2014, Volume 125, Issue C
- 300-307 A physics-based time-varying transport delay oxygen concentration model for dual-loop exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engine air-paths
by Zeng, Xiangrui & Wang, Junmin
- 308-318 Oxy-fuel combustion in circulating fluidized bed boilers
by Leckner, Bo & Gómez-Barea, Alberto
2014, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-16 A systematic multi-step screening of numerous salt hydrates for low temperature thermochemical energy storage
by N’Tsoukpoe, Kokouvi Edem & Schmidt, Thomas & Rammelberg, Holger Urs & Watts, Beatriz Amanda & Ruck, Wolfgang K.L.
- 17-27 Microturbogas cogeneration systems for distributed generation: Effects of ambient temperature on global performance and components’ behavior
by Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L. & Comodi, G. & Renzi, M.
- 28-34 Methodology for the assessment of PV capacity over a city region using low-resolution LiDAR data and application to the City of Leeds (UK)
by Jacques, David A. & Gooding, James & Giesekam, Jannik J. & Tomlin, Alison S. & Crook, Rolf
- 35-43 Performance, combustion and emission tests of a metro-bus running on biodiesel-ULSD blended (B20) fuel
by Bari, S.
- 44-61 Cost-effectiveness of alternative powertrains for reduced energy use and CO2 emissions in passenger vehicles
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M.
- 62-72 An optimal investment planning framework for multiple distributed generation units in industrial distribution systems
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 73-81 A comprehensive experimental procedure for CO2 coal gasification: Is there really a maximum reaction rate?
by Gomez, Arturo & Silbermann, Rico & Mahinpey, Nader
- 82-93 Bioreducer use in Finnish blast furnace ironmaking – Analysis of CO2 emission reduction potential and mitigation cost
by Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo
- 94-116 GIS-driven analysis of e-mobility in urban areas: An evaluation of the impact on the electric energy grid
by De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena & Scholz, Harald & Martini, Giorgio
- 117-129 Evaluation of on-shore wind techno-economical potential in regions and islands
by Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta & Notario-del Pino, Jesús
- 130-139 Experimental and simulating examination of computer tools, Radlink and DOE2, for daylighting and energy simulation with venetian blinds
by Tian, Cheng & Chen, Tingyao & Chung, Tse-ming
- 140-147 Investigation on a 1kW traveling-wave thermoacoustic electrical generator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Zhang, Limin & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 148-155 Analyzing in-plane temperature distribution via a micro-temperature sensor in a unit polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
by Wang, H.Y. & Yang, W.J. & Kim, Y.B.
- 156-166 Robust on-line fault detection diagnosis for HVAC components based on nonlinear state estimation techniques
by Bonvini, Marco & Sohn, Michael D. & Granderson, Jessica & Wetter, Michael & Piette, Mary Ann
- 167-185 Working fluid selection for a two-phase thermofluidic oscillator: Effect of thermodynamic properties
by Markides, Christos N. & Solanki, Roochi & Galindo, Amparo
- 186-198 The effects of diluent composition on the rates of HCCI and spark assisted compression ignition combustion
by Olesky, Laura Manofsky & Lavoie, George A. & Assanis, Dennis N. & Wooldridge, Margaret S. & Martz, Jason B.
- 199-212 Can China realize its carbon emission reduction goal in 2020: From the perspective of thermal power development
by Liu, Liwei & Zong, Haijing & Zhao, Erdong & Chen, Chuxiang & Wang, Jianzhou
- 213-222 Experimental validation of a numerical code by thin film heat flux sensors for the resolution of thermal bridges in dynamic conditions
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Masi, Rosa Francesca & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Musto, Marilena & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 223-230 Experimental assessment of a fully predictive CFD approach, for flow of cooling air in an electric generator
by Moradnia, Pirooz & Chernoray, Valery & Nilsson, Håkan
- 231-240 Analysis and optimization of subcritical two-stage vapor injection heat pump systems
by Redón, A. & Navarro-Peris, E. & Pitarch, M. & Gonzálvez-Macia, J. & Corberán, J.M.
