2015, Volume 154, Issue C
- 616-621 Use of polyethylene glycol for the improvement of the cycling stability of bischofite as thermal energy storage material
by Gutierrez, Andrea & Ushak, Svetlana & Galleguillos, Hector & Fernandez, Angel & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Grágeda, Mario
- 622-630 Torrefaction operation and optimization of microalga residue for energy densification and utilization
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Huang, Ming-Yueh & Chang, Jo-Shu & Chen, Chun-Yen
- 631-643 Thermal performance of climber greenwalls: Effects of solar irradiance and orientation
by Jim, C.Y.
- 644-650 A new coal gas utilization mode in China’s steel industry and its effect on power grid balancing and emission reduction
by He, Kun & Zhu, Hongliang & Wang, Li
- 651-662 Experimental investigations on solar chimney for optimal heat collection to be utilized in organic Rankine cycle
by Lee, Duen-Sheng & Hung, Tzu-Chen & Lin, Jaw-Ren & Zhao, Jun
- 663-677 Chance-constrained two-stage fractional optimization for planning regional energy systems in British Columbia, Canada
by Zhou, Xiong & Huang, Guohe & Zhu, Hua & Chen, Jiapei & Xu, Jinliang
- 678-685 High thermal conductivity phase change composite with percolating carbon fiber network
by Nomura, Takahiro & Tabuchi, Kazuki & Zhu, Chunyu & Sheng, Nan & Wang, Shuangfeng & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 686-695 The role of technology on the dynamics of coal consumption–economic growth: New evidence from China
by Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bhattacharya, Sankar
- 696-708 Multi-objective optimization on a heat exchanger network retrofit with a heat pump and analysis of CO2 emissions control
by Kang, Lixia & Liu, Yongzhong
- 709-717 Electrically tunable thermal conductivity in thermoelectric materials: Active and passive control
by Massaguer Colomer, Albert & Massaguer, Eduard & Pujol, Toni & Comamala, Martí & Montoro, Lino & González, J.R.
- 718-731 Prospects for methane production and nutrient recycling from lipid extracted residues and whole Nannochloropsis salina using anaerobic digestion
by Bohutskyi, Pavlo & Chow, Steven & Ketter, Ben & Betenbaugh, Michael J. & Bouwer, Edward J.
- 732-741 Unregulated emissions from a gasohol (E5, E15, M5, and M15) fuelled spark ignition engine
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Shukla, Pravesh Chandra & Gupta, Jai Gopal & Patel, Chetankumar & Prasad, Rajesh Kumar & Sharma, Nikhil
- 742-751 The bioenergy potential of conservation areas and roadsides for biogas in an urbanized region
by Van Meerbeek, Koenraad & Ottoy, Sam & De Meyer, Annelies & Van Schaeybroeck, Tom & Van Orshoven, Jos & Muys, Bart & Hermy, Martin
- 752-762 Optimal sizing of a hybrid grid-connected photovoltaic and wind power system
by González, Arnau & Riba, Jordi-Roger & Rius, Antoni & Puig, Rita
- 763-770 A Raman spectroscopic approach to investigate the production of biodiesel from soybean oil using 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium ionic liquids with intermediate chain length
by Abrahamsson, Johanna & Andreasson, Emil & Hansson, Niklas & Sandström, David & Wennberg, Ellinor & Maréchal, Manuel & Martinelli, Anna
- 771-780 Ionic liquids tailored amine aqueous solution for pre-combustion CO2 capture: Role of imidazolium-based ionic liquids
by Gao, Jubao & Cao, Lingdi & Dong, Haifeng & Zhang, Xiangping & Zhang, Suojiang
- 781-793 Design method for a local energy cooperative network using distributed energy technologies
by Shimizu, Teruyuki & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Sugiyama, Hirokazu & Hirao, Masahiko
- 794-804 Assessing “gas transition” pathways to low carbon electricity – An Australian case study
by Riesz, Jenny & Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain
- 805-814 The market value and impact of offshore wind on the electricity spot market: Evidence from Germany
by Ederer, Nikolaus
- 815-828 Process application of Subcritical Water Extraction (SWE) for algal bio-products and biofuels production
by Thiruvenkadam, Selvakumar & Izhar, Shamsul & Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Danquah, Michael K. & Harun, Razif
- 829-841 Model-based and model-free “plug-and-play” building energy efficient control
by Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Ravanis, Christos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 842-850 Experimental performance evaluation of a novel heat pump water heater assisted with shower drain water
by Dong, Jiankai & Zhang, Zhuo & Yao, Yang & Jiang, Yiqiang & Lei, Bo
- 851-861 Performance, combustion, and emissions in a diesel engine operated with fuel-in-water emulsions based on lignin
by Ogunkoya, Dolanimi & Li, Shuai & Rojas, Orlando J. & Fang, Tiegang
- 862-873 A detailed model for the optimal management of a multigood microgrid
by Mazzola, Simone & Astolfi, Marco & Macchi, Ennio
- 874-881 Experimental test of an innovative high concentration nanofluid solar collector
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & Miglietta, Paola & de Risi, Arturo & Milanese, Marco & Laforgia, Domenico
- 882-890 Evaluation of ORC modules performance adopting commercial plastic heat exchangers
by Gómez Aláez, S.L. & Bombarda, P. & Invernizzi, C.M. & Iora, P. & Silva, P.
