2015, Volume 159, Issue C
- 161-177 Modeling and optimization of building mix and energy supply technology for urban districts
by Best, Robert E. & Flager, Forest & Lepech, Michael D.
- 178-187 Photovoltaic diffusion from the bottom-up: Analytical investigation of critical factors
by Reinsberger, Kathrin & Brudermann, Thomas & Hatzl, Stefanie & Fleiß, Eva & Posch, Alfred
- 188-195 Continuous recycling of enzymes during production of lignocellulosic bioethanol in demonstration scale
by Haven, Mai Østergaard & Lindedam, Jane & Jeppesen, Martin Dan & Elleskov, Michael & Rodrigues, Ana Cristina & Gama, Miguel & Jørgensen, Henning & Felby, Claus
- 196-205 Why is the reliability of building simulation limited as a tool for evaluating energy conservation measures?
by Li, Nan & Yang, Zheng & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin & Tang, Chao & Chen, Nanlin
- 206-213 Vapor pressure and corrosivity of ternary metal-chloride molten-salt based heat transfer fluids for use in concentrating solar power systems
by Vignarooban, K. & Xu, Xinhai & Wang, K. & Molina, E.E. & Li, P. & Gervasio, D. & Kannan, A.M.
- 214-236 An overview: Energy saving and pollution reduction by using green fuel blends in diesel engines
by Mwangi, John Kennedy & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Chang, Yu-Cheng & Chen, Chia-Yang & Wang, Lin-Chi
- 237-251 Current status and future choices of regional sectors-energy-related CO2 emissions: The third economic growth pole of China
by Tan, Feifei & Lu, Zhaohua
- 252-264 Financial and environmental analysis of rooftop photovoltaic installations with battery storage in Australia
by Nicholls, A. & Sharma, R. & Saha, T.K.
- 265-275 Robust optimal design of building cooling systems considering cooling load uncertainty and equipment reliability
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu & Gao, Dian-ce
- 276-284 Performance analysis of the micro gas turbine Turbec T100 with a new FLOX-combustion system for low calorific fuels
by Zornek, T. & Monz, T. & Aigner, M.
- 285-297 A novel multistage Support Vector Machine based approach for Li ion battery remaining useful life estimation
by Patil, Meru A. & Tagade, Piyush & Hariharan, Krishnan S. & Kolake, Subramanya M. & Song, Taewon & Yeo, Taejung & Doo, Seokgwang
- 298-309 Commercial Building Energy Saver: An energy retrofit analysis toolkit
by Hong, Tianzhen & Piette, Mary Ann & Chen, Yixing & Lee, Sang Hoon & Taylor-Lange, Sarah C. & Zhang, Rongpeng & Sun, Kaiyu & Price, Phillip
- 310-316 Implementation of a firebed cooling device and its influence on emissions and combustion parameters at a residential wood pellet boiler
by Gehrig, M. & Pelz, S. & Jaeger, D. & Hofmeister, G. & Groll, A. & Thorwarth, H. & Haslinger, W.
- 317-333 Effect of internal woven roller shade and glazing on the energy and daylighting performances of an office building in the cold climate of Shillong
by Singh, Ramkishore & Lazarus, I.J. & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 334-349 Impact of wind power uncertainty forecasting on the market integration of wind energy in Spain
by González-Aparicio, I. & Zucker, A.
- 350-361 Double acting Stirling engine: Modeling, experiments and optimization
by Féniès, Gwyddyon & Formosa, Fabien & Ramousse, Julien & Badel, Adrien
- 362-369 Measured overall heat transfer coefficient of a suspended particle device switchable glazing
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 370-380 Pontryagin’s Minimum Principle-based power management of a dual-motor-driven electric bus
by Zhang, Shuo & Xiong, Rui & Zhang, Chengning
- 381-390 Retrofit of heat exchanger networks without topology modifications and additional heat transfer area
by Akpomiemie, Mary O. & Smith, Robin
- 391-400 Self-balancing robust scheduling with flexible batch loads for energy intensive corporate microgrid
by Liu, Kun & Guan, Xiaohong & Gao, Feng & Zhai, Qiaozhu & Wu, Jiang
- 401-421 Modelling and optimization of CHP based district heating system with renewable energy production and energy storage
by Wang, Haichao & Yin, Wusong & Abdollahi, Elnaz & Lahdelma, Risto & Jiao, Wenling
- 422-432 Estimating the value of electricity storage in an energy-only wholesale market
by McConnell, Dylan & Forcey, Tim & Sandiford, Mike
- 433-441 Comparison of real-world fuel economy and emissions from parallel hybrid and conventional diesel buses fitted with selective catalytic reduction systems
by Guo, Jiadong & Ge, Yunshan & Hao, Lijun & Tan, Jianwei & Peng, Zihang & Zhang, Chuanzhen
- 442-448 Effect of shock waves on the evolution of high-pressure fuel jets
by Huang, Weidi & Wu, Zhijun & Gao, Ya & Zhang, Lin
- 449-457 Compact development and energy consumption: Scenario analysis of urban structures based on behavior simulation
by Yin, Yanhong & Mizokami, Shoshi & Aikawa, Kohei
- 458-468 Theoretical and experimental investigations of thermoelectric heating system with multiple ventilation channels
by Liu, Di & Zhao, Fu-Yun & Yang, Hongxing & Tang, Guang-Fa
- 469-477 Performance investigation of an advanced multi-effect adsorption desalination (MEAD) cycle
by Thu, Kyaw & Kim, Young-Deuk & Shahzad, Muhammad Wakil & Saththasivam, Jayaprakash & Ng, Kim Choon
- 478-489 Carbon savings in the UK demand side response programmes
by Lau, E.T. & Yang, Q. & Stokes, L. & Taylor, G.A. & Forbes, A.B. & Clarkson, P. & Wright, P.S. & Livina, V.N.