- 241-247 Removal of low concentration CO2 at ambient temperature using several potassium-based sorbents
by Zhao, Chuanwen & Guo, Yafei & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 248-255 Improving the supercooling degree of titanium dioxide nanofluids with sodium dodecylsulfate
by Jia, Lisi & Peng, Lan & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping & Li, Xing
- 256-273 Integration of different models in the design of chemical processes: Application to the design of a power plant
by Caballero, José A. & Navarro, Miguel A. & Ruiz-Femenia, Rubén & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 274-282 Utility scale energy storage and the need for flexible capacity metrics
by Cutter, Eric & Haley, Ben & Hargreaves, Jeremy & Williams, Jim
- 283-297 US shale gas production outlook based on well roll-out rate scenarios
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 298-308 Optimization of a Distributed Cogeneration System with solar district heating
by Buoro, Dario & Pinamonti, Piero & Reini, Mauro
- 309-324 On application of a new hybrid maximum power point tracking (MPPT) based photovoltaic system to the closed plant factory
by Jiang, Joe-Air & Su, Yu-Li & Shieh, Jyh-Cherng & Kuo, Kun-Chang & Lin, Tzu-Shiang & Lin, Ta-Te & Fang, Wei & Chou, Jui-Jen & Wang, Jen-Cheng
- 325-334 Methods for benchmarking building energy consumption against its past or intended performance: An overview
by Li, Zhengwei & Han, Yanmin & Xu, Peng
- 335-342 Can two-stage instead of one-stage anaerobic digestion really increase energy recovery from biomass?
by Schievano, A. & Tenca, A. & Lonati, S. & Manzini, E. & Adani, F.
- 343-353 Sequenced combustion characteristics, emission and thermal efficiency in gasoline homogeneous charge induced ignition
by Chao, Yu & Zhi, Wang & Jianxin, Wang
- 354-365 Natural gas fueled compression ignition engine performance and emissions maps with diesel and RME pilot fuels
by Imran, S. & Emberson, D.R. & Diez, A. & Wen, D.S. & Crookes, R.J. & Korakianitis, T.
- 366-376 Part-load particulate matter from a GDI engine and the connection with combustion characteristics
by Bonatesta, F. & Chiappetta, E. & La Rocca, A.
- 377-388 Assessment of energy storage for transmission-constrained wind
by Johnson, Jeremiah X. & De Kleine, Robert & Keoleian, Gregory A.
2014, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-12 Optimal charging of an electric vehicle using a Markov decision process
by Iversen, Emil B. & Morales, Juan M. & Madsen, Henrik
- 13-18 Opening size optimization of metal matrix in rolling-pressed activated carbon air–cathode for microbial fuel cells
by Li, Xiaojing & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Yueyong & Ding, Ning & Zhou, Qixing
- 19-28 China’s carbon footprint: A regional perspective on the effect of transitions in consumption and production patterns
by Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Lin, Chen & Tanikawa, Hiroki
- 29-36 CFD modeling for coal size effect on coal gasification in a two-stage commercial entrained-bed gasifier with an improved char gasification model
by Jeong, Hyo Jae & Seo, Dong Kyun & Hwang, Jungho
- 37-46 Numerical analysis of the scavenge flow and convective heat transfer in large two-stroke marine diesel engines
by Sigurdsson, E. & Ingvorsen, K.M. & Jensen, M.V. & Mayer, S. & Matlok, S. & Walther, J.H.
- 47-54 The effect of temperature mismatch on thermoelectric generators electrically connected in series and parallel
by Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Knox, Andrew R.
- 55-65 Analysis on performance of borehole heat exchanger in a layered subsurface
by Luo, Jin & Rohn, Joachim & Bayer, Manfred & Priess, Anna & Xiang, Wei
- 66-74 Membrane prepared by incorporation of crosslinked sulfonated polystyrene in the blend of PVdF-co-HFP/Nafion: A preliminary evaluation for application in DMFC
by Kumar, Piyush & Dutta, Kingshuk & Das, Suparna & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 75-81 A new continuous-flow process for catalytic conversion of glycerol to oxygenated fuel additive: Catalyst screening
by Nanda, Malaya R. & Yuan, Zhongshun & Qin, Wensheng & Ghaziaskar, Hassan S. & Poirier, Marc-Andre & Xu, Chunbao (Charles)
- 82-93 Socio-technical experiences from electric vehicle utilisation in commercial fleets
by Wikström, Martina & Hansson, Lisa & Alvfors, Per
- 94-107 Adaptation of the cost optimal level calculation method of Directive 2010/31/EU considering the influence of Turkish national factors
by Ganiç, Neşe & Yılmaz, A. Zerrin
- 108-120 Transesterification of canola, palm, peanut, soybean and sunflower oil with methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, butanol and tert-butanol to biodiesel: Modelling of chemical equilibrium, reaction kinetics and mass transfer based on fatty acid composition
by Likozar, Blaž & Levec, Janez
- 121-128 Transient performance characteristics of a hybrid ground-source heat pump in the cooling mode
by Lee, Joo Seong & Park, Honghee & Kim, Yongchan
- 129-142 Techno-economic assessment of lightweight and zero emission vehicles deployment in the passenger car fleet of developing countries
by González Palencia, Juan C. & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 143-156 Pretreatment methods to enhance anaerobic digestion of organic solid waste
by Ariunbaatar, Javkhlan & Panico, Antonio & Esposito, Giovanni & Pirozzi, Francesco & Lens, Piet N.L.
