2017, Volume 202, Issue C
- 1-5 Ethanol production by modified polyvinyl alcohol-immobilized Zymomonas mobilis and in situ membrane distillation under very high gravity condition
by Zhang, Quanguo & Nurhayati, & Cheng, Chieh-Lun & Lo, Yung-Chung & Nagarajan, Dillirani & Hu, Jianjun & Chang, Jo-Shu & Lee, Duu-Jong
- 6-19 Modelling of a high-temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell integrated with a methanol steam reformer cell
by Ribeirinha, P. & Abdollahzadeh, M. & Sousa, J.M. & Boaventura, M. & Mendes, A.
- 20-31 Dynamic fuzzy cognitive network approach for modelling and control of PEM fuel cell for power electric bicycle system
by Kheirandish, Azadeh & Motlagh, Farid & Shafiabady, Niusha & Dahari, Mahidzal & Khairi Abdul Wahab, Ahmad
- 32-41 Enhanced methane hydrate formation with cyclopentane hydrate seeds
by Baek, Seungjun & Ahn, Yun-Ho & Zhang, Junshe & Min, Juwon & Lee, Huen & Lee, Jae W.
- 42-52 A novel cascade absorption heat transformer process using low grade waste heat and its application to coal to synthetic natural gas
by Yang, Sheng & Qian, Yu & Wang, Yifan & Yang, Siyu
- 53-65 Probabilistic optimal design concerning uncertainties and on-site adaptive commissioning of air-conditioning water pump systems in buildings
by Li, Hangxin & Wang, Shengwei
- 66-77 Techno-economic optimization of hybrid photovoltaic/wind generation together with energy storage system in a stand-alone micro-grid subjected to demand response
by Amrollahi, Mohammad Hossein & Bathaee, Seyyed Mohammad Taghi
- 78-87 Control algorithm for a residential photovoltaic system with storage
by Riesen, Yannick & Ballif, Christophe & Wyrsch, Nicolas
- 88-111 Polygeneration as a future sustainable energy solution – A comprehensive review
by Jana, Kuntal & Ray, Avishek & Majoumerd, Mohammad Mansouri & Assadi, Mohsen & De, Sudipta
- 112-124 Evaluation of a condenser based on mini-channels technology working with R410A and R32. Experimental data and performance estimate
by López-Belchí, Alejandro & Illán-Gómez, Fernando
- 125-137 Impact of behavior-driven demand response on supply adequacy in smart distribution systems
by Zeng, Bo & Wu, Geng & Wang, Jianhui & Zhang, Jianhua & Zeng, Ming
- 138-152 Lithium-ion battery capacity fading dynamics modelling for formulation optimization: A stochastic approach to accelerate the design process
by Tao, Laifa & Cheng, Yujie & Lu, Chen & Su, Yuzhuan & Chong, Jin & Jin, Haizu & Lin, Yongshou & Noktehdan, Azadeh
- 153-168 Optimization design of heat recovery systems on rotary kilns using genetic algorithms
by Yin, Qian & Du, Wen-Jing & Cheng, Lin
- 169-177 Industrial-scale investigations of anthracite combustion characteristics and NOx emissions in a retrofitted 300 MWe down-fired utility boiler with swirl burners
by Chen, Zhichao & Wang, Qingxiang & Zhang, Xiaoyan & Zeng, Lingyan & Zhang, Xin & He, Tao & Liu, Tao & Li, Zhengqi
- 178-188 Modeling of HVAC operational faults in building performance simulation
by Zhang, Rongpeng & Hong, Tianzhen
- 189-198 An iterative approach for modeling photovoltaic modules without implicit equations
by Wang, Gang & Zhao, Ke & Shi, Jiangtao & Chen, Wei & Zhang, Haiyang & Yang, Xinsheng & Zhao, Yong
- 199-212 A second law-based framework to identify high efficiency pathways in dual fuel low temperature combustion
by Mahabadipour, Hamidreza & Srinivasan, Kalyan K. & Krishnan, Sundar R.
- 213-227 Experimental and economic study of small-scale CHP installation equipped with downdraft gasifier and internal combustion engine
by Elsner, Witold & Wysocki, Marian & Niegodajew, Paweł & Borecki, Roman
- 228-237 Addressing energy trilemma via the modified Markowitz Mean-Variance Portfolio Optimization theory
by Stempien, J.P. & Chan, S.H.
- 238-247 Biological methanation of CO2 in a novel biofilm plug-flow reactor: A high rate and low parasitic energy process
by Savvas, Savvas & Donnelly, Joanne & Patterson, Tim & Chong, Zyh S. & Esteves, Sandra R.
