Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
2018, Volume 213, Issue C
- 262-271 Optimal subhourly electricity resource dispatch under multiple price signals with high renewable generation availability
by Chassin, David P. & Behboodi, Sahand & Djilali, Ned
- 272-284 Techno-economic evaluation of integrating torrefaction with anaerobic digestion
by Doddapaneni, Tharaka Rama Krishna C. & Praveenkumar, Ramasamy & Tolvanen, Henrik & Rintala, Jukka & Konttinen, Jukka
- 285-292 Characteristics of a 10 kW honeycomb reactor for natural gas fueled chemical-looping combustion
by Zhang, Hao & Liu, Xiangyu & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang
- 293-305 Experimental study on the performance of a vanadium redox flow battery with non-uniformly compressed carbon felt electrode
by Wang, Q. & Qu, Z.G. & Jiang, Z.Y. & Yang, W.W.
- 306-321 BioHEAT: A policy decision support tool in Ireland’s bioenergy and heat sectors
by Durusut, Emrah & Tahir, Foaad & Foster, Sam & Dineen, Denis & Clancy, Matthew
- 322-333 Energy modeling and saving potential analysis using a novel extreme learning fuzzy logic network: A case study of ethylene industry
by Zhu, Qun-Xiong & Zhang, Chen & He, Yan-Lin & Xu, Yuan
- 334-342 Ultra-low NOx emissions from catalytic hydrogen combustion
by Fumey, B. & Buetler, T. & Vogt, U.F.
- 343-352 Performance study on a passive solar seawater desalination system using multi-effect heat recovery
by Li, Shuang-Fei & Liu, Zhen-Hua & Shao, Zhi-Xiong & Xiao, Hong-shen & Xia, Ning
- 353-365 Harvesting mechanical energy, storage, and lighting using a novel PDMS based triboelectric generator with inclined wall arrays and micro-topping structure
by Trinh, V.L. & Chung, C.K.
- 366-374 Towards a uniform distribution of zinc in the negative electrode for zinc bromine flow batteries
by Jiang, H.R. & Wu, M.C. & Ren, Y.X. & Shyy, W. & Zhao, T.S.
- 375-383 Temperature rise prediction of lithium-ion battery suffering external short circuit for all-climate electric vehicles application
by Chen, Zeyu & Xiong, Rui & Lu, Jiahuan & Li, Xinggang
- 384-407 Use of biomass in integrated steelmaking – Status quo, future needs and comparison to other low-CO2 steel production technologies
by Suopajärvi, Hannu & Umeki, Kentaro & Mousa, Elsayed & Hedayati, Ali & Romar, Henrik & Kemppainen, Antti & Wang, Chuan & Phounglamcheik, Aekjuthon & Tuomikoski, Sari & Norberg, Nicklas & Andefors, Alf & Öhman, Marcus & Lassi, Ulla & Fabritius, Timo
- 408-414 Effect of nano-size of functionalized silica on overall performance of swelling-filling modified Nafion membrane for direct methanol fuel cell application
by Li, Jing & Xu, Guoxiao & Luo, Xingying & Xiong, Jie & Liu, Zhao & Cai, Weiwei
- 415-425 Using change-point and Gaussian process models to create baseline energy models in industrial facilities: A comparison
by Carpenter, Joseph & Woodbury, Keith A. & O'Neill, Zheng
- 426-434 Hydrogen desorption using honeycomb finned heat exchangers integrated in adsorbent storage systems
by Corgnale, Claudio & Hardy, Bruce & Chahine, Richard & Cossement, Daniel
- 435-449 California end-use electrification impacts on carbon neutrality and clean air
by Ebrahimi, Siavash & Mac Kinnon, Michael & Brouwer, Jack
- 450-468 Numerical investigation on adding/substituting hydrogen in the CDC and RCCI combustion in a heavy duty engine
by Ahmadi, Rouhollah & Hosseini, S. Mohammad
- 469-485 Use of spatio-temporal calibrated wind shear model to improve accuracy of wind resource assessment
by Li, Jiale & Wang, Xuefei & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 486-498 Uncertainty-based life-cycle analysis of near-zero energy buildings for performance improvements
by Huang, Pei & Huang, Gongsheng & Sun, Yongjun
- 499-509 Power load probability density forecasting using Gaussian process quantile regression
by Yang, Yandong & Li, Shufang & Li, Wenqi & Qu, Meijun
- 510-519 Energy conversion and gas emissions from production and combustion of poultry-litter-derived hydrochar and biochar
by Mau, Vivian & Gross, Amit
- 520-539 Process integration of a multiperiod sugarcane biorefinery
by Oliveira, Cássia M. & Pavão, Leandro V. & Ravagnani, Mauro A.S.S. & Cruz, Antonio J.G. & Costa, Caliane B.B.
- 540-554 Bed configuration effects on the finned flat-tube adsorption heat exchanger performance: Numerical modeling and experimental validation
by Mohammadzadeh Kowsari, Milad & Niazmand, Hamid & Tokarev, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- 555-572 How to decarbonize the natural gas sector: A dynamic simulation approach for the market development estimation of renewable gas in Germany
by Horschig, Thomas & Adams, P.W.R. & Gawel, Erik & Thrän, Daniela
- 573-584 Asymptotic analysis for the inlet relative humidity effects on the performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Liu, Yongfeng & Fan, Lei & Pei, Pucheng & Yao, Shengzhuo & Wang, Fang
- 585-594 Improving economics of lignocellulosic biofuels: An integrated strategy for coproducing 1,5-pentanediol and ethanol
by Huang, Kefeng & Won, Wangyun & Barnett, Kevin J. & Brentzel, Zachary J. & Alonso, David M. & Huber, George W. & Dumesic, James A. & Maravelias, Christos T.