- 157-167 A method for simulating large PV arrays that include reverse biased cells
by Orozco-Gutierrez, M.L. & Ramirez-Scarpetta, J.M. & Spagnuolo, G. & Ramos-Paja, C.A.
- 168-178 Forecasting energy consumption of multi-family residential buildings using support vector regression: Investigating the impact of temporal and spatial monitoring granularity on performance accuracy
by Jain, Rishee K. & Smith, Kevin M. & Culligan, Patricia J. & Taylor, John E.
- 179-184 A novel method for the preparation of CO2 sorption sorbents with high performance
by Zhang, Zhonghua & Wang, Baodong & Sun, Qi & Zheng, Lingru
- 185-195 Energy saving potential of night ventilation: Sensitivity to pressure coefficients for different European climates
by Ramponi, Rubina & Angelotti, Adriana & Blocken, Bert
- 196-208 Dynamic distributed generation dispatch strategy for lowering the cost of building energy
by Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob
- 209-219 Energy Saving Alignment Strategy: Achieving energy efficiency in urban buildings by matching occupant temperature preferences with a building’s indoor thermal environment
by Xu, Xiaoqi & Culligan, Patricia J. & Taylor, John E.
- 220-231 Limiting windows offset thermal bridge losses using a new insulating coating
by Ibrahim, Mohamad & Biwole, Pascal Henry & Wurtz, Etienne & Achard, Patrick
- 232-241 Structural reliability analysis of parabolic trough receivers
by Wu, Zhiyong & Lei, Dongqiang & Yuan, Guofeng & Shao, Jiajia & Zhang, Yunting & Wang, Zhifeng
- 242-252 Exhaust gas recirculation for advanced diesel combustion cycles
by Asad, Usman & Zheng, Ming
- 253-262 Coordinated control for large-scale EV charging facilities and energy storage devices participating in frequency regulation
by Zhong, Jin & He, Lina & Li, Canbing & Cao, Yijia & Wang, Jianhui & Fang, Baling & Zeng, Long & Xiao, Guoxuan
- 263-272 A novel temperature-compensated model for power Li-ion batteries with dual-particle-filter state of charge estimation
by Liu, Xingtao & Chen, Zonghai & Zhang, Chenbin & Wu, Ji
- 273-280 Assessing the passive cooling effect of the ventilated pond protected with a reflecting layer
by Spanaki, Artemisia & Kolokotsa, Dionysia & Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Zacharopoulos, Ilias
- 281-291 Evaluation of ionic liquids as absorbents for ammonia absorption refrigeration cycles using COSMO-based process simulations
by Ruiz, E. & Ferro, V.R. & de Riva, J. & Moreno, D. & Palomar, J.
- 296-306 Technology scale and supply chains in a secure, affordable and low carbon energy transition
by Hoggett, Richard
- 307-315 A neo-institutional perspective of supply chains and energy security: Bioenergy in the UK
by Genus, Audley & Mafakheri, Fereshteh
- 316-326 Securitization of energy supply chains in China
by Leung, Guy C.K. & Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 327-334 Energy price risk and the sustainability of demand side supply chains
by Mulhall, Rachel Ann & Bryson, John R.
- 335-348 A systemic approach to assessing energy security in a low-carbon EU energy system
by Gracceva, Francesco & Zeniewski, Peter
- 349-357 Biofuels for road transport: Analysing evolving supply chains in Sweden from an energy security perspective
by Månsson, André & Sanches-Pereira, Alessandro & Hermann, Sebastian
- 358-367 Dynamic analysis of feasibility in ethanol supply chain for biofuel production in Mexico
by Rendon-Sagardi, Miguel A. & Sanchez-Ramirez, Cuauhtemoc & Cortes-Robles, Guillermo & Alor-Hernandez, Giner & Cedillo-Campos, Miguel G.
- 368-377 Implications of high renewable electricity penetration in the U.S. for water use, greenhouse gas emissions, land-use, and materials supply
by Arent, Doug & Pless, Jacquelyn & Mai, Trieu & Wiser, Ryan & Hand, Maureen & Baldwin, Sam & Heath, Garvin & Macknick, Jordan & Bazilian, Morgan & Schlosser, Adam & Denholm, Paul
- 378-386 Assessing the dynamic material criticality of infrastructure transitions: A case of low carbon electricity
by Roelich, Katy & Dawson, David A. & Purnell, Phil & Knoeri, Christof & Revell, Ruairi & Busch, Jonathan & Steinberger, Julia K.
