2016, Volume 171, Issue C
- 347-356 Environmental and economic assessment of the Inbicon lignocellulosic ethanol technology
by Zech, Konstantin M. & Meisel, Kathleen & Brosowski, André & Toft, Lars Villadsgaard & Müller-Langer, Franziska
- 357-371 Energy management by generator rescheduling in congestive deregulated power system
by Nesamalar, J. Jeslin Drusila & Venkatesh, P. & Raja, S. Charles
- 372-382 Reinforcement learning-based real-time energy management for a hybrid tracked vehicle
by Zou, Yuan & Liu, Teng & Liu, Dexing & Sun, Fengchun
- 383-391 Enhancement of methanol production from synthetic gas mixture by Methylosinus sporium through covalent immobilization
by Patel, Sanjay K.S. & Selvaraj, Chandrabose & Mardina, Primata & Jeong, Jae-Hoon & Kalia, Vipin C. & Kang, Yun Chan & Lee, Jung-Kul
- 392-404 Use of finite element models for estimating thermal performance of façade-integrated solar thermal collectors
by Leone, Giuliana & Beccali, Marco
- 405-414 Capacitive deionization regeneration as a possible improvement of membrane regeneration method for absorption air-conditioning system
by Li, Xiu-Wei & Zhang, Xiao-Song & Wang, Hao & Zhang, Zhuo
- 415-428 Analysis of an air-cooled chiller replacement project using a probabilistic approach for energy performance contracts
by Lee, P. & Lam, P.T.I. & Lee, W.L. & Chan, E.H.W.
- 429-443 Comparative life cycle energy and cost analysis of post-disaster temporary housings
by Atmaca, Adem & Atmaca, Nihat
- 444-455 The vulnerability of thermoelectric power generation to water scarcity in China: Current status and future scenarios for power planning and climate change
by Zheng, Xinzhu & Wang, Can & Cai, Wenjia & Kummu, Matti & Varis, Olli
- 456-467 Sensitivity analysis of technology and supply change for CO2 emission intensity of energy-intensive industries based on input–output model
by Yan, Junna & Zhao, Tao & Kang, Jidong
- 468-482 Effects of several types of biomass fuels on the yield, nanostructure and reactivity of soot from fast pyrolysis at high temperatures
by Trubetskaya, Anna & Jensen, Peter Arendt & Jensen, Anker Degn & Garcia Llamas, Angel David & Umeki, Kentaro & Gardini, Diego & Kling, Jens & Bates, Richard B. & Glarborg, Peter
- 483-490 Process synthesis and analysis for catalytic conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to fuels: Separate conversion of cellulose and hemicellulose using 2-sec-butylphenol (SBP) solvent
by Byun, Jaewon & Han, Jeehoon
- 491-500 Local and regional energy companies offering energy services: Key activities and implications for the business model
by Kindström, Daniel & Ottosson, Mikael
- 501-522 Feasible path toward 40–100% renewable energy shares for power supply in France by 2050: A prospective analysis
by Krakowski, Vincent & Assoumou, Edi & Mazauric, Vincent & Maïzi, Nadia
- 523-540 Potential of vehicle-to-grid ancillary services considering the uncertainties in plug-in electric vehicle availability and service/localization limitations in distribution grids
by Sarabi, Siyamak & Davigny, Arnaud & Courtecuisse, Vincent & Riffonneau, Yann & Robyns, Benoît
- 541-554 In-situ implementation and evaluation of an online robust pump speed control strategy for avoiding low delta-T syndrome in complex chilled water systems of high-rise buildings
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Shan, Kui
- 555-580 Scenario-based comparative assessment of potential future electricity systems – A new methodological approach using Germany in 2050 as an example
by Lunz, Benedikt & Stöcker, Philipp & Eckstein, Sascha & Nebel, Arjuna & Samadi, Sascha & Erlach, Berit & Fischedick, Manfred & Elsner, Peter & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 581-591 A dynamic organic Rankine cycle using a zeotropic mixture as the working fluid with composition tuning to match changing ambient conditions
by Collings, Peter & Yu, Zhibin & Wang, Enhua
- 592-607 A novel methodology for energy performance benchmarking of buildings by means of Linear Mixed Effect Model: The case of space and DHW heating of out-patient Healthcare Centres
by Capozzoli, Alfonso & Piscitelli, Marco Savino & Neri, Francesco & Grassi, Daniele & Serale, Gianluca
- 608-628 Community-based hybrid electricity supply system: A practical and comparative approach
by Akinyele, D.O. & Rayudu, R.K.
- 629-645 Comprehensive study of the influence of aging on the hysteresis behavior of a lithium iron phosphate cathode-based lithium ion battery – An experimental investigation of the hysteresis
by Marongiu, Andrea & Nußbaum, Felix Gerd Wilhelm & Waag, Wladislaw & Garmendia, Maitane & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 646-655 Conversion of petroleum to methane by the indigenous methanogenic consortia for oil recovery in heavy oil reservoir
by Xia, Wenjie & Shen, Weijun & Yu, Li & Zheng, Chenggang & Yu, Weichu & Tang, Yongchun
- 656-666 Frosting characteristics and heating performance of a direct-expansion solar-assisted heat pump for space heating under frosting conditions
by Huang, Wenzhu & Ji, Jie & Xu, Ning & Li, Guiqiang
2016, Volume 170, Issue C
- 1-21 An optimization framework for the integrated planning of generation and transmission expansion in interconnected power systems
by Guerra, Omar J. & Tejada, Diego A. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V.