- 248-258 The energy-saving potential of an office under different pricing mechanisms – Application of an agent-based model
by Lin, Haiyang & Wang, Qinxing & Wang, Yu & Liu, Yiling & Sun, Qie & Wennersten, Ronald
- 259-274 An economic impact analysis of residential progressive electricity tariffs in implementing the building-integrated photovoltaic blind using an advanced finite element model
by Oh, Jeongyoon & Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Jeong, Kwangbok & Lee, Minhyun
- 275-281 Energy intensity of treating drinking water: Understanding the influence of factors
by Molinos-Senante, María & Sala-Garrido, Ramón
- 282-292 Experimental measurement and mathematical model of permeability with methane hydrate in quartz sands
by Li, Gang & Wu, Dan-Mei & Li, Xiao-Sen & Lv, Qiu-Nan & Li, Chao & Zhang, Yu
- 293-307 Eco-efficiency analysis of non-potable water systems in domestic buildings
by Lam, Chor-Man & Leng, Ling & Chen, Pi-Cheng & Lee, Po-Heng & Hsu, Shu-Chien
- 308-322 Optimal stochastic coordinated scheduling of proton exchange membrane fuel cell-combined heat and power, wind and photovoltaic units in micro grids considering hydrogen storage
by Bornapour, Mosayeb & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Khodabakhshian, Amin & Parastegari, Moein
- 323-334 Graphene or h-BN paraffin composite structures for the thermal management of Li-ion batteries: A multiscale investigation
by Mortazavi, Bohayra & Yang, Hongliu & Mohebbi, Farzad & Cuniberti, Gianaurelio & Rabczuk, Timon
- 335-347 Multi-objective pinch analysis for power system planning
by Krishna Priya, G.S. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu
- 348-364 Optimization and integration of hybrid renewable energy hydrogen fuel cell energy systems – A critical review
by Eriksson, E.L.V. & Gray, E.MacA.
- 365-376 Surface and bulk carbonate formation in calcium oxide during CO2 capture
by Mutch, Greg A. & Anderson, James A. & Vega-Maza, David
- 377-385 Efficient solar power generation combining photovoltaics and mid-/low-temperature methanol thermochemistry
by Li, Wenjia & Hao, Yong
- 386-398 A spatially-explicit methodological framework based on neural networks to assess the effect of urban form on energy demand
by Silva, Mafalda C. & Horta, Isabel M. & Leal, Vítor & Oliveira, Vítor
- 399-407 Oceans as bioenergy pools for methane production using activated methanogens in waste sewage sludge
by Mohd Yasin, Nazlina Haiza & Ikegami, Azusa & Wood, Thomas K. & Yu, Chang-Ping & Haruyama, Tetsuya & Takriff, Mohd Sobri & Maeda, Toshinari
- 408-419 Full characterization of compounds obtained from fractional distillation and upgrading of a HTL biocrude
by Pedersen, T.H. & Jensen, C.U. & Sandström, L. & Rosendahl, L.A.
- 420-434 Simulation-based optimization of PCM melting temperature to improve the energy performance in buildings
by Saffari, Mohammad & de Gracia, Alvaro & Fernández, Cèsar & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 435-446 Power to gas-electrochemical industry hybrid systems: A case study
by Bailera, Manuel & Espatolero, Sergio & Lisbona, Pilar & Romeo, Luis M.
- 447-458 Modeling technological change and its impact on energy savings in the U.S. iron and steel sector
by Karali, Nihan & Park, Won Young & McNeil, Michael
- 459-470 Comparison of biodiesel fuel behavior in a heavy duty turbocharged and a light duty naturally aspirated engine
by Mishra, Shashank & Anand, K. & Santhosh, S. & Mehta, Pramod S.
- 471-486 Comfort settings and energy demand for residential nZEB in warm climates
by Guillén-Lambea, Silvia & Rodríguez-Soria, Beatriz & Marín, José M.
- 487-495 Optimization of sawmill residues collection for bioenergy production
by Zamar, David S. & Gopaluni, Bhushan & Sokhansanj, Shahab
- 496-506 Advancement of ammonia based post-combustion CO2 capture using the advanced flash stripper process
by Jiang, Kaiqi & Li, Kangkang & Yu, Hai & Chen, Zuliang & Wardhaugh, Leigh & Feron, Paul
- 507-526 Design and experimental development of a compact and efficient range extender engine
by Borghi, Massimo & Mattarelli, Enrico & Muscoloni, Jarin & Rinaldini, Carlo Alberto & Savioli, Tommaso & Zardin, Barbara
- 527-536 Experimental investigation on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of a common-rail diesel engine fueled with polyoxymethylene dimethyl ethers-diesel blends
by Liu, Junheng & Sun, Ping & Huang, He & Meng, Jian & Yao, Xiaohua
- 537-549 An improved analytical model for vertical borehole ground heat exchanger with multiple-layer substrates and groundwater flow
by Hu, Jinzhong
- 550-557 Relationship between electronic properties of Fe3O4 substituted by Ca and Ba and their reactivity in chemical looping process: A first-principles study
by Liu, Shuai & Xiang, Dong & Xu, Ying & Sun, Zhe & Cao, Yan
- 558-570 Thermal performance of a shell-and-tube latent heat thermal energy storage unit: Role of annular fins
by Yang, Xiaohu & Lu, Zhao & Bai, Qingsong & Zhang, Qunli & Jin, Liwen & Yan, Jinyue
- 571-580 Value of gas network infrastructure flexibility in supporting cost effective operation of power systems
by Ameli, Hossein & Qadrdan, Meysam & Strbac, Goran
- 581-596 Non-cooperative game-theoretic model of demand response aggregator competition for selling stored energy in storage devices
by Motalleb, Mahdi & Ghorbani, Reza
- 597-617 Characterization of input uncertainties in strategic energy planning models
by Moret, Stefano & Codina Gironès, Víctor & Bierlaire, Michel & Maréchal, François
- 618-627 Simultaneous working fluids design and cycle optimization for Organic Rankine cycle using group contribution model
by Su, Wen & Zhao, Li & Deng, Shuai
- 628-647 Multi-scale multi-dimensional microstructure imaging of oil shale pyrolysis using X-ray micro-tomography, automated ultra-high resolution SEM, MAPS Mineralogy and FIB-SEM
by Saif, Tarik & Lin, Qingyang & Butcher, Alan R. & Bijeljic, Branko & Blunt, Martin J.
