Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
2018, Volume 225, Issue C
- 1-13 Purge strategy optimization of proton exchange membrane fuel cell with anode recirculation
by Wang, Bowen & Deng, Hao & Jiao, Kui
- 14-26 A compact nanogrid for home applications with a behaviour-tree-based central controller
by Burgio, Alessandro & Menniti, Daniele & Sorrentino, Nicola & Pinnarelli, Anna & Motta, Michele
- 27-41 Estimating ramping requirements with solar-friendly flexible ramping product in multi-timescale power system operations
by Cui, Mingjian & Zhang, Jie
- 42-51 Transient current similarity based protection for wind farm transmission lines
by Jia, Ke & Li, Yanbin & Fang, Yu & Zheng, Liming & Bi, Tianshu & Yang, Qixun
- 52-59 Driving force of the better performance of metal-doped carbonaceous anodes in microbial fuel cells
by Mateo, Sara & Cañizares, Pablo & Rodrigo, Manuel Andrés & Fernandez-Morales, Francisco Jesus
- 60-77 Design and analysis of a parallel hydraulic – pneumatic regenerative braking system for heavy-duty hybrid vehicles
by Bravo, Rafael Rivelino Silva & De Negri, Victor Juliano & Oliveira, Amir Antonio Martins
- 78-84 Continuous separation of CO2 from a H2 + CO2 gas mixture using clathrate hydrate
by Horii, Shunsuke & Ohmura, Ryo
- 85-97 A modelling study for the integration of a PEMFC micro-CHP in domestic building services design
by Adam, Alexandros & Fraga, Eric S. & Brett, Dan J.L.
- 98-109 Impacts of urbanization and air pollution on building energy demands — Beijing case study
by Xu, Xiaoyu & González, Jorge E. & Shen, Shuanghe & Miao, Shiguang & Dou, Junxia
- 110-123 Just transition management: Balancing just outcomes with just processes in Australian renewable energy transitions
by Goddard, George & Farrelly, Megan A.
- 124-134 Effect of corn ethanol production on Conservation Reserve Program acres in the US
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu
- 135-174 Modeling, simulation and performance analysis of parabolic trough solar collectors: A comprehensive review
by Yılmaz, İbrahim Halil & Mwesigye, Aggrey
- 175-182 Characterizing the energy flexibility of buildings and districts
by Junker, Rune Grønborg & Azar, Armin Ghasem & Lopes, Rui Amaral & Lindberg, Karen Byskov & Reynders, Glenn & Relan, Rishi & Madsen, Henrik
- 183-194 Energy and carbon intensity: A study on the cross-country industrial shift from China to India and SE Asia
by Pappas, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Guan, Dabo & Ioannidis, Alexis
- 195-208 System design and policy suggestion for reducing electricity curtailment in renewable power systems for remote islands
by Song, Jeonghun & Oh, Si-Doek & Yoo, Yungpil & Seo, Seok-Ho & Paek, Insu & Song, Yuan & Song, Seung Jin
- 209-220 Comparison of long-term wind and photovoltaic power capacity factor datasets with open-license
by Moraes, L. & Bussar, C. & Stoecker, P. & Jacqué, Kevin & Chang, Mokhi & Sauer, D.U.
- 221-232 Solar energy justice: A case-study analysis of Saskatchewan, Canada
by Dolter, Brett D. & Boucher, Martin
- 233-243 Comparative study of on-off control and novel high-low control of regenerative indirect evaporative cooler (RIEC)
by Chen, Yi & Yan, Huaxia & Yang, Hongxing
- 244-257 An economic feasibility assessment of decoupled energy storage in the UK: With liquid air energy storage as a case study
by Xie, Chunping & Hong, Yan & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang & Radcliffe, Jonathan
- 258-272 Life cycle energy-economic-CO2 emissions evaluation of biomass/coal, with and without CO2 capture and storage, in a pulverized fuel combustion power plant in the United Kingdom
by Yi, Qun & Zhao, Yingjie & Huang, Yi & Wei, Guoqiang & Hao, Yanhong & Feng, Jie & Mohamed, Usama & Pourkashanian, Mohamed & Nimmo, William & Li, Wenying
- 273-289 Optimal design and financial feasibility of a university campus microgrid considering renewable energy incentives
by Husein, Munir & Chung, Il-Yop
- 290-331 Progress and prospects in reverse electrodialysis for salinity gradient energy conversion and storage
by Tufa, Ramato Ashu & Pawlowski, Sylwin & Veerman, Joost & Bouzek, Karel & Fontananova, Enrica & di Profio, Gianluca & Velizarov, Svetlozar & Goulão Crespo, João & Nijmeijer, Kitty & Curcio, Efrem
- 332-345 Geologic CO2 sequestration monitoring design: A machine learning and uncertainty quantification based approach
by Chen, Bailian & Harp, Dylan R. & Lin, Youzuo & Keating, Elizabeth H. & Pawar, Rajesh J.
- 346-355 Assessment of energy flows and energy efficiencies in integrated catalytic adsorption steam gasification for hydrogen production
by Khan, Zakir & Yusup, Suzana & Kamble, Prashant & Naqvi, Muhammad & Watson, Ian
- 356-366 Integrated absorption-mineralisation for low-energy CO2 capture and sequestration
by Ji, Long & Yu, Hai & Li, Kangkang & Yu, Bing & Grigore, Mihaela & Yang, Qi & Wang, Xiaolong & Chen, Zuliang & Zeng, Ming & Zhao, Shuaifei
- 367-379 Experimental and numerical study on CO2 absorption mass transfer enhancement for a diameter-varying spray tower
by Wu, Xiao M. & Qin, Zhen & Yu, Yun S. & Zhang, Zao X.
