2015, Volume 160, Issue C
- 541-551 Cascading of fluctuations in interdependent energy infrastructures: Gas-grid coupling
by Chertkov, Michael & Backhaus, Scott & Lebedev, Vladimir
- 552-560 Transient reacting flow simulation of spouted fluidized bed for coal-direct chemical looping combustion with different Fe-based oxygen carriers
by Banerjee, Subhodeep & Agarwal, Ramesh
- 566-580 Ozone applied to the homogeneous charge compression ignition engine to control alcohol fuels combustion
by Masurier, J.-B. & Foucher, F. & Dayma, G. & Dagaut, P.
- 581-591 Effects of pilot injection strategies on the flame temperature and soot distributions in an optical CI engine fueled with biodiesel and conventional diesel
by Jeon, Joonho & Park, Sungwook
- 592-602 Impact of intermediate ethanol blends on particulate matter emission from a spark ignition direct injection (SIDI) engine
by Cho, Jaeho & Si, Woosung & Jang, Wonwook & Jin, Dongyoung & Myung, Cha-Lee & Park, Simsoo
- 603-609 Sustainability assessment of sugarcane biorefinery and molasses ethanol production in Thailand using eco-efficiency indicator
by Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Pongpat, Patcharaporn
- 610-617 Utilisation of wheat bran as a substrate for bioethanol production using recombinant cellulases and amylolytic yeast
by Cripwell, Rosemary & Favaro, Lorenzo & Rose, Shaunita H. & Basaglia, Marina & Cagnin, Lorenzo & Casella, Sergio & van Zyl, Willem
- 623-632 Potential of the ‘Renewable Energy Exodus’ (a mass rural remigration) for massive GHG reduction in Japan
by Horio, Masayuki & Shigeto, Sawako & Ii, Ryota & Shimatani, Yukihiro & Hidaka, Masato
- 633-640 Investigation on the esterification by using supercritical ethanol for bio-oil upgrading
by Zhang, Qing & Xu, Ying & Li, Yuping & Wang, Tiejun & Zhang, Qi & Ma, Longlong & He, Minghong & Li, Kai
- 641-647 Impact of lignin removal on the enzymatic hydrolysis of fermented sweet sorghum bagasse
by Yan, Zhipei & Li, Jihong & Li, Shizhong & Chang, Sandra & Cui, Ting & Jiang, Yan & Cong, Guangtao & Yu, Menghui & Zhang, Lei
- 648-655 Energy-efficient extraction of fuel from Chlorella vulgaris by ionic liquid combined with CO2 capture
by Yu, Xinhai & Yang, Jie & Lu, Haitao & Tu, Shan-Tung & Yan, Jinyue
- 656-663 Biochar and renewable energy generation from poultry litter waste: A technical and economic analysis based on computational simulations
by Huang, Y. & Anderson, M. & McIlveen-Wright, D. & Lyons, G.A. & McRoberts, W.C. & Wang, Y.D. & Roskilly, A.P. & Hewitt, N.J.
- 664-672 Thermodynamic performance of a hybrid power generation system using biomass gasification and concentrated solar thermal processes
by Tanaka, Yasuto & Mesfun, Sennai & Umeki, Kentaro & Toffolo, Andrea & Tamaura, Yutaka & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 673-680 Impacts of solar multiples on the performance of integrated solar combined cycle systems with two direct steam generation fields
by Li, Yuanyuan & Yang, Yongping
- 681-686 Simultaneous enhancement of photocurrent and open circuit voltage in a ZnO based organic solar cell by mixed self-assembled monolayers
by Chiu, Jian-Ming & Chu, Chih-Chien & Zena, Desalegn Manayeh & Tai, Yian
- 687-696 Performance analysis of two 3.5kWp CPV systems under real operating conditions
by Renzi, M. & Egidi, L. & Comodi, G.
- 697-704 When will wind energy achieve grid parity in China? – Connecting technological learning and climate finance
by Yao, Xilong & Liu, Yang & Qu, Shiyou
- 705-714 Numerical and analytical analysis of groundwater influence on the pile geothermal heat exchanger with cast-in spiral coils
by Wang, Deqi & Lu, Lin & Zhang, Wenke & Cui, Ping
- 715-727 Transients analysis of a tidal currents self-balancing kinetic turbine with floating stabilizer
by Barbarelli, S. & Florio, G. & Amelio, M. & Scornaienchi, N.M. & Cutrupi, A. & Lo Zupone, G.
- 728-736 Optimal design of an autonomous solar–wind-pumped storage power supply system
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Peng, Jinqing
- 737-745 Numerical investigation on the effects of injection rate shaping on combustion and emission characteristics of biodiesel fueled CI engine
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Yu, Wenbin & Tay, Kun Lin & Chou, Siaw Kiang
- 746-760 A study of operating parameters on the linear spark ignition engine
by Lim, Ocktaeck & Hung, Nguyen Ba & Oh, Seokyoung & Kim, Gangchul & Song, Hanho & Iida, Norimasa
- 761-768 Combustion characteristics analysis of hydraulic free piston diesel engine
by Zhang, Shuanlu & Zhao, Changlu & Zhao, Zhenfeng & Ma, Fukang
- 769-776 Combustion and emission characteristics of Multiple Premixed Compression Ignition (MPCI) mode fuelled with different low octane gasolines
by Wang, Buyu & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Xu, Hongming
- 777-783 Modeling on blend gasoline/diesel fuel combustion in a direct injection diesel engine
by Li, J. & Yang, W.M. & An, H. & Chou, S.K.
