robbins, James D.
March 1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-14 Urban growth and circular flow in a SAM-framework: The case of The Netherlands
by Cohen, S. I.
- 15-26 Emission reductions and ecological response: Management models for acid rain control
by Ellis, Hugh & Ringold, Paul L. & Holdren, George Jr
- 27-38 Community determinants of psychiatric hospitalization and length of stay
by Rothbard, Aileen B. & Schinnar, Arie P.
- 39-49 A systematic approach to natural recreational resource management
by Wang, Hsiao-Lin
- 51-66 A model for locating automatic external defibrillators
by Mandell, Marvin B. & Becker, Les R.
- 67-76 A post-Keynesian model of growth with distributional improvements
by Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho & Thompson Araujo, Jorge
December 1995, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 261-271 Integrated fire and ambulance siting: A deterministic model
by Revelle, Charles & Snyder, Stephanie
- 273-285 A Delphi study of goals and evaluation criteria of state and privately owned Latin American airlines
by Cooper, William W. & Gallegos, Armando & Granof, Michael H.
- 287-303 Market attractiveness of developing countries
by Tripodo, G. & Dazzi, N.
- 305-314 Cocaine consumption in the United States: Estimating past trends and future scenarios
by Sohler Everingham, Susan M. & Peter Rydell, C. & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 315-324 Funding polytechnics in England: An application of non-linear programming
by Turner, David A. & Pratt, John
- 325-335 Deciphering the impact of voluntary export restraints (VERs): A view through two analytic lenses
by Mcgowan, Richard & Vaughan, Thomas
September 1995, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 169-185 Small area student enrollment projections based on a modifiable spatial filter
by Rushton, Gerard & Armstrong, Marc P. & Lolonis, Panagiotis
- 187-195 Exporting toxic waste
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 197-218 Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 219-226 Integrating technological change into planning: The case for an interdisciplinary perspective
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 227-243 Spatial economic impacts of new town development in Hong Kong: A GIS-based shift-share analysis
by Sui, Daniel Z.
- 245-256 A knowledge based approach to the faculty-course assignment problem
by Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Arinze, Bay
June 1995, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 85-112 DEA and stochastic frontier analyses of the 1978 Chinese economic reforms
by Cooper, W. W. & Kumbhakar, Subal & Thrall, Robert M. & Yu, Xuelin
- 113-124 Provision of public services when private alternatives exist
by van Ackere, Ann
- 125-137 The SHARP way to plan health care services: A description of the system and some illustrative applications in nursing human resource planning
by Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G.
- 139-150 Efficiency of hospital service production in local markets: The balance sheet of U.S. medical armament
by Ozcan, Yasar A.
- 151-163 A Thurstonian comparison of the analytic hierarchy process and probabilistic multidimensional scaling through application to the nuclear waste site selection decision
by Bowen, William M.
March 1995, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-16 The marginal practice cost of physicians' services
by Pope, Gregory C. & Burge, Russel T.
- 17-38 Grey fuzzy integer programming: An application to regional waste management planning under uncertainty
by Huang, G. H. & Baetz, B. W. & Patry, G. G.
- 39-46 The maximizing market size discretionary facility location problem with congestion
by Berman, Obed
- 47-57 Nonlinear effects of teaching and consulting on academic research productivity
by Mitchell, John E. & Rebne, Douglas S.
- 59-79 A review of program evaluation and fund allocation methods within the service and government sectors
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Mandakovic, Tomislav & Gupta, Sushil K. & Sahay, Sundeep & Hong, Sungwan
December 1994, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 211-217 Impact of capital formation on input-output multipliers
by Gowdy, John M. & Miller, Jack L.
- 219-227 Technical efficiency and the competitive behavior of hospitals
by Chirikos, Thomas N. & Sear, Alan M.
- 229-240 Allocation and routing of mobile computed tomography equipment
by Rajagopalan, S. & Loomba, Arvinder P. S.
