- 24-40 Effect of bedding planes, their orientation and clay depositions on effective re-injection of produced brine into clay rich deep sandstone formations: Implications for deep earth energy extraction
by De Silva, G.P.D. & Ranjith, P.G. & Perera, M.S.A. & Chen, B.
- 25-36 Multi-objective optimization of geometrical parameters of corrugated-undulated heat transfer surfaces
by Wang, Limin & Deng, Lei & Ji, Chenglong & Liang, Erkai & Wang, Changxia & Che, Defu
- 25-37 Simulation of microwave stimulation for the production of gas from methane hydrate sediment
by Zhao, Jiafei & Fan, Zhen & Wang, Bin & Dong, Hongsheng & Liu, Yu & Song, Yongchen
- 25-39 Thermal performance evaluation of an active building integrated photovoltaic thermoelectric wall system
by Luo, Yongqiang & Zhang, Ling & Liu, Zhongbing & Wang, Yingzi & Meng, Fangfang & Wu, Jing
- 26-36 Integrating compressed air energy storage with a diesel engine for electricity generation in isolated areas
by Li, Yongliang & Sciacovelli, Adriano & Peng, Xiaodong & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Ding, Yulong
- 26-39 Impacts on water consumption of power sector in major emitting economies under INDC and longer term mitigation scenarios: An input-output based hybrid approach
by Wan, Liyang & Wang, Can & Cai, Wenjia
- 27-36 Numerical investigation of dust pollution on a solar photovoltaic (PV) system mounted on an isolated building
by Lu, Hao & Lu, Lin & Wang, Yuanhao
- 27-43 Energy assessment of solar cooling thermally driven system configurations for an office building in a Nordic country
by Reda, Francesco & Viot, Maxime & Sipilä, Kari & Helm, Martin
- 28-35 An experimental study on the effects of temperature and pressure on negative corona discharge in high-temperature ESPs
by Yan, Pei & Zheng, Chenghang & Zhu, Weizhuo & Xu, Xi & Gao, Xiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Ni, Mingjiang & Cen, Kefa
- 28-39 Impact of EV penetration on Volt–VAR Optimization of distribution networks using real-time co-simulation monitoring platform
by Manbachi, M. & Sadu, A. & Farhangi, H. & Monti, A. & Palizban, A. & Ponci, F. & Arzanpour, S.
- 29-37 Experimental investigation on a MnCl2CaCl2NH3 resorption system for heat and refrigeration cogeneration
by Zhu, F.Q. & Jiang, L. & Wang, L.W. & Wang, R.Z.
- 29-38 Effect of different inner secondary-air vane angles on combustion characteristics of primary combustion zone for a down-fired 300-MWe utility boiler with overfire air
by Wang, Qingxiang & Chen, Zhichao & Che, Miaomiao & Zeng, Lingyan & Li, Zhengqi & Song, Minhang
- 29-39 Simulation and experimental study on lithium ion battery short circuit
by Zhao, Rui & Liu, Jie & Gu, Junjie
- 29-42 Smart electric vehicle charging scheduler for overloading prevention of an industry client power distribution transformer
by Godina, Radu & Rodrigues, Eduardo M.G. & Matias, João C.O. & Catalão, João P.S.
- 30-46 DR-Advisor: A data-driven demand response recommender system
by Behl, Madhur & Smarra, Francesco & Mangharam, Rahul
- 31-39 Efficiency improvement of heat storage materials for MgO/H2O/Mg(OH)2 chemical heat pumps
by Mastronardo, E. & Bonaccorsi, L. & Kato, Y. & Piperopoulos, E. & Milone, C.
- 31-39 How to subsidize energy efficiency under duopoly efficiently?
by Nie, Pu-yan & Yang, Yong-cong & Chen, You-hua & Wang, Zhao-hui
- 31-42 Optimization of methane production from bituminous coal through biogasification
by Zhang, Ji & Liang, Yanna & Harpalani, Satya
- 32-40 Load forecasting of supermarket refrigeration
by Rasmussen, Lisa Buth & Bacher, Peder & Madsen, Henrik & Nielsen, Henrik Aalborg & Heerup, Christian & Green, Torben
- 34-43 Modeling environmental policy with and without abatement substitution: A tradeoff between economics and environment?
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 34-46 Use rights markets for shallow geothermal energy management
by Alcaraz, Mar & García-Gil, Alejandro & Vázquez-Suñé, Enric & Velasco, Violeta
- 34-48 A study on combustion of oil palm empty fruit bunch in a fluidized bed using alternative bed materials: Performance, emissions, and time-domain changes in the bed condition
by Ninduangdee, Pichet & Kuprianov, Vladimir I.
- 36-44 An experimental study on even frosting performance of an air source heat pump unit with a multi-circuit outdoor coil
by Song, Mengjie & Xia, Liang & Mao, Ning & Deng, Shiming
- 36-44 Comparison of fuel consumption and emission characteristics of various marine heavy fuel additives
by Jang, S.H. & Choi, J.H.
