2013, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1403-1415 China’s regional energy and environmental efficiency: A Range-Adjusted Measure based analysis
by Wang, Ke & Lu, Bin & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1416-1423 Numerical simulation study on optimizing charging process of the direct contact mobilized thermal energy storage
by Guo, Shaopeng & Li, Hailong & Zhao, Jun & Li, Xun & Yan, Jinyue
- 1424-1437 An integrated model for long-term power generation planning toward future smart electricity systems
by Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1438-1445 Multistage latent heat cold thermal energy storage design analysis
by Chiu, Justin N.W. & Martin, Viktoria
- 1446-1453 Incorporating environmental co-benefits into climate policies: A regional study of the cement industry in China
by Yang, Xi & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua
- 1454-1465 Influence of the heat storage size on the plant performance in a Smart User case study
by Chesi, Andrea & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Magnani, Sandro & Tarani, Fabio
- 1466-1474 Simulating a future smart city: An integrated land use-energy model
by Yamagata, Yoshiki & Seya, Hajime
- 1475-1482 Generic model of a community-based microgrid integrating wind turbines, photovoltaics and CHP generations
by Ma, Xiandong & Wang, Yifei & Qin, Jianrong
- 1483-1492 Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence across regions in China
by Herrerias, M.J. & Joyeux, R. & Girardin, E.
- 1493-1499 Sustainable development, justice and the Atkinson index: Measuring the distributional effects of the German energy transition
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 1500-1509 Framework methodology for increased energy efficiency and renewable feedstock integration in industrial clusters
by Hackl, Roman & Harvey, Simon
- 1510-1517 The optimal CO2 emissions reduction path in Jiangsu province: An expanded IPAT approach
by Yue, Ting & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Zhao, Xin
- 1518-1528 Modeling economic performance of interprovincial CO2 emission reduction quota trading in China
by Zhou, P. & Zhang, L. & Zhou, D.Q. & Xia, W.J.
- 1529-1535 Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China
by Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui
- 1536-1543 How does market concern derived from the Internet affect oil prices?
by Guo, Jian-Feng & Ji, Qiang
- 1544-1547 The efficiency analysis of the European CO2 futures market
by Tang, Bao-jun & Shen, Cheng & Gao, Chao
- 1548-1557 Seasonal anomalies in electricity intensity across Chinese regions
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 1558-1565 Business models for full service energy renovation of single-family houses in Nordic countries
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif & Haavik, Trond & Aabrekk, Synnøve & Svendsen, Svend & Vanhoutteghem, Lies & Paiho, Satu & Ala-Juusela, Mia
2013, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-15 1D simulation of a turbocharged Diesel engine with comparison of short and long EGR route solutions
by Cornolti, L. & Onorati, A. & Cerri, T. & Montenegro, G. & Piscaglia, F.
- 16-27 The use of variable speed drives for cost-effective energy savings in South African mine cooling systems
by Du Plessis, Gideon Edgar & Liebenberg, Leon & Mathews, Edward Henry
- 28-39 Multiphase modeling of settling and suspension in anaerobic digester
by Yu, Liang & Ma, Jingwei & Frear, Craig & Zhao, Quanbao & Dillon, Robert & Li, Xiujin & Chen, Shulin
- 40-45 Experimental studies on the viscosity of TiO2 and Al2O3 nanoparticles suspended in a mixture of ethylene glycol and water for high temperature applications
by Yiamsawas, Thaklaew & Mahian, Omid & Dalkilic, Ahmet Selim & Kaewnai, Suthep & Wongwises, Somchai
- 46-63 Evaluation of multifunctional fuel cell systems in aviation using a multistep process analysis methodology
by Peters, R. & Samsun, R.C.
- 64-73 The effect of temperature, metabolic rate and dynamic localized airflow on thermal comfort
by Uğursal, Ahmet & Culp, Charles H.
