2015, Volume 145, Issue C
- 43-51 Control strategies for intelligent glazed façade and their influence on energy and comfort performance of office buildings in Denmark
by Liu, Mingzhe & Wittchen, Kim Bjarne & Heiselberg, Per Kvols
- 52-59 Investigation of the performance of a copper based oxygen carrier for chemical looping combustion in a 120kW pilot plant for gaseous fuels
by Penthor, Stefan & Zerobin, Florian & Mayer, Karl & Pröll, Tobias & Hofbauer, Hermann
- 60-68 CO2 capture performance of synthetic sorbent prepared from carbide slag and aluminum nitrate hydrate by combustion synthesis
by Li, Yingjie & Su, Mengying & Xie, Xin & Wu, Shuimu & Liu, Changtian
- 69-79 Effect of horizontal and vertical well patterns on methane hydrate dissociation behaviors in pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Chen, Zhao-Yang
- 80-103 Direct ethanol fuel cells for transport and stationary applications – A comprehensive review
by Badwal, S.P.S. & Giddey, S. & Kulkarni, A. & Goel, J. & Basu, S.
- 104-110 Effect of deflocculation on the efficiency of low-energy microwave pretreatment and anaerobic biodegradation of waste activated sludge
by Ebenezer, A. Vimala & Arulazhagan, P. & Adish Kumar, S. & Yeom, Ick-Tae & Rajesh Banu, J.
- 111-123 Thermal inertia and energy efficiency – Parametric simulation assessment on a calibrated case study
by Aste, Niccolò & Leonforte, Fabrizio & Manfren, Massimiliano & Mazzon, Manlio
- 124-132 ANN based MPPT method for rapidly variable shading conditions
by Rizzo, Santi Agatino & Scelba, Giacomo
- 133-138 A panel cointegration analysis of CO2 emissions, nuclear energy and income in major nuclear generating countries
by Baek, Jungho
- 139-154 Smart Energy Systems for coherent 100% renewable energy and transport solutions
by Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Connolly, D. & Wenzel, H. & Østergaard, P.A. & Möller, B. & Nielsen, S. & Ridjan, I. & Karnøe, P. & Sperling, K. & Hvelplund, F.K.
- 155-162 Extensive analyses of diesel–vegetable oil–n-butanol ternary blends in a diesel engine
by Atmanli, Alpaslan & Ileri, Erol & Yuksel, Bedri & Yilmaz, Nadir
- 163-171 Experimental and computational investigation of multi U-tube boreholes
by Aydın, Murat & Sisman, Altug
- 172-179 A novel energy management method for series plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Chen, Zheng & Xia, Bing & You, Chenwen & Mi, Chunting Chris
- 180-190 Fixed bed reduction of hematite under alternating reduction and oxidation cycles
by Breault, Ronald W. & Monazam, Esmail R.
- 191-197 Recursive wind speed forecasting based on Hammerstein Auto-Regressive model
by Ait Maatallah, Othman & Achuthan, Ajit & Janoyan, Kerop & Marzocca, Pier
- 198-210 Geochemical impact of aquifer storage for impure CO2 containing O2 and N2: Tongliao field experiment
by Wei, Ning & Li, Xiaochun & Wang, Yan & Zhu, Qianlin & Liu, Shengnan & Liu, Naizhong & Su, Xuebing
- 211-222 Enhancing the efficiency of solar concentrators by controlled optical aberrations: Method and photovoltaic application
by Giannuzzi, Alessandra & Diolaiti, Emiliano & Lombini, Matteo & De Rosa, Adriano & Marano, Bruno & Bregoli, Giovanni & Cosentino, Giuseppe & Foppiani, Italo & Schreiber, Laura
- 223-233 Valuation of wind power distributed generation by using Longstaff–Schwartz option pricing method
by Díaz, Guzmán & Moreno, Blanca & Coto, José & Gómez-Aleixandre, Javier
- 234-245 Combination of equilibrium models and hybrid life cycle-input–output analysis to predict the environmental impacts of energy policy scenarios
by Igos, Elorri & Rugani, Benedetto & Rege, Sameer & Benetto, Enrico & Drouet, Laurent & Zachary, Daniel S.
- 246-254 Experimental investigation of an organic Rankine cycle with multiple expanders used in parallel
by Yun, Eunkoo & Kim, Dokyun & Yoon, Sang Youl & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 255-264 Application of CFD-chemical kinetics approach in detecting RCCI engine knocking fuelled with biodiesel/methanol
by Zhou, D.Z. & Yang, W.M. & An, H. & Li, J.