- 784-792 Impact of methane addition on the performance of biodiesel fueled diesel engine
by Yang, W.M. & An, H. & Li, J. & Duan, L.
- 793-801 Performance analysis of internal-combustion-engine primed trigeneration systems for use in high-rise office buildings in Hong Kong
by Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K.
- 802-807 Hydrogen/oxygen premixed combustion characteristics in micro porous media combustor
by Pan, J.F. & Wu, D. & Liu, Y.X. & Zhang, H.F. & Tang, A.K. & Xue, H.
- 808-819 In situ catalytic conversion of tar using rice husk char/ash supported nickel–iron catalysts for biomass pyrolytic gasification combined with the mixing-simulation in fluidized-bed gasifier
by Shen, Yafei & Zhao, Peitao & Shao, Qinfu & Takahashi, Fumitake & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 820-828 Reactivity and kinetics for steam gasification of petroleum coke blended with black liquor in a micro fluidized bed
by Zhang, Yuming & Yao, Meiqin & Gao, Shiqiu & Sun, Guogang & Xu, Guangwen
- 829-835 Characterization of solid and liquid products from bamboo torrefaction
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Liu, Shih-Hsien & Juang, Tarng-Tzuen & Tsai, Chi-Ming & Zhuang, Yi-Qing
- 836-842 Self-heat recuperative heat circulation processing with thermoelectric device
by Rasfuldi, Renaldo & Kotani, Yui & Kansha, Yasuki & Ishizuka, Masanori & Tsutsumi, Atsushi
- 843-852 A novel thermoelectric generation system with thermal switch
by Gou, Xiaolong & Ping, Huifeng & Ou, Qiang & Xiao, Heng & Qing, Shaowei
- 853-862 Operating characteristics and performance improvements of a 500W traveling-wave thermoacoustic electric generator
by Wang, Kai & Sun, Daming & Zhang, Jie & Xu, Ya & Zou, Jiang & Wu, Ke & Qiu, Limin & Huang, Zhiyi
- 863-872 Optimum superheat utilization of extraction steam in double reheat ultra-supercritical power plants
by Xu, Gang & Zhou, Luyao & Zhao, Shifei & Liang, Feifei & Xu, Cheng & Yang, Yongping
- 873-881 Performance of a solar aided power plant in fuel saving mode
by Hou, Hongjuan & Wu, Junjie & Yang, Yongping & Hu, Eric & Chen, Si
- 882-891 An improved configuration of lignite pre-drying using a supplementary steam cycle in a lignite fired supercritical power plant
by Xu, Cheng & Xu, Gang & Zhao, Shifei & Zhou, Luyao & Yang, Yongping & Zhang, Dongke
- 892-901 Analysis of an optimal resorption cogeneration using mass and heat recovery processes
by Lu, Yiji & Wang, Yaodong & Bao, Huashan & Yuan, Ye & Wang, Liwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 902-911 Repowering existing under-utilized WTE power plant with gas turbines
by Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & Cesari, Simone & De Pascale, Andrea & Melino, Francesco
- 912-919 Theoretical analysis of a combined power and ejector refrigeration cycle using zeotropic mixture
by Yang, Xingyang & Zhao, Li & Li, Hailong & Yu, Zhixin
- 920-929 Experimental and numerical study of a micro-cogeneration Stirling unit under diverse conditions of the working fluid
by Valenti, G. & Silva, P. & Fergnani, N. & Campanari, S. & Ravidà, A. & Di Marcoberardino, G. & Macchi, E.
- 930-936 Counter-flow formic acid microfluidic fuel cell with high fuel utilization exceeding 90%
by Xu, Hong & Zhang, Hao & Wang, Huizhi & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Zhang, Li & Cao, Jun & Jiao, Kui & Xuan, Jin
- 937-944 A numerical study on the effects of temperature and mass transfer in high temperature PEM fuel cells with ab-PBI membrane
by Sun, Hong & Xie, Chen & Chen, Hao & Almheiri, Saif
- 945-953 Compact PEM fuel cell system combined with all-in-one hydrogen generator using chemical hydride as a hydrogen source
by Kim, Jincheol & Kim, Taegyu
- 954-964 Mass transfer enhancement of a spiral-like interconnector for planar solid oxide fuel cells
by Yan, Min & Fu, Pei & Li, Xiang & Zeng, Min & Wang, Qiuwang
- 965-972 Polyelectrolyte microparticles for enhancing anode performance in an air–cathode μ-Liter microbial fuel cell
by Chen, Yan-Yu & Wang, Hsiang-Yu
- 973-981 Design optimisation of CO2 gas cooler/condenser in a refrigeration system
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Santosa, I. Dewa & Tsamos, K.