- 22-29 An ensemble approach for short-term load forecasting by extreme learning machine
by Li, Song & Goel, Lalit & Wang, Peng
- 30-46 DR-Advisor: A data-driven demand response recommender system
by Behl, Madhur & Smarra, Francesco & Mangharam, Rahul
- 47-57 Experimental study on catalytic cracking of model tar compounds in a dual layer granular bed filter
by Hu, Fu-Xiang & Yang, Guo-Hua & Ding, Guo-Zhu & Li, Zhen & Du, Ka-Shuai & Hu, Zhi-Fa & Tian, Su-Rui
- 58-64 Rechargeable hybrid aqueous batteries using silica nanoparticle doped aqueous electrolytes
by Lu, Changyu & Hoang, Tuan K.A. & Doan, The Nam Long & Zhao, Hongbin & Pan, Ran & Yang, Li & Guan, Weisheng & Chen, P.
- 65-75 A transient quasi-3D entire time scale line source model for the fluid and ground temperature prediction of vertical ground heat exchangers (GHEs)
by Zhang, Linfeng & Zhang, Quan & Huang, Gongsheng
- 76-91 Dynamic thermal response of building material layers in aspect of their moisture content
by Kontoleon, K.J. & Giarma, C.
- 92-100 Performance prediction of horizontal hydrokinetic energy converter using multiple-cylinder synergy in flow induced motion
by Kim, Eun Soo & Bernitsas, Michael M.
- 101-115 A novel approach for optimal combinations of wind, PV, and energy storage system in diesel-free isolated communities
by Ahadi, Amir & Kang, Sang-Kyun & Lee, Jang-Ho
- 116-129 Characterisation of stormwater in biomass-fired combined heat and power plants – Impact of biomass fuel storage
by Larsson, Magnus & Yan, Jinying & Nordenskjöld, Carl & Forsberg, Kerstin & Liu, Longcheng
- 130-139 A novel phase-change cement composite for thermal energy storage: Fabrication, thermal and mechanical properties
by Zhang, He & Xing, Feng & Cui, Hong-Zhi & Chen, Da-Zhu & Ouyang, Xing & Xu, Su-Zhen & Wang, Jia-Xin & Huang, Yi-Tian & Zuo, Jian-Dong & Tang, Jiao-Ning
- 140-147 Non-catalytic pyrolysis of scrap tires using a newly developed two-stage pyrolyzer for the production of a pyrolysis oil with a low sulfur content
by Choi, Gyung-Goo & Oh, Seung-Jin & Kim, Joo-Sik
- 148-160 Sensitivity analysis of a vertical geothermal heat pump system
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 161-175 Vehicle to Grid regulation services of electric delivery trucks: Economic and environmental benefit analysis
by Zhao, Yang & Noori, Mehdi & Tatari, Omer
- 176-185 Process and techno-economic analysis of green diesel production from waste vegetable oil and the comparison with ester type biodiesel production
by Glisic, Sandra B. & Pajnik, Jelena M. & Orlović, Aleksandar M.
- 186-192 Biomass gasification process with the tar removal technologies utilizing bio-oil scrubber and char bed
by Nakamura, Shunsuke & Kitano, Shigeru & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 193-207 Exergoeconomic analysis of utilizing the transcritical CO2 cycle and the ORC for a recompression supercritical CO2 cycle waste heat recovery: A comparative study
by Wang, Xurong & Dai, Yiping
- 208-218 Flex fuel polygeneration: Integrating renewable natural gas into Fischer–Tropsch synthesis
by Kieffer, Matthew & Brown, Tristan & Brown, Robert C.
- 219-231 An experimental study on the combustion and emission characteristics of a diesel engine under low temperature combustion of diesel/gasoline/n-butanol blends
by Huang, Haozhong & Zhou, Chengzhong & Liu, Qingsheng & Wang, Qingxin & Wang, Xueqiang
- 232-241 Performance evaluation of solar adsorption cooling systems for vaccine preservation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Allouhi, A. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A. & Agrouaz, Y. & Bouhal, T. & Saidur, R. & Benbassou, A.
- 242-249 The effects of allowance price on energy demand under a personal carbon trading scheme
by Fan, Jin & Li, Jun & Wu, Yanrui & Wang, Shanyong & Zhao, Dingtao
- 250-268 A review on compressed air energy storage: Basic principles, past milestones and recent developments
by Budt, Marcus & Wolf, Daniel & Span, Roland & Yan, Jinyue
- 269-277 Engineering, environmental and economic performance evaluation of high-gravity carbonation process for carbon capture and utilization
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Lorente Lafuente, Ana Maria & Chiang, Pen-Chi
- 278-285 Modeling a power-to-renewable methane system for an assessment of power grid balancing options in the Baltic States’ region
by Zoss, Toms & Dace, Elina & Blumberga, Dagnija
- 286-292 A refractory selective solar absorber for high performance thermochemical steam reforming
by Jiang, Dongyue & Yang, Wenming & Tang, Aikun
- 293-303 Multi-objective optimization of the building energy performance: A simulation-based approach by means of particle swarm optimization (PSO)
by Delgarm, N. & Sajadi, B. & Kowsary, F. & Delgarm, S.
