2016, Volume 182, Issue C
- 576-589 Control design and fuel economy investigation of power split HEV with energy regeneration of suspension
by Shi, Dehua & Pisu, Pierluigi & Chen, Long & Wang, Shaohua & Wang, Renguang
- 590-601 Internalization of human labor in embodied energy analysis: Definition and application of a novel approach based on Environmentally extended Input-Output analysis
by Rocco, Matteo V. & Colombo, Emanuela
- 602-612 A bibliometric analysis based review on wind power price
by Gao, Cuixia & Sun, Mei & Geng, Yong & Wu, Rui & Chen, Wei
- 613-624 Demand flexibility versus physical network expansions in distribution grids
by Spiliotis, Konstantinos & Ramos Gutierrez, Ariana Isabel & Belmans, Ronnie
- 625-633 Defining the Influence Region in neighborhood-scale CFD simulations for natural ventilation design
by Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali
- 634-651 Corrective economic dispatch and operational cycles for probabilistic unit commitment with demand response and high wind power
by Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Golestaneh, Faranak & Gooi, Hoay Beng & Lin, Jeremy & Bavafa, Farhad & Terzija, Vladimir
2016, Volume 181, Issue C
- 1-13 Coupled electrochemical thermal modelling of a novel Li-ion battery pack thermal management system
by Basu, Suman & Hariharan, Krishnan S. & Kolake, Subramanya Mayya & Song, Taewon & Sohn, Dong Kee & Yeo, Taejung
- 14-28 Multidisciplinary design optimization of the diesel particulate filter in the composite regeneration process
by Zhang, Bin & E, Jiaqiang & Gong, Jinke & Yuan, Wenhua & Zuo, Wei & Li, Yu & Fu, Jun
- 29-37 Experimental investigation on a MnCl2CaCl2NH3 resorption system for heat and refrigeration cogeneration
by Zhu, F.Q. & Jiang, L. & Wang, L.W. & Wang, R.Z.
- 38-53 Lifecycle optimized ethanol-gasoline blends for turbocharged engines
by Zhang, Bo & Sarathy, S. Mani
- 54-64 Hydrogen mobility from wind energy – A life cycle assessment focusing on the fuel supply
by Burkhardt, Jörg & Patyk, Andreas & Tanguy, Philippe & Retzke, Carsten
- 65-74 Investigating the collector efficiency of silver nanofluids based direct absorption solar collectors
by Chen, Meijie & He, Yurong & Zhu, Jiaqi & Wen, Dongsheng
- 75-82 Effects of plate electrode materials on hydrogen production by pulsed discharge in ethanol solution
by Xin, Yanbin & Sun, Bing & Zhu, Xiaomei & Yan, Zhiyu & Liu, Hui & Liu, Yongjun
- 83-95 A linear programming model for power distribution with demand response and variable renewable energy
by Babonneau, Frédéric & Caramanis, Michael & Haurie, Alain
- 96-109 Energy, environmental and economic impact of mini-sized and zero-emission vehicle diffusion on a light-duty vehicle fleet
by González Palencia, Juan C. & Araki, Mikiya & Shiga, Seiichi
- 110-119 Impact of torrefaction on the composition, structure and reactivity of a microalga residue
by Chen, Yun-Chun & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih & Chang, Jo-Shu & Ong, Hwai Chyuan
- 120-131 Technical and economic assessment of the secondary use of repurposed electric vehicle batteries in the residential sector to support solar energy
by Assunção, André & Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 132-139 A theoretical investigation of the effects of the low-temperature reforming products on the combustion of n-heptane in an HCCI engine and a constant volume vessel
by Wang, Yang & Wei, Lixia & Yao, Mingfa
- 140-154 Quantifying the operational flexibility of building energy systems with thermal energy storages
by Stinner, Sebastian & Huchtemann, Kristian & Müller, Dirk
- 155-170 Characterizing the performance of a single-screw expander in a small-scale organic Rankine cycle for waste heat recovery
by Ziviani, D. & Gusev, S. & Lecompte, S. & Groll, E.A. & Braun, J.E. & Horton, W.T. & van den Broek, M. & De Paepe, M.
- 171-178 Effects of pungency degree on mesophilic anaerobic digestion of kitchen waste
by Li, Yangyang & Jin, Yiying & Li, Jinhui & Li, Hailong & Yu, Zhixin
- 179-209 Heat transfer in hcci phenomenological simulation models: A review
by Komninos, N.P. & Rakopoulos, C.D.
- 210-223 The benefits of flexibility: The value of wind energy with hydropower
by Hirth, Lion
- 224-231 Amplified charge and discharge rates in phase change materials for energy storage using spatially-enhanced thermal conductivity
by Wei, Lien Chin & Malen, Jonathan A.
- 232-243 Thermochemical performance of carbon nanotubes based hybrid materials for MgO/H2O/Mg(OH)2 chemical heat pumps
by Mastronardo, E. & Bonaccorsi, L. & Kato, Y. & Piperopoulos, E. & Lanza, M. & Milone, C.
