2015, Volume 137, Issue C
- 282-291 Enhancing the productivity of microalgae cultivated in wastewater toward biofuel production: A critical review
by Chen, Guanyi & Zhao, Liu & Qi, Yun
- 292-300 New steam generation system for lead-cooled fast reactors, based on steam re-circulation through ejector
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Revetria, Roberto
- 301-309 Korean public’s perceptions on supply security of fossil fuels: A contingent valuation analysis
by Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Jihyo
- 310-321 Performance assessment of partially sulfonated PVdF-co-HFP as polymer electrolyte membranes in single chambered microbial fuel cells
by Kumar, Vikash & Nandy, Arpita & Das, Suparna & Salahuddin, M. & Kundu, Patit P.
- 322-337 Optimization and spatial pattern of large-scale aquifer thermal energy storage
by Sommer, Wijbrand & Valstar, Johan & Leusbrock, Ingo & Grotenhuis, Tim & Rijnaarts, Huub
- 338-351 Controlling moisture content and truck configurations to model and optimise biomass supply chain logistics in Ireland
by Sosa, Amanda & Acuna, Mauricio & McDonnell, Kevin & Devlin, Ger
- 352-363 An efficient optimization of well placement and control for a geothermal prospect under geological uncertainty
by Chen, Mingjie & Tompson, Andrew F.B. & Mellors, Robert J. & Abdalla, Osman
- 364-374 Exploring energy efficiency in several European countries. An attribution analysis of the Divisia structural change index
by Fernández González, P.
- 375-384 Wave energy potential assessment in the Caribbean Low Level Jet using wave hindcast information
by Appendini, Christian M. & Urbano-Latorre, Claudia P. & Figueroa, Bernardo & Dagua-Paz, Claudia J. & Torres-Freyermuth, Alec & Salles, Paulo
- 385-401 The effects of key parameters on the transition from SI combustion to HCCI combustion in a two-stroke free piston linear engine
by Hung, Nguyen Ba & Lim, Ocktaeck & Iida, Norimasa
- 402-412 Performance characterization of a vanadium redox flow battery at different operating parameters under a standardized test-bed system
by Mohamed, M.R. & Leung, P.K. & Sulaiman, M.H.
- 413-426 A multi-region optimization planning model for China’s power sector
by Cheng, Rui & Xu, Zhaofeng & Liu, Pei & Wang, Zhe & Li, Zheng & Jones, Ian
- 427-434 A method for state-of-charge estimation of Li-ion batteries based on multi-model switching strategy
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 435-444 Seasonal climate forecasts for medium-term electricity demand forecasting
by De Felice, Matteo & Alessandri, Andrea & Catalano, Franco
- 445-462 Correlation analysis on wind and hydro resources with electricity demand and prices in New Zealand
by Suomalainen, Kiti & Pritchard, Geoffrey & Sharp, Basil & Yuan, Ziqi & Zakeri, Golbon
- 467-481 Feasibility analysis of using abandoned salt caverns for large-scale underground energy storage in China
by Yang, Chunhe & Wang, Tongtao & Li, Yinping & Yang, Haijun & Li, Jianjun & Qu, Dan’an & Xu, Baocai & Yang, Yun & Daemen, J.J.K.
- 482-489 Combining a dynamic battery model with high-resolution smart grid data to assess microgrid islanding lifetime
by Fares, Robert L. & Webber, Michael E.
- 490-500 Regenerative air energy storage for remote wind–diesel micro-grid communities
by Manchester, Sebastian C. & Swan, Lukas G. & Groulx, Dominic
- 501-510 Technoeconomic feasibility of grid storage: Mapping electrical services and energy storage technologies
by Pearre, Nathaniel S. & Swan, Lukas G.
- 511-536 Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation
by Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong & Dooner, Mark & Clarke, Jonathan
- 537-544 Monitoring innovation in electrochemical energy storage technologies: A patent-based approach
by Mueller, Simon C. & Sandner, Philipp G. & Welpe, Isabell M.
- 545-553 Review of energy storage system for wind power integration support
by Zhao, Haoran & Wu, Qiuwei & Hu, Shuju & Xu, Honghua & Rasmussen, Claus Nygaard
- 554-566 A MILP model for optimising multi-service portfolios of distributed energy storage
by Moreno, Rodrigo & Moreira, Roberto & Strbac, Goran
- 567-575 Analysis of the maximal possible grid relief from PV-peak-power impacts by using storage systems for increased self-consumption
by Moshövel, Janina & Kairies, Kai-Philipp & Magnor, Dirk & Leuthold, Matthias & Bost, Mark & Gährs, Swantje & Szczechowicz, Eva & Cramer, Moritz & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 576-587 Optimum community energy storage system for PV energy time-shift
by Parra, David & Gillott, Mark & Norman, Stuart A. & Walker, Gavin S.