- 265-277 Evaluation of gas production from methane hydrates using depressurization, thermal stimulation and combined methods
by Song, Yongchen & Cheng, Chuanxiao & Zhao, Jiafei & Zhu, Zihao & Liu, Weiguo & Yang, Mingjun & Xue, Kaihua
- 278-294 Unified modeling and feasibility study of novel green pathway of biomass to methanol/dimethylether
by Ravaghi-Ardebili, Zohreh & Manenti, Flavio
- 295-305 CO2 gasification of Powder River Basin coal catalyzed by a cost-effective and environmentally friendly iron catalyst
by Zhang, Fan & Xu, Deping & Wang, Yonggang & Argyle, Morris D. & Fan, Maohong
- 306-319 Effects of the electric field on ion crossover in vanadium redox flow batteries
by Yang, Xiao-Guang & Ye, Qiang & Cheng, Ping & Zhao, Tim S.
- 320-330 The combined effects of high penetration of wind and PV on power system frequency response
by Yan, Ruifeng & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Modi, Nilesh & Masood, Nahid-Al & Mosadeghy, Mehdi
- 331-344 Irreversible processes and performance improvement of desiccant wheel dehumidification and cooling systems using exergy
by Tu, Rang & Liu, Xiao-Hua & Jiang, Yi
- 345-353 Experimental study on the self-humidification effect in proton exchange membrane fuel cells containing double gas diffusion backing layer
by Kong, Im Mo & Choi, Jong Won & Kim, Sung Il & Lee, Eun Sook & Kim, Min Soo
- 354-363 Parametric and dynamic studies of an iron-based 25-kWth coal direct chemical looping unit using sub-bituminous coal
by Bayham, Samuel & McGiveron, Omar & Tong, Andrew & Chung, Elena & Kathe, Mandar & Wang, Dawei & Zeng, Liang & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 364-373 Advanced control approach for hybrid systems based on solid oxide fuel cells
by Ferrari, Mario L.
2015, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-9 Optimal displacement of photovoltaic array’s rows using a novel shading model
by Castellano, Nuria Novas & Gázquez Parra, José Antonio & Valls-Guirado, Juan & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 10-18 Effect of thermal conductivities of shape stabilized PCM on under-floor heating system
by Cheng, Wenlong & Xie, Biao & Zhang, Rongming & Xu, Zhiming & Xia, Yuting
- 19-30 The impact of weather variation on energy consumption in residential houses
by Fikru, Mahelet G. & Gautier, Luis
- 31-50 Long term performance of different SAGSHP solutions for residential energy supply in Finland
by Reda, Francesco
- 51-63 Optimization of a network of compressors in parallel: Real Time Optimization (RTO) of compressors in chemical plants – An industrial case study
by Xenos, Dionysios P. & Cicciotti, Matteo & Kopanos, Georgios M. & Bouaswaig, Ala E.F. & Kahrs, Olaf & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo & Thornhill, Nina F.
- 64-72 Inclusive environmental impact assessment indices with consideration of public acceptance: Application to power generation technologies in Japan
by Takahashi, Tomoki & Sato, Toru
- 73-95 A review on dark fermentative biohydrogen production from organic biomass: Process parameters and use of by-products
by Ghimire, Anish & Frunzo, Luigi & Pirozzi, Francesco & Trably, Eric & Escudie, Renaud & Lens, Piet N.L. & Esposito, Giovanni
- 96-105 Options for allocating and releasing distribution system capacity: Deciding between interruptible connections and firm DG connections
by Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 106-113 Automated measurement and verification: Performance of public domain whole-building electric baseline models
by Granderson, Jessica & Price, Phillip N. & Jump, David & Addy, Nathan & Sohn, Michael D.
- 114-128 A synergetic pretreatment technology for woody biomass conversion
by Liu, Shijie
- 129-138 Future power market and sustainable energy solutions – The treatment of uncertainties in the daily operation of combined heat and power plants
by Sorknæs, Peter & Lund, Henrik & Andersen, Anders N.
- 139-151 Conventional and advanced exergy analysis of an ejector refrigeration system
by Chen, Jianyong & Havtun, Hans & Palm, Björn
- 152-164 Glazing solar heat gain analysis and optimization at varying orientations and placements in aspect of distributed radiation at the interior surfaces
by Kontoleon, K.J.
- 165-174 Pursuing air pollutant co-benefits of CO2 mitigation in China: A provincial leveled analysis
by Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Klimont, Zbigniew & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Bunya, Shintaro & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko
- 175-181 Behavior of the aggregate wind resource in the ISO regions in the United States
by Gunturu, Udaya Bhaskar & Schlosser, C. Adam
- 182-192 CO2 adsorbent pellets produced from pine sawdust: Effect of coal tar pitch addition
by Plaza, M.G. & Durán, I. & Rubiera, F. & Pevida, C.