- 241-249 Where have all the traditional classroom settings gone?--The use of large scale, public sector projects to illustrate a multidisciplinary approach to problem solving
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Bajgier, Steve M. & Maragah, Hazem & Verzilli, Andrew
- 251-276 Implementation of continuous risk utility assessment: The total hip replacement decision
by Pellissier, James M. & Hazen, Gordon B.
1994, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 137-146 Inspection optimization model
by Filar, Jerzy A. & Nickerson, Donna J. & Ross, N. Phillip
- 147-165 Scheduling as a multi-person, multi-period decision problem
by Van Ackere, Ann
- 167-178 The queuing probabilistic location set covering problem and some extensions
by Marianov, Vladimir & Revelle, Charles
- 179-195 On the solution of quantitative policy analysis models using bi-level programming
by Breiner, Avishai & Avriel, Mordecai
- 197-206 Integrating the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) into the multiobjective budgeting models of public sector organizations
by Greenberg, Robert R. & Nunamaker, Thomas R.
1994, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 69-84 Learning from ex ante/ex post cost-benefit comparisons: the coquihalla highway example
by Boardman, Anthony E. & Mallery, Wendy L. & Vining, Aidan R.
- 85-100 Three proposals for improving short-term on-street parking
by Saltzman, Robert M.
- 101-112 Cross-subsidization in the telephone industry: Empirical evidence from the pre-divestiture era
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 113-120 Accurate estimation of expected coverage: A comparative study
by Saydam, Cem & Repede, John & Burwell, Timothy
- 121-131 The cost of decent subsistence in perspective
by Lancaster, Lilly M. & Taj, Shahram
1994, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-8 Establishing research objectives to address issues of climate change
by Keeney, Ralph L.
- 9-18 Models for detection of drug use in the U.S. Navy
by Thompson, Theodore J. & Boyle, James P.
- 19-32 Multicriterion analysis and the evaluation of restoration policies for a Rhine estuary
by Ridgley, Mark A. & Rijsberman, Frank R.
- 33-45 Efficiency and perceived quality of the nation's "top 25" National Universities and National Liberal Arts Colleges: An application of data envelopment analysis to higher education
by Breu, Theodore M. & Raab, Raymond L.
- 47-66 The operations research development cycle
by Kahn, Arthur B.
December 1993, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 239-255 The dynamics of indebtedness in developing countries: The case of the Philippines
by Parayno, Phares P. & Saeed, Khalid
- 257-268 Using DEA to evaluate the state of society as measured by multiple social indicators
by Hashimoto, Akihiro & Ishikawa, Hitoshi
- 269-287 A systems approach to the transfer of mutually dependent technologies
by Madu, Christian N. & Madu, Assumpta A.
- 289-302 Location and service mix decisions for a managed health care network
by Schweikhart, Sharon Bergman & Smith-Daniels, Vicki L.
September 1993, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 153-169 Policies for curbing the HIV epidemic in the United States: Implications of a simulation model
by Salzberg, Allan M. & Macrae, Duncan Jr
- 171-179 Partial efficiencies in data envelopment analysis
by Roll, Yaakov & Cook, Wade D.
- 181-198 Lifetime smoking patterns: A transition probability analysis
by Denton, Frank T. & Spencer, Byron G. & Welland, Deborah A.
- 199-207 Estimating actual rates of drug use
by Gleason, John M. & Barnum, Darold T.
- 209-217 Organizational determinants of performance of outpatient mental health programs
by Schinnar, A. P. & Kamis-Gould, E. & Enama-Markson, L. & Rothbard, A. B. & Ramachandran, N.
- 219-232 Continuum of care trauma outcome evaluation
by Sacco, William J. & Long, William B. & Copes, Wayne S. & Borzotta, Anthony P. & Cardinal, Joyce & Coombes, Susan S. & Haun, Michelle M. & Bullock, Amy A. & Melville, Jane K.
June 1993, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 73-89 Modeling the response of illicit drug markets to local enforcement
by Baveja, Alok & Batta, Rajan & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Karwan, Mark H.
- 91-96 Optimal workforce configuration incorporating absenteeism and daily workload variability
by Herman, Oded & Larson, Richard C.