- 36-47 Benefits analysis of Soft Open Points for electrical distribution network operation
by Cao, Wanyu & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Wang, Chengshan & Green, Timothy
- 37-45 Preparation of paraffin/porous TiO2 foams with enhanced thermal conductivity as PCM, by covering the TiO2 surface with a carbon layer
by Li, Yali & Li, Jinhong & Deng, Yong & Guan, Weimin & Wang, Xiang & Qian, Tingting
- 37-51 Implications of high-penetration renewables for ratepayers and utilities in the residential solar photovoltaic (PV) market
by Janko, Samantha A. & Arnold, Michael R. & Johnson, Nathan G.
- 37-68 Multi-stage and multi-objective optimization for energy retrofitting a developed hospital reference building: A new approach to assess cost-optimality
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Stasio, Claudio & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 38-47 Influence of multiple air staging and reburning on NOx emissions during co-firing of low rank brown coal with woody biomass and natural gas
by Hodžić, Nihad & Kazagić, Anes & Smajević, Izet
- 38-53 Lifecycle optimized ethanol-gasoline blends for turbocharged engines
by Zhang, Bo & Sarathy, S. Mani
- 39-46 A demand-side approach to the optimal deployment of electric vehicle charging stations in metropolitan areas
by Andrenacci, N. & Ragona, R. & Valenti, G.
- 40-48 Coordinated dispatch in multiple cooperative autonomous islanded microgrids
by Fang, Xinli & Yang, Qiang & Wang, Jianhui & Yan, Wenjun
- 40-48 Fading Kalman filter-based real-time state of charge estimation in LiFePO4 battery-powered electric vehicles
by Lim, KaiChin & Bastawrous, Hany Ayad & Duong, Van-Huan & See, Khay Wai & Zhang, Peng & Dou, Shi Xue
- 40-51 Energy performance of ETFE cushion roof integrated photovoltaic/thermal system on hot and cold days
by Hu, Jianhui & Chen, Wujun & Yang, Deqing & Zhao, Bing & Song, Hao & Ge, Binbin
- 40-53 Critical peak electricity pricing for sustainable manufacturing: Modeling and case studies
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 40-54 A city scale degree-day method to assess building space heating energy demands in Strasbourg Eurometropolis (France)
by Kohler, M. & Blond, N. & Clappier, A.
- 40-59 A novel hybrid algorithm for electricity price and load forecasting in smart grids with demand-side management
by Ghasemi, A. & Shayeghi, H. & Moradzadeh, M. & Nooshyar, M.
- 41-47 Phase change amino acid salt separates into CO2-rich and CO2-lean phases upon interacting with CO2
by Wang, Xianfeng & Akhmedov, Novruz G. & Hopkinson, David & Hoffman, James & Duan, Yuhua & Egbebi, Adefemi & Resnik, Kevin & Li, Bingyun
- 41-50 Enhancing properties of iron and manganese ores as oxygen carriers for chemical looping processes by dry impregnation
by Haider, S.K. & Azimi, G. & Duan, L. & Anthony, E.J. & Patchigolla, K. & Oakey, J.E. & Leion, H. & Mattisson, T. & Lyngfelt, A.
- 43-55 Investigation of thermal control for different SOFC flow geometries
by Fardadi, Mahshid & McLarty, Dustin F. & Jabbari, Faryar
- 43-60 Assessment of thermodynamic models for the design, analysis and optimisation of gas liquefaction systems
by Nguyen, Tuong-Van & Elmegaard, Brian
- 44-58 Predicting the optimum design of single stage axial expanders in ORC systems: Is there a single efficiency map for different working fluids?
by Da Lio, Luca & Manente, Giovanni & Lazzaretto, Andrea
- 44-58 Online dynamic equalization adjustment of high-power lithium-ion battery packs based on the state of balance estimation
by Wang, Shunli & Shang, Liping & Li, Zhanfeng & Deng, Hu & Li, Jianchao
- 45-54 Emission analysis of a modern Tier 4 DI diesel engine fueled by biodiesel-diesel blends with a cold flow improver (Wintron Synergy) at multiple idling conditions
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Calder, Jorge & Wang, Wilson & Mangad, Arvind & Diniz, Fernando Cezar Mariano
- 45-56 Climate change and energy policies in Shanghai: A multilevel governance perspective
by Francesch-Huidobro, Maria
- 46-57 Multi-floor building heating models in MATLAB and Modelica environments
by Perera, D.W.U. & Winkler, D. & Skeie, N.-O.