- 74-79 Methanation of hydrogen and carbon dioxide
by Burkhardt, Marko & Busch, Günter
- 80-93 A new solution for reduced sedimentation flat panel solar thermal collector using nanofluids
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & de Risi, Arturo & Laforgia, Domenico
- 94-103 Investigation of deactivation mechanisms of a solid acid catalyst during esterification of the bio-oils from mallee biomass
by Hu, Xun & Lievens, Caroline & Mourant, Daniel & Wang, Yi & Wu, Liping & Gunawan, Richard & Song, Yao & Li, Chun-Zhu
- 104-112 Reliability risk mitigation of free air cooling through prognostics and health management
by Dai, Jun & Das, Diganta & Ohadi, Michael & Pecht, Michael
- 113-128 A study of small-scale energy networks of the Japanese Syowa Base in Antarctica by distributed engine generators
by Obara, Shin’ya & morizane, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 129-141 Modelling of tar formation and evolution for biomass gasification: A review
by Font Palma, Carolina
- 142-152 Rate based modeling of absorption and regeneration for CO2 capture by aqueous ammonia solution
by Zhang, Minkai & Guo, Yincheng
- 153-160 Gaussian process regression based optimal design of combustion systems using flame images
by Chen, Junghui & Chan, Lester Lik Teck & Cheng, Yi-Cheng
- 161-174 Design of a horizontal axis tidal current turbine
by Goundar, Jai N. & Ahmed, M. Rafiuddin
- 175-185 Potential for solar-assisted post-combustion carbon capture in Australia
by Qadir, Abdul & Mokhtar, Marwan & Khalilpour, Rajab & Milani, Dia & Vassallo, Anthony & Chiesa, Matteo & Abbas, Ali
- 186-198 A competitive Markov decision process model for the energy–water–climate change nexus
by Nanduri, Vishnu & Saavedra-Antolínez, Ivan
- 199-205 Effect of the hydrothermal pretreatment for the reduction of NO emission from sewage sludge combustion
by Zhao, Peitao & Chen, Hongfang & Ge, Shifu & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 206-218 Evaluating the impact of V2G services on the degradation of batteries in PHEV and EV
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Axon, Colin J. & Bonilla, David & Tran, Martino & Banister, David & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- 219-224 Modeling primary energy substitution in the Asia Pacific
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 225-233 Damping performance of the large scale Queensland transmission network with significant wind penetration
by Modi, Nilesh & Saha, Tapan K. & Anderson, Tom
- 234-239 Yield and characteristics of shale oil from the retorting of oil shale and fine oil-shale ash mixtures
by Niu, Mengting & Wang, Sha & Han, Xiangxin & Jiang, Xiumin
- 240-246 Experimental evaluation of a 20kW oxygen enhanced self-regenerative burner operated in flameless combustion mode
by Sánchez, Mario & Cadavid, Francisco & Amell, Andrés
- 247-256 Mathematical description for the measurement and verification of energy efficiency improvement
by Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 257-266 Conversion of sewage sludge to clean solid fuel using hydrothermal carbonization: Hydrochar fuel characteristics and combustion behavior
by He, Chao & Giannis, Apostolos & Wang, Jing-Yuan
- 267-276 CO-hydrogenation over silica supported iron based catalysts: Influence of potassium loading
by Das, Satyen Kumar & Mohanty, Pravakar & Majhi, Sachchit & Pant, Kamal Kishore
- 277-287 The problems and solutions of predicting participation in energy efficiency programs
by Davis, Alexander L. & Krishnamurti, Tamar
- 288-299 Performance analysis of a mirror symmetrical dielectric totally internally reflecting concentrator for building integrated photovoltaic systems
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G. & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 300-309 Analysis of the transient response and durability characteristics of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell with different micro-porous layer penetration thicknesses
by Cho, Junhyun & Park, Jaeman & Oh, Hwanyeong & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 310-323 Experimental investigation of cyclic variations in HCCI combustion parameters for gasoline like fuels using statistical methods
by Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 324-332 Thermal and hydraulic analysis of multilayered asphalt pavements as active solar collectors
by Pascual-Muñoz, P. & Castro-Fresno, D. & Serrano-Bravo, P. & Alonso-Estébanez, A.
- 333-350 A fresh look at weather impact on peak electricity demand and energy use of buildings using 30-year actual weather data
by Hong, Tianzhen & Chang, Wen-Kuei & Lin, Hung-Wen
- 351-357 Kinetics of faecal biomass hydrothermal carbonisation for hydrochar production
by Danso-Boateng, E. & Holdich, R.G. & Shama, G. & Wheatley, A.D. & Sohail, M. & Martin, S.J.
- 358-373 Study on method of electricity and heat storage planning based on energy demand and tidal flow velocity forecasts for a tidal microgrid
by Obara, Shin’ya & Morizane, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 374-382 An experimental analysis of illumination intensity and temperature dependency of photovoltaic cell parameters
by Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert & Bali, Tulin
- 383-393 Hydrocarbon profiles and phylogenetic analyses of diversified cyanobacterial species
by Liu, Aiqiu & Zhu, Tao & Lu, Xuefeng & Song, Lirong
- 394-400 Towards ideal NOx control technology for bio-oils and a gas multi-fuel boiler system using a plasma-chemical hybrid process
by Fujishima, Hidekatsu & Takekoshi, Kenichi & Kuroki, Tomoyuki & Tanaka, Atsushi & Otsuka, Keiichi & Okubo, Masaaki
- 401-415 Experimental and numerical investigations of an atmospheric diffusion oxy-combustion flame in a gas turbine model combustor
by Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 416-427 Adaptive estimation of the electromotive force of the lithium-ion battery after current interruption for an accurate state-of-charge and capacity determination
by Waag, Wladislaw & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 428-440 Techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification (UCG) in Western Canada with carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) for upgrading bitumen from oil sands
by Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit
- 441-448 Effects of cathode channel size and operating conditions on the performance of air-blowing PEMFCs
by Kim, Bosung & Lee, Yongtaek & Woo, Ahyoung & Kim, Yongchan
- 449-455 A hybrid dehumidifier model for real-time performance monitoring, control and optimization in liquid desiccant dehumidification system
by Wang, Xinli & Cai, Wenjian & Lu, Jiangang & Sun, Youxian & Ding, Xudong
- 456-467 Integrating rooftop solar into a multi-source energy planning optimization model
by Arnette, Andrew N.
