2013, Volume 108, Issue C
- 477-485 Bubble dissolution in horizontal turbulent bubbly flow in domestic central heating system
by Ge, Y.T. & Fsadni, A.M. & Wang, H.S.
- 486-492 Cultivation of Nannochloropsis salina using anaerobic digestion effluent as a nutrient source for biofuel production
by Cai, Ting & Park, Stephen Y. & Racharaks, Ratanachat & Li, Yebo
- 493-504 Wind resource modelling in complex terrain using different mesoscale–microscale coupling techniques
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Santos, C. Silva & Pereira, R.
- 505-514 Novel three-phase steam–air plasma torch for gasification of high-caloric waste
by Rutberg, Philip G. & Kuznetsov, Vadim A. & Serba, Evgeny O. & Popov, Sergey D. & Surov, Alexander V. & Nakonechny, Ghennady V. & Nikonov, Alexey V.
- 515-527 Optimizing the configuration of a façade module for office buildings by means of integrated thermal and lighting simulations in a total energy perspective
by Goia, Francesco & Haase, Matthias & Perino, Marco
2013, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-9 An optimization model for natural gas supply portfolios of a power generation company
by Jirutitijaroen, Panida & Kim, Sujin & Kittithreerapronchai, Oran & Prina, José
- 10-24 Evaluation of Overall Thermal Transfer Value (OTTV) for commercial buildings constructed with green roof
by Chan, A.L.S. & Chow, T.T.
- 25-32 Configuration effects of natural gas fired multi-pair regenerative burners in a flameless oxidation furnace on efficiency and emissions
by Cho, E.-S. & Shin, D. & Lu, J. & de Jong, W. & Roekaerts, D.J.E.M.
- 33-51 Fulfilling the electricity demand of electric vehicles in the long term future: An evaluation of centralized and decentralized power supply systems
by Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & Kuramochi, Takeshi & van den Broek, Machteld & Faaij, André
- 52-65 Soot temperature and KL factor for biodiesel and diesel spray combustion in a constant volume combustion chamber
by Zhang, Ji & Jing, Wei & Roberts, William L. & Fang, Tiegang
- 66-80 Technological drivers in data centers and telecom systems: Multiscale thermal, electrical, and energy management
by Garimella, Suresh V. & Persoons, Tim & Weibel, Justin & Yeh, Lian-Tuu
- 81-88 HC and CO emissions reduction by early injection strategy in a bioethanol blended diesel-fueled engine with a narrow angle injection system
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Lee, Chang Sik
- 89-97 Theoretical and experimental investigation on a thermoelectric cooling and heating system driven by solar
by He, Wei & Zhou, Jinzhi & Hou, Jingxin & Chen, Chi & Ji, Jie
- 98-110 Optimization of process integration in a Kraft pulp and paper mill – Evaporation train and CHP system
by Mesfun, Sennai & Toffolo, Andrea
- 111-123 Interaction of iron–copper mixed metal oxide oxygen carriers with simulated synthesis gas derived from steam gasification of coal
by Siriwardane, Ranjani V. & Ksepko, Ewelina & Tian, Hanjing & Poston, James & Simonyi, Thomas & Sciazko, Marek
- 124-134 Energetic and environmental performance of three biomass upgrading processes integrated with a CHP plant
by Kohl, Thomas & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan
- 135-148 The application of soft computing methods for MPPT of PV system: A technological and status review
by Salam, Zainal & Ahmed, Jubaer & Merugu, Benny S.
- 149-156 Towards biofuel combustion with an easily extruded clay as a natural catalyst
by Tian, Zhen-Yu & Chafik, Tarik & Assebban, Mhamed & Harti, Sanae & Bahlawane, Naoufal & Mountapmbeme Kouotou, Patrick & Kohse-Höinghaus, Katharina
- 157-172 Economic and environmental analysis of a trigeneration system for food-industry: A case study
by Freschi, F. & Giaccone, L. & Lazzeroni, P. & Repetto, M.
- 173-182 A study of the pyrolysis behaviors of pelletized recovered municipal solid waste fuels
by Zhou, Chunguang & Zhang, Qinglin & Arnold, Leonie & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzimierz
- 183-190 Impact of alternative fuels on performance and pollutant emissions of a light duty engine tested under the new European driving cycle
by Armas, Octavio & García-Contreras, Reyes & Ramos, Ángel
- 191-208 Forecasting models for wind speed using wavelet, wavelet packet, time series and Artificial Neural Networks
by Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Pan, Di-fu & Li, Yan-fei
- 209-218 Prospects for arable farm uptake of Short Rotation Coppice willow and miscanthus in England
by Glithero, Neryssa J. & Wilson, Paul & Ramsden, Stephen J.