- 891-899 Straw-to-soil or straw-to-energy? An optimal trade off in a long term sustainability perspective
by Monteleone, Massimo & Cammerino, Anna Rita Bernadette & Garofalo, Pasquale & Delivand, Mitra Kami
- 900-911 Global warming and energy yield evaluation of Spanish wheat straw electricity generation – A LCA that takes into account parameter uncertainty and variability
by Sastre, C.M. & González-Arechavala, Y. & Santos, A.M.
- 912-920 Oxidation of H2, CO and syngas mixtures on ceria and nickel pattern anodes
by Patel, H.C. & Tabish, A.N. & Comelli, F. & Aravind, P.V.
- 934-943 Energy efficient climate control in office buildings without giving up implementability
by Gruber, Mattias & Trüschel, Anders & Dalenbäck, Jan-Olof
- 944-950 Oil production from mild pyrolysis of low-rank coal in molten salts media
by Rizkiana, Jenny & Guan, Guoqing & Widayatno, Wahyu Bambang & Hao, Xiaogang & Wang, Zhongde & Zhang, Zhonglin & Abudula, Abuliti
- 951-958 Parametric analysis of energy harvesting pavements operated by air convection
by Chiarelli, A. & Dawson, A.R. & García, A.
- 959-969 Long-term optimal energy mix planning towards high energy security and low GHG emission
by Thangavelu, Sundar Raj & Khambadkone, Ashwin M. & Karimi, Iftekhar A.
- 970-986 Pain without gain? Reviewing the risks and rewards of investing in Russian coal-fired electricity
by Gorbacheva, Natalya V. & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 987-994 Semiclathrate-based CO2 capture from flue gas mixtures: An experimental approach with thermodynamic and Raman spectroscopic analyses
by Kim, Soyoung & Seo, Yongwon
- 995-1003 Investigation into optimization condition of thermal stimulation for hydrate dissociation in the sandy reservoir
by Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Chen, Zhao-Yang & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu
- 1004-1019 Methodology for selecting fenestration systems in heating dominated climates
by Bastien, Diane & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 1020-1047 Fuel flexibility, stability and emissions in premixed hydrogen-rich gas turbine combustion: Technology, fundamentals, and numerical simulations
by Taamallah, S. & Vogiatzaki, K. & Alzahrani, F.M. & Mokheimer, E.M.A. & Habib, M.A. & Ghoniem, A.F.
- 1052-1061 Unified approach to Life Cycle Assessment between three unique algae biofuel facilities
by Bradley, Tom & Maga, Daniel & Antón, Sara
- 1062-1071 Lifecycle assessment of microalgae to biofuel: Comparison of thermochemical processing pathways
by Bennion, Edward P. & Ginosar, Daniel M. & Moses, John & Agblevor, Foster & Quinn, Jason C.
- 1072-1081 Integrated life cycle sustainability assessment – A practical approach applied to biorefineries
by Keller, Heiko & Rettenmaier, Nils & Reinhardt, Guido Andreas
- 1082-1088 Energy-input analysis of the life-cycle of microalgal cultivation systems and best scenario for oil-rich biomass production
by Abu-Ghosh, Said & Fixler, Dror & Dubinsky, Zvy & Iluz, David
- 1089-1102 Recommendations for Life Cycle Assessment of algal fuels
by Collet, Pierre & Hélias, Arnaud & Lardon, Laurent & Steyer, Jean-Philippe & Bernard, Olivier
- 1103-1111 Energy balance of algal biomass production in a 1-ha “Green Wall Panel” plant: How to produce algal biomass in a closed reactor achieving a high Net Energy Ratio
by Tredici, M.R. & Bassi, N. & Prussi, M. & Biondi, N. & Rodolfi, L. & Chini Zittelli, G. & Sampietro, G.
- 1112-1121 Bioenergy production from algae using dairy manure as a nutrient source: Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emission analysis
by Chowdhury, Raja & Freire, Fausto
- 1122-1127 The potential of optimized process design to advance LCA performance of algae production systems
by van Boxtel, A.J.B. & Perez-Lopez, P. & Breitmayer, E. & Slegers, P.M.
2015, Volume 153, Issue C
- 3-14 Techno-economic optimization of a supercapacitor-based energy storage unit chain: Application on the first quick charge plug-in ferry
by Trieste, S. & Hmam, S. & Olivier, J.-C. & Bourguet, S. & Loron, L.
