2014, Volume 130, Issue C
- 428-436 Community-scale residential air conditioning control for effective grid management
by Cole, Wesley J. & Rhodes, Joshua D. & Gorman, William & Perez, Krystian X. & Webber, Michael E. & Edgar, Thomas F.
- 437-446 Potential for using a tire pyrolysis liquid-diesel fuel blend in a light duty engine under transient operation
by Martínez, Juan Daniel & Ramos, Ángel & Armas, Octavio & Murillo, Ramón & García, Tomás
- 450-457 Optimization of biodiesel fueled engine to meet emission standards through varying nozzle opening pressure and static injection timing
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Raman, Vallinayagam & Sivasankaralingam, Vedharaj & Chou, Siaw Kiang
- 458-465 A numerical modeling on the emission characteristics of a diesel engine fueled by diesel and biodiesel blend fuels
by An, Hui & Yang, Wenming & Li, Jing & Maghbouli, Amin & Chua, Kian Jon & Chou, Siaw Kiang
- 466-473 Pine oil–biodiesel blends: A double biofuel strategy to completely eliminate the use of diesel in a diesel engine
by Vallinayagam, R. & Vedharaj, S. & Yang, W.M. & Lee, P.S. & Chua, K.J.E. & Chou, S.K.
- 474-483 Simulation and optimization of a CHP biomass plant and district heating network
by Sartor, K. & Quoilin, S. & Dewallef, P.
- 484-490 Techno-economic analysis of ammonia production via integrated biomass gasification
by Andersson, Jim & Lundgren, Joakim
- 491-499 Efficiency in the use of solar thermal energy of small membrane desalination systems for decentralized water production
by Zaragoza, G. & Ruiz-Aguirre, A. & Guillén-Burrieza, E.
- 500-509 Off-design thermodynamic performances on typical days of a 330MW solar aided coal-fired power plant in China
by Peng, Shuo & Hong, Hui & Wang, Yanjuan & Wang, Zhaoguo & Jin, Hongguang
- 510-518 Preliminary study for solar combisystem potential in Canadian houses
by Asaee, S. Rasoul & Ugursal, V. Ismet & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian & Ben-Abdallah, Noureddine
- 519-531 Study on offshore wind power potential and wind farm optimization in Hong Kong
by Gao, Xiaoxia & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 532-542 Economic evaluation of pre-combustion CO2-capture in IGCC power plants by porous ceramic membranes
by Franz, Johannes & Maas, Pascal & Scherer, Viktor
- 543-551 Numerical investigation of heat transfer characteristics in utility boilers of oxy-coal combustion
by Hu, Yukun & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue
- 552-561 Exergy analysis and the energy saving mechanism for coal to synthetic/substitute natural gas and power cogeneration system without and with CO2 capture
by Li, Sheng & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 562-573 Economic analysis of CO2 capture from natural gas combined cycles using Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells
by Campanari, S. & Chiesa, P. & Manzolini, G. & Bedogni, S.
- 574-580 The leakage behavior of supercritical CO2 flow in an experimental pipeline system
by Xie, Qiyuan & Tu, Ran & Jiang, Xi & Li, Kang & Zhou, Xuejin
- 581-591 Numerical analyses of the solubility trapping of CO2 storage in geological formations
by Meng, Qingliang & Jiang, Xi
- 592-602 CO2 emissions reduction potential in China’s cement industry compared to IEA’s Cement Technology Roadmap up to 2050
by Xu, Jin-Hua & Fleiter, Tobias & Fan, Ying & Eichhammer, Wolfgang
- 603-616 Cost of energy saving and CO2 emissions reduction in China’s iron and steel sector
by Li, Yuan & Zhu, Lei
- 617-631 China’s regional industrial energy efficiency and carbon emissions abatement costs
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 632-640 Equitable Access to Sustainable Development: Based on the comparative study of carbon emission rights allocation schemes
by Pan, Xunzhang & Teng, Fei & Ha, Yuejiao & Wang, Gehua
- 641-647 Albedo control as an effective strategy to tackle Global Warming: A case study
by Cotana, Franco & Rossi, Federico & Filipponi, Mirko & Coccia, Valentina & Pisello, Anna Laura & Bonamente, Emanuele & Petrozzi, Alessandro & Cavalaglio, Gianluca
- 648-657 Wave propagation and thermodynamic losses in packed-bed thermal reservoirs for energy storage
by White, Alexander & McTigue, Joshua & Markides, Christos
- 658-669 Integrating multi-objective optimization with computational fluid dynamics to optimize boiler combustion process of a coal fired power plant
by Liu, Xingrang & Bansal, R.C.
