2016, Volume 166, Issue C
- 201-209 Industrial energy conservation and emission reduction performance in China: A city-level nonparametric analysis
by Zhou, D.Q. & Wang, Qunwei & Su, B. & Zhou, P. & Yao, L.X.
- 210-219 Spatial econometric analysis of China’s province-level industrial carbon productivity and its influencing factors
by Long, Ruyin & Shao, Tianxiang & Chen, Hong
- 220-238 Uncovering driving factors of carbon emissions from China’s mining sector
by Shao, Shuai & Liu, Jianghua & Geng, Yong & Miao, Zhuang & Yang, Yingchun
- 239-244 National carbon emissions from the industry process: Production of glass, soda ash, ammonia, calcium carbide and alumina
by Liu, Zhu
- 245-252 CO2 emissions from China’s lime industry
by Shan, Yuli & Liu, Zhu & Guan, Dabo
- 253-263 Uncovering driving forces on greenhouse gas emissions in China’ aluminum industry from the perspective of life cycle analysis
by Liu, Zhe & Geng, Yong & Adams, Michelle & Dong, Liang & Sun, Lina & Zhao, Jingjing & Dong, Huijuan & Wu, Jiao & Tian, Xu
- 264-272 GHG emissions from primary aluminum production in China: Regional disparity and policy implications
by Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Hang, Wen
- 273-281 A dynamic programming model for environmental investment decision-making in coal mining
by Yu, Shiwei & Gao, Siwei & sun, Han
- 282-291 CO2 emissions and energy intensity reduction allocation over provincial industrial sectors in China
by Wu, Jie & Zhu, Qingyuan & Liang, Liang
- 292-300 Prevention and control policy analysis for energy-related regional pollution management in China
by Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Zhang, Yan & Su, Meirong & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 301-313 Bridging greenhouse gas emissions and renewable energy deployment target: Comparative assessment of China and India
by Mittal, Shivika & Dai, Hancheng & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko
2016, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-13 Comparative energetic assessment of methanol production from CO2: Chemical versus electrochemical process
by Al-Kalbani, Haitham & Xuan, Jin & García, Susana & Wang, Huizhi
- 14-21 Natural dolomite modified with carbon coating for cyclic high-temperature CO2 capture
by Wang, Ke & Hu, Xiumeng & Zhao, Pengfei & Yin, Zeguang
- 22-35 Retrofit of heat exchanger networks with heat transfer enhancement based on an area ratio approach
by Akpomiemie, Mary O. & Smith, Robin
- 36-47 Benefits analysis of Soft Open Points for electrical distribution network operation
by Cao, Wanyu & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Wang, Chengshan & Green, Timothy
- 48-59 A dynamic capacity degradation model and its applications considering varying load for a large format Li-ion battery
by Ouyang, Minggao & Feng, Xuning & Han, Xuebing & Lu, Languang & Li, Zhe & He, Xiangming
- 60-71 Energy consumption control automation using Artificial Neural Networks and adaptive algorithms: Proposal of a new methodology and case study
by Benedetti, Miriam & Cesarotti, Vittorio & Introna, Vito & Serranti, Jacopo
- 72-80 Performance and post-test characterization of an OTM system in an experimental coal gasifier
by Gupta, Sapna & Adams, Joseph J. & Wilson, Jamie R. & Eddings, Eric G. & Mahapatra, Manoj K. & Singh, Prabhakar
- 81-106 A review of recent development: Transport and performance modeling of PEM fuel cells
by Wu, Horng-Wen
- 107-118 Estimating the carbon abatement potential of economic sectors in China
by Yu, Shiwei & Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Zhang, Junjie
- 119-134 A comparative study energy consumption and costs of battery electric vehicle transmissions
by Ruan, Jiageng & Walker, Paul & Zhang, Nong
- 135-150 Modeling and analysis of fuel injection parameters for combustion and performance of an RCCI engine
by Nazemi, M. & Shahbakhti, M.
- 151-165 A data-driven, cooperative wind farm control to maximize the total power production
by Park, Jinkyoo & Law, Kincho H.
- 166-182 Experimental analysis of ethanol dual-fuel combustion in a heavy-duty diesel engine: An optimisation at low load
by Pedrozo, Vinícius B. & May, Ian & Dalla Nora, Macklini & Cairns, Alasdair & Zhao, Hua
- 183-201 Hydrogen production from natural gas using an iron-based chemical looping technology: Thermodynamic simulations and process system analysis
by Kathe, Mandar V. & Empfield, Abbey & Na, Jing & Blair, Elena & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 202-213 The impact of location and type on the performance of low-voltage network connected battery energy storage systems
by Yunusov, Timur & Frame, Damien & Holderbaum, William & Potter, Ben
- 214-224 A pattern-based automated approach to building energy model calibration
by Sun, Kaiyu & Hong, Tianzhen & Taylor-Lange, Sarah C. & Piette, Mary Ann
- 225-233 Nitrate salts doped with CuO nanoparticles for thermal energy storage with improved heat transfer
by Myers, Philip D. & Alam, Tanvir E. & Kamal, Rajeev & Goswami, D.Y. & Stefanakos, E.