- 219-228 Numerical analysis of an organic Rankine cycle under steady and variable heat input
by Bamgbopa, Musbaudeen O. & Uzgoren, Eray
- 229-243 A building thermal bridges sensitivity analysis
by Capozzoli, Alfonso & Gorrino, Alice & Corrado, Vincenzo
- 244-254 Multiple process integrations for broad perspective analysis of fermentative H2 production from wastewater treatment: Technical and environmental considerations
by Mohanakrishna, G. & Mohan, S. Venkata
- 255-263 Development of an effective acidogenically digested swine manure-based algal system for improved wastewater treatment and biofuel and feed production
by Hu, Bing & Zhou, Wenguang & Min, Min & Du, Zhenyi & Chen, Paul & Ma, Xiaochen & Liu, Yuhuan & Lei, Hanwu & Shi, Jian & Ruan, Roger
- 264-270 Vacuum-assisted drying of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
by Tang, Hong-Yue & Santamaria, Anthony D. & Bachman, John & Park, Jae Wan
- 271-280 A comparison between the ECMWF and COSMO Ensemble Prediction Systems applied to short-term wind power forecasting on real data
by Alessandrini, S. & Sperati, S. & Pinson, P.
- 281-296 Practical process design for in situ gasification of bitumen
by Kapadia, Punitkumar R. & Wang, Jingyi (Jacky) & Kallos, Michael S. & Gates, Ian D.
- 297-303 SiC foam monolith catalyst for pressurized adiabatic methane reforming
by Li, Chunlin & Xu, Hengyong & Hou, Shoufu & Sun, Jian & Meng, Fanqiong & Ma, Junguo & Tsubaki, Noritatsu
- 304-314 Influence of EGR and oxygen-enriched air on diesel engine NO–Smoke emission and combustion characteristic
by Zhang, Wei & Chen, Zhaohui & Li, Weidong & Shu, Gequn & Xu, Biao & Shen, Yinggang
- 315-328 Exergy and economic analyses of advanced IGCC–CCS and IGFC–CCS power plants
by Siefert, Nicholas S. & Litster, Shawn
- 329-337 Life cycle modeling of energy matrix scenarios, Belgian power and partial heat mixes as case study
by Rubio Rodríguez, M.A. & Feitó Cespón, M. & De Ruyck, J. & Ocaña Guevara, V.S. & Verma, V.K.
- 338-349 Considering start-ups and shutdowns using an optimisation tool – Including a dairy production planning case study
by Karlsson, Magnus & Mardan, Nawzad
- 350-363 Investigations on the influence of aquifers on the ground temperature in ground-source heat pump operation
by Capozza, Antonio & De Carli, Michele & Zarrella, Angelo
- 364-376 The effect of diurnal profile and seasonal wind regime on sizing grid-connected and off-grid wind power plants
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena
- 377-383 Low CO2 selective iron based Fischer–Tropsch catalysts for coal based polygeneration
by James, Olusola O. & Chowdhury, Biswajit & Auroux, Aline & Maity, Sudip
- 384-393 Estimating the daily global solar radiation spatial distribution from diurnal temperature ranges over the Tibetan Plateau in China
by Pan, Tao & Wu, Shaohong & Dai, Erfu & Liu, Yujie
- 394-402 Speculative trading and WTI crude oil futures price movement: An empirical analysis
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 403-411 An experimental investigation into the influence of unsteady wind on the performance of a vertical axis wind turbine
by Danao, Louis Angelo & Eboibi, Okeoghene & Howell, Robert
- 412-425 A hybrid tool to combine multi-objective optimization and multi-criterion decision making in designing standalone hybrid energy systems
by Perera, A.T.D. & Attalage, R.A. & Perera, K.K.C.K. & Dassanayake, V.P.C.
- 426-437 Numerical simulation of wind flow around a parabolic trough solar collector
by Hachicha, A.A. & Rodríguez, I. & Castro, J. & Oliva, A.
- 438-445 Co-digestion of used oils and urban landfill leachates with sewage sludge and the effect on the biogas production
by Pastor, L. & Ruiz, L. & Pascual, A. & Ruiz, B.
