2014, Volume 134, Issue C
- 197-203 Performance prediction of a hybrid microgeneration system using Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) technique
by Yang, L. & Entchev, E.
- 204-214 Extended exergy concept to facilitate designing and optimization of frequency-dependent direct energy conversion systems
by Wijewardane, S. & Goswami, Yogi
- 215-228 Comprehensive analysis on thermal and daylighting performance of glazing and shading designs on office building envelope in cooling-dominant climates
by Huang, Yu & Niu, Jian-lei & Chung, Tse-ming
- 229-238 Thermal investigation of lithium-ion battery module with different cell arrangement structures and forced air-cooling strategies
by Wang, Tao & Tseng, K.J. & Zhao, Jiyun & Wei, Zhongbao
- 239-247 Parameters affecting scalable underwater compressed air energy storage
by Cheung, Brian C. & Carriveau, Rupp & Ting, David S.-K.
- 248-256 An investigation of premixed flame propagation in a closed combustion duct with a 90° bend
by Xiao, Huahua & He, Xuechao & Duan, Qiangling & Luo, Xisheng & Sun, Jinhua
- 257-269 Experimental investigations on flow field and combustion characteristics of a model trapped vortex combustor
by Jin, Yi & Li, Yefang & He, Xiaomin & Zhang, Jingyu & Jiang, Bo & Wu, Zejun & Song, Yaoyu
- 270-282 A data reconciliation based framework for integrated sensor and equipment performance monitoring in power plants
by Jiang, Xiaolong & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 283-289 Biodiesel production via esterification of oleic acid catalyzed by picolinic acid modified 12-tungstophosphoric acid
by Gong, Shu-wen & Lu, Jing & Wang, Hong-hong & Liu, Li-jun & Zhang, Qian
- 290-300 Improving voltage profile of residential distribution systems using rooftop PVs and Battery Energy Storage systems
by Kabir, M.N. & Mishra, Y. & Ledwich, G. & Xu, Z. & Bansal, R.C.
- 301-308 Energetic performance of landfill and digester biogas in a domestic cooker
by Grima-Olmedo, C. & Ramírez-Gómez, Á. & Alcalde-Cartagena, R.
- 309-320 Assessment and evaluation of flexible demand in a Danish future energy scenario
by Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul
- 321-331 Energy management strategies comparison for electric vehicles with hybrid energy storage system
by Song, Ziyou & Hofmann, Heath & Li, Jianqiu & Hou, Jun & Han, Xuebing & Ouyang, Minggao
- 332-341 Optimal energy management strategy for battery powered electric vehicles
by Xi, Jiaqi & Li, Mian & Xu, Min
- 342-348 Direct methanol utilization in intermediate temperature liquid-tin anode solid oxide fuel cells
by Hu, Boxun & Keane, Michael & Patil, Kailash & Mahapatra, Manoj K. & Pasaogullari, Ugur & Singh, Prabhakar
- 349-355 Kinetics of temperature effects and its significance to the heating strategy for anaerobic digestion of swine wastewater
by Deng, Liangwei & Yang, Hongnan & Liu, Gangjin & Zheng, Dan & Chen, Ziai & Liu, Yi & Pu, Xiaodong & Song, Li & Wang, Zhiyong & Lei, Yunhui
- 356-362 An effectiveness-NTU model of a packed bed PCM thermal storage system
by Amin, N.A.M. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F.
- 363-373 Novel partial-subsidence tower-type boiler design in an ultra-supercritical power plant
by Xu, Gang & Xu, Cheng & Yang, Yongping & Fang, Yaxiong & Zhou, Luyao & Zhang, Kai
- 374-381 Analytic thermoelectric couple optimization introducing Device Design Factor and Fin Factor
by Mackey, J. & Sehirlioglu, A. & Dynys, F.
- 382-391 Ultra compact direct hydrogen fuel cell prototype using a metal hydride hydrogen storage tank for a mobile phone
by Kim, Sung Han & Miesse, Craig M. & Lee, Hee Bum & Chang, Ik Whang & Hwang, Yong Sheen & Jang, Jae Hyuk & Cha, Suk Won
- 392-400 Responsible technology acceptance: Model development and application to consumer acceptance of Smart Grid technology
by Broman Toft, Madeleine & Schuitema, Geertje & Thøgersen, John
- 401-412 Hydrothermal liquefaction of pinewood (Pinus ponderosa) for H2, biocrude and bio-oil generation
by Tungal, Richa & Shende, Rajesh V.
- 413-425 Biological methanation of hydrogen within biogas plants: A model-based feasibility study
by Bensmann, A. & Hanke-Rauschenbach, R. & Heyer, R. & Kohrs, F. & Benndorf, D. & Reichl, U. & Sundmacher, K.
- 426-438 Assessing energy savings in cooling demand of buildings using passive cooling systems based on ventilation
by Campaniço, Hugo & Hollmuller, Pierre & Soares, Pedro M.M.