- 244-255 A high-resolution assessment of wind and wave energy potentials in the Red Sea
by Langodan, Sabique & Viswanadhapalli, Yesubabu & Dasari, Hari Prasad & Knio, Omar & Hoteit, Ibrahim
- 256-267 Experimental investigation and modeling of a hermetic scroll expander
by Ayachi, Fadhel & Ksayer, Elias Boulawz & Neveu, Pierre & Zoughaib, Assaad
- 268-277 Optimization of dual-loop exhaust gas recirculation splitting for a light-duty diesel engine with model-based control
by Park, Jungsoo & Choi, Jungwook
- 278-287 Investigation of soot formation of spark-ignited ethanol-blended gasoline sprays with single- and multi-component base fuels
by Storch, Michael & Koegl, Matthias & Altenhoff, Michael & Will, Stefan & Zigan, Lars
- 288-298 Aggregate modeling of fast-acting demand response and control under real-time pricing
by Chassin, David P. & Rondeau, Daniel
- 299-309 Experimental and modeling analyses of scaling criteria for methane hydrate dissociation in sediment by depressurization
by Wang, Yi & Feng, Jing-Chun & Li, Xiao-Sen & Zhang, Yu
- 310-321 Characterization of granular phase change materials for thermal energy storage applications in fluidized beds
by Izquierdo-Barrientos, M.A. & Sobrino, C. & Almendros-Ibáñez, J.A. & Barreneche, C. & Ellis, N. & Cabeza, L.F.
- 322-331 A skeletal mechanism modeling on soot emission characteristics for biodiesel surrogates with varying fatty acid methyl esters proportion
by E, Jiaqiang & Liu, Teng & Yang, Wenming & Deng, Yuanwang & Gong, Jinke
- 332-341 Enhanced online model identification and state of charge estimation for lithium-ion battery with a FBCRLS based observer
by Wei, Zhongbao & Meng, Shujuan & Xiong, Binyu & Ji, Dongxu & Tseng, King Jet
- 342-356 Comparison of compressed air energy storage process in aquifers and caverns based on the Huntorf CAES plant
by Guo, Chaobin & Pan, Lehua & Zhang, Keni & Oldenburg, Curtis M. & Li, Cai & Li, Yi
- 357-366 An exhaustive experimental study of a novel air-water based thermoelectric cooling unit
by Sadighi Dizaji, Hamed & Jafarmadar, Samad & Khalilarya, Shahram & Moosavi, Amin
- 367-374 Prediction of diffuse solar irradiance using machine learning and multivariable regression
by Lou, Siwei & Li, Danny H.W. & Lam, Joseph C. & Chan, Wilco W.H.
- 375-390 An improved differential evolution algorithm for the economic load dispatch problems with or without valve-point effects
by Zou, Dexuan & Li, Steven & Wang, Gai-Ge & Li, Zongyan & Ouyang, Haibin
- 391-398 Compression ignition of low-octane gasoline: Life cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
by Hao, Han & Liu, Feiqi & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan
- 399-407 Theoretical and experimental demonstration of minimizing self-excited thermoacoustic oscillations by applying anti-sound technique
by Li, Shen & Li, Qiangtian & Tang, Lin & Yang, Bin & Fu, Jianqin & Clarke, C.A. & Jin, Xiao & Ji, C.Z. & Zhao, He
- 408-415 Syngas evolutionary behavior during chicken manure pyrolysis and air gasification
by Burra, K.G. & Hussein, M.S. & Amano, R.S. & Gupta, A.K.
- 416-434 Investigating the implications of a new-build hybrid power system for Roll-on/Roll-off cargo ships from a sustainability perspective – A life cycle assessment case study
by Ling-Chin, Janie & Roskilly, Anthony P.
- 435-445 Energy infrastructure modeling for the oil sands industry: Current situation
by Lazzaroni, Edoardo Filippo & Elsholkami, Mohamed & Arbiv, Itai & Martelli, Emanuele & Elkamel, Ali & Fowler, Michael
- 446-463 On the adoption of carbon dioxide thermodynamic cycles for nuclear power conversion: A case study applied to Mochovce 3 Nuclear Power Plant
by Santini, Lorenzo & Accornero, Carlo & Cioncolini, Andrea
- 464-476 Optimisation of experimental operation of borehole thermal energy storage
by Rapantova, Nada & Pospisil, Pavel & Koziorek, Jiri & Vojcinak, Petr & Grycz, David & Rozehnal, Zdenek
- 477-494 A model for the performance assessment of hybrid coolers by means of transient numerical simulation
by D’Antoni, M. & Romeli, D. & Fedrizzi, R.
- 495-513 A comprehensive review on energy efficiency enhancement initiatives in centrifugal pumping system
by Arun Shankar, Vishnu Kalaiselvan & Umashankar, Subramaniam & Paramasivam, Shanmugam & Hanigovszki, Norbert
- 514-526 Economic-energy-environment analysis of prospective sugarcane bioethanol production in Brazil
by de Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto
- 527-539 A multi-objective optimization approach to optimal sensor location problem in IGCC power plants
by Sen, Pallabi & Sen, Kinnar & Diwekar, Urmila M.
- 540-548 Strategy-making for a proactive distribution company in the real-time market with demand response
by Zhang, Chunyu & Wang, Qi & Wang, Jianhui & Korpås, Magnus & Khodayar, Mohammad E.
