2014, Volume 128, Issue C
- 336-349 Smart meter adoption and deployment strategy for residential buildings in Indonesia
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Gusti Ayu Novi Yutami, I
2014, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 Development of prediction models for next-day building energy consumption and peak power demand using data mining techniques
by Fan, Cheng & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Shengwei
- 11-24 Framework for establishing the optimal implementation strategy of a fuel-cell-based combined heat and power system: Focused on multi-family housing complex
by Hong, Taehoon & Kim, Daeho & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Jimin
- 25-33 Heat exchanger network retrofit with a fixed network structure
by Jiang, Ning & Shelley, Jacob David & Doyle, Steve & Smith, Robin
- 34-43 Heat load capability matching principle and its applications to anti-freezing of air-cooled condenser
by Yang, Lijun & Zhao, Xiaoli & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping
- 44-54 Cost to produce and deliver cellulosic feedstock to a biorefinery: Switchgrass and forage sorghum
by Griffith, Andrew P. & Haque, Mohua & Epplin, Francis M.
- 55-63 Current and theoretical maximum well-to-wheels exergy efficiency of options to power vehicles with natural gas
by Waller, Michael G. & Williams, Eric D. & Matteson, Schuyler W. & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 64-80 Determining the energy performance of manually controlled solar shades: A stochastic model based co-simulation analysis
by Yao, Jian
- 81-92 Synthesis and test of sorbents based on calcium aluminates for SE-SR
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Di Michele, A. & Gallorini, F. & Petrillo, C. & Sacchetti, F.
- 93-104 Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples
by Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q.
- 105-114 Optimisation of turbine-induced damping for an OWC wave energy converter using a RANS–VOF numerical model
by López, I. & Pereiras, B. & Castro, F. & Iglesias, G.
- 115-124 Carbon footprint of an olive tree grove
by Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo & Desideri, Umberto & Zepparelli, Francesco & Brunori, Antonio & Ilarioni, Luana & Nasini, Luigi & Regni, Luca & Proietti, Primo
- 125-134 Mapping demand for residential building thermal energy services using airborne LiDAR
by Tooke, Thoreau Rory & van der Laan, Michael & Coops, Nicholas C.
- 135-140 Mixed biomass pellets for thermal energy production: A review of combustion models
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 141-155 Optimum sizing of PV-attached electricity storage according to power market signals – A case study for Germany and Italy
by Zucker, Andreas & Hinchliffe, Timothée
- 156-165 Void fraction correlations analysis and their influence on heat transfer of helical double-pipe vertical evaporator
by Parrales, Arianna & Colorado, Dario & Huicochea, Armando & Díaz, Juan & Alfredo Hernández, J.
- 166-171 Enhancement in thermal property and mechanical property of phase change microcapsule with modified carbon nanotube
by Li, Min & Chen, Meirong & Wu, Zhishen
- 172-181 Modeling of hydronic radiant cooling of a thermally homeostatic building using a parametric cooling tower
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 182-193 Factors that influence carbon emissions due to energy consumption in China: Decomposition analysis using LMDI
by Xu, Shi-Chun & He, Zheng-Xia & Long, Ru-Yin
- 194-201 Gasification performance of switchgrass pretreated with torrefaction and densification
by Sarkar, Madhura & Kumar, Ajay & Tumuluru, Jaya Shankar & Patil, Krushna N. & Bellmer, Danielle D.
- 202-218 Expected energy and economic benefits, and environmental impacts for liquid-to-air membrane energy exchangers (LAMEEs) in HVAC systems: A review
by Abdel-Salam, Mohamed R.H. & Fauchoux, Melanie & Ge, Gaoming & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 219-238 The Aggregated Energy Security Performance Indicator (AESPI) at national and provincial level
by Martchamadol, Jutamanee & Kumar, S.
- 239-248 A combined effect absorption chiller for enhanced performance of combined cooling heating and power systems
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 249-266 Probabilistic modeling and assessment of the impact of electric heat pumps on low voltage distribution networks
by Navarro-Espinosa, Alejandro & Mancarella, Pierluigi
2014, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-12 Combustion, performance, regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel engine with hydrogen addition
by Zhou, J.H. & Cheung, C.S. & Leung, C.W.
- 13-20 Vehicle lightweighting vs. electrification: Life cycle energy and GHG emissions results for diverse powertrain vehicles
by Lewis, Anne Marie & Kelly, Jarod C. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 21-28 Global analysis of photovoltaic energy output enhanced by phase change material cooling
by Smith, Christopher J. & Forster, Piers M. & Crook, Rolf
- 29-37 Analysis of daily solar power prediction with data-driven approaches
by Long, Huan & Zhang, Zijun & Su, Yan
- 38-46 The optimal selection of on-site CHP systems through integrated sizing and operational strategy
by Ghadimi, P. & Kara, S. & Kornfeld, B.