- 15-21 Study on RuO2/CMK-3/CNTs composites for high power and high energy density supercapacitor
by Lo, An-Ya & Jheng, Yu & Huang, Tsao-Cheng & Tseng, Chuan-Ming
- 22-31 Effect of reducing agent on graphene synthesis and its influence on charge storage towards supercapacitor applications
by Ramachandran, Rajendran & Saranya, Murugan & Velmurugan, Venugopal & Raghupathy, Bala P.C. & Jeong, Soon Kwan & Grace, Andrews Nirmala
- 32-40 Porous structure design of carbon xerogels for advanced supercapacitor
by Liu, Xichuan & Li, Shaomin & Mi, Rui & Mei, Jun & Liu, Li-Min & Cao, Liujun & Lau, Woon-Ming & Liu, Hao
- 41-47 Porous carbon made from rice husk as electrode material for electrochemical double layer capacitor
by Gao, Yu & Li, Lei & Jin, Yuming & Wang, Yu & Yuan, Chuanjun & Wei, Yingjin & Chen, Gang & Ge, Junjie & Lu, Haiyan
- 48-55 Asymmetric electrochemical supercapacitor, based on polypyrrole coated carbon nanotube electrodes
by Su, Y. & Zhitomirsky, I.
- 56-62 Development of hybrid battery–supercapacitor energy storage for remote area renewable energy systems
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 63-69 Layered cobalt nickel silicate hollow spheres as a highly-stable supercapacitor material
by Rong, Qing & Long, Lu-Lu & Zhang, Xing & Huang, Yu-Xi & Yu, Han-Qing
- 70-77 Fluorescent brightener CBS-X doped polypyrrole as smart electrode material for supercapacitors
by Wang, Xue & Deng, Jinxing & Duan, Xiaojuan & Liu, Dong & Liu, Peng
- 78-86 Synthesis and electrochemical properties of nickel–manganese oxide on MWCNTs/CFP substrate as a supercapacitor electrode
by Li, Ya-Hao & Li, Qing-Yu & Wang, Hong-Qiang & Huang, You-Guo & Zhang, Xiao-Hui & Wu, Qiang & Gao, Hong-Quan & Yang, Jian-Hong
- 87-93 A high-capacitance solid-state supercapacitor based on free-standing film of polyaniline and carbon particles
by Khosrozadeh, A. & Xing, M. & Wang, Q.
- 94-100 High-performance α-MnO2 nanowire electrode for supercapacitors
by Su, Xiaohui & Yu, Lin & Cheng, Gao & Zhang, Huanhua & Sun, Ming & Zhang, Xiaofei
- 101-111 Design, implementation and characterization of a novel bi-directional energy conversion system on DC motor drive using super-capacitors
by Sun, Li & Zhang, Nong
2015, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-10 Challenges and barriers to demand response deployment and evaluation
by Nolan, Sheila & O’Malley, Mark
- 11-19 Analysis of exergy loss of gasoline surrogate combustion process based on detailed chemical kinetics
by Sun, Hongjie & Yan, Feng & Yu, Hao & Su, W.H.
- 20-30 Smart charging of electric vehicles with photovoltaic power and vehicle-to-grid technology in a microgrid; a case study
by van der Kam, Mart & van Sark, Wilfried
- 31-38 Energy use and CO2 emission of new residential buildings built under specific requirements – The case of Växjö municipality, Sweden
by Mahapatra, K.
- 39-46 Year-round outdoor experiments on a multi-stage active solar still with different numbers of solar collectors
by Feilizadeh, Mansoor & Karimi Estahbanati, M.R. & Jafarpur, Khosrow & Roostaazad, Reza & Feilizadeh, Mehrzad & Taghvaei, Hamed
- 47-57 A three-dimensional computational model of H2–air premixed combustion in non-circular micro-channels for a thermo-photovoltaic (TPV) application
by Akhtar, Saad & Kurnia, Jundika C. & Shamim, Tariq
- 58-70 Smart grid projects in Europe: Current status, maturity and future scenarios
by Colak, Ilhami & Fulli, Gianluca & Sagiroglu, Seref & Yesilbudak, Mehmet & Covrig, Catalin-Felix
- 71-82 A computational framework for uncertainty integration in stochastic unit commitment with intermittent renewable energy sources
by Quan, Hao & Srinivasan, Dipti & Khambadkone, Ashwin M. & Khosravi, Abbas
- 83-93 Renewables, nuclear, or fossil fuels? Scenarios for Great Britain’s power system considering costs, emissions and energy security
by Pfenninger, Stefan & Keirstead, James
- 94-108 The performance of small scale multi-generation technologies in achieving cost-optimal and zero-energy office building solutions
by Mohamed, Ayman & Hamdy, Mohamed & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 109-120 Waste heat recovery of an ORC-based power unit in a turbocharged diesel engine propelling a light duty vehicle
by Di Battista, D. & Mauriello, M. & Cipollone, R.
- 121-130 Experimental investigation of the applicability of a thermoelectric generator to recover waste heat from a combustion chamber
by Aranguren, P. & Astrain, D. & Rodríguez, A. & Martínez, A.