- 97-108 Simulating the evacuation of a small city: the effects of traffic factors
by Sinuany-Stern, Zilla & Stern, Eliahu
- 109-118 Assessment of intergovernmental revenue transfers
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & Lerme, Catherine S. & Nakosteen, Robert A.
- 119-130 Geography's impact on the success of focused local drug enforcement operations
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Larson, Richard C. & Rich, Thomas F.
- 131-136 A tentative back injury model related to nurses caring for geriatric patients
by Lo, Sing Kai & Boldy, Duncan & Ha, Stephen
- 137-148 A goal programming workload balancing optimization model for ambulance allocation: An application to Shanghai, P.R.China
by Zhu, Zhiwei & McKnew, Mark A.
March 1993, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-8 Premature mortality in a general equilibrium model of air pollution control
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 9-24 Method and progress in management science
by Learner, D. B. & Phillips, Fred Young
- 25-34 Estimating county-level demand for educational attainment
by Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L.
- 35-53 A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour
by Nijkamp, Peter & Van Wissen, Leo & Rima, Annemarie
- 55-70 A model for studying the implications of price-cap regulation of local telephone services
by Mount-Campbell, C. A.
October 1992, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 231-239 The effects of social heterogeneity on travel patterns: A replication study
by Parolin, Bruno
- 241-255 OR vice: Forecasting and classification techniques for narcotics interdiction
by Brown, Deborah C. & Curry, Thomas F. & Hoyle, Stephen C. & Seader, John H. & Tomick, John J. & Dziuban, Stephen T.
- 257-274 Employment impacts of energy: A survey and framework for analysis
by Capros, Pantelis & Karadeloglou, Pavlos & Mentzas, Gregory
- 275-287 An integrated approach to measuring potential spatial access to health care services
by Khan, Abdullah A.
- 289-300 An application of a spatially distributed queuing model to an ambulance system
by Burwell, Timothy H. & McKnew, Mark A. & Jarvis, James P.
July 1992, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 149-168 Forecasting the extent of the HIV/AIDS epidemic
by Harris, Carl M. & Rattner, Edward & Sutton, Clifton
- 169-180 Modelling the use of health services by populations of small areas to inform the allocation of central resources to larger regions
by Royston, G. H. D. & Hurst, J. W. & Lister, E. G. & Stewart, P. A.
- 181-190 Training and technology transfer: Efforts of Japanese, Mexican and American maquiladora companies in Mexico
by Raafat, Feraidoon (Fred) & Saghafi, Massoud M. & Schlesinger, Robert J. & Kiyota, Kenichi
- 191-202 Nash-efficient siting of hazardous facilities
by Richardson, James
- 203-212 Operational research: From war to community
by Molinero, Cecilio Mar
- 213-222 Policy issues involving housing commercialization in the People's Republic of China
by Song, Shunfeng
April 1992, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 75-88 Measuring the industrial performance of Chinese cities by data envelopment analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 89-102 Deconcentration, counter-urbanization, or trend reversal? The population distribution of Switzerland, 1900-1980
by Schaeffer, Peter V.
- 103-110 High-risk clients and mental health care management
by Schinnar, Arie P. & Rothbard, Aileen B.
- 111-127 A macro model of change in specialty and spatial distribution of physicians in Canada, 1971-1981
by Krishnan, Vijaya
- 129-146 Strategic decision support in preventive health care
by Heidenberger, Kurt
January 1992, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-14 The capacity expansion problem in the service industry with multiple resource constraints
by Ganz, Zvi & Berman, Oded
- 15-26 The relational structure of human services planning: An input-output analysis
by Akkerman, Abraham
- 27-42 Possible locations for new universities in Turkey
by Koroglu, Dikmen
- 43-55 Whither long-term Canada--U.S. natural gas trade? A view from the (modelling) trenches
by Rowse, John
- 57-71 Management of nursing homes using data envelopment analysis
by Kleinsorge, Ilene K. & Karney, Dennis F.
1991, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 251-267 A multi-purpose heuristic for communications satellite synthesis
by Reilly, Charles H.