- 387-396 Identifying critical materials for photovoltaics in the US: A multi-metric approach
by Goe, Michele & Gaustad, Gabrielle
- 397-414 Challenges in assessment of clean energy supply-chains based on byproduct minerals: A case study of tellurium use in thin film photovoltaics
by Bustamante, Michele L. & Gaustad, Gabrielle
- 415-423 A multilayered analysis of energy security research and the energy supply process
by Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya
- 424-434 Implications of paradigm shift in Japan’s electricity security of supply: A multi-dimensional indicator assessment
by Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Esteban, Miguel
- 435-437 Achieving sustainable supply chains through energy justice
by Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren
- 438-447 Effects of renewables penetration on the security of Portuguese electricity supply
by Gouveia, João Pedro & Dias, Luís & Martins, Inês & Seixas, Júlia
- 448-455 Towards smart grids: Identifying the risks that arise from the integration of energy and transport supply chains
by Eising, Jan Willem & van Onna, Tom & Alkemade, Floortje
2014, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-10 Impact of residential demand response on power system operation: A Belgian case study
by Dupont, B. & Dietrich, K. & De Jonghe, C. & Ramos, A. & Belmans, R.
- 11-16 Long term thermal stability of organic PCMs
by Behzadi, S. & Farid, M.M.
- 17-23 Effects of continuous feedback on households’ electricity consumption: Potentials and barriers
by Nilsson, Andreas & Bergstad, Cecilia Jakobsson & Thuvander, Liane & Andersson, David & Andersson, Kristin & Meiling, Pär
- 24-33 Reliability modeling of demand response considering uncertainty of customer behavior
by Kwag, Hyung-Geun & Kim, Jin-O
- 34-41 Enhancing methane production from rice straw by extrusion pretreatment
by Chen, Xiaohua & Zhang, YaLei & Gu, Yu & Liu, Zhanguang & Shen, Zheng & Chu, Huaqiang & Zhou, Xuefei
- 42-52 Real-time economic dispatch for the supply side of the energy-water nexus
by Santhosh, Apoorva & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal
- 53-61 Theoretical study on a novel ammonia–water cogeneration system with adjustable cooling to power ratios
by Yu, Zeting & Han, Jitian & Liu, Hai & Zhao, Hongxia
- 62-72 A statistical cognitive model to assess impact of spatially correlated wind production on market behaviors
by Rahimiyan, Morteza
- 73-82 Life cycle assessment of bio-jet fuel from hydrothermal liquefaction of microalgae
by Fortier, Marie-Odile P. & Roberts, Griffin W. & Stagg-Williams, Susan M. & Sturm, Belinda S.M.
- 83-93 Continuous power supply from a baseload renewable power plant
by Al-musleh, Easa I. & Mallapragada, Dharik S. & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 94-111 Implementation of the Partially Premixed Combustion concept in a 2-stroke HSDI diesel engine fueled with gasoline
by Benajes, J. & Molina, S. & Novella, R. & De Lima, D.
- 112-132 Hydrogen storage in clathrate hydrates: Current state of the art and future directions
by Veluswamy, Hari Prakash & Kumar, Rajnish & Linga, Praveen
- 133-142 Thermodynamic analysis of a novel integrated solar combined cycle
by Li, Yuanyuan & Yang, Yongping
- 143-150 Determination of specific heat ratio and error analysis for engine heat release calculations
by Abbaszadehmosayebi, G. & Ganippa, Lionel
- 151-161 Radio frequency spark plug: An ignition system for modern internal combustion engines
by Mariani, Antonio & Foucher, Fabrice
- 162-178 An optimization approach for long term investments planning in energy
by Flores, Julio R. & Montagna, Jorge M. & Vecchietti, Aldo
- 179-188 Undertaking high impact strategies: The role of national efficiency measures in long-term energy and emission reduction in steel making
by Xu, Tengfang & Karali, Nihan & Sathaye, Jayant
- 189-195 Pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse with microwaves irradiation and its effects on the structure and on enzymatic hydrolysis
by Moretti, Marcia Maria de Souza & Bocchini-Martins, Daniela Alonso & Nunes, Christiane da Costa Carreira & Villena, Maria Arévalo & Perrone, Olavo Micali & Silva, Roberto da & Boscolo, Maurício & Gomes, Eleni
- 196-206 Distributed and micro-generation from biogas and agricultural application of sewage sludge: Comparative environmental performance analysis using life cycle approaches
by Sadhukhan, Jhuma
- 207-215 The renewable energy directive and cereal residues
by Whittaker, Carly & Borrion, Aiduan Li & Newnes, Linda & McManus, Marcelle
- 216-236 Experimental and numerical analysis of gas distribution in molten carbonate fuel cells
by Schenone, Corrado & Borelli, Davide
- 237-246 Potential assessment of CO2 injection for heat mining and geological storage in geothermal reservoirs of China
by Zhang, Liang & Ezekiel, Justin & Li, Dexiang & Pei, Jingjing & Ren, Shaoran
- 247-260 Ultra-high speed imaging and OH-LIF study of DMF and MF combustion in a DISI optical engine
by Ma, Xiao & Xu, Hongming & Jiang, Changzhao & Shuai, Shijin
- 261-268 Isobutanol from glycerine – A techno-economic evaluation of a new biofuel production process
by Bauer, Fredric & Hulteberg, Christian
- 269-279 Global warming impact assessment of a crop residue gasification project—A dynamic LCA perspective
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 280-287 Effective thermal conductivity for melting in PCM encapsulated in a sphere
by Amin, N.A.M. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M.