- 439-445 Controllable hydrothermal synthesis of Cu-doped δ-MnO2 films with different morphologies for energy storage and conversion using supercapacitors
by Su, Xiaohui & Yu, Lin & Cheng, Gao & Zhang, Huanhua & Sun, Ming & Zhang, Lei & Zhang, Jiujun
- 446-455 Economic-emission dispatch problem: A semi-definite programming approach
by Jubril, A.M. & Olaniyan, O.A. & Komolafe, O.A. & Ogunbona, P.O.
- 456-468 Design and synthesis of magnetic microcapsules based on n-eicosane core and Fe3O4/SiO2 hybrid shell for dual-functional phase change materials
by Jiang, Fuyun & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 469-476 The hourly life cycle carbon footprint of electricity generation in Belgium, bringing a temporal resolution in life cycle assessment
by Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Oliveira, Luis & Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & Sanfelix, Javier & Coosemans, Thierry & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Macharis, Cathy
- 477-489 A low-cost hybrid drivetrain concept based on compressed air energy storage
by Brown, T.L. & Atluri, V.P. & Schmiedeler, J.P.
- 490-498 The use of ducts to improve the control of supply air temperature rise in UFAD systems: CFD and lab study
by Pasut, Wilmer & Bauman, Fred & De Carli, Michele
- 499-505 Quantitative infrared thermography imaging of the density of heat flow rate through a building element surface
by Ohlsson, K.E.A. & Olofsson, T.
- 506-518 Life cycle environmental impacts of UK shale gas
by Stamford, Laurence & Azapagic, Adisa
- 519-530 A simple, scalable and low-cost method to generate thermal diagnostics of a domestic building
by Papafragkou, Anastasios & Ghosh, Siddhartha & James, Patrick A.B. & Rogers, Alex & Bahaj, AbuBakr S.
- 531-549 Infrared thermography (IRT) applications for building diagnostics: A review
by Kylili, Angeliki & Fokaides, Paris A. & Christou, Petros & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 550-562 Research on energy efficiency evaluation based on indicators for industry sectors in China
by Song, Chenxi & Li, Mingjia & Wen, Zhexi & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan & Li, Yangzhe & Wei, Xiangyang & Yin, Xiaolan & Huang, Xing
- 563-572 Life-cycle assessment of electricity in Portugal
by Garcia, Rita & Marques, Pedro & Freire, Fausto
- 573-588 Layout design and energetic analysis of a complex diesel parallel hybrid electric vehicle
by Finesso, Roberto & Spessa, Ezio & Venditti, Mattia
- 589-599 Targeting and design of chilled water network
by Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Ng, Denny K.S. & Leong, Malwynn K.Y. & Chew, Irene M.L. & Subramaniam, Mahendran & Aziz, Ramlan & Lee, Jui-Yuan
2014, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-13 A simulation-based fuzzy possibilistic programming model for coal blending management with consideration of human health risk under uncertainty
by Dai, C. & Cai, X.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H.
- 14-21 Thermal comfort and energy saving in a vehicle compartment using a localized air-conditioning system
by Oh, Myoung Su & Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kim, Dong Woo & Jang, Dong Soo & Kim, Yongchan
- 22-32 China’s Promoting Energy-Efficient Products for the Benefit of the People Program in 2012: Results and analysis of the consumer impact study
by Zeng, Lei & Yu, Yang & Li, Jiayang
- 33-39 Broadband tristable energy harvester: Modeling and experiment verification
by Zhou, Shengxi & Cao, Junyi & Inman, Daniel J. & Lin, Jing & Liu, Shengsheng & Wang, Zezhou
- 40-55 Evaluating the energy performance of buildings within a value at risk framework with demonstration on UK offices
by Parkinson, Aidan & Guthrie, Peter
- 56-69 Optimization for design and operation of natural gas transmission networks
by Üster, Halit & Dilaveroğlu, Şebnem
- 70-79 Plasma reforming of bio-ethanol for hydrogen rich gas production
by Du, ChangMing & Mo, JianMin & Tang, Jun & Huang, DongWei & Mo, ZhiXing & Wang, QingKun & Ma, ShiZhe & Chen, ZhongJie
- 80-88 Theoretical limits of thermoelectric power generation from exhaust gases
by Stevens, Robert J. & Weinstein, Steven J. & Koppula, Karuna S.