- 304-313 Data-driven real-time power dispatch for maximizing variable renewable generation
by Li, Zhigang & Qiu, Feng & Wang, Jianhui
- 314-323 Experimental investigation of the thermal and electrical performance of the heat pipe BIPV/T system with metal wires
by Wang, Zhangyuan & Qiu, Feng & Yang, Wansheng & Zhao, Xudong & Mei, Sheng
- 324-328 Macro-encapsulation of metallic phase change material using cylindrical-type ceramic containers for high-temperature thermal energy storage
by Fukahori, Ryo & Nomura, Takahiro & Zhu, Chunyu & Sheng, Nan & Okinaka, Noriyuki & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 329-344 Evaluating the 2014 retroactive regulatory framework applied to the grid connected PV systems in Spain
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Miret, Jaume & Castilla, Miguel & Guzman, Ramon
- 345-352 CO2 abatement from the iron and steel industry using a combined Ca–Fe chemical loop
by Tian, Sicong & Li, Kaimin & Jiang, Jianguo & Chen, Xuejing & Yan, Feng
- 353-361 Performance of an effectively integrated biomass multi-stage gasification system and a steel industry heat treatment furnace
by Gunarathne, Duleeka Sandamali & Mellin, Pelle & Yang, Weihong & Pettersson, Magnus & Ljunggren, Rolf
- 362-376 Dynamic photovoltaic greenhouse: Energy efficiency in clear sky conditions
by Marucci, Alvaro & Cappuccini, Andrea
- 377-387 Demonstrating demand response from water distribution system through pump scheduling
by Menke, Ruben & Abraham, Edo & Parpas, Panos & Stoianov, Ivan
- 388-393 Numerical investigations on ethanol electrolysis for production of pure hydrogen from renewable sources
by Ehteshami, S. Mohsen Mousavi & Vignesh, S. & Rasheed, R.K.A. & Chan, S.H.
- 394-402 Fuel consumption model for conventional diesel buses
by Wang, Jinghui & Rakha, Hesham A.
- 403-414 Using variable piston trajectory to reduce engine-out emissions
by Zhang, Chen & Sun, Zongxuan
- 415-436 Separation and structural characterization of the value-added chemicals from mild degradation of lignites: A review
by Liu, Fang-Jing & Wei, Xian-Yong & Fan, Maohong & Zong, Zhi-Min
- 437-444 Optimal scale of carbon-negative energy facilities
by Sanchez, Daniel L. & Callaway, Duncan S.
- 445-454 Well-to-wheel analysis of bio-methane via gasification, in heavy duty engines within the transport sector of the European Union
by Alamia, Alberto & Magnusson, Ingemar & Johnsson, Filip & Thunman, Henrik
- 455-465 Day-ahead hourly electricity load modeling by functional regression
by Feng, Yonghan & Ryan, Sarah M.
- 466-475 Performance analysis of solar cogeneration system with different integration strategies for potable water and domestic hot water production
by Uday Kumar, N.T. & Mohan, Gowtham & Martin, Andrew
- 476-488 Synergy of smart grids and hybrid distributed generation on the value of energy storage
by Crespo Del Granado, Pedro & Pang, Zhan & Wallace, Stein W.
2016, Volume 169, Issue C
- 1-13 Energy–water nexus of wind power generation systems
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 14-27 Methodology of comprehensive building energy performance diagnosis for large commercial buildings at multiple levels
by Wang, Huilong & Xu, Peng & Lu, Xing & Yuan, Dengkuo
- 28-39 Impact of EV penetration on Volt–VAR Optimization of distribution networks using real-time co-simulation monitoring platform
by Manbachi, M. & Sadu, A. & Farhangi, H. & Monti, A. & Palizban, A. & Ponci, F. & Arzanpour, S.
- 40-48 Fading Kalman filter-based real-time state of charge estimation in LiFePO4 battery-powered electric vehicles
by Lim, KaiChin & Bastawrous, Hany Ayad & Duong, Van-Huan & See, Khay Wai & Zhang, Peng & Dou, Shi Xue
- 49-62 Thermodynamic feasibility of alternative supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles integrated with an ejector
by Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Too, Yen Chean Soo & Benito, Regano & McNaughton, Robbie & Stein, Wes
- 63-71 A spectral-splitting PV–thermal volumetric solar receiver
by Mojiri, Ahmad & Stanley, Cameron & Rodriguez-Sanchez, David & Everett, Vernie & Blakers, Andrew & Rosengarten, Gary
- 72-80 Experimental investigations on prototype heat storage units utilizing stable supercooling of sodium acetate trihydrate mixtures
by Dannemand, Mark & Dragsted, Janne & Fan, Jianhua & Johansen, Jakob Berg & Kong, Weiqiang & Furbo, Simon
- 81-92 Dual estimation: Constructing building energy models from data sampled at low rate
by Baldi, Simone & Yuan, Shuai & Endel, Petr & Holub, Ondrej
- 93-111 MILP model for long-term energy mix planning with consideration of power system reserves
by Wierzbowski, Michal & Lyzwa, Wojciech & Musial, Izabela
- 112-125 Potentials of cooled EGR and water injection for knock resistance and fuel consumption improvements of gasoline engines
by Bozza, Fabio & De Bellis, Vincenzo & Teodosio, Luigi
- 126-137 Experimental investigation of partially premixed methane–air and methane–oxygen flames stabilized over a perforated-plate burner
by Rashwan, Sherif S. & Ibrahim, Abdelmaged H. & Abou-Arab, Tharwat W. & Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 138-149 Energy and environmental assessment of integrated biogas trigeneration and photovoltaic plant as more sustainable industrial system
by Gazda, Wiesław & Stanek, Wojciech
- 150-163 Observations of offshore wind characteristics by Doppler-LiDAR for wind energy applications
by Shu, Z.R. & Li, Q.S. & He, Y.C. & Chan, P.W.