- 234-243 Integrating building and transportation energy use to design a comprehensive greenhouse gas mitigation strategy
by Karan, Ebrahim & Mohammadpour, Atefeh & Asadi, Somayeh
- 244-259 A novel layout of air-cooled condensers to improve thermo-flow performances
by Chen, Lei & Yang, Lijun & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping
- 260-271 Experimental investigation of the energy performance of a novel Micro-encapsulated Phase Change Material (MPCM) slurry based PV/T system
by Qiu, Zhongzhu & Ma, Xiaoli & Zhao, Xudong & Li, Peng & Ali, Samira
- 272-284 Quantification of workmanship insulation defects and their impact on the thermal performance of building facades
by Aïssani, A. & Chateauneuf, A. & Fontaine, J.-P. & Audebert, Ph.
- 285-296 Thermodynamically consistent modeling of redox-stable perovskite oxides for thermochemical energy conversion and storage
by Albrecht, Kevin J. & Jackson, Gregory S. & Braun, Robert J.
- 297-307 Power and mass optimization of the hybrid solar panel and thermoelectric generators
by Kwan, Trevor Hocksun & Wu, Xiaofeng
- 308-317 Solar thermal–photovoltaic powered potato cold storage – Conceptual design and performance analyses
by Basu, Dipankar N. & Ganguly, A.
- 318-328 Computer simulations of the influence of geometry in the performance of conventional and unconventional lithium-ion batteries
by Miranda, D. & Costa, C.M. & Almeida, A.M. & Lanceros-Méndez, S.
- 329-334 Effects of energy price fluctuations on industries with energy inputs: An application to China
by Nie, Pu-yan & Yang, Yong-cong
- 335-344 Ultra-high speed imaging study of the diesel spray close to the injector tip at the initial opening stage with single injection
by Wang, Ziman & Ding, Haichun & Ma, Xiao & Xu, Hongming & Wyszynski, Miroslaw L.
- 345-356 Numerical investigation of the energy saving potential of a semi-transparent photovoltaic double-skin facade in a cool-summer Mediterranean climate
by Peng, Jinqing & Curcija, Dragan C. & Lu, Lin & Selkowitz, Stephen E. & Yang, Hongxing & Zhang, Weilong
- 357-370 A MPC approach for optimal generation scheduling in CSP plants
by Vasallo, Manuel Jesús & Bravo, José Manuel
- 371-382 An experimental study on defrosting performance for an air source heat pump unit with a horizontally installed multi-circuit outdoor coil
by Song, Mengjie & Deng, Shiming & Mao, Ning & Ye, Xianming
- 383-392 Colocation opportunities for large solar infrastructures and agriculture in drylands
by Ravi, Sujith & Macknick, Jordan & Lobell, David & Field, Christopher & Ganesan, Karthik & Jain, Rishabh & Elchinger, Michael & Stoltenberg, Blaise
- 393-404 A distributed decision framework for building clusters with different heterogeneity settings
by Jafari-Marandi, Ruholla & Hu, Mengqi & Omitaomu, OluFemi A.
- 405-415 Advanced exergy analysis of an oil shale retorting process
by Yang, Qingchun & Qian, Yu & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Zhou, Huairong & Yang, Siyu
- 416-429 Intelligent analysis of energy consumption in school buildings
by Raatikainen, Mika & Skön, Jukka-Pekka & Leiviskä, Kauko & Kolehmainen, Mikko
- 430-444 The improvement of a simulation model for a distributed CCHP system and its influence on optimal operation cost and strategy
by Tian, Zhe & Niu, Jide & Lu, Yakai & He, Shunming & Tian, Xue
- 445-461 High-resolution stochastic integrated thermal–electrical domestic demand model
by McKenna, Eoghan & Thomson, Murray
- 462-471 A new multi-objective solution approach to solve transmission congestion management problem of energy markets
by Hosseini, Seyyed Ahmad & Amjady, Nima & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Catalão, João P.S.
- 472-510 A review of the composite phase change materials: Fabrication, characterization, mathematical modeling and application to performance enhancement
by Zhang, P. & Xiao, X. & Ma, Z.W.
- 511-521 Achieving annual and monthly net-zero energy of existing building in hot climate
by AlAjmi, Ali & Abou-Ziyan, Hosny & Ghoneim, Adel
- 522-536 Numerical model simulations for optimisation of tidal lagoon schemes
by Angeloudis, Athanasios & Ahmadian, Reza & Falconer, Roger A. & Bockelmann-Evans, Bettina
- 537-547 Theoretical and experimental investigation on internal reflectors in a single-slope solar still
by Karimi Estahbanati, M.R. & Ahsan, Amimul & Feilizadeh, Mehrzad & Jafarpur, Khosrow & Ashrafmansouri, Seyedeh-Saba & Feilizadeh, Mansoor
- 548-558 An analysis of the power market in Saudi Arabia: Retrospective cost and environmental optimization
by Groissböck, Markus & Pickl, Matthias J.