- 288-309 A UK-based assessment of hybrid PV and solar-thermal systems for domestic heating and power: System performance
by Herrando, María & Markides, Christos N. & Hellgardt, Klaus
- 310-320 Air-fraction modeling for simultaneous Diesel engine NOx and PM emissions control during active DPF regenerations
by Chen, Pingen & Wang, Junmin
2014, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-9 Understanding the chemical and structural transformations of lignin macromolecule during torrefaction
by Wen, Jia-Long & Sun, Shao-Long & Yuan, Tong-Qi & Xu, Feng & Sun, Run-Cang
- 10-19 Index decomposition analysis of residential energy consumption in China: 2002–2010
by Nie, Hongguang & Kemp, René
- 20-27 A new neural network model for the state-of-charge estimation in the battery degradation process
by Kang, LiuWang & Zhao, Xuan & Ma, Jian
- 28-37 Comparison of the influence of biomass, solar–thermal and small hydraulic power on the Spanish electricity prices by means of artificial intelligence techniques
by Azofra, D. & Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J. & Saenz-Díez, J.C.
- 38-50 Transient model of a vertical freezer with door openings and defrost effects
by Mastrullo, R. & Mauro, A.W. & Menna, L. & Palma, A. & Vanoli, G.P.
- 51-63 Characterization of the power and efficiency of Stirling engine subsystems
by García, D. & González, M.A. & Prieto, J.I. & Herrero, S. & López, S. & Mesonero, I. & Villasante, C.
- 64-78 Bioenergy, material, and nutrients recovery from household waste: Advanced material, substance, energy, and cost flow analysis of a waste refinery process
by Tonini, Davide & Dorini, Gianluca & Astrup, Thomas Fruergaard
- 79-95 Advances and challenges in ORC systems modeling for low grade thermal energy recovery
by Ziviani, Davide & Beyene, Asfaw & Venturini, Mauro
- 96-103 Performance characteristics of R1234yf ejector-expansion refrigeration cycle
by Li, Huashan & Cao, Fei & Bu, Xianbiao & Wang, Lingbao & Wang, Xianlong
- 104-113 Experimental and numerical investigation of the application of phase change materials in a simulative power batteries thermal management system
by Ling, Ziye & Chen, Jiajie & Fang, Xiaoming & Zhang, Zhengguo & Xu, Tao & Gao, Xuenong & Wang, Shuangfeng
- 114-122 Performance of novel thermal energy storage engineered cementitious composites incorporating a paraffin/diatomite composite phase change material
by Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin
- 123-131 A discrete Fourier transform-based fuel concentration and permeation sensing scheme for low temperature fuel cells
by Chiu, Yu-Jen & Leon Yu, T.
- 132-139 Towards distributed combustion for ultra low emission using swirling and non-swirling flowfields
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 140-148 A unified model for the deployment of carbon capture and storage
by Lee, Jui-Yuan & Tan, Raymond R. & Chen, Cheng-Liang
- 149-158 A feasibility study of a stand-alone hybrid solar–wind–battery system for a remote island
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 159-173 Evaluating the approach to reduce the overrun cost of grid connected PV systems for the Spanish electricity sector: Performance analysis of the period 2010–2012
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Ballart, Jordi & Monjo, Lluis
- 174-183 Economic and environmental based operation strategies of a hybrid photovoltaic–microgas turbine trigeneration system
by Basrawi, Firdaus & Yamada, Takanobu & Obara, Shin’ya
- 184-195 Dynamic thermal performance analysis of a molten-salt packed-bed thermal energy storage system using PCM capsules
by Wu, Ming & Xu, Chao & He, Ya-Ling
- 196-206 Performance and emissions of a small scale generator powered by a spark ignition engine with adaptive fuel injection control
by Irimescu, Adrian & Vasiu, Gabriel & Tordai, Gavrilă Trif
- 207-218 Innovative steam generation system for the secondary loop of “ALFRED” lead-cooled fast reactor demonstrator
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Prato, Alessandro Pini & Revetria, Roberto
- 219-232 A multi-criteria approach for the optimal selection of working fluid and design parameters in Organic Rankine Cycle systems
by Toffolo, Andrea & Lazzaretto, Andrea & Manente, Giovanni & Paci, Marco
- 233-244 Uncertainty and global sensitivity analysis in the design of parabolic-trough direct steam generation plants for process heat applications
by Silva, R. & Pérez, M. & Berenguel, M. & Valenzuela, L. & Zarza, E.