- 982-989 Study on reduction and carburization behaviors of iron phases for iron-based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalyst
by Ding, Mingyue & Yang, Yong & Wu, Baoshan & Li, Yongwang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong
- 990-998 Hydrogenation and hydrodeoxygenation of difurfurylidene acetone to liquid alkanes over Raney Ni and the supported Pt catalysts
by Li, Yuping & Huang, Xiaoming & Zhang, Qian & Chen, Lungang & Zhang, Xinghua & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong
- 999-1006 Accelerated hydrolysis of solid-state NaBH4 by injecting NaHCO3 solution for hydrogen generation
by Sim, Ju-hyeong & Kim, Taegyu
2015, Volume 159, Issue C
- 1-10 Optical and thermal performance of double receiver compound parabolic concentrator
by Abdullahi, B. & AL-Dadah, R.K. & Mahmoud, S. & Hood, R.
- 11-18 A meta-analysis of carbon capture and storage technology assessments: Understanding the driving factors of variability in cost estimates
by Akbilgic, Oguz & Doluweera, Ganesh & Mahmoudkhani, Maryam & Bergerson, Joule
- 19-27 Influence of leg sizing and spacing on power generation and thermal stresses of thermoelectric devices
by Erturun, Ugur & Erermis, Kaan & Mossi, Karla
- 28-38 A novel self-heat recuperative dividing wall column to maximize energy efficiency and column throughput in retrofitting and debottlenecking of a side stream column
by Long, Nguyen Van Duc & Minh, Le Quang & Nhien, Le Cao & Lee, Moonyong
- 39-50 Correlation of energy storage performance of supercapacitor with iso-propanol improved wettability of aqueous electrolyte on activated carbon electrodes of various apparent densities
by Gromadskyi, Denys G. & Chae, Jung H. & Norman, Stuart A. & Chen, George Z.
- 51-61 Analysis of multi-scale chaotic characteristics of wind power based on Hilbert–Huang transform and Hurst analysis
by Liang, Zhengtang & Liang, Jun & Zhang, Li & Wang, Chengfu & Yun, Zhihao & Zhang, Xu
- 62-69 Incorporation of electricity GHG emissions intensity variability into building environmental assessment
by Cubi, Eduard & Doluweera, Ganesh & Bergerson, Joule
- 70-79 Experimental investigation of a two-inlet air-based building integrated photovoltaic/thermal (BIPV/T) system
by Yang, Tingting & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 80-86 Design and characterisation of a high powered energy dense zeolite thermal energy storage system for buildings
by Johannes, Kévyn & Kuznik, Frédéric & Hubert, Jean-Luc & Durier, Francois & Obrecht, Christian
- 87-96 Dieseline fueled flexible fuel compression ignition engine control based on in-cylinder pressure sensor
by Wang, Jinli & Yang, Fuyuan & Ouyang, Minggao
- 97-107 Modelling sustainable urban travel in a whole systems energy model
by Pye, Steve & Daly, Hannah
- 108-116 Is climate change-centrism an optimal policy making strategy to set national electricity mixes?
by Vázquez-Rowe, Ian & Reyna, Janet L. & García-Torres, Samy & Kahhat, Ramzy
- 117-131 High load performance and combustion analysis of a four-valve direct injection gasoline engine running in the two-stroke cycle
by Dalla Nora, Macklini & Zhao, Hua
- 132-144 Density functional theory study on the reaction between hematite and methane during chemical looping process
by Huang, Liang & Tang, Mingchen & Fan, Maohong & Cheng, Hansong
- 145-160 Series–Parallel PV array re-configuration: Maximization of the extraction of energy and much more
by Balato, M. & Costanzo, L. & Vitelli, M.
- 161-177 Modeling and optimization of building mix and energy supply technology for urban districts
by Best, Robert E. & Flager, Forest & Lepech, Michael D.
- 178-187 Photovoltaic diffusion from the bottom-up: Analytical investigation of critical factors
by Reinsberger, Kathrin & Brudermann, Thomas & Hatzl, Stefanie & Fleiß, Eva & Posch, Alfred
- 188-195 Continuous recycling of enzymes during production of lignocellulosic bioethanol in demonstration scale
by Haven, Mai Østergaard & Lindedam, Jane & Jeppesen, Martin Dan & Elleskov, Michael & Rodrigues, Ana Cristina & Gama, Miguel & Jørgensen, Henning & Felby, Claus
- 196-205 Why is the reliability of building simulation limited as a tool for evaluating energy conservation measures?
by Li, Nan & Yang, Zheng & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin & Tang, Chao & Chen, Nanlin
- 206-213 Vapor pressure and corrosivity of ternary metal-chloride molten-salt based heat transfer fluids for use in concentrating solar power systems
by Vignarooban, K. & Xu, Xinhai & Wang, K. & Molina, E.E. & Li, P. & Gervasio, D. & Kannan, A.M.
- 214-236 An overview: Energy saving and pollution reduction by using green fuel blends in diesel engines
by Mwangi, John Kennedy & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Chang, Yu-Cheng & Chen, Chia-Yang & Wang, Lin-Chi
- 237-251 Current status and future choices of regional sectors-energy-related CO2 emissions: The third economic growth pole of China
by Tan, Feifei & Lu, Zhaohua
- 252-264 Financial and environmental analysis of rooftop photovoltaic installations with battery storage in Australia
by Nicholls, A. & Sharma, R. & Saha, T.K.
