2015, Volume 141, Issue C
- 175-189 Fresnel-based modular solar fields for performance/cost optimization in solar thermal power plants: A comparison with parabolic trough collectors
by Sait, Hani H. & Martinez-Val, Jose M. & Abbas, Ruben & Munoz-Anton, Javier
- 190-199 A clustering approach to domestic electricity load profile characterisation using smart metering data
by McLoughlin, Fintan & Duffy, Aidan & Conlon, Michael
- 200-208 In situ catalyzed Boudouard reaction of coal char for solid oxide-based carbon fuel cells with improved performance
by Jiao, Yong & Tian, Wenjuan & Chen, Huili & Shi, Huangang & Yang, Binbin & Li, Chao & Shao, Zongping & Zhu, Zhenping & Li, Si-Dian
- 209-217 An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries
by Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye
- 218-228 A comprehensive experimental approach for the validation of quantitative infrared thermography in the evaluation of building thermal transmittance
by Albatici, Rossano & Tonelli, Arnaldo M. & Chiogna, Michela
- 229-237 A data-driven feed-forward decision framework for building clusters operation under uncertainty
by Hu, Mengqi
- 238-246 Spectral splitting strategy and optical model for the development of a concentrating hybrid PV/T collector
by Crisostomo, Felipe & Taylor, Robert A. & Surjadi, Desiree & Mojiri, Ahmad & Rosengarten, Gary & Hawkes, Evatt R.
- 247-259 Influence of biomass properties on technical and environmental performance of a multi-fuel boiler during on-farm combustion of energy crops
by Fournel, S. & Palacios, J.H. & Morissette, R. & Villeneuve, J. & Godbout, S. & Heitz, M. & Savoie, P.
2015, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-13 Integration of in-situ CO2-oxy coal gasification with advanced power generating systems performing in a chemical looping approach of clean combustion
by Prabu, V.
- 14-19 Optimization of wastewater microalgae saccharification using dilute acid hydrolysis for acetone, butanol, and ethanol fermentation
by Castro, Yessica A. & Ellis, Joshua T. & Miller, Charles D. & Sims, Ronald C.
- 20-32 Decompression wave speed in CO2 mixtures: CFD modelling with the GERG-2008 equation of state
by Elshahomi, Alhoush & Lu, Cheng & Michal, Guillaume & Liu, Xiong & Godbole, Ajit & Venton, Philip
- 33-43 Performance assessment of district cooling systems for a new development district at planning stage
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Shengwei & Gao, Diance & Xiao, Fu
- 44-51 Transient carbon monoxide poisoning kinetics during warm-up period of a high-temperature PEMFC – Physical model and parametric study
by Abdul Rasheed, Raj Kamal & Chan, Siew Hwa
- 52-64 Development and validation of a GEP model to predict the performance and exhaust emission parameters of a CRDI assisted single cylinder diesel engine coupled with EGR
by Roy, Sumit & Ghosh, Ashmita & Das, Ajoy Kumar & Banerjee, Rahul
- 65-74 A low-energy, cost-effective approach to fruit and citrus peel waste processing for bioethanol production
by Choi, In Seong & Lee, Yoon Gyo & Khanal, Sarmir Kumar & Park, Bok Jae & Bae, Hyeun-Jong
- 75-84 Experimental study of occupancy-based control of HVAC zones
by Goyal, Siddharth & Barooah, Prabir & Middelkoop, Timothy
- 85-93 Big-data for building energy performance: Lessons from assembling a very large national database of building energy use
by Mathew, Paul A. & Dunn, Laurel N. & Sohn, Michael D. & Mercado, Andrea & Custudio, Claudine & Walter, Travis
- 94-106 The effects of urbanization, consumption ratio and consumption structure on residential indirect CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis
by Yuan, Baolong & Ren, Shenggang & Chen, Xiaohong
- 107-112 Guest gas enclathration in tetra-n-butyl ammonium chloride (TBAC) semiclathrates: Potential application to natural gas storage and CO2 capture
by Kim, Soyoung & Baek, Il-Hyun & You, Jong-Kyun & Seo, Yongwon
- 113-119 Feasibility of acetone–butanol–ethanol fermentation from eucalyptus hydrolysate without nutrients supplementation
by Zheng, Jin & Tashiro, Yukihiro & Wang, Qunhui & Sakai, Kenji & Sonomoto, Kenji
- 120-134 Optimisation of the capacity and the dispatch of decentralised micro-CHP systems: A case study for the UK
by Merkel, Erik & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf
- 135-145 A simplified coupled hydro-thermal model for enhanced geothermal systems
by Xu, Chaoshui & Dowd, Peter Alan & Tian, Zhao Feng
- 146-160 Molten carbonate fuel cell: An experimental analysis of a 1kW system fed by landfill gas
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Ferruzzi, Gabriele & Palombo, Adolfo
- 161-170 Rankine cycle efficiency gain using thermoelectric heat pumps
by Siviter, J. & Montecucco, A. & Knox, A.R.