- 164-176 Experimental study on enhancement of thermal energy storage with phase-change material
by Yang, Jialin & Yang, Lijun & Xu, Chao & Du, Xiaoze
- 177-186 Experimental study on heat pipe assisted heat exchanger used for industrial waste heat recovery
by Ma, Hongting & Yin, Lihui & Shen, Xiaopeng & Lu, Wenqian & Sun, Yuexia & Zhang, Yufeng & Deng, Na
- 187-196 Are fluctuations in Japan’s consumption of non-fossil energy permanent or transitory?
by Wang, Yuan & Li, Li & Kubota, Jumpei & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
- 197-209 A multi-dimensional well-to-wheels analysis of passenger vehicles in different regions: Primary energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and economic cost
by Orsi, Francesco & Muratori, Matteo & Rocco, Matteo & Colombo, Emanuela & Rizzoni, Giorgio
- 210-217 Improved operating strategy for continuous fermentation of carbon monoxide to fuel-ethanol by clostridia
by Abubackar, Haris Nalakath & Bengelsdorf, Frank R. & Dürre, Peter & Veiga, María C. & Kennes, Christian
- 218-229 Experimental study on the dynamic performance of a novel system combining natural ventilation with diffuse ceiling inlet and TABS
by Yu, Tao & Heiselberg, Per & Lei, Bo & Zhang, Chen & Pomianowski, Michal & Jensen, Rasmus
- 230-239 Performance and economic analysis of a direct injection spark ignition engine fueled with wet ethanol
by Lanzanova, Thompson Diórdinis Metzka & Dalla Nora, Macklini & Zhao, Hua
- 240-249 Investigation of real life operation of biomass room heating appliances – Results of a European survey
by Wöhler, Marius & Andersen, Jes Sig & Becker, Gero & Persson, Henrik & Reichert, Gabriel & Schön, Claudia & Schmidl, Christoph & Jaeger, Dirk & Pelz, Stefan K.
- 250-266 Energy and reliability optimization of a system that combines daylighting and artificial sources. A case study carried out in academic buildings
by Salata, Ferdinando & Golasi, Iacopo & di Salvatore, Maicol & de Lieto Vollaro, Andrea
- 267-286 Modelling and screening heat pump options for the exploitation of low grade waste heat in process sites
by Oluleye, Gbemi & Smith, Robin & Jobson, Megan
- 287-300 A methodology to identify potential markets for small-scale solar thermal power generators
by Sánchez, David & Bortkiewicz, Anna & Rodríguez, José M. & Martínez, Gonzalo S. & Gavagnin, Giacomo & Sánchez, Tomás
- 301-308 Constructing an energy efficiency benchmarking system for coal production
by Wang, Ning & Wen, Zongguo & Liu, Mingqi & Guo, Jie
- 309-323 Estimating hourly cooling load in commercial buildings using a thermal network model and electricity submetering data
by Ji, Ying & Xu, Peng & Duan, Pengfei & Lu, Xing
- 324-340 Day-ahead resource scheduling of a renewable energy based virtual power plant
by Zamani, Ali Ghahgharaee & Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Jadid, Shahram
- 341-352 Economic assessment of integrated coal gasification combined cycle with sorbent CO2 capture
by Esmaili, Ehsan & Mostafavi, Ehsan & Mahinpey, Nader
- 353-362 Energy minimization of MEA-based CO2 capture process
by Oh, Se-Young & Binns, Michael & Cho, Habin & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 363-369 Application of ‘potential carbon’ in energy planning with carbon emission constraints
by Yu, Dongwei & Tan, Hongwei
- 370-383 The potential role of solid biomass for rural electrification: A techno economic analysis for a hybrid microgrid in India
by Mazzola, Simone & Astolfi, Marco & Macchi, Ennio
- 384-394 Long run dynamic volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC crude oil prices
by Ghassan, Hassan Belkacem & AlHajhoj, Hassan Rafdan
- 395-407 Simultaneous optimization of heat-integrated water allocation networks
by Hong, Xiaodong & Liao, Zuwei & Jiang, Binbo & Wang, Jingdai & Yang, Yongrong
- 408-420 A new integration model of the calcium looping technology into coal fired power plants for CO2 capture
by Ortiz, C. & Chacartegui, R. & Valverde, J.M. & Becerra, J.A.