- 47-55 Cost-benefit comparison between Domestic Solar Water Heater (DSHW) and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) systems for households in urban China
by Wei, Haokun & Liu, Jian & Yang, Biao
- 56-68 Source strength and dispersion of CO2 releases from high-pressure pipelines: CFD model using real gas equation of state
by Liu, Xiong & Godbole, Ajit & Lu, Cheng & Michal, Guillaume & Venton, Philip
- 69-77 A hybrid solar chemical looping combustion system with a high solar share
by Jafarian, Mehdi & Arjomandi, Maziar & Nathan, Graham J.
- 78-89 A novel thermomechanical energy conversion cycle
by McKinley, Ian M. & Lee, Felix Y. & Pilon, Laurent
- 90-106 Data and analytics to inform energy retrofit of high performance buildings
by Hong, Tianzhen & Yang, Le & Hill, David & Feng, Wei
- 107-112 Elimination of water flooding of cathode current collector of micro passive direct methanol fuel cell by superhydrophilic surface treatment
by Wang, Zhigang & Zhang, Xuelin & Nie, Li & Zhang, Yufeng & Liu, Xiaowei
- 113-122 Simulation of a combined heating, cooling and domestic hot water system based on ground source absorption heat pump
by Wu, Wei & You, Tian & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 123-135 Development of operational guidelines for thermally activated building system according to heating and cooling load characteristics
by Lim, Jae-Han & Song, Jin-Hee & Song, Seung-Yeong
- 136-141 Simultaneous electricity generation and pollutant removal in microbial fuel cell with denitrifying biocathode over nitrite
by Li, Weiqing & Zhang, Shaohui & Chen, Gang & Hua, Yumei
- 142-150 Economic impacts of small-scale own generating and storage units, and electric vehicles under different demand response strategies for smart households
by Erdinc, Ozan
- 151-160 Modeling the methanolysis of triglyceride catalyzed by immobilized lipase in a continuous-flow packed-bed reactor
by Tran, Dang-Thuan & Lin, Yi-Jan & Chen, Ching-Lung & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 161-171 Calcium-looping for post-combustion CO2 capture. On the adverse effect of sorbent regeneration under CO2
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 172-181 An empirically-validated methodology to simulate electricity demand for electric vehicle charging
by Harris, Chioke B. & Webber, Michael E.
- 182-189 Method for estimating capacity and predicting remaining useful life of lithium-ion battery
by Hu, Chao & Jain, Gaurav & Tamirisa, Prabhakar & Gorka, Tom
- 190-198 Can bioavailability of trace nutrients be measured in anaerobic digestion?
by Ortner, Markus & Rachbauer, Lydia & Somitsch, Walter & Fuchs, Werner
- 199-212 Improved photovoltaic self-consumption with appliance scheduling in 200 single-family buildings
by Widén, Joakim
- 213-220 The control of an opposed hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhu, Yongsheng & Wang, Yang & Zhen, Xudong & Guan, Shuai & Wang, Jiancai & Wu, Yining & Chen, Yujin & Yin, Shujun
- 221-234 A study of the LCA based biofuel supply chain multi-objective optimization model with multi-conversion paths in China
by Liu, Zhexuan & Qiu, Tong & Chen, Bingzhen
- 235-245 Potential application of solar powered adsorption cooling systems in the Middle East
by El-Sharkawy, Ibrahim I. & AbdelMeguid, Hossam & Saha, Bidyut Baran
- 246-255 A cost benefit analysis of a V2G-capable electric school bus compared to a traditional diesel school bus
by Noel, Lance & McCormack, Regina
- 256-265 Improvements to longitudinal Clean Development Mechanism sampling designs for lighting retrofit projects
by Carstens, Herman & Xia, Xiaohua & Ye, Xianming
- 266-280 Design of a latent thermal energy storage system with embedded heat pipes
by Nithyanandam, K. & Pitchumani, R.
- 281-296 Impact of feedstock diversification on the cost-effectiveness of biodiesel
by Gülşen, Ece & Olivetti, Elsa & Freire, Fausto & Dias, Luis & Kirchain, Randolph
- 297-306 Agent-based model for electricity consumption and storage to evaluate economic viability of tariff arbitrage for residential sector demand response
by Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 307-317 A comparative study of the CFD modeling of a ventilated active façade including phase change materials
by Diarce, G. & Campos-Celador, Á. & Martin, K. & Urresti, A. & García-Romero, A. & Sala, J.M.