- 171-183 Techno-economic evaluation of internal combustion engine based cogeneration system retrofits in Canadian houses – A preliminary study
by Asaee, S. Rasoul & Ugursal, V. Ismet & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 184-195 Modeling analysis of longitudinal thermoelectric energy harvester in low temperature waste heat recovery applications
by Massaguer, Eduard & Massaguer, Albert & Montoro, Lino & Gonzalez, J.R.
- 196-209 From fossil fuels towards renewables: Inhibitory and catalytic effects on carbon thermochemical conversion during co-gasification of biomass with fossil fuels
by Masnadi, Mohammad S. & Grace, John R. & Bi, Xiaotao T. & Lim, C. Jim & Ellis, Naoko
- 210-223 Experimental validation of a short-term Borehole-to-Ground (B2G) dynamic model
by Ruiz-Calvo, F. & De Rosa, M. & Acuña, J. & Corberán, J.M. & Montagud, C.
- 224-233 Envisioning advanced solar electricity generation: Parametric studies of CPV/T systems with spectral filtering and high temperature PV
by Otanicar, Todd P. & Theisen, Stephen & Norman, Tyler & Tyagi, Himanshu & Taylor, Robert A.
- 234-245 Pre-DPF water injection technique for pressure drop control in loaded wall-flow diesel particulate filters
by Bermúdez, V. & Serrano, J.R. & Piqueras, P. & García-Afonso, O.
- 246-255 Optimization of novel photobioreactor design using computational fluid dynamics
by Soman, Abhinav & Shastri, Yogendra
- 256-268 General volume sizing strategy for thermal storage system using phase change material for concentrated solar thermal power plant
by Xu, Ben & Li, Peiwen & Chan, Cholik & Tumilowicz, Eric
- 269-274 Simulation of the thermal and energy behaviour of a composite material containing encapsulated-PCM: Influence of the thermodynamical modelling
by Tittelein, Pierre & Gibout, Stéphane & Franquet, Erwin & Johannes, Kevyn & Zalewski, Laurent & Kuznik, Frédéric & Dumas, Jean-Pierre & Lassue, Stéphane & Bédécarrats, Jean-Pierre & David, Damien
- 275-287 A coupled numerical model for tube-on-sheet flat-plate solar liquid collectors. Analysis and validation of the heat transfer mechanisms
by Cerón, J.F. & Pérez-García, J. & Solano, J.P. & García, A. & Herrero-Martín, R.
- 288-296 Modeling and simulation of a phase change material system for improving summer comfort in domestic residence
by Borderon, Julien & Virgone, Joseph & Cantin, Richard
- 297-303 CO2 capture at ambient temperature in a fixed bed with CaO-based sorbents
by Ridha, Firas N. & Manovic, Vasilije & Macchi, Arturo & Anthony, Edward J.
- 304-315 A fuzzy approach to a multiple criteria and Geographical Information System for decision support on suitable locations for biogas plants
by Franco, Camilo & Bojesen, Mikkel & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Nielsen, Kurt
- 316-328 A Portuguese approach to define reference buildings for cost-optimal methodologies
by Brandão de Vasconcelos, Ana & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Manso, Armando & Cabaço, António
- 329-337 Effect of phase change materials on indoor thermal environment under different weather conditions and over a long time
by Ling, Haoshu & Chen, Chao & Wei, Shen & Guan, Yong & Ma, Caiwen & Xie, Guangya & Li, Na & Chen, Ziguang
- 338-349 The location as an energy efficiency and renewable energy supply measure for data centres in Europe
by Depoorter, Victor & Oró, Eduard & Salom, Jaume
- 350-364 Planning sustainable electric-power system with carbon emission abatement through CDM under uncertainty
by Zhou, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H.
- 365-377 A comparison of electric power output of CO2 Plume Geothermal (CPG) and brine geothermal systems for varying reservoir conditions
by Adams, Benjamin M. & Kuehn, Thomas H. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M. & Randolph, Jimmy B. & Saar, Martin O.
- 378-384 Process optimization of combined biomass torrefaction and pelletization for fuel pellet production – A parametric study
by Rudolfsson, Magnus & Stelte, Wolfgang & Lestander, Torbjörn A.
- 385-394 A variance inflation factor and backward elimination based robust regression model for forecasting monthly electricity demand using climatic variables
by Vu, D.H. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Agalgaonkar, A.P.
- 395-408 Optimisation of size and control of grid-connected storage under real time electricity pricing conditions
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo
- 409-417 Will implementation of green gas into the gas supply be feasible in the future?
by Bekkering, J. & Hengeveld, E.J. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Broekhuis, A.A.