- 193-203 A spatial analysis of woodfuel based on WISDOM GIS methodology: Multiscale approach in Northern Spain
by Sánchez-García, Sandra & Canga, Elena & Tolosana, Eduardo & Majada, Juan
- 204-213 Numerical investigation of the effect of distributed heat sources on heat-to-sound conversion in a T-shaped thermoacoustic system
by Zhao, Dan & Li, Shihuai & Yang, Wenming & Zhang, Zhiguo
- 214-223 Outdoor overall performance of a novel air-gap-lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator (ALCPC) incorporated with photovoltaic/thermal system
by Li, Guiqiang & Pei, Gang & Ji, Jie & Su, Yuehong
- 224-233 Lagrangian dynamic large-eddy simulation of wind turbine near wakes combined with an actuator line method
by Zhong, Hongmin & Du, Pingan & Tang, Fangning & Wang, Li
- 234-240 A novel method to determine the motor efficiency under variable speed operations and partial load conditions
by Li, Yunhua & Liu, Mingsheng & Lau, Josephine & Zhang, Bei
- 241-249 Measuring the CO2 shadow price for wastewater treatment: A directional distance function approach
by Molinos-Senante, María & Hanley, Nick & Sala-Garrido, Ramón
- 250-260 Comparative investigation of drum-type and once-through heat recovery steam generator during start-up
by Mertens, Nicolas & Alobaid, Falah & Starkloff, Ralf & Epple, Bernd & Kim, Hyun-Gee
- 261-275 Modeling and forecasting energy consumption for heterogeneous buildings using a physical–statistical approach
by Lü, Xiaoshu & Lu, Tao & Kibert, Charles J. & Viljanen, Martti
- 276-283 Improved parallel mild hybrids for urban roads
by Babu, Ajay & Ashok, S.
2015, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-25 Recent development and application of thermoelectric generator and cooler
by He, Wei & Zhang, Gan & Zhang, Xingxing & Ji, Jie & Li, Guiqiang & Zhao, Xudong
- 26-37 A new perspective for sizing of distributed generation and energy storage for smart households under demand response
by Erdinc, Ozan & Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Pappi, Iliana N. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G. & Catalão, João P.S.
- 38-46 Effects of natural convection on latent heat storage performance of salt in a horizontal concentric tube
by Tao, Y.B. & He, Y.L.
- 47-57 Development and experimental study of the characteristics of a prototype miniature vapor compression refrigerator
by Yuan, Weixing & Yang, Bo & Yang, Yufei & Ren, Kexian & Xu, Jian & Liao, Yibing
- 58-70 Study on cycle-by-cycle variations in a diesel engine with dimethyl ether as port premixing fuel
by Wang, Ying & Xiao, Fan & Zhao, Yuwei & Li, Dongchang & Lei, Xiong
- 71-80 Implications of widespread algal biofuels production on macronutrient fertilizer supplies: Nutrient demand and evaluation of potential alternate nutrient sources
by Canter, Christina E. & Blowers, Paul & Handler, Robert M. & Shonnard, David R.
- 81-95 A three-dimensional numerical investigation of trapezoid baffles effect on non-isothermal reactant transport and cell net power in a PEMFC
by Perng, Shiang-Wuu & Wu, Horng-Wen
- 96-109 Interpreting the crude oil price movements: Evidence from the Markov regime switching model
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhang, Lu
- 110-118 SE-SR with sorbents based on calcium aluminates: Process optimization
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Gallorini, F.
- 119-129 CO2 absorption/regeneration enhancement in DI water with suspended nanoparticles for energy conversion application
by Lee, Jong Sung & Lee, Jae Won & Kang, Yong Tae
- 130-137 Parametric investigation of natural gas port injection and diesel pilot injection on the combustion and emissions of a turbocharged common rail dual-fuel engine at low load
by Yang, Bo & Xi, Chengxun & Wei, Xing & Zeng, Ke & Lai, Ming-Chia
- 138-153 Performance evaluation and comparison of fuel processors integrated with PEM fuel cell based on steam or autothermal reforming and on CO preferential oxidation or selective methanation
by Ercolino, Giuliana & Ashraf, Muhammad A. & Specchia, Vito & Specchia, Stefania
- 154-163 Peak shaving strategy through a solar combined cooling and power system in remote hot climate areas
by Perdichizzi, A. & Barigozzi, G. & Franchini, G. & Ravelli, S.
- 164-175 Spectroscopic analysis of the phases of premixed combustion in a compression ignition engine fuelled with diesel and ethanol
by Mancaruso, Ezio & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 176-188 Effects of ethanol addition on biodiesel combustion: A modeling study
by An, H. & Yang, W.M. & Li, J.
- 189-199 Energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the recovery and extraction of crude bitumen from Canada’s oil sands
by Nimana, Balwinder & Canter, Christina & Kumar, Amit
- 200-210 Accurate and versatile simulation of transient voltage profile of lithium-ion secondary battery employing internal equivalent electric circuit
by Tanaka, T. & Ito, S. & Muramatsu, M. & Yamada, T. & Kamiko, H. & Kakimoto, N. & Inui, Y.
- 211-227 Operating range extension of RCCI combustion concept from low to full load in a heavy-duty engine
by Molina, S. & García, A. & Pastor, J.M. & Belarte, E. & Balloul, I.