- 131-142 Experimental study of a DC charging station for full electric and plug in hybrid vehicles
by Capasso, Clemente & Veneri, Ottorino
- 143-155 Lithium-ion batteries: Evaluation study of different charging methodologies based on aging process
by Abdel Monem, Mohamed & Trad, Khiem & Omar, Noshin & Hegazy, Omar & Mantels, Bart & Mulder, Grietus & Van den Bossche, Peter & Van Mierlo, Joeri
- 156-161 Investigation on the thermoacoustic conversion characteristic of regenerator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Chen, Yanyan & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang & Li, Donghui
- 162-172 Modelling lithium-ion battery hybrid ship crane operation
by Ovrum, E. & Bergh, T.F.
- 173-182 Thermoeconomic analysis of a Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) system integrated with a wind power plant in the framework of the IPEX Market
by de Bosio, Federico & Verda, Vittorio
- 183-188 Electro/photo to heat conversion system based on polyurethane embedded graphite foam
by Chen, Renjie & Yao, Ruimin & Xia, Wei & Zou, Ruqiang
- 189-197 Industrial excess heat use: Systems analysis and CO2 emissions reduction
by Broberg Viklund, Sarah & Karlsson, Magnus
- 198-206 Synthesis and performances of novel solid–solid phase change materials with hexahydroxy compounds for thermal energy storage
by Chen, Changzhong & Liu, Wenmin & Wang, Hongwei & Peng, Kelin
- 207-216 Small Hydro Power in India: Is it a sustainable business?
by Khan, Rakhshanda
- 217-228 Parameter study of transient carbon deposition effect on the performance of a planar solid oxide fuel cell
by Ma, Ting & Yan, Min & Zeng, Min & Yuan, Jin-liang & Chen, Qiu-yang & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiu-wang
2015, Volume 151, Issue C
- 1-12 Impact of transition to a low carbon power system on the GB gas network
by Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Baruah, Pranab & Eyre, Nick
- 13-22 Storage-like devices in load leveling: Complementarity constraints and a new and exact relaxation method
by Li, Zhengshuo & Guo, Qinglai & Sun, Hongbin & Wang, Jianhui
- 23-31 Wind turbines location: How many and how far?
by Betakova, Vendula & Vojar, Jiri & Sklenicka, Petr
- 32-40 Evaluation of defrosting methods for air-to-air heat/energy exchangers on energy consumption of ventilation
by Rafati Nasr, Mohammad & Kassai, Miklos & Ge, Gaoming & Simonson, Carey J.
- 41-48 A novel Gaussian model based battery state estimation approach: State-of-Energy
by He, HongWen & Zhang, YongZhi & Xiong, Rui & Wang, Chun
- 49-59 Levelised cost of electricity in high concentrated photovoltaic grid connected systems: Spatial analysis of Spain
by Talavera, D.L. & Pérez-Higueras, P. & Ruíz-Arias, J.A. & Fernández, E.F.
- 60-66 A novel flexible foil vertical axis turbine for river, ocean, and tidal applications
by Zeiner-Gundersen, Dag Herman
- 67-76 Is there a near-term market for vehicle-to-grid electric vehicles?
by Hidrue, Michael K. & Parsons, George R.
- 77-84 Prediction of fuel consumption of mining dump trucks: A neural networks approach
by Siami-Irdemoosa, Elnaz & Dindarloo, Saeid R.
- 85-92 Measurement and decomposition of energy-saving and emissions reduction performance in Chinese cities
by Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin & Sun, Jiasen & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn
- 93-101 An experimental study on MILD combustion of prevaporised liquid fuels
by Ye, Jingjing & Medwell, Paul R. & Varea, Emilien & Kruse, Stephan & Dally, Bassam B. & Pitsch, Heinz G.
- 102-118 A multi-objective model for scheduling of short-term incentive-based demand response programs offered by electricity retailers
by Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Soares, João & Horta, Nuno & Neves, Rui & Castro, Rui & Vale, Zita
- 119-131 Analysis of hot spots in boilers of organic Rankine cycle units during transient operation
by Benato, A. & Kærn, M.R. & Pierobon, L. & Stoppato, A. & Haglind, F.