- 670-678 Real-time tool for management of smart polygeneration grids including thermal energy storage
by Ferrari, Mario L. & Pascenti, Matteo & Sorce, Alessandro & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide F.
- 679-684 Experimental and numerical analysis of supersonic air ejector
by Chong, Daotong & Hu, Mengqi & Chen, Weixiong & Wang, Jinshi & Liu, Jiping & Yan, Junjie
- 685-691 Investigation of the prospect of energy self-sufficiency and technical performance of an integrated PEMFC (proton exchange membrane fuel cell), dairy farm and biogas plant system
by Guan, Tingting & Alvfors, Per & Lindbergh, Göran
- 692-701 Effect of operating parameters on the transient performance of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell stack with a dead-end anode
by Gomez, Alberto & Raj, Abhishek & Sasmito, Agus P. & Shamim, Tariq
- 702-711 Performance evaluation of a zeolite–water adsorption chiller with entropy analysis of thermodynamic insight
by Li, Ang & Ismail, Azhar Bin & Thu, Kyaw & Ng, Kim Choon & Loh, Wai Soong
- 712-722 Magnesium based metal hydride reactor incorporating helical coil heat exchanger: Simulation study and optimal design
by Wu, Zhen & Yang, Fusheng & Zhang, Zaoxiao & Bao, Zewei
- 723-737 New concept of spray saturation tower for micro Humid Air Turbine applications
by De Paepe, W. & Contino, F. & Delattin, F. & Bram, S. & De Ruyck, J.
- 738-747 Organic Rankine Cycle recovering stage heat from MSF desalination distillate water
by Al-Weshahi, Mohammed A. & Anderson, Alexander & Tian, Guohong
- 748-756 Thermodynamic analysis of organic Rankine cycle using zeotropic mixtures
by Zhao, Li & Bao, Junjiang
- 757-763 Improved energy efficiency in juice production through waste heat recycling
by Anderson, J.-O. & Elfgren, E. & Westerlund, L.
- 764-773 Combining waste-to-energy steam cycle with gas turbine units
by Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & De Pascale, Andrea
- 774-782 Application of environmental performance assessment of CHP systems with local and global approaches
by Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & De Pascale, Andrea & Peretto, Antonio
- 783-792 Energy consumption, associated questions and some answers
by Ismet Ugursal, V.
- 793-798 The elasticity of substitution and the way of nesting CES production function with emphasis on energy input
by Zha, Donglan & Zhou, Dequn
- 799-806 On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review
by Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W.
- 807-813 Successful technology transfer: What does it take?
by Klintenberg, P. & Wallin, F. & Azimoh, L.C.
- 814-823 The role of regulatory reforms, market changes, and technology development to make demand response a viable resource in meeting energy challenges
by Shen, Bo & Ghatikar, Girish & Lei, Zeng & Li, Jinkai & Wikler, Greg & Martin, Phil
- 824-829 Ultrahigh specific surface area of graphene for eliminating subcooling of water
by Li, Xing & Chen, Ying & Cheng, Zhengdong & Jia, Lisi & Mo, Songping & Liu, Zhuowei
- 830-837 Study on oscillating flow of moderate kinetic Reynolds numbers using complex velocity model and phase Doppler anemometer
by Xiao, Gang & Zhou, Tianxue & Ni, Mingjiang & Chen, Conghui & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 838-845 Effects of the thick walled pipes with convective boundaries on laminar flow heat transfer
by Adelaja, Adekunle O. & Dirker, Jaco & Meyer, Josua P.