- 228-237 Influence of India’s transformation on residential energy demand
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 238-250 A multi-period mathematical model for simultaneous optimization of materials and energy on the refining site scale
by Zhang, B.J. & Liu, K. & Luo, X.L. & Chen, Q.L. & Li, W.K.
- 251-261 An MAS based energy management system for a stand-alone microgrid at high altitude
by Zhao, Bo & Xue, Meidong & Zhang, Xuesong & Wang, Caisheng & Zhao, Junhui
- 262-270 Injection strategy for simultaneous reduction of NOx and soot emissions using two-stage injection in DME fueled engine
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun
- 271-282 A dynamic nucleate-boiling model for CO2 reduction in internal combustion engines
by Bova, Sergio & Castiglione, Teresa & Piccione, Rocco & Pizzonia, Francesco
- 283-300 Embodied CO2 emissions and cross-border electricity trade in Europe: Rebalancing burden sharing with energy storage
by Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni
- 301-311 Assessment of direct normal irradiance and cloud connections using satellite data over Australia
by Prasad, Abhnil A. & Taylor, Robert A. & Kay, Merlinde
- 312-323 The effect of inertia and flap on autorotation applied for hydrokinetic energy harvesting
by Bakhshandeh Rostami, Ali & Fernandes, Antonio Carlos
- 324-335 Operational optimization and demand response of hybrid renewable energy systems
by Wang, Xiaonan & Palazoglu, Ahmet & El-Farra, Nael H.
- 336-347 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: How individual movement patterns affect battery requirements, the potential to replace conventional fuels, and economic viability
by Björnsson, Lars-Henrik & Karlsson, Sten
- 348-358 Designing a green gas supply to meet regional seasonal demand – An operations research case study
by Bekkering, J. & Hengeveld, E.J. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Broekhuis, A.A.
- 359-369 Mapping and benchmarking regional disparities in China’s energy supply, transformation, and end-use in 2010
by Mischke, Peggy & Xiong, Weiming
- 370-382 Techno-economic and policy requirements for the market-entry of the fuel cell micro-CHP system in the residential sector
by Pellegrino, Sandro & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi
- 383-394 Temperature-dependent thermal properties of solid/liquid phase change even-numbered n-alkanes: n-Hexadecane, n-octadecane and n-eicosane
by Vélez, C. & Khayet, M. & Ortiz de Zárate, J.M.
- 395-413 A review on Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Energy Assessment and Life Cycle Carbon Emissions Assessment on buildings
by Chau, C.K. & Leung, T.M. & Ng, W.Y.
- 414-436 Potential for regional use of East Africa’s natural gas
by Demierre, Jonathan & Bazilian, Morgan & Carbajal, Jonathan & Sherpa, Shaky & Modi, Vijay
- 437-450 Change impact analysis on the life cycle carbon emissions of energy systems – The nuclear example
by Nian, Victor
- 451-459 Global zero-carbon energy pathways using viable mixes of nuclear and renewables
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 460-471 Energy self-supply of large abattoir by sustainable waste utilization based on anaerobic mono-digestion
by Ortner, Markus & Wöss, David & Schumergruber, Alexander & Pröll, Tobias & Fuchs, Werner
- 472-488 The study and application of a novel hybrid forecasting model – A case study of wind speed forecasting in China
by Wang, Jian-Zhou & Wang, Yun & Jiang, Ping
2015, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-9 Economic and environmental analysis of a Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) facility for oil recovery from Canadian oil sands
by Giacchetta, Giancarlo & Leporini, Mariella & Marchetti, Barbara
- 10-20 Experimental investigations of thermal and flow characteristics of a novel microjet air solar heater
by Zukowski, M.
- 21-32 Numerical investigation of a dual-loop EGR split strategy using a split index and multi-objective Pareto optimization
by Park, Jungsoo & Song, Soonho & Lee, Kyo Seung
- 33-43 Optimal subsidy estimation method using system dynamics and the real option model: Photovoltaic technology case
by Jeon, Chanwoong & Lee, Jeongjin & Shin, Juneseuk
- 44-55 Revisiting energy consumption and GDP causality: Importance of a priori hypothesis testing, disaggregated data, and heterogeneous panels
by Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney
- 56-65 Transient analysis of the cooling process of molten salt thermal storage tanks due to standby heat loss
by Suárez, Christian & Iranzo, Alfredo & Pino, F.J. & Guerra, J.