- 89-100 Solar radiation distribution inside a greenhouse with south-oriented photovoltaic roofs and effects on crop productivity
by Cossu, Marco & Murgia, Lelia & Ledda, Luigi & Deligios, Paola A. & Sirigu, Antonella & Chessa, Francesco & Pazzona, Antonio
- 101-111 A novel defrosting method using heat energy dissipated by the compressor of an air source heat pump
by Long, Zhang & Jiankai, Dong & Yiqiang, Jiang & Yang, Yao
- 112-120 Sustainable resource planning in energy markets
by Kamalinia, Saeed & Shahidehpour, Mohammad & Wu, Lei
- 121-126 Key parameters governing biological hydrogen production from benzoate by Rhodopseudomonas capsulata
by Shi, Xian-Yang & Li, Wen-Wei & Yu, Han-Qing
- 127-134 Experimental and theoretical research of a fin-tube type internally-cooled liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Luo, Yimo & Shao, Shuangquan & Xu, Hongbo & Tian, Changqing & Yang, Hongxing
- 135-143 Setting effective mandatory energy efficiency standards and labelling regulations: A review of best practices in the Asia Pacific region
by Shi, Xunpeng
- 144-151 The role of steam in silica vaporization and ultrafine particulate matter formation during wet oxy-coal combustion
by Xu, Yishu & Liu, Xiaowei & Zhou, Zijian & Sheng, Lei & Wang, Chao & Xu, Minghou
- 152-168 Wind energy harvesting from transport systems: A resource estimation assessment
by Morbiato, T. & Borri, C. & Vitaliani, R.
- 169-182 Integrating hydroprocessors in refinery hydrogen network optimisation
by Umana, Blessing & Shoaib, Abeer & Zhang, Nan & Smith, Robin
- 183-196 Two-phase plate-fin heat exchanger modeling for waste heat recovery systems in diesel engines
by Feru, Emanuel & de Jager, Bram & Willems, Frank & Steinbuch, Maarten
- 197-205 Conceptual design of coke-oven gas assisted coal to olefins process for high energy efficiency and low CO2 emission
by Man, Yi & Yang, Siyu & Zhang, Jun & Qian, Yu
- 206-223 Development of flat plate collector with plastic transparent insulation and low-cost overheating protection system
by Kessentini, Hamdi & Castro, Jesus & Capdevila, Roser & Oliva, Assensi
- 224-235 Human-based energy retrofits in residential buildings: A cost-effective alternative to traditional physical strategies
by Pisello, Anna Laura & Asdrubali, Francesco
- 236-242 A novel off-grid hybrid power system comprised of solar photovoltaic, wind, and hydro energy sources
by Bhandari, Binayak & Lee, Kyung-Tae & Lee, Caroline Sunyong & Song, Chul-Ki & Maskey, Ramesh K. & Ahn, Sung-Hoon
- 243-251 Empirical investigation on energy dependence-consumption nexus: Evidence from Turkish natural gas market
by Çetin, Tamer & Yüksel, Fatih
- 252-273 Toward electricity retail competition: Survey and case study on technical infrastructure for advanced electricity market system
by Bae, Mungyu & Kim, Hwantae & Kim, Eugene & Chung, Albert Yongjoon & Kim, Hwangnam & Roh, Jae Hyung
- 274-281 An empirical study of direct rebound effect for road freight transport in China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Lu, Milin
- 282-288 Promoting effect of various biomass ashes on the steam gasification of low-rank coal
by Rizkiana, Jenny & Guan, Guoqing & Widayatno, Wahyu Bambang & Hao, Xiaogang & Li, Xiumin & Huang, Wei & Abudula, Abuliti
- 289-297 New approach to brown coal pricing using internal rate of return methodology
by Bejbl, Jan & Bemš, Julius & Králík, Tomáš & Starý, Oldřich & Vastl, Jaromír
- 298-307 Predicting winning and losing businesses when changing electricity tariffs
by Granell, Ramon & Axon, Colin J. & Wallom, David C.H.
- 308-316 Experimental study on the effects of high/low pressure EGR proportion in a passenger car diesel engine
by Park, Youngsoo & Bae, Choongsik
- 317-334 A multi-period mixed-integer linear optimisation of future electricity supply considering life cycle costs and environmental impacts
by Barteczko-Hibbert, Christian & Bonis, Ioannis & Binns, Michael & Theodoropoulos, Constantinos & Azapagic, Adisa
- 335-346 Thermodynamic analysis and comparison of combined ejector–absorption and single effect absorption refrigeration systems
by Garousi Farshi, L. & Mosaffa, A.H. & Infante Ferreira, C.A. & Rosen, M.A.
- 347-355 Modelling demand response aggregator behavior in wind power offering strategies
by Mahmoudi, Nadali & Saha, Tapan K. & Eghbal, Mehdi
- 356-362 Intensity dependency of photovoltaic cell parameters under high illumination conditions: An analysis
by Khan, Firoz & Baek, Seong-Ho & Kim, Jae Hyun
- 363-373 The effect of an SPR on the oil price in China: A system dynamics approach
by Jiao, Jian-Ling & Han, Kuang-Yi & Wu, Gang & Li, Lan-Lan & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 374-387 Nanoparticle technology for heavy oil in-situ upgrading and recovery enhancement: Opportunities and challenges
by Hashemi, Rohallah & Nassar, Nashaat N. & Pereira Almao, Pedro
- 388-402 Self-adaptable hierarchical clustering analysis and differential evolution for optimal integration of renewable distributed generation
by Mena, Rodrigo & Hennebel, Martin & Li, Yan-Fu & Zio, Enrico
2014, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-14 Dynamic classification system in large-scale supervision of energy efficiency in buildings
by Kiluk, S.