- 421-432 Innovative mineral fiber insulation panels for buildings: Thermal and acoustic characterization
by Moretti, Elisa & Belloni, Elisa & Agosti, Fabrizio
- 433-449 Integrated techno-economic and environmental assessments of sixty scenarios for co-firing biomass with coal and natural gas
by Agbor, Ezinwa & Oyedun, Adetoyese Olajire & Zhang, Xiaolei & Kumar, Amit
- 450-459 Impact of the electric vehicles on the air pollution from a highway
by Ferrero, Enrico & Alessandrini, Stefano & Balanzino, Alessia
- 460-468 Characterization of asymmetric ultracapacitors as hybrid pulse power devices for efficient energy storage and power delivery applications
by Zhu, Wenhua H. & Tatarchuk, Bruce J.
- 469-480 Measured thermal performance of a combined suspended particle switchable device evacuated glazing
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 481-490 Transient growth of acoustical energy associated with mitigating thermoacoustic oscillations
by Li, Xinyan & Zhao, Dan & Yang, Xinglin & Wen, Huabing & Jin, Xiao & Li, Shen & Zhao, He & Xie, Changqing & Liu, Haili
- 491-498 Optimization of hydrogen production with CO2 capture by autothermal chemical-looping reforming using different bioethanol purities
by García-Díez, E. & García-Labiano, F. & de Diego, L.F. & Abad, A. & Gayán, P. & Adánez, J. & Ruíz, J.A.C.
- 499-523 CO2 transport: Data and models – A review
by Munkejord, Svend Tollak & Hammer, Morten & Løvseth, Sigurd W.
- 524-541 A cooperative game theoretic analysis of incentives for microgrids in regulated electricity markets
by Lo Prete, Chiara & Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 542-554 Automation of flexible distributed multi-generation systems by utilizing optimized middleware platform
by Sučić, Stjepan & Capuder, Tomislav
- 555-566 A Robust Model Predictive Control for efficient thermal management of internal combustion engines
by Pizzonia, Francesco & Castiglione, Teresa & Bova, Sergio
- 567-584 A self-adaptive evolutionary fuzzy model for load forecasting problems on smart grid environment
by Coelho, Vitor N. & Coelho, Igor M. & Coelho, Bruno N. & Reis, Agnaldo J.R. & Enayatifar, Rasul & Souza, Marcone J.F. & Guimarães, Frederico G.
- 585-596 Decomposition of methane to hydrogen using nanosecond pulsed plasma reactor with different active volumes, voltages and frequencies
by Khalifeh, Omid & Mosallanejad, Amin & Taghvaei, Hamed & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza & Shariati, Alireza
- 597-606 Experimental study of mixed additive of Ni(II) and piperazine on ammonia escape in CO2 capture using ammonia solution
by Ma, Shuangchen & Chen, Gongda & Zhu, Sijie & Wen, Jiaqi & Gao, Ran & Ma, Lan & Chai, Jin
- 607-628 A review of energy systems models in the UK: Prevalent usage and categorisation
by Hall, Lisa M.H. & Buckley, Alastair R.
- 629-641 High purity hydrogen production via sorption enhanced chemical looping reforming: Application of 22Fe2O3/MgAl2O4 and 22Fe2O3/Al2O3 as oxygen carriers and cerium promoted CaO as CO2 sorbent
by Hafizi, A. & Rahimpour, M.R. & Hassanajili, S.
- 642-651 Simulation of the calcium looping process (CLP) for hydrogen, carbon monoxide and acetylene poly-generation with CO2 capture and COS reduction
by Sun, Zhao & Chen, Shiyi & Ma, Shiwei & Xiang, Wenguo & Song, Quanbin
- 652-662 Toward a functional integration of anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis for a sustainable resource management. Comparison between solid-digestate and its derived pyrochar as soil amendment
by Monlau, F. & Francavilla, M. & Sambusiti, C. & Antoniou, N. & Solhy, A. & Libutti, A. & Zabaniotou, A. & Barakat, A. & Monteleone, M.
- 663-681 A medium-term coalition-forming model of heterogeneous DERs for a commercial virtual power plant
by Shabanzadeh, Morteza & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad-Kazem & Haghifam, Mahmoud-Reza
- 682-695 An optimization model for selecting the optimal green systems by considering the thermal comfort and energy consumption
by Kim, Jimin & Hong, Taehoon & Jeong, Jaemin & Koo, Choongwan & Jeong, Kwangbok
- 696-708 Performance evaluation of a novel method of frost prevention and retardation for air source heat pumps using the orthogonal experiment design method
by Tang, Jinchen & Gong, Guangcai & Su, Huan & Wu, Fanhao & Herman, Cila
- 709-720 Microgrid and renewable generation integration: University of California, San Diego
by Sreedharan, P. & Farbes, J. & Cutter, E. & Woo, C.K. & Wang, J.