2014, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-9 Velocity and turbulence effects on high intensity distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 10-20 A total cost perspective on use of polymeric materials in solar collectors – Importance of environmental performance on suitability
by Carlsson, Bo & Persson, Helena & Meir, Michaela & Rekstad, John
- 21-27 Design and investigation of a novel lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator with air gap
by Guiqiang, Li & Gang, Pei & Yuehong, Su & Yunyun, Wang & Jie, Ji
- 28-38 An analysis of the factors affecting hybrid ground-source heat pump installation potential in North America
by Nguyen, Hiep V. & Law, Ying Lam E. & Alavy, Masih & Walsh, Philip R. & Leong, Wey H. & Dworkin, Seth B.
- 39-59 Further exploring the potential of residential demand response programs in electricity distribution
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Alvehag, Karin
- 60-75 Main factors affecting the lifetime of Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells in vehicle applications: A review
by Pei, Pucheng & Chen, Huicui
- 76-83 Optimization of dilute-phosphoric-acid steam pretreatment of Eucalyptus benthamii for biofuel production
by Castro, Eulogio & Nieves, Ismael U. & Mullinnix, Mike T. & Sagues, William J. & Hoffman, Ralph W. & Fernández-Sandoval, Marco T. & Tian, Zhuoli & Rockwood, Donald L. & Tamang, Bijay & Ingram, Lonnie O.
- 84-92 Uncertainty over techno-economic potentials of biogas from municipal solid waste (MSW): A case study on an industrial process
by Rajendran, Karthik & Kankanala, Harshavardhan R. & Martinsson, Rakel & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- 93-102 The value of energy storage in South Korea’s electricity market: A Hotelling approach
by Shcherbakova, Anastasia & Kleit, Andrew & Cho, Joohyun
- 103-113 Improving photovoltaics grid integration through short time forecasting and self-consumption
by Masa-Bote, D. & Castillo-Cagigal, M. & Matallanas, E. & Caamaño-Martín, E. & Gutiérrez, A. & Monasterio-Huelín, F. & Jiménez-Leube, J.
- 114-122 Charge–discharge performance of carbon fiber-based electrodes in single cell and short stack for vanadium redox flow battery
by Di Blasi, A. & Briguglio, N. & Di Blasi, O. & Antonucci, V.
- 123-131 Home grown or imported? Biofuels life cycle GHG emissions in electricity generation and transportation
by Tokunaga, Kanae & Konan, Denise Eby
- 132-135 Comments on “Pyrolysis kinetics of biomass from product information” (Applied Energy 110 (2013) 1–8) regarding the inability to obtain meaningful kinetic parameters from a single non-isothermal curve
by Sánchez-Jiménez, Pedro E. & Rodríguez-Laguna, María del Rocío & Pérez-Maqueda, Luis A. & Criado, José M.
- 136-146 A systematic process integration framework for the optimal design and techno-economic performance analysis of energy supply and CO2 mitigation strategies
by Han, Jee-Hoon & Lee, In-Beum
- 147-157 Shale-to-well energy use and air pollutant emissions of shale gas production in China
by Chang, Yuan & Huang, Runze & Ries, Robert J. & Masanet, Eric
- 158-164 LTA-CAES – A low-temperature approach to Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage
by Wolf, Daniel & Budt, Marcus
- 165-178 Design of spiral coil PHC energy pile considering effective borehole thermal resistance and groundwater advection effects
by Go, Gyu-Hyun & Lee, Seung-Rae & Yoon, Seok & Kang, Han-byul
- 179-188 Process design and performance analysis of a Staged, Pressurized Oxy-Combustion (SPOC) power plant for carbon capture
by Gopan, Akshay & Kumfer, Benjamin M. & Phillips, Jeffrey & Thimsen, David & Smith, Richard & Axelbaum, Richard L.
- 189-196 Design of a photochemical water electrolysis system based on a W-typed dye-sensitized serial solar module for high hydrogen production
by Kwak, Byeong Sub & Chae, Jinho & Kang, Misook
- 197-205 Long-run marginal CO2 emissions factors in national electricity systems
by Hawkes, A.D.