- 559-568 Finding cost-effective nutrient solutions and evaluating environmental conditions for biogasifying bituminous coal to methane ex situ
by Zhang, Ji & Park, Stephen Y. & Liang, Yanna & Harpalani, Satya
- 569-582 High-rate thermophilic bio-methanation of the fine sieved fraction from Dutch municipal raw sewage: Cost-effective potentials for on-site energy recovery
by Ghasimi, Dara S.M. & de Kreuk, Merle & Maeng, Sung Kyu & Zandvoort, Marcel H. & van Lier, Jules B.
- 583-591 Harmonic analysis in integrated energy system based on compressed sensing
by Yang, Ting & Pen, Haibo & Wang, Dan & Wang, Zhaoxia
- 592-600 True real time pricing and combined power scheduling of electric appliances in residential energy management system
by Anees, Amir & Chen, Yi-Ping Phoebe
- 601-611 Optimization of a biomass-based photovoltaic power plant for an off-grid application subject to loss of power supply probability concept
by Heydari, Ali & Askarzadeh, Alireza
- 612-626 Experimental investigation of butanol isomer combustion in Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) engines
by Mack, J. Hunter & Schuler, Daniel & Butt, Ryan H. & Dibble, Robert W.
- 627-638 Analysis of a novel solar electricity generation system using cascade Rankine cycle and steam screw expander
by Li, Jing & Li, Pengcheng & Pei, Gang & Alvi, Jahan Zeb & Ji, Jie
- 639-647 In-plane nonuniform temperature effects on the performance of a large-format lithium-ion pouch cell
by Klein, M. & Tong, S. & Park, J.W.
- 648-659 Systematic study of aqueous monoethanolamine (MEA)-based CO2 capture process: Techno-economic assessment of the MEA process and its improvements
by Li, Kangkang & Leigh, Wardhaugh & Feron, Paul & Yu, Hai & Tade, Moses
- 660-669 Energy consumption, energy efficiency, and consumer perceptions: A case study for the Southeast United States
by Craig, Christopher A.
- 670-675 Periodic polarity reversal for stabilizing the pH in two-chamber microbial electrolysis cells
by Jiang, Yong & Liang, Peng & Zhang, Changyong & Bian, Yanhong & Sun, Xueliang & Zhang, Helan & Yang, Xufei & Zhao, Feng & Huang, Xia
- 676-684 A comparative study of biodiesel engine performance optimization using enhanced hybrid PSO–GA and basic GA
by Zhang, Qiang & Ogren, Ryan M. & Kong, Song-Charng
- 685-694 Hydrogen production via chemical looping steam methane reforming process: Effect of cerium and calcium promoters on the performance of Fe2O3/Al2O3 oxygen carrier
by Hafizi, A. & Rahimpour, M.R. & Hassanajili, Sh.
- 695-706 Transfer function development for SOFC/GT hybrid systems control using cold air bypass
by Zaccaria, V. & Tucker, D. & Traverso, A.
- 707-734 The application of air layers in building envelopes: A review
by Zhang, Tiantian & Tan, Yufei & Yang, Hongxing & Zhang, Xuedan
- 735-747 Exploiting sparsity of interconnections in spatio-temporal wind speed forecasting using Wavelet Transform
by Tascikaraoglu, Akin & Sanandaji, Borhan M. & Poolla, Kameshwar & Varaiya, Pravin
- 748-758 A signal-based method for fast PEMFC diagnosis
by Pahon, E. & Yousfi Steiner, N. & Jemei, S. & Hissel, D. & Moçoteguy, P.
- 759-764 Apparatus and method for calibrating a Coriolis mass flow meter for carbon dioxide at pressure and temperature conditions represented to CCS pipeline operations
by Lin, Chih-Wei & Nazeri, Mahmoud & Bhattacharji, Ayan & Spicer, George & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes
- 765-776 An experimental and simulation study of novel channel designs for open-cathode high-temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
by Thomas, Sobi & Bates, Alex & Park, Sam & Sahu, A.K. & Lee, Sang C. & Son, Byung Rak & Kim, Joo Gon & Lee, Dong-Ha
- 777-788 Performance assessment of tall building-integrated wind turbines for power generation
by Li, Q.S. & Shu, Z.R. & Chen, F.B.