- 490-501 Building envelope with a new aerogel-based insulating rendering: Experimental and numerical study, cost analysis, and thickness optimization
by Ibrahim, Mohamad & Biwole, Pascal Henry & Achard, Patrick & Wurtz, Etienne & Ansart, Guillaume
- 502-508 Performance analyses of building energy on phase transition processes of VO2 windows with an improved model
by Yang, Jian & Xu, Zhengtao & Ye, Hong & Xu, Xiaojie & Wu, Xi & Wang, Jianxiang
- 509-519 Optimal control of greenhouse climate using minimal energy and grower defined bounds
by van Beveren, P.J.M. & Bontsema, J. & van Straten, G. & van Henten, E.J.
- 520-539 GIS-modelling based coal-fired power plant site identification and selection
by Xu, Jiuping & Song, Xiaoling & Wu, Yimin & Zeng, Ziqiang
- 540-547 Geospatial assessment of potential bioenergy crop production on urban marginal land
by Saha, Mithun & Eckelman, Matthew J.
- 548-559 Understanding the full climate change impact of energy consumption and mitigation at the end-use level: A proposed methodology for allocating indirect carbon dioxide emissions
by de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Price, Lynn & Zwickel, Timm
- 560-575 Thermophotovoltaics: Fundamentals, challenges and prospects
by Daneshvar, Hoofar & Prinja, Rajiv & Kherani, Nazir P.
- 576-588 The optimization of a hybrid energy storage system at subzero temperatures: Energy management strategy design and battery heating requirement analysis
by Song, Ziyou & Hofmann, Heath & Li, Jianqiu & Hou, Jun & Zhang, Xiaowu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 589-600 Explaining domestic energy consumption – The comparative contribution of building factors, socio-demographics, behaviours and attitudes
by Huebner, Gesche M. & Hamilton, Ian & Chalabi, Zaid & Shipworth, David & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 601-609 Integration of form-stable paraffin/nanosilica phase change material composites into vacuum insulation panels for thermal energy storage
by Li, Xiangyu & Chen, Huisu & Li, Huiqiang & Liu, Lin & Lu, Zeyu & Zhang, Tao & Duan, Wen Hui
- 610-619 Genetic optimization of multi-plant heat production in district heating networks
by Fang, Tingting & Lahdelma, Risto
- 620-632 Improving the concentration ratio of parabolic troughs using a second-stage flat mirror
by Rodriguez-Sanchez, David & Rosengarten, Gary
- 633-650 Numerical simulation for the design analysis of kinematic Stirling engines
by Araoz, Joseph A. & Salomon, Marianne & Alejo, Lucio & Fransson, Torsten H.
2015, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-11 Infrastructure based on supernodes and software agents for the implementation of energy markets in demand-response programs
by Lopez-Rodriguez, I. & Hernandez-Tejera, M.
- 12-25 Energy management strategy for a renewable-based residential microgrid with generation and demand forecasting
by Pascual, Julio & Barricarte, Javier & Sanchis, Pablo & Marroyo, Luis
- 26-34 Optimal sizing of hybrid PV/diesel/battery in ship power system
by Lan, Hai & Wen, Shuli & Hong, Ying-Yi & Yu, David C. & Zhang, Lijun
- 35-43 An experimental study on motivational change for electricity conservation by normative messages
by Komatsu, Hidenori & Nishio, Ken-ichiro
- 44-54 Performance analysis and optimum operation of a thermoelectric generator by Taguchi method
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Huang, Shih-Rong & Lin, Yu-Li
- 55-64 Synergistic effect of alkaline pretreatment and Fe dosing on batch anaerobic digestion of maize straw
by Khatri, Shailendra & Wu, Shubiao & Kizito, Simon & Zhang, Wanqin & Li, Jiaxi & Dong, Renjie
- 65-85 Artificial illumination during daytime in residential buildings: Factors, energy implications and future predictions
by Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar
- 86-96 NiO/CaAl2O4 as active oxygen carrier for low temperature chemical looping applications
by Medrano, J.A. & Hamers, H.P. & Williams, G. & van Sint Annaland, M. & Gallucci, F.
- 97-106 CO2-recycling biomass gasification system for highly efficient and carbon-negative power generation
by Prabowo, Bayu & Aziz, Muhammad & Umeki, Kentaro & Susanto, Herri & Yan, Mi & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 107-117 Oxy-fuel combustion as an alternative for increasing lime production in rotary kilns
by Granados, D.A. & Chejne, F. & Mejía, J.M.