- 721-728 A framework for technological learning in the supply chain: A case study on CdTe photovoltaics
by Bergesen, Joseph D. & Suh, Sangwon
- 729-737 Performance of calcium manganate as oxygen carrier in chemical looping combustion of biochar in a 10kW pilot
by Schmitz, Matthias & Linderholm, Carl Johan
- 738-747 A hybrid model for explaining the short-term dynamics of energy efficiency of China’s thermal power plants
by Li, Ming-Jia & Song, Chen-Xi & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 748-756 An optimal power management system for a regenerative auxiliary power system for delivery refrigerator trucks
by Mohagheghi Fard, Soheil & Khajepour, Amir
- 757-767 Life Cycle Assessment and resource analysis of all-solid-state batteries
by Troy, Stefanie & Schreiber, Andrea & Reppert, Thorsten & Gehrke, Hans-Gregor & Finsterbusch, Martin & Uhlenbruck, Sven & Stenzel, Peter
- 768-787 Improved Simple Analytical Model and experimental study of a 100W β-type Stirling engine
by Ni, Mingjiang & Shi, Bingwei & Xiao, Gang & Peng, Hao & Sultan, Umair & Wang, Shurong & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 788-798 Experimental study of an oil-free steam piston expander for micro-combined heat and power systems
by Bouvier, Jean-Louis & Lemort, Vincent & Michaux, Ghislain & Salagnac, Patrick & Kientz, Thiebaut
- 799-812 A model of state and federal biofuel policy: Feasibility assessment of the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard
by Christensen, Adam & Hobbs, Benjamin
- 813-830 Electricity costs for an electric vehicle fueling station with Level 3 charging
by Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob
- 831-845 Adaptive energy management strategy and optimal sizing applied on a battery-supercapacitor based tramway
by Herrera, Victor & Milo, Aitor & Gaztañaga, Haizea & Etxeberria-Otadui, Ion & Villarreal, Igor & Camblong, Haritza
- 846-856 Solar driven air conditioning and refrigeration systems corresponding to various heating source temperatures
by Wang, R.Z. & Xu, Z.Y. & Pan, Q.W. & Du, S. & Xia, Z.Z.
- 857-865 Optimal microgrid scheduling with peak load reduction involving an electrolyzer and flexible loads
by Bolívar Jaramillo, Lucas & Weidlich, Anke
- 866-873 Methodologies to estimate industrial waste heat potential by transferring key figures: A case study for Spain
by Miró, Laia & Brueckner, Sarah & McKenna, Russell & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 874-887 Numerical investigation of soot formation and oxidation processes under large two-stroke marine diesel engine-like conditions using integrated CFD-chemical kinetics
by Pang, Kar Mun & Karvounis, Nikolas & Walther, Jens Honore & Schramm, Jesper
- 888-898 An enhanced dynamic model of battery using genetic algorithm suitable for photovoltaic applications
by Blaifi, S. & Moulahoum, S. & Colak, I. & Merrouche, W.
- 899-911 Response of different injector typologies to dwell time variations and a hydraulic analysis of closely-coupled and continuous rate shaping injection schedules
by Ferrari, A. & Mittica, A.
- 912-926 Temporal multiscalar decision support framework for flexible operation of carbon capture plants targeting low-carbon management of power plant emissions
by Abdul Manaf, Norhuda & Qadir, Abdul & Abbas, Ali
- 927-936 Integrated Solar Combined Cycle Power Plants: Paving the way for thermal solar
by Alqahtani, Bandar Jubran & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia
- 937-949 Multi-pole system analysis (MPSA) – A systematic method towards techno-economic optimal system design
by Holl, Mario & Pelz, Peter F.
2016, Volume 168, Issue C
- 1-12 Exergy analysis of methane cracking thermally coupled with chemical looping combustion for hydrogen production
by Wang, Zhe & Fan, Weiyu & Zhang, Guangqing & Dong, Shuang
- 13-24 A source–grid–load coordinated power planning model considering the integration of wind power generation
by Zhang, Ning & Hu, Zhaoguang & Shen, Bo & Dang, Shuping & Zhang, Jian & Zhou, Yuhui
- 25-37 Simulation of microwave stimulation for the production of gas from methane hydrate sediment
by Zhao, Jiafei & Fan, Zhen & Wang, Bin & Dong, Hongsheng & Liu, Yu & Song, Yongchen
- 38-47 Influence of multiple air staging and reburning on NOx emissions during co-firing of low rank brown coal with woody biomass and natural gas
by Hodžić, Nihad & Kazagić, Anes & Smajević, Izet
- 48-64 Characteristic study of a novel compact Solar Thermal Facade (STF) with internally extruded pin–fin flow channel for building integration
by Shen, Jingchun & Zhang, Xingxing & Yang, Tong & Tang, Llewellyn & Cheshmehzangi, Ali & Wu, Yupeng & Huang, Guiqin & Zhong, Dan & Xu, Peng & Liu, Shengchun
- 65-74 New thinking on modeling of thermoelectric devices
by Zhang, T.
- 75-84 The potential for brake energy regeneration under Swedish conditions
by Björnsson, Lars-Henrik & Karlsson, Sten
- 85-95 Fabrication and CO2 capture performance of magnesia-stabilized carbide slag by by-product of biodiesel during calcium looping process
by Ma, Xiaotong & Li, Yingjie & Shi, Lei & He, Zirui & Wang, Zeyan
- 96-109 Techno-economic comparison between CSP plants presenting two different heat transfer fluids
by Sau, S. & Corsaro, N. & Crescenzi, T. & D’Ottavi, C. & Liberatore, R. & Licoccia, S. & Russo, V. & Tarquini, P. & Tizzoni, A.C.