- 265-275 Robust optimal design of building cooling systems considering cooling load uncertainty and equipment reliability
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu & Gao, Dian-ce
- 276-284 Performance analysis of the micro gas turbine Turbec T100 with a new FLOX-combustion system for low calorific fuels
by Zornek, T. & Monz, T. & Aigner, M.
- 285-297 A novel multistage Support Vector Machine based approach for Li ion battery remaining useful life estimation
by Patil, Meru A. & Tagade, Piyush & Hariharan, Krishnan S. & Kolake, Subramanya M. & Song, Taewon & Yeo, Taejung & Doo, Seokgwang
- 298-309 Commercial Building Energy Saver: An energy retrofit analysis toolkit
by Hong, Tianzhen & Piette, Mary Ann & Chen, Yixing & Lee, Sang Hoon & Taylor-Lange, Sarah C. & Zhang, Rongpeng & Sun, Kaiyu & Price, Phillip
- 310-316 Implementation of a firebed cooling device and its influence on emissions and combustion parameters at a residential wood pellet boiler
by Gehrig, M. & Pelz, S. & Jaeger, D. & Hofmeister, G. & Groll, A. & Thorwarth, H. & Haslinger, W.
- 317-333 Effect of internal woven roller shade and glazing on the energy and daylighting performances of an office building in the cold climate of Shillong
by Singh, Ramkishore & Lazarus, I.J. & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 334-349 Impact of wind power uncertainty forecasting on the market integration of wind energy in Spain
by González-Aparicio, I. & Zucker, A.
- 350-361 Double acting Stirling engine: Modeling, experiments and optimization
by Féniès, Gwyddyon & Formosa, Fabien & Ramousse, Julien & Badel, Adrien
- 362-369 Measured overall heat transfer coefficient of a suspended particle device switchable glazing
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 370-380 Pontryagin’s Minimum Principle-based power management of a dual-motor-driven electric bus
by Zhang, Shuo & Xiong, Rui & Zhang, Chengning
- 381-390 Retrofit of heat exchanger networks without topology modifications and additional heat transfer area
by Akpomiemie, Mary O. & Smith, Robin
- 391-400 Self-balancing robust scheduling with flexible batch loads for energy intensive corporate microgrid
by Liu, Kun & Guan, Xiaohong & Gao, Feng & Zhai, Qiaozhu & Wu, Jiang
- 401-421 Modelling and optimization of CHP based district heating system with renewable energy production and energy storage
by Wang, Haichao & Yin, Wusong & Abdollahi, Elnaz & Lahdelma, Risto & Jiao, Wenling
- 422-432 Estimating the value of electricity storage in an energy-only wholesale market
by McConnell, Dylan & Forcey, Tim & Sandiford, Mike
- 433-441 Comparison of real-world fuel economy and emissions from parallel hybrid and conventional diesel buses fitted with selective catalytic reduction systems
by Guo, Jiadong & Ge, Yunshan & Hao, Lijun & Tan, Jianwei & Peng, Zihang & Zhang, Chuanzhen
- 442-448 Effect of shock waves on the evolution of high-pressure fuel jets
by Huang, Weidi & Wu, Zhijun & Gao, Ya & Zhang, Lin
- 449-457 Compact development and energy consumption: Scenario analysis of urban structures based on behavior simulation
by Yin, Yanhong & Mizokami, Shoshi & Aikawa, Kohei
- 458-468 Theoretical and experimental investigations of thermoelectric heating system with multiple ventilation channels
by Liu, Di & Zhao, Fu-Yun & Yang, Hongxing & Tang, Guang-Fa
- 469-477 Performance investigation of an advanced multi-effect adsorption desalination (MEAD) cycle
by Thu, Kyaw & Kim, Young-Deuk & Shahzad, Muhammad Wakil & Saththasivam, Jayaprakash & Ng, Kim Choon
- 478-489 Carbon savings in the UK demand side response programmes
by Lau, E.T. & Yang, Q. & Stokes, L. & Taylor, G.A. & Forbes, A.B. & Clarkson, P. & Wright, P.S. & Livina, V.N.
- 490-501 Building envelope with a new aerogel-based insulating rendering: Experimental and numerical study, cost analysis, and thickness optimization
by Ibrahim, Mohamad & Biwole, Pascal Henry & Achard, Patrick & Wurtz, Etienne & Ansart, Guillaume
- 502-508 Performance analyses of building energy on phase transition processes of VO2 windows with an improved model
by Yang, Jian & Xu, Zhengtao & Ye, Hong & Xu, Xiaojie & Wu, Xi & Wang, Jianxiang
- 509-519 Optimal control of greenhouse climate using minimal energy and grower defined bounds
by van Beveren, P.J.M. & Bontsema, J. & van Straten, G. & van Henten, E.J.
- 520-539 GIS-modelling based coal-fired power plant site identification and selection
by Xu, Jiuping & Song, Xiaoling & Wu, Yimin & Zeng, Ziqiang
- 540-547 Geospatial assessment of potential bioenergy crop production on urban marginal land
by Saha, Mithun & Eckelman, Matthew J.