- 648-661 A regulation strategy of working concentration in the dehumidifier of liquid desiccant air conditioner
by Wu, Qiong & Cai, WenJian & Shen, Suping & Wang, Xinli & Ren, Haoren
- 662-672 Design-space exploration of series plug-in hybrid electric vehicles for medium-duty truck applications in a total cost-of-ownership framework
by Vora, Ashish P. & Jin, Xing & Hoshing, Vaidehi & Saha, Tridib & Shaver, Gregory & Varigonda, Subbarao & Wasynczuk, Oleg & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 673-684 Reduction of energy requirement of CO2 desorption from a rich CO2-loaded MEA solution by using solid acid catalysts
by Zhang, Xiaowen & Zhang, Xin & Liu, Helei & Li, Wensheng & Xiao, Min & Gao, Hongxia & Liang, Zhiwu
- 685-699 Constructing large scale surrogate models from big data and artificial intelligence
by Edwards, Richard E. & New, Joshua & Parker, Lynne E. & Cui, Borui & Dong, Jin
- 700-714 Model and control scheme for recirculation mode direct steam generation parabolic trough solar power plants
by Guo, Su & Liu, Deyou & Chen, Xingying & Chu, Yinghao & Xu, Chang & Liu, Qunming & Zhou, Ling
- 715-725 Development of dynamic energy benchmark for mass production in machining systems for energy management and energy-efficiency improvement
by Cai, Wei & Liu, Fei & Zhang, Hua & Liu, Peiji & Tuo, Junbo
- 726-735 Optimising building net energy demand with dynamic BIPV shading
by Jayathissa, P. & Luzzatto, M. & Schmidli, J. & Hofer, J. & Nagy, Z. & Schlueter, A.
- 736-745 Flexible thermoelectric generator using bulk legs and liquid metal interconnects for wearable electronics
by Suarez, Francisco & Parekh, Dishit P. & Ladd, Collin & Vashaee, Daryoosh & Dickey, Michael D. & Öztürk, Mehmet C.
- 746-754 Ionic liquid-based hybrid absorption cycle for water heating, dehumidification, and cooling
by Chugh, Devesh & Gluesenkamp, Kyle & Abdelaziz, Omar & Moghaddam, Saeed
- 755-771 A scaling law for monocrystalline PV/T modules with CCPC and comparison with triple junction PV cells
by Li, W. & Paul, M.C. & Rolley, M. & Sweet, T. & Gao, M. & Siviter, J. & Montecucco, A. & Knox, A.R. & Baig, H. & Mallick, T.K. & Fernandez, E.F. & Han, G. & Gregory, D.H. & Azough, F. & Freer, R.
- 772-782 Review and prospect of integrated demand response in the multi-energy system
by Wang, Jianxiao & Zhong, Haiwang & Ma, Ziming & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing
2017, Volume 201, Issue C
- 1-19 Characterizing solutions in optimal microgrid procurement and dispatch strategies
by Goodall, G.H. & Hering, A.S. & Newman, A.M.
- 20-33 Fabrication of microencapsulated phase change materials with TiO2/Fe3O4 hybrid shell as thermoregulatory enzyme carriers: A novel design of applied energy microsystem for bioapplications
by Jiang, Binbin & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 34-44 Biomass derived wood ash with amine modification for post-combustion CO2 capture
by Wang, Peng & Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Yan, Junjie & Lu, Ping
- 45-59 A new robust, mutated and fast tracking LPSO method for solar PV maximum power point tracking under partial shaded conditions
by Prasanth Ram, J. & Rajasekar, N.
- 60-68 A Monte Carlo method and finite volume method coupled optical simulation method for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Liang, Hongbo & Fan, Man & You, Shijun & Zheng, Wandong & Zhang, Huan & Ye, Tianzhen & Zheng, Xuejing
- 69-83 Thermodynamic potential of molten copper oxide for high temperature solar energy storage and oxygen production
by Jafarian, Mehdi & Arjomandi, Maziar & Nathan, Graham J.
- 84-93 Emissions characterization tests for hydrotreated renewable jet fuel from used cooking oil and its blends
by Buffi, Marco & Valera-Medina, Agustin & Marsh, Richard & Pugh, Daniel & Giles, Anthony & Runyon, Jon & Chiaramonti, David
- 94-110 Kinetic analysis of the interactions between calcium ferrite and coal char for chemical looping gasification applications: Identifying reduction routes and modes of oxygen transfer
by Riley, Jarrett & Siriwardane, Ranjani & Tian, Hanjing & Benincosa, William & Poston, James
- 111-123 The value of electricity and reserve services in low carbon electricity systems
by Vijay, Avinash & Fouquet, Nicolas & Staffell, Iain & Hawkes, Adam
- 124-134 Is there a future for enzymatic biodiesel industrial production in microreactors?
by Budžaki, Sandra & Miljić, Goran & Tišma, Marina & Sundaram, Smitha & Hessel, Volker
- 135-147 A robust optimization approach to hybrid microgrid operation using ensemble weather forecasts
by Craparo, Emily & Karatas, Mumtaz & Singham, Dashi I.