- 132-142 Periodic heat flux composite model for borehole heat exchanger and its application
by Lei, Fei & Hu, Pingfang & Zhu, Na & Wu, Tianhua
- 143-156 Progress in oxygen carrier development of methane-based chemical-looping reforming: A review
by Tang, Mingchen & Xu, Long & Fan, Maohong
- 157-167 Industrial waste heat recovery technologies: An economic analysis of heat transformation technologies
by Brückner, Sarah & Liu, Selina & Miró, Laia & Radspieler, Michael & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Lävemann, Eberhard
- 168-177 Gasoline hybrid pneumatic engine for efficient vehicle powertrain hybridization
by Dimitrova, Zlatina & Maréchal, François
- 178-191 Review of analytical models for heat transfer by vertical ground heat exchangers (GHEs): A perspective of time and space scales
by Li, Min & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 192-205 Metaheuristic optimization methods for a comprehensive operating schedule of battery, thermal energy storage, and heat source in a building energy system
by Ikeda, Shintaro & Ooka, Ryozo
- 206-226 Status of electromagnetic heating for enhanced heavy oil/bitumen recovery and future prospects: A review
by Bera, Achinta & Babadagli, Tayfun
- 227-236 Life-cycle assessment of energy consumption and environmental impact of an integrated food waste-based biogas plant
by Jin, Yiying & Chen, Ting & Chen, Xin & Yu, Zhixin
- 237-248 Numerical and experimental studies of stack shunt current for vanadium redox flow battery
by Yin, Cong & Guo, Shaoyun & Fang, Honglin & Liu, Jiayi & Li, Yang & Tang, Hao
- 249-257 Effect of dairy manure to switchgrass co-digestion ratio on methane production and the bacterial community in batch anaerobic digestion
by Zheng, Zehui & Liu, Jinhuan & Yuan, Xufeng & Wang, Xiaofen & Zhu, Wanbin & Yang, Fuyu & Cui, Zongjun
- 258-272 Efficiency improvements for the coal-fired power plant retrofit with CO2 capture plant using chilled ammonia process
by Hanak, Dawid P. & Biliyok, Chechet & Manovic, Vasilije
- 273-284 Determinants of spatio-temporal patterns of energy technology adoption: An agent-based modeling approach
by Robinson, Scott A. & Rai, Varun
- 285-295 Effect of process parameters on energy performance of spray drying with exhaust air heat recovery for production of high value particles
by Julklang, Wittaya & Golman, Boris
- 296-305 Impact analysis of coal-electricity pricing linkage scheme in China based on stochastic frontier cost function
by Li, Hong-Zhou & Tian, Xian-Liang & Zou, Tao
- 306-319 Integrated modeling of active demand response with electric heating systems coupled to thermal energy storage systems
by Patteeuw, Dieter & Bruninx, Kenneth & Arteconi, Alessia & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Helsen, Lieve
- 320-334 Layout optimization for maximizing wind farm power production using sequential convex programming
by Park, Jinkyoo & Law, Kincho H.
- 335-344 Quantifying load flexibility of electric vehicles for renewable energy integration
by Schuller, Alexander & Flath, Christoph M. & Gottwalt, Sebastian
- 345-354 Embodiment of virtual water of power generation in the electric power system in China
by Zhu, Xiaojie & Guo, Ruipeng & Chen, Bin & Zhang, Jing & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 355-366 The Wind Integration National Dataset (WIND) Toolkit
by Draxl, Caroline & Clifton, Andrew & Hodge, Bri-Mathias & McCaa, Jim
- 367-376 The new-generation of solenoid injectors equipped with pressure-balanced pilot valves for energy saving and dynamic response improvement
by Ferrari, Alessandro & Paolicelli, Federica & Pizzo, Pietro
2015, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-8 Concept of the multidimensional diagnostic tool based on exhaust gas composition for marine engines
by Kowalski, Jerzy
- 9-14 Amount of energy recoverable from an existing sludge digester with the co-digestion with fruit and vegetable waste at reduced retention time
by Di Maria, Francesco & Sordi, Alessio & Cirulli, Giuseppe & Micale, Caterina
- 15-24 The evolving policy regime for pumped storage hydroelectricity in China: A key support for low-carbon energy
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Perera, Pradeep
- 25-35 Changes in CO2 emissions over business cycle recessions and expansions in the United States: A decomposition analysis
by Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Layton, Allan
- 36-49 Conventional, hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicles? State-based comparative carbon and energy footprint analysis in the United States
by Onat, Nuri Cihat & Kucukvar, Murat & Tatari, Omer
- 50-60 Generalised water flow rate control strategy for optimal part load operation of ground source heat pump systems
by Edwards, K.C. & Finn, D.P.