- 446-455 Simulation on the effect of the combustion parameters on the piston dynamics and engine performance using the Wiebe function in a free piston engine
by Kim, Jaeheun & Bae, Choongsik & Kim, Gangchul
- 456-464 Geodemographic analysis and estimation of early plug-in hybrid electric vehicle adoption
by Saarenpää, Jukka & Kolehmainen, Mikko & Niska, Harri
- 465-473 A highly resolved modeling technique to simulate residential power demand
by Muratori, Matteo & Roberts, Matthew C. & Sioshansi, Ramteen & Marano, Vincenzo & Rizzoni, Giorgio
2013, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-16 Thermo-acoustic behavior of a swirl stabilized diffusion flame with heterogeneous sensors
by Singh, A.V. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 17-24 Temporal and spatial trends of residential energy consumption and air pollutant emissions in China
by Zhu, Dan & Tao, Shu & Wang, Rong & Shen, Huizhong & Huang, Ye & Shen, Guofeng & Wang, Bin & Li, Wei & Zhang, Yanyan & Chen, Han & Chen, Yuanchen & Liu, Junfeng & Li, Bengang & Wang, Xilong & Liu, Wenxin
- 25-30 A nano-graphite/paraffin phase change material with high thermal conductivity
by Li, Min
- 31-46 Wave power variability over the northwest European shelf seas
by Neill, Simon P. & Hashemi, M. Reza
- 47-55 Daily heat load variations in Swedish district heating systems
by Gadd, Henrik & Werner, Sven
- 56-64 A resorption cycle for the cogeneration of electricity and refrigeration
by Wang, Liwei & Ziegler, Felix & Roskilly, Anthony Paul & Wang, Ruzhu & Wang, Yaodong
- 65-71 Examining the impact factors of energy-related CO2 emissions using the STIRPAT model in Guangdong Province, China
by Wang, Ping & Wu, Wanshui & Zhu, Bangzhu & Wei, Yiming
- 72-78 On the importance of the location of PCMs in building walls for enhanced thermal performance
by Jin, Xing & Medina, Mario A. & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 79-88 Optimal design of thermoelectric devices with dimensional analysis
by Lee, HoSung
- 89-99 Multi-step-ahead prediction of NOx emissions for a coal-based boiler
by Smrekar, J. & Potočnik, P. & Senegačnik, A.
- 100-115 Economic appraisal of shale gas plays in Continental Europe
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 116-126 Performance assessment of producing Mg(OH)2 for CO2 mineral sequestration
by Nduagu, Experience & Romão, Inês & Fagerlund, Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron
- 127-142 Analysis and sizing of thermal energy storage in combined heating, cooling and power plants for buildings
by Martínez-Lera, S. & Ballester, J. & Martínez-Lera, J.
- 143-151 A review on carbon dioxide capture and storage technology using coal fly ash
by Wee, Jung-Ho
- 152-162 Study liquid length penetration results obtained with a direct acting piezo electric injector
by Payri, Raul & Gimeno, Jaime & Bardi, Michele & Plazas, Alejandro H.
- 163-175 Breakthrough fuel cell technology using ceria-based multi-functional nanocomposites
by Zhu, Bin & Fan, Liangdong & Lund, Peter
- 176-183 A One-compartment direct glucose alkaline fuel cell with methyl viologen as electron mediator
by Liu, Xianhua & Hao, Miaoqing & Feng, Mengnan & Zhang, Lin & Zhao, Yong & Du, Xiwen & Wang, Guangyi
- 184-197 Numerical study on the combustion and emission characteristics of a methanol/diesel reactivity controlled compression ignition (RCCI) engine
by Li, Yaopeng & Jia, Ming & Liu, Yaodong & Xie, Maozhao
- 198-208 Biodiesel production and comparison of emissions of a DI diesel engine fueled by biodiesel–diesel and canola oil–diesel blends at high idling operations
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Wang, Wilson & Bujold, Justin
- 209-221 Occupancy-based zone-climate control for energy-efficient buildings: Complexity vs. performance
by Goyal, Siddharth & Ingley, Herbert A. & Barooah, Prabir
- 222-231 An experimental study of a floating breakwater with asymmetric pneumatic chambers for wave energy extraction
by He, Fang & Huang, Zhenhua & Law, Adrian Wing-Keung
- 232-242 Mathematical modeling and experimental verification of an absorption chiller including three dimensional temperature and concentration distributions
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 243-253 Mixtures of SF6–CO2 as working fluids for geothermal power plants
by Yin, Hebi & Sabau, Adrian S. & Conklin, James C. & McFarlane, Joanna & Qualls, A. Lou
- 254-261 Experimental study on combustion and NOx emissions for a down-fired supercritical boiler with multiple-injection multiple-staging technology without overfire air
by Kuang, Min & Li, Zhengqi & Liu, Chunlong & Zhu, Qunyi
- 262-274 Techno-economic assessment of carbon-negative algal biodiesel for transport solutions
by Taylor, Benjamin & Xiao, Ning & Sikorski, Janusz & Yong, Minloon & Harris, Tom & Helme, Tim & Smallbone, Andrew & Bhave, Amit & Kraft, Markus
- 275-286 Frequency based approach for simulating pressure waves at the inlet of internal combustion engines using a parameterized model
by Mezher, Haitham & Chalet, David & Migaud, Jérôme & Chesse, Pascal
- 287-300 Modeling and co-simulation of a parabolic trough solar plant for industrial process heat
by Silva, R. & Pérez, M. & Fernández-Garcia, A.
