2015, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-15 The optimal thermo-optical properties and energy saving potential of adaptive glazing technologies
by Favoino, Fabio & Overend, Mauro & Jin, Qian
- 16-31 Environmental externality of coal use in China: Welfare effect and tax regulation
by Chen, Zhan-Ming & Liu, Yu & Qin, Ping & Zhang, Bo & Lester, Leo & Chen, Guanghua & Guo, Yumei & Zheng, Xinye
- 32-85 Hybrid solid oxide fuel cells–gas turbine systems for combined heat and power: A review
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & d’Accadia, Massimo Dentice & Palombo, Adolfo & Vicidomini, Maria
- 86-98 Upgrading existing coal-fired power plants through heavy-duty and aeroderivative gas turbines
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena
- 99-106 Diesel autothermal reforming with hydrogen peroxide for low-oxygen environments
by Han, Gwangwoo & Lee, Sangho & Bae, Joongmyeon
- 107-128 Operational flexibility and economics of power plants in future low-carbon power systems
by Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Seebregts, Ad & Faaij, André
- 129-137 Design considerations for an engine-integral reciprocating natural gas compressor
by Malakoutirad, Mohammad & Bradley, Thomas H. & Hagen, Chris
- 138-148 In-nozzle flow and spray characteristics for mineral diesel, Karanja, and Jatropha biodiesels
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Som, Sibendu & Shukla, Pravesh Chandra & Goyal, Harsh & Longman, Douglas
- 149-158 Combustion-response mapping procedure for internal-combustion engine emissions
by Korakianitis, T. & Imran, S. & Chung, N. & Ali, Hassan & Emberson, D.R. & Crookes, R.J.
- 159-173 Well-to-wheel life cycle assessment of transportation fuels derived from different North American conventional crudes
by Rahman, Md. Mustafizur & Canter, Christina & Kumar, Amit
- 174-184 Hydrogen production from glycerol by Escherichia coli and other bacteria: An overview and perspectives
by Trchounian, Karen & Trchounian, Armen
- 185-196 Power system impacts of electric vehicles in Germany: Charging with coal or renewables?
by Schill, Wolf-Peter & Gerbaulet, Clemens
- 197-206 Development of sodium/lithium/fly ash sorbents for high temperature post-combustion CO2 capture
by Sanna, Aimaro & Ramli, Ili & Mercedes Maroto-Valer, M.
- 207-212 The preparation of the hydrotalcite-based composite phase change material
by Li, Min & Guo, Qiangang
- 213-222 A low cost seasonal solar soil heat storage system for greenhouse heating: Design and pilot study
by Zhang, Liang & Xu, Peng & Mao, Jiachen & Tang, Xu & Li, Zhengwei & Shi, Jianguo
- 223-229 A novel photo-thermochemical cycle for the dissociation of CO2 using solar energy
by Zhang, Yanwei & Xu, Chenyu & Chen, Jingche & Zhang, Xuhan & Wang, Zhihua & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 230-240 How will greenhouse gas emissions from motor vehicles be constrained in China around 2030?
by Zheng, Bo & Zhang, Qiang & Borken-Kleefeld, Jens & Huo, Hong & Guan, Dabo & Klimont, Zbigniew & Peters, Glen P. & He, Kebin
- 241-250 Impact of internal entrainment on high intensity distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 251-267 A decomposition–ensemble model with data-characteristic-driven reconstruction for crude oil price forecasting
by Yu, Lean & Wang, Zishu & Tang, Ling
- 268-279 Off-design performance comparison of an organic Rankine cycle under different control strategies
by Hu, Dongshuai & Zheng, Ya & Wu, Yi & Li, Saili & Dai, Yiping
- 280-289 Performance analysis of a dual-loop organic Rankine cycle (ORC) system with wet steam expansion for engine waste heat recovery
by Song, Jian & Gu, Chun-wei
- 290-305 Exergoeconomic assessment of CHP-integrated biomass upgrading
by Kohl, Thomas & Teles, Moises & Melin, Kristian & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika & Park, Song Won & Guidici, Reinaldo
- 306-310 Design and thermal properties of a novel ternary chloride eutectics for high-temperature solar energy storage
by Wei, Xiaolan & Song, Ming & Wang, Weilong & Ding, Jing & Yang, Jianping
- 311-320 High efficiency novel window air conditioner
by Bansal, Pradeep
- 321-330 Short-term wind speed prediction based on robust Kalman filtering: An experimental comparison
by Zuluaga, Carlos D. & Álvarez, Mauricio A. & Giraldo, Eduardo
- 331-343 Improving the stability of synthetic CaO-based CO2 sorbents by structural promoters
by Antzara, Andy & Heracleous, Eleni & Lemonidou, Angeliki A.
- 344-353 Energetic/economic penalty of CO2 emissions and application to coal-to-olefins projects in China
by Zhou, Huairong & Qian, Yu & Yang, Siyu
- 354-361 Lipid content in microalgae determines the quality of biocrude and Energy Return On Investment of hydrothermal liquefaction
by Yoo, Gursong & Park, Min S. & Yang, Ji-Won & Choi, Minkee
- 362-373 Investigation of offshore wind energy potential in Hong Kong based on Weibull distribution function
by Shu, Z.R. & Li, Q.S. & Chan, P.W.