- 118-132 Simulation of dynamic interactions of the earth–air heat exchanger with soil and atmosphere for preheating of ventilation air
by Gan, Guohui
- 133-141 Evaluation of CO2 removal from a CO2+CH4 gas mixture using gas hydrate formation in liquid water and THF solutions
by Zhong, Dong-Liang & Li, Zheng & Lu, Yi-Yu & Wang, Jia-Le & Yan, Jin
- 142-156 Numerical and experimental results of a novel and generic methodology for energy performance evaluation of thermal systems using renewable energies
by Lazrak, Amine & Leconte, Antoine & Chèze, David & Fraisse, Gilles & Papillon, Philippe & Souyri, Bernard
- 157-166 A vanadium redox flow battery model incorporating the effect of ion concentrations on ion mobility
by Zhou, X.L. & Zhao, T.S. & An, L. & Zeng, Y.K. & Yan, X.H.
- 167-177 Solar cell metals and their hosts: A tale of oversupply and undersupply
by Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E.
- 178-189 Dynamic integrated assessment of bioenergy technologies for energy production utilizing agricultural residues: An input–output approach
by Song, Junnian & Yang, Wei & Higano, Yoshiro & Wang, Xian’en
- 190-202 An adapted heat transfer model for engines with tumble motion
by Olmeda, Pablo & Martín, Jaime & Novella, Ricardo & Carreño, Ricardo
- 203-219 Optimal sizing of power generation unit capacity in ICE-driven CCHP systems for various residential building sizes
by Farahnak, Mehdi & Farzaneh-Gord, Mahmood & Deymi-Dashtebayaz, Mahdi & Dashti, Farshad
- 220-232 Experimental investigation on the defrosting performance of a finned-tube evaporator using intermittent ultrasonic vibration
by Tan, Haihui & Xu, Guanghua & Tao, Tangfei & Sun, Xiaoqi & Yao, Wudong
- 233-242 Structural changes in lignin during integrated process of steam explosion followed by alkaline hydrogen peroxide of Eucommia ulmoides Oliver and its effect on enzymatic hydrolysis
by Zhu, Ming-Qiang & Wen, Jia-Long & Wang, Zhi-Wen & Su, Yin-Quan & Wei, Qin & Sun, Run-Cang
- 243-254 Trigenerative micro compressed air energy storage: Concept and thermodynamic assessment
by Facci, Andrea L. & Sánchez, David & Jannelli, Elio & Ubertini, Stefano
- 255-262 A comparison of grid-level residential electricity demand scenarios in Japan for 2050
by Yamagata, Yoshiki & Murakami, Daisuke & Seya, Hajime
- 263-274 Profit-seeking energy-intensive enterprises participating in power system scheduling: Model and mechanism
by Chen, Runze & Sun, Hongbin & Guo, Qinglai & Jin, Hongyang & Wu, Wenchuan & Zhang, Boming
- 275-291 Process intensification for post-combustion CO2 capture with chemical absorption: A critical review
by Wang, Meihong & Joel, Atuman S. & Ramshaw, Colin & Eimer, Dag & Musa, Nuhu M.
- 292-299 Determinants of CO2 emissions from household daily travel in Beijing, China: Individual travel characteristic perspectives
by Wang, Zhaohua & Liu, Wei
- 300-309 Producing pipeline-quality biomethane via anaerobic digestion of sludge amended with corn stover biochar with in-situ CO2 removal
by Shen, Yanwen & Linville, Jessica L. & Urgun-Demirtas, Meltem & Schoene, Robin P. & Snyder, Seth W.
- 310-331 A multi-period, multi-regional generation expansion planning model incorporating unit commitment constraints
by Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 332-347 The influence of uncertainty in the development of a CO2 infrastructure network
by Knoope, M.M.J. & Ramírez, A. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 348-354 Enhancement of FAME productivity of Scenedesmus obliquus by combining nitrogen deficiency with sufficient phosphorus supply in heterotrophic cultivation
by Shen, Xiao-Fei & Liu, Jing-Jing & Chu, Fei-Fei & Lam, Paul K.S. & Zeng, Raymond J.
- 355-365 CDM’s influence on technology transfers: A study of the implemented clean development mechanism projects in China
by Zhang, Chi & Yan, Jinyue
- 366-377 A large national survey of public perceptions of CCS technology in China
by Chen, Zheng-Ao & Li, Qi & Liu, Lan-Cui & Zhang, Xian & Kuang, Liping & Jia, Li & Liu, Guizhen
- 378-389 Modeling industrial loads in non-residential buildings
by Vaghefi, A. & Farzan, Farbod & Jafari, Mohsen A.
- 390-402 Optimal site selection of electric vehicle charging station by using fuzzy TOPSIS based on sustainability perspective
by Guo, Sen & Zhao, Huiru
- 403-411 Critical risk factors affecting the implementation of PPP waste-to-energy projects in China
by Xu, Yelin & Chan, Albert P.C. & Xia, Bo & Qian, Queena K. & Liu, Yong & Peng, Yi
- 412-421 Application of PCM energy storage in combination with night ventilation for space cooling
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M.