- 47-57 Experimental study on catalytic cracking of model tar compounds in a dual layer granular bed filter
by Hu, Fu-Xiang & Yang, Guo-Hua & Ding, Guo-Zhu & Li, Zhen & Du, Ka-Shuai & Hu, Zhi-Fa & Tian, Su-Rui
- 47-57 Parameters identification of photovoltaic models using hybrid adaptive Nelder-Mead simplex algorithm based on eagle strategy
by Chen, Zhicong & Wu, Lijun & Lin, Peijie & Wu, Yue & Cheng, Shuying
- 47-58 Effects of thermal pretreatment on the biomethane yield and hydrolysis rate of kitchen waste
by Li, Yangyang & Jin, Yiying & Li, Jinhui & Li, Hailong & Yu, Zhixin
- 48-59 A dynamic capacity degradation model and its applications considering varying load for a large format Li-ion battery
by Ouyang, Minggao & Feng, Xuning & Han, Xuebing & Lu, Languang & Li, Zhe & He, Xiangming
- 48-64 Characteristic study of a novel compact Solar Thermal Facade (STF) with internally extruded pin–fin flow channel for building integration
by Shen, Jingchun & Zhang, Xingxing & Yang, Tong & Tang, Llewellyn & Cheshmehzangi, Ali & Wu, Yupeng & Huang, Guiqin & Zhong, Dan & Xu, Peng & Liu, Shengchun
- 48-74 Least-cost options for integrating intermittent renewables in low-carbon power systems
by Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Zappa, William & Turkenburg, Wim C. & Faaij, André
- 49-57 Pulsed electric field treatment of sugar beet tails as a sustainable feedstock for bioethanol production
by Almohammed, Fouad & Mhemdi, Houcine & Vorobiev, Eugène
- 49-62 Thermodynamic feasibility of alternative supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles integrated with an ejector
by Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Too, Yen Chean Soo & Benito, Regano & McNaughton, Robbie & Stein, Wes
- 49-64 A design approach for integrating thermoelectric devices using topology optimization
by Soprani, S. & Haertel, J.H.K. & Lazarov, B.S. & Sigmund, O. & Engelbrecht, K.
- 51-59 Enclathration of CO2 as a co-guest of structure H hydrates and its implications for CO2 capture and sequestration
by Lee, Yohan & Lee, Dongyoung & Lee, Jong-Won & Seo, Yongwon
- 52-58 Efficient syngas generation for electricity storage through carbon gasification assisted solid oxide co-electrolysis
by Lei, Libin & Wang, Yao & Fang, Shumin & Ren, Cong & Liu, Tong & Chen, Fanglin
- 52-65 Cold start idle emissions from a modern Tier-4 turbo-charged diesel engine fueled with diesel-biodiesel, diesel-biodiesel-ethanol, and diesel-biodiesel-diethyl ether blends
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Calder, Jorge & Wang, Wilson & Mangad, Arvind & Diniz, Fernando Cezar Mariano
- 54-64 Hydrogen mobility from wind energy – A life cycle assessment focusing on the fuel supply
by Burkhardt, Jörg & Patyk, Andreas & Tanguy, Philippe & Retzke, Carsten
- 54-68 Mineral carbonation of Victorian brown coal fly ash using regenerative ammonium chloride – Process simulation and techno-economic analysis
by Hosseini, Tahereh & Haque, Nawshad & Selomulya, Cordelia & Zhang, Lian
- 55-63 BECCS potential in Brazil: Achieving negative emissions in ethanol and electricity production based on sugar cane bagasse and other residues
by Moreira, José Roberto & Romeiro, Viviane & Fuss, Sabine & Kraxner, Florian & Pacca, Sérgio A.
- 55-67 Comparison between two different operation strategies for a heat-driven residential natural gas-fired CHP system: Heat dumping vs. load partialization
by Mongibello, Luigi & Bianco, Nicola & Caliano, Martina & Graditi, Giorgio
- 56-65 Modelling the impact of social network on energy savings
by Du, Feng & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue & Galloway, Stuart & Lo, Kwok L.
- 57-63 Silk fabric-based wearable thermoelectric generator for energy harvesting from the human body
by Lu, Zhisong & Zhang, Huihui & Mao, Cuiping & Li, Chang Ming
- 58-64 Rechargeable hybrid aqueous batteries using silica nanoparticle doped aqueous electrolytes
by Lu, Changyu & Hoang, Tuan K.A. & Doan, The Nam Long & Zhao, Hongbin & Pan, Ran & Yang, Li & Guan, Weisheng & Chen, P.
- 58-66 Provincial green economic efficiency of China: A non-separable input–output SBM approach
by Tao, Xueping & Wang, Ping & Zhu, Bangzhu
- 58-67 CO2 capture with solid sorbent: CFD model of an innovative reactor concept
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Gallorini, F.
- 58-67 Quantifying self-consumption linked to solar home battery systems: Statistical analysis and economic assessment
by Quoilin, Sylvain & Kavvadias, Konstantinos & Mercier, Arnaud & Pappone, Irene & Zucker, Andreas
- 59-65 Efficient broadband energy absorption based on inverted-pyramid photonic crystal surface and two-dimensional randomly patterned metallic reflector
by Chen, Zhi-Hui & Qiao, Na & Wang, Yang & Liang, Li & Yang, Yibiao & Ye, Han & Liu, Shaoding
- 59-66 Highly active platinum electrocatalyst towards oxygen reduction reaction in renewable energy generations of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Wang, Yang & Luo, Hui & Li, Guang & Jiang, Jianming
- 59-69 Characterisation of thermal properties and charging performance of semi-clathrate hydrates for cold storage applications
by Wang, Xiaolin & Dennis, Mike
- 59-75 A method for aggregating external operating conditions in multi-generation system optimization models
by Lythcke-Jørgensen, Christoffer Ernst & Münster, Marie & Ensinas, Adriano Viana & Haglind, Fredrik
- 60-62 Fuel crossover and internal current in proton exchange membrane fuel cell modeling
by Chakraborty, Uttara
- 60-70 A simple model for automatic analysis and diagnosis of environmental thermal comfort in energy efficient buildings
by Balvís, Eduardo & Sampedro, Óscar & Zaragoza, Sonia & Paredes, Angel & Michinel, Humberto
- 60-71 Energy consumption control automation using Artificial Neural Networks and adaptive algorithms: Proposal of a new methodology and case study
by Benedetti, Miriam & Cesarotti, Vittorio & Introna, Vito & Serranti, Jacopo
- 61-76 Electric power generation via plate type power generation unit from solar pond using thermoelectric cells
by Ding, L.C. & Akbarzadeh, A. & Date, Abhijit
- 63-70 Assessment of renewables for energy security and carbon mitigation in Southeast Asia: The case of Indonesia and Thailand
by Kumar, Subhash
- 63-71 A spectral-splitting PV–thermal volumetric solar receiver
by Mojiri, Ahmad & Stanley, Cameron & Rodriguez-Sanchez, David & Everett, Vernie & Blakers, Andrew & Rosengarten, Gary
- 64-68 Experimental examination of syngas recovery from acid gases
by El-Melih, A.M. & Ibrahim, S. & Gupta, A.K. & Al Shoaibi, A.