- 374-389 Heat recovery using heat pumps in non-energy intensive industry: Are Energy Saving Certificates a solution for the food and drink industry in France?
by Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia
- 390-397 Experiment on superadiabatic radiant burner with augmented preheating
by Wu, H. & Kim, Y.J. & Vandadi, V. & Park, C. & Kaviany, M. & Kwon, O.C.
- 398-412 Thermodynamic optimisation of the performance of a parabolic trough receiver using synthetic oil–Al2O3 nanofluid
by Mwesigye, Aggrey & Huan, Zhongjie & Meyer, Josua P.
- 413-422 Characterization of photovoltaic devices for indoor light harvesting and customization of flexible dye solar cells to deliver superior efficiency under artificial lighting
by De Rossi, Francesca & Pontecorvo, Tadeo & Brown, Thomas M.
- 423-435 An analysis of the investment risk related to the integration of a supercritical coal-fired combined heat and power plant with an absorption installation for CO2 separation
by Bartela, Łukasz & Skorek-Osikowska, Anna & Kotowicz, Janusz
- 436-448 Long-term chronological load modeling in power system studies with energy storage systems
by Marini, Abbas & Latify, Mohammad Amin & Ghazizadeh, Mohammad Sadegh & Salemnia, Ahmad
- 449-464 Simulation of environmental impact scores within the life cycle of mixed wood chips from alternative short rotation coppice systems in Flanders (Belgium)
by Rugani, Benedetto & Golkowska, Katarzyna & Vázquez-Rowe, Ian & Koster, Daniel & Benetto, Enrico & Verdonckt, Pieter
- 465-477 Enhancement of energy efficiency in a paint curing oven via CFD approach: Case study in an air-conditioning plant
by Niamsuwan, Sathit & Kittisupakorn, Paisan & Suwatthikul, Ajaree
- 478-489 Effect of surface active agent on thermal properties of carbonate salt/carbon nanomaterial composite phase change material
by Tao, Y.B. & Lin, C.H. & He, Y.L.
- 490-501 CO2-abatement cost of residential heat pumps with active demand response: demand- and supply-side effects
by Patteeuw, Dieter & Reynders, Glenn & Bruninx, Kenneth & Protopapadaki, Christina & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Saelens, Dirk & Helsen, Lieve
- 502-518 Multivariate statistical and similarity measure based semiparametric modeling of the probability distribution: A novel approach to the case study of mid-long term electricity consumption forecasting in China
by Shao, Zhen & Gao, Fei & Zhang, Qiang & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 519-527 Experimental investigation on the energy and exergy performance of a coiled tube solar receiver
by Zhu, Jianqin & Wang, Kai & Wu, Hongwei & Wang, Dunjin & Du, Juan & Olabi, A.G.
- 528-541 Comparison of numerical weather prediction based deterministic and probabilistic wind resource assessment methods
by Zhang, Jie & Draxl, Caroline & Hopson, Thomas & Monache, Luca Delle & Vanvyve, Emilie & Hodge, Bri-Mathias
- 542-554 Features and evolution of international fossil energy trade relationships: A weighted multilayer network analysis
by Gao, Cuixia & Sun, Mei & Shen, Bo
- 555-565 Optimal exergy control of building HVAC system
by Razmara, M. & Maasoumy, M. & Shahbakhti, M. & Robinett, R.D.
- 566-576 Performance analysis of a prototype small scale electricity-producing biomass cooking stove
by O’Shaughnessy, S.M. & Deasy, M.J. & Doyle, J.V. & Robinson, A.J.
- 577-586 Reinforcement learning for optimal control of low exergy buildings
by Yang, Lei & Nagy, Zoltan & Goffin, Philippe & Schlueter, Arno
- 587-592 Printed flexible thermoelectric generators for use on low levels of waste heat
by Madan, Deepa & Wang, Zuoqian & Wright, Paul K. & Evans, James W.
- 593-606 Optimal operation of a residential district-level combined photovoltaic/natural gas power and cooling system
by Ondeck, Abigail D. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Baldea, Michael
- 607-617 PACPIM: New decision-support model of optimized portfolio analysis for community-based photovoltaic investment
by Shakouri, Mahmoud & Lee, Hyun Woo & Choi, Kunhee
- 618-627 Syngas-based annex concepts for chemical energy storage and improving flexibility of pulverized coal combustion power plants
by Wolfersdorf, Christian & Boblenz, Kristin & Pardemann, Robert & Meyer, Bernd
- 628-641 Simulation study on boil-off gas minimization and recovery strategies at LNG exporting terminals
by Kurle, Yogesh M. & Wang, Sujing & Xu, Qiang
- 642-654 Demand side management in a day-ahead wholesale market: A comparison of industrial & social welfare approaches
by Jiang, Bo & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal
- 655-665 Optimal dynamic expansion planning of distribution systems considering non-renewable distributed generation using a new heuristic double-stage optimization solution approach
by Ahmadigorji, Masoud & Amjady, Nima
- 666-675 The economic competitiveness and emissions of battery electric vehicles in China
by Zhao, Xin & Doering, Otto C. & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 676-685 Reactive absorption of CO2 into enzyme accelerated solvents: From laboratory to pilot scale
by Kunze, Anna-Katharina & Dojchinov, Greg & Haritos, Victoria S. & Lutze, Philip
- 686-692 Energy consumption and CO2 analysis of different types of chippers used in wood biomass plantations
by Manzone, Marco
- 693-702 Adjusting the CO2 cap to subsidised RES generation: Can CO2 prices be decoupled from renewable policy?