- 301-306 A sandwich structured membrane for direct methanol fuel cells operating with neat methanol
by Wu, Q.X. & Zhao, T.S. & Chen, R. & An, L.
- 307-313 Energy efficiency and capacity retention of Ni–MH batteries for storage applications
by Zhu, Wenhua H. & Zhu, Ying & Davis, Zenda & Tatarchuk, Bruce J.
- 314-320 Energy consumption feedback devices’ impact evaluation on domestic energy use
by Vassileva, Iana & Dahlquist, Erik & Wallin, Fredrik & Campillo, Javier
- 321-327 Preparation of a novel PEG composite with halogen-free flame retardant supporting matrix for thermal energy storage application
by Qian, Yong & Wei, Ping & Jiang, Pingkai & Li, Zhi & Yan, Yonggang & Liu, Jiping
- 328-336 Investigation of selective catalytic reduction for control of nitrogen oxides in full-scale dairy energy production
by Camarillo, Mary Kay & Stringfellow, William T. & Hanlon, Jeremy S. & Watson, Kyle A.
- 337-354 Modelling of a two-phase thermofluidic oscillator for low-grade heat utilisation: Accounting for irreversible thermal losses
by Solanki, Roochi & Mathie, Richard & Galindo, Amparo & Markides, Christos N.
- 355-364 Bottoming organic Rankine cycle for a small scale gas turbine: A comparison of different solutions
by Clemente, Stefano & Micheli, Diego & Reini, Mauro & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 365-376 Experimental evaluation of a real time energy management system for stand-alone microgrids in day-ahead markets
by Marzband, Mousa & Sumper, Andreas & Ruiz-Álvarez, Albert & Domínguez-García, José Luis & Tomoiagă, Bogdan
- 377-382 A traveling-wave thermoacoustic electric generator with a variable electric R-C load
by Sun, D.M. & Wang, K. & Zhang, X.J. & Guo, Y.N. & Xu, Y. & Qiu, L.M.
- 383-390 New hybrid absorption–compression refrigeration system based on cascade use of mid-temperature waste heat
by Han, Wei & Sun, Liuli & Zheng, Danxing & Jin, Hongguang & Ma, Sijun & Jing, Xuye
- 391-406 Spatial planning framework for biomass resources for power production at regional level: A case study for Fujian Province, China
by Sun, Yanwei & Wang, Run & Liu, Jian & Xiao, Lishan & Lin, Yanjie & Kao, William
2013, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-7 Dilute acid pretreatment and fermentation of sugar beet pulp to ethanol
by Zheng, Yi & Lee, Christopher & Yu, Chaowei & Cheng, Yu-Shen & Zhang, Ruihong & Jenkins, Bryan M. & VanderGheynst, Jean S.
- 8-16 Experimental and numerical investigation on the jet characteristics of spark ignition direct injection gaseous injector
by Chitsaz, Iman & Saidi, Mohammad Hassan & Mozafari, Ali Asghar & Hajialimohammadi, Alireza
- 17-29 Comparative evaluation of emission and fuel economy of an automotive spark ignition vehicle fuelled with methane enriched biogas and CNG using chassis dynamometer
by Subramanian, K.A. & Mathad, Vinaya C. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V.
- 30-46 Multi-decadal variability in a centennial reconstruction of daily wind
by Kirchner-Bossi, N. & Prieto, L. & García-Herrera, R. & Carro-Calvo, L. & Salcedo-Sanz, S.
- 47-56 Numerical investigations of flow field designs for vanadium redox flow batteries
by Xu, Q. & Zhao, T.S. & Leung, P.K.
- 57-65 Thermogravimetric analysis and kinetics of co-pyrolysis of raw/torrefied wood and coal blends
by Lu, Ke-Miao & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Ta-Chang
- 66-74 Fuel moisture soft-sensor and its validation for the industrial BioPower 5 CHP plant
by Kortela, J. & Jämsä-Jounela, S-L.
- 75-85 Analytical strategies for renewable distributed generation integration considering energy loss minimization
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 86-98 Experimental study on the performance of hydrogen production from miniature methanol–steam reformer integrated with Swiss-roll type combustor for PEMFC
by Chein, Rei-Yu & Chen, Yen-Cho & Chang, Che-Ming & Chung, J.N.
- 99-107 Effects of exhaust gas recycle in a downsized gasoline engine
by Galloni, E. & Fontana, G. & Palmaccio, R.
- 108-115 Innovative combined heat and power system based on a double shaft intercooled externally fired gas cycle
by Iora, P. & Silva, P.