- 64-84 Thermal performance of a window shutter containing PCM: Numerical validation and experimental analysis
by Silva, Tiago & Vicente, Romeu & Amaral, Cláudia & Figueiredo, António
- 65-73 Sharing wind power forecasts in electricity markets: A numerical analysis
by Exizidis, Lazaros & Kazempour, S. Jalal & Pinson, Pierre & de Greve, Zacharie & Vallée, François
- 65-74 New thinking on modeling of thermoelectric devices
by Zhang, T.
- 65-74 Investigating the collector efficiency of silver nanofluids based direct absorption solar collectors
by Chen, Meijie & He, Yurong & Zhu, Jiaqi & Wen, Dongsheng
- 65-75 A transient quasi-3D entire time scale line source model for the fluid and ground temperature prediction of vertical ground heat exchangers (GHEs)
by Zhang, Linfeng & Zhang, Quan & Huang, Gongsheng
- 66-75 How much electricity can we save by using direct current circuits in homes? Understanding the potential for electricity savings and assessing feasibility of a transition towards DC powered buildings
by Glasgo, Brock & Azevedo, Inês Lima & Hendrickson, Chris
- 66-77 Transient simulation modelling and energy performance of a standalone solar-hydrogen combined heat and power system integrated with solar-thermal collectors
by Assaf, Jihane & Shabani, Bahman
- 66-79 Dynamic optimization of a hybrid system of energy-storing cryogenic carbon capture and a baseline power generation unit
by Safdarnejad, Seyed Mostafa & Hedengren, John D. & Baxter, Larry L.
- 67-76 Energetic and environmental sustainability of the co-digestion of sludge with bio-waste in a life cycle perspective
by Di Maria, Francesco & Micale, Caterina & Contini, Stefano
- 67-79 Token based scheduling for energy management in building HVAC systems
by Radhakrishnan, Nikitha & Su, Yang & Su, Rong & Poolla, Kameshwar
- 68-76 An experimental and kinetic modeling study of glycerol pyrolysis
by Fantozzi, F. & Frassoldati, A. & Bartocci, P. & Cinti, G. & Quagliarini, F. & Bidini, G. & Ranzi, E.M.
- 68-79 Novel double-stage high-concentrated solar hybrid photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) collector with nonimaging optics and GaAs solar cells reflector
by Abdelhamid, Mahmoud & Widyolar, Bennett K. & Jiang, Lun & Winston, Roland & Yablonovitch, Eli & Scranton, Gregg & Cygan, David & Abbasi, Hamid & Kozlov, Aleksandr
- 68-82 Shape stabilised phase change materials based on a high melt viscosity HDPE and paraffin waxes
by Mu, Mulan & Basheer, P.A.M. & Sha, Wei & Bai, Yun & McNally, Tony
- 69-79 Smart grid adaptive energy conservation and optimization engine utilizing Particle Swarm Optimization and Fuzzification
by Manbachi, Moein & Farhangi, Hassan & Palizban, Ali & Arzanpour, Siamak
- 69-81 Evaluation of imidazolium-based ionic liquids for biogas upgrading
by Xie, Yujiao & Ma, Chunyan & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- 69-88 Developing a whole building cooling energy forecasting model for on-line operation optimization using proactive system identification
by Li, Xiwang & Wen, Jin & Bai, Er-Wei
- 70-79 Performance evaluation of inverted absorber photovoltaic thermal compound parabolic concentrator (PVT-CPC): Constant flow rate mode
by Atheaya, Deepali & Tiwari, Arvind & Tiwari, G.N. & Al-Helal, I.M.
- 71-80 Investigation of particulate emission characteristics of a diesel engine fueled with higher alcohols/biodiesel blends
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 71-80 A length ratio based neural network energy management strategy for online control of plug-in hybrid electric city bus
by Tian, He & Lu, Ziwang & Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xinlong & Huang, Yong & Tian, Guangyu
- 72-80 Performance and post-test characterization of an OTM system in an experimental coal gasifier
by Gupta, Sapna & Adams, Joseph J. & Wilson, Jamie R. & Eddings, Eric G. & Mahapatra, Manoj K. & Singh, Prabhakar
- 72-80 Experimental investigations on prototype heat storage units utilizing stable supercooling of sodium acetate trihydrate mixtures
by Dannemand, Mark & Dragsted, Janne & Fan, Jianhua & Johansen, Jakob Berg & Kong, Weiqiang & Furbo, Simon
- 74-79 A high-performance carbon nanoparticle-decorated graphite felt electrode for vanadium redox flow batteries
by Wei, L. & Zhao, T.S. & Zhao, G. & An, L. & Zeng, L.