- 380-391 Solar-clean fuel distributed energy system with solar thermochemistry and chemical recuperation
by Liu, Taixiu & Liu, Qibin & Lei, Jing & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang
- 392-401 Pilot testing of enhanced sorbents for calcium looping with cement production
by Erans, María & Jeremias, Michal & Zheng, Liya & Yao, Joseph G. & Blamey, John & Manovic, Vasilije & Fennell, Paul S. & Anthony, Edward J.
- 402-412 CO2 capture performance of calcium-based synthetic sorbent with hollow core-shell structure under calcium looping conditions
by Ma, Xiaotong & Li, Yingjie & Duan, Lunbo & Anthony, Edward & Liu, Hantao
- 413-423 Wind barriers optimization for minimizing collector mirror soiling in a parabolic trough collector plant
by Moghimi, M.A. & Ahmadi, G.
- 424-436 Managing the distributional effects of energy taxes and subsidy removal in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Liu, Yu & Marchán, Estefanía & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien
- 437-447 Techno-economic analysis and performance comparison of aqueous deep eutectic solvent and other physical absorbents for biogas upgrading
by Ma, Chunyan & Liu, Chang & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- 448-459 A method for assessing support schemes promoting flexibility at district energy plants
by Andersen, Anders N. & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 460-470 Mild degradation of Powder River Basin sub-bituminous coal in environmentally benign supercritical CO2-ethanol system to produce valuable high-yield liquid tar
by Liu, Fang-Jing & Gasem, Khaled A.M. & Tang, Mingchen & Goroncy, Alexander & He, Xin & Huang, Zaixing & Sun, Kaidi & Fan, Maohong
- 471-485 Modeling and performance optimization of a solid oxide electrolysis system for hydrogen production
by AlZahrani, Abdullah A. & Dincer, Ibrahim
- 486-500 Reservoir volume of gas hydrate stability zones in permafrost regions of China
by Wang, Xiao & Pan, Lin & Lau, Hon Chung & Zhang, Ming & Li, Longlong & Zhou, Qiao
- 501-512 Performance assessment of hybrid chiller systems for combined cooling, heating and power production
by Ahn, Hyeunguk & Rim, Donghyun & Freihaut, James D.
- 513-521 Nitrogen-doped graphene derived from ionic liquid as metal-free catalyst for oxygen reduction reaction and its mechanisms
by She, Yiyi & Chen, Jinfan & Zhang, Chengxu & Lu, Zhouguang & Ni, Meng & Sit, Patrick H.-L. & Leung, Michael K.H.
- 522-534 Translating climate change and heating system electrification impacts on building energy use to future greenhouse gas emissions and electric grid capacity requirements in California
by Tarroja, Brian & Chiang, Felicia & AghaKouchak, Amir & Samuelsen, Scott & Raghavan, Shuba V. & Wei, Max & Sun, Kaiyu & Hong, Tianzhen
- 535-541 Solar photocatalytic asphalt for removal of vehicular NOx: A feasibility study
by Fan, Wenguang & Chan, Ka Yan & Zhang, Chengxu & Zhang, Kai & Ning, Zhi & Leung, Michael K.H.
- 542-558 Integrating process optimization with energy-efficiency scheduling to save energy for paper mills
by Zeng, Zhiqiang & Hong, Mengna & Li, Jigeng & Man, Yi & Liu, Huanbin & Li, Zeeman & Zhang, Huanhuan
- 559-569 Fractal characteristics and reactivity evolution of lignite during the upgrading process by supercritical CO2 extraction
by Li, Hongjun & Chang, Qinghua & Gao, Rui & Dai, Zhenghua & Chen, Xueli & Yu, Guangsuo & Wang, Fuchen
- 570-584 Methanol production via black liquor co-gasification with expanded raw material base – Techno-economic assessment
by Carvalho, Lara & Lundgren, Joakim & Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Wolf, Jens & Furusjö, Erik
- 585-599 Thermal and economic analysis of charging and discharging characteristics of composite phase change materials for cold storage
by Yang, Xiaohu & Bai, Qingsong & Zhang, Qunli & Hu, Wenju & Jin, Liwen & Yan, Jinyue
- 600-610 Micro-thermoelectric generators based on through glass pillars with high output voltage enabled by large temperature difference
by Liu, Shuang & Hu, Bingkun & Liu, Dawei & Li, Fu & Li, Jing-Feng & Li, Bo & Li, Liangliang & Lin, Yuan-Hua & Nan, Ce-Wen
- 611-621 Optimal sizing of energy storage systems under uncertain demand and generation
by Bucciarelli, Martina & Paoletti, Simone & Vicino, Antonio
- 622-636 Demand-side management via optimal production scheduling in power-intensive industries: The case of metal casting process
by Ramin, D. & Spinelli, S. & Brusaferri, A.
- 637-655 Finite-rate chemistry modelling of non-conventional combustion regimes using a Partially-Stirred Reactor closure: Combustion model formulation and implementation details
by Li, Zhiyi & Ferrarotti, Marco & Cuoci, Alberto & Parente, Alessandro
- 656-667 Synergistic capture of fine particles in wet flue gas through cooling and condensation
by Cui, Lin & Song, Xiangda & Li, Yuzhong & Wang, Yang & Feng, Yupeng & Yan, Lifan & Dong, Yong
- 668-681 Limiting gaming opportunities on incentive-based demand response programs
by Vuelvas, José & Ruiz, Fredy & Gruosso, Giambattista
- 682-695 Linkage analysis for water-carbon nexus in China
by Fang, Delin & Chen, Bin
- 696-709 Investigation on designed fins-enhanced phase change materials system for thermal management of a novel building integrated concentrating PV
by Lu, Wei & Liu, Zhishan & Flor, Jan-Frederik & Wu, Yupeng & Yang, Mo
- 710-731 Disclosing water-energy-economics nexus in shale gas development
by Calderón, Andrés J. & Guerra, Omar J. & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V.