- 61-68 Numerical simulation study on discharging process of the direct-contact phase change energy storage system
by Wang, Weilong & Li, Hailong & Guo, Shaopeng & He, Shiquan & Ding, Jing & Yan, Jinyue & Yang, Jianping
- 69-79 Optimal design of microalgae-based biorefinery: Economics, opportunities and challenges
by Rizwan, Muhammad & Lee, Jay H. & Gani, Rafiqul
- 80-96 Optimal energy mix for transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources – The case of the Mexican electricity system
by Vidal-Amaro, Juan José & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 97-108 An improved perturb and observe (P&O) maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm for higher efficiency
by Ahmed, Jubaer & Salam, Zainal
- 109-119 Electrification of roads: Opportunities and challenges
by Chen, Feng & Taylor, Nathaniel & Kringos, Nicole
- 120-127 CH4 recovery and CO2 sequestration using flue gas in natural gas hydrates as revealed by a micro-differential scanning calorimeter
by Lee, Yohan & Kim, Yunju & Lee, Jaehyoung & Lee, Huen & Seo, Yongwon
- 128-137 Production of jet and diesel biofuels from renewable lignocellulosic biomass
by Zhang, Yajing & Bi, Peiyan & Wang, Jicong & Jiang, Peiwen & Wu, Xiaoping & Xue, He & Liu, Junxu & Zhou, Xiaoguo & Li, Quanxin
- 138-149 Effect of pulsed heat power on the thermal and electrical performances of a thermoelectric generator
by Chen, Leisheng & Lee, Jaeyoung
- 150-160 Temporally and spatially distributed combustion in low-octane gasoline multiple premixed compression ignition mode
by Yang, Hongqiang & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Wang, Jianxin & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Buyu
- 161-175 Comparative life cycle analyses of bulk-scale coal-fueled solid oxide fuel cell power plants
by Nease, Jake & Adams, Thomas A.
- 176-184 A novel reactor type for autothermal reforming of diesel fuel and kerosene
by Pasel, Joachim & Samsun, Remzi Can & Tschauder, Andreas & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 185-195 Life cycle environmental impact of firewood production – A case study in Italy
by Pierobon, Francesca & Zanetti, Michela & Grigolato, Stefano & Sgarbossa, Andrea & Anfodillo, Tommaso & Cavalli, Raffaele
- 196-210 A robust approach for optimal design of plate fin heat exchangers using biogeography based optimization (BBO) algorithm
by Hadidi, Amin
- 211-223 Energy efficiency policies for space heating in EU countries: A panel data analysis for the period 1990–2010
by Ó Broin, Eoin & Nässén, Jonas & Johnsson, Filip
- 224-232 A comparison of several organosolv pretreatments for improving the enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat straw: Substrate digestibility, fermentability and structural features
by Chen, Hongmei & Zhao, Jia & Hu, Tianhang & Zhao, Xuebing & Liu, Dehua
- 233-244 Development of Energy Efficiency Design Map based on acoustic resonance frequency of suction muffler in compressor
by Oh, Seungjae & Wang, Semyung & Cho, Sungman
- 245-257 Development of structural–functional integrated concrete with macro-encapsulated PCM for thermal energy storage
by Memon, Shazim Ali & Cui, Hongzhi & Lo, Tommy Y. & Li, Qiusheng
- 258-273 A multi-scale adaptive model of residential energy demand
by Farzan, Farbod & Jafari, Mohsen A. & Gong, Jie & Farzan, Farnaz & Stryker, Andrew
- 274-285 Effects of suction port arrangements on a scroll expander for a small scale ORC system based on CFD approach
by Song, Panpan & Wei, Mingshan & Liu, Zhen & Zhao, Ben
- 286-295 Province-level convergence of China’s carbon dioxide emissions
by Zhao, Xueting & Wesley Burnett, J. & Lacombe, Donald J.
- 296-307 Assessing the impact of foreign content in China’s exports on the carbon outsourcing hypothesis
by Xia, Yan & Fan, Ying & Yang, Cuihong
- 308-322 An estimation methodology for the dynamic operational rating of a new residential building using the advanced case-based reasoning and stochastic approaches
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Daeho & Lee, Minhyun & Kim, Jimin
- 323-334 Two-stage evaporation strategy to improve system performance for organic Rankine cycle
by Li, Tailu & Zhang, Zhigang & Lu, Jian & Yang, Junlan & Hu, Yujie
- 335-340 Nanoencapsulation of n-alkanes with poly(styrene-co-ethylacrylate) shells for thermal energy storage
by Konuklu, Yeliz & Paksoy, Halime O. & Unal, Murat
2015, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-12 Thermodynamic and economic performances optimization of an organic Rankine cycle system utilizing exhaust gas of a large marine diesel engine
by Yang, Min-Hsiung & Yeh, Rong-Hua
- 13-23 Optimal design of a standalone direct pumping photovoltaic system for deficit irrigation of olive orchards
by López-Luque, R. & Reca, J. & Martínez, J.
- 24-34 Effect of heat integration method and torrefaction temperature on the performance of an integrated CHP-torrefaction plant
by Sermyagina, Ekaterina & Saari, Jussi & Zakeri, Behnam & Kaikko, Juha & Vakkilainen, Esa
- 35-45 Contribution to the PV-to-inverter sizing ratio determination using a custom flexible experimental setup
by Camps, Xavier & Velasco, Guillermo & de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena
- 46-61 Energy management in production: A novel method to develop key performance indicators for improving energy efficiency
by May, Gökan & Barletta, Ilaria & Stahl, Bojan & Taisch, Marco
- 62-68 Role of toluene to acid gas (H2S and CO2) combustion in H2/O2–N2 flame under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 69-74 Adsorbed methane storage for vehicular applications
by Beckner, Matthew & Dailly, Anne
- 75-88 Application of Carbon Footprint to an agro-biogas supply chain in Southern Italy
by Ingrao, Carlo & Rana, Roberto & Tricase, Caterina & Lombardi, Mariarosaria
- 89-103 Time-of-use electricity pricing for industrial customers: A survey of U.S. utilities
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 104-116 Thermal battery for portable climate control
by Narayanan, Shankar & Li, Xiansen & Yang, Sungwoo & Kim, Hyunho & Umans, Ari & McKay, Ian S. & Wang, Evelyn N.