- 468-478 Low-temperature cold-start gaseous emissions of late technology passenger cars
by Dardiotis, Christos & Martini, Giorgio & Marotta, Alessandro & Manfredi, Urbano
- 479-488 Life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions and energy balances of a biodiesel production from palm fatty acid distillate (PFAD)
by Cho, Hyun Jun & Kim, Jin-Kuk & Ahmed, Faisal & Yeo, Yeong-Koo
- 489-504 Heat recovery with heat pumps in non-energy intensive industry: A detailed bottom-up model analysis in the French food & drink industry
by Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia
- 505-514 Life Cycle Assessment of a Building Integrated Concentrated Photovoltaic scheme
by Menoufi, Karim & Chemisana, Daniel & Rosell, Joan I.
- 515-528 On variations of space-heating energy use in office buildings
by Lin, Hung-Wen & Hong, Tianzhen
- 529-537 Thermal modelling of the cathode in air-breathing PEM fuel cells
by Ismail, M.S. & Ingham, D.B. & Hughes, K.J. & Ma, L. & Pourkashanian, M.
- 538-549 Enhancement of CO2 capture at Ca-looping conditions by high-intensity acoustic fields
by Valverde, J.M. & Raganati, F. & Quintanilla, M.A.S. & Ebri, J.M.P. & Ammendola, P. & Chirone, R.
- 550-557 Estimating power plant start costs in cyclic operation
by Keatley, P. & Shibli, A. & Hewitt, N.J.
- 558-570 The influence of biodiesel fuel on injection characteristics, diesel engine performance, and emission formation
by Lešnik, Luka & Vajda, Blaž & Žunič, Zoran & Škerget, Leopold & Kegl, Breda
- 571-580 Cell state-of-charge inconsistency estimation for LiFePO4 battery pack in hybrid electric vehicles using mean-difference model
by Zheng, Yuejiu & Ouyang, Minggao & Lu, Languang & Li, Jianqiu & Han, Xuebing & Xu, Liangfei & Ma, Hongbin & Dollmeyer, Thomas A. & Freyermuth, Vincent
- 581-592 Heat transfer analysis and numerical simulation of a parabolic trough solar collector
by Hachicha, A.A. & Rodríguez, I. & Capdevila, R. & Oliva, A.
- 593-601 EXPANSE methodology for evaluating the economic potential of renewable energy from an energy mix perspective
by Trutnevyte, Evelina
- 602-623 An evaluation of robust controls for passive building thermal mass and mechanical thermal energy storage under uncertainty
by Kim, Sean Hay
- 624-635 Rotationally sampled spectrum approach for simulation of wind speed turbulence in large wind turbines
by Burlibaşa, A. & Ceangă, E.
- 636-643 Beyond barriers – A case study on driving forces for improved energy efficiency in the foundry industries in Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Sweden
by Thollander, Patrik & Backlund, Sandra & Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico
- 644-651 Impact of emerging clean vehicle system on water stress
by Cai, Hua & Hu, Xiaojun & Xu, Ming
- 652-656 Complete regeneration characteristics of diesel particulate filter using ozone injection
by Kuwahara, T. & Nishii, S. & Kuroki, T. & Okubo, M.
- 657-668 Techno-economic analysis of corn stover fungal fermentation to ethanol
by Meyer, Pimphan A. & Tews, Iva J. & Magnuson, Jon K. & Karagiosis, Sue A. & Jones, Susanne B.
- 669-680 Performance analysis of a rotary active magnetic refrigerator
by Lozano, J.A. & Engelbrecht, K. & Bahl, C.R.H. & Nielsen, K.K. & Eriksen, D. & Olsen, U.L. & Barbosa, J.R. & Smith, A. & Prata, A.T. & Pryds, N.
- 681-689 Integrated modeling for the cyclic behavior of high power Li-ion batteries under extended operating conditions
by Miranda, Á.G. & Hong, C.W.
- 690-700 Design and analysis of heat exchanger networks for integrated Ca-looping systems
by Lara, Yolanda & Lisbona, Pilar & Martínez, Ana & Romeo, Luis M.