- 148-157 Offshore wind energy storage concept for cost-of-rated-power savings
by Qin, Chao & Saunders, Gordon & Loth, Eric
- 158-173 Leveraging smart meter data for economic optimization of residential photovoltaics under existing tariff structures and incentive schemes
by Every, Jeremy & Li, Li & Dorrell, David G.
- 174-187 Game-theoretic modeling of curtailment rules and network investments with distributed generation
by Andoni, Merlinda & Robu, Valentin & Früh, Wolf-Gerrit & Flynn, David
- 188-199 Border carbon adjustments for exports of the United States and the European Union: Taking border-crossing frequency into account
by Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu
- 200-218 Life cycle assessment of waste-to-energy (WtE) technologies for electricity generation using municipal solid waste in Nigeria
by Ayodele, T.R. & Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Alao, M.A.
- 219-239 Modelling the natural gas dynamics in the Southern Cone of Latin America
by Chávez-Rodríguez, Mauro F. & Dias, Luís & Simoes, Sofia & Seixas, Júlia & Hawkes, Adam & Szklo, Alexandre & Lucena, Andre F.P.
- 245-256 Performance of industrial melting pots in the provision of dynamic frequency response in the Great Britain power system
by Cheng, Meng & Wu, Jianzhong & Galsworthy, Stephen J. & Gargov, Nikola & Hung, William H. & Zhou, Yue
- 257-269 Design/test of a hybrid energy storage system for primary frequency control using a dynamic droop method in an isolated microgrid power system
by Li, Jianwei & Xiong, Rui & Yang, Qingqing & Liang, Fei & Zhang, Min & Yuan, Weijia
- 270-283 Effects of silicon carbide MOSFETs on the efficiency and power quality of a microgrid-connected inverter
by Ding, Xiaofeng & Chen, Feida & Du, Min & Guo, Hong & Ren, Suping
- 284-307 Fault-tolerant cooperative control in an offshore wind farm using model-free and model-based fault detection and diagnosis approaches
by Badihi, Hamed & Zhang, Youmin & Hong, Henry
- 308-319 Impacts of microgrids with renewables on secondary distribution networks
by Zehir, Mustafa Alparslan & Batman, Alp & Sonmez, Mehmet Ali & Font, Aytug & Tsiamitros, Dimitrios & Stimoniaris, Dimitris & Kollatou, Theofano & Bagriyanik, Mustafa & Ozdemir, Aydogan & Dialynas, Evangelos
- 320-331 Long term performance analysis of a standalone photovoltaic system under real conditions
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 332-342 Optimal control of heat pump water heater-instantaneous shower using integrated renewable-grid energy systems
by Wanjiru, Evan M. & Sichilalu, Sam M. & Xia, Xiaohua
- 343-353 An interval gas flow analysis in natural gas and electricity coupled networks considering the uncertainty of wind power
by Qiao, Zheng & Guo, Qinglai & Sun, Hongbin & Pan, Zhaoguang & Liu, Yuquan & Xiong, Wen
- 354-362 The valuation of photovoltaic power generation under carbon market linkage based on real options
by Tian, Lixin & Pan, Jianglai & Du, Ruijin & Li, Wenchao & Zhen, Zaili & Qibing, Gao
- 363-370 Off-grid electricity generation using mixed biomass compost: A scenario-based study with sensitivity analysis
by Naqvi, Muhammad & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik & Naqvi, Salman Raza
- 371-381 A communitarian microgrid storage planning system inside the scope of a smart city
by Coelho, Vitor N. & Coelho, Igor M. & Coelho, Bruno N. & de Oliveira, Glauber C. & Barbosa, Alexandre C. & Pereira, Leo & de Freitas, Alan & Santos, Haroldo G. & Ochi, Luis S. & Guimarães, Frederico G.
- 382-396 Model-based optimal design of active cool thermal energy storage for maximal life-cycle cost saving from demand management in commercial buildings
by Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Shengwei
- 397-411 Comparative study of hydrogen storage and battery storage in grid connected photovoltaic system: Storage sizing and rule-based operation
by Zhang, Yang & Campana, Pietro Elia & Lundblad, Anders & Yan, Jinyue
- 412-418 A GPU deep learning metaheuristic based model for time series forecasting
by Coelho, Igor M. & Coelho, Vitor N. & Luz, Eduardo J. da S. & Ochi, Luiz S. & Guimarães, Frederico G. & Rios, Eyder
- 419-432 Supply-based feedback control strategy of air-conditioning systems for direct load control of buildings responding to urgent requests of smart grids
by Wang, Shengwei & Tang, Rui
2017, Volume 200, Issue C
- 1-18 Economic dispatch of a single micro-gas turbine under CHP operation
by Rist, Johannes F. & Dias, Miguel F. & Palman, Michael & Zelazo, Daniel & Cukurel, Beni
- 19-27 Microstructure and thermal properties of cetyl alcohol/high density polyethylene composite phase change materials with carbon fiber as shape-stabilized thermal storage materials
by Huang, Xiang & Alva, Guruprasad & Liu, Lingkun & Fang, Guiyin
- 28-38 Optimal wind-turbine micro-siting of offshore wind farms: A grid-like layout approach
by Serrano González, Javier & Trigo García, Ángel Luis & Burgos Payán, Manuel & Riquelme Santos, Jesús & González Rodríguez, Ángel Gaspar
- 39-46 A non-tracking concentrating collector for solar thermal applications
by Ratismith, Wattana & Favre, Yann & Canaff, Maxime & Briggs, John
- 47-61 Combined cycling and calendar capacity fade modeling of a Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt Oxide Cell with real-life profile validation
by de Hoog, Joris & Timmermans, Jean-Marc & Ioan-Stroe, Daniel & Swierczynski, Maciej & Jaguemont, Joris & Goutam, Shovon & Omar, Noshin & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Van Den Bossche, Peter
- 62-72 Development of a beta-type Stirling engine with rhombic-drive mechanism using a modified non-ideal adiabatic model
by Yang, Hang-Suin & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang
- 73-88 Thermodynamic and ecological assessment of selected coal-fired power plants integrated with carbon dioxide capture
by Skorek-Osikowska, Anna & Bartela, Łukasz & Kotowicz, Janusz
- 89-105 Effect of undisturbed ground temperature on the design of closed-loop geothermal systems: A case study in a semi-urban environment
by Radioti, G. & Sartor, K. & Charlier, R. & Dewallef, P. & Nguyen, F.