- 117-124 Comparing organic and conventional olive groves relative to energy use and greenhouse gas emissions associated with the cultivation of two varieties
by Taxidis, Efstratios T. & Menexes, George C. & Mamolos, Andreas P. & Tsatsarelis, Constantinos A. & Anagnostopoulos, Christos D. & Kalburtji, Kyriaki L.
- 125-132 Development and performance of a dual tank solar-assisted heat pump system
by Banister, Carsen J. & Collins, Michael R.
- 133-147 Systems optimization model for energy management of a parallel HPGR crushing process
by Numbi, B.P. & Xia, X.
- 148-160 Heterogeneity in rebound effects: Estimated results and impact of China’s fossil-fuel subsidies
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 161-175 Numerical analysis of mass and heat transport in proton-conducting SOFCs with direct internal reforming
by Menon, Vikram & Banerjee, Aayan & Dailly, Julian & Deutschmann, Olaf
- 176-185 Energy feasibility study of sludge pretreatments: A review
by Cano, R. & Pérez-Elvira, S.I. & Fdz-Polanco, F.
- 186-193 Effects of pore size gradient in the substrate of a gas diffusion layer on the performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Oh, Hwanyeong & Park, Jaeman & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 194-203 Intelligent energy and thermal comfort management in grid-connected microgrids with heterogeneous occupancy schedule
by Korkas, Christos D. & Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 204-224 Experimental and numerical study on NOx and CO emission characteristics of dimethyl ether/air jet diffusion flame
by Kang, Yinhu & Wang, Quanhai & Lu, Xiaofeng & Wan, Hu & Ji, Xuanyu & Wang, Hu & Guo, Qiang & Yan, Jin & Zhou, Jinliang
- 225-237 Numerical study on the cooling performance of natural draft dry cooling tower with vertical delta radiators under constant heat load
by Zhao, Yuanbin & Sun, Fengzhong & Li, Yan & Long, Guoqing & Yang, Zhi
- 238-247 Impact of environmental regulations on the efficiency and CO2 emissions of power plants in China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao & Zhao, Yue
- 248-258 Constant heat characterisation and geometrical optimisation of thermoelectric generators
by Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Knox, Andrew R.
- 259-271 Evaluation of different heat extraction strategies for shallow vertical ground-source heat pump systems
by Retkowski, Waldemar & Ziefle, Gesa & Thöming, Jorg
- 272-282 Surfactant-enhanced biohydrogen production from organic fraction of municipal solid waste (OFMSW) via dry anaerobic digestion
by Elsamadony, M. & Tawfik, A. & Suzuki, M.
- 283-296 Effect of split fuel injection on heat release and pollutant emissions in partially premixed combustion of PRF70/air/EGR mixtures
by Zhang, F. & Yu, R. & Bai, X.S.
- 297-314 A highly accurate predictive-adaptive method for lithium-ion battery remaining discharge energy prediction in electric vehicle applications
by Liu, Guangming & Ouyang, Minggao & Lu, Languang & Li, Jianqiu & Hua, Jianfeng
- 315-325 Discrete-event simulation of an information-based raw material allocation process for increasing the efficiency of an energy wood supply chain
by Windisch, Johannes & Väätäinen, Kari & Anttila, Perttu & Nivala, Mikko & Laitila, Juha & Asikainen, Antti & Sikanen, Lauri
- 326-337 Analyzing the optimal coordination of a residential micro-CHP system with a power sink
by Alahäivälä, Antti & Heß, Tobias & Cao, Sunliang & Lehtonen, Matti
- 338-353 Analysis of Maisotsenko open gas turbine power cycle with a detailed air saturator model
by Saghafifar, Mohammad & Gadalla, Mohamed
- 354-366 Plant-level dynamic optimization of Cryogenic Carbon Capture with conventional and renewable power sources
by Safdarnejad, Seyed Mostafa & Hedengren, John D. & Baxter, Larry L.
- 367-378 Impacts of Acetone–Butanol–Ethanol (ABE) ratio on spray and combustion characteristics of ABE–diesel blends
by Wu, Han & Nithyanandan, Karthik & Zhang, Jiaxiang & Lin, Yilu & Lee, Timothy H. & Lee, Chia-fon F. & Zhang, Chunhua
- 379-391 Identifying locations for large-scale microalgae cultivation in Western Australia: A GIS approach
by Boruff, Bryan J. & Moheimani, Navid R. & Borowitzka, Michael A.