- 422-432 Effect of facade components on energy efficiency in office buildings
by Ihara, Takeshi & Gustavsen, Arild & Jelle, Bjørn Petter
- 433-445 Modelling and experimental validation of a fluidized bed based CO2 hydrate cold storage system
by Zhou, H. & de Sera, I.E.E. & Infante Ferreira, C.A.
- 446-458 Energy conservation in museums using different setpoint strategies: A case study for a state-of-the-art museum using building simulations
by Kramer, R.P. & Maas, M.P.E. & Martens, M.H.J. & van Schijndel, A.W.M. & Schellen, H.L.
- 459-473 Assessment of pollutants emission and aftertreatment efficiency in a GTDi engine including cooled LP-EGR system under different steady-state operating conditions
by Bermúdez, Vicente & Luján, José Manuel & Climent, Héctor & Campos, Daniel
- 474-483 The role of char and tar in determining the gas-phase partitioning of nitrogen during biomass gasification
by Broer, Karl M. & Brown, Robert C.
- 484-489 Residential emissions reductions through variable timing of electricity consumption
by Harris, A.R. & Rogers, Michelle Marinich & Miller, Carol J. & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Wang, Caisheng
- 490-507 Comparison of feature selection methods using ANNs in MCP-wind speed methods. A case study
by Carta, José A. & Cabrera, Pedro & Matías, José M. & Castellano, Fernando
- 508-518 Incentive compatible pool-based electricity market design and implementation: A Bayesian mechanism design approach
by Zou, Peng & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & He, Chang & Kang, Chongqing
- 519-531 Changing urban forms and carbon dioxide emissions in China: A case study of 30 provincial capital cities
by Fang, Chuanglin & Wang, Shaojian & Li, Guangdong
- 532-539 Renewable water: Direct contact membrane distillation coupled with solar ponds
by Suárez, Francisco & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Tyler, Scott W. & Childress, Amy E.
- 540-555 Modeling, simulation and optimization of a vapor compression refrigeration system dynamic and steady state response
by Nunes, T.K. & Vargas, J.V.C. & Ordonez, J.C. & Shah, D. & Martinho, L.C.S.
- 556-567 Performance prediction of spark-ignition engine running on gasoline-hydrogen and methane-hydrogen blends
by Kamil, Mohammed & Rahman, M.M.
- 568-583 Technical feasibility of a hybrid on-site H2 and renewable energy system for a zero-energy building with a H2 vehicle
by Cao, Sunliang & Alanne, Kari
- 584-596 Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) of a scale-up pressure retarded osmosis (PRO) osmotic power plant
by He, Wei & Wang, Yang & Shaheed, Mohammad Hasan
- 597-608 Sustainable energy from biomass: Biomethane manufacturing plant location and distribution problem
by Wu, Bingqing & Sarker, Bhaba R. & Paudel, Krishna P.
- 609-618 Improved particle swarm optimization for maximum power point tracking in photovoltaic module arrays
by Chao, Kuei-Hsiang & Lin, Yu-Sheng & Lai, Uei-Dar
- 619-630 Feasibility analysis of nuclear–coal hybrid energy systems from the perspective of low-carbon development
by Chen, QianQian & Tang, ZhiYong & Lei, Yang & Sun, YuHan & Jiang, MianHeng
- 631-642 A review on the effect of amination pretreatment for the selective separation of CO2
by Adelodun, Adedeji Adebukola & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Ngila, Jane Catherine & Szulejko, Jan
- 643-655 Stochastic optimization models for energy management in carbonization process of carbon fiber production
by Khayyam, Hamid & Naebe, Minoo & Bab-Hadiashar, Alireza & Jamshidi, Farshid & Li, Quanxiang & Atkiss, Stephen & Buckmaster, Derek & Fox, Bronwyn
2015, Volume 157, Issue C
- 1-12 Application of best practice for setting minimum energy efficiency standards in technically disadvantaged countries: Case study of Air Conditioners in Brunei Darussalam
by Shi, Xunpeng
- 13-24 High temperature thermochemical processing of biomass and methane for high conversion and selectivity to H2-enriched syngas
by Palumbo, Aaron W. & Sorli, Jeni C. & Weimer, Alan W.
- 25-34 Biomethane as transport fuel – A comparison with other biogas utilization pathways in northern Italy
by Patrizio, P. & Leduc, S. & Chinese, D. & Dotzauer, E. & Kraxner, F.
- 35-50 Techno-economic viability assessments of greener propulsion technology under potential environmental regulatory policy scenarios
by Nalianda, D.K. & Kyprianidis, K.G. & Sethi, V. & Singh, R.
- 51-59 Fault detection in district heating substations
by Gadd, Henrik & Werner, Sven
- 60-74 Value of flexible electric vehicles in providing spinning reserve services
by Pavić, Ivan & Capuder, Tomislav & Kuzle, Igor
- 75-84 Energy and environmental impact of battery electric vehicle range in China
by Yuan, Xinmei & Li, Lili & Gou, Huadong & Dong, Tingting
- 85-94 A novel paraffin/expanded perlite composite phase change material for prevention of PCM leakage in cementitious composites
by Ramakrishnan, Sayanthan & Sanjayan, Jay & Wang, Xiaoming & Alam, Morshed & Wilson, John
- 95-110 An analog ensemble for short-term probabilistic solar power forecast
by Alessandrini, S. & Delle Monache, L. & Sperati, S. & Cervone, G.