- 588-602 A load predictive energy management system for supercapacitor-battery hybrid energy storage system in solar application using the Support Vector Machine
by Chia, Yen Yee & Lee, Lam Hong & Shafiabady, Niusha & Isa, Dino
- 603-616 Modeling and control of an open accumulator Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) system for wind turbines
by Saadat, Mohsen & Shirazi, Farzad A. & Li, Perry Y.
- 617-628 Feasibility study of a hybrid wind turbine system – Integration with compressed air energy storage
by Sun, Hao & Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong
- 629-637 Pumped hydro storage plants with improved operational flexibility using constant speed Francis runners
by Beevers, D. & Branchini, L. & Orlandini, V. & De Pascale, A. & Perez-Blanco, H.
- 638-648 A long-term analysis of pumped hydro storage to firm wind power
by Foley, A.M. & Leahy, P.G. & Li, K. & McKeogh, E.J. & Morrison, A.P.
- 649-659 Pumped storage-based standalone photovoltaic power generation system: Modeling and techno-economic optimization
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Peng, Jinqing
- 660-669 Methodology for the economic optimisation of energy storage systems for frequency support in wind power plants
by Johnston, Lewis & Díaz-González, Francisco & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Corchero-García, Cristina & Cruz-Zambrano, Miguel
- 670-676 An ultra-capacitor for frequency stability enhancement in small-isolated power systems: Models, simulation and field tests
by Egido, I. & Sigrist, L. & Lobato, E. & Rouco, L. & Barrado, A.
- 677-691 Design and analysis of electrical energy storage demonstration projects on UK distribution networks
by Lyons, P.F. & Wade, N.S. & Jiang, T. & Taylor, P.C. & Hashiesh, F. & Michel, M. & Miller, D.
- 692-698 Experimental demonstration and application planning of high temperature superconducting energy storage system for renewable power grids
by Zhu, Jiahui & Yuan, Weijia & Qiu, Ming & Wei, Bin & Zhang, Hongjie & Chen, Panpan & Yang, Yanfang & Zhang, Min & Huang, Xiaohua & Li, Zhenming
- 699-706 Assessing the integration of a thin phase change material (PCM) layer in a residential building wall for heat transfer reduction and management
by Lee, Kyoung Ok & Medina, Mario A. & Raith, Erik & Sun, Xiaoqin
- 707-715 Maximization of performance of a PCM latent heat storage system with innovative fins
by Sciacovelli, A. & Gagliardi, F. & Verda, V.
- 716-725 Temperature-dependent thermal properties of a paraffin phase change material embedded with herringbone style graphite nanofibers
by Warzoha, Ronald J. & Weigand, Rebecca M. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 726-730 Thermophysical characterization and thermal cycling stability of two TCM: CaCl2 and zeolite
by Barreneche, Camila & Fernández, Ana Inés & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Cuypers, Ruud
- 731-737 Synthesis, characterization and thermal properties of paraffin microcapsules modified with nano-Al2O3
by Jiang, Xiang & Luo, Ruilian & Peng, Feifei & Fang, Yutang & Akiyama, Tomohiro & Wang, Shuangfeng
- 738-747 Investigation of the effect of dynamic melting in a tube-in-tank PCM system using a CFD model
by Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Liu, M. & Bruno, F.
- 748-757 Effectiveness of direct contact PCM thermal storage with a gas as the heat transfer fluid
by Belusko, M. & Sheoran, S. & Bruno, F.
- 758-772 Heat transfer characteristics of a molten-salt thermal energy storage unit with and without heat transfer enhancement
by Zhang, P. & Xiao, X. & Meng, Z.N. & Li, M.
- 773-781 Potential of residential buildings as thermal energy storage in district heating systems – Results from a pilot test
by Kensby, Johan & Trüschel, Anders & Dalenbäck, Jan-Olof
- 782-792 Modeling of thermal storage systems in MILP distributed energy resource models
by Steen, David & Stadler, Michael & Cardoso, Gonçalo & Groissböck, Markus & DeForest, Nicholas & Marnay, Chris
- 793-799 Embodied energy in thermal energy storage (TES) systems for high temperature applications
by Miró, Laia & Oró, Eduard & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 800-811 Parametric studies and optimisation of pumped thermal electricity storage
by McTigue, Joshua D. & White, Alexander J. & Markides, Christos N.
- 812-822 Design of packed bed thermal energy storage systems for high-temperature industrial process heat
by Zanganeh, G. & Pedretti, A. & Haselbacher, A. & Steinfeld, A.
- 823-831 Stochastic control and real options valuation of thermal storage-enabled demand response from flexible district energy systems
by Kitapbayev, Yerkin & Moriarty, John & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 832-844 Phase change material thermal storage for biofuel preheating in micro trigeneration application: A numerical study
by Wu, Dawei & Chen, Junlong & Roskilly, Anthony P.