- 110-121 Ecological network analysis of the virtual water network within China’s electric power system during 2007–2012
by Guo, Ruipeng & Zhu, Xiaojie & Chen, Bin & Yue, Yunli
- 122-129 Characteristics of hydrogen produced by pulsed discharge in ethanol solution
by Xin, Yanbin & Sun, Bing & Zhu, Xiaomei & Yan, Zhiyu & Liu, Yongjun & Liu, Hui
- 130-145 Investigating the impact of wind–solar complementarities on energy storage requirement and the corresponding supply reliability criteria
by Solomon, A.A. & Kammen, Daniel M. & Callaway, D.
- 146-158 Light-duty electric vehicles to improve the integrity of the electricity grid through Vehicle-to-Grid technology: Analysis of regional net revenue and emissions savings
by Noori, Mehdi & Zhao, Yang & Onat, Nuri C. & Gardner, Stephanie & Tatari, Omer
- 159-170 Demand-response in building heating systems: A Model Predictive Control approach
by Bianchini, Gianni & Casini, Marco & Vicino, Antonio & Zarrilli, Donato
- 171-178 Optimization of self-consumption and techno-economic analysis of PV-battery systems in commercial applications
by Merei, Ghada & Moshövel, Janina & Magnor, Dirk & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 179-192 A bi-layer optimization based temporal and spatial scheduling for large-scale electric vehicles
by He, Lifu & Yang, Jun & Yan, Jun & Tang, Yufei & He, Haibo
- 193-203 Perovskite-type oxides LaFe1−xCoxO3 for chemical looping steam methane reforming to syngas and hydrogen co-production
by Zhao, Kun & He, Fang & Huang, Zhen & Wei, Guoqiang & Zheng, Anqing & Li, Haibin & Zhao, Zengli
- 204-215 Amelioration of the cooling load based chiller sequencing control
by Huang, Sen & Zuo, Wangda & Sohn, Michael D.
- 216-225 Acetone pretreatment for improvement of acetone, butanol, and ethanol production from sweet sorghum bagasse
by Jafari, Yadollah & Amiri, Hamid & Karimi, Keikhosro
- 226-235 Large-scale optimal control of interconnected natural gas and electrical transmission systems
by Chiang, Nai-Yuan & Zavala, Victor M.
- 236-247 Lanthana-doped ceria as active support for oxygen carriers in chemical looping combustion
by Bhavsar, Saurabh & Isenberg, Natalie & More, Amey & Veser, Götz
- 248-256 An optimization method for multi-area combined heat and power production with power transmission network
by Abdollahi, Elnaz & Wang, Haichao & Lahdelma, Risto
- 257-268 Power-based electric vehicle energy consumption model: Model development and validation
by Fiori, Chiara & Ahn, Kyoungho & Rakha, Hesham A.
- 269-281 Numerical simulation and experimental validation of a high concentration photovoltaic/thermal module based on point-focus Fresnel lens
by Xu, Ning & Ji, Jie & Sun, Wei & Huang, Wenzhu & Li, Jing & Jin, Zhuling
- 282-290 Adsorption and regeneration study of polyethylenimine-impregnated millimeter-sized mesoporous carbon spheres for post-combustion CO2 capture
by Wang, Mei & Yao, Liwen & Wang, Jitong & Zhang, Zixiao & Qiao, Wenming & Long, Donghui & Ling, Licheng
- 291-302 Effect of housing relocation subsidy policy on energy consumption: A simulation case study
by Yin, Yanhong & Aikawa, Kohei & Mizokami, Shoshi
- 303-313 Performance testing of a spectral beam splitting hybrid PVT solar receiver for linear concentrators
by Stanley, Cameron & Mojiri, Ahmad & Rahat, Mirza & Blakers, Andrew & Rosengarten, Gary
- 314-331 A review of computational fluid dynamics for forced-air cooling process
by Zhao, Chun-Jiang & Han, Jia-Wei & Yang, Xin-Ting & Qian, Jian-Ping & Fan, Bei-Lei
- 332-339 Bio-inspired effective and regenerable building cooling using tough hydrogels
by Cui, Shuang & Ahn, Chihyung & Wingert, Matthew C. & Leung, David & Cai, Shengqiang & Chen, Renkun
- 340-350 Continuous biodiesel conversion via enzymatic transesterification catalyzed by immobilized Burkholderia lipase in a packed-bed bioreactor
by Tran, Dang-Thuan & Chen, Ching-Lung & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 351-363 Impact of energy conservation policies on the green productivity in China’s manufacturing sector: Evidence from a three-stage DEA model
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 364-374 Efficient algal lipid extraction via photocatalysis and its conversion to biofuel
by Shwetharani, R. & Balakrishna, R. Geetha
- 375-380 Does urbanization lead to more carbon emission? Evidence from a panel of BRICS countries
by Wang, Yuan & Li, Li & Kubota, Jumpei & Han, Rong & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
- 381-393 Experimental model validation and thermodynamic assessment on high percentage (up to 70%) biomass co-gasification at the 253MWe integrated gasification combined cycle power plant in Buggenum, The Netherlands
by Thallam Thattai, A. & Oldenbroek, V. & Schoenmakers, L. & Woudstra, T. & Aravind, P.V.