- 789-800 Multi-objective three stage design optimization for island microgrids
by Sachs, Julia & Sawodny, Oliver
- 801-814 Effect of dilution strategies and direct injection ratios on stratified flame ignition (SFI) hybrid combustion in a PFI/DI gasoline engine
by Wang, Xinyan & Zhao, Hua & Xie, Hui
- 815-827 A combined method for surface selection and layer pattern optimization of a multistream plate-fin heat exchanger
by Wang, Zhe & Li, Yanzhong
- 828-838 Analysis of the economic feasibility and reduction of a building’s energy consumption and emissions when integrating hybrid solar thermal/PV/micro-CHP systems
by Romero Rodríguez, Laura & Salmerón Lissén, José Manuel & Sánchez Ramos, José & Rodríguez Jara, Enrique Ángel & Álvarez Domínguez, Servando
- 839-848 Hybrid EGR and turbocharging systems control for low NOX and fuel consumption in an automotive diesel engine
by Zamboni, Giorgio & Moggia, Simone & Capobianco, Massimo
- 849-857 Diesel demand in the road freight sector in the UK: Estimates for different vehicle types
by Wadud, Zia
- 858-867 A systematic method of evaluation of the Chinese natural gas supply security
by Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Fath, Brian D. & Zhang, Mingqi & Hao, Yan
- 868-877 Features and evolution of international fossil fuel trade network based on value of emergy
by Zhong, Weiqiong & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Gao, Xiangyun & Dong, Di
- 878-892 Transient performance evaluation of waste heat recovery rankine cycle based system for heavy duty trucks
by Grelet, Vincent & Reiche, Thomas & Lemort, Vincent & Nadri, Madiha & Dufour, Pascal
- 893-903 Optimizing distributed generation parameters through economic feasibility assessment
by Muttaqi, K.M. & Le, An D.T. & Aghaei, J. & Mahboubi-Moghaddam, E. & Negnevitsky, M. & Ledwich, G.
- 904-918 Recent advances in catalytic oxidation and reformation of jet fuels
by Wierzbicki, Teresa A. & Lee, Ivan C. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 919-929 Numerical heat transfer comparison study of hybrid and non-hybrid ground source heat pump systems
by Kuzmic, Nikola & Law, Ying Lam E. & Dworkin, Seth B.
- 930-942 Energy savings from temperature setpoints and deadband: Quantifying the influence of building and system properties on savings
by Ghahramani, Ali & Zhang, Kenan & Dutta, Kanu & Yang, Zheng & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin
- 943-951 Temperature effect on hydrothermal liquefaction of Nannochloropsis gaditana and Chlorella sp
by Reddy, Harvind Kumar & Muppaneni, Tapaswy & Ponnusamy, Sundaravadivelnathan & Sudasinghe, Nilusha & Pegallapati, Ambica & Selvaratnam, Thinesh & Seger, Mark & Dungan, Barry & Nirmalakhandan, Nagamany & Schaub, Tanner & Holguin, F. Omar & Lammers, Peter & Voorhies, Wayne & Deng, Shuguang
- 952-966 Chemical looping coal gasification with calcium ferrite and barium ferrite via solid–solid reactions
by Siriwardane, Ranjani & Riley, Jarrett & Tian, Hanjing & Richards, George
- 967-982 Improving energy efficiency of dedicated cooling system and its contribution towards meeting an energy-optimized data center
by Cho, Jinkyun & Kim, Yundeok
- 983-989 Biomass carbon fueled tubular solid oxide fuel cells with molten antimony anode
by Duan, Nan-Qi & Tan, Yuan & Yan, Dong & Jia, Lichao & Chi, Bo & Pu, Jian & Li, Jian
- 990-1003 Bioenergy and the city – What can urban forests contribute?
by Kraxner, F. & Aoki, K. & Kindermann, G. & Leduc, S. & Albrecht, F. & Liu, J. & Yamagata, Y.
- 1004-1023 Pilot-scale solar reactor operation and characterization for fuel production via the Zn/ZnO thermochemical cycle
by Koepf, E. & Villasmil, W. & Meier, A.
- 1024-1036 Analysis of interconnecting energy systems over a synchronized life cycle
by Nian, Victor
- 1037-1051 Data reconciliation for the overall thermal system of a steam turbine power plant
by Guo, Sisi & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
2016, Volume 164, Issue C
- 1-9 Empirical formula for the mass flux in chemical absorption of CO2 with ammonia droplets
by Choi, Munkyoung & Cho, Minki & Lee, J.W.
- 10-20 Impact of start-up and shut-down losses on the economic benefit of an integrated hybrid solar cavity receiver and combustor
by Lim, Jin Han & Hu, Eric & Nathan, Graham J.
- 21-27 Design analysis of supercritical carbon dioxide recuperator
by Guo, Jiangfeng
- 28-35 An experimental study on the effects of temperature and pressure on negative corona discharge in high-temperature ESPs
by Yan, Pei & Zheng, Chenghang & Zhu, Weizhuo & Xu, Xi & Gao, Xiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Ni, Mingjiang & Cen, Kefa
- 36-44 An experimental study on even frosting performance of an air source heat pump unit with a multi-circuit outdoor coil
by Song, Mengjie & Xia, Liang & Mao, Ning & Deng, Shiming
- 45-56 Climate change and energy policies in Shanghai: A multilevel governance perspective
by Francesch-Huidobro, Maria
- 57-63 Silk fabric-based wearable thermoelectric generator for energy harvesting from the human body
by Lu, Zhisong & Zhang, Huihui & Mao, Cuiping & Li, Chang Ming
- 64-68 Experimental examination of syngas recovery from acid gases
by El-Melih, A.M. & Ibrahim, S. & Gupta, A.K. & Al Shoaibi, A.