- 116-124 Experimental study of an automotive Diesel engine efficiency when running under stoichiometric conditions
by Tauzia, Xavier & Maiboom, Alain
- 125-137 Performance evaluation of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell system for powering portable freezer
by Han, Hun Sik & Cho, Changhwan & Kim, Seo Young & Hyun, Jae Min
- 138-154 Modeling of financial incentives for investments in energy storage systems that promote the large-scale integration of wind energy
by Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni & Daskalakis, George
- 155-160 Experimental investigation of temperature distribution over a planar solid oxide fuel cell
by Razbani, Omid & Wærnhus, Ivar & Assadi, Mohsen
- 161-169 Use of metamodeling optimal approach promotes the performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC)
by Cheng, Shan-Jen & Miao, Jr-Ming & Wu, Sheng-Ju
- 170-181 Optimal sizing for UPS systems based on batteries and/or fuel cell
by Vasallo, Manuel Jesús & Bravo, José Manuel & Andújar, José Manuel
- 182-193 Feasibility evaluation of solar photovoltaic pumping irrigation system based on analysis of dynamic variation of groundwater table
by Gao, Xuerui & Liu, Jiahong & Zhang, Jun & Yan, Jinyue & Bao, Shujun & Xu, He & Qin, Tao
- 194-206 High strength wastewater treatment accompanied by power generation using air cathode microbial fuel cell
by Sevda, Surajbhan & Dominguez-Benetton, Xochitl & Vanbroekhoven, Karolien & De Wever, Heleen & Sreekrishnan, T.R. & Pant, Deepak
- 207-216 Utilization of wood biomass char in a direct carbon fuel cell (DCFC) system
by Ahn, Seong Yool & Eom, Seong Yong & Rhie, Young Hoon & Sung, Yon Mo & Moon, Cheor Eon & Choi, Gyung Min & Kim, Duck Jool
- 217-222 Harmonizing biodiesel fuel standards in East Asia: Motivations, progress and challenges
by Shi, Xunpeng & Goto, Shinichi
- 223-228 Diesel diffusion flame simulation using reduced n-heptane oxidation mechanism
by Zhang, Kesong & Liang, Zheng & Wang, Jianxin & Wang, Zhiming
- 229-237 Paraffin/diatomite composite phase change material incorporated cement-based composite for thermal energy storage
by Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin
- 238-243 Analysis of environmental and economic benefits of integrated Exhaust Energy Recovery (EER) for vehicles
by Peng, Zhijun & Wang, Tianyou & He, Yongling & Yang, Xiaoyi & Lu, Lipeng
- 244-251 Utilization and performance evaluation of a surplus air heat pump system for greenhouse cooling and heating
by Yang, Seung-Hwan & Rhee, Joong Yong
- 252-261 Gaseous and particulate matter emissions of biofuel blends in dual-injection compared to direct-injection and port injection
by Daniel, Ritchie & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Chongming & Richardson, Dave & Shuai, Shijin
- 262-270 Constant pressure hydraulic energy storage through a variable area piston hydraulic accumulator
by Van de Ven, James D.
- 271-281 A two-stage combustion system for burning lean gasoline mixtures in a stationary spark ignited engine
by Szwaja, Stanislaw & Jamrozik, Arkadiusz & Tutak, Wojciech
- 282-292 Offering model for a virtual power plant based on stochastic programming
by Pandžić, Hrvoje & Morales, Juan M. & Conejo, Antonio J. & Kuzle, Igor
- 293-303 Dynamic heat exchanger model for performance prediction and control system design of automotive waste heat recovery systems
by Horst, Tilmann Abbe & Rottengruber, Hermann-Sebastian & Seifert, Marco & Ringler, Jürgen
- 304-318 A multi-level energy management system for multi-source electric vehicles – An integrated rule-based meta-heuristic approach
by Trovão, João P. & Pereirinha, Paulo G. & Jorge, Humberto M. & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 319-326 Fuel properties, engine performance and environmental benefits of biodiesel produced by a green process
by Chattopadhyay, Soham & Sen, Ramkrishna
- 327-334 Novel mixing for ultra-high thermal intensity distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 335-348 Fuel economy optimization of an Atkinson cycle engine using genetic algorithm
by Zhao, Jinxing & Xu, Min
- 349-357 The valorization of glycerol: Economic assessment of an innovative process for the bioconversion of crude glycerol into ethanol and hydrogen
by Varrone, C. & Liberatore, R. & Crescenzi, T. & Izzo, G. & Wang, A.
- 358-368 Block Configuration Modeling: A novel simulation model to emulate building occupant peer networks and their impact on building energy consumption
by Chen, Jiayu & Jain, Rishee K. & Taylor, John E.
- 369-379 Cathode–anode side interaction in SOFC hybrid systems
by Ferrari, Mario L. & Massardo, Aristide F.