- 549-561 Enhanced thermal energy supply via central solar heating plants with seasonal storage: A multi-objective optimization approach
by Tulus, Victor & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Jiménez, Laureano & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo
- 562-574 Cascade thermochemical storage with internal condensation heat recovery for better energy and exergy efficiencies
by N’Tsoukpoe, Kokouvi Edem & Osterland, Thomas & Opel, Oliver & Ruck, Wolfgang K.L.
- 575-585 Experimental investigation of a ground-coupled desiccant assisted air conditioning system
by Speerforck, Arne & Schmitz, Gerhard
2016, Volume 180, Issue C
- 1-13 Optimal day-ahead scheduling of integrated urban energy systems
by Jin, Xiaolong & Mu, Yunfei & Jia, Hongjie & Wu, Jianzhong & Xu, Xiandong & Yu, Xiaodan
- 14-26 Reducing cell-to-cell spacing for large-format lithium ion battery modules with aluminum or PCM heat sinks under failure conditions
by Coleman, Brittany & Ostanek, Jason & Heinzel, John
- 27-36 Numerical investigation of dust pollution on a solar photovoltaic (PV) system mounted on an isolated building
by Lu, Hao & Lu, Lin & Wang, Yuanhao
- 37-51 Implications of high-penetration renewables for ratepayers and utilities in the residential solar photovoltaic (PV) market
by Janko, Samantha A. & Arnold, Michael R. & Johnson, Nathan G.
- 52-65 Cold start idle emissions from a modern Tier-4 turbo-charged diesel engine fueled with diesel-biodiesel, diesel-biodiesel-ethanol, and diesel-biodiesel-diethyl ether blends
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Calder, Jorge & Wang, Wilson & Mangad, Arvind & Diniz, Fernando Cezar Mariano
- 66-75 How much electricity can we save by using direct current circuits in homes? Understanding the potential for electricity savings and assessing feasibility of a transition towards DC powered buildings
by Glasgo, Brock & Azevedo, Inês Lima & Hendrickson, Chris
- 76-85 The novel use of phase change materials in an open type refrigerated display cabinet: A theoretical investigation
by Alzuwaid, F.A. & Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Sun, J.
- 86-103 Mixture preparation and combustion in a GDI engine under stoichiometric or lean charge: an experimental and numerical study on an optically accessible engine
by Costa, M. & Catapano, F. & Sementa, P. & Sorge, U. & Vaglieco, B.M.
- 104-115 Effect of the separated overfire air location on the combustion optimization and NOx reduction of a 600MWe FW down-fired utility boiler with a novel combustion system
by Ma, Lun & Fang, Qingyan & Tan, Peng & Zhang, Cheng & Chen, Gang & Lv, Dangzhen & Duan, Xuenong & Chen, Yiping
- 116-129 Synthesis and thermal properties of the MA/HDPE composites with nano-additives as form-stable PCM with improved thermal conductivity
by Tang, Yaojie & Su, Di & Huang, Xiang & Alva, Guruprasad & Liu, Lingkun & Fang, Guiyin
- 130-141 Estimating the benefits of cooperation in a residential microgrid: A data-driven approach
by Rieger, Alexander & Thummert, Robert & Fridgen, Gilbert & Kahlen, Micha & Ketter, Wolfgang
- 142-154 Embodied carbon dioxide of network assets in a decarbonised electricity grid
by Daniels, Laura & Coker, Phil & Potter, Ben
- 155-168 Multi-objective optimization control of plug-in electric vehicles in low voltage distribution networks
by García-Villalobos, J. & Zamora, I. & Knezović, K. & Marinelli, M.
- 169-184 Effect of exhaust gas recirculation on advanced diesel combustion and alternate fuels - A review
by Thangaraja, J. & Kannan, C.
- 185-195 Probabilistic assessment of shale gas production and water demand at Xiuwu Basin in China
by Zou, Youqin & Yang, Changbing & Wu, Daishe & Yan, Chun & Zeng, Masun & Lan, Yingying & Dai, Zhenxue
- 196-212 Quantifying the role of vehicle size, powertrain technology, activity and consumer behaviour on new UK passenger vehicle fleet energy use and emissions under different policy objectives
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M.
- 213-233 Research and application of a hybrid model based on multi-objective optimization for electrical load forecasting
by Xiao, Liye & Shao, Wei & Wang, Chen & Zhang, Kequan & Lu, Haiyan
- 234-244 Experimental investigation of an open thermochemical process operating with a hydrate salt for thermal storage of solar energy: Local reactive bed evolution
by Michel, Benoit & Mazet, Nathalie & Neveu, Pierre
- 245-255 Study of particulate matter and gaseous emissions in gasoline direct injection engine using on-board exhaust gas fuel reforming
by Bogarra, M. & Herreros, J.M. & Tsolakis, A. & York, A.P.E. & Millington, P.J.
- 256-268 Economic and environmental impacts of providing renewable energy for electric vehicle charging – A choice experiment study
by Nienhueser, Ian Andrew & Qiu, Yueming
- 269-275 Water vapor pressure over molten KH2PO4 and demonstration of water electrolysis at ∼300°C
by Berg, R.W. & Nikiforov, A.V. & Petrushina, I.M. & Bjerrum, N.J.