- 15-22 Integration of renewable energy in microgrids coordinated with demand response resources: Economic evaluation of a biomass gasification plant by Homer Simulator
by Montuori, Lina & Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Álvarez-Bel, Carlos & Domijan, Alex
- 23-33 A dynamic analysis on global natural gas trade network
by Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 34-46 Interactions between electricity generation sources and economic activity in Greece: A VECM approach
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 47-55 Forecasting residential air conditioning loads
by Horowitz, Shira & Mauch, Brandon & Sowell, Fallaw
- 56-65 A Canadian 2050 energy outlook: Analysis with the multi-regional model TIMES-Canada
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Alcocer, Yuri & Bahn, Olivier & Fertel, Camille & Frenette, Erik & Garbouj, Hichem & Kanudia, Amit & Labriet, Maryse & Loulou, Richard & Marcy, Mathilde & Neji, Yosra & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 66-73 Environmental impacts of future low-carbon electricity systems: Detailed life cycle assessment of a Danish case study
by Turconi, Roberto & Tonini, Davide & Nielsen, Christian F.B. & Simonsen, Christian G. & Astrup, Thomas
- 74-85 The energetic performance of a novel hybrid solar thermal & chemical looping combustion plant
by Jafarian, Mehdi & Arjomandi, Maziar & Nathan, Graham J.
- 86-98 Climate impact and energy efficiency from electricity generation through anaerobic digestion or direct combustion of short rotation coppice willow
by Ericsson, Niclas & Nordberg, Åke & Sundberg, Cecilia & Ahlgren, Serina & Hansson, Per-Anders
- 99-107 Heat pump control method based on direct measurement of evaporation pressure to improve energy efficiency and indoor air temperature stability at a low cooling load condition
by Park, Young Sung & Jeong, Ji Hwan & Ahn, Byoung Ha
- 108-117 Fermentative hydrogen and methane production from microalgal biomass (Chlorella vulgaris) in a two-stage combined process
by Wieczorek, Nils & Kucuker, Mehmet Ali & Kuchta, Kerstin
- 118-126 Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China
by Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming
- 127-136 Oxy-fired fluidized bed combustors with a flexible power output using circulating solids for thermal energy storage
by Arias, B. & Criado, Y.A. & Sanchez-Biezma, A. & Abanades, J.C.
- 137-154 Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?
by Gómez-Calvet, Roberto & Conesa, David & Gómez-Calvet, Ana Rosa & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 155-162 Analysis of process related factors to increase volumetric productivity and quality of biomethane with Methanothermobacter marburgensis
by Seifert, A.H. & Rittmann, S. & Herwig, C.
- 163-167 Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer: A bio-based cold flow improver for waste cooking oil derived biodiesel blends
by Cao, Leichang & Wang, Jieni & Liu, Cheng & Chen, Yanwei & Liu, Kuojin & Han, Sheng
- 168-177 Disaggregated energy demand by fuel type and economic growth in Malaysia
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 178-191 Impact of fuel and injection system on particle emissions from a GDI engine
by Wang, Chongming & Xu, Hongming & Herreros, Jose Martin & Wang, Jianxin & Cracknell, Roger
- 192-199 Energy saving technique for cooling dominated academic building: Techno-economic analysis of its application
by Gilani, Syed Ihtsham ul Haq & Aris, Mohd Shiraz & Bhaskoro, Petrus Tri
- 200-215 Improving thermal performance of automatically generated floor plans using a geometric variable sequential optimization procedure
by Rodrigues, Eugénio & Gaspar, Adélio Rodrigues & Gomes, Álvaro
- 216-225 A dynamic model for air-based photovoltaic thermal systems working under real operating conditions
by Sohel, M. Imroz & Ma, Zhenjun & Cooper, Paul & Adams, Jamie & Scott, Robert
- 226-235 Computer simulation with TRNSYS for a mobile refrigeration system incorporating a phase change thermal storage unit
by Liu, Ming & Saman, Wasim & Bruno, Frank
- 236-247 Mixture of glycerol ethers as diesel bio-derivable oxy-fuel: Impact on combustion and emissions of an automotive engine combustion system
by Beatrice, Carlo & Di Blasio, Gabriele & Guido, Chiara & Cannilla, Catia & Bonura, Giuseppe & Frusteri, Francesco
- 248-253 Theoretical and numerical analysis on pressure recovery of supersonic separators for natural gas dehydration
by Yang, Yan & Wen, Chuang & Wang, Shuli & Feng, Yuqing
- 254-266 Development and perspective in vanadium flow battery modeling
by Zheng, Qiong & Li, Xianfeng & Cheng, Yuanhui & Ning, Guiling & Xing, Feng & Zhang, Huamin
- 267-275 The design and analysis of two exhaust heat recovery systems for public shower facilities
by Liu, Lanbin & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shigang
- 276-287 Cuckoo search algorithm for short-term hydrothermal scheduling
by Nguyen, Thang Trung & Vo, Dieu Ngoc & Truong, Anh Viet
- 288-297 Numerical investigation of thermal behaviors in lithium-ion battery stack discharge
by Liu, Rui & Chen, Jixin & Xun, Jingzhi & Jiao, Kui & Du, Qing
- 298-307 Changes of energy-related GHG emissions in China: An empirical analysis from sectoral perspective
by Xu, Xianshuo & Zhao, Tao & Liu, Nan & Kang, Jidong
- 308-316 Affordability for sustainable energy development products
by Riley, Paul H.