- 380-388 Ultrasound-assisted transesterification of crude Jatropha oil using alumina-supported heteropolyacid catalyst
by Badday, Ali Sabri & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat-Teong
- 389-394 Ethanol production by simultaneous saccharification and fermentation in rotary drum reactor using thermotolerant Kluveromyces marxianus
by Lin, Yu-Sheng & Lee, Wen-Chien & Duan, Kow-Jen & Lin, Yen-Han
- 395-406 Scenario analysis of large scale algae production in tubular photobioreactors
by Slegers, P.M. & van Beveren, P.J.M. & Wijffels, R.H. & van Straten, G. & van Boxtel, A.J.B.
- 407-417 The effects of spark timing, unburned gas temperature, and negative valve overlap on the rates of stoichiometric spark assisted compression ignition combustion
by Olesky, Laura Manofsky & Martz, Jason B. & Lavoie, George A. & Vavra, Jiri & Assanis, Dennis N. & Babajimopoulos, Aristotelis
- 418-422 Stochastic unit commitment with sub-hourly dispatch constraints
by Wang, Jiadong & Wang, Jianhui & Liu, Cong & Ruiz, Juan P.
- 423-429 What moves wind energy development in China? Show me the money!
by Lam, J.C.K. & Woo, C.K. & Kahrl, F. & Yu, W.K.
- 430-438 Thermophotovoltaics on the move to applications
by Bitnar, Bernd & Durisch, Wilhelm & Holzner, Reto
2013, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-9 A methodology for the low-cost optimisation of small wind turbine performance
by Arroyo, A. & Manana, M. & Gomez, C. & Fernandez, I. & Delgado, F. & Zobaa, Ahmed F.
- 10-20 Bioenergy production and forest multifunctionality: A trade-off analysis using multiscale GIS model in a case study in Italy
by Sacchelli, Sandro & De Meo, Isabella & Paletto, Alessandro
- 21-41 Numerical simulations of carbon monoxide poisoning in high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cells with various flow channel designs
by Jiao, Kui & Zhou, Yibo & Du, Qing & Yin, Yan & Yu, Shuhai & Li, Xianguo
- 42-49 Continuous wind speed models based on stochastic differential equations
by Zárate-Miñano, Rafael & Anghel, Marian & Milano, Federico
- 50-61 A new shape design method of salt cavern used as underground gas storage
by Wang, Tongtao & Yan, Xiangzhen & Yang, Henglin & Yang, Xiujuan & Jiang, Tingting & Zhao, Shuai
- 62-70 A comparison of different pre-treatments to increase methane production from two agricultural substrates
by Sambusiti, C. & Monlau, F. & Ficara, E. & Carrère, H. & Malpei, F.
- 71-78 Hydrogen addition effects on high intensity distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 79-86 Comparison of pinned and finned tubes in a phase change thermal energy storage system using CFD
by Tay, N.H.S. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M.
- 87-104 Achieving better energy-efficient air conditioning – A review of technologies and strategies
by Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M. & Yan, J.
- 105-116 Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian
- 117-127 HVAC systems testing and check: A simplified model to predict thermal comfort conditions in moderate environments
by Buratti, C. & Ricciardi, P. & Vergoni, M.
- 128-136 Analysis of potential energy, economic and environmental savings in residential buildings: Solar collectors combined with microturbines
by Suárez, I. & Prieto, M.M. & Fernández, F.J.
- 137-148 Experimental investigation of dynamic melting in a tube-in-tank PCM system
by Tay, N.H.S. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M.
- 149-157 Sensitivity of combustion noise and NOx and soot emissions to pilot injection in PCCI Diesel engines
by Torregrosa, A.J. & Broatch, A. & García, A. & Mónico, L.F.
- 158-169 Associations of individual, household and environmental characteristics with carbon dioxide emissions from motorised passenger travel
by Brand, Christian & Goodman, Anna & Rutter, Harry & Song, Yena & Ogilvie, David
- 170-177 Assessment of the resource associated with biomethane from food waste
by Browne, James D. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 178-186 Economic assessment of the mobilized thermal energy storage (M-TES) system for distributed heat supply
by Li, Hailong & Wang, Weilong & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 187-196 The selection of volume ratio of two-stage rotary compressor and its effects on air-to-water heat pump with flash tank cycle
by Ko, Younghwan & Park, Sangkyoung & Jin, Simon & Kim, Byungsoon & Jeong, Ji Hwan
- 197-206 Low severity dilute-acid hydrolysis of sweet sorghum bagasse
by Banerji, Aditi & Balakrishnan, M. & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 207-219 Potential of air-side economizers for data center cooling: A case study for key Australian cities
by Siriwardana, Jayantha & Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 220-228 Investigating the price discovery and risk transfer functions in the crude oil and gasoline futures markets: Some empirical evidence
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Zi-Yi
- 229-238 Hierarchical market integration of responsive loads as spinning reserve
by Wang, D. & Parkinson, S. & Miao, W. & Jia, H. & Crawford, C. & Djilali, N.