- 418-434 Food vs. biofuel: An optimization approach to the spatio-temporal analysis of land-use competition and environmental impacts
by Cobuloglu, Halil I. & Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra
2015, Volume 139, Issue C
- 1-8 Co-firing of pressed sugar beet pulp with coal in a laboratory-scale fluidised bed combustor
by Akram, M. & Tan, C.K. & Garwood, D.R. & Fisher, M. & Gent, D.R. & Kaye, W.G.
- 9-16 Substrate consumption and hydrogen production via co-fermentation of monomers derived from carbohydrates and proteins in biomass wastes
by Xia, Ao & Cheng, Jun & Ding, Lingkan & Lin, Richen & Song, Wenlu & Su, Huibo & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 17-29 Performance and emission characteristics of a vehicle fueled with enriched biogas and natural gases
by Lim, Cheolsoo & Kim, Daigon & Song, Changkeun & Kim, Jeongsoo & Han, Jinseok & Cha, Jun-Seok
- 30-42 Design and optimization of solid thermal energy storage modules for solar thermal power plant applications
by Jian, Yongfang & Falcoz, Quentin & Neveu, Pierre & Bai, Fengwu & Wang, Yan & Wang, Zhifeng
- 43-55 Utilization of macro encapsulated phase change materials for the development of thermal energy storage and structural lightweight aggregate concrete
by Memon, Shazim Ali & Cui, H.Z. & Zhang, Hang & Xing, Feng
- 56-67 Integrating household behavior and heterogeneity into the TIMES-Households model
by Cayla, Jean-Michel & Maïzi, Nadia
- 68-80 Strategic design of cost savings guarantee in energy performance contracting under uncertainty
by Deng, Qianli & Jiang, Xianglin & Cui, Qingbin & Zhang, Limao
- 81-92 Electrical circuit analogy for heat transfer analysis and optimization in heat exchanger networks
by Chen, Qun & Fu, Rong-Huan & Xu, Yun-Chao
- 93-103 Experimental investigation and phenomenological model development of flame kernel growth rate in a gasoline fuelled spark ignition engine
by Salvi, B.L. & Subramanian, K.A.
- 104-118 Assessing the benefits and economics of bulk energy storage technologies in the power grid
by Das, Trishna & Krishnan, Venkat & McCalley, James D.
- 119-130 A thermal resistance-based method for the optimal design of central variable water/air volume chiller systems
by Chen, Qun & Wang, Yi-Fei & Xu, Yun-Chao
- 131-150 A multi-objective approach for optimal prioritization of energy efficiency measures in buildings: Model, software and case studies
by Karmellos, M. & Kiprakis, A. & Mavrotas, G.
- 151-162 Optimization for a hybrid energy storage system in electric vehicles using dynamic programing approach
by Song, Ziyou & Hofmann, Heath & Li, Jianqiu & Han, Xuebing & Ouyang, Minggao
- 163-174 Numerical investigation on shell-side performances of combined parallel and serial two shell-pass shell-and-tube heat exchangers with continuous helical baffles
by Yang, Jian-Feng & Zeng, Min & Wang, Qiu-Wang
- 175-187 Industrial-scale bioethanol production from brown algae: Effects of pretreatment processes on plant economics
by Fasahati, Peyman & Woo, Hee Chul & Liu, J. Jay
- 188-195 Integration of energy-efficient empty fruit bunch drying with gasification/combined cycle systems
by Aziz, Muhammad & Prawisudha, Pandji & Prabowo, Bayu & Budiman, Bentang Arief
- 196-204 Product and corporate carbon footprint using the compound method based on financial accounts. The case of Osorio wind farms
by Alvarez, Sergio & Sosa, María & Rubio, Agustín
- 205-211 A way of achieving a low $/W and a decent power output from a thermoelectric device
by Kim, Hoon & Kim, Woochul
- 212-219 Performance investigation of a novel frost-free air-source heat pump water heater combined with energy storage and dehumidification
by Wang, Fenghao & Wang, Zhihua & Zheng, Yuxin & Lin, Zhang & Hao, Pengfei & Huan, Chao & Wang, Tian
- 220-229 The effects of electrode thickness on the electrochemical and thermal characteristics of lithium ion battery
by Zhao, Rui & Liu, Jie & Gu, Junjie
- 230-244 Order selection of thermal models by frequency analysis of measurements for building energy efficiency estimation
by Naveros, I. & Ghiaus, C.
- 245-259 Environmental impacts of microgeneration: Integrating solar PV, Stirling engine CHP and battery storage
by Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa
- 260-271 A combined optimal sizing and energy management approach for hybrid in-wheel motors of EVs
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Wu, Chien-Hsun
- 272-280 Determination of adequate regenerator for a Gamma-type Stirling engine
by Gheith, Ramla & Aloui, Fethi & Ben Nasrallah, Sassi
- 281-290 Flexible demand in the GB domestic electricity sector in 2030
by Drysdale, Brian & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick
- 291-302 The effect of thermal stratification on HCCI combustion: A numerical investigation
by Komninos, N.P.