- 69-88 Developing a whole building cooling energy forecasting model for on-line operation optimization using proactive system identification
by Li, Xiwang & Wen, Jin & Bai, Er-Wei
- 89-98 Performance of a residential ground source heat pump system in sedimentary rock formation
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 99-114 A comprehensive review of lithium-ion batteries used in hybrid and electric vehicles at cold temperatures
by Jaguemont, J. & Boulon, L. & Dubé, Y.
- 115-132 Empirical assessment of calculated and actual heating energy use in Hellenic residential buildings
by Balaras, Constantinos A. & Dascalaki, Elena G. & Droutsa, Kalliopi G. & Kontoyiannidis, Simon
- 133-139 An economic comparison of battery energy storage to conventional energy efficiency technologies in Colorado manufacturing facilities
by Nataf, Kalen & Bradley, Thomas H.
- 140-151 Combining multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and descriptive analytical modelling in energy scenario design
by Mahbub, Md Shahriar & Cozzini, Marco & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Alberti, Fabrizio
- 152-161 Design, modelling and practical tests on a high-voltage kinetic energy harvesting (EH) system for a renewable road tunnel based on linear alternators
by Zhang, Zutao & Zhang, Xingtian & Rasim, Yagubov & Wang, Chunbai & Du, Bing & Yuan, Yanping
- 162-174 Performance optimization of a spark-ignition turbocharged VVA engine under knock limited operation
by De Bellis, Vincenzo
- 175-187 Effect of tariffs on the performance and economic benefits of PV-coupled battery systems
by Parra, David & Patel, Martin K.
- 188-199 Effects of higher domestic gas prices in Russia on the European gas market: A game theoretical Hotelling model
by Orlov, Anton
- 200-210 Optimal capacity and type planning of generating units in a bundled wind–thermal generation system
by Xie, Kaigui & Dong, Jizhe & Singh, Chanan & Hu, Bo
- 211-219 Design optimisation for window size, orientation, and wall reflectance with regard to various daylight metrics and lighting energy demand: A case study of buildings in the tropics
by Mangkuto, Rizki A. & Rohmah, Mardliyahtur & Asri, Anindya Dian
- 220-227 Extended Kalman Filter for prognostic of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell
by Bressel, Mathieu & Hilairet, Mickael & Hissel, Daniel & Ould Bouamama, Belkacem
- 228-236 Integrated chemisorption cycles for ultra-low grade heat recovery and thermo-electric energy storage and exploitation
by Bao, Huashan & Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 237-244 Multicriteria-based decision aiding technique for assessing energy policy elements-demonstration to a case in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto & A. Wahid, Mazlan
- 245-257 Operating principle of Soft Open Points for electrical distribution network operation
by Cao, Wanyu & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Wang, Chengshan & Green, Timothy
- 258-267 Effect of char gasification on NOx formation process in the deep air-staged combustion in a 20kW down flame furnace
by Li, Yu & Fan, Weidong
- 268-283 Hybrid power plants in non-interconnected insular systems
by Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al.
- 284-293 Online implementation of SVM based fault diagnosis strategy for PEMFC systems
by Li, Zhongliang & Outbib, Rachid & Giurgea, Stefan & Hissel, Daniel & Jemei, Samir & Giraud, Alain & Rosini, Sebastien
- 294-302 Comprehensive energy analysis of a photovoltaic thermal water electrolyzer
by Oruc, Muhammed E. & Desai, Amit V. & Kenis, Paul J.A. & Nuzzo, Ralph G.