- 732-745 Deep learning-based fault diagnosis of variable refrigerant flow air-conditioning system for building energy saving
by Guo, Yabin & Tan, Zehan & Chen, Huanxin & Li, Guannan & Wang, Jiangyu & Huang, Ronggeng & Liu, Jiangyan & Ahmad, Tanveer
- 746-754 Screen-printed radial structure micro radioisotope thermoelectric generator
by Yuan, Zicheng & Tang, Xiaobin & Xu, Zhiheng & Li, Junqin & Chen, Wang & Liu, Kai & Liu, Yunpeng & Zhang, Zhengrong
- 755-768 Energy recovery from simulated clayey gas hydrate reservoir using depressurization by constant rate gas release, thermal stimulation and their combinations
by Nair, Vishnu Chandrasekharan & Prasad, Siddhant Kumar & Kumar, Rajnish & Sangwai, Jitendra S.
- 769-781 An optimized Monte Carlo ray tracing optical simulation model and its applications to line-focus concentrating solar collectors
by Fan, Man & You, Shijun & Xia, Junbao & Zheng, Wandong & Zhang, Huan & Liang, Hongbo & Li, Xianli & Li, Bojia
- 782-796 Integrating cogeneration and intermittent waste-heat recovery in food processing: Microturbines vs. ORC systems in the coffee roasting industry
by Pantaleo, Antonio M. & Fordham, Julia & Oyewunmi, Oyeniyi A. & De Palma, Pietro & Markides, Christos N.
- 797-813 A maximum entropy approach to the estimation of spatially and sectorally disaggregated electricity load curves
by Többen, Johannes & Schröder, Thomas
- 814-826 On the performance of meta-models in building design optimization
by Prada, A. & Gasparella, A. & Baggio, P.
- 827-834 Experimental and modeling study on controlling factor of methane hydrate formation in silica gels
by Zhang, Yu & Li, Xiao-Sen & Chen, Zhao-Yang & Xia, Zhi-Ming & Wang, Yi & Li, Gang
- 835-847 Development of a diesel/biodiesel/alcohol (up to n-pentanol) combined mechanism based on reaction pathways analysis methodology
by Ma, Yinjie & Huang, Ronghua & Fu, Jianqin & Huang, Sheng & Liu, Jingping
- 848-856 Advanced rechargeable zinc-air battery with parameter optimization
by Wang, Keliang & Pei, Pucheng & Wang, Yichun & Liao, Cheng & Wang, Wei & Huang, Shangwei
- 857-868 A charging pricing strategy of electric vehicle fast charging stations for the voltage control of electricity distribution networks
by Dong, Xiaohong & Mu, Yunfei & Xu, Xiandong & Jia, Hongjie & Wu, Jianzhong & Yu, Xiaodan & Qi, Yan
- 869-875 Quantification and scenario analysis of CO2 emissions from the central heating supply system in China from 2006 to 2025
by Du, Mingxi & Wang, Xiaoge & Peng, Changhui & Shan, Yuli & Chen, Huai & Wang, Meng & Zhu, Qiuan
- 876-883 Heterogeneity-assisted carbon dioxide storage in marine sediments
by Dai, Zhenxue & Zhang, Ye & Bielicki, Jeffrey & Amooie, Mohammad Amin & Zhang, Mingkan & Yang, Changbing & Zou, Youqin & Ampomah, William & Xiao, Ting & Jia, Wei & Middleton, Richard & Zhang, Wen & Sun, Youhong & Moortgat, Joachim & Soltanian, Mohamad Reza & Stauffer, Philip
- 884-901 Pathways toward zero-carbon electricity required for climate stabilization
by Audoly, Richard & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Guivarch, Céline & Pfeiffer, Alexander
- 902-911 An intelligent framework for short-term multi-step wind speed forecasting based on Functional Networks
by Ahmed, Adil & Khalid, Muhammad
- 912-921 Effects of supports on reduction activity and carbon deposition of iron oxide for methane chemical looping hydrogen generation
by Zhu, Min & Chen, Shiyi & Soomro, Ahsanullah & Hu, Jun & Sun, Zhao & Ma, Shiwei & Xiang, Wenguo
- 922-933 An experimental study on the operational characteristics of a direct expansion based enhanced dehumidification air conditioning system
by Chen, Wenjing & Chan, Ming-yin & Weng, Wenbing & Yan, Huaxia & Deng, Shiming
- 934-939 Auto-feeding microbial fuel cell inspired by transpiration of plants
by Wu, Shiqiang & Patil, Sunil A. & Chen, Shuiliang
- 940-954 Combustion and stability characteristics of ultra-compact combustor using cavity for gas turbines
by Zhang, R.C. & Hao, F. & Fan, W.J.