- 75-82 Effects of plate electrode materials on hydrogen production by pulsed discharge in ethanol solution
by Xin, Yanbin & Sun, Bing & Zhu, Xiaomei & Yan, Zhiyu & Liu, Hui & Liu, Yongjun
- 75-84 Thermodynamic performance of new thermofluidic feed pumps for Organic Rankine Cycle applications
by Richardson, E.S.
- 75-84 The potential for brake energy regeneration under Swedish conditions
by Björnsson, Lars-Henrik & Karlsson, Sten
- 76-83 A novel multi-model probability battery state of charge estimation approach for electric vehicles using H-infinity algorithm
by Lin, Cheng & Mu, Hao & Xiong, Rui & Shen, Weixiang
- 76-85 The novel use of phase change materials in an open type refrigerated display cabinet: A theoretical investigation
by Alzuwaid, F.A. & Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Sun, J.
- 76-91 Dynamic thermal response of building material layers in aspect of their moisture content
by Kontoleon, K.J. & Giarma, C.
- 77-85 Energy conversion characteristics of a hydropneumatic transformer in a sustainable-energy vehicle
by Shi, Yan & Wu, Tiecheng & Cai, Maolin & Wang, Yixuan & Xu, Weiqing
- 77-87 Energy-water nexus: Balancing the tradeoffs between two-level decision makers
by Zhang, Xiaodong & Vesselinov, Velimir V.
- 77-87 Numerical investigations on an improved micro-cylindrical combustor with rectangular rib for enhancing heat transfer
by Zuo, Wei & E, Jiaqiang & Liu, Haili & Peng, Qingguo & Zhao, Xiaohuan & Zhang, Zhiqing
- 78-97 A review of free-piston linear engines
by Hung, Nguyen Ba & Lim, Ocktaeck
- 80-87 CaMn1−xBxO3−δ (B=Al, V, Fe, Co, and Ni) perovskite based oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU)
by Galinsky, Nathan & Sendi, Marwan & Bowers, Lindsay & Li, Fanxing
- 80-91 Combined steam and carbon dioxide reforming of methane and side reactions: Thermodynamic equilibrium analysis and experimental application
by Jang, Won-Jun & Jeong, Dae-Woon & Shim, Jae-Oh & Kim, Hak-Min & Roh, Hyun-Seog & Son, In Hyuk & Lee, Seung Jae
- 80-91 Generation and evaluation of space–time trajectories of photovoltaic power
by Golestaneh, Faranak & Gooi, Hoay Beng & Pinson, Pierre
- 80-92 Comparison of load shifting incentives for low-energy buildings with heat pumps to attain grid flexibility benefits
by Patteeuw, Dieter & Henze, Gregor P. & Helsen, Lieve
- 80-93 Deep belief network based deterministic and probabilistic wind speed forecasting approach
by Wang, H.Z. & Wang, G.B. & Li, G.Q. & Peng, J.C. & Liu, Y.T.
- 80-95 Algal biomass and diesel emulsions: An alternative approach for utilizing the energy content of microalgal biomass in diesel engines
by Xu, Yanan & Hellier, Paul & Purton, Saul & Baganz, Frank & Ladommatos, Nicos
- 81-86 Enrichment of trace elements in bottom ash from coal oxy-combustion: Effect of coal types
by Oboirien, B.O. & Thulari, V. & North, B.C.
- 81-92 Optimal behavior of responsive residential demand considering hybrid phase change materials
by Shafie-khah, M. & Kheradmand, M. & Javadi, S. & Azenha, M. & de Aguiar, J.L.B. & Castro-Gomes, J. & Siano, P. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 81-92 Dual estimation: Constructing building energy models from data sampled at low rate
by Baldi, Simone & Yuan, Shuai & Endel, Petr & Holub, Ondrej
- 81-106 A review of recent development: Transport and performance modeling of PEM fuel cells
by Wu, Horng-Wen
- 82-90 Tween-80 is effective for enhancing steam-exploded biomass enzymatic saccharification and ethanol production by specifically lessening cellulase absorption with lignin in common reed
by Jin, Wenxiang & Chen, Ling & Hu, Meng & Sun, Dan & Li, Ao & Li, Ying & Hu, Zhen & Zhou, Shiguang & Tu, Yuanyuan & Xia, Tao & Wang, Yanting & Xie, Guosheng & Li, Yanbin & Bai, Baowei & Peng, Liangcai
- 83-95 A linear programming model for power distribution with demand response and variable renewable energy
by Babonneau, Frédéric & Caramanis, Michael & Haurie, Alain
- 83-98 Power demand control scenarios for smart grid applications with finite number of appliances
by Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V.