- 245-251 A new ejector heat exchanger based on an ejector heat pump and a water-to-water heat exchanger
by Sun, Fangtian & Fu, Lin & Sun, Jian & Zhang, Shigang
- 252-263 Improvement of powertrain efficiency through energy breakdown analysis
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Repetto, Matteo & Prato, Alessandro Pini
2014, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-10 Photovoltaic and photocatalytic performance study of SOLWAT system for the degradation of Methylene Blue, Acid Red 26 and 4-Chlorophenol
by Wang, Zhen & Wang, Yiping & Vivar, Marta & Fuentes, Manuel & Zhu, Li & Qin, Lianwei
- 11-15 Alternative approach to estimate the hydrolysis rate constant of particulate material from batch data
by Koch, Konrad & Drewes, Jörg E.
- 16-22 Performance optimization analyses and parametric design criteria of a dye-sensitized solar cell thermoelectric hybrid device
by Su, Shanhe & Liu, Tie & Wang, Yuan & Chen, Xiaohang & Wang, Jintong & Chen, Jincan
- 23-30 Enhancement of energy production efficiency from mixed biomass of Chlorella pyrenoidosa and cassava starch through combined hydrogen fermentation and methanogenesis
by Xia, Ao & Cheng, Jun & Ding, Lingkan & Lin, Richen & Song, Wenlu & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 31-40 A study aimed at assessing the potential impact of vehicle electrification on grid infrastructure and road-traffic green house emissions
by Sorrentino, Marco & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Sorrentino, Luca
- 41-48 Strengthening the case for recycling photovoltaics: An energy payback analysis
by Goe, Michele & Gaustad, Gabrielle
- 49-55 Technical and operational feasibility of psychrophilic anaerobic digestion biotechnology for processing ammonia-rich waste
by Massé, Daniel I. & Rajagopal, Rajinikanth & Singh, Gursharan
- 56-64 Direct carbon fuel cell operation on brown coal
by Rady, Adam C. & Giddey, Sarbjit & Kulkarni, Aniruddha & Badwal, Sukhvinder P.S. & Bhattacharya, Sankar & Ladewig, Bradley P.
- 65-74 Heat flux and temperature prediction on a volumetric receiver installed in a solar furnace
by Roldán, M.I. & Monterreal, R.
- 75-84 Semi-analytical modelling of a hydraulic free-piston engine
by Wu, Wei & Hu, Jibin & Yuan, Shihua
- 85-94 Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide at low overpotential on a polyaniline/Cu2O nanocomposite based electrode
by Grace, Andrews Nirmala & Choi, Song Yi & Vinoba, Mari & Bhagiyalakshmi, Margandan & Chu, Dae Hyun & Yoon, Yeoil & Nam, Sung Chan & Jeong, Soon Kwan
- 95-103 U.S. natural gas exports and their global impacts
by Arora, Vipin & Cai, Yiyong
- 104-114 RO-PRO desalination: An integrated low-energy approach to seawater desalination
by Prante, Jeri L. & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Childress, Amy E. & Achilli, Andrea
- 115-124 Optimizing limited solar roof access by exergy analysis of solar thermal, photovoltaic, and hybrid photovoltaic thermal systems
by Pathak, M.J.M. & Sanders, P.G. & Pearce, J.M.
- 125-132 An original tool for checking energy performance and certification of buildings by means of Artificial Neural Networks
by Buratti, C. & Barbanera, M. & Palladino, D.