- 845-853 Liquid air energy storage – Analysis and first results from a pilot scale demonstration plant
by Morgan, Robert & Nelmes, Stuart & Gibson, Emma & Brett, Gareth
- 854-866 Multi-apartment residential microgrid with electrical and thermal storage devices: Experimental analysis and simulation of energy management strategies
by Comodi, Gabriele & Giantomassi, Andrea & Severini, Marco & Squartini, Stefano & Ferracuti, Francesco & Fonti, Alessandro & Nardi Cesarini, Davide & Morodo, Matteo & Polonara, Fabio
- 867-876 Computational fluid dynamics approach for performance evaluation of a solid oxide electrolysis cell for hydrogen production
by Navasa, Maria & Yuan, Jinliang & Sundén, Bengt
- 877-898 Energy storage for desalination processes powered by renewable energy and waste heat sources
by Gude, Veera Gnaneswar
- 899-912 Influence of the vehicle-to-grid strategy on the aging behavior of lithium battery electric vehicles
by Marongiu, Andrea & Roscher, Marco & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 913-924 Longevity-conscious dimensioning and power management of the hybrid energy storage system in a fuel cell hybrid electric bus
by Hu, Xiaosong & Johannesson, Lars & Murgovski, Nikolce & Egardt, Bo
- 925-930 Environmental performance of advanced hybrid energy storage systems for electric vehicle applications
by Sanfélix, Javier & Messagie, Maarten & Omar, Noshin & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Hennige, Volker
- 931-937 Modular battery design for reliable, flexible and multi-technology energy storage systems
by Rothgang, Susanne & Baumhöfer, Thorsten & van Hoek, Hauke & Lange, Tobias & De Doncker, Rik W. & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
2014, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-6 Predicting methane production in simple and unheated biogas digesters at low temperatures
by Pham, Cuong H. & Triolo, Jin M. & Sommer, Sven G.
- 7-13 Investigation of pinacone hexahydrate as phase change material for thermal energy storage around 45°C
by Rathgeber, Christoph & Schmit, Henri & Hennemann, Peter & Hiebler, Stefan
- 14-22 Castor plant for biodiesel, biogas, and ethanol production with a biorefinery processing perspective
by Bateni, Hamed & Karimi, Keikhosro & Zamani, Akram & Benakashani, Fatemeh
- 23-31 Analysis of the potential to recover energy and nutrient resources from cattle slaughterhouses in Australia by employing anaerobic digestion
by Jensen, P.D. & Sullivan, T. & Carney, C. & Batstone, D.J.
- 32-42 Climate responsive behaviour of heat pipe technology for enhanced passive airside cooling
by Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Hughes, Ben Richard
- 43-50 Lean burn performance of a hydrogen-blended gasoline engine at the wide open throttle condition
by Wang, Shuofeng & Ji, Changwei & Zhang, Bo & Liu, Xiaolong
- 51-58 Continuous thermophilic biohydrogen production in packed bed reactor
by Roy, Shantonu & Vishnuvardhan, M. & Das, Debabrata
- 59-67 Achieving low return temperatures from district heating substations
by Gadd, Henrik & Werner, Sven
- 68-76 Enhancing mass transfer and ethanol production in syngas fermentation of Clostridium carboxidivorans P7 through a monolithic biofilm reactor
by Shen, Yanwen & Brown, Robert & Wen, Zhiyou
- 77-88 In-cycle diesel low temperature combustion control based on SOC detection
by Yang, Fuyuan & Wang, Jinli & Gao, Guojing & Ouyang, Minggao
- 89-97 Performance demonstration and evaluation of the synergetic application of vanadium dioxide glazing and phase change material in passive buildings
by Long, Linshuang & Ye, Hong & Gao, Yanfeng & Zou, Ruqiang
- 98-109 Coal to SNG: Technical progress, modeling and system optimization through exergy analysis
by Li, Sheng & Ji, Xiaozhou & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang
- 110-118 Experimental comparison of two PV direct-coupled solar water heating systems with the traditional system
by Ji, Jie & Wang, Yanqiu & Yuan, Weiqi & Sun, Wei & He, Wei & Guo, Chao
- 119-131 Analysis of load match and grid interaction indicators in net zero energy buildings with simulated and monitored data
by Salom, Jaume & Marszal, Anna Joanna & Widén, Joakim & Candanedo, José & Lindberg, Karen Byskov
- 132-142 Mass transfer performance of CO2 capture in rotating packed bed: Dimensionless modeling and intelligent prediction
by Zhao, Bingtao & Su, Yaxin & Tao, Wenwen
- 143-149 Passive vapor-feed direct methanol fuel cell using sintered porous metals to realize high-concentration operation
by Yuan, Wei & Zhang, Zhaochun & Hu, Jinyi & Zhou, Bo & Tang, Yong
- 150-167 Carbon and air pollutants constrained energy planning for clean power generation with a robust optimization model—A case study of Jining City, China
by Xie, Y.L. & Huang, G.H. & Li, W. & Ji, L.