- 84-95 Sulfur behavior in chemical-looping combustion using a copper ore oxygen carrier
by Wang, Kun & Tian, Xin & Zhao, Haibo
- 85-91 Effect of gravity segregation on CO2 sequestration and oil production during CO2 flooding
by Han, Jinju & Lee, Minkyu & Lee, Wonsuk & Lee, Youngsoo & Sung, Wonmo
- 85-95 Fabrication and CO2 capture performance of magnesia-stabilized carbide slag by by-product of biodiesel during calcium looping process
by Ma, Xiaotong & Li, Yingjie & Shi, Lei & He, Zirui & Wang, Zeyan
- 85-98 Visualization of two-phase flow and temperature characteristics of an active liquid-feed direct methanol fuel cell with diverse flow fields
by Yuan, Wei & Wang, Aoyu & Yan, Zhiguo & Tan, Zhenhao & Tang, Yong & Xia, Hongrong
- 86-102 GIS-based onshore wind farm site selection using Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making methods. Evaluating the case of Southeastern Spain
by Sánchez-Lozano, J.M. & García-Cascales, M.S. & Lamata, M.T.
- 86-103 Mixture preparation and combustion in a GDI engine under stoichiometric or lean charge: an experimental and numerical study on an optically accessible engine
by Costa, M. & Catapano, F. & Sementa, P. & Sorge, U. & Vaglieco, B.M.
- 87-97 Estimating the end-of-life of PEM fuel cells: Guidelines and metrics
by Jouin, Marine & Bressel, Mathieu & Morando, Simon & Gouriveau, Rafael & Hissel, Daniel & Péra, Marie-Cécile & Zerhouni, Noureddine & Jemei, Samir & Hilairet, Mickael & Ould Bouamama, Belkacem
- 88-99 Integration of torrefaction and CHP plant: Operational and economic analysis
by Sermyagina, Ekaterina & Saari, Jussi & Kaikko, Juha & Vakkilainen, Esa
- 88-100 Energy-Performance as a driver for optimal production planning
by Salahi, Niloofar & Jafari, Mohsen A.
- 88-102 A novel methodology for the design of waste heat recovery network in eco-industrial park using techno-economic analysis and multi-objective optimization
by Zhang, Chuan & Zhou, Li & Chhabra, Pulkit & Garud, Sushant S. & Aditya, Kevin & Romagnoli, Alessandro & Comodi, Gabriele & Dal Magro, Fabio & Meneghetti, Antonella & Kraft, Markus
- 89-98 Performance of a residential ground source heat pump system in sedimentary rock formation
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 91-99 ANN-based modeling and reducing dual-fuel engine’s challenging emissions by multi-objective evolutionary algorithm NSGA-II
by Lotfan, S. & Ghiasi, R. Akbarpour & Fallah, M. & Sadeghi, M.H.
- 92-100 Kinetics of oxygen uncoupling of a copper based oxygen carrier
by Hu, Wenting & Donat, Felix & Scott, S.A. & Dennis, J.S.
- 92-100 Performance prediction of horizontal hydrokinetic energy converter using multiple-cylinder synergy in flow induced motion
by Kim, Eun Soo & Bernitsas, Michael M.
- 92-102 Modelling electricity futures prices using seasonal path-dependent volatility
by Fanelli, Viviana & Maddalena, Lucia & Musti, Silvana
- 92-103 Real-time state-of-health estimation for electric vehicle batteries: A data-driven approach
by You, Gae-won & Park, Sangdo & Oh, Dukjin
- 93-104 Occupancy-based demand response and thermal comfort optimization in microgrids with renewable energy sources and energy storage
by Korkas, Christos D. & Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 93-106 Effective and persistent changes in household energy-saving behaviors: Evidence from post-tsunami Japan
by Fujimi, Toshio & Kajitani, Yoshio & Chang, Stephanie E.
- 93-111 MILP model for long-term energy mix planning with consideration of power system reserves
by Wierzbowski, Michal & Lyzwa, Wojciech & Musial, Izabela
- 94-104 Linear equivalent models at the maximum power point based on variable weather parameters for photovoltaic cell
by Li, Shaowu
- 96-106 Real-time integration of optimal generation scheduling with MPC for the energy management of a renewable hydrogen-based microgrid
by Petrollese, Mario & Valverde, Luis & Cocco, Daniele & Cau, Giorgio & Guerra, José
- 96-106 Novel microstructured polyol–polystyrene composites for seasonal heat storage
by Puupponen, Salla & Mikkola, Valtteri & Ala-Nissila, Tapio & Seppälä, Ari
- 96-109 Techno-economic comparison between CSP plants presenting two different heat transfer fluids
by Sau, S. & Corsaro, N. & Crescenzi, T. & D’Ottavi, C. & Liberatore, R. & Licoccia, S. & Russo, V. & Tarquini, P. & Tizzoni, A.C.
- 96-109 Energy, environmental and economic impact of mini-sized and zero-emission vehicle diffusion on a light-duty vehicle fleet
by González Palencia, Juan C. & Araki, Mikiya & Shiga, Seiichi
- 98-107 Financial sustainability for a lignocellulosic biorefinery under carbon constraints and price downside risk
by Cheng, Lingfeng & Anderson, C. Lindsay
- 98-109 An operation optimization and decision framework for a building cluster with distributed energy systems
by Li, Xiwang & Wen, Jin & Malkawi, Ali
- 99-109 A novel design of a desiccant rotary wheel for passive ventilation applications
by O’Connor, Dominic & Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard
- 99-113 Injection timing effects on partially premixed diesel–methane dual fuel low temperature combustion
by Guerry, E. Scott & Raihan, Mostafa S. & Srinivasan, Kalyan K. & Krishnan, Sundar R. & Sohail, Aamir
- 99-114 A comprehensive review of lithium-ion batteries used in hybrid and electric vehicles at cold temperatures
by Jaguemont, J. & Boulon, L. & Dubé, Y.