- 595-610 Optimal integration of renewable based processes for fuels and power production: Spain case study
by Martín, Mariano & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 611-625 Fuzzy model of residential energy decision-making considering behavioral economic concepts
by Spandagos, Constantine & Ng, Tze Ling
- 626-638 Integrated strategic and tactical optimization of forest-based biomass supply chains to consider medium-term supply and demand variations
by Akhtari, Shaghaygh & Sowlati, Taraneh & Griess, Verena C.
- 639-657 Energy-efficient control of electric vehicles based on linear quadratic regulator and phase plane analysis
by Han, Zhongliang & Xu, Nan & Chen, Hong & Huang, Yanjun & Zhao, Bin
- 658-669 Optimal supply and demand bidding strategy for an aggregator of small prosumers
by Iria, José & Soares, Filipe & Matos, Manuel
- 670-694 Simulation of a biomimetic façade using TRNSYS
by Webb, Matthew & Aye, Lu & Green, Ray
2018, Volume 212, Issue C
- 1-12 Injection strategies for reducing smoke and improving the performance of a butanol-diesel common rail dual fuel engine
by Yadav, Jaykumar & Ramesh, A.
- 13-32 Comprehensive study of key operating parameters on combustion characteristics of butanol-gasoline blends in a high speed SI engine
by Liu, Kaimin & Li, Yangtao & Yang, Jing & Deng, Banglin & Feng, Renhua & Huang, Yanjun
- 33-45 Assessing compressibility effects on the performance of large horizontal-axis wind turbines
by Yan, Chi & Archer, Cristina L.
- 46-56 A study of the relationships between coal structures and combustion characteristics: The insights from micro-Raman spectroscopy based on 32 kinds of Chinese coals
by Xu, Jun & Tang, Hao & Su, Sheng & Liu, Jiawei & Xu, Kai & Qian, Kun & Wang, Yi & Zhou, Yingbiao & Hu, Song & Zhang, Anchao & Xiang, Jun
- 57-83 Large-scale liquid hydrogen production methods and approaches: A review
by Aasadnia, Majid & Mehrpooya, Mehdi
- 84-108 Techno-economic role of PV tracking technology in a hybrid PV-hydroelectric standalone power system
by Shabani, Masoume & Mahmoudimehr, Javad
- 109-121 A systematic comparison of different S-CO2 Brayton cycle layouts based on multi-objective optimization for applications in solar power tower plants
by Wang, Kun & Li, Ming-Jia & Guo, Jia-Qi & Li, Peiwen & Liu, Zhan-Bin
- 122-140 Optimization of V-Trough photovoltaic concentrators through genetic algorithms with heuristics based on Weibull distributions
by Arias-Rosales, Andrés & Mejía-Gutiérrez, Ricardo
- 141-150 The cost of electric power outages in the residential sector: A willingness to pay approach
by Morrissey, Karyn & Plater, Andrew & Dean, Mary
- 151-161 Influence of PCM design parameters on thermal and optical performance of multi-layer glazed roof
by Liu, Changyu & Wu, Yangyang & Bian, Ji & Li, Dong & Liu, Xiaoyan
- 162-174 Density of carbon dioxide with impurities by Coriolis flow meter, oscillation-type densitometer and equations of state
by Nazeri, Mahmoud & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes & Jukes, Edward
- 175-184 The effects of internal leakage on the performance of a micro gas turbine
by Kim, Min Jae & Kim, Jeong Ho & Kim, Tong Seop
- 185-195 Coordination and payment mechanisms for electric vehicle aggregators
by Perez-Diaz, Alvaro & Gerding, Enrico & McGroarty, Frank
- 196-209 Optimal operation of fuel cell/wind turbine hybrid power system under turbulent wind and variable load
by Bizon, Nicu
- 210-222 An investigation on utilization of biogas and syngas produced from biomass waste in premixed spark ignition engine
by Kan, Xiang & Zhou, Dezhi & Yang, Wenming & Zhai, Xiaoqiang & Wang, Chi-Hwa
- 223-232 A generic framework for power system flexibility analysis using cooperative game theory
by Kristiansen, Martin & Korpås, Magnus & Svendsen, Harald G.
- 233-243 An impact-based broadband aeroelastic energy harvester for concurrent wind and base vibration energy harvesting
by Zhao, Liya & Yang, Yaowen
- 244-264 Anticipating electricity prices for future needs – Implications for liberalised retail markets
by Loi, Tian Sheng Allan & Ng, Jia Le
- 265-282 Improving the representation of modal choice into bottom-up optimization energy system models – The MoCho-TIMES model
by Tattini, Jacopo & Ramea, Kalai & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Yang, Christopher & Mulholland, Eamonn & Yeh, Sonia & Karlsson, Kenneth
- 283-292 Network pricing for customer-operated energy storage in distribution networks
by Yan, Xiaohe & Gu, Chenghong & Li, Furong & Xiang, Yue
- 293-303 Transient response of a thermoelectric generator to load steps under constant heat flux
by Torrecilla, Marcos Compadre & Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Strain, Andrew & Knox, Andrew R.