- 846-852 Simultaneous production of hythane and carbon nanotubes via catalytic decomposition of methane with catalysts dispersed on porous supports
by Li, Xingxing & Zhu, Gangli & Qi, Suitao & Huang, Jun & Yang, Bolun
- 853-862 Investigation of a dual-stage high velocity oxygen fuel thermal spray system
by Khan, Mohammed N. & Shamim, Tariq
2014, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-9 Conceptual model description of the double injection strategy applied to the gasoline partially premixed compression ignition combustion concept with spark assistance
by Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & García, Antonio & Monsalve-Serrano, Javier & Durrett, Russell
- 10-16 Comparative study on EGR and lean burn strategies employed in an SI engine fueled by low calorific gas
by Lee, Sunyoup & Park, Seunghyun & Kim, Changgi & Kim, Young-Min & Kim, Yongrae & Park, Cheolwoong
- 17-24 Application of PEI–K2CO3/AC for capturing CO2 from flue gas after combustion
by Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 25-31 Sol–gel preparation of polymethylsilsesquioxane aerogel membranes for CO2 absorption fluxes in membrane contactors
by Lin, Yi-Feng & Ko, Chia-Chieh & Chen, Chien-Hua & Tung, Kuo-Lun & Chang, Kai-Shiun & Chung, Tsair-Wang
- 32-38 The anodic reaction zone and performance of different carbonaceous fuels in a batch molten hydroxide direct carbon fuel cell
by Guo, Liang & Calo, J.M. & Kearney, Clare & Grimshaw, Pengpeng
- 39-48 Smart district heating networks – A simulation study of prosumers’ impact on technical parameters in distribution networks
by Brand, Lisa & Calvén, Alexandra & Englund, Jessica & Landersjö, Henrik & Lauenburg, Patrick
- 49-55 Data-driven method based on particle swarm optimization and k-nearest neighbor regression for estimating capacity of lithium-ion battery
by Hu, Chao & Jain, Gaurav & Zhang, Puqiang & Schmidt, Craig & Gomadam, Parthasarathy & Gorka, Tom
- 56-69 Managing the diffusion of biomass in the residential energy sector: An illustrative real-world case study
by Toka, Agorasti & Iakovou, Eleftherios & Vlachos, Dimitrios & Tsolakis, Naoum & Grigoriadou, Anastasia-Loukia
- 70-88 An integrated framework of agent-based modelling and robust optimization for microgrid energy management
by Kuznetsova, Elizaveta & Li, Yan-Fu & Ruiz, Carlos & Zio, Enrico
- 89-93 Feasibility of converting lactic acid to ethanol in food waste fermentation by immobilized lactate oxidase
by Ma, Hong-zhi & Xing, Yi & Yu, Miao & Wang, Qunhui
- 94-103 Comparison of static and adaptive models for short-term residential natural gas forecasting in Croatia
by Potočnik, Primož & Soldo, Božidar & Šimunović, Goran & Šarić, Tomislav & Jeromen, Andrej & Govekar, Edvard
- 104-111 Sensor-less control of the methanol concentration of direct methanol fuel cells at varying ambient temperatures
by An, Myung-Gi & Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 112-122 Catalyzed production of biodiesel and bio-chemicals from brown grease using Ionic Liquid functionalized ordered mesoporous polymer
by Noshadi, Iman & Kanjilal, Baishali & Du, Shouchang & Bollas, George M. & Suib, Steven L. & Provatas, Anthony & Liu, Fujian & Parnas, Richard S.
- 123-134 Effect of internal nozzle flow and thermo-physical properties on spray characteristics of methyl esters
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Yu, Wenbin
- 135-146 Designed experiments to characterize PEMFC material properties and performance
by Flick, Sarah & Schwager, Maximilian & McCarthy, Edward & Mérida, Walter
- 147-157 Tracking the maximum efficiency point for the FC system based on extremum seeking scheme to control the air flow
by Bizon, Nicu
- 158-165 Decomposing energy intensity change: A combination of index decomposition analysis and production-theoretical decomposition analysis
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 166-176 Extended ordinary differential equation models for solar heating systems with pipes
by Kicsiny, R. & Nagy, J. & Szalóki, Cs.
- 177-186 Experimental investigation of an innovative thermochemical process operating with a hydrate salt and moist air for thermal storage of solar energy: Global performance
by Michel, Benoit & Mazet, Nathalie & Neveu, Pierre
- 187-194 Nitrogen oxide absorption and nitrite/nitrate formation in limestone slurry for WFGD system
by Zheng, Chenghang & Xu, Changri & Zhang, Yongxin & Zhang, Jun & Gao, Xiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 195-206 Screening and optimization of pretreatments for Parthenium hysterophorus as feedstock for alcoholic biofuels
by Singh, Shuchi & Khanna, Swati & Moholkar, Vijayanand S. & Goyal, Arun
- 207-216 Major and trace elements in coal bottom ash at different oxy coal combustion conditions
by Oboirien, B.O. & Thulari, V. & North, B.C.