- 168-185 Combined cooling, heating and power: A review of performance improvement and optimization
by Cho, Heejin & Smith, Amanda D. & Mago, Pedro
- 186-196 Modeling and forecasting of cooling and electricity load demand
by Vaghefi, A. & Jafari, M.A. & Bisse, Emmanuel & Lu, Y. & Brouwer, J.
- 197-205 Full-scale temperature response function (G-function) for heat transfer by borehole ground heat exchangers (GHEs) from sub-hour to decades
by Li, Min & Li, Ping & Chan, Vincent & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 206-216 Optimization and analysis of CCHP system based on energy loads coupling of residential and office buildings
by Li, Longxi & Mu, Hailin & Gao, Weijun & Li, Miao
- 217-227 Micro/nano encapsulation of some paraffin eutectic mixtures with poly(methyl methacrylate) shell: Preparation, characterization and latent heat thermal energy storage properties
by Sarı, Ahmet & Alkan, Cemil & Bilgin, Cahit
- 228-241 Waste heat recovery technologies for offshore platforms
by Pierobon, L. & Benato, A. & Scolari, E. & Haglind, F. & Stoppato, A.
- 242-249 Energy exploitation of acid gas with high H2S content by means of a chemical looping combustion system
by García-Labiano, F. & de Diego, L.F. & Gayán, P. & Abad, A. & Cabello, A. & Adánez, J. & Sprachmann, G.
- 250-258 Windows thermal resistance: Infrared thermography aided comparative analysis among finite volumes simulations and experimental methods
by Baldinelli, G. & Bianchi, F.
- 259-268 GARCH-based put option valuation to maximize benefit of wind investors
by Contreras, Javier & Rodríguez, Yeny E.
- 269-279 China’s oil security from the supply chain perspective: A review
by Zhao, Chunfu & Chen, Bin
- 280-288 Effect of support material on the performance of K2CO3-based pellets for cyclic CO2 capture
by Qin, Changlei & Yin, Junjun & Ran, Jingyu & Zhang, Li & Feng, Bo
- 289-302 The influence of gas–solid reaction kinetics in models of thermochemical heat storage under monotonic and cyclic loading
by Nagel, T. & Shao, H. & Roßkopf, C. & Linder, M. & Wörner, A. & Kolditz, O.
- 303-311 Decision framework of solar thermal power plant site selection based on linguistic Choquet operator
by Wu, Yunna & Geng, Shuai & Zhang, Haobo & Gao, Min
- 312-324 No more gas from Egypt? Modeling offshore discoveries and import uncertainty of natural gas in Israel
by Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald
- 325-335 Energy consumption analysis for CO2 separation using imidazolium-based ionic liquids
by Xie, Yujiao & Zhang, Yingying & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- 336-346 An assessment of unforeseen losses resulting from inappropriate use of solar home systems in South Africa
by Azimoh, Chukwuma Leonard & Wallin, Fredrik & Klintenberg, Patrik & Karlsson, Björn
- 347-356 Role of precalcination and regeneration conditions on postcombustion CO2 capture in the Ca-looping technology
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 357-362 Graphene and carbon black nano-composite polymer absorbers for a pyro-electric solar energy harvesting device based on LiNbO3 crystals
by Battista, Luigi & Mecozzi, Laura & Coppola, Sara & Vespini, Veronica & Grilli, Simonetta & Ferraro, Pietro
- 363-372 Rotationally asymmetrical compound parabolic concentrator for concentrating photovoltaic applications
by Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Mallick, Tapas Kumar & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 373-381 Large eddy simulation of n-Dodecane spray combustion in a high pressure combustion vessel
by Gong, Cheng & Jangi, Mehdi & Bai, Xue-Song
- 382-392 Panel estimation for income inequality and CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhao, Wei
- 393-404 Stochastic risk-constrained short-term scheduling of industrial cogeneration systems in the presence of demand response programs
by Alipour, Manijeh & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam & Zare, Kazem
- 405-416 Performance analysis of open and ducted wind turbines
by Bontempo, R. & Manna, M.
- 417-430 Analysis and improvement of solar flux distribution inside a cavity receiver based on multi-focal points of heliostat field
by Yu, Qiang & Wang, Zhifeng & Xu, Ershu
- 431-444 Effect of guide vane height on the performance and emissions of a compression ignition (CI) engine run with biodiesel through simulation and experiment
by Bari, S. & Saad, Idris
- 445-453 Strategic optimization of borehole heat exchanger field for seasonal geothermal heating and cooling
by Bayer, Peter & de Paly, Michael & Beck, Markus
- 454-464 Rural households’ knowledge and perceptions of renewables with special attention on bioenergy resources development – Results from a field study in Bangladesh
by Hassan, Md. Kamrul & Pelkonen, Paavo & Pappinen, Ari
- 465-479 Enhanced heat release analysis for advanced multi-mode combustion engine experiments
by Ortiz-Soto, Elliott A. & Lavoie, George A. & Martz, Jason B. & Wooldridge, Margaret S. & Assanis, Dennis N.