- 304-321 CFD analysis of energy harvesting from flow induced vibration of a circular cylinder with an attached free-to-rotate pentagram impeller
by Zhu, Hongjun & Zhao, Ying & Zhou, Tongming
- 322-332 An investigation of multiple spark discharge using multi-coil ignition system for improving thermal efficiency of lean SI engine operation
by Jung, Dongwon & Iida, Norimasa
- 333-339 Metallic bipolar plate with a multi-hole structure in the rib regions for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
by Baik, Kyung Don & Seo, Il Sung
- 340-361 Microgrid clustering architectures
by Bullich-Massagué, Eduard & Díaz-González, Francisco & Aragüés-Peñalba, Mònica & Girbau-Llistuella, Francesc & Olivella-Rosell, Pol & Sumper, Andreas
- 362-371 Micro electrostatic energy harvester with both broad bandwidth and high normalized power density
by Zhang, Yulong & Wang, Tianyang & Luo, Anxin & Hu, Yushen & Li, Xinxin & Wang, Fei
- 372-385 Predicting electricity consumption for commercial and residential buildings using deep recurrent neural networks
by Rahman, Aowabin & Srikumar, Vivek & Smith, Amanda D.
- 386-400 The future role of Power-to-Gas in the energy transition: Regional and local techno-economic analyses in Baden-Württemberg
by McKenna, R.C. & Bchini, Q. & Weinand, J.M. & Michaelis, J. & König, S. & Köppel, W. & Fichtner, W.
- 401-415 Mathematical modeling and performance evaluation of a desiccant coated fin-tube heat exchanger
by Jagirdar, Mrinal & Lee, Poh Seng
- 416-427 Performance-based validation of climatic zoning for building energy efficiency applications
by Walsh, Angélica & Cóstola, Daniel & Labaki, Lucila Chebel
- 428-442 A methodology for performance robustness assessment of low-energy buildings using scenario analysis
by Kotireddy, Rajesh & Hoes, Pieter-Jan & Hensen, Jan L.M.
- 443-454 Security of supply in a carbon-free electric power system: The case of Iceland
by Duenas, Pablo & Ramos, Andres & Tapia-Ahumada, Karen & Olmos, Luis & Rivier, Michel & Pérez-Arriaga, Jose-Ignacio
- 455-464 Composite phase change materials with good reversible thermochromic ability in delignified wood substrate for thermal energy storage
by Yang, Haiyue & Wang, Yazhou & Yu, Qianqian & Cao, Guoliang & Yang, Rue & Ke, Jiaona & Di, Xin & Liu, Feng & Zhang, Wenbo & Wang, Chengyu
- 465-477 Study on the configuration of bottom cycle in natural gas combined cycle power plants integrated with oxy-fuel combustion
by Xiang, Yanlei & Cai, Lei & Guan, Yanwen & Liu, Wenbin & Han, Yixiao & Liang, Ying
- 478-488 Exploration of the material property space for chemical looping air separation applied to carbon capture and storage
by Görke, R.H. & Hu, W. & Dunstan, M.T. & Dennis, J.S. & Scott, S.A.
- 489-497 Community energy storage: A smart choice for the smart grid?
by Barbour, Edward & Parra, David & Awwad, Zeyad & González, Marta C.
- 498-508 Optimal sizing of flexible nuclear hybrid energy system components considering wind volatility
by Baker, T.E. & Epiney, A.S. & Rabiti, C. & Shittu, E.
- 509-515 Microbial electrolysis treatment of post-hydrothermal liquefaction wastewater with hydrogen generation
by Shen, Ruixia & Jiang, Yong & Ge, Zheng & Lu, Jianwen & Zhang, Yuanhui & Liu, Zhidan & Ren, Zhiyong Jason
- 516-526 Experimental investigation and thermodynamic modeling of an innovative molten salt for thermal energy storage (TES)
by Li, Xiang & Wu, Shuang & Wang, Yang & Xie, Leidong
- 527-551 A strategic analysis of tidal current energy conversion systems in the European Union
by Segura, E. & Morales, R. & Somolinos, J.A.
- 552-564 Thermal performance of co-electrospun fatty acid nanofiber composites in the presence of nanoparticles
by Golestaneh, Seyyed Iman & Karimi, Gholamreza & Babapoor, Aziz & Torabi, Farshid
- 565-576 Building-group-level performance evaluations of net zero energy buildings with non-collaborative controls
by Sun, Yongjun & Huang, Gongsheng & Xu, Xinhua & Lai, Alvin Chi-Keung
- 577-591 Selecting HVAC systems to achieve comfortable and cost-effective residential net-zero energy buildings
by Wu, Wei & Skye, Harrison M. & Domanski, Piotr A.
- 592-606 Thermodynamic modeling of solarized microturbine for combined heat and power applications
by Nelson, James & Johnson, Nathan G. & Doron, Pinchas & Stechel, Ellen B.
- 607-621 First time real time incentive demand response program in smart grid with “i-Energy” management system with different resources
by Eissa, M.M.
- 622-639 Energy economic evaluation of process heat supply by solar tower and high temperature reactor based on the ammonia production process
by Schröders, Sarah & Allelein, Hans-Josef
- 640-653 Sizing of hybrid energy storage system for a PV based microgrid through design space approach
by Jacob, Ammu Susanna & Banerjee, Rangan & Ghosh, Prakash C.
- 654-662 Iterative multi-task learning for time-series modeling of solar panel PV outputs
by Shireen, Tahasin & Shao, Chenhui & Wang, Hui & Li, Jingjing & Zhang, Xi & Li, Mingyang
- 663-679 Resource implications of alternative strategies for achieving zero greenhouse gas emissions from light-duty vehicles by 2060
by Harvey, L.D. Danny
- 680-690 Optimising tidal range power plant operation
by Angeloudis, Athanasios & Kramer, Stephan C. & Avdis, Alexandros & Piggott, Matthew D.