- 303-312 A tool for evaluating geothermal power exploitability and its application to Ischia, Southern Italy
by Paoletti, V. & Langella, G. & Di Napoli, R. & Amoresano, A. & Meo, S. & Pecoraino, G. & Aiuppa, A.
- 313-326 Modeling of piston trajectory-based HCCI combustion enabled by a free piston engine
by Zhang, Chen & Li, Ke & Sun, Zongxuan
- 327-334 Critical and precious materials consumption and requirement in wind energy system in the EU 27
by Kim, Junbeum & Guillaume, Bertrand & Chung, Jinwook & Hwang, Yongwoo
- 335-349 Catalytic hydrogen production from fossil fuels via the water gas shift reaction
by Gradisher, Logan & Dutcher, Bryce & Fan, Maohong
- 350-364 Probabilistic performance assessment of a coal-fired power plant
by Hanak, D.P. & Kolios, A.J. & Biliyok, C. & Manovic, V.
- 365-375 Energy configuration and operation optimization of refinery fuel gas networks
by Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong & Du, Wenli
- 376-383 Second law analysis for sustainable heat and energy transfer: The entropic potential concept
by Wenterodt, Tammo & Redecker, Christoph & Herwig, Heinz
- 384-397 Thermo-economic analysis of steady state waste heat recovery in data centers using absorption refrigeration
by Ebrahimi, Khosrow & Jones, Gerard F. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 398-407 Shale gas technology innovation rate impact on economic Base Case – Scenario model benchmarks
by Weijermars, Ruud
2015, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-10 Effectiveness of pavement-solar energy system – An experimental study
by Zhou, Zhihua & Wang, Xiaojuan & Zhang, Xiaoyan & Chen, Guanyi & Zuo, Jian & Pullen, Stephen
- 11-20 Theoretical and experimental investigation of the Miller cycle diesel engine in terms of performance and emission parameters
by Gonca, Guven & Sahin, Bahri & Parlak, Adnan & Ust, Yasin & Ayhan, Vezir & Cesur, İdris & Boru, Barış
- 21-30 A low-temperature partial-oxidation-methanol micro reformer with high fuel conversion rate and hydrogen production yield
by Wang, Hsueh-Sheng & Huang, Kuo-Yang & Huang, Yuh-Jeen & Su, Yu-Chuan & Tseng, Fan-Gang
- 31-35 Cr-methanol fuel cell for efficient Cr(VI) removal and high power production
by Chen, Qing-Yun & Fu, Rong & Fang, Xiao-Wen & Cai, Wen-Fang & Wang, Yun-Hai & Cheng, Shao-An
- 36-50 Climate effects of bioenergy from forest residues in comparison to fossil energy
by Gustavsson, Leif & Haus, Sylvia & Ortiz, Carina A. & Sathre, Roger & Truong, Nguyen Le
- 51-70 An energy signal tool for decision support in building energy systems
by Henze, Gregor P. & Pavlak, Gregory S. & Florita, Anthony R. & Dodier, Robert H. & Hirsch, Adam I.
- 71-90 A pseudo-optimal inexact stochastic interval T2 fuzzy sets approach for energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty: A case study for Xiamen City of China
by Jin, L. & Huang, G.H. & Fan, Y.R. & Wang, L. & Wu, T.
- 91-98 Emission reductions studies of a biodiesel engine using EGR and SCR for agriculture operations in developing countries
by Solaimuthu, C. & Ganesan, V. & Senthilkumar, D. & Ramasamy, K.K.
- 99-107 Urban energy consumption: Different insights from energy flow analysis, input–output analysis and ecological network analysis
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 108-120 The 20% house – An integrated assessment of options for reducing net carbon emissions from existing UK houses
by Rogers, J.G. & Cooper, S.J.G. & O’Grady, Á. & McManus, M.C. & Howard, H.R. & Hammond, G.P.