- 955-964 A near-isothermal expander for isothermal compressed air energy storage system
by Zhang, Xinjing & Xu, Yujie & Zhou, Xuezhi & Zhang, Yi & Li, Wen & Zuo, Zhitao & Guo, Huan & Huang, Ye & Chen, Haisheng
- 965-974 Is it really the end of internal combustion engines and petroleum in transport?
by Kalghatgi, Gautam
- 975-985 Energy savings due to building integration of innovative solid-state electrochromic devices
by Cannavale, Alessandro & Martellotta, Francesco & Cossari, Pierluigi & Gigli, Giuseppe & Ayr, Ubaldo
- 986-997 Water energy nexus in city and hinterlands: Multi-regional physical input-output analysis for Hong Kong and South China
by Chen, Pi-Cheng & Alvarado, Valeria & Hsu, Shu-Chien
- 998-1012 Missing value imputation for short to mid-term horizontal solar irradiance data
by Demirhan, Haydar & Renwick, Zoe
- 1013-1021 Power performance analysis of a transparent DSSC BIPV window based on 2 year measurement data in a full-scale mock-up
by Lee, Hyo Mun & Yoon, Jong Ho
- 1022-1032 Impact of manufacturing processes on proton exchange membrane fuel cell performance
by Shahgaldi, Samaneh & Alaefour, Ibrahim & Li, Xianguo
- 1033-1053 Heat pump systems for multifamily buildings: Potential and constraints of several heat sources for diverse building demands
by Fraga, Carolina & Hollmuller, Pierre & Schneider, Stefan & Lachal, Bernard
- 1054-1067 The ENTSO-E Transparency Platform – A review of Europe’s most ambitious electricity data platform
by Hirth, Lion & Mühlenpfordt, Jonathan & Bulkeley, Marisa
- 1068-1077 Intake air strategy for low HC and CO emissions in dual-fuel (CNG-diesel) premixed charge compression ignition engine
by Shim, Euijoon & Park, Hyunwook & Bae, Choongsik
- 1078-1089 Passive thermal behaviour of buildings: Performance of external multi-layered walls and influence of internal walls
by Leccese, Francesco & Salvadori, Giacomo & Asdrubali, Francesco & Gori, Paola
- 1090-1101 Wireless charger deployment for an electric bus network: A multi-objective life cycle optimization
by Bi, Zicheng & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Ersal, Tulga
- 1102-1122 Comparative study of reduced order equivalent circuit models for on-board state-of-available-power prediction of lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles
by Farmann, Alexander & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 1123-1131 Hector, a new methodology for continuous and pattern-free heliostat field optimization
by Cruz, N.C. & Salhi, S. & Redondo, J.L. & Álvarez, J.D. & Berenguel, M. & Ortigosa, P.M.
- 1132-1142 Broadband dual phase energy harvester: Vibration and magnetic field
by Song, Hyun-Cheol & Kumar, Prashant & Sriramdas, Rammohan & Lee, Hyeon & Sharpes, Nathan & Kang, Min-Gyu & Maurya, Deepam & Sanghadasa, Mohan & Kang, Hyung-Won & Ryu, Jungho & Reynolds, William T. & Priya, Shashank
- 1143-1157 A comparative life cycle assessment on four waste-to-energy scenarios for food waste generated in eateries
by Tong, Huanhuan & Shen, Ye & Zhang, Jingxin & Wang, Chi-Hwa & Ge, Tian Shu & Tong, Yen Wah
- 1158-1175 Energy modeling approach to the global energy-mineral nexus: Exploring metal requirements and the well-below 2 °C target with 100 percent renewable energy
by Tokimatsu, Koji & Höök, Mikael & McLellan, Benjamin & Wachtmeister, Henrik & Murakami, Shinsuke & Yasuoka, Rieko & Nishio, Masahiro
- 1176-1189 Data-driven Urban Energy Simulation (DUE-S): A framework for integrating engineering simulation and machine learning methods in a multi-scale urban energy modeling workflow
by Nutkiewicz, Alex & Yang, Zheng & Jain, Rishee K.
- 1190-1204 Investigation of wake characteristic of a 30 kW rated power Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine with wake model and field measurement
by Li, Qing'an & Maeda, Takao & Kamada, Yasunari & Hiromori, Yuto
- 1205-1218 Stochastic operation of home energy management systems including battery cycling
by Correa-Florez, Carlos Adrian & Gerossier, Alexis & Michiorri, Andrea & Kariniotakis, Georges
- 1219-1233 Energy justice, unequal access to affordable warmth, and capability deprivation: A quantitative analysis for Belgium
by Bartiaux, Françoise & Vandeschrick, Christophe & Moezzi, Mithra & Frogneux, Nathalie
2018, Volume 224, Issue C
- 1-12 A waste-free, microbial oil centered cyclic bio-refinery approach based on flexible macroalgae biomass
by Masri, Mahmoud A. & Jurkowski, Wojciech & Shaigani, Pariya & Haack, Martina & Mehlmer, Norbert & Brück, Thomas
- 13-33 Short term load forecasting based on phase space reconstruction algorithm and bi-square kernel regression model
by Fan, Guo-Feng & Peng, Li-Ling & Hong, Wei-Chiang
- 34-41 Numerical investigation on the mixture formation and combustion processes of a gasoline rotary engine with direct injected hydrogen enrichment
by Yang, Jinxin & Ji, Changwei & Wang, Shuofeng & Wang, Du & Ma, Zedong & Zhang, Boya
- 42-51 Approaches to avoid flooding in association with pressure drop in proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Li, Yuehua & Pei, Pucheng & Wu, Ziyao & Ren, Peng & Jia, Xiaoning & Chen, Dongfang & Huang, Shangwei
- 52-68 Cost estimation and sensitivity analysis of a latent thermal energy storage system for supplementary cooling of air cooled condensers
by Pan, Chunjian & Vermaak, Natasha & Romero, Carlos & Neti, Sudhakar & Hoenig, Sean & Chen, Chien-Hua & Bonner, Richard
- 69-85 Evaluation of transient characteristics of medium temperature solar thermal systems utilizing thermal stratification
by Majumdar, Rudrodip & Saha, Sandip K. & Singh, Suneet
- 86-102 Investigation of a star flow insert in a parabolic trough solar collector
by Bellos, Evangelos & Tzivanidis, Christos
- 103-115 Full-spectrum volumetric solar thermal conversion via graphene/silver hybrid plasmonic nanofluids
by Mehrali, Mohammad & Ghatkesar, Murali Krishna & Pecnik, Rene
- 116-123 Discovering gradual patterns in building operations for improving building energy efficiency
by Fan, Cheng & Sun, Yongjun & Shan, Kui & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Jiayuan
- 124-135 Power plant fuel consumption rate during load cycling
by Neshumayev, Dmitri & Rummel, Leo & Konist, Alar & Ots, Arvo & Parve, Teet
- 136-146 A comparative thermodynamic evaluation of bioethanol processing from wheat straw
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Mansell, Ross V.M.