- 133-146 Reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions by energy efficiency measures and international trading: A bottom-up modeling for the U.S. iron and steel sector
by Karali, Nihan & Xu, Tengfang & Sathaye, Jayant
- 147-158 Performance of a 5kWe Organic Rankine Cycle at part-load operation
by Ibarra, Mercedes & Rovira, Antonio & Alarcón-Padilla, Diego-César & Blanco, Julián
- 159-168 Feedback on electricity usage for home energy management: A social experiment in a local village of cold region
by Matsui, Kanae & Ochiai, Hideya & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 169-180 Does controlled electric vehicle charging substitute cross-border transmission capacity?
by Verzijlbergh, Remco & Brancucci Martínez-Anido, Carlo & Lukszo, Zofia & de Vries, Laurens
2014, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-9 Heating performance characteristics of a dual source heat pump using air and waste heat in electric vehicles
by Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kang, Hoon & Lee, Ho Seong & Jung, Hae Won & Baek, Changhyun & Kim, Yongchan
- 10-20 Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2
by Rahdar, Mohammad & Wang, Lizhi & Hu, Guiping
- 21-32 A perturbation strategy for fuel consumption minimization in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: Analysis, Design and FPGA implementation
by Ramos-Paja, Carlos Andrés & Spagnuolo, Giovanni & Petrone, Giovanni & Mamarelis, Emilio
- 33-42 Parametric analysis of influencing factors in Phase Change Material Wallboard (PCMW)
by Zhou, D. & Shire, G.S.F. & Tian, Y.
- 43-56 Fluid flow and mass transfer characteristics of enhanced CO2 capture in a minichannel reactor
by Ganapathy, H. & Shooshtari, A. & Dessiatoun, S. & Alshehhi, M. & Ohadi, M.
- 57-66 Cost-benefit analysis of sustainable energy development using life-cycle co-benefits assessment and the system dynamics approach
by Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Tseng, Chao-Heng
- 67-78 Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis
by Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li
- 79-84 Effect of pelletizing conditions on combustion behaviour of single wood pellet
by Biswas, Amit Kumar & Rudolfsson, Magnus & Broström, Markus & Umeki, Kentaro
- 85-98 The carbon payback of micro-generation: An integrated hybrid input–output approach
by Bush, Ruth & Jacques, David A. & Scott, Kate & Barrett, John
- 99-117 A proposal for a site location planning model of environmentally friendly urban energy supply plants using an environment and energy geographical information system (E-GIS) database (DB) and an artificial neural network (ANN)
by Yeo, In-Ae & Yee, Jurng-Jae
- 118-130 A Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for PV system using Cuckoo Search with partial shading capability
by Ahmed, Jubaer & Salam, Zainal
- 131-140 Development of new molten salts with LiNO3 and Ca(NO3)2 for energy storage in CSP plants
by Fernández, A.G. & Ushak, S. & Galleguillos, H. & Pérez, F.J.
- 141-150 Locational marginal emissions: Analysis of pollutant emission reduction through spatial management of load distribution
by Wang, Y. & Wang, C. & Miller, C.J. & McElmurry, S.P. & Miller, S.S. & Rogers, M.M.
- 151-162 Performance characterization of a PCM storage tank
by López-Navarro, A. & Biosca-Taronger, J. & Corberán, J.M. & Peñalosa, C. & Lázaro, A. & Dolado, P. & Payá, J.
- 163-172 CLC in packed beds using syngas and CuO/Al2O3: Model description and experimental validation
by Hamers, H.P. & Gallucci, F. & Cobden, P.D. & Kimball, E. & van Sint Annaland, M.
- 173-180 Influence of staircase ventilation state on the airflow and heat transfer of the heated room on the middle floor of high rise building
by Shi, W.X. & Ji, J. & Sun, J.H. & Lo, S.M. & Li, L.J. & Yuan, X.Y.
- 181-189 Experimental study on the direct/indirect contact energy storage container in mobilized thermal energy system (M-TES)
by Wang, Weilong & Guo, Shaopeng & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue & Zhao, Jun & Li, Xun & Ding, Jing
- 190-203 Influence of exhaust gas heating and L/D ratios on the discharge efficiencies for an activated carbon natural gas storage system
by Sahoo, P.K. & Prajwal, B.P. & Dasetty, Siva Kalyan & John, M. & Newalkar, B.L. & Choudary, N.V. & Ayappa, K.G.
- 204-217 Alkanes as working fluids for high-temperature exhaust heat recovery of diesel engine using organic Rankine cycle
by Shu, Gequn & Li, Xiaoning & Tian, Hua & Liang, Xingyu & Wei, Haiqiao & Wang, Xu
- 218-227 State-of-charge estimation and uncertainty for lithium-ion battery strings
by Truchot, Cyril & Dubarry, Matthieu & Liaw, Bor Yann
- 228-236 The performance of perturb and observe and incremental conductance maximum power point tracking method under dynamic weather conditions
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Lauss, George
- 237-245 Geometrical prediction of maximum power point for photovoltaics
by Kumar, Gaurav & Panchal, Ashish K.