- 106-118 GHG emission balances and prospects of hydrogen enhanced synthetic biofuels from solid biomass in the European context
by Koponen, Kati & Hannula, Ilkka
- 119-131 Performance evaluation of CO2 capture with diethyl succinate
by Li, Hongwei & Tang, Zhigang & He, Zhimin & Cui, Jingjie & Guo, Dong & Zhao, Zhijun & Mao, Xian-zhong
- 132-140 Coordinated microgrid investment and planning process considering the system operator
by Armendáriz, M. & Heleno, M. & Cardoso, G. & Mashayekh, S. & Stadler, M. & Nordström, L.
- 141-154 Parameter estimation of photovoltaic cells using an improved chaotic whale optimization algorithm
by Oliva, Diego & Abd El Aziz, Mohamed & Ella Hassanien, Aboul
- 155-169 Image-based deep neural network prediction of the heat output of a step-grate biomass boiler
by Tóth, Pál & Garami, Attila & Csordás, Bernadett
- 170-179 A novel solar energy integrated low-rank coal fired power generation using coal pre-drying and an absorption heat pump
by Xu, Cheng & Bai, Pu & Xin, Tuantuan & Hu, Yue & Xu, Gang & Yang, Yongping
- 180-191 A multi-lateral trading model for coupled gas-heat-power energy networks
by Chen, Yue & Wei, Wei & Liu, Feng & Mei, Shengwei
- 192-203 A bi-level programming for multistage co-expansion planning of the integrated gas and electricity system
by Zeng, Qing & Zhang, Baohua & Fang, Jiakun & Chen, Zhe
- 204-214 China’s city-level energy-related CO2 emissions: Spatiotemporal patterns and driving forces
by Wang, Shaojian & Liu, Xiaoping
- 215-225 Liquid sorption heat storage – A proof of concept based on lab measurements with a novel spiral fined heat and mass exchanger design
by Fumey, B. & Weber, R. & Baldini, L.
- 226-236 Innovative design of coal utilization – A green pathway for direct conversion of coal to electricity through flow fuel cell technology
by Zhang, Zhe & Liu, Congmin & Liu, Wei & Cui, Yong & Du, Xu & Xu, Dong & Guo, Hua & Deng, Yulin
- 237-248 Overlapping carbon pricing and renewable support schemes under political uncertainty: Global lessons from an Australian case study
by Shahnazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan
- 249-259 A Quasi-Input-Output model to improve the estimation of emission factors for purchased electricity from interconnected grids
by Qu, Shen & Wang, Hongxia & Liang, Sai & Shapiro, Avi M. & Suh, Sanwong & Sheldon, Seth & Zik, Ory & Fang, Hong & Xu, Ming
- 260-272 A novel design of solid oxide electrolyser integrated with magnesium hydride bed for hydrogen generation and storage – A dynamic simulation study
by Chen, Bin & Xu, Haoran & Zhang, Houcheng & Tan, Peng & Cai, Weizi & Ni, Meng
- 273-289 An interactive cooperation model for neighboring virtual power plants
by Shabanzadeh, Morteza & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad-Kazem & Haghifam, Mahmoud-Reza
- 290-302 Seasonal storage and alternative carriers: A flexible hydrogen supply chain model
by Reuß, M. & Grube, T. & Robinius, M. & Preuster, P. & Wasserscheid, P. & Stolten, D.
- 303-314 Thermoelectric cooling heating unit performance under real conditions
by Ibañez-Puy, María & Bermejo-Busto, Javier & Martín-Gómez, César & Vidaurre-Arbizu, Marina & Sacristán-Fernández, José Antonio
- 315-329 A Stackelberg game approach for multiple energies trading in integrated energy systems
by Wei, F. & Jing, Z.X. & Wu, Peter Z. & Wu, Q.H.
- 330-346 Next-generation HVAC: Prospects for and limitations of desiccant and membrane-based dehumidification and cooling
by Labban, Omar & Chen, Tianyi & Ghoniem, Ahmed F. & Lienhard, John H. & Norford, Leslie K.