- 111-122 The optimization of DC fast charging deployment in California
by Zhang, Li & Shaffer, Brendan & Brown, Tim & Scott Samuelsen, G.
- 123-133 Annual performance of a solar aided coal-fired power generation system (SACPG) with various solar field areas and thermal energy storage capacity
by Wu, Junjie & Hou, Hongjuan & Yang, Yongping & Hu, Eric
- 134-143 Evaluation on toxic reduction and fuel economy of a gasoline direct injection- (GDI-) powered passenger car fueled with methanol–gasoline blends with various substitution ratios
by Wang, Xin & Ge, Yunshan & Liu, Linlin & Peng, Zihang & Hao, Lijun & Yin, Hang & Ding, Yan & Wang, Junfang
- 144-151 Life cycle assessment of transport of electricity via different voltage levels: A case study for Nord-Trøndelag county in Norway
by Arvesen, Anders & Hauan, Ingrid Bjerke & Bolsøy, Bernhard Mikal & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 152-164 Compressed air energy storage with liquid air capacity extension
by Kantharaj, Bharath & Garvey, Seamus & Pimm, Andrew
- 165-173 Electrocatalytic reduction of CO2 to formate using particulate Sn electrodes: Effect of metal loading and particle size
by Del Castillo, A. & Alvarez-Guerra, M. & Solla-Gullón, J. & Sáez, A. & Montiel, V. & Irabien, A.
- 174-182 Analysis of hematite re-oxidation in the chemical looping process
by Breault, Ronald W. & Monazam, Esmail R. & Carpenter, Jared T.
- 183-194 Wind speed forecasting approach using secondary decomposition algorithm and Elman neural networks
by Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Liang, Xi-feng & Li, Yan-fei
- 195-216 Overview of the off-grid photovoltaic diesel batteries systems with AC loads
by Salas, V. & Suponthana, W. & Salas, R.A.
- 217-228 Combustion process and emissions of a heavy-duty engine fueled with directly injected natural gas and pilot diesel
by Zhang, Qiang & Li, Menghan & Shao, Sidong
- 229-244 Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China’s power sector – An integrated assessment
by Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel
- 245-254 Photofermentive hydrogen production by Rhodobacter sphaeroides S10 using mixed organic carbon: Effects of the mixture composition
by Pattanamanee, Walailak & Chisti, Yusuf & Choorit, Wanna
- 255-266 Rewarding of extra-avoided GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries incorporating Bio-CCS
by Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro
- 267-275 Experimental investigation of molten salt droplet quenching and solidification processes of heat recovery in thermochemical hydrogen production
by Ghandehariun, S. & Wang, Z. & Naterer, G.F. & Rosen, M.A.
- 276-283 Residential electricity consumption after the reform of tiered pricing for household electricity in China
by Du, Gang & Lin, Wei & Sun, Chuanwang & Zhang, Dingzhong
- 288-294 Chemical looping combustion of hard coal in a 1MWth pilot plant using ilmenite as oxygen carrier
by Ströhle, Jochen & Orth, Matthias & Epple, Bernd
- 295-303 Design and operation of a 50kWth Chemical Looping Combustion (CLC) unit for solid fuels
by Abad, Alberto & Pérez-Vega, Raúl & de Diego, Luis F. & García-Labiano, Francisco & Gayán, Pilar & Adánez, Juan
- 304-313 Chemical looping combustion of coal in a 5kWth interconnected fluidized bed reactor using hematite as oxygen carrier
by Ma, Jinchen & Zhao, Haibo & Tian, Xin & Wei, Yijie & Rajendran, Sharmen & Zhang, Yongliang & Bhattacharya, Sankar & Zheng, Chuguang
- 314-322 Cement/CaO-modified iron ore as oxygen carrier for chemical looping combustion of coal
by Gu, Haiming & Shen, Laihong & Zhong, Zhaoping & Niu, Xin & Liu, Weidong & Ge, Huijun & Jiang, Shouxi & Wang, Lulu
- 323-329 The different demands of oxygen carriers on the reactor system of a CLC plant – Results of oxygen carrier testing in a 120kWth pilot plant
by Mayer, Karl & Penthor, Stefan & Pröll, Tobias & Hofbauer, Hermann
- 330-337 Chemical-looping combustion using combined iron/manganese/silicon oxygen carriers
by Källén, Malin & Rydén, Magnus & Lyngfelt, Anders & Mattisson, Tobias
- 338-347 Iron oxide looping for natural gas conversion in a countercurrent moving bed reactor
by Zeng, Liang & Tong, Andrew & Kathe, Mandar & Bayham, Samuel & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 348-357 Fluidized bed testing of commercially prepared MgO-promoted hematite and CuO–Fe2O3 mixed metal oxide oxygen carriers for methane and coal chemical looping combustion
by Siriwardane, Ranjani & Tian, Hanjing & Miller, Duane & Richards, George
- 358-367 Ca1−xAxMnO3 (A=Sr and Ba) perovskite based oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU)
by Galinsky, Nathan & Mishra, Amit & Zhang, Jia & Li, Fanxing
- 368-373 Characterization of ilmenite used as oxygen carrier in a 100kW chemical-looping combustor for solid fuels
by Knutsson, Pavleta & Linderholm, Carl
- 374-381 Thermal and mechanical behaviour of oxygen carrier materials for chemical looping combustion in a packed bed reactor
by Jacobs, M. & Van Noyen, J. & Larring, Y. & Mccann, M. & Pishahang, M. & Amini, S. & Ortiz, M. & Galluci, F. & Sint-Annaland, M.V. & Tournigant, D. & Louradour, E. & Snijkers, F.