- 394-405 Parametric study on the regeneration heat requirement of an amine-based solid adsorbent process for post-combustion carbon capture
by Zhang, Wenbin & Liu, Hao & Sun, Yuan & Cakstins, Janis & Sun, Chenggong & Snape, Colin E.
- 406-417 A model-based analysis on the impact of explicit penalty schemes in capacity mechanisms
by Mastropietro, Paolo & Herrero, Ignacio & Rodilla, Pablo & Batlle, Carlos
- 418-433 Medium-term energy hub management subject to electricity price and wind uncertainty
by Najafi, Arsalan & Falaghi, Hamid & Contreras, Javier & Ramezani, Maryam
- 434-443 System design for a solar powered electric vehicle charging station for workplaces
by Chandra Mouli, G.R. & Bauer, P. & Zeman, M.
- 444-456 Emissions impacts of using energy storage for power system reserves
by Lin, Yashen & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Mathieu, Johanna L.
- 457-464 Stable, low-cost phase change material for building applications: The eutectic mixture of decanoic acid and tetradecanoic acid
by Kahwaji, Samer & Johnson, Michel B. & Kheirabadi, Ali C. & Groulx, Dominic & White, Mary Anne
- 465-472 On-board state of health estimation of LiFePO4 battery pack through differential voltage analysis
by Wang, Limei & Pan, Chaofeng & Liu, Liang & Cheng, Yong & Zhao, Xiuliang
- 473-481 Interactions of rooftop PV deployment with the capacity expansion of the bulk power system
by Cole, Wesley & Lewis, Haley & Sigrin, Ben & Margolis, Robert
- 482-492 Generalized model-based predictive weather control for the control of free cooling by enhanced night-time ventilation
by Vidrih, Boris & Arkar, Ciril & Medved, Sašo
- 493-506 Window design in architecture: Analysis of energy savings for lighting and visual comfort in residential spaces
by Acosta, Ignacio & Campano, Miguel Ángel & Molina, Juan Francisco
- 507-522 Evolutionary synthesis of optimum light ends recovery unit with exergy analysis application
by Khalili-Garakani, Amirhossein & Ivakpour, Javad & Kasiri, Norollah
- 523-533 Modeling spatiotemporal CO2 (carbon dioxide) emission dynamics in China from DMSP-OLS nighttime stable light data using panel data analysis
by Shi, Kaifang & Chen, Yun & Yu, Bailang & Xu, Tingbao & Chen, Zuoqi & Liu, Rui & Li, Linyi & Wu, Jianping
- 534-543 Micro-Solid Oxide Fuel Cell: A multi-fuel approach for portable applications
by Patil, Tarkeshwar C. & Duttagupta, Siddhartha P.
- 544-549 Efficient H2 production in a microbial photoelectrochemical cell with a composite Cu2O/NiOx photocathode under visible light
by Liang, Dawei & Han, Guodong & Zhang, Yongjia & Rao, Siyuan & Lu, Shanfu & Wang, Haining & Xiang, Yan
- 550-567 A generalized model for wind turbine anomaly identification based on SCADA data
by Sun, Peng & Li, Jian & Wang, Caisheng & Lei, Xiao
- 568-593 A wavelet-coupled support vector machine model for forecasting global incident solar radiation using limited meteorological dataset
by Deo, Ravinesh C. & Wen, Xiaohu & Qi, Feng
- 594-609 How will auctioning impact on the carbon emission abatement cost of electric power generation sector in China?
by Liu, Liwei & Sun, Xiaoru & Chen, Chuxiang & Zhao, Erdong
- 610-627 Pareto-efficient double auction power transactions for economic reactive power dispatch
by Biswas (Raha), Syamasree & Mandal, Kamal Krishna & Chakraborty, Niladri
- 628-635 Cyclic variations and prior-cycle effects of ion current sensing in an HCCI engine: A time-series analysis
by Chen, Yulin & Dong, Guangyu & Mack, J. Hunter & Butt, Ryan H. & Chen, Jyh-Yuan & Dibble, Robert W.
- 636-648 An experimental investigation of hydrodynamics of a fixed OWC Wave Energy Converter
by Ning, De-Zhi & Wang, Rong-Quan & Zou, Qing-Ping & Teng, Bin
- 649-660 Assessment of methane gas production from Indian gas hydrate petroleum systems
by Vedachalam, N. & Ramesh, S. & Srinivasalu, S. & Rajendran, G. & Ramadass, G.A. & Atmanand, M.A.
- 661-671 Experimental demonstration of an active latent heat storage concept
by Pointner, Harald & Steinmann, Wolf-Dieter
- 672-682 Identifying the determinants of energy intensity in China: A Bayesian averaging approach
by Zhang, Dayong & Cao, Hong & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 683-690 Comparison of power-split and parallel hybrid powertrain architectures with a single electric machine: Dynamic programming approach
by Yang, Yalian & Hu, Xiaosong & Pei, Huanxin & Peng, Zhiyuan
- 691-705 Genetic algorithm for building envelope calibration
by Ramos Ruiz, Germán & Fernández Bandera, Carlos & Gómez-Acebo Temes, Tomás & Sánchez-Ostiz Gutierrez, Ana