- 480-494 The institutional power shortage in China: Capacity shortage or capacity under-utilisation?
by Zhang, Liang & Ruan, Jian & Ding, Jianhua
- 495-508 Realistic wave conditions and their influence on quantifying the tidal stream energy resource
by Lewis, M.J. & Neill, S.P. & Hashemi, M.R. & Reza, M.
- 509-518 Experimental study of two-phase flow in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell in short-term microgravity condition
by Guo, Hang & Liu, Xuan & Zhao, Jian Fu & Ye, Fang & Ma, Chong Fang
- 519-526 Enhanced enzymatic digestibility of bamboo by a combined system of multiple steam explosion and alkaline treatments
by Sun, Shao-Long & Wen, Jia-Long & Ma, Ming-Guo & Sun, Run-Cang
- 527-536 Experimental and numerical study on non-concentrating and symmetric unglazed compound parabolic photovoltaic concentration systems
by Bahaidarah, Haitham M. & Tanweer, Bilal & Gandhidasan, P. & Ibrahim, Nasiru & Rehman, Shafiqur
- 537-547 A semi-empirical modeling study on the defrosting performance for an air source heat pump unit with local drainage of melted frost from its three-circuit outdoor coil
by Song, Mengjie & Deng, Shiming & Xia, Liang
- 548-559 Dysprosium, the balance problem, and wind power technology
by Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E.
- 560-575 Correlating variability of modeling parameters with non-isothermal stack performance: Monte Carlo simulation of a portable 3D planar solid oxide fuel cell stack
by He, Zhongjie & Li, Hua & Birgersson, E.
- 576-581 A novel high-energy-density positive electrolyte with multiple redox couples for redox flow batteries
by Wu, Maochun & Liu, Mingyao & Long, Guifa & Wan, Kai & Liang, Zhenxing & Zhao, Tim S.
- 582-589 Coordination of PEVs charging across multiple aggregators
by Xu, Zhiwei & Hu, Zechun & Song, Yonghua & Zhao, Wei & Zhang, Yongwang
- 590-598 Feasibility of producing butanol from industrial starchy food wastes
by Ujor, Victor & Bharathidasan, Ashok Kumar & Cornish, Katrina & Ezeji, Thaddeus Chukwuemeka
- 599-610 Thermodynamic performance assessment of CCHP system driven by different composition gas
by Gao, Penghui & Li, Wangliang & Cheng, Yongpan & Tong, YenWah & Dai, Yanjun & Wang, Ruzhu
- 611-618 A first approach study on the desalination of sea water using heat transformers powered by solar ponds
by Salata, F. & Coppi, M.
- 619-627 An efficient Bayesian inversion of a geothermal prospect using a multivariate adaptive regression spline method
by Chen, Mingjie & Tompson, Andrew F.B. & Mellors, Robert J. & Ramirez, Abelardo L. & Dyer, Kathleen M. & Yang, Xianjin & Wagoner, Jeffrey L.
- 628-635 Intermittent experimental study of a vertical ground source heat pump system
by Shang, Yan & Dong, Ming & Li, Sufen
- 636-648 Carbon footprinting of electronic products
by Vasan, Arvind & Sood, Bhanu & Pecht, Michael
- 649-661 On the cost of electrodialysis for the desalination of high salinity feeds
by McGovern, Ronan K. & Weiner, Adam M. & Sun, Lige & Chambers, Chester G. & Zubair, Syed M. & Lienhard V, John H.
- 662-670 Power system operation risk analysis considering charging load self-management of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Liu, Zhe & Wang, Dan & Jia, Hongjie & Djilali, Ned
- 671-681 Experimental quantification of lateral mixing of fuels in fluid-dynamically down-scaled bubbling fluidized beds
by Sette, Erik & Pallarès, David & Johnsson, Filip
- 682-691 Effect of lubricating oil additive package on the characterization of diesel particles
by Wang, Yuesen & Liang, Xingyu & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Xu & Bao, Jingkuan & Liu, Changwen
- 692-703 Household fuel use for cooking and heating in China: Results from the first Chinese Environmental Exposure-Related Human Activity Patterns Survey (CEERHAPS)
by Duan, Xiaoli & Jiang, Yong & Wang, Beibei & Zhao, Xiuge & Shen, Guofeng & Cao, Suzhen & Huang, Nan & Qian, Yan & Chen, Yiting & Wang, Limin
- 704-711 Dynamics of an oscillating Stirling heat pump
by Barreno, I. & Costa, S.C. & Cordon, M. & Urrutibeascoa, I. & Gomez, X. & Mateos, M.