- 548-559 Understanding the full climate change impact of energy consumption and mitigation at the end-use level: A proposed methodology for allocating indirect carbon dioxide emissions
by de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Price, Lynn & Zwickel, Timm
- 560-575 Thermophotovoltaics: Fundamentals, challenges and prospects
by Daneshvar, Hoofar & Prinja, Rajiv & Kherani, Nazir P.
- 576-588 The optimization of a hybrid energy storage system at subzero temperatures: Energy management strategy design and battery heating requirement analysis
by Song, Ziyou & Hofmann, Heath & Li, Jianqiu & Hou, Jun & Zhang, Xiaowu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 589-600 Explaining domestic energy consumption – The comparative contribution of building factors, socio-demographics, behaviours and attitudes
by Huebner, Gesche M. & Hamilton, Ian & Chalabi, Zaid & Shipworth, David & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 601-609 Integration of form-stable paraffin/nanosilica phase change material composites into vacuum insulation panels for thermal energy storage
by Li, Xiangyu & Chen, Huisu & Li, Huiqiang & Liu, Lin & Lu, Zeyu & Zhang, Tao & Duan, Wen Hui
- 610-619 Genetic optimization of multi-plant heat production in district heating networks
by Fang, Tingting & Lahdelma, Risto
- 620-632 Improving the concentration ratio of parabolic troughs using a second-stage flat mirror
by Rodriguez-Sanchez, David & Rosengarten, Gary
- 633-650 Numerical simulation for the design analysis of kinematic Stirling engines
by Araoz, Joseph A. & Salomon, Marianne & Alejo, Lucio & Fransson, Torsten H.
2015, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-11 Infrastructure based on supernodes and software agents for the implementation of energy markets in demand-response programs
by Lopez-Rodriguez, I. & Hernandez-Tejera, M.
- 12-25 Energy management strategy for a renewable-based residential microgrid with generation and demand forecasting
by Pascual, Julio & Barricarte, Javier & Sanchis, Pablo & Marroyo, Luis
- 26-34 Optimal sizing of hybrid PV/diesel/battery in ship power system
by Lan, Hai & Wen, Shuli & Hong, Ying-Yi & Yu, David C. & Zhang, Lijun
- 35-43 An experimental study on motivational change for electricity conservation by normative messages
by Komatsu, Hidenori & Nishio, Ken-ichiro
- 44-54 Performance analysis and optimum operation of a thermoelectric generator by Taguchi method
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Huang, Shih-Rong & Lin, Yu-Li
- 55-64 Synergistic effect of alkaline pretreatment and Fe dosing on batch anaerobic digestion of maize straw
by Khatri, Shailendra & Wu, Shubiao & Kizito, Simon & Zhang, Wanqin & Li, Jiaxi & Dong, Renjie
- 65-85 Artificial illumination during daytime in residential buildings: Factors, energy implications and future predictions
by Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar
- 86-96 NiO/CaAl2O4 as active oxygen carrier for low temperature chemical looping applications
by Medrano, J.A. & Hamers, H.P. & Williams, G. & van Sint Annaland, M. & Gallucci, F.
- 97-106 CO2-recycling biomass gasification system for highly efficient and carbon-negative power generation
by Prabowo, Bayu & Aziz, Muhammad & Umeki, Kentaro & Susanto, Herri & Yan, Mi & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 107-117 Oxy-fuel combustion as an alternative for increasing lime production in rotary kilns
by Granados, D.A. & Chejne, F. & Mejía, J.M.
- 118-132 Simulation of dynamic interactions of the earth–air heat exchanger with soil and atmosphere for preheating of ventilation air
by Gan, Guohui
- 133-141 Evaluation of CO2 removal from a CO2+CH4 gas mixture using gas hydrate formation in liquid water and THF solutions
by Zhong, Dong-Liang & Li, Zheng & Lu, Yi-Yu & Wang, Jia-Le & Yan, Jin
- 142-156 Numerical and experimental results of a novel and generic methodology for energy performance evaluation of thermal systems using renewable energies
by Lazrak, Amine & Leconte, Antoine & Chèze, David & Fraisse, Gilles & Papillon, Philippe & Souyri, Bernard
- 157-166 A vanadium redox flow battery model incorporating the effect of ion concentrations on ion mobility
by Zhou, X.L. & Zhao, T.S. & An, L. & Zeng, Y.K. & Yan, X.H.
- 167-177 Solar cell metals and their hosts: A tale of oversupply and undersupply
by Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E.