- 303-311 Modeling and optimization of a wastewater pumping system with data-mining methods
by Zhang, Zijun & Kusiak, Andrew & Zeng, Yaohui & Wei, Xiupeng
- 312-320 Efficient outdoor performance of esthetic bifacial a-Si:H semi-transparent PV modules
by Myong, Seung Yeop & Jeon, Sang Won
- 321-331 Biomass transport cost from field to conversion facility when biomass yield density and road network vary with transport radius
by Golecha, Rajdeep & Gan, Jianbang
- 332-340 Detecting the onset of nucleate boiling in internal combustion engines
by Castiglione, Teresa & Pizzonia, Francesco & Piccione, Rocco & Bova, Sergio
- 341-351 Occupant feedback based model predictive control for thermal comfort and energy optimization: A chamber experimental evaluation
by Chen, Xiao & Wang, Qian & Srebric, Jelena
- 352-365 Natural convection in groundwater-filled boreholes used as ground heat exchangers
by Spitler, Jeffrey D. & Javed, Saqib & Ramstad, Randi Kalskin
- 366-379 Forecasting the term structure of crude oil futures prices with neural networks
by Baruník, Jozef & Malinská, Barbora
- 380-386 Biodiesel from transesterification at low temperature by AlCl3 catalysis in ethanol and carbon dioxide as cosolvent: Process, mechanism and application
by Guan, Qingqing & Shang, Hua & Liu, Jing & Gu, Junjie & Li, Bin & Miao, Rongrong & Chen, Qiuling & Ning, Ping
- 387-399 A comparative study of three model-based algorithms for estimating state-of-charge of lithium-ion batteries under a new combined dynamic loading profile
by Yang, Fangfang & Xing, Yinjiao & Wang, Dong & Tsui, Kwok-Leung
- 400-410 Modelling of the calcination behaviour of a uniformly-distributed CuO/CaCO3 particle in Ca–Cu chemical looping
by Qin, Changlei & Yin, Junjun & Feng, Bo & Ran, Jingyu & Zhang, Li & Manovic, Vasilije
- 411-424 Parabolic trough receiver with corrugated tube for improving heat transfer and thermal deformation characteristics
by Fuqiang, Wang & Qingzhi, Lai & Huaizhi, Han & Jianyu, Tan
- 425-435 Experimental investigation of pressure retarded osmosis for renewable energy conversion: Towards increased net power
by Maisonneuve, Jonathan & Laflamme, Claude B. & Pillay, Pragasen
- 436-445 How to assess and manage energy performance of numerous telecommunication base stations: Evidence in China
by Yang, Tian-Jian & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Tang, Su & Zhang, Jing
- 446-461 Impact of fuel composition transients on SOFC performance in gas turbine hybrid systems
by Harun, Nor Farida & Tucker, David & Adams, Thomas A.
- 462-474 An improved plant-wide multiperiod optimization model of a byproduct gas supply system in the iron and steel-making process
by de Oliveira Junior, Valter B. & Pena, João G. Coelho & Salles, José L. Félix
- 475-491 Fuel economy analysis of part-load variable camshaft timing strategies in two modern small-capacity spark ignition engines
by Bonatesta, F. & Altamore, G. & Kalsi, J. & Cary, M.
- 492-500 Prosumers in district heating networks – A Swedish case study
by Brange, Lisa & Englund, Jessica & Lauenburg, Patrick
- 501-508 Improvement of transient supercooling of thermoelectric coolers through variable semiconductor cross-section
by Lv, Hao & Wang, Xiao-Dong & Wang, Tian-Hu & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang
- 509-531 Influence of internal and external boundary conditions on the decrement factor and time lag heat flux of building walls in steady periodic regime
by Mazzeo, D. & Oliveti, G. & Arcuri, N.
- 532-539 Effect of closed-loop controlled resonance based mechanism to start free piston engine generator: Simulation and test results
by Jia, Boru & Zuo, Zhengxing & Feng, Huihua & Tian, Guohong & Smallbone, Andrew & Roskilly, A.P.
- 540-552 Operating strategies for fuel processing systems with a focus on water–gas shift reactor stability
by Krekel, Daniel & Samsun, Remzi Can & Pasel, Joachim & Prawitz, Matthias & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 553-562 Aircraft cost index and the future of carbon emissions from air travel
by Edwards, Holly A. & Dixon-Hardy, Darron & Wadud, Zia
- 563-571 Stable direct-methane solid oxide fuel cells with calcium-oxide-modified nickel-based anodes operating at reduced temperatures
by Qu, Jifa & Wang, Wei & Chen, Yubo & Deng, Xiang & Shao, Zongping
- 572-578 A cascade pulse tube cooler capable of energy recovery
by Wang, Longyi & Wu, Mei & Sun, Xiao & Gan, Zhihua
- 579-589 Simulation of a proposed novel weather forecast control for ground source heat pumps as a mean to evaluate the feasibility of forecast controls’ influence on the photovoltaic electricity self-consumption
by Thygesen, Richard & Karlsson, Björn
- 590-606 Stochastic profit-based scheduling of industrial virtual power plant using the best demand response strategy
by Nosratabadi, Seyyed Mostafa & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Gholipour, Eskandar
- 607-619 An IoT-based energy-management platform for industrial facilities
by Wei, Min & Hong, Seung Ho & Alam, Musharraf
- 620-627 Generation of electricity from deep-sea hydrothermal vents with a thermoelectric converter
by Xie, Yu & Wu, Shi-jun & Yang, Can-jun
- 628-638 Energy management in manufacturing: Toward eco-factories of the future – A focus group study
by May, Gökan & Stahl, Bojan & Taisch, Marco
- 639-649 A new approach for model validation in solar radiation using wavelet, phase and frequency coherence analysis
by Hussain, Sajid & Al-Alili, Ali
- 650-658 Development of a probabilistic graphical model for predicting building energy performance
by O’Neill, Zheng & O’Neill, Charles
- 659-669 Investigation of the thermal performance of phase change material/mini-channel coupled battery thermal management system
by Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Qingchao & Huang, Congliang
- 670-675 Compact open cathode feed system for PEMFCs
by Ling, C.Y. & Cao, H. & Chen, Y. & Han, M. & Birgersson, E.