- 712-725 Nuclear power can reduce emissions and maintain a strong economy: Rating Australia’s optimal future electricity-generation mix by technologies and policies
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 726-737 Investigation of the process energy demand in polymer extrusion: A brief review and an experimental study
by Abeykoon, Chamil & Kelly, Adrian L. & Brown, Elaine C. & Vera-Sorroche, Javier & Coates, Phil D. & Harkin-Jones, Eileen & Howell, Ken B. & Deng, Jing & Li, Kang & Price, Mark
- 738-749 Urbanisation, energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emissions in China: A panel data analysis of China’s provinces
by Wang, Shaojian & Fang, Chuanglin & Guan, Xingliang & Pang, Bo & Ma, Haitao
- 750-755 The influence of polyethyleneimine type and molecular weight on the CO2 capture performance of PEI-nano silica adsorbents
by Li, Kaimin & Jiang, Jianguo & Yan, Feng & Tian, Sicong & Chen, Xuejing
- 759-766 Non-isothermal pyrolysis of torrefied stump – A comparative kinetic evaluation
by Tran, Khanh-Quang & Bach, Quang-Vu & Trinh, Thuat T. & Seisenbaeva, Gulaim
- 767-774 Sustainable bio kerosene: Process routes and industrial demonstration activities in aviation biofuels
by Chiaramonti, David & Prussi, Matteo & Buffi, Marco & Tacconi, Daniela
- 775-780 Aviation fuel synthesis by catalytic conversion of biomass hydrolysate in aqueous phase
by Wang, Tiejun & Li, Kai & Liu, Qiying & Zhang, Qing & Qiu, Songbai & Long, Jinxing & Chen, Lungang & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi
- 781-796 Methodology for estimating biomass energy potential and its application to Colombia
by Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro & Finkenrath, Matthias & Poganietz, Witold-Roger
- 797-804 Energy and emissions benefits of renewable energy derived from municipal solid waste: Analysis of a low carbon scenario in Malaysia
by Tan, Sie Ting & Hashim, Haslenda & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Lee, Chew Tin & Yan, Jinyue
- 805-816 Optimal sizing of grid-independent hybrid photovoltaic–battery power systems for household sector
by Bianchi, M. & Branchini, L. & Ferrari, C. & Melino, F.
- 817-826 Magnetically geared wind generator technologies: Opportunities and challenges
by Wang, Rong-Jie & Gerber, Stiaan
- 827-837 Assessment of the wake effect on the energy production of onshore wind farms using GIS
by Grassi, Stefano & Junghans, Sven & Raubal, Martin
- 838-848 The state of nuclear power two years after Fukushima – The ASEAN perspective
by Nian, Victor & Chou, S.K.
- 849-859 Future prospects for nuclear power in France
by Maïzi, Nadia & Assoumou, Edi
- 860-865 Waste heat recovery through plate heat exchanger based thermoelectric generator system
by Wang, Tongcai & Luan, Weiling & Wang, Wei & Tu, Shan-Tung
- 866-872 Development of a 3kW double-acting thermoacoustic Stirling electric generator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Yu, Guoyao & Zhang, Limin & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 873-880 A telescopic divergent chimney for power generation based on forced air movement: Principle and theoretical formulation
by Chan, Chuen-yu & Hu, Si-yang & Raynal, Marc & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Chang, Alfred P.S. & Yao, Jin-biao
- 881-893 Minimum-cost district heat production systems of different sizes under different environmental and social cost scenarios
by Truong, Nguyen Le & Gustavsson, Leif
- 894-908 FDI oriented modeling of an experimental SOFC system, model validation and simulation of faulty states
by Sorce, A. & Greco, A. & Magistri, L. & Costamagna, P.
- 909-920 Sustainability index approach as a selection criteria for energy storage system of an intermittent renewable energy source
by Raza, Syed Shabbar & Janajreh, Isam & Ghenai, Chaouki
- 921-930 Experimental analysis on the performance of lithium based batteries for road full electric and hybrid vehicles
by Capasso, Clemente & Veneri, Ottorino
- 931-946 Hydrogen storage for wind parks: A real options evaluation for an optimal investment in more flexibility
by Kroniger, Daniel & Madlener, Reinhard
- 947-955 PCM-based energy recovery from electric arc furnaces
by Nardin, Gioacchino & Meneghetti, Antonella & Dal Magro, Fabio & Benedetti, Nicole
- 956-967 Experimental and numerical studies on the performance evaluation of a bed-based task/ambient air conditioning (TAC) system
by Ning, Mao & Dongmei, Pan & Mingyin, Chan & Shiming, Deng
- 968-978 In-tube performance evaluation of an air-cooled condenser with liquid–vapor separator
by Zhong, Tianming & Chen, Ying & Hua, Nan & Zheng, Wenxian & Luo, Xianglong & Mo, Songping
- 979-988 Numerical simulation of a novel energy-efficient dew-point evaporative air cooler
by Cui, X. & Chua, K.J. & Yang, W.M.