- 206-217 A parametric study of light-duty natural gas vehicle competitiveness in the United States through 2050
by Peterson, Meghan B. & Barter, Garrett E. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 218-229 Technical and economic assessment of offshore wind power plants based on variable frequency operation of clusters with a single power converter
by de Prada Gil, Mikel & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Sumper, Andreas
- 230-237 Forecast value considering energy pricing in California
by Luoma, Jennifer & Mathiesen, Patrick & Kleissl, Jan
- 238-245 Corrosion of metal and metal alloy containers in contact with phase change materials (PCM) for potential heating and cooling applications
by Moreno, Pere & Miró, Laia & Solé, Aran & Barreneche, Camila & Solé, Cristian & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 246-253 Effect of the presence of HCl on cyclic CO2 capture of calcium-based sorbent in calcium looping process
by Wang, Wenjing & Li, Yingjie & Xie, Xin & Sun, Rongyue
- 254-263 Performance of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell short-stack with biogas feeding
by Papurello, D. & Borchiellini, R. & Bareschino, P. & Chiodo, V. & Freni, S. & Lanzini, A. & Pepe, F. & Ortigoza, G.A. & Santarelli, M
- 264-275 Role of crystal structure on CO2 capture by limestone derived CaO subjected to carbonation/recarbonation/calcination cycles at Ca-looping conditions
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A. & Quintanilla, M.A.S. & Perez-Vaquero, J.
- 276-288 The value of a clear, long-term climate policy agenda: A case study of China’s power sector using a multi-region optimization model
by Wang, Can & Ye, Minhua & Cai, Wenjia & Chen, Jining
- 289-299 Optimal fast charging station placing and sizing
by Sadeghi-Barzani, Payam & Rajabi-Ghahnavieh, Abbas & Kazemi-Karegar, Hosein
- 300-307 A physics-based time-varying transport delay oxygen concentration model for dual-loop exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engine air-paths
by Zeng, Xiangrui & Wang, Junmin
- 308-318 Oxy-fuel combustion in circulating fluidized bed boilers
by Leckner, Bo & Gómez-Barea, Alberto
2014, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-16 A systematic multi-step screening of numerous salt hydrates for low temperature thermochemical energy storage
by N’Tsoukpoe, Kokouvi Edem & Schmidt, Thomas & Rammelberg, Holger Urs & Watts, Beatriz Amanda & Ruck, Wolfgang K.L.
- 17-27 Microturbogas cogeneration systems for distributed generation: Effects of ambient temperature on global performance and components’ behavior
by Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L. & Comodi, G. & Renzi, M.
- 28-34 Methodology for the assessment of PV capacity over a city region using low-resolution LiDAR data and application to the City of Leeds (UK)
by Jacques, David A. & Gooding, James & Giesekam, Jannik J. & Tomlin, Alison S. & Crook, Rolf
- 35-43 Performance, combustion and emission tests of a metro-bus running on biodiesel-ULSD blended (B20) fuel
by Bari, S.
- 44-61 Cost-effectiveness of alternative powertrains for reduced energy use and CO2 emissions in passenger vehicles
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M.
- 62-72 An optimal investment planning framework for multiple distributed generation units in industrial distribution systems
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 73-81 A comprehensive experimental procedure for CO2 coal gasification: Is there really a maximum reaction rate?
by Gomez, Arturo & Silbermann, Rico & Mahinpey, Nader
- 82-93 Bioreducer use in Finnish blast furnace ironmaking – Analysis of CO2 emission reduction potential and mitigation cost
by Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo
- 94-116 GIS-driven analysis of e-mobility in urban areas: An evaluation of the impact on the electric energy grid
by De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena & Scholz, Harald & Martini, Giorgio
- 117-129 Evaluation of on-shore wind techno-economical potential in regions and islands
by Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta & Notario-del Pino, Jesús
- 130-139 Experimental and simulating examination of computer tools, Radlink and DOE2, for daylighting and energy simulation with venetian blinds
by Tian, Cheng & Chen, Tingyao & Chung, Tse-ming
- 140-147 Investigation on a 1kW traveling-wave thermoacoustic electrical generator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Zhang, Limin & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 148-155 Analyzing in-plane temperature distribution via a micro-temperature sensor in a unit polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
by Wang, H.Y. & Yang, W.J. & Kim, Y.B.
- 156-166 Robust on-line fault detection diagnosis for HVAC components based on nonlinear state estimation techniques
by Bonvini, Marco & Sohn, Michael D. & Granderson, Jessica & Wetter, Michael & Piette, Mary Ann
- 167-185 Working fluid selection for a two-phase thermofluidic oscillator: Effect of thermodynamic properties
by Markides, Christos N. & Solanki, Roochi & Galindo, Amparo
- 186-198 The effects of diluent composition on the rates of HCCI and spark assisted compression ignition combustion
by Olesky, Laura Manofsky & Lavoie, George A. & Assanis, Dennis N. & Wooldridge, Margaret S. & Martz, Jason B.