- 66-79 A Lagrangian finite element model for estimating the heating and cooling demand of a residential building with a different envelope design
by Seo, Dong-yeon & Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon
- 80-94 Photovoltaic self-consumption in buildings: A review
by Luthander, Rasmus & Widén, Joakim & Nilsson, Daniel & Palm, Jenny
- 95-107 Theoretical modeling and experimental investigations for the improvement of the mechanical efficiency in sliding vane rotary compressors
by Bianchi, Giuseppe & Cipollone, Roberto
- 108-114 Dynamic cell performance of kW-grade proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack with dead-ended anode
by Jang, Jer-Huan & Yan, Wei-Mon & Chiu, Han-Chieh & Lui, Jun-Yi
- 115-124 Transient behavior of a cylindrical adsorbent bed during the adsorption process
by Solmuş, İsmail & Yamalı, Cemil & Yıldırım, Cihan & Bilen, Kadir
- 125-134 Analyzing the process of gas production for natural gas hydrate using depressurization
by Zhao, Jiafei & Zhu, Zihao & Song, Yongchen & Liu, Weiguo & Zhang, Yi & Wang, Dayong
- 135-143 On a probability distribution model combining household power consumption, electric vehicle home-charging and photovoltaic power production
by Munkhammar, Joakim & Widén, Joakim & Rydén, Jesper
- 144-153 Minimizing the levelized cost of electricity production from low-temperature geothermal heat sources with ORCs: Water or air cooled?
by Walraven, Daniël & Laenen, Ben & D’haeseleer, William
- 154-163 Lifetime prediction and the economic lifetime of Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells
by Chen, Huicui & Pei, Pucheng & Song, Mancun
- 164-178 Performance evaluation of power demand scheduling scenarios in a smart grid environment
by Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V.
- 179-191 Aerogel granulate glazing facades and their application potential from an energy saving perspective
by Ihara, Takeshi & Gao, Tao & Grynning, Steinar & Jelle, Bjørn Petter & Gustavsen, Arild
- 192-205 Experimental study of the heat transfer through a vertical stack of rectangular cavities filled with phase change materials
by Soares, N. & Gaspar, A.R. & Santos, P. & Costa, J.J.
- 206-220 Benchmarking sustainability of Indian electricity system: An indicator approach
by Sharma, Tarun & Balachandra, P.
- 221-228 Carbon dioxide adsorption thermodynamics and mechanisms on MCM-41 supported polyethylenimine prepared by wet impregnation method
by Wang, Weilong & Li, Jiang & Wei, Xiaolan & Ding, Jing & Feng, Haijun & Yan, Jinyue & Yang, Jianping
- 229-239 Is China’s carbon reduction target allocation reasonable? An analysis based on carbon intensity convergence
by Hao, Yu & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 240-246 Mechanical dissociation and fragmentation of lignocellulosic biomass: Effect of initial moisture, biochemical and structural proprieties on energy requirement
by Barakat, Abdellatif & Monlau, Florian & Solhy, Abderrahim & Carrere, Hélène
- 247-265 Integrated model for characterization of spatiotemporal building energy consumption patterns in neighborhoods and city districts
by Fonseca, Jimeno A. & Schlueter, Arno
- 266-273 Evolutionary Neural Network model for West Texas Intermediate crude oil price prediction
by Chiroma, Haruna & Abdulkareem, Sameem & Herawan, Tutut
- 274-282 Leaching and indirect mineral carbonation performance of coal fly ash-water solution system
by Han, Sang-Jun & Im, Hye Jin & Wee, Jung-Ho
- 283-292 Influence of flow distribution on the thermal performance of dual-media thermocline energy storage systems
by Wang, Letian & Yang, Zhen & Duan, Yuanyuan
- 293-302 A LiFePO4 battery pack capacity estimation approach considering in-parallel cell safety in electric vehicles
by Wang, Limei & Cheng, Yong & Zhao, Xiuliang
- 303-316 Energy, cost, and emission end-use profiles of homes: An Ontario (Canada) case study
by Aydinalp Koksal, Merih & Rowlands, Ian H. & Parker, Paul
- 317-327 Energy and exergy analyses of an integrated CCHP system with biomass air gasification
by Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Yang, Kun & Xu, Zi-Long & Fu, Chao
- 328-336 Thermal energy charging behaviour of a heat exchange device with a zigzag plate configuration containing multi-phase-change-materials (m-PCMs)
by Wang, Peilun & Wang, Xiang & Huang, Yun & Li, Chuan & Peng, Zhijian & Ding, Yulong
- 337-351 Multi-layered solid-PCM thermocline thermal storage concept for CSP plants. Numerical analysis and perspectives
by Galione, P.A. & Pérez-Segarra, C.D. & Rodríguez, I. & Oliva, A. & Rigola, J.
- 352-360 Parameter estimation and long-term process simulation of a biogas reactor operated under trace elements limitation
by Lübken, Manfred & Koch, Konrad & Gehring, Tito & Horn, Harald & Wichern, Marc
- 361-388 Review of performance optimization techniques applied to wind turbines
by Chehouri, Adam & Younes, Rafic & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean
- 389-395 Large combined heat and power plants in sustainable energy systems
by Lund, Rasmus & Mathiesen, Brian Vad
- 396-406 Measurements of power transfer efficiency in CPV cell-array models using individual DC–DC converters
by Eccher, M. & Salemi, A. & Turrini, S. & Brusa, R.S.