- 347-357 Rebound effect by incorporating endogenous energy efficiency: A comparison between heavy industry and light industry
by Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang
- 358-369 Optimum community energy storage for renewable energy and demand load management
by Parra, David & Norman, Stuart A. & Walker, Gavin S. & Gillott, Mark
- 370-382 Dynamic modeling and entity validation of a photovoltaic system
by Lee, Yu-Wei & Kuo, Chung-Feng Jeffrey & Weng, Wei-Han & Huang, Chao-Yang & Peng, Cheng-Yu
- 383-398 When doing nothing may be the best investment action: Pessimistic anticipative power transmission planning
by Pozo, David & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier
2017, Volume 199, Issue C
- 1-12 Electro-hydraulic damper for energy harvesting suspension: Modeling, prototyping and experimental validation
by Zhang, Yuxin & Chen, Hong & Guo, Konghui & Zhang, Xinjie & Eben Li, Shengbo
- 13-24 Carbon neutral growth from 2020 strategy and airline environmental inefficiency: A Network Range Adjusted Environmental Data Envelopment Analysis
by Li, Ye & Cui, Qiang
- 25-44 Synergies and trade-offs in renewable energy landscapes: Balancing energy production with economics and ecosystem services
by Hanes, Rebecca J. & Gopalakrishnan, Varsha & Bakshi, Bhavik R.
- 45-68 A review of salt hydrates for seasonal heat storage in domestic applications
by Donkers, P.A.J. & Sögütoglu, L.C. & Huinink, H.P. & Fischer, H.R. & Adan, O.C.G.
- 69-87 Technical and economic analysis of organic flash regenerative cycles (OFRCs) for low temperature waste heat recovery
by Baccioli, A. & Antonelli, M. & Desideri, U.
- 88-95 The shale gas revolution: Barriers, sustainability, and emerging opportunities
by Middleton, Richard S. & Gupta, Rajan & Hyman, Jeffrey D. & Viswanathan, Hari S.
- 96-106 Thermodynamic analytical solution and exergy analysis for supercritical compressed air energy storage system
by Guo, Huan & Xu, Yujie & Chen, Haisheng & Guo, Cong & Qin, Wei
- 107-120 A numerical study of the impurity effects on CO2 geological storage in layered formation
by Li, Didi & He, Yao & Zhang, Hongcheng & Xu, Wenbin & Jiang, Xi
- 121-141 Experimental assessment of room occupancy patterns in an office building. Comparison of different approaches based on CO2 concentrations and computer power consumption
by Díaz, J.A. & Jiménez, M.J.
- 142-154 Evaluating the benefits of coordinated emerging flexible resources in electricity markets
by Heydarian-Forushani, E. & Golshan, M.E.H. & Siano, Pierluigi
- 155-168 Simulating European wind power generation applying statistical downscaling to reanalysis data
by González-Aparicio, I. & Monforti, F. & Volker, P. & Zucker, A. & Careri, F. & Huld, T. & Badger, J.
- 169-179 Water neutrality and waste heat management in ethanol reformer - HTPEMFC integrated system for on-board hydrogen generation
by Purnima, P. & Jayanti, S.
- 180-186 Durable direct ethanol anode-supported solid oxide fuel cell
by Steil, M.C. & Nobrega, S.D. & Georges, S. & Gelin, P. & Uhlenbruck, S. & Fonseca, F.C.
- 187-204 Integrated structural optimisation of offshore wind turbine support structures based on finite element analysis and genetic algorithm
by Gentils, Theo & Wang, Lin & Kolios, Athanasios
- 205-216 A resilient microgrid formation strategy for load restoration considering master-slave distributed generators and topology reconfiguration
by Ding, Tao & Lin, Yanling & Bie, Zhaohong & Chen, Chen
- 217-224 Stability study of a nonlinear thermoacoustic combustor: Effects of time delay, acoustic loss and combustion-flow interaction index
by Li, Xinyan & Huang, Yong & Zhao, Dan & Yang, Wenming & Yang, Xinglin & Wen, Huabing
- 225-233 Enhanced CO2 sorption performance of CaO/Ca3Al2O6 sorbents and its sintering-resistance mechanism
by Jing, Jie-ying & Li, Ting-yu & Zhang, Xue-wei & Wang, Shi-dong & Feng, Jie & Turmel, William A. & Li, Wen-ying
- 234-246 Optimal operation for integrated energy system considering thermal inertia of district heating network and buildings
by Gu, Wei & Wang, Jun & Lu, Shuai & Luo, Zhao & Wu, Chenyu
- 247-263 Dynamic modelling and start-up operation of a solar-assisted recompression supercritical CO2 Brayton power cycle
by Luu, Minh Tri & Milani, Dia & McNaughton, Robbie & Abbas, Ali
- 264-280 Economic evaluation of maintenance strategies for ground-mounted solar photovoltaic plants
by Peters, Lennart & Madlener, Reinhard
- 281-293 A comparative study on thermal performance evaluation of a new double skin façade system integrated with photovoltaic blinds
by Luo, Yongqiang & Zhang, Ling & Wang, Xiliang & Xie, Lei & Liu, Zhongbing & Wu, Jing & Zhang, Yelin & He, Xihua
- 294-309 Savings through the use of adaptive predictive control of thermo-active building systems (TABS): A case study
by Schmelas, Martin & Feldmann, Thomas & Bollin, Elmar
- 310-322 Reduction of recycled NO over char during oxy-fuel fluidized bed combustion: Effects of operating parameters
by Xu, Mingxin & Li, Shiyuan & Wu, Yinghai & Jia, Lufei
- 323-334 Thermal transients simulations of a building by a dynamic model based on thermal-electrical analogy: Evaluation and implementation issue
by Capizzi, Giacomo & Sciuto, Grazia Lo & Cammarata, Giuliano & Cammarata, Massimiliano
- 335-346 The evolutionary route of coal matrix during integrated cascade pyrolysis of a typical low-rank coal
by Lin, Xiongchao & Luo, Meng & Li, Shouyi & Yang, Yuanping & Chen, Xujun & Tian, Bin & Wang, Yonggang
- 347-358 Experimental investigation of a latent heat storage for solar cooling applications
by Palomba, Valeria & Brancato, Vincenza & Frazzica, Andrea
- 359-369 Evaluation the potential and energy efficiency of dual stage pressure retarded osmosis process
by Altaee, Ali & Zaragoza, Guillermo & Drioli, Enrico & Zhou, John
- 370-381 Preferential enclathration of CO2 into tetra-n-butyl phosphonium bromide semiclathrate hydrate in moderate operating conditions: Application for CO2 capture from shale gas
by Li, Zheng & Zhong, Dong-Liang & Lu, Yi-Yu & Yan, Jin & Zou, Zhen-Lin
- 382-399 Numerical study of hydrogen-air combustion characteristics in a novel micro-thermophotovoltaic power generator
by Alipoor, Alireza & Saidi, Mohammad Hassan
- 400-415 A novel active free piston Stirling engine: Modeling, development, and experiment
by Tavakolpour-Saleh, A.R. & Zare, SH. & Bahreman, H.