- 382-390 High-stability, high-capacity oxygen carriers: Iron oxide-perovskite composite materials for hydrogen production by chemical looping
by Dueso, Cristina & Thompson, Claire & Metcalfe, Ian
- 391-398 Effect of core and shell compositions on MeOx@LaySr1−yFeO3 core–shell redox catalysts for chemical looping reforming of methane
by Neal, Luke & Shafiefarhood, Arya & Li, Fanxing
- 399-407 Pressurized hydrogen production by fixed-bed chemical looping
by Voitic, Gernot & Nestl, Stephan & Lammer, Michael & Wagner, Julian & Hacker, Viktor
- 408-415 Chemical-looping auto-thermal reforming of biomass using Cu-based oxygen carrier
by Zhao, Haibo & Guo, Lei & Zou, Xixian
- 416-421 Impact of size and temperature on the hydrodynamics of chemical looping combustion
by Yazdanpanah, Mahdi & Forret, Ann & Gauthier, Thierry
- 422-432 Boosting the IGCLC process efficiency by optimizing the desulfurization step
by Hamers, H.P. & Romano, M.C. & Spallina, V. & Chiesa, P. & Gallucci, F. & van Sint Annaland, M.
- 433-448 Development of a process model for coal chemical looping combustion and validation against 100kWth tests
by Ohlemüller, Peter & Alobaid, Falah & Gunnarsson, Adrian & Ströhle, Jochen & Epple, Bernd
- 449-461 Mathematical modeling of a two-stage fuel reactor for chemical looping combustion with oxygen uncoupling of solid fuels
by Coppola, Antonio & Solimene, Roberto & Bareschino, Piero & Salatino, Piero
- 462-474 Conceptual design of a 100MWth CLC unit for solid fuel combustion
by Abad, Alberto & Adánez, Juan & Gayán, Pilar & de Diego, Luis F. & García-Labiano, Francisco & Sprachmann, Gerald
- 491-498 Sawdust as an effective binder for making torrefied pellets
by Peng, Jianghong & Bi, Xiaotao T. & Lim, C. Jim & Peng, Hanchao & Kim, Chang Soo & Jia, Dening & Zuo, Haibin
- 499-507 Exergetic evaluation of renewable light olefins production from biomass via synthetic methanol
by Xiang, Yangyang & Zhou, Jingsong & Lin, Bowen & Xue, Xiaoao & Tian, Xingtao & Luo, Zhongyang
- 508-516 Effects of binders on the properties of bio-char pellets
by Hu, Qiang & Shao, Jingai & Yang, Haiping & Yao, Dingding & Wang, Xianhua & Chen, Hanping
- 517-522 Consolidated bioprocess for bioethanol production with alkali-pretreated sugarcane bagasse
by Liu, Yunyun & Zhang, Yu & Xu, Jingliang & Sun, Yongming & Yuan, Zhenhong & Xie, Jun
- 523-532 Optimization of a biomass briquette fuel system based on grey relational analysis and analytic hierarchy process: A study using cornstalks in China
by Wang, Zhiwei & Lei, Tingzhou & Chang, Xia & Shi, Xinguang & Xiao, Ju & Li, Zaifeng & He, Xiaofeng & Zhu, Jinling & Yang, Shuhua
- 533-539 CO2 gasification of bio-char derived from conventional and microwave pyrolysis
by Wu, Chunfei & Budarin, Vitaliy L. & Wang, Meihong & Sharifi, Vida & Gronnow, Mark J. & Wu, Yajue & Swithenbank, Jim & Clark, James H. & Williams, Paul T.