- 276-286 Night sky cooling for concentrating solar power plants
by Dyreson, Ana & Miller, Franklin
- 287-300 Quantifying the costs of a rapid transition to electric vehicles
by Riesz, Jenny & Sotiriadis, Claire & Ambach, Daisy & Donovan, Stuart
- 301-312 Fischer–tropsch diesel production and evaluation as alternative automotive fuel in pilot-scale integrated biomass-to-liquid process
by Kim, Young-Doo & Yang, Chang-Won & Kim, Beom-Jong & Moon, Ji-Hong & Jeong, Jae-Yong & Jeong, Soo-Hwa & Lee, See-Hoon & Kim, Jae-Ho & Seo, Myung-Won & Lee, Sang-Bong & Kim, Jae-Kon & Lee, Uen-Do
- 313-326 Mixed integer linear programming for the design of solar thermal energy systems with short-term storage
by Omu, Akomeno & Hsieh, Shanshan & Orehounig, Kristina
- 327-337 Life cycle assessment of onshore and offshore wind energy-from theory to application
by Bonou, Alexandra & Laurent, Alexis & Olsen, Stig I.
- 338-352 Development of a technology roadmap for bioenergy exploitation including biofuels, waste-to-energy and power generation & CHP
by Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Venturini, Mauro & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Finkenrath, Matthias & Kirsten, Trevor & Acevedo, Helmer & Spina, Pier Ruggero
- 353-359 Performance of a vanadium redox flow battery with a VANADion membrane
by Zhou, X.L. & Zhao, T.S. & An, L. & Zeng, Y.K. & Zhu, X.B.
- 360-368 State-of-health monitoring of lithium-ion battery modules and packs via incremental capacity peak tracking
by Weng, Caihao & Feng, Xuning & Sun, Jing & Peng, Huei
- 369-385 Hydrodynamic changes imposed by tidal energy converters on extracting energy on a real case scenario
by Pacheco, A. & Ferreira, Ó.
- 386-391 Copper nanoparticle-deposited graphite felt electrodes for all vanadium redox flow batteries
by Wei, L. & Zhao, T.S. & Zeng, L. & Zhou, X.L. & Zeng, Y.K.
- 392-401 Forecasting the daily power output of a grid-connected photovoltaic system based on multivariate adaptive regression splines
by Li, Yanting & He, Yong & Su, Yan & Shu, Lianjie
- 402-415 The influence of waves on the tidal kinetic energy resource at a tidal stream energy site
by Guillou, Nicolas & Chapalain, Georges & Neill, Simon P.
- 416-423 Carbon footprint accounting of a typical wind farm in China
by Ji, Shiyu & Chen, Bin
- 424-434 Co-estimation of state-of-charge, capacity and resistance for lithium-ion batteries based on a high-fidelity electrochemical model
by Zheng, Linfeng & Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Jianguo & Wang, Guoxiu & Jiang, Jiuchun
- 435-445 Dynamic modeling of a liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Li, Xian & Liu, Shuai & Tan, Kok Kiong & Wang, Qing-Guo & Cai, Wen-Jian & Xie, Lihua
- 446-456 Primary energy savings in desiccant and evaporative cooling-assisted 100% outdoor air system combined with a fuel cell
by Kim, Min-Hwi & Dong, Hae-Won & Park, Joon-Young & Jeong, Jae-Weon
- 457-471 Energy efficient sorption enhanced-chemical looping methane reforming process for high-purity H2 production: Experimental proof-of-concept
by Antzara, Andy & Heracleous, Eleni & Lemonidou, Angeliki A.
- 472-482 A simulation framework for prediction of thermoelectric generator system performance
by Högblom, Olle & Andersson, Ronnie
- 483-490 Biological biogas upgrading capacity of a hydrogenotrophic community in a trickle-bed reactor
by Rachbauer, Lydia & Voitl, Gregor & Bochmann, Günther & Fuchs, Werner
- 491-503 A Technology Selection and Operation (TSO) optimisation model for distributed energy systems: Mathematical formulation and case study
by Cedillos Alvarado, Dagoberto & Acha, Salvador & Shah, Nilay & Markides, Christos N.
- 504-515 Experimental and simulated temperature variations in a LiFePO4-20Ah battery during discharge process
by Panchal, S. & Dincer, I. & Agelin-Chaab, M. & Fraser, R. & Fowler, M.