by Richstein, Jörn C. & Chappin, Émile J.L. & de Vries, Laurens J.
- 703-714 Multi-objective geometric optimization of a PCM based matrix type composite heat sink
by Srikanth, R. & Nemani, Pavan & Balaji, C.
- 715-726 A novel small dynamic solar thermal desalination plant with a fluid piston converter
by Mahkamov, Khamid & Orda, Eugene & Belgasim, Basim & Makhkamova, Irina
- 727-746 A general framework to select working fluid and configuration of ORCs for low-to-medium temperature heat sources
by Vivian, Jacopo & Manente, Giovanni & Lazzaretto, Andrea
- 749-755 Characterization of biomass combustion at high temperatures based on an upgraded single particle model
by Li, Jun & Paul, Manosh C. & Younger, Paul L. & Watson, Ian & Hossain, Mamdud & Welch, Stephen
- 756-761 Catalytic oxidation characteristics of CH4–air mixtures over metal foam monoliths
by Li, Yanxia & Luo, Chaoming & Liu, Zhongliang & Sang, Lixia
- 762-766 Application and research on Regenerative High Temperature Air Combustion technology on low-rank coal pyrolysis
by Pei, Pei & Wang, Qicheng & Wu, Daohong
- 767-775 Influences of activation agent impregnated sewage sludge pyrolysis on emission characteristics of volatile combustion and De-NOx performance of activated char
by Chen, Hui & Chen, Dezhen & Hong, Liu
- 776-782 Numerical simulation study on correlation between ion current signal and NOX emissions in controlled auto-ignition engine
by Liu, Yintong & Li, Liguang & Ye, Junyu & Wu, Zhijun & Deng, Jun
- 783-792 The effect of ethanol blending on mixture formation, combustion and soot emission studied in an optical DISI engine
by Storch, Michael & Hinrichsen, Florian & Wensing, Michael & Will, Stefan & Zigan, Lars
- 793-803 Numerical optimisation for model evaluation in combustion kinetics
by Fischer, M. & Jiang, X.
- 804-815 Turbulent combustion modelling of a confined premixed jet flame including heat loss effects using tabulated chemistry
by Gövert, S. & Mira, D. & Kok, J.B.W. & Vázquez, M. & Houzeaux, G.
2015, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-12 Parameter analysis and optimal design for two-stage thermoelectric cooler
by Wang, Tian-Hu & Wang, Qiu-Hong & Leng, Chuan & Wang, Xiao-Dong
- 13-20 Multiplicative decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity change using input–output analysis
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 21-25 Hydrophobic fluorocarbon-modified silica aerogel tubular membranes with excellent CO2 recovery ability in membrane contactors
by Lin, Yi-Feng & Chang, Jun-Min & Ye, Qian & Tung, Kuo-Lun
- 26-34 Thermodynamic performance simulation and design optimisation of trilateral-cycle engines for waste heat recovery-to-power generation
by Ajimotokan, H.A. & Sher, I.
- 35-39 Absorber design for a Scheffler-Type Solar Concentrator
by Ruelas, José & Palomares, Juan & Pando, Gabriel
- 40-50 Experimental study of heat transfer enhancement in a liquid piston compressor/expander using porous media inserts
by Yan, Bo & Wieberdink, Jacob & Shirazi, Farzad & Li, Perry Y. & Simon, Terrence W. & Van de Ven, James D.
- 51-61 Effective energy management by combining gas turbine cycles and forward osmosis desalination process
by Park, Min Young & Shin, Serin & Kim, Eung Soo
- 62-73 Sustainable biomass supply chains from salvage logging of fire-killed stands: A case study for wood pellet production in eastern Canada
by Mansuy, Nicolas & Thiffault, Evelyne & Lemieux, Sébastien & Manka, Francis & Paré, David & Lebel, Luc
- 74-91 Thermal runaway propagation model for designing a safer battery pack with 25Ah LiNixCoyMnzO2 large format lithium ion battery
by Feng, Xuning & He, Xiangming & Ouyang, Minggao & Lu, Languang & Wu, Peng & Kulp, Christian & Prasser, Stefan
- 92-101 Macroencapsulation and characterization of phase change materials for latent heat thermal energy storage systems
by Alam, Tanvir E. & Dhau, Jaspreet S. & Goswami, D. Yogi & Stefanakos, Elias
- 102-111 Increasing thermal plant flexibility in a high renewables power system
by Kubik, M.L. & Coker, P.J. & Barlow, J.F.