- 540-545 Efficient valorization of lignin depolymerization products in the present of NixMg1−xO
by Long, Jinxing & Shu, Riyang & Yuan, Zhengqiu & Wang, Tiejun & Xu, Ying & Zhang, Xinghua & Zhang, Qi & Ma, Longlong
- 546-553 Thermodynamic analysis and thermogravimetric investigation on chemical looping gasification of biomass char under different atmospheres with Fe2O3 oxygen carrier
by Huang, Zhen & He, Fang & Zhu, Huangqing & Chen, Dezhen & Zhao, Kun & Wei, Guoqiang & Feng, Yipeng & Zheng, Anqing & Zhao, Zengli & Li, Haibin
- 554-561 On gas and particle radiation in pulverized fuel combustion furnaces
by Yin, Chungen
- 567-582 An integrated optimisation approach to airport ground operations to foster sustainability in the aviation sector
by Weiszer, Michal & Chen, Jun & Locatelli, Giorgio
- 583-594 Development of a new hybrid bus for urban public transportation
by Millo, Federico & Rolando, Luciano & Fuso, Rocco & Zhao, Jianning
- 595-606 Performance analysis of a novel coaxial power-split hybrid powertrain using a CNG engine and supercapacitors
by Ouyang, Minggao & Zhang, Weilin & Wang, Enhua & Yang, Fuyuan & Li, Jianqiu & Li, Zhongyan & Yu, Ping & Ye, Xiao
- 607-618 Application of flywheel energy storage for heavy haul locomotives
by Spiryagin, Maksym & Wolfs, Peter & Szanto, Frank & Sun, Yan Quan & Cole, Colin & Nielsen, Dwayne
- 619-629 Energy storage technologies and hybrid architectures for specific diesel-driven rail duty cycles: Design and system integration aspects
by Meinert, M. & Prenleloup, P. & Schmid, S. & Palacin, R.
- 630-639 Value of the energy storage system in an electric bus fast charging station
by Ding, Huajie & Hu, Zechun & Song, Yonghua
- 640-663 Theory and practice of flow field designs for fuel cell scaling-up: A critical review
by Wang, Junye
- 664-674 Multi-objective component sizing based on optimal energy management strategy of fuel cell electric vehicles
by Xu, Liangfei & Mueller, Clemens David & Li, Jianqiu & Ouyang, Minggao & Hu, Zunyan
- 675-687 Evaluation of emissions of CO2 and air pollutants from electric vehicles in Italian cities
by Donateo, T. & Licci, F. & D’Elia, A. & Colangelo, G. & Laforgia, D. & Ciancarelli, F.
- 688-698 A probabilistic approach to combining smart meter and electric vehicle charging data to investigate distribution network impacts
by Neaimeh, Myriam & Wardle, Robin & Jenkins, Andrew M. & Yi, Jialiang & Hill, Graeme & Lyons, Padraig F. & Hübner, Yvonne & Blythe, Phil T. & Taylor, Phil C.
- 699-709 Long term individual load forecast under different electrical vehicles uptake scenarios
by Poghosyan, Anush & Greetham, Danica Vukadinović & Haben, Stephen & Lee, Tamsin
- 710-719 Energy consumption of electric vehicles based on real-world driving patterns: A case study of Beijing
by Wang, Hewu & Zhang, Xiaobin & Ouyang, Minggao
- 720-728 Charging ahead on the transition to electric vehicles with standard 120V wall outlets
by Saxena, Samveg & MacDonald, Jason & Moura, Scott
- 729-743 Design methodology for radial turbo expanders in mobile organic Rankine cycle applications
by Costall, A.W. & Gonzalez Hernandez, A. & Newton, P.J. & Martinez-Botas, R.F.
- 744-753 A novel split cycle internal combustion engine with integral waste heat recovery
by Dong, Guangyu & Morgan, Robert & Heikal, Morgan
- 754-761 Analysis of powertrain design on effective waste heat recovery from conventional and hybrid electric vehicles
by Shabashevich, A. & Richards, N. & Hwang, J. & Erickson, P.A.
- 762-776 Drive cycle simulation of high efficiency combustions on fuel economy and exhaust properties in light-duty vehicles
by Gao, Zhiming & Curran, Scott J. & Parks, James E. & Smith, David E. & Wagner, Robert M. & Daw, C. Stuart & Edwards, K. Dean & Thomas, John F.
- 777-788 Development of a semi-empirical convective heat transfer correlation based on thermodynamic and optical measurements in a spark ignition engine
by Irimescu, Adrian & Merola, Simona Silvia & Tornatore, Cinzia & Valentino, Gerardo
- 789-797 Genetic algorithm optimization applied to the fuel supply parameters of diesel engines working at plateau
by Zhu, Zhenxia & Zhang, Fujun & Li, Changjiang & Wu, Taotao & Han, Kai & Lv, Jianguo & Li, Yunlong & Xiao, Xuelian
- 798-804 An experimental investigation into the starting process of free-piston engine generator
by Jia, Boru & Tian, Guohong & Feng, Huihua & Zuo, Zhengxing & Roskilly, A.P.
- 805-813 Stability analysis of hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhang, Shuanlu & Zhao, Changlu & Zhao, Zhenfeng
- 814-823 Application of a multi-zone combustion model to investigate the NOx reduction potential of two-stroke marine diesel engines using EGR
by Raptotasios, Spiridon I. & Sakellaridis, Nikolaos F. & Papagiannakis, Roussos G. & Hountalas, Dimitrios T.