- 100-108 Scenario analysis of CO2 emissions from China’s civil aviation industry through 2030
by Zhou, Wenji & Wang, Tao & Yu, Yadong & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhu, Bing
- 100-112 Obtaining energy from tidal microturbines: A practical example in the Nalón River
by Alvarez, Eduardo Alvarez & Rico-Secades, Manuel & Suárez, Daniel Fernández & Gutiérrez-Trashorras, Antonio J. & Fernández-Francos, Joaquín
- 101-107 Piezoelectric energy harvester for public roadway: On-site installation and evaluation
by Xiong, Haocheng & Wang, Linbing
- 101-111 Improving urban bus emission and fuel consumption modeling by incorporating passenger load factor for real world driving
by Yu, Qian & Li, Tiezhu & Li, Hu
- 101-115 A novel approach for optimal combinations of wind, PV, and energy storage system in diesel-free isolated communities
by Ahadi, Amir & Kang, Sang-Kyun & Lee, Jang-Ho
- 103-110 A novel energy conversion method based on hydrogel material for self-powered sensor system applications
by Wu, Xuan & Li, Guangyong & Lee, Dong-Weon
- 103-112 Performance analysis of a solar photovoltaic hybrid system for electricity generation and simultaneous water disinfection of wild bacteria strains
by Pichel, N. & Vivar, M. & Fuentes, M.
- 103-118 Economic evaluation of grid-connected micro-grid system with photovoltaic and energy storage under different investment and financing models
by Han, Xiaojuan & Zhang, Hua & Yu, Xiaoling & Wang, Lina
- 104-115 A parameter extraction technique exploiting intrinsic properties of solar cells
by Tong, Nhan Thanh & Pora, Wanchalerm
- 104-115 Effect of the separated overfire air location on the combustion optimization and NOx reduction of a 600MWe FW down-fired utility boiler with a novel combustion system
by Ma, Lun & Fang, Qingyan & Tan, Peng & Zhang, Cheng & Chen, Gang & Lv, Dangzhen & Duan, Xuenong & Chen, Yiping
- 105-114 Model predictive control-based energy management strategy for a series hybrid electric tracked vehicle
by Wang, Hong & Huang, Yanjun & Khajepour, Amir & Song, Qiang
- 105-117 Ultra-high speed imaging study of the diesel spray close to the injector tip at the initial opening stage with split injection
by Wang, Ziman & Ding, Haichun & Ma, Xiao & Xu, Hongming & Wyszynski, Miroslaw L.
- 107-116 Heat transfer enhancement in latent heat thermal storage systems: Comparative study of different solutions and thermal contact investigation between the exchanger and the PCM
by Merlin, Kevin & Delaunay, Didier & Soto, Jérôme & Traonvouez, Luc
- 107-117 Method of flash evaporation and condensation – heat pump for deep cooling of coal-fired power plant flue gas: Latent heat and water recovery
by Li, Yuzhong & Yan, Min & Zhang, Liqiang & Chen, Guifang & Cui, Lin & Song, Zhanlong & Chang, Jingcai & Ma, Chunyuan
- 107-118 Estimating the carbon abatement potential of economic sectors in China
by Yu, Shiwei & Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Zhang, Junjie
- 107-124 Optimal configuration and pressure levels of electrolyzer plants in context of power-to-gas applications
by Bensmann, B. & Hanke-Rauschenbach, R. & Müller-Syring, G. & Henel, M. & Sundmacher, K.
- 108-116 Techno-economic analysis of energy renovation measures for a district heated multi-family house
by Gustafsson, Marcus & Gustafsson, Moa Swing & Myhren, Jonn Are & Bales, Chris & Holmberg, Sture
- 108-117 A comparative study between a Rankine cycle and a novel intra-cycle based waste heat recovery concepts applied to an internal combustion engine
by Morgan, Robert & Dong, Guangyu & Panesar, Angad & Heikal, Morgan
- 109-127 Fluctuation behavior analysis of international crude oil and gasoline price based on complex network perspective
by Wang, Minggang & Chen, Ying & Tian, Lixin & Jiang, Shumin & Tian, Zihao & Du, Ruijin
- 110-119 Impact of torrefaction on the composition, structure and reactivity of a microalga residue
by Chen, Yun-Chun & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih & Chang, Jo-Shu & Ong, Hwai Chyuan
- 110-121 Ecological network analysis of the virtual water network within China’s electric power system during 2007–2012
by Guo, Ruipeng & Zhu, Xiaojie & Chen, Bin & Yue, Yunli
- 110-123 Toward efficient optimization of wind farm layouts: Utilizing exact gradient information
by Guirguis, David & Romero, David A. & Amon, Cristina H.