- 199-212 Can China realize its carbon emission reduction goal in 2020: From the perspective of thermal power development
by Liu, Liwei & Zong, Haijing & Zhao, Erdong & Chen, Chuxiang & Wang, Jianzhou
- 213-222 Experimental validation of a numerical code by thin film heat flux sensors for the resolution of thermal bridges in dynamic conditions
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Masi, Rosa Francesca & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Musto, Marilena & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 223-230 Experimental assessment of a fully predictive CFD approach, for flow of cooling air in an electric generator
by Moradnia, Pirooz & Chernoray, Valery & Nilsson, Håkan
- 231-240 Analysis and optimization of subcritical two-stage vapor injection heat pump systems
by Redón, A. & Navarro-Peris, E. & Pitarch, M. & Gonzálvez-Macia, J. & Corberán, J.M.
- 241-247 Removal of low concentration CO2 at ambient temperature using several potassium-based sorbents
by Zhao, Chuanwen & Guo, Yafei & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 248-255 Improving the supercooling degree of titanium dioxide nanofluids with sodium dodecylsulfate
by Jia, Lisi & Peng, Lan & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping & Li, Xing
- 256-273 Integration of different models in the design of chemical processes: Application to the design of a power plant
by Caballero, José A. & Navarro, Miguel A. & Ruiz-Femenia, Rubén & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 274-282 Utility scale energy storage and the need for flexible capacity metrics
by Cutter, Eric & Haley, Ben & Hargreaves, Jeremy & Williams, Jim
- 283-297 US shale gas production outlook based on well roll-out rate scenarios
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 298-308 Optimization of a Distributed Cogeneration System with solar district heating
by Buoro, Dario & Pinamonti, Piero & Reini, Mauro
- 309-324 On application of a new hybrid maximum power point tracking (MPPT) based photovoltaic system to the closed plant factory
by Jiang, Joe-Air & Su, Yu-Li & Shieh, Jyh-Cherng & Kuo, Kun-Chang & Lin, Tzu-Shiang & Lin, Ta-Te & Fang, Wei & Chou, Jui-Jen & Wang, Jen-Cheng
- 325-334 Methods for benchmarking building energy consumption against its past or intended performance: An overview
by Li, Zhengwei & Han, Yanmin & Xu, Peng
- 335-342 Can two-stage instead of one-stage anaerobic digestion really increase energy recovery from biomass?
by Schievano, A. & Tenca, A. & Lonati, S. & Manzini, E. & Adani, F.
- 343-353 Sequenced combustion characteristics, emission and thermal efficiency in gasoline homogeneous charge induced ignition
by Chao, Yu & Zhi, Wang & Jianxin, Wang
- 354-365 Natural gas fueled compression ignition engine performance and emissions maps with diesel and RME pilot fuels
by Imran, S. & Emberson, D.R. & Diez, A. & Wen, D.S. & Crookes, R.J. & Korakianitis, T.
- 366-376 Part-load particulate matter from a GDI engine and the connection with combustion characteristics
by Bonatesta, F. & Chiappetta, E. & La Rocca, A.
- 377-388 Assessment of energy storage for transmission-constrained wind
by Johnson, Jeremiah X. & De Kleine, Robert & Keoleian, Gregory A.
2014, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-12 Optimal charging of an electric vehicle using a Markov decision process
by Iversen, Emil B. & Morales, Juan M. & Madsen, Henrik
- 13-18 Opening size optimization of metal matrix in rolling-pressed activated carbon air–cathode for microbial fuel cells
by Li, Xiaojing & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Yueyong & Ding, Ning & Zhou, Qixing
- 19-28 China’s carbon footprint: A regional perspective on the effect of transitions in consumption and production patterns
by Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Lin, Chen & Tanikawa, Hiroki
- 29-36 CFD modeling for coal size effect on coal gasification in a two-stage commercial entrained-bed gasifier with an improved char gasification model
by Jeong, Hyo Jae & Seo, Dong Kyun & Hwang, Jungho
- 37-46 Numerical analysis of the scavenge flow and convective heat transfer in large two-stroke marine diesel engines
by Sigurdsson, E. & Ingvorsen, K.M. & Jensen, M.V. & Mayer, S. & Matlok, S. & Walther, J.H.
- 47-54 The effect of temperature mismatch on thermoelectric generators electrically connected in series and parallel
by Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Knox, Andrew R.