- 178-189 Dynamic integrated assessment of bioenergy technologies for energy production utilizing agricultural residues: An input–output approach
by Song, Junnian & Yang, Wei & Higano, Yoshiro & Wang, Xian’en
- 190-202 An adapted heat transfer model for engines with tumble motion
by Olmeda, Pablo & Martín, Jaime & Novella, Ricardo & Carreño, Ricardo
- 203-219 Optimal sizing of power generation unit capacity in ICE-driven CCHP systems for various residential building sizes
by Farahnak, Mehdi & Farzaneh-Gord, Mahmood & Deymi-Dashtebayaz, Mahdi & Dashti, Farshad
- 220-232 Experimental investigation on the defrosting performance of a finned-tube evaporator using intermittent ultrasonic vibration
by Tan, Haihui & Xu, Guanghua & Tao, Tangfei & Sun, Xiaoqi & Yao, Wudong
- 233-242 Structural changes in lignin during integrated process of steam explosion followed by alkaline hydrogen peroxide of Eucommia ulmoides Oliver and its effect on enzymatic hydrolysis
by Zhu, Ming-Qiang & Wen, Jia-Long & Wang, Zhi-Wen & Su, Yin-Quan & Wei, Qin & Sun, Run-Cang
- 243-254 Trigenerative micro compressed air energy storage: Concept and thermodynamic assessment
by Facci, Andrea L. & Sánchez, David & Jannelli, Elio & Ubertini, Stefano
- 255-262 A comparison of grid-level residential electricity demand scenarios in Japan for 2050
by Yamagata, Yoshiki & Murakami, Daisuke & Seya, Hajime
- 263-274 Profit-seeking energy-intensive enterprises participating in power system scheduling: Model and mechanism
by Chen, Runze & Sun, Hongbin & Guo, Qinglai & Jin, Hongyang & Wu, Wenchuan & Zhang, Boming
- 275-291 Process intensification for post-combustion CO2 capture with chemical absorption: A critical review
by Wang, Meihong & Joel, Atuman S. & Ramshaw, Colin & Eimer, Dag & Musa, Nuhu M.
- 292-299 Determinants of CO2 emissions from household daily travel in Beijing, China: Individual travel characteristic perspectives
by Wang, Zhaohua & Liu, Wei
- 300-309 Producing pipeline-quality biomethane via anaerobic digestion of sludge amended with corn stover biochar with in-situ CO2 removal
by Shen, Yanwen & Linville, Jessica L. & Urgun-Demirtas, Meltem & Schoene, Robin P. & Snyder, Seth W.
- 310-331 A multi-period, multi-regional generation expansion planning model incorporating unit commitment constraints
by Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 332-347 The influence of uncertainty in the development of a CO2 infrastructure network
by Knoope, M.M.J. & Ramírez, A. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 348-354 Enhancement of FAME productivity of Scenedesmus obliquus by combining nitrogen deficiency with sufficient phosphorus supply in heterotrophic cultivation
by Shen, Xiao-Fei & Liu, Jing-Jing & Chu, Fei-Fei & Lam, Paul K.S. & Zeng, Raymond J.
- 355-365 CDM’s influence on technology transfers: A study of the implemented clean development mechanism projects in China
by Zhang, Chi & Yan, Jinyue
- 366-377 A large national survey of public perceptions of CCS technology in China
by Chen, Zheng-Ao & Li, Qi & Liu, Lan-Cui & Zhang, Xian & Kuang, Liping & Jia, Li & Liu, Guizhen
- 378-389 Modeling industrial loads in non-residential buildings
by Vaghefi, A. & Farzan, Farbod & Jafari, Mohsen A.
- 390-402 Optimal site selection of electric vehicle charging station by using fuzzy TOPSIS based on sustainability perspective
by Guo, Sen & Zhao, Huiru
- 403-411 Critical risk factors affecting the implementation of PPP waste-to-energy projects in China
by Xu, Yelin & Chan, Albert P.C. & Xia, Bo & Qian, Queena K. & Liu, Yong & Peng, Yi
- 412-421 Application of PCM energy storage in combination with night ventilation for space cooling
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M.
- 422-432 Effect of facade components on energy efficiency in office buildings
by Ihara, Takeshi & Gustavsen, Arild & Jelle, Bjørn Petter
- 433-445 Modelling and experimental validation of a fluidized bed based CO2 hydrate cold storage system
by Zhou, H. & de Sera, I.E.E. & Infante Ferreira, C.A.
- 446-458 Energy conservation in museums using different setpoint strategies: A case study for a state-of-the-art museum using building simulations
by Kramer, R.P. & Maas, M.P.E. & Martens, M.H.J. & van Schijndel, A.W.M. & Schellen, H.L.
- 459-473 Assessment of pollutants emission and aftertreatment efficiency in a GTDi engine including cooled LP-EGR system under different steady-state operating conditions
by Bermúdez, Vicente & Luján, José Manuel & Climent, Héctor & Campos, Daniel
- 474-483 The role of char and tar in determining the gas-phase partitioning of nitrogen during biomass gasification
by Broer, Karl M. & Brown, Robert C.
- 484-489 Residential emissions reductions through variable timing of electricity consumption
by Harris, A.R. & Rogers, Michelle Marinich & Miller, Carol J. & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Wang, Caisheng
- 490-507 Comparison of feature selection methods using ANNs in MCP-wind speed methods. A case study
by Carta, José A. & Cabrera, Pedro & Matías, José M. & Castellano, Fernando
- 508-518 Incentive compatible pool-based electricity market design and implementation: A Bayesian mechanism design approach
by Zou, Peng & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & He, Chang & Kang, Chongqing
- 519-531 Changing urban forms and carbon dioxide emissions in China: A case study of 30 provincial capital cities
by Fang, Chuanglin & Wang, Shaojian & Li, Guangdong
- 532-539 Renewable water: Direct contact membrane distillation coupled with solar ponds
by Suárez, Francisco & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Tyler, Scott W. & Childress, Amy E.