- 701-709 EU ETS market interactions: The case for multiple hypothesis testing approaches
by Cummins, Mark
- 710-720 A review of efficiency penalty in a coal-fired power plant with post-combustion CO2 capture
by Goto, Kazuya & Yogo, Katsunori & Higashii, Takayuki
- 721-730 Effects of pilot injection timing on the combustion and emissions characteristics in a diesel engine using biodiesel–CNG dual fuel
by Ryu, Kyunghyun
- 731-741 Carbon dioxide capture by single droplet using Selexol, Rectisol and water as absorbents: A theoretical approach
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chen, Shu-Mi & Hung, Chen-I
- 742-757 Process modeling and thermodynamic analysis of Lurgi fixed-bed coal gasifier in an SNG plant
by He, Chang & Feng, Xiao & Chu, Khim Hoong
- 758-770 An advanced combustion model coupled with detailed chemical reaction mechanism for D.I diesel engine simulation
by Maghbouli, Amin & Yang, Wenming & An, Hui & Li, Jing & Chou, Siaw Kiang & Chua, Kian Jon
- 771-777 Performance and specific emissions contours of a diesel and RME fueled compression-ignition engine throughout its operating speed and power range
by Imran, S. & Emberson, D.R. & Wen, D.S. & Diez, A. & Crookes, R.J. & Korakianitis, T.
- 778-790 Weighted error functions in artificial neural networks for improved wind energy potential estimation
by Jung, Sungmoon & Kwon, Soon-Duck
- 791-800 Improving energy efficiency of sawmill industrial sites by integration with pellet and CHP plants
by Anderson, Jan-Olof & Toffolo, Andrea
- 801-811 Multi-strategy ensemble biogeography-based optimization for economic dispatch problems
by Xiong, Guojiang & Shi, Dongyuan & Duan, Xianzhong
- 812-820 Evaluation of a rapid LMP-based approach for calculating marginal unit emissions
by Rogers, Michelle M. & Wang, Yang & Wang, Caisheng & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Miller, Carol J.
- 821-826 Synthetic indicator on the severity of torrefaction of oil palm biomass residues through mass loss measurement
by Sabil, Khalik M. & Aziz, Muafah A. & Lal, Bhajan & Uemura, Yoshimitsu
- 827-841 Computational study of biodiesel–diesel fuel blends on emission characteristics for a light-duty diesel engine using OpenFOAM
by Mohamed Ismail, Harun & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin & Lucchini, Tommaso
- 842-852 Balancing gas supply and demand with a sustainable gas supply chain – A study based on field data
by Bekkering, J. & Broekhuis, A.A. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Hengeveld, E.J.
- 853-861 Higher-capacity lithium ion battery chemistries for improved residential energy storage with micro-cogeneration
by Darcovich, K. & Henquin, E.R. & Kenney, B. & Davidson, I.J. & Saldanha, N. & Beausoleil-Morrison, I.
- 862-870 Energy and climate benefits of bioelectricity from low-input short rotation woody crops on agricultural land over a two-year rotation
by Njakou Djomo, S. & El Kasmioui, O. & De Groote, T. & Broeckx, L.S. & Verlinden, M.S. & Berhongaray, G. & Fichot, R. & Zona, D. & Dillen, S.Y. & King, J.S. & Janssens, I.A. & Ceulemans, R.
- 871-881 Part load based thermo-economic optimization of the Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) applied to a combined heat and power (CHP) system
by Lecompte, S. & Huisseune, H. & van den Broek, M. & De Schampheleire, S. & De Paepe, M.
- 882-893 Impact of palm biodiesel blend on injector deposit formation
by Liaquat, A.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Fazal, M.A. & Khan, Abdul Faheem & Fayaz, H. & Varman, M.
- 894-903 An efficient analytical approach for obtaining a five parameters model of photovoltaic modules using only reference data
by Lo Brano, Valerio & Ciulla, Giuseppina
- 904-920 Establishing conditions for the economic viability of fuel cell-based, combined heat and power distributed generation systems
by Pruitt, Kristopher A. & Braun, Robert J. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 921-929 Assessment of heavy-duty vehicle activities, fuel consumption and exhaust emissions in port areas
by Zamboni, Giorgio & Malfettani, Stefano & André, Michel & Carraro, Chiara & Marelli, Silvia & Capobianco, Massimo
- 930-956 Role of thermal intensity on operational characteristics of ultra-low emission colorless distributed combustion
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 957-970 Supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles for solar-thermal energy
by Iverson, Brian D. & Conboy, Thomas M. & Pasch, James J. & Kruizenga, Alan M.