- 239-249 Economic and environmental impact of lead-acid batteries in grid-connected domestic PV systems
by McKenna, Eoghan & McManus, Marcelle & Cooper, Sam & Thomson, Murray
- 250-257 Optimal operation scheduling of a pumping station with multiple pumps
by Zhuan, Xiangtao & Xia, Xiaohua
- 258-267 An empirical analysis of the role of China’s exports on CO2 emissions
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald & Burnett, Wesley
- 268-275 Effect of rotational speed on the performances of a desiccant wheel
by Angrisani, Giovanni & Roselli, Carlo & Sasso, Maurizio
- 276-285 Exploring drivers for energy efficiency within small- and medium-sized enterprises: First evidences from Italian manufacturing enterprises
by Cagno, Enrico & Trianni, Andrea
- 286-296 Performance of a pellet boiler fired with agricultural fuels
by Carvalho, Lara & Wopienka, Elisabeth & Pointner, Christian & Lundgren, Joakim & Verma, Vijay Kumar & Haslinger, Walter & Schmidl, Christoph
- 297-305 Exploring the nexus of electricity consumption, economic growth, energy prices and technology innovation in Malaysia
by Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Eu Chye
- 306-309 Catalytic activity of Ni3S2 and effects of reactor wall in hydrogen production from water with hydrogen sulphide as a reducer under hydrothermal conditions
by Wang, Yuanqing & Jin, Fangming & Zeng, Xu & Ma, Cuixiang & Wang, Fengwen & Yao, Guodong & Jing, Zhenzi
- 310-318 The dynamic links between CO2 emissions, economic growth and coal consumption in China and India
by Chandran Govindaraju, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon
- 319-325 Energy market integration and equitable growth across countries
by Sheng, Yu & Shi, Xunpeng
- 326-336 Energy harvesting from the FC stack that operates using the MPP tracking based on modified extremum seeking control
by Bizon, Nicu
- 337-344 A case study on energy consumption and overheating for a UK industrial building with rooflights
by Wang, Xiaoxin & Kendrick, Christopher & Ogden, Raymond & Walliman, Nicholas & Baiche, Bousmaha
- 345-352 Biomass production of Scenedesmus obliquus from mixtures of urban and olive-oil mill wastewaters used as culture medium
by Hodaifa, Gassan & Sánchez, Sebastián & Martínez, Mª. Eugenia & Órpez, Rafael
- 353-361 A mixed integer non-linear programming model for tactical value chain optimization of a wood biomass power plant
by Shabani, Nazanin & Sowlati, Taraneh
- 362-370 Using Taguchi method on combustion performance of a diesel engine with diesel/biodiesel blend and port-inducting H2
by Wu, Horng-Wen & Wu, Zhan-Yi
- 371-378 Are fluctuations in energy variables permanent or transitory? A survey of the literature on the integration properties of energy consumption and production
by Smyth, Russell
- 379-391 Development of polynomial regression models for composite dynamic envelopes’ thermal performance forecasting
by Mavromatidis, Lazaros Elias & Bykalyuk, Anna & Lequay, Hervé
- 392-399 Analytical models for the computation and optimization of single and double glazing flat plate solar collectors with normal and small air gap spacing
by Subiantoro, Alison & Ooi, Kim Tiow
- 400-407 Air-breathing membraneless laminar flow-based fuel cells: Do they breathe enough oxygen?
by Xuan, Jin & Leung, D.Y.C. & Wang, Huizhi & Leung, Michael K.H. & Wang, Bin & Ni, Meng
- 408-417 Impact of finite-rate kinetics on carbon conversion in a high-pressure, single-stage entrained flow gasifier with coal–CO2 slurry feed
by Botero, Cristina & Field, Randall P. & Herzog, Howard J. & Ghoniem, Ahmed F.
- 418-433 Adsorbents for the post-combustion capture of CO2 using rapid temperature swing or vacuum swing adsorption
by Hedin, Niklas & Andersson, Linnéa & Bergström, Lennart & Yan, Jinyue
- 434-444 Thermal and water management of low temperature Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell in fork-lift truck power system
by Hosseinzadeh, Elham & Rokni, Masoud & Rabbani, Abid & Mortensen, Henrik Hilleke
- 445-456 Electric vehicles and large-scale integration of wind power – The case of Inner Mongolia in China
by Liu, Wen & Hu, Weihao & Lund, Henrik & Chen, Zhe
- 457-465 Energy conservation in China: Key provincial sectors at two-digit level
by Liao, Hua & Du, Jian & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 466-474 Impact assessment of global and national biofuels developments on agriculture in Pakistan
by Ali, Tariq & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun
- 475-486 Macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks in Brazil and in the United States
by Cavalcanti, Tiago & Jalles, João Tovar
- 487-496 Strategic perspectives on energy management: A case study in the process industry
by Rudberg, Martin & Waldemarsson, Martin & Lidestam, Helene
- 497-502 Consistent ocean wave energy harvesting using electroactive polymer (dielectric elastomer) artificial muscle generators
by Chiba, S. & Waki, M. & Wada, T. & Hirakawa, Y. & Masuda, K. & Ikoma, T.