- 147-159 Multi-objective optimization of microclimate in museums for concurrent reduction of energy needs, visitors’ discomfort and artwork preservation risks
by Schito, Eva & Conti, Paolo & Testi, Daniele
- 160-174 Energy technology roadmap for ethylene industry in China
by Chen, Jing-Ming & Yu, Biying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 175-183 Energy-efficient storage of methane in the formed hydrates with metal nanoparticles-grafted carbon nanotubes as promoter
by Song, Yuan-Mei & Wang, Fei & Guo, Gang & Luo, Sheng-Jun & Guo, Rong-Bo
- 184-193 Techno-economic analysis of the thermal liquefaction of sugarcane bagasse in ethanol to produce liquid fuels
by Ramirez, Jerome A. & Brown, Richard & Rainey, Thomas J.
- 194-204 Ammonia as an efficient COX-free hydrogen carrier: Fundamentals and feasibility analyses for fuel cell applications
by Cha, Junyoung & Jo, Young Suk & Jeong, Hyangsoo & Han, Jonghee & Nam, Suk Woo & Song, Kwang Ho & Yoon, Chang Won
- 205-219 Wave energy resource variation off the west coast of Ireland and its impact on realistic wave energy converters’ power absorption
by Penalba, Markel & Ulazia, Alain & Ibarra-Berastegui, Gabriel & Ringwood, John & Sáenz, Jon
- 220-229 Influence of design on performance of a latent heat storage system at high temperatures
by Pirasaci, Tolga & Wickramaratne, Chatura & Moloney, Francesca & Goswami, D. Yogi & Stefanakos, Elias
- 230-250 Optimization of water-energy nexus: A network representation-based graphical approach
by Tsolas, Spyridon D. & Karim, M. Nazmul & Hasan, M.M. Faruque
- 251-266 Investigation of the deformation mechanisms of lithium-ion battery components using in-situ micro tests
by Zhu, Juner & Zhang, Xiaowei & Luo, Hailing & Sahraei, Elham
- 267-279 Power extraction efficiency optimization of horizontal-axis wind turbines through optimizing control parameters of yaw control systems using an intelligent method
by Song, Dongran & Fan, Xinyu & Yang, Jian & Liu, Anfeng & Chen, Sifan & Joo, Young Hoon
- 280-288 Thermodynamic and experimental assessment of proton conducting solid oxide fuel cells with internal methane steam reforming
by Lei, Libin & Keels, Jayson M. & Tao, Zetian & Zhang, Jihao & Chen, Fanglin
- 289-299 A review of durability test protocols of the proton exchange membrane fuel cells for vehicle
by Chen, Huicui & Song, Zhen & Zhao, Xin & Zhang, Tong & Pei, Pucheng & Liang, Chen
- 300-308 Effects of water content and diluent pressure on the ignition of aqueous ammonia/ammonium nitrate and urea/ammonium nitrate fuels
by Mosevitzky, Bar & Azoulay, Rotem & Naamat, Lilach & Shter, Gennady E. & Grader, Gideon S.
- 309-321 A systematic decision support tool for robust hydropower site selection in poorly gauged basins
by Moiz, Abdul & Kawasaki, Akiyuki & Koike, Toshio & Shrestha, Maheswor
- 322-329 Adaptive power consumption improves the reliability of solar-powered devices for internet of things
by Sahraei, Nasim & Looney, Erin E. & Watson, Sterling M. & Peters, Ian Marius & Buonassisi, Tonio
- 330-339 Effects of charging battery electric vehicles on local grid regarding standardized load profile in administration sector
by Blasius, Erik & Wang, Zhenqi
- 340-356 A comprehensive study of battery-supercapacitor hybrid energy storage system for standalone PV power system in rural electrification
by Jing, Wenlong & Lai, Chean Hung & Wong, Wallace S.H. & Wong, M.L. Dennis
- 357-370 Low-carbon economic dispatch for electricity and natural gas systems considering carbon capture systems and power-to-gas
by He, Liangce & Lu, Zhigang & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Geng, Lijun & Zhao, Hao & Li, Xueping
- 371-381 Energy saving and economic analysis of a new hybrid radiative cooling system for single-family houses in the USA
by Zhang, Kai & Zhao, Dongliang & Yin, Xiaobo & Yang, Ronggui & Tan, Gang
- 382-397 Performance investigation of an internally cooled desiccant wheel
by Zhou, Xingchao & Goldsworthy, Mark & Sproul, Alistair
- 398-408 Examining new geographies of coal: Dissenting energyscapes in Colombia and Turkey
by Cardoso, Andrea & Turhan, Ethemcan
- 409-416 Castor oil enhanced effect on fuel ethanol-diesel fuel blend properties
by Pinzi, S. & López, I. & Leiva-Candia, D.E. & Redel-Macías, M.D. & Herreros, J.M. & Cubero-Atienza, A. & Dorado, M.P.