- 317-324 Experimental investigation on the combustion and emissions characteristics of 2-methylfuran gasoline blend fuel in spark-ignition engine
by Wei, Haiqiao & Feng, Dengquan & Shu, Gequn & Pan, Mingzhang & Guo, Yubin & Gao, Dongzhi & Li, Wei
- 325-338 A Multi-Approach Evaluation System (MA-ES) of Organic Rankine Cycles (ORC) used in waste heat utilization
by Shu, Gequn & Yu, Guopeng & Tian, Hua & Wei, Haiqiao & Liang, Xingyu
- 339-348 Inter-annual and inter-seasonal variability of the Orkney wave power resource
by Neill, Simon P. & Lewis, Matt J. & Hashemi, M. Reza & Slater, Emma & Lawrence, John & Spall, Steven A.
- 349-357 Effect of H2O on the combustion characteristics of pulverized coal in O2/CO2 atmosphere
by Yi, Baojun & Zhang, Liqi & Huang, Fang & Mao, Zhihui & Zheng, Chuguang
- 358-369 Integrating housing stock and energy system models as a strategy to improve heat decarbonisation assessments
by Dodds, Paul E.
- 370-382 Thermal 3D model for Direct Solar Steam Generation under superheated conditions
by Serrano-Aguilera, J.J. & Valenzuela, L. & Parras, L.
- 383-393 Conceptual demonstration of novel closed-loop pressure retarded osmosis process for sustainable osmotic energy generation
by Han, Gang & Ge, Qingchun & Chung, Tai-Shung
- 394-403 PEI detoxification of pretreated spruce for high solids ethanol fermentation
by Cannella, David & Sveding, Per Viktor & Jørgensen, Henning
- 404-411 Assessing the optimal location for a shoreline wave energy converter
by Veigas, M. & López, M. & Iglesias, G.
- 412-425 Development and validation of a quasi-dimensional model for methanol and ethanol fueled SI engines
by Vancoillie, J. & Sileghem, L. & Verhelst, S.
- 426-434 Preliminary study on co-gasification behavior of deoiled asphalt with coal and biomass
by Zhang, Qian & Li, Qingfeng & Zhang, Linxian & Wang, Zhiqing & Jing, Xuliang & Yu, Zhongliang & Song, Shuangshuang & Fang, Yitian
- 435-451 A new perspective in grid connection of electric vehicles: Different operating modes for elimination of energy quality problems
by Boynuegri, A.R. & Uzunoglu, M. & Erdinc, O. & Gokalp, E.
- 452-464 Heat integration in processes with diverse production lines: A comprehensive framework and an application in food industry
by Miah, J.H. & Griffiths, A. & McNeill, R. & Poonaji, I. & Martin, R. & Yang, A. & Morse, S.
- 465-474 A thermo- and toxin-tolerant kefir yeast for biorefinery and biofuel production
by Chang, Jui-Jen & Ho, Cheng-Yu & Mao, Chi-Tang & Barham, Nathan & Huang, Yu-Rong & Ho, Feng-Ju & Wu, Yueh-Chin & Hou, Yu-Han & Shih, Ming-Che & Li, Wen-Hsiung & Huang, Chieh-Chen
- 475-484 Characterization of oil-extracted residue biomass of Botryococcus braunii as a biofuel feedstock and its pyrolytic behavior
by Watanabe, Hideo & Li, Dalin & Nakagawa, Yoshinao & Tomishige, Keiichi & Kaya, Kunimitsu & Watanabe, Makoto M.
- 485-495 Energy considerations in spraying process of a spill-return pressure-swirl atomizer
by Jedelsky, Jan & Jicha, Miroslav
- 496-506 Thermal property prediction and measurement of organic phase change materials in the liquid phase near the melting point
by O’Connor, William E. & Warzoha, Ronald & Weigand, Rebecca & Fleischer, Amy S. & Wemhoff, Aaron P.
- 507-523 Analysis of fluid-dynamic guidelines in diesel particulate filter sizing for fuel consumption reduction in post-turbo and pre-turbo placement
by Serrano, J.R. & Climent, H. & Piqueras, P. & Angiolini, E.
- 524-535 Experimental and numerical investigation of a dew-point cooling system for thermal comfort in buildings
by Jradi, M. & Riffat, S.