- 691-703 Does climate influence energy demand? A regional analysis
by Shaik, Saleem & Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman
- 704-719 Sustainable silicon photovoltaics manufacturing in a global market: A techno-economic, tariff and transportation framework
by Castellanos, Sergio & Santibañez-Aguilar, José E. & Shapiro, Benjamin B. & Powell, Douglas M. & Peters, Ian M. & Buonassisi, Tonio & Kammen, Daniel M. & Flores-Tlacuahuac, Antonio
- 720-720 Corrigendum to “Optimal design of multi-energy systems with seasonal storage” [Appl. Energy (2017)]
by Gabrielli, Paolo & Gazzani, Matteo & Martelli, Emanuele & Mazzotti, Marco
- 721-732 A heuristic multi-objective multi-criteria demand response planning in a system with high penetration of wind power generators
by Hajibandeh, Neda & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Osório, Gerardo J. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Catalão, João P.S.
- 733-745 Development of a fiber daylighting system based on a small scale linear Fresnel reflector: Theoretical elements
by Barbón, A. & Sánchez-Rodríguez, J.A. & Bayón, L. & Barbón, N.
- 746-758 Use of weather forecast for increasing the self-consumption rate of home solar systems: An Italian case study
by Petrollese, Mario & Cau, Giorgio & Cocco, Daniele
- 759-770 Production of syngas from H2O/CO2 by high-pressure coelectrolysis in tubular solid oxide cells
by Mehran, Muhammad Taqi & Yu, Seong-Bin & Lee, Dong-Young & Hong, Jong-Eun & Lee, Seung-Bok & Park, Seok-Joo & Song, Rak-Hyun & Lim, Tak-Hyoung
- 771-785 A conditional model of wind power forecast errors and its application in scenario generation
by Wang, Zhiwen & Shen, Chen & Liu, Feng
- 786-795 Co-combustion thermal conversion characteristics of textile dyeing sludge and pomelo peel using TGA and artificial neural networks
by Xie, Candie & Liu, Jingyong & Zhang, Xiaochun & Xie, Wuming & Sun, Jian & Chang, Kenlin & Kuo, Jiahong & Xie, Wenhao & Liu, Chao & Sun, Shuiyu & Buyukada, Musa & Evrendilek, Fatih
- 796-808 Internal resistance and polarization dynamics of lithium-ion batteries upon internal shorting
by Noelle, Daniel J. & Wang, Meng & Le, Anh V. & Shi, Yang & Qiao, Yu
- 809-819 Enhanced solar thermal conversion and thermal conduction of MWCNT-SiO2/Ag binary nanofluids
by Zeng, Jia & Xuan, Yimin
- 820-833 Cooperation in manure-based biogas production networks: An agent-based modeling approach
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Fraccascia, Luca & Mes, Martijn & Zijm, Henk
- 834-849 Planning regional-scale electric power systems under uncertainty: A case study of Jing-Jin-Ji region, China
by Yu, L. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Fan, Y.R. & Yin, S.
- 850-867 An extended energy hub approach for load flow analysis of highly coupled district energy networks: Illustration with electricity and heating
by Ayele, Getnet Tadesse & Haurant, Pierrick & Laumert, Björn & Lacarrière, Bruno
- 868-880 Melting performance enhancement of phase change material by a limited amount of metal foam: Configurational optimization and economic assessment
by Xu, Yang & Li, Ming-Jia & Zheng, Zhang-Jing & Xue, Xiao-Dai
- 881-894 A social cost benefit analysis of grid-scale electrical energy storage projects: A case study
by Sidhu, Arjan S. & Pollitt, Michael G. & Anaya, Karim L.
- 895-908 Integrated photovoltaic and battery energy storage (PV-BES) systems: An analysis of existing financial incentive policies in the US
by Zhang, Jian & Cho, Heejin & Luck, Rogelio & Mago, Pedro J.
- 909-918 A numerical study on the chemical kinetics process during auto-ignition of n-heptane in a direct injection compression ignition engine
by Li, Yu & Li, Hailin & Guo, Hongsheng & Wang, Hu & Yao, Mingfa
- 919-930 Control development and performance evaluation for battery/flywheel hybrid energy storage solutions to mitigate load fluctuations in all-electric ship propulsion systems
by Hou, Jun & Sun, Jing & Hofmann, Heath
- 931-943 Improvement of H2-rich gas production with tar abatement from pine wood conversion over bi-functional Ca2Fe2O5 catalyst: Investigation of inner-looping redox reaction and promoting mechanisms
by Sun, Zhao & Chen, Shiyi & Russell, Christopher K. & Hu, Jun & Rony, Asif H. & Tan, Gang & Chen, Aimin & Duan, Lunbo & Boman, John & Tang, Jinke & Chien, TeYu & Fan, Maohong & Xiang, Wenguo
- 944-954 The high efficient synthesis of natural gas from a joint-feedstock of coke-oven gas and pulverized coke via a chemical looping combustion scheme
by Xiang, Dong & Jin, Tong & Lei, Xinru & Liu, Shuai & Jiang, Yong & Dong, Zhongbing & Tao, Quanbao & Cao, Yan
- 955-965 Synthesis gas production from microalgae gasification in the presence of Fe2O3 oxygen carrier and CaO additive
by Liu, Guicai & Liao, Yanfen & Wu, Yuting & Ma, Xiaoqian
- 966-975 Design, simulation and experiment of a novel high efficiency energy harvesting paver
by Liu, Mingyi & Lin, Rui & Zhou, Shengxi & Yu, Yilun & Ishida, Aki & McGrath, Margarita & Kennedy, Brook & Hajj, Muhammad & Zuo, Lei
- 976-996 Energy efficiency of PCM integrated in fresh air cooling systems in different climatic conditions
by Pop, Octavian G. & Fechete Tutunaru, Lucian & Bode, Florin & Abrudan, Ancuţa C. & Balan, Mugur C.