- 417-425 Experimental study of the effect of enhanced mass transfer on the performance improvement of a solar-driven adsorption refrigeration system
by Wang, Yunfeng & Li, Ming & Ji, Xu & Yu, Qiongfen & Li, Guoliang & Ma, Xun
- 426-437 Experimental demonstration of the hybrid solar receiver combustor
by Chinnici, A. & Nathan, G.J. & Dally, B.B.
- 438-447 Laboratory testing and numerical simulation of piezoelectric energy harvester for roadway applications
by Jasim, Abbas & Yesner, Greg & Wang, Hao & Safari, Ahmad & Maher, Ali & Basily, B.
- 448-468 Synthesis and dual-objective optimization of industrial combined heat and power plants compromising the water–energy nexus
by Huang, Xiaojian & Luo, Xianglong & Chen, Jianyong & Yang, Zhi & Chen, Ying & María Ponce-Ortega, José & El-Halwagi, Mahmoud M.
- 469-480 Life cycle water use of a biomass-based pyrolysis polygeneration system in China
by Yang, Qing & Liang, Ji & Li, Jiashuo & Yang, Haiping & Chen, Hanping
- 481-493 A concentrating photovoltaic/Kalina cycle coupled with absorption chiller
by Qu, Wanjun & Hong, Hui & Su, Bosheng & Tang, Sanli & Jin, Hongguang
- 494-509 Harmonized algal biofuel life cycle assessment studies enable direct process train comparison
by Tu, Qingshi & Eckelman, Matthew & Zimmerman, Julie Beth
- 510-526 Energy analysis and experimental verification of a solar freshwater self-produced ecological film floating on the sea
by Wang, Qiushi & Zhu, Ziye & Wu, Gang & Zhang, Xiang & Zheng, Hongfei
- 527-537 A framework for producing gbXML building geometry from Point Clouds for accurate and efficient Building Energy Modelling
by Garwood, Tom Lloyd & Hughes, Ben Richard & O'Connor, Dominic & Calautit, John K. & Oates, Michael R. & Hodgson, Thomas
- 538-549 A daily baseline model based on transfer functions for the verification of energy saving. A case study of the administration room at the Palacio de la Madraza, Granada
by Díaz, Julián Arco & Ramos, José Sánchez & Delgado, M. Carmen Guerrero & García, David Hidalgo & Montoya, Francisco Gil & Domínguez, Servando Álvarez
- 550-566 Time-series prediction of wind speed using machine learning algorithms: A case study Osorio wind farm, Brazil
by Khosravi, A. & Machado, L. & Nunes, R.O.
- 567-581 Optimal synthesis of work and heat exchangers networks considering unclassified process streams at sub and above-ambient conditions
by Onishi, Viviani C. & Quirante, Natalia & Ravagnani, Mauro A.S.S. & Caballero, José A.
- 582-601 Integration of distributed generation technologies on sustainable buildings
by Fuentes-Cortés, Luis Fabián & Flores-Tlacuahuac, Antonio
- 602-614 Multi-objective optimisation of bio-based thermal insulation materials in building envelopes considering condensation risk
by Torres-Rivas, Alba & Palumbo, Mariana & Haddad, Assed & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Jiménez, Laureano & Boer, Dieter
- 615-635 Opportunities for application of BECCS in the Australian power sector
by Pour, Nasim & Webley, Paul A. & Cook, Peter J.
- 636-646 Polygeneration system integrated with small non-wood pulp mills for substitute natural gas production
by Naqvi, M. & Dahlquist, E. & Yan, J. & Naqvi, S.R. & Nizami, A.S. & Salman, C.A. & Danish, M. & Farooq, U. & Rehan, M. & Khan, Z. & Qureshi, A.S.
- 647-658 Sensorless control strategy for light-duty EVs and efficiency loss evaluation of high frequency injection under standardized urban driving cycles
by Trancho, E. & Ibarra, E. & Arias, A. & Kortabarria, I. & Prieto, P. & Martínez de Alegría, I. & Andreu, J. & López, I.
- 659-670 A bi-level scheduling model for virtual power plants with aggregated thermostatically controlled loads and renewable energy
by Wei, Congying & Xu, Jian & Liao, Siyang & Sun, Yuanzhang & Jiang, Yibo & Ke, Deping & Zhang, Zhen & Wang, Jing
- 671-681 Automatic air temperature control in a container with an optic-variable wall
by Wang, C. & Zhu, Y. & Qu, J. & Hu, H.D.
- 682-697 Novel optical efficiency formulas for parabolic trough solar collectors: Computing method and applications
by Cheng, Ze-Dong & Zhao, Xue-Ru & He, Ya-Ling
- 698-707 100% renewable energy system in Japan: Smoothening and ancillary services
by Esteban, Miguel & Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Bricker, Jeremy & Farzaneh, Hooman & Djalilova, Nigora & Ishihara, Keiichi N. & Takagi, Hiroshi & Roeber, Volker
- 708-716 CaFe2O4 oxygen carrier characterization during the partial oxidation of coal in the chemical looping gasification application
by Miller, Duane D. & Siriwardane, Ranjani
- 717-730 Preliminary performance assessment of a novel on-shore system recovering energy from tidal currents
by Barbarelli, S. & Florio, G. & Amelio, M. & Scornaienchi, N.M.