- 536-542 A new degassing membrane coupled upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor to achieve in-situ biogas upgrading and recovery of dissolved CH4 from the anaerobic effluent
by Luo, Gang & Wang, Wen & Angelidaki, Irini
- 543-550 Optimization of filler distribution for organic phase change material composites: Numerical investigation and entropy analysis
by Zhu, Yejun & Huang, Baoling & Wu, Jingshen
- 551-556 Ultrasonic synthesis and characterization of polystyrene/n-dotriacontane composite nanoencapsulated phase change material for thermal energy storage
by Fang, Yutang & Liu, Xin & Liang, Xianghui & Liu, Hong & Gao, Xuenong & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 557-567 Optimizing Distributed Energy Resources and building retrofits with the strategic DER-CAModel
by Stadler, M. & Groissböck, M. & Cardoso, G. & Marnay, C.
- 568-574 Fe-shell/Cu-core encapsulated metallic phase change materials prepared by aerodynamic levitation method
by Ma, Bingqian & Li, Jianqiang & Xu, Zhe & Peng, Zhijian
- 575-585 The impact of spray quality on the combustion of a viscous biofuel in a micro gas turbine
by Sallevelt, J.L.H.P. & Gudde, J.E.P. & Pozarlik, A.K. & Brem, G.
- 586-601 A scenario analysis of future energy systems based on an energy flow model represented as functionals of technology options
by Kikuchi, Yasunori & Kimura, Seiichiro & Okamoto, Yoshitaka & Koyama, Michihisa
- 602-609 Short-term load forecasting using a kernel-based support vector regression combination model
by Che, JinXing & Wang, JianZhou
- 610-620 Simulation-based techno-economic evaluation for optimal design of CO2 transport pipeline network
by Luo, Xiaobo & Wang, Meihong & Oko, Eni & Okezue, Chima
2014, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-8 Emissions from cycling of thermal power plants in electricity systems with high penetration of wind power: Life cycle assessment for Ireland
by Turconi, R. & O’Dwyer, C. & Flynn, D. & Astrup, T.
- 9-19 Forward and reverse combustion gasification of coal with production of high-quality syngas in a simulated pilot system for in situ gasification
by Cui, Yong & Liang, Jie & Wang, Zhangqing & Zhang, Xiaochun & Fan, Chenzi & Liang, Dongyu & Wang, Xuan
- 20-25 Regulation of hydrogen photoproduction in Rhodobacter sphaeroides batch culture by external oxidizers and reducers
by Gabrielyan, Lilit & Sargsyan, Harutyun & Hakobyan, Lilit & Trchounian, Armen
- 26-39 Improving energy efficiency for local energy systems
by Oh, Se-Young & Binns, Michael & Yeo, Yeong-Koo & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 40-47 Synthesis of dry sorbents for carbon dioxide capture using coal fly ash and its performance
by Lee, Jaehee & Han, Sang-Jun & Wee, Jung-Ho
- 48-55 Degradation pattern prediction of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell stack with series reliability structure via durability data of single cells
by Bae, Suk Joo & Kim, Seong-Joon & Lee, Jin-Hwa & Song, Inseob & Kim, Nam-In & Seo, Yongho & Kim, Ki Buem & Lee, Naesung & Park, Jun-Young
- 56-66 Balancing envelope and heating system parameters for zero emissions retrofit using building sensor data
by Nagy, Zoltán & Rossi, Dino & Hersberger, Christian & Irigoyen, Silvia Domingo & Miller, Clayton & Schlueter, Arno
- 67-78 A sequential approach to control gas for the extraction of multi-gassy coal seams from traditional gas well drainage to mining-induced stress relief
by Kong, Shengli & Cheng, Yuanping & Ren, Ting & Liu, Hongyong
- 79-86 India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay
- 87-96 Heterogeneous tiny energy: An appealing opportunity to power wireless sensor motes in a corrosive environment
by Qiao, Guofu & Sun, Guodong & Li, Hui & Ou, Jinping
- 97-107 Electro-thermal analysis and integration issues of lithium ion battery for electric vehicles
by Saw, L.H. & Ye, Y. & Tay, A.A.O.
- 108-116 Poly-generating closed cathode fuel cell with carbon capture
by McLarty, Dustin & Brouwer, Jack
- 117-127 Industrial CO2 intensity, indigenous innovation and R&D spillovers in China’s provinces
by Yang, Yuan & Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can
- 128-138 Cogeneration versus natural gas steam boiler: A techno-economic model
by Shnaiderman, Matan & Keren, Nir
- 139-157 International and domestic uses of solid biofuels under different renewable energy support scenarios in the European Union
by Hoefnagels, Ric & Resch, Gustav & Junginger, Martin & Faaij, André
- 158-170 Hybrid solar–geothermal power generation: Optimal retrofitting
by Ghasemi, Hadi & Sheu, Elysia & Tizzanini, Alessio & Paci, Marco & Mitsos, Alexander
- 171-179 Thermal and sanitary performance of domestic hot water cylinders: Conflicting requirements
by Armstrong, Peter M. & Uapipatanakul, Meg & Thompson, Ian & Ager, Duane & McCulloch, Malcolm
- 180-188 Characterization of biomasses in the southern Italy regions for their use in thermal processes
by Molino, A. & Nanna, F. & Villone, A.