- 824-837 Experimental and numerical assessment of impingement and mixing of urea–water sprays for nitric oxide reduction in diesel exhaust
by Varna, Achinta & Spiteri, Alexander C. & Wright, Yuri M. & Dimopoulos Eggenschwiler, Panayotis & Boulouchos, Konstantinos
- 838-850 Ethanol-fueled low temperature combustion: A pathway to clean and efficient diesel engine cycles
by Asad, Usman & Kumar, Raj & Zheng, Ming & Tjong, Jimi
- 851-860 Coproduction of transportation fuels in advanced IGCCs via coal and biomass mixtures
by Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott
- 861-870 A study of the effect of post injection on combustion and emissions with premixing enhanced fueling strategies
by Jeftić, Marko & Zheng, Ming
- 871-883 The environmental performance of current and future passenger vehicles: Life cycle assessment based on a novel scenario analysis framework
by Bauer, Christian & Hofer, Johannes & Althaus, Hans-Jörg & Del Duce, Andrea & Simons, Andrew
- 884-896 A life-cycle perspective on automotive fuel cells
by Simons, Andrew & Bauer, Christian
- 897-904 Benefits of hybridisation of diesel driven rail vehicles: Energy management strategies and life-cycle costs appraisal
by Meinert, M. & Melzer, M. & Kamburow, C. & Palacin, R. & Leska, M. & Aschemann, H.
- 905-917 Reducing China’s road transport sector CO2 emissions to 2050: Technologies, costs and decomposition analysis
by Gambhir, Ajay & Tse, Lawrence K.C. & Tong, Danlu & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo
- 918-928 Quantifying efficiency technology improvements in U.S. cars from 1975–2009
by MacKenzie, Don & Heywood, John B.
- 929-939 Can UK passenger vehicles be designed to meet 2020 emissions targets? A novel methodology to forecast fuel consumption with uncertainty analysis
by Martin, Niall P.D. & Bishop, Justin D.K. & Choudhary, Ruchi & Boies, Adam M.
- 940-952 A benefit-cost assessment of new vehicle technologies and fuel economy in the U.S. market
by Simmons, Richard A. & Shaver, Gregory M. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 953-973 Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J.
- 974-983 Effects of resistive loads and tire inflation pressure on tire power losses and CO2 emissions in real-world conditions
by Sina, Naser & Nasiri, Sayyad & Karkhaneh, Vahid
2015, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-15 The optimal thermo-optical properties and energy saving potential of adaptive glazing technologies
by Favoino, Fabio & Overend, Mauro & Jin, Qian
- 16-31 Environmental externality of coal use in China: Welfare effect and tax regulation
by Chen, Zhan-Ming & Liu, Yu & Qin, Ping & Zhang, Bo & Lester, Leo & Chen, Guanghua & Guo, Yumei & Zheng, Xinye
- 32-85 Hybrid solid oxide fuel cells–gas turbine systems for combined heat and power: A review
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & d’Accadia, Massimo Dentice & Palombo, Adolfo & Vicidomini, Maria
- 86-98 Upgrading existing coal-fired power plants through heavy-duty and aeroderivative gas turbines
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena
- 99-106 Diesel autothermal reforming with hydrogen peroxide for low-oxygen environments
by Han, Gwangwoo & Lee, Sangho & Bae, Joongmyeon
- 107-128 Operational flexibility and economics of power plants in future low-carbon power systems
by Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Seebregts, Ad & Faaij, André
- 129-137 Design considerations for an engine-integral reciprocating natural gas compressor
by Malakoutirad, Mohammad & Bradley, Thomas H. & Hagen, Chris
- 138-148 In-nozzle flow and spray characteristics for mineral diesel, Karanja, and Jatropha biodiesels
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Som, Sibendu & Shukla, Pravesh Chandra & Goyal, Harsh & Longman, Douglas
- 149-158 Combustion-response mapping procedure for internal-combustion engine emissions
by Korakianitis, T. & Imran, S. & Chung, N. & Ali, Hassan & Emberson, D.R. & Crookes, R.J.
- 159-173 Well-to-wheel life cycle assessment of transportation fuels derived from different North American conventional crudes
by Rahman, Md. Mustafizur & Canter, Christina & Kumar, Amit
- 174-184 Hydrogen production from glycerol by Escherichia coli and other bacteria: An overview and perspectives
by Trchounian, Karen & Trchounian, Armen
- 185-196 Power system impacts of electric vehicles in Germany: Charging with coal or renewables?
by Schill, Wolf-Peter & Gerbaulet, Clemens
- 197-206 Development of sodium/lithium/fly ash sorbents for high temperature post-combustion CO2 capture
by Sanna, Aimaro & Ramli, Ili & Mercedes Maroto-Valer, M.
- 207-212 The preparation of the hydrotalcite-based composite phase change material
by Li, Min & Guo, Qiangang
- 213-222 A low cost seasonal solar soil heat storage system for greenhouse heating: Design and pilot study
by Zhang, Liang & Xu, Peng & Mao, Jiachen & Tang, Xu & Li, Zhengwei & Shi, Jianguo
- 223-229 A novel photo-thermochemical cycle for the dissociation of CO2 using solar energy
by Zhang, Yanwei & Xu, Chenyu & Chen, Jingche & Zhang, Xuhan & Wang, Zhihua & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 230-240 How will greenhouse gas emissions from motor vehicles be constrained in China around 2030?
by Zheng, Bo & Zhang, Qiang & Borken-Kleefeld, Jens & Huo, Hong & Guan, Dabo & Klimont, Zbigniew & Peters, Glen P. & He, Kebin