- 516-523 Comprehensive method for analyzing the power conversion efficiency of organic solar cells under different spectral irradiances considering both photonic and electrical characteristics
by Chong, Kok-Keong & Khlyabich, Petr P. & Hong, Kai-Jeat & Reyes-Martinez, Marcos & Rand, Barry P. & Loo, Yueh-Lin
- 524-535 Comparing demand response and battery storage to optimize self-consumption in PV systems
by Lorenzi, Guido & Silva, Carlos Augusto Santos
- 536-545 Application of TOPSIS method in evaluating the effects of supply vane angle of a task/ambient air conditioning system on energy utilization and thermal comfort
by Mao, Ning & Song, Mengjie & Deng, Shiming
- 546-559 Low temperature techniques for natural gas purification and LNG production: An energy and exergy analysis
by Baccanelli, Margaret & Langé, Stefano & Rocco, Matteo V. & Pellegrini, Laura A. & Colombo, Emanuela
- 560-571 Green signalling effects in the market for energy-efficient residential buildings
by Fuerst, Franz & Oikarinen, Elias & Harjunen, Oskari
- 572-585 Influence of spatially variable ground heat flux on closed-loop geothermal systems: Line source model with nonhomogeneous Cauchy-type top boundary conditions
by Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter
- 586-597 Embodied energy and cost of high temperature thermal energy storage systems for use with concentrated solar power plants
by Jacob, Rhys & Belusko, Martin & Inés Fernández, A. & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Saman, Wasim & Bruno, Frank
- 598-606 Microscopic characterization of isooctane spray in the near field under flash boiling condition
by Wang, Ziman & Wang, Bo & Jiang, Changzhao & Xu, Hongming & Badawy, Tawfik
- 607-616 Solar PV integration cost variation due to array orientation and geographic location in the Electric Reliability Council of Texas
by Deetjen, Thomas A. & Garrison, Jared B. & Rhodes, Joshua D. & Webber, Michael E.
- 617-627 Sensitivity to the use of 3DVAR data assimilation in a mesoscale model for estimating offshore wind energy potential. A case study of the Iberian northern coastline
by Ulazia, Alain & Saenz, Jon & Ibarra-Berastegui, Gabriel
- 628-636 Experiment investigation of a two-stage thermoelectric cooler under current pulse operation
by Lin, Shumin & Ma, Ming & Wang, Jun & Yu, Jianlin
- 637-649 Steam-treated wood pellets: Environmental and financial implications relative to fossil fuels and conventional pellets for electricity generation
by McKechnie, Jon & Saville, Brad & MacLean, Heather L.
- 650-660 Individual trip chain distributions for passenger cars: Implications for market acceptance of battery electric vehicles and energy consumption by plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Zhang, Shaojun & Tamor, Michael A. & Wallington, Timothy J. & Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming
- 661-671 Fungal pretreatment of rice straw with Pleurotus ostreatus and Trichoderma reesei to enhance methane production under solid-state anaerobic digestion
by Mustafa, Ahmed M. & Poulsen, Tjalfe G. & Sheng, Kuichuan
- 672-681 Operational scheduling of microgrids via parametric programming
by Umeozor, Evar Chinedu & Trifkovic, Milana
- 682-694 Energy-related CO2 emission in European Union agriculture: Driving forces and possibilities for reduction
by Li, Tianxiang & Baležentis, Tomas & Makutėnienė, Daiva & Streimikiene, Dalia & Kriščiukaitienė, Irena
- 695-706 Behaviour of a SPD switchable glazing in an outdoor test cell with heat removal under varying weather conditions
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 707-721 Power cycles for waste heat recovery from medium to high temperature flue gas sources – from a view of thermodynamic optimization
by Li, Chengyu & Wang, Huaixin
- 722-742 Calcium looping sorbents for CO2 capture
by Erans, María & Manovic, Vasilije & Anthony, Edward J.
- 743-756 Optimization design and economic analyses of heat recovery exchangers on rotary kilns
by Yin, Qian & Du, Wen-Jing & Ji, Xing-Lin & Cheng, Lin
- 757-778 A review of cell-scale multiphase flow modeling, including water management, in polymer electrolyte fuel cells
by Andersson, M. & Beale, S.B. & Espinoza, M. & Wu, Z. & Lehnert, W.
- 779-791 Research on the interaction patterns among the global crude oil import dependency countries: A complex network approach
by Wang, Minggang & Tian, Lixin & Du, Ruijin
- 792-799 Benchmarking the building energy consumption and solar energy trade-offs of residential neighborhoods on Chongming Eco-Island, China
by Yang, Tianren & Zhang, Xiaoling
- 800-809 Does population have a larger impact on carbon dioxide emissions than income? Evidence from a cross-regional panel analysis in China
by Zhou, Yang & Liu, Yansui
- 810-822 Conventional and advanced exergy analyses of an underwater compressed air energy storage system
by Wang, Zhiwen & Xiong, Wei & Ting, David S.-K. & Carriveau, Rupp & Wang, Zuwen
- 823-833 Modeling of battery dynamics and hysteresis for power delivery prediction and SOC estimation
by Zhao, Xin & de Callafon, Raymond A.
- 834-848 A numerical analysis of a composition-adjustable Kalina cycle power plant for power generation from low-temperature geothermal sources
by Wang, Enhua & Yu, Zhibin
- 849-858 Thermodynamic energy and exergy analysis of three different engine combustion regimes
by Li, Yaopeng & Jia, Ming & Chang, Yachao & Kokjohn, Sage L. & Reitz, Rolf D.
- 859-866 Application of a new 13-value thermal comfort scale to moderate environments
by Buratti, C. & Palladino, D. & Ricciardi, P.