- 217-227 Building energy performance evaluation of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) window with semi-transparent solar cells
by Chae, Young Tae & Kim, Jeehwan & Park, Hongsik & Shin, Byungha
- 228-237 Reducing power system costs with thermal energy storage
by Naranjo Palacio, Santiago & Valentine, Keenan F. & Wong, Myra & Zhang, K. Max
- 238-242 Methane production of thermally pretreated Chlorella vulgaris and Scenedesmus sp. biomass at increasing biomass loads
by Mendez, Lara & Mahdy, Ahmed & Ballesteros, Mercedes & González-Fernández, Cristina
- 243-252 Performance curves of room air conditioners for building energy simulation tools
by Meissner, José W. & Abadie, Marc O. & Moura, Luís M. & Mendonça, Kátia C. & Mendes, Nathan
- 253-260 Numerical analysis of a thermally enhanced domestic hot water tank
by Nabavitabatabayi, Mohammadreza & Haghighat, Fariborz & Moreau, Alain & Sra, Paul
- 261-273 Thermal behaviour analysis of lithium-ion battery at elevated temperature using deconvolution method
by Ping, Ping & Wang, Qingsong & Huang, Peifeng & Sun, Jinhua & Chen, Chunhua
- 274-286 Depressurization induced gas production from hydrate deposits with low gas saturation in a pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Li, Bo & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi
- 287-298 A real-time model of an automotive air propulsion system
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Tung, Yu-Ming & Li, Hong-Wei
- 299-307 Kinetics of coal char gasification with CO2: Impact of internal/external diffusion at high temperature and elevated pressure
by Kim, Ryang-Gyoon & Hwang, Chan-Won & Jeon, Chung-Hwan
- 308-319 China’s solar photovoltaic policy: An analysis based on policy instruments
by Zhi, Qiang & Sun, Honghang & Li, Yanxi & Xu, Yurui & Su, Jun
- 320-335 Efficiency, cost and life cycle CO2 optimization of fuel cell hybrid and plug-in hybrid urban buses
by Ribau, João P. & Silva, Carla M. & Sousa, João M.C.
- 336-345 A hybrid forecasting model with parameter optimization for short-term load forecasting of micro-grids
by Liu, Nian & Tang, Qingfeng & Zhang, Jianhua & Fan, Wei & Liu, Jie
- 346-353 Physical degradation of cathode catalyst layer: A major contributor to accelerated water flooding in long-term operation of DMFCs
by Mehmood, Asad & An, Myung-Gi & Ha, Heung Yong
- 354-363 Microwave and ultrasound enhanced extractive-transesterification of algal lipids
by Martinez-Guerra, Edith & Gude, Veera Gnaneswar & Mondala, Andro & Holmes, William & Hernandez, Rafael
- 364-372 An optimal design analysis method for heat recovery devices in building applications
by Liu, X.P. & Niu, J.L.
- 373-383 High fidelity finite difference model for exploring multi-parameter thermoelectric generator design space
by Fateh, Haiyan & Baker, Chad A. & Hall, Matthew J. & Shi, Li
- 384-394 Techno-economic analysis of liquid fuel production from woody biomass via hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) and upgrading
by Zhu, Yunhua & Biddy, Mary J. & Jones, Susanne B. & Elliott, Douglas C. & Schmidt, Andrew J.
- 395-397 Comments on “An efficient analytical approach for obtaining a five parameters model of photovoltaic modules using only reference data” (Appl. Energy 111 (2013) 894–903)
by Laudani, Antonino & Fulginei, Francesco Riganti
2014, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-14 A novel data-characteristic-driven modeling methodology for nuclear energy consumption forecasting
by Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & He, Kaijian
- 15-26 Using qualimetric engineering and extremal analysis to optimize a proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack
by Besseris, George J.
- 27-34 Insulating glazing units with silica aerogel granules: The impact of particle size
by Gao, Tao & Jelle, Bjørn Petter & Ihara, Takeshi & Gustavsen, Arild
- 35-48 Analysis of output power and capacity reduction in electrical storage facilities by peak shift control of PV system with bifacial modules
by Obara, Shin’ya & Konno, Daisuke & Utsugi, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 49-59 Air-conditioning energy consumption due to green roofs with different building thermal insulation
by Jim, C.Y.
- 60-74 A numerical study of the impurity effects of nitrogen and sulfur dioxide on the solubility trapping of carbon dioxide geological storage
by Li, Didi & Jiang, Xi
- 75-81 Financial risk management for new technology integration in energy planning under uncertainty
by Ahmed, Sajjad & Elsholkami, Mohamed & Elkamel, Ali & Du, Juan & Ydstie, Erik B. & Douglas, Peter L.
- 82-92 An improved PSO-based charging strategy of electric vehicles in electrical distribution grid
by Yang, Jun & He, Lifu & Fu, Siyao
- 93-102 Combined electrical-alkali pretreatment to increase the anaerobic hydrolysis rate of waste activated sludge during anaerobic digestion
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Li, Yu-You & Zhao, Youcai
- 103-110 Biodiesel production from algae cultivated in winter with artificial wastewater through pH regulation by acetic acid
by Zhu, Liandong & Hiltunen, Erkki & Shu, Qing & Zhou, Weizheng & Li, Zhaohua & Wang, Zhongming
- 111-118 Analysis of a high throughput n-dodecane fueled heterogeneous/homogeneous parallel plate microreactor for portable power conversion
by Tolmachoff, Erik D. & Allmon, William & Waits, C. Mike
- 119-132 Near real time load shifting control for residential electricity prosumers under designed and market indexed pricing models
by Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Liberati, Francesco
- 133-143 A hybrid dynamic modeling of active chilled beam terminal unit
by Chen, Can & Cai, Wenjian & Giridharan, Karunagaran & Wang, Youyi
- 144-155 Incorporating short-term operational plant constraints into assessments of future electricity generation portfolios
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.