2018, Volume 223, Issue C
- 1-10 Policy simulation for promoting residential PV considering anecdotal information exchanges based on social network modelling
by Wang, Ge & Zhang, Qi & Li, Yan & Li, Hailong
- 11-29 Performance enhancement of solar absorption cooling systems using thermal energy storage with phase change materials
by Hirmiz, R. & Lightstone, M.F. & Cotton, J.S.
- 30-51 Technological improvements in energetic efficiency and sustainability in existing combined-cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plants
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Gómez-Camazón, David & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Blanes-Peiró, Jorge-Juan
- 52-68 Robust multi-objective optimization of a renewable based hybrid power system
by Roberts, Justo José & Marotta Cassula, Agnelo & Silveira, José Luz & da Costa Bortoni, Edson & Mendiburu, Andrés Z.
- 69-81 Photovoltaic systems coupled with batteries that are optimally sized for household self-consumption: Assessment of peak shaving potential
by Schram, Wouter L. & Lampropoulos, Ioannis & van Sark, Wilfried G.J.H.M.
- 82-92 Monitoring and evaluation of simulated underground coal gasification in an ex-situ experimental artificial coal seam system
by Su, Fa-qiang & Hamanaka, Akihiro & Itakura, Ken-ichi & Zhang, Wenyan & Deguchi, Gota & Sato, Kohki & Takahashi, Kazuhiro & Kodama, Jun-ichi
- 93-102 Life cycle greenhouse gas emissions from power generation in China’s provinces in 2020
by Li, Xin & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Pappas, Dimitrios
- 103-123 State estimation of lithium-ion cells using a physicochemical model based extended Kalman filter
by Sturm, J. & Ennifar, H. & Erhard, S.V. & Rheinfeld, A. & Kosch, S. & Jossen, A.
- 124-133 Untangling the drivers of energy reduction in the UK productive sectors: Efficiency or offshoring?
by Hardt, Lukas & Owen, Anne & Brockway, Paul & Heun, Matthew K. & Barrett, John & Taylor, Peter G. & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 134-145 Thermodynamic assessment of solar photon-enhanced thermionic conversion
by Xiao, Gang & Zheng, Guanghua & Ni, Dong & Li, Qiang & Qiu, Min & Ni, Mingjiang
- 146-158 Novel thermal management system using mist cooling for lithium-ion battery packs
by Saw, Lip Huat & Poon, Hiew Mun & Thiam, Hui San & Cai, Zuansi & Chong, Wen Tong & Pambudi, Nugroho Agung & King, Yeong Jin
- 159-171 Estimating the influence of occupant behavior on building heating and cooling energy in one simulation run
by Gaetani, Isabella & Hoes, Pieter-Jan & Hensen, Jan L.M.
- 172-187 Economic benefits of combining self-consumption enhancement with frequency restoration reserves provision by photovoltaic-battery systems
by Litjens, G.B.M.A. & Worrell, E. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M.
- 188-214 Development of a lightweight building simulation tool using simplified zone thermal coupling for fast parametric study
by Shen, Pengyuan & Braham, William & Yi, Yunkyu
- 215-228 An affine arithmetic-based multi-objective optimization method for energy storage systems operating in active distribution networks with uncertainties
by Wang, Shouxiang & Wang, Kai & Teng, Fei & Strbac, Goran & Wu, Lei
- 229-248 Economic assessment of photovoltaic battery systems based on household load profiles
by Schopfer, S. & Tiefenbeck, V. & Staake, T.
- 249-262 A review of automotive proton exchange membrane fuel cell degradation under start-stop operating condition
by Zhang, Tong & Wang, Peiqi & Chen, Huicui & Pei, Pucheng
- 263-272 A new asymmetric twin-scroll turbine with two wastegates for energy improvements in diesel engines
by Zhu, Dengting & Zheng, Xinqian
- 273-292 The development of a techno-economic model for the extraction, transportation, upgrading, and shipping of Canadian oil sands products to the Asia-Pacific region
by Sapkota, Krishna & Oni, Abayomi Olufemi & Kumar, Amit & Linwei, Ma
- 293-301 Amine-impregnated silicic acid composite as an efficient adsorbent for CO2 capture
by Lai, Qinghua & Diao, Zhijun & Kong, Lingli & Adidharma, Hertanto & Fan, Maohong
- 302-316 Study of intercooling for rotating packed bed absorbers in intensified solvent-based CO2 capture process
by Oko, Eni & Ramshaw, Colin & Wang, Meihong
- 317-328 Optimizing hydrogen transportation system for mobility by minimizing the cost of transportation via compressed gas truck in North Rhine-Westphalia
by Lahnaoui, Amin & Wulf, Christina & Heinrichs, Heidi & Dalmazzone, Didier
- 329-346 Hydrothermal model for small-scale linear Fresnel absorbers with non-uniform stepwise solar distribution
by Hongn, Marcos & Flores Larsen, Silvana
- 347-357 Codensification of Eucommia ulmoides Oliver stem with pyrolysis oil and char for solid biofuel: An optimization and characterization study
by Kang, Kang & Zhu, Mingqiang & Sun, Guotao & Qiu, Ling & Guo, Xiaohui & Meda, Venkatesh & Sun, Runcang
- 358-368 Application of eccentric-swirl-secondary-air combustion technology for high-efficiency and low-NOx performance on a large-scale down-fired boiler with swirl burners
by Wang, Qingxiang & Chen, Zhichao & Wang, Liang & Zeng, Lingyan & Li, Zhengqi
- 369-382 The use of strontium ferrite in chemical looping systems
by Marek, Ewa & Hu, Wenting & Gaultois, Michael & Grey, Clare P. & Scott, Stuart A.