- 997-1012 Robust ensemble learning framework for day-ahead forecasting of household based energy consumption
by Alobaidi, Mohammad H. & Chebana, Fateh & Meguid, Mohamed A.
- 1013-1024 The environmental and cost performance of current and future motorcycles
by Cox, Brian L. & Mutel, Christopher L.
- 1025-1037 Effects of porous media insert on the efficiency and power density of a high pressure (210 bar) liquid piston air compressor/expander – An experimental study
by Wieberdink, Jacob & Li, Perry Y. & Simon, Terrence W. & Van de Ven, James D.
- 1038-1050 Techno-economic evaluation of various RO+PRO and RO+FO integrated processes
by Wan, Chun Feng & Chung, Tai-Shung
- 1051-1068 Transient thermo-mechanical analysis of steam generators for solar tower plants
by González-Gómez, P.A. & Gómez-Hernández, J. & Briongos, J.V. & Santana, D.
- 1069-1082 Hidden factors and handling strategies on virtual in-situ sensor calibration in building energy systems: Prior information and cancellation effect
by Yoon, Sungmin & Yu, Yuebin
- 1083-1094 Energy harvesting technologies in roadway and bridge for different applications – A comprehensive review
by Wang, Hao & Jasim, Abbas & Chen, Xiaodan
- 1095-1106 Performance comparison of latent heat storage systems comprising plate fins with different shell and tube configurations
by Riahi, Soheila & Saman, Wasim Y. & Bruno, Frank & Belusko, Martin & Tay, N.H.S.
- 1107-1125 Optimization of blade pitch in H-rotor vertical axis wind turbines through computational fluid dynamics simulations
by Li, Chao & Xiao, Yiqing & Xu, You-lin & Peng, Yi-xin & Hu, Gang & Zhu, Songye
- 1126-1137 Association of direct normal irradiance with El Niño Southern Oscillation and its consequence on concentrated solar power production in the US Southwest
by Mohammadi, Kasra & Goudarzi, Navid
- 1138-1152 Hydraulic damping mechanism of low frequency oscillations in power systems: Quantitative analysis using a nonlinear model of hydropower plants
by Yang, Weijia & Norrlund, Per & Bladh, Johan & Yang, Jiandong & Lundin, Urban
- 1153-1164 A temperature threshold evaluation for thermocline energy storage in concentrated solar power plants
by Fasquelle, T. & Falcoz, Q. & Neveu, P. & Hoffmann, J.-F.
- 1165-1177 Characterization of microencapsulated and impregnated porous host materials based on calcium chloride for thermochemical energy storage
by Gaeini, M. & Rouws, A.L. & Salari, J.W.O. & Zondag, H.A. & Rindt, C.C.M.
- 1178-1190 A single particle model with chemical/mechanical degradation physics for lithium ion battery State of Health (SOH) estimation
by Li, J. & Adewuyi, K. & Lotfi, N. & Landers, R.G. & Park, J.
- 1191-1202 Techno-economic analysis of biogas upgrading via amine scrubber, carbon capture and ex-situ methanation
by Vo, Truc T.Q. & Wall, David M. & Ring, Denis & Rajendran, Karthik & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 1203-1225 Generic superstructure synthesis of organic Rankine cycles for waste heat recovery in industrial processes
by Kermani, Maziar & Wallerand, Anna S. & Kantor, Ivan D. & Maréchal, François
- 1226-1239 Roadway to self-healing highways with integrated wireless electric vehicle charging and sustainable energy harvesting technologies
by Venugopal, Prasanth & Shekhar, Aditya & Visser, Erwin & Scheele, Natalia & Chandra Mouli, Gautham Ram & Bauer, Pavol & Silvester, Sacha
- 1240-1251 Thermal energy storage for CSP hybrid gas turbine systems: Dynamic modelling and experimental validation
by Mahmood, Mariam & Traverso, Alberto & Traverso, Alberto Nicola & Massardo, Aristide F. & Marsano, Davide & Cravero, Carlo
- 1252-1261 External load resistance effect on the free piston expander-linear generator for organic Rankine cycle waste heat recovery system
by Hou, Xiaochen & Zhang, Hongguang & Xu, Yonghong & Yu, Fei & Zhao, Tenglong & Tian, Yaming & Yang, Yuxin & Zhao, Rui
- 1262-1281 Charge-sensitive modelling of organic Rankine cycle power systems for off-design performance simulation
by Dickes, Rémi & Dumont, Olivier & Guillaume, Ludovic & Quoilin, Sylvain & Lemort, Vincent
- 1282-1294 Modeling of quality of life in terms of energy and electricity consumption
by Nadimi, Reza & Tokimatsu, Koji
- 1295-1309 Improving operational flexibility by regulating extraction steam of high-pressure heaters on a 660 MW supercritical coal-fired power plant: A dynamic simulation
by Zhao, Yongliang & Wang, Chaoyang & Liu, Ming & Chong, Daotong & Yan, Junjie
- 1310-1320 Design and demonstration of a high temperature solar-heated rotary tube reactor for continuous particles calcination
by Abanades, Stéphane & André, Laurie
- 1321-1332 Comprehensive analysis of galvanostatic charge method for fuel cell degradation diagnosis
by Hu, Zunyan & Xu, Liangfei & Huang, Yiyuan & Li, Jianqiu & Ouyang, Minggao & Du, Xiaoli & Jiang, Hongliang
- 1333-1344 Quantitative modelling of why and how homeowners decide to renovate energy efficiently
by Wilson, C. & Pettifor, H. & Chryssochoidis, G.