- 112-121 Experimental power curve of small-size wind turbines in turbulent urban environment
by Pagnini, Luisa C. & Burlando, Massimiliano & Repetto, Maria Pia
- 122-130 Impact of feedstock, land use change, and soil organic carbon on energy and greenhouse gas performance of biomass cogeneration technologies
by Njakou Djomo, S. & Witters, N. & Van Dael, M. & Gabrielle, B. & Ceulemans, R.
- 131-142 Theoretical and experimental investigation of thermoacoustics transfer function
by Zhang, Zhiguo & Zhao, Dan & Dobriyal, R. & Zheng, Youqu & Yang, Wenming
- 143-159 Assessment of alternative fuel and powertrain transit bus options using real-world operations data: Life-cycle fuel and emissions modeling
by Xu, Yanzhi & Gbologah, Franklin E. & Lee, Dong-Yeon & Liu, Haobing & Rodgers, Michael O. & Guensler, Randall L.
- 160-172 Cycle aging of commercial NMC/graphite pouch cells at different temperatures
by Jalkanen, K. & Karppinen, J. & Skogström, L. & Laurila, T. & Nisula, M. & Vuorilehto, K.
- 173-182 A review of interconnection technologies for improved crystalline silicon solar cell photovoltaic module assembly
by Zarmai, Musa T. & Ekere, N.N. & Oduoza, C.F. & Amalu, Emeka H.
- 183-189 Enhanced triacylglyceride extraction from microalgae using free nitrous acid pre-treatment
by Bai, Xue & Schenk, Peer M. & Yuan, Zhiguo & Lant, Paul A. & Pratt, Steven
- 190-196 Pretreatment of rice straw for ethanol production by a two-step process using dilute sulfuric acid and sulfomethylation reagent
by Zhu, Shengdong & Huang, Wenjing & Huang, Wangxiang & Wang, Ke & Chen, Qiming & Wu, Yuanxin
- 197-208 The impact of a wind variable generation on the hydro generation water shadow price
by Ilak, Perica & Rajšl, Ivan & Krajcar, Slavko & Delimar, Marko
- 209-220 A new tool to estimate maximum wind power penetration level: In perspective of frequency response adequacy
by Nahid-Al-Masood, & Yan, Ruifeng & Saha, Tapan Kumar
- 221-231 Performance analysis of a novel rotationally asymmetrical compound parabolic concentrator
by Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Freier, Daria & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Mallick, Tapas Kumar & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abubakar Mas’ud, Abdullahi & Md Yunus, Norhidayah
- 232-241 Boosting power output of a sugarcane bagasse cogeneration plant using parabolic trough collectors in a feedwater heating scheme
by Burin, Eduardo Konrad & Buranello, Leonardo & Giudice, Pedro Lo & Vogel, Tobias & Görner, Klaus & Bazzo, Edson
- 242-253 SOFC fuelled with reformed urea
by Cinti, Giovanni & Desideri, Umberto
- 254-270 Development of a dynamic operational rating system in energy performance certificates for existing buildings: Geostatistical approach and data-mining technique
by Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon
- 271-276 Effect of carbon nanotube interfacial geometry on thermal transport in solid–liquid phase change materials
by Warzoha, Ronald J. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 277-289 Integration of decentralized energy systems in neighbourhoods using the energy hub approach
by Orehounig, Kristina & Evins, Ralph & Dorer, Viktor
- 290-297 Economic performance indicators of wind energy based on wind speed stochastic modeling
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 298-308 Simultaneous carbon dioxide capture and utilization using thermal desalination reject brine
by Dindi, Abdallah & Quang, Dang Viet & Abu-Zahra, Mohammad R.M.
- 309-316 Locating bioenergy facilities using a modified GIS-based location–allocation-algorithm: Considering the spatial distribution of resource supply
by Comber, Alexis & Dickie, Jennifer & Jarvis, Claire & Phillips, Martin & Tansey, Kevin
- 317-332 Integration of next-generation biofuel production in the Swedish forest industry – A geographically explicit approach
by Pettersson, Karin & Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Athanassiadis, Dimitris & Lundmark, Robert & Ehn, Christian & Lundgren, Joakim & Berglin, Niklas
- 333-343 Exergy analysis of discharging multi-tank thermal energy storage systems with constant heat extraction
by Osorio, J.D. & Rivera-Alvarez, A. & Swain, M. & Ordonez, J.C.
- 344-351 Field evaluation of advanced controls for the retrofit of packaged air conditioners and heat pumps
by Wang, Weimin & Katipamula, Srinivas & Ngo, Hung & Underhill, Ronald & Taasevigen, Danny & Lutes, Robert
- 352-360 Xylene and H2S destruction in high temperature flames under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Gupta, A.K. & Al Shoaibi, A.