- 971-981 Intelligent battery energy management and control for vehicle-to-grid via cloud computing network
by Khayyam, Hamid & Abawajy, Jemal & Javadi, Bahman & Goscinski, Andrzej & Stojcevski, Alex & Bab-Hadiashar, Alireza
- 982-1000 Use of multi-parameter distributions for offshore wind speed modeling: The Johnson SB distribution
by Soukissian, Takvor
- 1001-1009 Energy efficiency analysis of a series plug-in hybrid electric bus with different energy management strategies and battery sizes
by Hu, Xiaosong & Murgovski, Nikolce & Johannesson, Lars & Egardt, Bo
- 1010-1017 Measurement and estimation of photosynthetically active radiation from 1961 to 2011 in Central China
by Wang, Lunche & Gong, Wei & Li, Chen & Lin, Aiwen & Hu, Bo & Ma, Yingying
- 1018-1031 Knowledge based decision making method for the selection of mixed refrigerant systems for energy efficient LNG processes
by Khan, Mohd Shariq & Lee, Sanggyu & Rangaiah, G.P. & Lee, Moonyong
- 1032-1045 Model-based predictive control of an ice storage device in a building cooling system
by Candanedo, J.A. & Dehkordi, V.R. & Stylianou, M.
- 1046-1053 Influence of engine load and fuel droplet size on performance of a CI engine fueled with cottonseed oil and its blends with diesel fuel
by Daho, Tizane & Vaitilingom, Gilles & Ouiminga, Salifou K. & Piriou, Bruno & Zongo, Augustin S. & Ouoba, Samuel & Koulidiati, Jean
- 1054-1060 CO2 transport strategy and its cost estimation for the offshore CCS in Korea
by Jung, Jung-Yeul & Huh, Cheol & Kang, Seong-Gil & Seo, Youngkyun & Chang, Daejun
- 1061-1070 Effect of nitrogen crossover on purging strategy in PEM fuel cell systems
by Rabbani, Abid & Rokni, Masoud
- 1071-1079 Efficient stationary solar thermal collector systems operating at a medium-temperature range
by Kim, Yong Sin & Balkoski, Kevin & Jiang, Lun & Winston, Roland
- 1080-1088 A low-cost pyrogas cleaning system for power generation: Scaling up from lab to pilot
by Paethanom, A. & Bartocci, P. & D’ Alessandro, B. & D’ Amico, M. & Testarmata, F. & Moriconi, N. & Slopiecka, K. & Yoshikawa, K. & Fantozzi, F.
- 1089-1098 Comparative analysis of environmental impact of S2P (Sunshine to Petrol) system for transportation fuel production
by Kim, Jiyong & Miller, James E. & Maravelias, Christos T. & Stechel, Ellen B.
- 1099-1106 Numerical modelling of tube bundle thermal energy storage for free-cooling of buildings
by Rouault, Fabien & Bruneau, Denis & Sebastian, Patrick & Lopez, Jérôme
- 1107-1113 Thermal behaviour of d-mannitol when used as PCM: Comparison of results obtained by DSC and in a thermal energy storage unit at pilot plant scale
by Gil, Antoni & Barreneche, Camila & Moreno, Pere & Solé, Cristian & Inés Fernández, A. & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1114-1119 Material aspects of Solar Salt for sensible heat storage
by Bauer, Thomas & Pfleger, Nicole & Breidenbach, Nils & Eck, Markus & Laing, Doerte & Kaesche, Stefanie
- 1120-1125 A thermo-mechanical model of packed-bed storage and experimental validation
by Dreißigacker, Volker & Zunft, Stefan & Müller-Steinhagen, Hans
- 1126-1135 The dimensioning of PV-battery systems depending on the incentive and selling price conditions
by Mulder, Grietus & Six, Daan & Claessens, Bert & Broes, Thijs & Omar, Noshin & Mierlo, Joeri Van
- 1136-1146 Solar cooker of the portable parabolic type incorporating heat storage based on PCM
by Lecuona, Antonio & Nogueira, José-Ignacio & Ventas, Rubén & Rodríguez-Hidalgo, María-del-Carmen & Legrand, Mathieu
- 1147-1151 Study on energy conversion characteristics of a high frequency standing-wave thermoacoustic heat engine
by Yu, Guoyao & Wang, Xiaotao & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 1152-1161 Data Reconciliation for power systems monitoring: Application to a microturbine-based test rig
by Martini, A. & Sorce, A. & Traverso, A. & Massardo, A.
- 1162-1171 Combustion efficiency and engine out emissions of a S.I. engine fueled with alcohol/gasoline blends
by Costagliola, M.A. & De Simio, L. & Iannaccone, S. & Prati, M.V.
- 1172-1182 Bioethanol production from various waste papers: Economic feasibility and sensitivity analysis
by Wang, Lei & Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Templer, Richard & Murphy, Richard J.
- 1183-1194 Benchmark experiments for simulations of a vertical axis wind turbine
by Rolland, S.A. & Thatcher, M. & Newton, W. & Williams, A.J. & Croft, T.N. & Gethin, D.T. & Cross, M.