- 867-879 Performance enhancement of combined cycle power plant using inlet air cooling by exhaust heat operated ammonia-water absorption refrigeration system
by Singh, Omendra Kumar
- 880-894 The effect of materials, process settings and screw geometry on energy consumption and melt temperature in single screw extrusion
by Abeykoon, Chamil & Kelly, Adrian L. & Brown, Elaine C. & Coates, Phil D.
- 895-908 A generic method for analyzing the risks to energy systems
by Hughes, Larry & de Jong, Moniek & Wang, Xiao Qin
2016, Volume 179, Issue C
- 1-6 High thermal conductivity phase change composite with a metal-stabilized carbon-fiber network
by Nomura, Takahiro & Zhu, Chunyu & Nan, Sheng & Tabuchi, Kazuki & Wang, Shuangfeng & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 7-16 End-of-injection fuel dribble of multi-hole diesel injector: Comprehensive investigation of phenomenon and discussion on control strategy
by Moon, Seoksu & Huang, Weidi & Li, Zhilong & Wang, Jin
- 17-35 A mid-term, market-based power systems planning model
by Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Georgiadis, Michael C. & Papaioannou, George & Dikaiakos, Christos
- 36-44 Comparison of fuel consumption and emission characteristics of various marine heavy fuel additives
by Jang, S.H. & Choi, J.H.
- 45-54 Emission analysis of a modern Tier 4 DI diesel engine fueled by biodiesel-diesel blends with a cold flow improver (Wintron Synergy) at multiple idling conditions
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Calder, Jorge & Wang, Wilson & Mangad, Arvind & Diniz, Fernando Cezar Mariano
- 55-63 BECCS potential in Brazil: Achieving negative emissions in ethanol and electricity production based on sugar cane bagasse and other residues
by Moreira, José Roberto & Romeiro, Viviane & Fuss, Sabine & Kraxner, Florian & Pacca, Sérgio A.
- 64-84 Thermal performance of a window shutter containing PCM: Numerical validation and experimental analysis
by Silva, Tiago & Vicente, Romeu & Amaral, Cláudia & Figueiredo, António
- 85-98 Visualization of two-phase flow and temperature characteristics of an active liquid-feed direct methanol fuel cell with diverse flow fields
by Yuan, Wei & Wang, Aoyu & Yan, Zhiguo & Tan, Zhenhao & Tang, Yong & Xia, Hongrong
- 99-109 A novel design of a desiccant rotary wheel for passive ventilation applications
by O’Connor, Dominic & Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard
- 110-123 Toward efficient optimization of wind farm layouts: Utilizing exact gradient information
by Guirguis, David & Romero, David A. & Amon, Cristina H.
- 124-135 Biogas production through syntrophic acetate oxidation and deliberate operating strategies for improved digester performance
by Westerholm, Maria & Moestedt, Jan & Schnürer, Anna
- 136-145 Solar biofuels production with microalgae
by Hallenbeck, P.C. & Grogger, M. & Mraz, M. & Veverka, D.
- 146-158 Long-term implications of sustained wind power growth in the United States: Potential benefits and secondary impacts
by Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark & Heath, Garvin & Keyser, David & Lantz, Eric & Macknick, Jordan & Mai, Trieu & Millstein, Dev
- 159-170 Exergoeconomic analysis and optimization of a flash-binary geothermal power system
by Zhao, Yajing & Wang, Jiangfeng
- 171-181 An energy analysis comparing biomass torrefaction in depots to wind with natural gas combustion for electricity generation
by Parkhurst, Kristen M. & Saffron, Christopher M. & Miller, Raymond O.
- 182-190 Effect of ethanol–gasoline blends on CO and HC emissions in last generation SI engines within the cold-start transient: An experimental investigation
by Iodice, Paolo & Senatore, Adolfo & Langella, Giuseppe & Amoresano, Amedeo
- 191-202 Application of experimental design techniques in the optimization of the ultrasonic pretreatment time and enhancement of methane production in anaerobic co-digestion
by Zou, Shuzhen & Wang, Hui & Wang, Xiaojiao & Zhou, Sha & Li, Xue & Feng, Yongzhong
- 203-210 Effects of PCM thermophysical properties on thermal storage performance of a shell-and-tube latent heat storage unit
by Tao, Y.B. & Carey, V.P.
- 211-227 A finite element model for estimating the techno-economic performance of the building-integrated photovoltaic blind
by Park, Hyo Seon & Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Oh, Jeongyoon & Jeong, Kwangbok
- 228-236 Design and development of a porous heterogeneous combustor for efficient heat production by combustion of liquid and gaseous fuels
by Terracciano, Anthony Carmine & Vasu, Subith S. & Orlovskaya, Nina
- 237-246 Experimental characterization and simulation of a fin-tube latent heat storage using high density polyethylene as PCM
by Zauner, Christoph & Hengstberger, Florian & Etzel, Mark & Lager, Daniel & Hofmann, Rene & Walter, Heimo
- 247-260 Improving the accuracy of energy baseline models for commercial buildings with occupancy data
by Liang, Xin & Hong, Tianzhen & Shen, Geoffrey Qiping
- 261-271 Thermodynamic analysis of a directly heated oxyfuel supercritical power system
by Chowdhury, A.S.M. Arifur & Bugarin, Luz & Badhan, Antara & Choudhuri, Ahsan & Love, Norman
- 272-283 Oil price and exchange rate in India: Fresh evidence from continuous wavelet approach and asymmetric, multi-horizon Granger-causality tests
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu
- 284-301 Thermal energy storage (TES) for industrial waste heat (IWH) recovery: A review
by Miró, Laia & Gasia, Jaume & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 302-315 A systematic method to customize an efficient organic Rankine cycle (ORC) to recover waste heat in refineries
by Yu, Haoshui & Feng, Xiao & Wang, Yufei & Biegler, Lorenz T. & Eason, John
- 316-328 Battery durability and longevity based power management for plug-in hybrid electric vehicle with hybrid energy storage system
by Zhang, Shuo & Xiong, Rui & Cao, Jiayi
- 329-337 Experimental investigation of CO2 separation by adsorption methods in natural gas purification
by Chen, S.J. & Fu, Y. & Huang, Y.X. & Tao, Z.C. & Zhu, M.