- 110-125 Energy efficient methane tri-reforming for synthesis gas production over highly coke resistant nanocrystalline Ni–ZrO2 catalyst
by Singha, Rajib Kumar & Shukla, Astha & Yadav, Aditya & Adak, Shubhadeep & Iqbal, Zafar & Siddiqui, Nazia & Bal, Rajaram
- 111-123 A methodology to generate power profiles of electric vehicle parking lots under different operational strategies
by Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Gibescu, Madeleine
- 112-123 Modeling of an oxy-coal flame under a steam-rich atmosphere
by Mao, Zhihui & Zhang, Liqi & Zhu, Xinyang & Pan, Cong & Yi, Baojun & Zheng, Chuguang
- 112-125 Potentials of cooled EGR and water injection for knock resistance and fuel consumption improvements of gasoline engines
by Bozza, Fabio & De Bellis, Vincenzo & Teodosio, Luigi
- 113-119 Microencapsulation of phase change materials with binary cores and calcium carbonate shell for thermal energy storage
by Wang, Tingyu & Wang, Shuangfeng & Luo, Ruilian & Zhu, Chunyu & Akiyama, Tomohiro & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 113-120 Systematic search algorithm for potential thermochemical energy storage systems
by Deutsch, Markus & Müller, Danny & Aumeyr, Christian & Jordan, Christian & Gierl-Mayer, Christian & Weinberger, Peter & Winter, Franz & Werner, Andreas
- 114-130 Energy-efficient natural gas hydrate production using gas exchange
by Koh, Dong-Yeun & Kang, Hyery & Lee, Jong-Won & Park, Youngjune & Kim, Se-Joon & Lee, Jaehyoung & Lee, Joo Yong & Lee, Huen
- 115-132 Empirical assessment of calculated and actual heating energy use in Hellenic residential buildings
by Balaras, Constantinos A. & Dascalaki, Elena G. & Droutsa, Kalliopi G. & Kontoyiannidis, Simon
- 115-134 Evaluation of “Autotune” calibration against manual calibration of building energy models
by Chaudhary, Gaurav & New, Joshua & Sanyal, Jibonananda & Im, Piljae & O’Neill, Zheng & Garg, Vishal
- 116-124 Bacillus sp. strains to produce bio-hydrogen from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste
by Shah, A.T. & Favaro, L. & Alibardi, L. & Cagnin, L. & Sandon, A. & Cossu, R. & Casella, S. & Basaglia, M.
- 116-129 Characterisation of stormwater in biomass-fired combined heat and power plants – Impact of biomass fuel storage
by Larsson, Magnus & Yan, Jinying & Nordenskjöld, Carl & Forsberg, Kerstin & Liu, Longcheng
- 116-129 Synthesis and thermal properties of the MA/HDPE composites with nano-additives as form-stable PCM with improved thermal conductivity
by Tang, Yaojie & Su, Di & Huang, Xiang & Alva, Guruprasad & Liu, Lingkun & Fang, Guiyin
- 117-126 Output-specific energy efficiency assessment: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Zhou, D.Q. & Wu, F. & Zhou, X. & Zhou, P.
- 117-127 Modeling diffuse irradiance under arbitrary and homogeneous skies: Comparison and validation
by Kocifaj, Miroslav & Kómar, Ladislav
- 118-129 Weighted average of inlet and outlet temperatures in borehole heat exchangers
by Beier, Richard A. & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 118-131 Design and techno-economic analysis of high efficiency reversible solid oxide cell systems for distributed energy storage
by Wendel, Christopher H. & Braun, Robert J.
- 118-133 Optimal structural design of residential power and heat supply devices in consideration of operational and capital recovery constraints
by Wakui, Tetsuya & Kawayoshi, Hiroki & Yokoyama, Ryohei
- 119-131 Adaptive model parameter identification for large capacity Li-ion batteries on separated time scales
by Dai, Haifeng & Xu, Tianjiao & Zhu, Letao & Wei, Xuezhe & Sun, Zechang
- 119-134 A comparative study energy consumption and costs of battery electric vehicle transmissions
by Ruan, Jiageng & Walker, Paul & Zhang, Nong
- 120-131 Technical and economic assessment of the secondary use of repurposed electric vehicle batteries in the residential sector to support solar energy
by Assunção, André & Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 120-132 Cycle-to-cycle variations in diesel engines
by Kyrtatos, Panagiotis & Brückner, Clemens & Boulouchos, Konstantinos
- 121-132 On the assessment of renewable industrial processes: Case study for solar co-production of methanol and power
by von Storch, Henrik & Roeb, Martin & Stadler, Hannes & Sattler, Christian & Bardow, André & Hoffschmidt, Bernhard
- 122-129 Characteristics of hydrogen produced by pulsed discharge in ethanol solution
by Xin, Yanbin & Sun, Bing & Zhu, Xiaomei & Yan, Zhiyu & Liu, Yongjun & Liu, Hui
- 124-132 Power management of vessel propulsion system for thrust efficiency and emissions mitigation
by Zhao, Feiyang & Yang, Wenming & Tan, Woei Wan & Yu, Wenbin & Yang, Jiasheng & Chou, Siaw Kiang
- 124-133 Cost–benefit analysis method for building solutions
by Araújo, Catarina & Almeida, Manuela & Bragança, Luís & Barbosa, José Amarilio