- 407-425 Temperature effects on firms’ electricity demand: An analysis of sectorial differences in Spain
by Moral-Carcedo, Julián & Pérez-García, Julián
- 426-434 CO2 sequestration by methanogens in activated sludge for methane production
by Mohd Yasin, Nazlina Haiza & Maeda, Toshinari & Hu, Anyi & Yu, Chang-Ping & Wood, Thomas K.
- 435-444 Energy justice: Conceptual insights and practical applications
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Dworkin, Michael H.
2015, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-11 Performance characteristics of cross-flow membrane contactors for liquid desiccant systems
by Das, Rajat Subhra & Jain, Sanjeev
- 12-18 Assessing regional differences in lighting heat replacement effects in residential buildings across the United States
by Min, Jihoon & Azevedo, Inês Lima & Hakkarainen, Pekka
- 19-31 Dynamic-characteristics analysis of an independent microgrid consisting of a SOFC triple combined cycle power generation system and large-scale photovoltaics
by Obara, Shin’ya
- 32-41 Control strategies and cycling demands for Li-ion storage batteries in residential micro-cogeneration systems
by Darcovich, K. & Kenney, B. & MacNeil, D.D. & Armstrong, M.M.
- 42-56 Short-term combined economic and emission hydrothermal optimization by surrogate differential evolution
by Glotić, Arnel & Zamuda, Aleš
- 57-69 Development and validation of a Slinky™ ground heat exchanger model
by Xiong, Zeyu & Fisher, Daniel E. & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 70-79 Efficient base-catalyzed decomposition and in situ hydrogenolysis process for lignin depolymerization and char elimination
by Long, Jinxing & Xu, Ying & Wang, Tiejun & Yuan, Zhengqiu & Shu, Riyang & Zhang, Qi & Ma, Longlong
- 80-89 A proposed compressed air drying method using pressurized liquid desiccant and experimental verification
by Yin, Yonggao & Zheng, Baojun & Yang, Can & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 90-95 Comparative evaluation of wet and dry processes for recovering hydrocarbon from Botryococcus Braunii
by Saga, Kiyotaka & Hasegawa, Fumio & Miyagi, Syoko & Atobe, Sueko & Okada, Shigeru & Imou, Kenji & Osaka, Noriko & Yamagishi, Tetsu
- 96-105 The Economic impact of different carbon tax revenue recycling schemes in China: A model-based scenario analysis
by Liu, Yu & Lu, Yingying
- 106-118 A control method for agricultural greenhouses heating based on computational fluid dynamics and energy prediction model
by Chen, Jiaoliao & Xu, Fang & Tan, Dapeng & Shen, Zheng & Zhang, Libin & Ai, Qinglin
- 119-130 Improving benefit-cost analysis to overcome financing difficulties in promoting energy-efficient renovation of existing residential buildings in China
by Wang, Xiaotong & Lu, Meijun & Mao, Wei & Ouyang, Jinlong & Zhou, Bo & Yang, Yunkai
- 131-142 Development and assessment of integrating parabolic trough collectors with steam generation side of gas turbine cogeneration systems in Saudi Arabia
by Mokheimer, Esmail M.A. & Dabwan, Yousef N. & Habib, Mohamed A. & Said, Syed A.M. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 143-159 A new thermal model based on polytropic numerical simulation of Stirling engines
by Babaelahi, Mojtaba & Sayyaadi, Hoseyn
- 160-166 Steam explosion of oil palm residues for the production of durable pellets
by Lam, Pak Sui & Lam, Pak Yiu & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Lim, C. Jim & Bi, Xiaotao T. & Stephen, James D. & Pribowo, Amadeus & Mabee, Warren E.
- 167-174 Energy return on investment for alternative jet fuels
by Trivedi, Parthsarathi & Olcay, Hakan & Staples, Mark D. & Withers, Mitch R. & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 175-189 Fresnel-based modular solar fields for performance/cost optimization in solar thermal power plants: A comparison with parabolic trough collectors
by Sait, Hani H. & Martinez-Val, Jose M. & Abbas, Ruben & Munoz-Anton, Javier
- 190-199 A clustering approach to domestic electricity load profile characterisation using smart metering data
by McLoughlin, Fintan & Duffy, Aidan & Conlon, Michael
- 200-208 In situ catalyzed Boudouard reaction of coal char for solid oxide-based carbon fuel cells with improved performance
by Jiao, Yong & Tian, Wenjuan & Chen, Huili & Shi, Huangang & Yang, Binbin & Li, Chao & Shao, Zongping & Zhu, Zhenping & Li, Si-Dian
- 209-217 An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries
by Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye
- 218-228 A comprehensive experimental approach for the validation of quantitative infrared thermography in the evaluation of building thermal transmittance
by Albatici, Rossano & Tonelli, Arnaldo M. & Chiogna, Michela
- 229-237 A data-driven feed-forward decision framework for building clusters operation under uncertainty
by Hu, Mengqi
- 238-246 Spectral splitting strategy and optical model for the development of a concentrating hybrid PV/T collector
by Crisostomo, Felipe & Taylor, Robert A. & Surjadi, Desiree & Mojiri, Ahmad & Rosengarten, Gary & Hawkes, Evatt R.