- 338-349 Flexible interaction of plug-in electric vehicle parking lots for efficient wind integration
by Heydarian-Forushani, E. & Golshan, M.E.H. & Shafie-khah, M.
- 350-377 Energy storage technologies and real life applications – A state of the art review
by Aneke, Mathew & Wang, Meihong
- 378-388 Modelling and simulation of phase change material latent heat storages applied to a solar-powered Organic Rankine Cycle
by Manfrida, Giampaolo & Secchi, Riccardo & Stańczyk, Kamil
- 389-400 Study of the auto-ignition phenomenon of PRFs under HCCI conditions in a RCEM by means of spectroscopy
by Desantes, J.M. & García-Oliver, J.M. & Vera-Tudela, W. & López-Pintor, D. & Schneider, B. & Boulouchos, K.
- 401-412 0D modeling aspects of flame stretch in spark ignition engines and comparison with experimental results
by Demesoukas, Sokratis & Brequigny, Pierre & Caillol, Christian & Halter, Fabien & Mounaïm-Rousselle, Christine
- 413-425 A review of wireless power transfer for electric vehicles: Prospects to enhance sustainable mobility
by Bi, Zicheng & Kan, Tianze & Mi, Chunting Chris & Zhang, Yiming & Zhao, Zhengming & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 426-436 Accurate Lithium-ion battery parameter estimation with continuous-time system identification methods
by Xia, Bing & Zhao, Xin & de Callafon, Raymond & Garnier, Hugues & Nguyen, Truong & Mi, Chris
- 437-450 New Temperature-based Models for Predicting Global Solar Radiation
by Hassan, Gasser E. & Youssef, M. Elsayed & Mohamed, Zahraa E. & Ali, Mohamed A. & Hanafy, Ahmed A.
- 451-462 Exhaust gas recirculation effects on flame structure and laminar burning speeds of H2/CO/air flames at high pressures and temperatures
by Askari, Omid & Vien, Kevin & Wang, Ziyu & Sirio, Matteo & Metghalchi, Hameed
- 463-478 Effect of reformer gas blending on homogeneous charge compression ignition combustion of primary reference fuels using multi zone model and semi detailed chemical-kinetic mechanism
by Neshat, Elaheh & Saray, Rahim Khoshbakhti & Hosseini, Vahid
- 479-487 Measuring energy economic efficiency: A mathematical programming approach
by Liao, Hua & Du, Yun-Fei & Huang, Zhimin & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 488-496 Development of a statistical analysis model to benchmark the energy use intensity of subway stations
by Ahn, Jonghoon & Cho, Soolyeon & Chung, Dae Hun
- 497-522 Review of implantable and external abiotically catalysed glucose fuel cells and the differences between their membranes and catalysts
by Santiago, Óscar & Navarro, Emilio & Raso, Miguel A. & Leo, Teresa J.
- 523-530 Photovoltaic maximum power point tracking under fast varying of solar radiation
by Belkaid, A. & Colak, I. & Isik, O.
- 531-543 Post-combustion CO2 capture using solid K2CO3: Discovering the carbonation reaction mechanism
by Jayakumar, Abhimanyu & Gomez, Arturo & Mahinpey, Nader
- 544-552 Evaluation of a multiple linear regression model and SARIMA model in forecasting heat demand for district heating system
by Fang, Tingting & Lahdelma, Risto
- 553-564 Simulating low-carbon electricity supply for Australia
by Lenzen, Manfred & McBain, Bonnie & Trainer, Ted & Jütte, Silke & Rey-Lescure, Olivier & Huang, Jing
- 565-574 Flexible and stable heat energy recovery from municipal wastewater treatment plants using a fixed-inverter hybrid heat pump system
by Chae, Kyu-Jung & Ren, Xianghao
- 575-589 A model-based climatology analysis of wind power resources at 100-m height over the Bohai Sea and the Yellow Sea
by Li, Delei & Geyer, Beate & Bisling, Peter
- 590-600 Operating conditions of lead-acid batteries in the optimization of hybrid energy systems and microgrids
by Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Atencio-Guerra, José L. & Rodrigues, Eduardo M.G. & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Catalão, João P.S.