- 383-400 Review of applications and developments of ultra-thin micro heat pipes for electronic cooling
by Tang, Heng & Tang, Yong & Wan, Zhenping & Li, Jie & Yuan, Wei & Lu, Longsheng & Li, Yong & Tang, Kairui
- 401-415 Economic optimisation of European supply chains for CO2 capture, transport and sequestration, including societal risk analysis and risk mitigation measures
by d'Amore, Federico & Mocellin, Paolo & Vianello, Chiara & Maschio, Giuseppe & Bezzo, Fabrizio
- 416-429 Magnetically recyclable acidic polymeric ionic liquids decorated with hydrophobic regulators as highly efficient and stable catalysts for biodiesel production
by Zhang, Heng & Li, Hu & Pan, Hu & Wang, Anping & Souzanchi, Sadra & Xu, Chunbao (Charles) & Yang, Song
- 430-442 Energy flexibility from the consumer: Integrating local electricity and heat supplies in a building
by Zhang, Yang & Campana, Pietro Elia & Yang, Ying & Stridh, Bengt & Lundblad, Anders & Yan, Jinyue
- 443-456 Energy governance in the context of energy service security: A qualitative assessment of the electricity system in Bangladesh
by Zaman, Rafia & Brudermann, Thomas
- 457-471 Conceptual design and optimization of a small-scale dual power-desalination system based on the Stirling prime-mover
by Sayyaadi, Hoseyn & Ghorbani, Ghadir
2018, Volume 222, Issue C
- 1-12 Thermodynamic analysis of a novel sodium hydroxide-water solution absorption refrigeration, heating and power system for low-temperature heat sources
by Zhang, Zhaoli & Alelyani, Sami M. & Zhang, Nan & Zeng, Chao & Yuan, Yanping & Phelan, Patrick E.
- 13-24 A novel conceptual design of hydrate based desalination (HyDesal) process by utilizing LNG cold energy
by He, Tianbiao & Nair, Sajitha K. & Babu, Ponnivalavan & Linga, Praveen & Karimi, Iftekhar A.
- 25-41 Performance assessment of grid-interactive solar photovoltaic projects under India’s national solar mission
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 42-58 A method to assess the fuel economy of automotive thermoelectric generators
by Massaguer, A. & Massaguer, E. & Comamala, M. & Pujol, T. & González, J.R. & Cardenas, M.D. & Carbonell, D. & Bueno, A.J.
- 59-66 Evaluation of business possibilities of energy storage at commercial and industrial consumers – A case study
by Hartmann, Bálint & Divényi, Dániel & Vokony, István
- 67-78 A survey and statistical analysis of smart grid co-simulations
by Vogt, Mike & Marten, Frank & Braun, Martin
- 79-91 Economic assessment of alternative heat decarbonisation strategies through coordinated operation with electricity system – UK case study
by Zhang, Xi & Strbac, Goran & Teng, Fei & Djapic, Predrag
- 92-103 Pore-scale investigation of gravity effects on phase change heat transfer characteristics using lattice Boltzmann method
by Li, Xinyi & Ma, Ting & Liu, Jun & Zhang, Hao & Wang, Qiuwang
- 104-118 Short term electricity demand forecasting using partially linear additive quantile regression with an application to the unit commitment problem
by Lebotsa, Moshoko Emily & Sigauke, Caston & Bere, Alphonce & Fildes, Robert & Boylan, John E.
- 119-131 A novel chemical looping partial oxidation process for thermochemical conversion of biomass to syngas
by Xu, Dikai & Zhang, Yitao & Hsieh, Tien-Lin & Guo, Mengqing & Qin, Lang & Chung, Cheng & Fan, Liang-Shih & Tong, Andrew
- 132-147 Economic co-optimization of oil recovery and CO2 sequestration
by Wang, Xiao & van ’t Veld, Klaas & Marcy, Peter & Huzurbazar, Snehalata & Alvarado, Vladimir
- 148-157 Low carbon transition of global building sector under 2- and 1.5-degree targets
by Wang, Huan & Chen, Wenying & Shi, Jingcheng
- 158-168 Multiple agents and reinforcement learning for modelling charging loads of electric taxis
by Jiang, C.X. & Jing, Z.X. & Cui, X.R. & Ji, T.Y. & Wu, Q.H.
- 169-179 Integration of the calcium carbonate looping process into an existing pulverized coal-fired power plant for CO2 capture: Techno-economic and environmental evaluation
by Rolfe, A. & Huang, Y. & Haaf, M. & Rezvani, S. & MclIveen-Wright, D. & Hewitt, N.J.
- 180-188 Storing solar energy within Ag-Paraffin@Halloysite microspheres as a novel self-heating catalyst
by Zhao, Yafei & Kong, Weixiao & Jin, Zunlong & Fu, Ye & Wang, Wencai & Zhang, Yatao & Liu, Jindun & Zhang, Bing
- 189-198 Assessment of a novel technology for a stratified hot water energy storage – The water snake
by Al-Habaibeh, Amin & Shakmak, Bubaker & Fanshawe, Simon
- 199-215 Realization of variable Otto-Atkinson cycle using variable timing hydraulic actuated valve train for performance and efficiency improvements in unthrottled gasoline engines
by Li, Yangtao & Khajepour, Amir & Devaud, Cécile
- 216-227 Wind energy and carbon dioxide utilisation as an alternative business model for energy producers: A case study in Spain
by González-Aparicio, I. & Kapetaki, Z. & Tzimas, E.
- 228-243 Experimental performance of a two-stage (50X) parabolic trough collector tested to 650 °C using a suspended particulate (alumina) HTF
by Widyolar, Bennett & Jiang, Lun & Ferry, Jonathan & Winston, Roland