- 1345-1359 Model-based performance diagnostics of heavy-duty gas turbines using compressor map adaptation
by Kang, Do Won & Kim, Tong Seop
- 1360-1376 Resource adequacy risks to the bulk power system in North America
by Murphy, Sinnott & Apt, Jay & Moura, John & Sowell, Fallaw
- 1377-1399 Assessing the 2014 retroactive regulatory framework applied to the concentrating solar power systems in Spain
by Hoz, Jordi de la & Martín, Helena & Montalà, Montserrat & Matas, José & Guzman, Ramon
- 1400-1408 Combustion characteristics of straw stored with CaCO3 in bubbling fluidized bed using quartz and olivine as bed materials
by Bozaghian, Marjan & Rebbling, Anders & Larsson, Sylvia H. & Thyrel, Mikael & Xiong, Shaojun & Skoglund, Nils
- 1409-1416 A new heat transfer model of phase change material based on energy asymmetry
by Jin, Xing & Hu, Huoyan & Shi, Xing & Zhou, Xin & Yang, Liu & Yin, Yonggao & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 1417-1432 Storage system for distributed-energy generation using liquid air combined with liquefied natural gas
by Kim, Juwon & Noh, Yeelyong & Chang, Daejun
- 1433-1447 Synergy potential for oil and geothermal energy exploitation
by Ziabakhsh-Ganji, Zaman & Nick, Hamidreza M. & Donselaar, Marinus E. & Bruhn, David F.
- 1448-1461 Multifunctional smart concretes with novel phase change materials: Mechanical and thermo-energy investigation
by D'Alessandro, Antonella & Pisello, Anna Laura & Fabiani, Claudia & Ubertini, Filippo & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Cotana, Franco
- 1462-1475 Interactive game vector: A stochastic operation-based pricing mechanism for smart energy systems with coupled-microgrids
by Lu, Tianguang & Ai, Qian & Wang, Zhaoyu
- 1476-1488 Investigation of a gas-fuelled water heater based on combined power and heat pump cycles
by Liang, Youcai & Al-Tameemi, Mohammed & Yu, Zhibin
- 1489-1500 Characterization and reactivity of soot from fast pyrolysis of lignocellulosic compounds and monolignols
by Trubetskaya, Anna & Brown, Avery & Tompsett, Geoffrey A. & Timko, Michael T. & Kling, Jens & Broström, Markus & Andersen, Mogens Larsen & Umeki, Kentaro
- 1501-1509 Demonstration of thermal borehole enlargement to facilitate controlled reservoir engineering for deep geothermal, oil or gas systems
by Kant, Michael A. & Rossi, Edoardo & Duss, Jonas & Amann, Florian & Saar, Martin O. & Rudolf von Rohr, Philipp
- 1510-1521 Integrated life cycle assessment and thermodynamic simulation of a public building’s envelope renovation: Conventional vs. Passivhaus proposal
by Sierra-Pérez, Jorge & Rodríguez-Soria, Beatriz & Boschmonart-Rives, Jesús & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 1522-1536 A comparative study of model-based capacity estimation algorithms in dual estimation frameworks for lithium-ion batteries under an accelerated aging test
by Li, Shi & Pischinger, Stefan & He, Chaoyi & Liang, Liliuyuan & Stapelbroek, Michael
- 1537-1552 Renewable process heat from solar thermal and photovoltaics: The development and application of a universal methodology to determine the more economical technology
by Meyers, Steven & Schmitt, Bastian & Vajen, Klaus
- 1553-1562 Driving forces of CO2 emissions and mitigation strategies of China’s National low carbon pilot industrial parks
by Yu, Xiang & Chen, Hongbo & Wang, Bo & Wang, Ran & Shan, Yuli
- 1563-1577 Productivity and energy efficiency assessment of existing industrial gases facilities via data envelopment analysis and the Malmquist index
by Fernández, David & Pozo, Carlos & Folgado, Rubén & Jiménez, Laureano & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo
- 1578-1588 Teaching–learning–based artificial bee colony for solar photovoltaic parameter estimation
by Chen, Xu & Xu, Bin & Mei, Congli & Ding, Yuhan & Li, Kangji
- 1589-1600 Online state-of-health estimation for lithium-ion batteries using constant-voltage charging current analysis
by Yang, Jufeng & Xia, Bing & Huang, Wenxin & Fu, Yuhong & Mi, Chris
- 1601-1610 Optimization and performance of bifacial solar modules: A global perspective
by Sun, Xingshu & Khan, Mohammad Ryyan & Deline, Chris & Alam, Muhammad Ashraful
- 1611-1626 Power-to-heat for renewable energy integration: A review of technologies, modeling approaches, and flexibility potentials
by Bloess, Andreas & Schill, Wolf-Peter & Zerrahn, Alexander
- 1627-1641 Simultaneous optimization of topology, control and size for multi-mode hybrid tracked vehicles
by Qin, Zhaobo & Luo, Yugong & Zhuang, Weichao & Pan, Ziheng & Li, Keqiang & Peng, Huei
2018, Volume 211, Issue C
- 1-14 Chemical looping reforming of methane using magnetite as oxygen carrier: Structure evolution and reduction kinetics
by Lu, Chunqiang & Li, Kongzhai & Wang, Hua & Zhu, Xing & Wei, Yonggang & Zheng, Min & Zeng, Chunhua
- 15-27 Day-ahead spatio-temporal forecasting of solar irradiation along a navigation route
by Lan, Hai & Yin, He & Hong, Ying-Yi & Wen, Shuli & Yu, David C. & Cheng, Peng
- 28-40 An evaluation of anaerobic co-digestion implementation on New York State dairy farms using an environmental and economic life-cycle framework
by Usack, J.G. & Gerber Van Doren, L. & Posmanik, R. & Labatut, R.A. & Tester, J.W. & Angenent, L.T.