- 156-163 A metric for characterizing the effectiveness of thermal mass in building materials
by Talyor, Robert A. & Miner, Mark
- 164-174 Experimental validation of a real-time energy management system using multi-period gravitational search algorithm for microgrids in islanded mode
by Marzband, Mousa & Ghadimi, Majid & Sumper, Andreas & Domínguez-García, José Luis
- 175-183 Batch anaerobic co-digestion of pig manure with dewatered sewage sludge under mesophilic conditions
by Zhang, Wanqin & Wei, Quanyuan & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Dandan & Li, Wei & Zuo, Zhuang & Dong, Renjie
- 184-191 Performance of a-Si thin film PV modules with and without water flow: An experimental validation
by Gaur, Ankita & Tiwari, G.N.
- 192-208 Impact of simulation time-resolution on the matching of PV production and household electric demand
by Cao, Sunliang & Sirén, Kai
- 209-216 Co-liquefaction of swine manure and mixed-culture algal biomass from a wastewater treatment system to produce bio-crude oil
by Chen, Wan-Ting & Zhang, Yuanhui & Zhang, Jixiang & Schideman, Lance & Yu, Guo & Zhang, Peng & Minarick, Mitchell
- 217-229 Heating and cooling building energy demand evaluation; a simplified model and a modified degree days approach
by De Rosa, Mattia & Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A.
- 230-245 Exergy and economic analysis of a CaO-looping gasifier for IGFC–CCS and IGCC–CCS
by Siefert, Nicholas S. & Chang, Brian Y. & Litster, Shawn
- 246-253 Life-cycle energy and emission analysis of power generation from forest biomass
by Thakur, Amit & Canter, Christina E. & Kumar, Amit
- 254-264 Technical and economic impact of residential electricity storage at local and grid level for Portugal
by Santos, João M. & Moura, Pedro S. & Almeida, Aníbal T. de
- 265-276 Modeling an aggressive energy-efficiency scenario in long-range load forecasting for electric power transmission planning
by Sanstad, Alan H. & McMenamin, Stuart & Sukenik, Andrew & Barbose, Galen L. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 277-283 Bioethanol production from sago pith waste using microwave hydrothermal hydrolysis accelerated by carbon dioxide
by Thangavelu, Saravana Kannan & Ahmed, Abu Saleh & Ani, Farid Nasir
- 284-295 Evaluating the impacts of new walking and cycling infrastructure on carbon dioxide emissions from motorized travel: A controlled longitudinal study
by Brand, Christian & Goodman, Anna & Ogilvie, David
- 296-306 Development of a global computable general equilibrium model coupled with detailed energy end-use technology
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 307-314 Assessing the variability in biomethane production from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste in batch and continuous operation
by Browne, James D. & Allen, Eoin & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 315-324 Technologies for extending zinc–air battery’s cyclelife: A review
by Pei, Pucheng & Wang, Keliang & Ma, Ze
- 325-335 A novel operation strategy for CCHP systems based on minimum distance
by Zheng, C.Y. & Wu, J.Y. & Zhai, X.Q.
- 336-349 Smart meter adoption and deployment strategy for residential buildings in Indonesia
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Gusti Ayu Novi Yutami, I
2014, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 Development of prediction models for next-day building energy consumption and peak power demand using data mining techniques
by Fan, Cheng & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Shengwei
- 11-24 Framework for establishing the optimal implementation strategy of a fuel-cell-based combined heat and power system: Focused on multi-family housing complex
by Hong, Taehoon & Kim, Daeho & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Jimin
- 25-33 Heat exchanger network retrofit with a fixed network structure
by Jiang, Ning & Shelley, Jacob David & Doyle, Steve & Smith, Robin
- 34-43 Heat load capability matching principle and its applications to anti-freezing of air-cooled condenser
by Yang, Lijun & Zhao, Xiaoli & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping
- 44-54 Cost to produce and deliver cellulosic feedstock to a biorefinery: Switchgrass and forage sorghum
by Griffith, Andrew P. & Haque, Mohua & Epplin, Francis M.