- 55-65 Analysis on performance of borehole heat exchanger in a layered subsurface
by Luo, Jin & Rohn, Joachim & Bayer, Manfred & Priess, Anna & Xiang, Wei
- 66-74 Membrane prepared by incorporation of crosslinked sulfonated polystyrene in the blend of PVdF-co-HFP/Nafion: A preliminary evaluation for application in DMFC
by Kumar, Piyush & Dutta, Kingshuk & Das, Suparna & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 75-81 A new continuous-flow process for catalytic conversion of glycerol to oxygenated fuel additive: Catalyst screening
by Nanda, Malaya R. & Yuan, Zhongshun & Qin, Wensheng & Ghaziaskar, Hassan S. & Poirier, Marc-Andre & Xu, Chunbao (Charles)
- 82-93 Socio-technical experiences from electric vehicle utilisation in commercial fleets
by Wikström, Martina & Hansson, Lisa & Alvfors, Per
- 94-107 Adaptation of the cost optimal level calculation method of Directive 2010/31/EU considering the influence of Turkish national factors
by Ganiç, Neşe & Yılmaz, A. Zerrin
- 108-120 Transesterification of canola, palm, peanut, soybean and sunflower oil with methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, butanol and tert-butanol to biodiesel: Modelling of chemical equilibrium, reaction kinetics and mass transfer based on fatty acid composition
by Likozar, Blaž & Levec, Janez
- 121-128 Transient performance characteristics of a hybrid ground-source heat pump in the cooling mode
by Lee, Joo Seong & Park, Honghee & Kim, Yongchan
- 129-142 Techno-economic assessment of lightweight and zero emission vehicles deployment in the passenger car fleet of developing countries
by González Palencia, Juan C. & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 143-156 Pretreatment methods to enhance anaerobic digestion of organic solid waste
by Ariunbaatar, Javkhlan & Panico, Antonio & Esposito, Giovanni & Pirozzi, Francesco & Lens, Piet N.L.
- 157-167 A method for simulating large PV arrays that include reverse biased cells
by Orozco-Gutierrez, M.L. & Ramirez-Scarpetta, J.M. & Spagnuolo, G. & Ramos-Paja, C.A.
- 168-178 Forecasting energy consumption of multi-family residential buildings using support vector regression: Investigating the impact of temporal and spatial monitoring granularity on performance accuracy
by Jain, Rishee K. & Smith, Kevin M. & Culligan, Patricia J. & Taylor, John E.
- 179-184 A novel method for the preparation of CO2 sorption sorbents with high performance
by Zhang, Zhonghua & Wang, Baodong & Sun, Qi & Zheng, Lingru
- 185-195 Energy saving potential of night ventilation: Sensitivity to pressure coefficients for different European climates
by Ramponi, Rubina & Angelotti, Adriana & Blocken, Bert
- 196-208 Dynamic distributed generation dispatch strategy for lowering the cost of building energy
by Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob
- 209-219 Energy Saving Alignment Strategy: Achieving energy efficiency in urban buildings by matching occupant temperature preferences with a building’s indoor thermal environment
by Xu, Xiaoqi & Culligan, Patricia J. & Taylor, John E.
- 220-231 Limiting windows offset thermal bridge losses using a new insulating coating
by Ibrahim, Mohamad & Biwole, Pascal Henry & Wurtz, Etienne & Achard, Patrick
- 232-241 Structural reliability analysis of parabolic trough receivers
by Wu, Zhiyong & Lei, Dongqiang & Yuan, Guofeng & Shao, Jiajia & Zhang, Yunting & Wang, Zhifeng
- 242-252 Exhaust gas recirculation for advanced diesel combustion cycles
by Asad, Usman & Zheng, Ming
- 253-262 Coordinated control for large-scale EV charging facilities and energy storage devices participating in frequency regulation
by Zhong, Jin & He, Lina & Li, Canbing & Cao, Yijia & Wang, Jianhui & Fang, Baling & Zeng, Long & Xiao, Guoxuan
- 263-272 A novel temperature-compensated model for power Li-ion batteries with dual-particle-filter state of charge estimation
by Liu, Xingtao & Chen, Zonghai & Zhang, Chenbin & Wu, Ji
- 273-280 Assessing the passive cooling effect of the ventilated pond protected with a reflecting layer
by Spanaki, Artemisia & Kolokotsa, Dionysia & Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Zacharopoulos, Ilias
- 281-291 Evaluation of ionic liquids as absorbents for ammonia absorption refrigeration cycles using COSMO-based process simulations
by Ruiz, E. & Ferro, V.R. & de Riva, J. & Moreno, D. & Palomar, J.
- 296-306 Technology scale and supply chains in a secure, affordable and low carbon energy transition
by Hoggett, Richard
- 307-315 A neo-institutional perspective of supply chains and energy security: Bioenergy in the UK
by Genus, Audley & Mafakheri, Fereshteh
- 316-326 Securitization of energy supply chains in China
by Leung, Guy C.K. & Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 327-334 Energy price risk and the sustainability of demand side supply chains
by Mulhall, Rachel Ann & Bryson, John R.