- 269-282 Family planning availability and contraceptive use in rural Bangladesh: An examination of the distance decay effect
by Paul, Bimal Kanti
- 283-293 Incentive policy in agency theory: A review
by Yang, Yeong Ling
- 295-304 Locating emergency medical services in small town and rural settings
by Halseth, Greg & Rosenberg, Mark W.
1991, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 167-178 A multiperiod compartmental model of the HIV pandemic in the United States
by Salzberg, Allan M. & Dolins, Stanley L. & Salzberg, Carol
- 179-188 A multiobjective vehicle routing problem with soft time windows: the case of a public library distribution system
by Min, Hokey
- 189-197 A new network representation of a "classic" school districting problem
by Schoepfle, O. Benjamin & Church, Richard L.
- 199-210 An evaluation of Environmental Protection Agency-sanctioned statistical methods used in the assessment of groundwater quality
by Divoky, James J. & Rothermel, Mary Anne & Taylor, Richard W.
- 211-219 An examination of articles in the eight leading management information systems journals: 1980-1988
by Shim, J. P. & English, John B. & Yoon, J.
- 221-231 A taxonomy for manpower forecasting and planning
by Reisman, Arnold & Song, Moon Ho & Ikem, Fidelis
- 233-245 A multicriteria approach for library needs assessment and budget allocation
by Zanakis, Stelios H.
1991, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 87-88 Introduction : Public-sector applications of the analytic hierarchy process
by Wasil, Edward Jr & Golden, Bruce L.
- 89-102 Locating obnoxious facilities in the public sector: An application of the analytic hierarchy process to municipal landfill siting decisions
by Erkut, Erhan & Moran, Stephen R.
- 103-112 Using the analytic hierarchy process in water resources planning: Selection of flood control projects
by Willett, Keith & Sharda, Ramesh
- 113-121 Selecting a survey design to monitor recreational angling for striped bass in the Chesapeake Bay
by Imber, Susan & Wasil, Edward Jr & Golden, Bruce & Stagg, Cluney
- 123-132 Environmental factor weighting at the federal energy regulatory commission
by Stewart, William Jr & Horowitz, Evan R.
- 133-142 On the development and validation of multicriteria ratings: A case study
by Gass, Saul I. & Torrence, Sara R.
- 143-154 Evaluating fire protection investment decisions for homeowners
by Fuller, Sieglinde K.
- 155-162 Modeling the graduate business school admissions process
by Saaty, Thomas L. & France, James W. & Valentine, Kathleen Riehle
1991, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-8 Using quantitative techniques to improve athletic schedules
by Shirley, Britt M. & Fleck, Robert Jr
- 9-26 A disaggregation model of a flexible nurse scheduling support system
by Ozkarahan, Irem
- 27-34 Capital budgeting in hospital management using the analytic hierarchy process
by Tarimcilar, M. Murat & Khaksari, Shahriar Z.
- 35-48 A new approach to optimal selection of services in health care organizations
by Adolphson, Donald L. & Baird, Mark L. & Lawrence, Kenneth D.
- 49-53 The declining effectiveness of Mexican fiscal policy
by Looney, Robert E. & Frederiksen, Pater C.
- 55-65 Public sector projects in a mathematical modeling course
by Sennott, Linn I.
- 67-81 Group decision making: Suppositions and practice
by Islei, Gred & Lockett, Geoff
1990, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 239-247 Health care expenditures for the elderly: A current and future dilemma
by Pegels, C. Carl
- 249-260 Screening strategies to inhibit the spread of AIDS
by Nahmias, Steven & Feinstein, Charles D.
- 261-271 The concept of corporate social responsibility applied to trade associations
by Gupta, Shiv K. & Brubaker, David R.
- 273-283 Developing a tutoring module for presentation of computerized patient management problems
by Barriga, Rosa M. & Vanek, Eugenia P. & Mann, Katherine H. & Reisman, Arnold & Kent, Lawrence T.
- 285-294 Resource allocation, equity and public risk: Dying one at a time vs dying all together
by Mehrez, Abraham & Gafni, Amiram
- 295-306 The spatial dimensions of accessibility to general hospitals in rural Nigeria
by Okafor, Francis C.