- 361-368 Preparation of microencapsulated medium temperature phase change material of Tris(hydroxymethyl)methyl aminomethane@SiO2 with excellent cycling performance
by Wu, Chang-Bo & Wu, Gang & Yang, Xi & Liu, Yu-Jing & Liang, Tao & Fu, Wei-Fei & Wang, Mang & Chen, Hong-Zheng
- 369-379 Multi-objective optimization and decision making for power dispatch of a large-scale integrated energy system with distributed DHCs embedded
by Zheng, J.H. & Chen, J.J. & Wu, Q.H. & Jing, Z.X.
- 380-391 Load match optimisation of a residential building case study: A cross-entropy based electricity storage sizing algorithm
by Guarino, Francesco & Cassarà, Pietro & Longo, Sonia & Cellura, Maurizio & Ferro, Erina
- 392-401 Optimization of steam methane reforming coupled with pressure swing adsorption hydrogen production process by heat integration
by Song, Chunfeng & Liu, Qingling & Ji, Na & Kansha, Yasuki & Tsutsumi, Atsushi
- 402-415 Development of a combined mean value–zero dimensional model and application for a large marine four-stroke Diesel engine simulation
by Baldi, Francesco & Theotokatos, Gerasimos & Andersson, Karin
- 416-427 Effect of microchannel structure on the reaction performance of methanol steam reforming
by Pan, Minqiang & Wu, Qiuyu & Jiang, Lianbo & Zeng, Dehuai
- 428-437 Attributional life cycle assessment of mounted 1.8kWp monocrystalline photovoltaic system with batteries and comparison with fossil energy production system
by Kabakian, V. & McManus, M.C. & Harajli, H.
- 438-446 Retrofitting micro gas turbines for wet operation. A way to increase operational flexibility in distributed CHP plants
by Stathopoulos, P. & Paschereit, C.O.
- 447-458 Thermal decomposition kinetic of salt hydrates for heat storage systems
by Fopah Lele, Armand & Kuznik, Frédéric & Rammelberg, Holger U. & Schmidt, Thomas & Ruck, Wolfgang K.L.
- 459-470 New control strategy for the weekly scheduling of insular power systems with a battery energy storage system
by Osório, G.J. & Rodrigues, E.M.G. & Lujano-Rojas, J.M. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 471-479 A game-theoretic economic operation of residential distribution system with high participation of distributed electricity prosumers
by Zhang, Ni & Yan, Yu & Su, Wencong
- 480-490 Maximized production of water by increasing area of condensation surface for solar distillation
by Bhardwaj, R. & ten Kortenaar, M.V. & Mudde, R.F.
- 491-499 Energy conservation improvement and ON–OFF switch times reduction for an existing VFD-fan-based cooling tower
by Chang, Chun-Cheng & Shieh, Shyan-Shu & Jang, Shi-Shang & Wu, Chan-Wei & Tsou, Ying
- 500-519 Cell modelling and model parameters estimation techniques for photovoltaic simulator application: A review
by Chin, Vun Jack & Salam, Zainal & Ishaque, Kashif
- 520-527 Preparation of methyl levulinate from fractionation of direct liquefied bamboo biomass
by Feng, Junfeng & Jiang, Jianchun & Xu, Junming & Yang, Zhongzhi & Wang, Kui & Guan, Qian & Chen, Shuigen
- 528-542 Strategic planning design of microalgae biomass-to-biodiesel supply chain network: Multi-period deterministic model
by Ahn, Yu-Chan & Lee, In-Beum & Lee, Kun-Hong & Han, Jee-Hoon
- 543-555 Disaggregating electricity generation technologies in CGE models: A revised technology bundle approach with an application to the U.S. Clean Power Plan
by Cai, Yiyong & Arora, Vipin
- 556-566 Process analysis of pressurized oxy-coal power cycle for carbon capture application integrated with liquid air power generation and binary cycle engines
by Aneke, Mathew & Wang, Meihong
- 567-576 Evaluation of mixtures performances in Organic Rankine Cycle when utilizing the geothermal water with and without cogeneration
by Habka, Muhsen & Ajib, Salman
- 577-591 The early design stage of a building envelope: Multi-objective search through heating, cooling and lighting energy performance analysis
by Méndez Echenagucia, Tomás & Capozzoli, Alfonso & Cascone, Ylenia & Sassone, Mario
- 592-602 Radial frequency diagram (sunflower) for the analysis of diurnal cycle parameters: Solar energy application
by Božnar, Marija Zlata & Grašič, Boštjan & Mlakar, Primož & Soares, Jacyra & de Oliveira, Amauri Pereira & Costa, Tássio Santos
- 603-615 The development of a monolithic aerogel glazed window for an energy retrofitting project
by Berardi, Umberto
- 616-621 Use of polyethylene glycol for the improvement of the cycling stability of bischofite as thermal energy storage material
by Gutierrez, Andrea & Ushak, Svetlana & Galleguillos, Hector & Fernandez, Angel & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Grágeda, Mario
- 622-630 Torrefaction operation and optimization of microalga residue for energy densification and utilization
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Huang, Ming-Yueh & Chang, Jo-Shu & Chen, Chun-Yen
- 631-643 Thermal performance of climber greenwalls: Effects of solar irradiance and orientation
by Jim, C.Y.