- 41-49 Towards unsupervised learning of thermal comfort using infrared thermography
by Ghahramani, Ali & Castro, Guillermo & Karvigh, Simin Ahmadi & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin
- 50-63 A robust design of maximum power point tracking using Taguchi method for stand-alone PV system
by Hong, Ying-Yi & Beltran, Angelo A. & Paglinawan, Arnold C.
- 64-75 How the transitions in iron and steel and construction material industries impact China’s CO2 emissions: Comprehensive analysis from an inter-sector linked perspective
by Liu, Shangwei & Tian, Xin & Cai, Wenjia & Chen, Weiqiang & Wang, Yafei
- 76-88 Contribution of the transport sector to climate change mitigation: Insights from a global passenger transport model coupled with a computable general equilibrium model
by Zhang, Runsen & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Dai, Hancheng & Hanaoka, Tatsuya
- 89-103 A comparison of six metamodeling techniques applied to building performance simulations
by Østergård, Torben & Jensen, Rasmus Lund & Maagaard, Steffen Enersen
- 104-112 A minimal simulation of the electricity demand of a domestic hot water cylinder for smart control
by Jack, M.W. & Suomalainen, K. & Dew, J.J.W. & Eyers, D.
- 113-125 Energy-efficient HVAC management using cooperative, self-trained, control agents: A real-life German building case study
by Michailidis, Iakovos T. & Schild, Thomas & Sangi, Roozbeh & Michailidis, Panagiotis & Korkas, Christos & Fütterer, Johannes & Müller, Dirk & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 126-135 A study on performance of a liquid air energy storage system with packed bed units
by Peng, Hao & Shan, Xuekun & Yang, Yu & Ling, Xiang
- 136-145 Adsorption cycle “heat from cold” for upgrading the ambient heat: The testing a lab-scale prototype with the composite sorbent CaClBr/silica
by Tokarev, Mikhail M. & Gordeeva, Larisa G. & Grekova, Alexandra D. & Aristov, Yuri I.
- 146-160 Real-time activity recognition for energy efficiency in buildings
by Ahmadi-Karvigh, Simin & Ghahramani, Ali & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin & Soibelman, Lucio
- 161-173 A systematic procedure for process energy evaluation for post combustion CO2 capture: Case study of two novel strong bicarbonate-forming solvents
by Tobiesen, Finn Andrew & Haugen, Geir & Hartono, Ardi
- 174-186 Syngas production on a Ni-enhanced Fe2O3/Al2O3 oxygen carrier via chemical looping partial oxidation with dry reforming of methane
by Kang, Dohyung & Lim, Hyun Suk & Lee, Minbeom & Lee, Jae W.
- 187-193 Numerical study of soot particles from low temperature combustion of engine fueled with diesel fuel and unsaturation biodiesel fuels
by Zhao, Feiyang & Yang, Wenming & Yu, Wenbin & Li, Han & Sim, Yu Yun & Liu, Teng & Tay, Kun Lin
- 194-199 Energy recovery from commercial-scale composting as a novel waste management strategy
by Smith, Matthew M. & Aber, John D.
- 200-217 Vanadium dioxide for energy conservation and energy storage applications: Synthesis and performance improvement
by Wang, Shancheng & Owusu, Kwadwo Asare & Mai, Liqiang & Ke, Yujie & Zhou, Yang & Hu, Peng & Magdassi, Shlomo & Long, Yi
- 218-229 Spatiotemporal variations of urban CO2 emissions in China: A multiscale perspective
by Shi, Kaifang & Chen, Yun & Li, Linyi & Huang, Chang
- 230-236 Synergistic effects in steam gasification of combined biomass and plastic waste mixtures
by Burra, K.G. & Gupta, A.K.
- 237-248 Coordinated operation of gas-electricity integrated distribution system with multi-CCHP and distributed renewable energy sources
by Jiang, Yibo & Xu, Jian & Sun, Yuanzhang & Wei, Congying & Wang, Jing & Liao, Siyang & Ke, Deping & Li, Xiong & Yang, Jun & Peng, Xiaotao
- 249-258 Performance investigation on a novel liquid desiccant regeneration system operating in vacuum condition
by Yon, Hao Ren & Cai, Wenjian & Wang, Youyi & Shen, Suping
- 259-268 Development of a chemical-looping combustion reactor having porous honeycomb chamber and experimental validation by using NiO/NiAl2O4
by Zhang, Hao & Hong, Hui & Jiang, Qiongqiong & Deng, Ya'nan & Jin, Hongguang & Kang, Qilan
- 269-281 Implementation of expansion planning in existing district energy system: A case study in China
by Hou, Jin & Xu, Peng & Lu, Xing & Pang, Zhihong & Chu, Yiyi & Huang, Gongsheng
- 282-295 Electric bus fleet size and mix problem with optimization of charging infrastructure
by Rogge, Matthias & van der Hurk, Evelien & Larsen, Allan & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 296-305 Algal biofuel production coupled bioremediation of biomass power plant wastes based on Chlorella sp. C2 cultivation
by Chen, Hui & Wang, Jie & Zheng, Yanli & Zhan, Jiao & He, Chenliu & Wang, Qiang
- 306-317 Evaluation of gas turbines as alternative energy production systems for a large cruise ship to meet new maritime regulations
by Armellini, A. & Daniotti, S. & Pinamonti, P. & Reini, M.