- 121-132 Study of solar regenerated membrane desiccant system to control humidity and decrease energy consumption in office spaces
by Keniar, Khoudor & Ghali, Kamel & Ghaddar, Nesreen
- 133-142 Energy and environmental comparison of two-stage solutions for commercial refrigeration at low temperature: Fluids and systems
by Llopis, Rodrigo & Sánchez, Daniel & Sanz-Kock, Carlos & Cabello, Ramón & Torrella, Enrique
- 143-149 The effects of air stoichiometry and air excess ratio on the transient response of a PEMFC under load change conditions
by Kim, Bosung & Cha, Dowon & Kim, Yongchan
- 150-159 Energy and complexity: New ways forward
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & Varga, Liz & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 160-168 Assessment of off-design performance of a small-scale combined cooling and power system using an alternative operating strategy for gas turbine
by Han, Wei & Chen, Qiang & Lin, Ru-mou & Jin, Hong-guang
- 169-182 The energy efficiency ratio of heat storage in one shell-and-one tube phase change thermal energy storage unit
by Wang, Wei-Wei & Wang, Liang-Bi & He, Ya-Ling
- 183-192 Selective catalytic reduction of NO in a reverse-flow reactor: Modelling and experimental validation
by Muñoz, Emilio & Marín, Pablo & Díez, Fernando V. & Ordóñez, Salvador
- 193-201 Non-isothermal crystallization of aqueous nanofluids with high aspect-ratio carbon nano-additives for cold thermal energy storage
by Fan, Li-Wu & Yao, Xiao-Li & Wang, Xiao & Wu, Yu-Yue & Liu, Xue-Ling & Xu, Xu & Yu, Zi-Tao
- 202-215 Ca-looping for postcombustion CO2 capture: A comparative analysis on the performances of dolomite and limestone
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 216-223 Environmental impacts related to the commissioning and usage phase of an intelligent energy management system
by Gangolells, Marta & Casals, Miquel & Forcada, Núria & Macarulla, Marcel & Giretti, Alberto
- 224-241 Energy and economic analysis of geothermal–solar trigeneration systems: A case study for a hotel building in Ischia
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Palombo, Adolfo & Vicidomini, Maria
- 242-257 Numerical analysis of the optimum membrane/ionomer water content of PEMFCs: The interaction of Nafion® ionomer content and cathode relative humidity
by Xing, Lei & Das, Prodip K. & Song, Xueguan & Mamlouk, Mohamed & Scott, Keith
- 258-275 Energy saving potential of various air-side economizers in a modular data center
by Ham, Sang-Woo & Kim, Min-Hwi & Choi, Byung-Nam & Jeong, Jae-Weon
- 276-290 Start-up modes of thermoelectric generator based on vehicle exhaust waste heat recovery
by Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing & Diao, Hai & Shu, Gequn & Jiao, Kui
- 291-301 Experimental performance of evaporative cooling pad systems in greenhouses in humid subtropical climates
by Xu, J. & Li, Y. & Wang, R.Z. & Liu, W. & Zhou, P.
- 302-314 Multi-objective particle swarm optimization of binary geothermal power plants
by Clarke, Joshua & McLeskey, James T.
- 315-330 Closed-loop control of HCCI combustion for DME using external EGR and rebreathed EGR to reduce pressure-rise rate with combustion-phasing retard
by Jung, Dongwon & Iida, Norimasa
- 331-336 A crack-free and super-hydrophobic cathode micro-porous layer for direct methanol fuel cells
by Yan, X.H. & Zhao, T.S. & An, L. & Zhao, G. & Zeng, L.
- 337-345 An air-based corrugated cavity-receiver for solar parabolic trough concentrators
by Bader, Roman & Pedretti, Andrea & Barbato, Maurizio & Steinfeld, Aldo
- 346-366 Alternative thermochemical routes for aviation biofuels via alcohols synthesis: Process modeling, techno-economic assessment and comparison
by Atsonios, Konstantinos & Kougioumtzis, Michael-Alexander & D. Panopoulos, Kyriakos & Kakaras, Emmanuel
- 367-380 Comparative cradle-to-gate life cycle assessment of wood pellet production with torrefaction
by Adams, P.W.R. & Shirley, J.E.J. & McManus, M.C.
- 381-392 Numerical analysis of a shell-and-tube latent heat storage unit with fins for air-conditioning application
by Zhao, Dongliang & Tan, Gang
- 393-403 Fleet view of electrified transportation reveals smaller potential to reduce GHG emissions
by Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 404-413 Decreasing energy use and influence to environment by radiant panel heating using different energy sources
by Bojić, Milorad & Cvetković, Dragan & Bojić, Ljubiša
- 414-422 Energy efficient hotspot-targeted embedded liquid cooling of electronics
by Sharma, Chander Shekhar & Tiwari, Manish K. & Zimmermann, Severin & Brunschwiler, Thomas & Schlottig, Gerd & Michel, Bruno & Poulikakos, Dimos
- 423-431 An MILP model for optimization of a small-scale LNG supply chain along a coastline
by Jokinen, Raine & Pettersson, Frank & Saxén, Henrik
- 432-444 Multi-objective efficiency enhancement using workload spreading in an operational data center
by Habibi Khalaj, Ali & Scherer, Thomas & Siriwardana, Jayantha & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 445-449 Impact of heat transfer on the performance of micro gas turbines
by Verstraete, Dries & Bowkett, Carlos
- 450-459 Measuring energy efficiency: Is energy intensity a good evidence base?
by Proskuryakova, L. & Kovalev, A.
- 460-473 Performance prediction of HCCI engines with oxygenated fuels using artificial neural networks
by Rezaei, Javad & Shahbakhti, Mahdi & Bahri, Bahram & Aziz, Azhar Abdul
- 474-487 Externally fired gas turbine technology: A review
by Al-attab, K.A. & Zainal, Z.A.