- 246-256 Photovoltaic-green roofs: An experimental evaluation of system performance
by Chemisana, D. & Lamnatou, Chr.
- 257-265 Upscale potential and financial feasibility of a reverse electrodialysis power plant
by Daniilidis, Alexandros & Herber, Rien & Vermaas, David A.
- 266-277 Impact of unpredictable renewables on gas-balancing design in Europe
by Keyaerts, Nico & Delarue, Erik & Rombauts, Yannick & D’haeseleer, William
- 278-287 Electricity portfolio planning model incorporating renewable energy characteristics
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yun-Hsun
- 288-295 Development of tortuosity factor for assessment of lignocellulosic biomass delivery cost to a biorefinery
by Sultana, Arifa & Kumar, Amit
- 296-305 MPEC strategies for efficient and stable scheduling of hydrogen pipeline network operation
by Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong
- 306-313 Improving energy efficiency of cyclone circuits in coal beneficiation plants by pump-storage systems
by Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 314-329 Current hybrid-electric powertrain architectures: Applying empirical design data to life cycle assessment and whole-life cost analysis
by Hutchinson, Tim & Burgess, Stuart & Herrmann, Guido
- 330-340 Performance and exhaust emissions prediction of a CRDI assisted single cylinder diesel engine coupled with EGR using artificial neural network
by Roy, Sumit & Banerjee, Rahul & Bose, Probir Kumar
- 341-350 A game theoretic framework for a next-generation retail electricity market with high penetration of distributed residential electricity suppliers
by Su, Wencong & Huang, Alex Q.
- 351-362 Modelling of a chemisorption refrigeration and power cogeneration system
by Bao, Huashan & Wang, Yaodong & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 363-370 Energy efficiency and capital-energy substitutability: Evidence from four OPEC countries
by Adetutu, Morakinyo O.
- 371-383 Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks
by Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K.
- 384-393 Extraction of solar cell parameters from a single current–voltage characteristic using teaching learning based optimization algorithm
by Patel, Sanjaykumar J. & Panchal, Ashish K. & Kheraj, Vipul
- 394-404 Ethanol effect as premixed fuel in dual-fuel CI engines: Experimental and numerical investigations
by Fraioli, Valentina & Mancaruso, Ezio & Migliaccio, Marianna & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 405-416 Development of a control-oriented model to optimise fuel consumption and NOX emissions in a DI Diesel engine
by Molina, S. & Guardiola, C. & Martín, J. & García-Sarmiento, D.
- 417-430 Operation of a fully renewable electric energy system with CSP plants
by Domínguez, R. & Conejo, A.J. & Carrión, M.
- 431-437 How to transform an asphalt concrete pavement into a solar turbine
by García, Alvaro & Partl, Manfred N.
- 438-444 Direct transesterification of wet Cryptococcus curvatus cells to biodiesel through use of microwave irradiation
by Cui, Yi & Liang, Yanna
- 445-453 An adaptive load dispatching and forecasting strategy for a virtual power plant including renewable energy conversion units
by Tascikaraoglu, A. & Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M. & Karakas, A.
- 454-466 Effect of air–fuel mixing quality on characteristics of conventional and low temperature diesel combustion
by Han, Sangwook & Kim, Jaeheun & Bae, Choongsik
- 467-475 Theoretical analysis of a novel, portable, CPC-based solar thermal collector for methanol reforming
by Gu, Xiaoguang & Taylor, Robert A. & Morrison, Graham & Rosengarten, Gary
- 476-487 Air–soil heat exchangers for heating and cooling of buildings: Design guidelines, potentials and constraints, system integration and global energy balance
by Hollmuller, Pierre & Lachal, Bernard
- 488-496 Optimal deployment of thermal energy storage under diverse economic and climate conditions
by DeForest, Nicholas & Mendes, Gonçalo & Stadler, Michael & Feng, Wei & Lai, Judy & Marnay, Chris
- 497-520 Enzymatic biodiesel: Challenges and opportunities
by Christopher, Lew P. & Hemanathan Kumar, & Zambare, Vasudeo P.
- 521-529 Experimental results and modeling of energy storage and recovery in a packed bed of alumina particles
by Anderson, Ryan & Shiri, Samira & Bindra, Hitesh & Morris, Jeffrey F.
- 530-536 Influence of butanol addition to diesel–biodiesel blend on engine performance and particulate emissions of a stationary diesel engine
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 537-556 Automated metamodel generation for Design Space Exploration and decision-making – A novel method supporting performance-oriented building design and retrofitting
by Geyer, Philipp & Schlüter, Arno