- 1195-1203 Simulations technique for the design of a vertical axis wind turbine device with experimental validation
by Rolland, S. & Newton, W. & Williams, A.J. & Croft, T.N. & Gethin, D.T. & Cross, M.
- 1204-1221 A comprehensive tool for efficient design and operation of polygeneration-based energy μgrids serving a cluster of buildings. Part I: Description of the method
by Piacentino, Antonio & Barbaro, Chiara & Cardona, Fabio & Gallea, Roberto & Cardona, Ennio
- 1222-1238 A comprehensive tool for efficient design and operation of polygeneration-based energy μgrids serving a cluster of buildings. Part II: Analysis of the applicative potential
by Piacentino, Antonio & Barbaro, Chiara
- 1239-1249 A simulation model for the design and analysis of wood pellet supply chains
by Mobini, Mahdi & Sowlati, Taraneh & Sokhansanj, Shahab
2013, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-8 Pyrolysis kinetics of biomass from product information
by Huang, Y.F. & Chiueh, P.T. & Kuan, W.H. & Lo, S.L.
- 9-16 Continuous heating of an air-source heat pump during defrosting and improvement of energy efficiency
by Jang, Ji Young & Bae, Heung Hee & Lee, Seung Jun & Ha, Man Yeong
- 17-28 The impacts of carbon tax on energy intensity and economic growth – A dynamic evolution analysis on the case of China
by Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Fu, Min & Sun, Mei
- 29-43 Effects of individual climatic parameters on the infrared thermography of buildings
by Lehmann, B. & Ghazi Wakili, K. & Frank, Th. & Vera Collado, B. & Tanner, Ch.
- 44-54 Amine-based post-combustion CO2 capture in air-blown IGCC systems with cold and hot gas clean-up
by Giuffrida, A. & Bonalumi, D. & Lozza, G.
- 55-64 Extended Exergy Accounting (EEA) analysis of municipal wastewater treatment – Determination of environmental remediation cost for municipal wastewater
by Seckin, Candeniz & Bayulken, Ahmet R.
- 65-72 Analysis of deposits collected under staged conditions in a pulverized coal reactor for eight US coals
by Stimpson, Curtis K. & Brunner, David R. & Reeder, Todd A. & Tree, Dale R.
- 73-81 Effects of gaseous and super-critical carbon dioxide saturation on the mechanical properties of bituminous coal from the Southern Sydney Basin
by Perera, M.S.A. & Ranjith, P.G. & Viete, D.R.
- 82-89 Productivity trends of Chinese regions: A perspective from energy saving and environmental regulations
by Yang, Fuxia & Yang, Mian & Nie, Hualin
- 90-97 Experimental investigation into methane hydrate production during three-dimensional thermal stimulation with five-spot well system
by Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Li, Bo & Chen, Zhao-Yang
- 98-103 Optimizing multi-variables of microbial fuel cell for electricity generation with an integrated modeling and experimental approach
by Fang, Fang & Zang, Guo-Long & Sun, Min & Yu, Han-Qing
- 104-131 Strategic use of the underground in an energy mix plan: Synergies among CO2, CH4 geological storage and geothermal energy. Latium Region case study (Central Italy)
by Procesi, M. & Cantucci, B. & Buttinelli, M. & Armezzani, G. & Quattrocchi, F. & Boschi, E.
- 132-146 Experimental investigation of a thermally powered central heating circulator: Pumping characteristics
by Markides, Christos N. & Gupta, Ajay
- 147-162 Long term forecasting of hourly electricity consumption in local areas in Denmark
by Andersen, F.M. & Larsen, H.V. & Gaardestrup, R.B.
- 163-172 Effects of various carbon nanofillers on the thermal conductivity and energy storage properties of paraffin-based nanocomposite phase change materials
by Fan, Li-Wu & Fang, Xin & Wang, Xiao & Zeng, Yi & Xiao, Yu-Qi & Yu, Zi-Tao & Xu, Xu & Hu, Ya-Cai & Cen, Ke-Fa
- 173-189 Part load operation of a SOFC/GT hybrid system: Dynamic analysis
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Ottaviano, A.
- 190-200 Combustion mode switching control in a HCCI diesel engine
by Fang, Cheng & Yang, Fuyuan & Ouyang, Minggao & Gao, Guojing & Chen, Lin
- 201-206 Effects of pilot fuel quantity on the emissions characteristics of a CNG/diesel dual fuel engine with optimized pilot injection timing
by Liu, Jie & Yang, Fuyuan & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao & Hao, Shougang
- 207-219 Energy management of flywheel-based energy storage device for wind power smoothing
by Díaz-González, Francisco & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Bianchi, Fernando D.