- 55-63 Current and theoretical maximum well-to-wheels exergy efficiency of options to power vehicles with natural gas
by Waller, Michael G. & Williams, Eric D. & Matteson, Schuyler W. & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 64-80 Determining the energy performance of manually controlled solar shades: A stochastic model based co-simulation analysis
by Yao, Jian
- 81-92 Synthesis and test of sorbents based on calcium aluminates for SE-SR
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Di Michele, A. & Gallorini, F. & Petrillo, C. & Sacchetti, F.
- 93-104 Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples
by Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q.
- 105-114 Optimisation of turbine-induced damping for an OWC wave energy converter using a RANS–VOF numerical model
by López, I. & Pereiras, B. & Castro, F. & Iglesias, G.
- 115-124 Carbon footprint of an olive tree grove
by Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo & Desideri, Umberto & Zepparelli, Francesco & Brunori, Antonio & Ilarioni, Luana & Nasini, Luigi & Regni, Luca & Proietti, Primo
- 125-134 Mapping demand for residential building thermal energy services using airborne LiDAR
by Tooke, Thoreau Rory & van der Laan, Michael & Coops, Nicholas C.
- 135-140 Mixed biomass pellets for thermal energy production: A review of combustion models
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 141-155 Optimum sizing of PV-attached electricity storage according to power market signals – A case study for Germany and Italy
by Zucker, Andreas & Hinchliffe, Timothée
- 156-165 Void fraction correlations analysis and their influence on heat transfer of helical double-pipe vertical evaporator
by Parrales, Arianna & Colorado, Dario & Huicochea, Armando & Díaz, Juan & Alfredo Hernández, J.
- 166-171 Enhancement in thermal property and mechanical property of phase change microcapsule with modified carbon nanotube
by Li, Min & Chen, Meirong & Wu, Zhishen
- 172-181 Modeling of hydronic radiant cooling of a thermally homeostatic building using a parametric cooling tower
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 182-193 Factors that influence carbon emissions due to energy consumption in China: Decomposition analysis using LMDI
by Xu, Shi-Chun & He, Zheng-Xia & Long, Ru-Yin
- 194-201 Gasification performance of switchgrass pretreated with torrefaction and densification
by Sarkar, Madhura & Kumar, Ajay & Tumuluru, Jaya Shankar & Patil, Krushna N. & Bellmer, Danielle D.
- 202-218 Expected energy and economic benefits, and environmental impacts for liquid-to-air membrane energy exchangers (LAMEEs) in HVAC systems: A review
by Abdel-Salam, Mohamed R.H. & Fauchoux, Melanie & Ge, Gaoming & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 219-238 The Aggregated Energy Security Performance Indicator (AESPI) at national and provincial level
by Martchamadol, Jutamanee & Kumar, S.
- 239-248 A combined effect absorption chiller for enhanced performance of combined cooling heating and power systems
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 249-266 Probabilistic modeling and assessment of the impact of electric heat pumps on low voltage distribution networks
by Navarro-Espinosa, Alejandro & Mancarella, Pierluigi
2014, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-12 Combustion, performance, regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel engine with hydrogen addition
by Zhou, J.H. & Cheung, C.S. & Leung, C.W.
- 13-20 Vehicle lightweighting vs. electrification: Life cycle energy and GHG emissions results for diverse powertrain vehicles
by Lewis, Anne Marie & Kelly, Jarod C. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 21-28 Global analysis of photovoltaic energy output enhanced by phase change material cooling
by Smith, Christopher J. & Forster, Piers M. & Crook, Rolf
- 29-37 Analysis of daily solar power prediction with data-driven approaches
by Long, Huan & Zhang, Zijun & Su, Yan
- 38-46 The optimal selection of on-site CHP systems through integrated sizing and operational strategy
by Ghadimi, P. & Kara, S. & Kornfeld, B.
- 47-55 Cost-benefit comparison between Domestic Solar Water Heater (DSHW) and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) systems for households in urban China
by Wei, Haokun & Liu, Jian & Yang, Biao
- 56-68 Source strength and dispersion of CO2 releases from high-pressure pipelines: CFD model using real gas equation of state
by Liu, Xiong & Godbole, Ajit & Lu, Cheng & Michal, Guillaume & Venton, Philip
- 69-77 A hybrid solar chemical looping combustion system with a high solar share
by Jafarian, Mehdi & Arjomandi, Maziar & Nathan, Graham J.