- 189-200 Model predictive control utilizing fuel and moisture soft-sensors for the BioPower 5 combined heat and power (CHP) plant
by Kortela, J. & Jämsä-Jounela, S.-L.
- 201-210 Two non-tracking solar collectors: Design criteria and performance analysis
by Ratismith, Wattana & Inthongkhum, Anusorn & Briggs, John
- 211-221 A p(t)-linear average method to estimate the thermal parameters of the borehole heat exchangers for in situ thermal response test
by Zhang, Linfeng & Zhang, Quan & Huang, Gongsheng & Du, Yaxing
- 222-237 Oil and gas platforms with steam bottoming cycles: System integration and thermoenvironomic evaluation
by Nguyen, Tuong-Van & Tock, Laurence & Breuhaus, Peter & Maréchal, François & Elmegaard, Brian
- 238-247 Optimal integration of a solid-oxide electrolyser cell into a direct steam generation solar tower plant for zero-emission hydrogen production
by Sanz-Bermejo, Javier & Muñoz-Antón, Javier & Gonzalez-Aguilar, José & Romero, Manuel
- 248-256 Thermal analysis of a stoneware panel covering radiators
by Menéndez-Díaz, Agustín & Ordóñez-Galán, Celestino & Bouza-Rodríguez, José Benito & Fernández-Calleja, Javier Jesús
- 257-266 A sensor-less methanol concentration control system based on feedback from the stack temperature
by An, Myung-Gi & Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 267-278 Forecasting household consumer electricity load profiles with a combined physical and behavioral approach
by Sandels, C. & Widén, J. & Nordström, L.
- 279-287 Understanding mineral behaviors during anthracite fluidized-bed gasification based on slag characteristics
by Li, Fenghai & Li, Zhenzhu & Huang, Jiejie & Fang, Yitian
- 288-296 A real option-based model to valuate CDM projects under uncertain energy policies for emission trading
by Park, Taeil & Kim, Changyoon & Kim, Hyoungkwan
- 297-306 Spatial effects of carbon dioxide emissions from residential energy consumption: A county-level study using enhanced nocturnal lighting
by Lu, Heli & Liu, Guifang
- 307-322 Integrated design and optimization of technologies for utilizing low grade heat in process industries
by Kwak, Dong-Hun & Binns, Michael & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 323-344 Advanced computational modelling for drying processes – A review
by Defraeye, Thijs
- 345-367 Clean solid biofuel production from high moisture content waste biomass employing hydrothermal treatment
by Zhao, Peitao & Shen, Yafei & Ge, Shifu & Chen, Zhenqian & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 368-376 Empirical analysis of the solar incentive policy for Tennessee solar value chain
by Sawhney, Rapinder & Thakur, Kaveri & Venkatesan, Bharadwaj & Ji, Shuguang & Upreti, Girish & Sanseverino, John
- 377-385 An effectiveness-NTU technique for characterising a finned tubes PCM system using a CFD model
by Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Castell, A. & Cabeza, L.F. & Bruno, F.
- 386-393 Use of the microalga Monoraphidium sp. grown in wastewater as a feedstock for biodiesel: Cultivation and fuel characteristics
by Holbrook, Gabriel P. & Davidson, Zachary & Tatara, Robert A. & Ziemer, Norbert L. & Rosentrater, Kurt A. & Scott Grayburn, W.
- 394-410 An insight into actual energy use and its drivers in high-performance buildings
by Li, Cheng & Hong, Tianzhen & Yan, Da
- 411-424 Development of a simplified dynamic model for a piezoelectric injector using multiple injection strategies with biodiesel/diesel-fuel blends
by Plamondon, E. & Seers, P.
- 425-440 Dynamic modeling of Shell entrained flow gasifier in an integrated gasification combined cycle process
by Lee, Hyeon-Hui & Lee, Jae-Chul & Joo, Yong-Jin & Oh, Min & Lee, Chang-Ha
- 441-467 Comparative life cycle assessment of biomass co-firing plants with carbon capture and storage
by Schakel, Wouter & Meerman, Hans & Talaei, Alireza & Ramírez, Andrea & Faaij, André
- 468-478 Performance of gas tankless (instantaneous) water heaters under various international standards
by Bourke, Grant & Bansal, Pradeep & Raine, Robert
- 479-489 Comparing different support schemes for renewable electricity in the scope of an energy systems analysis
by Fais, Birgit & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich & Voß, Alfred
- 490-498 Pretreatment of recycled paper sludge with a novel high-velocity pilot cyclone: Effect of process parameters on convective drying efficiency
by Mäkelä, Mikko & Geladi, Paul & Larsson, Sylvia H. & Finell, Michael
- 499-507 Carbonation performance of lime for cyclic CO2 capture following limestone calcination in steam/CO2 atmosphere
by Kavosh, Masoud & Patchigolla, Kumar & Anthony, Edward J. & Oakey, John E.