- 676-685 Mock target IR thermography for indoor air temperature measurement
by Fokaides, Paris A. & Jurelionis, Andrius & Gagyte, Laura & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 686-701 A dynamic prognosis scheme for flexible operation of gas turbines
by Tsoutsanis, Elias & Meskin, Nader & Benammar, Mohieddine & Khorasani, Khashayar
- 702-710 Supply–demand balancing for power management in smart grid: A Stackelberg game approach
by Yu, Mengmeng & Hong, Seung Ho
- 711-722 CFD analysis of melting process in a shell-and-tube latent heat storage for concentrated solar power plants
by Fornarelli, F. & Camporeale, S.M. & Fortunato, B. & Torresi, M. & Oresta, P. & Magliocchetti, L. & Miliozzi, A. & Santo, G.
- 723-732 Effect of increased renewables generation on operation of thermal power plants
by Eser, Patrick & Singh, Antriksh & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 733-755 Single-phase heat transfer enhancement in micro/minichannels using nanofluids: Theory and applications
by Hussien, Ahmed A. & Abdullah, Mohd Z. & Al-Nimr, Moh’d A.
- 756-768 Energy and GHG balances of ethanol production from cane molasses in Indonesia
by Khatiwada, Dilip & Venkata, Bharadwaj K. & Silveira, Semida & Johnson, Francis X.
- 769-794 An empirical–heuristic optimization of the building-roof geometry for urban wind energy exploitation on high-rise buildings
by Toja-Silva, Francisco & Lopez-Garcia, Oscar & Peralta, Carlos & Navarro, Jorge & Cruz, Ignacio
- 795-804 Decomposition analysis of Philippine CO2 emissions from fuel combustion and electricity generation
by Sumabat, Ana Karmela & Lopez, Neil Stephen & Yu, Krista Danielle & Hao, Han & Li, Richard & Geng, Yong & Chiu, Anthony S.F.
- 805-814 Novel intrinsic-based submodel for char particle gasification in entrained-flow gasifiers: Model development, validation and illustration
by Schulze, S. & Richter, A. & Vascellari, M. & Gupta, A. & Meyer, B. & Nikrityuk, P.A.
- 815-825 Regenerative liquid ring pumps review and advances on design and performance
by Karlsen-Davies, N.D. & Aggidis, G.A.
- 826-836 Wind resource characterization in the Arabian Peninsula
by Yip, Chak Man Andrew & Gunturu, Udaya Bhaskar & Stenchikov, Georgiy L.
- 837-856 Energy and exergy analyses of Photovoltaic/Thermal flat transpired collectors: Experimental and theoretical study
by Gholampour, Maysam & Ameri, Mehran
- 857-870 Economic value of flexible hydrogen-based polygeneration energy systems
by Farhat, Karim & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 871-881 Measurement and analysis of household carbon: The case of a UK city
by Allinson, David & Irvine, Katherine N. & Edmondson, Jill L. & Tiwary, Abhishek & Hill, Graeme & Morris, Jonathan & Bell, Margaret & Davies, Zoe G. & Firth, Steven K. & Fisher, Jill & Gaston, Kevin J. & Leake, Jonathan R. & McHugh, Nicola & Namdeo, Anil & Rylatt, Mark & Lomas, Kevin
- 882-890 Life cycle assessment of grid-connected photovoltaic power generation from crystalline silicon solar modules in China
by Hou, Guofu & Sun, Honghang & Jiang, Ziying & Pan, Ziqiang & Wang, Yibo & Zhang, Xiaodan & Zhao, Ying & Yao, Qiang
- 891-905 Trip-based SOC management for a plugin hybrid electric vehicle
by Cordiner, Stefano & Galeotti, Matteo & Mulone, Vincenzo & Nobile, Matteo & Rocco, Vittorio
- 906-915 Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling of air flow field, mean age of air and CO2 distributions inside a bedroom with different heights of conditioned air supply outlet
by Ning, Mao & Mengjie, Song & Mingyin, Chan & Dongmei, Pan & Shiming, Deng
- 916-923 Life-cycle environmental impact analysis of a typical cement production chain
by Song, Dan & Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 924-933 The study of carrier transfer mechanism for nanostructural hematite photoanode for solar water splitting
by Chen, Yen-Jhih & Chen, Liang-Yih
- 934-943 Heat transfer by liquid jets impinging on a hot flat surface
by Hosain, Md Lokman & Bel Fdhila, Rebei & Daneryd, Anders
- 944-955 Life cycle assessment and energy-CO2-economic payback analyses of renewable domestic hot water systems with unglazed and glazed solar thermal panels
by Comodi, Gabriele & Bevilacqua, Maurizio & Caresana, Flavio & Paciarotti, Claudia & Pelagalli, Leonardo & Venella, Paola
- 956-962 Development of a numerical model for biomass packed bed pyrolysis based on experimental validation
by Borello, D. & Cedola, L. & Frangioni, G.V. & Meloni, R. & Venturini, P. & De Filippis, P. & de Caprariis, B.