- 644-650 A new coal gas utilization mode in China’s steel industry and its effect on power grid balancing and emission reduction
by He, Kun & Zhu, Hongliang & Wang, Li
- 651-662 Experimental investigations on solar chimney for optimal heat collection to be utilized in organic Rankine cycle
by Lee, Duen-Sheng & Hung, Tzu-Chen & Lin, Jaw-Ren & Zhao, Jun
- 663-677 Chance-constrained two-stage fractional optimization for planning regional energy systems in British Columbia, Canada
by Zhou, Xiong & Huang, Guohe & Zhu, Hua & Chen, Jiapei & Xu, Jinliang
- 678-685 High thermal conductivity phase change composite with percolating carbon fiber network
by Nomura, Takahiro & Tabuchi, Kazuki & Zhu, Chunyu & Sheng, Nan & Wang, Shuangfeng & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 686-695 The role of technology on the dynamics of coal consumption–economic growth: New evidence from China
by Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bhattacharya, Sankar
- 696-708 Multi-objective optimization on a heat exchanger network retrofit with a heat pump and analysis of CO2 emissions control
by Kang, Lixia & Liu, Yongzhong
- 709-717 Electrically tunable thermal conductivity in thermoelectric materials: Active and passive control
by Massaguer Colomer, Albert & Massaguer, Eduard & Pujol, Toni & Comamala, Martí & Montoro, Lino & González, J.R.
- 718-731 Prospects for methane production and nutrient recycling from lipid extracted residues and whole Nannochloropsis salina using anaerobic digestion
by Bohutskyi, Pavlo & Chow, Steven & Ketter, Ben & Betenbaugh, Michael J. & Bouwer, Edward J.
- 732-741 Unregulated emissions from a gasohol (E5, E15, M5, and M15) fuelled spark ignition engine
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Shukla, Pravesh Chandra & Gupta, Jai Gopal & Patel, Chetankumar & Prasad, Rajesh Kumar & Sharma, Nikhil
- 742-751 The bioenergy potential of conservation areas and roadsides for biogas in an urbanized region
by Van Meerbeek, Koenraad & Ottoy, Sam & De Meyer, Annelies & Van Schaeybroeck, Tom & Van Orshoven, Jos & Muys, Bart & Hermy, Martin
- 752-762 Optimal sizing of a hybrid grid-connected photovoltaic and wind power system
by González, Arnau & Riba, Jordi-Roger & Rius, Antoni & Puig, Rita
- 763-770 A Raman spectroscopic approach to investigate the production of biodiesel from soybean oil using 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium ionic liquids with intermediate chain length
by Abrahamsson, Johanna & Andreasson, Emil & Hansson, Niklas & Sandström, David & Wennberg, Ellinor & Maréchal, Manuel & Martinelli, Anna
- 771-780 Ionic liquids tailored amine aqueous solution for pre-combustion CO2 capture: Role of imidazolium-based ionic liquids
by Gao, Jubao & Cao, Lingdi & Dong, Haifeng & Zhang, Xiangping & Zhang, Suojiang
- 781-793 Design method for a local energy cooperative network using distributed energy technologies
by Shimizu, Teruyuki & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Sugiyama, Hirokazu & Hirao, Masahiko
- 794-804 Assessing “gas transition” pathways to low carbon electricity – An Australian case study
by Riesz, Jenny & Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain
- 805-814 The market value and impact of offshore wind on the electricity spot market: Evidence from Germany
by Ederer, Nikolaus
- 815-828 Process application of Subcritical Water Extraction (SWE) for algal bio-products and biofuels production
by Thiruvenkadam, Selvakumar & Izhar, Shamsul & Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Danquah, Michael K. & Harun, Razif
- 829-841 Model-based and model-free “plug-and-play” building energy efficient control
by Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Ravanis, Christos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 842-850 Experimental performance evaluation of a novel heat pump water heater assisted with shower drain water
by Dong, Jiankai & Zhang, Zhuo & Yao, Yang & Jiang, Yiqiang & Lei, Bo
- 851-861 Performance, combustion, and emissions in a diesel engine operated with fuel-in-water emulsions based on lignin
by Ogunkoya, Dolanimi & Li, Shuai & Rojas, Orlando J. & Fang, Tiegang
- 862-873 A detailed model for the optimal management of a multigood microgrid
by Mazzola, Simone & Astolfi, Marco & Macchi, Ennio
- 874-881 Experimental test of an innovative high concentration nanofluid solar collector
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & Miglietta, Paola & de Risi, Arturo & Milanese, Marco & Laforgia, Domenico
- 882-890 Evaluation of ORC modules performance adopting commercial plastic heat exchangers
by Gómez Aláez, S.L. & Bombarda, P. & Invernizzi, C.M. & Iora, P. & Silva, P.
- 891-899 Straw-to-soil or straw-to-energy? An optimal trade off in a long term sustainability perspective
by Monteleone, Massimo & Cammerino, Anna Rita Bernadette & Garofalo, Pasquale & Delivand, Mitra Kami
- 900-911 Global warming and energy yield evaluation of Spanish wheat straw electricity generation – A LCA that takes into account parameter uncertainty and variability
by Sastre, C.M. & González-Arechavala, Y. & Santos, A.M.