- 503-509 Recoverable and reusable hydrochloric acid used as a homogeneous catalyst for biodiesel production
by Su, Chia-Hung
- 510-516 Analytical model for short-time responses of ground heat exchangers with U-shaped tubes: Model development and validation
by Li, Min & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 517-526 Integration of bioethanol as an in-process material in biorefineries using mass pinch analysis
by Martinez-Hernandez, Elias & Sadhukhan, Jhuma & Campbell, Grant M.
- 527-537 Predicting the behavior of a grid-connected photovoltaic system from measurements of solar radiation and ambient temperature
by Hernandez, J. & Gordillo, G. & Vallejo, W.
- 538-553 A review of solar collectors and thermal energy storage in solar thermal applications
by Tian, Y. & Zhao, C.Y.
- 554-567 An overview of developments in adsorption refrigeration systems towards a sustainable way of cooling
by Choudhury, Biplab & Saha, Bidyut Baran & Chatterjee, Pradip K. & Sarkar, Jyoti Prakas
- 568-575 A spectroscopy study of gasoline partially premixed compression ignition spark assisted combustion
by Pastor, J.V. & García-Oliver, J.M. & García, A. & Micó, C. & Durrett, R.
- 576-582 Trends in global warming and human health impacts related to Brazilian sugarcane ethanol production considering black carbon emissions
by Galdos, Marcelo & Cavalett, Otávio & Seabra, Joaquim E.A. & Nogueira, Luiz Augusto Horta & Bonomi, Antonio
- 583-591 Flexibility of a combined heat and power system with thermal energy storage for district heating
by Nuytten, Thomas & Claessens, Bert & Paredis, Kristof & Van Bael, Johan & Six, Daan
- 592-602 A novel hybrid process of reverse electrodialysis and reverse osmosis for low energy seawater desalination and brine management
by Li, Weiyi & Krantz, William B. & Cornelissen, Emile R. & Post, Jan W. & Verliefde, Arne R.D. & Tang, Chuyang Y.
- 603-610 Simulation of thermal performance of horizontal slinky-loop heat exchangers for ground source heat pumps
by Chong, Chiew Shan Anthony & Gan, Guohui & Verhoef, Anne & Garcia, Raquel Gonzalez & Vidale, Pier Luigi
- 611-622 A techno-economic evaluation of a biomass energy conversion park
by Van Dael, Miet & Van Passel, Steven & Pelkmans, Luc & Guisson, Ruben & Reumermann, Patrick & Luzardo, Nathalie Marquez & Witters, Nele & Broeze, Jan
- 623-632 Integrated biomass-based production of district heat, electricity, motor fuels and pellets of different scales
by Truong, Nguyen Le & Gustavsson, Leif
- 633-641 Environmental performance of crop residues as an energy source for electricity production: The case of wheat straw in Denmark
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Mogensen, Lisbeth
- 642-652 The role of grid extensions in a cost-efficient transformation of the European electricity system until 2050
by Fürsch, Michaela & Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Nagl, Stephan & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Tröster, Eckehard
- 653-665 CFD modeling of oxy-coal combustion: Prediction of burnout, volatile and NO precursors release
by Álvarez, L. & Gharebaghi, M. & Jones, J.M. & Pourkashanian, M. & Williams, A. & Riaza, J. & Pevida, C. & Pis, J.J. & Rubiera, F.
- 666-682 Integration of intermittent renewable power supply using grid-connected vehicles – A 2030 case study for California and Germany
by Dallinger, David & Gerda, Schubert & Wietschel, Martin
- 683-710 A review on novel processes of biodiesel production from waste cooking oil
by Talebian-Kiakalaieh, Amin & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina & Mazaheri, Hossein
- 711-722 Electric storage in California’s commercial buildings
by Stadler, M. & Kloess, M. & Groissböck, M. & Cardoso, G. & Sharma, R. & Bozchalui, M.C. & Marnay, C.
- 723-739 Development of an Environment and energy Geographical Information System (E-GIS) construction model to support environmentally friendly urban planning
by Yeo, In-Ae & Yoon, Seong-Hwan & Yee, Jurng-Jae
- 740-750 Off-grid photovoltaic vehicle charge using second life lithium batteries: An experimental and numerical investigation
by Tong, Shi Jie & Same, Adam & Kootstra, Mark A. & Park, Jae Wan