- 989-1003 Heat transfer and thermodynamic performance of a parabolic trough receiver with centrally placed perforated plate inserts
by Mwesigye, Aggrey & Bello-Ochende, Tunde & Meyer, Josua P.
- 1004-1009 Cycle performance study of ethyl fluoride in the refrigeration system of HFC-134a
by Wu, M. & Yuan, X.R. & Xu, Y.J. & Qiao, X.G. & Han, X.H. & Chen, G.M.
- 1010-1017 Experimental investigation on adsorption and electro-osmosis regeneration of macroporous silica gel desiccant
by Zhang, Guiying & Tian, Changqing & Shao, Shuangquan
- 1018-1025 Dynamic and microscopic simulation of the counter-current flow in a liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Luo, Yimo & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 1026-1034 Laminar flame speed and markstein length characterisation of steelworks gas blends
by Pugh, D. & Crayford, A.P. & Bowen, P.J. & O’Doherty, T. & Marsh, R. & Steer, J.
- 1035-1042 Sankey diagram framework for energy and exergy flows
by Soundararajan, Kamal & Ho, Hiang Kwee & Su, Bin
- 1043-1052 How will the emissions trading scheme save cost for achieving China’s 2020 carbon intensity reduction target?
by Cui, Lian-Biao & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei & Bi, Qing-Hua
- 1053-1066 Macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks in China: An empirical study based on Hilbert–Huang transform and event study
by Ju, Keyi & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, P. & Wu, Junmin
- 1067-1075 Research on patterns in the fluctuation of the co-movement between crude oil futures and spot prices: A complex network approach
by An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Ding, Yinghui & Zhong, Weiqiong
- 1076-1084 BizWatts: A modular socio-technical energy management system for empowering commercial building occupants to conserve energy
by Gulbinas, R. & Jain, R.K. & Taylor, J.E.
- 1085-1097 Comparison of multi-objective optimization techniques applied to off-gas management within an integrated steelwork
by Porzio, Giacomo Filippo & Nastasi, Gianluca & Colla, Valentina & Vannucci, Marco & Branca, Teresa Annunziata
- 1098-1109 Simultaneous optimization of integrated heat, mass and pressure exchange network using exergoeconomic method
by Dong, Ruifeng & Yu, Yunsong & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 1110-1131 Multi-objective optimization for the design and synthesis of utility systems with emission abatement technology concerns
by Luo, Xianglong & Hu, Jiahao & Zhao, Jun & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping
- 1132-1137 Model of evapotranspiration and groundwater level based on photovoltaic water pumping system
by Zhang, Jun & Liu, Jiahong & Campana, Pietro Elia & Zhang, Ruiqiang & Yan, Jinyue & Gao, Xuerui
- 1138-1144 Performance analysis of hybrid ground source heat pump systems based on ANN predictive control
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo & Wang, Shengwei
- 1145-1154 Potential for carbon sequestration and mitigation of climate change by irrigation of grasslands
by Olsson, Alexander & Campana, Pietro Elia & Lind, Mårten & Yan, Jinyue
- 1155-1165 Renewable energy-driven innovative energy-efficient desalination technologies
by Ghaffour, Noreddine & Lattemann, Sabine & Missimer, Thomas & Ng, Kim Choon & Sinha, Shahnawaz & Amy, Gary
- 1166-1173 Effect of adding 1,4-Dioxane with kapok biodiesel on the characteristics of a diesel engine
by Vedharaj, S. & Vallinayagam, R. & Yang, W.M. & Chou, S.K. & Lee, P.S.
- 1174-1183 A bottom-up analysis of China’s iron and steel industrial energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Ma, Ding
- 1184-1192 Optimal sampling plan for clean development mechanism lighting projects with lamp population decay
by Ye, Xianming & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
2014, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-10 Dynamic electro-thermal modeling of all-vanadium redox flow battery with forced cooling strategies
by Wei, Zhongbao & Zhao, Jiyun & Xiong, Binyu
- 11-19 A tool for combined WEC-site selection throughout a coastal region: Rias Baixas, NW Spain
by Carballo, R. & Sánchez, M. & Ramos, V. & Castro, A.