- 963-971 A new approach to modelling of a horizontal geo-heat exchanger with an internal source term
by Sofyan, Sarwo Edhy & Hu, Eric & Kotousov, Andrei
- 972-983 Impact of biodiesel fuel on engine emissions and Aftertreatment System operation
by Cordiner, Stefano & Mulone, Vincenzo & Nobile, Matteo & Rocco, Vittorio
- 984-990 Energy efficiency potentials: Contrasting thermodynamic, technical and economic limits for organic Rankine cycles within UK industry
by Chen, Q. & Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B.
- 991-1002 Steady state analysis of gas networks with distributed injection of alternative gas
by Abeysekera, M. & Wu, J. & Jenkins, N. & Rees, M.
- 1003-1011 CIGS absorber preparation by non-vacuum particle-based screen printing and RTA densification
by Kuo, Hsiu-Po & Tsai, Hung-An & Huang, An-Ni & Pan, Wen-Chueh
- 1012-1018 An efficient pulse tube cryocooler for boil-off gas reliquefaction in liquid natural gas tanks
by Hu, J.Y. & Chen, S. & Zhu, J. & Zhang, L.M. & Luo, E.C. & Dai, W. & Li, H.B.
- 1019-1027 T100 mGT converted into mHAT for domestic applications: Economic analysis based on hourly demand
by Montero Carrero, Marina & De Paepe, Ward & Parente, Alessandro & Contino, Francesco
- 1028-1038 A system-level fault detection and diagnosis method for low delta-T syndrome in the complex HVAC systems
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Shan, Kui & Yan, Chengchu
- 1039-1042 Dopant effects on conductivity in copper oxide photoelectrochemical cells
by Chiang, Chia-Ying & Shin, Yoon & Ehrman, Sheryl
- 1043-1051 Enhancement of electroactivity of platinum–tungsten trioxide nanocomposites with NaOH-treated carbon support toward methanol oxidation reaction
by Lin, Cheng-Lan & Wang, Chih-Chung
- 1052-1058 Precipitation recovery of boron from aqueous solution by chemical oxo-precipitation at room temperature
by Lin, Jui-Yen & Shih, Yu-Jen & Chen, Po-Yen & Huang, Yao-Hui
2016, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-8 Thermal analysis of Al–Si alloys as high-temperature phase-change material and their corrosion properties with ceramic materials
by Fukahori, Ryo & Nomura, Takahiro & Zhu, Chunyu & Sheng, Nan & Okinaka, Noriyuki & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 9-18 Application of weather forecast in conjunction with price-based method for PCM solar passive buildings – An experimental study
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M
- 19-31 Bulk monolithic Ce–Zr–Fe–O/Al2O3 oxygen carriers for a fixed bed scheme of the chemical looping combustion: Reactivity of oxygen carrier
by Gu, Zhenhua & Li, Kongzhai & Wang, Hua & Qing, Shan & Zhu, Xing & Wei, Yonggang & Cheng, Xianming & Yu, He & Cao, Yan
- 32-40 Load forecasting of supermarket refrigeration
by Rasmussen, Lisa Buth & Bacher, Peder & Madsen, Henrik & Nielsen, Henrik Aalborg & Heerup, Christian & Green, Torben
- 41-50 Enhancing properties of iron and manganese ores as oxygen carriers for chemical looping processes by dry impregnation
by Haider, S.K. & Azimi, G. & Duan, L. & Anthony, E.J. & Patchigolla, K. & Oakey, J.E. & Leion, H. & Mattisson, T. & Lyngfelt, A.
- 51-59 Enclathration of CO2 as a co-guest of structure H hydrates and its implications for CO2 capture and sequestration
by Lee, Yohan & Lee, Dongyoung & Lee, Jong-Won & Seo, Yongwon
- 60-62 Fuel crossover and internal current in proton exchange membrane fuel cell modeling
by Chakraborty, Uttara
- 63-70 Assessment of renewables for energy security and carbon mitigation in Southeast Asia: The case of Indonesia and Thailand
by Kumar, Subhash
- 71-80 Investigation of particulate emission characteristics of a diesel engine fueled with higher alcohols/biodiesel blends
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 81-92 Optimal behavior of responsive residential demand considering hybrid phase change materials
by Shafie-khah, M. & Kheradmand, M. & Javadi, S. & Azenha, M. & de Aguiar, J.L.B. & Castro-Gomes, J. & Siano, P. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 93-104 Occupancy-based demand response and thermal comfort optimization in microgrids with renewable energy sources and energy storage
by Korkas, Christos D. & Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.