- 220-226 Lagooning microbial fuel cells: A first approach by coupling electricity-producing microorganisms and algae
by Lobato, Justo & González del Campo, Araceli & Fernández, Francisco J. & Cañizares, Pablo & Rodrigo, Manuel A.
- 227-235 Holographic lenses for building integrated concentrating photovoltaics
by Chemisana, Daniel & Collados, Ma Victoria & Quintanilla, Manuel & Atencia, Jesús
- 236-243 Thermodynamic control-oriented modeling of cycle-to-cycle exhaust gas temperature in an HCCI engine
by Dehghani Firoozabadi, M. & Shahbakhti, M. & Koch, C.R. & Jazayeri, S.A.
- 244-251 Modeling of power generation from the mixing of simulated saline and freshwater with a reverse electrodialysis system: The effect of monovalent and multivalent ions
by Hong, Jin Gi & Zhang, Wen & Luo, Jian & Chen, Yongsheng
- 252-266 Lithium availability and future production outlooks
by Vikström, Hanna & Davidsson, Simon & Höök, Mikael
- 267-275 Performance of a new solar air heater with packed-bed latent storage energy for nocturnal use
by Bouadila, Salwa & Kooli, Sami & Lazaar, Mariem & Skouri, Safa & Farhat, Abdelhamid
- 276-284 Pilot study on jetting pre-oxidation fluidized bed gasification adapting to caking coal
by Zhang, Juwei & Zhao, Zhigang & Zhang, Guangyi & Xi, Zeng & Zhao, Feixiang & Dong, Li & Xu, Guangwen
- 285-294 Incorporating multiple correlations among wind speeds, photovoltaic powers and bus loads in composite system reliability evaluation
by Qin, Zhilong & Li, Wenyuan & Xiong, Xiaofu
- 295-303 A conceptual model of a high-efficiency, stand-alone power unit based on a fuel cell stack with an integrated auto-thermal ethanol reformer
by Jaggi, Vikas & Jayanti, S.
- 304-317 Development of an urban energy demand forecasting system to support environmentally friendly urban planning
by Yeo, In-Ae & Yoon, Seong-Hwan & Yee, Jurng-Jae
2013, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-9 Optimization of thermoelectric topping combined steam turbine cycles for energy economy
by Yazawa, Kazuaki & Koh, Yee Rui & Shakouri, Ali
- 10-23 Is the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) informationally efficient? Evidence from momentum-based trading strategies
by Crossland, Jarrod & Li, Bin & Roca, Eduardo
- 24-35 Environmental impact of decentralized power generation in Santa Clara City, Cuba: An integrated assessment based on technological and human health risk indicators
by Herrera, I. & De Ruyck, J. & Ocaña, V.S. & Rubio, M. & Martínez, R.M. & Núñez, V.
- 36-43 H2 rich gas production via pressurized fluidized bed gasification of sawdust with in situ CO2 capture
by Han, Long & Wang, Qinhui & Luo, Zhongyang & Rong, Nai & Deng, Guangyi
- 44-50 Performance of coal fly-ash based oxygen carrier for the chemical looping combustion of synthesis gas
by Aisyah, L. & Ashman, P.J. & Kwong, C.W.
- 51-59 Efficient, low-cost solar thermoelectric cogenerators comprising evacuated tubular solar collectors and thermoelectric modules
by Zhang, Ming & Miao, Lei & Kang, Yi Pu & Tanemura, Sakae & Fisher, Craig A.J. & Xu, Gang & Li, Chun Xin & Fan, Guang Zhu
- 60-66 A portable system powered with hydrogen and one single air-breathing PEM fuel cell
by Fernández-Moreno, J. & Guelbenzu, G. & Martín, A.J. & Folgado, M.A. & Ferreira-Aparicio, P. & Chaparro, A.M.
- 67-71 Agar chemical hydrogel electrode binder for fuel-electrolyte-fed fuel cells
by An, L. & Zhao, T.S. & Zeng, L.
- 72-78 Biorefineries for the production of first and second generation ethanol and electricity from sugarcane
by Dias, Marina O.S. & Junqueira, Tassia L. & Cavalett, Otávio & Pavanello, Lucas G. & Cunha, Marcelo P. & Jesus, Charles D.F. & Maciel Filho, Rubens & Bonomi, Antonio
- 79-93 Progress in catalytic naphtha reforming process: A review
by Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza & Jafari, Mitra & Iranshahi, Davood
- 94-103 Thermal modelling of large scale exploitation of ground source energy in urban aquifers as a resource management tool
by Herbert, Alan & Arthur, Simon & Chillingworth, Grace
- 104-111 Enhanced methane productivity from manure fibers by aqueous ammonia soaking pretreatment
by Jurado, Esperanza & Skiadas, Ioannis V. & Gavala, Hariklia N.