- 247-259 Influence of biomass properties on technical and environmental performance of a multi-fuel boiler during on-farm combustion of energy crops
by Fournel, S. & Palacios, J.H. & Morissette, R. & Villeneuve, J. & Godbout, S. & Heitz, M. & Savoie, P.
2015, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-13 Integration of in-situ CO2-oxy coal gasification with advanced power generating systems performing in a chemical looping approach of clean combustion
by Prabu, V.
- 14-19 Optimization of wastewater microalgae saccharification using dilute acid hydrolysis for acetone, butanol, and ethanol fermentation
by Castro, Yessica A. & Ellis, Joshua T. & Miller, Charles D. & Sims, Ronald C.
- 20-32 Decompression wave speed in CO2 mixtures: CFD modelling with the GERG-2008 equation of state
by Elshahomi, Alhoush & Lu, Cheng & Michal, Guillaume & Liu, Xiong & Godbole, Ajit & Venton, Philip
- 33-43 Performance assessment of district cooling systems for a new development district at planning stage
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Shengwei & Gao, Diance & Xiao, Fu
- 44-51 Transient carbon monoxide poisoning kinetics during warm-up period of a high-temperature PEMFC – Physical model and parametric study
by Abdul Rasheed, Raj Kamal & Chan, Siew Hwa
- 52-64 Development and validation of a GEP model to predict the performance and exhaust emission parameters of a CRDI assisted single cylinder diesel engine coupled with EGR
by Roy, Sumit & Ghosh, Ashmita & Das, Ajoy Kumar & Banerjee, Rahul
- 65-74 A low-energy, cost-effective approach to fruit and citrus peel waste processing for bioethanol production
by Choi, In Seong & Lee, Yoon Gyo & Khanal, Sarmir Kumar & Park, Bok Jae & Bae, Hyeun-Jong
- 75-84 Experimental study of occupancy-based control of HVAC zones
by Goyal, Siddharth & Barooah, Prabir & Middelkoop, Timothy
- 85-93 Big-data for building energy performance: Lessons from assembling a very large national database of building energy use
by Mathew, Paul A. & Dunn, Laurel N. & Sohn, Michael D. & Mercado, Andrea & Custudio, Claudine & Walter, Travis
- 94-106 The effects of urbanization, consumption ratio and consumption structure on residential indirect CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis
by Yuan, Baolong & Ren, Shenggang & Chen, Xiaohong
- 107-112 Guest gas enclathration in tetra-n-butyl ammonium chloride (TBAC) semiclathrates: Potential application to natural gas storage and CO2 capture
by Kim, Soyoung & Baek, Il-Hyun & You, Jong-Kyun & Seo, Yongwon
- 113-119 Feasibility of acetone–butanol–ethanol fermentation from eucalyptus hydrolysate without nutrients supplementation
by Zheng, Jin & Tashiro, Yukihiro & Wang, Qunhui & Sakai, Kenji & Sonomoto, Kenji
- 120-134 Optimisation of the capacity and the dispatch of decentralised micro-CHP systems: A case study for the UK
by Merkel, Erik & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf
- 135-145 A simplified coupled hydro-thermal model for enhanced geothermal systems
by Xu, Chaoshui & Dowd, Peter Alan & Tian, Zhao Feng
- 146-160 Molten carbonate fuel cell: An experimental analysis of a 1kW system fed by landfill gas
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Ferruzzi, Gabriele & Palombo, Adolfo
- 161-170 Rankine cycle efficiency gain using thermoelectric heat pumps
by Siviter, J. & Montecucco, A. & Knox, A.R.
- 171-183 Techno-economic evaluation of internal combustion engine based cogeneration system retrofits in Canadian houses – A preliminary study
by Asaee, S. Rasoul & Ugursal, V. Ismet & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 184-195 Modeling analysis of longitudinal thermoelectric energy harvester in low temperature waste heat recovery applications
by Massaguer, Eduard & Massaguer, Albert & Montoro, Lino & Gonzalez, J.R.
- 196-209 From fossil fuels towards renewables: Inhibitory and catalytic effects on carbon thermochemical conversion during co-gasification of biomass with fossil fuels
by Masnadi, Mohammad S. & Grace, John R. & Bi, Xiaotao T. & Lim, C. Jim & Ellis, Naoko
- 210-223 Experimental validation of a short-term Borehole-to-Ground (B2G) dynamic model
by Ruiz-Calvo, F. & De Rosa, M. & Acuña, J. & Corberán, J.M. & Montagud, C.
- 224-233 Envisioning advanced solar electricity generation: Parametric studies of CPV/T systems with spectral filtering and high temperature PV
by Otanicar, Todd P. & Theisen, Stephen & Norman, Tyler & Tyagi, Himanshu & Taylor, Robert A.