- 540-555 Modeling, simulation and optimization of a vapor compression refrigeration system dynamic and steady state response
by Nunes, T.K. & Vargas, J.V.C. & Ordonez, J.C. & Shah, D. & Martinho, L.C.S.
- 556-567 Performance prediction of spark-ignition engine running on gasoline-hydrogen and methane-hydrogen blends
by Kamil, Mohammed & Rahman, M.M.
- 568-583 Technical feasibility of a hybrid on-site H2 and renewable energy system for a zero-energy building with a H2 vehicle
by Cao, Sunliang & Alanne, Kari
- 584-596 Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) of a scale-up pressure retarded osmosis (PRO) osmotic power plant
by He, Wei & Wang, Yang & Shaheed, Mohammad Hasan
- 597-608 Sustainable energy from biomass: Biomethane manufacturing plant location and distribution problem
by Wu, Bingqing & Sarker, Bhaba R. & Paudel, Krishna P.
- 609-618 Improved particle swarm optimization for maximum power point tracking in photovoltaic module arrays
by Chao, Kuei-Hsiang & Lin, Yu-Sheng & Lai, Uei-Dar
- 619-630 Feasibility analysis of nuclear–coal hybrid energy systems from the perspective of low-carbon development
by Chen, QianQian & Tang, ZhiYong & Lei, Yang & Sun, YuHan & Jiang, MianHeng
- 631-642 A review on the effect of amination pretreatment for the selective separation of CO2
by Adelodun, Adedeji Adebukola & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Ngila, Jane Catherine & Szulejko, Jan
- 643-655 Stochastic optimization models for energy management in carbonization process of carbon fiber production
by Khayyam, Hamid & Naebe, Minoo & Bab-Hadiashar, Alireza & Jamshidi, Farshid & Li, Quanxiang & Atkiss, Stephen & Buckmaster, Derek & Fox, Bronwyn
2015, Volume 157, Issue C
- 1-12 Application of best practice for setting minimum energy efficiency standards in technically disadvantaged countries: Case study of Air Conditioners in Brunei Darussalam
by Shi, Xunpeng
- 13-24 High temperature thermochemical processing of biomass and methane for high conversion and selectivity to H2-enriched syngas
by Palumbo, Aaron W. & Sorli, Jeni C. & Weimer, Alan W.
- 25-34 Biomethane as transport fuel – A comparison with other biogas utilization pathways in northern Italy
by Patrizio, P. & Leduc, S. & Chinese, D. & Dotzauer, E. & Kraxner, F.
- 35-50 Techno-economic viability assessments of greener propulsion technology under potential environmental regulatory policy scenarios
by Nalianda, D.K. & Kyprianidis, K.G. & Sethi, V. & Singh, R.
- 51-59 Fault detection in district heating substations
by Gadd, Henrik & Werner, Sven
- 60-74 Value of flexible electric vehicles in providing spinning reserve services
by Pavić, Ivan & Capuder, Tomislav & Kuzle, Igor
- 75-84 Energy and environmental impact of battery electric vehicle range in China
by Yuan, Xinmei & Li, Lili & Gou, Huadong & Dong, Tingting
- 85-94 A novel paraffin/expanded perlite composite phase change material for prevention of PCM leakage in cementitious composites
by Ramakrishnan, Sayanthan & Sanjayan, Jay & Wang, Xiaoming & Alam, Morshed & Wilson, John
- 95-110 An analog ensemble for short-term probabilistic solar power forecast
by Alessandrini, S. & Delle Monache, L. & Sperati, S. & Cervone, G.
- 111-122 The optimization of DC fast charging deployment in California
by Zhang, Li & Shaffer, Brendan & Brown, Tim & Scott Samuelsen, G.
- 123-133 Annual performance of a solar aided coal-fired power generation system (SACPG) with various solar field areas and thermal energy storage capacity
by Wu, Junjie & Hou, Hongjuan & Yang, Yongping & Hu, Eric
- 134-143 Evaluation on toxic reduction and fuel economy of a gasoline direct injection- (GDI-) powered passenger car fueled with methanol–gasoline blends with various substitution ratios
by Wang, Xin & Ge, Yunshan & Liu, Linlin & Peng, Zihang & Hao, Lijun & Yin, Hang & Ding, Yan & Wang, Junfang
- 144-151 Life cycle assessment of transport of electricity via different voltage levels: A case study for Nord-Trøndelag county in Norway
by Arvesen, Anders & Hauan, Ingrid Bjerke & Bolsøy, Bernhard Mikal & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 152-164 Compressed air energy storage with liquid air capacity extension
by Kantharaj, Bharath & Garvey, Seamus & Pimm, Andrew
- 165-173 Electrocatalytic reduction of CO2 to formate using particulate Sn electrodes: Effect of metal loading and particle size
by Del Castillo, A. & Alvarez-Guerra, M. & Solla-Gullón, J. & Sáez, A. & Montiel, V. & Irabien, A.