- 112-118 Development of amino acid and amino acid-complex based solid sorbents for CO2 capture
by Jiang, Bingbing & Wang, Xianfeng & Gray, McMahan L. & Duan, Yuhua & Luebke, David & Li, Bingyun
- 119-124 Effect of oxygen enrichment on acid gas combustion in hydrogen/air flames under claus conditions
by Selim, H. & Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 125-134 Numerical prediction of CO2 capture process by a single droplet in alkaline spray
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Tsai, Ming-Hang & Hung, Chen-I
- 135-144 Biodiesel from waste cooking oils via direct sonication
by Gude, Veera Gnaneswar & Grant, Georgene Elizabeth
- 145-153 A lead for transvaluation of global nuclear energy research and funded projects in Japan
by Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya & Fujita, Katsuhide & Iwata, Shuichi
- 154-162 Monitoring the performance of single and triple junction amorphous silicon modules in two building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) installations
by Eke, Rustu & Senturk, Ali
- 163-170 Enhanced high energy efficient steam drying of algae
by Aziz, Muhammad & Oda, Takuya & Kashiwagi, Takao
- 171-181 Localization of multiple acoustic sources in a room environment
by Singh, A.V. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 182-191 Green energy: Water-containing acetone–butanol–ethanol diesel blends fueled in diesel engines
by Chang, Yu-Cheng & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Lin, Sheng-Lun & Wang, Lin-Chi
- 192-201 Comparison of high-temperature and low-temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell systems with glycerol reforming process for stationary applications
by Authayanun, Suthida & Mamlouk, Mohamed & Scott, Keith & Arpornwichanop, Amornchai
- 202-212 Experimental investigation of the effects of diesel injection strategy on gasoline/diesel dual-fuel combustion
by Ma, Shuaiying & Zheng, Zunqing & Liu, Haifeng & Zhang, Quanchang & Yao, Mingfa
- 213-219 Hydrogen supersaturation in extreme-thermophilic (70°C) mixed culture fermentation
by Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Fang & Chen, Man & Chu, Pei-Na & Ding, Jing & Zeng, Raymond J.
- 220-228 Investigation of the intrinsic CO2 gasification kinetics of biomass char at medium to high temperatures
by Lin, Leteng & Strand, Michael
- 229-238 The logistics of supplying single vs. multi-crop cellulosic feedstocks to a biorefinery in southeast North Dakota
by Maung, Thein A. & Gustafson, Cole R. & Saxowsky, David M. & Nowatzki, John & Miljkovic, Tatjana & Ripplinger, David
- 239-253 Intelligent optimized wind resource assessment and wind turbines selection in Huitengxile of Inner Mongolia, China
by Dong, Yao & Wang, Jianzhou & Jiang, He & Shi, Xiaomeng
- 254-266 Techno-economic assessment of biomass-to-ethanol by indirect fluidized bed gasification: Impact of reforming technologies and comparison with entrained flow gasification
by Reyes Valle, C. & Villanueva Perales, A.L. & Vidal-Barrero, F. & Gómez-Barea, A.
- 267-274 Fuel flexible distributed combustion for efficient and clean gas turbine engines
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 275-282 Prediction of the theoretical capacity of non-aqueous lithium-air batteries
by Tan, Peng & Wei, Zhaohuan & Shyy, W. & Zhao, T.S.
- 283-290 From waste to energy: Microalgae production in wastewater and glycerol
by Cabanelas, Iago Teles Dominguez & Arbib, Zouhayr & Chinalia, Fábio A. & Souza, Carolina Oliveira & Perales, José A. & Almeida, Paulo Fernando & Druzian, Janice Izabel & Nascimento, Iracema Andrade
- 293-301 Simulation of thermal response tests in a layered subsurface
by Raymond, J. & Lamarche, L.
- 302-311 Error analysis of thermal response tests
by Witte, Henk J.L.
- 312-320 Distributed thermal response tests on pipe-in-pipe borehole heat exchangers
by Acuña, José & Palm, Björn
- 321-327 Efficient cooling energy supply with aquifer thermal energy storages
by Kranz, Stefan & Frick, Stephanie
- 328-336 Experimental and modeling analysis of a ground source heat pump system
by Montagud, Carla & Corberán, José Miguel & Ruiz-Calvo, Félix
- 337-343 Thermal energy storage strategies for effective closed greenhouse design
by Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria
- 344-351 Strategies for enhancing electrochemical activity of carbon-based electrodes for all-vanadium redox flow batteries
by Flox, Cristina & Skoumal, Marcel & Rubio-Garcia, Javier & Andreu, Teresa & Morante, Juan Ramón
- 352-359 New highly efficient regeneration process for thermochemical energy storage
by Mette, Barbara & Kerskes, Henner & Drück, Harald & Müller-Steinhagen, Hans