- 20-34 Socio-economic performance of a novel solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump water heating system in three different climatic regions
by Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jingchun & Xu, Peng & Zhao, Xudong & Xu, Ying
- 35-42 A new methodology to determine the pre-setting of the control valve in a heating installation. A general model
by Muniak, Damian Piotr
- 43-52 Sensitivity of the CO2 storage capacity of underground geological structures to the presence of SO2 and other impurities
by Ziabakhsh-Ganji, Zaman & Kooi, Henk
- 53-62 Towards the real-life implementation of MPC for an office building: Identification issues
by Žáčeková, Eva & Váňa, Zdeněk & Cigler, Jiří
- 63-70 Implementation of a prototypal optical sorter as core of the new pre-treatment configuration of a mechanical–biological treatment plant treating OFMSW through anaerobic digestion
by Romero-Güiza, M.S. & Peces, M. & Astals, S. & Benavent, J. & Valls, J. & Mata-Alvarez, J.
- 71-80 Economic optimal operation of Community Energy Storage systems in competitive energy markets
by Arghandeh, Reza & Woyak, Jeremy & Onen, Ahmet & Jung, Jaesung & Broadwater, Robert P.
- 81-87 A method for joint estimation of state-of-charge and available energy of LiFePO4 batteries
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 88-97 Experimental study of cooling BIPV modules by forced convection in the air channel
by Kaiser, A.S. & Zamora, B. & Mazón, R. & García, J.R. & Vera, F.
- 98-107 Investigation of defrosting water retention on the surface of evaporator impacting the performance of air source heat pump during periodic frosting–defrosting cycles
by Li, L.T. & Wang, W. & Sun, Y.Y. & Feng, Y.C. & Lu, W.P. & Zhu, J.H. & Ge, Y.J.
- 108-114 Design of an optimal process for enhanced production of bioethanol and biodiesel from algae oil via glycerol fermentation
by Martín, Mariano & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 115-141 Current and future economic performance of first and second generation biofuels in developing countries
by van Eijck, Janske & Batidzirai, Bothwell & Faaij, André
- 142-157 Quantitative engineering systems modeling and analysis of the energy–water nexus
by Lubega, William N. & Farid, Amro M.
- 158-164 Enhancement in electrical performance of thin-film silicon solar cells based on a micro- and nano-textured zinc oxide electrodes
by Chen, Ze & Zhang, Xiao-dan & Fang, Jia & Liang, Jun-hui & Liang, Xue-jiao & Sun, Jian & Zhang, De-kun & Wang, Ning & Zhao, Hui-xu & Chen, Xin-liang & Huang, Qian & Wei, Chang-chun & Zhao, Ying
- 165-173 Enhancing micro gas turbine performance through fogging technique: Experimental analysis
by Renzi, M. & Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L. & Comodi, G.
- 174-181 Achieving high performance in intermediate temperature direct carbon fuel cells with renewable carbon as a fuel source
by Hao, Wenbin & He, Xiaojin & Mi, Yongli
- 182-191 Strength, storage, and combustion characteristics of densified lignocellulosic biomass produced via torrefaction and hydrothermal carbonization
by Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh
- 192-201 Wastewater sludge as raw material for microbial oils production
by Zhang, Xiaolei & Yan, Song & Tyagi, Rajeshwar D. & Surampalli, RaoY. & Valéro, Jose R.
- 202-211 Three-dimensional off-design numerical analysis of an organic Rankine cycle radial-inflow turbine
by Sauret, Emilie & Gu, Yuantong
- 212-224 Multi-objective optimization of a semi-active battery/supercapacitor energy storage system for electric vehicles
by Song, Ziyou & Li, Jianqiu & Han, Xuebing & Xu, Liangfei & Lu, Languang & Ouyang, Minggao & Hofmann, Heath
- 225-233 Development of thermal energy storage composites and prevention of PCM leakage
by Li, Huiqiang & Chen, Huisu & Li, Xiangyu & Sanjayan, Jay G.
- 234-246 Sensitivity of the WRF model wind simulation and wind energy production estimates to planetary boundary layer parameterizations for onshore and offshore areas in the Iberian Peninsula
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 247-260 A generic model-free approach for lithium-ion battery health management
by Bai, Guangxing & Wang, Pingfeng & Hu, Chao & Pecht, Michael
- 261-273 Lighting performance and electrical energy consumption of a virtual window prototype
by Mangkuto, R.A. & Wang, S. & Meerbeek, B.W. & Aries, M.B.C. & van Loenen, E.J.
- 274-285 Experimental analysis of R744 parallel compression cycle
by Chesi, Andrea & Esposito, Fabio & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo
- 286-298 Bioethanol and gasoline premixing effect on combustion and emission characteristics in biodiesel dual-fuel combustion engine
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Lee, Chang Sik
- 299-308 Rice straw supply chain for electricity generation in Malaysia: Economical and environmental assessment
by Shafie, S.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 309-319 Conceptual design of a Ni-based chemical looping combustion process using fixed-beds
by Fernández, J.R. & Abanades, J.C.