1990, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 173-185 An econometric model of an episode of mental health care for patients with mild conditions: Implications for caregiver substitution
by Cross, John G. & Knesper, David J. & De Rooij, J. Paul
- 187-197 A mathematical model for scheduling screening tests for progressive diseases
by Houshyar, Abdolazim & Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 199-216 A sequential programming model of urban land development
by Moore, James II & Gordon, Peter
- 217-228 Managing technology for development: a systems perspective
by Saeed, Khalid
- 229-236 Attractiveness as a tourist destination: A comparative study of Thailand and selected countries
by Tang, John C. S. & Rochananond, Narisara
1990, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 81-95 Measures of hospital market structure: a review of the alternatives and a proposed approach
by Zwanziger, Jack & Melnick, Glenn A. & Mann, Joyce M.
- 97-105 An evolutionary approach to the informal sector in third world metropolitan areas
by Weiss, Dieter
- 107-124 Explorations with RAS in projecting an occupation-education relationship in India
by Alam, Moneer
- 125-141 A simulation model for evaluating a set of emergency vehicle base locations: Development, validation, and usage
by Goldberg, Jeffrey & Dietrich, Robert & Chen, Jen Ming & Mitwasi, Mousa & Valenzuela, Terry & Criss, Elizabeth
- 143-153 Technical issues in measuring scholastic improvement due to compensatory education programs
by Desai, Anand & Schinnar, Arie P.
- 155-168 Nationalization, socialism and the optimum size of the state sector
by Cantor, Paul
1990, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-9 A second-best tax for litter abatement
by Kohn, Robert E. & Pines, David
- 11-25 World dynamics revisited: a realistic world model simulation
by Chagchit, Chaweng & Mize, Joe H.
- 27-34 Generating alternative solutions for dynamic programming-based planning problems
by Baetz, Brian W. & Pas, Eric I. & Neebe, Alan W.
- 35-48 Improving resource allocation in a teenage sexual risk reduction program
by Markland, Robert E. & Vincent, Murray L.
- 49-56 How long should a producer offer full refund?
by Patankar, Jayprakash G. & Mitra, Amitava
- 57-64 Combining qualitative and quantitative factors--an analytic hierarchy approach
by Wedley, William C.
- 65-75 Reducing dependence through investment in human capital: An assessment of Oman's development strategy
by Looney, Robert E.
1989, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 325-344 Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate efficiency in the economic performance of Chinese cities
by Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Li, Shanling
- 345-353 A simple model for predicting the number of servers necessary to cover a region
by Mcknew, Mark A. & Saydam, Cem & Fitzpatrick, Kathy E.
- 355-360 Optimal strategies for the immigration lottery
by Nahmias, Steven
- 361-371 Physician practice style variations
by Maclean, Leonard C. & Richman, Alex
- 373-385 The influence of residential accessibility on household trip-making
by Williams, Peter A.
- 387-397 An interactive decision support system for designing appropriate and adaptive sampling procedures in electric utility load research
by Muralidhar, Krishnamurty & Tretter, Marietta J.
1989, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 237-240 Introduction
by Bolton, Roger E. & Jackson, Randall W. & West, Guy R.
- 241-249 Regional structural change: a comparison of two input-output models
by Emerson, M. Jarvin
- 251-259 General considerations in building regional input--output tables
by Schaffer, William A.
- 261-269 Local area fiscal impact analysis using the regional input--output modeling system (RIMS II)
by Beemiller, Richard M.
- 271-281 A formal procedure for generating regional product accounts for U.S. regions
by Jackson, Randall W. & Miller, Harvey J. & Hynes, Martin
- 283-289 A conceptual framework for construction of hybrid regional input-output models
by Greenstreet, David
- 291-302 Analysis of social accounting multipliers over time: the case of the Netherlands
by Cohen, Solomon I.
- 303-320 Economic-demographic linkages in an extended U.S. input--output model: the impact of income and age
by Sastry, M. L. & Szyrmer, J. & Weeks, M.
1989, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 181-193 Objectives for a system of health care delivery for HIV infected people
by Hankins, Robert W. & Fos, Peter J.