- 416-429 Experimental assessment of new fast MPPT algorithm for PV systems under non-uniform irradiance conditions
by Bradai, R. & Boukenoui, R. & Kheldoun, A. & Salhi, H. & Ghanes, M. & Barbot, J-P. & Mellit, A.
- 430-446 Effect of diesel injection strategies on natural gas/diesel RCCI combustion characteristics in a light duty diesel engine
by Poorghasemi, Kamran & Saray, Rahim Khoshbakhti & Ansari, Ehsan & Irdmousa, Behrouz Khoshbakht & Shahbakhti, Mehdi & Naber, Jeffery D.
- 447-465 A simulation-based methodology for quantifying European passenger car fleet CO2 emissions
by Tsiakmakis, Stefanos & Fontaras, Georgios & Ciuffo, Biagio & Samaras, Zissis
- 466-478 Integrated optimisation of photovoltaic and battery storage systems for UK commercial buildings
by Mariaud, Arthur & Acha, Salvador & Ekins-Daukes, Ned & Shah, Nilay & Markides, Christos N.
- 479-494 Increasing the operational capability of a horizontal axis wind turbine by its integration with a vertical axis wind turbine
by Govind, Bala
2017, Volume 198, Issue C
- 1-11 An optimal day-ahead load scheduling approach based on the flexibility of aggregate demands
by Ayón, X. & Gruber, J.K. & Hayes, B.P. & Usaola, J. & Prodanović, M.
- 12-20 A multi-period optimisation model for planning carbon sequestration retrofits in the electricity sector
by Lee, Jui-Yuan
- 21-35 Integrating photovoltaics into energy systems by using a run-off-river power plant with pondage to smooth energy exchange with the power gird
by Jurasz, Jakub & Ciapała, Bartłomiej
- 36-48 An integrated thermal and lighting simulation tool to support the design process of complex fenestration systems for office buildings
by Bustamante, Waldo & Uribe, Daniel & Vera, Sergio & Molina, Germán
- 49-64 An integrated model for assessing electricity retailer’s profitability with demand response
by Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Polemis, Michael L.
- 65-76 Optimal operation of coal conveying systems assembled with crushers using model predictive control methodology
by Zhang, Shirong & Mao, Wei
- 77-87 Dark-fermentative biohydrogen pathways and microbial networks in continuous stirred tank reactors: Novel insights on their control
by Palomo-Briones, Rodolfo & Razo-Flores, Elías & Bernet, Nicolas & Trably, Eric
- 88-98 Advances in autothermal reformer design
by Pasel, Joachim & Samsun, Remzi Can & Tschauder, Andreas & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 99-107 Flame downwash length evolution of non-premixed gaseous fuel jets in cross-flow: Experiments and a new correlation
by Shang, Fengju & Hu, Longhua & Sun, Xiepeng & Wang, Qiang & Palacios, Adriana
- 108-121 The impact of thermal mass on building energy consumption
by Reilly, Aidan & Kinnane, Oliver
- 122-144 Performance-based health monitoring, diagnostics and prognostics for condition-based maintenance of gas turbines: A review
by Tahan, Mohammadreza & Tsoutsanis, Elias & Muhammad, Masdi & Abdul Karim, Z.A.
- 145-159 A stochastic optimization approach for the design of organic fluid mixtures for low-temperature heat recovery
by Magdalena Santos-Rodriguez, M. & Flores-Tlacuahuac, Antonio & Zavala, Victor M.
- 160-172 Designing the scale of a woody biomass CHP considering local forestry reformation: A case study of Tanegashima, Japan
by Kanematsu, Yuichiro & Oosawa, Kazutake & Okubo, Tatsuya & Kikuchi, Yasunori
- 173-179 Compact and efficient generator for low grade solar and waste heat driven absorption systems
by Mortazavi, Mehdi & Schmid, Michael & Moghaddam, Saeed
- 180-191 Coupling power generation with syngas-based chemical synthesis
by Forman, Clemens & Gootz, Matthias & Wolfersdorf, Christian & Meyer, Bernd
- 192-202 Generic characterization method for energy flexibility: Applied to structural thermal storage in residential buildings
by Reynders, Glenn & Diriken, Jan & Saelens, Dirk
- 203-222 Research and application of a hybrid wavelet neural network model with the improved cuckoo search algorithm for electrical power system forecasting
by Xiao, Liye & Shao, Wei & Yu, Mengxia & Ma, Jing & Jin, Congjun
- 223-238 Quantification and driving force analysis of provincial-level carbon emissions in China
by Ye, Bin & Jiang, JingJing & Li, Changsheng & Miao, Lixin & Tang, Jie
- 239-249 Energy conservation in industrial pneumatics: A state model for predicting energetic savings using a novel pneumatic strain energy accumulator
by Cummins, Joshua J. & Nash, Christopher J. & Thomas, Seth & Justice, Aaron & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Adams, Douglas E. & Barth, Eric J.