- 488-495 Development of PN emission factors for the real world urban driving conditions of a hybrid city bus
by Soylu, Seref
- 496-504 An inverse method for calculation of thermal inertia and heat gain in air conditioning and refrigeration systems
by Fayazbakhsh, M.A. & Bagheri, F. & Bahrami, M.
- 505-516 Experimental validation of a thermodynamic boiler model under steady state and dynamic conditions
by Carlon, Elisa & Verma, Vijay Kumar & Schwarz, Markus & Golicza, Laszlo & Prada, Alessandro & Baratieri, Marco & Haslinger, Walter & Schmidl, Christoph
- 517-532 Design and performance prediction of radial ORC turboexpanders
by Fiaschi, Daniele & Manfrida, Giampaolo & Maraschiello, Francesco
- 533-545 Experimental assessment of the energy performance of a hybrid desiccant cooling system and comparison with other air-conditioning technologies
by Angrisani, Giovanni & Roselli, Carlo & Sasso, Maurizio
- 546-558 Economic assessment of novel amine based CO2 capture technologies integrated in power plants based on European Benchmarking Task Force methodology
by Manzolini, G. & Sanchez Fernandez, E. & Rezvani, S. & Macchi, E. & Goetheer, E.L.V. & Vlugt, T.J.H.
- 559-571 Indicative energy technology assessment of advanced rechargeable batteries
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Hazeldine, Tom
- 572-583 Comparative study of the thermal and power performances of a semi-transparent photovoltaic façade under different ventilation modes
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Ma, Tao
- 584-589 Impact of potassium promoter on Cu–Fe based mixed alcohols synthesis catalyst
by Ding, Mingyue & Tu, Junling & Qiu, Minghuang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Li, Yuping
- 590-597 Capability of smart appliances to provide reserve services
by Nistor, Silviu & Wu, Jianzhong & Sooriyabandara, Mahesh & Ekanayake, Janaka
- 598-604 An experimental study on the negative effects of downwards flow of the melted frost over a multi-circuit outdoor coil in an air source heat pump during reverse cycle defrosting
by Song, Mengjie & Pan, Dongmei & Li, Ning & Deng, Shiming
- 605-620 An assessment of solar-powered organic Rankine cycle systems for combined heating and power in UK domestic applications
by Freeman, James & Hellgardt, Klaus & Markides, Christos N.
- 621-630 Torrefied versus conventional pellet production – A comparative study on energy and emission balance based on pilot-plant data and EU sustainability criteria
by Agar, D. & Gil, J. & Sanchez, D. & Echeverria, I. & Wihersaari, M.
- 631-639 Effects of structural design on the performance of electrical double layer capacitors
by Kashkooli, Ali Ghorbani & Farhad, Siamak & Chabot, Victor & Yu, Aiping & Chen, Zhongwei
- 640-647 Innovative and precise MPP estimation using P–V curve geometry for photovoltaics
by Kumar, Gaurav & Trivedi, Milind B. & Panchal, Ashish K.
- 648-660 Thermal performance of a radiant floor heating system with different heat storage materials and heating pipes
by Zhou, Guobing & He, Jing
- 661-674 Development of bifunctional microencapsulated phase change materials with crystalline titanium dioxide shell for latent-heat storage and photocatalytic effectiveness
by Chai, Luxiao & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 675-684 The effects of radiative heat transfer during the melting process of a high temperature phase change material confined in a spherical shell
by Archibold, Antonio Ramos & Rahman, Muhammad M. & Yogi Goswami, D. & Stefanakos, Elias K.
- 685-694 Options for residential building services design using fuel cell based micro-CHP and the potential for heat integration
by Adam, Alexandros & Fraga, Eric S. & Brett, Dan J.L.
- 695-706 Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response
by Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob
2015, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-8 Assessing the impact of changes in the electricity price structure on dairy farm energy costs
by Upton, J. & Murphy, M. & Shalloo, L. & Groot Koerkamp, P.W.G. & De Boer, I.J.M.