- 174-182 Analysis of hematite re-oxidation in the chemical looping process
by Breault, Ronald W. & Monazam, Esmail R. & Carpenter, Jared T.
- 183-194 Wind speed forecasting approach using secondary decomposition algorithm and Elman neural networks
by Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Liang, Xi-feng & Li, Yan-fei
- 195-216 Overview of the off-grid photovoltaic diesel batteries systems with AC loads
by Salas, V. & Suponthana, W. & Salas, R.A.
- 217-228 Combustion process and emissions of a heavy-duty engine fueled with directly injected natural gas and pilot diesel
by Zhang, Qiang & Li, Menghan & Shao, Sidong
- 229-244 Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China’s power sector – An integrated assessment
by Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel
- 245-254 Photofermentive hydrogen production by Rhodobacter sphaeroides S10 using mixed organic carbon: Effects of the mixture composition
by Pattanamanee, Walailak & Chisti, Yusuf & Choorit, Wanna
- 255-266 Rewarding of extra-avoided GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries incorporating Bio-CCS
by Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro
- 267-275 Experimental investigation of molten salt droplet quenching and solidification processes of heat recovery in thermochemical hydrogen production
by Ghandehariun, S. & Wang, Z. & Naterer, G.F. & Rosen, M.A.
- 276-283 Residential electricity consumption after the reform of tiered pricing for household electricity in China
by Du, Gang & Lin, Wei & Sun, Chuanwang & Zhang, Dingzhong
- 288-294 Chemical looping combustion of hard coal in a 1MWth pilot plant using ilmenite as oxygen carrier
by Ströhle, Jochen & Orth, Matthias & Epple, Bernd
- 295-303 Design and operation of a 50kWth Chemical Looping Combustion (CLC) unit for solid fuels
by Abad, Alberto & Pérez-Vega, Raúl & de Diego, Luis F. & García-Labiano, Francisco & Gayán, Pilar & Adánez, Juan
- 304-313 Chemical looping combustion of coal in a 5kWth interconnected fluidized bed reactor using hematite as oxygen carrier
by Ma, Jinchen & Zhao, Haibo & Tian, Xin & Wei, Yijie & Rajendran, Sharmen & Zhang, Yongliang & Bhattacharya, Sankar & Zheng, Chuguang
- 314-322 Cement/CaO-modified iron ore as oxygen carrier for chemical looping combustion of coal
by Gu, Haiming & Shen, Laihong & Zhong, Zhaoping & Niu, Xin & Liu, Weidong & Ge, Huijun & Jiang, Shouxi & Wang, Lulu
- 323-329 The different demands of oxygen carriers on the reactor system of a CLC plant – Results of oxygen carrier testing in a 120kWth pilot plant
by Mayer, Karl & Penthor, Stefan & Pröll, Tobias & Hofbauer, Hermann
- 330-337 Chemical-looping combustion using combined iron/manganese/silicon oxygen carriers
by Källén, Malin & Rydén, Magnus & Lyngfelt, Anders & Mattisson, Tobias
- 338-347 Iron oxide looping for natural gas conversion in a countercurrent moving bed reactor
by Zeng, Liang & Tong, Andrew & Kathe, Mandar & Bayham, Samuel & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 348-357 Fluidized bed testing of commercially prepared MgO-promoted hematite and CuO–Fe2O3 mixed metal oxide oxygen carriers for methane and coal chemical looping combustion
by Siriwardane, Ranjani & Tian, Hanjing & Miller, Duane & Richards, George
- 358-367 Ca1−xAxMnO3 (A=Sr and Ba) perovskite based oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU)
by Galinsky, Nathan & Mishra, Amit & Zhang, Jia & Li, Fanxing
- 368-373 Characterization of ilmenite used as oxygen carrier in a 100kW chemical-looping combustor for solid fuels
by Knutsson, Pavleta & Linderholm, Carl
- 374-381 Thermal and mechanical behaviour of oxygen carrier materials for chemical looping combustion in a packed bed reactor
by Jacobs, M. & Van Noyen, J. & Larring, Y. & Mccann, M. & Pishahang, M. & Amini, S. & Ortiz, M. & Galluci, F. & Sint-Annaland, M.V. & Tournigant, D. & Louradour, E. & Snijkers, F.
- 382-390 High-stability, high-capacity oxygen carriers: Iron oxide-perovskite composite materials for hydrogen production by chemical looping
by Dueso, Cristina & Thompson, Claire & Metcalfe, Ian
- 391-398 Effect of core and shell compositions on MeOx@LaySr1−yFeO3 core–shell redox catalysts for chemical looping reforming of methane
by Neal, Luke & Shafiefarhood, Arya & Li, Fanxing
- 399-407 Pressurized hydrogen production by fixed-bed chemical looping
by Voitic, Gernot & Nestl, Stephan & Lammer, Michael & Wagner, Julian & Hacker, Viktor
- 408-415 Chemical-looping auto-thermal reforming of biomass using Cu-based oxygen carrier
by Zhao, Haibo & Guo, Lei & Zou, Xixian
- 416-421 Impact of size and temperature on the hydrodynamics of chemical looping combustion
by Yazdanpanah, Mahdi & Forret, Ann & Gauthier, Thierry