- 318-333 Numerical simulation of aqueous ammonia-based CO2 absorption in a sprayer tower: An integrated model combining gas-liquid hydrodynamics and chemistry
by Xu, Yin & Jin, Baosheng & Zhao, Yongling & Hu, Eric J. & Chen, Xiaole & Li, Xiaochuan
- 334-345 Catalytic and non-catalytic synergistic effects and their individual contributions to improved combustion performance of coal/biomass blends
by Oladejo, Jumoke & Adegbite, Stephen & Gao, Xiang & Liu, Hao & Wu, Tao
- 346-357 Impact of room temperature on energy consumption of household refrigerators: Lessons from analysis of field and laboratory data
by Harrington, Lloyd & Aye, Lu & Fuller, Bob
- 358-367 Analytical approach to assess the loadability of unbalanced distribution grid with rooftop PV units
by Yaghoobi, Jalil & Islam, Monirul & Mithulananthan, Nadarajah
- 368-381 A consequential assessment of changes in greenhouse gas emissions due to the introduction of wheat straw ethanol in the context of European legislation
by Buchspies, Benedikt & Kaltschmitt, Martin
- 382-392 Numerical study on double injection techniques in a gasoline and biodiesel fueled RCCI (reactivity controlled compression ignition) engine
by Li, Jing & Ling, Xiang & Liu, Deng & Yang, Wenming & Zhou, Dezhi
- 393-402 Performance analysis of using mine water from an abandoned coal mine for heating of buildings using an open loop based single shaft GSHP system
by Al-Habaibeh, Amin & Athresh, Anup P. & Parker, Keith
- 403-412 Unfolding the interplay between carbon flows and socioeconomic development in a city: What can network analysis offer?
by Chen, Shaoqing & Xu, Bing & Chen, Bin
- 413-430 Model for optimal management of the cooling system of a fuel cell-based combined heat and power system for developing optimization control strategies
by Asensio, F.J. & San Martín, J.I. & Zamora, I. & Oñederra, O.
- 431-442 Ca2Fe2O5: A promising oxygen carrier for CO/CH4 conversion and almost-pure H2 production with inherent CO2 capture over a two-step chemical looping hydrogen generation process
by Sun, Zhao & Chen, Shiyi & Hu, Jun & Chen, Aimin & Rony, Asif Hasan & Russell, Christopher K. & Xiang, Wenguo & Fan, Maohong & Darby Dyar, M. & Dklute, Elizabeth C.
- 443-460 A linear two-stage method for resiliency analysis in distribution systems considering renewable energy and demand response resources
by Mousavizadeh, Saeed & Haghifam, Mahmoud-Reza & Shariatkhah, Mohammad-Hossein
- 461-478 Fuel economy in gasoline engines using Al2O3/TiO2 nanomaterials as nanolubricant additives
by Ali, Mohamed Kamal Ahmed & Fuming, Peng & Younus, Hussein A. & Abdelkareem, Mohamed A.A. & Essa, F.A. & Elagouz, Ahmed & Xianjun, Hou
- 479-491 Analysis of the influence of heat transfer on the stationary operation and performance of a solid oxide fuel cell/gas turbine hybrid power plant
by Steilen, Mike & Saletti, Costanza & Heddrich, Marc P. & Friedrich, K. Andreas
- 492-512 An analysis-forecast system for uncertainty modeling of wind speed: A case study of large-scale wind farms
by Wang, Jianzhou & Niu, Tong & Lu, Haiyan & Guo, Zhenhai & Yang, Wendong & Du, Pei
- 513-522 Fostering distributed combustion in a swirl burner using prevaporized liquid fuels
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 523-537 Prediction of the radiative heat transfer in small and large scale oxy-coal furnaces
by Yang, Xin & Clements, Alastair & Szuhánszki, János & Huang, Xiaohong & Farias Moguel, Oscar & Li, Jia & Gibbins, Jon & Liu, Zhaohui & Zheng, Chuguang & Ingham, Derek & Ma, Lin & Nimmo, Bill & Pourkashanian, Mohamed
- 538-548 Reinforcement learning-based real-time power management for hybrid energy storage system in the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
by Xiong, Rui & Cao, Jiayi & Yu, Quanqing
- 549-567 From production-based to consumption-based regional carbon inventories: Insight from spatial production fragmentation
by Zhang, Zengkai & Lin, Jintai
- 568-581 Sparse voltage amplitude measurement based fault location in large-scale photovoltaic power plants
by Jia, Ke & Gu, Chenjie & Li, Lun & Xuan, Zhengwen & Bi, Tianshu & Thomas, David
- 582-589 On the influence of different experimental systems on measured heterogeneous gasification kinetics
by Stoesser, P. & Schneider, C. & Kreitzberg, T. & Kneer, R. & Kolb, T.