- 250-260 Amine-grafted mesoporous copper silicates as recyclable solid amine sorbents for post-combustion CO2 capture
by Ren, Yanping & Ding, Ruiyu & Yue, Hairong & Tang, Siyang & Liu, Changjun & Zhao, Jinbo & Lin, Wen & Liang, Bin
- 261-266 Gravity settling of planktonic bacteria to anodes enhances current production of microbial fuel cells
by Li, Tian & Zhou, Lean & Qian, Yawei & Wan, Lili & Du, Qing & Li, Nan & Wang, Xin
- 267-279 Probabilistic optimal scheduling of networked microgrids considering time-based demand response programs under uncertainty
by Nikmehr, Nima & Najafi-Ravadanegh, Sajad & Khodaei, Amin
- 284-298 Sustainability of cereal straws for the fermentative production of second generation biofuels: A review of the efficiency and economics of biochemical pretreatment processes
by Ghosh, Shiladitya & Chowdhury, Ranjana & Bhattacharya, Pinaki
- 299-311 Desirability function for optimization of Dilute Acid pretreatment of sugarcane straw for ethanol production and preliminary economic analysis based in three fermentation configurations
by Mesa, Leyanis & Martínez, Yenisleidy & Barrio, Edenny & González, Erenio
- 312-319 Effect of polymer plastic binder on mechanical, storage and combustion characteristics of torrefied and pelletized herbaceous biomass
by Emadi, Bagher & Iroba, Kingsley L. & Tabil, Lope G.
- 320-331 A numerical and experimental study on fast pyrolysis of single woody biomass particles
by Rezaei, Hamid & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Bi, Xiaotao & Lim, C. Jim & Lau, Anthony
- 332-346 Experimental investigation of utilization of Soya soap stock based acid oil biodiesel in an automotive compression ignition engine
by Tripathi, Shweta & Subramanian, K.A.
- 347-359 Clean combustion of n-butanol as a next generation biofuel for diesel engines
by Han, Xiaoye & Yang, Zhenyi & Wang, Meiping & Tjong, Jimi & Zheng, Ming
- 360-376 Impact of the biorefinery size on the logistics of corn stover supply – A scenario analysis
by Wang, Yu & Ebadian, Mahmood & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Webb, Erin & Lau, Anthony
- 377-384 Supply chain model to assess the feasibility of incorporating a terminal between forests and biorefineries
by Gautam, Shuva & LeBel, Luc & Carle, Marc-André
- 385-400 An integrated wood pellet supply chain development: Selecting among feedstock sources and a range of operating scales
by Boukherroub, Tasseda & LeBel, Luc & Lemieux, Sébastien
- 401-409 Financial analysis and risk assessment of hydroprocessed renewable jet fuel production from camelina, carinata and used cooking oil
by Chu, Pei Lin & Vanderghem, Caroline & MacLean, Heather L. & Saville, Bradley A.
- 410-425 A financial analysis of the potential of dead trees from the boreal forest of eastern Canada to serve as feedstock for wood pellet export
by Barrette, Julie & Thiffault, Evelyne & Achim, Alexis & Junginger, Martin & Pothier, David & De Grandpré, Louis
- 426-439 Integrating agronomic factors into energy efficiency assessment of agro-bioenergy production – A case study of ethanol and biogas production from maize feedstock
by Arodudu, Oludunsin Tunrayo & Helming, Katharina & Voinov, Alexey & Wiggering, Hubert
- 440-452 Assessing butanol from integrated forest biorefinery: A combined techno-economic and life cycle approach
by Levasseur, Annie & Bahn, Olivier & Beloin-Saint-Pierre, Didier & Marinova, Mariya & Vaillancourt, Kathleen
2017, Volume 197, Issue C
- 1-13 Dealing with multiple decades of hourly wind and PV time series in energy models: A comparison of methods to reduce time resolution and the planning implications of inter-annual variability
by Pfenninger, Stefan
- 14-28 Modular energy cost optimization for buildings with integrated microgrid
by Lešić, Vinko & Martinčević, Anita & Vašak, Mario
- 29-39 Forecasting the diffusion of renewable electricity considering the impact of policy and oil prices: The case of South Korea
by Lee, Chul-Yong & Huh, Sung-Yoon
- 40-51 Activation of ilmenite as an oxygen carrier for solid-fueled chemical looping combustion
by Chen, Liangyong & Bao, Jinhua & Kong, Liang & Combs, Megan & Nikolic, Heather S. & Fan, Zhen & Liu, Kunlei
- 52-62 Signal synchronization for massive data storage in modular battery management system with controller area network
by Kong, Xiangdong & Zheng, Yuejiu & Ouyang, Minggao & Li, Xiangjun & Lu, Languang & Li, Jianqiu & Zhang, Zhendong