- 78-89 A novel thermomechanical energy conversion cycle
by McKinley, Ian M. & Lee, Felix Y. & Pilon, Laurent
- 90-106 Data and analytics to inform energy retrofit of high performance buildings
by Hong, Tianzhen & Yang, Le & Hill, David & Feng, Wei
- 107-112 Elimination of water flooding of cathode current collector of micro passive direct methanol fuel cell by superhydrophilic surface treatment
by Wang, Zhigang & Zhang, Xuelin & Nie, Li & Zhang, Yufeng & Liu, Xiaowei
- 113-122 Simulation of a combined heating, cooling and domestic hot water system based on ground source absorption heat pump
by Wu, Wei & You, Tian & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 123-135 Development of operational guidelines for thermally activated building system according to heating and cooling load characteristics
by Lim, Jae-Han & Song, Jin-Hee & Song, Seung-Yeong
- 136-141 Simultaneous electricity generation and pollutant removal in microbial fuel cell with denitrifying biocathode over nitrite
by Li, Weiqing & Zhang, Shaohui & Chen, Gang & Hua, Yumei
- 142-150 Economic impacts of small-scale own generating and storage units, and electric vehicles under different demand response strategies for smart households
by Erdinc, Ozan
- 151-160 Modeling the methanolysis of triglyceride catalyzed by immobilized lipase in a continuous-flow packed-bed reactor
by Tran, Dang-Thuan & Lin, Yi-Jan & Chen, Ching-Lung & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 161-171 Calcium-looping for post-combustion CO2 capture. On the adverse effect of sorbent regeneration under CO2
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 172-181 An empirically-validated methodology to simulate electricity demand for electric vehicle charging
by Harris, Chioke B. & Webber, Michael E.
- 182-189 Method for estimating capacity and predicting remaining useful life of lithium-ion battery
by Hu, Chao & Jain, Gaurav & Tamirisa, Prabhakar & Gorka, Tom
- 190-198 Can bioavailability of trace nutrients be measured in anaerobic digestion?
by Ortner, Markus & Rachbauer, Lydia & Somitsch, Walter & Fuchs, Werner
- 199-212 Improved photovoltaic self-consumption with appliance scheduling in 200 single-family buildings
by Widén, Joakim
- 213-220 The control of an opposed hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhu, Yongsheng & Wang, Yang & Zhen, Xudong & Guan, Shuai & Wang, Jiancai & Wu, Yining & Chen, Yujin & Yin, Shujun
- 221-234 A study of the LCA based biofuel supply chain multi-objective optimization model with multi-conversion paths in China
by Liu, Zhexuan & Qiu, Tong & Chen, Bingzhen
- 235-245 Potential application of solar powered adsorption cooling systems in the Middle East
by El-Sharkawy, Ibrahim I. & AbdelMeguid, Hossam & Saha, Bidyut Baran
- 246-255 A cost benefit analysis of a V2G-capable electric school bus compared to a traditional diesel school bus
by Noel, Lance & McCormack, Regina
- 256-265 Improvements to longitudinal Clean Development Mechanism sampling designs for lighting retrofit projects
by Carstens, Herman & Xia, Xiaohua & Ye, Xianming
- 266-280 Design of a latent thermal energy storage system with embedded heat pipes
by Nithyanandam, K. & Pitchumani, R.
- 281-296 Impact of feedstock diversification on the cost-effectiveness of biodiesel
by Gülşen, Ece & Olivetti, Elsa & Freire, Fausto & Dias, Luis & Kirchain, Randolph
- 297-306 Agent-based model for electricity consumption and storage to evaluate economic viability of tariff arbitrage for residential sector demand response
by Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 307-317 A comparative study of the CFD modeling of a ventilated active façade including phase change materials
by Diarce, G. & Campos-Celador, Á. & Martin, K. & Urresti, A. & García-Romero, A. & Sala, J.M.
2014, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-9 Velocity and turbulence effects on high intensity distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 10-20 A total cost perspective on use of polymeric materials in solar collectors – Importance of environmental performance on suitability
by Carlsson, Bo & Persson, Helena & Meir, Michaela & Rekstad, John
- 21-27 Design and investigation of a novel lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator with air gap
by Guiqiang, Li & Gang, Pei & Yuehong, Su & Yunyun, Wang & Jie, Ji
- 28-38 An analysis of the factors affecting hybrid ground-source heat pump installation potential in North America
by Nguyen, Hiep V. & Law, Ying Lam E. & Alavy, Masih & Walsh, Philip R. & Leong, Wey H. & Dworkin, Seth B.
- 39-59 Further exploring the potential of residential demand response programs in electricity distribution
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Alvehag, Karin
- 60-75 Main factors affecting the lifetime of Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells in vehicle applications: A review
by Pei, Pucheng & Chen, Huicui
- 76-83 Optimization of dilute-phosphoric-acid steam pretreatment of Eucalyptus benthamii for biofuel production
by Castro, Eulogio & Nieves, Ismael U. & Mullinnix, Mike T. & Sagues, William J. & Hoffman, Ralph W. & Fernández-Sandoval, Marco T. & Tian, Zhuoli & Rockwood, Donald L. & Tamang, Bijay & Ingram, Lonnie O.