- 601-608 Enhancement on thermal properties of paraffin/calcium carbonate phase change microcapsules with carbon network
by Wang, Tingyu & Wang, Shuangfeng & Geng, Lixia & Fang, Yutang
- 609-625 Cultivation in wastewaters for energy: A microalgae platform
by Cheah, Wai Yan & Ling, Tau Chuan & Show, Pau Loke & Juan, Joon Ching & Chang, Jo-Shu & Lee, Duu-Jong
- 626-637 A hybrid Genetic Algorithm and Monte Carlo simulation approach to predict hourly energy consumption and generation by a cluster of Net Zero Energy Buildings
by Garshasbi, Samira & Kurnitski, Jarek & Mohammadi, Yousef
- 638-649 A novel LNG cryogenic energy utilization method for inlet air cooling to improve the performance of combined cycle
by Zhang, Guoqiang & Zheng, Jiongzhi & Yang, Yongping & Liu, Wenyi
- 650-659 Variation of the coal chemical structure and determination of the char molecular size at the early stage of rapid pyrolysis
by Cui, Tongmin & Fan, Wenke & Dai, Zhenghua & Guo, Qinghua & Yu, Guangsuo & Wang, Fuchen
- 660-668 Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution
by Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard B.
- 669-686 Agricultural anaerobic digestion plants: What LCA studies pointed out and what can be done to make them more environmentally sustainable
by Bacenetti, Jacopo & Sala, Cesare & Fusi, Alessandra & Fiala, Marco
- 687-697 The competing chemical and physical effects of transient fuel enrichment on heavy knock in an optical spark ignition engine
by Vafamehr, Hassan & Cairns, Alasdair & Sampson, Ojon & Koupaie, Mohammadmohsen Moslemin
- 698-715 Off-design simulation and performance of molten salt cavity receivers in solar tower plants under realistic operational modes and control strategies
by Mostafavi Tehrani, S. Saeed & Taylor, Robert A.
- 716-726 The effect of charging time on the comparative environmental performance of different vehicle types
by Crossin, Enda & Doherty, Peter J.B.
- 727-737 Performance study of a heat pump driven and hollow fiber membrane-based two-stage liquid desiccant air dehumidification system
by Zhang, Ning & Yin, Shao-You & Zhang, Li-Zhi
- 738-754 Optimization and analysis of Building Combined Cooling, Heating and Power (BCHP) plants with chilled ice thermal storage system
by Ruan, Yingjun & Liu, Qingrong & Li, Zhengwei & Wu, Jiazheng
- 755-764 High-yield production of fuel- and oleochemical-precursors from triacylglycerols in a novel continuous-flow pyrolysis reactor
by Shirazi, Yaser & Viamajala, Sridhar & Varanasi, Sasidhar
- 765-777 H2S poisoning effect and ways to improve sulfur tolerance of nickel cermet anodes operating on carbonaceous fuels
by Chen, Huili & Wang, Fen & Wang, Wei & Chen, Daifen & Li, Si-Dian & Shao, Zongping
- 778-789 Improvements in the characterization of the efficiency degradation of water-to-water heat pumps under cyclic conditions
by Fuentes, E. & Waddicor, D.A. & Salom, J.
- 790-805 Modeling and analysis of residential flexibility: Timing of white good usage
by Sadeghianpourhamami, N. & Demeester, T. & Benoit, D.F. & Strobbe, M. & Develder, C.
- 806-820 Thermodynamic and economic analysis of a supercritical and an ultracritical oxy-type power plant without and with waste heat recovery
by Kotowicz, Janusz & Michalski, Sebastian
- 821-831 Model predictive control strategy of energy-water management in urban households
by Wanjiru, Evan M. & Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua
- 832-846 Long-term implications of sustained wind power growth in the United States: Direct electric system impacts and costs
by Lantz, Eric & Mai, Trieu & Wiser, Ryan H. & Krishnan, Venkat
- 847-863 Improving bioenergy sustainability evaluations by using soil nitrogen balance coupled with life cycle assessment: A case study for electricity generated from rye biomass
by Sastre, Carlos M. & Carrasco, Juan & Barro, Ruth & González-Arechavala, Yolanda & Maletta, Emiliano & Santos, Ana M. & Ciria, Pilar
- 864-874 Multi-objective demand side scheduling considering the operational safety of appliances
by Du, Y.F. & Jiang, L. & Li, Y.Z. & Counsell, J. & Smith, J.S.
- 875-887 Performance investigation of an innovative vertical axis turbine consisting of deflectable blades
by Yang, Min-Hsiung & Huang, Guan-Ming & Yeh, Rong-Hua
- 888-898 Experimental study of hydraulic electronic unit injector in a hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhang, Shuanlu & Zhao, Zhenfeng & Zhao, Changlu & Zhang, Fujun & Wang, Shan
- 899-908 Field test and preliminary analysis of a combined diurnal solar heating and nocturnal radiative cooling system
by Hu, Mingke & Pei, Gang & Wang, Qiliang & Li, Jing & Wang, Yunyun & Ji, Jie
- 909-928 Analytical investigation of high temperature 1kW solid oxide fuel cell system feasibility in methane hydrate recovery and deep ocean power generation
by Azizi, Mohammad Ali & Brouwer, Jacob & Dunn-Rankin, Derek