- 508-516 Transitioning to zero freshwater withdrawal in the U.S. for thermoelectric generation
by Tidwell, Vincent C. & Macknick, Jordan & Zemlick, Katie & Sanchez, Jasmine & Woldeyesus, Tibebe
- 517-529 Combined experimental and numerical evaluation of a prototype nano-PCM enhanced wallboard
by Biswas, Kaushik & Lu, Jue & Soroushian, Parviz & Shrestha, Som
- 530-543 Economic analysis of using excess renewable electricity to displace heating fuels
by Pensini, Alessandro & Rasmussen, Claus N. & Kempton, Willett
2014, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-6 The effects of cornstalk addition on the product distribution and yields and reaction kinetics of lignite liquefaction
by Zhang, Fan & Xu, Deping & Wang, Yonggang & Guo, Xiangkun & Xu, Long & Fan, Maohong
- 7-19 Solar-powered single-and double-effect directly air-cooled LiBr–H2O absorption prototype built as a single unit
by Izquierdo, M. & González-Gil, A. & Palacios, E.
- 20-32 Energy saving potential of utilizing natural ventilation under warm conditions – A case study of Mexico
by Oropeza-Perez, Ivan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 33-40 Effect of lubricant oil additive on size distribution, morphology, and nanostructure of diesel particulate matter
by Wang, Yuesen & Liang, Xingyu & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Xiangxiang & Sun, Xiuxiu & Liu, Changwen
- 41-50 Towards a flexible energy system – A case study for Inland Norway
by Hagos, Dejene Assefa & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Zethraeus, Björn
- 51-71 Absorption heating technologies: A review and perspective
by Wu, Wei & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 72-85 Model calibration for building energy efficiency simulation
by Mustafaraj, Giorgio & Marini, Dashamir & Costa, Andrea & Keane, Marcus
- 86-93 Life cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) impacts of a novel process for converting food waste to ethanol and co-products
by Ebner, Jacqueline & Babbitt, Callie & Winer, Martin & Hilton, Brian & Williamson, Anahita
- 94-102 Diesel auto-thermal reforming for solid oxide fuel cell systems: Anode off-gas recycle simulation
by Walluk, Mark R. & Lin, Jiefeng & Waller, Michael G. & Smith, Daniel F. & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 103-112 Short-term wind speed forecasting with Markov-switching model
by Song, Zhe & Jiang, Yu & Zhang, Zijun
- 113-121 A mathematical model to study the performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell in a dead-ended anode mode
by Yang, Chih-Wei & Chen, Yong-Song
- 122-133 Responsibility accounting in carbon allocation: A global perspective
by Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Lu & Liao, Hua & Wang, Ke & Murty, Tad & Yan, Jinyue
- 134-138 A non-carbon cathode electrode for lithium–oxygen batteries
by Wei, Z.H. & Tan, P. & An, L. & Zhao, T.S.
- 139-147 Effects of SOC-dependent electrolyte viscosity on performance of vanadium redox flow batteries
by Xu, Q. & Zhao, T.S. & Zhang, C.
- 148-156 Wave heave energy conversion using modular multistability
by Harne, R.L. & Schoemaker, M.E. & Dussault, B.E. & Wang, K.W.
- 157-165 The effect of political cycles on power investment decisions: Expectations over the repeal and reinstatement of carbon policy mechanisms in Australia
by ShahNazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan
- 166-180 On laminar flame speed correlations for H2/CO combustion in premixed spark ignition engines
by Fanelli, Emanuele & Viggiano, Annarita & Braccio, Giacobbe & Magi, Vinicio
- 181-189 Comparative study between fluidized-bed and fixed-bed operation modes in pressurized chemical looping combustion of coal
by Zhang, Shuai & Xiao, Rui & Zheng, Wenguang
- 190-199 Comparison and parameter optimization of a two-stage thermoelectric generator using high temperature exhaust of internal combustion engine
by Liang, Xingyu & Sun, Xiuxiu & Tian, Hua & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Yuesen & Wang, Xu
- 200-211 Wind speed effect on the flow field and heat transfer around a parabolic trough solar collector
by Hachicha, A.A. & Rodríguez, I. & Oliva, A.
- 212-221 Effect of fuel injection pressure and injection timing on spray characteristics and particulate size–number distribution in a biodiesel fuelled common rail direct injection diesel engine
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Dhar, Atul & Gupta, Jai Gopal & Kim, Woong Il & Lee, Chang Sik & Park, Sungwook
- 222-229 Potential and impacts of renewable energy production from agricultural biomass in Canada
by Liu, Tingting & McConkey, Brian & Huffman, Ted & Smith, Stephen & MacGregor, Bob & Yemshanov, Denys & Kulshreshtha, Suren