- 392-403 Comparison of control systems for the optimisation of ice storage in a dynamic real time electricity pricing environment
by Murphy, M.D. & O’Mahony, M.J. & Upton, J.
- 404-414 Decarbonisation of olefin processes using biomass pyrolysis oil
by Sharifzadeh, M. & Wang, L. & Shah, N.
- 415-431 A model calibration framework for simultaneous multi-level building energy simulation
by Yang, Zheng & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin
2015, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-9 Ethylene glycol as a new sustainable fuel for solid oxide fuel cells with conventional nickel-based anodes
by Qu, Jifa & Wang, Wei & Chen, Yubo & Wang, Feng & Ran, Ran & Shao, Zongping
- 10-22 A comparative review between amines and ammonia as sorptive media for post-combustion CO2 capture
by Shakerian, Farid & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Szulejko, Jan E. & Park, Jae-Woo
- 23-31 Systematic approach to determination of optimum gas-phase mass transfer rate for high-gravity carbonation process of steelmaking slags in a rotating packed bed
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Eleazar, Elisa G. & Chang, E-E & Lin, Yi-Pin & Kim, Hyunook & Chiang, Pen-Chi
- 32-38 A new concept for enhancing energy recovery from agricultural residues by coupling anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis process
by Monlau, F. & Sambusiti, C. & Antoniou, N. & Barakat, A. & Zabaniotou, A.
- 39-48 Application of PCM underfloor heating in combination with PCM wallboards for space heating using price based control system
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M.
- 49-65 A review of the technical and economic evaluation techniques for shale gas development
by Yuan, Jiehui & Luo, Dongkun & Feng, Lianyong
- 66-77 Rate-based modelling of combined SO2 removal and NH3 recycling integrated with an aqueous NH3-based CO2 capture process
by Li, Kangkang & Yu, Hai & Qi, Guojie & Feron, Paul & Tade, Moses & Yu, Jingwen & Wang, Shujuan
- 78-86 Mesophilic anaerobic co-digestion of waste activated sludge and Egeria densa: Performance assessment and kinetic analysis
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Kobayashi, Takuro & Li, Yu-You & Xu, Kaiqin & Zhao, Youcai
- 87-92 Thermal conductivities and characteristics of ternary eutectic chloride/expanded graphite thermal energy storage composites
by Tian, Heqing & Wang, Weilong & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Song, Ming & Yang, Jianping
- 93-104 Modelling of roof geometries from low-resolution LiDAR data for city-scale solar energy applications using a neighbouring buildings method
by Gooding, James & Crook, Rolf & Tomlin, Alison S.
- 105-114 Comparison of different heat transfer models for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Liang, Hongbo & You, Shijun & Zhang, Huan
- 115-120 The deleterious effect of inorganic salts on hydrocarbon yields from catalytic pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass and its mitigation
by Wang, Kaige & Zhang, Jing & Shanks, Brent H. & Brown, Robert C.
- 121-133 Performance characterization and placement of a marine hydrokinetic turbine in a tidal channel under boundary proximity and blockage effects
by Kolekar, Nitin & Banerjee, Arindam
- 134-141 Optimization of annealing cycles for electric output in outdoor conditions for amorphous silicon photovoltaic–thermal systems
by Rozario, Joseph & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 142-158 A MILP model concerning the optimisation of penalty factors for the short-term distribution of byproduct gases produced in the iron and steel making process
by Zhao, Xiancong & Bai, Hao & Lu, Xin & Shi, Qi & Han, Jiehai
- 159-168 Conversion of methane by CO2+H2O+CH4 plasma
by Rutberg, Philip G. & Kuznetsov, Vadim A. & Popov, Victor E. & Popov, Sergey D. & Surov, Alexander V. & Subbotin, Dmitry I. & Bratsev, Alexander N.
- 169-177 Reduced-order modeling and simulated annealing optimization for efficient residential building utility bill calibration
by Robertson, Joseph J. & Polly, Ben J. & Collis, Jon M.
- 178-186 Dispatch of fuel cells as Transmission Integrated Grid Energy Resources to support renewables and reduce emissions
by Shaffer, Brendan & Tarroja, Brian & Samuelsen, Scott
- 187-195 Toward ultra-low emission distributed combustion with fuel air dilution
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 196-209 Towards a Green Energy Economy? A macroeconomic-climate evaluation of Sweden’s CO2 emissions
by Mundaca, Luis & Román, Rocio & Cansino, José M.
- 210-219 Direct supercritical methanolysis of wet and dry unwashed marine microalgae (Nannochloropsis gaditana) to biodiesel
by Jazzar, Souhir & Olivares-Carrillo, Pilar & Pérez de los Ríos, Antonia & Marzouki, Mohamed Néjib & Acién-Fernández, Francisco Gabriel & Fernández-Sevilla, José María & Molina-Grima, Emilio & Smaali, Issam & Quesada-Medina, Joaquín