- 234-245 Pre-DPF water injection technique for pressure drop control in loaded wall-flow diesel particulate filters
by Bermúdez, V. & Serrano, J.R. & Piqueras, P. & García-Afonso, O.
- 246-255 Optimization of novel photobioreactor design using computational fluid dynamics
by Soman, Abhinav & Shastri, Yogendra
- 256-268 General volume sizing strategy for thermal storage system using phase change material for concentrated solar thermal power plant
by Xu, Ben & Li, Peiwen & Chan, Cholik & Tumilowicz, Eric
- 269-274 Simulation of the thermal and energy behaviour of a composite material containing encapsulated-PCM: Influence of the thermodynamical modelling
by Tittelein, Pierre & Gibout, Stéphane & Franquet, Erwin & Johannes, Kevyn & Zalewski, Laurent & Kuznik, Frédéric & Dumas, Jean-Pierre & Lassue, Stéphane & Bédécarrats, Jean-Pierre & David, Damien
- 275-287 A coupled numerical model for tube-on-sheet flat-plate solar liquid collectors. Analysis and validation of the heat transfer mechanisms
by Cerón, J.F. & Pérez-García, J. & Solano, J.P. & García, A. & Herrero-Martín, R.
- 288-296 Modeling and simulation of a phase change material system for improving summer comfort in domestic residence
by Borderon, Julien & Virgone, Joseph & Cantin, Richard
- 297-303 CO2 capture at ambient temperature in a fixed bed with CaO-based sorbents
by Ridha, Firas N. & Manovic, Vasilije & Macchi, Arturo & Anthony, Edward J.
- 304-315 A fuzzy approach to a multiple criteria and Geographical Information System for decision support on suitable locations for biogas plants
by Franco, Camilo & Bojesen, Mikkel & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Nielsen, Kurt
- 316-328 A Portuguese approach to define reference buildings for cost-optimal methodologies
by Brandão de Vasconcelos, Ana & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Manso, Armando & Cabaço, António
- 329-337 Effect of phase change materials on indoor thermal environment under different weather conditions and over a long time
by Ling, Haoshu & Chen, Chao & Wei, Shen & Guan, Yong & Ma, Caiwen & Xie, Guangya & Li, Na & Chen, Ziguang
- 338-349 The location as an energy efficiency and renewable energy supply measure for data centres in Europe
by Depoorter, Victor & Oró, Eduard & Salom, Jaume
- 350-364 Planning sustainable electric-power system with carbon emission abatement through CDM under uncertainty
by Zhou, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H.
- 365-377 A comparison of electric power output of CO2 Plume Geothermal (CPG) and brine geothermal systems for varying reservoir conditions
by Adams, Benjamin M. & Kuehn, Thomas H. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M. & Randolph, Jimmy B. & Saar, Martin O.
- 378-384 Process optimization of combined biomass torrefaction and pelletization for fuel pellet production – A parametric study
by Rudolfsson, Magnus & Stelte, Wolfgang & Lestander, Torbjörn A.
- 385-394 A variance inflation factor and backward elimination based robust regression model for forecasting monthly electricity demand using climatic variables
by Vu, D.H. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Agalgaonkar, A.P.
- 395-408 Optimisation of size and control of grid-connected storage under real time electricity pricing conditions
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo
- 409-417 Will implementation of green gas into the gas supply be feasible in the future?
by Bekkering, J. & Hengeveld, E.J. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Broekhuis, A.A.
- 418-434 Food vs. biofuel: An optimization approach to the spatio-temporal analysis of land-use competition and environmental impacts
by Cobuloglu, Halil I. & Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra
2015, Volume 139, Issue C
- 1-8 Co-firing of pressed sugar beet pulp with coal in a laboratory-scale fluidised bed combustor
by Akram, M. & Tan, C.K. & Garwood, D.R. & Fisher, M. & Gent, D.R. & Kaye, W.G.
- 9-16 Substrate consumption and hydrogen production via co-fermentation of monomers derived from carbohydrates and proteins in biomass wastes
by Xia, Ao & Cheng, Jun & Ding, Lingkan & Lin, Richen & Song, Wenlu & Su, Huibo & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 17-29 Performance and emission characteristics of a vehicle fueled with enriched biogas and natural gases
by Lim, Cheolsoo & Kim, Daigon & Song, Changkeun & Kim, Jeongsoo & Han, Jinseok & Cha, Jun-Seok
- 30-42 Design and optimization of solid thermal energy storage modules for solar thermal power plant applications
by Jian, Yongfang & Falcoz, Quentin & Neveu, Pierre & Bai, Fengwu & Wang, Yan & Wang, Zhifeng
- 43-55 Utilization of macro encapsulated phase change materials for the development of thermal energy storage and structural lightweight aggregate concrete
by Memon, Shazim Ali & Cui, H.Z. & Zhang, Hang & Xing, Feng
- 56-67 Integrating household behavior and heterogeneity into the TIMES-Households model
by Cayla, Jean-Michel & Maïzi, Nadia