- 9-17 A two-stage traveling-wave thermoacoustic electric generator with loudspeakers as alternators
by Kang, Huifang & Cheng, Peng & Yu, Zhibin & Zheng, Hongfei
- 18-25 On-line measurement of proximates and lignocellulose components of corn stover using NIRS
by Xue, Junjie & Yang, Zengling & Han, Lujia & Liu, Yuchen & Liu, Yao & Zhou, Chengcheng
- 26-36 CO2 capture and sorbent regeneration performances of some wood ash materials
by Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Chen, Xiaoping & Li, Changhai
- 37-45 Methodology to establish the permitted maximum losses due to shading and orientation in photovoltaic applications in buildings
by Mulcué-Nieto, Luis Fernando & Mora-López, Llanos
- 46-55 Experimental investigation of a multi-effect active solar still: The effect of the number of stages
by Karimi Estahbanati, M.R. & Feilizadeh, Mehrzad & Jafarpur, Khosrow & Feilizadeh, Mansoor & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza
- 56-63 Optimal operation of cascade hydropower stations using hydrogen as storage medium
by Lu, Di & Wang, Bende & Wang, Yaodong & Zhou, Huicheng & Liang, Qiuhua & Peng, Yong & Roskilly, Tony
- 64-76 A model-based approach to battery selection for truck onboard fuel cell-based APU in an anti-idling application
by Pregelj, Boštjan & Vrečko, Darko & Petrovčič, Janko & Jovan, Vladimir & Dolanc, Gregor
- 77-87 A fast chiller power demand response control strategy for buildings connected to smart grid
by Xue, Xue & Wang, Shengwei & Yan, Chengchu & Cui, Borui
- 88-96 Impact of electric vehicles on distribution substations: A Swiss case study
by Salah, Florian & Ilg, Jens P. & Flath, Christoph M. & Basse, Hauke & Dinther, Clemens van
- 97-109 Minimal heating and cooling in a modern rose greenhouse
by Van Beveren, P.J.M. & Bontsema, J. & Van Straten, G. & Van Henten, E.J.
- 110-116 Economic growth and biomass consumption nexus: Dynamic panel analysis for Sub-Sahara African countries
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Bilgili, Faik
- 117-125 Wind tunnel experiments of a newly developed two-bladed Savonius-style wind turbine
by Roy, Sukanta & Saha, Ujjwal K.
- 126-133 A new model to estimate CO2 coal gasification kinetics based only on parent coal characterization properties
by Gomez, Arturo & Mahinpey, Nader
- 134-150 Gray-box modeling and validation of residential HVAC system for control system design
by Afram, Abdul & Janabi-Sharifi, Farrokh
- 151-157 Electricity generation by a plant microbial fuel cell with an integrated oxygen reducing biocathode
by Wetser, Koen & Sudirjo, Emilius & Buisman, Cees J.N. & Strik, David P.B.T.B.
- 158-172 Generalization of exergy analysis
by Pavelka, Michal & Klika, Václav & Vágner, Petr & Maršík, František
- 173-182 Optimal allocation and adaptive VAR control of PV-DG in distribution networks
by Fu, Xueqian & Chen, Haoyong & Cai, Runqing & Yang, Ping
- 183-192 Hydrothermal liquefaction of barley straw to bio-crude oil: Effects of reaction temperature and aqueous phase recirculation
by Zhu, Zhe & Rosendahl, Lasse & Toor, Saqib Sohail & Yu, Donghong & Chen, Guanyi
- 193-210 High resolution modelling of multi-energy domestic demand profiles
by Good, Nicholas & Zhang, Lingxi & Navarro-Espinosa, Alejandro & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 211-221 Heat and mass transfer performance analysis and cooling capacity prediction of earth to air heat exchanger
by Niu, Fuxin & Yu, Yuebin & Yu, Daihong & Li, Haorong
- 222-239 Preliminary experimental analysis of a small-scale prototype SWRO desalination plant, designed for continuous adjustment of its energy consumption to the widely varying power generated by a stand-alone wind turbine
by Carta, José A. & González, Jaime & Cabrera, Pedro & Subiela, Vicente J.
- 240-249 New and improved methods to estimate day-ahead quantity and quality of solar irradiance
by Kang, Byung O & Tam, Kwa-Sur
- 250-255 Co-digestion of food waste in municipal wastewater treatment plants: Effect of different mixtures on methane yield and hydrolysis rate constant
by Koch, Konrad & Helmreich, Brigitte & Drewes, Jörg E.
- 256-264 Oil price volatility and oil-related events: An Internet concern study perspective
by Ji, Qiang & Guo, Jian-Feng
- 265-272 New kinetic model of coal tar hydrogenation process via carbon number component approach
by Dai, Fei & Gong, Maoming & Li, Chunshan & Li, Zengxi & Zhang, Suojiang
- 273-281 Electricity consumption of telecommunication equipment to achieve a telemeeting
by Chavanne, X. & Schinella, S. & Marquet, D. & Frangi, J.P. & Le Masson, S.
- 282-291 Enhancing the productivity of microalgae cultivated in wastewater toward biofuel production: A critical review
by Chen, Guanyi & Zhao, Liu & Qi, Yun
- 292-300 New steam generation system for lead-cooled fast reactors, based on steam re-circulation through ejector
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Revetria, Roberto
- 301-309 Korean public’s perceptions on supply security of fossil fuels: A contingent valuation analysis
by Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Jihyo
- 310-321 Performance assessment of partially sulfonated PVdF-co-HFP as polymer electrolyte membranes in single chambered microbial fuel cells
by Kumar, Vikash & Nandy, Arpita & Das, Suparna & Salahuddin, M. & Kundu, Patit P.