- 195-201 Stigmatization of persons with AIDS: Results of a survey of public sector personnel managers
by Pavlak, Thomas J.
- 203-215 The impact of AIDS on male-female relationships
by Whicker, Marcia Lynn & Kronenfeld, Jennie Jacobs
- 217-225 An empirical comparison of five procedures for combining (or selecting) forecasts
by Ringuest, Jeffrey L. & Tang, Kwei
- 227-234 Univariate ARIMA forecasts of defined variables: the case of real economic variables
by Jones, Jonathan D.
1989, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 99-113 A policy for inducements to pay parking fines
by Lambe, Thomas A.
- 115-123 Forecasting systems in managing hospital services demand: a review of applicability and a measure of utility
by Rhyne, David M.
- 125-138 Detailed population projections for small areas: The Massachusetts experience
by Nakosteen, Robert A.
- 139-144 The Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act and prospects for economic growth in Jamaica
by Looney, Robert E. & Frederiksen, Peter C.
- 145-159 A political model using influence diagrams and the Analytic Hierarchy Process: the Camp David negotiations
by Al-Awadi, Mohammad A. & Harrald, John R.
- 161-167 Bibliographical research on the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)
by P. Shim, Jung.
- 169-177 An improved approach to solution of the faculty assignment problem
by Yang, Chin W. & Pineno, Charles J.
1989, Volume 23, Issue 1-2
- 1-3 Bulgarian-American cooperation in geography: The context and promise
by Demko, George J.
- 5-8 The ecologization of material production in Bulgaria and the tasks of geography
by Mishev, Kiril
- 9-11 The ecological policy of the People's Republic of Bulgaria
by Zhivkov, Zhivko & Djolov, George
- 13-16 Formation of natural-technical systems in Bulgaria and problems of environment preservation
by Donchev, Doncho
- 17-22 The urban process and the appearance of agglomerations in Bulgaria
by Ganev, Christo
- 23-23 Urbanization and industrialization
by Christov, Todor
- 23-23 Social recreational policy in Bulgaria
by Dimitrova, Dimitrina
- 23-23 Programs for regional development in Bulgaria
by Popov, Peter
- 24-24 Natural recreational potential in Bulgaria
by Tishkov, Haralampi
- 24-24 Paleogeographic basis of physical geographical structure in Bulgaria and its regionalization
by Vaptzarov, Ivan
- 25-37 Integrating economic and environmental models: Some preliminary considerations
by Bolton, Roger
- 39-53 New directions in quasi-experimental control group methods for project evaluation
by Isserman, Andrew M. & Beaumont, Paul M.
- 55-66 Environmental-economic models for energy resource development
by Knight, C. Gregory
- 67-86 The spatial organization of production: An input-output perspective
by Hewings, Geoffry J. D. & Jensen, Rodney C. & West, Guy R. & Sonis, Michael & Jackson, Randall W.
- 87-95 Probabilistic input-output analysis: Modeling directions
by Jackson, Randall W.
1988, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 241-251 Discrete spatial choice and the axiom of independence from irrelevant alternatives
by Haynes, Kingsley E. & Good, David H. & Dignan, Tony
- 253-257 Efficiency characterizations in different DEA models
by Ahn, Taesik & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W.
- 259-269 Some statistical and DEA evaluations of relative efficiencies of public and private institutions of higher learning
by Ahn, Taesik & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W.
- 271-276 The expected life of mobile homes
by Gleeson, Michael E.
- 277-285 The effects of inflationary finance on tax revenue under progressive tax regimes: An application to turkey, 1963-1982
by Erbas, S. Nuri
1988, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 195-200 An optimal quadratic equilibrium model based on Israel's multiregional input-output tables
by Fleischer, Aliza & Talpz, Hovav & Freeman, Daniel
- 201-212 Land use, market mix, and the allocation of the investment costs of electricity distribution networks
by Guldmani, Jean-Michel
- 213-220 Problem statements in managerial problem solving
by Volkema, Roger J.
- 221-227 Family migration in an uncertain environment
by Schaeffer, Peter V.