- 335-348 A systemic approach to assessing energy security in a low-carbon EU energy system
by Gracceva, Francesco & Zeniewski, Peter
- 349-357 Biofuels for road transport: Analysing evolving supply chains in Sweden from an energy security perspective
by Månsson, André & Sanches-Pereira, Alessandro & Hermann, Sebastian
- 358-367 Dynamic analysis of feasibility in ethanol supply chain for biofuel production in Mexico
by Rendon-Sagardi, Miguel A. & Sanchez-Ramirez, Cuauhtemoc & Cortes-Robles, Guillermo & Alor-Hernandez, Giner & Cedillo-Campos, Miguel G.
- 368-377 Implications of high renewable electricity penetration in the U.S. for water use, greenhouse gas emissions, land-use, and materials supply
by Arent, Doug & Pless, Jacquelyn & Mai, Trieu & Wiser, Ryan & Hand, Maureen & Baldwin, Sam & Heath, Garvin & Macknick, Jordan & Bazilian, Morgan & Schlosser, Adam & Denholm, Paul
- 378-386 Assessing the dynamic material criticality of infrastructure transitions: A case of low carbon electricity
by Roelich, Katy & Dawson, David A. & Purnell, Phil & Knoeri, Christof & Revell, Ruairi & Busch, Jonathan & Steinberger, Julia K.
- 387-396 Identifying critical materials for photovoltaics in the US: A multi-metric approach
by Goe, Michele & Gaustad, Gabrielle
- 397-414 Challenges in assessment of clean energy supply-chains based on byproduct minerals: A case study of tellurium use in thin film photovoltaics
by Bustamante, Michele L. & Gaustad, Gabrielle
- 415-423 A multilayered analysis of energy security research and the energy supply process
by Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya
- 424-434 Implications of paradigm shift in Japan’s electricity security of supply: A multi-dimensional indicator assessment
by Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Esteban, Miguel
- 435-437 Achieving sustainable supply chains through energy justice
by Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren
- 438-447 Effects of renewables penetration on the security of Portuguese electricity supply
by Gouveia, João Pedro & Dias, Luís & Martins, Inês & Seixas, Júlia
- 448-455 Towards smart grids: Identifying the risks that arise from the integration of energy and transport supply chains
by Eising, Jan Willem & van Onna, Tom & Alkemade, Floortje
2014, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-10 Impact of residential demand response on power system operation: A Belgian case study
by Dupont, B. & Dietrich, K. & De Jonghe, C. & Ramos, A. & Belmans, R.
- 11-16 Long term thermal stability of organic PCMs
by Behzadi, S. & Farid, M.M.
- 17-23 Effects of continuous feedback on households’ electricity consumption: Potentials and barriers
by Nilsson, Andreas & Bergstad, Cecilia Jakobsson & Thuvander, Liane & Andersson, David & Andersson, Kristin & Meiling, Pär
- 24-33 Reliability modeling of demand response considering uncertainty of customer behavior
by Kwag, Hyung-Geun & Kim, Jin-O
- 34-41 Enhancing methane production from rice straw by extrusion pretreatment
by Chen, Xiaohua & Zhang, YaLei & Gu, Yu & Liu, Zhanguang & Shen, Zheng & Chu, Huaqiang & Zhou, Xuefei
- 42-52 Real-time economic dispatch for the supply side of the energy-water nexus
by Santhosh, Apoorva & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal
- 53-61 Theoretical study on a novel ammonia–water cogeneration system with adjustable cooling to power ratios
by Yu, Zeting & Han, Jitian & Liu, Hai & Zhao, Hongxia
- 62-72 A statistical cognitive model to assess impact of spatially correlated wind production on market behaviors
by Rahimiyan, Morteza
- 73-82 Life cycle assessment of bio-jet fuel from hydrothermal liquefaction of microalgae
by Fortier, Marie-Odile P. & Roberts, Griffin W. & Stagg-Williams, Susan M. & Sturm, Belinda S.M.
- 83-93 Continuous power supply from a baseload renewable power plant
by Al-musleh, Easa I. & Mallapragada, Dharik S. & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 94-111 Implementation of the Partially Premixed Combustion concept in a 2-stroke HSDI diesel engine fueled with gasoline
by Benajes, J. & Molina, S. & Novella, R. & De Lima, D.