- 84-92 Uncertainty over techno-economic potentials of biogas from municipal solid waste (MSW): A case study on an industrial process
by Rajendran, Karthik & Kankanala, Harshavardhan R. & Martinsson, Rakel & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- 93-102 The value of energy storage in South Korea’s electricity market: A Hotelling approach
by Shcherbakova, Anastasia & Kleit, Andrew & Cho, Joohyun
- 103-113 Improving photovoltaics grid integration through short time forecasting and self-consumption
by Masa-Bote, D. & Castillo-Cagigal, M. & Matallanas, E. & Caamaño-Martín, E. & Gutiérrez, A. & Monasterio-Huelín, F. & Jiménez-Leube, J.
- 114-122 Charge–discharge performance of carbon fiber-based electrodes in single cell and short stack for vanadium redox flow battery
by Di Blasi, A. & Briguglio, N. & Di Blasi, O. & Antonucci, V.
- 123-131 Home grown or imported? Biofuels life cycle GHG emissions in electricity generation and transportation
by Tokunaga, Kanae & Konan, Denise Eby
- 132-135 Comments on “Pyrolysis kinetics of biomass from product information” (Applied Energy 110 (2013) 1–8) regarding the inability to obtain meaningful kinetic parameters from a single non-isothermal curve
by Sánchez-Jiménez, Pedro E. & Rodríguez-Laguna, María del Rocío & Pérez-Maqueda, Luis A. & Criado, José M.
- 136-146 A systematic process integration framework for the optimal design and techno-economic performance analysis of energy supply and CO2 mitigation strategies
by Han, Jee-Hoon & Lee, In-Beum
- 147-157 Shale-to-well energy use and air pollutant emissions of shale gas production in China
by Chang, Yuan & Huang, Runze & Ries, Robert J. & Masanet, Eric
- 158-164 LTA-CAES – A low-temperature approach to Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage
by Wolf, Daniel & Budt, Marcus
- 165-178 Design of spiral coil PHC energy pile considering effective borehole thermal resistance and groundwater advection effects
by Go, Gyu-Hyun & Lee, Seung-Rae & Yoon, Seok & Kang, Han-byul
- 179-188 Process design and performance analysis of a Staged, Pressurized Oxy-Combustion (SPOC) power plant for carbon capture
by Gopan, Akshay & Kumfer, Benjamin M. & Phillips, Jeffrey & Thimsen, David & Smith, Richard & Axelbaum, Richard L.
- 189-196 Design of a photochemical water electrolysis system based on a W-typed dye-sensitized serial solar module for high hydrogen production
by Kwak, Byeong Sub & Chae, Jinho & Kang, Misook
- 197-205 Long-run marginal CO2 emissions factors in national electricity systems
by Hawkes, A.D.
- 206-217 A parametric study of light-duty natural gas vehicle competitiveness in the United States through 2050
by Peterson, Meghan B. & Barter, Garrett E. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 218-229 Technical and economic assessment of offshore wind power plants based on variable frequency operation of clusters with a single power converter
by de Prada Gil, Mikel & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Sumper, Andreas
- 230-237 Forecast value considering energy pricing in California
by Luoma, Jennifer & Mathiesen, Patrick & Kleissl, Jan
- 238-245 Corrosion of metal and metal alloy containers in contact with phase change materials (PCM) for potential heating and cooling applications
by Moreno, Pere & Miró, Laia & Solé, Aran & Barreneche, Camila & Solé, Cristian & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 246-253 Effect of the presence of HCl on cyclic CO2 capture of calcium-based sorbent in calcium looping process
by Wang, Wenjing & Li, Yingjie & Xie, Xin & Sun, Rongyue
- 254-263 Performance of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell short-stack with biogas feeding
by Papurello, D. & Borchiellini, R. & Bareschino, P. & Chiodo, V. & Freni, S. & Lanzini, A. & Pepe, F. & Ortigoza, G.A. & Santarelli, M
- 264-275 Role of crystal structure on CO2 capture by limestone derived CaO subjected to carbonation/recarbonation/calcination cycles at Ca-looping conditions
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A. & Quintanilla, M.A.S. & Perez-Vaquero, J.
- 276-288 The value of a clear, long-term climate policy agenda: A case study of China’s power sector using a multi-region optimization model
by Wang, Can & Ye, Minhua & Cai, Wenjia & Chen, Jining
- 289-299 Optimal fast charging station placing and sizing
by Sadeghi-Barzani, Payam & Rajabi-Ghahnavieh, Abbas & Kazemi-Karegar, Hosein