- 322-337 Optimization and spatial pattern of large-scale aquifer thermal energy storage
by Sommer, Wijbrand & Valstar, Johan & Leusbrock, Ingo & Grotenhuis, Tim & Rijnaarts, Huub
- 338-351 Controlling moisture content and truck configurations to model and optimise biomass supply chain logistics in Ireland
by Sosa, Amanda & Acuna, Mauricio & McDonnell, Kevin & Devlin, Ger
- 352-363 An efficient optimization of well placement and control for a geothermal prospect under geological uncertainty
by Chen, Mingjie & Tompson, Andrew F.B. & Mellors, Robert J. & Abdalla, Osman
- 364-374 Exploring energy efficiency in several European countries. An attribution analysis of the Divisia structural change index
by Fernández González, P.
- 375-384 Wave energy potential assessment in the Caribbean Low Level Jet using wave hindcast information
by Appendini, Christian M. & Urbano-Latorre, Claudia P. & Figueroa, Bernardo & Dagua-Paz, Claudia J. & Torres-Freyermuth, Alec & Salles, Paulo
- 385-401 The effects of key parameters on the transition from SI combustion to HCCI combustion in a two-stroke free piston linear engine
by Hung, Nguyen Ba & Lim, Ocktaeck & Iida, Norimasa
- 402-412 Performance characterization of a vanadium redox flow battery at different operating parameters under a standardized test-bed system
by Mohamed, M.R. & Leung, P.K. & Sulaiman, M.H.
- 413-426 A multi-region optimization planning model for China’s power sector
by Cheng, Rui & Xu, Zhaofeng & Liu, Pei & Wang, Zhe & Li, Zheng & Jones, Ian
- 427-434 A method for state-of-charge estimation of Li-ion batteries based on multi-model switching strategy
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 435-444 Seasonal climate forecasts for medium-term electricity demand forecasting
by De Felice, Matteo & Alessandri, Andrea & Catalano, Franco
- 445-462 Correlation analysis on wind and hydro resources with electricity demand and prices in New Zealand
by Suomalainen, Kiti & Pritchard, Geoffrey & Sharp, Basil & Yuan, Ziqi & Zakeri, Golbon
- 467-481 Feasibility analysis of using abandoned salt caverns for large-scale underground energy storage in China
by Yang, Chunhe & Wang, Tongtao & Li, Yinping & Yang, Haijun & Li, Jianjun & Qu, Dan’an & Xu, Baocai & Yang, Yun & Daemen, J.J.K.
- 482-489 Combining a dynamic battery model with high-resolution smart grid data to assess microgrid islanding lifetime
by Fares, Robert L. & Webber, Michael E.
- 490-500 Regenerative air energy storage for remote wind–diesel micro-grid communities
by Manchester, Sebastian C. & Swan, Lukas G. & Groulx, Dominic
- 501-510 Technoeconomic feasibility of grid storage: Mapping electrical services and energy storage technologies
by Pearre, Nathaniel S. & Swan, Lukas G.
- 511-536 Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation
by Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong & Dooner, Mark & Clarke, Jonathan
- 537-544 Monitoring innovation in electrochemical energy storage technologies: A patent-based approach
by Mueller, Simon C. & Sandner, Philipp G. & Welpe, Isabell M.
- 545-553 Review of energy storage system for wind power integration support
by Zhao, Haoran & Wu, Qiuwei & Hu, Shuju & Xu, Honghua & Rasmussen, Claus Nygaard
- 554-566 A MILP model for optimising multi-service portfolios of distributed energy storage
by Moreno, Rodrigo & Moreira, Roberto & Strbac, Goran
- 567-575 Analysis of the maximal possible grid relief from PV-peak-power impacts by using storage systems for increased self-consumption
by Moshövel, Janina & Kairies, Kai-Philipp & Magnor, Dirk & Leuthold, Matthias & Bost, Mark & Gährs, Swantje & Szczechowicz, Eva & Cramer, Moritz & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 576-587 Optimum community energy storage system for PV energy time-shift
by Parra, David & Gillott, Mark & Norman, Stuart A. & Walker, Gavin S.
- 588-602 A load predictive energy management system for supercapacitor-battery hybrid energy storage system in solar application using the Support Vector Machine
by Chia, Yen Yee & Lee, Lam Hong & Shafiabady, Niusha & Isa, Dino
- 603-616 Modeling and control of an open accumulator Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) system for wind turbines
by Saadat, Mohsen & Shirazi, Farzad A. & Li, Perry Y.
- 617-628 Feasibility study of a hybrid wind turbine system – Integration with compressed air energy storage
by Sun, Hao & Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong
- 629-637 Pumped hydro storage plants with improved operational flexibility using constant speed Francis runners
by Beevers, D. & Branchini, L. & Orlandini, V. & De Pascale, A. & Perez-Blanco, H.
- 638-648 A long-term analysis of pumped hydro storage to firm wind power
by Foley, A.M. & Leahy, P.G. & Li, K. & McKeogh, E.J. & Morrison, A.P.