- 912-920 Oxidation of H2, CO and syngas mixtures on ceria and nickel pattern anodes
by Patel, H.C. & Tabish, A.N. & Comelli, F. & Aravind, P.V.
- 934-943 Energy efficient climate control in office buildings without giving up implementability
by Gruber, Mattias & Trüschel, Anders & Dalenbäck, Jan-Olof
- 944-950 Oil production from mild pyrolysis of low-rank coal in molten salts media
by Rizkiana, Jenny & Guan, Guoqing & Widayatno, Wahyu Bambang & Hao, Xiaogang & Wang, Zhongde & Zhang, Zhonglin & Abudula, Abuliti
- 951-958 Parametric analysis of energy harvesting pavements operated by air convection
by Chiarelli, A. & Dawson, A.R. & García, A.
- 959-969 Long-term optimal energy mix planning towards high energy security and low GHG emission
by Thangavelu, Sundar Raj & Khambadkone, Ashwin M. & Karimi, Iftekhar A.
- 970-986 Pain without gain? Reviewing the risks and rewards of investing in Russian coal-fired electricity
by Gorbacheva, Natalya V. & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 987-994 Semiclathrate-based CO2 capture from flue gas mixtures: An experimental approach with thermodynamic and Raman spectroscopic analyses
by Kim, Soyoung & Seo, Yongwon
- 995-1003 Investigation into optimization condition of thermal stimulation for hydrate dissociation in the sandy reservoir
by Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Chen, Zhao-Yang & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu
- 1004-1019 Methodology for selecting fenestration systems in heating dominated climates
by Bastien, Diane & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 1020-1047 Fuel flexibility, stability and emissions in premixed hydrogen-rich gas turbine combustion: Technology, fundamentals, and numerical simulations
by Taamallah, S. & Vogiatzaki, K. & Alzahrani, F.M. & Mokheimer, E.M.A. & Habib, M.A. & Ghoniem, A.F.
- 1052-1061 Unified approach to Life Cycle Assessment between three unique algae biofuel facilities
by Bradley, Tom & Maga, Daniel & Antón, Sara
- 1062-1071 Lifecycle assessment of microalgae to biofuel: Comparison of thermochemical processing pathways
by Bennion, Edward P. & Ginosar, Daniel M. & Moses, John & Agblevor, Foster & Quinn, Jason C.
- 1072-1081 Integrated life cycle sustainability assessment – A practical approach applied to biorefineries
by Keller, Heiko & Rettenmaier, Nils & Reinhardt, Guido Andreas
- 1082-1088 Energy-input analysis of the life-cycle of microalgal cultivation systems and best scenario for oil-rich biomass production
by Abu-Ghosh, Said & Fixler, Dror & Dubinsky, Zvy & Iluz, David
- 1089-1102 Recommendations for Life Cycle Assessment of algal fuels
by Collet, Pierre & Hélias, Arnaud & Lardon, Laurent & Steyer, Jean-Philippe & Bernard, Olivier
- 1103-1111 Energy balance of algal biomass production in a 1-ha “Green Wall Panel” plant: How to produce algal biomass in a closed reactor achieving a high Net Energy Ratio
by Tredici, M.R. & Bassi, N. & Prussi, M. & Biondi, N. & Rodolfi, L. & Chini Zittelli, G. & Sampietro, G.
- 1112-1121 Bioenergy production from algae using dairy manure as a nutrient source: Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emission analysis
by Chowdhury, Raja & Freire, Fausto
- 1122-1127 The potential of optimized process design to advance LCA performance of algae production systems
by van Boxtel, A.J.B. & Perez-Lopez, P. & Breitmayer, E. & Slegers, P.M.
2015, Volume 153, Issue C
- 3-14 Techno-economic optimization of a supercapacitor-based energy storage unit chain: Application on the first quick charge plug-in ferry
by Trieste, S. & Hmam, S. & Olivier, J.-C. & Bourguet, S. & Loron, L.
- 15-21 Study on RuO2/CMK-3/CNTs composites for high power and high energy density supercapacitor
by Lo, An-Ya & Jheng, Yu & Huang, Tsao-Cheng & Tseng, Chuan-Ming
- 22-31 Effect of reducing agent on graphene synthesis and its influence on charge storage towards supercapacitor applications
by Ramachandran, Rajendran & Saranya, Murugan & Velmurugan, Venugopal & Raghupathy, Bala P.C. & Jeong, Soon Kwan & Grace, Andrews Nirmala
- 32-40 Porous structure design of carbon xerogels for advanced supercapacitor
by Liu, Xichuan & Li, Shaomin & Mi, Rui & Mei, Jun & Liu, Li-Min & Cao, Liujun & Lau, Woon-Ming & Liu, Hao
- 41-47 Porous carbon made from rice husk as electrode material for electrochemical double layer capacitor
by Gao, Yu & Li, Lei & Jin, Yuming & Wang, Yu & Yuan, Chuanjun & Wei, Yingjin & Chen, Gang & Ge, Junjie & Lu, Haiyan
- 48-55 Asymmetric electrochemical supercapacitor, based on polypyrrole coated carbon nanotube electrodes
by Su, Y. & Zhitomirsky, I.