- 112-132 Hydrogen storage in clathrate hydrates: Current state of the art and future directions
by Veluswamy, Hari Prakash & Kumar, Rajnish & Linga, Praveen
- 133-142 Thermodynamic analysis of a novel integrated solar combined cycle
by Li, Yuanyuan & Yang, Yongping
- 143-150 Determination of specific heat ratio and error analysis for engine heat release calculations
by Abbaszadehmosayebi, G. & Ganippa, Lionel
- 151-161 Radio frequency spark plug: An ignition system for modern internal combustion engines
by Mariani, Antonio & Foucher, Fabrice
- 162-178 An optimization approach for long term investments planning in energy
by Flores, Julio R. & Montagna, Jorge M. & Vecchietti, Aldo
- 179-188 Undertaking high impact strategies: The role of national efficiency measures in long-term energy and emission reduction in steel making
by Xu, Tengfang & Karali, Nihan & Sathaye, Jayant
- 189-195 Pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse with microwaves irradiation and its effects on the structure and on enzymatic hydrolysis
by Moretti, Marcia Maria de Souza & Bocchini-Martins, Daniela Alonso & Nunes, Christiane da Costa Carreira & Villena, Maria Arévalo & Perrone, Olavo Micali & Silva, Roberto da & Boscolo, Maurício & Gomes, Eleni
- 196-206 Distributed and micro-generation from biogas and agricultural application of sewage sludge: Comparative environmental performance analysis using life cycle approaches
by Sadhukhan, Jhuma
- 207-215 The renewable energy directive and cereal residues
by Whittaker, Carly & Borrion, Aiduan Li & Newnes, Linda & McManus, Marcelle
- 216-236 Experimental and numerical analysis of gas distribution in molten carbonate fuel cells
by Schenone, Corrado & Borelli, Davide
- 237-246 Potential assessment of CO2 injection for heat mining and geological storage in geothermal reservoirs of China
by Zhang, Liang & Ezekiel, Justin & Li, Dexiang & Pei, Jingjing & Ren, Shaoran
- 247-260 Ultra-high speed imaging and OH-LIF study of DMF and MF combustion in a DISI optical engine
by Ma, Xiao & Xu, Hongming & Jiang, Changzhao & Shuai, Shijin
- 261-268 Isobutanol from glycerine – A techno-economic evaluation of a new biofuel production process
by Bauer, Fredric & Hulteberg, Christian
- 269-279 Global warming impact assessment of a crop residue gasification project—A dynamic LCA perspective
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 280-287 Effective thermal conductivity for melting in PCM encapsulated in a sphere
by Amin, N.A.M. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M.
- 288-309 A UK-based assessment of hybrid PV and solar-thermal systems for domestic heating and power: System performance
by Herrando, María & Markides, Christos N. & Hellgardt, Klaus
- 310-320 Air-fraction modeling for simultaneous Diesel engine NOx and PM emissions control during active DPF regenerations
by Chen, Pingen & Wang, Junmin
2014, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-9 Understanding the chemical and structural transformations of lignin macromolecule during torrefaction
by Wen, Jia-Long & Sun, Shao-Long & Yuan, Tong-Qi & Xu, Feng & Sun, Run-Cang
- 10-19 Index decomposition analysis of residential energy consumption in China: 2002–2010
by Nie, Hongguang & Kemp, René
- 20-27 A new neural network model for the state-of-charge estimation in the battery degradation process
by Kang, LiuWang & Zhao, Xuan & Ma, Jian
- 28-37 Comparison of the influence of biomass, solar–thermal and small hydraulic power on the Spanish electricity prices by means of artificial intelligence techniques
by Azofra, D. & Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J. & Saenz-Díez, J.C.
- 38-50 Transient model of a vertical freezer with door openings and defrost effects
by Mastrullo, R. & Mauro, A.W. & Menna, L. & Palma, A. & Vanoli, G.P.
- 51-63 Characterization of the power and efficiency of Stirling engine subsystems
by García, D. & González, M.A. & Prieto, J.I. & Herrero, S. & López, S. & Mesonero, I. & Villasante, C.
- 64-78 Bioenergy, material, and nutrients recovery from household waste: Advanced material, substance, energy, and cost flow analysis of a waste refinery process
by Tonini, Davide & Dorini, Gianluca & Astrup, Thomas Fruergaard
- 79-95 Advances and challenges in ORC systems modeling for low grade thermal energy recovery
by Ziviani, Davide & Beyene, Asfaw & Venturini, Mauro
- 96-103 Performance characteristics of R1234yf ejector-expansion refrigeration cycle
by Li, Huashan & Cao, Fei & Bu, Xianbiao & Wang, Lingbao & Wang, Xianlong
- 104-113 Experimental and numerical investigation of the application of phase change materials in a simulative power batteries thermal management system
by Ling, Ziye & Chen, Jiajie & Fang, Xiaoming & Zhang, Zhengguo & Xu, Tao & Gao, Xuenong & Wang, Shuangfeng