- 56-62 Development of hybrid battery–supercapacitor energy storage for remote area renewable energy systems
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 63-69 Layered cobalt nickel silicate hollow spheres as a highly-stable supercapacitor material
by Rong, Qing & Long, Lu-Lu & Zhang, Xing & Huang, Yu-Xi & Yu, Han-Qing
- 70-77 Fluorescent brightener CBS-X doped polypyrrole as smart electrode material for supercapacitors
by Wang, Xue & Deng, Jinxing & Duan, Xiaojuan & Liu, Dong & Liu, Peng
- 78-86 Synthesis and electrochemical properties of nickel–manganese oxide on MWCNTs/CFP substrate as a supercapacitor electrode
by Li, Ya-Hao & Li, Qing-Yu & Wang, Hong-Qiang & Huang, You-Guo & Zhang, Xiao-Hui & Wu, Qiang & Gao, Hong-Quan & Yang, Jian-Hong
- 87-93 A high-capacitance solid-state supercapacitor based on free-standing film of polyaniline and carbon particles
by Khosrozadeh, A. & Xing, M. & Wang, Q.
- 94-100 High-performance α-MnO2 nanowire electrode for supercapacitors
by Su, Xiaohui & Yu, Lin & Cheng, Gao & Zhang, Huanhua & Sun, Ming & Zhang, Xiaofei
- 101-111 Design, implementation and characterization of a novel bi-directional energy conversion system on DC motor drive using super-capacitors
by Sun, Li & Zhang, Nong
2015, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-10 Challenges and barriers to demand response deployment and evaluation
by Nolan, Sheila & O’Malley, Mark
- 11-19 Analysis of exergy loss of gasoline surrogate combustion process based on detailed chemical kinetics
by Sun, Hongjie & Yan, Feng & Yu, Hao & Su, W.H.
- 20-30 Smart charging of electric vehicles with photovoltaic power and vehicle-to-grid technology in a microgrid; a case study
by van der Kam, Mart & van Sark, Wilfried
- 31-38 Energy use and CO2 emission of new residential buildings built under specific requirements – The case of Växjö municipality, Sweden
by Mahapatra, K.
- 39-46 Year-round outdoor experiments on a multi-stage active solar still with different numbers of solar collectors
by Feilizadeh, Mansoor & Karimi Estahbanati, M.R. & Jafarpur, Khosrow & Roostaazad, Reza & Feilizadeh, Mehrzad & Taghvaei, Hamed
- 47-57 A three-dimensional computational model of H2–air premixed combustion in non-circular micro-channels for a thermo-photovoltaic (TPV) application
by Akhtar, Saad & Kurnia, Jundika C. & Shamim, Tariq
- 58-70 Smart grid projects in Europe: Current status, maturity and future scenarios
by Colak, Ilhami & Fulli, Gianluca & Sagiroglu, Seref & Yesilbudak, Mehmet & Covrig, Catalin-Felix
- 71-82 A computational framework for uncertainty integration in stochastic unit commitment with intermittent renewable energy sources
by Quan, Hao & Srinivasan, Dipti & Khambadkone, Ashwin M. & Khosravi, Abbas
- 83-93 Renewables, nuclear, or fossil fuels? Scenarios for Great Britain’s power system considering costs, emissions and energy security
by Pfenninger, Stefan & Keirstead, James
- 94-108 The performance of small scale multi-generation technologies in achieving cost-optimal and zero-energy office building solutions
by Mohamed, Ayman & Hamdy, Mohamed & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 109-120 Waste heat recovery of an ORC-based power unit in a turbocharged diesel engine propelling a light duty vehicle
by Di Battista, D. & Mauriello, M. & Cipollone, R.
- 121-130 Experimental investigation of the applicability of a thermoelectric generator to recover waste heat from a combustion chamber
by Aranguren, P. & Astrain, D. & Rodríguez, A. & Martínez, A.
- 131-142 Experimental study of a DC charging station for full electric and plug in hybrid vehicles
by Capasso, Clemente & Veneri, Ottorino
- 143-155 Lithium-ion batteries: Evaluation study of different charging methodologies based on aging process
by Abdel Monem, Mohamed & Trad, Khiem & Omar, Noshin & Hegazy, Omar & Mantels, Bart & Mulder, Grietus & Van den Bossche, Peter & Van Mierlo, Joeri
- 156-161 Investigation on the thermoacoustic conversion characteristic of regenerator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Chen, Yanyan & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang & Li, Donghui
- 162-172 Modelling lithium-ion battery hybrid ship crane operation
by Ovrum, E. & Bergh, T.F.
- 173-182 Thermoeconomic analysis of a Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) system integrated with a wind power plant in the framework of the IPEX Market
by de Bosio, Federico & Verda, Vittorio